Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 05:18:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 93

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 93  (Read 187 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 23, 2021, 04:25:22 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
March 23, 2021

The FFW logo is shown in graffiti on a brick wall before the camera wheels around to see Nadia and Alessandra of Target Acquired standing outside an old gym somewhere in Boston. They give each other a look as “Boom” by the X Ambassadors starts to play. When they start to head inside, we begin to see some of the stars of Future Shock in clips.

My feet go boom boom boom
Boom boom boom, boom boom boom
My heart beats boom boom boom
Boom boom boom, boom boom boom

The clips begin with the Doomsday Sisters thrusting the Future Shock Tag Titles over their heads in South Korea, followed by Angelina Fantastica launching herself over the top rope. Luna and Anna Cortez pop out of a gift box next, and that’s followed by Cait Flanagan lounging on a boat in a red bikini. Then we cut back to Nadia and Alessandra as they step inside the dusty gym, and start getting the equipment inside working.

I said, hey, uh huh, you can't stop me
'Cause my pain, uh huh, is gasoline (ooh)
I can't wait, no, for nobody
If you break my heart, it's 1, 2, 3
Boom boom boom

With the gym now somewhat ready for use, they see a ring standing in the center of it. They head towards it before we cut to another set of clips. They include: Stacey Sky looking up to the Future Shock Championship in her hand, Katie Hanley delivering her running boot to someone in the corner, Sydney Christensen twirling her Louisville Slugger with Dante standing behind her, Laurie talking to the camera while ignoring Jane entirely, and finally Leighana admiring her handiwork after leaving an opponent laying. The shot changes back to Target Acquired in a dusty ring before they close their eyes. The shot changes to black before we open live inside the Future Shock Arena to a roaring crowd. The camera spins around to show the fans as well as Lexi stepping through the ropes.

That's what I'm gonna do
I got a new tattoo, don't know what to tell you
Got nothing left to prove to you

With the crowd waving their signs and making a tremendous amount of noise, we cut down to the booth to find Zack Hudson and Claire Black.

Zack: We are just 2 weeks away from Future Shock Global Wars only on FFW All Access, and tonight is the last stop on that road! We are live in Boston at the Future Shock Arena, where tonight the Diamond Championship is on the line in the main event! Cait Flanagan will defend that title against Madyson Stone of Trinity! If she retains, she will resume the lead in the Global Wars series for Northern Ireland, which she currently shares with Canada’s Sydney Christensen.

Claire: Cait has been out front since the very first match of this Global Wars series but has been consistently pegged back by the rest of the field in what has been the closest Global Wars series ever. Tonight, it could all come crashing down for her; she could falter and not only lose all that momentum she’s built but she could also lose the Diamond Championship as she faces a woman she’s tormented and frustrated ever since the Diamond Championship tournament!

Zack: The other match with Global Wars implications tonight features England and Italy squaring off when the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce faces half of the FFW Unity Champions, Alessandra Esposito. Those two women love to throw hands, and I think that will be a striker’s paradise for the fans.

Claire: This could be like a heavyweight fight. Both are capable of landing big bombs and both have some excellent technical skills too. This could be a match of the night, if not match of the year contender potentially.

Zack: We know two tag titles will be on the line at Global Wars, and we’ll see a preview tonight when Jane Strode faces Sienna Danger of the Doomsday Sisters. I think Jane is gonna have to be as fast as she’s ever been, and try her best not to get caught by Sienna. Because that never ends well.

Claire: You’re right there Zack. Sienna lays her hands on Jane and that will not end well for her at all because Danger has all the strength in the world to batter the challenger like a fish finger. We can’t rule out the lurking presence of Victoria either. Jane had better hope that Laurie will be out here and have her back too.

Zack: We are also going to get some news on the forthcoming Anarchy division. And I’m being told that it all centers around one thing. 

The show cuts to a split screen where we see something covered up by a large black cloth. It looks like it’s taller than a person.

Zack: I have no idea what’s under that cloth, but I’m curious to find out. I’m also happy to report no permanent damage was done to Charlotte Harker’s eyes on our last show after Raven seemingly tried to blind her with that rope.

Claire: Charlotte and Raven really let their most vicious and violent streaks reign supreme two weeks ago. Harker came up a little short as Knight laid down a marker for the Division but the pair of them definitely set the bar very, very high going forward. I can’t wait to find out what is underneath that cloth, though.

Zack: I can also confirm that Vee Chandler is once again here in Boston. I don’t know what she’s been seeing Adam about the last couple shows, but maybe we’ll get some clarification on that. Wherever she goes, trouble tends to follow.

Claire: You’re dead on the money there, Zack. I’m sure that she’s got something brewing with Adam and as we find out details, I’m sure plenty of our wrestlers will find themselves put on notice. It could, maybe, have something to do with the mystery sixth wrestler for the Future Shock Cup.

Zack: There’s a lot happening just 2 weeks away from Future Shock Global Wars, so let’s send it up to the ring for some action. Take it away, Lexi.

The show then switches from the broadcast booth to the ring with Lexi waiting to begin, dressed in a short red dress. 

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights go out for a couple of moments before “Paradise Circus” by Massive Attack begins to play cause the lights to flicker on and off randomly over the crowd. After a couple of seconds of this, a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp to illuminate Jane Strode; the blonde stood there in glittering metallic blue, tights and matching top with the initials ‘LJE’ emblazoned down the leg and across the chest in gold lettering. With a grin she threw her hands into the air, getting

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome… JANE STRODE!!!

Jane made her way down to ring with a large smile on her face before she slid underneath the bottom rope and pushed straight up to her feet, throwing her arms in the air once more as she circled around the ring to get a response from the crowd before she leaned back against the turnbuckles in her corner. As she waited for the match to being, Laurie sprinted down towards the ring in her street clothes and slid underneath the bottom rope, only for the official to cut her off and order her back to the floor. Laurie looked confused and perplexed by this but accepted the officials orders with the smallest nod of her head, slid out of the ring to take up a place in the corner.

Zack: Global Wars will feature three big tag matches, one of which includes this woman and her partner challenging their longtime rivals for the Future Shock Tag Titles. Jane better take a page from Muhammad Ali tonight, and float like a butterfly but sting like a bee. 

Claire: I suppose one thing on Jane’s side is that she’s been in that ring with Sienna before and there’s nothing like prior experience to prepare you. The caveat to that though, is that Sienna has been showing a more and more dangerous side to her with every passing week. Jane might want to say a little prayer to any deity she might believe in.

The intro of music of “Giant Press” by Unknown Artist (NPJW) hits the arena, prompting the arena to erupt to thunderous reaction.

As the song begins, the spotlight is beaming on the stage where Sienna Danger appears, arms positioned in a flex position with her sister Victoria standing beside her, with her hands on her hips. Then Sienna stops posing, and the ladies show off their trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction. Sienna menacingly stomps her foot on the stage, causing the four corners of the ring to shoot out a blast of steam, accompanied by a thunderous booming sound. Just then, the ladies make their way to the ring.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, being accompanied by Victoria Havoc and representing The Matriarchy...standing 6 feet tall and weighing 190 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…she is one half of The Doomsday Sisters…She Is “The Python”…SIENNA DANGER!!!!!

Once the ladies get to ringside, they climb up to the apron into the ring and face the crowd, doing a little trash talking with the fans at ringside. After wiping their feet on the apron, the women step over the ropes to enter the ring. Sienna walks over to one of the corners, where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite corner and does the same thing after climbing up. Meanwhile, Victoria stands in the center of the ring, pointing at her sister while doing some trash talking with the crowd herself. Then, after coming down, Sienna rejoins with her sister to her corner of the ring as she waits as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: You know. Sienna and her partner have shown quite the propensity for using weapons. We could see her or Victoria stepping into the Anarchy division, and I think either would be a hell of a fit. But she’ll have to rely on her own strength here, and she’s got loads of htat.

Claire: They’d both be one heck of a fit in the Anarchy Division - look at the carnage and devastation they wreaked upon the Raging Dragons in a TLC match. Jenny and Su are still recovering from that from months later - and they’re two mighty tough women.

Referee Ashley Pruitt made sure neither woman was carrying a weapon, and then called for the bell to start the match. As Lexi got to the floor, Jane went straight to the center and put her hands up before waving Sienna forward. The Aussie looked amused by Jane’s courage though as Strode bounced on the balls of her feet like a prizefighter, not to mention throwing a few shadow punches before she waved Sienna towards her again.

Zack: Well...so much for what I said, Claire. This is already the wrong strategy against Sienna, I think. She looks like she’s wanting to throw hands with her, and that’s a losing proposition, if you ask me. 

Claire: It certainly looks like she’s trying to goad Sienna into the fight here and I’ll give Jane a lot of credit for this. She’s showing a lot of bravery, a good stance and technique too...lets hope she knows how to use her feet well too.

Sienna comes forward to meet her, and immediately throws a punch. But it was clear Jane was goading her, because the blonde immediately ducked behind her and started firing kicks into her calf before she could turn around. Four quick shots landed until Danger spun towards her, and a basement dropkick to her knee slowed her down again. Danger went to grab her, but Jane crawled between her legs and hopped up to continue firing kicks into her right calf. Three more shots landed, and Danger spun around again. She went for a haymaker aimed at Jane’s head, but Strode ducked underneath that behind her again to deliver a chop block that brought the tag champion down to one knee.

Claire: Smart from Jane here. She’s got Sienna swinging wildly and as the powerhouse does so, Strode is going to work chopping down the massive redwood.

Zack: Jane wanted Sienna to swing first, and she’d take over from there. She got her wish too, and she really is buzzing around the tag champion like a bee right now.

Strode grabbed the bent leg, sweeping the other foot out from under Sienna, and then began spiking her knee into the mat again and again. She took off for the near side, and came back with a double stomp to Sienna’s thigh. The Boston crowd was already making noise for Jane as she pulled Sienna to the ropes. She hooked the Aussie’s foot over the middle rope before climbing up onto the same rope to come off a second double stomp to her thigh. When she reached down to grab her leg again, Sienna had rolled onto her back and swiped at her face. Strode avoided that, and flipped her over into a single leg Boston crab.

Zack: If she can keep her on the mat, a wrestler Sienna’s size doesn’t have a lot of offense on her back. That’s easier said than done, mind you. 

Claire: It’s difficult to take full advantage of your power and height when you’re flat on the mat. But it’s easier said than done. Give Sienna any chance to use it and you’ll pay for it.

Sienna was practically growling now as she started pulling them both towards the ropes. Her power made that much easier for her, and just as she was about to grab them, Jane grabbed the other foot and pulled her away. This time, she applied a cloverleaf submission and kept both feet off the mat. Danger slammed her fist into the canvas before the referee moved around to see if she wanted to stop the match. There was no question about her answer.

Claire: Excellent ring awareness from Jane right there. She knew Sienna was getting close and pulled her back to the middle of the ring and this cloverleaf is going to make that little bit more difficult for Danger to get back to the ropes.

Zack: You can see the anger on Sienna’s face. This wasn’t how she foresaw this match starting, but here she is regardless. She’s got a great reach too, nothing stopping her from trying to go for the ropes again.

Jane leaned back in the hold, trying to get as much out of it as possible. Danger’s face showed both the anger and pain she was suffering at that moment. The referee checked again about stopping the match, and got the same answer as before. Instead the powerhouse pressed both her hands against the mat, and did a push up that sent Jane spiraling towards the ropes in a power display. Strode stopped herself from going through them, and glanced back to see Sienna sitting up now with a scowl on her face. 

Claire: Look at the anger and frustration on Sienna’s face. If she gets her hands on Jane we might need a medic out here pretty sharpish.

Zack: That is uncanny strength from Sienna! She shot Jane off like a pinball, and almost sent her through the ropes with her leg strength.

Jane doubled back towards her to stop her from getting up, but as she got close, Sienna grabbed her head with one hand and drilled her with a haymaker with the other. It wobbled the blonde backwards as Sienna got back to her feet. She stepped gingerly for a moment before Jane came forward again, this time catching a headbutt from the Aussie. Once more, she staggered backwards before Sienna used her hurt leg to send Jane into the corner with a big boot to the face. She was still walking gingerly at first before she lunged forward with a back elbow to the jaw, keeping Jane pressed in the corner as she hammered one kneelift after another into her body.

Zack: This is where Sienna likes to fight the most. She and Victoria both love to work over an opponent in the corner, because there’s nowhere to run and they can maul someone like a Kodiak bear. You’re seeing it now.

Claire: And what makes this even better for Sienna is that it doesn’t require an awful lot of movement from her. It’s not going to test out the leg that Jane’s been working over.

After a few kneelifts to the body, Sienna pushed Jane’s head back and landed a thunderous clap against her chest. It resonated through the arena before Danger smiled at Jane’s pained facial expression. She licked her fingertips this time, and came down with an even harder slap to Jane’s chest. A red handprint was getting darker on the exposed part of Jane’s chest  before Sienna did it a third time, nearly sending her to her knees with both arms clutched to her chest. But Sienna wouldn’t let her fall, and started using hammer fists to the top of her head.

Zack: Jane is stuck in that corner, and Sienna Electric Company is lighting Jane up with those big hand claps to her chest! Three in a row!

Claire: Jane’s going to be feeling that this time next week!! Danger’s trying to cave in her chest with those hammer like blows!

Danger stepped back as Jane hung in the corner, one hand still pressed against her very red chest. Sienna followed up with a corner clothesline, crushing her against the turnbuckles again. The Boston fans were trying to will Jane back into the fight, but to this point, it wasn’t working. Sienna started using forearm shots with both arms to each side of Jane’s head, causing it to bounce back and forth between them before a bionic elbow snapped it backwards. 

Zack: Jane has got to get out of that corner! Sienna’s kept her there since she took control, and it’s shooting fish in a barrel for her at this range. 

Claire: I don’t know how many more of these shots Jane can absorb. Sienna keeps on pounding away on her like this and the referee might have to step in and stop this one.

Sienna grabbed Jane’s neck with both hands, and lifted her off her feet. The referee started a count for the choke, but she never finished it when Jane punched Sienna with all she had in the nose. It caused Sienna to drop her and hold her face in pain, and Jane landed on her feet and struggled to stumble away from her. She didn’t get far before Sienna looked angrier still, and stormed towards her. She grabbed the blonde around the waist, and Jane grabbed her head before using her legs to counter with a springboard bulldog that put them both down. With Sienna face down, Jane rolled onto her side and clutched her head briefly before she began to drag herself towards the ropes. 

Claire: You can see the effect that barrage from Sienna had on Jane in the corner. Her survival instinct has kicked in and she’s doing whatever she can to keep the Australian at arm’s length.

Zack: This is an abject lesson on what the Laurie Jane Experience must avoid in two weeks at Global Wars when the Future Shock Tag Titles are on the line.

Jane finally made the ropes and was pulling herself to her feet. She looked back to see Sienna now to all fours, and immediately bounced off the ropes to deliver a curb stomp to the back of her head. It spiked her face into the mat before Jane rolled her over and went for the cover.

Zack: That’s how you do it! Jane borrowing a page from the FFW Champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sienna’s shoulder came up just as she sat up, with one hand wrapped around Jane’s neck again in a choke. The powerhouse made it back to her feet slowly, and scooped Jane up high overhead into a military press and then walked out from under her to let the future challenger faceplant on the canvas. 

Claire: That’s one heck of a rough landing for Jane and it’s going to change the complexion of this match all over again.

Danger hit the far side ropes, and came back with a leaping leg drop. But Jane rolled out of the way, letting the powerhouse crash onto the mat instead. Strode fought back to her feet, and began firing kicks into Danger’s body where she sat on the mat. Six in a row landed before Strode used a spinning heel kick that caught her on the jaw, and dropped her down to the mat again. She headed back to the corner, dropping down to a kneeling position as she waved for Sienna to get up again.

Zack: Jane turned the tables right back into her favor, and I don’t think I’d let Sienna wait till she was ready to get up right now. 

Claire:  This could be spectacular from Jane. Or it could go spectacularly wrong and she’ll crash and burn.

Sienna finally got to her feet, and Jane launched out of the corner. The blonde left her feet with a mid-air knee strike to the head in mind, but Sienna caught her by the neck with both hands as she jumped, and countered it into a sitout powerbomb that bounced Jane off the mat before she went for the cover!

Zack: You called it right on option B, Claire! Danger with a Rydeen bomb, and I think that’ll do it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Jane got her shoulder off the mat a half second before Pruitt got to three. But that same arm collapsed back to the mat just as quickly, while Sienna gently got back to her feet. 

Claire: Did you see the way Jane bounced?? That was more like a car crash than a wrestling move!! It had to have been instinct for Jane’s shoulder to come up there because I seriously doubt she has a clue what’s happening.

The camera spotted Laurie at the top of the ramp watching what was going on. Her head was tilted to the side, looking as if she were trying to comprehend what she was seeing. Sienna moved towards the ropes, pointing her out to Victoria at ringside. Havoc headed around to the bottom of the ramp, inviting Laurie to come on down. But she remained at the top of the ramp, stoic in her observing. Sienna moved to the nearest corner, spotting her and waving her forward as Jane was struggling to get her feet under her.

Zack: I’m sure Jane can use all the support she can get right now. Nothing stopping Laurie from coming down and showing some support here. 

Claire: There’s nothing stopping her, but it also looks like she doesn’t need to take a step forward if she doesn’t want to - she’s already bought Jane a few all too precious seconds to get herself together.

Jane finally got to her feet, spotting where Sienna was and trying to surprise her. But as she got close, Sienna caught her coming with a spinning backfist to the mouth. She hoisted her up into a fireman’s carry into a cutter that drove the blonde into the mat. Danger made the cover as the referee slid into position.

Zack: That’s her favorite move, CRASH AND BURN!! And is that ever accurate!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell before Sienna started back to her feet. Her leg was still tender though, and she didn’t move as quickly as she had after her hand was raised.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……………….SIENNA DANGER!!!

Claire: Devastating impact from Sienna and with how perfectly she delivers the Crash and Burn, I can’t see anyone kicking out of that. Especially not after the abuse visited upon her during the course of this match.

Victoria glanced back to Laurie before joining her partner in the ring. The pair gave each other a fist bump before glancing down to Jane still on the mat. They gave each other a smirk, and Sienna pointed towards the tag titles in the corner.

Victoria scooped up her half of the tag titles, and stretched it out on the canvas. Sienna pulled Jane to her feet, and used a tombstone to drive her head first into the top of it. Havoc snatched her title back before the pair finally left the ring. A trainer brushed past Laurie, still on the ramp unmoving, and went to help her partner as the Sisters raised their titles overhead to boos from the crowd.

Zack: The Sisters have had enough fun, I guess, for tonight. Sienna proves her dominance and left Jane laying, while Laurie….well she just stood there like a tree. If there is a tag title match still, I don’t like the challengers’ chances. 

Claire: Yeah. Laurie might be still standing and with not a scratch on her...but look at what Victoria and Sienna just did to Jane. That could well be Laurie’s future in two weeks time and another team could be left on the shelf.

As the trainer tended to Jane in the ring, that’s when the show cut elsewhere inside the Future Shock Arena.

Cuffed in the Cage

Sara is shown next as she’s about to step into the locker room of Charlotte Harker. She addresses the camera as she stands outside the door.

Sara: After the very punishing bullrope match on the last Future Shock, I wanted to check in with Charlotte Harker and see how she was doing. 

Sara gives a tap on the door before continuing to speak to the viewers.

Sara: Not only that, but I do have some news pertaining to the Anarchy Championship that I’m sure she’d be interested to hear.

Charlotte opened the door, her hair cut a little shorter than it had been two weeks ago and she gave the interviewer a forced smile. 

Charlotte: Hi Sara. I’ll save you the trouble of asking and confirm what was tweeted out - my eyes are fine, my vision has recovered. No long lasting effects, just some rope burn and, thanks to the referee, some singed hair. Nothing I can’t survive. Raven did pretty much everything I expected that she’d do - played with fire, took full advantage and managed to get lucky and pick up the win. It’s on me to prove next time out that it was just that - and there will definitely be a next time...it might just be something a little more violent than a bullrope match when it gets here.

Sara: Well that’s part of what I came to discuss. There are now obviously 2 confirmed participants in the match to crown the first Anarchy Champion: you and Raven. I have been informed there will be one more match where the winner will be the third and final addition to it. I haven’t been told yet who exactly it will be, but I do know in what kind of match it’ll be. And that’ll be another first in FFW or Future Shock history.

Charlotte: Good, I look forward to having another shot at Raven and getting another chance to take her down. So, don’t keep us all in suspense and guessing Sara, what sort of match are Raven, mystery girl and I going to have to survive if we’re to make history and become the first ever Anarchy Champion?

Sara: It’s being called Cuffed in the Cage, Charlotte. A steel cage with a roof will be lowered over the ring, with weapons hanging from that roof. On each wall of the cage, a pair of handcuffs. To win, you have to handcuff your opponents to those walls, and the last woman left will become the first ever Anarchy Champion. 

Charlotte nodded her head.

Charlotte: That certainly sounds very interesting. Definitely a different type of match and certainly one that’s worthy of deciding the first person to hold the Anarchy Championship. I’m sure Raven’s mind is already working overtime with the havoc that she can cause with all those weapons hanging down and probably salivating at what she could do to a person when she has them handcuffed to the cage. Both her and whoever else wins their way into that cage can rest assured that I’ll be completely ready to do whatever it takes to win that match and to be the first to raise that title above my head. WHATEVER it takes, whatever depths I have to go to, however violent I have to be, I’ll do it and I will be the first ever Anarchy Champion.

Sara: Last question is in regards to something Raven said in her promo before your match with her, and I found it very telling. She indicated that winning the Anarchy title wasn’t as important to her as making sure that you didn’t win it. That keeping you from holding it was the more desirable of the two options. What do you do with an opponent who just wants to play spoiler more than be the winner? 

There was a shrug of her shoulders.

Charlotte: We’re all motivated by different things, Sara. Raven by the bigger paycheck that comes with being a winner...or, apparently, in this case being a thorn in my side and one heck of a bitch. Whatever it might be that drives them on, I can’t control that and it doesn’t change the fact that I’m still going to have to put her down for long enough that I can cuff her to the cage wall don’t I? So all I can really do is make sure that I’m ready to do exactly that, that I’m prepared and that I don’t let any of them get in my way of accomplishing my goals. Raven wants to play spoiler and throw herself at me head first. Great. Do it. Bring it on. I’ll be expecting it and I’ll use it to my advantage to make sure I take her out of the running before I really ruin her night as she’s left watching me raise that title belt over my head.

Sara: Fair enough. I’ll stay on top of this story as it develops, and will hopefully have the participants in the next Anarchy division match to see who meets Raven and Charlotte for the title. I’ll try to have that information at Glo--

Sara glanced to her right as she saw Kyle Kilmeade step out of Charlotte’s locker room and head off to the right. It took the reporter by surprise, and when she turned to question Charlotte about it, the door was closed. And that’s when Future Shock took a commercial break. 

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 10:23:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 04:25:34 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break to the ring, and there we find Lexi ready and waiting to begin the next introductions.

Zack: Next up is the first of our two Global Wars matches, the last two before the battle royale 2 weeks from tonight in London. If you like your matches hard-hitting, don’t touch that remote.

Claire: These two aren’t going to give up an inch to the other and both will want to have all that momentum ahead of Global Wars and that big Battle Royale. As someone who grew up loving boxing, I’m looking forwards to seeing these two butt heads.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face. Notably, as the spotlight focuses on the World Piercer, her usually bright red hair is jet black, and hangs down in her face somewhat, although Gemma doesn’t seem particularly bothered for the moment.

Lexi: Introducing first, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: The last time we saw Gemma, she cost her team the match when she finally had enough of Luna Cortez. She’s back to singles matches now, and hoping to pick up 2 more points before going home to try to win it all. 

Claire: That was Gemma’s first ever tag team match in Future Shock and quite possibly her last. Though I don’t think anyone at all blames her for losing all patience with Luna Cortez - after all, the only people who seem to enjoy her company are related to her or are taking a cut of her earnings as her manager.

As the intro to ‘Don’t Know How To Stop’ start to play around the arena, the sound of engine revving can be made out over the top of it. It gets louder and louder until the sound of tyres screeching is heard just as the lyrics begin.

Head lights, red lights, got it in my sights
Nothings in my way, No sound, hush now
Push the pedal down, got no time to waste
It's a long way home, You just crossed a borderline
When I say go, You know you better hold on tight

Alessandra appears through the curtain wearing a pair of black leather look tights with silver studs around the waistband, and matching bralet with the same silver studs around it. She looks out across the crowd with a smirk before taking off at a run towards the ring.

I don't know how to stop, I give it all I've got
It's like my brakes are shot, I gotta have too much
I don't know how to stop, Gets crazy but so what
You know it's what you want so give it up
And Don't be scared of how good it feels

As she reaches the ring, she jumps up onto the apron and stands facing the stage, reaching back to hold onto the top rope with both hands. She leans forwards and scans the crowd on either side, then kicks her legs up to almost backflip over the top rope, landing on one knee in the ring with her head lowered.

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Naples, Italy………………………..ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!

One speed, full speed that is all I need
They can eat my dust, hell yeah, rock on
Will you come along, Do I have your trust?
It's a long way down, If you're getting this high
When I say now, you had better hold on tight
Now!

As the word Now! is said in the lyrics, Alessandra leaps up with her fist in the air and then lands on both feet. She heads to her corner to await the start of the match as her theme music fades out.
Zack: Alessandra Esposito may not have been given the best odds in this series when it was announced, but she’s been outstanding during it and has proved those doubters wrong. And in a matter of weeks, she could become the first woman to hold both the Unity and Future Shock Championships! And that would certainly make history.

Claire: It’s testament to the amount of talent we’ve got on the Future Shock roster that a woman as talented and tenacious as Alessandra Esposito was considered something of a dark horse. Given her exploits in SVW, this woman is no stranger to making history, that’s for sure.

Referee Stephen Wilson made sure no one had any hidden objects before he called for the bell to start the match. Gemma maintained her usual stoic expression as Alessandra kept her eyes on her the entire time. When the two met in the center, they locked up together and it became a battle of wills as each of them tried pushing the other back. Neither made much progress though, only a couple steps in either direction as they both dug in and tried to get the advantage. Gemma finally broke the standoff by using a drop toe hold to bring the Unity Champion down to the mat. She tried to grab a headlock, but Esposito rolled away from her. As soon as they were both back to their feet, Gemma went to grab her again. But Alessandra sidestepped her, but caught her with a left hook in the stomach as she came forward. That stopped Gemma for a half second before the tag team specialist pulled her into a hammerlock slam.

Zack: A whole lot of feeling each other out right there, and seems like strength wise they are about even. 

Claire: Alessandra can hold her own with anyone inside that ring and on top of that she’s got hands of stone. Did you see how that one punch stopped Gemma in her tracks - and give her this opening?

Alessandra didn’t give her much time to get up before she was on her again. She pulled her up by the same arm as before, and then drove her shoulder first into the top turnbuckle. Before Gemma could turn around, Esposito stepped out onto the apron and snapped her arm across the top rope. That sent Pierce backwards a step and holding her shoulder before Alessandra rolled back in, and lifted her up for a shoulder breaker across her knee. Pierce rolled to her stomach to get up before Alessandra pressed that arm to the canvas, and started driving knees into the same shoulder and then applied a Fujiwara armbar. 

Claire: This is very good offence from Alessandra here. We’ve seen how effective targeting the arm of your opponent can be and it will take away some of Gemma’s effectiveness later in the match too.

Zack: I’ve not seen her work the shoulder too much like this in any of her previous matches. It’s clear she’s adding to her arsenal with the pressure of Global Wars and being a tag champion again. I can respect that. 

Gemma immediately began using her free arm to try to drag them to the ropes. Alessandra wasn’t able to stop her very well, so she added as much pressure as she could due to her positioning while Gemma inched them to the ropes. She finally made it, and got a clean break as soon as the referee started counting. Esposito rolled out to the floor, grabbing the arm Gemma used to get the ropes and then snapping it across the edge of the ring. Pierce yelped in pain before Alessandra took that arm and did it again. Gemma rolled away from the ropes, holding that arm against her before the Unity Champion slid back into the ring under the bottom rope.

Zack: There might as well be a bullseye on Gemma’s shoulder, because there has been no move or hold Alessandra has used that hasn’t been doing damage to it since she got the advantage. I’d do everything in my power to keep her on the mat too.

Claire: Yeah, Gemma is infinitely more dangerous when she’s on her feet and can fully exploit her strength and power. If you keep her down, you can save yourself a major headache.

Gemma rolled all the way across the ring to the far side before getting to her feet. But Alessandra tried to stop that when she bolted towards her with a kneelift aimed at her head. But the “World Piercer” avoided it, and returned fire with a haymaker from the good arm that caught Alessandra flush on the jaw. It stumbled her backwards before Gemma grabbed her head, and began driving it into the corner repeatedly. She spun the Unity Champion around, and laid in several European uppercuts with the strong arm before whipping her across to the far corner. As soon as Alessandra landed back first against the corner, Gemma was already a step behind her with a discus elbow to the mouth followed by a one-handed bulldog out of the corner. When she landed in a seat, Gemma rubbed her other arm for a second. She didn’t get much time though before she noticed Alessandra was starting to get up again.

Claire: Gemma’s throwing the big bombs at her opponent right now and they’re certainly overwhelming the Italian at the moment...but I don’t think they’re going to stop her for long. Gemma has to stay on top of her to take home two more points for England.

Zack: There’s only so much you can do with one good arm, isn’t there? Gemma likes to ground and pound at the best of times, but she’s had one of her best assets negated by Alessandra.

Pierce got back to her feet, grabbing Alessandra by the head in the process. She drove a flurry of knees into her body before she tried to scoop her up for a vertical suplex. But her arm gave out, and Alessandra landed on her feet behind her to drop her with an inverted facebuster! Gemma’s head bounced off the mat a half second before Alessandra lunged across her for the cover. 

Zack: Big time tactical error from the “World Piercer, and Alessandra capitalized!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE.

Gemma popped up her shoulder as the three was on the way down, and Alessandra grabbed that arm and applied a cross armbreaker submission on the good arm. Wilson dropped into position as Esposito started cranking on the stronger arm to make them both useless.

Claire: Alessandra is doubling down on this strategy and if she can do as much damage to this arm as she has to the other, Gemma’s going to find herself behind the 8 ball in a big way.

Gemma shouted angrily in pain as she was forced to use her other arm to try to pull them towards the ropes. Given that it was hurt too, each movement caused her more pain in the process. She managed to get a few inches closer, and then kicked her foot across the bottom rope instead. Wilson called for the break, and got a clean one immediately from the Unity Champion. Pierce got back to her feet, and was pulled into a side headlock by Alessandra. But Pierce hurt herself more when she began firing elbows into Alessandra’s body to stop whatever she had in mind. It stunned the Italian beauty long enough for Pierce to grab her head into a single knee facebreaker that dropped Esposito immediately. But she had to clutch the arm she used to her body out of pain, now with practically both arms clenched against her.

Zack: This night doesn’t get any better for Gemma. Alessandra has done damage to both of those arms, and that’s….that’s a massive disadvantage if you can’t use either in a match.

Claire: Pierce is going to have to adapt on the fly here and start to pull things out that we don’t normally see from her. Otherwise it’ll only be a matter of time before Esposito picks her off like a lame duck.

Pierce spun around where she sat on the mat, and began driving her leg across the Unity Champion’s head and body. After connecting with five quick shots, she got back to her feet. It wasn’t long after that before Alessandra was starting to get up again, and Gemma caught her with a standing sidekick to the body. It caused Esposito to double over for a moment, and allowed Pierce to bounce off the near side for a guillotine leg drop across the back of her neck. The final Aspire Champion got back to her feet, and moved towards the ropes. When she spotted the Unity Champion beginning to rise, she paused a half second and bolted towards her with a running mid-air knee strike to the head that dropped her! Pierce went for the cover and almost hooked a leg, but her arm hurt too much and she pulled it back.

Zack: This is amazing! Gemma’s practically fighting with only two legs here….and she’s actually got the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOO!!!

Alessandra got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Gemma got to her feet again. She moved towards the corner, and waited for her opponent to start getting up again. And she stopped that with an axe kick. 

Claire: Gemma has to keep doing this. She has to keep Alessandra on the mat if she can because I don’t know how effective her kicks will be if Esposito manages to get back to a vertical base.

Pierce tried to work out the pain in both arms until she saw her opponent on the rise again. The Brit hit the far side ropes, and came back with a curb stomp. Her face was tight with anger and pain as she reached down to grab her by the head. She grimaced as she did so, and pulled Alessandra’s head under her arm. She tried to hook it tightly, but she let out a growl of pain. It looked as though she were going for her DDT finisher, but Alessandra took advantage of her slowed reaction and countered into a Northern Lights suplex into a bridge!

Zack: She can’t even hook her hea----wait a minute!! 

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE----------NOO!!!

Gemma got her shoulder up, and growled in pain at how it felt. Alessandra sat up slowly, trying to gather her wits and pull herself together as the referee only showed her a two count.

Claire: Well, Gemma now knows that she can’t rely on Pierce The World and finding that out almost cost her dearly! Alessandra was just half a second away from stealing this one.

When the Italian beauty saw Gemma pushing up to try to rise, she slid across and grabbed both of her arms into a scissored armbar submission. It pulled them both behind the Brit’s body, and caused her to scream in pain. The referee dropped down in front of her to ask if she wanted to stop the match, but Gemma shook her head. Alessandra tightened her grip, increasing the pressure even more as Gemma let out another angry scream of pain.

Zack: You know what we might be about to see? We may be about to see Gemma Pierce tell the referee to stop this match! She’s never tapped out, and she couldn’t if she wanted to here! Alessandra could be SECONDS away from making Gemma quit!

Claire: Right from the off, Alessandra has targeted the arms of her opponent and this has to be absolute torture for the Liverpudlian. We know how tough she is...but I don’t know that she can endure much more of this.

The referee checked again to see about stopping the match, but Gemma only screamed instead of actually responding. The fans in the Future Shock Arena were on their feet anticipating Gemma actually quitting, but the “World Piercer” began using her legs to reach and stretch for the nearest set of ropes. She barely got her toes under the bottom rope before the referee called for the break. Alessandra looked over to see where her foot was, and shook her head. 

Zack: I’ll tell you what. Whether you like Gemma Pierce or not is irrelevant! That woman has an inhuman pain threshold in her body that won’t let her do anything but keep fighting if she’s able. It is scary how tough the “World Piercer” truly is!

Claire: She’s as stubborn as they come but Alessandra is piling on the damage and if she can trap Gemma in the middle of the ring I don’t think Pierce will be able to withstand it again.

Gemma struggled back to her feet as Alessandra went back on offense. She began throwing big European uppercuts, backing the final Aspire Champion into the ropes. When she went to whip her across for the ride, Gemma didn’t go far and clutched that arm against her body. Alessandra nodded her head as she circled around behind her, waiting for her to turn around.

Zack: Alessandra’s got something in mind here, and just that irish whip sent shockwaves up Gemma’s arm and shoulder! 

Claire: It’s testament to the number that Alessandra has done to her opponent with her strategy tonight. We’ve not seen anyone put Gemma in this much trouble before.

As soon as Pierce turned towards her, Alessandra grabbed her arm and dropped into her inverted stomp facebreaker, which also yanked Gemma’s arm at the same time. Esposito immediately made the cover with both legs hooked!

Zack: There’s the DEAD FALL!! I think it’s over!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Wilson called for the bell, and Alessandra sat up with a tired smile growing across her face. When she got to her feet, she also had her hand raised.

Claire: Alessandra picks up a huge win over a former Aspire Champion and contender to the Future Shock Championship and takes home two points for Italy. You’ve got to hand it to her. It was a perfect strategy tonight. 

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……...ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!!!

Zack: And Italy steps into first place alongside Canada and Northern Ireland in the tightest Global Wars series in history! Alessandra pulled out what I feel is an upset here in Boston, and she damn well deserves those two points!

She glanced up to the scoreboard to see her points added, and her name now alongside both Sydney and Cait. That made her smile wider. 

Claire: With just two weeks to go until Global Wars, it’s all to play for. The prize and the Future Shock Championship shot could still be anyone’s.

Zack: You aren’t kidding about that. Fans, when we come back, it’ll be title time when the Diamond Championship is on the line in a massive grudge match. 

The show then cuts to a commercial for Future Shock Global Wars in 2 weeks on FFW All Access. 

DOC Demands Answers

A hand is shown knocking on the door of Adam’s office incessantly. The Director had yet to answer but as the camera pulled back, the hand belonged to DOC. He was standing with his client, River Campbell.

DOC: C’mon, Adam! DOC needs a word! Open the door!

He actually tried to open it, only to find it was locked and he resumed knocking away at the door as he stood with his client. 

River: Look, DOC, I don’t want to be that person but… if maybe he’s not answering for a reason. Maybe you should take that as a sign. You know to come back later. After all, if he’s in there then perhaps he’s on an important call or having an important meeting with someone. Or stealing a little bit of private time with his wife...ya know what I’m saying? And all you’re doing is annoying him. And her. And certainly not putting him in any mood whatsoever to help you out or see you in a good light at all. This might be the exact opposite of getting more flies with honey approach.

She shrugged her shoulders.

River: OR...maybe, he’s not answering and the door is locked because he’s not actually in there and you’re just wasting your time hammering away at the door to an empty office. Either way, maybe we should just try again later. Hell, perhaps this nice cameraman here has some ideas where Adam is.

DOC: Nah nah. See, ol’ DOC has a sixth sense when it comes to business. He’s in there, and I’m going to get some confirmation on a few things. Besides I have it on very good authority from one of his confidants he’s in there. 

DOC continues knocking just as Adam walks up behind him. The manager doesn’t notice him at all. 

DOC: You know he and Dante are thick as molasses, right? He told me himself that the best way to get what you want is you have to be forceful and take charge of the situation when it comes to Adam.

Still behind him, Adam nods his head as he listens while DOC remains oblivious to his presence. 

DOC: So ol’ DOC is gonna have to take a firm hand and be like a second father to him. I got this under control.

River: You might be right. At least about Dante and molasses...I’m sure Dante clings to Adam just as molasses would and is probably just as difficult to get rid of. The rest….the rest I’d take with a big pinch of salt. Either way, there’s no chance at all that Dante counts as one of Adam’s confidants - mostly because I think Adam’s made it pretty clear he can’t stand the Canadian wannabe and only tolerates him because he absolutely has to. Though I’m sure Adam will appreciate you taking him under your wing and becoming a second father to him...life is certainly never boring. Especially if you take him to wayward gator sanctuaries.

DOC continued to knock on the door, and shake his head.

DOC: I’m a busy man, Adam! DOC got a lot of business to handle, and I also need to order a pizza. So c’mon out, there’s no point hiding. 

Adam raised his eyebrows at the hiding comment, and folded his arms across his chest as he remained standing behind the oblivious manager.

DOC: Don’t make me have to go to Bri about this. 

River grinned at Adam before she looked over to DOC. 

River: Okay...so you’re sure he’s in there right? And Dante told you that Adam respects a man who takes charge of the situation? Who is forceful and tells people what he wants? So go ahead. Take Dante’s advice. If Adam won’t answer, take a step backwards, take a deep breath and kick down that door. Make sure he knows you’re a guy who won’t be denied. Who won’t take no for an answer. He’ll probably respect you so much that he won’t even make you pay for the damage, he’ll be so in awe of an action man like yourself. Or, even better, go get yourself a fire axe. It could be just like The Shining - a couple of blows to break through the door and “Here’s DOCCCCC!!!!!”

DOC snapped his fingers, seemingly agreeing with River on at least one of her ideas. He went to turn around and nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw the Future Shock Director standing almost right behind him. DOC clutched his heart for a second, and flashed a big smile.

DOC: Don’t be trying to sneak up on DOC, I could have struck  you, you know. How did you get out of the office past me? And why is your door locked?

Adam: I wouldn’t recommend striking me. I was never in the office the whole time you were here, and I keep the door locked so people don’t go through my things. Now what was that you were saying about using a forceful hand with me….and being a second father? 

DOC: Hahahaha! Don’t worry about that. I was just chatting with River here. You know River, right? 

Adam: Yeah, I know her. She works for Future Shock, and she’s been featured quite a bit. So yeah, I know her. 

River: I was really hoping I get to see him try and kick open your door. That would be hilarious to see. How’d you feel about getting DOC as a second father figure? I promise you, he’d keep life interesting and would have plenty of really good… plenty of advice for you anyway. Probably a little less annoying than having Dante around too. 

Adam: I got one, thanks. Now what is it that you want to know? 

Adam raised an eyebrow as he leaned against the wall, waiting for DOC to answer his question.

DOC: Well. you did say that if River wins her match against Big Syd at Global Wars that she would get a Diamond Championship match, right?

Adam: That’s correct. 

DOC: Does it make a difference who has the title? I mean Katie Flanagan could lose it tonight, after all.

Adam: It makes no difference. Whether it’s Madyson or….Katie, River would be the challenger in the next Diamond Championship match if she gets past Sydney at Global Wars.

River: That’s what you wanted to ask him? After spending fifteen minutes knocking at his door? You wanted to know if it mattered whether it was Cait or Madyson with the title? You know I think I could’ve answered that for you and told you that after I beat Sydney in London, I’ll be facing whoever has that title. Be it the Million Dollar Baby or the Middle Witch of the trio. Adam’s going to name someone the number one contender dependent on who has the title. Not that it matters because if I win the belt then I’m sure I’ll end up defending against Madyson, Cait and probably Sydney too. Bring it on too. I’ll take on anyone and everyone who wants a piece of me.

Adam: Was that it?

DOC: No no! I want you to know I’m onto your big secret! You got River and four other girls in the Future Sock Cup coming soon. And one we don’t know about. I know who the surprise is! 

Adam: You do? Didn’t you say it was Wendy Briese a couple weeks ago? Because I’ll rule that one out for you. It’s not Wendy.

River: Trust me those names he reeled off last time out? They were just the tip of the iceberg. Seriously, he’s messaged with the names of just about everyone who has ever been part of FFW. Honestly. He woke me up at 4am one morning to tell me it was the Suzuki Sisters - both of them. He got me to call him, said it was an emergency, all to throw out the name Mia Rivera….I had to use my All Access subscription to look her up. Shit, I swear he’s just been making up some of the names I’ve heard in the last two weeks...one time he even claimed this was a double bluff and you’ve not actually got a secret sixth entrant - at least not one who was a wrestler.

Adam: Mia’s retired and working as a ring announcer now. Scratch her off the list too.

DOC: Well it all made sense when you got Vivacious Vee running around lately. It’s one of the Wicked Storm, isn’t it? You’re putting Michelle or Kristina into the match, aren’t you? 

DOC looked back to River with a knowing look, almost as he had just uncovered everything. When he looked back to Adam, the Director shook his head.

Adam: It’s neither one of them. To be in the Cup, I required everyone involved to have had more than one match at some point in Future Shock. They haven’t ever had one, so the sixth entrant isn’t either of them.

River: And that also means it probably isn’t going to be John Youle or Ryan Sheffield in drag either. This guy has heard all the conspiracy theories….and then passed them onto me. Can you please give him a hint? Or just for the love of God say ‘yes’ to whatever name he throws out next? Then maybe he’ll not message me at all hours of the day and night with the latest wacky theory a friend of a friend or member of the lighting crew has heard.

Adam: Sure, I can give you a name at random. But I’ll also add that who it is will be at Global Wars in 2 weeks live and in person. 

DOC cut him off.

DOC: IGNIS!!

Adam shrugged his shoulders at that.

Adam: Okay, sure.

The Director gave River a pat on the shoulder as he walked past her and DOC. The manager tapped his forehead with a smile.

DOC: Confirmed right there. What’d I tell you? It’s gonna be Ignis!

River nodded her head, giving him a non-committal noise of general agreement.

River: Yep, I heard him. Loud and clear. Now you can stop obsessing about it and stop listening to all those conspiracy theories going round the internet. It’s Ignis. I’ll watch all her matches and will be completely prepared for her. Yup. That’s what I’m going to do. Definitely. No worries.

DOC nodded with approval as he followed his client off camera, and then we cut to a commercial for Future Shock Global Wars on FFW All Access in 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 10:25:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 04:25:45 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break one last time for the evening, and Lexi is once again standing in the ring ready to introduce the main event.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the Future Shock Diamond Championship!

Zack: It’s title time tonight! And there may be no more heated issue between a challenger and champion right now than the two we’re about to see collide for the Diamond Championship.

Claire: There’s been a lot of bad blood built up between these two and right here it’s going to boil over. No love lost, just two women, a lot of hatred and one of the most sought after titles in wrestling on the line.

The lights go out completely as Sisters Are Doing It for Themselves” starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupt, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of three female figures standing in a line on the stage.

We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"
Standin' on their own two feet
And ringin' on their own bells
We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come back up a sound like thunder plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke comes from the bottom of the stage, still hiding the female figures for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal the three Stone sisters; Melody, Madyson and Mikayla standing hand in hand with their heads raised, looking towards the ceiling.

Now this is a song to celebrate
The conscious liberation of the female state
Mothers, daughters and their daughters too, oh yeah
Woman to woman, we're singin' with you

Lexi: Introducing alongside Melody and Mikayla of Trinity, this is…...MADYSON STONE!!

They unlink their hands and take off to the ring at a run and all jump up onto the apron at the same time. Melody and Madyson stand at a corner each, while Mikayla jumps up to sit on the top rope; all facing out towards the crowd. The two older sisters climb through the ropes while Mikayla stands up on the top rope and then backflips into the ring to land between them with a smirk. The three make their way to the corner and share some hushed words as the music comes to an end.

Zack: Madyson Stone came as close as it gets to becoming the new Diamond Champion at Crossed Out in the triple threat elimination match for the title. She’s had the champion try to steal title matches from her, and cost her the finals of the title tournament. She’s got all the reason in the world to want to take Cait’s head off, and claim the title that’s eluded her all these months.

Claire: You know all of that is going to be fuel for the Stone sister tonight, she has to try and control herself too. She can’t afford to burn out all that emotion and that hatred early on and she can’t afford to go too far and get herself disqualified. That’s going to be half the challenge Madyson faces tonight.

The opening of Madonna’s “Material Girl” begins playing as Cait Flanagan steps out onto the ramp. With a wink, she licks her index finger and touches it to the ground and as she passes the spot, flames shoot up behind her. She reaches into her tights and pulls out a wad of cash, fanning it out for the crowd to see. Kyle follows after her with a smile on his face.

She tousles her hair and fans herself with the money, then shrugs and tosses it behind her, letting it get eaten up by the flames. Cait puts her hand up to her mouth as she seems to realize what she’s done, but then she shrugs her shoulders and cackles.

You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl…

Still laughing, Cait skips the rest of the way down to the ring, tossing her hair over her shoulder and blowing mocking kisses to the men in the audience. She ascends the steps and ducks through the ropes as Kyle opens them for her, as she’s winking at the referee.

Lexi: From Belfast, Northern Ireland, she is The Million Dollar Baby and the reigning and defending Future Shock Diamond Champion Cait! Flanagan!

She seems to thank Lexi for her introduction and goes to her corner, laying across the turnbuckle and giving her opponent a cheeky little wave as she waits for things to get started.

Zack: Cait Flanagan doesn’t care about putting on a good show. She couldn’t give a damn about a star rating. All she wants is to leave the same way she came in, with that title in her possession. She’s a cagey young woman who will take advantage of any opportunity presented to her. No wonder she hired Kilmeade!

Claire: It’s been the hallmark of both her and virtually all of Kyle’s clients hasn’t it? They don’t give a damn about how they pick up the victories, so long as they do rack up the wins, achieve their goals and rack up the titles. Cait will do anything and everything in her power to win tonight - whether it’s legal or not - and Mady will need to be on the lookout for those tricks.

Referee Ashley Pruitt took the title from Cait after making sure no one was hiding any weapons. She held it overhead while Lexi left the ring, and then called for the bell. Madyson’s face showed the anger already starting to bubble as they moved towards each other in the center of the ring. Cait looked up to the slightly taller woman before pressing a kiss to her hand and telling Madyson where she could kiss it when she smacked her own butt. Stone went to grab her just before Cait bolted out of the ring with the witch chasing after her. The champion made a lap around the ring with Madyson in hot pursuit. When she rolled under the bottom rope, Cait went for an elbow drop as Madyson was sliding in after her. But the brunette outsmarted her and slid back out, letting Cait hit the canvas instead. Stone darted into the ring as Cait grabbed her elbow, and was taken down with a Thesz press followed by furious right hands to her head. The Boston crowd was already making a lot of noise, but got even louder as Madyson hammered away.

Zack: If she wanted to get under Madyson’s skin right at the outset, she didn’t have a lot of work to do! Look at Madyson go! 

Claire: She’s been a thorn in Madyson’s side for a long, long time and you know Stone is going to be working out a couple of months of frustration tonight.

Flanagan managed to monkey flip her off to the canvas, and tried to get back to her feet. She darted for the ropes to leave the ring again, but Madyson caught her by the tights from behind and shook her head. Cait was overpowered when Stone yanked her backwards into a rear waistlock and then sent flying with a belly to back overhead suplex. The challenger immediately got to her feet, and spotted Cait trying to do the same before she took off with a flying shoulder tackle to put her down again. The challenger hopped to her feet, waving Cait to get up again. The champion was a little slower about doing it this time, but caught a sling blade clothesline when she did that sent her tumbling through the ropes off the apron and to the floor.

Zack: Good Lord! If I was Cait, I think I’d stop getting up right about now! The champion is out here in front of us on the floor, and looks like Madyson is coming to get her!

Claire: Flanagan’s chickens are all coming home to roost at this moment and Madyson isn’t giving so much as a second to try and get herself together and switch up to plan B. Or C. 

Kyle headed around the corner to check on his client until Madyson glared at him, stopping him in his tracks. She pulled Cait up, and bounced her head off the broadcast table. That sent the redhead staggering for a second, and Madyson followed up by darting towards her with a flash kick that dropped her to a seat against the barricade. Stone waved her up again, and this time connected with a big boot to the jaw that toppled Cait over into the front row of ringside. The referee continued her count in the ring, causing Melody and Mikayla to get their sister’s attention and recommend bringing Cait back inside the squared circle.

Zack: Some damn good advice by Madyson’s sisters. She’s not gonna beat Cait on the floor, and leave with the Diamond Championship!

Claire: You’re right Zack. In that respect Cait has the advantage here tonight - she might lose the fight out here, but that won’t concern her so long as she leaves with the Diamond Championship still in her grasp.

Madyson nodded in agreement, but turned back to Cait just before she got a thumb in her eye. It blinded the brunette for a second, allowing Cait to choke her across the top of the barricade before shoving her backwards. Flanagan hopped over the rail back to ringside, and lowered her shoulder to send Madyson back first into the apron. The redhead rolled into the ring and back out again to break the count before finding herself a chair under the apron. She slid it out, and the referee ducked through the ropes warning her she’d get disqualified. Cait shrugged her shoulders at that, and started to measure the challenger.

Zack: She doesn’t give a damn if she gets disqualified, and Cait’s about to blast Madyson with that chair and leave with the title anyway!

Claire: Like I said, all the Million Dollar Princess cares about is leaving with the title - no matter how she achieves that.

Madyson started to turn around as Cait aimed for her head with the chair. But the witch caught her with a kick to the gut followed by a palm thrust to the throat that made the champion drop it. Cait staggered backwards coughing as Madyson scooped up the chair herself. Her anger was easily visible as she stalked towards the champion with the chair raising up over her head.

Zack: That’s not gonna win the title, Madyson! It may feel good to do it, but your Diamond Championship aspirations will be done with that chair if you use it!

Claire: Stone’s emotions are carrying her away and this is one of those moments that she’ll live to regret if she goes through with it.

Madyson never had a chance to use it when the referee came out, and pulled it away from her from behind. Stone turned around with a fist clenched, thinking it was Kyle. But she stopped herself as the referee went to put the chair back under the ring. As Pruitt did that, Cait punted Madyson between the legs and dropped her to her knees on the floor. The referee looked back up after getting rid of the weapon to see Madyson doubled over on the floor with Cait catching her breath as she leaned against the apron.

Claire: And in a move that will surprise nobody who has watched her before, Flanagan takes a shortcut to stop Madyson in her tracks.

Zack: Cait could play special teams for the Patriots with punts like that! This match has spent more time on the floor than in the ring so far.

The champion rolled back into the ring after the referee got inside, and encouraged her to count Madyson out. Flanagan dropped to a knee to collect herself as the referee began her ten count. Madyson got to the apron at six, and was stepping through the ropes at eight before Flanagan kicked the middle rope between her legs. It dropped her back into the ring on her knees, and Cait started to remove one of the turnbuckle pads and toss it to the floor. Madyson was slow to get to her feet, and the champion didn’t let her stay up long when she connected with a chop block to her left knee. Cait grabbed that same leg, and started spiking the knee into the mat. Dragging her to the ropes, the champion draped that leg across the bottom before leaving her feet to crash down on top of it. She did that twice more as Kyle looked on with approval. 

Zack: Cait’s borrowing a page from Jane’s playbook earlier tonight, Claire. She’s trying to take out Madyson’s leg, and I don’t think that’ll be nearly as difficult as it was for Jane and those massive leg muscles of Sienna.

Claire: You have to hand it to Cait, despite all the bullshit that she pulls, she is a very talented wrestler and a shrewd tactician inside the ring. You’re seeing right now why she is the Diamond Champion.

Cait rolled Madyson onto her back, and applied a figure four leglock to cause further damage. Melody and Mikayla watched on with concern on their faces as Cait dropped down to the mat, and started applying pressure immediately. The referee knelt next to Madyson’s head as she sat up with pain on her face. Stone tried to swipe at the redhead’s face, but Cait laid back on her elbows to avoid her hands entirely. The referee checked again, and Madyson made it clear she wasn’t quitting. 

Zack: Believe it or not, this is the first time either one of them has tried to win this match. Cait’s exacerbating what she already started damaging with this figure four, and making sure to stay out of Madyson’s reach in the process. 

Claire: It’s a very effective and efficient submission hold too Zack. It’s a go to hold that has stood the test of time simply because of how much leverage you can apply while you’ve got it locked in. This is going to be putting one Hell of a strain on Madyson’s ligaments.

The Stone sisters began rallying the crowd in favor of Madyson, not that they needed it since the fans were already calling her name. Cait pulled tighter on her leg to increase the pressure, causing the challenger’s hands to cover her face to hide how much it hurt. The referee checked again, while Flanagan laid back on the mat and slowly reached up to grab the middle rope. Stone shouted in pain as Cait pulled on the rope. But when Pruitt looked back to see Cait, she was propped up on her elbows with a smile on her face. 

Claire: Sneaky from Cait right there, using the ropes to apply more leverage and given all the attention that she’s given Madyson’s leg in the last few moments, this match might not last much longer if she keeps on getting away with it.

Zack: I’d love to ask the referee why she thinks that middle rope is shaking. Does she think there’s a big draft blowing in the Future Shock Arena?!

Pruitt turned back to Madyson again as Cait extended her hands under the bottom rope. This time, Kyle grabbed them and started pulling. The pain intensified again for a moment until Mikayla and Melody headed around the ring towards him. Kyle let go, and moved to the adjacent corner. Flanagan grabbed the rope this time just as the referee turned to see what was going on, and the figure four was broken as a result. Cait got to her feet as the referee gave her plenty of static, causing the champion to tell her to disqualify her.

Claire: Cait’s giving the referee all the reason in the world to grant her wish, but Pruitt knows the fans want to see the issues between these two settled one way or another in Boston tonight!!

Zack: Whatever lets her leave with the title, that’s what matters to Cait. I think that title means more than two Global Wars points to the “Million Dollar Baby.” 

The referee showed restraint as Cait continued telling her to ring the bell. But Pruitt wouldn’t, so Cait slapped her across the face as a result. The referee’s face went bright red as she headed for the corner to call for the bell, only for Melody and Mikayla to get her attention and try to talk her out of it. The referee paid attention to them pleading Madyson’s case when Cait went to get her opponent...and was pulled into a small package by the challenger! But the referee didn’t see it for listening and looking at Mikayla and Melody.

Zack: She’s trying to get this match thrown out, thank goodness for the Stone girls! They’re trying to calm her down, and----LOOK AT THAT!!

Claire: TURN AROUND!!! C’mon Pruitt!! We’re three seconds from a new champion!!!

Both of the Stone sisters saw it too, and pointed it out before Pruitt turned around and dove into position to make the count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOO!!!

Cait kicked out in time, and rolled back to her feet. Madyson was trying to get up as well, and caught the champion coming forward with a shot to the stomach. Two more landed, stopping Cait in her tracks and allowing the challenger to get to her feet. Madyson was a little shaky though, and when Cait grabbed her from behind, Stone surprised her with a stunner that bounced the champion off the mat.

Claire: Madyson’s having trouble standing thanks to the work done to her leg but she’s operating on instinct and that’s still enough to cause the Champion plenty of problems!!

Stone struggled to get back to her feet, but glanced over to see Cait still stirring on the mat. The champion was beginning to rise as well when Madyson staggered towards her and landed a Fosbury flop. She rolled off and headed for the ropes to help her get up, causing the crowd to get behind her again. Cait finally began to stir before Madyson caught her with a backstabber, but the impact made her clench her own knee in pain before she dragged herself towards Cait to make the cover. 

Zack: Madyson’s doing pretty well for having one good leg, but that might have been too much! There’s a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Cait kicked out again, causing Madyson to roll off the cover. She used the ropes to help her get to her feet, and started muttering something to herself, almost as though she were demanding Cait to get up so she could finish the job.

Claire: This is a lot of grit and determination on display from Madyson as she fights through the pain. It shows just how much this Championship means to her.

Zack: Certainly sounds like she’s ready to put this one in the history books, and leave Boston with the Diamond Championship!

Madyson limped around behind the champion as she was trying to get to her feet. When she did, Stone immediately pulled her into position for her inverted underhook facebuster! But her knee gave out, causing her to drop Cait who immediately responded by jerking Madyson into her own double underhook facebuster! She slid into position over her as the referee began to count!

Zack: Madyson looking for BLA---Her knee gave out!! Wait….THE IRISH GOODBYE!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to the dismay of the live crowd. They began booing as Kyle was anything but disappointed on the floor. He snatched the title off the timekeeper’s table as Cait got to her feet and had her hand raised by the referee.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall….AND STIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL Future Shock Diamond Champion….’THE MILLION DOLLAR BABY’ CAIT FLANAGAN!!!

Claire: All credit to her, Flanagan executed her strategy perfectly. Focused on the leg, did all the damage that she could to the limb and it paid off perfectly right at the end. She has turned away the challenge of a very impressive Madyson Stone tonight!

Kyle joined Cait in the ring, and got a hug from his client before he returned her title to her. She gave it a kiss before Kyle pointed out the new leader once again in Global Wars after her 2 points were added.

Zack: Cait Flanagan is back in the lead in Global Wars, and she is the only woman in the series who was undefeated during it! Flanagan clean swept her four matches, retained her title tonight, and heads to London as possibly the odds on favorite right now to win it all!

Claire: You’re right Zack. Cait has all the momentum behind her as we race towards the conclusion to the most tightly contested Global Wars series ever. And you know as well as I do that Kyle will have her fully prepared for whatever might get thrown her way in the battle royale two weeks from tonight. 

Zack: Two weeks from tonight, it’s GLOBAL WARS in London only on FFW All Access! And I’m sure we’ll hear from the new Diamond Champion that night as well! Cait Flanagan is Miss Global Wars as far as I’m concerned! History will be made one way or another 2 weeks from tonight! Make sure you join us!  We’ll see you in London!

The celebration continued in the ring with the crowd booing Cait as she climbed all four corners to remind them who was the Diamond Champion as Future Shock faded to black.

2 Weeks from Tonight Only On FFW All Access!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 10:27:40 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: