Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 12:16:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Femme For All Tournament

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Femme For All Tournament  (Read 635 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 22, 2010, 01:15:51 pm »

The website for FFW is abuzz with activity today as word leaked out to the internet wrestling community about something called a Femme For All being planned. Since that point, fans have flocked to the website to find out exactly what that is as well as get the latest updates on the new promotion. And as soon as the homepage loads, we see a link to a video all about that very thing. Upon clicking the link, the video opens as we see the Director of Talent Relations standing by.

Cody: Hello there, folks! Cody Kincaid here, the Director of Talent Relations for Femme Fatale Wrestling! I'll tell you what, the internet never ceases to amaze me with how fast things leak out. And that's why I'm here today, to go ahead and spill the beans on what exactly the Femme For All is all about! As most of you already hopefully know by now, FFW Breaking Point has its first show on June 5 where it all begins! Many matches have already been signed, which you can read all about on our website where you are watching this now! But you are here to find out what this Femme For All is! So check this out!

Cody picks up a poster board with what looks like tournament brackets, eight to be exact with name blanks covering each spot where a name would be.

Cody: The Femme For All is how we are going to crown the first ever FFW Champion! You see, I'm kinda old school in how I like wrestling! I'm not big on huge clusterfuck matches to determine things, I like to take it back to when I first started watching! And to crown the very first ever FFW Champion, we are going to hold an eight Femme tournament! Starting with the second edition of Breaking Point, we are going to have the opening round of that very tournament featuring eight of the best wrestlers in the world today! And on the next show, the semifinals will take place. And the finals will take place on our very first Pay Per View, Unstoppable! And on that night, we will find out who will become the very first FFW Champion in history, an honor that no one can take away from whoever wins it! There may be other champions, but that lucky woman will always be the first!

He gestures to the name blanks where it looks like something was taped over to keep the names hidden from view.

Cody: Now I'm sure you're asking yourself! "Hey, Cody! Who's going to be in this Femme For All Tournament?" And that's a good question, but I don't know why you're asking yourself because I'm the one putting this together! And I'll be the first to tell you that when it comes to the entrants in this tournament.....I don't know! You see, I got to thinking! Since the internet broke this story, we are going to let the internet play a role in who is involved in this tournament! Because you see, who gets into this tournament...well that's going to be left up to the huge roster of Femme Fatales we have! I have set up a special e-mail account where you and I both are going to see who wants to be part of it more! Any woman on this roster is welcome to enter, and here's all she has to do! Everyone has internet access, so I expect to see an e-mail from every roster member who wants to be part of this tournament. And in that e-mail, I want to read why they should be part of it and what they have to offer as the possible first FFW Champion!

He begins to grow a smile on his face as he continues.

Cody: But you see, here's the thing! I've talked with the website team, and they are going to post every e-mail I get from every roster member! So you can see them too! And the eight responses I like the most, which you will be able to read all of them, those will be the eight entrants into that very tournament! Now the web guys will be checking the account often, so as soon as new mail arrives, you'll be able to read it right here on the FFW website just like I will! Not only will you and I be able to read them, all the other women entering can too! This is their chance to make their case to me and YOU as to why they should be in this tournament! And we'll just see who wants it most! The eight entrants will be announced on the first edition of Breaking Point, live from the Staples Center on Showtime on June 5th! Tickets are already sold out for this event! So the only way to see the show now is to make plans to watch it live on Showtime! Keep checking our website here to read for yourself who all wants to be in this tournament! Like I say, those e-mails will be posted almost immediately from the account so the fans can see who all is interested! The FFW website is your one stop to finding all the latest news and happenings in the world of Femme Fatale Wrestling! Let's find out together who wants to be the first FFW Champion!

And with that, the video feed cuts.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(People who want to be involved in this tournament can post their IC e-mail responses to Cody in this thread. Feel free to get creative with it. Everyone can enter the character of their choosing if they have more than one. You have until the RP boards open for Breaking Point to submit your IC responses to Cody. Remember, this should be written like it is to him, not to me or Samantha. so do whatever you think with your response that will get more interest and stand out more! Good luck to all! Your character can respond to anything since everyone IC will be able to read it as it's being posted to the FFW website! You can respond all you want if you want! Deadline is midnight of May 21 right before RPing for the first card begins that Saturday. Good luck!)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Infernal

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 04:14:45 pm »

Dear Mr. Kincaid.

I hope you are feeling better after the experiences that you have had recently. You and Miss Star, and most of this roster are very well aware of who I am, and what I can do. You are aware of my talents in the ring, and ho I would be a perfect addition to your roster.

And this is me staking my claim too your tournament, the Femme For All. I trust by now you have received my application, lest the email system be faulty, in which case you will never receive this and it will be pointless me continuing to type.

But let's assume for a second that you did receive it, as well as the instructions not to make my signing public.

This email is simply to inform you that I wish to be considered for the Femme For All tournament, in which you will strive to crown the first Femme Fatale Wrestling Champion in August. And you have also specified why I should be allowed into the tournament. I will not go into great detail, Mr. Kincaid. You know me, you know what I can do, and so does much of this roster. After all, I am an EWC Siren. I am one of the best in the world, and this is a fact.If you, Mr. Kincaid, wish your company to be represented properly, then look no further than the women who put women's wrestling on the map, but you would be best not to look much further than this email.

Unlike many in this place may do, I have no intention of sleeping with you to get what I want. I know it is in your nature, Mr. Kincaid, but this is not that world anymore, and things must be upheld. You would be better to get women who do not rely upon who they share their bed with, than the many that do.

Regardless of whether or not you allow me into this tournament, you shall see me at Breaking Point.

Sincerely,

MALE
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlett Kincaid
Staff
Legend

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 04:18:54 pm »

Dear Cody,

Allow me to congratulate you on your appointment as Director of Talent Relations, a shrewd appointment by Samantha if ever there was one – probably the second best decision she’s made after signing me up as a competitor. Indeed you have already made an impressive start by announcing the Femme For All tournament to crown the first ever FFW Champion.

Advertised as eight of the best wrestlers in the world competing together for the highest accolade in their profession and I’m here to ensure it lives up to its potential, by officially entering my name into this tournament.

I know Cody, you are sat their nodding your head in agreement and pencilling my name into one of those eight slots but I’m going to save you the trouble and tell you right now why you should just go ahead, write it in ink and start putting my name on the title belt. Why? Because I’m the embodiment of everything this company stands for. Every man with eyes and a pulse will tell you that I’m the stuff their dreams are made of – beautiful, sexy and gorgeous – the absolute pinnacle of female physical perfection. But there’s so much more to me than meets the eye, after all I’m a fully qualified doctor whilst no one else on the roster has even graduated high school. In short I’m a poster girl for everything that a woman should be, I’m a role model that women of all ages young and old can look up to and should attempt to emulate. Finally we come to my ability as a wrestler, whilst I admit I may not be the most experienced member of Femme Fatale Wrestling, I have been taught by both the former SVW Defiance Championship, Wendigo, and by my husband – the one, the only Alex Adonis, by far and away the Greatest Wrestler to ever step inside the squared circle, an education that puts my wrestling skills at the very least on a par with anyone on this roster if not far superior to any of them.

Yours sincerely
The FIRST FFW Champion
Starla McCloud
Report Spam   Logged
Deas O Tron 5000
Friends of FFW
Main Eventer

Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 09:51:15 am »

Dear Mr. Kincaid,

You probably don't know how I am, but I am one of the most talented women that you would ever see, my name is Michelle Taylor!!! I read about this FFW tournament cause I admire Samantha Star, very greatly, but it is an insult to me that you have all of this women with less talent than Bryan Deas is with his fingers, but that is besides the point!

You see, unlike all of this whores, ho's, and so called women that you have on this roster, I like to make an impact! So, you can say that I am down for this tournament and when it is all said and done, and when the smoke is cleared, you will have only one true FFW Champion, and that is me, Michelle Taylor! So, you can bank on THAT! Hope to dominate in the tournament! Michelle for next champ!!!!

Yours Truly,

The REAL FFW Champion
Michelle Taylor
Report Spam   Logged

Xanthi Rose

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 05:04:48 am »

Mr Kincaid.

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would have to send a poxy email in order to get an opportunity around here. I am Xanthi Rose, I am a 2 time Honeyz Champion in 6WF, but due to a lack of competition I came here. I have no time for the playboy bunnies and WAG wannabes that make up the majority of the roster, I am simply here to dismantle the competition and become a 3 time Champion. I urge you to pay attention when I say this.

I am not asking to be included in the tournament. I am telling you I am in the tournament. And I am already a big favourite.

Xanthi Rose
Report Spam   Logged
Isabella Pazzini

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 06:16:01 am »

Dear Mr. Kincaid.

I feel we struck up something of a rapport when you introduced me to the FFW world a couple of weeks ago. I am, of course, FFW's number one roster pick, and unlike many of the no-names who will doubtless say the same thing, I have the credentials to prove it... not only in terms of success, but more importantly, in terms of the moments I have created in this business... undisputedly many more than any other competitor wrestling in the business today, let alone in FFW.

My name is the one that draws in the fans on the marquee. Whether they love me or love to hate me, they all come to the shows to see me, because the Diva of Extreme is the only person who can make any match one to remember for the rest of their days. You look at the FFW roster list, and one name instantly jumps out and smacks a bell hammer into your face, and that, of course, is Isabella Pazzini. Everyone knows my name, they know what I can do, and they know I will put on a show, because I am the greatest entertainer in the sport. For me to be absent from this tournament would be a huge backward step for FFW, as I'm sure you know, because I am THE marquee name on this roster. You could have wheeled out any woman to promote FFW, but you chose me because I am the biggest and the best. While my dear friend Samantha no doubt has a great eye for talent, no-one else is quite on the same level. She wants to see me as the FFW Champion, as do the fans, but more importantly than the gold, is the issue of being the Femme For All winner. This is about more than a title, this is a pivotal, iconic moment in this business, and nobody knows more about creating iconic moments than I do. The Femme For All and Isabella Pazzini is a match made in heaven, I'm sure you'll agree.

Thank you for your time, and maybe we can meet up for some more promotional work soon, to get even more people talking about this great company.

Love and regards,
Isabella Pazzini
Report Spam   Logged
Faith

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 08:57:11 am »

Dear Mr Kincaid

You are probably flooded by emails from the worthless bitches that inhabit FFW but I am here to tell you if anyone deserves to be a part of this it is me, a former champion many times over in various federations so it would be a travesty to not include someone of my credentials in such an event. I am more than worthy of leading the fed to the top as the very first champion with pride and honor yet if one of the other pathetic excuses for wrestlers would only tarnish such a title that I and many hold dear with the highest regard. You seem like a smart young man I am sure you have seen just how vicious I can be plus the fact I can easily outwrestle all of the bimbos here so you'll make the right choice by including me, someone who has beauty brawns and brains to make FFW respected by all. The right decision would be to add me and then you will see that I can more than handle the pressure that comes with being a champion.

I know that you shall make the right choice Mr Kincaid.

Yours truly

"Vicious Vixen" Faith.
Report Spam   Logged
Matzko/Beta

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 12:30:00 pm »

Dear Mr. Kincaid,

I never expected to come back to the USA to compete for a women's championship. Heck, I thought I was done once I wrestled in place of my sister. I've come here for one reason and one reason only, and that's to dominate the competition and win as much gold as possible. Now you'll understand that my schedule is a bit busy, me being in 6CW and all, but I'll be able to make it to every show. I'm all set to go for the gold. You know what I can do, as I've dominated both the women's and men's division. I've beaten people much better then the stick-thin models here in FFW. You need someone who's tactical, strong, and attractive. You need someone who still has a lot of potential. I'm both those things and more.

Place me in the tournament. Show the world what your latest acquisition can do. And if I'm not included... I'll force you to let me in. Yes, I'm a very demanding woman.

Best Regards,
Beta
Report Spam   Logged
Amy
Friends of FFW
Rookie

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 03:54:14 pm »

Dear Cody,

I loved the phone conversations with you, sexy. Let's do lunch... or dinner. I hear there's some tournament?

Sincerely,
You know who
.   Wink
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 04:01:14 pm by Amy & Crew » Report Spam   Logged

x.x.x.x.x
(Captured Off-Camera Unless Otherwise Noted)
Kris

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 03:27:40 am »

The contents of Jiera's e-mail are sparse... very sparse. The only thing in it, as a matter of fact, is a link to a video on YouTube. Upon clicking it, Cody (and any of the members of the roster that are actually smart enough to click a link) would see that the only woman that had more than two brain cells has decided to speak... from her bed. Yes, folks, that's right - the one someone coined 'that vicious little bitch' seemingly cannot be bothered to get out of bed to respond to her opponents. The brick-wall behind her is untouched, red stone and grey mortar forming her backdrop while the camera reveals her bed to be shockingly clean, the sheets a shade of off-white that were miraculously pristine for how the rest of her apartment (not visible that it was) was a mess. She's not bothered to wash out the dyes of the night before; her dreadlocks are a wide array of colors, red and blue colliding with yellow and green - there was even orange in there somewhere.  There's no jewelry weighing her down beyond those ever-present piercings; since the white sheet keeping this from being unable to air on TV isn't screaming for attention like her attire usually is, this means the ink-work that runs along her arms and breast-bone are stealing the proverbial show. Admittedly, the tattoos on her arms aren't horribly visible; right above her breasts, however, the viewer can see the lines forming the necklace-esque shape that adorned her skin. Oh, there's a point to her chosen location beyond the rather brazen confidence she must possess to appear not wearin' a stitch... but it won't become clear until later. For once, pierced lips spread towards an honest-to-God amused grin as she begins to speak, her voice a little rougher than usual. To be fair, it's a bit hard to tell.

Jesus Christ... we've got ourselves some unoriginal cunts up in here, don't we Cody?

The chuckle that escapes her is dripping with sadistic glee, a touch of malice darkening the sound as she shakes her head.

If it ain't some stupid bimbo showing us all that her IQ's in the single digits with her rape of simple fuckin' English, it's broads either braggin' about titles that no one gives a flying fuck about or usin' threats that stopped bein' intimidatin' back when I was in third grade.  Don't these little girls know that their done to death bullshit is exactly what's why most people think women's wrestling is nothin' but tits and ass these days?

A pause; Jiera's tone transitions to one of false apology.

Oh fuck, I'm sorry... I forgot that thinking about anything but how to suck cock is beyond damn near everyone that's wasted our time so far.

Snorting derisively, the punk shakes her head before she continues.

But enough about airheaded little bitches that don't matter; let's talk about me, the smartest investment that Samantha's made. I'm not gonna waste your time with lame pick-up lines or empty promises of dominance - instead, I'm goin' to tell you like it is. There ain't a bitch on this roster that's fit to lick my boot, but I'm not the selfish type - Hell, I'll shove it right in their mouth to let'em get a good taste of it. It ain't my fault if they're not conscious enough to truly savor it, really... it's theirs for not bein' tough enough to take a hit. The way I see it, me bein' here means that this place is actually gonna' have someone that isn't just a pretty face holdin' the title, leadin' the way to this company actually bein' taken seriously instead of bein' one gigantic spank-bank deposit. I'm sure that if ol' Sam wanted this place to be Playmates Gone Wild, she woulda' just talked to Hugh Heffner and hired some of his girls... but I know for a fact that the last thing she wants is the last thing I want, and that's a slut that fucked her way to a title instead of actually fighting to earn the goddamn thing.

She nods to emphasize her point before deciding to bring things to a close. It wasn't like she really needed to be concerned with any of the drivel that's been submitted so far, after all... although she was pretty damn sure that the dumb-as-sheep bitches would start imitating her as soon as they saw her video. That wasn't somethin' she really minded - all the more it would be is proof that they're too stupid to think for themselves.

If you want some Barbie wannabe to be the face of this company, then fine - leave me out. Just don't be surprised when I snap your fucking spine like a twig for being too stupid to take advantage of someone that's actually able to do more than pull hair and slap--

Babe, what in the Hell are you doing?

The sleep-clouded, male voice that dares to interrupt Jiera's tirade emanates from the mound that lays to her left. About all that is visible of him is the very top of his head, unruly black hair messed up even more thanks to sleep... a sleep that she has ever-so-kindly interrupted. A wicked little smirk tugs at her lips as she looks down at him, her parting words aren't even delivered to the camera. Why should they be? It's not like her so-called 'competition' was worth any more of her attention.

Now fuck off... I've got better shit to do than waste my time with a buncha' idiots.

The punk leans down as the video ends.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 03:30:19 am by Kris » Report Spam   Logged
Infernal

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 09:13:10 am »

Dear Cody,

Ya know, to a point, I have to agree with this little punk girl about the unoriginality thing, though she had very little right to speak herself. After all, she is simply another little girl with piercings and crazy coloured hair and a foul mouth that most likely believes that this makes her better than everyone else. Then again, I can relate to that. I used to be just like her, without the piercings. But my foul mouth still exists, as much as it is far more under control than it used to be.

Most of these girls, sadly, are in a brain cell league with Bryan Deas. All we are hearing about is Playboy Bunnies and Wives and Girlfriends wannabes (to explain the term made by another woman, as most of this roster is American or not British: WAG or wives and Girfriends is a term used in the United Kingdom collectively for the other halves of footballers. E.g "model" Colleen Rooney) but that's off the topic completely.

I've been reading the emails and wondering what ha been going on, and in my abscence from the world of wrestling, have we really gone so far downhill that Samantha is willing to allow her company to be reprsented by ass-kissers like Isabella Pazzini? Seriously, this cannot be right. Isabella Pazzini was known during one of her last tenures with EWC to be an ass-kisser to Samantha Star and had to rely on who she was fucking to get the wins. I know that is a highly unoriginal thing for m to say, but I, unlike Miss Pazzini, pride myself on the fact that I have never in my life needed help to win a match. That everything I do, I do it on my own.

Would she be willing to allow people to have to call women like Faith their champion? A woman who went into retirement a year ago, only to come back out of it? I certainly would think less of this company if that were the case. More to the point, watching the final EWC videos, it has become apparent that women like faith who have lost their spark have no right to be anywhere near a championship belt.

I could go on, but I would be wasting everyone's time by pointing out why each and every person that has so far responded is not worth being in this tournament, or being the champion. Ya see, unlike Bella, I know when to shut up and move on. Do something else. Ya dig? Unlike Michelle Taylor, I'm not some rookie little girl that honestly believes she sounds better than Bryan Deas on a good day.

I am not the best in this company, I have never claimed to be the best. But do you know what? At least I have the integrity to stand up and call the bull card.

Yours,
LA
Report Spam   Logged
Angel Kash

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 06:09:57 pm »

Dear Mr. Kincaid.

Now you should know who I am, I mean there is an reason Sam put in an lot of effort to sign moi, I mean after all I am the most talented and sexiest woman on the roster. I am the woman who has made 3WL's Clash and Ring of Beauties Sunday Night Primetime programs the most watched in womans wrestling that's right me I have done that, not any of those losers on those shows who are just used to make me look even better. I mean I am also the most wealthy woman in all of wrestling meaning that if I wanted I could buy this company easily, and I could fire the entire roster on an whim but I won't do that because Sam is an fine owner, after all she knows talent when she sees it and she knows I  Angel Marie Kash am the very best in the world of womans wrestling today and forever, none, are greater than moi the natural born goddess and that's an fact.

Now, while bringing grown men and women to my feet is an daily thing for me, in fact people worship me after all they know I am worth it and an good thin for there sad lives, I am the only reason they have to live its sad but true, just like those fans, FFW will take notice of Angel Kash and that begins by entering moi into the  the femme for all. Becuase you need someone in that, that has class, style, beauty, talent and brains all into one prefect package. And I am that woman who has it all, I am the woman that the fans will come to see, the lower class morons who boo me will come to see me because secretly they want to be me, and they will come to worship me at your events. Because when you put Angel Kash on the  marquee you sell out it is as simple as that, in RoB whenever i was on the card it sold out in 3WL same thing, in all of Friscos sad business ventures I sold out the arenas, he just could not manage money to save his sad pathetic life. See take an good look at moi I am an future world champion I mean I have all the tools, I have all the money and I have all the brains to win.

See being the business woman I am I know what is good for business and you know what is good for the business of FFW Angel Kash being in the femme for all, because if no wait when I win it FFW will have the hottest, most talented and smartest woman in all of wrestling as there champion someone that the fans and everyone in the back can truly love and admire. Someone who is the present and future of this business that person being moi.

You Know you love moi
xoxo Angel Kash xoxo

[/color]
Report Spam   Logged
Kim

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 11:44:30 pm »

Dear Cody-Bear,

Hey Baby! I know you are in the other room seeing as we live together and all but I remember you telling me about the tournament to be the first ever FFW Champion! Now, I know you know how good I am! I mean hell you are my manager after all and have been for months now! You know firsthand how great I am! You’ve seen me wrestle and you’ve seen me win! Oh, BTW, I know I already told you but I think it’s beyond cool that you are the Director of Talent Relations! I mean, just LOOK where being with me as my manager has gotten you! That should be proof enough for you to put me in the tournament. Besides…you know how flexible I am, how hard I work, how great I am in all aspects of life. I deserve the chance to be the first ever FFW Champion. This is a big opportunity for me and I would LOVE it for you to put me in the tournament. Of course, I already know you will write my name in one of the slots and not for all the reasons most of the bitches on this roster that are reading my email right now think! It’s because you know me as a wrestler. It’s not about our personal relationship. I mean you are my best friend and I love you to bits but you aren’t going to sign me up for just that reason, you are going to put me in the tournament because I am worth the chance! Well…its not a chance…it’s a sure thing when you count on Gabriella Manning! So, I’ll see you in like 5 seconds. Love you babe! XOXO!

~Gaby~

Report Spam   Logged
Kitty

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 04:59:16 pm »

Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 2:08 AM
To: Cody Kincaid
Subject: Re: Femme For All Tournament

Hi Cody,

Wow! I'm so sorry I didn't email you sooner, just been so crazy busy getting ready for my wedding! I just hope I'm not too late. Please, please, please give me a chance to plead my case if I am late. Pretty please with sugar on top? I promise you won't regret it!

Ok, deep breaths, deep breaths to calm me down. You'd think I was already set to get in the ring against all these awesome competitors (and a few of my old friends), instead of sitting down to write an email to someone I hardly know.

I know we never talked much back in the halls of the Elite locker rooms, and I assure you it wasn't because I'd lumped you into some "guilty by association" category because you're involved with my former nemesis Gabriella Manning. Like ships passing in the night, we never really had much in common, did we? I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for that. Sorry I never took the time to chat to you. Maybe we can change that now that we're working together again. I hope we can, really. I know sometimes I come off with this "better than you" attitude, but that's not really who I am. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here, since everyone in this business has to deal with those silly preconceived notions. Anyways, I'm kinda getting off track, aren't I?

Ok, back to the pitch. Why should I be in that tournament? I'll tell you, sweetie! 

Let's do a little math, ok?

1.) You're running a tournament = A
2.) Factor in that I was the last Sirens Champion = B
3.) Add in greatness and awesome = C

Which gives us an equation that looks a little like this: (A*B)+C= x

So I'm going to help you solve that x-factor (which in our example is the Femme For All Tournament). First divide both sides by B (my championship reign). Then subtract C (greatness). Wait... now what do we have? A Femme For All Tournament that's lacking in greatness, and divided without having the last Sirens Champion on your side! Oh noes! That's a travesty if I ever saw one!

Did I make you laugh, Cody? Wink

I hope so. I really just want to you think of yours truly when you think about who needs to be inside that ring, representing the BEST of Femme Fatale Wrestling for that tournament to crown in inaugral champion! I was the last Sirens Champion, and I beat some of the best to get there, including Valerie Belmont and Allison Wright. All math aside, it doesn't take a genius to see that adds up to a smart move. Not that I'm saying you're stupid if you don't choose me to represent our fine company out there (I wouldn't insult a good man like you, Cody). I just hope I make the cut.

I know I'd make the best FIRST champion here, unlike some of these other posers, fakes and flakes. I think you know that too. That's why I've got faith that you'll make the right choice and put me into that match. If you do, I even promise to play nice with Gaby! Congrats, by the way. I never knew you guys were an item until right now. God, I feel so out of the loop! 

Anyway, thanks for reading, Cody. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

xoxo

~Kitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Then find someone else that life handed vodka to, and have a party!"
Report Spam   Logged
Deas O Tron 5000
Friends of FFW
Main Eventer

Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 10:06:43 pm »

Dear Cody Kincaid,.

I realize that you are running some sort of a tournament of sorts, and I know that you have a lot of women signing up for this thing, but quite honestly, it's just a COMPLETE waste of time! How can you even have a tournament, let alone an organization of women WITHOUT the best performer ever? And yes, I am talking about me, the Elite Goddess of Professional Wrestling, and like I have always said, Cody, if you AREN'T an Elite Goddess, you are SHIT! So, yeah, you can sign me up for this bitch and yes, I will win, cause the rest of them aren't even worth my time! Think it over, kiddo, and maybe the Elite Goddess will make YOUR dreams come true!

Yours Truly,

Traci Loveheart
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: