Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 04:57:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - August 13, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - August 13, 2020  (Read 137 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 14, 2020, 01:43:24 pm »

Live from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
August 13, 2020

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play.

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Scarlett & Emma of Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Abigail Lindsay propped up on her elbow looking down at her opponent.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor.

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Valentina Lozano admiring her Global Wars medals, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Tara Cortez standing in front of a constellation chart with her hands on her hips.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring.

Zack: Welcome to the City of Brotherly Love, and tonight don’t expect a lot of handshakes and hugs as the FFW roster continues their journey to the fall classic known as Sin & Sacrifice tonight at Velocity! We are live in the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where we have a Hall of Fame main event!

Dante: Yeah, the No Surrender Thief is gonna get just a little of what’s coming to her against Jo McFarlane! What I’m really looking forward to is finding out what’s in the Winner’s Circle briefcases that Isis and Valentina won at Unstoppable 11!

Zack: We’ll see Scarlett Silver and Casey Atherton go toe to toe, and the Privileged Circle is in the main event against the Shades of the Sun. It’s gonna be a packed card, so let’s go ahead and get it rolling and send it up to Kat in the ring.

Velocity returns from the commercial break back to the ring as the vivacious Kat Grayson is back in the ring with her microphone.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: We’re about to see a couple women who are thick in the hunt to challenge for the Evolution Championship. This match could be a determiner for the next challenger to Mel Avilo’s championship.

Dante: Not that I don’t love having Mel as the Evolution Championship, but I think we can all agree Casey would be the better challenger and certainly the most religious-minded.

The arena is plunged into darkness, punctuated only by the soft, subtle, plucking of harp strings picking out the tune from the hymn “He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands” only just loud enough to be audible by the capacity crowd. As it plays the video wall starts to show a group of people formed up in ranks against a pure black background. The song got louder as the voices of the people on the video wall began to sing the hymn with great enthusiasm and verve, clapping their hands together as they did so. Then, suddenly it was cut off and became a fanfare of trumpets. A sudden blinding white light flooded the whole building before it narrowed down to a single point high above the stage where a single figure is slowly descending from the heavens. The woman almost seems to be glowing in her bright white robes, her hair almost a flame red crown around her head. The eyes of the choir on the video wall all turned towards her, singing out an awed ‘Aaaah aaaaah aaaah’ to accompany the angel’s descent only for her to become more and more recognisable as Casey Atherton the lower that she gets. The crowd dropping down to their knees on the wall and starting to bow towards the angelic figure. As Casey landed she shrugged herself out of her white robes with the aid of a stagehand, leaving herself in brilliant white ring tights and a white smock top. Cradling her hands together, the red haired woman began to slowly walk down the entrance ramp; bathed in the same bright, pure white light. On the video wall, the Choir began to sing, slowly growing to a crescendo!

She's got the whole world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole world in her hands

As she makes it to the ring, she climbed up the ring steps and onto the apron before slowly and as respectfully and reverentially as possible stepped through the ropes into the ring. Atherton flashed a bright smile to the crowd, circling the ring only to stop on each side of the ring and blessed those in attendance.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome at this time…”THE SAVIOUR” CASEY ATHERTON!!!!

Casey finally returns to her corner, eyes turned to the heavens as she seems to be praying while she waits for the match to begin and the choir faded off the video wall.

Dante: I would have thought you might have become a bigger supporter of Casey now that she has sent the Choir off to do God’s work around the country.

Zack: Well you’d be wrong. And unless God’s work is stealing the hubcaps off a Lincoln town car, I don’t hold a lot of hope for those delinquents in normal society anymore than Casey.

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end Christian Kincaid steps out and holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California and accompanied to the ring by her manager….”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, still with a smirk on her face, while Christian follows a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff before she continues on her way.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Dante: So you mean you’d rather have this woman as the Evolution Champion than Casey potentially or even over Mel?

Zack: Mel won the match fair and square at Fury, and I won’t take anything away from her. But yes, Scarlett would be a better champion than Casey, because she’s not a loon.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked to make sure neither of the opponents were hiding a weapon, and called for the bell as Kat stepped out to the floor. Casey joined the referee and took his hand, holding the other out for Scarlett to invite her into a prayer circle. The brunette wasn’t going for it, judging by her expression. Instead Casey told Kevin to bow his head as she began to pray. Scarlett glanced down to Christian, who rolled his eyes….until Casey charged towards her with a blindside attack in mind. Scarlett managed to duck out of the way, and fire a right to her jaw that sent her back into the corner. Four more landed in quick succession before the brunette whipped her across to the far corner. Casey stopped herself before she hit the turnbuckles, and Scarlett caught her with a running high knee to the back that sent her into them anyway. She quickly snapped off a side Russian leg sweep, nipped up to her feet, and connected with a double leg drop across her chest.

Zack: See what I mean about her? She’s a charlatan! She’s no more religious than you are a lifelong Canadain.

Dante: Take that back! Don’t be slandering me on live television. I have a fleet of attorneys just waiting to pounce on a comment of that nature!

Zack: Tell the firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe I said hello.

Casey quickly rolled towards the ropes to try to get out of the ring, but got caught on her escape. Scarlett pulled her back in by the legs, dragging her against her will before she catapulted her right back into the same corner. Atherton’s chest hit the top turnbuckle just before Scarlett pulled her into an O’Conner roll for the cover!

Zack: Scarlett’s not gonna let Casey even get out of the blocks tonight, is she?!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!!!

Atherton kicked out before the two count, and once more tried to get away from Scarlett to break her momentum. But the brunette wasn’t having it, and instead dragged her back towards the center of the ring by her arm. Casey got back to her feet, and pulled into a knife edge chop plus two more before getting yanked in standing side slam.

Dante: Is this the treatment she deserves just because she wanted Scarlett to join her and the referee in a prayer circle before the match started?

As the redhead started to sit up, Scarlett went to grab her head but got a thumb in her eye instead. Casey made it back to her feet, and started driving rights into Scarlett’s head before she scooped her up for a stun gun across the top rope. Silver clutched her neck as she tried to catch her breath, giving Casey enough time to bounce off the near side for a discus lariat to put her down on the mat. She stepped on her neck until the referee got to a four count, and followed that up with an elbow drop to her chest. Silver was sat up as Casey applied a neck crimp by grabbing her head and twisting it to one side with both hands.

Dante: That’s what I like to see, what everyone loves to see! Casey doing one of the things she does best, working over an opponent.

Zack: That and swindling pensioners too probably. But you’re right. Scarlett’s neck is gonna be a chiropractor’s dream if she stays in this hold too long.

Fisk knelt down beside the former Evolution Champion, asking her if she wanted to quit. But Scarlett made it clear that wasn’t the case as Casey tried to twist her head even more to one side. Scarlett’s face tensed in pain as Casey released the grip on her chin, and drove an elbow into the side of her neck. She applied the chin grip again, twisting the brunette’s head to one side as far as she could make it go.

Dante: Just go ahead and quit, Scarlett. We know you want to. She probably wants to get to the back to freshen her makeup or something stupid.

Zack: I admit Scarlett has had some issues with focus at times, but nothing lately leads me to believe she wants anything more than to reclaim the Evolution Championship.

The referee checked again, still getting the same response from the former Evolution Champion before Silver reached up and raked Casey’s eyes. That broke the hold, causing the redhead to stumble backwards blindly for a moment. Scarlett got to her feet, and took off towards the ropes. But she ran into a short knee from Casey that doubled her over long enough for the Hall of Famer to connect with a swinging neckbreaker. Casey was still rubbing her eyes for a moment before dropping a knee into the back of Scarlett’s head when she was trying to push up to her feet.

Dante: She had that coming, using a cheap shot like that to get out of a holdThis is a woman of God, don’t you know?

Zack: Yeah, same woman of God who jammed a thumb in Scarlett’s eye earlier in the match. That same woman, am I right?

Atherton stomped the back of her head and neck a few times before she pulled her into a piledriver. Seemingly pleased with herself, Casey rolled her onto her back and hooked the outside leg loosely to make the cover. Fisk dropped into position to make the count.

Dante: As small as that brain is, it must sound like a popcorn kernel in a jair when she gets dropped on it.

ONE!!!

TWOOO!!

Scarlett got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Casey seemed a little miffed about that. She mounted her chest and started pounding the back of her head against the mat repeatedly. With the fans booing her, she pulled the brunette over her shoulder and took off towards the corner with a snake eyes in mind….but Scarlett slipped out of her grasp and landed on her feet behind her!

Zack: Casey lost her grip in more ways than one, and Scarlett slipped out the back door! Turn around, Casey!

Casey did just that, and caught a palm thrust to her throat from her opponent. The fans came to their feet as Scarlett started throwing right hands one after another before she whipped the redhead across for the ride. The redhead rebounded into a tilt-a-whirl belly to belly piledriver! That got a pop from the fans before Scarlett dropped a knee to her head, and hopped up onto the second rope to deliver a second. She grabbed the outside leg tightly for the cover as Fisk slid into position.

Zack: I’ve never seen a piledriver quite like that, and with the BOOM BOOM, we may be three seconds from the bell!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOO!!!

Casey popped her shoulder off the canvas in time, and Scarlett pulled her back to her feet by her arm. She followed up with a knife edge chop that backed Casey up one step, another chop sent her back a second step before Silver shoved her backwards into the ropes. Casey bounced forward into a spinebuster.

Dante: This is no way to treat someone like Casey! But she still hasn’t gotten the win yet, and not that she will either.

Scarlett rolled to her feet, rubbing the side of her neck as she headed for the far corner on the other side of the ring. She crouched down, waving Casey to get back to her feet. The would-be prophet started to rise just as Scarlett bolted towards her with a leaping blockbuster that put her down again before the former Evolution Champion immediately went for the cover again with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Did you see the hangtime on that blockbuster?! Casey’s catching it from every direction here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEE-NOOOO!!

Atherton kicked out, and shoved Scarlett weakly off the cover. She rolled towards the ropes, trying to get away from the brunette. That only let Scarlett get into position again, waiting for her to get up. As soon as Casey was up, Scarlett lunged towards her again. But Casey sidestepped her, letting her hit the middle turnbuckle instead. It dropped her to her knees for a moment, allowing Casey to lift her into a wheelbarrow facebuster.

Dante: That’s what happens when you try your luck too much in a match, Hudson. And now, Casey needs to finish this bimbo once and for all! C’mon, Casey!

The redhead took a second to gather herself before she went to get Scarlett when she was beginning to rise. A running kneelift caught her in the face before Casey scooped her up high overhead in a stalling brainbuster before driving her into the mat. Atherton didn’t go for the cover though, instead hitting the ropes and taking off for a phoenix splash on the rebound. It landed perfectly before she went for the cover, and Fis dropped into position to make the count.

Casey: Like a holy phoenix from the ashes, Hudson! The Lord has provided Casey with the winning move for this match!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOO!!

Scarlett kicked out after the two, and Casey looked up to the official with a questioning look. She quickly got back to her feet, and dragged Scarlett up with her. She hoisted her up into position for the falcon’s arrow, but Scarlett stopped that with a shot to the stomach. Two more broke Casey’s grip before Silver darted for the ropes. She came back with a clothesline in mind, but Casey hooked her arm from behind and then the other to fall forward into a backslide!

Zack: Casey has been a step quicker on these counters, and here she goes again with this backslide on Scarlett!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Scarlett kicked out in the nick of time, and rolled over to her feet. Casey hopped up as well, looking to catch her with a roundhouse kick. But Scarlett caught her foot and spun her around. Before Casey could turn back, Scarlett lifted her up into a spinning back suplex. She rolled away from her to one knee, trying to pull herself together quickly.

Dante: I’m not sure how many more of these close calls I can take! Casey, put her away once and for all! I may need a drink if this keeps up!

Zack: What a pace these two are keeping up, and I’m not sure it’s to Casey’s advantage if she doesn’t do something to slow it down!

Casey started to get to her feet slowly before Scarlett went to get her. Atherton went for right hook, but Scarlett ducked it and hoisted her up onto her shoulders. The redhead started firing elbows into the side of her head, landing on her feet again and countering into her falcon’s arrow finisher. Scarlett was planted on the mat before Casey quickly rolled her over to make the cover!!

Dante: There’s THE PASSION, and no bimbo is getting up from it!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Casey rolled off the cover. She leaned against the bottom rope, taking in deep breaths for a moment till she got to her feet and had her hand raised.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall………………..’THE SAVIOUR’ CASEY ATHERTON!!

The announcement brought a smile to the redhead’s face as she looked up to the ceiling and said a word of thanks. The fans didn’t feel the same way as she was booed before stepping out to the floor.

Dante: Sing her praises! If that doesn’t convince you she deserves a shot at the Evolution title, then I don’t know what will!

Zack: It was a helluva win for Casey, I’ll give her credit. I imagine she may have just stepped into the pole position in the chase to get a crack at Mel’s Evolution Championship too.

As the redhead headed for the back, she thanked the booing crowd as she backed up the aisle. As she disappeared to the back, the show headed elsewhere in the arena.

In (brief)Case You Were Wondering

A short recap of the two Winners Circle matches from Unstoppable 11 are shown. The first match features Mila Martin attempting to finish off Isis Morales with her Midnight Hour unprettier, only to have it countered by Isis and managing to lay Mila out with the Voyage to Armageddon and getting the pinfall. After that, footage is shown of Isis walking up the ramp, looking at the purple briefcase she selected in her hands.

The second match features Valerie MacFarlane, after managing to kick out of a close near fall, charging towards Valentina, only to get caught with a boot to the face. Moments later Valentina executes the Divine Intervention finisher and covers Valerie, getting the win. Footage is then shown of Valentina getting her hand raised by the referee and then shows her smiling down at the green briefcase she has chosen.

As the show returns to live-action, the camera is focused on the interview area where Amber Carano is shown standing between two pedestals, each of them holding a briefcase: purple on the left and green on the right.

Amber: Hello, everyone. This is Amber Carano. And what you just saw happened two weeks ago at Unstoppable. History was certainly made at the first-ever Winner’s Circle. And about to join me are the women who won their respective matches in this series. They are the newly inducted FFW Hall Of Famers, Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales, The Privileged Circle.

Seconds later, Valentina & Isis appear on opposite sides of Amber. Dressed in their wrestling gear and near their briefcases, they are looking settled in their position as Amber looks up at them.

Amber: Ladies, congratulations on your Hall Of Fame Induction. Speaking of that subject tonight, in the main event, you two will be facing two Hall Of Famers: the reunited pairing of Shades Of The Sun.  How do you feel as you draw close to facing them in the ring tonight?

Amber moves the mic towards Valentina as she begins to speak.

Valentina: You would think that what happened in those matches at Unstoppable was a prerequisite of sorts. The Circle desires to reboot our quest to become great in FFW and on that night, we have hit the ground running. Now me and Valerie, we pushed ourselves to the limit at Unstoppable. And once again, despite how close she was, I showed her that I’m for real. That’s why I’m not going to be surprised one bit if she comes charging to this tag match like a bat out of hell seeking redemption, especially now that she has her old tag team partner back on the scene.

Amber: What do you say about that Isis?

Isis: Shades of The Sun, you definitely were missed. And I can only imagine that you still see us as those “caricatures”  living out some delusional fairy tale. Tonight, the only fairy tale that’s going to be played out here is you two finding out very quickly that you’re going to have to get up to speed on what you think of  us now…while we’re beating both your asses down. And THAT will be NO delusion.

Amber: Strong words indeed. These are two women who is looking to take care of business against Shades Of The Sun tonight. Speaking of business, ladies, there is one more piece of business to cover. And that is in the case of these briefcases that you two won at Unstoppable. The whole world wants to know what championship you will be challenging for in the future. So, if you don’t mind….

Amber guides the ladies to the direction where the purple briefcase is located. Isis gets behind the briefcase to open it up. Once she does, a smirk emerges from Isis’s face, with Valentina giving a little smile as well. Seconds later, Isis takes out the contents inside the case, which is a replica title of the FFW Unity Championship.

Amber: The FFW Unity Championship! I can imagine what Lacey & Valerie McKinley thinks about this.

Isis: They can think what they want to think. We’re just going to be ready to act when the time comes.

Valentina: Nothing personal, ladies.

Amber: Ok, Valentina. There is one more briefcase to open and it is yours.

The ladies go over to the direction where the green briefcase is located. Valentina gets behind the briefcase to open it up, with Isis close by to watch. Once she does, both ladies simultaneously show mild shock then look at each other to give the urban handshake to each other.

Amber: Wow. From the looks of you two, this must be big.

Valentina & Isis give a sour look at Amber, letting her know that she is killing their mood.

Valentina: Nothing ever gets past you, doesn’t it Amber? But for once……it’s pretty damn big.

Valentina takes out the contents inside the case, which is a replica title of the FFW Championship. She places her belt over her shoulder while Isis does the same over her shoulder as they again stand opposite Amber.

Amber: The FFW Championship! It doesn’t get any bigger than that! Well, Gold Standard & Missy, it looks like you are now put on notice. Let’s send it back to the arena.

Amber looks up at the pair as the ladies continue to look at the camera before the show goes back to the arena.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 05:51:26 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 01:43:40 pm »

Kat: The following contest is your main event of the evening, it is a non title match and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Time for a little Hall of Fame action, folks. This one could be highlight reel worthy.

Dante: If watching Jo thump this broad like a ripe melon is highlight reel worthy, sure!

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Trust me when I tell you this match won’t be as lopsided as you think it will, just because your client tapped out at Unstoppable 11.

Dante: Yeah, after a half dozen women from the damn Future Shock roster got involved! It took THREE women to take the title from Cassandra!

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144lbs and she is the FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: It did not take three women to beat Cassandra. No one struck her at all. She was only disarmed of a roll of quarters! Mikayla only stopped Sydney from getting you out of that cage.

Dante: She had no right to even be near the ring or in the crowd! I am paid for my advice and counsel, and Cassandra couldn’t hear me up there with all those idiots in the crowd making noise.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes Lilly’s title off her and passes it off to Kat with her as she leaves the ring before he completes a check of both women. Happy that neither has anything untoward on them he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both competitors leave the corners and head straight to the centre, but while Lilly looks towards going into a collar and elbow tie up, Jo speeds up a little and cracks the No Surrender Champion with a headbutt that sends her reeling backwards instead. Lilly straightens herself up only to receive a forearm to the jaw from Jo that knocks her backwards again, before another headbutt lands that sends her onto the back foot. Grabbing her by the shoulders, Jo pulls Lilly forward and drives her knee roughly up into her ribs.

Zack: Those idiots in the crowd, as you called them, have the right to make as much noise as they want. And that was the first match Cassandra’s had where you weren’t a nuisance.

Dante: Nuisance?! I have the highest regard for the rules and fair play in this sport, I’ll ave you know for a fact.

A second knee shot from the former FFW Champion follows immediately after the first, but rather than go for a third shot, McFarlane instead grabs Arthur by the arm and fires her across into the nearest corner. She hits at speed and Jo follows her in with a running knee, but Lilly manages to dodge to the side at the last second leaving the redhead to get nothing but turnbuckle instead. Jo bounces off and bends forward to grab a hold of her knee in pain, and Lilly takes a second to pull herself together before following her out and delivering a knee shot to the underside of her chin to stand her back upright again.

Dante: Do we know for a fact that Mikayla and Arabella and whoever else isn’t here tonight to make sure Lilly wins this match too?

Zack: The Future Shock roster is not in the building tonight, to my knowledge. But they’d be 100% welcome if they were.

An uppercut from Lilly follows and it hits with an impact that almost lifts the Northern Irish wrestler off her feet. A back elbow follows from the No Surrender Champion that rocks Jo slightly, and then another follows in quick succession after it. A third one visibly disorientates McFarlane a little, much to the delight of the Philadelphia crowd, before Lilly spins her around and locks her arms around the Northern Ireland native’s waist. She lifts her up and over, using a German suplex to deposit her unceremoniously on the canvas. Lilly rolls through and pulls Jo up for a second, before she leaves her laying and gets straight back to her feet. The Yorkshire lass takes off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard moonsault… which gets nothing but knees as McFarlane pulls them up at the last second.

Zack: There’s no easy way to land on someone’s knees, which Lilly has just been reminded of, courtesy of the Rebel Child.

Dante: Good, I hope she broke her ribs!

Lilly bounces off to the canvas, clutching her back a little as Jo rolls onto her front and starts to rise back to her feet. She shakes herself a little and then pulls Lilly back up to her feet with her. She hits her with another headbutt before she grabs her by the head and pulls her forwards to drive her knee up into her face. McFarlane delivers another knee strike to the same spot and then again fires her across into the nearest corner. Again she follows her in, this time with a running dropkick that hits her square in the chest and pins the Sheffield native back against the turnbuckles. Arthur freezes in place for a moment from the impact, and Jo doesn’t give her a chance to gather her senses before she grabs her by the arm to pull her straight out of the corner and into a forearm smash to the jaw. Lilly’s head barely has time to reel backwards from the impact before Jo pulls her back into a second one. She pulls her back towards her a third time, but this time she uses a short-arm clothesline to knock her to the canvas.

Dante: How many times has Lilly faced Cassandra and beaten her before Unstoppable? How many times?

Zack: the same number of times you made an ass out of yourself and interfered on her behalf! Are we going to go over this the whole match? Cassandra has nothing to do with this match!

Keeping the grip on her wrist, Jo pulls Lilly back up to her feet, only to use a second short-arm clothesline to put her straight back down on the canvas again. The redhead heads straight for the corner to scale to the top turnbuckle and waits for Lilly to get back to her feet and be fully upright. As soon as the Yorkshire girl is back on her feet Jo launches herself off with a missile dropkick to send her straight back to the canvas. Jo gets back to her feet and pulls the No Surrender Champion up to a vertical base before she fires her across into the nearest corner once again. This time she follows her in with another running high knee attempt, but unlike the first time, this one hits perfectly to the brunette’s ribs.

Zack: I’d say these two are pretty evenly matched on most levels, with Jo maybe being a slight step quicker.

Dante: Of course, she is! And you’ll be hearing from Cassandra after this match. She and I talked with that nitwit Carano earlier today.

The ‘Rebel Child’ backs up a couple of steps to get a running start before she uses a hurricanrana to bring Arthur out of the corner and flip her to the canvas. Jo delivers a stomp into her ribs before landing a knee drop to the exact same spot. The redhead gets into position for a cover as Fisk slides into place for the count.

Dante: There you go, Jo! Put this cheating bimbo out one two three!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Lilly gets her shoulder up forcibly before the two, sending Jo rolling off the cover and towards the ropes.

Zack: She is not a cheater nor a bimbo. No matter how many times you say it, it doesn’t make it true.

Arthur takes a moment to get back to her feet and gives her head a shake as she does. Jo shrugs it off while Tommy gives her some advice from the outside. She advances quickly on the No Surrender Champion, but Lilly strikes out even quicker with a European uppercut that catches McFarlane off guard. Before she can recover her composure, Lilly grabs the former FFW Champion by the hand and goes straight for an arm wringer which she transitions smoothly into a hammerlock. With it held firmly in place she starts to deliver a barrage of knee strikes into the redhead’s back, making her yelp with pain and frustration as they land. Jo freezes in pain as a well placed shot lands in her kidney area, and Lilly follows up with another trio to the same sweet spot.

Zack: I’m curious to see who will be lining up next to challenge for Lilly’s title. I know there are others besides your client.

Dante: Oh, she doesn’t ever want to face Cassandra again, but I promise you she’s going to whether she likes it or not!

Keeping a tight grip on Jo’s arm, Lilly runs her forwards into the ropes and drives her knee into her back again as soon as she does. She pulls her back from the ropes and runs her forwards again, this time turning her to hit the corner face first. Yet again she drives her knee into the former FFW Champion’s back before she pulls her back and uses a stiff kick to the back of her knee cap to drop her down to her knees. Several more kicks to McFarlane’s back and shoulders follow before Lilly pulls her back up and uses a hammerlock DDT to drive her heavily into the canvas.

Dante: And another thing, if you don’t stop antagonizing me, you may end up doing this show alone for the rest of the night!

Zack: Oh please do! If that’s what it takes to get rid of you for the rest of the show, I’ll give you a stroke before we’re done.

Jo gets back to her feet looking less than amused, and even less so when Lilly grabs her by the back of the head to run her across the ring and then uses a bulldog to face plant her on the canvas. A knee drop into Rebel Child’s back follows getting a massive pop from the Philadelphia crowd and a grunt of pain from Jo. Lilly doesn’t let either one distract her as she takes off towards the ropes and Jo rolls onto her back. Arthur rebounds off the ropes with a leg drop that she lands perfectly across McFarlane’s body. The No Surrender Champion hooks a leg for the cover as Fisk drops back into position for the count.

Zack: Big impact there from the No Surrender Champion, and we could be three seconds from the bell!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

The Northern Ireland native gets her shoulder up before the two is complete and shoves Lilly off of her. She pushes straight back up to her feet as soon as Lilly is off her and dusts herself off as soon as she is vertical.

Dante: Well you’re not. Jo is twice the woman Lilly is in every way possible.

Lilly gets back to a vertical base herself just a moment after Jo and quickly ducks to avoid an oncoming headbutt. The No Surrender Champion rights herself but as soon as she does, Jo catches her with a spinning back fist that sends her head reeling to the side. Lilly straightens and fires off a couple of shots of her own, but Jo catches hold of her and starts to fire right hands into the side of her head before she fires her across into the ropes. Arthur rebounds and Jo catches her to use a back body drop to send her to the canvas.

Dante: Just for what she did at Unstoppable, I hope Jo makes her tap out. No no, I hope she makes her pass out actually!

Zack: Keep it up, and she may do more than drop you on your face when she’s done after tonight. Did you enjoy getting dropped at Unstoppable?!

Jo starts to rise back up to her feet and Lilly surprises her with a shot to her gut that bends her double as she does. Lilly grabs her around the head as she finishes getting to her feet and connects a knee shot into her face that sends her staggering backwards. Before Jo can straighten up fully Lilly comes off the middle rope with an axe handle smash to her back that forces her down to her knees. The No Surrender Champion takes off towards the ropes and rebounds off them with a shining wizard that rocks Jo back on her knees. Coming off the opposite side, Lilly hits her with a second that rocks her back the other way. The Sheffield native pulls Jo back up to her feet and fires her across into the ropes, the ‘Rebel Child’ rebounds off and Lilly catches her to use a swinging neckbreaker to take her down to the canvas.

Zack: Lilly’s showing what has made her a Hall of Famer in FFW, and showing that she can hang with a former FFW Champion too.

Dante: Only if she has two or three losers running backup for her, you mean.

The Yorkshire girl waves Jo back to her feet which the redhead starts to do slowly. She keeps her head down until from out of nowhere she takes off with a burst of speed towards Lilly looking for a clothesline. Lilly manages to narrowly duck out of the way just in the nick of time, and Jo barely manages to stop herself from hitting the ropes face first.

Zack: Jo almost got caught there, but she has excellent reflexes!

Using that to her advantage, the Sheffield born wrestler pushes Jo the rest of the way, face first into the ropes. The Northern Irish wrestler bounces off backwards and Lilly leaps and hooks her head to deliver her combination of a double knee backbreaker and a reverse DDT.  The crowd come to their feet as Lilly gets into position for the cover and hooks both of McFarlane’s legs as Fisk slides into place beside them for the count.

Zack: There’s the WATER LILLY!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk completes the three count and gets back to his feet, immediately calling for the bell as he does.

Kat: Your winner, via pinfall…………………. LILLY ARTHUR!

Dante: Ugh, Ryan was right about her, you know that?

Zack: Why don’t you build a bridge and get the hell over it?

Dante: Play the interview from earlier, all you goofs in the truck!

Lilly gets back to her feet and a smile appears as the referee raises her hand. She soaks in the cheers from the live Philadelphia crowd before the show cuts to footage from earlier in the day.

No Sense-urrender

After a clip from Unstoppable shows the closing moments of the No Surrender Championship match where Lilly Arthur reclaimed the titanium title after involvement from three Future Shock talents, the show heads to a pre-recorded package with Cassandra Steen and Dante Knox recorded earlier in the day with Amber Carano.

Amber: Unstoppable 11 turned out to be a great night for one Steen sister, but not so much the other. I’m here with Cassandra and Dante, and things didn’t quite go to plan, did they?

Dante gives the reporter a long stare before shaking his head.

Dante: You think? I get put into a cell to hang over the ring. One of my other clients comes to get me down, and then two Future Shock girls get involved! Does it take that many people to wrestle a title away from Cassandra? I bet Lilly had a couple of them in her back pocket, while all I had was one of my clients trying to keep me from dangling over the ring like live bait!

Cassandra: Seriously, Miss Carano… FFW actually pay you? With that kind of insight, I really cannot see why. Of course things didn’t go to plan. Who would plan to go into the biggest show of the FFW year and have wrestlers from another brand poke their noses where they were definitely not wanted. I honestly think they affected the course of the match, and had they not been present, it would have been a much more joyous night for me. 

Dante: There’s NO question about that. I do want to publicly thank Sydney Christensen for trying to do the right thing that night. She only came down to get me out of the cage that I never agreed to be in, due to Starla Hussein McCloud. As for Mikayla? Well Sydney will deal with her. And as it pertains to Arabella, that’s going to be a decision she will gravely regret come the next Impact special. 

Amber: Could you elaborate on that?

Dante: Happily. Just like Sydney will be dealing with Lilly that night, Cassandra here will make Arabella tap, scream, and beg for release as well. Neither her nor Mikayla had ANY business making themselves known during that match, but they can both suffer the consequences and will do in the not too distant future. 

Cassandra: I do not like having people interfere in my affairs, and that is something that I will make sure is made apparent. 

Amber: So you’re saying Cassandra and Arabella will face off at the next Impact event?

Dante: You’re a quick study too! Yes, that’s exactly what I said. However, it’s not going to be just any match. Arabella inserted herself into a submission rules match, and that’s exactly what she’s going to find herself in when she meets Cassandra. 

Amber: I’m….not sure Arabella has a lot of submissions in her arsenal, at least that I’ve seen on Future Shock.

Dante: That sounds like a ‘her’ problem, and not a ‘Cassandra’ problem to me.

Cassandra: If she wants to interfere in a submissions match, then she can deal with a submission match. It is not exactly rocket science that the punishment should fit the crime, Miss Carano, or is that concept above your head? With some of the nonsense you are allowing out of your mouth tonight, I could well believe that. 

Amber: What about the No Surrender title?

Dante: Oh, that’s still going to be reclaimed. We haven’t forgotten about Lilly in the slightest. And it is our most fervent hope that when the rematch takes place for Cassandra’s title, she’ll ask the Future Shock roster to stay out of it. 

Amber: Finally, I know how you feel about her. But was there even the smallest bit of pride or happiness in seeing Missy end the 511 day reign of Shaw to become the new FFW Champion? 

Cassandra: I think this interview is over. 

The brunette folded her arms across her chest and glared at Amber making it clear she was not going to indulge her with an answer. 

Dante: God, you’re dumb. Next time, I’ll handle the questions for Cassandra. Twit.

Both he and his client then leave Amber behind before she looks back at the camera with wide eyes, and we go back to the live show. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 05:48:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 01:43:53 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is a tag team contest!!

Zack: It’s main event time here on Velocity, and that was our last commercial break for tonight! So you will get to see all of this match without interruption.

Dante: If I were the Circle, I’d blow these two jabronis off already. Did you see what they got out of those briefcases? Who needs the Redhead Rumble?

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Kat: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once, gracing the crowd with sneering glares before entering the ring, Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies by doing what she says. She then wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: You’re right about one thing. The Circle hit the jackpot in those Winner’s Circle matches with a future FFW and Unity Tag Title match in their future!

Dante: Exactly! I wouldn’t even bother having this match with the two twits that are about to come out. They got nothing the Circle wants.

Shades of red, orange and white fill the lighting in the arena, as the dark, slightly odd chords of Kamelot's "Beautiful Apocalypse" play out over the speakers. This gives way to a heavier sound, where spotlights fall on the stage. From the back, alone, emerges Valerie Lamb. As she comes towards the middle of the stage, a trap opens from the floor, from which emerges Alysson Gardner; the sight of the pair brings about a loud chorus of cheers. The wives stand side by side, and look at each other, smirks on their faces.

Gravity is pulling me, I don’t really wanna be
A child of desolation anymore (Why?)
My inner world is quaking, so tired of my trivial self
Paradise corrupted to the core, we’re standing on the edge!

During the verse, the wrestlers begin their walk down the ramp, with Alysson twirling her crowbar around the fingers of her inside hand, just a little, and enough to make people notice that it’s there.

Kat: And their opponents... They are “The Outlaw” Alysson Gardner and Valerie Lamb -- SHADES OF THE SUN!

Something new, something old,
Something blue something borrowed.
It’s time for us to celebrate our beautiful apocalypse,
Always know that you are not alone!

Take my hand, my gutterchild adventure
You are not alone (you are not alone!)
I’ll take you where the lovers go to sleep,
My borderline affection (you are not alone)
You are not alone!

The pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Valerie pulls herself onto the apron, then helps Alysson up by pulling her too. The two wrestlers then leapfrog the ropes, landing on their feet in the ring. Heading to the middle, they face each other, where Alysson takes Valerie’s hand and pulls her into a spin, where she lands on a bended knee, as the older redhead lifts her two arms and crosses them in the air, throwing double horns while still holding her crowbar, giving the crowd a proper show. The two regroup in the middle, then head together to their corner to discuss strategy as the music fades.

Zack: It’s been a long time since we’ve seen Valerie and Alysson on the same team as the Shades of the Sun. But that drought is about to end.

Dante: Not long enough if you ask me. I don’t get what people like about either of them personally. I think they’re useless.

The crowd were cheering the Shades of the Sun loudly as Jennifer Stringer told the Circle and the Sun to decide who was starting for them and for Gardner to get rid of the crowbar...only for Isis and Valentina to look at each other and charge their opponents, catching them both with matching clotheslines. Alysson fell back into the corner and Valentina began to fire off stiff side kicks into her body while Isis followed up her attack on Valerie with a stiff forearm shot to her head, followed by a second and a third before she grabbed hold of her wrist and sent her across the ring with an Irish whip. As Lamb returned, Morales raised her boot and caught her square in the face, sending her opponent down to the mat. Valerie quickly started to rise only for Morales to skip forwards and deliver a raised knee to her face. Valerie staggered back to her feet and once more found her wrist caught as the Titaness yanked her forwards and into a short arm clothesline. Again Valerie went to rise to her feet and this time Isis scooped her upwards, lifting her high off her feet and used a gorilla press slam to send the Scottish wrestler to the outside.

Zack: Feel how you want about the Shades, but I don’t think they are going to lose any sleep over whether or not you’re a big fan.

Dante: Even Valentina and Isis want to get this over quick, they don’t want to waste time with these two.

Meanwhile in the corner, Alysson had managed to catch hold of Valentina’s boot mid kick and shoved it away from her, sending her Hall of Fame opponent slightly off balance and before Lozano could steady herself, Gardner had grabbed her around the neck and spun her around to shove her back into the corner. As soon as Lozano hit the turnbuckle pads, Alysson stepped into her and began to drive raised knees into her midriff. Four connected before the Outlaw found herself stopped in her tracks by the Titaness who had grasped her from behind and hurled her backwards across the ring with a release German suplex. Gardner used the momentum to roll back up to her feet and as she did so, Isis used an Irish whip to send Valentina hurtling towards her and mowed Gardner down with a running clothesline. Alysson quickly started to get up to her feet only for Isis to charge her and catch her with a running big boot to the jaw. Gardner staggered and this time Lozano caught her from behind and sent her into the Privileged Circle corner with a German suplex that saw her strike the middle turnbuckle with the back of her head.

Dante: This referee needs to get this under control, Hudson. This isn’t a tornado tag match after all.

Zack: You should have told two of your favorites there that before they jumpstarted things by attacking the Shades before the bell.

As she sat there, Morales charged towards her and delivered a hip check to the returning wrestler, bouncing her head off the middle turnbuckle. As Isis caught Alysson, Valentina saw Valerie climbing up onto the ring apron and stepping through the ropes. The Latin Goddess charged her foe, catching her as she entered the ring with a two footed dropkick to the chest. The Scot fell back against the top ropes before she bounced back towards Lozano who grabbed hold of the back of her head and built up a head of steam as she spun her foe around in a circle then threw her over the top rope and to the outside once more. As she did so, the Titaness finished delivering four stomps to Alysson’s chest, keeping her sat in the Privileged Circle before she finally heeded the instructions from Stringer and stepped out onto the apron and made a demonstration of grabbing hold of the top rope. The official called for the bell while Lozano darted forward and launched herself into a bronco buster to Gardner. The Toronto native bounced up and down on the chest of the Outlaw before she made the tag to the Titaness and rolled backwards to her feet, backing up a couple of steps and ran forwards to catch her opponent with a running facewash boot to her foe’s head before she stepped out of the ring. 

Dante: Finally! We got two women in the ring and two on the outside. I don’t think the Shades knw how to compete fairly as a tag team anyway.

Zack: Again, it was the Circle who jumped them first! What were they supposed to do? Just let it happen without trying to defend themselves?

Isis stepped through the ropes once more and pulled Alysson up to her feet in the corner and shoved her back against the turnbuckles before she peppered the side of her face with a series of stiff forearms. Stringer moved quickly to cut off Valerie from entering the ring, telling her to stay on the apron in the corner as the Scot tried to enter the ring. The distraction gave the Privileged Circle the perfect chance to work together as Valentina wrapped the tag rope around Gardner’s throat to choke her out as Isis fired off a combination of right and left hands into her body. Valentina released the choke a moment before the referee turned around and the Latin Goddess stepped down the ropes, hands raised to show her innocence. Morales quickly resumed driving stiff forearms into the side of her head as the official came back across the ring, calling for the break and used the count.

Dante: Do we know when the Circle are getting their title matches at all?

Zack: No, that information hasn’t been announced yet. Give management a little time, they just found less than a hour ago like the rest of us.

Stringer reached four before Morales used a handful of hair to bring her opponent out of the corner and delivered a huge European uppercut that snapped Gardner’s hair back; Morales releasing her hair as she landed the blow and holding her hands aloft as she argued briefly with the referee’s reprimand for the handful of air. Gardner found her balance after the European uppercut only for the Titaness to cup the back of her head and yank her forwards and drive a knee into her gut before she went low, grabbing her around her waist and scooping her up to drive her down into the canvas with a spinning spinebuster. As Alysson landed, Isis placed both of her hands on her opponent’s shoulders to pin her to the mat and Stringer slid into position and began to count.

Dante: I’m really pulling for the Circle here, especially after Alysson fluked out a win at Unstoppable 11.

One…

Tw--

Zack: We apparently have wildly different definitions of fluking out then.

Gardner kicked out and Isis got straight back to her feet and made the tag to her partner. Lozano climbed to the top rope as Morales pulled the Outlaw upwards, scooping her off her feet and bodyslammed her down to the canvas before she headed back to the corner and Valentina launched herself into an elbow drop to her chest. As it landed, Lozano made the cover and lazily hooked the leg.

Zack: She’s never going to win with a cover like that, not here and especially when she gets her title shot.

One…

Two--

Dante: How do you know? The only reason Missy has the title is the referee let her have timeout during the middle of a title match because she got a little cut on her head.

Gardner kicked out once more and looked to sit up only for Valentina to move behind her and hook her head from behind into an inverted facelock, pulling her upwards and started to drive her forearm into her chest before she drove her down into the canvas with a reverse DDT. Immediately Lozano pulled Alysson upwards only to slam her face first into the mat once more with a forward Russian leg sweep. Gardner tried to push upwards, coming to her knees and holding her face only for Valentina to hook her head and pull her upwards before she lifted her off her feet, holding her vertically as the crowd booed loudly before she planted her on her head with a brainbuster.

Dante: Drop her on her head all day, and it won’t damage her intellect at all!

One…

Two----

Zack: Another near fall for the Circle, and you’re one to talk about losing intellect.

Again Gardner kicked out on the two count and was pulled back to her feet as Lozano hooked her head and pulled her once more into the corner where she made the tag. Valentina hooked her opponent’s arm to keep it out of the way and Isis entered the ring ro drive a raised knee into her rib cage. A second followed that and a third in quick succession before Lozano released her and stepped out of the ring at the referee’s insistence before she was disqualified. Morales didn’t waste any time as she shoved her foe back against the turnbuckle pads and raised her foot to press it against her throat. The referee called for the break and used the count when it didn’t come - Isis milking it for all it was worth before she lowered her boot right before the referee would be left with no choice but to disqualify her.

Dante: Let her disqualify you! There’s nothing here! What does beating the Shades do for you when you’ve already got two title matches in your back pocket?

Zack: Simple, it puts another win on your record and more cash in your pocket. Granted Valentina and Isis probably aren’t concerned about money.

The Titaness played to the crowd for a moment as the referee reprimanded her for the choke, getting booed loudly as she did so and Gardner tried to stagger out of the corner...only for Isis to lift Alysson off her feet and over her head. Morales started to bench press her opponent to demonstrate her dominance causing the crowd to boo her loudly and before Morales could send Gardner down to the mat, the Outlaw managed to escape out of her grasp and landed on her feet in front of Isis. Before the Titaness could react, Alysson began to fire off a series of rapid fire palm thrusts into her stomach and midsection. Morales staggered backwards and Gardner dropped back to the ropes and launched herself into a spear that drove Isis down to the mat.

Zack: Now that’s a spear and a half from Alysson. I don’t think she’s missed a step since coming back after her layoff.

Dante: Maybe not, but she can get put on the shelf just lille anyone else. And if anyone can do it, it’s Isis.

Alysson rolled away and used the ring ropes to pull herself up to her feet, rising at the same time as Isis and found herself on the wrong side of the ring as she looked past Morales to her partner in the Shades corner, Valerie trying to rally the fans by slapping on the top turnbuckle while holding out her other hand for the tag. Gardner then looked towards Isis...before she spun away and caught Valentina with a discus forearm to the jaw, knocking her off the corner and to the floor. Then the Outlaw turned to face Isis and immediately darted towards her and launched herself into a baseball slide through her legs before she started to scramble towards her corner. Isis though stopped her in her tracks by grabbing hold of her ankle. Gardner shook her head and brought her knees up into her chest and kicked Isis away from her then once more tried to scramble towards Valerie’s outstretched hands...and once more found her ankle caught before she could get there. Alysson came to her feet, hopping up and down for a moment before she launched herself into an enzuigiri to the side of the head. Isis stumbled and Valentina slid into the ring; Stringer instantly going to cut her off as Gardner launched herself forwards and slapped Lamb’s outstretched hand to make the tag.

Dante: And now she’s tagged in Valerie “Glory Run” Lamb! Talk about someone who has overstayed her welcome!

Zack: Boy, someone is still bitter about losing the No Surrender title, aren’t they? And I don’t mean Cassandra in this case.

Immediately Valerie Lamb hopped up onto the top rope and launched herself into a missile dropkick to Isis chest, knocking the Titaness to the canvas. Isis rolled over and pushed up to her knees as the Scot bounced off the ring ropes and delivered a running knee lift to her jaw. Morales came up to her feet and spun away from her opponent which allowed Lamb to leave her feet and jerk her foe down into the canvas with a reverse bulldog. Again Isis rolled away and started back to her feet only for Valerie to breeze past her and springboard off the middle rope and launch herself into a disaster kick that connected perfectly with Morales jaw, knocking her back down to the mat. Valerie didn’t waste any time at all in heading towards the ropes once again and come off the middle ropes with a springboard moonsault. It connected perfectly and she made the cover as Valentina left the ring and took hold of the tag rope. The referee turned around and stared at Valerie covering Isis before she moved forwards and tried to tell the Scottish born wrestler that she wasn’t the legal woman as the crowd counted.

Crowd: One! Two! Threeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Holy shit, Philadelphia fans can count to three!

Zack: Would you stop?!

Valerie looked up to the referee and came to her feet asking for the count only for Stringer to point to Gardner, telling her that she was the legal woman. Lamb remonstrated with a shake of her head, telling the official that a tag was made and asked the crowd who cheered loudly as Stringer shook her head, telling the experienced veteran that she never saw it. Isis rolled to her corner and Valentina stepped through the ropes and slapped her hands together as the referee was still backing Valerie up to the corner and Lozano charged forwards and caught Gardner with a superman punch to her jaw. Alysson swayed backwards, holding onto the top rope to stop herself from falling off the canvas only for the Latin Goddess to catapult the Outlaw back into the ring, Gardner landing hard on her back. Alysson sat up and began to come to her feet as Valentina pulled her upwards and Irish whipped her across into the Privileged Circle corner while Valerie finally stepped out of the ring and grabbed hold of the tag rope. As Gardner hit back first, Lozano chased in behind her and stepped up onto the middle rope where she delivered a high knee to her jaw then jerked the Outlaw from the corner and dragged her back to the middle of the ring quickly and slammed her face down into the middle of the mat. The Canadian wrestler rolled the Shades of the Sun member to her back and made the cover, hooking her leg as she did so.

Dante: Here we go, I think Valentina is about score a fall over both halves of the Shades now!

One…

Two…

...TH--

Zack: Close but no cigars. And close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Gardner kicked out of the pinfall, pushing Valentina off her as she did so. Gardner sat up and rolled to her knees where Lozano caught her with a right cross to her jaw before coming to her feet. Valentina pulled Alysson upright and into position for a suplex. As the Privileged Circle member tried to lift her foe off her feet, the Outlaw blocked the attempt. Valentina went for it once again only for it to be blocked again and this time the Shades member countered with a vicious headbutt to the side of her opponent’s head. A second headbutt followed that and then a third as Alysson broke her foe’s hold and caused Valentina to step backwards. Gardner acted quickly to grab Lozano around her waist, lifting her up and into an atomic drop. Valentina stepped backwards and received a dropkick to the chest that knocked her down to the mat.

Zack: Alysson can change the complexion of a match in a heartbeat, and she’s proving that here.

Dante: Yeah, and she can leave stains on the mat too. You know how hard it is to wash out cheap red hair dye?

Alysson forced herself back upright and looked towards Isis as Lozano was already starting to rise back to her feet and Gardner took off once more, jumping on the bottom rope perpendicular to where Isis was standing on the apron and launched herself towards Isis, grabbing her head and jerking her down into a cutter over the top rope which sent Morales falling backwards to the floor. Alysson used the ropes to come to her feet quickly and skipped forwards as she did so to land a superkick to Valentina’s jaw. Lozano collapsed to the mat and as she slowly rolled to the side and propped herself up on her elbow, Gardner spun away and launched herself into a dive to make the tag to Valerie getting a loud cheer from the crowd as she did so.

Dante: Here comes ol’ Glory Run again. C’mon, Valentina!

Zack: You just wish you had a client who has done as much in her career as Valerie Lamb has.

Valerie entered the ring and charged towards Lozano as she began to get up, catching her with a running neckbreaker to put her back down on the canvas. Valentina held her neck only for Lamb to pull her back up to her feet, trapping her arms as she began to unleash MMA style knee strikes into her body. Six connected before she released her grip on the Latin Goddess, letting her straighten up before she put her back down on the canvas with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. As Lozano hit the mat, the Scottish wrestler looked over and saw Isis beginning to come to her feet on the outside and took off towards her, launching herself into a baseball slide to her chest that sent her staggering backwards into the crowd barrier. Valerie didn’t give the Titaness any chance to recover, landing on her feet and skipping towards her to drive a front kick into her midsection. As Morales bent double, Valerie hooked her head and snapped off a DDT, spiking her into the thin matting on the floor.

Dante: Figures, they gotta take it to the floor to try to get an advantage.

Zack: That was more making sure Isis didn’t make a nuisance of herself while Valentina was still the legal woman in the match.

The legal member of the Shades slid back into the ring as Lozano started to get back to her feet and charged towards her, catching Valentina with clothesline that sent her down to the canvas. Again Valentina started to come quickly back to her feet only for Valerie to grab hold of her head and slam into her knee with single knee facebreaker. Lozano staggered backwards and caught a stiff kick to the back of her leg, taking it out from underneath and causing her to crash backwards into the canvas. Valentina started to get upright once more and Lamb came towards her and drove a bionic elbow into the top of her head. The Privileged Circle member dropped back to all fours for a moment before she started to come to her knees again and Valerie dropped her opponent to the canvas with a shining wizard before she made the cover and hooked the leg.

Zack: Concussive levels of impact right there, and Valerie may have the win now!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Dante: Like hell she does!

Valentina kicked out and Valerie took up position on top of her and the Scot started to fire off piston like right and left hands into her foe’s head. Lozano covered up and took a couple of blows on her forearms before Valerie pulled her upwards. As she got the newly inducted Hall of Fame wrestler to her feet, she hooked her head and leg and snapped off a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging up as she landed the move for the pinfall.

Zack: She’s going for it again! Does Valentina still have enough left in her?

One…

Two…

...THR-

Dante: That’s going to be a resounding yes.

Valentina kicked out once more and this time found herself dragged upwards and caught in a cravate hold from the Scottish wrestler who marched her towards the Shades corner. Alysson tagged her wifes shoulder and Lamb used a snapmare to take Valentina down to the canvas before the married couple snapped off matching kicks - one of Lozano’s spine, one to her chest - sandwiching her in the middle. Valerie quickly dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and into a rolling neckbreaker that saw Lozano snap backwards onto the mat, holding her neck only for Gardner to leave her feet and deliver a double foot stomp to her chest. Valentina sat up, holding her rib cage and as she did so, both members of the Shades of the Sun pulled her upwards and quickly snapped off a double suplex. Valerie rolled out to the canvas and pulled herself up to her feet as Gardner kipped up to her feet, showed the devil horns to the fans, getting a loud cheer from them before she delivered a fist drop in the face of the Latin Goddess and then made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Dante: Wanna bet this one won’t work either?!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: It was that close! Even Alysson’s double checking to make sure it was only two.

Alysson looked towards the referee as the two count was confirmed by Stringer and nodded her head as she brought Valentina upwards where she started to fire off right and left hands into her body before she finished it off with a European uppercut to her jaw. Lozano stepped backwards and the Outlaw  followed it up with a spinning back hand to the side of her jaw. The Latin Goddess dropped to one knee for a moment before coming back to her feet and Gardner rocked her with a bell clap. Valentina staggered back a step or two and as she tried to find her balance, Alysson took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and came back towards her opponent, leaving her feet and caught her foe with a tilt-a-whirl DDT. As Valentina hit the mat, Gardner pushed her onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Big time impact, Lozano’s gonna have a hell of a headache before this is over!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Dante: Rich people don’t get headaches, they pay other people to have them for them.

Valentina rolled the shoulder up off the canvas to break up the canvas and again Alysson nodded in acceptance of the count and pulled Lozano upwards to her feet and applied a side headlock to her as she walked her back to the Shades Of The Sun corner and made the tag to Valerie. Lamb quickly climbed to the top rope and stepped off to deliver a double axe handle smash into Lozano’s back. As the Scottish wrestler landed on her feet she moved around behind her opponent and wrapped her arms around her waist as Gardner released the headlock and used the ropes as a springboard into a spinning knee strike to the side of Lozano’s head as the Toronto native straightened up before Valerie hurled her backwards with a release German suplex. Lozano rolled backwards, her momentum taking her through to her knees as Lamb quickly came back to her feet and advanced upon her opponent, hooking her head and pulling her upright before she lifted her vertically and held her upside for a couple of moments before finally slamming her down into the canvas with a stalling vertical suplex. As the Privileged Circle member laid on the mat, Valerie headed towards the corner and climbed quickly to the top rope, measuring up Lozano and getting a cheer from the crowd as she launched herself into a 630 splash.

Zack: Valerie’s heading for the high rent district, what’s she got in mind?!

Dante: AHAHAHAHAHA! If it was anything but eating the mat, she’s gonna be disappointed!

And only got empty mat as Valentina half rolled and half threw herself out of the way at the last second. Lamb held her gut and chest with her arms, kicking her feet against the canvas before she slowly started to come to her feet while Lozano began to pull herself up to her feet with the aid of the ring ropes. The pair got to their feet and Valerie fired off a forearm smash into the side of Lozano’s head. The Scot pulled back and fired off another forearm...only for it get blocked this time and the Latin Goddess caught her with a thumb to the eye. The Shades member staggered backwards and Valentina took a couple of moments, leaning back in the corner and trying to catch her breath. Valerie was the first to recover and started to step forwards towards the Torontonian only for Valentina to get her boot up and drive it into her face, causing the Scottish wrestler to step backwards only for Lozano to quickly move after her, lowering her shoulder to scoop her up and drop her backwards with a flapjack that saw her land stomach first over the top rope.

Zack: She just got hung out to dry over the top rope, look at the way Valerie’s dangling!

Dante: Couldn’t happen to a nicer woman, I say.

Valentina rolled away and started to come back to her feet as Valerie hung over the top rope for a couple of moments before she slipped off and landed on her feet and staggered away. Lozano quickly grabbed hold of Valerie by the hair and jerked her downwards into a single knee gutbuster. Lamb rolled off her knee and collapsed to the mat, holding her midriff as Lozano got back up to her feet and staggered towards her corner where she made the tag to Isis. The Titaness entered the ring and immediately charged forwards to catch the rising Valerie with a running forearm to the jaw. Quickly Isis pulled Lamb back up to her feet and started to drive knees into her gut before she scooped her up off her feet and drove her down stomach first across her knee. The powerhouse wrestler didn’t release her grip on the Scottish wrestler as she came up to her feet and placed her across the top ropes in the corner before she stepped back to the middle of the ring and charged forwards to drive a leaping knee into her midsection. A second leaping knee to the midsection followed as Valerie bounced up on the ropes and Isis dropped down to one knee before she exploded upwards and delivered a jumping uppercut into her midsection with such force that it sent her off the top rope and landed on the floor on the outside.

Dante: Was that spit or teeth that just went flying out of her head?! I hope it was teeth!

Zack: Jesus, what an explosive shot! Isis nearly decapitated her!

Morales stepped over the rope and dropped down to the floor, pulling Valerie upwards and lifted her over her head and dumped her through the ropes into the rope. Isis slid back into the ring after her opponent and as Lamb began to get up, the Titaness measured her up, waiting till she made it to her feet before she came forwards and took her off her feet with a discus clothesline. Immediately Isis pulled the Scottish born wrestler back upwards and slammed her into the canvas with a Michinoku Driver, hooking the leg for the cover after driving her downwards.

Dante: That’s gonna do it right there! I’d say thanks for coming, but I was hoping they’d pull a Nevaeh tonight!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: And still just a two, but there’s not been a count closer to three since the bell rang!

At the last moment Valerie popped her shoulder up from the canvas. Isis glared at Jennifer Stringer, staring a hole through the woman in stripes as the two count was held up to her, causing the referee to start to explain the decision only for Morales to shake her head and turn her attention back to Valerie, rising to her feet and backing up to a neutral corner. She waved Lamb upwards, watching as her foe unsteadily did as asked. When Valerie was almost vertical Isis dropped back to the ropes and charged forwards looking to deliver the Clothesline From Hell but Lamb ducked beneath it and spun around, left her feet and delivered a backstabber to Morales before she could get her balance. The Titaness came off Valerie’s knees and managed to stay on her feet unsteadily for a moment only for Lamb to grab hold of her and roll her up into a pinfall.

Dante: Cheap rollup, and this won’t work on Isis, trust me!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Zack: It certainly didn’t, you’re right about that much.

Morales kicked out and sent Valerie stumbling unsteadily into the corner where the Scottish wrestler caught herself before she hit the turnbuckle. Isis started back to her feet and Lamb hopped up onto the middle rope and as soon as Morales had her feet beneath her, the Shades of the Sun member launched herself into a missile dropkick to the chest that put Isis down on the canvas. Valerie rolled to her knees and took a moment before she started to come up to her feet and went to make the tag to her partner, only for Alysson to get jerked off the apron by the feet a moment before the tag could be completed. Gardner landed on her feet on the floor and spun to face Valentina; the pair beginning to exchange left and right hands on the outside before Alysson grabbed her by the head and dropped to her knees with a jawbreaker. Lozano staggered backwards and was then sent down to the mat as Gardner caught her with an enzuigiri to the side of her head. Gardner spun back to the ring and quickly hopped back up onto the apron and reached out to make the tag.

Zack: Alysson wants back into this match, look at her reach for Valerie as far as she can!

Dante: Who cares what Alysson wants? I don’t want her to get the tag, how about that?

However, as she’d been dealing with Valentina on the outside, Isis had made it back to her feet and had charged towards Valerie - the Scottishwoman side stepping at the last moment to see Morales hit the turnbuckles chest first. As Isis reeled out of the corner, Valerie measured her up and fired off a superkick to her jaw. Morales somehow managed to keep her feet beneath her albeit fighting for balance and Valerie launched herself forwards, hooking Isis around the head and jerking the Privileged Circle member downwards as she spiked her skull into the mat with a leaping DDT. Morales collapsed onto her back on the mat and Lamb dove on top of her to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: How many times has Isis been DDTed tonight?! Is this the one that gets the job done?

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Dante: Absolutely not!

Isis kicked out and Valerie rolled away to her corner where she reached upwards and tagged in Alysson. Gardner quickly climbed to the top ropes and as Morales stood upwards, the Outlaw launched herself into a shoulder tackle off the top rope flying like a cruise missile and connecting perfectly with Isis. The Titaness staggered backwards and Gardner once more dropped back to the ring ropes, bouncing off them and building up momentum for a second shoulder tackle.  It kept Isis off balance and Gardner again dropped back to the ropes and launched herself into a flying seated clothesline that took Morales down into the canvas. The Shades of the Sun quickly came back to her feet and set off across the ropes only to meet the rising Isis with a running knee lift to the jaw. Again it brought Isis up to her feet albeit struggling for balance and Gardner quickly lifted the powerhouse onto her shoulders, letting out a roar as she hurled herself forward to drive Isis into the canvas with the Red Tide backbreaker into a rolling Argentine rack slam.

Zack: There’s the RED TIDE!! And Alysson’s feeling it!

Dante: Good for her, tell her to feel it somewhere else!

Gardner came back to her feet and threw up the double devil horns to the fans, getting a loud cheer from them. Isis was beginning to rise back up to her feet and Alysson headed for the corner, letting out a scream as she climbed up them and launched herself into a hurricanrana the moment Morales made it to her feet. She snapped off the Tornado Scream perfectly and when it landed she reached back to hook her foe’s legs for the cover.

Zack: And the TORNADO SCREAM!! I think that’ll be game set match!

One…

Two..

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Be glad you didn’t bet on it then, because you’d have lost big time!

Isis kicked out and a moment later Valentina entered the ring and charged towards Alysson, catching her with a running kick to the side of the head. Gardner dropped down to all fours on the mat and Valentina used the opening to drive her face into the canvas with a curbstomp to the back of her head. As Lozano landed on her feet, Stringer tried to get her to return to her corner but before she could, Valerie sprinted across the ring and began to lay into her with right and left hands into her head and body. The Latin Goddess immediately began to fire back only to be sent staggering back into the ropes when Lamb caught her with a headbutt to the bridge of her nose, followed by a series of three knees to her body. Valerie immediately charged her and took her over the top rope with a clothesline, Valentina grabbing hold of her as she did so and taking the Scot to the floor with her.

Zack: Valentina and Valerie are out here on the floor, and there’s no semblance of control in this tag match now!

Dante: That’s what happens when you wrestle cheaters like the Shades, who can’t fight a match in the ring!

In the ring, Alysson and Isis started to get back to their feet only for Morales to get the jump on the returning Outlaw with an elbow shot to the side of her face. Gardner staggered for a moment and Isis quickly took advantage as she grabbed hold of her by the wrist, jerked her forwards and lifted her onto her shoulders. As Isis set up Alysson for the Voyage to Armageddon, Gardner started to fire off elbow strikes into the side of her head. Morales staggered slightly and as she did so, Alysson managed to shift her weight and jerk the Titaness down into a crucifix pinfall - Stringer sliding quickly into position.

Zack: Alysson fought out of the Voyage, and what a counter!!

One…

Valentina tried to slide into the ring to break up the pin only for Valerie to catch her in a rear waistlock.

Two…

....THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: See what I mean by cheating? Valerie kept Valentina from breaking up the fall, isn’t that illegal in tag team wrestling?

Zack: No!

Valentina managed to get free as she caught Lamb with a trio of back elbows to the side of her head and slid into the ring as Isis kicked out a moment too late. Stringer called for the bell and as it sounded, Alysson slid out of the ring and joined up with her wife, hugging her tightly before they raised each others hands in the air. Stringer joined them on the outside and raised their hands as the official announcement was made, the crowd cheering them loudly.

Kat: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall... the team of VALERIE LAMB and “THE OUTLAW” ALYSSON GARDNER...SHADES OF THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Congratulations on a successful tag team return for the Shades of the Sun, and that has to especially feel good for Valerie who came up short on FFW’s biggest stage.

Dante: Yeah yeah. All that matters is the Circle have a FFW and Unity Tag Title shot awaiting them. And the Shades can go back to doing whatever it is they do!

Zack: That’ll do it for us here in Philly! We’ll see you at Breaking Point!

The crowd cheered louder again as the couple celebrated on the outside, Stringer raising their hands in the air once more while the Privileged Circle glowered at them from the middle of the ring as the show began to fade off the air.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 03:00:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: