Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 10:24:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 94

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 94  (Read 175 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 20, 2021, 07:50:38 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
April 20, 2021

The FFW logo is shown in graffiti on a brick wall before the camera wheels around to see Nadia and Alessandra of Target Acquired standing outside an old gym somewhere in Boston. They give each other a look as “Boom” by the X Ambassadors starts to play. When they start to head inside, we begin to see some of the stars of Future Shock in clips. 

My feet go boom boom boom
Boom boom boom, boom boom boom
My heart beats boom boom boom
Boom boom boom, boom boom boom
High speed, go zoom zoom zoom
Zoom zoom zoom, zoom zoom zoom

The clips begin with the Doomsday Sisters thrusting the Future Shock Tag Titles over their heads in South Korea, followed by Angelina Fantastica launching herself over the top rope. Luna and Anna Cortez popping out of a gift box next, and that’s followed by Cait Flanagan lounging on a boat in a red bikini. Then we cut back to Nadia and Alessandra as they step inside the dusty gym, and start getting the equipment inside working. 

I said, hey, uh huh, you can't stop me
'Cause my pain, uh huh, is gasoline (ooh)
I can't wait, no, for nobody
If you break my heart, it's 1, 2, 3
Boom boom boom

With the gym now somewhat ready for use, they see a ring standing in the center of it. They head towards it before we cut to another set of clips. They include: Stacey Sky looking up to the Future Shock Championship in her hand, Jamie Winters pulling a bunny out of a hat, Sydney Christensen twirling her Louisville Slugger with Dante standing behind her, and finally Charlotte Harker admiring her handiwork after leaving an opponent laying. The shot changes back to Target Acquired in a dusty ring before they close their eyes. The shot changes to black before we open live inside the Future Shock Arena to a roaring crowd. The camera spins around to show the fans as well as Lexi stepping through the ropes. 

That's what I'm gonna do
I got a new tattoo, don't know what to tell you
Got nothing left to prove to you

With the crowd waving their signs and making a tremendous amount of noise, we cut down to the booth to find Zack Hudson and Claire Black. 

Zack: Hello, everyone, and welcome back to Boston, Massachusetts! It’s good to be home, and the Future Shock girls are fresh off making history at Global Wars two weeks ago only on FFW All Access. Alessandra Esposito came from behind and overcame all the odds to become the 2021 Global Wars Champion for Italy.

Claire: It was a very impressive performance from Alessandra to outlast all the other competitors in the Global Wars Battle Royal and made history. Italy’s first ever entrant and first ever Global Wars Champion; Future Shock’s first ever Global Wars Champion and now she can set her sights on Stacey Sky and the Future Shock Championship as her reward.

Zack: Our main event will make some more history as the Future Shock Cup is bestowed upon the winner of a 4 Corners match. Angelina Fantastica, Melody Stone, River Campbell, Anna Cortez, Jacqui Minogue and the recently revealed Lowri Moss will look to follow in the footsteps of last year’s winner and receive a massive boost up the ladder in the process.

Claire: Six of the very best right there and whoever leaves with the cup will have most certainly earned it considering the line up of talent. But if they need any motivation to go that extra mile they only have to look at last year’s winner, Cait Flanagan. The current Diamond Champion, a woman who was the pace setter in the Global Wars series and will certainly be featured in the main event picture going forward.

Zack: It’s gonna be a long overdue grudge match when Jane Strode of the Laurie Jane Experience meets Raven Knight one on one. Jane’s been dealing with Raven, and most recently her boyfriend who claims she’s been trying to steal him away with scandalous texts and pictures. I wouldn’t trust Marx as far as I could throw him across the street personally.

Claire: There’s a lot of frustration for Jane to work out tonight. From getting beaten by the Doomsday Sisters on back to back shows - including for the Future Shock tag titles - to Andrew Marx claiming that she’s infatuated with him and, of course, Raven Knight and the fireballs that she’s thrown into Laurie’s face in recent months. This one has been bubbling up since they teamed together to face The Matriarchy a while back.

Zack: We’ll find out who the next two women will be that will get a chance to be part of the Anarchy Championship crowning. We already know it’s Charlotte Harker and Raven Knight confirmed, but there’s still one match yet to be named to see who joins them. Adam will fill us in on that tonight.

Claire: Whoever it is, they’d better be prepared to risk life, limb and potentially lose years off their careers because we’ve seen just how violent both Charlotte and Raven can be. They won’t show any mercy to anyone who might get in their way of claiming that Anarchy Championship. 

Zack: After finally putting the Dollhouse down in London, Arabella goes one on one with Destiny Campbell tonight. I understand Destiny’s husband, who handles her business affairs because I mean….who would let her do it….demanded a rematch. We’ll see that tonight too!

Claire: Well, okay, she has a husband and a business manager. Arabella hoped she had dealt with all this bull and put the concrete laden tea pots behind her after an emphatic victory in London. Tonight, though, Destiny gets the chance to even the score between them.

Zack: That’s a lot to look forward to as the fallout from Global Wars begins, and we start the march towards FFW vs. Future Shock on June 15th on FFW All Access. Maybe we’ll find out more about that show..

Claire: The Impact specials were a highlight last year and I’m sure this event will be just as eagerly anticipated and everyone in Future Shock will be hoping they get given the chance to step up to the plate and show again that FFW’s future is very, very bright.

As Claire finishes her thought, the show cuts to the ring and finds Lexi ready and waiting to begin, decked out in a black top and miniskirt.

Lexi: What’s up, Boston?! The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights go out for a couple of moments before “Paradise Circus” by Massive Attack begins to play, causing the lights to flicker on and off randomly over the crowd. After a couple of seconds of this, a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp to illuminate Jane Strode; the blonde stood there in glittering metallic blue, tights and matching top with the initials ‘LJE’ emblazoned down the leg and across the chest in gold lettering. With a grin she threw her hands into the air, getting

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome… JANE STRODE!!!

Jane made her way down to ring with a large smile on her face before she slid underneath the bottom rope and pushed straight up to her feet, throwing her arms in the air once more as she circled around the ring to get a response from the crowd before she leaned back against the turnbuckles in her corner. As she waited for the match to being, Laurie sprinted down towards the ring in her street clothes and slid underneath the bottom rope, only for the official to cut her off and order her back to the floor. Laurie looked confused and perplexed by this but accepted the officials orders with the smallest nod of her head, slid out of the ring to take up a place in the corner.

Zack: Jane Strode has been wanting to get her hands on Raven for a while, and the reasons just keep mounting. It started with the Experience teaming with Raven and getting left in the dust. Then Laurie ate a fireball to the face, and now Jane has been accused of trying to seduce Raven’s boyfriend. 

Claire: This is most definitely a grudge match and Andy Marx has continually poured fuel on the fire with his antics and accusations. I know Jane’s going to be angry but she’s got to funnel and focus that correctly if she’s to win this contest.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of “Is this the way you get to hell” by Stitched Up Heart starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face. 

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Lexi: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Zack: The last time we saw Raven Knight in the ring, she was trying to blind Charlotte Harker with a bullrope. None of that will be legal here, but do you think she believes what Andy’s been trying to sell about her opponent tonight?

Claire: Probably not. But I’m also not sure it matters all that much does it? We know that Raven will come out here with a bloodlust and a desire to beat up her opponent regardless of any outside factors. That’s not going to be any different tonight.

Lexi leaves the ring as referee Jennifer Stringer checks for hidden weapons on both women. Raven gets a bit more thorough of a check, given how her last match went. But the referee finds nothing, and calls for the bell to start the match. Raven looks a little irritated that she got a more thorough check than Jane did, and immediately starts giving Stringer a piece of her mind. Jane, however, cut that short as she charged across the ring and used a running shoulder tackle to drive Raven into her corner. A series of shoulder thrusts followed that before the blonde hammered an European uppercut to the chin that snapped her head backwards on impact. Two handfuls of hair turned into a hair mare to throw Raven to the mat, and Jane immediately went for a curb stomp before Raven rolled out of the ring. 

Zack: You weren’t kidding about Jane being more fired up tonight, Claire. She took the fight right to Raven, who apparently didn’t like she was checked more closely for weapons. I don’t blame the referee at all for doing it myself.

Claire: I’m sure the last thing Stringer wants to do tonight is scramble for a fire extinguisher because Raven’s come with lighter fluid, a zippo and a desire to turn Jane into BBQ.

Stringer began a ten count before Raven went around the corner, and climbed back up onto the apron. Jane brushed past the referee, and was there to greet her with a running forearm to the mouth. Two more landed in quick succession before Jane hooked her head, and looked to bring her back into the ring with a vertical suplex to the canvas. Knight was only halfway back to her feet before Jane whipped her into the far corner. The brunette stopped herself from hitting it, but wasn’t able to avoid Jane with a corner clothesline to her back that sent her into the corner anyway.  She immediately pulled the firestarter into a half and half suplex followed by a leaping elbow drop.

Zack: I don’t know if anyone is ever going to make Raven regret anything she’s ever done, but I’ll give Jane Strode an A for effort! She is relentless tonight!

Claire: This has certainly been one heck of a game plan for the opening stages of this match. But the problem is that at some point Raven is going to get a chance to retaliate and she’s going to want to return each of these shots and then some.

A double knee drop to Raven’s body landed as she tried to get up, and Jane continued the offensive by pulling her to her feet and delivering a knee into her face. A gutwrench suplex landed after that, and Strode took off for the far side. She rebounded as Raven was sitting up, and blasted her with a knee trembler to the side of her head that put her down again. She seemed like she was about to go for the cover but instead rolled Raven to the apron before stepping outside the ring. With Raven’s head hanging over the apron, Jane darted across that same apron and delivered a guillotine leg drop to the back of her head. She dropped to the floor for a running high knee to her head after that, and Stringer had already begun telling her to bring the match back into the ring.

Zack: Nothing but hard offense from Jane, and Raven’s catching one hell of a pounding. But we know from her match with Charlotte recently, not to mention her whole career, Raven can be a sponge when it comes to absorbing offense.

Claire: There are few women as good as Raven when it comes to soaking up a beating. If anything, I think there’s part of her that enjoys it; that enjoys knowing she’s in a real proper fight. 

Jane didn’t pay the referee much attention though, and grabbed Raven’s head to pull her further out. It looked like she was going for a hangman’s DDT, but when she dropped down to the floor, Raven managed to bend her knees around the bottom rope and let Jane crash to the floor herself. The brunette rubbed the back of her neck as Jane clutched her lower back on the floor. The booing began again, but it was because Andrew Marx was heading down to the ring as Raven was getting herself together.

Zack: Jane was going to drive her head into the floor from the apron, but Raven...I’ve never seen a counter like that! I think she’s found her opening that you were referencing.

Claire: As good as she is at absorbing punishment, she’s even better at dealing it out and I think Jane is going to get a masterclass right now. 

Knight reset herself on the canvas, and rolled out to the floor with her opponent. Raven was close to the broadcast table, and happened to overhear Claire. She told the boxer she was damn right as she pulled Jane and delivered a snake eyes across the top of the broadcast table. Jane fell back to the floor as Raven pulled a chair out from under the ring next. The blonde was trying to get her bearings and get back to her feet before the referee joined them on the floor to warn Raven about using the chair. Knight told her she wasn’t going to touch her with it, and tossed it towards Jane. The dazed blonde caught it, and Raven charged her with a running boot that sent the chair in Jane’s hands into her head. She dropped like a rock, and Raven was cracking her knuckles as the referee was threatening to disqualify her. 

Claire: Well… I guess technically, Raven didn’t use the chair. Jane just made a huge mistake in catching it. Though I’m not at all surprised Stringer is pissed off with the firestarter.

Zack: You or me either one, Claire. Raven is dancing all around the line where the referee is ready to throw this match out. 

Knight pulled Jane up to her feet, and bounced her head off the apron before shoving her back into the ring. Andy was applauding her as he watched, and the firestarter bounced off the near side to deliver a knee drop to the back of her head. With a confident smirk on her face, she pulled Jane’s head up with one hand and fired forearms across her face with the other arm. Rising back to her feet, she told Jane to get up again so she could knock her down. The blonde was trying to get up, just not for that reason. And as soon as she was almost to a vertical base, Raven pulled her into her facebreaker knee smash. Jane collapsed back to the canvas as Knight propped an elbow across her chest and rested her head against her fist.

Zack: KNIGHT FALL….and if that’s not a lazy cover, I’ve never seen one!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOO!!!

Jane easily got her shoulder off the mat since Raven was hardly covering her. Knight sat up with a smile on her face, seemingly pleased that Jane still wanted to fight.

Claire: If she’d hooked the leg...or made any real attempt at a cover Raven would’ve won this match right there. But she’s like a cat playing with a mouse right here. She just wants to pound a little more on her foe.

Jane tried to roll towards the ropes, but Raven caught her feet before she got there. She fell backwards into a catapult that sent Jane’s neck into the bottom rope. Strode started coughing heavily before rolling out of the ring to the floor. The blonde clutched her throat as she tried to get her breath back, and Raven hopped out to the floor to join her. The referee told her to get the match back in the ring, but as had been the case already, Stringer was ignored. Knight measured Jane as she was coughing still but trying to get to her feet. And an axe kick to the back of her head stopped that, causing Jane to collapse again.

Claire: Raven’s not showing any let up here. Like I said, after the beating Jane doled out at the start, Knight is returning it with interest!

Zack: I’ll be honest with you. I think Raven may be out of Jane’s depth at this early point in her career. She’s never met anyone like Knight, because there aren’t that many like her.

She looked over her shoulder to see Andy before rolling into the ring. The referee joined her in the ring as she beckoned Andy up onto the apron. He dutifully did just that before she kissed him….and removed his belt from his waist. Stringer got onto her case again as she strolled past her, and rolled back out to the floor and laid the belt on the apron for a moment.

Zack: There’s another disqualification she’s flirting with. I thought she was going to whip Jane with that leather belt, but apparently there’s another plan inside that violent mind.

Claire: I think too Raven the victory is just an added bonus to having one Hell of a fight. This might be as much about laying down a marker to Charlotte Harker and whoever is going to be joining them in the Anarchy Championship hunt.

When Jane started to sit up, Raven rained forearms across the back of her neck and finished off the flurry with a kick to her spine. Then she started pulling up the ring apron. She pulled Jane towards the ring, and dropped the apron over her head. She then grabbed the leather belt to wrap around her neck as she tried to suffocate her with the apron and the belt at the same time. Strode started clawing at it to free herself so she could breathe until the referee was screaming at Raven. The brunette let go, and pulled the belt free before rolling back into the ring. She then returned it to Andy before leaning against the corner, encouraging the referee to count Jane out.

Claire: HOLY!! Jane could be out cold and might need urgent medical attention after getting smothered and suffocated like that!

Zack: Raven has taken things to a dangerous extreme. It feels like every match of late, she pushes the envelope a little further. 

Jane emerges from under the apron finally, slumped over and taking in deep breaths now as she sat on the floor. The referee joined her to make sure she wanted to continue the match, and offered to stop it if she wished. Jane shook her head, and was still getting her breath back. She made it back to her feet, and the more inhales of oxygen she got….they seemed to make her more angry. A seething expression washed over her face as she climbed back into the ring.

Zack: Jane...she doesn’t want help right now. The referee offered to stop the match, but she definitely looks like she wants to fight...now more than maybe she did when the bell rang.

Claire: Raven wants a fight and she might have just prodded and poked the bear right now. Raven might not regret anything but whatever happens next...she’ll probably be feeling the effects for the next week!

Jane stepped foot into the ring, and Raven came out of the corner with a smirk on her face. The brunette asked her if she still wanted a fight, and didn’t give her time to answer before she belted Jane with a right to the mouth. Jane didn’t budge, only stared at her. Raven nailed her twice more, and Strode stood her ground, not showing a sign of anything. Raven’s smirk started to disappear, and she went for a knife edge chop. It landed on target, and Jane slapped her own chest and screamed in Raven’s face before a double leg takedown followed. Strode mounted her, and unloaded with furious right hands to the side of her head as the crowd came to its feet! The referee tried to pull her off, but Jane shoved her backwards and delivered more fists! Knight managed to shake her off, and get to her feet. But Jane wasn’t done. She grabbed her arm, and whipped her across to the far side. When Knight rebounded Jane popped her up into a facebuster on the mat. Raven landed face first and then face down on the mat as Jane sat over her with an enraged expression!

Claire: Adrenaline is flowing through the veins of Jane Strode. She’s not feeling a damn thing that Raven is hitting her with and now she herself is flirting with disqualification!! This is one heck of a turnaround!

Zack: No kidding. I think someone trying to literally suffocate her pissed Jane off...and who can blame her for that?!

Jane looked down at Raven, and grabbed her head before spiking her face against the mat repeatedly like a basketball. With the Boston crowd behind her, she got back to her feet, and dragged Raven onto her shoulders. She sat her up on the top turnbuckle before climbing up with her, standing up and planting her head between her legs and hooking both arms behind her! 

Zack: Good Lord….I think Raven’s about to take one hell of a plunge! I’ve never seen Jane do this!

Claire: Like you said, Raven’s been upping the stakes in recent weeks and now, she might have met someone prepared to go all in with her and do just as much damage!

Jane came off the top rope with a double underhook facebuster to the canvas! The fans came to their feet again as she rolled Knight over for the cover with an outside leg hook!

Zack: Nobody’s getting up from that!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Jane shoved Raven away, and got to her feet. She still looked angry, and as though she were about to continue working over her opponent. But the referee raised her hand, and the crowd showed their support too!

Claire: Jane picks up the win but it looks like she’s ready to carry on and make sure she finishes the job on Raven Knight!

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……..JANE STRODE!!

Zack: You can say that again, Lexi! Jane Strode with an EMPHATIC victory, and that’s one for the highlight reel right there! She was hit with a chair, suffocated with the ring apron, and Jane turned into fury in human form! Wow!

Claire: Raven lit the touchpaper, poured more and more fuel to the fire and tonight, in the form of Jane Strode, it exploded in her face; it backfired in spectacular fashion and she’s definitely going to be feeling this one for a long, long time.

Jane stepped out to the floor, starting to calm down. She gave Andy a glare when she locked eyes with him, and he backed up a couple steps with his hands up as she headed towards the back. The show cut elsewhere after that.

Card Subject to change

Sara is shown in the back, standing between Charlotte Harker and Adam Grant. In front of all three of them is the newly minted Future Shock Anarchy Championship in a glass case.

Sara: Adam, I heard you had some news on the Anarchy Championship we see here. So I invited Charlotte to join us, since this affects her. I did invite Raven, but she’s with the trainer along with her boyfriend right now.

Adam: Well I’m sure she can watch it. She doesn’t necessarily need to be present for what I have to say. Besides….what I was going to say has been altered anyway.

Sara: Altered? How so?

Adam: Well as you know, Samantha and I are switching offices, so to speak, in May. So she’s going to be making the matches for the next two shows while I cover FFW. And...well what I had in mind has been changed. Can’t really say no to her honestly, so…. Charlotte, good to see you.

Charlotte had a small smile on her face.

Charlotte: Hi Adam. Always good to be here and to hear in person any news that might affect me and my pursuit of history; of becoming the first ever Anarchy Champion. I’m sure whatever Samantha has in mind will be one heck of a great idea. I can’t wait to hear what it is.

Adam: Originally I was going to make a match where the winner would be added to the Cuffed to the Cage match. But...that’s not going to happen anymore. Samantha has elected to name someone to be added to the match, someone I honestly didn’t see coming as a possibility. And she’s also named the night. 2 weeks ago, we crowned the first Global Wars Champion. Tonight, we crown the Future Shock Cup winner. Next show, the Future Shock Championship is on the line. On May 18th, we’re going to crown the first ever Anarchy Champion in Future Shock.

Sara: That’s Future Shock history made every show lately, isn’t it? But you haven’t told us who Miss Star named to be in the cage with Charlotte and Raven.

Adam: It’s a woman who, like Charlotte here, knows what being the Ultraviolence Champion is like. She held it for the better part of a year a while back. Samantha’s adding Destiny Campbell to the match on the 18th.

Charlotte: A whole series of big shows and history making moments, one after another after another. Certainly come thick and fast and make the $9.99 a month for FFW All Access seem like a steal doesn’t it?

Charlotte grinned for a moment.

Charlotte: Yeah. Destiny is...she’s just like Raven in a lot of ways, only crazier - that’s not a challenge to Raven or Marx to try and outdo her. One loon is more than enough. More psychotic. The pair of them are as deadly as each other with one trying to BBQ her opponents and the other trying to cave in their skulls with concrete teapots. Both can absorb huge amounts of punishment and keep on coming back. It’s going to be one heck of a match watching the three of us go back and forth, beating each other into a bloody pulp in an effort to handcuff the rest to a cage. Anyone who loved what they saw in the main event in South Korea last year? I can pretty much guarantee that this match on the 18th is going to kick it up a notch.

Adam: She’s also decided that a match like that is too much for a referee, especially after seeing what happened with the referee when it was just Charlotte and Raven in the bullrope match. So...she’s named a guest referee who can do what’s needed and not back down.

Charlotte: Maybe you should be taking a couple of notes.

She wiggled her eyebrows as a mischievous look crossed her face. 

Charlotte: Pretty good idea. Like you said, given what happened between Raven and I in the bullrope match. The fact she’s added in a girl as uniquely violent and uncaring as Destiny Campbell… Probably wise to put someone in charge who might be more used to these environments and is able to get her hands a little dirty.

Sara: She’s really making her presence felt, and we aren’t even in the month of May yet. Who’s the special referee on the 18th?

Adam: Another former Ultraviolence Champion, and the woman who effectively put a previous champion on the shelf for a while. She’s named “The Huntress” Ruby Tyler as the referee on the 18th of May to crown the first Anarchy Champion in Future Shock.

Charlotte nodded her head.

Charlotte: Doesn’t this match just keep on getting better and better and more and more combustible? Three previous Ultraviolence Champions and a woman who has picked up wins over Mallory Bennett, loves to brawl and can be deadly….and just so happened to set the special guest referee on fire when she beat her for the SVW Chaos Championship. This is going to be one explosive Cuffed In The Cage match, that’s for sure.

Sara: Any other news you can share while you’re here?

Adam: There is actually. Now that the rosters are pretty even as far as how they are considered, there’s been an imbalance recently. See, Raven was the first one to make the jump from FFW’s roster here. And I guess she’s as happy as Raven’s gonna be. Charlotte was sent here, so I don’t count that. And most recently, Target Acquired made the jump and are currently dual roster at the moment.

Sara: Right, so?

Adam: Well Samantha also told me that she wants to see Future Shock continue to flourish. And that I could pick any one talent from the FFW roster to come here. Didn’t matter who, anyone I wanted and thought could bring something new to Future Shock. Sooo...I did. And she’ll be here 2 weeks from tonight, Sara.

Sara: Can you tell us who it is?

Adam: I could, but where’s the fun in that? You’ll find out with all the fans on the next Future Shock. And….

He gave Charlotte a pat on the arm. 

Adam: Sorry about this.

Then he walked past her, causing both her and Sara to have somewhat curious looks as the show went to commercial.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:15:52 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 07:50:49 pm »

Future Shock returns from the break, and the viewers are shown highlights from the tag match at Global Wars between the Dollhouse and Angelina and Arabella. The show then returns to the live broadcast, and there’s Lexi ready to begin again in the ring.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: I keep thinking back to Arabella’s last singles match against a member of the Dollhouse, that being Nyx. And I wonder if she can keep her temper in check here. Because she lost it against the Living Doll that night, and it cost her the win.

Claire: The Dollhouse have continued to prod and poke and irritate Arabella, but you’ve got to imagine that victory in London two weeks will have soothed her temper slightly and help her stay in control tonight.

The entire arena is engulfed in light, as the titantron, headlights, basically every light and board in the arena turns white, and a distorted sound of a bell is heard, followed by the piercing sound of wind. Dry ice smoke fills up the aisle between the gorilla and the ring, and "Behind Blue Eyes" by Limp Bizkit starts playing. In from the back comes Destiny Campbell, her head hanging low, letting her hair cover her face, as she makes her way down the entrance ramp. She slowly walks her way to the ring showing absolutely no emotion other than sadism and pleasure, seemingly uninterested in the audience's reaction to her presence.

Lexi: Introducing first… Escorted to the ring by Nyx... From the Beyond... DESTINY CAMPBELL!

As she reaches the ring apron, she slowly crawls into the ring, and does her usual preparation ritual, as she takes off her gloves and her hoodie, and then goes to her knees and opens her arms wide, looking to the sky as if she were talking to the heavens. The lights and screens slowly come back one by one as a smile creeps up her face, joined by a mad chuckle. She then looks directly into her opponent's eyes/the entrance aisle with a hungry, empty stare, and slowly brings herself to her feet, before letting her arms fall.

Zack: Destiny Campbell is one of the most dangerous women I have ever seen in this sport. Nyx isn’t far behind on that list either. She’s not wrapped too tight, and can you believe there’s a town in Illinois that voted her in as their mayor a while back?!

Claire: Zack...Alabama believes Yoga is a gateway drug to Hinduism and teaching it in schools will lead their children away from Christianity. I can completely believe that there is a town in this country that wouldn’t just vote a woman like Destiny Campbell in as mayor but would re-elect her every time she sought it.

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begins to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile. 

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a very warm response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Lexi: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Lexi a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: After winning in her hometown two weeks ago, I’m sure Arabella is feeling great and ready to go. But like I said earlier, the question is if she can keep her temper in check against the woman who I feel is the mastermind of the Dollhouse. Plus she has Nyx out here with her, and I’m not sure she’s going to be a wallflower during this match.

Claire: You are completely right when you say that she’s the mastermind behind this team if only because I’m not entirely sure that Nyx is capable of stringing two lucid thoughts together. Arabella has to keep her head on a swivel and will need some of that rage,...but that win two weeks ago has to have her feeling pretty good going into tonight.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women for hidden objects, and finds nothing before she calls for the bell. Arabella loosens up in the corner for a few seconds, and heads out to the center of the ring. Destiny, however, remains in her corner and looks up towards the roof of the Future Shock Arena. She’s talking to something or someone as Nyx props up on the floor with her head in her hands on the apron like she’s watching a movie. Pruitt moves towards Destiny, and tells her the bell rang. But the brunette is still looking skyward and nodding her head.

Zack: Well Arabella looks like she’s ready to go here, but Destiny….I got no idea who she’s talking to up there. It’s just arena lights and the roof there. 

Claire: You did say Destiny Campbell wasn’t wrapped too tightly, Zack. Arabella should take full advantage of this and put Campbell down.

The referee went to tell Destiny again, but Arabella beat her to the punch when the Brit took off towards her with a dropkick to her chest. It sent Destiny back into her corner, and Arabella began throwing back elbows to the side of her head. She whipped Campbell across to the far corner, where she landed back first before Arabella followed after her with a rolling elbow to her head this time. She pinned her arms to her side to drop her with a belly to belly suplex. She immediately went for the cover before the referee dropped into position.

Zack: I don’t know if she heard you or not, Claire, but Arabella wants to put this behind her sooner than later!

ON---!

Arabella recoiled before the one came down after Destiny started stroking her hair as she looked up to her. It clearly unnerved the former Nova Champion, and Destiny sat up. Arabella popped up to her feet, and kicked her in the chest to put her down again.

Claire: I think that we all knew Destiny wouldn’t go down that easily. She can absorb vast amounts of punishment, just like Raven Knight earlier.

Arabella obviously didn’t like Destiny’s actions a few seconds ago, and pulled her back to her feet by her arm into several shoulder blocks to her chest. She whipped the Prophet to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a spinning backfist that put Campbell in a seat on the mat. Townshend hit the far side, and came back with a basement dropkick to the chest to put Destiny down again. She spotted Nyx staring at her, and then saw the teapot in the corner. She headed towards it, and punted it against the barricade. The china pot didn’t even smudge as it hit the wall and then the floor before the lid fell off. And there it was filled with cement. Nyx’s mouth fell open like a child who just saw someone do something naughty. Arabella saw Nyx’s face, but didn’t see that Destiny got back to her feet with a much more stern expression.

Claire: Arabella might have wanted to stay on top of Destiny a little longer. Wear her down a little more and then tried to get rid of that teapot. All she’s managed is give a dangerous woman recovery time.

Zack: It’s gotta be hard to stay focused when you’re surrounded pretty much on all sides by this...craziness. That teapot didn’t even crack! 

Arabella turned back towards the ring as a shrieking Destiny charged her like a raptor, leaving her feet to throw her body into Arabella and knock her to the mat. Campbell let out another scream, and bit into her face before the referee tried to pull her off by the arm. It wasn’t working, and Pruitt started a count before Destiny got back to her feet. Nyx crawled over to the teapot on the floor, and cradled it to her like a baby. Meanwhile in the ring, Destiny started pacing back and forth for a moment. Arabella sat up, touching her face to see if there was any blood before Campbell connected with a shining wizard to the back of her head. 

Zack: Just like Nyx, Destiny doesn’t mind biting her opponents. I’m not sure if she was trying to take an eye out or what there, but Nyx is over here petting the teapot about six feet to our left.

Claire: We keep saying these two are unique and pretty much out there...so far out there that I’m not even sure they can see the playing field. But as Destiny has shown she doesn’t know any boundaries when it comes to inflicting pain.

Arabella sat up again, and Destiny curled the Brit’s hair in both of her hands before yanking her up and letting her drop back to the mat. Campbell showed deceptive strength as she did it again, literally pulling Arabella off the mat by two handfuls of hair and letting her crash back down onto it. As Townshend held the top of her head where the hair was in danger of getting pulled out, Destiny bounced off the ropes behind her for a sliding forearm to the back of her head. Townshend lurched forward as Destiny hit the ropes again, grabbing her head on the rebound to deliver a bulldog that saw Arabella’s head hit the mat between her legs. 

Zack: I don’t recall ever seeing a bulldog like that before. I’ve gotta give her credit. When Destiny is on her game, she is a very inventive striker and apparently a little stronger than we realized.

Claire: Campbell is unleashing everything that she’s got and showing us that she’s not sat on her laurels, adding a few new wrinkles to an already formidable offence.

She rolled the Brit onto her stomach, and took a seat on her lower back to apply a very unique form of the camel clutch. Instead of grabbing her chin, Destiny grabbed two more handfuls of Arabella’s hair and pulled them across her mouth. Some of the hair was taut against her face as well as Destiny pulled back on both handfuls. The referee counted her down again before she let go at four, got to her feet and stomped the back of her head to drive her face into the mat.

Zack: And again with this...unique offense, Claire. I’ve never seen someone use an opponent’s hair as part of a submission before. 

Claire: It’s certainly going to help apply an amount of leverage and will certainly sting like a bitch if she rips it out at the roots. This might be a pretty effective variant in a different type of match.

Destiny watched as Arabella started to get to her feet before she applied the first actual wrestling hold of the match, a standing side headlock. But Arabella didn’t stay in it long before she began firing elbows into Campbell’s body. Four of them finally shook her loose. And when the raven haired beauty stood up, Destiny went to nail her with a right cross. But Townshend caught that hand under her arm. She caught the other one too before unleashing a flurry of headbutts into Destiny’s face. The Boston fans got behind her as Arabella fired her into the ropes. She popped her up on the rebound into a lungblower that dropped Destiny on the canvas clutching her ribs.

Zack: Wow! Look at Arabella go! I think she’s gotten into the mindset that it’s never going to be a wrestling match with either of the Dollhouse. It’s going to be an all out brawl to survive!

Claire: We praised Destiny for her unique offence earlier so it feels only right we laud the same praise on Arabella. That pop-up lungblower was a thing of beauty and might just have cracked a rib or two.

The Brit headed for the corner, hopping up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She waved Destiny to get up, but Campbell wasn’t there yet. Nyx hopped up on the apron instead, and Arabella dropped back to the mat...and fed her a superkick that sent her down to the floor. The fans got loud once again as Arabella got back onto the middle rope, and snagged Destiny as she was getting up to deliver a satellite DDT! She went for the cover and hooked the outside leg as well!

Zack: Arabella wasn’t gonna let Nyx keep her from her plans, and Destiny got dropped on her delusional head!

ONE!!!

TW-NO!!

Destiny kicked out a half second before the two came down to the mat, and sat up. Arabella’s eyes widened, and she hit the near side ropes for a knee trembler to put Destiny back down again.

Claire: Campbell’s resilience shining through with the kickout right there. Townshend’s pretty much going to have to keep on looking for knockout shots and act like she’s trying to put down a normal person for a ten count.

Destiny gave a smile as she was getting up, which turned to a scowl as she saw Arabella. The delusional star stalked towards her, and Arabella met her coming with straight rights to the jaw. Each one stopped her a second, but she kept coming forward. Another shot landed, a short pause and Destiny continued walking her down. As they got near the corner, Arabella used a drop toe hold to send Destiny face first into the middle turnbuckle. Before Campbell could get back to her feet, Arabella grabbed her around the waist into a wheelbarrow facebuster before rolling through for the cover. 

Zack: Reminiscent of Jo McFarlane right there, and maybe this will be enough!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!!

When the two struck, Destiny kicked out again. Arabella shook her head as she got back to her feet, and watched as Destiny was starting to do the same. 

Claire: But still not quite enough to put Destiny away! C’mon Arabella, you’ve got this! Just keep on slugging away at her and dropping her on her head and eventually you’ll get the three!!

As soon as Campbell was to her feet, Arabella used a running boot to her head that sent her staggering. Townshend whipped her across to the far side again, and caught her on the rebound with a Polish hammer to the chest that dropped Destiny like a sack of bricks. She pulled her head between her legs, and scooped her upside down into a ganso bomb. The fans were getting louder in her favor as Arabella pulled her head in between her legs again, letting the fans know what was coming up next.

Zack: I wouldn’t be calling for it, Arabella! I’d just hit it! That spinning powerbomb is what she’s looking for!

Townshend hoisted Destiny onto her shoulders. But before she could start to spin, Destiny applied a claw hold to her face. And she slipped her thumb into her mouth at the same time, causing Arabella to drop her back to her feet as Destiny tightened her grip in the hold. She stood over her as Arabella dropped to her knees, and tried to remove Destiny’s thumb from her mouth.

Claire: That’s a pretty nasty looking hold from Destiny and an excellent counter! This could only get worse for Arabella if Campbell can find a couple of nerves to apply pressure to.

Zack: I’ve never seen a powerbomb countered like that, and Arabella damn sure hasn’t. This whole match has been bizarre in a lot of ways.

Instead of fighting it though, Arabella instead bit into her thumb, causing Destiny to pull her hand away in pain. Townshend coughed onto the mat, and finally made it back to her feet as Destiny was advancing. She pulled Campbell into a ripcord knee strike, and planted her head again for her finisher!

Zack: Right back to it! Arabella’s gonna hit HELLO BOMBSHELLE come hell or high water tonight!

Claire: That could be a knockout shot in its own right! Destiny’s is massive trouble here!

Arabella wasted no time in hoisting Campbell up, but Destiny surprised her with an elbow to the top of her head. That caused Arabella to drop her again, and this time, she ducked around behind her and scooped her up into her Gory Bomb! Arabella’s face and body smacked the mat before Destiny rolled her onto her back, and made the cover.

Zack: And there’s FINAL DESTINATION!! It’s been a while since I’ve seen it, but it’s still just as lethal!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Destiny rolled over to sit up on the mat. Nyx applauded and jumped around at ringside like a child before diving into the ring with her puppeteer.

Claire: Destiny rode out the storm and as soon as she got her opening she drilled Arabella into the mat!! The impact was enough to disorient Townshend and Campbell picks up a big win to level the series here!

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……….DESTINY CAMPBELL!!!

Destiny looked over at Arabella on the canvas, telling her she didn’t want to be her friend anymore before getting back to her feet. Nyx continued cheering as the referee raised Destiny’s hand in victory.

Zack: Well Destiny, I think that’s what Arabella wanted all along. I don’t know any sane person that wants the Dollhouse for friends, to be quite honest.

Claire: Arabella might have lost the match, but I’m sure she’ll consider it to be a small price to pay to put these two nutjobs in her rearview mirror.

As the Dollhouse left the ring and began to head towards the back to a great deal of booing from the crowd, the show cut elsewhere inside the Future Shock Arena.

Mara’s Focus

Another shift to the backstage area of the Future Shock Arena finds Carson Black alongside the #1 contender to the Future Shock Championship, Mara Werth.

Carson: Two weeks from tonight, the Future Shock Championship will be on the line in the main event of this very show, a rarity given it’s usually defended on All Access events. And it will be a rematch from South Korea where my client, Mara Werth, will look to dethrone the Gold Standard’s grip on Future Shock’s top prize when she meets “Sensational” Stacey Sky in this very arena. The last time these two ladies were in the ring together wasn’t the title match in South Korea, but a tag match involving Cait Flanagan and River Campbell. Things didn’t pan out the way my client had hoped that night, but in 2 weeks, it will be all on her. She will only need to rely on herself and her own gifts and talents to become a two time Future Shock Champion.

Mara took a moment or two to consider.

Mara: You’re right. Things didn’t pan out how I wanted. Not in South Korea. Not in that tag match earlier in the year. I could tell you that River was more focused on Sydney Christensen and getting her hands on her...but the truth is we were second best on that night. Stacey and Cait are talented. They’re ruthless. But I’m immensely talented too. I’m strong and I’m tough and I’m resilient and goddamn it if Carson isn’t right. I’ve got EVERYTHING I need in my locker and then a little more besides to become a two time Future Shock Champion. I’ve been working hard with Claire and Serafina to improve and better myself and I want that Future Shock Championship back. Two weeks time, I’m going to get my chance and I’m going to do everything that I can to make it count.

Carson:: It’s immediately clear that the list of challengers is growing for that title. No matter who holds it, there’s also Alessandra Esposito to consider: the 2021 Global Wars Champion. And she could possibly be the first woman ever to hold both the Future Shock Championship and the Unity Championship at the same time. I’m not sure many had predicted her to take it all, since Cait looked to be the odds on favorite. What are your thoughts on Miss Esposito, should you be the one to end up giving her her title match? 

Mara: Esposito proved throughout the Global Wars series just how good she was inside that ring. And she’s shown time and time again that she’ll take every opportunity presented to her. She did it against the Privileged Circle. She did it at Global Wars. When - if - I face her, I’m going to have to take it to another level yet again. I’m going to have to keep on getting better, keep on climbing that steep learning curve in order to take one of the better, more skilled technical wrestlers in the world.

The former convict took a deep breath and let out it slowly.

Mara: But, that’s also something that I’m not going to think too hard about or spend too much time worrying about. Not until I’ve beaten Stacey Sky in two weeks. Not until I have the Future Shock Championship in my hands. My focus has to be there first and not on some hypothetical that might never come to fruition.

Carson nodded in agreement with his client as the show cuts to a graphic for the next main event in 2 weeks for the Future Shock Championship, and then to commercial.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 10:11:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 07:50:59 pm »

The arena is darkened except for a spotlight over Lexi as the show comes back from the break. As she begins the final introductions for the night, the lights come back up.

Lexi: The following is a 4 Corners match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the 2021 Future Shock Cup! Only two women are allowed in the ring at once, and they can tag in and out at any time! A random drawing determined who will start. The first person to score a victory by pinfall or submission will be the winner!

Zack: Good luck on getting a submission in a match like this! If you can do that, you should go out and get yourself a lottery ticket tonight.

Claire: Never say never. It’s unlikely but as Serafina would say, if someone gets worn down enough or has enough damage inflicted on one particular body part...it only takes a second or two to lock in a hold and the pain to become unbearable. Though it is highly unlikely that you’ll get that second or two with four women able to play defence.

The show cuts to a shot of the crystal and gold cup seated on a pedestal next to the broadcast booth, and then we go back to Lexi.

Zack: There you see it. That thing is gorgeous, and has a value of in excess of $50,000. It’s also a skyrocket for your career, and warrants its own trophy case, if you ask me.

Claire: Trophy case, security system. Armed guard maybe? And possibly a call to Lloyds of London to take out an insurance policy on that alone. Each and everyone of those trophies are totally unique and after tonight, that cup will be absolutely priceless.

The stage is bathed in pink light as “Raise Your Glass” by Pink starts playing. After a moment, Angelina Fantastica comes out in a pair of baggy black pants and a pink cropped tank top, her hair tied back in two French braids, threaded through with silver ribbons. She makes her way up to the ring, bopping to the music and grinning at the fans in attendance. Using the bottom rope, she pulls herself up onto the apron and smiles for the camera before gripping the top rope and backflipping easily into the ring.

Lexi: Repping Staten Island, New York, it’s the Shaolin Stunna, the OG, the prodigal daughter of Future Shock, the one and only Angelina Fantastica!

Angelina looks at Lexi and then climbs the turnbuckle, raising her fist in the air while facing the crowd before jumping down, turning to face her opponent.

Zack: Angelina Fantastica has not had a match with this high of a stake to it in her entire tenure in Future Shock. And I suspect she’s going to be flying around that ring to make every effort to see that cup goes home with her.

Claire: You might well be right, Zack. We shouldn’t forget that Angelina has a lot of experience too and she’ll know that as much as she has to fly around the ring and exploit that advantage she has, she’s also going to have to pace herself. With six women involved, this could be a long match and she doesn’t want to get gassed in the first ten minutes.

Look out, they're closing in on you now
Wake up, or you’ll wake up six feet down
Nobody's got your back in this town
Knock 'em. In the. Teeth. NOW!

The intro to Set It Off's "Killer in the Mirror" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Anna Cortez walks onto the entrance ramp. She's soon joined by her manager Christian Kincaid, as he walks beside her, matching her pace as she doesn’t stop marching down the ramp and towards the ring.

Lexi: And her opponent, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... ANNA CORTEZ!

When Anna climbs into the ring, she makes her way to the far turnbuckles and steps on the second rope and sitting on the top rope, staring into the audience without breaking contact with them… Before she hops back down and crouches, taking haven on her corner as she waits for the match to start while sharing some last minute strategy with Christian.

Zack: Gia, our After Shock co-hostess, made the statement that with all the titles and success Luna and Tara have achieved, it’s only a matter of time for Anna. Tonight could be that night.

Claire: We know that Anna has talent because we’ve seen flashes of it and I suspect when Tara first burst onto the scene, Anna took her turn performing twin magic. There’s every chance that she could step out of her sister’s shadows, start to shine in her own right and begin collecting trophies and accolades.

The lights extinguish inside the arena only for a hockey style goal horn to sound; causing a spotlight to snap on and highlight the one, the only, River Campbell stood at the top of the stage playing to the crowd, waving her arms to get them to join in with the clapping and the opening “Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh’s…” of “The Enforcer” by Monster Truck. She nods her head, revelling in it as the lyrics kick in.

“I'm not looking for a fight
If you come at me tonight
I'm gonna make you sorry.
Don't try my patience, son
There's a reason I'm the one,
People stand aside for.”

With a smirk on her face she sets off down the ramp, beating her chest as she does so. When she reaches the ring she climbs up the ring steps. Entering the ring, the musician continues to play to the fans by standing on the middle rope and raising her hand in the air. She repeats this on all four sides of the ring before returning to her corner and waiting impatiently for the match to start.

Lexi: From New York, New York, weighing 133 lbs, standing 5’7” she is...RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Zack: Here’s another young woman who had a very good night at Global Wars two weeks ago. She captured the win in a No Holds Barred match. The question to be answered here is if she’s healed up enough after that match. 

Claire: That’s a question mark hanging over her head after the beating that she took in trying to put Sydney down two weeks ago, but River is as tough as they come and you’d need wild horses dragging her out of the arena to try and keep her out this match, regardless of her physical condition.

The lights go out completely as Sisters Are Doing It for Themselves” starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupt, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of three female figures standing in a line on the stage.

We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"
Standin' on their own two feet
And ringin' on their own bells
We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come back up a sound like thunder plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke comes from the bottom of the stage, still hiding the female figures for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal the three Stone sisters; Melody, Madyson and Mikayla standing hand in hand with their heads raised, looking towards the ceiling.

Now this is a song to celebrate
The conscious liberation of the female state
Mothers, daughters and their daughters too, oh yeah
Woman to woman, we're singin' with you

Lexi: Introducing alongside Mikayla and Madyson of Trinity, this is…...MELODY STONE!

They unlink their hands and take off to the ring at a run and all jump up onto the apron at the same time. Melody and Madyson stand at a corner each, while Mikayla jumps up to sit on the top rope; all facing out towards the crowd. The two older sisters climb through the ropes while Mikayla stands up on the top rope and then backflips into the ring to land between them with a smirk. The three make their way to the corner and share some hushed words as the music comes to an end.

Zack: I think the same sentiment I mentioned earlier pertaining to Anna Cortez applies here. Mikayla and Madyson have gotten the lion’s share of attention out of Trinity, but could tonight be Melody’s spotlight? I don’t see any reason it can’t.

Claire: Not at all. Melody has talent - that’s unquestionable, she beat Luna Cortez one on one in her debut after all. She just hasn’t had the opportunity to really get a string of matches together and really build herself up the way Mikayla and Madyson have. I’m sure that will change starting tonight.

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Jacqui Minogue has been part of some historic matches in Future Shock, including when the Nova Championship was crowned for the first time. Her cousins are packing the Future Shock Tag Titles, and I think that may make her even MORE determined tonight to bring home some accolades of her own. 

Claire: We’re looking at 140lbs of pure muscle with a serious attitude problem. Her cousins have gold and you know what else? I’m sure she’ll be looking to use tonight to send a massive F You to Adam Grant for not making her part of Global Wars and making sure he knows that he made a big mistake right there.

“Loner Boogie” by Boy Azooga plays over the PA system, and once the song's intro finishes, through the curtains - and out onto the stage - walks Lowri Moss, who is greeted by a cheer. Lowri takes a moment to scan the crowd, before making her way towards the ring, and as she does so, she slaps the hands of some of the fans that reach out to her. After arriving at ringside, Lowri climbs the steps up onto the ring apron and steps through the ropes, before heading for one of the corners and climbing to the second rope. There are further cheers and applause for Lowri from the fans, and as she again surveys the crowd, she gestures to them by making the ILY sign with her right hand, in acknowledgement of their reaction to her arrival.

Lexi: Hailing from Llanelli, Wales, please welcome…. LOWRI MOSS!!

Zack: And this woman right here, she’s the wild card! I call her the Welsh Wonder Woman for the fact that I don’t think there’s anything she can’t do in the ring. And if she captures the Future Shock Cup tonight, I suspect we’ll be seeing way more of Lowri Moss.

Claire: This is pretty much Lowri’s bread and butter. This woman has racked up Championships and tournament victories and accolades everywhere she has competed. I’m sure she’ll be looking to add Future Shock to that list and put that gorgeous cup in her trophy cabinet.

Referee Jennifer Stringer and Melinda Davis checked all six of the opponents for hidden objects before Davis went down to ringside. The camera showed a close up of the shimmering crystal and gold Future Shock Cup with six nameplates on the table in front of it, one for each of the women involved.

Zack: That Cup is ready for someone to take home tonight. Nameplates are ready to go. As Lexi said, the two starting opponents were determined earlier. It was a six sided dice, and whoever rolled 1 and 2 first would be the ones to start this match, Claire. We haven’t been told yet who got each, but I’m glad we got a couple referees out here. That’s a lot to keep up with for one official.

Claire: I don’t envy Davis or Stringer at all. This one...this could become complete and total chaos. After all it’s first pinfall or submission - not an elimination match. I wouldn’t put it past someone like Jacqui Minogue to try and exploit that to gain an advantage if she gets the opportunity.

As four of the women each went to a corner, it was soon apparently who rolled the 1 and 2 in the dice toss earlier. On one side standing in the ring was Lowri Moss, and on the other was Jacqui Minogue. The two stared across at one another: Jacqui with a scowl and Lowri with a smile on her face as she waved the Aussie forward. It didn’t take long for her to accept as she and Lowri met in the center of the ring, and Welsh beauty immediately used a deep armdrag takedown to put her on the mat. Both women were back on their feet immediately, and Jacqui walked into a second armdrag takedown. She blocked a third, but to no avail before Lowri gave her a knee in the stomach to double her over. She threw a leg across the back of her head and flipped over to her feet and caught Jacqui getting up again with a third armdrag takedown after all. 

Claire: We saw this match up last year and Lowri is using Jacqui’s momentum and center of gravity against her, stopping her from establishing a base and using that strength and power that has become her hallmark.

Zack: These two met at the Saitama Super Show last year, and Jacqui scored the win. And isn’t it serendipity that they are starting things off tonight?

Jacqui stood up, and caught a running knee to the stomach this time. It stopped her in her tracks before Lowri whipped her into the far side ropes. She barely let Jacqui turn to rebound towards her before Lowri mowed her down with a running clothesline. The Boston crowd was getting behind her as she watched Minogue starting to get up. Lowri was quick to greet her as she darted towards her, using a leapfrog when Jacqui ducked. The brunette landed on her feet behind her and stopped. When Jacqui raised her head, Moss dropped her with a backstabber.

Zack: Jacqui can’t get out of her own way in the early moments of this match, and Lowri’s catching her no matter what direction she’s looking. You gotta believe no one wants to get close to one of those corners either.

Claire: True, once you’ve been tagged out of this match, there’s no guarantee that you’re going to get back in. Besides, I’m sure that a couple of the girls in the corners are more than happy to watch the Australian take a beating and get softened up early on.

Jacqui got back to her feet, and was shoved into the ropes. Lowri wrapped her arms around the top rope, and then blasted her with a knife edge chop followed by a forearm followed by another chop and forearm. The speed picked up, almost looking like Lowri was landing shots in fast forward until Jacqui fell to her knees and clutched her chest. A shining wizard put the Aussie face down on the mat before Moss went for the cover.

Zack: Those shots were in 4x right there, she calls it the SCARLET BARRAGE!!

ONE!!!

TWO-NOOO!!

Anna was nearest to the cover, and halfway through the ropes when Jacqui kicked out, and rolled away from her before she clutched her hands to her chest. It was blood red from the barrage of shots Lowri delivered, and Moss kipped up to her feet.

Claire: Jacqui kicked out as the two landed but is she hadn’t Anna wasn’t just about to let Lowri pick up the win. That’s going to be half the problem with getting the victory in a match like this. There’s potentially always going to be four women looking to make the save.

Davis told Anna to get back in her corner as Lowri pulled the Aussie back to her feet. She hooked her head for a suplex, but Minogue countered and landed behind her.  Jacqui grabbed her arms into a full nelson facebuster. That stopped the Welsh woman for a moment and gave Jacqui a chance to recover. She started scrubbing her face in the mat, then rubbed her own chest again before getting back to her feet. A rebound off the near side saw Angelina miss a blind tag to her back, and Jacqui dropped a leg across Lowri’s head. She glanced back to Angelina with a scowl.

Zack: How about you focus less on the corners and more on your opponent? I understand it though, you have to be ultra paranoid in a match like this. Angelina was ready to take over for Jacqui right there.

Claire: This match certainly hasn’t gone to plan for Jacqui so far and for a woman who takes so much pride in being a dominant force, you know she’s going to want to give Lowri a receipt and then some - especially after the Welsh Wonder Woman had the temerity to go for the cover.

Minogue dropped a knee between Lowri’s shoulders, and then started to grind her elbow into the same location. Moss’ face grimaced before Jacqui then grabbed her arms into a scissored armbar, pulling both arms behind her and trying to get as much pressure out of the hold as possible. Stringer dropped down to check for the submission, but Lowri showed no sign of wanting to end the match yet.

Zack: This goes back to what I was talking about earlier. There are four totally fresh women all around the ring, and getting a submission right now especially….well that’s a feat in and of itself.

Claire: Yep, if Lowri even contemplates thinking about submitting she’s got four wrestlers who will become her best friend. At least for however long it takes for them to break this hold. They’re not just going to watch someone else walk out with the Cup and the Championship shot that goes along with it.

Stringer checked again as Jacqui shouted at her to quit. But the Welsh beauty still showed no sign she would. Jacqui pushed up on her feet, adding even more leverage to the hold and bending Lowri almost into an L shape. Her face wrenched in pain before Angelina came off the top rope with a double axe handle to Jacqui’s head. It broke the hold, and Davis told the New Yorker to get to her corner. As that went on, River stepped into the ring and pulled Lowri to her corner. She stepped back out, and took Lowri’s hand to tag herself in. Campbell came in as Jacqui was getting up, and tackled her with a Thesz press followed by right hands in a flurry to her head!

Claire: River said she still feels like she owes Jacqui a receipt from way back when she destroyed her band’s equipment. Looks like she’s tired of waiting on her chance and is taking matters into her own hands.

Zack: No kidding. She just gave Lowri the rest of the match off if she wants it, but I don’t suspect that’s something she’s interested in. I don’t think Jacqui even realized River was in till it was too late. 

Minogue shoved River off the cover, and tried to get to her feet. But she turned around into a walloping series of right hands to the head. Shot after shot landed before River scooped her up onto her shoulders for a Samoan drop. The crowd was solidly behind her as River took off for the far side. She rebounded off the ropes with a discus elbow to the mouth that sent Jacqui staggering backwards into the ropes. Anna was reaching out to tag herself in before River used a running dropkick to send the triplet to the floor. While she was down, River used her corner to hammer the Aussie’s face into the top turnbuckle a few times. As Minogue staggered out, Campbell sprinted past her with a one handed bulldog before rolling her over for the cover!

Zack: River’s clearing some traffic around the ring, and she’s got the right idea! Minogue is in big trouble!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-WAIT!!

River didn’t get to finish the cover before she was pulled off it by her feet. Campbell rolled onto her back to see it was Melody Stone. The guitarist got to her feet in the face of the witch, and Melody pointed to Jacqui and said to let me tag her if River wanted a fight.

Claire: This is not good for River OR Melody. Campbell wants to keep Jacqui in the ring and continue to beat her down; Melody would probably be best to either let or take a page out River’s book and force the tag. If they keep on arguing, Jacqui’s going to make them both regret it.

River glared at her for a moment, allowing Jacqui to get back to her feet. As the Aussie was about to strike, Melody ducked down as Minogue used a high knee to River’s back that sent her towards the ducking Melody with a back body drop. The witch rose back up, and Jacqui spun her around and slapped her across the face. Melody stared a hole into her soul before hammering Jacqui with a forearm and whipping her into the ropes. River caught her coming forward with a spinebuster into a roll through for the cover. Davis shouted at Melody to get back to her corner, which she did. And as Stringer moved to count, the witch yanked Jacqui out from under River to the floor before the count could even start. And the guitarist got back to her feet, and she was not happy with Melody, now back in her corner.

Claire: I’m pretty certain Melody won’t be getting a birthday card from River in the future. But, in fairness, this is exactly what we expected and Melody might get to make the tag she wanted after all.

Zack: Almost seems like Melody may be trolling slightly here, and playing some mind games with River. Obviously she can’t win it from the corner, and she wants in! And River’s about to paste her for it!

Indeed River went to lay into her with a haymaker shot, but Melody feinted out of the way and slapped her hand as she was pulling it back. Davis told River to get out of the ring before Melody grabbed her head and snapped her neck across the top rope. Campbell went to the canvas coughing before the witch stepped back into the ring. She shoved River out to the floor, and turned as Jacqui was back on the apron. The Aussie caught her with a thumb to the eye, stepped back inside and drove her to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. 

Zack: Melody goaded River into a tag she didn’t want right there, but got caught unawares by Jacqui! It just shows you what winning that Cup means to these women. Everyone has had a hand or a foot in this match so far.

Claire: No-one wants to be left out or left wondering ‘What If?’ Zack.  And Jacqui’s got herself another chance to take control of this contest. She’s certainly giving herself the best chance to leave with the cup so far.

Minogue stomped the back of her head repeatedly before pulling her to her feet again. A front facelock followed that before she executed a slingshot suplex. Minogue rolled back to her feet, and pulled the witch up with a rear waistlock. But as soon as she was on her feet, Melody started firing back elbows into the side of her head. She finally shook her loose, and took off for the ropes. Stone rebounded with a big boot. But Jacqui had the same idea as they hit dual boots to each other’s faces and collapsed to the mat.

Zack: That’s probably the only time Jacqui and Melody will ever be on the same wavelength. Two big boots to one another’s face, and the referee can’t even count them like usual, because there has to be a winner here!

Claire: It could be the opening Melody has been looking for. Jacqui’s been in from the start, had her chest set on fire by Lowri’s forearms while River has pounded on her too. How much does she have left in the tank?

The Aussie rolled to her stomach, and started crawling towards the ropes to pull herself up. Unfortunately for her, she was within arm’s reach of Anna, who tagged herself in. Melody started to get up next just before Anna used the top rope for a springboard into a tornado DDT that the witch never saw coming! She immediately went for the cover as the referee dove into position!

Zack: Lightning fast offense, and Anna’s gonna win the damn thing within seconds of entering the match!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

Melody popped her shoulder off the mat, and Anna got back to her feet quickly. She picked up the tempo by a great deal as she darted towards the ropes, running up them to springboard off into a corkscrew moonsault to the downed Melody.

Claire: Anna takes flight!! Melody caught it all and Cortez might pick up the biggest win of her career right here!!!

Cortez quickly got to her feet, and darted towards the corner. It happened to be Angelina’s corner, and she blasted her with a forearm that sent her off the apron. Cortez ascended to the top rope, waving Melody to get to her feet. Stone finally did so before Anna launched towards her with a clothesline, but Stone surprised her by countering into a lungblower as she descended. She rolled the triplet over for the cover as Stringer moved to make the count. 

Zack: That’s the damnedest codebreaker I’ve ever seen!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOO!!!!

Anna got yanked out of the ring by Angelina, who started hammering her with forearms at ringside for knocking her off the apron earlier Anna fought back with hard shots of her own, but Fantastica planted her with a facebuster. The Staten Island beauty dragged Anna by the foot to her corner, deposited her on the apron before climbing up and tagging herself in.

Claire: Melody put a very sudden end to Anna’s momentum and now Angelina’s in the match legally for the first time. Can Stone keep building her offence against a fresh competitor?!?

Fantastica was barely in the ring when Melody was on her, catching her with a running kneelift to the face before driving her back into the corner while Anna was still recovering on the apron. Stone fired a few chops into her chest before Angelina stumbled out of the corner. She was then spun around by the arm into a ripcord knee strike to the chin. Melody yanked her up, and dropped her with a pumphandle slam after that. The New Yorker struggled to get to her feet, and Melody descended from behind with a cobra clutch submission.

Zack: Melody is the most technically sound of her sisters, and if it were any other kind of match, this cobra clutch could work wonders! But again, there’s a lot of variables here!

Claire: Four of them are surrounding the ring for starters! Melody’s unlikely to win the contest with this hold, but it will definitely take some of the starch out of Angelina and help her keep the Shaolin Stunna grounded.

Melody kept the hold tightly applied as Angelina flailed and tried to reach the ropes with her free hand. Stone tried to bring her down to the mat, but Angelina wasn’t allowing it so far. She pulled them both towards the ropes and finally got her hand across the top. Stringer called for the break, and Melody backed away with her hands up….until she was mowed down by a Clothesline from Hell from River out of a three point stance in the corner. Stringer told River to get out of the ring while Angelina lunged across Melody for the cover!

Claire: Melody reaped what she sowed earlier in the match right there...but this could backfire in the worst possible way! River might have handed victory to Fantastica right there!!

Davis darted around the corner to slide in to make the count since the other referee was busy. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOO!!!

Zack: Angelina almost won it, thanks to River! And we got company besides that!!

Angelina was power lifted off the mat into a rear waistlock from Jacqui to stop the count. She hammered forearms across the back of her head, and then hoisted her onto her shoulders into position for her finisher.. But it didn’t last long when a spear from Lowri folded Jacqui in half on the mat, sending everyone to the canvas as both referees tried to restore order.

Zack: Things are definitely starting to disintegrate even with both referees out here. There are four women down in the ring, and only two are legal!

Claire: Stringer and Davis have got their hands full. This is bubbling up, fuelled by the desire for the prizes at stake and I wouldn’t be surprised if this got worse before it got better.

The referees were trying to get Lowri and Jacqui out of the ring as Angelina and Melody were beginning to get to their feet. Fantastica surprised the witch with a headbutt to the face followed by a fallaway slam. She nipped back up to her feet, seeing Jacqui back in her corner before catching her with a superkick that sent her to the floor. Melody started to rise next, and Angelina hit the near side ropes to rebound into a springboard spear that folded the witch up before she made the cover!

Zack: Good Lord, what a spear! Melody was almost made into twins, and Angelina’s three seconds away from making history!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!

Anna interrupted the count this time with an elbow drop off the top rope to Angelina’s back. The Italian got back to her feet before the pair started exchanging blows in the ring. Melody was starting to move, and headed towards Anna’s empty corner. 

Claire: I don’t know if this is intentional from Melody but she’s heading towards safe territory and one of the few places in this ring where she can catch her breath and not fear being tagged out of the match.

The brawl with Anna and Angelina continued as the New Yorker surprised her with a back elbow to the jaw. She whipped Anna into the far side, and followed her in with a clothesline that toppled her to the floor. Melody got to her feet in the empty corner as River was making her way around to that side. As Stone came forward, River tagged her hand and caused the witch to turn around. Campbell caught her with a shoulder tackle between the ropes, and then tossed her over the top rope to the floor. As Angelina tried to catch her breath against the ropes on the far side, River dropped down into her three point stance once again.

Zack: We’ve seen the RAGIN’ RIVER once tonight, and it mowed down Melody! If she hits it again, she can make history! I don’t know if Angelina realizes it yet!

Claire: Angelina needs eyes in the back of her head. Or a sixth sense. River could be about to crown the best two weeks of her Future Shock career in just a few moments time!!

As the camera switched angles, River blasted out of the corner and demolished Angelina with her finisher before clobbering Lowri as she was stepping through the ropes. Campbell dove into the cover, but the referee refused to count it. Campbell pounded the mat as Stringer pointed to the corner she came out of. The show went to instant replay to see Jacqui tagged her from behind just before she took off, and the Aussie wanted in the ring. When River got to her feet, Jacqui launched towards her with a jumping knee strike to the jaw that sent Campbell through the ropes!

Claire: From surefire winner, to dumped in a heap on the outside and potentially out cold! Wrestling can be one heck of a cruel mistress at times.

Zack: Jacqui’s gonna get the win off River’s own finisher!! 

The Aussie dropped into the cover, hooking both of Angelina’s legs in the process as Stringer went to make the count!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

As the referee’s hand was coming down for three, Anna grabbed her wrist from the outside and stopped it from getting close to the mat for a third time! Jacqui glanced up with a look of anger on her face!

Claire: River’s damn near won this match twice over - just for other people! She can thank Anna hugely for keeping this one alive at the very last moment!

Jacqui jammed a thumb into Anna’s eye after rolling off the cover, and Cortez fired back blindly for a moment from the floor. Meanwhile, Angelina was starting to get herself together again. She struggled back to her feet before a shot from Anna sent Jacqui stumbling backwards out of the corner. Fantastica vaulted towards her into her somersault reverse DDT! She immediately went for the cover with both legs hooked.

Zack: That’s her move! The C.R.E.A.M.!! This is over, Angelina’s gonna win the Future Shock Cup!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Angelina was yanked off the cover by Lowri. The Italian beauty got to her feet, and ate a forearm to the mouth. It wobbled Angelina backwards. But as Lowri was about to leave the ring again, Angelina blasted her with a running cutter that bounced her off the mat! She got back to her feet with a fired up expression, looking all around her for anyone about to get involved!

Claire: Smart move from Angelina. Looking around to check for threats before she tries to put this one away once more and with the look on her face, I wouldn’t want to be the woman getting in her way.

River climbed up onto the apron behind her, and was reaching out to tag her before she caught a mule kick in the stomach that stopped that. Angelina fired a knee into her head to send her down off the apron before her attention went back to Jacqui, who was just now starting to get up to her feet.

Zack: River tried to come in the back door, and got blasted for it, and it’s back to Angelina and Jacqui! These two women have so much history together! Get up, Jacqui! 

Claire: The guitarist can’t catch a break. Fantastica’s stalking Jacqui like a lion around a wounded bison.

Jacqui finally made it to her feet just as Angelina blasted Anna with a superkick as she was climbing onto the apron. She quickly turned, and nailed her second somersault reverse DDT on the Aussie before diving across her for the cover with her head turning every direction looking for interference!

Claire: THE C.R.E.A.M.!! It’s rising to the top!! And Fantastica is three seconds away from picking up a massive win!!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Melody grabbed her foot from the outside, but didn’t pull her off in enough time before Stringer counted three. The bell rang after that, and Angelina sat up with a look of astonishment on her face!

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Angelina fought to get back to her feet, and staggered backwards into the ropes to hold her up before the referee raised her hand. 

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen…..your winner by pinfall….and the 2021 FUTURE SHOCK CUP WINNER………...ANGELINA FANTASTICA!!!

Zack: And she damn well earned it too! Angelina dedicated this match to her father who lost his life on September 11th almost 20 years ago! And I’m sure he’s looking down with pride as the Future Shock OG….becomes the Future Shock Cup winner!

Claire: Damn right he is! Angelina fought against all the odds, overcame five of the best and brightest talents in the whole wrestling industry. She’ll leave her with a beautiful cup, a Nova Championship shot and a rocket right to the top strapped to her back!!

The shot changed to ringside to show her nameplate being screwed into her trophy before she rolled out to the floor to claim it. With tears in her eyes, she lifted the Cup towards the sky and said “This one’s for  you, Daddy.” 

Zack: Her body has been battered, like all of these women tonight. But Angelina was fighting for what could easily be called a higher purpose! You can see what this means as she tells her father in heaven it was all for him!

Claire: It’s an emotional night for Angelina. You can see exactly what this means to her tonight. There was no way that she was going to be denied tonight. But credit to Jacqui for absorbing tremendous punishment, River for almost winning this match twice over and Melody - for her second singles match - put in one heck of a performance and showed she was easily the equals of her sisters.

Fireworks began to erupt throughout the arena as Angelina clutched her trophy to her heart, while the Boston crowd showed her all kinds of support. 

Zack: All six of these women gave career defining performances in Future Shock’s first ever 4 Corners match! Melody, Lowri, Jacqui, Anna and River….brilliant performances from them all! But tonight, the woman who calls herself the heart of Future Shock….did it for her father who is no doubt watching along with the rest of us from a much better place! 

Angelina looked at her crystal cup as she held it in front of her and wiped the tears from her face as Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 10:12:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: