Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 12:22:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Faster Judging System Engaged!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faster Judging System Engaged!  (Read 127 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 08, 2021, 03:46:07 pm »

I hope this finds everyone reading it doing well. These have been some wild times in the world, and this is honestly one of the few places where I think we can all escape it and lose ourselves in something else entirely. I don't know about you, but I can sure use the distraction. Today, I am here to inform you of a new judging system we are employing going forward in FFW.

Since we started the new year, I have been testing out a new judging system. It's virtually the same as before, but instead of a best of 3 judges, it's been made into Future Shock style judging. One judge per match. The only difference is I don't judge everything, and it's shared amongst the staff and myself. I've found it to be very useful and helpful in getting things done quicker. Judging is something that was always tine consuming with everyone's schedules being all over the place as well as living all across the world. This will have no effect on Future Shock judging. And there will be no changes to the rubric we've been using. The only difference is the judging will be more expedited going from up to 3 judges and now to 1.

Again, the only thing changing is the number of judges. It'll just be 1 instead of up to 3, absolutely nothing else is changing about the system. Basically we're using the Future Shock judging of one here. If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask them. You can do so here or if you are on Discord, hit me up there!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: