Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 03:50:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - September 5, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - September 5, 2020  (Read 216 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 06, 2020, 01:05:11 pm »

Live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado
September 5, 2020

The FFW logo is seen on the back of a bench at a bus stop before Nevaeh Summers takes a seat in front of a spa. She checks her cell phone for the time  Almost immediately, Casey Atherton joins her on the bench, causing her to roll her eyes as “The Violence” by Asking Alexandria begins to play and a car speeds by the camera.

Open up, drink it in, don't ask too many questions
Become the vessel for the shame they feed you through suggestion
There's a rumor on the breeze, secrets that bring you to your knees
We made the problem, we are the poison, whoa

As the car whizzes past, the next thing we see is a roll of clips including: Tara Cortez raising both hands overhead to rate herself 10 stars, Elizabeth Lannister standing at the top of the ramp in a black dress, Dawn Lohan coming off the top rope, Lilly Arthur applying her favorite submission, and Mel Avilo dropping an opponent with a backbreaker.

All they wanted was violence
To plant their seeds and divide us
If they want the worst that's inside us
We'll bring on the violence, the violence

We’re back to the bus stop bench as Casey is reading Scripture to Nevaeh, and the blonde is clearly getting her fill of hearing Casey’s voice. The would-be prophet continues talking as Nevaeh tries to ignore her and taps her fingers on her leg. Her face is starting to scowl at Casey’s continued ministering. Another car blazes past the camera.

Back and forth, daily take apart what you've been building (Building)
Everything you have is to be fed into the system
There's a force out pushing fear, a deafening silence drawing near
Sit, absorb it, guess we've been toxic all along, all along

The next set of clips features: Caitlyn and Mila fist bumping on their way to the ring, Sophia Pike cranking on her armbar submission, Savannah Star looking her husband with a smile on her face, and Shaw thrusting the FFW Championship over her head.

I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for
I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for

At the bus stop, Nevaeh’s had about enough of Casey as she starts forcefully trying to get her to listen. The blonde finally snaps, and starts firing away at her with right hands as a gathered crowd started cheering her on. A bus with “Breaking Point” written on the side zooms past the camera before we are taken inside the arena live to a deafening crowd. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring, while “The Violence” continues to play..

Zack: Welcome to the final Breaking Point classic in just three weeks on FFW All Access! Sin & Sacrifice is looming on the horizon, and tonight promises to be quite the stop! In our main event, we’ll se the Evolution Champion going ot Silver in a rematch from Fury. Can Mel avilo do it again against the former champion?

Dante: Of course, she can. Mel is the best Evolution Champion we’ve had in ages, as far as I’m concerned. And she’ll shut Scarlett up tonight and then again at Sin & Sacrifice when the Evolution Championship is on the line.

Zack: We’ll also see Emma Mackenzie meet Valerie McKinley of the Gold Standard. These two factions are no strangers to one another, and Emma looks to avenge a loss from earlier in the year against Valerie.

Dante: Well isn’t she special? What happened once this year is just going to happen again. The Gold Standard always snaps back, and they’ll be fighting mad tonight. And what’s important is Valerie is still extremely wealthy.

Zack: “Midnight” Mila Martin will meet fellow fan favorite “Poison” Rose Gardner tonight. Both of these women are giving the look at the Phoenix Championship currently held by Harley Shannon. An win here could easily propel one or the other another step forward.

Dante: I hope you’ve got someone else to help call that match, because that’s the giant meteor match of this show, if you ask me.

Zack: I do, so why don’t you take a hike? We’re in the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado at the Pepsi Center! Breaking Point starts NOW!!

Dante is shown leaving the booth before his seat is soon occupied by Future Shock Director Adam Grant.

The camera shifts to the ring, and finds the lovely Kat Grayson standing front and center ready to begin the first introductions for tonight.

Kat: The opening match of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: Adam, glad to have you here with me for this match. I know you are very familiar with both of these women we are about to see.

Adam: No question about it. Both of them were sterling examples of stars during their days in Future Shock, and have only gotten better under the bright lights of FFW.

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I'm The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping and bopping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, opening her arms in an airplane stance as she reaches the top of the ramp, stopping and staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, high fiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Kat: Introducing first, from World 8-8, standing at 5' 4"... ROSE GARDNER!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: Rose Gardner is one of the most beloved members of the FFW roster, and at least tonight she doesn’t have to worry about managers or cheap tactics.

Adam: No, not tonight. And that does take a little bit of the pressure off. But she wouldn’t complain either way, she just takes every challenge head on to the best of her abilities.

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: Mila made quite the name for herself in her Future Shock days as a result of a long rivalry with Elizabeth Lannister. But now she’s found herself in contention for two possible titles, though I understand the Phoenix Championship is her top priority right now.

Adam: I did have a chat with her before the show tonight, just catching up and all. You’re right, she does want to become the next Phoenix Champion. And if I had a say in it, she’d definitely get the next shot.

Malcolm Parks finished checking both competitors for illegal objects, finding none before he called for the bell. Mila stepped out of her corner and headed towards the middle of the ring while Gardner held back for a couple of moments, letting her foe stride forwards a couple of paces before she took off towards and launched herself into a baseball slide through her legs. Martin spun around as Gardner kipped up to her feet and caught the submissions with a roundhouse kick to the side of her head. Midnight staggered a step or two to the side as a result of the blow and Rose quickly followed up with a pair of forearm smashes to the side of her head before using a monkey flip that sent her foe towards the corner.

Zack: I look for Rose to try to keep the pace of this match at a high speed, while Mila is most likely hoping to ground Rose and wear her down.

Adam: Both of those sound like these two to me, and wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. They say styles make fights, and that’s two styles that should make a terrific one.

Mila started back to her feet and as she did so, she was caught with a running knee lift to the jaw before Gardner launched herself forwards and delivered a raised knee into Martin’s midriff. A second and third knee followed after that before Rose sent the Englishwoman flying across the ring once more with an arm drag takedown this time. Martin rolled back to her feet as Rose was once again on the move, this time darting towards the ropes nearest her opponent and springboarding off the middle one into a headscissors takedown. The London born wrestler hit the canvas and rolled onto her back before she sat up and almost immediately Gardner was upon once more as she snapped off a rolling neckbreaker. Martin dropped to the mat holding her neck for a second before she started to sit up once more which prompted Rose to take off towards the ring ropes once again, bouncing off them and this time launching herself into a top footed dropkick to her opponent’s chest. This time as Mila lay back on the canvas, Rose threw herself on top of her foe to make the cover.

Zack: And Rose is having her way to this point, and we got a cover by the cosplay princess!

One…

Two

Adam: I always imagine Rose is full of energy even in a dead sleep, so this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.

As soon as the two connected Mila kicked out of the cover and shoved the Cosplay Princess away from her. Rose came back to her feet quickly and as Martin made it to her knees, Gardner started to unload on her with a series of stiff kicks to her body, landing four before she once more took off across the ring and hit the ropes only to come back and slam the London native’s face into the canvas with a one handed bulldog. Mila bounced straight back up to all fours and began to come to her feet where Rose again caught her with a series of kicks to her body before she brought her back up to her feet and Irish whipped the Englishwoman across the ring and into the corner. As Midnight hit the turnbuckles, Poison followed in close behind her and caught her with a discus lariat in the corner before. Quickly Gardner hopped backwards to the middle of the ring and instantly came forwards again to catch her opponent with a big boot to the jaw.

Zack: Mila’s getting her molars rattled right now. Would you like to talk about the next Future Shock event for a moment?

Adam: When would I say no? While FFW has Unstoppable each year, Future Shock has the Sydney Supershow. It’ll be exclusively on FFW All Access Tuesday night, and every title will be up for grabs.

Midnight staggered forwards only for Rose to drop her down to all fours with a step up enzuigiri. Gardner was quick back to her feet and once more bounced off the ropes and crashed down onto Mila’s spine with a backsplash. Gardner forward rolled back to her feet and once more took off across the ring, bouncing off them and launched herself into another backsplash as her opponent rolled onto her back. As it connected Rose leaned back and hooked the leg tightly in the cover.

Zack: My goodness, Mila’s being overwhelmed here! Another cover, and she may not have ever faced someone with Rose’s speed!

One…

Two…

Adam: You might be right about that, but Mila’s very good at adapting to situations. So unless Rose can put this way soon, Mila’s likely to flip the script here.

Again the Englishwoman kicked out and Rose looked towards the official, nodding her head in agreement with the two count before she helped Midnight to her feet and started to deliver forearm smashes to the side  of her jaw before she again fired her across the ring into the corner. Midnight once more hit the turnbuckles as Rose measured her up and took off towards her, launching herself into a running jumping uppercut, sliding between the middle and top ropes to the apron as she delivered it...and only caught thin air as Martin stepped to the side at the last moment. Before Rose could turn around, the Englishwoman drove a pair of forearms of her own to the small of her back which caused Gardner to freeze for a moment. Martin quickly spun her around and fired off three more quick forearm smashes to the side of her head, following it up with a headbutt. Rose rocked backwards, staying on the apron thanks to her grip on the top rope and Mila quickly hooked her head and brought her foe back into the ring with a snap suplex.

Zack: Who do you think has the best chance against Harley Shannon, the reigning Phoenix Champion?

Adam: To be honest, that’s a pick’em. I think they both present problems for Harley to solve, because they both specialize in areas where Harley’s more an all-rounder type with no speciality in any wrestling discipline.

Mila took a moment before she started to come to her feet, getting upright at the same time as her opponent and Midnight immediately stepped forwards and caught the speedster with a stiff jab to the jaw. A second, third and fourth stiff jab followed before Martin drove a boot into her gut which doubled Poison over and allowed the Englishwoman to deliver a single knee facebreaker to her foe. Gardner staggered backwards and as she did, Mila charged towards her and took her down to the canvas with a clothesline. Midnight took a couple of moments to clear the cobwebs as Rose started to rise once more, getting to her feet only for Martin to grab her in a rear waistlock and hurl her down to the canvas with a German suplex. Mila didn’t release her grip as she popped her hips, hauling Rose up to her feet and into a second German suplex. A third followed it before Mila released and rolled away to come to her feet where she quick stepped towards Gardner as the Cosplay Princess pushed up to all fours and delivered a double foot stomp to her spine, driving Rose down into the mat. As Gardner rolled over, Martin dropped down on top of her and hooked her leg for the cover.

Adam: I bet there’s some local chiropractors planning to leave an appointment open for Monday for Rose.

One…

Two…

Zack: That is not a fun way to spend your Saturday night, to say the least.

Rose kicked out just after Parks made the two count and started to sit up only for the technical expert to grab her by the wrists and jerk her into a straitjacket choke, placing her knee into the top of her spine as she pulled backwards on her arms. Parks immediately dropped down next to the Cosplay Princess and asked her if she wanted to submit, getting a definite ‘No’ from the woman. Mila pulled back further on her opponent’s arms, causing Rose to struggle to breath as she found herself unable to jerk her arms free. Again Parks asked the former Fast Track Champion if she wanted to quit and got a gasped ‘No’ this time from the trapped woman. Mila showed no signs of releasing the hold, instead pulling back further on her opponent’s arms as Rose kicked her feet against the canvas and started to stretch out her leg and foot towards the bottom rope.

Zack: Both of these women have all the heart and desire in the world, not to mention determination. Reminds me of Mara and Gemma, who’ll be meeting in Sydney for the Future Shock Championship

Adam: That they will. They are very closely matched women on most all of the metrics, and we’ve never needed a round 4 of any match in Future Shock. But that’s what we’ll have.

The referee again asked the Cosplay Princess if she wanted to quit, not getting an answer this time as Gardner only wiggled and squirmed as best she could with her hands trapped, still stretching out with her foot as far as possible. Again the referee asked but got no reply from Rose as she squirmed a little more and just about managed to hook the toe of her boot around the bottom rope. Parks saw it immediately and called for the break, starting the count and getting to three before Martin let go of her wrists and straightened up.

Zack: Mila was looking to get as much use of that hold as possible before she had to let go. They don’t come much more determined than her.

Adam: No, they definitely don’t. Mila is also extremely tenacious, and is one of those ‘no quarter asked, none given’ type of women.

Rose took a couple of moments to try and catch her breath on all fours next to the ring ropes before Mila moved towards her and started to pull her up to her feet before she went to shoot her off only for Gardner to keep hold of the top rope and not go anywhere. Mila didn’t waste any time as she fired off a vicious knife edge chop to her opponent’s chest which resounded throughout the arena. A second knife edge chop followed that seemed to connect even harder and then a third before Mila Irish whipped Rose across the ring and met on the return with a raised knee to her gut that flipped her over and caused her to crash back first onto the canvas. Rose held her stomach in the middle of the ring but wasn’t given any time to recover before Mila hauled her upright, scooping her off her feet and dropped her down across her knee with a gutbuster.

Adam: One way to keep someone from running is attack the core. If your body aches, you don’t run nearly as fast.

Zack: And that’s what Mila did with that gutbuster. She’s slowed Rose down with aplomb.

Rose again rolled away holding her stomach but once more got not time to recover from the move as Mila once more brought her up from the canvas and this time lifted her up onto her shoulders before she stepped forwards, building momentum to launch herself into a rolling Samoan drop. As she slammed Gardner into the ring mat, Midnight rolled through to her feet in front of the ropes and hopped up onto the middle rope before she fell backwards into an elbow drop straight into her foe’s stomach. Rose tried to curl up in pain and as she did so, Mila made the cover, hooking the legs as she did so.

Zack: Mila looking for three, and Rose is almost in a ball!

One…

Two…

...TH--

Adam: She was, but there you see one reason why fans love Rose so much. She’s resilient, and doesn’t stop unless she absolutely has to.

Rose kicked out of the pinfall and Midnight confirmed the count with the referee as she came to her feet only to deliver an elbow drop into Gardner’s body  She followed it up with a second elbow drop before she pulled Rose back up to her feet only to lift her off her feet and into a Gorilla Press Slam that sent her down to the canvas once more. Gardner hit the canvas and sat up before immediately rolling to the side and started to push up to her feet as Midnight stalked around behind her and went to apply a cobra clutch to her opponent. As she grabbed Gardner’s wrists, Rose fired off a mule kick backwards that caught the Londoner on the kneecap. A second followed which caused the submissionist to release her grip and take a half step backwards before the Cosplay Princess left her feet and caught her foe with a pele kick to the top of the head which saw Midnight drop down to one knee.

Zack: It doesn’t matter how technically sound you may be, does it? Getting kicked in the head like that will stop anyone in their tracks.

Adam: Any kind of kick in the head, not just that one. But that one was certainly effective at getting Rose a breather.

Rose took a moment or two to get back to her feet as Martin also rose upwards and Gardner grabbed hold of her opponent by the wrist and looked to Irish whip her into the corner. Mila though, managed to slam on the brakes and reverse the move to send the cosplayer into the corner instead. Midnight quickly followed her foe into the corner, lowering her shoulder to drive it into her midsection only for Rose to hop up to sit on the top turnbuckle to avoid the move. Martin managed to stop herself before she struck the ring post and Rose threw herself forwards off the middle rope and into a sunset flip that rolled Mila up into a pinning predicament.

Adam: Oh wow, Rose looking for a quick ending!

One…

Two....

...THR--

Zack: And she almost had it too! It was just that close!

Mila kicked out and rolled backwards to come up to her feet as Rose nipped up to hers and the Cosplay Princess launched herself into a leaping knee strike to her foes jaw, causing the English woman to stagger backwards. Gardner dropped back to the ropes and bounced off them to launch herself into a sling blade clothesline that took Martin down to the canvas. The former Fast Track Champion headed towards the corner once more and climbed to the top rope before she launched herself off to catch the Englishwoman with a double axe handle blow to the top of her head which once more sent Martin down to a knee. Gardner stepped up onto her foe’s bent knee and slammed a boot into the side of the technician’s head with a shining wizard. As Mila collapsed to the mat, Rose stood over her for a moment before she launched herself into the air and connected with a perfect standing frog splash to her opponent. As she landed the move, Gardner reached to hook her foe’s leg for the cover.

Zack: What a frog splash right on the money! Rose may take it in three seconds!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Adam: That Mila...she must have steel joints or something. She just keeps coming back.

Again Mila kicked out and rolled away to the side where she began to come up to her hands and knees where Rose took hold of her arm and rolled her over to attempt and lock in a cross armbreaker. As Gardner pulled back to try and straighten her foe’s arm, Martin went to prevent it, interlocking her fingers to ensure a secure grip. It saw Rose lift her leg and slam it down over and over again into Mila’s face in an effort to get her to release her grip on her hand and allow the cosplayer to lock in the submission. It was to no avail as Martin kept her fingers locked together, shaking her head as she refused to allow her arm to be straightened out. It saw Gardner release her grip and roll backwards to her feet where she started to wave the London born wrestler upwards and as Martin did so, Rose stepped forwards quickly to leave her feet and deliver a lungblower to the English native.

Zack: Rose is getting back into her comfort zone, and this is not where Mila wants this match to be at all.

Adam: I agree with you, but I don’t think Mila’s gonna get a choice in the matter if Rose can do anything about it.

Mila bounced off her opponent’s knees and staggered backwards into the corner where she hit the pads and caught the ropes to keep herself upright as Gardner once more came upwards and sprinted forwards to launch herself into a two footed dropkick, driving her boots into her opponent’s chest. Martin dropped down in the corner and Rose used the ring ropes to swing herself outwards and then pendulumed back into an elbow drop to her foe. Rose made the cover and hooked the leg as she did so.

Zack: That was a thing of beauty right there! What agility by Rose, and another cover!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Adam: Still not enough to keep her down! What can I say? They build them right when they are in Future Shock.

The referee waved off the count as Mila reached out and grabbed hold of the bottom rope. As Parks pointed out the hand to Rose she nodded her head and started to pull Martin to her feet where she pushed her back against the turnbuckle pads once more and started to fire off rapid fire palm strikes into Martin’s stomach and chest like she was delivering E. Honda’s Hundred Hand Slap. Mila tried to cover up from the repeated blows only for Gardner to finish the combination with a palm strike to the underside of the jaw which snapped the Englishwoman’s head backwards. Before Midnight could recover, Rose took her by the wrist and Irish whipped her across the ring into the opposite corner. Mila hit the turnbuckles as Rose twirled her hands around each other for a few moments before she pointed across towards her foe and launched herself into the Sonic Spin running handspring into an enzugiri. Mila staggered out of the corner and Rose quickly climbed to the top before launching herself towards Martin to slam her down into the canvas with a diving blockbuster. Rose quickly made the cover and hooked both of Martin’s legs as she did.

Zack: A bone rattling blockbuster, and I think Rose is three seconds from the bell!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam: Damn! Rose has to be asking what the hell she has to do keep Mila down. I’m starting to ask it myself.

Martin rolled her shoulder at the last moment to stop the count and Rose sat up and looked towards the referee, asking for the three count only for the referee to shake his head. Malcolm Parks showed her the two once more and told her that the shoulder came up in the nick of time. Gardner looked down at Mila as Martin started to rise and Rose quickly got back to a vertical position where she started to pull the Englishwoman upwards. Suddenly Martin surprised as she lifted Rose up onto her shoulders and sent her down to the canvas with a fireman’s carry take over. The Cosplay Princess hit the mat and immediately started to rise only for Martin to catch her with a European uppercut. Two more followed in quick succession before the London native went for a crooked arm lariat only for the move to miss as Gardner ducked underneath it. Rose quickly headed towards the ropes and used them to springboard backwards into a disaster kick aimed at Midnight’s face, only for Martin to get her arms up, taking the impact of the blow on her forearms even as she collapsed back to the canvas. Rose took the opportunity to roll out of the ring and called for the crowd to get loud before she turned back to the ring and dropped to head underneath the ring apron.

Zack: Uh oh…. We know what’s happening here, Adam. Whenever Rose disappears under the ring, there’s usually a transformation occurring.

Adam: Yeah, I know well. But she better do it quickly, because I wouldn’t leave Mila on the vine like this too long if I were her.

As she started to disappear underneath the ring, Martin rolled out after her and grabbed hold of her opponent by her knees, dragging her back out from underneath the ring apron before she had a chance to even start her transformation into character. Mila dragged her back out and as Rose rolled over onto her back, the former soldier dropped down on top of her and started to fire off right and left forearms into her face before she pulled her upwards to her feet and started to fire off knees into her body before rolling Gardner back into the ring. The Cosplay Princess rolled away and started to come back to her feet only for Martin to charge forwards and catch her with a running knee to her jaw which staggered her backwards and allowed Mila to jerk her back towards her, scoop her up and slam her down into the mat with a Michinoku driver, hooking the leg as she did so.

Adam: I told you Mila didn’t even let her finish changing!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Close but no cigar for Midnight! She’s seen Rose do that enough to where she wasn’t going to let it happen tonight if she can help it!

Rose kicked out at the very last second and Parks threw up two fingers into the air to confirm the count. Mila looked towards the referee, asking for the three only to have the official confirm the two count once more, getting a nod of the head from the Englishwoman. Midnight came back to her feet and cracked her knuckles as she started to circle around Gardner, the crowd getting behind both women. As Rose made it back to her feet, Martin skipped forwards and drove a boot into her foes stomach to double her over. Mila quickly looked to pull her opponent into the Midnight Hour unprettier...but before she could drop her foe into the mat, Rose used her flexibility to her advantage and caught her foe with a scorpion kick to the back of her head.

Zack: There goes the MIDNIGHT H---NOO!! Rose got out of it, and clocked her with that scorpion kick!

Adam: Just like Mila knew Rose’s tendences in matches, it’s obvious Rose pays good attention too. Not that I ever thought she didn’t.

Midnight stumbled forwards a step as Rose temporarily dropped down to one knee, holding her midsection but when Mila turned to face the Cosplay Princess, Gardner caught her with the Hadouken double palm strike to her midsection before she pulled her forwards and set her up for the Poison Buster, but before she could drive Martin face first into the canvas, Mila countered with quick elbow strikes to the side of Rose’s head before she jerked her down into a reverse STO of her own. As Gardner hit the mat, Midnight transitioned through and locked in the Final Stretch submission hold in the middle of the ring. Parks dropped down to ask Rose if she wanted to submit, getting a strained ‘No’ from the cosplayer.

Zack: Boy, was Mila prepared for tonight or what?! Rose is in big trouble now, and the FINAL STRETCH is locked in!

Adam: I agree about her being in trouble, but she’s doing everything she can to withstand it, to her credit. But for how long?

It resulted in Martin tightening up the hold further, making it more painful for her foe. Parks asked again as Rose let out a pained sound and this time Gardner submitted to the hold. Parks called for the bell and as it sounded Mila released the hold and rolled away to her knees where the official helped her to her feet and raised her hand into the air as Gardner held her arms with a pained look on her face.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of submission… “MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!!!!

Zack: What a win for Mila! Rose did the smart thing, she realized she was stuck and would live to fight another day! And Mila picks up another win on her way to a future Phoenix Championship match.

Adam: I hope she gets it sooner than later. She’s entirely deserving of it, and just keeps proving it with these wins she’s racking up lately.

Mila headed towards Rose, checking on her before she helped her to her feet, raising her hand in the air to the louder cheers of the crowd. Rose rolled out underneath the bottom rope and held her arms once more as she headed up the ring ramp while Mila climbed to the middle rope of the nearest turnbuckle and raised her arms in the air to celebrate, getting another cheer from the crowd as the show cut elsewhere.

The New Phoenix

Both the FFW Phoenix Championship and the Future Shock Championship are seen sitting side by side on a table as the camera pulls back to see their owners are on a sofa backstage seated on either side of Jake Chandler. He leans forward to grab the Phoenix title and get a closer look at it. 

Jake: Look at you both, champions at the same time representing both brands. That doesn’t happen all that often, I mean best friends holding titles simultaneously outside of tag titles. 

Harley: I know. It’s massive. Mara went through so much to earn her shot and then to take down the excellent Vivi Robichaud the way she did. And Angel as the Phoenix Champion was no push over either. She took me all the way and I think everyone knows how vicious and violent that she can be when she wants to be. 

Mara: Hopefully we’ll both hold onto these titles for a while yet...though I’ve got to get past Gemma Pierce in Sydney on Tuesday night - live on FFW All Access.

Harley: The fourth encounter. You’re down two to one and Gemma’s got all the momentum after making history as the first and only person to make it to five defences of the Aspire Championship. The same Aspire Championship that she beat you for.

Mara: Yeah. Thanks Harley. I’ve got a real mountain to climb at the Sydney Supershow. Still, I’m sure you’ll be supporting me and maybe some of your Sydney magic can rub off on me.

Jake: Mara and I have a flight to catch after the show. I tried to sleep as little as possible last night so I could spend most of it snoozing on the flight over. It takes about a day, but I’m sure you remember that. Not to mention the 13 hour time difference. 

Harley: I love Sydney.

Mara: Understandable after winning the Future Shock Championship there. Twice.

Harley: But it’s real pain in the ass to get there. It’s the only drawback. Otherwise, it’s one of the finest, nicest, most beautiful cities in the world.

Mara: I know, you’ve given me a long list of places I absolutely have to go see while I’m there and places I should go eat. Hopefully I’ll be in good enough shape after the show to do some of those touristy things and meet some of the fans too.

Jake turns his attention to Harley next. 

Jake: I was supposed to tweet out some news later, but since I’m gonna be on a flight, I thought I’d let you in on it here instead. I was told who your first challenger for the title was going to be after Sin & Sacrifice. 

He looked back to Mara next.

Jake: And I also heard a strong rumor about who is next for either you or possibly Gemma after the Sydney show. So who wants to hear first? 

Harley: Why don’t you let Mara know who she’s got up next after she manages to squeak past Gemma in what I’m sure will be a Match Of The Year contender on the Sydney Supershow, available this Tuesday on FFW All Access. Sign up now for just $9.99 a month and you’ll get to see Sin & Sacrifice too.

Jake looked back to Mara.

Jake: This was something Brianna happened to mention to me at the last show. She said Stacey was offered a contract to move over to FFW, but she wasn’t leaving till she became Future Shock Champion. So that sounds like she may be waiting in the wings on one of you.

Mara: Stacey keeps going from strength to strength and definitely gave me one of the tougher nights of my career the last time we met. Plus she’s got that short fuse too that can really see her do an awful lot of damage in a very short space of time. No matter if it’s me or Gemma that she faces that’s going to be one Hell of a match for the fans. 

Harley: That sounds like an out of the frying pan and into the fire situation if you manage to retain on Tuesday. So, what’s waiting in the wings for me after Sin & Sacrifice Jake?

Mara: What? You couldn’t work out a way to shill the FFW and Future Shock trading cards that are in stores now when asking that question?

Jake: Mila! She was the last one to win over Angel while she was the champion, so you kinda inherit her future defenses and that was set to be her next opponent if she retained against you.

Harley: Awesome! I like Mila a lot, she’s tough, throws one Hell of a punch and is an incredible technical wrestler. Plus, from what I’ve seen of her she’s one of the hardest women to put down and keep down. You’ve really got to hit her with everything you’ve got if you want to win. I know Lilly speaks highly of her too and has a lot of respect for her as a potential No Surrender Champion down the line. I’m sure Mila and I will be a great contest for the Phoenix Championship and I look forward to stepping in the ring with her.

Something seemed to occur to Jake as he listened.

Jake: If it were like 20 years ago, I’d start one of those 900 numbers to share all the stuff I hear about. I have pretty good inside sources, not to mention a lot of luck being in places I’m not supposed to be at times. I decided to hang out with you two in case Kyle comes looking for me, because he’s mad over the question I asked on Twitter. I don’t really feel like being jumped by the Standard. 

Mara: You could have started a newsletter and give out star ratings for all the matches you see like they do with movie reviews. Charged people a subscription each month to receive it. Though...if you started spreading this information like that some of your sources might clam up or feed you misinformation. Though you could always claim that you weren’t wrong and people changed their plans, I guess.

Harley: Don’t worry about it Jake. It was an innocent question. It’s not your fault that it got their noses all bent out of shape because it had a huge element of truth to it. Kyle’s Champions seem to have had a real bad month or two lately haven’t they? And if any of his clients decide to try and hunt you down, we’ll protect you and make sure you can get on that flight and relax.

Jake: Thanks! Hey, wanna hear who is the next most likely person to show up in FFW from Future Shock? 

As the girls show interest in that bit of news, that’s unfortunately when the show cuts back to ringside for the next match. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 02:20:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 01:05:25 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: I want to make sure to remind all of you to be part of FFW All Access to see Sin & Sacrifice. And this coming Tuesday, you’ll get to see the latest Future Shock event too, their biggest of the year at the Sydney Supershow. Joining me is a woman who knows Future Shock well and will be a big part of Sin & Sacrifice as well, I’m referring to the Unstoppable 11 poster girl herself, Luci.

Luci: Well chalk “Unstoppable poster girl” as a new introduction! But like Zack said, do all of that and watch this space for a rematch from the start of the year!

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: If anyone knows what it’s like to be in the ring with this woman right here, it’s you. It wasn’t that long ago that you and Valerie McFarlane were trying to take the Unity titles off this Valerie and her partner, only for the Privileged Circle to be the team to do it!

Luci: We didn’t do it, which sucks, but I’m happy for the Circle, for all I’ll never find myself buying their merch. I get the feeling that Valerie is out to maske Emma feel whatever irritation she’s feeling at not having those Unity belts though.

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty
I see the good in the bad and the ugly.
I need the volume one louder than ten,
Put the pedal to the metal, needle to the red.

Halestorm’s “I Like It Heavy” plays over the speakers, bathing the arena in blue and black lights. From the back emerges Emma Mackenzie, attired as always in her denim shorts and black and blue top. Behind her is manager and husband, Ryan Mackenzie. Together they stand on the stage, at the top of the ramp while the woman takes in the reaction from the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Glasgow, Scotland, weighing 135 pounds and accompanied by Ryan Mackenzie, please welcome EMMA MACKENZIEEEEEEEEE!

If the windows ain’t shakin’,
Makin’ my heart race,
If I can’t feel it in my chest I’m in the wrong damn place.
I got a demon in my soul, a voice in my head
Singing “go, go, go”
I can sleep when I’m dead.
There’s a sonic revelation, bringing me to my knees.
And there’s a man down below who needs my sympathy.
I got a ringin’ in my ears, getting ready to burst,
Screaming “hallelujah, motherfucker, take me to church”

The pair begin their walk down the ramp, with Emma moving to the beat of the music. She doesn’t catch any of the hands of fans reaching for her, either because she isn’t entirely aware they’re doing it...or habit. Reaching the bottom, Ryan pulls himself onto the apron while Emma climbs the stairs, and he allows her in.

The song promptly hits its chorus, and a much heavier, harder beat, which the blue-haired wrestler uses to dart across the ring and up onto the top turnbuckle, extending her arms which gets a pop from the crowd. With a grin, she jumps back down, meeting Ryan in her corner. The two discuss something while the music fades out.

Zack: Emma Mack here has set her sights on FFW’s titanium title, which is fast becoming a highly contested division. So is Valerie, for that matter. So I suspect Lilly and Cassandra, for example, will be keeping tabs on the outcome here.

Luci: If Lilly and Cassandra don’t have eyes on the backs of their heads right now, we’ll leave inference here that they’re not that intelligent. And I feel bad for saying that because it’s not the case. Emma’s journey to the No Surrender Division is...rocky, let’s just leave it at that.

Referee Kevin Fisk wastes no time in calling for the bell to get the match underway as soon as Kat is clear of the ring and both Valerie and Emma come out of their corners at speed to meet in the centre. They immediately descend into a brawl with left and right hands being fired rapid fire style by both competitors. Emma starts to come out on top of the exchange as she pushes McKinley backwards into the ropes. Valerie raises her knee and catches Emma in the gut before she hits her with a thrust to the throat to knock her backwards and give herself a little space. Emma looks furious as she rubs her throat and starts to advance on Valerie again, but the redhead manages to dodge out of her way and spins around behind her. Emma spins around quickly to face her, only to receive a European uppercut that almost lifts her off her feet.

Zack: We found out recently that my broadcast partner here will be in a number one contender match at Sin & Sacrifice against Rose Gardner, who we saw in the last match against Mila. She’ll be a welcome opponent, I’m sure, compared to some of the women you’ve been facing lately.

Luci: Oh absolutely! Rose is great, and I’m looking forward to that match! In other news, blink and you miss any advantage Emma had!

Emma pulls herself together quickly and launches herself at Valerie, spearing her back first into the nearest corner. The two women struggle for a moment, before Emma starts to get the upper hand and moves back just enough to drive her knee into McKinley’s mid section.  The blue haired wrestler grabs the Gold Standard member by the sides of her head and starts to smash the back of her head off the top turnbuckle. Valerie tries to push her away, but Mackenzie starts to unload with right hands into the side of her head instead, prompting Fisk to call for a clean break. Emma lands another couple before she complies and steps back out of the way. She lets the redhead get a couple of steps out of the corner before she hits her with a knee into her gut to bend her forward and then drives her knee into her face to stand her back upright again.

Luci: I take that back! Emma got herself together and now the American Valerie doesn’t know what’s hit her!

Zack: No kidding. But in Valerie’s case, she kinda has to back up what she was saying the other week. She pretty well laid a marker down out of the blue that she wanted to hold two titles like Lacey did for a while. Well….that didn’t come to pass, but she could move towards collecting her first singles title since Future Shock.

Again Valerie tries to push her away but when that still doesn’t work, she delivers a throat thrust to the Scottish wrestler that momentarily chokes her up. Emma steps back as she tries to catch her breath and Valerie takes advantage of the opening to clock her with a superkick square to the jaw. Emma staggers back a couple of steps and Valerie follows her to deliver a second superkick that manages to send the blue haired wrestler to her knees. As soon as she is down Valerie takes the chance to pull herself together and regroup after Emma’s early onslaught. Emma starts to pull herself up to her knees near the ropes as Valerie charges across the ring towards her. As she reaches her, Emma grabs the Gold Standard member around the legs and stands up, using Valerie’s own momentum against her to send her over the top rope.

Zack: Valerie is giving up years of experience in this match, but as has been proven for ages, experience isn’t the sole deciding factor in success in this sport.

Luci: If experience was the deciding factor, it certainly wouldn’t be Missy on top of the food chain, but one of the women in this match. Valerie’s smart, and she’s making good use of that brain right now.

McKinley lands precariously on the apron and just manages to stop herself from falling backwards by grabbing the top rope. She glares furiously at the Scottish wrestler before she uses the top rope for a springboard into a roundhouse kick that connects squarely with Emma’s head and drops her to the canvas. Mackenzie gets straight back up to her feet, but just as she does Valerie bounces off the ropes to use a slingblade to put her unceremoniously straight back down again. The Denver crowd boo the One Percenter loudly, but she doesn’t appear to care in the slightest as she taunts them and then turns her attention back towards Emma. She kicks the blue haired beauty in the ribs and then yells at her to get up. Mackenzie gets up, testing her ribs a little as she does and scowls, which only becomes more intense as Valerie delivers a hard slap to the face that sends her head reeling and provokes a large amount of disdain throughout the arena.

Luci: This is a serious question, because in all my years, I have never understood this. What the hell do people think they’re gonna do when they slap their opponent in the face? I’ve never seen it end well for the person making the strike.

Zack: That’s one I’ve asked before. I’ve never seen a human being back down after being slapped in the face. All it ever does is inspire and fire them up!

Emma turns back towards Valerie holding the side of her face with a thunderous expression, just as the Gold Standard team member aims another slap towards the opposite side… but this time Emma catches her hand before it connects, getting a loud ‘ooooooh’ from the crowd as she does. Keeping a tight hold of her arm, Emma starts to drive her forearm into Valerie’s jaw repeatedly with no let up. After several moments of that and with Valerie struggling to free herself, Emma fires her across into the nearest ropes. The redhead rebounds and Emma catches her and hoists her up to run her into the corner for a snake eyes on the top turnbuckle. Emma backs up a bit and as Valerie stumbles out of the corner and turns, Emma hits her with a big boot that drops her like a rock to the canvas.

Zack: Valerie’s gonna have Emma’s shoe size imprinted on her face for a day or two. You tell me, Luci. How long do you think it is before Kilmeade gets involved?

Luci: It’s a small mercy for Valerie in that case that Emma’s feet aren’t especially big. At least that I’ve seen. Far as Kyle goes, I’m shocked he hasn’t already, being honest.

Valerie pulls herself up to her knees and Emma runs at her and connects a knee to her face that knocks her head back against the ropes. A second knee to the face from Emma, puts Valerie on her back again and Mackenzie quickly mounts her chest and fires stiff right hands into the side of her head. Fisk calls for a break and Emma pushes it until a count of three before she gets back to her feet, only to leave them again to land an elbow drop straight into Valerie’s face. Getting back to her feet again, Emma starts to lay the boots into Valerie’s side before she takes off towards the ropes and comes off them to land a moonsault across the Gold Standard team member’s body. The blue haired Scot hooks a leg for the cover as Fisk slides into place for the count.

Luci: First fall of the match and it’s in Emma’s favour! Valerie’s made her work for that.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Valerie kicks out before the two is complete and shoves Emma away from her to buy herself a little breathing room to roll away to the ropes and straight under the bottom rope to Kyle on the floor.

Zack: There we see him doing part of what is his job. Valerie’s getting agitated, and Kilmeade is trying to refocus her and get her mind back on whatever strategy they had.

Kyle calms a clearly angry Valerie down and gives her a little advice as Fisk warns her to get back into the ring. McKinley glares at the referee and tells him she’s talking and to stop being rude, which causes the official to sigh and roll his eyes. Emma stands against the far ropes almost laughing at the redhead which doesn’t make her mood any better. As Fisk reaches a count of five Valerie climbs back up onto the apron and is about to climb in when Emma approaches. The Gold Standard member stops in her tracks and tells the referee to keep her back. Mackenzie takes a step back with a shrug and Valerie finally makes it back into the ring. The blue haired Scot goes to grab Valerie by the head but as she does, Valerie launches herself forwards with a headbutt to Emma’s face that hits with such force that it staggers her backwards a couple of steps.

Zack: That’s another move that always boggles me, Luci. I am positive a headbutt hurts like nobody’s business, but I have to assume it hurts the giver as much as the recipient. You tell me.

Luci: It definitely hurts both, but Valerie had the split second to brace herself. Emma didn’t. I’m not a fan of the move, but it can take a couple seconds to get over the shock and that can be enough to give yourself the advantage enough to win.

Mackenzie automatically raises her hands to her face to cover her nose and when she pulls them away she sees no blood and shrugs it off. She advances on the redhead again, but as soon as she is within reach Valerie delivers a vicious kick to the Scot’s mid section which winds her and bends her double. Emma starts to straighten herself up but Valerie doesn’t give her a chance to get there under her own steam before she grabs her by the head and fires her across into the corner. The blue haired beauty hits chest first with a thud and Valerie follows her in with a running knee into her back. She grabs Emma by the back of her head and starts to bounce her face off the top turnbuckle and then delivers another high knee into her back for good measure.

Luci: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Valerie is a smart woman, so the fact she’s not giving Emma a chance to breathe is a good move. Emma might be more a brawler these days, but she’s still fast.

Zack: In Emma’s case, she goes with what works. Those brawling tactics of hers helped make her the longest reigning singles champion in FFW history when she ruled over the Ultraviolence division.

Valerie grabs onto the top rope at the side of Emma and uses it to steady herself as she drives knee strike after knee strike into Emma’s back. After she reaches ten in a row she pulls the Scot out and fires her across into the ropes and heads to the opposite set herself. As both women rebound, Valerie catches Emma with another, more vicious sling blade to flatten her to the canvas. The Gold Standard team member gets into position for a cover and hooks a leg as Fisk slides back into position.

Zack: She got some oomph behind that shot, and Emma may have had her bell rung before we hear ours!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Emma gets her shoulder up before the three is complete which makes Valerie even more visibly angry as she storms back to her feet and starts to argue with the referee that he should learn to count to three properly.

Luci: No dice, but that was one hell of a move on Valerie’s part, and it says a lot about Emma that she was able to kick out of it.

While Valerie continues to argue, Emma rises to her feet behind her. Kyle starts to pound on the apron to get Valerie’s attention and as soon he does she starts to turn, but Emma grabs her by the back of the head before she can. The blue haired beauty runs the redhead across the ring for a running bulldog to face plant her on the canvas. Valerie pushes up to her hands and knees, only to receive a knee drop into the centre of her back to push her straight back onto her canvas again. Before she can try to push herself up again Emma mounts her back and starts bouncing her face off the canvas like a basketball, prompting Fisk to ask for another break. Emma pushes it until a count of four before she gets back to her feet and kicks Valerie in the ribs to roll her over onto her back.

Luci: I’ll give Kyle is due as far, he’s not been doing anything that can get him torn up.

Zack: According to the promo I watched for this match, Emma calls him a very good friend of hers. So maybe that’s why he’s been more reserved than we normally see when the Gold Standard is involved.

The Gold Standard team member pulls herself up but as soon as she gets her feet beneath her Emma grabs her and drags her to the corner. The Scot grabs Valerie around the head and climbs the turnbuckles to deliver a tornado DDT that drives Valerie head first into the canvas. Wasting no time now, Emma hooks a leg for the cover as Fisk slides back into the position.

Zack: That may be a knockout shot from the Hall of Famer right on the One Percenter’s dome!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

The count stops before the free is complete as Kyle gets the referee’s attention to point out Valerie’s foot across the bottom rope.

Luci: Did you see the foot go over, or did Kyle do that when we were watching the fall? Either way, match goes on!

Emma raises her eyebrows at Kyle as she gets back to her feet, but the manager raises his hands in protest of his innocence, claiming he didn’t do anything except notify the official. Mackenzie doesn’t look completely convinced but shakes it off to turn her attention back to Valerie. As soon as the Scot turns to face her, Valerie meets her with an uppercut that takes her by surprise and sends her head reeling. A pair of forearms to the jaw keep Emma on the backfoot before Valerie catches her and fires her across into the ropes. Emma rebounds off and Valerie catches her to deliver her swinging reverse STO. The redhead quickly hooks both legs for the cover and as Fisk slides into position she kicks her feet up on the ropes out of his view.

Luci: Divine Providence! That’s what happens when you don’t focus your attention on the opponent! I’ll wager all over but the crying now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Valerie quickly gets her feet off the ropes as Fisk gets back to his feet to call for the bell.

Kat: Your winner………...via pinfall………….. VALERIE McKINLEY!

Zack: The One Percenter picks up the win, and advances herself forward in the No Surrender Championship conversation! Imagine her and Casssandra in the ring, the referee would be kept busy the whole match trying to keep it clean!

Luci: At least then that would be an even footing! Credit where credit is due to Valerie, she worked hard for that and reaped the rewards of that.

Valerie gets to her feet with a grin to a thunderous boo from the Denver crowd. As Fisk raises her hand, Kyle rolls into the ring to raise the other. Emma starts to get to her feet behind the paid and after a glance behind him and seeing the look on the Scot’s face, Kyle ushers Valerie out of the ring. As the pair make their way back up the ramp the cameras cut elsewhere.

Missy’s 1st (Defense)

The show returns to the back, and finds the reigning FFW Champion herself with her manager standing behind her. Christian gives the title over her shoulder a little buff with his sleeve before he addresses the camera. 

Christian: Sin & Sacrifice is just 3 weeks away, and that’ll be the night that the new FFW Champion makes her very first defense...hell, has her first match since becoming the FFW Champion. She’d have kept fighting since then, but the medical team around here takes no chances after the bloodbath that she endured at Unstoppable 11. But I assure you she’s 100% fit and ready to go now. 

Missy gives a little shrug of her shoulders. 

Missy: Hell, I woulda got back in the ring the next night if they would have let me, but something something insurance and precautions. I am absolutely ready and raring to go though. 

Christian: Pretty much, but that’s alright. Since the last time you saw her, some new information has come to light. And that’s the fact that we now know it’s going to be Valentina Lozano cashing in her Winner’s Circle prize against Missy for the FFW Championship. And honestly, there’s no better time for Valentina right now. I mean I’ve seen her since got her in about 2012, I believe it was. She’s on a career run right now!

Missy: There’s no disputing that Valentina’s done well lately… but that’s about to come to a dead stop. I have no intention of letting this Championship slip out of my hands on my first defence. 

Christian: I’m not gonna stand here and say a win over the former Unity Champion is some easy feat. If it had been, it would have happened a long time ago. But I think that’s where the rub lies if you’re Valentina. With Isis, they have been wrecking shop. No two ways about it. But at Sin & Sacrifice, she has to do that on her own. She has to find a way to put Missy down when a woman who held this title for 511 days before she won it...couldn’t. And I might be biased…

He shares a look with his client.

Christian: Hell, I am biased. No might about it. But I don’t think she’s going to be able to do that on the 26th. Missy defeated the most dominant woman to ever hold the FFW Championship in a single run, and Valentina isn’t gonna have Isis with her when she comes calling for the title. It’s just gonna be her….and the champ!

Missy nods her head in agreement. 

Missy: You’re not wrong. Out of everyone who attempted to take this title from Shaw, there was only one person who managed it, and you’re looking at her. If you think winning a shot at it in that briefcase is your ticket to the top… well, I hate to disappoint you… actually no I don’t. Because disappointing you is going to be my main goal until after I hear the announcement saying… AND STILL!

Christian: I think you should be satisfied for the time being that you got yourself the Unity titles. Maybe should have held out for a while, asked Samantha to let you sit on the other contract you won for a few months. But too late for that now Can’t change the match. Can’t move the match. And like Missy just said, I have the sneaking suspicion that the announcement we all heard at the end of Unstoppable won’t sound like an echo after Missy’s first of many defenses in 3 weeks. 

Missy: I’ll see you real soon, Valentina, and personally I’m looking forward to celebrating my first successful defense. 

Christian gave the title another quick shine with his sleeve before Breaking Point took a commercial break. 

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 04:41:57 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 01:05:36 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break back to the ring, where Kat Grayson is ready and waiting to begin the introductions for the main event.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is tonight’s main event of Breaking Point!

Zack: We’re about to see a rematch from Fury, but the Evolution Championship won’t be on the line. It will be, however, at Sin & Sacrifice when it’s these two women we are about to see and Casey Atherton.

Dante: I’m gonna start the hashtag #AnyoneButScarlett for that match. I’d be very happy with Mel or Casey either remaining or becoming the new Evolution Champion.

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end Christian Kincaid steps out and holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California and accompanied to the ring by her manager….”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, still with a smirk on her face, while Christian follows a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff before she continues on her way.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: Mel Avilo captured her first singles title in FFW at Fury when she knocked off this woman right here. And for better or worse, I think that match focused Scarlett even more than she was when she had the title because of how badly she wants it back.

Dante: Well you’re entitled to be wrong. I don’t think she has two thoughts in her head, because that’s one over the occupancy limit. Mel beat her fair and square, so she should just...I don’t know...join a convent.

Zack: A convent? Uh...I don’t think Sister Scarlett would qualify for that role anymore.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them and their championship belts across their shoulders. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five, using the breastplates of their titles. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent…from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, by way of Craigleigh, she is the reigning FFW EVOLUTION CHAMPION...MEL AVILO!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, making sure that it’s the arm holding the belt as she kisses the main plate, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents while pointing to her own belt, reminding the fans who the champions are. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd with their titles held high, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel docks herself there, as they handle the championship belts over to Kyle and wait for their match to begin while they strategize, the manager joining in their conversation.

Zack: While I’ll agree with you that Mel won the title fair and square, can you tell me why she needs this entourage at ringside for her matches?

Dante: Because duh, one is her manager and strategist. The other is her best friend. So it’s a mix of business needs and moral support for her. Besides girls do very little alone, they probably go to the bathroom together too.

Referee Kevin Fisk made sure neither of the two women were hiding weapons before he called for the bell to start the match. Kat had barely stepped off the apron when Scarlett made a beeline for the Evolution Champion as she was still talking with Kyle. He quickly pointed it out to her as she turned into a running dropkick from Scarlett that sent her back into the corner. Silver quickly got to her feet, and started pasting the champion with right hands to the head. She followed up by driving her face first into the top turnbuckle. It sent Mel stumbling backwards a couple steps, and Scarlett delivered a double leg takedown before mounting her to fire off more right hands aimed at Mel’s head.

Zack: I told you losing that title has focused Scarlett even more than she was when she had it! She’s taking the fight right to Mel, no makeup checks here!

Dante: Yeah, she jumped her while she was talking to her manager! You call that focus? I call that cheating personally!

Zack: Well if anyone would know what cheating looks like, I’ll bow to your superior wisdom.

Mel managed to shove her off, and got back to her feet. But the former champion was right on her again, catching her with a running knee to the ribs as she was turning around. Scarlett hooked her head under one arm, and pelted her with kneelifts to the head and body, finally dropping Mel to a knee. Silver pulled her back up long enough to plant her with a DDT. Avilo was rolled over right before Scarlett went for the cover!

Dante: See what I mean about her being brainless? She can’t possibly think Mels’ beaten enough to pin already!

ONE!!!

Mel shoved her off the cover as soon as the one hit. She rolled back to her feet, and Scarlett grabbed two handfuls of her hair before she tried to send her into the corner headfirst again. But Mel wasn’t having it this time, and blocked it by bringing her boot up. A couple elbows to Scarlett’s body caused her to let go, and Mel then rebounded off the near side with a lariat to put her down.

Zack: That lariat had bad intentions written all over it, didn’t it?! I think Scarlett got under Mel’s skin pretty quickly.

Zack was right as Mel looked down with a scowl on her face. Scarlett started to get up, and Mel tossed her into the corner. A running forearm to the jaw popped her head back, and Avilo began firing more of them rapid-fire. She took Scarlett’s hand, and yanked her out of the corner with a short arm clothesline. But she didn’t let go of it, instead yanking her back to her feet and over her shoulders before delivering a running Samoan drop.

Dante: Now Scarlett is getting rewarded for all that ‘focus” you claim she has. Now she can focus on getting the hell beat out of her, courtesy of your reigning Evolution Champion.

Zack: Oh yeah, because I’m sure Scarlett won’t try to fight back at all for the rest of the match and will just let Mel have her way with her. Give me a break!

The former champion tried to get back to her feet, and Mel began to use clubbing double ax handle blows to her back to drive her down to the canvas again. Avilo dropped both knees into the small of her back next before bouncing off the hear side ropes for an elbow drop into the same exact spot. Mel pulled her head up by the hair, asking her if she wanted the title back before spiking her face into the mat again and again. Both Kyle and Bianca looked on with pleased expression as the Evolution Champion got back to her feet.

Dante: Look at those smiling faces! See how happy Bianca and Kyle are with Mel’s progress here? She’s humiliating Scarlett!

Zack: What match are you watching? Mel just got control less than a couple minutes ago. And before that, she was getting her clock cleaned.

The Brazilian rose to her feet, pulling Scarlett up over her shoulder. A smirk formed on her face before she drove Scarlett’s back into the corner as if she were going for a powerslam. But she didn’t drop her, instead turning to the next corner and driving her back into that. She repeated it for all four corners and then used a powerslam to send her into the mat before making the cover with a loose leg hook.

Dante: Thanks for coming, Scarlett! Maybe we can get the match at Sin & Sacrifice changed to just Mel and Casey! Now there’s a match for the ages!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!!

Scarlett rolled her shoulder off the mat, and Mel sat up on her knees. She pushed the American onto her stomach, and began raining elbows into her lower back repeatedly. Each one caused Scarlett to grimace before Mel snatched her around the waist, and heaved her up into a release German suplex.

Zack: Mel’s power is off the charts! She just deadlift a fully grown woman by herself, and tossed her like a sack of trash.

Scarlett landed hard, and started to crawl away from her opponent. Mel stalked behind her, letting her get to the corner to pull herself up. As soon as she did, Avilo went for another rear waistlock but got caught with a flurry of back elbows to the head from Scarlett. The Denver crowd started to get behind her again as she tried to break Mel’s grip. The elbow didn’t work as well as her using a headbutt with the back of her head into Mel’s face. That rocked the powerful Brazilian before Scarlett spun around. She scooped her up by the waist instead, and fell backwards into a flapjack that saw Mel’s smack the top turnbuckle before she collapsed to the mat.

Zack: Damn, what a counter! Scarlett had no interest in another German suplex, and she may have knocked Mel out with that improvised flapjack!

Dante: I highly doubt it! That’s what you call a lucky shot, Hudson. She gets them from time to time, it’s how she was the champion for so long after all.

Scarlett leaned back against the corner, trying to get herself together before she took off for the far side. As Mel was beginning to rise, Silver executed a sliding forearm that knocked the champion against the ropes. Silver grabbed her by the feet next, and fell backwards into a catapult that caused Mel’s neck to snap up against the top rope. The champion started gasping and coughing before she rolled out to the floor. When Fisk was about to start his count, Scarlett ignored him and headed out onto the apron to go after her.

Dante: See what I mean by cheating? She’s supposed to let her get back in the ring! This is a wrestling match, not a back alley brawl, Hudson! Do something!

Zack: What do you want me to do about it? Scarlett’s looking to prove a point tonight before she attempts to regain the Evolution Championship in three weeks!

The Denver crowd was getting louder now as Scarlett waved for Mel to get back to her feet. When the Evolution Champion finally did so, Silver took off down the apron to deliver a meteora that put her on the floor once again. The American beauty glanced over to see the title at the timekeeper’s table, and pulled Mel up with renewed vigor. She bounced her head off the apron, and then shoved her back inside the ring. After climbing onto the apron herself, she used the top rope for a slingshot leg drop before making the cover!

Zack: Scarlett is rolling, and she’s about three seconds from putting Mel on the backfoot heading into Sin & Sacrifice!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOO!!!

Mel kicked out in time, causing Scarlett to head for the corner. As she made her way up though, Mel surprised her with a forearm to the back. She turned the would-be challenger around, and launched her off the top rope with a slam!

Dante: That’s how you do it! Scarlett’s wanting to fight on the floor, and Mel’s trying to have an actual match with her! And you see how it’s going for the dingbat!

Mel took a second to compose herself, and then went straight after her opponent. As Scarlett was getting to all fours, Mel grabbed her waist and delivered a gutwrench powerbomb. She backed up against the ropes, waving for her to get back to her feet again. The former champion was slow to do so. But when she did, Mel connected with a running bicycle knee that dropped her to her knees. She leaned down to grab her into position for her finisher when her attention was diverted by Casey Atherton heading towards the ring with her phone in front of her.

Zack: I think Scarlett was about to experience the MEL-BOMB, but…..what’s Casey doing out here? And who’s she talking to?

Dante: Well if she passes by here, I’ll look and tell you. Maybe she’s in a video conference with one of her many donors.

Casey did indeed pass by the booth on her way to the timekeeper’s table. Dante stood up to see what she was doing before she reached Lexi, and then picked up the Evolution title off the table to show whoever she was talking with. Kyle and bianca started around the corner next to investigate as Mel shouted at her to put the title down.

Dante: She’s doing a video for all her followers on Instagram, I think. Maybe she’s showing them a close up of the Evolution title?

Zack: There’s pictures of the title on the website, and that doesn’t belong to her! She’s about to stir up some trouble here she’s not ready for!

Mel got Casey’s attention as the would-be prophet turned the phone towards her and then back to herself as she continued talking and laid the title over her shoulder. Bianca was about to intercept the redhead before Scarlett rolled Mel up from behind, and the referee dove into position!!

Dante: DON’T COUNT THAT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Mel kicked out in the nick of time, and rolled back to her feet. A hard punt to Scarlett’s ribs put her down on the mat before the champion turned back to Casey. She headed out to the floor to retrieve her title. Bianca moved in from the other side as they had Casey cornered against the barricade. Atherton climbed over the barricade into the crowd, and tossed Mel the title.

Zack: Mel wants her championship back, and I can’t say I blame her! Casey has a bad case of sticky fingers! And she might not have seen it again otherwise!

Mel caught the title out of the air before Casey clocked her with a forearm to the mouth. She bounced her head off the top of the barricade, and took off towards the back before Bianca got over the barricade to go after her. The bell sounded from there as Scarlett was back to her feet in the ring.

Zack: I think Casey just...gave Mel the win by disqualification after that cheap shot from returning the Evolution Championship to her!

Dante: That wasn’t a cheap shot! Casey slipped on some spilled liquid on the floor, and happened to….drive her elbow into Mel’s face. These things happen!

Lexi: Your winner by disqualification…...MEL AVILO!!

Scarlett didn’t look too pleased with that decision as Christian got into the ring to explain to her what happened. As soon as he did, she looked towards the top of the ramp along with Mel to see Casey smiling and showing her Instagram followers what was going on in the ring.

Zack: Well if Casey wanted to piss off her opponents at Sin & Sacrifice before we get there, I’d say she did a damn fine job.

Dante: Stop saying these things! She was just promoting the show coming up on FFW All Access!

Zack: Sure she was! Fans, we’ll see you at Velocity but make sure you sign up for All Access to join us for the Sydney Supershow this Tuesday night!

Casey blew them all a kiss (or it was to the people watching on Instagram) as Breaking Point faded off the air.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 03:20:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: