Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 01:00:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 83

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 83  (Read 104 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 04, 2020, 01:55:39 pm »

The instrumental version of “Boom” by the X Ambassadors starts to play as we open on Jake and Gia arriving at an empty studio. Only the video wall behind them is there as they look around and at each other confused. Suddenly the video goes into fast forward as suddenly production staff immediately start moving in the furniture. The pair watch as the staff moves at a pretty quick pace (thanks to fast forward) and gets everything set up: chairs and table too. The two hosts look pleased with that before they sit down. One staffer places Gia’s crown on her head, bringing a smile to her face before the After Shock logo appears on the video screen before the camera zooms in on it. A bolt of electricity appears and then we cut back to the actual show with both Jake & Princess Gia greeting the viewers.

Jake: Hello again, everyone! Welcome to After Shock, hosted by….

He points to the two small trophies he and Gia received on the last episode of Future Shock.

Jake: Your defending volleyball champions, Princess Gia and Jake!

Gia picks up her trophy and shows it off to the camera, game-show style, before setting it down on the table.

Gia: And if you don’t know what we’re talking about, make sure you go check out the Future Shock Pool Party before you keep watching, because there will be spoilers for all the action!

Jake: Absolutely! I’m pretty sure most everyone had a great time on the cruise, and got a whole lot of R&R as a result. How many promotions do you know that sends their talent on an all expenses paid cruise for 5 days? …..Exactly, me either!

Gia: It was an incredible trip, and now we’re ready to head back to Boston and get down to some business. But first, let’s talk a little about the pool party. Where should we start, Jake?

Jake: Well we already kinda spoiled the volleyball game, now didn’t we? Kat and Lexi were great opponents, and they had as much fun as anyone, I’m sure. So how about we start with the fact we now have new number one contenders to the Future Shock Tag Titles?

Gia: Great! It was a hard fought battle between the high-flying duo of Nadia and Alessandra of Target Acquired and the Australian powerhouses The Doomsday Sisters, Sienna and Victoria. In the end, the Doomsday Sisters ended up with the number one contendership, but I think Target Acquired did a fantastic job of showing us just how talented they are. I’d be willing to bet that one day we’ll see them in contention for the tag straps, but Sienna and Victoria will get their shot at The Raging Dragons in Sydney at our annual Sydney Supershow!

Jake nodded in agreement with that.

Jake: Also congratulations to Arabella Townshend as well as Luci and Nova Champion Mikayla Stone for winning their challenges. Turns out my prediction on Arabella having longer legs was spot on, because she was very quick across those spinning logs.

Gia: She was, although Leighana was NOT happy to see Arabella beat her time across the logs! Also, what do you make of the apparent miscommunications between Anna and Luna? We’re so accustomed to thinking of them as a unified front that I certainly expected them to nail that challenge, and I was surprised when Mikayla and Luci came away with the win.

Jake: I can see why. Remember, fans, you can watch the pool party if you missed it on FFW All Access. Sign up now if you haven’t. And before we get to the next card, Gia…. I have something here.

Jake reaches down to the table, and picks up a set of trading cards in his hand.

Jake: Coming out very soon, FFW and Future Shock will be releasing their own trading cards. In Future Shock’s case, you can collect cards from major matches in the show’s history, managers, tag teams, and the entire roster past and present too! Let me show you one here.

He fishes one out of the deck, and lets the camera get a good look at it.

Jake: Here’s a favorite in Future Shock right here.

Gia: Every single one of these cards is beautifully designed, and I think it’s really cool that fans will be able to collect these and have their favorite Future Shock stars sign them at our meet and greets and other events.

Jake: Now that’s all covered, let’s focus on the next Future Shock. We’ll be back home in Boston on August 11th for the final show before the Diamond Tournament that Brianna Singer brought up at the pool party. We’ll get into that in a second. But let’s talk about the main event first! For the first time ever, Arabella Townshend gets to team up with her mentor, Katie Hanley, against the Doomsday Sisters!

Gia: This is going to be an absolutely incredible matchup! We’ve seen Katie and Arabella take on members of the Doomsday Sisters individually, and we’ve seen Katie and Arabella battle one another, so I’m excited to see what the two of them can accomplish side by side! I think Arabella’s technical abilities and her more mat-based style perfectly complement Katie’s high octane offense, so these two coming together might be a nightmare for the Doomsday Sisters! But on the other hand, both Sienna and Victoria know these competitors very well as individuals, so Katie and Arabella are going to have to work hard to surprise the Aussie powerhouses! This is an incredible main event, and while I’d love to see Arabella and Katie pull off a win here, the Doomsday Sisters are the number one tag team contenders for a reason, and I’m sure they’ll be ready to show Katie and Arabella exactly how they got there!

Jake: We’re also gonna see Carys McFarlane in action. She has a majorly difficult test ahead of her as she gets ready for the Diamond Tournament. She’ll be meeting “Sensational” Stacey Sky for the first time. The last time we saw Stacey was when Mara earned herself a shot at the Future Shock Championship.

Gia: Stacey and Cait are the only two of the Gold Standard left in Future Shock, and getting a big win over a name like Carys McFarlane will be a huge ego boost for her. But if Stacey thinks this is going to be easy, or that Carys won’t be on the lookout for the Gold Standard’s well-known antics, she better think again. Carys is a veteran of the industry and she may just be the fastest woman on this roster, so I think this is going to be a hell of a match. Both women will be tested in different ways, and I’d love to see Carys build up that momentum on her way to the Diamond Tournament. But Stacey I’m sure would love to have another shot at earning a Future Shock Championship match, and beating someone of Carys’s caliber would help her make that argument.

Jake: And finally, we’re going to see what happens when a magical girl meets up with a woman who has shown a decided violent streak. It’ll be Jamie Winters in action when she faces none other than Leighana.

Gia: Oh, I hope Jamie’s careful with this one. She’s an exceptional talent, but Leighana’s on a mission to decimate every woman who crosses her path on her way to getting a shot at the Nova Championship, and Jamie Winters is now on that list. But Jamie is almost as fast as Carys and has a lot of heart, so I’d love to see our magical girl pull off something big here! But Leighana’s mean streak seems like it might just give her the edge here in this match against Jamie.

Jake: Only one way to find out there! And on the show after that, we’ll be hosting the Diamond Tournament, where four women enter and only one leaves as the new Diamond Champion. Anna Cortez and Carys McFarlane in one round, Madyson Stone and Cait Flanagan in the other, with the winners meeting in the main event. To become the first Diamond Champion on the 25th, someone is going to have to pick up two wins on the same night.

Gia: It’s going to be an exciting night! I can’t wait to see who’ll walk out as the champion, and I think we have some very interesting matchups on our hands regardless of who gets through to the finals. But we’ll have more on that for the next After Shock!

Jake: That we will. The Future Shock girls will be back in Boston on August 11th as we head towards the tournament and then the Sydney Supershow in September. My fellow volleyball tag champion partner and I will be back to get you ready on all that. Thanks for joining us, and we’ll see you at the Future Shock Arena on the 11th.

Jake starts to show Gia some of the other trading cards in the Future Shock collection as After Shock fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: