Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 03:20:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 82 (Pool Party)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 82 (Pool Party)  (Read 181 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 28, 2020, 10:11:26 pm »

Recorded aboard the SS Norwegian Sky off the coast of Miami, Florida
July 28, 2020

A FFW logo is shown stuck on a travel bag as it’s being pulled through the airport. “Leave It All Behind” by Sleeping with Sirens can be heard playing over it. The bag belongs to Arabella Townshend as she heads towards her gate before she gets stopped by a mother and her daughter for an autograph. As she leans down to take a selfie with the little girl, one of the monitors hanging is showing clips from Future Shock.

When you look at my life, tell me what do you see?
I’m only human, so don’t expect too much from me.
I lost my faith, what have I become?
I don't think I can be safe from what I'm running for

The clips feature: Mara Werth getting to her feet and having her hand raised with the Future Shock Championship over her head, Jacqui Minogue hitting her finisher in Saitama, Anna and Luna Cortez bumping fists and heading towards the ring, Su Wakuda reaching for a tag from Jennifer Song, and Gemma Pierce looking at her reflection, and Leighana sitting up as she looks over to an opponent face down on the floor.

Will you remember me
If I were to fall into the sky?
And what will they think of me
If I leave it all behind?
When I leave it all behind?

Arabella continues through the airport, and takes a seat in her terminal. She checks her cell phone to see her itinerary, and gets tapped on the shoulder by another fan who wants a hug. This puts a grin on her face as she returns it, and they show her videos on their phone of her and several of the Prospects.

Would you be so surprised if I gave up tonight?
I'm barely breathing, I wanna kill the pain I feel inside
But I won't quit for the people I love
So I'll say I'm fine until the day I fucking see the light

The clips show: Cait Flanagan coming to the ring and throwing money over her shoulder, Alessandra and Nadia sitting on adjacent turnbuckles and flashing a smile to one another, Sydney Christensen delivering a tombstone piledriver, the Stone Sisters greeting the ringside fans as they head towards the ring, and Laurie ignoring Jane as she speaks with Sara backstage.

If you feel like you are nothing
If you feel like letting go
I'll be your hope when you are hopeless
Together, we are not alone
You're not alone

The doors open as Arabella heads through the gate to board her flight. And as the door with the Future Shock lightning logo seals shut behind her, the show opens on board the SS Norwegian Sky as the camera pans the boat docked with some of the talent from FFW boarding. The shot then changes to the bow of the ship, and we find Zack and Claire with microphones in their hands. Not far behind them is a Future Shock ring.

Zack: For the first time ever, welcome aboard the SS Norwegian Sky here off the coast of scenic Miami, Florida. Today begins a five day cruise for the talent of FFW and Future Shock, It’s our annual pool party with a few challenges and a first, Claire. We’ll have a tag team match right here on board the Norwegian Sky for a shot at the Future Shock tag titles. You can see the ring behind us where that will take place. The Doomsday Sisters and Target Acquired will face off for a shot at the Raging Dragons as we sail the Atlantic. 

Claire: You know I’m going to be doing the Titanic thing off the bow of this boat before this cruise is done. Just so that I can say that I’ve done it. Anyway. The Doomsday Sisters and Target Acquired have been chasing the Future Shock tag titles since their respective debuts and today they’ll make history - the first ever FFW match out on the high seas - and have a golden opportunity to move one step closer to their dreams.

Zack: This is uncharted water, to borrow a phrase, for the teams. They’re used to competing on solid ground. How much of a factor do you think being on a cruise liner sailing the Atlantic Ocean may play in this match? 

Claire: I think if the water stays calm, Zack, it shouldn’t have too much of an impact. If it gets a little bit rougher...it might definitely disadvantage the powerhouses of the Doomsday Sisters. A lot of their offence requires a stable base to deliver effectively and I’m sure you’ll get that if you’ve not got your sea legs.

Zack: We’re also gonna be seeing a round of volleyball between Lexi and Kat, the FFW & Future Shock ring announcers against the hosts of After Shock. Gia said she played volleyball in her academic days, and has been working with Jake, from what I heard. How do you think they fare against Kat and Lexi? 

Claire: Gia and Jake have worked closely together for a while now and they seem to have a good understanding between each other. Throw in Gia’s experience and you’d argue it puts Lexi and Kat as underdogs, though both or our ring announcers are athletic and in tremendous shape so they could well make up for that there.

Zack: We’ll see a classic challenge from these shows in the form of log rolling, Claire. Four of the women will be seeing how fast they can traverse spinning logs over a pool of water without falling in. We got Arabella Townshend, Katie Hanley, Leighana, and Jamie Winters. Who do you like here?

Claire: There was a great point made on After Shock, Zack - those with longer legs can take less steps and therefore have a better chance of getting across there in record time. That said, we know Jamie has been training hard for this event and you’ve got to figure that will pay off for her.

Zack: There’s also going to be a game of tug of war. The Cortez Sisters, Anna and Luna, are coming off good wins on the last couple editions of Future Shock, and they’ll be facing the reigning Nova Champion Mikayla Stone and Luci from FFW. Do you think if the sisters win that Luna will proclaim herself as the Nova Champion again?

Claire: I think that is as much of a certainty as death and taxes, Zack. But Anna and Luna aren’t going to have this all their own way - Mikayla and Luci are deceptively strong and Anna and Luna aren’t on the same page and working together, they’ll find themselves jerked into the drink.

Zack: We do have some news for those of you who may have missed the announcement on Twitter. Adam has set the field of four for our forthcoming tournament to crown the first Diamond Champion in Future Shock: Anna Cortez, Cait Flanagan, Madyson Stone and Carys McFarlane!

Claire: That’s a stacked field right there Zack. You’re looking at a field that contains one of the most decorated wrestlers to have ever stepped in an Future Shock ring, this years winner of the Future Shock Cup who will stop at nothing to get what she wants, a rising star wanting to step out of her sisters shadows to create her own legacy. And one of the toughest, most talented witches I’ve ever met. That’s going to be one heck of a tournament and a real pick ‘em as far as choosing a winner goes.

Zack: You got all that, and no telling what else we may see. Those of you with FFW All Access, you’ll be able to see a lot of footage later this week that won’t make tonight’s show. So keep an eye out for that, and sign up if you haven’t already. I’m being told we’re ready for our first challenge, so where are we heading? Ahh, let’s take it up to the lido deck!

The next stop is indeed the lido deck, the uppermost deck of the ship with a swimming pool centered on it. A spinning log with multiple sections going at different speeds goes from one side to the other. Several of the Future Shock roster is gathered around watching as well.

Zack: This challenge is an old favorite in Future Shock. A little log rolling is on tap, Claire. The one woman who gets across the fastest without falling into the pool is the winner. Sounds pretty simple, but it’s a little more tricky than that. 

Claire: It’s a real test of bravery, surefootedness, agility and confidence in yourself. You hesitate for even a moment trying to get from side to the other and you’ll find yourself in the water.

Zack: That’s a twenty foot log you see there, which is about the size of a wrestling ring from one side to the other. So it’s certainly a distance we’ve seen these girls travel with a high rate of speed. The only difference is the ring usually isn’t moving. 

Claire: It’s a lot to contend with isn’t it? Not only is the log spinning around and around but you’ve also got the natural motion of the boat too. That might not be a lot...but it’s just that little more you’ve got to concentrate on and combat to be successful.

Referee Melinda Davis has the whistle as she motions for the first player to step forward, which happens to be Katie Hanley. Wearing a green bikini top and shorts, she heads towards the spinning log and looks over to the referee, awaiting the whistle. She finally hears it, and immediately starts moving. Katie tries to keep on her toes as she darts from one spinning log to another going in the opposite direction to a third spinning faster still. She makes it only about 13 feet before her balance is lost, and topples over into the water. 

Zack: Not too bad. She got over halfway across till that third log going at double speed got the better of her. Don’t forget Katie will be meeting Luna Cortez in a tiebreaker of their rivalry in Sydney on September 8th. 

Claire: I think that underscores just how difficult this particular challenge is. Katie has a pair of the most educated and quickest feet in the business, yet, still, she was undone just beyond the halfway point. On September 8th, Luna is going to have to be very wary of what Hanley can do with those kicks of hers.

One of the girls watching happened to be Luna Cortez, who was laughing at Katie as she pulled herself out of the pool. Davis looked to the other three, waving the next one forward. And that was Leighana. The blonde didn’t look too confident of it though, and decided to try to take a different tack as she held her arms out to her side, and started walking it very very slowly like a tightrope. After the first log, she readjusted for the second and continued her path. When she got to the third one, she slowed down even more. She was practically inching herself across it till she got to the final log, which she moved forward halfway before jumping off it to land on the deck. The whistle blew after that. 

Zack: Leighana really took her sweet time there. But she made it, so I’m guessing she hopes that everyone else will fall. Let’s see what her time was. 

The time elapsed appears on the screen for the viewers at 1:22. 

Claire: Leighana didn’t set any speed records making it across the pool...but at least she made it all the way across. As you said, Zack, if no one else can repeat that feat then she’s put herself in pole position to pick up the victory.

Leighana was given a bottle of water as the referee waved the next player forward. This time, it was Jamie Winters in a white bikini. The magician took a few deep breaths, seemingly trying to concentrate and focus before she began. Jamie was doing very well for herself too, walking slowly across the first two logs with very few potential slips. She jumped off the second to the third log, which was spinning fastest. One foot landed, and she vaulted forward onto the fourth until a water bottle hit her upside the head and sent her into the pool. Leighana seemed amused with herself as she folded her arms under her chest. 

Claire: Well, that’s one way to make sure that one of your rivals doesn’t finish the course. Jamie was making good headway and was almost certain to beat Leighana’s time too.

Zack: Let’s not give Leighana any more water until this contest is over. I think that might be the best course of action. And last but not least is Leighana’s opponent in Sydney, Arabella Townshend. This was Jake’s pick to win on After Shock, attributing it to Arabella’s long legs. 

Arabella headed for the log, looking across to see Leighana waiting for her on the other side. The blonde stood right at the edge of the pool,  waving her forward as Arabella took a deep breath. 

Zack: If Arabella can make it in any reasonable amount of time, I think she can win this. But Leighana’s guarding the other end of the pool, waving her forward. 

Claire: You know what they say Zack. Hate can be one Hell of a motivator and after all the things Leighana’s been saying about Arabella and with that match coming up in Sydney...Townsend might just be warming up to give her everything that she could wish for.

Dressed in a black two piece, Arabella looked across at Leighana one more time and backed up a few steps from the edge of the pool. The referee blew the whistle before Arabella darted forward, running across the first log and leaping almost like a gazelle across the second and third before taking two short steps and a leap to clear the fourth and land on her feet. She bumped into Leighana as she landed, and nearly sent her into the pool off moment. The whistle sounded from there. The time appeared on the screen for the viewers at 27 seconds! 

Zack: Wow! Not only did she beat Leighana’s sloth-like record, she blew it out of the water...and almost sent Leighana into it anyway! That was impressive!

Claire: Almost a full minute quicker and like I said, Leighana should be careful what she wishes for because she might get it...with a lot more heaped on top too. 

Davis heads around the pool, and raises Arabella’s hand before giving her a small trophy as a token of victory. 

Zack: Arabella blazes through the log rolling competition, and congratulations to her. Those long legs did work out well for her, Claire. We’ve still got way more to come though, including a tag team tug of war contest after the break. 

Claire: Jake called it on After Shock...though she might have had more competition had it not been for Jamie Winters getting beaned with a water bottle. Still, she has a trophy that she can put on the mantelpiece when she gets home and a small psychological advantage over Leighana as we build towards Sydney in just over a months time.

Arabella was amused at the small trophy she was given, grinning as she held it up like she’d won the Stanley Cup before Future Shock went to a break. 

He’s A Harmless Old Man

The next image the viewers see is looking through a porthole in one of the cabins aboard the Norwegian Sky before the camera turns to find River Campbell with Sara. They are both inside a stateroom.

Sara: Congratulations on being able to be part of the cruise, River! I know it was getting kinda touch and go there, and came down to the wire with how your manager was handling things. 

River: Yeah...DOC certainly has his own way of handling things and definitely has a tendency to not want to let go of an idea once he’s got hold of it. Sometimes you’ve just got to be patient and be prepared to make a good argument a couple of times over or work out a way to make him think it was his idea all along. It’s not always a quick process...

Sara: I know on the last show he was trying to get you a match with Sydney Christensen by getting one of Future Shock’s lighting crew to go to bat for you. Then later in the show, Adam tried to get his attention so they could talk...but he totally ignored him. 

River nodded her head.

River: Yeah, it’s always nice to have support and be able to build it up...even if it’s only a light tech who has limited influence over the decision making process. And I saw DOC walk off as Adam was trying to get his attention...which I know looks bad and gives the peanut gallery on Twitter more ammunition to criticise him with… but the simple explanation is that DOC had his wireless earbuds and they’re the type that have got noise cancellation on them. I’d love to tell you that he was listening to the latest Ragin’ River, but it was probably his Rihanna mix. Honestly, you’re lucky that you didn’t catch him dancing away. It’s like the worst uncle at a wedding dance you ever did see.

Sara: Well hopefully he can get that all sorted out. I know he’s on board, so he could be meeting with Adam right now. Or...looking for Leighana, he seems to be interested in her. 

River: DOC’s a red blooded male and Leighana seems to be his type.

There was a shrug of the shoulders from the musician.

River: Hopefully he talks to Adam first because if he talks to Leighana I’ve got a feeling that he might end up having to swim ashore. Or in the worst case scenario, his TripAdvisor review will be able to attest to just how great the medical center and staff on the Norwegian Sky is.

Sara: With the Sydney Supershow coming up, that match with Sydney Christensen seems unlikely that night, at least. She’s already challenging for the Nova Championship, but maybe before or---

Sara touches her earpiece, listening to whatever is being said.

Sara: Speaking of that medical staff you mentioned, River, you may want to head towards your manager’s room. I’m being told a medic is over there right now. DOC’s been attacked. 

River: Thanks Sara, I’d best get over there, make sure he’s okay and see what kind of cold hearted bitch is beating up a harmless old man. I’m pretty certain that’s not on the list of activities. 

River moves quickly out of the room, leaving Sara behind before the show cuts to a commercial break. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 10:12:54 pm »

The next shot takes us inside the cruise liner, and into an area for a children’s pool. The water is no more than about two feet deep, and a short white rope is laying on the floor when the camera spots Luci and Mikayla Stone coming into the room. The girls smile for the camera in their swimwear, and are clearly chatting with one another. 

Zack: I don’t think tug of war needs much explanation, do you? You pull your opponent into the water, you win. And with that kids’ pool, I don’t think we’ll need a lifeguard on duty, Claire. Seems like Luci and Mikayla are getting along thick as thieves. 

Claire: There’s no reason for there to be any bad blood between them at the moment Zack and given who they’re up against...that can be quite a unifying force for two women like this. With them both being on the same page, the Cortez sisters could be getting wet pretty soon.

The next to come into the room were the Cortez sisters. Luna was wearing an orange two piece, while Anna had a bulky oversized shirt on, and all that was visible were her legs. Luna was telling her what she needed to do, drawing eye rolls and long exhales from her older sister. 

Zack: Sounds like Luna has a master plan for this game, Claire. I’m not sure how much strategy you can fit into pulling a rope. At least this time, it’s only two people on the other side. Remember on Future Shock last time that she wanted five female college basketball players on the other side?

Claire: I remember Zack. For all Luna has this master plan of hers...it doesn’t seem like Anna’s all that interested in listening to her sisters ramblings. I think she agrees with you - how much strategy do you really need for a two on two competition like this? Besides which one of them stands at the back and tries to be the anchor for the team.

Standing on the other side of the pool is referee Stephen Wilson. He directs both teams to pick up their half of the rope. Luci and Mikayla do just that, with Luci being behind the Nova Champion. Anna tries to do the same thing, but Luna tells her that she wants to be in front. So Anna lets her be in front before she changes her mind again, and tells Anna to be in front. She finally seems to settle on that before she tells Anna to grip the rope tightly. 

Zack: Well I guess Luna was in charge of logistics, Claire. I don’t think either one of them is stronger than the other, so I don’t know why it matters who is in front. I do think Luci is stronger though Mikayla, so that makes sense to me.

Claire: I think you might be right about that Zack and one team here seems to have a clear plan as to what they want to do and how they want to approach this...while I’m not sure the other learnt much from their training on Future Shock.

The referee asked both sides if they were ready, and upon getting the nod, he blew the whistle. It turned out to be a very competitive match at first. Neither team was getting much traction in pulling the other forward, despite their best efforts. Fifteen seconds had elapsed, and still there wasn’t much movement for either side until Luci start to squat down and try to walk backwards. Then the sisters got pulled forward with Anna teetering on the edge of the kiddie pool. 

Claire: Luci is hunkered down, getting herself a low centre of balance and it’s really helping her to use whatever power advantage she has here. It’s got the Cortez Sisters in dire straits and mere inches from taking a plunge into the pool.

Zack: Pretty smart strategy from Luci, isn’t it? She may not look it, but she’s definitely a strong young woman. She’s also making one hell of an anchor too.

Luna tried to pull back further, now shouting taunts at Mikayla about wanting her title back. That only seemed to inspire the witch more as she managed to pull a little farther. Anna was doing all she could to keep from going in. But it was Luna’s ADD mind that ended up costing them as she spotted her sister, Tara, walking past the window. The momentary distraction caused her to let go, and Anna to plummet into the pool. The drenched Cortez (at least from the legs down) glared up at her sister as Luna pointed out she saw Tara. 

Luna: I saw Tara walk past the window.

Anna: YOU SEE TARA ALL THE TIME!!

Zack: Well congratulations to Mikayla and Luci. It’s well documented that Luna has ADD, and apparently spotting her other sister was enough to secure the win. 

Claire: That was quite possibly the worst possible time for her to get distracted and Anna does not look at all pleased with her sister does she, Zack? Still, Mikayla and Luci pick up a good win here tonight.

Luna headed out of the room in a huff as Anna pulled herself up from the pool. The referee handed her a towel, which she began using to dry her legs. 

Zack: Still more to come, folks, including our tag team main event! That’s right, we’ll make history with FFW and Future Shock’s first ever match at sea! Plus we still got some volleyball coming your way.

Claire: I’m looking forward to seeing Target Acquired and the Doomsday Sisters make history tonight as we crown new number one contenders to the Future Shock Tag Titles. Before that though, I’m sure we’re going to have one heck of a volleyball contest as After Shock take on the Ring Announcers in a titanic struggle for the ages...or at least a bit of friendly competition as Jake and Gia take on Lexi and Kat.

Luci and Mikayla gave each other a high five and a little hip bump in celebration before collecting their small trophies to commemorate the win. Future Shock headed to a commercial break. 

The Toughest Diamond

After the break, we find Sara alongside the Executive Assistant of the Future Shock Director, Brianna Singer. The pair are standing on the deck of the ship with the ocean behind them, with Bri in a simple black bikini with a halter style top and a simple bottom that sits comfortably on her hips.

Sara: Miss Singer, thanks for joining me! I overheard that you had some big news to share with everyone watching Future Shock. So I thought I’d give you the floor. 

Bri: Well you know me. I always come bearing big news. You see, on the August 25th edition of Future Shock, we are going to have ourselves a little tournament to determine who will be the first ever Diamond champion. We’ll have the first round matches, the semis and the finals all in that night, with the winner crowned after the main event is done and over with.

Sara: Wow, the whole tournament in one night? That’s new! Do you happen to know who will be in the opening round matches?

Bri: The first match will be Carys McFarlane  vs Anna Cortez, and the second match will be Caitlyn Flanagan vs Madyson Stone.

Sara: And the winner of those two matches will meet in the last match. That doesn’t give them a whole lot of time to recover, does it? 

Brianna rolls her eyes a bit.

Bri: Diamonds are supposed to be the toughest material known to man. Diamonds are created under immense amounts of pressure. If these four want to stake their claim as the first ever Diamond champion, then they need to step up and be able to handle the pressure. This should be a cakewalk for them if they want it bad enough.

Sara: Was there any other news you wanted to share with us?

Bri: It's like you know me well, Sara. The match tonight between the Doomsday Sisters and Target Acquired is going to be interesting. Because you see, whichever team wins that match will face the Raging Dragons for the Future Shock Tag Team Championships at the Sydney Supershow.

Sara: All kinds of big news surrounding titles today. Miss Singer, thanks for talking with you and I understand you’ll be the referee for today’s volleyball game. Any thoughts on who might win between the ring announcers and the hosts of After Shock?

Bri: I may not have been a competitive volleyball player like some people, but I know my way around the court enough to know how to call the game. Jake and Gia have the partnership aspect, given that they are the After Shock hosts and the ones that the Future Shock audience knows the best, outside of Lexi of course. But then again, the ring announcer team could be the darkhorse of this whole thing. I guess we’re just going to have to wait and see what unfolds!

As Bri finishes, the show heads to a commercial for FFW All Access.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 10:14:37 pm »

The show returns from the break, and we find ourselves in another area of the ship. A volleyball net is set up, and the ocean fills the background. Executive Assistant Brianna Singer enters the scene carrying a neon yellow volleyball, and then turns to see the ring announcers heading out onto the deck in shorts and sports bras. Lexi and Kat flash a grin to each other and talk a little strategy.

Zack: Not often we get to see our staff here in FFW and Future Shock outside of their normal jobs. We know Kat and Lexi are both top notch ring announcers, but now we’ll see what kind of athletes they are. 

Claire: It has to be said Zack, these two certainly look like they work out. They look to be in great shape and I’m sure they’re looking forward to this game as much as anybody. I’m sure they’ll have a lot of fun out there.

Jake and Gia head out to the court next. The co-hosts are in a pair of board shorts without a shirt (in Jake’s case, obviously) and a bikini top with shorts (In Gia’s case). As they pass Kat and Lexi, they all shake hands with each other before heading to the opposite side of the net. 

Zack: What I said for the ring announcers holds true here. Who do you like here, Claire? Anyone got the inside track at all in your mind? 

Claire: If Lexi and Kat are as athletic as they look and show some real hustle out there they could be the first to three points and win this match. But then you’ve got to contend with Gia’s experience of having played in college….that could be a real game changer. I think we might just have to let this one play out Zack.

Brianna tossed a coin to see who got to start with the ball, and the ring announcers won the toss. Kat got into position, and launched a serve towards the other side. Gia easily swatted it back as she was closest to the net on her side, causing Lexi to return the favor. The blonde sent it back, only for Gia to fire it across once again. Kat came forward, using a strong overhand shot to send it past Gia. But Jake just caught it in time with two fists underneath it to send it back. Lexi went to return it, but Jake came forward and slammed it behind her before Kat could reach it. The referee signaled a point for After Shock.

Zack: They are playing three points to win, fans. And it looks like Gia really has been helping Jake with his game here. He’s a little taller than Lexi, and I think that came into play on that exchange. 

Claire: He was able to rise up like a salmon over Lexi and aimed his shot into one of the few places that Kat was always going to struggle to get to. The ring announcers might need to get a little smarter in setting up their points.

It was the hosts’ turn to serve, and Jake fired the ball into the air just before Gia sent it sailing over the net. Lexi darted forward to send it back as Kat moved to the other side of the court. Gia fired it back by letting it bounce off the top of her head when she jumped under it. Kat barely caught it before it went past her. She sent it flying, and let Lexi follow with an underhand shot to send it over the net. Jake pounded it back with a hard shot that sent Kat taking off towards it to keep it from touching the ground. She made it before Lexi popped it up again. She was about to send it over, but Gia swatted it back before she could and scored their second point when it hit the deck. The co-hosts smiled at each other, and high-fived as well.

Claire: Excellent positioning from Gia to cut Lexi off there and make it 2-0. After Shock on the verge of a clean sweep tonight against our very game ring announcers.

Zack: Kat’s about as tall as Jake is, so she’s proving to be a fairly good match for him from a height perspective. Gia may be a hair quicker than Lexi though, which is making things harder.

Jake got to serve again, and the ring announcers came out more aggressive this time. Kat moved towards the net, and slammed it as hard as she could back towards the other team. Gia barely got to it in time before Jake popped it up a little higher to send it back. Lexi managed to return the volley, allowing Jake to try what he did to get the first point. Kat stopped that cold though, and punched it as hard as she could to sail over his head. It hit the deck before Gia made it, putting the other team on the scoreboard.

Zack: Now they are on the board. Just needed a little more of an aggressive streak. I guess being down by 2 and only needing one more point to defeat your team is good inspiration.

Claire: Lexi and Kat would not be denied that time around and this could be the start of a turnaround for them - if they can stay more aggressive here.

This time, Lexi served the ball as Kat guarded the net. She popped it up, and let Kat spike it with an overhand shot. Gia sent it right back, almost accidentally catching Kat in the face as a result. It didn’t happen though, and Lexi punched it across the top of the net. Gia popped the ball up higher into the air before Jake launched forward with an overhand slap to send it darting across the net. Kat bolted towards it, sliding into the deck on her stomach to keep it in the air. Lexi hammered it across past Jake, who missed it because he asked Kat if she was alright. The FFW ring announcer got to her feet, dusting herself and nodded she was. 

Zack: Kat took a belly slide across the deck to stop that shot. That can’t have felt good. And if Jake were any less nice of a person, he wouldn’t have lost that point because he wanted to make sure she was okay. We’re all tied up now.

Claire: Kat showing some real hustle there to keep the play alive and make sure it didn’t right there and then for her team. You’ve got to applaud the sportsmanship from Jake though, not everyone would want to make sure that their opponent was okay.

Kat took the ball next, and started the final serve of the game. Lexi gave it a little more oomph as it sailed over the net, allowing Gia to send it back. The two teams volleyed it between them for several seconds with no one scoring a point. In the closing moments, Kat surged forward with two fists overhead to send the ball high right before both Jake and Gia left their feet, and slammed it with both hands to send it past the net and over the heads of the ring announcers to the deck. Singer blew the whistle as Gia and Jake did a little endzone dance for a couple seconds and received their small trophies. 

Zack: Gia’s experience in the sport from her college days really paid off, and the After Shock hosts picked up the win in a pretty tight game of volleyball. I say the next time we have a volleyball game, these two are the defending champions. 

Claire: I think that would be more than fair, Zack, though they got pushed all the way by our ring announcers who came oh so close to picking up the win. This was one heck of a game and all four competitors should be praised for their efforts.

The two teams shook hands again, and once more Kat was asked if she was alright. As they headed back inside, Cassie Mason was seen looking down from an upper deck as she flipped something in her hand. We then cut back to Zack and Claire. 

Zack: The games and challenges are done for the time being, because when we come back, we’re gonna make history with a tag match at sea for a shot at the Future Shock Tag Title, currently held by the Raging Dragons. Then Claire, you and I and the others on board have four days left at sea to relax and recharge. I’m all for that. 

Claire: Four days to relax and recharge aboard a luxury cruise liner under perfect blue skies, lapping up the rays. But first we’ve got history to make and number one contenders to name and I have a feeling that on paper, this tag match has all the hallmarks of being a potential match of the year contender!

A quick graphic shows the tag team main event set to take place before the show cuts away to a commercial for the Sydney Supershow on September 8th.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 10:15:25 pm »

After the commercial break, the show returns to the bow of the ship and finds Lexi, now in her bikini with a sarong around her waist, ready and waiting to begin. Both teams are already in the ring dressed to compete. 

Lexi: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall to a finish, and the winners will earn the next Future Shock Tag Team Championship match!

Zack: Future Shock is about to hold its first, as well as FFW for that matter, match at sea! It’s pretty warm out here with the sun shining. Looks like Nadia’s concerns were allayed when she asked Adam about what they were supposed to compete in. Everyone’s in their gear, besides fighting in a swimsuit would be challenging on multiple levels, I think.

Claire: Your regular ring gear is definitely the best way to go. Both teams are probably best to put the unique circumstances to one side, as best you can, and treat this like a regular, everyday match. 

Lexi turned her attention towards Victoria and Sienna, who were standing in their corner sharing a few words with one another as Victoria was pointing to one of her opponents in particular. 

Lexi: Representing The Matriarchy... at a total combined weight of 390 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…”The Lady Beast” Victoria Havoc & “The Python” Sienna Danger…They…Are…THE DOOMSDAY SISTERS!!!!!

Zack: I can’t tell which one that Victoria is pointing to over on the other side of the ring. Maybe they think there’s a weak link in Target Acquired that they can exploit. Do you think competing in the heat of the day will play a factor? After all, they are all used to competing in air conditioned arenas.

Claire: Standing out here in the sun will test the stamina of both teams. They’ll want to use quick tags and try to keep themselves as fresh as possible, because the longer this match goes, the more they’ll feel it. Personally, I feel you write off either member of Target Acquired at your peril.

Alessandra is seen stretching each of her legs across the top rope, while Nadia loosens up with a few Hindus squats. They both turn their attention to the other team and Lexi as she introduces them.

Lexi: Introducing at this time, ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO and NADIA BEAULIEU…..They are…...TARGET ACQUIRED!

Zack: One team’s talking strategy, the other is getting in a few calisthenics before the bell rings. If the Sisters have picked out a weak link in this team, I’m very curious to find out who it is. Because I don’t think either Nadia or Alessandra qualify.

Claire: We’re just moments away from finding out Zack. But I’m with you, I’ve seen enough of both Nadia and Alessandra to know they can hang with absolutely anyone in this business. 

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks all four of the competitors as Lexi leaves the ring. Finding nothing illegal, she calls for the bell and Victoria heads right to the center. She watches as Nadia steps out onto the apron, and Alessandra moves towards her. There’s clearly a height difference as the Italian beauty looks up to Victoria with an unshakable expression. The powerhouse looks down on her, and holds up her hand for a test of strength. Alessandra glances up to it as the Aussie grins, and gets down on one knee and tells her “Can you reach it now?” with a laugh. Esposito looks up to her hand again, and then almost eye level with Victoria’s face. Alessandra smiles back...and headbutts her in the face instead. She immediately begins unloading with straight right hands to her jaw, rocking Victoria on her knee before she grabs her arm and pulls her towards the corner to make a tag. Nadia steps through, grabs the other arm, and the pair execute double arm wringers three times over before letting go. They then take turns with front kicks to her chest followed by a double dropkick that puts the Aussie on the mat before Esposito leaves the ring.

Claire: Victoria might be regretting giving Alessandra that opening because she’s being made to pay for it by both members of Target Acquired who are already showing excellent teamwork early on in this match.

Zack: You aren’t kidding! They work like well oiled machinery, and Havoc is finding that out firsthand in the first FFW match ever held at sea!

Havoc starts to get up before Nadia grabs her head, and snaps it across the middle rope. With her hanging over it, the French beauty takes off for the far side and bounces onto her back over and over again, like a bronco buster, before hopping off to her feet. She makes another tag to Alessandra just before heading up to the top rope. Esposito grabs her partner as Victoria gets back to her feet, and launches Nadia into her with a flying shoulder block. Before the blonde can get up, Alessandra grabs her partner around the waist for a wheelbarrow facebuster onto Victoria! Beaulieu rolls out of the ring as Alessandra makes the cover!

Claire: Victoria’s not laid a glove on Target Acquired here!! We could be seeing a shut out!!

ONE!!!!

TW-NOO!!

Havoc kicked out, shoving Alessandra off the cover. But she rolled over to her corner, and made the tag again. Both halves of Target Acquired took off for opposite sides of the ring to catch Havoc with double knee tremblers to both sides of her head when she sat up. Nadia dove on top of her again for the cover as Pruitt moved into position!

Zack: And here we go again! I’ve never seen two knee tremblers like that, and Target Acquired are teaching a master class!

ONE!!!

TWOOO-NOO!!!

Havoc kicked out again, and started to sit up. Nadia was already back to her feet, firing more kicks into her body. Four in a row landed on her chest before a rebound off the near side caught her with a basement dropkick to the chest to put her down once more. Beaulieu reached out for the tag once again, allowing Alessandra to come in with a running elbow drop.

Claire: Excellent work from Target Acquired!! We’re seeing good quick tags here and that will stand them in excellent stead should this match go long - not that it’s looking like that will happen the way they’re dominating the Doomsday Sister at the moment.

They both pulled the Aussie to her feet, and hooked her head before executing a slingshot suplex together that drove her into the mat. Nadia returned to the corner as Alessandra pulled the powerhouse back to her knees. She began peppering her with forearms to the head before Havoc shoved her away with one hand. That only served to make Alessandra take off towards the ropes as Victoria was rising. She rebounded quickly but ran into a boot to the face instead. The Aussie looked down at the brunette with a scowl before pulling her up by the neck, and hurled her into a neutral corner. Esposito landed back first before havoc charged with a corner clothesline followed by hammerfists to the top of her head. Relentless strikes drove Esposito to a seat against the corner before Havoc put a boot to her throat to choke her until the referee got to a four count.

Zack: I think they’ve managed to piss Victoria off, and Alessandra is paying a heavy toll for the opening offense she and Nadia were showing off. 

Claire: This was always the problem that Target Acquired were going to face if either of the Doomsday Sisters were given the opportunity to start using their strength and power advantage. Esposito has to weather this storm and take her opportunity when it comes.

She pulled her back to her feet and tied her body up in the top rope facing the ocean before raining forearms down across her chest. Eight landed in a row before she finally collapsed across the middle rope. Victoria took off for the far side, and used a baseball slide under the bottom rope on the rebound to stop in front of Alessandra, then firing a palm thrust into her throat to send her down to the mat. She dragged her out of the ring with her, and scooped her over one shoulder for a running powerslam into the hardwood floor of the deck.

Zack: I can’t imagine what that feels like. No padding on board the Norwegian Sky, that’s straight up hardwood floor that Alessandra just felt all over her body.

Claire: That’s going to be a whole world of hurt for Alessandra. She might want to check there’s a masseuse on board and book herself in for a slot tomorrow, she’s going to need it after that.

She rolled her back under the bottom rope, and joined her in the ring. A tag was made to Sienna before they both scooped her up for a double chokeslam. Danger stood over her for a half second before dropping both knees into her chest, and then grabbing a leg for the cover as Pruitt moved into position. The camera quickly glanced to the lido deck as Jenny and Su of the Raging Dragons watched. 

Zack: There’s the Future Shock Tag Champs with a bird’s eye view of who they will be facing one way or another in the near future!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOO!!

She got her shoulder up in time, and Sienna dragged her by the head back to her feet. She flung her into her team’s corner, and stalked towards her. A hard uppercut to her body lifted Esposito off the canvas before Sienna delivered a second...a third...and a fourth until she crumpled to her knees. 

Claire: Furious uppercuts from Danger! It’s like she’s trying to take Alessandra’s head clear off her shoulders and send it flying out into the ocean the way that she’s connecting with those blows.

She made the tag to her partner before they both scooped Alessandra up into a double gutbuster across their knees. Havoc grabbed her legs and Sienna took the arms before they hurled her into the air, letting her crash back onto the canvas again. As soon as Danger was on the apron, she got the tag to come back. Before Victoria left though, she scooped Alessandra up into a crucifix powerbomb that Sienna took advantage of when she made the cover. 

Zack: Raw power, and way too much of it for Alessandra! The Doomsday Sisters are 3 seconds from booking their shot at the gold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Alessandra got her shoulder up, but Nadia didn’t take any chances as she barreled across the ring with a guillotine leg drop that bounced Sienna’s head off the mat when she was making the cover. Pruitt escorted her back to the corner as both women were trying to get to their feet.

Claire: Nadia made absolutely certain that this match was going to continue and might have bought Alessandra a couple of precious seconds to try and recover here.

Both made it to a vertical base, but Sienna was up a little quicker. As she went to grab her opponent, Alessandra caught her with a spinning backfist that wobbled her. A jawbreaker sent her staggering backwards into the ropes. Esposito followed up with a spinning heel kick that toppled her backwards, and got her arms caught in the ropes. The Aussie powerhouse tried to free herself as Alessandra made the tag to Nadia. The blonde checked into the match by taking off for the far side as the referee was trying to free the powerhouse. Beaulieu connected with a rolling koppu kick, nipped up to her feet, and continued with a roundhouse to her jaw. Victoria hopped down off the apron, heading around to that side of the ring and trying to help free her partner’s arms. 

Zack: Sienna’s stuck, and Nadia is making full use of the advantage right now! She’s fresh as she can be, and Danger’s getting her jaw jacked!

Claire: Nadia needs to make the most of this. She needs to keep on ringing Danger’s bell and make sure that when she gets free, she’s too disorientated to try and make that strength advantage of hers count.

Victoria didn’t help long though because Alessandra charged down the apron towards her with a diving clothesline to take her down to the deck. Sienna was pushing up on her feet to try to get up, while Alessandra ran into a short knee from Victoria on the deck outside the ring. Just as Danger freed herself and was starting to rise, Nadia connected with a superkick that put her down again. With Victoria looking down at Alessandra, she heard her name called and turned around to see Nadia barreling towards her. The blonde sailed through the ropes into a sunset flip powerbomb that spiked Victoria’s body into the deck!

Zack: I’ve never seen her do that! A sunset flip powerbomb...onto the deck! It’s a shame she can’t go for the cover out there!

Claire: She might have put Havoc down and saved her partner, but she can’t afford to give Sienna time to recover. Nadia HAS to stay on top of her and grind her down as much as she can.

The French beauty hopped up onto the apron, and looked down to see where her partner was. While she did that though, Sienna scooped her up from inside the ring into a full nelson bomb to the canvas. Nadia bounced off the canvas before Sienna made the cover!

Zack: Nadia never saw it coming! Sienna planted her, and the Dragons are gonna have two big problems when they defend those tag titles next!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The three never finished since Alessandra was back in the ring, and had come off the middle rope with a diving headbutt to Sienna’s back. The powerhouse rolled off the cover in pain, and Alessandra crouched in the corner! When Danger turned around, Esposito barreled out of the corner with a spear that took her down before she pulled Nadia across her to make the cover!

Claire: DEAR GOD!!! That was a spear and a half!! Alessandra’s broken Sienna in two!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Victoria pulled the blonde off the cover by her foot, and Alessandra hurled herself through the ropes with a crossbody plancha to take out Victoria. Both women lay on the canvas as the referee began her ten count.

Zack: What a wild match this has been so far! It’s anyone’s ballgame now though! All four of these women have battered each other out here on the high seas!

The count got to six before they started getting to their feet. Nadia made it first though, and headed for the corner. A quick glance followed, seeing Alessandra and Victoria still down on the canvas. 

Claire: Nadia’s won the race!! She’s back upright but I don’t think going high risk is the best choice she could make right now - not after everything she’s been through already.

Nadia glanced back towards her opponent. And as Sienna got to her feet, the blonde launched herself off the top rope. Sienna caught her though out of mid air into a fireman’s carry followed by a cutter that bounced them off the mat! She rolled her over quickly and made the cover with a leg hook!

Zack: She snatched her out of the sky literally….CRASH AND BURN!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Sienna rolled towards the ropes. She sat up against them, taking in deep breaths that turned into a grin as Victoria joined her partner to pull her to her feet. The referee raised their hands after that.

Lexi: Your winners by pinfall….and the new number one contenders to the Future Shock Tag Team Titles……………...THE DOOMSDAY SISTERS!!!

Claire: Scary power from both Victoria and Sienna on display here aboard the SS Norwegian Sky!! Target Acquired put up a game fight but in the end, that power game just proved to be way too much for them and the Sisters march on to meet the Dragons!

With both of them now on their feet, they gave one another appreciative nods and looked up to see the Raging Dragons still watching from the upper deck. Jenny and Su looked down at them as the Sisters waved and told them they’d see them soon.

Zack: Sienna and Victoria have earned their shot at the Dragons, and that’s gonna be a long and painful night for Jenny & Su, let me tell you. These two women are just devastating! New contenders and also going down in history as the winners of the first and only Future Shock match at sea. 

Claire: It’s going to be a night of bone rattling impacts for Jenny and Su. If they want to rack up another successful defence they’re going to have to dig down deep and be at their absolute very best. It should be one heck of a title match between the two teams.

Zack: Thank you all for joining us for what has been a very special and historic edition of Future Shock, to say the least! We hope you enjoyed this year’s pool party, and we’ll see you back in Boston! 

The new contenders rolled out to the floor, still looking up with confident smirks at the Dragons as the pool party  faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 10:23:43 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: