Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 01:48:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 85

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 85  (Read 204 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 22, 2020, 12:26:50 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
September 22, 2020

A FFW logo is shown stuck on a travel bag as it’s being pulled through the airport. “Leave It All Behind” by Sleeping with Sirens can be heard playing over it. The bag belongs to Arabella Townshend as she heads towards her gate before she gets stopped by a mother and her daughter for an autograph. As she leans down to take a selfie with the little girl, one of the monitors hanging is showing clips from Future Shock.

When you look at my life, tell me what do you see?
I’m only human, so don’t expect too much from me.
I lost my faith, what have I become?
I don't think I can be safe from what I'm running for

The clips feature: Mara Werth getting to her feet and having her hand raised with the Future Shock Championship over her head, Jacqui Minogue hitting her finisher in Saitama, Anna and Luna Cortez bickering before walking in different directions, Su Wakuda reaching for a tag from Jennifer Song, and Gemma Pierce looking at her reflection, and Leighana sitting up as she looks over to an opponent face down on the floor.

Will you remember me
If I were to fall into the sky?
And what will they think of me
If I leave it all behind?
When I leave it all behind?

Arabella continues through the airport, and takes a seat in her terminal. She checks her cell phone to see her itinerary, and gets tapped on the shoulder by another fan who wants a hug. This puts a grin on her face as she returns it, and they show her videos on their phone of her and several of the Prospects.

Would you be so surprised if I gave up tonight?
I'm barely breathing, I wanna kill the pain I feel inside
But I won't quit for the people I love
So I'll say I'm fine until the day I fucking see the light

The clips show: Cait Flanagan coming to the ring and throwing money over her shoulder, Alessandra and Nadia sitting on adjacent turnbuckles and flashing a smile to one another, Sydney Christensen delivering a tombstone piledriver, the Stone Sisters greeting the ringside fans as they head towards the ring, and Laurie ignoring Jane as she speaks with Sara backstage.

If you feel like you are nothing
If you feel like letting go
I'll be your hope when you are hopeless
Together, we are not alone
You're not alone

The doors open as Arabella heads through the gate to board her flight. And as the door with the Future Shock lightning logo seals shut behind her, we go live inside the arena to a roaring crowd. The camera pans the interior with a new stage design, and spotlights flooding the crowd as they see themselves on the video wall. We then cut ringside with Zack and his broadcast partner, Claire.

Zack: After a climactic night at the Sydney Supershow two weeks ago, the girls of Future Shock are back home in Boston! Welcome back to the Future Shock Arena, where this roster goes from one big show to the next. Because 2 weeks from tonight, Claire, it’s the fourth ever Impact special featuring the women of FFW and Future Shock going head to head. The series is tied at 1-1-1, and we’ll get a winner in 2 weeks on FFW All Access.

Claire: One way or another, we’ll see that tie broken. The last couple of Impact shows have seen the main roster pick up momentum after being shut out in the first special and I’m sure the Future Shock girls will go all out to close out the series on a high!

Zack: If you didn’t see the Sydney Supershow, you have missed out and need to be part of FFW All Access to see it on demand. Every title in Future Shock was on the line in Australia, and not a single one of them changed hands. Every champion who came to Sydney with their title also left with it, and that’s a testament to those girls!

Claire: It’s not often that we can say that Zack, but we can tonight and it wasn’t for the want of trying from the challengers. Everyone who competed went that extra mile and brought out the big guns, once again proving that the Sydney Supershow is very much our version of Unstoppable!

Zack: Tonight in our main event, it’s a six woman tag match where the Matriarchy reforms with all three women to meet the Laurie Jane Experience….and Raven Knight?! I know the Doomsday Sisters have been fuming since Sydney, and the Experience and….Raven are in for a long night. 

Claire: That’s….that’s going to be an interesting one isn’t Zack? We know the Matriarchy work phenomenally well together - especially the Doomsday Sisters. While the Experience..they’ve enjoyed success without ever really being on the same page and Raven hasn’t really got a reputation as a team player has she?

Zack: The new Diamond Champion is back in the ring since becoming the champion in a rematch against the Gold Standard’s “Sensational” Stacey Sky. The last time these two met, Stacey lost her temper and everything went to hell. Carys has to thread that needle tonight so we can hopefully get a winner here. 

Claire: Carys has been going from strength to strength and we know from the Sydney Supershow that the challengers to the Diamond Championship are lining up already. But in Stacey Sky, she’s got one hell of a competitor to overcome as the Gold Standard member is fully focused on building momentum ahead of challenging Mara Werth for the Future Shock Championship!

Zack: We’ve seen the videos for the last couple weeks on all the Future Shock broadcasts. Someone is “Coming Home” tonight! And I have shaken every tree trying to find out who it is, but no one is talking. We don’t know who it is or when to expect them, only that they will be here tonight on this broadcast. 

Claire: We’ve got one heck of a show lined up tonight and just as you said Zack, we’ve got a huge reveal ahead of us and whoever is coming home, I’m sure they’ll be looking to make an impact and shake up the landscape here in Future Shock.

Zack: We’re about to see two of the winners from Sydney square off for the first time, and we’ll talk more about that after we send it up to our Exhibitionist Enunciator, Lexi!

The shot changes to the ring, and there we find the smiling face of the blonde bombshell herself already in the ring. 

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

“When The Lights Come On” by Asking Alexandria  plays as Cassie Mason comes out to a showering of boos. Not allowing the fans clear annoyance about who she is and the family she comes from to annoy her, she stands on the stage to soak in the reaction. She then power walks down to the ring like she owns Femme Fatale Wrestling.

Lexi: On her way to the ring, weighing in at one hundred and forty pounds, Boston’s own, Cassie... Maaaaaaaaa-son!

Once at the ring apron she slides under the bottom rope. She walks to the center of the ring. Cassandra takes a bow inciting the crowd to boo some more. She walks over to the corner, leans against the turnbuckle waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: Cassie Mason had a very good night in Sydney, to say the least. She and Jamie put on a show in the Qudos Bank Arena, and Cassie came away with her hand raised...and her quarter in hand.

Claire: Jamie is getting better and better with every match but in Sydney, Cassie was just a little bit too much for her thanks to this new, more vicious and more self serving attitude that we’ve seen from the Party Girl.

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begins to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile. 

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a very warm response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Lexi: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Lexi a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: Arabella also had a helluva night in Sydney, and is now refocused on becoming the first ever two time Nova Champion. Adam told her on Twitter she was back in the conversation, which I know made her very happy to read. 

Claire: Arabella certainly deserves to be back in the conversation to challenge for the Nova Championship. She’s one hell of a hard worker, is dedicated and determined to succeed and we’ve been seeing that pay off in the ring of late.

Referee Stephen Wilson makes sure neither of the girls are hiding weapons, and only finds a quarter on Cassie. She holds up a finger before flipping it into the air. It lands on heads before she puts it away, and heads towards the center of the ring. The official calls for the bell as Cassie extends a handshake towards Arabella. It’s clear that the Brit is a little wary of accepting it, but slowly does just that. They shake hands without incident, and lock up in the center of the ring. The taller Arabella easily starts to push her back into the ropes, and Cassie gets a clean break when they get there. Mason holds her hands up too, showing she’s not going to do anything that would be considered a cheap shot. And as she steps forward, she surprises Arabella with a knee to the gut. It stuns her for a half second, allowing Mason to pull her head down and start driving elbows into the back of it. Townshend drops to a knee, and Cassie catches her with a kneelift that drops her to a seat on the canvas.

Zack: I guess the quarter landed on the nice side, because so far, Cassie hasn’t shown that volatility we’ve seen from her in recent weeks. 

Claire: Yeah, Cassie has been respectful and is working fully within the rules in that first exchange. It’ll be interesting to see how long she can keep this up.

Before the brunette can get up, Cassie catches her with a front kick to the chest. Two more landed before she pulls the former Nova Champion to her feet, and whips her into the nearest corner. As soon as Arabella’s back hits the turnbuckles, Cassie follows her in with a corner clothesline. Another whip sends Arabella to the opposite corner. She stops herself before she hits this one though, and Mason adjusts with a running forearm to her mouth when she turns around. It sends Townshend back into the corner anyway before the blonde uses a back body drop to put her down on the mat. A double leg drop across her chest follows that, and she hooks the leg for the cover immediately.

Zack: I think this may be premature here, but there’s no harm in trying, right?

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!!!

Arabella kicks out before the two comes down, and Cassie quickly gets back to her feet. Arabella is only a second behind her in doing the same thing, Mason tries to catch her with a spinning heel kick, but the brunette caught her leg and countered with a dragon screw leg whip.

Claire: Mason got her foot caught and that was a big time counter from Arabella and she’ll be looking to capitalise on this and give herself a huge advantage for the rest of this contest.

It was pretty clear that the fans were behind Arabella as she flipped Cassie onto her stomach, and started driving her knee into the mat repeatedly as if she were hammering a nail with it. It struck five times before she dragged her towards the ropes, and wrapped her leg around the middle rope before firing short kicks into her thigh. The blonde finally got her leg free, and rolled away. The party girl was almost to her feet when Arabella scooped her up for a shin breaker that put her down again. 

Zack: Arabella watches all the tape of an opponent she can find, and look at her trying to make sure Cassie doesn’t want to use those kicks again tonight.

Claire: It’s going to restrict Mason’s ability to move around the ring too. It’s smart strategy from Townshend to take away one of her foe’s points of attack.

Mason rolled over onto her stomach to try to get up, but Arabella wasn’t going to allow it. The Brit grabbed that same left leg, and applied an Indian deathlock. Cassie’s face showed the immediate pain of the hold as she began scrambling to get to the ropes, trying to drag them both to get there. Arabella continued to apply the pressure, not to mention dropping to lay down on the mat so Cassie would have to pull dead weight. And it wasn’t working nearly fast enough for Mason. She finally got to the ropes though, and Arabella gave her the break as soon as the referee asked. 

Zack: Arabella’s showing us some new additions to her arsenal tonight, Claire. She knows she might be facing Mikayla again in the near future, and maybe she wants to diversify her offense. 

Claire: It would certainly be wise given what we’ve seen from Mikayla in her title defences; Arabella’s best chance of becoming a two time Nova Champion might be to be able to change up her offence and game plan on the fly to keep Mikayla guessing -  when she gets the shot that is.

Cassie scrambled to the corner, and sat against it rubbing her left knee. As she tried to get to her feet with the help of the ropes, Arabella went to grab her leg again. But Mason caught her coming forward with a boot to the chest. That didn’t stop Arabella but for a second before Mason hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. When Townshend came towards her again, Cassie dove off and connected with a tornado DDT. She rolled the brunette over to make the cover before Wilson slid into position. 

Zack: Now that was a wise move by Cassie, and she’s looking to put this away and get some ice on that knee right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOO-NOO!!

Once more, Arabella kicked out and Cassie rolled away from her. She got back to her feet, but wasn’t moving as quickly now. Mason glanced over to see Arabella was beginning to get up again, and went for broke with a running boot aimed at her head. But Arabella caught her foot for the second time!

Claire: Mason keeps trying to go for those big boots but Arabella is telegraphing them and that’s going to cause big trouble for Cassie. 

The blonde hopped on her other foot for a second before Townshend swept the leg out from under her, and stepped through to apply a figure four leglock. The party girl’s face froze in pain before she began trying to nail Arabella with some wild swings. But the former Nova Champion dropped back to lay on the mat, very safe from Cassie’s reach as she continued to apply pressure on her knee. Wilson checked for a submission from the blonde, but was very clearly told she didn’t want to quit. 

Claire: Straight back to the leg, straight back to putting the pressure on the knee. Mason needs to reach the ropes or build up enough momentum that she can turn onto her front and put the pressure back on her foe.

Zack: I’m starting to think maybe I was looking too far ahead with what we’re seeing out of Arabella tonight, given all these submissions we’ve seen out of her.

Cassie sat up on her elbows, and began looking for the ropes again. She saw them not too far away, and began dragging them both towards them. Arabella couldn’t do much to stop her other than sit up, and start hammering fists into her left knee. Each shot caused Cassie to stop her journey. Mason sat up as Arabella continued doing this, and leaned forward to snatch a handful of her hair. She pulled the brunette’s head towards her, and clocked her with a right cross to the jaw. Townshend fell backwards, and Cassie began pulling them to the ropes all over again. She made it this time, prompting the referee to break the hold. 

Zack: Cassie finally got where she wanted to go, and we’re seeing a much more technical side of Arabella tonight. You think part of this is preparing herself for the submission rules match with Cassandra at Impact 4 in two weeks? 

Claire: I think it’s definitely got something to do with that. I mean, before tonight and the submissions that we’re seeing from Arabella we’ve probably have suggested that was right in the No Surrender Champions wheelhouse. Townshend’s proving that she’s no slouch when it comes to submissions and Cassandra could be in for a longer night than she’s expecting.

Both women got back to their feet at about the same time though Cassie was still favoring her left knee. Arabella went to grab it once more, and caught a kneelift to the face instead. Mason stumbled forward, pressing Arabella’s face against her other knee before stomping the mat. That sent the Brit stumbling backwards before Cassie hopped forward to deliver a yakuza kick to her chest. It dropped Townshend back to a seat on the mat just before a shining wizard put her down entirely. Cassie dropped on top of her for the cover!

Claire: Despite all the work done to Mason’s legs, those kicks are still just as deadly! This might be enough to put Arabella away!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOO!!!

Arabella got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Cassie rolled away from her towards the ropes to help her get back to her feet. She glanced over to see where Arabella was, and found her starting to rise now before she hopped towards her with a superkick to the side of her head. 

Zack: Cassie’s movements have been severely limited, but she’s still doing some serious damage! And that superkick just rattled Arabella’s gray matter!

With the former Nova Champion down, Cassie gritted her teeth and took off towards her to leave her feet to deliver her phoenix splash! But no one was home when Arabella rolled out of the way. As soon as the blonde crashed to the mat, Arabella quickly applied a knee bar submission on her left leg that caused Cassie to writhe in pain. Wilson moved in to check for a submission. 

Zack: Look at this! Arabella’s got a knee bar applied, and I don’t think Cassie’s going to get very far now!

Claire: Townshend has her caught!! And look at the amount of pressure that Arabella is applying with this submission hold here!!! It’s got to be excruciating for Cassie - how long can she hold out?!? Can she find an escape?!?

The party girl tried to pull them towards the ropes again, but found it extremely difficult. Arabella applied a little more pressure, causing the party girl to pound the mat with her fist in pain. The referee checked again as Cassie realized she was stuck, and tapped out. The bell sounded immediately as Arabella released the hold!

Lexi: Your winner by submission…………...ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Zack: The question was asked if Arabella knew any submissions heading into her match with Cassandra in 2 weeks at Impact 4. And tonight, Claire….she answered that question!

Claire: There was one heck of a performance from Arabella tonight. From the moment that she picked the leg, she went to work on dismantling it and systematically taking it apart - as many of the best submissionists do. On this showing Cassandra could have a major headache in 2 weeks time.

The brunette got back to her feet with a smile on her face, climbing the corner and raising her hands after the referee had done the same. She glanced down to the camera to tell Casasndra she’d see her at Impact before hopping down to the floor. 

Zack: I’d say Cassandra Steen is going to have her work cut out for her. Arabella proves she knows how to get a submission or two herself, and that match at Impact 4 just got a whole lot more interesting!

Claire: Based on what we’ve seen tonight, that might be a show stealing match. An absolute barnstormer of a technical showcase. I for one will be interested to see what further wrinkles Arabella can bring to that match.

Arabella greeted many of the fans along the ramp as she headed towards the back. And that also happens to be where the show heads next.

One McFarlane Then Another

A short clip of highlights from the Future Shock Championship match at the Sydney Supershow is shown before we return to the live broadcast. And that’s where we find Sara backstage with the still reigning champion herself, Mara Werth.

Sara: As you just saw, the Sydney Curse was broken two weeks ago in the Qudos Bank Arena when Mara Werth retained the Future Shock Championship in her fourth meeting with the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce. She is the first woman to ever leave the annual Sydney event with her Future Shock Championship intact….much like every champion on this roster actually. 

Sara then gives her attention to Mara. 

Sara: Congratulations on the retention and the fact you brought an end to the Sydney Curse as it relates to the Future Shock Championship.

Mara: Thanks Sara. It was one hell of a match wasn’t it? Gemma really brought the fight and rolled some new things I’d not seen her do before. Really did feel like she tried to hit me with everything including the kitchen sink and then rolled over me with a tank. I tell you, my back was feeling, It was almost a week before I could even think about laying down flat in bed. But I did it, I found a way and made my own little bit of history and I couldn’t be happier than to say that I’m Still the Future Shock Champion.

Sara: That you are, your first defense is now a part of history. But there’s not a lot of time to bask in the glory and smell the roses, is there? 2 weeks from tonight, it’s the fourth Impact special and you’re in a familiar position too. Last Impact, you faced a McFarlane. And now...you’re facing another and no doubt looking for a different outcome.

Mara nodded her head.

Mara: You’re damn right I am Sara. Last Impact I faced an experienced veteran, someone who is a former FFW Champion, who is a Hall of Famer and has spent a good deal of time training me up and knew most of my offence pretty well and whilst I tried to surprise her and while I tried to bring some new things to the table, I came up a whisker short. This time around, I’m facing a former FFW Champion, a former No Surrender Champion, someone who is a Hall of Famer, is a member of The Franchise and has actually been a contender to the FFW Championship this year. I’m going up against one of the faces of this company in Jo McFarlane and you’re damn right that I’ll be going all out to get a different outcome and to get my hand raised in victory.

There was another nod of her head.

Mara: I’m not under any illusions that this is going to be an easy match. Hell, it might actually be even tougher than my match against Valerie McFarlane. I’m not going to write Jo off or claim that she’s anything less than she is. But I have been getting better and better with every passing match, with every passing training session and I’m going to do everything that I can to beat her - whether that means I have to tie her up in knots or beat her black and blue with repeated strikes. She’ll get my absolute best and I’ll show her why, right now, that I’m the best that Future Shock has to offer.

Sara: You’re certainly in a bigger spotlight now, what with being the Future Shock Champion as you are. Does that mean going back to Boston to prepare? I mean they are sisters, and they both live in the same city as you and train at the same facility in Los Angeles. Do you think Valerie might be able to give Jo the inside track on where she feels your weaknesses are at all? 

Mara: Valerie could give her some insight into my habits and my weaknesses from when she faced me. But also, like you said, Jo trains at the same facility doesn’t she? She can just open her eyes and watch the sessions from across the gym. And she might have been doing just that right from the start. I think going back to Boston is probably a wise idea, a chance to polish up some of the things that I’ve already learned and pick up some new techniques - there’s a resource right there in Claire, Serafina and Lilly that I’d be stupid not to make the most of wouldn’t I? 

Sara: Unlike Valerie though, Jo plays by a different set of rules. Are you at all concerned by the fact that her father will be in her corner? And as you no doubt have noticed, he’s not terribly shy at ringside during her matches.

Mara: I don’t know if I’m necessarily concerned about the fact that she’s happy to bend the rules significantly or that her father has been at ringside and has been happy to intervene on her behalf. After all, it’s something that I can’t control. It’s something I’m going to have to deal with and, if the referee doesn’t see it, then it’s something that I’ll have to overcome. It’s just part of wrestling isn’t it, Sara? Though, first of all as Emma said before her match with Valerie McKinley, if Jo can’t beat me without Daddy’s help, it says more about her doesn’t it? Secondly, I’m sure I can get a friend to stand in my corner too and make sure it stays a level playing field, someone like Harley for example, who will only get involved if she absolutely has to.

Sara: That should definitely be of help, especially considering the situation. Thanks for talking with me tonight, Mara! And good luck at Impact 4.

A graphic shows us the main event of the next Impact special on FFW All Access before the show heads to a commercial break. 

Defining Wonderful

The sight of someone reading Webster’s Dictionary was the next image the viewers saw before the person reading it put it down on his lap. It turned out to be Alex Price, and he glanced over to Jamie seated next to him.

Alex: So keeping in mind that you are facing Dawn Lohan at the next Impact and representing Future Shock in the process, I decided I needed to do some research for you. I’ve looked up the technical definition of wonderful, and I want to see if any these definitions sound at all like Dawn to you.

Alex looked down to the dictionary again.

Alex: Okay, does Dawn Lohan inspire delight in you? 

The clue-haired magician not only shakes her head negatively, she winces in some disgust.

Jamie: On the contrary. She’s kind of a butt.

He looked back down to his copy of Webster’s to continue reading.

Alex: Okay, umm… do you derive pleasure from her general existence? 

Jamie: No! Um, I’m starting to get some of those definitions are more sexual than I expected… 

Alex: Let’s see here. Looking at the synonyms now. Is there anything about Dawn Lohan that you find…. heavenly….incredible….dreamy...or glorious? You’re right. Some of these are starting to sound a little horny.

Jamie: See?! This is all sexual stuff! I’m not gonna fantasize like that about a woman such as her! I’m straight! If other girls who aren’t straight think that about her, good for them, but not me!

Both Jamie and Alex look behind the camera, in an almost coordinated move…

Rose Gardner (off-camera): NOPE.

Jamie: See?!

Alex: Well luckily this isn’t supposed to be a hot date for her. The fact is that Jamie here is going to be representing my favorite second roster in all of FFW! And the only one! I also think we’re doing well because she can’t be asked to referee this match like she has been doing in FFW. 

Jamie pouts.

Jamie: What if she thinks she’s a wrestler AND a ref at the same time? Can a wrestler ref their own matches? That would be pretty awkward!

Rose (off-camera): Why are you even CONSIDERING that?!

Jamie turns to face the woman out of frame again.

Jamie: C’mon, Rose! You’ve fought the Franchise before, you know how they are! They’re… weird people!

Rose (off-camera): I think you’re worrying too much…

Alex: Maybe not. I mean I’ve been watching some sketchy stuff on YouTube lately. The other week, there was a submission rules match between two girls in a wading pool full of ice cream. So I mean if they can have that...and they were in bikinis, by the way….I think anything’s possible. Tell you what, I’ll make sure with Adam that we’re getting a FFW referee for this.

Jamie: Hopefully Dawn won’t want to face me in a pool of ice cream, I’d very much rather just eat the damn thing.

Rose (off-camera): Eat what? Dawn?

Jamie: NO!!! THE ICE CREAM!!!

Alex was quiet for a few seconds, seemingly some images of this had conjured up in his mind before he snapped out of it. 

Alex: Sorry, went somewhere else for a second there. Anyway, Impact is in 2 weeks! Jamie’s representing FFW, and it won’t be a WONDERFUL experience for Dawn Lohan. Am I right? AM I RIGHT?!

Jamie: Damn right it won’t. But I promise you one thing…

Jamie makes a hand movement and produces a rabbit sticker between her knuckles.

Jamie: It’s gonna be MAGICAL.

Before, of course, the magician turns back to Alex, noticing the goofy face he was making.

Jamie: Where was your mind just now…?

Alex: Nowhere you want to go…

He shakes his head as he says it before the show heads back to the ring for the next match.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 09:27:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 12:27:04 pm »

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
Just leave me to my solitude
It's where I feel at home
Since that cold night
When my love cried

The synths give way to the heavier beats of Delain’s “Suckerpunch”, which brings a cheer from the crowd as the lights turn all colours of the rainbow. From the back steps Carys McFarlane. Stopping dead centre, she extends her arms out wide, spinning in a circle as pyro goes off around her.

Lexi: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing in at 130 pounds, please welcome the reigning Future Shock Diamond Champion…..“THE HUMAN PINBALL”, CARYS MCFARLANE!!

With the announcement out of the way, the young blonde takes off down the ramp, slamming her hands against the apron and using it to vault herself into a handspring and then onto the top rope, straddling it.

"Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?
Suckerpunch the demons from my dreams
Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?"
Get out of my dreams!

She drops from the rope and heads to the corner, leaping onto the turnbuckle and shouting out towards the crowd, a huge grin on her face. She then takes to the top buckle and vaults backwards, landing on her feet from a backflip. Finally, she heads towards her best friend and ring announcer, Lexi, high fiving her before she settles in her corner

Zack: Carys almost had the rug pulled out from under her in Sydney when Cait Flanagan tried to take a title shot that was meant for Madyson Stone. No one involved in that left happy, because Carys was and is always eager to defend her title. It’s not on the line in this rematch.

Claire: Cait and Kyle tried their best to steal away the Diamond Championship after her first round exit in the tournament...but the only thing she managed to do was annoy Madyson Stone and I think she’s going to regret pouring fuel on that particular fire before all is said and done.

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim.  

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle walking slightly behind her. 

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other. 

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…………….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd. 

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, climbing up, she sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and shares a few last minute words with her manager on the apron as she awaits the start of the match.  

Zack: We found out in Sydney that this woman right here is the next mandatory challenger for the Future Shock Championship. Stacey Sky will now meet Mara Werth for the gold, but she will have to try to control her temper in this rematch with the Diamond Champion.

Claire: I don’t think Stacey can look too far ahead of herself. Carys is very talented and a very skilled wrestler in her own right and Sky will need to control herself and wrestle at her very best to leave tonight with a victory and lay down a marker ahead of her Future Shock Championship match. 

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both of the women for hidden objects, and called for the bell as soon as Lexi was out of the ring. Carys began pumping up the crowd in her corner, getting them to chant her name before she headed for the center of the ring and waved Stacey forward. The former cheerleader tilted her head to one side, almost as if to ask if she was for real and met her in the center like she wanted. They went to tie up, and Carys transitioned into a rear waistlock. Stacey countered into the same before Carys began firing back elbows into the side of her head rapid-fire. Six landed quickly, shaking Sky loose, before Carys spun around her and started throwing right hands. The fans counted off four of them before the champion rolled her arms, and connected with a bionic elbow to the top of Stacey’s head. It dropped her to a seat on the mat before Carys took off for the far side, and rebounded with a basement dropkick to the chest.

Zack: Carys loves to keep the pace as high speed as possible, and that includes how fast she can make those strikes. Stacey’s head must be spinning right about now.

Claire: McFarlane has certainly rattled Stacey’s molars with those shots right there but Stacey is tough, vicious and doesn’t mind going at a high pace herself at times. 

She took off for the ropes again, this time rebounding a second time into a rolling thunder senton across Stacey’s body. The fans were getting louder in her favor now as she pulled the cheerleader to her feet, and whipped her into the far corner. Stacey landed back first before Carys barreled in after her with a running forearm to the mouth, snapping her head back before she climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle. The Diamond Champion yelled to the crowd, and proceeded to drop ten elbows into the top of Stacey’s head before sending her out to the canvas with a hurricanrana. 

Claire: Carys simply isn’t allowing Stacey to really get out of the blocks here tonight. She’s just a whirlwind in there and Sky is having to go along for the ride at the moment. This crowd is loving it!!

Zack: Carys remembers the assault she suffered at the hands of Stacey in their last match, and she’s got fuel for days when it comes to the former UCLA cheerleader. 

The would-be Future Shock Champion started back to her feet, only for Carys to start peppering her with forearms again. Each of the shots connected before she whipped her into the near side. Stacey rebounded into an inverted atomic drop followed by a discus punch that dropped her to her knees. When she tried to stand up, Carys grabbed her hand and climbed up to the top turnbuckle. She walked halfway down it before executing an armdrag that nearly sent Stacey out on the other side of the ring. 

Zack: LOOK AT THAT!!

Claire: Impressive balance and one heck of an armdrag from Carys!! Stacey doesn’t know if she’s coming or going or, more importantly, where the next attack is coming from at this point!

Kyle grabbed his client by the arm to pull her out of the ring just as Carys was taking off towards her. The Diamond Champion stopped herself as Kyle knelt down by his client as she was leaned over by the apron. McFarlane stepped out onto the apron on the far end watching them for a moment until Stacey started to stand up again. It didn't last long before a baseball slide to her chest put her down on the floor. Kyle barely got out of the way in time as Carys turned her attention to him, while the crowd seemed to implore her to go after him next. Meanwhile, Stacey was starting to get up again.

Zack: This has been ALL Carys from the bell, and now this crowd wants to see her give Kilmeade some of that offense just like Stacey! I don’t think that’s a wise decision though.

Claire: You want to light Stacey’s short fuse and have her explode, go after Kilmeade. Carys should just focus on Sky and on beating her in the middle of the ring tonight instead. 

Kyle started backing up, nearly tripping over the ring steps before he shuffled around them with Carys heading towards him. She only got a few feet forward before Stacey darted in from behind, grabbing her head and delivering a one-handed bulldog into the steps on the Diamond Champion! Carys’ head made a sickening smack against the steel before she collapsed to the floor holding her face. 

Claire: McFarlane allowed herself to be distracted for too long and Stacey caught her and made her pay for it big style with a big assist to those ring steps!

Zack: She may have cracked or broken a bone in her face right there. Carys’ face met the steel at a high velocity, and the tide has most definitely switched sides.

Stacey pulled her up by the hair, and smacked her face against the steps twice more. The referee warned her before she dumped Carys back into the ring. Sky glanced over to see her manager was alright before she climbed back into the ring with her opponent. Carys was still holding her face on the mat before Stacey sat her up, grabbed her chin and the top of her head to apply a neck crimp. She turned the champion’s head almost against her shoulder, and then the camera saw the beginning of some swelling under Carys’ eye. 

Claire: We can see the effect of Stacey’s offence already and the referee will have to keep a close watch on that swelling. If Carys ends up not being able to see out of one eye it could become a safety issue.

Zack: Meanwhile this neck crimp is not going to make things any better. I don’t recall Stacey ever using this before, but she certainly has it well applied now.

Pruitt asked if Carys wanted to stop the match, but the champion told her no. Stacey freed one of her hands to rain elbows into the side of her head before using both hands to keep the neck crimp locked in. The Diamond Champion tried to prise Stacey’s fingers loose without much success as the cheerleader adjusted her grip and grabbed Carys’ lower jaw and started pulling up on it at the same time as she was pushing down on the top of her head.

Zack: It looks like Stacey’s trying to dislocate Carys’ jaw here. I’ve never seen a neck crimp like this, and it’s hurting me to look at it. 

Claire: Sky’s in full control at the moment and this ruthlessness is something that Mara will have to watch out for when she next defends her Championship. Carys, meanwhile, needs to find an escape.

The Diamond Champion went for broke, and instead drove a right into Stacey’s face to try to break her grip. The first one didn’t work, but the next two shots in fast succession got her free of the hold. Carys held her jaw in pain, and Stacey bounced off the near side with a penalty kick to her spine that froze her up and toppled her over. The cheerleader dropped down beside her to drive leg drops across her face repeatedly, and then yank Carys into position to apply an anaconda vise. Pruitt slid into position once again to check for a submission. 

Claire: McFarlane got the break but it was only a brief reprieve from the punishment that Stacey is capable of inflicting on a person and now Carys again has to find an escape to this submission hold.

Zack: We’ve definitely seen a lot of submissions on display here tonight, Claire, between our last match and this one. You’d think we had a No Surrender division in Future Shock.

Carys showed no signs of wanting to stop, and Stacey tried to increase the pressure she was exerting. The champion showed good ring awareness though, and realized they weren’t far from the ropes. She put her foot under the bottom strand, and the referee had to count to four before Stacey released the hold. Kyle looked on with a nod of his head as Sky applied a headscissors next. She rolled onto her stomach, and began spiking Carys’ head into the canvas with some hip movement and then rose back to her feet. 

Zack: This is not the usual offense we see out of Stacey. She’s a lot like Carys in that she loves to take risks and come at you with the high impact. We haven’t seen a shred of that tonight. 

Claire: No, she’s looked to ground and wear down her opponent instead. This is a whole new string to Stacey’s bow that we’re seeing here and she keeps on getting more and more dangerous.

Stacey headed to the corner, hopping up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She slid her knee pad down before jumping off. She was looking for a knee drop to Carys’ face, but didn’t make it as McFarlane got her boot up instead. It caught Stacey on the chin, and sent her stumbling backwards a couple steps. The Boston fans were getting behind the champion again as she was struggling to get to her feet. Kyle shouted some advice to Stacey as she stumbled forward to grab Carys from behind...but instead stumbled into a Pele kick that dropped them both!

Claire: Huge opening for Carys...if she can get back up after connecting with that beautiful Pele kick!

Zack: Carys has to pull herself together sooner than later. That kick created an opening, but I don’t know how long it’ll keep Stacey down though.

The Diamond Champion finally got back to her feet, glancing over her shoulder to see Stacey was about there as well. She caught her with a spinning heel kick to wobble her before firing her into the corner as hard as she could. Stacey struck back first, and staggered out into a roaring elbow that flattened her from the champion. She dove on top of the cheerleader for the cover!

Zack: This is the first pin attempt of the match, if you can believe it! And Stacey may be out cold!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Sky got her shoulder up before the three, and Carys got to all fours to head towards the corner. The swelling under her eye had gotten worse, and she was starting to have trouble seeing as a result. 

Claire: Close for The Human Pinball but no cigar. Carys has to look to land bombs though and finish this one quickly before that eye gets any worse.

Carys took her time making her way up, but Stacey got back to her feet before she finished the ascent. The unstable blonde caught her with a forearm to the back before grabbing her arms into a crucifix position. Sky took three steps out of the corner and hurled her off with a throwing crucifix powerbomb! McFarlane bounced off the mat before Stacey dove on top of her for the cover!

Claire: Massive Impact!!! Did you see how her body bounced? Stacey might have this all sewn up!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

The Diamond Champion barely got her shoulder up in time before the three came down, and Stacey shot him a glare that would melt ice as she started to get up again.

Zack: A look that would freeze your soul right there from the “Sensational” member of the Gold Standard! And Carys somehow survived that. Hell if I know how though.

This time, it was Stacey who headed for the corner. She started to make her way up, quickly perched herself and waved for the champion to get to her feet. Carys struggled to do that though, and when she finally did, Stacey went for a missile dropkick. But the champion sidestepped her, and let her hit the canvas instead! That brought the crowd back into the match, and McFarlane decided to go up top yet again!

Zack: Carys’ veteran instincts saved her right there, and now she wants to head to the high rent district one more time! 

Claire: This hasn’t gone well for anyone who has headed to the top rope thus far tonight. Carys is looking to buck the trend and finally put Stacey to bed.

The Boston crowd came to their feet as Carys finally made it to the top rope. As she was getting into position, “Material Girl” by Madonna started to play and the fans immediately began to boo. 

Some boys kiss me and some boys hug me
And that’s alright with me

Carys’ head snapped towards the entrance as Cait’s music started playing. The “Million Dollar Baby” appeared on the stage. Stacey got back to her feet, and ran up the corner like a cat to pull Carys down with a facebuster from the top rope. The champion bounced before Stacey made the cover!

Claire: What a shot!!! The Gold Standard work together and Carys’ head was spiked down into the canvas all the way from the top floor!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Stacey rolled off the cover. She made it back to her feet, and had her hand raised before Kyle joined her in the ring. 

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall…………….’SENSATIONAL’ STACEY SKY!!

Cait shook her head at Carys, gave a shrug, and returned backstage. Kyle raised Stacey’s hand to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

Zack: I think Carys may have been seconds away from sealing the deal on this match, and she took her eyes off Stacey for a second...and look what happened! In the record books for this match, it should read “See Million Dollar Baby” by the asterisk! 

Claire: Sadly, Zack, that’s all it takes in this business - one momentary distraction can be the difference between victory and defeat. And Cait continues to play mind games with the Diamond Champion.

Kyle congratulated his client as Stacey was still pulling herself together. He raised her hand again before opening the ropes for her, and following her out to the floor. 

Zack: Stacey leaves Boston with a win over the Diamond Champion, and whenever the time comes, Mara’s got a tall task ahead of her. 

Claire: Stacey continues to lay down markers and rack up impressive performances and wins as she heads towards Mara Werth and the Future Shock Championship. While Carys is going to be looking forward more and more to getting her hands on the Million Dollar Baby.

As the pair head towards the back still getting the ire of the Boston crowd, the show heads to a commercial for the 4th Impact special on FFW All Access.

Three Cortezes, No Waiting

The next image we see is in the locker room of the Cortez girls, and for the first time in a while, they are all there together along with Christian. He starts addressing the camera immediately.

Christian: A lot of ground to cover here, because these three girls are continuing to soar. So let’s start with Sydney, shall we? Two weeks ago, this girl right here…

He heads to Luna, and places his hands on her shoulders with a smile.

Christian: She went out and dispelled the myth that Katie Hanley may be hard to kill, but not necessarily hard to pin. Because Luna’s done it twice now. And I look forward to Katie’s next match where she will no doubt address this, and blame it on a myriad of reasons. But the score is now 2-1, and as Katie made clear and I agree with her….we’re done with this now. 

Luna: To be perfectly honest, it shouldn’t have to be dragged for so long, if not for the fact Katie herself was obsessed with fighting me again, and I got careless at our second match. But now that that’s done and over with, I can focus on what really actually matters. Which is the Nova Championship! Now… I can’t be the only one who finds it ridiculous that I had to go through all these hoops to earn an OPPORTUNITY to fight for a belt that I NEVER lost in the first place!

Anna: Heeeeere we go.

Anna rolls her eyes, not even trying to hide it, while Tara crosses her arms and smirks, wondering where that’s headed to.

Luna: And even more amusing than that is the notion that Adam Grant, our dearest commissioner, has labeled this an “award” for winning that match against Katie. So reclaiming what’s always been mine would be a prize?  What kind of ass-backwards logic is that?!

Anna: Luna, we’ve been through this before several times, and now I’m afraid you didn’t listen to anything we said on any of these times.

Luna: Listen to what?

Anna: …

Christian looked back to Anna.

Christian: I’ll give it another try later after the show, don’t worry. Ahem.

He then turned his attention back to the camera.

Christian: That’s right, Luna has now earned herself a shot at the Nova Championship, per Adam. But there’s still one more hurdle I was told about before that title match actually happens. On the next Future Shock after Impact, Luna here will be going one on one with the previous Nova Champion Arabella Townshend.

Luna snickers.

Luna: Oh, yeah, how’s that new dynasty going? Actually, how long DID it last, anyway? A handful of months? I guess the Age of Arabella aged like milk. Now, it’s funny that I get to face Arabella Townshend before I walk into a match for the Nova Championship, because it’s almost like a re-run of my participation in the Nova Championship Tournament way back when. Except this time, the championship match is not going to be a threesome in Sydney, and I fully intend on getting my W back from Arabella.

Christian shows his agreement with that, and then kneels down next to Anna.

Christian: And if one Cortez wasn’t enough on that show, I was able to get Anna booked the same night in her own match. I guess Bri has a sense of humor, because she’s booked Anna against another of my clients. She’ll be facing Leighana the same night. 

Anna nods.

Anna: Seems like an interesting task.

… and nothing else?

Luna: … is that it?

Anna: Need I say anything else? It’s what’s in my mind.

Christian: Works for me.

He gets back to his feet, and then heads towards Tara.

Christian: And last but certainly not the least, Tara returns to Impact. But not to represent Future Shock this time, despite being the best Future Shock Champion… She’ll be representing her new home of FFW, and against the reigning Diamond Champion Carys McFarlane.

Tara: I was a part of the first ever Impact, representing Future Shock as its reigning champion. And while Future Shock as a brand cleanswept that event, I guess it’s safe to say my victory over Nevaeh Summers was the true statement the blue brand could deliver unto the yellow and green one. And, in the spirit of competition, I guess I should get my past Prospect self the win back when I face another champion of the Prospects. Now, I fully expect a certain someone to wish for me to exact some measure of revenge upon Ms. McFarlane…

Tara gives Luna a LONG glance (as the middle sister is literally checking her nails) and then a quicker one at Anna (as the eldest sister just shrugs in a ‘I don’t really care’ way).

Tara: But as every English teacher will be able to say, statements are made of words, and words are fleeting. What I will aim for is another moment that’ll, I’m sure, will remain etched in the memory of Future Shock and FFW spectators alike for a long time.

Christian: I think you’ll do a phenomenal job in the ring, and hopefully Carys will be able to have a night off from Cait and Madyson going after her...and each other. That’d be nice, just for a night, ladies. 

Tara waves it off.

Tara: Children do as children are. I’d like to think people like them know better than to take someone like myself lightly, given my history. Though… Wishful thinking, I know.

Christian nodded in agreement before looking back to Luna.

Christian: Alright, Luna. Let’s give this another try…

As he was about to start going over the Nova Championship situation with her, that’s when the show heads back to the ring.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 09:38:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 12:27:19 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break back to the ring for the last time during this show, and there we find Lexi front and center.

Lexi: The following contest is a six woman tag match scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: I gotta tell you, Claire. I feel for the official assigned this match. Controlling the action when there’s just two wrestlers in the ring is daunting, but when there’s six of them….

Claire: They’ve definitely got their work cut out for them tonight. Especially with the Matriarchy in one corner and Raven Knight in the other. This might be one of those nights where an argument can be made for two officials to be assigned to keep order in some matches.

As the intro of “Pacific Rim (Main Theme}” by Ramin Djawadi (feat. Tom Morello) blares into the arena, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area. At this point, the reaction of the crowd intensifies as they anticipate what’s going to happen next.

Then, as the song begins, The Matriarchy emerges through the smoke and stands upon the stage delivering strong & defiant poses while soaking in the electricity coming from the crowd in the arena; Jacqui Minogue is on bended knee with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor as she looks ahead while the Doomsday Sisters, Victoria Havoc & Sienna Danger are standing on opposite sides of her with their arms flexed. Then the ladies stop posing and form their hands together in the symbol of a triangle, representing their faction. After Jacqui makes it to her feet, the women make their way down the aisle.

Lexi: Making their way to the ring, at a total combined weight of 530 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…”The Perfect Storm” Jacqui Minogue, ”The Lady Beast” Victoria Havoc, & “The Python” Sienna Danger…They…Are…THE MATRIARCHY!!!!!

The ladies make their way down the ramp toward the ring sporting cocky demeanors as the crowd continue to shower them with their reaction. When the ladies the ringside area, Jacqui climbs the stairs while Victoria and Sienna choose a side to climb up the apron. The ladies then enter the ring and each go to a corner ring post, where they climb up and pose to the boisterous crowd and then shortly shows off their trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After which, the ladies climb down and makes their way towards their corner of the ring as they wait for their opponents (or for the match to begin).

Zack: I gotta hand it to the Doomsday Sisters. In Sydney, they were treated like rock stars and they threw the Raging Dragons all over the ring. They didn’t leave with the titles though, but have been granted a rematch, which Adam announced on Twitter recently.

Claire: Yeah...and I think it’s a deserved rematch to be honest Zack. The Doomsday Sisters did pretty much everything but leave with the tag team titles and the Raging Dragons were certainly very pragmatic in that match and in ensuring that they scored a successful defence.

The lights go out for a couple of moments before “Paradise Circus” by Massive Attack begins to play cause the lights to flicker on and off randomly over the crowd. After a couple of seconds of this, a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp to illuminate Laurie Jane; the brunette stood there in glittering metallic blue, tights and matching top with the initials ‘LJE’ emblazoned down the leg and across the chest in gold lettering. A step behind her, taking up the exact same pose is her partner - in matching ring gear but with an all black hooded sweatshirt covering her torso. 

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome… THE LAURIE JANE EXPERIENCE!!!

The pair slowly made their way down to the ring, climbing the ring steps one after the other as Laurie entered the ring and stood in her corner. As Laurie performed a couple of last minute stretches, Jane stayed on the apron and removed her sweatshirt before she gave Laurie a final pep talk; the brunette trying to subtly shrug off and ignore the blonde behind her as she looked to be trying to focus on the match in front of her.

Zack: The Laurie Jane Experience are a unique team, and I’ve not seen one quite like them. But tonight, it’s not just their chemistry that they have to account for. They have to co-exist with a woman who is not even close to being a team player. 

Claire: I’m not sure there’s ever been a team like the Laurie Jane Experience...and you’ve got to imagine that in some ways that’s helped them to the success they have enjoyed in Future Shock, because for all their eccentricities they’ve certainly racked up the results

As Lexi was about to make the next introduction, the Matriarchy attacked! All three of them descended on Laurie and Jane, and started trading blows with the two women. They caught the former tag champions by surprise as the three of them took full use of the numbers advantage as they pounded them down with hammer fists into the corner. Referee Jennifer Stringer tried to separate them, but they shoved her aside as Jacqui yanked Jane to her feet, and shoved her into a neutral corner. A running clothesline caught her flush before she resumed the attack, while the Doomsday Sisters put the boots to Laurie in the other corner!

Claire: The Matriarchy are taking the fight to their opponents before the bell even gets a chance to sound and they’re not showing one of our most senior officials any respect at all!

Zack: Lexi didn’t even introduce Raven yet! It’s a three on two assault, and the match hasn’t even started! I knew they were in a bad mood after Sydney, but….

The ring announcer bolted out of the ring as Victoria and Sienna pulled Laurie to her feet. Victoria fired her across to the far side, only for Sienna to catch her on the rebound with a running boot to the face. Laurie hit the canvas before Jacqui fired Jane into Victoria, who caught her coming with a falling side slam. Laurie tried to get to her feet, but got caught with a big boot that sent her over the top rope to the floor. The Doomsday Sisters followed her out while Jacqui hammered Jane in the ring. Stringer tried to pull her away, but got piefaced backwards as the Sisters stalked Laurie on the floor. 

Claire: Things are looking bad for the Laurie Jane Experience here and Stringer needs some help out here. None of the Matriarchy are even pretending to pay attention to her. 

Zack: What can she do? The match hasn’t started, so she can’t disqualify them. She can’t count them out of the ring. This is just a mugging, and the Experience’s partner...hasn’t arrived! Raven probably doesn’t give a damn!

Laurie got to her feet as she headed around the corner, only for the Sisters to split up. Victoria went around the other way to block her off on one side, while Sienna stood a few feet behind her. Laurie glanced towards the ring and then towards the broadcast booth and then between the Aussie powerhouses. Seeing she was trapped, she took the fight to the one closest to her and started attacking Sienna with clubbing forearms to the head. She managed to rock her back a couple steps before Victoria snatched her up from behind into a full nelson slam to the floor. 

Zack: Trapped on all sides, there was nowhere for Laurie to go! One Doomsday Sister is bad enough, but two of them on your own….that’s a suicide mission!

Claire: Got to give her credit for trying to fight her way out of the situation but I don’t think you’re going to do all that much damage to these powerhouses with a series of forearms. 

Sienna pulled Laurie up, planting her head between her legs before Victoria started swiping things off the broadcast booth. When she finished, Sienna put Laurie through it as Zack and Claire dove out of the way. 

Zack: Incoming….INCOMING!!

The table imploded as the two sisters saw Laurie down, turning their attention back to the ring and heading inside. Jacqui waited for them as Jane was starting to get up again, unaware all three of the Matriarchy were waiting for her. 

Claire: Laurie’s down for the count right out here at our feet. Jane could be about to join her real soon with all three of the Matriarchy circling around her and Raven...well, she might have decided to cut her losses and stay in the back rather than face this trio alone.

Zack: This is crazy! Laurie’s been put through our table, and Jane’s all by herself! The match hasn’t started, and it may never--

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight at the top of the ramp. The Matriarchy stopped their stalking of Jane, and turned towards the ramp and encouraged Raven to come on down to the ring. 

Zack: There she is!! And the Matriarchy are telling her to come on down! And Raven’s crazy enough to take them up on that offer!

Claire: Raven loves a good fight and Jaqui, Victoria and Sienna could all give her one, that’s for certain. But she could do with an equaliser if she doesn’t want to be overwhelmed by the numbers game.

Almost as if on cue, Andy handed her a lead pipe after stepping out onto the stage. Raven glanced down to it, blew him a kiss and took off towards the ring. She slid under the bottom rope, and started swinging as soon as she got to her feet. Sienna caught a swing into the gut with it, Victoria ate an uppercut to the chin with it. And when Jacqui advanced, Raven swung it like a baseball bat aimed at her head. The Aussie ducked underneath it and ended up behind her before a mule kick between her legs dropped her to her knees. Raven glanced around at her surroundings with the Matriarchy on their knees. 

Claire: Raven and the lead pipe have cleaned house...but it could be too little late for Laurie who’s still slowly trying to drag herself out what’s left of the announce desk. While Jane’s showing the effects of Jacqui beating on her in the corner.

Zack: I think she must have heard you, Claire! Knight introduced everyone in the Matriarchy to that pipe, and now she’s walking tall in the ring!

The Doomsday Sisters rolled out to the floor, still reeling from catching the pipe Raven used on them. Knight dropped it to ringside, and looked over to Jacqui still in the ring. She told the referee to ring the bell. Stringer looked at her dumbfounded for making the request before Jacqui started to rise to her feet. Minogue barked the same order at the referee before the senior official…..called for the bell to start the match! Raven and Jacqui took off towards each other, and started trading furious right hands as the Boston crowd was on their feet! 

Zack: I can’t believe she’s starting this match! Raven and Jacqui are throwing bombs right now, and Laurie isn’t in any condition right now to fight, I don’t think! But we’re underway!

Claire: I don’t think Raven gives a damn about Laurie’s condition. She’s here to have a match and she’s damn well going to have one. Look at these two going toe to toe here!! Not an inch is being given by either of them!

Jacqui was starting to get the better of the exchange after a headbutt to the face, and then peppering Raven with forearms to the side of her head. She whipped her across to the far side, but Raven ducked a clothesline on the rebound. When Minogue spun around, Raven gave her an uppercut with her elbow to Jacqui’s chin before she planted her with a DDT. Laurie was then seen crawling towards the ring very slowly, actually crawling over Jane and trying to pull herself up onto the apron. 

Zack: An elbow to the chin rocked Jacqui’s world, and look at Laurie! She’s dragging herself to the ring, and trying to get back into this!

Claire: Laurie’s trying to make sure that Raven’s got herself a partner if she needs one but she’s got Minogue on the back foot. Right now, Knight doesn’t need any help!

Victoria and Sienna made it to their team’s corner, both with their hands out as Raven dragged Jacqui to the Experience’s corner. She buried a trio of knees into Minogue’s body, driving to a seat on the canvas before stepping up onto the middle rope for a wrecking ball dropkick to her chest. Knight glanced over to see Laurie on her knees on the apron, hanging onto the rope as she was still trying to get up to her feet. 

Zack: Raven’s cutting off the ring with Jacqui, which is a pretty smart idea for someone who isn’t really known for being a team player. Laurie still can’t even stand up under her own power yet. 

Claire: Raven’s going to have to go it alone for a little bit longer yet and I imagine that won’t concern her too much at all. In fact she might even be relishing this situation a little bit.

Knight pulled Jacqui back to her feet, but got her eyes raked for her troubles. It blinded her long enough for Jacqui to use a drop toe hold to send her neck first across the middle rope. She jumped onto her back, riding it as the referee counted her down for choking Raven out. She finally stepped off at four, using the rope as a slingshot to bounce her back onto the canvas. Raven was pulled back to her feet, and waylaid with forearms before she got fired into the ropes. Laurie tagged herself in as Knight bounced off the ropes, and Minogue caught the pyromaniac on the rebound with a spinebuster before going for the cover. But Stringer refused to make the count as Laurie wobbily stepped through the ropes. 

Claire: I’m not sure how smart it was on Laurie’s part given how unsteady she looks...but you’ve got to respect that competitive spirit and desire to be part of this match and get some licks of her own in tonight.

Zack: Who can blame her for being unsteady on her feet?! Look what all she’s gone through before she even was legally part of this match! She’s taken the worst of everyone involved!

Jacqui got to her feet, bickering with the referee about the count until she pointed out Laurie was the legal woman. The brunette glanced over to see Laurie stumbling as she tried to get to her feet, and a wide smirk formed over her face. When she went to get her, Laurie surprised her with a jawbreaker that sent her backwards a couple steps. The Boston crowd was clearly impressed with her as they started calling her name...and it seemed to be giving her strength!

Zack: These fans admire the hell out of Laurie’s fighting spirit, listen to them! Jacqui might have gotten a little overconfident there, but you can’t really blame her. 

Claire: This is what the fans can do for you Zack. They can give you that extra little bit of energy, help you find that second wind and just push on a little bit further. But it’s all for naught if Laurie can’t build on the jawbreaker.

Jacqui finally got her balance, and turned towards her opponent…..who exploded out of the corner with a spear! Minogue crashed to the mat as Laurie rolled through with a leg hook as Stringer dropped to make the count!

Zack: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It was only a two when Jacqui got her shoulder up off the mat. Laurie rolled away from her towards the ropes, using them to help her get back to her feet. The fans were definitely energizing her as she finally got her feet under her. 

Claire: Near fall for Laurie! But that was an hellacious spear from the Experience member and Jacqui’s going to be feeling all of that after Raven and the lead pipe earlier on!

Jane was back on the apron next, though she also looked the worse for wear. Laurie headed towards Jacqui as she was starting to get up, catching her with a sliding forearm to the jaw. It sent her wobbling backwards before Strode whipped her across for the ride. Jacqui rebounded quickly as Sienna slapped her on the back as she rebounded into a flying shoulder tackle from Laurie. The blonde made it back to her feet with a smile on her face before she turned around into a chokeslam from Sienna! 

Claire: A blind tag from Sienna and that’s turned this match around. It’s possibly the last thing Laurie needed after what she’s already gone through.

Zack: You aren’t kidding there. Laurie got a taste of what she did to Jacqui a few minutes ago. And I don’t think it’ll take Sienna much to finish off what’s left of Laurie. 

Danger pulled Laurie up without any trouble whatsoever, planting her head between her legs into position for another powerbomb. It didn’t last very long though before a blockbuster from Jane put the Aussie down. Jane mounted the powerhouse, and started unleashing furious punches in retribution for how the match started! Stringer tried to get her away, but Jane was relentless until Victoria entered the ring with a running boot to her head. 

Zack: I almost forgot about Jane, but she certainly hasn’t forgotten how all this began! And that might have saved the match...temporarily!

Claire: This is what we’ve seen from this unique team - Jane always has her partners back and of course there’s a little bit of payback involved too. Though, I’m not sure how much either member of the Experience have in their tanks right now.

Victoria pulled Jane to her feet, but the blonde started hammering blows into the side of her head with elbows as she tried to get free. Sienna went to grab Laurie, but was pulled into a small package that surprised everyone!

Zack: Where are the Experience getting this from?!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-NOOO!!!

Sienna kicked out before the three, and started pummeling Laurie again. The referee tried to get Jane and Victoria out of the ring as Jacqui walked around the corner and scooped up the lead pipe Raven had left earlier.

Claire: So close for Laurie but she’s certainly being made to pay for picking up a near fall on the Matriarchy right now and Stringer’s lost control of this match again!

Laurie got away from her attacker, and made it to the ropes with Sienna in hot pursuit. Jacqui shouted to Sienna, getting her attention before tossing her the lead pipe. Sienna looked down to it with a smirk on her face, and then down to Laurie. 

Zack: Sienna’s got the lead pipe, and she’ll get disqualified if she uses it! I’m amazed it hasn’t already happened!

Sienna raised it over her head till a chop block from Raven put her on her knees. Danger lurched forward on her knees as Raven pulled her into a full nelson, encouraging Laurie to hit her. It didn’t take much encouragement either as Laurie made it back to her feet, seeing the open shot she had with Sienna on her knees. She nodded her head, and went for a superkick! But Sienna broke Raven’s grip and dropped down, letting Laurie catch Raven instead. 

Zack: Oh no!

Claire: That’s not… If Knight gets up you’ve got to think she’ll be looking for revenge - this match be damned!

Laurie started to apologize to the downed pyromaniac, but that was cut short as Sienna went back on the attack. The two started trading again as Jacqui slid under the bottom rope, reaching for the lead pipe. But Jane got to it first. Victoria grabbed her from behind to pull her to her feet, but she surprised her with a stunner that sent her reeling to the canvas. Jane quickly got to her feet, and was about to go after Sienna with the pipe. But the referee grabbed it from behind her to disarm her! 

Zack: Jane wanted to save her tag partner with that pipe, but Stringer’s trying to stop her! This is the wildest tag match I’ve seen in Future Shock!

Claire: This started off in chaos and it’s gone right back there! Stringer’s trying her best but there’s no way that she was ever going to stay on top of this one with all these combustible elements involved.

Stringer finally got it away from Jane, which allowed Sienna to mow the wrestler down with a lariat. Sienna glared down at her, reaching down to grab her at about the same time that Raven was back to her feet. Knight held her jaw, and looked none too pleased. As soon as Sienna glanced towards her, Raven blasted her with a bicycle knee to the head that dropped her to the canvas. Victoria caught one of her own as Laurie was now getting up, and Raven looked over to her with an even colder look. 

Claire: If looks could kill we’d be carrying Laurie out in a body bag right about now! Raven is pissed off and taking it out on anyone in range!

Zack: That look will freeze your soul! Raven’s not-- KNIGHT TERRORS!

Laurie tried to apologize before Knight jerked into her facebreaker knee smash, dropping her to the canvas. She rolled out under the bottom rope, glaring back at her before she began to head towards the ramp on her way to the back. 

Zack: She’s leaving! 

Claire: Not without leaving Laurie out stone cold on the mat!! Raven didn’t give a damn that it was accidental and after bailing the Experience out earlier on, she’s had enough and is leaving them to it!

Raven got nothing but boos as she headed to the back, and the referee was still trying to restore order in the ring. With Laurie down, the Sisters and Jacqui looked over to Jane. She had managed to get to her feet, and get her hands on the lead pipe from earlier. She looked at the three of them closing in as she was backed into the corner.

Zack: This reminds me of a wildlife documentary, with Jane playing the part of the gazelle with three lionesses closing in on her! She’s got that pipe, but that’s about it!

Claire: Jane might be about to be mauled...but whoever pounces on her first is going to eat that lead pipe and go down with her.

The trio of women surrounded and hemmed Jane in the corner, causing her to glance between the three of them and storm forward with a swing to Jacqui’s ribs. Minogue caught her with a kick to the gut before it landed, causing her to drop the pipe. Victoria picked it up, and drove it across Jane’s back instead, causing the referee to call for the bell. 

Lexi: Your winners by disqualification……..THE LAURIE JANE EXPERIENCE AND RAVEN KNIGHT!!

Zack: Yeah, some win! Raven left, and Jane got that lead pipe in what has turned into a three on one assault!

Claire: It may not be done yet, Zack! Victoria’s still got the lead pipe and nothing left to lose!

Sienna rolled out to the floor, and dragged a table out from under the ring and slid it into the ring. Jacqui kept a foot on Jane’s throat as her cousins started to set it up. 

Zack: Now Jane’s gonna get the same treatment Laurie got at the outset of this match! This is all because they didn’t leave Sydney with the tag titles! 

Claire: The Matriarchy are certainly letting out a lot of frustration and anxiety here. The Laurie Jane Experience just so happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Zack: Laurie’s still down, Jane’s about to get the table treatment, and we need some security out here sooner than later! The match is over, this needs to stop!

Claire: You’re right Zack. If we don’t get security, the Matriarchy could well put the Laurie Jane Experience on the shelf for a long while. This has got to be stopped!!

Sienna and Victoria got the table set up in the ring about a half second before the lights blinked out. 

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home

The light came back as someone nearly knocked the cameraman over as they entered the ring. And with a steel chair in hand, she started swinging! She caught Jacqui across the back as she was turning around, jamming it into Sienna’s ribs to drop her to a knee and tossing it at Victoria. The Aussie caught it before a dropkick into it sent her backwards through the ropes to the floor. The woman caught Sienna with a superkick that put her down, and headed up to the top rope. 

Claire: They’re home!! The Matriarchy are getting put to the sword and Laurie and Jane are being saved here!!!

Zack: Whoever that is damn near took out the cameraman at ringside on her way down! And the Red Sox wished they had hitters like this! 

Jacqui turned towards the corner just as the woman launched herself into a corkscrew moonsault that took the centerpiece of the Matriarchy down. Laurie and Jane were starting to get to their feet, looking around to take stock of the situation as their savior had her back to the camera. They both looked up to her with a surprised look. 

Zack: Corkscrew moonsault to Jacqui! Wait a minute…… We’re almost out of time! 

The camera at ringside immediately wheeled around the ring to see the face of the woman Laurie and Jane were looking at, as well as a shocked Boston crowd. 

Zack: What’s she…..That’s--

The woman armed with the chair was now in full focus as she looked between Laurie and Jane, and then down to the Matriarchy around the ring. 

Zack: ANGELINA FANTASTICA?! 

Claire: It couldn’t have come at a better time!! The Boston crowd can’t believe it! Laurie and Jane can’t believe it! Angelina is back in Future Shock and she’s taken the fight to the Matriarchy!!!

Zack: Angelina came home!  

Angelina looked around at the crowd, who were all surprised to see her as Future Shock faded off the air. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 10:08:29 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: