Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 10:57:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Farewell, Velocity

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Farewell, Velocity  (Read 115 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 21, 2021, 09:59:25 pm »

When I first opened FFW in 2010, there were many RP based feds in operation. You couldn’t throw a stick without hitting one honestly. But here now 11 years later, they’ve started to dwindle in numbers. As a matter of fact, I don’t know of any right off the top of my head. So as the times change, we have to change a little too. And that’s where this comes in.

Sometime in May during the IC swap of managers, FFW is going to go from two biweekly shows to just one. I don’t have as many roster members and handlers as I used to, and there’s really no benefit to pushing out two shows every two weeks. That show is going to be Breaking Point, which is staying put. This won’t change the RP rules or anything like that. It’s simply going from two shows every two weeks to one show every two weeks. This will have ZERO bearing on Future Shock at all.

Breaking Point will carry on after May just like it always has. And we’ll still be working towards each Pay Per View like we always have. Please don’t mistake this as a sign I’m giving up or anything of that nature. It’s simply the best choice when the demand for RP feds has decreased drastically. That said, the cards might bump up to 4 matches on that show.

If all of a sudden the interest/demand for RP feds explodes, we’ll just make the one show longer. Don’t hold your breath on that with the mindset of most of today’s RPers that I’ve seen. So that’s the news. We’re consolidating to one show every two weeks for the FFW roster. Nothing else is changing beyond that. Again, Future Shock will experience no change as a result of this.

If you have questions about anything, please let me know privately and I’ll be happy to answer them. Or you can just post a reply to this thread. I appreciate your continued support for everything I try to do here, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Mark

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: