Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 07:55:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

About the Diamond Tournament

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About the Diamond Tournament  (Read 449 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 29, 2020, 07:09:19 pm »

For those who have already read the pool party edition of Future Shock (and you should if you haven’t), you read about the Diamond Tournament that’s going to take place all in the same night on the August 25th edition of Future Shock. I don’t normally book tournaments like this, so I wanted to give you a heads up of how it will work on this particular show.

For the four involved, you’ll still do your normal on cam about your opponent, but you’ll want to make sure you cover the other two involved just in case you end up facing them as well. Due to the fact that it’s all taking place in one night, I’m not going to have it up Tuesday night like usual because I’m not writing a couple bonus matches that may never see the light of day. So the show will go up Wednesday instead, possibly in the afternoon.

The reason I am doing it all in one night is one, to be different. And two, I want to have the title represented on the Sydney Supershow, which is Future Shock’s version of Unstoppable each year. I just wanted you to know how it is going to work, since the show won’t be posting the same night like Future Shock usually does.

Good luck to the four involved, and I hope you are all looking forward to it as much as me.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: