Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:40:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - August 22, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - August 22, 2020  (Read 841 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 22, 2020, 05:19:55 pm »

Live from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois
June 20, 2020

The FFW logo is seen on the back of a bench at a bus stop before Nevaeh Summers takes a seat in front of a spa. She checks her cell phone for the time  Almost immediately, Casey Atherton joins her on the bench, causing her to roll her eyes as “The Violence” by Asking Alexandria begins to play and a car speeds by the camera.

Open up, drink it in, don't ask too many questions
Become the vessel for the shame they feed you through suggestion
There's a rumor on the breeze, secrets that bring you to your knees
We made the problem, we are the poison, whoa

As the car whizzes past, the next thing we see is a roll of clips including: Tara Cortez raising both hands overhead to rate herself 10 stars, Elizabeth Lannister standing at the top of the ramp in a black dress, Dawn Lohan coming off the top rope, Lilly Arthur applying her favorite submission, and Mel Avilo dropping an opponent with a backbreaker.

All they wanted was violence
To plant their seeds and divide us
If they want the worst that's inside us
We'll bring on the violence, the violence

We’re back to the bus stop bench as Casey is reading Scripture to Nevaeh, and the blonde is clearly getting her fill of hearing Casey’s voice. The would-be prophet continues talking as Nevaeh tries to ignore her and taps her fingers on her leg. Her face is starting to scowl at Casey’s continued ministering. Another car blazes past the camera.

Back and forth, daily take apart what you've been building (Building)
Everything you have is to be fed into the system
There's a force out pushing fear, a deafening silence drawing near
Sit, absorb it, guess we've been toxic all along, all along

The next set of clips features: Caitlyn and Mila fist bumping on their way to the ring, Sophia Pike cranking on her armbar submission, Savannah Star looking her husband with a smile on her face, and Shaw thrusting the FFW Championship over her head.

I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for
I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for

At the bus stop, Nevaeh’s had about enough of Casey as she starts forcefully trying to get her to listen. The blonde finally snaps, and starts firing away at her with right hands as a gathered crowd started cheering her on. A bus with “Breaking Point” written on the side zooms past the camera before we are taken inside the arena live to a deafening crowd. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring, while “The Violence” continues to play.

Zack: Welcome to the Tarheel State here in Raleigh, North Carolina! And welcome to Breaking Point, where we are live at the PNC Arena! Also where tonight the Phoenix Championship is on the line in the main event when Harley Shannon challenges Angel.

Dante: You’re also gonna hear a pack of lies most likely from Lilly Arthur since I see she has some time scheduled on tonight’s show. But at least Lacey will get to thrash Kelly Kincaid, like she’s made a career of doing in another promotion.

Zack: Uh huh. Abigail Lindsay and Alysson Gardner are going to meet up as well, plus a whole lot more on tap here in Raleigh! So let’s send it up to the ring announcer and get things started!

Zack gives Dante a shake of his head before the pair take their seats, and we head to the ring with Kat Grayson ready to begin the introductions.

Kat: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Dante: What a wonderful way to kick things off here, Hudson! We get to see the Venus herself again! It’s just a shame Alysson has to be involved. 

Zack: You really want to see another segment with her embarrassing some fan like Rodger? I’ll send you the YouTube link to it, and you can watch it everyday.

The intro to Shinedown's "Adrenaline" hits the sound system and the arena lights follow it, blinking mad in shades of red. The music halts, and the arena is engulfed in darkness. When the beat comes back, the lights go crazy again, but now with something new in the center stage: a gigantic "A for Anarchy" symbol blinking as well. When the beats come back for good, the Anarchy symbol is fully lit, and the headlights of the arena are going HAM in red and white. That's the cue for Alysson Gardner to walk onto the stage, holding her crowbar on one hand. She stares into the cheering audience before pointing into the two sides of the crowds, inviting them to join the show before slamming the crowbar on the floor twice, leaving it there on the third and then throwing the cross-arm horns to the sky, at which point a volley of red fireworks go off behind her.

Kat: Introducing first... From Paris, France... "THE OUTLAW"... ALYSSON! GARDNER!!!

Alysson then power walks down the ramp, indulging in a high-five with the fans who have their hands out of her, before stopping right at the foot of the ramp, taking a step back and then dashing towards the ring, spearing herself into the ring, kicking up and then climbing the turnbuckles, throwing her arms up with the crossed horns and soaking in the cheers, before jumping down and doing it all over again with another turnbuckle. After covering two of them, she retreats to her corner, removing her coat and throwing it over the top rope for a stagehand to take care of it.

Zack: Alysson has been nothing but impressive since coming back at Unstoppable 11. She’s won every match she’s had, tag included. 

Dante: That’s not really all that impressive. When my favorites do it, you always take a big dump on them. And she’s bound to slip up sooner or later anyway.

Kyle Kilmeade walks out first to no music. He doesn’t get too far. He directs our attention to the entrance...

“Naughty Girl” begins to play. Abigail Lindsay saunters from  the back slowly, maliciously, making sure you enjoy her very alluring presence. She stops next to Kyle. She turns around so her back faces the ring, the ‘Gold Standard of all Women’ gyrates her hips, turning around  to face the ring ever so slowly. Done with the gyration, she grabs Kyle’s hand. Both make there way down to ringside.

Kat: Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at one hundred and fifty five pounds, representing the GOLD STANDARD, Abigail Lindsay.

Both reach the ring. At this point Abigail walks over to the announce table.

Standing on the announce table she dances to her heart’s content, making sure the commentary team enjoy the show she is putting on. Hopping off the table she walks over the crowd. She picks a lucky guy to grace with her presence. She leans in, the guy leans forward expecting for his lips to meet hers, at the last second Abigail uses her finger to block their lips from touching. Done with the song and dance she walks up the ring steps, Kyle holds the ropes open for her. She walks to the middle of the ring, waving to her adoring public, she plays to the audience before walking over to the corner to go over any last minute strategy.

Zack: Good Lord, if you drooled anymore when she was on the table, I wa gonna need an oar to get out of here. 

Dante: You know how inspiring it is to be that close to a beauty like Abigail’s? Now I know what Botticelli was trying to capture. 

Stephen Wilson was the referee assigned to the match and after checking Gardner for any illegal objects moved to do the same to Abigail Lindsay only for her to hop out of the ring and drop to the floor, telling the referee that she could possibly allow him to touch her. Kyle stepped between the pair and tried to convince the referee that Lindsay was clean and wasn’t carrying any weapons about her person...while Alysson Gardner lost patience and took off across the ring, baseball sliding underneath the bottom ropes and headed towards Lindsay. The Gold Standard member saw her coming and headed in the opposite direction before she slid in underneath the bottom rope and came up to her feet and went to drop the elbow as the Outlaw followed her back into the ring...only for the Frenchwoman to avoid the blow as she rolled straight back out of the ring. 

Dante: Do you think when she wins that she’ll come back over here and give us another performance on the table?

Zack: Jesus, you’re gonna make Lacey jealous at this rate. You want to throw some looneys at her or something? Get a life!

Lindsay started back to her feet, holding her elbow only for Alysson to jerk her feet out from underneath her, causing her to crash face first into the ring mat before she pulled her back to the outside. As soon as the Los Angelino landed on her feet, Gardner fired off a series of four quick European uppercuts to her opponent’s jaw, causing her to stagger backwards two steps and the Parisian grabbed hold of her wrist to pull her into a short arm clothesline. The Gold Standard member hit the floor and started to sit up before Gardner brought her upwards and rolled her into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Alysson followed her straight back in and lunged towards her rising foe, taking her down to the canvas with a double leg takedown before Gardner floated into the mount position. The referee called for the bell to start the match as Alysson fired forearms into Lindsay’s head; Abigail covering up immediately.

Dante: What’s your issue with Abigail Lindsay? What did she ever do to you anyway?

Zack: She’s done nothing to me, but that doesn’t mean I have to be a fan of the way she conducts herself, ya know like trying to commit vehicular manslaughter. 

The Outlaw quickly jerked her opponent back to her feet and fired her into the nearest corner with an Irish whip, following in close behind her and caught Lindsay with a running knee into her midriff. Three raised knees followed that before Alysson brought her opponent out of the corner with an armdrag takedown. Lindsay rolled through and came up to her feet only for Gardner to catch her and send her straight back down to the canvas with a dropkick. The Gold Standard member again looked to come back to her feet and this time when she made it back upright, Alysson caught her with a bell clap to her head. Lindsay staggered unsteadily and Gardner began to unload upon her foe with a series of snapped off kicks to her opponent’s body and legs before she completed the combination with a leg sweep takedown. Again Lindsay began to rise and Gardner came off the middle rope with a springboard bulldog that drove Abigail’s face into the mat. Again Lindsay started to rise, pushing up to all fours only for Gardner to wrap her arms around her waist to haul her upwards and straight into a German suplex that she held for a pinfall.

Dante: Alysson is being way too rough with this goddess, Zack. I’m getting angry now.

One…

Two…

Zack: You can take it up with her after the match if you want. I wouldn’t mind calling that at all. 

Abigail kicked out on the two and Alysson again yanked her foe back up to her feet and Irish whipped her across the ring into the opposite corner. Lindsay struck back first and moments later received a face wash big boot across her face from her foe. It saw her drop down to a sitting position in the corner and Gardner backed up a couple of steps before darting forwards and launched herself into a bronco buster. As she landed, Alysson bounced up and down on her chest a couple of times before she rolled backwards and came up to her feet before launching herself into a hesitation dropkick into Lindsay’s chest. Abigail rolled away and tried to get out of the ring only for Gardner to cut her off, grabbing hold of her hair as she did so and pulling her back up to her feet before she fired off four stinging knife edge chops across her chest - ignoring the referee’s reprimand for the use of the hair as she did so. Lindsay staggered backwards and the Frenchwoman kicked her in the gut to double her over before hooking her head and planting her skull first into the mat with a snap DDT. It stood the American wrestler on her head before she collapsed to the canvas and almost immediately sat up, slumping forwards.

Dante: So I’m just going to guess you have a thing against women who are way out of your league then? Of course, you do. I’ve seen your wife!

Zack: Bite me, for starters. Two, I have nothing against beautiful women, but I also don’t fawn over them like you do. It’s a little disgusting honestly.

The crowd got loud behind Alysson as she came to her feet, throwing up the devil horns to the audience before she launched herself forwards and snapped Abigail’s head forwards with a neckbreaker. Gardner rolled through and came to her feet, throwing a fist in the air as the crowd got louder once again and turned around to face Lindsay, finding the Gold Standard member already rising back to her feet which saw the Outlaw charge forwards and leap onto her shoulders before she snapped off a headscissors takedown.  As the Los Angeles native hit the mat in front of the corner, Gardner took off towards, hopping over her prone body and stepped up the turnbuckles like a cat before she launched herself backwards into a moonsault that saw her crash into empty mat as Kyle pulled Lindsay towards the corner at the last moment. Quickly he gave his client a short pep talk before Abigail started to use the ring ropes to pull herself to her feet as Gardner also began to come to her feet. 

Dante: It’s just a shame someone like Abi has to soil her hands against someone like Alysson. It’s like feeding strawberries to pigs. 

Zack: You know what? You may not have to go take it up with her after she hears the commentary back. You know she watches her matches afterward, right? 

The pair made it back to their feet simultaneously only for Lindsay to get the upper hand with an eye rake to her opponent before she scooped her upwards and dropped her throat first over the top rope. Gardner landed on her feet and staggered backwards which saw Abigail hop off the bottom rope and into a springboard high knee to Alysson’s jaw which saw her drop down to the mat. Alysson quickly started to rise, getting only as far as  her knees before she got a running dropkick to her shoulder blades from Lindsay which saw her land across the middle rope. The Gold Standard member didn’t waste any time at all in throwing herself across the back of her opponent, pressing her against the middle rope to choke her out. The referee immediately called for the break and started the count, Lindsay milking it for all that she could before she stood up, arms raised in the air right before the five count was completed. The official began to tell her off for the choke only for Abigail to shrug her shoulders before she launched herself forwards, landing on the back of Alysson’s head to drive her down against the middle rope as she slipped through to the floor, spinning around and slapping the taste out of Gardner’s mouth. As the Frenchwoman fell to the mat, Gardner gave a shimmy of her hips, teasing the crowd, before she spun around to face the fans and teased them some more.

Dante: Did you see that? She’s trying to taunt that girl! Alysson can’t hold a candle to you, Abigail. I promise!

Zack: This isn’t a beauty pageant. It’s an athletic competition. Besides I thought it was amusing whether you did or not.

It was quickly cut off as Alysson made it back to her feet and reached through the ring ropes to grab hold of her foe by the hair. Gardner started to pull her foe upwards onto the apron where Lindsay reached backwards to grasp her opponent by the head and dropped downwards into a cutter across the middle rope, causing her to snap backwards and land on the mat in the middle of the ring. Lindsay came to her feet on the apron where she headed towards the corner and climbed to the top rope. As Alysson began to make it to her feet, Lindsay launched herself into a flying clothesline that took her down to the canvas. Abigail rolled through and came back to her feet where she sprinted forwards, bouncing off the ropes and caught the Parisian with a running knee lift to the jaw. As Gardner spun away from her foe, the Californian grabbed her by her head and dropped her to the canvas with a neckbreaker.

Zack: When you get past all the nonsense, there’s no question how good Abigail Lindsay is in the ring. I’d never take that away from her.

Dante: Of course, she is. You don’t get to this level and win matches in FFW if you aren’t elite level competition.

The Gold Standard member came back to her feet and checked her appearance, fixing her hair for a second before she skipped forwards and caught her opponent with front thrust kick into her midsection. As the veteran wrestler doubled over, Lindsay grabbed hold of her hair in both hands and snapped her backwards bouncing the back of her head into the canvas with the hair pull mat slam. The Frenchwoman sat up holding the back of her head and found herself pulled upright into a single knee facebreaker. Gardner reeled backwards and Abigail fired her across the ring into the opposite corner, following in close behind her before she launched herself into a splash, squashing her opponent against the turnbuckle pads. Lindsay landed on her feet and took a moment to get her balance before she stepped onto the middle turnbuckle and caught the Outlaw with an enzuigiri to the side of the head. The French native stumbled forwards and Abigail once more caught her with a boot to her midriff before she slammed her face first into the ring mat with a sit out facebuster. Quickly she rolled Gardner onto her back and made a lackadaisical cover.

Dante: I wish I had a soundboard so I could play the sound of a norse sneezing after that facebuster!

One…

T-

Zack: Just a one, and believe me, if I had a soundboard, you wouldn’t be here.

Alysson kicked out of the cover before the two count could be completed and Lindsay came back to her feet, grinning to the crowd as they booed her loudly. Abigail was only distracted for a moment before she turned back towards her foe and darted forwards to deliver a running kick to the rib cage before she followed it up with a roundhouse kick to the back of her head. It caused Gardner to fall forwards onto her face and Lindsay took the opportunity to stand on her hair as she grabbed hold of her wrists and pulled upwards, leaning backwards as she did so, causing Alysson to kick her feet against the canvas while the referee called for the break and started the count. Lindsay waited until the count got to four before she released her hold and stepped backwards. The Gold Standard member once more ignored the reprimand from the referee as she pulled her opponent upwards and started to fire off palm thrusts into her body before she took her down to the canvas with a discus clothesline. The Frenchwoman hit the canvas and Lindsay hopped up onto the middle rope to launch herself into a springboard five star frog splash. As it landed, Lindsay hooked the leg for the cover.

Dante: Look at the flawlessness of that frog splash! Say goodnight, Alysson!

One…

Two…

Zack: It was very well done, but it’s hardly the end of the match. Alysson is way more durable than that.

Lindsay scowled at the referee as she was shown the two count but didn’t argue as she kipped up to her feet and launched herself into the air to deliver a double boot scrape to the side of her face. Once more the Californian grinned out at the crowd as she pulled Gardner up to her feet once again and sent her the short distance into the nearest corner with an Irish whip. Alysson hit chest first and started to take a step backwards only for Abigail to grab hold of the back of her head and drive her face first into the top turnbuckle. Lindsay did it a second time before she let go of Alysson’s neck and let her step backwards away from the turnbuckle pads before Abigail climbed up onto the middle rope and launched herself into a diving blockbuster. As soon as Gardner hit the mat, the Gold Standard member grabbed hold of her legs and made the cover as she did so.

Dante: Put her away, Abigail! And then you can get back to being perfect!

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: That wasn’t a perfect three count, now was it? Are you trying to replace Kyle as her manager or something? 

Alysson kicked out once more and Abigail shook her head as she looked to the referee, asking for the three count only for the two to be confirmed. Lindsay pulled her foe upwards and sent her in towards the corner with an Irish whip. Abigail chased in behind her and as she did so, the Outlaw hopped up onto the middle turnbuckle and jumped backwards, landing on her foe’s shoulders as Lindsay stopped herself before she struck the turnbuckle’s chest first and Alysson snapped off a poisonrana that spiked Lindsay’s head into the canvas before she landed face first and immediately came back up to her knees. Lindsay quickly started to rise to her feet again and as she did so, Gardner skipped forwards and caught her opponent with a bicycle kick to the chest. Lindsay fell backwards against the ring ropes and was sent forwards towards her opponent once again and the Frenchwoman took her down to the canvas with a monkey flip. 

Dante: I’m not trying to replace Kyle. I’m just a fan of talented women, no matter where I happen to find them. He just happens to have some of the best in the world. 

Zack: I’m sure Cassandra and Mileena and Sydney will be interested to hear how you feel. 

Dante: I said SOME, not all!

The Californian sat up as she landed, holding her back with one hand and started to rise upwards once again only for the Parisian to hook her head from behind before she got fully upright and drove her back down into the mat with a reverse DDT. Lindsay slowly rolled over onto her front and started to push upwards as Gardner took a couple of moments herself before she began to come back to her feet. As Abigail made it to one knee, Gardner stepped forwards and caught her with a shining wizard to the side of her head which saw her foe drop to all fours only for Alysson to drive her face first into the canvas with a mushroom stomp to her shoulder blades. 

Zack: That mushroom stomp looked lille Alysson was flattening a Goomba in Super Mario, but it was only Abi!

Dante: Are you comparing the REAL Abigail Lindsay to a video game character?!

Gardner immediately stepped through the ring ropes and out onto the apron where she headed towards the corner and climbed to the top rope. She perched there and waited for a couple of moments as Lindsay started to push up to her feet before she launched herself into a seated senton that drove Abigail down into the canvas, grabbing hold of the legs of the Gold Standard member as she did so to make the pinfall.

Dante: this will never work! Now she’s underestimatng Abi!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: How do you figure? Alysson is here to win the match, and I doubt she cares what Abi thinks or feels about that.

Lindsay kicked out and Gardner looked over to the official, nodding her head as he showed her the two count before she pulled the Gold Standard member up to her feet and fired off European uppercuts into her jaw, rocking her head backwards as she used three in quick succession to force her back into the corner. As soon as Lindsay was backed up against the turnbuckle pads, Alysson took hold of the top rope and began to launch rapid fire stiff kicks into her midsection which prompted the referee to call for the break and use the count. As the official got to four, Gardner let up on the kicks to the stomach, holding her hands up for a moment before she bell clapped her foes ears in the corner. The Frenchwoman then pulled her foe out of the corner only to push her back against the ring ropes and send her in for the ride. As the Los Angelino returned, Gardner caught her with a raised knee to the abdomen that saw Lindsay drop down to one knee, holding her gut in pain before Gardner wrapped her arms around her body and snapped off a perfect gutwrench suplex. Alysson floated over and hooked the leg as she made the cover once more.

Zack: Reminds me a little of her wife on that gutwrench, and we got a cover!

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Dante: I think Alysson is really just jealous that she doesn’t look like Abigail does. Who could blame her?!

Abigail kicked out of the pinfall at the last second and Gardner once more confirmed the count with the referee before she hauled her opponent up to her feet and lifted her onto her shoulders, looking to connect with the Red Tide...but before she could deliver it the Gold Standard member raked her nails over her eyes and slipped from the Frenchwoman’s shoulders to her feet. Lindsay took a moment to gain her balance and as Alysson turned towards her Abigail caught her with a throat thrust before she grabbed her across the chest and fell backwards to slam Gardner into the canvas with a reverse STO. 

Dante: Stay on her! You can’t let a French tart like Alysson stay down very long at all.

Zack: I don’t think she intends to, but Lindsay needs a minute to get her marbles together.

Lindsay rolled away and used the ring ropes to pull herself upwards to her feet. She watched as Gardner started to come to her feet, letting her get them beneath her for a moment before she skipped forwards and caught her with a big boot to the side of the head. Gardner staggered backwards and Abigail dropped back to the ropes and as she came off them she launched herself into a flying clothesline. The Frenchwoman hit the mat and started to sit up only to get a hesitation dropkick to the back of the head from her foe before the Gold Standard member moved in behind her, grabbing hold of her wrists from behind and crossed them over in front of her chest as she pulled backwards into a straightjacket hold, pressing her knee into the top of the Parisian’s spine. 

Dante: I love this move! And look how Alysson is trying to breathe! She reminds me of a guppy in a fish bowl!

Zack: She’ll need to find her way out of this sooner than later. It doesn’t take long to put the lights out in this submission, folks. 

The official dropped down in front of the Frenchwoman, asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a definite ‘No’ from Gardner which prompted Lindsay to pull back further on her foes arms while keeping her knee planted against the top of her spine. Alysson still refused to submit as she tried to jerk her arms free with little success and only caused Abigail to stand up and slam her knee into her spine once more. The Outlaw growled out a refusal as the referee asked her if she wanted to quit again. This time Alysson started to force herself upwards to her feet only for Lindsay to use the straitjacket to jerk her back downwards, spiking the back of her skull into the mat with a reverse sit out facebuster. Lindsay quickly made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Right on the back of her head! Gardner may be unconscious, and Lindsay’s got the cover!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Dante: Ugh! Abigail is going to have to see about something big here, because Alysson is too dumb to stay down.

Gardner kicked out and Lindsay glared at the referee, asking for the three count but only got a shake of the head from the referee. Abigail came up to her feet and looked to Kilmeade who offered her some words of encouragement. The Gold Standard member nodded as she listened to her manager before she took off across the ring, launching herself off the middle rope behind the Frenchwoman as Alysson was starting to rise and planted her face first into the mat with a springboard bulldog. Gardner immediately tried to push herself upwards, forcing herself quickly to get to one knee only for Lindsay to again hop off the middle rope and connect with a springboard DDT, spiking the Outlaw’s head into the canvas as she did so. Quickly Lindsay made the cover once again.

Dante: There we go! That might do it….and leave cheap red hair dye on the canvas!

One…

Two…

Alysson kicked her foot up onto the bottom rope.

....THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: How close was that? Abigail nearly upset another Hall of Famer tonight, and she could be closer than ever to actually pulling it off!

The referee looked up and spotted the foot on the bottom rope as Kyle was knocking in the process of trying to knock it off. Kilmeade tried to protest his innocence as the referee glared him while confirming the two count to the timekeeper and ring announcer then ordered Kyle to the back. Kilmeade protested and began to argue with the referee as Lindsay also came to her feet and joined in the protest. It was having little effect on the official as he continued to tell the manager to leave the ringside area. Gardner took the opportunity to recover before she grabbed hold of Lindsay from behind and pulled her into a school girl roll up, the referee sliding into position to make the count.

Zack: Gardner’s gonna pull it out of anyway with this schoolgirl rollup!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Dante: This incompetent referee needs to pay attention to what’s going on, and quit asking Kyle for stock tips!

Kyle jerked the referee out of the ring and continued to argue with him about his decision even as Lindsay kicked out. Gardner shook her head as she looked over to the referee on the outside and chose to float over into the mount position where she rained down blows upon Abigail. As Lindsay covered up the Outlaw pulled her upwards and began to drive knees into her foes skull before she lifted her up onto her shoulders and this time delivered the Red Tide to her opponent, slamming her down into the canvas. Gardner used the momentum to come back up to her feet and took off towards the ropes, bouncing off them and launched herself into a baseball slide that caught Kyle to the side of the head and caused him to fall to the side; collapsing against the crowd barrier, holding the side of his head as he did so. Gardner immediately slid back into the ring in the corner, the referee quickly following her back inside and Alysson started to punch the mat with one fist as she waved her opponent upwards. The crowd were getting louder and louder behind the Frenchwoman. As Lindsay started to get to her feet, Gardner exploded forwards and leapt onto her shoulders where she delivered the G-Spot frankensteiner facebuster. Alysson quickly made the cover, hooking the legs as she did so.

Zack: There’s the one G-SPOT that Abigail never wanted anyone to find!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Oh, aren’t you funny?! A thousand comedians out of work, and we get you!

The official called for the bell and as it sounded Gardner pushed up to her knees and Lindsay rolled away to the apron, holding her head as she came up to her feet on the outside. As Gardner came to her feet the official raised her hand in the air.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…”THE OUTLAW” ALYSSON GARDNER!!!!

Zack: Alysson Gardner continues her winning ways since returning to FFW in a damn good effort tonight against Abigail.

Dante: Pfft, means nothing! Abigail Lindsay is still a vision and every man’s dream woman, while Alysson can have washed up ol’ Valerie. 

Abigail and Kyle were both holding their heads as they retreated up the entrance ramp while the crowd cheered Alysson loudly. The Outlaw celebrated her victory in the ring, heading to the corners in turn and climbing to the middle rope where she raised her hands in victory before the show cut elsewhere.

Samantha Sets The Stage

After a quick commercial for the upcoming Diamond Tournament Tuesday on Future Shock, the show heads back to the live broadcast and finds the owner of FFW in the back. 

Samantha: With Sin & Sacrifice approaching quickly, there are a few matches that need to be set for that show. And I’d like to start with the Winner’s Circle prizes won by the Privileged Circle. While Isis won a Unity Tag Title match which will take place Thursday on Velocity, Valentina is due a shot at the FFW Championship against Missy. And she will receive that shot at Sin & Sacrifice in the main event. This will be Valentina’s first Pay Per View main event in FFW, and I am sure she will give Missy everything she wants and then some that night.

A graphic pops up to show that match now made official. 

Samantha: The Evolution Championship will also be on the line that night. Mel Avilo will find herself in a triple threat match against Scarlett Silver and Casey Atherton. One is owed a rematch, and the other has more than earned a shot at the championship. I have full confidence that Mel Avilo will be more than capable of successfully defending her championship.

That match is also shown on a graphic quickly. 

Samantha: I’ve also been inundated with requests from my brother to give his wife an opportunity at the FFW Championship. If Savannah wants a shot, she’s going to have to defeat someone in actual contention for the title. And Cordy Stevenson does not qualify. So if my sister-in-law wants to get a shot at the title, she’s going to need to defeat the former record setting champion, Shaughnessy O’Neill. And she will have that chance at Sin & Sacrifice as well. 

The announced match gets a pop from the crowd before she continues. 

Samantha: And finally, I am going to put together a number one contender match for the Phoenix Championship. Since Nevaeh is going to be busy that night with Bianca, there’s no reason two more women can’t be given an opportunity. And that opportunity will go to Luci and “Poison” Rose Gardner in a first-ever meeting! In the days to come, there will be more matches announced for Sin & Sacrifice on September 26th only on FFW All Access. 

A quick recap of all the matches Samantha just booked for Sin & Sacrifice is shown before Breaking Point cuts elsewhere.

Gold Standard Aspirations

A close up of one of the Unity titles is seen before the camera pulls back to see it in the grasp of Valerie McKinley. Standing to her left is her manager, Kyle Kilmeade, and to his left, Elizabeth Lannister a.k.a. “The Lioness.” 

Kyle: Before I head out to the ring for Lacey’s match, I wanted to take a moment with two very important women here to give them time to speak on a couple topics. First of all, let’s focus on this woman right here.

He gestures towards Valerie for a moment.

Kyle: There’s no reason that Valerie McKinley can’t hold even more gold than the Unity title she has with Lacey. After all, Lacey was proven to be nearly indomitable when she was the Fast Track and Unity Champion. But unlike Lacey, Valerie has her sights set elsewhere. And in the coming weeks as I work out the arrangements with the owner of this company...whose new house is gorgeous by the way….you’ll see Valerie eyeing up the titanium title itself, the No Surrender Championship, to add to her collection.

Valerie: Because what fun is it holding just ONE championship? My left shoulder is lonely, so I think it’s high time that it gets some hardware of its own. Being part of the single most dominant tag team in recent memory is amazing. Lacey is the best partner anyone could ask for, and you people are going to see just how great our chemistry is on Velocity. So when the details are worked out, be prepared to crown a new No Surrender champion.

He then turns his attention to Elizabeth.

Kyle: Which brings me to this vision. I am going to also be working out the details on getting Elizabeth here her own piece of hardware. I mean she is already practically a supermodel, so why shouldn’t she be wearing a little gold too? I’m referring to the Phoenix Championship in this particular case. But unfortunately, I have a bad feeling there’s going to be a detour towards that goal.

He pinches the bridge of his nose for a moment.

Kyle: No doubt FFW fans heard about the newest signing to the FFW roster. And while she may be new to FFW, she certainly isn’t new to Elizabeth. And I’m referring to Jana Rikar, who I have it on good authority has come to FFW to be a pain in the ass for my Lioness. She’s already put Jana down again and again in another promotion, but now she seems to have developed some fixation on her and has come to FFW to annoy her here too. 

Elizabeth: Pain in the ass is right.

She says as she folds her arms across her chest.

Elizabeth: To paraphrase a line from the iconic film character Regina George….why are you so obsessed with me? I mean, I get it. I’m drop dead gorgeous, so it’s natural to feel a certain way. But sweetie, you’re not really my type. You want to chase me from the Pacific Northwest all the way to the shores of Femme Fatale Wrestling? That is the second biggest mistake you’ve made in your life, right behind being born. The very second you want to start something with me, I want you to be made aware of one thing. I have very powerful and influential friends around here who would be more than willing to stand with me. 

Kyle: That’s one thing you should definitely keep in mind. Stay in your lane. Because Elizabeth doesn’t travel alone in FFW like where you work. She has a lot of friends. And you can ask quite a few around here what happens when you try to start something with one of the Gold Standard…..you tend to have to deal with ALL of them. So consider this your friendly warning despite the fact we aren’t friends. It’s a big company, you stay in your lane and let it go. 

Elizabeth: Please Jana, for your sake and the sake of those who might actually care about you and your wellbeing, just don’t come near us. Bad things tend to happen when you get on the wrong side of us. Buuuttt….if you’re feeling froggy, don’t say we didn’t try and warn you.

Kyle: Now if you ladies will excuse me, Lacey’s match is next. 

He looks to someone off camera.

Kyle: Ready to go?

There’s no verbal response, but he smiles before he heads towards the gorilla position. But the camera finds he’s not following Lacey. As he passes, Rhea Laskaris walks alongside him towards the curtain before we head back to the ring. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 07:30:39 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 05:20:10 pm »

Kat is already back in the ring with her microphone in hand ready to begin the next set of introductions. 

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Dante: Now we’re about to see the glorious presence of Lacey before she does in FFW what she spent most of last year doing in SVW.

Zack: You think so, huh? You don’t think Kelly learned a lot from those matches, and will come into tonight even more prepared than she usually is? 

Dante: That’s correct, I don’t think that.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands. 

Kat: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: It’s been a little while since we’ve seen Kelly in a FFW ring, and I’m sure she’s missed it. But what a way to head back, having to deal with a woman who has almost become a career rival to her.

Dante: What rival? Kelly has been dominated and made to look incompetent in every meeting with Lacey! I think she even cried a couple times because of Lacey’s utter destruction of her.

The lights dim as the opening bars of Turn You On by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade and Rhea walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers.  

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her. Rhea follows along behind him.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle before he hops down to the floor with his bodyguard. 

Zack: You want to tell me what purpose Rhea Laskaris serves out here for this match? Because I’d love to hear the reasoning. She doesn’t even work for FFW.

Dante: Neither does Kyle, he just works for his clients. So if he can be out here, there’s no reason he can’t bring a plus one. 

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks for hidden objects before Kat leaves, and then calls for the bell. Lacey pushes away from the corner before Kelly meets her in the center of the ring. The redhead immediately begins demeaning Kelly, which doesn’t seem to be phasing her much at all. It isn’t until Lacey tells her to get down on one knee that we see a response from Kelly, namely a headbutt to her face instead. That ignites the Raleigh crowd as she starts hammering her with right hands to the head in rapid succession. She backs her into the ropes with the shots before firing ehr across to the far side. Lacey rebounds into a high back body drop followed by a leaping leg drop to her chest. But the blonde is far from done as she yanks her back to her feet by her hair, and flings her into the far corner. The redhead crashes back first before stepping out of the corner into a running shoulder buckle from Kelly. It drives her back into the corner briefly until the blonde monkey flips her to the canvas. 

Zack: What were you saying about her not learning anything from those previous matches with Lacey we were discussing?

Dante: She attacked her before she was ready! If she learned anything, it’s how to take cheap shots and assault an opponent before they are done expressing their views.

Zack: The bell rang, didn’t it? When the bell rings, then the match has begun!

Lacey tries to get to her feet, but Kelly helps her the rest of the way. She pulls her up into an arm wringer followed by a knife edge chop across her chest. Three more land before she pulls the redhead down to send knees crashing into her head and body. It finally puts Lacey on her knees, and causes Kelly to connect with a shining wizard to the back of her head. The Raleigh crowd is solidly behind the former acrobat before Kelly hooks her head, and snaps off three vertical suplexes in a row. When she pulls her up for the fourth, it turns into a brainbuster before she goes for the cover with a hook of the leg. 

Zack: How long has Kelly been saving all this up?1 She’s wrecking Lacey, and the Unity Champion may not even get a shot off!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!!

Lacey kicked out before the two hit the mat, and Kelly rained elbows into the side of her head. She pulled her back to her feet, and whipped her across to the far side. But Lacey stopped herself, and stepped out to the floor. Kyle went around to join her as Kelly shook her head.

Dante: Now keep Kelly in the ring, because this is essentially a timeout call, just like in basketball. Lacey has a couple minutes here, I feel.

As the two started conversing, Kelly hopped out of the ring and came around the corner to get her. But Rhea stood in her path with her arms crossed over her chest, almost daring Kelly to try to get past her. The Amazon got boos from the crowd as Lacey and Kyle finished their discussion, and she rolled back into the ring. Kelly warily climbed up on the apron, keeping an eye on Rhea just before Lacey blindsided her with a backfist to the jaw. She almost fell off the apron, but Lacey pulled her head through the ropes and dropped her with a hangman’s DDT that landed her back inside the ring. The Unity Champion started to smile now as she mounted Kelly’s chest, and pummeled her with right hand sto the face.

Zack: Never mind the question from earlier. That’s what she’s here for, a meat shield when she decides she wants to take a powder. 

Dante: A meat shield? Lacey has a ten count to get back into the ring, and she deserves to be able to take that count without being attacked by an insecure and jealous woman like Kelly.

Lacey finally rolled off her, and locked her into a headscissors. She wasted no time in rolling onto her stomach, and using her hips to pound Kelly’s head into the canvas. Clearly enjoying herself now, she got back to her feet and proceeded to use a Garvin stomp to every part of her body till she got to her head, and then ended it with a knee drop instead. Kelly tried to get to all fours after that, but Lacey didn’t allow it to happen before using a guillotine leg drop to the back of her head to put her down again. She rolled her onto her back for the cover with a lazy stretch across her body. 

Dante: See how effortless all of this is for Lacey? Look how she’s just demoralized this broad from the bell! And now it’s over!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!

Kelly kicked out at two, and Lacey quickly got back to her feet. She looked down at her adversary as Kelly was trying to get up again. As soon as she was on her knees, Lacey shouted “KNEEL BEFORE ME!” and went for her big boot….only Kelly caught her foot before it connected. She rose back to her feet, still holding it before spinning Lacey around, and scooping her up for an atomic drop that catapulted her headfirst into the top turnbuckle. 

Zack: How many times has Kelly heard that before?! And this time, she had one hell of a counter in mind for when she heard it again!

The redhead stumbled backwards out of the corner before Kelly scooped her onto her shoulders, and then dropped her with a faceplant to the canvas. The blonde rolled towards the ropes, pulling herself together as she kept a watchful eye on Lacey. The redhead was starting to get to her feet as Kelly took off for the far side. She rebounded with a rolling koppu kick that staggered the Unity Champion backwards a couple steps. With the Raleigh crowd behind her, she hit the ropes again and rebounded into a tornado DDT. But Lacey threw her off as she grabbed her head, sending Kelly hurtling over the top rope to the floor. The Gold Standard member dropped to a knee, trying to gather herself as she glanced back to see where Kelly was.

Zack: That was a nasty landing for Kelly, and just when it looked like she was getting things back under control again.

Dante: How many times do I have to tell you she’s inferior to Lacey? Pretty much everyone is, if we’re being honest. But especially this chick.

Kyle headed around the corner towards her, and Christian did the same and stopped the manager from whatever he had in mind. As Kelly struggled to get to her feet, Lacey used  a baseball slide into her chest to send her back to the floor again. She stomped her relentlessly before pulling Kelly into position for a bulldog. She aimed them towards the steps, and took off before Kelly shoved her off before they hit. The redhead stopped herself before she hit the steel herself, and turned around into a spinning heel kick from Kelly that sent her tumbling over them to the other side. The former acrobat stumbled for a second, still not steady on her feet after all she’d endured. Christian encouraged her to get back into the ring since the referee was still counting, and Kelly took the advice as she rolled in under the bottom rope. 

Dante: See how dumb she is? She forgot that she needed to get back into the ring, and had to be told by a man I beat in a wrestling match last year!

Zack: No, she didn’t….and neither did you. You wouldn’t know the truth if it spit in your face, would you? 

Kelly was still getting to her feet as Lacey climbed up onto the apron. She quickly went to get her, and started throwing rights again. She wobbled the redhead once more until Lacey raked her eyes to send her back a couple steps. Kyle handed her something before she stepped back through the ropes, a look of anger on her face now. She told Kelly she was going to teach her to stay out of her business once and for all, and then ducked down behind her for a moment. When she got back to her feet, the camera spotted she had handcuffed Kelly just as Kyle slid a chair into the ring for her. 

Zack: Wait a minute! 

Dante: Calm down, sometimes you have to show people their betters because they aren’t smart enough to listen. 

The referee warned Lacey before she fired the chair across Kelly’s back. The bell sounded as she planted a foot against her neck, and continued to drive the steel into the blonde’s body. Christian hit the ring immediately, and was intercepted by Rhea. The powerhouse nailed him with her scissor kick as he was coming through the ropes. Meanwhile Lacey continued laying in shots to the blonde’s body, until the chair was warped and she threw it away. 

Dante: Now I hope Kelly learns once and for all that there’s no reason to keep looking for these matches with Lacey. She always gets shown up!

Zack: Only if she brings a weapon or Kilmeade with her! That’s why Rhea was here, to make sure no one stopped Lacey!

Lacey took a deep bow before the crowd, getting more boos before she headed towards the ropes. Kyle and Rhea followed after her, while the referee asked for the trainers. 

Kat: Your winner by disqualification……….KELLY KINCAID!!

Dante: She sure doesn’t look like much of a winner, does she?

Two trainers headed to the ring to help the former acrobat as Lacey retrieved the chair, telling the camera she’d sign it for Kelly as a keepsake if she wanted. The boos continued as she turned on her heel, and headed towards the back with Kyle and his bodyguard in tow. As the trainers tended to Kelly, the show headed to a commercial break. 

Nevaeh’s Ready For A Typhoon

Nevaeh slowly walks around the ring, looking out at the capacity crowd. She notices some signs that have been made in support of her. Nevaeh acknowledges them. Nevaeh just takes the scene in, even gesturing her arm around the building as she brings the micn to her mouth.

Nevaeh: Sometimes it’s nice to just take this all in. You guys are great, you’ve been loud since ya go in here. Keep cheering your lungs out, the energy is amazing.

This emboldens the crowd to do just that. A loud “nevaeh” chnat breaks out which brings a smile to the blonde’s face.

Nevaeh: You’re excited for sure. So am I. I’m here tonight for the same reason many of you are. We got a big Phoenix Championship match going down tonight. Angel is defending her title once more, this time against one of the hottest wrestlers to come along in some time, Harley Shannon. The match is gonna be great and I wanted to be here to see it. As you know I got myself a shot at that title and I wanted to get a close eye view of both women, just to cover my bases. I need to make sure I pick up as much as I can cause no matter who it is I got a hard damn fight ahead of me. I look forward to it as I’m sure all of you are.

The crowd gives a very enthusiastic response. Nevaeh nods her head as she moves about the ring.

Nevaeh: That’s the thing about being a professional wrestler. You can have talent, but it takes more than that to be great. Some people can coast on talent, but they usually get a rude awakening as to how foolish that approach can be. A majority of us work our asses off to be the best we can so when we step in here we can hopefully have your arm raised at the end of the match. This is very serious, I take it very seriously. I care about being the best I can be. It’s why I work as hard as I do in the gym. Why I study tape, why I keep learning even this far in my career. Because I want to be the best I can be. You need to put in the work and be ready for anything that comes your way because you never know when you’re gonna be thrown a curveball. Whether it’s an unknown opponent or say… . I mean you can be riding a great high, but there may be some conniving, manipulative, cold hearted witch just waiting to rip it all away from you

Nevaeh just slowly turned and stared at the hard camera for a moment. She eventually rolled her eyes before resuming her statement

Nevaeh: It always seems as if half the battle of wrestling is overcoming obstacles. You all know I seem to have a ton of them thrown at me at every turn. I mean just look at the past few weeks will ya? I go to Unstoppable, I keep my word. I beat Dawn Lohan in the middle of the ring. I showed that I mean business. Of course her mother Samantha Star didn’t like that. I ruined The Franchise grand plan for Unstoppable. So what does she do? She makes her favorite kiss ass the appointed referee for my matches going forward.

Nevaeh just stared at the camera as the crowd ferociously booed. Nevaeh shook her head

Nevaeh: Goes without saying I’m not happy about it. Of course my detractors will point out Dawn didn’t do anything to screw me over against Casey. That is true, she was able to refrain and I lost straight up to Casey.

Nevaeh gritted her teeth as she stared out at the crowd. They began to cheer and rally behind her as Nevaeh shrugged her shoulders.

Nevaeh: That in of itself is very hard for me to swallow, but I own it. I lost, Casey was better. I feel like puking saying that, but you give that fork tongued serpent her due on that night. But just cause on that night Dawn refrained from doing anything does not make me think for a second I can actually relax. That be stupid. WE know how this game goes. I do not let my guard down around that woman. She is just waiting for the right moment to strike. I know it’s coming. We all know it’s coming. I do not trust Dawn Lohan. Everybody knows she wants to get back at me for Unstoppable. I have this Phoenix Championship match coming up and Dawn is the referee? Yeah, that bothers me. Me and whoever the champion is shouldn’t have to be wrestling under these conditions. It’s certainly not fair to the champion to be thrown into a mess they didn’t ask for. But I have to deal with it. I have to try and find a way to overcome the talented champion I’ll be facing while keeping eyes in the back of my head. That’s my plight.

Nevaeh seemed ornery at the thought of her situation. She shook her head and glared at the camera with a firm expression on her face.

Nevaeh: All I can do is move forward and overcome it. I have no choice. But I’ll tell you what I’m not gonna do? I’m not gonna allow everything stacked against me to get in my head. I’m not gonna wilter. I’m going to fight my ass off to try and become Phoenix champion, to have that annoying bitch have to raise my hand and declare me the winner. That would be a sweet way to shove it back to them. Don’t you guys think so?

The crowd cheers widely as Nevaeh begins nodding her head. The blonde seems to be getting amped up the more she hears the, feeding off their energy.

Nevaeh: It feel real sweet. There’s just something enjoyable about ruining The Franchise plan. If I had any kind of addiction nowadays it be that.  I also have a hunger to be a champion again and I got Dawn as this annoying sideshow to a match she shouldn’t be involved in. It should be me and whoever the champion is, deciding who should have the Phoenix championship around their waist. That’s how wrestling should be. But it’s not in this case so I have to be as good as I ever have been if I want to become Phoenix Champion. I have to block out everything and focus on winning that match when it comes. Whenever it may be. Got to admit it’s got me anxious, a tad stressed. I realize how big that match is. I got alot riding on it and I have to wait till who knows when for it to actually happen. But I do know of another big match I’m gonna have.

It was here where we found Nevaeh really getting worked up. She sneered for a moment before addressing the reason for her current state.

Nevaeh: It’s just recently been announced that at Sin & Sacrifice me and Bianca Salvador are on a collision course. The match is set, no more wondering. I get Bianca in this match, with Dawn as referee. Bianca has made some remarks lately about me. You don’t want anything easy. Good for you cause there ain’t gonna be a damn thing easy about this match. You lay me out from behind, you play your dumb little games. Look at me, I’m not playing with you. You found my moment at Unstoppable as the right time to announce your return to FFW? Fine, I’m gonna make you pay for your stupidity.

Nevaeh was blunt and straight to the point.

Nevaeh: It’s that simple. To me you are nothing more than an annoying hindrance. You always have been. There’s a reason only a select few people actually seem happy when you’re around. You caused that cause you don’t have any respect for anybody. You cheapshot people. You can throw it in my face that I use to do the same as well. I did, then I realized how stupid I was while you stay on the wheel, following along to whatever it is you’re told. For me you come after me, I do everything I can to make you regret it. That’s how I operate. There won’t be any games, it’ll be us here in this ring. I want to wipe that shit eating grin off your face and at Sin & Sacrifice I will, because I can.

Nevaeh now tossed the microphone over the ropes to Kat Grayson and stared at the camera for a moment as the fans cheered her loudly. Nevaeh mouths the words “I will, I can” once more before taking her leave of the ring and slapping hands with the fans at ringside.

Savannah's Entourage

The next shot we see takes us into a private dressing room, and a very comfortable looking one at that. Inside we find Savannah Star, also joined by her husband, a raven-haired woman and a man that looks like he was built out of granite. 

Seth: After appearing on the most recent Face Off, my gorgeous wife and I decided it was time to put the questions to rest about the woman you saw at Unstoppable 11. Not only that, but to introduce you to a new alliance all at the same time. 

Seth looks to his wife, and then back to the raven-haired woman. 

Seth: Would you be so kind as to educate the viewers who just awoke from a coma and tuned into a television show for the first time as to who you are, Miss Jameson? And who this rather large fellow with you is? 

The raven haired woman simply smirks as she nods her head, speaking with a slight Spanish accent.

Angela: In case you people are unaware, mi nombre es Angela Jameson. Multi time World champion. Hall of Famer.  You name it, chances are I’ve done it and better than anyone. In short, I’m not quite the person that should be crossed without some repercussions. And this gentleman standing right here?

She motions over to the granite-built man.

Angela: This is Eric Cross. One of the most destructive forces this business has ever seen. His full potential hasn’t even been touched yet, but when it does……

She shakes her head and makes a slashing motion across her throat. The big man looks down to Angela before Seth speaks again, this time to his wife.

Seth: You saw Miss Jameson make her presence felt at Unstoppable 11 during my wife’s match. Now if you were to ask Miss Stevenson and why you would is lost on me….she’d blame her for the fact that Savannah won the match. That’s interesting logic. Because Angela Jameson did not pin Cordy Stevenson. Angela Jameson did not wrestle the match against Cordy Stevenson. She’s only the scapegoat for her to placate her ego as to why she didn’t win. Savannah proved what I and virtually anyone with an intellect already knew. She was, is, and always will be superior to Cordy Stevenson.

The Las Vegas native lets out a sigh as she shakes her head, her blonde hair falling across her shoulders.

Savannah: It’s bad enough I have to deal with her elsewhere. But for her to be brought over at the behest of someone who, in my opinion, got off VERY light after the cage match? That flies in the face of everything that Cordelia Stevenson stands for. You know, the one who prides herself on being a tough, independent woman who is beholden to no one. She was hired to do a job, and she failed in said job. She had ONE job, and couldn’t even get that done. Then, and funniest of all, she makes me out to be the bad guy. ME of all people. She wants to run her mouth about how I couldn’t win on my own and that I needed help? Look in the mirror, sweetheart. Like my wonderful husband just said, Angela wasn’t the one who participated in the match. Angela was merely an innocent bystander while I did what I told everyone that I would do. And in a few weeks? I’m going to do it again with a much richer prize on the line.

Seth: Which brings us to the main reason for this discussion. The goal has always been to be the top woman in FFW. Beating Cordy Stevenson was merely a detour, a side quest if this were all some video game. And what is the best way to get a shot at the FFW Champion? Beat the woman who is the #1 contender for it, and that would be the former champion Shaughnessy O’Neill. It was barely a year ago at Unstoppable 10 when Savannah last met her, and was screwed out of the win. Now a year later, Shaw, how things have changed! For whatever reason, you have some fans behind you now. And I’ve been told in no uncertain terms by my sister to get to Missy, you have to be defeated. So guess what? That’s what we are going to do.

A smirk forms across Savannah’s face as her blue eyes appear to twinkle.

Savannah: Well now this...this is good news. One year removed from our previous encounter, and oh how things have changed. This is the rubber match that you didn’t want to see take place, but it’s happening anyway. To get what I ultimately want and should have had a while ago, you literally aren’t ready for what I am prepared to do. Shaw, you don’t know what you’re in for. You want to brush me off? Fine, knock yourself out. We’ll see who is laughing last when I send you tumbling down the ladder in the pecking order.

Seth: Sin & Sacrifice, Shaw. That’s the day that what happened practically a year ago now comes back to haunt you. We’re looking forward to it, how about you?

He takes his wife’s hand as we see a graphic for the match just made before the show heads elsewhere.

Lilly Doesn’t Quit

The closing moments of the No Surrender Championship match from Unstoppable 11 is shown as Lilly Arthur makes Cassandra Steen tap out, all the while with the involvement of Sydney Christensen, Mikayla Stone and Arabella Townshend. The next shot takes us back to the live broadcast with her standing by Herbie Richmond.

Herbie: Lilly, congratulations on becoming only the sixth woman in the 8 year history of the title to be able to say she was a multi-time No Surrender Champion. Only women like Starla McCloud and Wendy Briese are among a select few who have been able to make that claim.

Lilly smiled at the reporter.

Lilly: Thanks Herbie. It puts me amongst some pretty exalted company doesn’t it? The likes of Starla McCloud and Wendy Briese. Hopefully I can kick on a little bit, continue to emulate them and become closely associated with the things this title represents. Become renowned as one of the very best technical wrestlers in the world. 

Herbie: It was a pretty good weekend for you and your fellow Hall of Fame inductees, I’d say. Not only did all three of you get inducted, but you won your matches the next night. I might even go so far as to say it was possibly the best weekend of your whole career so far. What do you think?

Lilly: I wouldn’t want to speak for Valentina and Isis - though I’m sure they couldn’t have had much bigger weekends than a Hall of Fame induction and then getting a shot at the Unity Tag Team Championships and the FFW Championship. For me… yeah, DEFINITELY the best weekend of my whole career so far. I mean, joining the Hall of Fame is the biggest accolade that can be bestowed upon a person and to then cap it off by reclaiming the No Surrender Championship, by becoming just the sixth woman to hold it on multiple occasions...that’s definitely huge. I don’t think it could have gone any better if I’d written the script myself.

Herbie: I also wanted to give you equal time to respond to some of the recent allegations made against you by both Cassandra Steen and her manager, Dante Knox. On the most recent edition of Velocity, they seemed to suggest that you collaborated with members of the Future Shock roster who were in attendance at Unstoppable in order to help you reclaim that title. I’m referring to both Arabella Townshend and the reigning Future Shock Nova Champion Mikayla Stone. Would you care to respond? 

Lilly: Dante Knox is a buffoon. Mikayla wouldn’t have done a thing if Sydney hadn’t come out and tried to get him out of the shark cage...so the only person he has to blame there is either himself for telling Christensen to do that or his client for showing her initiative to try and let him. As for Arabella...all she did was borrow some change from Cassandra. Could she have picked a better time? Sure, but I’m pretty glad that she didn’t and I’m very glad that Steen didn’t get another chance to score a third ten dollar knockout over me. It pretty much just kept the playing field level. Honestly, Herbie, I think my only regret from Unstoppable weekend is that I didn’t smack Knox harder when the referee lowered that cage - because believe me, he deserves everything he gets.

Herbie: Now Knox said the only reason Sydney came down was the fact he was concerned that Cassandra couldn’t hear his advice from so high up in the air. As a matter of fact, we do have some alternate footage here…

They both look to the monitor and see a clip of Dante using his phone while hanging over the ring. It was clear he was texting from the camera angle.

Herbie: I think he was probably texting Sydney at this point, because she would be coming down only a minute or so later.

Lilly: When he said it Herbie, his lips were moving that’s a pretty sure fire sign with Dante that he’s lying. And right now, I don’t think he’s making himself too many friends - I’ve got a feeling that Starla might decide to put him in that shark cage so often Samantha could charge him rent.

She shrugged.

Lilly: It’s his choice right? And he should know that there’s cameras everywhere in this day and age which will catch him in a lie.

Herbie: So you are saying there was no collaboration with the Future Shock girls prior to your match then? How do you respond to the challenge laid out to you on a recent Future Shock by Sydney at the next Impact special? She seemed to take offense at what happened as well. 

Lilly: There was absolutely, positively, definitely no collaboration with any of the Future Shock girls. What they did, they did of their free will and because they wanted to. As for his challenge...sure thing, I’ll face Sydney at the next Impact special. Hell, Dante said I could bring a plus one with me and I’m tempted to start taking bids from my colleagues to donate to charity. I’m sure there’s no end of people who would just love to have an excuse to smack Dante in the mouth and loosen a couple of his molars if he tries to get involved.

Herbie: Well that sounds like an acceptance to me. I’m sure he and Sydney both will be happy about that news. How do you think the other match he wanted on the show will go? Cassandra wants to face Arabella at Impact for her involvement even though she really didn’t have any impact on the match other than disarming the former champion of a weapon she has used repeatedly.

Lilly nodded her head.

Lilly: Definitely an acceptance. As for Cassandra and Arabella, you’d have to confirm with Arabella….but I don’t see her backing down from a challenge. It should be a great match between them - Cassandra went undefeated right up until her last match in Future Shock and is a very talented wrestler but Arabella has a lot of heart and will definitely take the fight to Steen and could easily beat her down and overwhelm her. It would be a huge win for Townshend and I think she could definitely pull it off.

Herbie: Thanks for talking with me tonight, Lilly. And congratulations again on reclaiming the No Surrender Championship.

The camera zooms in on the titanium title over her shoulder before Breaking Point takes a commercial break. 

« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 07:32:46 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 05:20:24 pm »

The spotlight hangs over the head of Kat Grayson as Breaking Point returns from the commercial break. And as she begins to speak, the arena is illuminated once again.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Phoenix Championship!

Zack: It’s title time in Raleigh, and FFW’s newest title is up for grabs in what will be the champion’s second defense of the title. I’ve been joined by Adam Grant, the Director of Future Shock, and he’s very familiar with these two women.

Adam: That I am, and thanks for having me. Both of them are alumni from Future Shock, and I knew they were both destined for great things. They’ve both proven me right.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Kat: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Harley Shannon chased the Fast Track Championship for months, but couldn’t seem to dethrone Lacey for the title. Angel did, and now Shannon has earned herself a shot at the new title and the new champion.

Adam: Let’s be fair. There were almost always extenuating circumstances in those matches with Lacey, so let’s not lose sight of the details.

The dark, haunting opening chords of Kamelot’s “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights in the arena flash a deep red and orange, coming down then to show two people on the ramp, a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does, flashes of fire go off all around her.

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, she is the reigning and defending FFW Phoenix Champion, please welcome ANGEL!

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out.

Zack: I know Angel might not have been a favorite to beat Lacey and become the first Phoenix Champion, but she’s only gotten better. We saw her successfully defend it on FFW’s biggest stage.

Adam: You’re right about that. Angel likes surprising people though, granted it’s usually with a piano wire. But winning titles is never something she’ll scoff at, Zack.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes the title from Angel, and holds it over his head before Kat leaves the ring with it. After he checks both women for hidden objects, he calls for the bell. Harley heads to the center and offers the blonde a handshake. Angel looks down at it, and instead just smacks it away before the two lock up in the center of the ring. Harley immediately starts to show her technical skill as she turns it into an overhand wristlock followed by a twist that brings the champion down to a knee. The challenger gives it another full twist when Angel tries to get back to her feet. The third time she looks to get up, Harley uses a judo throw to take her over to the mat. She immediately applies a headlock, and pulls her down to the mat.

Zack: Looks like Harley’s trying to start sapping Angel’s energy as soon as possible. She knows like we do how much Angel enjoys getting some wind beneath her.

Adam: When Angel starts running, that’s when bad things tend to happen. I’d also say she’s a bit more adept at brawling than Harley too.

Angel doesn’t stay down long though, and starts getting to her feet. Harley keeps the side headlock intact before the champion begins driving elbows into her body. Three of them land before she gets a break. When Shannon takes a step back, Angel rushes her with a shoulder tackle that sends her into the nearest corner. The champion fires rapid thrusts into her body, six in a row. With Harley reeling, she whips her across to the far corner. As soon as Shannon lands back first against the corner, Angel catches her with a handspring back elbow to the jaw. When the challenger stumbles forward, Angel rebounds off the near side for a one-handed bulldog that spikes her face into the mat. Shequickly rolls her over to make the cover as Fisk drops to count.

Zack: Angel’s looking for a quick ending here, and a successful title retention to go with it!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!!

Harley kicks out before the two lands, and Angel grabs her head to transition into a gator roll. The challenger tries to get free, but proves unsuccessful as Angel rolls her around the ring in various directions. When she finally stops, the challenger is pulled to her feet and scooped up into a Samoan drop.

Adam: I think Angel and Harley may have the same idea here about draining energy out of their opponents.

The challenger makes it back to her feet, but is immediately scooped up for a tree of woe in the corner. With her opponent hanging upside down, Angel starts stomping away at her body. She takes off for the far side, and comes back with a running dropkick into her chest. It causes Harley to clutch her ribs before Angel takes off for the ropes again. This time, she connects with a running knee to the ribs that finally jars Harley loose. She collapses to the mat before Angel drags her towards the center of the ring. When she lifts her up for a fireman’s carry, Harley manages to slip free and land on her feet. Before the platinum blonde can turn around, she gets dropped with a reverse DDT. The challenger slumps against the ropes as she tries to pull herself together.

Adam: I don’t know what Angel had in mind, but Harley had enough wits about her to make the decision she didn’t want to stick around to find out.

Zack: She’s been targeting Harley’s body practically from jump street, and Harley could be having trouble breathing at this point.

The challenger gets to her feet a couple seconds before Angel, and pulls her into a spinning back elbow to the jaw. Angel stumbles backwards before Harley pulls her forward into a belly to belly suplex. When the champion rolls towards the ropes to get up, Harley snatches her in a rear waistlock to snap off a German suplex. The champion barely had time to respond before Harley rolled through to snap off a second and then a third. She quickly gets to her feet, and takes off towards the ropes for a springboard moonsault into a double knee drop to Angel’s body. She quickly hooks the leg for the cover as Fisk drops to make the count.

Zack: More and more punishment to those ribs, and Harley’s looking for Phoenix gold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!!

Angel kicks out at two, and Harley wastes little time getting to her feet. Angel starts to do the same before Shannon whips her hard into the corner. She crashes chest first before an avalanche splash crushes her against it again until Harley snaps off a fourth German suplex into a bridge!

Adam: No one’s gonna be taking deep breaths for a few days at this rate, and Harley’s going for it all again!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOO!!!

Angel pops her shoulder off the canvas as the three was coming down. Harley pops back up, trying to keep the pressure going. Angel makes it to her feet as Harley grabs her from behind for another German suplex, but Angel grabs her head and counters with a cutter that bounces them both off the mat!

Zack: Wow! Angel pulled that out of nowhere, and dropped Harley with one shot! But I don’t know how much she’s gonna be able to capitalize right now.

The platinum blonde rolled away from her a few feet, and landed on her stomach as she got herself together. She glanced over to see Harley stirring, and popped back to her feet. Shannon didn’t get to all fours before Angel connected with a curb stomp that spiked her face back into the mat. She glanced towards Christian, who gave her some advice as she snatched Harley up to her feet. She shoved her backwards into the ropes, and yanked her forward into a flatliner to the canvas. Angel rolled her onto her back to make a tight cover as Fisk moved into position.

Adam: Harley’s face is getting intimate with the canvas over and over in this match, and I think Angel’s closing in on a second retention!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOO!!!

The challenger got her shoulder up in time, and Angel started pummeling her with right hands to the head. She popped back up to her feet, clutching her ribs for a moment before she headed for the corner. The champion hopped up onto the top turnbuckle, peeked between her legs and launched into a corkscrew splash that landed perfectly!

Zack: Angel’s starting to take some bigger risks, and they are paying off in dividends. Harley’s taking a battering right now, folks.

Angel doubled back to the corner, and started up a second time. Christian looked a little unsure about the choice as she headed up, and launched herself into a diving headbutt. But Harley rolled out of the way, and she crashed face down onto the mat. With one face up and the other face down on the mat, the referee began a mandatory ten count on them both.

Zack: Angel’s manager has taken his lumps tonight, but not nearly to the extent his Phoenix Champion has. Nobody is getting up all that fast, are they?

Adam: And nor would you expect them to. They’ve been unloading with heavy shots on each other since the bell rang, and it’s all taken its toll.

Harley was the first to get back to her feet as the referee got to four, but Angel wasn’t far behind her. As soon as they were vertical, Angel charged towards her but ran right into a lungblower from the challenger. It bounced her back to the mat, and Harley rolled back to her feet shakily. A quick glance over her shoulder followed before the challenger darted for the corner. She didn’t waste any time climbing, and watched Angel beginning to rise before she jumped into a Frankensteiner that stood the champion on her head for a half second before she collapsed to the mat. Harley quickly rolled her over to make the cover.

Zack: Good Lord, a rana from the heavens! And we’re about to crown a new Phoenix Champion, Adam!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Angel barely got her shoulder up before the three came down, and the referee showed Harley just two fingers. The challenger sat up on her knees, still favoring her ribs as she looked down to her opponent. But she waited too long when a palm thrust to the throat sent her backwards coughing.

Adam: Harley didn’t see that one coming at all, and Angel can still throw some pretty devastating strikes even flat on her back.

The champion rolled away from her, and finally made it back to her feet. She staggered a moment, still reeling from the rana until she saw Harley sitting up on her knees again. Angel darted towards her, connecting with a shining wizard to the back of her head. The orange-haired wrestler fell face down on the mat, and Angel dragged her thumb across her throat. She pulled Harley back to her feet, and hoisted her to a seat on the top turnbuckle before climbing up with her.

Zack: This won’t end well for Shannon! She’s in the launch position for that cyclorama, and nobody is gonna get up from that!

Adam: I’ve seen Angel put away a lot of women with this move, and Harley may not even know what’s coming her way in a matter of seconds.

Angel snapped her arms around Harley’s waist, but Shannon grabbed her head and started driving headbutts into her face. Six in a row broke her grip, and Angel stumbled backwards off the top rope. Her agility allowed her to land on her feet in a stagger before Harley stood up on the top rope, and dove off with a meteora that drove her down to the canvas.

Zack: Big time impact just planted the Phoenix Champion where she stood, and Harley’s starting to feel it!

Angel was trying to get to her feet before Harley connected with a flash kick to her jaw followed by a roundhouse kick. A backward thrust kick to the mouth dropped the champion face down on the mat before Harley rolled her over and dove into the cover!

Adam: I’ve seen the ERUPTION many times, and don’t remember anyone getting up from it. Angel may be the first...or not!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell as many in the crowd came to their feet. Harley sat up on her knees, looking up to the referee and making sure it was a three. When he raised her hand, she realized it was and started smiling ear to ear!

Zack: These two knocked the hell out of each other from the bell, but it was Harley Shannon who dug a little deeper and now has a new title to call her own!

Kat: Your winner by pinfall and NEEEWWWWWW FFW Phoenix Champion…...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

She slowly got to her feet, and was awarded the Phoenix title. She hugged it to her body and looked down at her reflection in the silver and gold faceplate.

Adam: Congratulations to Harley on picking up her second title on the FFW roster! I imagine she’s feeling all kinds of emotions right now.

Harley headed for the ropes, and stepped up onto the middle to hoist her new championship overhead for the crowd to see. She got a very loud response from the fans as she looked up to it with a smile.

Zack: History is made here in the PNC Arena in Raleigh as a new Phoenix Champion is crowned in that woman right there! Thank you for joining us tonight for Breaking Point, and join us Tuesday on Future Shock as we crown the first ever Diamond Champion!

Adam: That’ll be a massive night for the Future Shock girls, especially the four who are potentially going to claim it for their own!

Harley stepped out to the floor, leaning against the apron as she clutched the title with both hands and looked down at her reflection over the Phoenix on the main plate as Breaking Point faded off the air.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 06:32:31 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: