Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 08:52:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - July 9, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - July 9, 2020  (Read 283 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 09, 2020, 05:35:28 pm »

Live from the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky
July 9, 2020

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play.

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Scarlett & Emma of Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Abigail Lindsay propped up on her elbow looking down at her opponent.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor.

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Valentina Lozano admiring her Global Wars medals, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Tara Cortez standing in front of a constellation chart with her hands on her hips.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring.

Zack: What a special night you’ve chosen to join us for the last Velocity before the biggest night of the year at Unstoppable 11 on July 25th only on FFW All Access! But not only for that reason, because tonight the FFW and Future Shock rosters join forces to make a difference in the lives children all over the country at the Shriners Hospitals for Children!

The show cuts to a clip of many of the children from the Shrines Hospitals, showing those with prosthetic limbs and burns as well as cancer-stricken.

Zack: Tonight is all about these brave boys and girls, and every penny raised on our merchandise site as well as here in the arena is going to them! Please make sure to get yourself some new shirts and merchandise and help out these kids at the same time. The road to Unstoppable 11 takes its last turn here tonight, so let’s send it up to Kat and get this show going!

The camera heads up to the ring, and there we find Kat Grayson standing front and center in a sparkling new dress with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: This could almost be an Impact event, if it weren’t for the fact that tonight isn’t about which roster within FFW is better. It’s about helping those who need it most. I’ve got the manager of the new Phoenix Champion here with me doing a little scouting. Christian, good to have you.

Christian: Happy to be here. I’ve kept an eye on Rose and Gemma for a long while, because I know it’s a matter of time before some of my talent run up against either of them.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face. Notably, as the spotlight focuses on the World Piercer, her usually bright red hair is jet black, and hangs down in her face somewhat, although Gemma doesn’t seem particularly bothered for the moment.

Kat: Introducing first, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Gemma Pierce just made history in Future Shock, becoming the only woman ever before or ever again to complete five defenses of the Aspire Championship. She hasn’t tasted defeat in over a year on that roster, and it’s very difficult to bet against her.

Christian: Far as I’m concerned, it’s only a matter of time before she becomes Future Shock Champion. It may be against Mara whenever that match is booked, but it’s bound to happen sooner or later. I think it’s almost inevitable.

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I'm The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping and bopping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, opening her arms in an airplane stance as she reaches the top of the ramp, stopping and staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, high fiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Kat: And her opponent, from World 8-8, standing at 5' 4"... ROSE GARDNER!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: Since returning to FFW, Rose Gardner hasn’t known defeat herself! She’s batting a thousand, which is what earned her the shot against my broadcast partner’s champion here on FFW’s biggest stage in 16 nights at Unstoppable 11.

Christian: Angel is more than ready for it. She’s never been on a show like Unstoppable, and slowly but surely, I think it’s sinking in what kind of career achievement it is just to be on the show.

Referee Stephen Wilson makes sure neither girl is carrying foreign objects, and calls for the bell as Kat steps out to the floor. Rose starts bouncing on the balls of her feet, feeding off the energy of the fans while Gemma remains stoic in the corner. She pushes away from the turnbuckles to meet Rose in the center. Rose looks around at the crowd, a smile forming on her face before she surprises Gemma with an inside cradle right away! Wilson drops immediately to make the count!

Zack: We got a little staredown going, and--OH, ROSE WITH A SMALL PACKAGE IMMEDIATELY!

ONE!!

As soon as the one hits the mat, Gemma breaks free and quickly gets to her feet. She tries to slug Rose for the attempt, but she gets blocked and eats a headbutt to the face instead. “Poison” fires a few kicks into her stomach before sending her into the corner to drive her head into the top turnbuckle six times in a row.

Christian: See, that’s smart. I don’t see too many people try to overwhelm Gemma right at the start of the match. They are usually trading holds or stares with her.

Before the Prospect can respond, Rose puts her down with a side Russian leg sweep. She immediately hops to her feet, using the ropes for a springboard double leg drop across Gemma’s chest followed by a leg hook that caused Wilson to drop into position yet again.

Zack: Rose looking to catch Gemma off guard, and it’s working!

ONE!!!

T-NOO!

Pierce kicked out again, and Rose quickly got to her feet. The former Aspire Champion made it to her feet, only to get a drop toe hold that sent her across the middle rope. Gardner took off for the far side, and came back with a leaping double knee drop into her back, bouncing up and down a few times before hopping back to her feet.

Christian: Gemma is one of those types who gets better as the match wears on, almost like she has to get warmed up. Rose isn’t looking to give her that opportunity.

She pulled Gemma up with her, and shoved her back into the same corner before unleashing a barrage of kicks to her body. She landed several in a row before Rose whipped her across to the far side. She rolled into a ball as Gemma rebounded, only to spring up to her feet for a flying clothesline that took Pierce down to the mat. The cosplayer pumped her arms, getting the crowd louder before she pulled Gemma up into what became a series of rolling vertical suplexes. She snapped off four in a row, and took a couple steps before landing a Fosbury flop.

Zack: I don’t know what she might have expected, but I can’t believe Gemma was anticipating this match starting the way it has! Rose is looking ultra-impressive 16 nights from challenging for the Phoenix Championship at Unstoppable 11.

Christian: I agree with you. Rose has been nothing but impressive since she came back. Angel and I agree she deserves this opportunity, and the fact it’s at Unstoppable is just the cherry on top.

Gardner hopped back to her feet, feeling the energy again before she dragged Gemma up with her. She went for another vertical suplex, but Gemma blocked it. The former Aspire Champion caught her with an uppercut to the stomach before lifting Rose up herself. But instead of a suplex, she dropped her abdomen across the top rope to hang her over it. Before Rose could move much, Gemma bounced off the near side with a vicious running kneelift to her head that snapped her to her feet on the canvas. Gardner held onto the ropes to keep from hitting the floor, but Pierce used those same ropes to slingshot her back inside.

Zack: Rose got hung out to dry over that top rope, and that’s not a soft landing across your sternum. And now the #1 contender for the Future Shock Championship is starting to go to work.

Christian: Remember what I said about her getting better as the match went on? This is it. It’s almost as if Gemma wants to see what her opponent can do before she shows what she can.

As the cosplayer lay on her back, Gemma used a double stomp to her stomach to keep her down. Pierce scooped her up with ease, dropping her body across her knee three times in a row before finishing the set with a gutbuster. A few more stomps to her body followed before she yanked Rose to her feet, and immediately applied an abdominal stretch. Wilson moved around in front of Rose to check for a submission, but she shook her head. As soon as Gemma saw that, Gemma drove multiple elbows into her ribs, which caused Rose’s face to grimace in anguish.

Christian: Speaking as someone who can keep the pace quick like Rose, I can tell you from experience that working over ribs is a good way to stop that.

Zack: No question. If it hurts to breathe, that’s going to slow down a whole lot of things.

Wilson checked again, still getting a shake of Rose’s head in response. The elbows stopped at that point, and Pierce began to grind the point of her elbows into Rose’s rib cage. But the cosplayer refused to quit still, which prompted Gemma now to use her free hand to apply a claw hold against Rose’s abdomen.

Zack: That’s like two submissions at once, Christian. Her ribs are getting stretched, and now Gemma’s using a claw to make it even worse. Rose is in a bad way here. Getting any ideas for Angel’s  strategy at Unstoppable?

Christian: Not especially, because I’m pretty sure Rose will be back to 100% by then. This is a very sound plan for Gemma, but I think I’d advise another point of attack against Rose for Angel.

Still refusing to stop the match, Rose managed to counter with a hip toss when Gemma was about to land another elbow against her ribs. It didn’t keep Pierce down for barely a second before she was back to her feet. Gardner was doubled over in pain, and drove her head into Gemma’s body before she stood up. Gardner boxed her ears to stun her before trying to pick up speed towards her. But Gemma caught her with a knee in the ribs to stop that, Rose dropped to a knee with one hand clutching her body until Gemma used an axe kick across the back of her head to put her down. She quickly rolled her over, and went for the cover as Wilson moved to make the count.

Christian: That’s something you learn in martial arts, and Gemma hit it perfectly too.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO.

Rose got her shoulder up after the two, and Gemma rolled her onto her stomach. As she pressed her down against the mat, that’s when the prospect began firing short knee drops into her body one after another.

Zack: For those of you who follow Future Shock, you know how relentless and dangerous Gemma Pierce is. I’d wager Rose hasn’t faced anyone more focused in her career.

Gemma finally got back to her feet, backing up a few steps before darting forward to deliver another knee drop. But this time, Rose rolled out of the way and let her hit the mat instead. Gemma clutched her knee in pain, and the fans started rallying behind Rose again. She fought back to her feet, seeing Gemma doing the same before connecting with a running neckbreaker to stop her. The impact didn’t do Gardner any favors either. She sat up with one hand against her ribs for a second, and then got to her feet once more.

Zack: Those ribs are giving Rose fits, but they aren’t stopping her from waging a comeback against Future Shock Juggernaut.

Christian: That’s one thing you have to give Rose. She will keep coming back if she has even the slightest opening. Gemma repeated herself, and Rose was wise to it the second time.:

As both women were getting to their feet, Rose grabbed Gemma’s head to deliver a springboard bulldog that spiked her opponent’s face into the mat. The crowd was getting louder now as Rose pounded the mat, and got back to her feet again. Once more, the Prospect was starting to get up when Rose took off towards the ropes, She came back with a running handspring into an enzuigiri that dropped Pierce like a sack of bricks! The crowd came to its feet as Rose went for the cover!

Zack: Rose is starting to come alive once again, and there’s a SONIC SPIN for the ages! Gemma may be out cold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

The Prospect got her arm up in time before the three, and Rose made it to a vertical base. She let out a shout, and started tearing off her baggy bodysuit. Underneath was a purple singlet with gloves as Rose pulled a mask over her mouth. The fans recognized Mileena from Mortal Kombat as Rose charged forward with a bicycle knee to a rising Gemma. It rocked her backwards before Gardner launched forward with a rolling koppu kick that floore Pierce again.

Christian: That’s a move I enjoy using too, and Rose got it perfectly. This is what Gemma had to avoid, letting Rose get some wind behind her.

She pulled Gemma to her feet, and whipped her across to the far side. Rose caught her on the rebound with a rousenouse kick to the head that staggered her back into the ropes. She launched forward after that and left her feet, looking for a tornado DDT. The only problem was Gemma hung onto the top rope, and let Rose crash onto the canvas. The Prospect took in deep breaths, trying to get herself together until she saw Rose beginning to get to all fours. A curb stomp stopped that, and Pierce dragged her towards the center with a front facelock.

Zack: Rose was building up some massive momentum, Angel. And boy, did Gemma put a stop to that! And I think I know what’s coming!

Christian: You aren’t kidding. Any time you leave your feet in a match, you’re taking a calculated risk that doesn’t always pay off.

Gemma hooked one of Rose’s arms, and hoisted her up with ease for her single arm underhook DDT! Rose was spiked into the mat before Pierce rolled her over for the cover, and hooked the far leg in the process.

Zack: PIERCE THE EARTH!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson called for the bell before Gemma rolled off the cover. She sat up for a moment on the mat collecting herself before getting to her feet and having her hand raised.

Christian: Nobody gets up from that. Rose wasn’t the exception. Good fight though, and Angel’s gonna have her work cut out for her.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall……………..’THE WORLD PIERCER’ GEMMA PIERCE!!

Pierce looked around at the crowd, and stepped out to the floor. She listened to the response of the fans, which didn’t seem to faze her at all.

Zack: It’s hard to stop Gemma Pierce. I can’t tell you how many women on the Future Shock roster have tried, and largely come up short. She could be the next Future Shock Champion very soon!

Christian: Like I said before, I think it’s inevitable at some point that Gemma will be Future Shock Champion. Whether it will be at Mara’s expense remains to be seen.

Pierce headed towards the back, still breathing heavily as her chest rose and fell. Paying no mind to the crowd, she disappeared to the back before the show cut elsewhere.

Elizabeth’s Moment

Earlier Today….

The parking garage outside the arena is the next image we see as a sedan pulls to a park. The driver steps out to open the door for the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister and her manager, Kyle Kilmeade. As the driver gets the bags out of the trunk, Kyle points out the camera to Elizabeth and begins to speak.

Kyle: No time like the present. No, we aren’t going to talk about the tag match yet tonight. You can hear that from Elizabeth and Valerie both. All we’ll say on that is that the cause for tonight’s show is more than worthy. We may not be your favorite people in FFW for those watching, but we still are human beings who don’t think children and their families should have to suffer. Whatever FFW raises tonight, the Gold Standard will match.

Elizabeth: You people think that we are heartless. You people think that we are only looking out for ourselves. But like Kyle just said, we are still human beings and we want to see good things happen to those that deserve it. 

Kyle: The only other thing you might want to hear about is Alysson Gardner. And I regret to inform you that you won’t be hearing about her either here. What matters is the simple fact that Elizabeth Lannister...is going to be part of the biggest show in women’s wrestling on July 25th at Unstoppable 11. 

Elizabeth: It’s true. The show that women would sell their left kidney and their own mother on the black market to be part of….and I’m one of the lucky chosen few. Now you lucky people get to watch me shine on the biggest stage in wrestling, like the star that I am.

Kyle: It’s a show she was destined to be part of. Even before she came to Future Shock years ago, she long had her eye on FFW and what was going on within it. Especially this event, Unstoppable. The premier night for the best women in the world to compete in front of a global audience. Unstoppable is the show where when you’ve been put on the card, you know you have arrived. You know you’ve been immortalized. Elizabeth here was destined to be part of this show. 

Elizabeth: You always remember your first time, and this is no exception. Now unlike THAT first time where you are left feeling unsatisfied and let down, this one is going to be one that will be remembered long after it’s all said and done.

Kyle: This show was built for talent like the Gold Standard. Elizabeth appeared at her first Unstoppable just last year after moving from Future Shock. And now a year later on the biggest stage possible, she finally makes her debut at the event. Sure, it’s against Alysson Gardner, who doesn’t deserve to be on it nearly as much as my “Lioness” here. But that could be said about a lot of women. 

Kyle looks towards his client with a smile as she speaks.

Elizabeth: Now Allyson, I can absolutely appreciate the fact that you wanted to even the odds when Lacey and Valerie made good on their words and defeated Luci and other Valerie. It’s quite noble indeed. But your efforts, while noble, are only going to prove to come back and haunt you.

Kyle: There is no question in my mind that Elizabeth will never shine brighter than she will on the global stage that is Unstoppable 11 in 16 days. There is no question in my mind that she will stand in the center of the ring with every eye around the wrestling world all over the globe looking at her. And there is no question in my mind that Elizabeth will prove everything I’ve always said about her from the day she arrived in Future Shock. 

Elizabeth:  Alysson, I’m going to spare you any talk until Unstoppable, because you’ll just dismiss it as borderline gibberish from someone who hasn’t proven herself yet. That is the type of woman that you are. All I will say is, be careful what you wish for, because you’re going to get it.

As she finishes, Kyle makes a cutting motion towards the camera and directs the driver to follow behind them as they head for the entrance into the arena. Afterwards, we cut back to the live broadcast. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 10:27:55 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 05:35:42 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is a tag team contest and it is your Main Event of the Evening!!

Zack: Coming up next is the first of two major tag matches on tonight’s special edition of Velocity. The Circle are about to meet a team no one in FFW has ever faced before.

Dante: Yeah yeah yeah. The only team that actually matters in this match is the Privileged Circle, Zack. So you can quit fawning over a bunch of Future Shock wrestlers who aren’t Sydney Christensen.

The curtain opens and Nadia Beaulieu and Alessandra Esposito appear as ‘Chase You Down’ begins to play around the arena.

Ooh Ooh
Don't let it slip away
Ooh Ooh
Don't let it get away

The two girls stand back to back and make ‘guns’ with their fingers. The raise them up and move them side to side to take their aim until the finally find their target directly in front of them. In perfect unison they make a motion as if firing and then lower their ‘guns’ with a satisfied nod, turning to face the ring when they have.

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down

They both take off towards the ring at a run, with Nadia reaching it before Alessandra. Nadia climbs the steps, while Alessandra hops straight up onto the apron when she catches up.

Chasin' you down
Can you see me right now
I'm comin' closer
Think I figured you out
Not like the others
You don't blend with the crowd
I've blown your cover
Now I'm takin' you down
Takin' you down

Kat: Introducing at this time, ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO and NADIA BEAULIEU…..They are…...TARGET ACQUIRED!

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down
Chasin' you down

Nadia climbs up onto the turnbuckle while Alessandra hops up to sit on the top rope facing the ramp. Alessandra kicks her feet upwards to roll backwards into the ring landing on one knee. She keeps her head lowered as Nadia somersaults off the top turnbuckle to land on her feet behind her. The two make their finger ‘guns’ again, raising them to their mouths to blow the ‘smoke’ away before Alessandra gets to her feet and the two head to their corner, sharing some last minute words as they await the start of the match.

Zack: Target Acquired are far from unaccustomed to major stages, but tonight marks their first time in a FFW ring. They’ll be getting a chance to earn a Future Shock Tag Title shot on July 28th during the annual pool party.

Dante: Has anyone actually tested the physics of trying to have a match on board a boat? I mean the ocean isn’t exactly tranquil after all, especially the Atlantic.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Kat: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once, gracing the crowd with sneering glares before entering the ring, Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies by doing what she says. She then wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd (and/or opponents), Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for the bell to ring.

Zack: Two of the three newly added inductees into the 2020 FFW Hall of Fame, Valentina and Isis both have huge opportunities in front of them at Unstoppable 11 in 16 nights only on FFW All Access.

Dante: I like the idea of these Winner’s Circle matches, but I feel like we should include Cassandra Steen as well.

Zack: She’s already defending the No Surrender Championship at Unstoppable. Isn’t that enough for you?

Kevin Fisk was the referee in charge of the match and asked both contestants to decide who was going to start for their team, Isis choosing to start for the Privilege Circle as Target Acquired decided that Nadia should start. As Alessandra and Valentina took their places on the outside, the official called for the bell and saw the pair begin to circle each other before Nadia advanced on the powerhouse, looking as though she was about to lock up with her, only to catch the powerful redhead with a deep armdrag takedown. Isis quickly started to come back to her feet and as she did so, Beaulieu charged towards her, catching her with a low dropkick to her knee, sending the Privileged Circle member down to one knee. It was only momentary though - Isis immediately pushing back up to her feet but as she did so, Nadia came off the middle rope with a springboard knee strike to the side of her head that sent Morales stumbling into the ropes.

Dante: So as I understand it, the winner of Valentina and Valerie as well as Isis and Mila get to pick one of five briefcases with a title inside that they can then challenge for later, is that right?

Zack: You nailed it right on the head. It’s a first for FFW, and I’m just as curious to see the matches as the winners will be to see what’s inside the case they choose.

Nadia immediately set off across the ring ropes, hitting the set opposite her opponent and came charging back towards the Titaness, leaving her feet and catching her with a double footed dropkick to the chest that sent the Privileged Circle member falling backwards the ring ropes. The Future Shock superstar came back to her feet quickly and as Isis staggered forwards off the ring ropes, Beaulieu started to fire off a series of stiff kicks into the side of Morales knee and thigh before stepping backwards. Nadia measured up her opponent then skipped forwards and drove a superkick into her stomach. It saw Morales bend forwards, holding her gut only for the blonde to hook her head and snap off a DDT that planted Big Red into the mat. Isis rolled to the side and immediately started to sit up only for Nadia to head to the nearest neutral corner where she quickly scaled the ring ropes, perching on the top turnbuckle before she launched herself onto Isis’ shoulders and snapped off a hurricanrana, hooking the legs as she landed to make the cover.

On--

Dante: You’re not getting Isis out that quick, blondie. Why isn’t Cassandra allowed to be in a match like this after she makes Lilly quit?

Zack: Because she already has a championship for now, at least. And you can’t hold two singles titles simultaneously in FFW.

Morales kicked out before the one count could be completed and Nadia quickly darted towards her corner and made the tag to her partner before she set off across the ring. Alessandra came into the ring as Isis made it back to her feet and Esposito charged towards her, launching herself into a flying clothesline that connected at the same moment as Nadia drove her shoulder into the back of Isis’ leg. The blonde left the ring and as she did so, Alessandra dropped a leg across Morales’ chest. The Titaness rolled away and started to rise to her feet only for the Italian wrestler to grab hold of her in a Muay Thai style clinch before she began to bring her knees upwards into the face and chest of the Privileged Circle member. She landed five knee strikes before she released Isis only to catch her by the arm and yank her forward twice in quick succession to deliver a forearm smash into her jaw.

Dante: And you say Target Acquired are getting a match for a tag title shot on a boat on the 28th? That’s against the Doomsday Sisters. Why isn’t Sydney getting a match for a title shot?

Zack: Because she’s already been named as having earned a shot at the Future Shock Nova title! Are we going to be doing this the rest of the night?

Isis staggered backwards for a moment before Alessandra took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and as she came back towards her opponent she launched herself into a superman punch to her jaw. The Titaness dropped to one knee for a second only to push straight back up to her feet and as she did so, Esposito went for her legs, lifting her up and dumping her face first into the canvas with a flapjack. Once more the Target Acquired member was quickly back to her feet and charged towards the ropes in front of her foe, bouncing off them and delivered a hesitation dropkick into her face as the red haired Goliath came back up to her hands and knees. Isis held her face in her hands as she pushed up to her knees only for Esposito to put her back down on the canvas with a spinning knee strike to the side of her head. As Isis landed, Esposito stepped over her as she moved towards the ring ropes, hopping up onto the middle rope and springboarding backwards into an elbow drop to her opponent’s chest. Alessandra then made a cover on the former Future Shock Champion.

Dante: Alessandra’s trying to put Isis away early, like this will work. She’s not all that bright, is she?

One…

Tw-

Zack: You keep bringing up these covers. What do you think they are out here doing? No one in a wrestling ring gets paid by the hour. Win if you can as quick as you can.

Isis kicked out before the three count could be completed. Esposito didn’t give her any opportunity to get up from the canvas following the kick out as she took up the mount position on top of the powerhouse and began to fire off right and left hands into her face. The referee called for the break and started the count but only got to two before Morales hands came up and wrapped around Alessandra’s throat and began to sit up as the Italian wrestler attempted to pry her foes hands away. The referee told Morales to release her grip only for the powerhouse of the Privileged Circle to ignore her and began the count as she started to sit up and then get to her feet. As Isis returned to a vertical base she lifted Alessandra off her feet and carried her by the throat towards the nearest corner where she hurled her backwards against the turnbuckle pads.

Dante: You think these tools in the ring with the Circle are nervous at all being in a FFW ring for the first time?

Zack: I’m sure there’s some nerves, but they also want to impress against the Circle on a show like this. They want to show anyone who isn’t watching Future Shock already what a tremendously talented tag team roster they have.

As Alessandra hit the turnbuckles, Isis stepped forwards with a raised knee slammed into her midriff. Three more followed in quick succession before Morales stepped backwards, hands raised as the official threatened to disqualify her. This only lasted for a moment though before Isis slapped her hand into Alessandra’s chest viciously. Three more vicious open handed chops to the chest followed, the sound reverberating around the arena as Esposito leaned back in the corner, eyes wide from the impact as she pressed a hand against her chest. Isis shook her head as she grabbed hold of Esposito’s wrist and fired her across the ring into the opposite corner. As Alessandra hit the far corner, Isis charged in towards her and launched herself into a splash that caught Esposito, crushing her back against the pads. The Target Acquired member stepped forwards out of the corner and found herself lifted off her feet and slammed into the canvas with a spinning spinebuster. Morales made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One....

Zack: The first near fall for the Circle. I know Valentina and Isis both have been extremely proud of the fact they are joining the Hall of Fame this year.

Dante: As well they should. Only one other person has done some of the things Valentina has done, and Isis’ legacy is pretty much cemented in gold. If there was a Future Shock Hall of Fame, she’d be in it, I bet.

Esposito shoulder came up from the mat on the one count and Alessandra was yanked up to her feet by Isis and marched to the Privileged Circle corner where Valentina raised her foot up onto the top rope so that Morales could send the Target Acquired member face first into her boot. The native of Naples bounced off the boot only for Isis to send her face first into the sole once more, pressing her face against this time and grinding her nose back and forth against it. The referee called for the break and started to use the count, Isis releasing on four as Valentina told the official that she was only stretching out while Morales caught her foe by the wrist and fired her into the Privileged Circle corner. The Target Acquired member hit back first and Isis made the tag to Valentina before she began to unload on the brunette with stiff forearm shots before stepping out onto the apron as the referee reached four, allowing Lozano to take over with a series of stiff side kicks into her midriff.

Dante: I know Valerie is probably gonna bury her in her promo for Unstoppable, but I am greatly looking forward to the big vat of humble pie she has to eat when she gets knocked off in Las Vegas.

Zack: Anyone who underestimates Valentina and isis oftentimes live to regret the decision. But for them both, it’s all about picking a briefcase and seeing what awaits them.

Again the referee called for the break, getting to four before Lozano granted Fisk his wish as she pulled Esposito about of the corner and sent her down to the mat with a snap mare takeover. As the Italian sat on the mat, Esposito set off across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes and as Alessandra was beginning to get to her feet, Lozano leapt to deliver a knee strike to her foe that flattened her back to the canvas. Valentina didn’t waste any time as she began to stomp away at her opponent’s body before she once more pressed her boot against her face, playing to the crowd as she did so. Fisk again called for the break and got it at four as Valentina stepped away and pulled Alessandra upwards and used a German suplex to hurl her backwards into the Privileged Circle corner - the back of Esposito’s head bounced off the middle turnbuckle as she landed in a sitting position and Lozano immediately went to work with a mudhole stomp.

Dante: There you go, stomp the guts out of her. That’ll teach her for agreeing to come to Velocity for a match.

Zack: What?! That’s what they are here to do, compete on television! What was TA supposed to do? Say no to this show and helping a charity?

Fisk once more called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Valentina made the tag to Isis, stepping backwards a couple of steps to taunt Alessandra before skipped forwards and drove a facewash boot into the side of her head. As she did so Morales stepped over the top rope into the ring and took off across the ring to hit the far ropes and came back with a hip check to Esposito’s head, bouncing her skull off the middle turnbuckle. Valentina played to the crowd as she stood on the apron, getting a loud boo from the crowd as Esposito was pulled out of the corner by her hair and was lifted up onto her shoulders where Morales carried her as she circled around the ring, picking up speed before she drove her down into the canvas with a powerslam. Isis quickly rose back to her feet, bouncing off the ring ropes once more and delivered a running leg drop across Esposito’s chest before she made the cover once more.

Dante: Timber! I think a tree just fell across the brunette’s chest, Zack!

One…

Two…

Zack: I’m sure that’s what it felt like, but she got out before the three anyway.

Alessandra kicked out just after the two count was made and Isis pulled her up to her feet and into a powerbomb position, moving her closer to the Privileged Circle corner before she drilled her spine first into the canvas. Morales reached out and tagged in Valentina; the two Privileged Circle members swapping around which saw Lozano bounce off the bottom rope, leaping upwards and into a split legged moonsault which landed perfectly across her foe’s body. Valentina reached forward and grabbed hold of the Italian’s leg to make the cover.

Dante: Finish her off, Valentina! Send them back to Future Shock!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Considering you manage someone on that show, I’d think you might have more respect for other members of the roster.

Esposito again got her shoulder up in the nick of time and Valentina shook her head as she pulled Alessandra upwards and delivered a regular suplex, followed by a vertical suplex that she stalled for a few seconds then finally followed it up with a slingshot suplex. As the Naples born wrestler hit the canvas, Valentina rolled on top of her and began to fire off right and left hands into her face. Quickly she pulled her upwards once more, lifting her onto her shoulders before falling backwards with a Samoan drop. Alessandra lay on the mat as Valentina sat up, playing to the fans for a moment before she sat up and took off towards the nearest set of ropes, bouncing off them and leapt into the air for a knee drop.

Zack: Lozano’s gonna plant that big knee, and---maybe not!

...And only got canvas as Alessandra rolled away onto her front at the last moment. Valentina looked pained for a moment as she fell to the side and held her knee. A second later though, Lozano was on the move, crawling quickly towards the Privileged Circle corner and made the tag to Morales. Isis once more stepped over the top rope as Alessandra had managed to spin herself around on the canvas and was slowly starting towards her partner in the corner, reaching out with her hand. She was still half the ring away when Isis walked around her, putting herself between Esposito and her partner. Isis looked over her shoulder before she stooped down and slapped the back of her head twice before she wrapped her arms around her body and hauled her up from the canvas. Morales used her strength to lift the Target Acquired member into position for a powerbomb.

Dante: To answer your earlier comment, I respect Sydney in Future Shock. I’m not really fussed about the rest of them. Why isn’t she part of this show?

Zack: You tell me. You’re her manager, and that means you lobby for opportunities for her. So you can answer that better than me.

Alessandra suddenly came to life as she lifted onto her opponent’s shoulders, driving the point of her elbow into the top of her head before she threw herself forwards and attempted a sunset flip. Isis wobbled as Esposito attempted to haul her downwards into the pinfall. The Titaness, though, managed to find her balance and reached down between her legs to wrap her hands around her foe’s throat. Immediately Esposito grabbed hold of Isis’ wrists as she was pulled out from between her legs and lifted into the air. Morales started for the corner only for Alessandra to suddenly surprise the Titaness with a kesagiri chop to the sides of her neck. A second kesa giri chop followed that before the Italian boxed the red head’s ears. Isis dropped her opponent to the mat and Esposito took a moment before she grabbed hold of Morales by her head and dropped down into a kneeling jawbreaker.

Zack: There’s nothing on Isis that’s small, and that includes that jaw of hers. I’m sure Louisville has some excellent dentists though.

Dante: Don’t you worry about Isis’ dental work! I’m sure her healthcare costs more than your entire wardrobe. We get that for free in Canada, you know.

Isis reeled backwards, trying to find her balance and as she did so, the Target Acquired member came up off her knees like a sprinter out of the blocks and launched herself into a flying clothesline which caught Isis across the chest. It only succeeded in keeping Morales off balance as she half fell, half staggered backwards and Isis left her feet to jerk her opponent down into a codebreaker that saw the redhead bounce off her knees and fall back to the canvas. Alessandra rolled over onto all fours and took a couple of seconds before she came to her feet and started to move towards the corner. She reached out to make the tag only to be stopped in her tracks as Morales caught her from behind, grabbing her by the waistband as she began to pull her backwards. Alessandra looked back over her shoulder for a moment before she fired off a mule kick into her gut. Isis leaned forward slightly only for Esposito to reach back and delivered a cutter to the Titaness. Morales collapsed to the mat and the Italian scrabbled and launched herself forwards to make the tag to Nadia.

Zack: Alessandra’s tagged in the quicker half of the team, and here comes Nadia!

Dante: Quicker? You must mean on her feet, because I’ve heard her speak before. It’s definitely not between her ears.

Beaulieu immediately hopped straight up to the top rope as Isis was rising from the canvas and the Frenchwoman dived off into a meteora to Morales chest, driving her knees into her body and down into the canvas. The blonde quickly came back to her feet and headed towards the ropes, bouncing off them and into a baseball slide to the side of Isis’ head. It caused Morales to roll over onto her front and pushed upwards, coming to her knees only for Nadia to catch her with a running knee lift to her jaw. The Titaness came unsteadily to her feet and as she did so the blonde took off past her and leapt onto the top rope and into a springboard bulldog that slammed the Privileged Circle member face first into the ring mat. Quickly Morales began to push herself upwards, only for Nadia to trap her arm and roll her over into a magistral cradle pinning combination.

Dante: This is definitely not going to work on someone Isis’ size! I thought she was smart, didn’t you say?!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: It almost very well did get the job done!

Isis kicked out and began to get back to her feet only for Nadia to make the tag to her partner. Esposito quickly came into the ring and stopped Isis from getting to her feet using a leg drop bulldog that slammed her face first into the canvas. Morales instantly rolled over onto her back and as she did so Beaulieu came off the top rope with a shooting star elbow drop. As Nadia rolled out of the ring, her Italian partner made the cover, hooking the leg.

Zack: Look at Alessandra picking right up where Nadia left off, and we got a cover!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Dante: Nadia should have stayed in so they could pin her together, might have had a better chance at winning.

Isis kicked out again and Alessandra came back up to her feet, shaking her head as she looked to the referee, confirming that it was just a two and accepting the count as Isis was making it to her knees. Quickly Esposito made the tag to her partner before she doubled back towards Isis and looked to haul her up from the canvas with a rear waistlock. As she pulled her upwards to her feet, Nadia climbed to the top rope where she perched, waiting for her stronger partner to lift Morales into a belly to back suplex as part of the Catch and Release. As Morales was brought to her feet though she threw her head backwards, catching the Italian wrestler across the bridge of the nose. A second back headbutt followed it before the Titaness was released enough for her to spin around and drive a discus forearm into Esposito’s jaw, dropping her to the mat. Quickly Morales started towards Nadia on the top rope only for the blonde to leap over her and land on the mat in a forward roll which saw her come to her feet and take off towards the ropes. Nadia came back towards Isis and ran straight into a big boot from the Titaness that almost took the blonde’s head off.

Zack: My goodness! Nadia caught that boot right in the face!

Dante: Ha! That would have been 3 points off the field goal if this were the NFL. At least Nadia’s head has about as much air in it as a football.

Nadia slowly rolled over and started to push upwards only for Isis to scoop her off her feet and hurl her towards the Privileged Circle corner with a fallaway slam. As the blonde began to rise once more, Isis forced herself to get to her feet first and charged towards her, catching the Target Acquired member with a vicious lariat, taking her back down to the mat before the former Future Shock Champion took a couple of moments to try and catch her breath. As Beaulieu began to push upwards again, Isis met her with a headbutt before she lifted her off her feet once more and dropped her face first into the top turnbuckle in the Privileged Circle corner with a snake eyes before she made the tag to Valentina. As Lozano stepped through the ropes, Isis sent a staggering Isis down to the canvas with a spinning discus clothesline. Together the pair waved the Target Acquired member upwards, Nadia slowly pushing upwards to her knees only to fall victim to a Mighty Do Kneel as Isis delivered a shoot kick into her spine while Valentina caught her with a shining wizard to the side of the head. Morales left the ring as Lozano dropped to her knees and then made the cover on Beaulieu with a lazy hook of her leg.

Zack: You want to talk about covers that aren’t going to work? This is one of them!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Dante: When you’re Isis, you get to make those kind of covers because of the fact you are Isis.

Beaulieu rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall which saw Valentina demand the three count from the official, getting a shake of the head from Fisk as he confirmed the two count and told the former Femme For All finalist that the shoulder came up. Lozano came to her feet and as Nadia made it to all fours, the Toronto native toyed with her, pushing at her head with one foot over and over again, trash talking her before she grabbed hold of by the hair, pulling her up to her feet and hurling her backwards into the Privileged Circle corner where she started to fire off kicks into her middle before she raised her boot and pressed it against her throat. The referee called for the break and started the count as Valentina played to the crowd, getting booed loudly by them before she lowered her boot to the mat a moment before she would have been disqualified.

Dante: That was some Hall of Fame choking right there, Zack. I think she should have gotten a longer count though.

Zack: And that’s why no one in their right mind will ever let you referee a match anywhere.

Quickly Valentina pulled Nadia out of the corner - again with two handfuls of hair - and this time she drove her down into the canvas with a sitout facebuster. Lozano once more rolled to her feet, playing up to the crowd yet again as she watched the French woman start to push upright. When Beaulieu made it to her hands and knees, Valentina leapt into the air and curb stomped her face into the canvas. As the blonde rolled over to her back the Privileged Circle member used the ring ropes to deliver a lionsault and again made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Women with the power of Lozano shouldn’t be able to do moves like that, but she definitely can and did!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Dante: And Blondie wasn’t smart enough to stay down. She’s  just prolonging the inevitable.

Again Nadia kicked out of the cover before the three count could be completed and Valentina once more demanded the three count from the three as she sat up and saw the two count. Fisk again confirmed the two, telling her that her foe had kicked out before the count could be completed. Lozano shook her head and took up the mount position on one knee and started to slap the taste out of Nadia’s mouth. Again the referee demanded that the former Tornado Tag Team Champion allow her opponent to get to her feet and Valentina did just that as she came up to her feet. Nadia held the side of her face where the slaps had landed with one hand before she started up to her feet. Lozano immediately took off across the ring, coming off the ropes and went looking for a spear as Nadia made it back upright...only for the blonde to spin out of the way. Valentina came to a halt after missing the move and as she stood upright, Beaulieu launched herself towards her and delivered a backstabber.

Zack: That’ll stop Valentina momentarily, but Nadia definitely needs to find her corner and see about a tag.

Dante: Looks like that’s what she’s doing. Telling Alessandra she can have the rest of the match because she wants to go touch up her hair dye.

Valentina fell to the side, holding her back as Nadia immediately rolled to her front and looked around, finding Alessandra who was stomping her foot on the apron and slapping the top turnbuckle as she rallied the crowd behind Nadia. The Frenchwoman started to crawl towards her only for Valentina to sit up, holding her back for a moment or two before she scrambled and dove to make the tag to Isis. Esposito tried to hurry her partner up as Isis stepped over the top rope and into the ring and charged towards the brunette on the apron where she went to tag her with a running forearm only for Alessandra to drop off the rope in the nick of time to avoid the blow. Isis glared at her for a moment, the Italian meeting her glare before the Titaness turned back towards Nadia and advanced upon her. As she reached the blonde she bent down and with one hand on the back of her head started to pull her upright. Morales drove three knees into her opponents body before she hauled her up onto her shoulders then flipped her off and drove her down into the mat with the Voyage to Armageddon. As it connected, Isis made the cover on Nadia, hooking her leg.

Dante: Now that’s it! VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON, thanks for coming, Nadia!

One....

Two…

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I think it would have been, but Alessandra stopped that in its tracks! I’m not sure if she’s delaying the inevitable though!

Just as the referee’s hand was coming down, Alessandra slid into the ring and launched herself forwards to deliver a knee drop into the back of the Titanesses head. Isis rolled away and pushed up to her knees which saw Alessandra come forwards, grabbing her by the head as she began to pepper her with knees to the head before releasing as she saw Valentina rush towards her and caught the Canadian wrestler with a bicycle kick to the jaw that dropped Lozano as she came rushing forwards. Esposito quickly turned her attention back to Morales, catching her with a stiff right hook to her jaw before she double under hooked her arms. The referee ordered her out of the ring and started the five count as Esposito drove Isis down into the mat with a DDT. As Alessandra came back to her feet, Fisk ordered her back to the corner as Valentina came to her feet and charged towards the brunette. The Canadian and the Italian began to exchange right and left hands, only for Valentina to cut the exchange short with a poke to the eyes. As Esposito took a step backwards, temporarily blinded, Lozano took full advantage as she sent Alessandra down to the mat with a double knee facebuster.

Dante: Two knees right to her face. Maybe it’ll straighten out that honker of a nose she’s got for her. What do you think?

Zack: Have you looked in the mirror lately and seen what you’re working with at all?

Esposito hit the mat and rolled underneath the bottom rope to the apron as Lozano started to stomp on her underneath the bottom rope, trying to force her to the floor only for Fisk to step between them and force Valentina backwards, demanding that she returned to her corner, starting the count and threatening to disqualify her. Lozano backed up, playing to the crowd as she did so who booed her loudly. Meanwhile in the ring, Isis and Nadia were slowly starting to get back to their feet. As they both made it to a vertical base, Beaulieu threw herself forward into a low dropkick to Isis knee that dropped her down to one knee. Nadia rolled away and kipped up, looking unsteady for a moment as she landed on her feet but despite that she launched herself towards Isis, catching her head and using her weight to jerk her downwards into a leaping DDT, which flipped Isis over onto her back as she landed it.

Zack: Someone check the mat and make sure there’s not an Isis head-shaped hole in it after that impact!

Dante: You know, I’m getting a little tired of your favoritism out here while I’m being entirely impartial and unbiased.

Nadia took a couple of moments to lay on the mat before she rolled over onto her stomach and forced herself to her feet as Morales sat up and began to make it back to a vertical base. The Titaness got to a vertical base as Beaulieu ran past her and jumped onto the top rope before she sprung backwards and delivered the Falling For You blockbuster. Nadia looked over to her corner and saw Esposito stood there, quickly the blonde moved towards her, diving to make the tag as Isis was already starting to get up. The woman from Naples entered the ring and immediately charged towards Morales catching her with the Open Season snap swinging neckbreaker while Nadia climbed to the top rope. Alessandra headed back towards the corner and grabbed hold of her partner, hurling her towards Isis with a rocket launcher. Nadia landed across the chest of the Titaness with a splash before she rolled away and Esposito quickly followed it up as she came off the middle rope with an elbow drop driven into Morales chest. Esposito made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

Zack: A rocket launcher into a big time elbow from Nadia! The Circle’s night is about over, I think!

One…

Two…

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Ha! So you want to take a bet on that?

Valentina dove and broke up the count a heartbeat before Isis shoulder rolled up from the canvas. Fisk held up two fingers to all concerned as Nadia entered the ring and launched herself towards Valentina, taking her down with a Thesz press and started to fire off right and left hands into her head. Lozano managed to shove Nadia away from her and scrambled to get back to her feet with the aid of the ring ropes only for Beaulieu to charge towards her and take them both over the top rope with a cactus clothesline - Valentina hit the edge of the apron and bounced to the floor, immediately letting out a cry of pain and holding her spine as Nadia managed to hook her arm over the top rope to land on the apron. In the ring, Alessandra got back to her feet just before Isis and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and caught Morales with a running big boot to the side of her head. It staggered the Titaness and allowed Alessandra to lift her up into a flapjack as Nadia darted back into the ring and caught her opponent on the way down with a cutter to complete the Target Practice. Esposito quickly made the cover and hooked both legs as Nadia stood guard, ready to run interference if Valentina tried to break up the pinfall.

Zack: They hit it! That’s their move, TARGET PRACTICE!!

One….

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: FLUKE!!

Fisk completed the count a second before Isis managed to kick out of the cover, calling for the bell and as it rang Nadia helped her partner to her feet, hugging her closely before the referee raised her hand in victory.

Kat: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall… the team of Alessandra Esposito and Nadia Beaulieu… TARGET ACQUIRED!!!!

Zack: What an impressive performance from Nadia and Alessandra on their first foray inside a FFW ring! You saw what makes them the tag team specialists they’ve become!

Dante: They got one fluke win, and don’t have the Future Shock Tag Titles. So calm yourself down, dingus.

Fisk raised their hands as the crowd cheered for them while Isis came to her feet, glaring a hole through the victorious tag team as she left the ring and joined Valentina, checking that she was okay, while they told Target Acquired that next time, they’d break them in half. Target Acquired. However, continued their celebration as the show cut away.

Cordy’s Answer

The shot changes to a very plush living room dotted with furniture, and seated together on a loveseat is Savannah Star and her husband, Seth. The fans in the arena watching on the video wall don’t give them a very warm reception at all.

Seth: What do you think the answer is going to be? Let’s not delude ourselves and pretend this isn’t about one thing and one person: Cordeila Stevenson, whom the FFW fans seem to have warmed up to almost immediately from the point her music played a few weeks ago here for the first time. 

Savannah: Yes because the FFW fans just LOVE their surprises. So now everyone watching and everyone backstage has seen what a true egomaniac looks like. Now everyone can see what a real gloryhog looks like. You thought that The Franchise was bad? You all have literally no idea what has been brought upon everyone.

Seth: I can see how confident she is. It exudes from every pore of her body whenever we have seen her on camera. And my goodness, she certainly has been on camera. Week after week after week, hasn’t she? 

He looks across to his wife.

Seth: She does enjoy attention, doesn’t she? 

Savannah: Attention IS her middle name, afterall.

Seth: And that brings me to Dr. McCloud. I had no idea that Miss Stevenson and yourself even had one another’s phone numbers. But I can’t say I’m surprised, given everything my wife has told me, that she was ringing your phone constantly when she saw a moment she could potentially take for herself. Apparently dealing with my wife in one promotion wasn’t enough for her, so she had to do a little moonlighting and pay a visit to FFW. 

Savannah: This proves that Starla is at least a little smarter than she is letting on, but that isn’t enough to forgive her or forget her for unleashing Casey onto the world. She went out and somehow got in contact with the one person who has been like a dull pain in my side for the past couple of years. Brava, Starla. It’s unfortunate, though, because your investment is going to prove to be a legit bust.

Seth: The question has been for some time now about whether or not Savannah was going to accept Miss Stevenson’s challenge on the biggest stage in women’s wrestling at Unstoppable 11 in what is practically my wife’s backyard. 

Once more, he gives his full attention to his bride. 

Seth: Make it official, if you please. 

Savannah turns and stares the camera dead on.

Savannah: Cordelia, you made a big mistake when you challenged me to a match at Unstoppable. Not only that, but it’s in my goddamn hometown. So you want to know what my answer is? Bitch…..I accept.

Seth: Now that you have your answer, Miss Stevenson, the only question that remains is after it’s over if you will still feel you did the right thing by involving yourself in a situation that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Is it going to be worth it Sunday morning when you wake and feel like you’ve been stretched in some medieval torture chamber? Are you going to limp to your hotel’s bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror to say it was all worth it? I sincerely doubt it. But honestly, after Unstoppable, I doubt seriously you will want to cross paths with my wife again, be it here or anywhere else. 

Savannah: You made a huge mistake by challenging me, Cordelia. At Unstoppable, I’m going to show you just how much of a mistake this was. Get familiar with THAT...chica.

Seth looks to his wife with some pride written across his face before he takes her hand. After that, we cut back to the live broadcast.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 10:28:35 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 05:35:53 pm »

Kat: The following contest is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Kat: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: In 16 nights, Harley has some unfinished business to settle against Abigail Lindsay at Unstoppable 11. But tonight, she gets to team with one of her best friends, who just happens to be the Future Shock Champion.

Dante: Harley needs to get over it. I mean Abi didn’t actually hit her. So what’s she upset about actually? Is she mad she missed? 

I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as the video screen shows a jail cell door sliding backwards and a pair of black ring boots with legs going all the way up to a simple blue skirt step out onto the landing only to suddenly stumble as if given a push in the small of the back from the man who appeared behind her in shiny black shoes and black pants.

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

As the pair pass by, the camera gets a shot from behind before it cuts to more grainy CCTV footage that shows the guard escorting the raven haired prisoner across a prison yard of patchy grass and into another building. There’s another cut as we see a shot of exposed midriff on the other side of a counter that has a pack of gum, some loose change on it and a hair bobble on it. A hand reaches forward, picking up a pen and signs a name quickly before scooping up the possessions as she stiffly pushed to move onwards.

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me

There’s another cut; this time to show the back of the black haired woman as she reaches up to tie her long loose hair back with the bobble while still walking forward, coming to a stop in front of a large closed door. The camera cuts to the opposite side of the door and low door, watching as it swung open and the woman stepped out; only for the blazing sun to obscure her face and body; the video screens becoming a blazing yellow-white sun glare with a spotlight shining bright as the same woman has appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. The spotlight dims to reveal Mara Werth standing there in her black boots, blue skirt and white vest top.

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see?
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe?

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome from Tuscaloosa, Alabama… The Future Shock Champion, MARA WERTH!!!

'Cause I'm only human after all,
You're only human after all
Don't put the blame on me

With a smile on her face she begins to head down the ramp to the ring, running up the ring steps. She moved down the apron, facing out to the crowd and threw her arms up into the air before she stepped through the ropes. Heading to the corner, the girl carefully stepped up onto the middle ropes, throwing her hands up into the air again before she bounced back onto her feet and stretched as she waited for the match to start.

Zack: It’s not very often that we get to see the Future Shock Champion on Velocity or Breaking Point, but I know for a fact Mara is excited to be here tonight. 

Dante: There’s a reason that you don’t see them here very often, Hudson. Because they have their own show, which you happen to call badly on Tuesdays. 

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the lights dimming. A brilliant golden spotlight focuses on the stage as the opening strains of “Massive Addictive” by Amaranthe begin to play.

“Give me purity, strength and affection
Give me lust to ignite my devotion for life
It's where beauty comes alive
Can't you see I'm a slave to the darkness
Cutting down
And I know I have done this before
As I stare into the wall
And now it's time to let it shine
Cause don't you know I'm addicted”

The curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back, his ever present smirk etched on his face. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

“Massive addictive
And suddenly I'm greatly affected
Like burning fire inside
My cyanide
Scared of losing my mind
Massive addictive
I'm totally completely afflicted
As I inspire the lie like a lullaby
Crawling around in my mind
My mind”

The pair slowly make their way down the aisle, Elizabeth’s gold and red robe flowing with each step she took, completely ignoring the fans on either side of her. As the pair walk, the spotlight changes so that the entire arena is soon engulfed in gold light.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the lights return to normal, Kyle returns to the back and the music begins to fade out.

Zack: The “Lioness” is also a Future Shock graduate. She was an Aspire Champion, and will make her Unstoppable debut in 16 nights against the returning Alysson Gardner!

Dante: So it’ll be a light night for Elizabeth is what you’re saying. But at least she’ll show up for it. I bet Dawn’s opponent will miss her flight or something.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Valerie knows what it’s like to be Future Shock Champion, and she’s already been a historic co-holder of the Unity Titles as well! The One Percenter has spent very few days in the last year plus without some gold around her waist. 

Dante: That’s part of what makes her a One Percenter. You say that because she’s wealthy. But she’s also in a league of her own when it comes to in-ring talent. 

As Kat leaves the ring, so does Harley leaving Mara ready to start the match for their team. On the opposite side of the ring, the Gold Standard appears deep in conversation until Kyle leaves the ring to go down to the arena floor and Valerie steps out onto the apron, leaving Elizabeth to start the match. Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell and Mara and Elizabeth meet in the centre of the ring. The two women go straight into a collar and elbow tie up with the crowd very much supporting Mara. After a few moments Mara starts to get the upper hand until Elizabeth suddenly breaks free catching her off guard. Using the surprise Elizabeth strikes with an elbow to Mara’s head, but she narrowly manages to avoid it and instead hits Elizabeth with a high knee to the jaw that sends her onto the back foot. 

Zack: I wonder if Elizabeth is ever bothered by the fact she never got to challenge for the Future Shock Championship during her time on Tuesday nights. She’s certainly making a painful impression on Mara. 

Dante: She shouldn’t be. If she’s Future Shock Champion, she wouldn’t be part of the biggest show of the year in 16 nights. 

As Elizabeth gathers herself a little, Mara strikes again with another knee this time straight into Elizabeth’s gut that bends the blonde double and allows Mara to drive a series of forearms across her back. Mara drives her knee into Elizabeth’s ribs standing her upright and once she is up, the Future Shock Champion follows with a back elbow and a series of right hands, pushing the blonde back towards the neutral corner. With Elizabeth backed up against the turnbuckles Mara takes a step back and then aims a high knee towards her jaw, but Elizabeth ducks down to avoid it at the last second leaving Mara to get nothing but turnbuckle instead. Mara stumbles back a step and clutches her knee in pain and Elizabeth takes full advantage of the respite to grab hold of the ropes on either side of herself and use them to support herself as she kicks Werth square in the jaw. Mara stumbles backwards but somehow manages to keep herself on her feet much to the crowd’s delight and Elizabeth’s annoyance.

Dante: Elizabeth gets to pummel Alysson Gardner in Las Vegas, collect the biggest payday of her career, and be in front of a worldwide audience. No, she’s not bitter about not being the Future Shock Champion.

Zack: It was just a question. We’re supposed to discuss the match and people in it, if you didn’t get the memo. 

Elizabeth pulls herself out of the corner and starts to fire elbow shots into Mara’s midsection knocking her backwards towards the ropes, before grabbing her arm and whipping her across to the opposite side.  As Mara rebounds Elizabeth leaves her feet looking for a dropkick, but Mara catches her feet and slams her down flat onto the canvas instead. Wasting no time at all, Mara runs to the ropes as Elizabeth rolls onto her front and starts to push up to all fours. Rebounding off the ropes, Mara comes back at speed and leaps to land an elbow drop straight into the ‘Lionesses’ spine flattening her face first to the canvas and getting a yell of pain from her in the process. Elizabeth rolls onto her back automatically to protect it and as soon as she does Mara delivers a knee drop into her midsection. Elizabeth doubles up in pain and Mara gets back to her feet to land a second knee drop. Mara quickly goes for the cover as Davis gets into position for the count.    

Zack: Mara thinks she has the “Lioness” tranquilized here!

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Elizabeth kicks out convincingly and rolls away towards the ropes as Mara gets back to her feet looking none too fazed by it. 

Dante: Lioness tranquilized… aren’t you clever? 

Mara starts to circle around Elizabeth, watching closely as the Lioness starts to get back to her feet. As soon as Elizabeth is back to her knees Mara rebounds off the ropes to build up speed and delivers a running knee to the back of Elizabeth’s head which sends her face first to the canvas.Quickly crouching down, Mara flips Elizabeth onto her back to attempt another cover, but Elizabeth pulls her knees up and kicks the Future Shock Champion in the chest, sending her sprawling backwards. From the Gold Standard corner Valerie starts to yell at Elizabeth, holding out her hand for the tag as she does. Elizabeth flips onto her stomach and then to her hands and knees, starting to crawl towards Valerie’s outstretched hand.

Dante: Go get Valerie into the match, Elizabeth. You deserve a break, unless Alysson decides she wants to interfere again.

Zack: She never interfered the last time. She stopped a gang assault on Luci after a match. That’s not interference. 

Seeing that Elizabeth is close to making the tag, Mara runs after her and grabs her left leg to pull her back away from the corner. With Valerie encouraging her, Elizabeth keeps trying to reach her hand, even with Mara holding onto her leg. As she starts to make a little progress, Mara grabs her right leg as well, but Elizabeth manages to pull it free and kick backwards, catching Mara square in the jaw and sending her flat on her back. Elizabeth pulls herself up and reaches out to make the tag to the waiting One Percenter. 

Zack: Lannister has the tag, and now a very fresh Valerie is about to check in. And who would have guessed years ago that Valerie would be the consummate tag team wrestler that she is?

Dante: Uhh, me. Valerie was always destined for greatness, either on her own or with the effervescent Lacey as YOUR Unity Tag Champions. 

Valerie climbs straight up onto the top rope facing away from the ring and smirks at Elizabeth and Kyle before she launches herself off to land a moonsault straight across Mara’s body. She gets straight into position for a cover and hooks a leg as Davis quickly gets into place for the count. 

Dante: Was that a beautiful moonsault or what?! 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Mara kicks out just after the two and Valerie pops straight back up to her feet with a little shrug of her shoulders.

Zack: It was extremely well executed, no question about it. But she’s not gotten her hand raised just yet. 

Pulling Mara back up to her feet by her hair, Valerie fires a rapid sequence of right hands into her head dazing her. The One Percenter pays no attention at all to the boos and animosity coming from the crowd, as she holds onto Mara’s head to keep her in place while she delivers five kicks in a row to her midsection before whipping her into the ropes near her corner.  As Mara is about to rebound off, Harley catches hold of her to stop her and tags herself in. Harley gets into the ring and straight away charges at Valerie, leaping up to catch her with a cross body block that knocks her back into the neutral corner.

Zack: Unlike Elizabeth, it’s easy to tell that Valerie’s still a little bitter about not getting a rematch for the Future Shock Championship. She brings it up quite often.

Dante: I wouldn’t call it bitterness. She’s just calling a spade a spade. She didn’t get her rematch, but I’d say she’s enjoyed massive success in spite of my good friend Adam’s booking incompetence.

Valerie starts to fire shots into Harley’s head but the flame haired wrestler responds with a discus forearm to Valerie’s face which stuns her momentarily. Before she gathers herself, Harley hits Valerie with a high knee in the ribs and pulls her out of the corner, only to whip her into the opposite corner. Following her in at speed, Harley pulls Valerie out of the corner and straight into a neckbreaker which gets the crowd on their feet. Harley attempts to get into position for a cover but Valerie shoves her straight off before Davis can get into position and mounts her to start bouncing Harley’s head off the canvas like it was a basketball. 

Dante: Harley and Valerie are no strangers to each other, are they? And it’s obvious Valerie’s opinion of her hasn’t softened.

Zack: Nor is it ever likely to do so! She’s using Shannon’s head like a basketball off the parquet here in the Yum Center!

Davis calls for a break and at the count of four Valerie gets back to her feet and pulls Harley up with her before forcing her into the ropes.  Valerie pulls her away and whips her across into the opposite ropes. As the former Fast Track Champion rebounds, Valerie catches her to deliver a snap swinging neckbreaker to put Harley down on the canvas. The One Percenter gets into position for the cover as Davis again gets into place beside them. 

Zack: Vicious execution from McKinley, and she’s got Harley in a compromising position!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Harley gets her shoulder up well before Davis can complete the three and Valerie gets back to her feet, giving her neck a rub after the neckbreaker she received earlier, leaving Harley to gather herself on the mat.

Dante: I think we need to give Valerie a five minute break to work the kinks out of her neck. It’s still bugging her, can’t you tell? 

Before anybody knows what is happening, Harley pulls Valerie backwards and into a roll up. Davis scrambles into position for the unexpected count. 

Dante: Why isn’t the referee giving Valerie--WAIT!!

ONE!!!

Valerie kicks out just after the two and powers back looking more than a little annoyed before she delivers a kick to Harley’s midsection while she is still down on the canvas.

Zack: Oh, Harley just about stole that one right from under Valerie’s elitist nose!

Harley rolls away towards her corner and Valerie spots her trying to make the tag to Mara and makes a dash towards her. Before Valerie can reach her to pull her back Mara leans forward and gets the tag by the tips of her fingers.  Mara leaps at Valerie, but Valerie catches her and gets her into position for a snake eyes. Before Valerie can drop her, Mara struggles free and gets behind Valerie, kicking her in the small of her back and forcing her face first into the ropes. Mara tries to pull Valerie back away from the ropes but Valerie fires her elbow back hitting Mara right in the mouth. Another two elbows back to the same spot stagger Mara backwards and give Valerie room to spin around to face back into the ring again.

Zack: The Future Shock Champion is getting her dental work rearranged here, and Valerie’s landing those elbows with impunity.

Dante: What do you expect her to do? Just let Mara have her way with her? I say if Valerie pins Mara tonight, she should get theFuture Shock  title too.

Valerie climbs out onto the apron and grabs hold of the top rope before she uses it to springboard herself into a roundhouse kick that connects with Mara’s head. As Mara lands on the canvas, Valerie goes for the cover and Davis gets into position and starts the count. 

Dante: They felt that one all the way back in Cell Block D, I bet! New Future Shock Champion in three!

ONE!!!

Mara kicks out before the three and as Valerie goes to pull her up she kicks her backwards into hers and Harley’s corner. 

Zack: Wrong on both counts! She didn’t get the win, and the title wasn’t on the line if she had! You’re ridiculous!

Mara gets to her feet and runs into the corner behind Valerie to tag Harley back in. Harley straight away gets to business and elbows Valerie in the back, then fires her across into the ropes. As the One Percenter rebounds, Harley uses her own momentum against her to lift her into position for a belly to belly suplex. As Harley goes for the suplex, Mara spears Valerie in the air sending her heavily to the canvas with a thud and Harley tags her back in. Mara immediately goes for the cover but after a few moments the count still hasn’t started. Looking up, Mara spots Davis at the Gold Standard corner trying to prevent Elizabeth from entering the ring. 

Zack: The referee isn’t making the count, and I think Harley may have this thing dead to rights. 

Dante: What you think is honestly irrelevant. You’re within the rules if you need to discuss something with the official. 

Mara and Harley try to get the referee’s attention but before they can, Valerie reaches up and pokes Mara in the eye to break the cover. Elizabeth stops attempting to get in the ring and instead starts encouraging Valerie to tag her in. The One Percenter low blows Mara, sending her to her knees and gets to her feet, making a dash across to Elizabeth. At the same time, with an agonised look, Mara starts trying to get to Harley to make a tag of her own. Valerie reaches Elizabeth just a fraction of a second before Mara reaches Harley. Elizabeth charges into the ring and straight towards Harley who has also entered the ring. Harley sidesteps and Elizabeth stops herself just inches from crashing into the corner. She spins around and immediately Harley kicks her in the gut and attempts to get her into position for a double underhook DDT. Elizabeth starts to kick and struggle making it nearly impossible for Harley to get a grip on her and the flame haired wrestler reluctantly abandons the attempt. 

Dante: See how smart and proficient Elizabeth is in the ring? Did Harley really think she was going to hit that?

Zack: If she didn’t, she wouldn’t have gone for the move at all, now would she?

Elizabeth tries to catch Harley with a spinning backfist, but Harley spins quickly away from it and Elizabeth just barely manages to keep her balance. Harley kicks her in the gut again and this time manages to deliver her double underhook DDT to drive the blonde head first into the canvas. Just as Harley is about to get into position for a cover, Kyle climbs up onto the apron and Davis straight away turns around to tell her to get down. Kyle insists he just wanted a better view but Davis tells him again to get down. With the referee's back turned Elizabeth aims a kick between Harley’s legs, but the flame haired wrestler dodges it and shakes her head at the blonde. 

Zack: Lannister was looking for a low blow, but luckily Harley was a little too wise for that illegal move. 

Dante: I don’t think that was it. I think her trick knee cramped up on her. The Gold Standard wouldn’t cheat. 

With the threat of disqualification for the Gold Standard, Kyle jumps down from the apron and Davis turns back just in time to see Harley delivering her flash kick to Elizabeth’s jaw, into a roundhouse kick that knocks the blonde to her knees, before she finishes off with a backward thrust kick to the jaw. Harley immediately goes for the cover and hooks both of Elizabeth’s legs for good measure as Davis slides into position for the count.

Zack: There’s the ERUPTION!! 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valerie heads into the ring towards the cover, but Mara meets her before she can and scoops her up to use a back body drop to send her to the canvas with a thud. 

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis calls for the bell and Mara gets back to her feet to join Harley as she is getting back to her feet also.

Kat: Your winners via pinfall……………...HARLEY SHANNON AND MARA WERTH! 

Dante: And now at Unstoppable 11, Harley is gonna get mowed down by Abigail while Elizabeth does the same to Alysson. This match doesn’t affect either of those two!

Zack: Thank you for joining us on this very special night where we benefit Shriners Hospitals for Children! Your generosity is appreciated, and we hope you join us in 16 nights only on FFW All Access for the biggest night of the year in women’s wrestling! We’re heading for Unstoppable in Sin City! 

Davis raises both Harley’s and Mara's hands to massive cheers from the crowd, which brings even bigger smiles to their faces in response. They leave the ring to start making their way to the back as Kyle climbs into the ring to check on Elizabeth and Valerie. The camera focuses on Harley and Mara as they make their exit before the show cuts to a commercial for Unstoppable 11 and fades to black. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 09:17:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: