Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 06:18:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 95

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 95  (Read 199 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 04, 2021, 01:57:05 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
May 4, 2021

The FFW logo is shown in graffiti on a brick wall before the camera wheels around to see Nadia and Alessandra of Target Acquired standing outside an old gym somewhere in Boston. They give each other a look as “Boom” by the X Ambassadors starts to play. When they start to head inside, we begin to see some of the stars of Future Shock in clips.

My feet go boom boom boom
Boom boom boom, boom boom boom
My heart beats boom boom boom
Boom boom boom, boom boom boom
High speed, go zoom zoom zoom
Zoom zoom zoom, zoom zoom zoom

The clips begin with the Doomsday Sisters thrusting the Future Shock Tag Titles over their heads in South Korea, followed by Angelina Fantastica launching herself over the top rope. Luna and Anna Cortez popping out of a gift box next, and that’s followed by Cait Flanagan lounging on a boat in a red bikini. Then we cut back to Nadia and Alessandra as they step inside the dusty gym, and start getting the equipment inside working.

I said, hey, uh huh, you can't stop me
'Cause my pain, uh huh, is gasoline (ooh)
I can't wait, no, for nobody
If you break my heart, it's 1, 2, 3
Boom boom boom

With the gym now somewhat ready for use, they see a ring standing in the center of it. They head towards it before we cut to another set of clips. They include: Stacey Sky looking up to the Future Shock Championship in her hand, Jamie Winters pulling a bunny out of a hat, Sydney Christensen twirling her Louisville Slugger with Dante standing behind her, and finally Charlotte Harker admiring her handiwork after leaving an opponent laying. The shot changes back to Target Acquired in a dusty ring before they close their eyes. The shot changes to black before we open live inside the Future Shock Arena to a roaring crowd. The camera spins around to show the fans as well as Lexi stepping through the ropes.

That's what I'm gonna do
I got a new tattoo, don't know what to tell you
Got nothing left to prove to you

With the crowd waving their signs and making a tremendous amount of noise, we cut down to the booth to find Zack Hudson and Claire Black.

Zack: The Future Shock Arena in the historic city of Boston is buzzing as the stars of Future Shock have reconvened once again for yet another potentially history-making night. It’s also the first time ever that the owner of FFW is running the show. Zack and Claire here, and we’ll all be hearing from Samantha Star tonight as she assumes control of Future Shock for May.

Claire: Happy Star Wars Day to all our viewers at home and you hit the nail on the head Zack. Tonight is an historic night as the owner of FFW takes a more hands on approach for the entire month of May. I’m sure she’ll be taking this opportunity to get a close up look at our Future Shock superstars and she’s already made an impact with some of the announcements she’s already made.

Zack: We’re also going to see River Campbell compete against Nyx of the Dollhouse. River is the #1 contender to the Diamond Championship held by Cait Flanagan. I seriously doubt she wants to see Nyx crowding the picture if she pulls off a win here. 

Claire: River has been putting some highly impressive performances in the last couple of shows. Beating Sydney to settle the score between them in London and coming close on multiple occasions to lifting the Future Shock Cup. Nyx though is a whole different kettle of fish and quite unlike anyone in wrestling. I’m not sure River has faced anyone quite as dangerous as Nyx.

Zack: Our main event could easily be a pay per view match! It’s a rematch from South Korea when “Sensational” Stacey Sky defends her Future Shock Championship against the woman she took it from in November, Mara Werth. I know Mara’s been preparing with you and Serafina right here in Boston.

Claire: Mara’s flown in and set herself up a full on fight camp here in Boston ahead of this match and I’ve got to hand it to her, she’s worked damn hard in the build up to this match. But Stacey Sky has fully earned that Sensational nickname. She’s one of the toughest and most talented women to have ever competed in a Future Shock ring...as well as one of the most furious and meanest. She’ll be determined to leave her with the Championship in her hands.

Zack: We’ll also hear from Angelina Fantastica tonight after she won the Future Shock Cup on this very show 2 weeks ago. She’s also not been shy about sharing her opinion of the management situation this month. 

Claire: Angelina’s always been upfront and forthright in her opinions and in some ways, I think Samantha respects that. Especially while Angelina does her job and continues to make money for Samantha and FFW.  Miss Star certainly hasn’t shown any desire to hold a grudge against Angelina - at least not so far. 

Zack: There’s a whole lot on tap tonight in what feels like a major event, so let’s send it up to Lexi in the ring to get things rolling!

Next we see Lexi standing in the ring in a blue dress with several sections of the fabric removed to show off her body. 

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

A hand winding up a music box shows up on the big screen, right before the sweet sound of said music box playing a tune starts. Children’s voices join in, sing-singing along the music box’s clicks.  It's not long until the sweet music box is aggressively overtaken by a bass drop, as a faint spotlight reveals a rusty, dilapidated metal box, on top of which the “Dead Poet” Destiny Campbell sits. As soon as she leaves the top of the box, its lid flies open, and the "Living Jumpscare" Nyx comes out of. The living doll slithers out of the shell and snakes around her master’s leg, who caresses her head and gives her the go-ahead to move down the ramp. The doll then crawls down the ramp, her hungry eyes fixated on the ring the entire path.

Lexi: Introducing first... NYX!

Nyx cracks a smirk trudges her way down the ramp and then creeps into the ring, collapsing over herself as if she had no joints to support herself on once inside, chuckling and smirking before she "remounts" herself and takes haven on a corner.

Zack: This is going to be an interesting clash of styles, Claire. River’s brawling versus Nyx’s….unorthodox offense. And there’s Destiny with her, who could be the first Anarchy Champion in 2 weeks.

Claire: As if River doesn’t have enough to deal with in Nyx, she has to keep eyes in the back of her head to potentially deal with Destiny too...and any concrete filled teapots that might appear. 

The lights extinguish inside the arena only for a hockey style goal horn to sound; causing a spotlight to snap on and highlight the one, the only, River Campbell stood at the top of the stage playing to the crowd, waving her arms to get them to join in with the clapping and the opening “Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh’s…” of “The Enforcer” by Monster Truck. She nods her head, revelling in it as the lyrics kick in.

“I'm not looking for a fight
If you come at me tonight
I'm gonna make you sorry.
Don't try my patience, son
There's a reason I'm the one,
People stand aside for.”

With a smirk on her face she sets off down the ramp, beating her chest as she does so. When she reaches the ring she climbs up the ring steps. Entering the ring, the musician continues to play to the fans by standing on the middle rope and raising her hand in the air. She repeats this on all four sides of the ring before returning to her corner and waiting impatiently for the match to start.

Lexi: From New York, New York, weighing 133 lbs, standing 5’7” she is...RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Zack: Like we said at the top, River has a shot at Cait’s title in her future. Those two have been in the ring once, and it didn’t go River’s way. But tonight, she couldn’t have an opponent any more different from Cait than Nyx.

Claire: Nyx is quite unlike anyone else in the wrestling world, Zack. But River has to be feeling pretty good and pretty confident right now having secured that title shot and put in a great showing in the Future Shock Cup match two weeks ago.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women before she calls for the bell to start the match. Destiny sits on the apron rather than standing on the floor as Nyx bounces up and down, bobbing her head left and right like she’s listening to music. River looks across at her opponent with a long exhale, and starts to move towards her very slowly. Nyx, however, continues bopping along to a beat that no one but her is seemingly hearing.

Zack: I don’t know what Nyx is hearing, and that’s probably a good thing. River’s already trying to figure out how best to approach her, while Destiny is seated in the corner. What do you do against someone like this, Claire? 

Claire: I think you’ve got to go straight at her and look to take her down. Try to wrestle your match against her and not get dragged into the madness with her. And try to keep half an eye on Destiny too - just in case.

As River gets within range, Nyx makes a motion like she’s taking an earbud out of her ear and offering it to her opponent. Campbell gives a confused look as she looks at Nyx’s hand outstretched holding the invisible earbud. River tries to slap it away, but Nyx grabs her wrist and pulls her towards her into a bearhug immediately followed by a belly to belly suplex. She rolls away with a giggle, and hops back to her feet as River starts to get up. But she doesn’t let her get far before a running elbow to the back of her head puts her down to a knee briefly. Nyx grabs her forearm, and bites into it until the referee gets a four count. Then she backs up, and licks her lips.

Claire: Well, I hope River’s gotten all her shots up to date, that’s one of Nyx’s favourite moves and it’s certainly a good way to throw an opponent off their game plan.

Zack: There’s not a whole lot of training or preparation you can do to get ready for someone to try to bite a chunk out of your arm. That’s hard to strategize, I think.

River looked at her arm to see if Nyx had broken the skin, and that turned out to be a bad idea before she was dragged to her feet and sent back into the corner where Destiny was sitting on the apron. Nyx charged in after her with a running European uppercut, snapping her head back for a second before she climbed onto the second rope. She raised her hand like she was going to do ten punches, but instead grabbed River’s head with both hands and leaned down to bite her face. Campbell shouted in pain, and shoved Nyx away from her. That was when Destiny patted her on the leg. That got her attention, and allowed Nyx to charge in again. This time though, it was with a back elbow to the jaw.

Zack: River needs to get out of that corner sooner than later. The mind games are in full effect here, and like you said, River doesn’t want to get pulled into them with these two.

Claire: I don’t know if these are mind games or if Nyx is just feral. She’s acting like a wild animal in there and she’s happy to take full advantage of any distraction and any opening that she might get. Campbell’s getting worked over and tested in the early stages.

Nyx whipped her across to the opposite corner, causing River to stop herself before she collided. The guitarist turned around as Nyx was scampering after her, and caught the “Living Jumpscare” with a boot to the face. That sent the painted wrestler backwards, and River followed up with big right hands to the head, one after another with one big windmill right that dropped Nyx to a seat on the canvas. The Boston fans were supporting the musician as she bounced off the ropes with a running knee trembler to the side of her head. It dropped Nyx all the way down on the mat, and River was about to follow up when she spotted Destiny get up and walk to the next corner and sit against the turnbuckles on the outside. And that allowed Nyx to bite into River’s calf, causing her to shout before River stomped her head with her other foot.

Zack: River’s definitely being mindful of Destiny, and I don’t think there’s any relation there. But it’s giving Nyx openings, just like with that shark bite on her leg. That’s three bites now.

Claire: It’s a rock and a hard place for River right now. We’ve seen that Destiny is more than willing to slide in that teapot and bail her partner out - which could easily happen if River isn’t watchful. But then it opens the door for Nyx to try and reassert herself in this contest anyway.

Nyx rolled away towards the ropes, and it was obvious that River was starting to lose her temper with all the biting. Campbell dropped down to a knee, and waited as Nyx got to her feet before charging across the ring with a low angle shoulder block that sent her opponent up and over her to the canvas. Nyx started to get up again, but was quickly grabbed into position for a side slam into a backbreaker. 

Zack: That was one hell of a pounce for River, and now she’s starting to do some damage to Nyx. But she better keep her temper in check, these two seem to thrive on angering their opponents. Ask Arabella.

Claire: River is starting to build momentum here, Nyx is on the back foot and honestly, sometimes, I think the guitarist maybe gets even more of an edge when she’s just a little bit annoyed and has that anger behind her blows.

Nyx clutched her back as she tried to get up, and River yanked her to her feet to shove her into the corner chest first. She lowered her shoulder for a series of thrusts into Nyx’s lower back before snapping off a back suplex. The guitarist bounced off the near side with a double knee drop into Nyx’s lower back, and then got back to her feet. A quick glance followed to see Destiny still seated on the apron not even looking at the ring, and River scooped Nyx onto her shoulders for a short running powerslam. That was when she headed for the corner to make her way up to the middle turnbuckle. It was the corner Destiny was sitting in, and River gave her a shot to knock her down to the floor before rising up onto the middle rope.

Zack: River’s not really known for climbing the corners too much, Claire. I’m curious what she has in mind, and she may have Destiny’s attention now too.

Claire: She might rue getting Destiny’s attention but you’ve got to applaud River for trying to extend her skill set and become more of a threat.

Nyx finally got to her feet. As she turned towards the corner, River came off with a double axe handle shot to the top of her head. It sent Nyx staggering backwards before River dropped into a three point stance. The crowd got louder, realizing what she had in mind. And when Campbell blasted out of the corner with her clothesline, Nyx collapsed onto the mat to avoid the shot. River stopped herself from hitting the ropes, and Nyx hopped onto her back immediately with a rear naked choke to bring her down to the canvas.

Claire: River looked to end it all but Nyx had it scouted!! The Living Doll could take it right here!!

Zack: She may be out of her mind, but she damn sure knows some effective offense in there. I’ve not seen her use this before.

The referee had a hard time communicating with River as Nyx rolled back and forth on the mat with River locked in the hold. It was almost like someone was swinging her on a swing set before she finally settled down and wrapped her legs around the musician’s body. Davis moved in front of River to ask for a submission, but she was still clearly fighting the hold as she tried pulling Nyx’s arm from under her chin...but without much success.

Zack: I think I’d be trying to find the ropes if it were me. Nyx seems like she has an iron grip right now, and it’s only a short time before that hold really starts taking effect.

Claire: There’s not too many ways out of this hold either - especially if she can’t pull that arm away from her chin. She HAS to make it to the ropes or she’s toast.

River’s feet were close to the ropes, but she hadn’t noticed it yet for trying to break Nyx’s grip. Finally she glanced down to see that was the case, and tried to scoot them both down an inch or two before she got her foot across the bottom rope. Davis started a count, and Nyx shoved her away to crawl towards Destiny, who was now sitting on the apron again looking a little agitated. 

Zack: There we go! River saw how close she was, but that fighting instinct had taken control at first and she was trying to break the hold the hard way. While she’s trying to get her wind back, Nyx is...I guess she’s trying to console Destiny, who doesn’t look happy.

Claire: Console Destiny. Get advice from Destiny. Or a teapot maybe? Either way, River has to get it together and try to wrest back control here.

River got to her knees, and was trying to get air back in her lungs. As she got to her feet, she heard Nyx coming, thanks to a shriek, and ducked a clothesline. Campbell caught her arm as she passed, and countered into a straitjacket neckbreaker to the mad woman, and immediately went for the cover!

Zack: More new offense from River, and that might seal the deal!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOO!

Nyx kicked out as the three count was descending to the mat, and River got back to her feet. She was still trying to get her breathing back to normal as she headed for the corner, and dropped down into a crouch waiting for Nyx to get up.

Claire: River’s lining her up again! Can she connect this time around and put the Living Doll away?!?

The Boston crowd rose to their feet in anticipation as River was telling Nyx to get up with a  scowl on her face. Nyx was slow to do so though, and was holding the back of her neck.

Zack: We’re about to see a RAGIN’ RIVER, I think!!

Nyx finally got to her feet, and River blasted out of the corner with her clothesline finisher that nearly flipped her opponent in midair! She dove on top of her with the cover and both legs hooked tightly!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell and River rolled away from her, not wanting anything more to do with Nyx or Destiny. When she got to her feet, the referee raised her hand.

Claire: This time it connects!! River damned near flipped her head over heels and picks up a HUGE victory over one of the most vicious, violent and uniquely unpredictable women in Future Shock.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall………………..RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Destiny moved around the corner to attend to her doll, and River immediately stepped out to the floor to put more distance between them.

Zack: River wants to be as far from these two as possible. I don’t blame her a bit. One step closer to getting into the ring with Cait, but I don’t think this match was any kind of preparation for the “Million Dollar Baby” whenever they meet.

Claire: Not at all, but privately it might give Kyle and Cait a couple of moments to pause and think over their strategy ahead of meeting this woman in the ring. Campbell showed a couple of new wrinkles tonight and once again showed she could soak up punishment like a sponge.

River raised her hand again as she headed backwards up the ramp, not taking her eyes off the Dollhouse as the show cut elsewhere.

Sydney Meets Samantha

Earlier Today…

We see Samantha Star standing outside her office for the next month watching as production assistants get it prepared to her liking. As she watches, that’s when Dante Knox approaches her with his client, Sydney Christensen, beside him.

Dante: Ahh, Miss Star!

Samantha takes a deep breath as she hears his voice, and turns to see him and Sydney.

Samantha: Can I help you, Mr. Knox?

Dante: I wanted to take the chance to let you know how wonderful it is to have you in charge of things here in Future Shock. Sydney and I are big fans of you, and we both feel like that she can--

Samantha held her up her hand towards the manager, and softened her expression when she looked towards Sydney.

Samantha: A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Christensen.

She offers the Canadian a handshake. 

Sydney: It is an absolute pleasure and an honor to meet you as well, Ms. Star.

She replies as she shakes Samantha’s outstretched hand.

Samantha: I want to take the chance to get to know more of the women Mr. Grant has hired. So why don’t you join me in catering for a few minutes and let’s talk.

Sydney: I think that sounds wonderful

Dante: What a tremendous idea! I’d love to--

Samantha’s eyes look back to Dante.

Samantha: Not you. Ms. Christensen is more than capable of speaking for herself.

Sydney looks over at Dante with a small nod of her head.

Sydney: It’s okay, Dante. I’ll catch up with you before match time, okay?

The two women head around the corner and disappear, leaving Dante behind. As he’s about to walk away, he sees the arena exit doors open and finds Savannah Star making her way inside. He gets a curious look before the show heads to commercial.

A Less Jaded Jacqui

Recorded Earlier

The scene opens in a studio where the camera is focused on two women sitting on chairs that are standing a small distance from each other. Sitting on the left is Future Shock interviewer Sara Wilkins and sitting on the right is one third of The Matriarchy, Jacqui Minogue, who is wearing a stylish ensemble composed of a lilac high neck sleeveless top, khaki cargo pants and beige low block open-toed booties. Jacqui sits like a woman of class, however she was feeling uneasy about being there. But she knows what is needed of her at this moment so she goes through with it in a professional manner.

Sara: Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to join us, Jacqui.

Jacqui: My pleasure.

Sara: I just want to get right to it. I want to go back to the last Future Shock where you competed in the Four Corners Match for this year’s Future Shock Cup. Let’s take a look.

The ladies turn their focus on the large screen that’s in between them as the following video plays…

~~~~~~~~~~

The first image shown is a shot of the crystal and gold cup seated on a pedestal next to the broadcast booth. Then, a video compilation of the entrances of River Campbell, Melody Stone, Anna Cortez, Angelina Fantastica, Jacqui Minogue, & Lowri Moss is shown. Over the video, Lexi Carmichael’s voice is heard.

Lexi: The following is a 4 Corners match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the 2021 Future Shock Cup! Only two women are allowed in the ring at once, and they can tag in and out at any time! A random drawing determined who will start. The first person to score a victory by pinfall or submission will be the winner!

Then, the following events are shown in sequence…

~~~~~~~~~~

River glared at her for a moment, allowing Jacqui to get back to her feet. As the Aussie was about to strike, Melody ducked down as Minogue used a high knee to River’s back that sent her towards the ducking Melody with a back body drop. The witch rose back up, and Jacqui spun her around and slapped her across the face. Melody stared a hole into her soul before hammering Jacqui with a forearm and whipping her into the ropes. River caught her coming forward with a spinebuster into a roll through for the cover. Davis shouted at Melody to get back to her corner, which she did. And as Stringer moved to count, the witch yanked Jacqui out from under River to the floor before the count could even start. And the guitarist got back to her feet, and she was not happy with Melody, now back in her corner.

Claire: I’m pretty certain Melody won’t be getting a birthday card from River in the future. But, in fairness, this is exactly what we expected, and Melody might get to make the tag she wanted after all.

Zack: Almost seems like Melody may be trolling slightly here and playing some mind games with River. Obviously, she can’t win it from the corner, and she wants in! And River’s about to paste her for it!

Indeed, River went to lay into her with a haymaker shot, but Melody feinted out of the way and slapped her hand as she was pulling it back. Davis told River to get out of the ring before Melody grabbed her head and snapped her neck across the top rope. Campbell went to the canvas coughing before the witch stepped back into the ring. She shoved River out to the floor and turned as Jacqui was back on the apron. The Aussie caught her with a thumb to the eye, stepped back inside and drove her to the mat with a belly to belly suplex.

Zack: Melody goaded River into a tag she didn’t want right there but got caught unawares by Jacqui! It just shows you what winning that Cup means to these women. Everyone has had a hand or a foot in this match so far.

Claire: No-one wants to be left out or left wondering ‘What If?’ Zack.  And Jacqui’s got herself another chance to take control of this contest. She’s certainly giving herself the best chance to leave with the cup so far.

Minogue stomped the back of her head repeatedly before pulling her to her feet again. A front facelock followed that before she executed a slingshot suplex. Minogue rolled back to her feet and pulled the witch up with a rear waistlock. But as soon as she was on her feet, Melody started firing back elbows into the side of her head. She finally shook her loose and took off for the ropes. Stone rebounded with a big boot. But Jacqui had the same idea as they hit dual boots to each other’s faces and collapsed to the mat.

Zack: That’s probably the only time Jacqui and Melody will ever be on the same wavelength. Two big boots to one another’s face, and the referee can’t even count them like usual, because there has to be a winner here!

~~~~~~~~~

Cortez quickly got to her feet and darted towards the corner. It happened to be Angelina’s corner, and she blasted her with a forearm that sent her off the apron. Cortez ascended to the top rope, waving Melody to get to her feet. Stone finally did so before Anna launched towards her with a clothesline, but Stone surprised her by countering into a lungblower as she descended. She rolled the triplet over for the cover as Stringer moved to make the count.

Zack: That’s the damnedest codebreaker I’ve ever seen!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOO!!!!

Anna got yanked out of the ring by Angelina, who started hammering her with forearms at ringside for knocking her off the apron earlier Anna fought back with hard shots of her own, but Fantastica planted her with a facebuster. The Staten Island beauty dragged Anna by the foot to her corner, deposited her on the apron before climbing up and tagging herself in.

Claire: Melody put a very sudden end to Anna’s momentum and now Angelina’s in the match legally for the first time. Can Stone keep building her offence against a fresh competitor?!?

Fantastica was barely in the ring when Melody was on her, catching her with a running knee lift to the face before driving her back into the corner while Anna was still recovering on the apron. Stone fired a few chops into her chest before Angelina stumbled out of the corner. She was then spun around by the arm into a ripcord knee strike to the chin. Melody yanked her up and dropped her with a pumphandle slam after that. The New Yorker struggled to get to her feet, and Melody descended from behind with a cobra clutch submission.

Zack: Melody is the most technically sound of her sisters, and if it were any other kind of match, this cobra clutch could work wonders! But again, there’s a lot of variables here!

~~~~~~~~~

River climbed up onto the apron behind her and was reaching out to tag her before she caught a mule kick in the stomach that stopped that. Angelina fired a knee into her head to send her down off the apron before her attention went back to Jacqui, who was just now starting to get up to her feet.

Zack: River tried to come in the back door, and got blasted for it, and it’s back to Angelina and Jacqui! These two women have so much history together! Get up, Jacqui!

Claire: The guitarist can’t catch a break. Fantastica’s stalking Jacqui like a lion around a wounded bison.

Jacqui finally made it to her feet just as Angelina blasted Anna with a superkick as she was climbing onto the apron. She quickly turned and nailed her second somersault reverse DDT on the Aussie before diving across her for the cover with her head turning every direction looking for interference!

Claire: THE C.R.E.A.M.!! It’s rising to the top!! And Fantastica is three seconds away from picking up a massive win!!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Melody grabbed her foot from the outside but didn’t pull her off in enough time before Stringer counted three. The bell rang after that, and Angelina sat up with a look of astonishment on her face!

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Angelina fought to get back to her feet and staggered backwards into the ropes to hold her up before the referee raised her hand.

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen…. your winner by pinfall….and the 2021 FUTURE SHOCK CUP WINNER………...ANGELINA FANTASTICA!!!

Zack: And she damn well earned it too! Angelina dedicated this match to her father who lost his life on September 11th almost 20 years ago! And I’m sure he’s looking down with pride as the Future Shock OG…. becomes the Future Shock Cup winner!

Claire: Damn right he is! Angelina fought against all the odds, overcame five of the best and brightest talents in the whole wrestling industry. She’ll leave her with a beautiful cup, a Nova Championship shot and a rocket right to the top strapped to her back!!

While Claire Black’s voice is being heard, the visual is shown of Fireworks began to erupt throughout the arena as Angelina clutched her trophy to her heart, while the Boston crowd showed her all kinds of support….

~~~~~~~~~

The scene returns to the studio where Jacqui shows a little irritation and embarrassment after seeing and mentally reliving the events happening in the video. However, she keeps herself together and brings her focus to Sara.

Sara: It’s been weeks now since that match has happened. As you look at it now, how do you feel?

Jacqui takes a moment and then flashes a little smile while placing some of her hair behind her ear.

Jacqui: Well, I’m not thrilled about taking a trip down that memory lane. But the further way it happened, the less I feel dejected. I’m not ashamed about what happened that night. The match, my performance, the outcome, all of that. I wanted to win that Cup, just like the other women did. But unfortunately for me, my best wasn’t good enough to get it. Congratulations to Angelina (Fantastica). She’s the one who won and that’s all that matters. It is what it is.

Sara nods her head in agreement as she continues her inquiry on the Australian.

Sara: Yes, I’m understanding what you’re saying. These kinds of things are hard to let out, especially since you went all out in that match. But still, I can’t help but detect that you’re not too thrilled about saying good things about Angelina, much less give her any credit in winning the Cup, giving the history you two have.

Jacqui sighs as she takes a moment to herself. She knew at some point that one of her enemies would find its way into the interview. And to her honesty, she really wanted to avoid the subject if she could at this point. But she threw all caution to the wind and allowed herself to let out and answer for Sara.

Jacqui: I will never like Angelina as a person. But that does not mean that I don’t respect her as a competitor. The same goes for the other women in that match. It’s a beautiful thing that she wanted to do this for her father. But if you put yourself in her shoes at this moment, you couldn’t ignore how fiery she was in wanting to win. She wanted to get back at me after beating her in Busan last year and wanting to rub it in my face after calling me out on social media for the things I said that “offended” her. Add that to her having the same passion in wanting to be the last woman standing as I and every other woman in that match did, you literally had a “perfect storm” in her intentions.

Jacqui stops for a few seconds to think about what she said before continuing.

Jacqui: But as I agree having that kind of motivation is good, let’s not be oblivious to the fact that luck did play a role in her winning this match. And I only say this because there were five other women, including myself, who could have capitalized on that same opportunity. She was the one to have things go her way and was fortunate to seize it.

Jacqui pauses for a second to turn away with a snarl before collecting herself to turn back to face Sara.

Jacqui: Nevertheless, the right woman won that night and I’m ready to move on from that.

Sara nods as she keeps her attention on Jacqui, now showing a little surprise that catches Jacqui’s attention.

Jacqui: What? Did I say something wrong?

Sara: No, it’s just…

Jacqui: Oh, I get it. You thought that I was going to go on some tirade about losing and blame everyone under the sun for my failure to win? In this business, you reap what you sow. I have been and always ready to face the consequences for every rock I’ve kicked over in Future Shock, no matter how anyone judges me.  I knew going in that I was public enemy #1 that night when I stepped in that ring and those women took advantage of that when they gave me all that they have. However, you thought it would be better if I were to throw them all under the bus? Kind of fits my “MO” right? Well, I’m glad to disappoint you. I have no shame in my performance in that match, Sara. In fact, all the women in that match deserve my praise. If there’s any blame for me for not getting the Cup it would be myself. I dropped the ball and I can’t change things. The best I have to do now is what I’m prepared to do, Sara; ready to move forward and get back on track and I will get back on track.

Sara nods her head in agreement as she speaks.

Sara: I have no doubt you will. Since we’re on the subject of moving forward, Jacqui, what is next for you?

Jacqui gives Sara an impressed glare.
Jacqui: Wow Sara. Your journalistic acumen astounds.

Sara gives a smile to compliment Jacqui’s remark.

Sara: Why thank you…. I think.

Jacqui: Not a compliment. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what my plans are. I want to be the best wrestler in Future Shock and, as far as I’m concerned, there has been no change in that regard, nor my determination in blazing through every woman on that roster to get there. And it will be on this platform, Sara. Not coming from one place “turning back the clock and starting over” in a previous one. Of the significant losses that I suffered so far, this one hit me the hardest. But it’s through this loss I have learned a lot only making my passion to succeed in Future Shock stronger and the payoff grander than I ever dreamed of. Only now, the ground I must cover has gotten a lot more interesting; one match at a time, one championship at a time. And for me, my quest starts where my unfinished business lies and I’m making it very clear as to where my head is right now. I’m going to be keeping my eyes on the Nova Championship picture.

Jacqui places some of her hair behind her ear as she turns to face Sara, who continues to look on intently.

Jacqui: You see, Sara. Every woman on that roster desires to have their name attached to every singles title in Future Shock, from the Nova Championship to the crème of le crème, the Future Shock Championship. If they don’t, they shouldn’t be here. I want to be the first to achieve that goal and THAT sweetheart is my ultimate goal; my prophecy as you Yanks like to call it. The only questions to answer will be 1) When will that moment happen? and 2) At whose expense will it be? I know what I’m worth in Future Shock. And it’s clear that they know as well, otherwise I wouldn’t have all this attention put on me to prove myself. But my message to the other women on this roster is If any of these them is as legit as a wrestler as they believe they are, they better have this prophecy and me as part of their concerns. Because if any of them, you included, think that the Four Corners Match is the end of the road for me, think again because this woman….

Then Jacqui turns to face the camera once more, only now with a stare of intensity.

Jacqui: …is just getting started.

Jacqui then gets up to walk away, leaving Sara looking awkward over what just happened. After a while, the camera fades to black.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 10:23:52 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 01:57:15 pm »

Samantha In Charge

After a commercial for FFW vs. Future Shock on June 15th on FFW All Access, the show returns to the live broadcast when the FFW owner’s music starts to play in the arena. The Future Shock fans don’t treat her much better than the FFW ones as Samantha steps out onto the stage. She looks around at the Boston crowd for a moment, and makes her way towards the ring.

Zack: I don’t think it’s any surprise that these fans are more supportive of Adam running things, but Samantha Star doesn’t let fan reaction affect her much at all. Frankly, I’m curious what she has in mind or what she thinks needs focus around Future Shock.

Claire: You’re right. She won’t care too much how these fans react to her. After all, this isn’t a popularity contest but a billion dollar business. Maybe she just wants to get to know the Future Shock roster a little better, see who can make an impact on the main roster?

Samantha heads up the steps and into the ring. Lexi hands her a microphone as her music starts to fade out. The Boston crowd continues to show her how they feel though.

Samantha: I can’t say I’m surprised to hear this response, but I thought perhaps maybe...just maybe you’d show some appreciation for the person who makes all this possible. Without me, Future Shock wouldn’t exist. Who do you think greenlit Cody Kincaid’s idea over 10 years ago? Who do you think provided the resources when it exploded in popularity? Who do you think paid for two Future Shock Centers? One in Los Angeles, and another not far from this very building. Who do you think paid for this building?  Who do you think is responsible for paying the men and women who make this show happen? From the crew to the roster? It’s all one person: me.

That doesn’t seem to dissuade the fans from sharing their dislike of the owner of FFW at all, causing Samantha to let out a long exhale.

Zack: Well….she’s not wrong. She is a businesswoman first and foremost, always has been. But these fans here aren’t letting that deter them.

Claire: Lets not delude ourselves either, Zack. Samantha paid for it because she knows in the long term it’ll make her money. This wasn’t just out of the goodness of her heart or for a charitable tax write off.

Samantha: Future Shock is and has been for a very long time the lifeblood of this company. Without Future Shock, FFW wouldn’t have become what it has. The women who have come through Future Shock have gone on to win every title in FFW and main event our biggest events throughout the years. Future Shock is very important to FFW and to me. And since it began, I let others run it. First, it was Cody Kincaid because it was his concept. Second, it was Adam Grant, who is the superior of the two. This management switch was done for two reasons. One was so I could take a much more hands on approach to this show and it’s roster. Not that I couldn’t have done that all this time since it does belong to me, but I saw no reason to change what was a winning formula. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it. 

Zack: Minus the broadside to the former head of Future Shock, she hasn’t said anything there that I disagree with. What do you think?

Claire: You’re right. Apart from the shot at Cody, she’s been pretty accurate so far.  Though I’d like to know why she’s chosen to do this now.

Samantha: The second reason is because sometimes in business, it’s good to look at your competition firsthand. To see things from the opposition gives you new insights you can get no other way. Last year, Adam told all of you that Future Shock was to be considered as FFW’s equal, thanks to the Impact specials proving it categorically. But what he didn’t say because he may not have realized it is that I also consider Future Shock the only real competition to FFW anymore. This is the only roster that I think holds a candle to the women of FFW. They are more than just an additional roster, they are the away team, so to speak. And for the month of May, I’m going to see up close and personal what the best collective of women that exists in this sport can do. Future Shock is FFW’s only true competition, and that’s why next month, it’s next major show is simply called FFW versus Future Shock. If women’s wrestling had a Super Bowl, that event would be it.

Claire: Well, I might be a little bit biased but the girls of Future Shock are certainly amongst the very best  in the business and I definitely believe that everyone who makes the move to the main roster has the talent to raise the bar a little higher for those already there.

Zack: I never considered Future Shock the way she just said, not as competition. But as they say, iron sharpens iron. So I can see it from her perspective.

Samantha: A few days ago, I let the world know that I was opening the doors for the FFW roster to come pay a visit. To let them see firsthand the group of women who have every intention of taking their spot. I’ve not met a single woman on either roster who was happy to let someone else take their spotlight. So I encourage the women of FFW to come see the lionesses looking to take their shine. And some of them have taken me up on that offer. There are women backstage right now that have never come to see Future Shock in person before tonight. There are women out here right now who are getting a closer look at what the women here have to offer.

The camera shows one of them sitting in the front row not far from where Zack and Claire are in the broadcast booth: namely Kelly Kincaid.

Zack: Now I’m curious who all may have showed up since I came out here. I didn’t realize there were some who had never come here in person until now, but I know Kelly’s been here before. She was at Global Wars.

Claire: Yes she was, trying to lobby Adam Grant ahead of this switch. And let’s not forget that her husband has managed talents here too and she does travel with him most of the time.

Samantha: While I am overseeing Future Shock this month, my goal is to provide tests for some of the women here. For the last two shows, Future Shock has been having one historic night after another. Possibly a third tonight in the main event. On the next Future Shock, I intend to see that it continues. I’m putting two titles on the line two weeks from tonight. One will be the crowning of the Anarchy Championship in a match Mr. Grant concocted: Cuffed in the Cage when Raven Knight, Charlotte Harker, and Destiny Campbell will meet. Not only will the winner of the match become the first ever Anarchy Champion, that woman will represent this brand in the FFW vs. Future Shock show June 15th. 

Claire: That’s going to be one heck of a match in two weeks, albeit not one for the squeamish and it could well turn into a huge opportunity for the new Anarchy Champion too.

Zack: Truer words never spoken Not to mention we could see another new champion crowned. What other title will be on the line next show? 

Samantha: The other title on the line in two weeks? You’ll find out about that before the end of the show, I promise you that. And I have one more promise for you. When I return to overseeing FFW again….I’ll be taking one of the women here with me. Enjoy the rest of the show.

Zack: Well….that’s pretty ominous. Someone will be going to FFW this month from our roster.

Claire: A month to impress; to show that you deserve a spot on the main FFW roster and potentially earn one heck of a contract too. I know that Samantha can be very generous when it comes to rewarding talent.

Her music starts to play again, letting the viewers and fans ponder on who would be leaving for FFW soon before the show heads to a commercial break. 

Future Shock returns from the commercial break back to the ring, and Lexi’s ready to begin the next introductions.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: These two met during Global Wars AND teamed together as well, Claire. Now they are both in the top title conversation, and Alessandra apparently...won Sydney over somewhat. 

Claire: So it seems… and tonight they go head to head in an encounter that might well have a bearing on the Future Shock Championship a little further down the line. I’m sure neither one will hold anything back tonight.

The sound of a guitar strumming subtly begins to echo in the arena, leaving those in attendance wondering what is going on. The angelic voice of one Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm is heard next, her voice serenely starting the opening verse of “I Am The Fire.”

Am I brave enough?
Am I strong enough?
To follow the desire
That burns from within
To push away my fear
To stand where I'm afraid
I am through with this
'Cause I am more than this
I promise to myself
Alone and no one else
My flame is rising higher.

As the song picks up the tempo, her voice becomes more intense, kicking into the chorus.

I am the fire
I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm

Midway through the chorus, the curtains part and out walks the pride of Calgary herself, Sydney Christensen.  She steps out to the middle of the stage and juts her arms out on either side of her, tossing her head back as the fans show their appreciation. She picks her head up and slowly brings her arms in front of her, her index fingers pointing down to the ring. Dropping her arms to her side, she begins her march towards the ring, nodding at a few fans along the way. Once she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and steps through the bottom and middle ropes. Almost immediately, Sydney walks over to the ropes and raises her arms above her head, encouraging the fans as they cheer on the proud Canadian. Sydney then walks over to one corner of the ring and rests her back against the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent as her music fades out on one poignant line of the chorus.

And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
I am the fire!

Lexi: Introducing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is…...SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

Zack: Even though she didn’t win the series, I think Global Wars was a real eye opener for a lot of people when it pertains to Sydney. Not that it’s really improved her attitude.

Claire: No, but I’m sure she’d argue that she got into the Global Wars series and opened those eyes thanks to her attitude. So why shouldn’t she stick with what brought her to the dance?

As the intro to ‘Don’t Know How To Stop’ start to play around the arena, the sound of engine revving can be made out over the top of it. It gets louder and louder until the sound of tyres screeching is heard just as the lyrics begin.

Head lights, red lights, got it in my sights
Nothings in my way, No sound, hush now
Push the pedal down, got no time to waste
It's a long way home, You just crossed a borderline
When I say go, You know you better hold on tight

Alessandra appears through the curtain wearing a pair of black leather look tights with silver studs around the waistband, and matching bralet with the same silver studs around it. She looks out across the crowd with a smirk before taking off at a run towards the ring.

I don't know how to stop, I give it all I've got
It's like my brakes are shot, I gotta have too much
I don't know how to stop, Gets crazy but so what
You know it's what you want so give it up
And Don't be scared of how good it feels

As she reaches the ring, she jumps up onto the apron and stands facing the stage, reaching back to hold onto the top rope with both hands. She leans forwards and scans the crowd on either side, then kicks her legs up to almost backflip over the top rope, landing on one knee in the ring with her head lowered.

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Naples, Italy……she is the co-holder of the FFW Unity Tag Team Championship…..and the 2021 Global Wars winner…………………..ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!

One speed, full speed that is all I need
They can eat my dust, hell yeah, rock on
Will you come along, Do I have your trust?
It's a long way down, If you're getting this high
When I say now, you had better hold on tight
Now!

As the word Now! is said in the lyrics, Alessandra leaps up with her fist in the air and then lands on both feet. She heads to her corner to await the start of the match as her theme music fades out.
Zack: 2021 has turned out early on to be a career year for this woman. She started in January by winning FFW’s Unity titles with Nadia. Then less than 4 short months later, she became a top player in Future Shock by winning Global Wars for Italy.

Claire: Anyone who has seen her in SVW wouldn’t have been surprised by any of that though. Alessandra is one of the best technical wrestlers and strikers that I’ve seen in Future Shock since the likes of Sophia Pike. And she brings her A-game to every match that she’s in.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women, and called for the bell to start the match. Both Sydney and Alessandra headed towards the center, where they looked into one another’s eyes. And the Canadian may have surprised Alessandra by offering her a handshake. Alessandra’s eyes widened as she looked down at the outstretched hand, even though the Boston crowd was trying to warn her against accepting it.

Zack: Well would you look at that? Sydney is offering an olive branch to Alessandra. Maybe she actually does have a level of respect for her. I haven’t seen her do that with anyone else.

Claire: I suppose she could. Though if I was Alessandra I’d still be a little wary of accepting the handshake. This is a trick as old as wrestling itself.

Alessandra cautiously put her hand forward, and the pair actually shook hands. The show of sportsmanship brought a smile to the Italian’s face before Sydney pulled her forward with that hand, and started hammering shots with the other into the side of her head. Four punches in a row staggered Espositio before Sydney scooped her onto her shoulders for a Samoan drop. The blonde sat up on her knees, and looked down to the brunette. Sydney told her a handshake didn’t mean she wasn’t going to beat her ass, and mounted her chest for more punches to her head. She hopped back to her feet, and took Alessandra up with her to whip her into the far corner. Esposito struck and staggered out into a discus clothesline from Sydney.

Zack: Sydney is showing us that how she may feel about you certainly doesn’t get you any special treatment when the bell rings. 

Claire: We’re not seeing any special treatment here and Sydney has come out of the blocks fast. A win here could certainly boost her chances of scoring a Future Shock Championship match sooner rather than later.

Christensen pulled her back to her feet, and shoved her into the same corner as before. That’s when the blonde started showing some striking skills as she began throwing combination shots in the corner, lefts and rights to the body like she was hitting a heavy bag, except it was Alessandra’s ribs. The Italian doubled over in pain before Sydney used a gutwrench suplex to take her down to the mat for a cover, and grinding her forearm against the brunette’s face in the process. 

Zack: If I didn’t know better, I’d say Sydney’s been training with you, Claire! Alessandra’s body getting busted up, and that might be it early!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!

But Alessandra kicked out, and Sydney added more pressure as she grinded her forearm against Esposito’s face. She hopped back to her feet, and dropped a knee into her abdomen next.

Claire: The old Rocky routine right there, tenderising and working over the rib cage. The more she keeps this up, the more difficult Alessandra will find it to reply or lock in utilise her submission skills.

Alessandra was pulled back to her feet, and whipped hard into the far corner. Her back landed flush, and Sydney walked her down. She grabbed her arm again, and fired her back into the original corner, where once again Alessandra’s back struck. Sydney measured her and went for what looked like a corner clothesline, but she got surprised with a back elbow to the mouth as she got close. The Global Wars winner fired two more elbows into her mouth before scooping her up for a flapjack...but she dropped her body across the top rope instead of her neck. Sydney dangled over the top rope in pain before Alessandra got under her, and brought her down with an Alabama slam!

Claire: A huge back elbow opens the door and this is where Esposito is truly dangerous - her ability to turn a match in her favour on a dime. 

Zack: Sydney’s body has to be wracked with pain, not to mention her back right about now! That was some serious impact, and now the Global Wars Champion is in the driver’s seat.

When Sydney rolled to her stomach, Alessandra stomped her back and pulled her arms up behind her for a standing surfboard submission. Pruitt dropped down in front of Sydney to see if she wanted to quit, but got no such response. That caused the Italian to stomp her back again and dig her heel in as she pulled up on her arms. Pruitt checked again, but Sydney refused through gritted teeth. Esposito then moved her foot up, and began to stomp the back of her head. One big stomp sent her face into the mat, and Alessandra seemed to be thinking about something.

Zack: Sydney’s gonna be spending the rest of this week in Chiropractor City, and looks like Alessandra just had an epiphany.

Claire: Sydney wasn’t showing Alessandra any special treatment and the Italian is doing the exact same thing in return. 

She rolled Sydney onto her back, and scooped her feet under her arms. The fans seemed to recognize what she had in mind before the Unity Champion started turning around. She sped up faster and faster and faster till Sydney was revolving around her at a high rate of speed. The fans began counting when it started as Sydney now found herself in a giant swing!

Zack: I haven’t seen that move in a while, and look at Sydney spin! Alessandra’s taking Calgary’s favorite Future Shock wrestler for a ride, and she’s still going! 

Claire: Round and round and round she goes where she stops….well, probably in a pained heap in the mat and feeling pretty damned dizzy when it comes to an end.

Fans: FOURTEEN….FIFTEEN…..SIXTEEN…..SEVENTEEN…..EIGHTEEN….NINETEEN!!

Finally Alessandra let go, and Sydney crashed into the mat. Esposito stumbled backwards and sat against the ropes to try to get her bearings as the Boston crowd gave her a standing ovation for the move.

Zack: It’s like being stuck in the dryer! Sydney may not be able to get up for a minute, and that move even takes some of the equilibrium out of the one delivering it.

Claire: She’ll need a moment to just stop the world spinning but then I’m sure that she’ll be right back on the attack and looking to put Sydney down for the count!

Alessandra shook her head, and seemed to have her balance back before she went after Sydney. The Canadian made it to the ropes, but had a hard time grabbing onto them, despite being very close to them. Her hand kept grabbing, but wasn’t catching the ropes. She wasn’t given much time after that though before Alessandra cinched her up with a rear waistlock into a bridging German suplex for the win!

Zack: Sydney couldn’t even get a bead on the ropes to help her, and it may be moot now!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE.

Sydney got her shoulder off the mat, and tried to roll onto her stomach. But Esposito was still hooked around her waist, not letting go of the Canadian as she struggled to get to her feet. She finally made it though, but Alessandra was still on her back until Sydney countered with a backpack stunner that sent her careening to the mat.

Claire: I’m not sure what Alessandra had planned but Sydney’s acted on pure instinct to stop her in her tracks and bought her a little bit more recovery time.

Zack: I think she was looking to go for another German suplex.

Sydney sat on the mat, and shook her head for a bit. She even slapped her face a couple times, and blinked before getting back to her feet. Now the blonde looked like she had gotten her balance back, and delivered a diving double axe handle to her opponent’s back. Sydney picked up where she had left off, and hoisted Alessandra over her shoulder for a Canadian backbreaker. 

Zack: She’s got her equilibrium back now, and going right back to work on Alessandra’s back too. That is not an angle your body is meant to be in, fans. 

Claire: Not at all and a big part of this hold is that it uses your own bodyweight against you and really targets the muscles making up your core too. It’s really going to make things a lot tougher for Alessandra as this match goes on.

Pruitt checked for a submission, but wasn’t getting one from Alessandra. Her face was masked in pain though as she tried to unlock Sydney’s fingers to get free. But her grip was seemingly unbreakable, and Sydney made her regret it by shaking her over her shoulder and making it worse. The referee checked again for a submission, but didn’t get one. Alessandra saw the ropes almost within reach, and began stretching her arm to try to grab them. She just barely got her middle fingertip to touch the top rope, and the referee called for the break. And Sydney dumped her like a sack of garbage to the mat.

Zack: Alessandra was stretching for everything she had in her body. I thought Sydney might just walk her to the center, but she may have something more damaging in mind. 

Claire: It wasn’t a pleasant landing by any stretch of the imagination and this gives Christensen the chance to measure her up and potentially strike hard to put this one away.

Esposito rolled towards the ropes, and used them to help her get up before Sydney scooped her up onto her shoulders again. She walked to the center of the ring, and delivered an Argentine backbreaker drop that caused Alessandra to shout in pain before Sydney went for the cover.

Zack: I’ve never seen her use that!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

The Global Wars Champion popped her shoulder off the mat in time before the three touched the canvas, and Sydney sat up on her knees with a nod of her head.

Claire: Barely a lick of paint between the referee’s hand when the shoulder came up! Sydney can sense that the end is near and isn’t wasting any time arguing with the official about the count. Maybe that also comes from the respect she has for her opponent tonight?

The Canadian got to her feet, and pulled Alessandra up with her into the powerslam position. She took off across the ring, but the Italian slipped to her feet behind her. Sydney stopped and turned on a dime into a lungblower that bounced her into the ropes and down to the mat. The move hurt Alessandra too when she landed on her back, causing the Boston fans to try to motivate her to get back to her feet.

Zack: She slipped out the back door, Claire! Now Sydney’s down, and Alessandra has to try to shut out the pain and put her away!

Claire: Her back has to be on fire but she’s bought herself a chance to get the upper hand. Esposito has to take it here and try to slow Sydney down.

She struggled back to her feet, but Sydney was almost there herself. Esposito lined up behind her, and scooped up into position for a crucifix powerbomb...but instead she threw her off, bouncing Sydney’s back off the canvas before she was covered with the outside leg hooked!

Zack: Alessandra with a crucifix powerbomb toss, and Sydney’s body looked like a crash test dummy!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Christensen was close enough to the ropes to stretch her foot across the bottom. Pruitt stopped her count immediately, and pointed it out to Alessandra. 

Claire: Excellent ring awareness right there from Sydney. She keeps this match alive as both continue to fight through the pain they’ve caused each other already. It’s gut check time for both these competitors!

The Global Wars Champion slowly made it back to her feet, and was muttering something in Italian as she waited for Sydney to get up. The Canadian rolled over, and started to push up to her feet before Alessandra hoisted her up over her shoulders.

Zack: I recognize this setup! 

With a power display, Alessandra connected with a F5 that bounced Sydney off the mat before the brunette went for the cover with both legs hooked this time!!

Zack: She did that to two women at Global Wars, and I don’t think Sydney’s gonna get up this time!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Pruitt called for the bell before Alessandra sat up, and slumped forward. She immediately sat up straight and favored her back  before the referee raised her hand.

Claire: Esposito gritted her teeth and fought through the pain to drive the final nail into the coffin of Sydney Christensen tonight. It was hard fought but a very well earned victory as Alessandra continues to go from strength to strength.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……………...ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!!!

She climbed back to her feet, and a smile started to form on her face as she listened to the crowd. The referee returned her half of the Unity titles to her.

Zack: Alessandra Esposito just keeps racking them up! The Unity titles with Nadia...Global Wars Champion….2021 is shaping up early to be a banner year for that lady right there.

Claire: Sydney made her work extraordinarily hard for this victory tonight. Christensen has to take a lot of credit for the fight that she put up. Whoever leaves the main event with the title, however, will be firmly in the sights of Alessandra Esposito.

She stepped out to the floor, walking gingerly towards the back with one hand pressed behind as Future Shock cut elsewhere.

Dominant

The scene opens with the backstage area with Sara Wilkins standing in front of the camera standing by before beginning to speak.

Sara: Hello Everyone! Things are heating up in the tag team division in Future Shock. And joining me at this time are the ladies that are in the thick of it all. Please welcome the reigning Future Shock Tag Team Champions…The Doomsday Sisters.

Within seconds, Victoria Havoc & Sienna Danger step into the frame, appearing from opposite sides of Sara, wearing their dress clothes and displaying their championship belts proudly over their shoulders. Sara could not have felt more awkward as the Australian giants tower over her. It feels like she’s standing in between two pillars.

Sara: Victoria, Sienna. People are still talking about your recent title defense at Global Wars last month against the Laurie Jane Experience. And it well deserved because as much as the ladies brought it to you, you managed to retain the titles.

Sienna: Managed. Do you believe what she just said, Sis? We “managed”.

Victoria shakes her head in response, letting Sara know that she was not pleased with the comment as Sienna continues.

Sienna: Listen here, sweetheart. Why don’t you ask Laurie & Jane how we “managed” huh? We said it before, those two are a good tag team, even with their lack of cohesiveness. And there was no doubt that there was little chance that they could have put one over on us…about 2% maybe. But the only thing that mattered was the other 98%. And that is that we did EXACTLY what we said we were going to do. Everyone needs to get in line now. We run this tag team division now. And we have no problem making people see that again…and again…and again.

Sienna gives a little laugh as Victoria takes over, with Sara directing her attention towards her.

Victoria: You see Sara, beating the Dragons to get these titles in Busan was something we needed to do. Beating the Laurie Jane Experience last month at Global Wars was something we needed to do. We said from day one that we are the best tag team in Future Shock. And to own that, we must go through the best, whether we like them or not…. which is easy to sort out because the list of “likes” is barely visible. And with teams like The Cortez Sisters, The Dollhouse, and even some random pairings among the top-tier wrestlers on the roster on the rise, there will be no end to us trying to prove that we are the best….and we will not stop proving that we are because we not only want to secure our position in being the standard of Future Shock Tag Teams right now but to be the greatest Future Shock Tag Team of ALL TIME!

Sienna: So, let that be a warning to anyone who’s next in line to face us and everyone else who follows.  And another piece of advice: Don’t always assume the shadow hovering over you is a cloud….

Victoria: …especially when it comes down hard on you.

To drive her sister’s point across, Sienna simulates this by bringing down on one of her hands against her other one and grinding it in a squashing motion. The ladies look on at the camera with confident and intimidating smirks before breaking out with mild laughter.

Sara: Well, Future Shock Tag team division, you have been warned. Back to you, Zack & Claire.

Victoria & Sienna look at Sara, looking impressed for some reason. Victoria then pats on Sara’s head while Sienna shares in the humor of the gesture before hearing from her sister.

Victoria: Isn’t she a scrumptious little morsel?

Meanwhile, Sara is none too pleased about the “attention” but was wise not to make it known just before the scene switches.

New Worlds to Conquer

A familiar voice to Future Shock fans is heard narrating as a short clip begins. One title after another is laid on a table. Titles from more than one promotion at that. They were piled into stacks for each of the companies they were won.

“Plutarch wrote that Alexander the Great wept at the realization that there were no new worlds to conquer.” 

Another title is dropped on top of the second stack. The camera moves over to a blank space next to the other two titles stacks.

“Maybe that was the case for Alexander. But there’s still worlds to conquer for the woman I have in mind.” 

The empty space next to the two title stacks has a Future Shock logo on it.

“Two weeks from tonight, a world conqueror comes home. See you soon.” 

The shot fades out of the logo for Future Shock, and then we head back to the live broadcast. 

Angelina’s Meaning

The show cuts to a clip of the final seconds from the Future Shock Cup 4 Corners match two weeks ago, and shows Angelina Fantastica scoring the victory and claiming the Cup for herself. The tears are seen on her face as she looks skyward and speaks to her father as she holds the Cup in her hand. Then as the clip concludes, we find Angelina with Sara somewhere in the Future Shock Arena as they both just finished watching the clip too.

Sara: I know I’m not the first, but I’ll be the latest to say congratulations on the biggest win of your career. You won your tag match at Global Wars, and outshined that by winning the 2021 Future Shock Cup. It’s easy to see how much that meant to you.

Angelina grins widely, looking up at the screen for a moment and then back to Sara.

Angelina: Yeah, well… you know me, Sara. I’m not exactly the type to have a poker face, you know? Everything I feel, it shows. That win right there wasn’t just the biggest moment of my Future Shock career - it was the biggest moment of my career in general. So to have six years of work finally pay off? I can’t even put into words how good that felt.

Sara: I think we all saw how much it meant, and I can tell you I was as moved as anyone. Now that makes you the #1 contender for the Nova Championship currently held by Luna Cortez. And I gotta tell you with what I’ve been told...that’s just the tip of the iceberg of what you have to look forward to.

Angelina: Look, I’m all about making the most of whatever comes my way as a result of this Cup win. And if Luna Cortez is still the champ when my Nova title shot gets booked, I’ll be happy to step into a ring with her and make sure she loses the title good and proper this time. My main focus is going to be the Nova Championship - it’s my first chance in a long time to get my hands on a title, and I don’t want this to go to waste.

Sara’s eyes widened as she heard that last statement, and shook her head.

Sara: Actually it’ll be your second whenever it happens. I’ve just been informed of the main event for the next Future Shock. And originally, it was supposed to be a #1 contender match for the Future Shock Tag Titles. Effective as of today though with the management swap, there’s not going to be a contender match. It’s going to be the Doomsday Sisters two weeks from tonight defending those titles against you and Arabella!

That gets a pop from the crowd. 

Angelina blinks for a second, shaking her head as if to clear the cobwebs.

Angelina: Holy… man, I was not expecting this. Like, I know Bella and I make a good team - we were able to overcome Destiny and Nyx. But to go from that first time team up to getting a tag title shot? That really feels incredible. And it’s against a couple of girls that both me and Arabella know well, so I have a good feeling about this.

Sara: And it doesn’t end there. Not only could you end up with two titles in Future Shock simultaneously, you’re also booked for the FFW vs. Future Shock event on June 15th. And you’re going to be facing one of their champions. If Luna wasn’t enough Cortez for you, you’ll be meeting the Phoenix Champion Tara Cortez that night as you represent Future Shock.

Angelina: And Anna was in the Future Shock Cup match with me, so I’m really getting all the Cortez I can handle. I think going head to head with Tara - who like it or not was one of the longest reigning Future Shock Champions we ever had - is gonna be a hell of a way to show how far I’ve come since my first time around here. You may not like her methods, but you can’t argue with her results. So I promise that I’ll be ready for Tara Cortez, and that I’ll be doing my damndest to go three for three on Cortez knockouts.

Sara: Last thing that comes to mind for me is the fact you’ve been pretty vocal about how you feel about the management swap that’s going on right now. I don’t think anyone is surprised to know you obviously like Adam better. But are you at all surprised with everything being placed in front of you? I mean things could have gone much differently this month for you, but here you are getting booked for major events and getting a tag title shot. 

Angelina: I don’t ask for a lot, Sara. I would’ve been fine with just the Nova Championship opportunity and the Cup win. I wasn’t expecting the rest of it - the tag title shot especially. Feels a little bit like someone’s trying to right some past wrongs, and I appreciate the gesture. But now seems like a good time to remind everyone that while I do forgive and move on, I do not forget. What happened in 2019 had repercussions in my life that went far beyond a simple promo. To this day, it still chaps my ass that people continued to try and promote that bitch as a top star even after she showed what she really is. And it’s gonna take me a long time to work through that. It’s an olive branch, though, and it’s one I’m willing to take.

Sara: Thank you for talking with me tonight, Angelina. Good luck to you and Arabella in 2 weeks against the Doomsday Sisters.

A graphic shows the match booked for the tag titles on the next show before Future Shock takes a commercial break.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 10:26:20 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 01:57:25 pm »

When the show returns from the commercial break, a lone spotlight hangs over Lexi before she begins to speak and the arena fully lights up again.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: That was the last commercial break for us tonight, and the stakes in Future Shock doesn’t get any higher than this! 

Claire: The biggest prize in Future Shock is up for grabs and two of the very best wrestlers in the world will be going all out to ensure they leave with it.

I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as the video screen shows a jail cell door sliding backwards and a pair of black ring boots with legs going all the way up to a simple blue skirt step out onto the landing only to suddenly stumble as if given a push in the small of the back from the man who appeared behind her in shiny black shoes and black pants. 

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

As the pair pass by, the camera gets a shot from behind before it cuts to more grainy CCTV footage that shows the guard escorting the raven haired prisoner across a prison yard of patchy grass and into another building. There’s another cut as we see a shot of exposed midriff on the other side of a counter that has a pack of gum, some loose change on it and a hair bobble on it. A hand reaches forward, picking up a pen and signs a name quickly before scooping up the possessions as she stiffly pushed to move onwards.

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me
Don't put your blame on me

There’s another cut; this time to show the back of the black haired woman as she reaches up to tie her long loose hair back with the bobble while still walking forward, coming to a stop in front of a large closed door. The camera cuts to the opposite side of the door and low door, watching as it swung open and the woman stepped out; only for the blazing sun to obscure her face and body; the video screens becoming a blazing yellow-white sun glare with a spotlight shining bright as the same woman has appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. The spotlight dims to reveal Mara Werth standing there in her black boots, blue skirt and white vest top.

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see?
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe?

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome from Tuscaloosa, Alabama… MARA WERTH!!!

Zack: Mara’s been waiting on this match for a long while, and the time has finally come. I know she’s been in heavy training, and no doubt has the highest view count for one person on the last singles match she had with Stacey back in November.

Claire: Mara’s been pretty much the first one through the door and the last to leave while she’s been in Boston. She’s trying to soak up as much as humanly possible both in the ring and breaking down tape - both on her own performance and her opponents. Tonight, she has to put it into practice and be better than she ever has been.

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim. Her Future Shock Championship secured around her waist which she runs her fingers over with a smirk.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle walking slightly behind her.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade……Your reigning and defending FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION……….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She removes her Championship and passes it to Kyle before she takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd.

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, where Kyle hands her back her Championship. She climbs up and sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and the Championship raised high above her head to a boo from the crowd. She shares a few last minute words with her manager, shown wearing a cast on his arm, on the apron as she awaits the start of the match. 

Zack: The Gold Standard has a tight grip on the title picture in Future Shock, and it all began when that woman captured the Future Shock Championship in South Korea. Since then, Stacey has not lost a match anywhere she competes. And I’m positive Kyle has her absolutely laser focused tonight.

Claire: You can bet the farm on that. It’s one of Kilmeade’s strengths - his clients are always phenomenally well prepared and the proof is in the pudding. Stacey has been on a tear since she lost to Mara in a number one contender match almost a year ago. Tonight, she can prove that loss was little more than a blip; that it was the exception and prove that Mara is not in her league.

Referee Jennifer Stringer collected the Future Shock Championship from Stacey, and showed it to Mara. The former jailbird smiled down to it before it was held up in the air. Lexi took it with her as both women were checked for weapons, and that’s when the bell sounded.  Stacey glanced down to her wounded manager for a moment, and headed towards the center of the ring. Mara didn’t make her wait before she was there in front of her, causing them to go nose to nose. At least they did till Stacey took a step back, and held up one hand to invite Mara into a test of strength.

Zack: Unless Stacey’s added a good amount of muscle that’s very well hidden, I don’t think a test of strength against Mara is going to end too well for her. 

Claire: Not at all. Mara has shown that she can hang with some of the stronger women in Future Shock, but this might get her to lower her guard and give Stacey a chance to start to exploit her speed advantage.

Mara looked skeptical but raised her hand to lock it with Stacey’s. The champion raised the other hand, and as Mara looked up towards it, the blonde TRIED to catch her with a kick to the stomach. But Werth broke her grip and caught her foot with both hands. She spun the champion around, and scooped her up into an atomic drop. Stacey stumbled forward before Mara grabbed the back of her head, and took off towards the corner to deliver multiple bashes against the top turnbuckle. The fans counted off seven of them before Werth scooped her up into a side slam, and immediately got back to her feet. Sky began to sit up, and Mara pulled her back to her feet quickly and shoved her into the corner to follow up with knife edge chops across her chest! Five landed, causing Stacey’s skin to turn very dark before the challenger used a pretty stout hiptoss to send the champion out of the corner and about ⅓ of the way across the ring.

Claire: Stacey probably planned to fly in this match, but I don’t think that was in her plan. Mara has come out of the blocks hot but Sky is tough and for now can absorb this.

Zack: Mara came out of the blocks fired up tonight, and I like it! And so do the fans in Boston!

Stacey got back to her feet, and tried to nail Mara coming forward. But Werth blocked the shot, and lit her up with another chop across the chest. The fans were getting louder as Sky reeled from the shot before Mara slapped her own chest and told her to give her her best shot. Stacey fired back with a chop of her own, which Mara absorbed like a sponge and swept her immediately off her feet with a double leg takedown followed by mounted punches. She rattled off eight of them, and popped back to her feet.

Zack: She REALLY is fired up, Claire! Mara’s giving out free shots, and returning them tenfold to the Future Shock Champion!

Claire: The Champion is rattled right now! The chop was the wrong choice to make for Stacey - it only riled Mara up a little more and Sky needs to slam the brakes on the challenger.

Stacey was pulled to her feet by her arm, and then rocketed into the far corner with a hard Irish whip. Her back connected hard against the turnbuckles before Mara took her arm again. She launched her into the opposite corner, where Stacey once again crashed back first. A third time sent Stacey into the corner, but this time, she took a step out and crumpled to her knees. Mara charged her with a running meteora that doubled Stacey backwards on her knees while the rest of her body was laying over her feet and the mat.

Zack: Wow! I know Stacey’s flexible, but I’ve never seen anyone get hit like that! She’s practically folded in half on her knees, and we may not be long from a new champion!

Claire: You’re right Zack! Mara’s doling out plenty of punishment right now and showing Stacey a lot of respect but recognising that she’s not quite ready to be put away. I think the Champ would love a time out right about though.

Mara pulled her up by the head back to her feet, and shoved her into the corner again. She trapped her arms at her side, and tossed her with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Stacey crashed into the mat, and Mara bounced off the near side with a double foot stomp to her body.  Kyle had a very concerned look on his face as Mara hyped up the crowd to get them even louder. The challenger headed for the corner, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside to deliver a short elbow drop to her chest.

Zack: Mara’s got her adrenaline working hard early in this match, and she’s hitting paydirt on everything she’s tried. I’d stay off the corners though, it’s usually a tossup if she connects from up there.

Claire:  Yeah, we’ve seen her crash and burn off the top rope too many times and it has cost on her occasions. But at some point, it’s got to pay off right? Law of averages and all that?

Mara was feeling very confident now, and reached down to grab the blonde. But Stacey rolled out of the ring to the floor, and was soon joined by her manager. The referee started a count, but Mara shook her head and rolled out on the other side to go get her. The count began on both of them now as Mara grabbed Stacey from behind to use a back suplex to the floor. Werth rolled back to her feet, and hopped up onto the apron. She seemed to be measuring the champion for something. And when Stacey got to her feet, Mara took off down the apron towards her and left her feet. But Sky caught her on the way down into a spinebuster on the floor. The excitement of the crowd died there as Stacey rolled away to sit up against the barricade, trying to get herself together as Mara’s back arched up with one hand pressed to it. 

Zack: I gotta hand it to Stacey. She’s been taking one hell of a pounding so far in this match, but when she counters, she counters definitively! A spinebuster from the apron to the floor!

Claire: That’ll stop anyone in their tracks. There’s padding from those mats but it’s not much and the concrete beneath is completely unforgiving.

Kyle moved to the corner out of harm’s way as Stacey finally got to her feet. She rolled herself into the ring and back out again to break the count. Stacey scooped Mara’s legs under her arms, and fell backwards into a catapult that sent Mara careening chest first across the ring steps. They made a loud noise as she crashed into them, and Stacey yanked her by the feet to send her face down on the floor after that. The blonde looked none too pleased at this point as she deposited Mara back into the ring and slid in after her.

Claire: Stacey found her opening is quickly looking to return all that punishment to the challenger.  You know Zack, once Stacey has Mara on the back foot she has that ruthless streak where she won’t show any mercy at all.

Zack: Notice how she threw her back into the ring. Stacey wants to be done with Mara. She doesn’t want a countout or a disqualification. She wants to put her at the back of the line.

Stacey turned her back to the referee, and started unrolling the wrist tape she had on before obscuring herself wrapping it around Mara’s neck underneath a seated headlock. Mara was showing breathing issues almost immediately as Stringer got into the right position. Stacey leaned against Mara’s back, making her carry her weight at the same time as she pulled on the tape out of the referee’s view. 

Zack: The referee doesn’t see what Stacey is doing with that tape, and the referee should ask herself how many times she’s seen someone gasping from a headlock! Meanwhile, this is giving the champion time to recover.

Claire: One of the oldest tricks in the book and people will keep on doing it because it is so very effective at sapping the strength from your opponent. Ideal for Stacey given the tactics Mara relies on for success.

Mara’s face darkened as the air was being cut off, causing the official to check under Stacey’s arm and immediately start a count on her when she felt the tape being used. Stacey held on till four, and got back to her feet. She sent the tape flying out of the ring. And glared down at her adversary for a moment. That’s when the front kicks started to her chest one after another. The fourth one finally sent Mara down to the canvas before Sky headed for the corner. She glanced between her legs before launching into a moonsault that landed on target before making the cover!

Zack: The top rope is like a second home for Stacey, not so much for Mara! And that moonsault proves the point!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mara kicked out at two, and Stacey rolled over her to get back to her feet. The champion watched her trying to get up, and then bolted for the far side. Sky came off the ropes as Mara turned around into a flying forearm that floored the challenger again.

Claire: It’s one of the reasons why this match has been so hotly anticipated, Zack. It’s more than just two of the best in Future Shock locking horns, it’s a clash of styles too making it all the more intriguing.

Mara got to her feet a couple seconds after Stacey did, and turned into a flurry of forearms from the champion to the side of her head. Sky bent Mara over, and planted her head between her legs. It looked like she was going for a powerbomb, but Mara’s flexibility came into play as she used one leg to kick up and catch Stacey with a glancing blow to the head. It was enough to send the blonde back a step, and let Mara drop to a knee. While Sky tried to regain her senses, Mara charged towards her with a running lariat but the champion pulled the top rope down and let her fall out to the floor. 

Zack: Both of these women are insanely flexible. We’ve seen Mara’s pictures on Twitter showing how agile she is, and Stacey was a cheerleader before she got into this sport. And now Mara’s back out here in front of us.

Claire: Just as the challenger looked like she could be getting back into the match. That looked a rough landing to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sky once more tried to use the ringside area as a tag partner again to keep control.

Stacey rolled out after her, grabbing her head and bouncing it off the top of the broadcast table. The champion glanced over to see where she was, and had a smirk on her face for a moment. Mara collapsed to a knee before the champion grabbed her by the head and the trunks, and sent her flying over the barricade to crash into Kelly Kincaid sitting at ringside. Both of them fell to the floor, but Kelly got up much quicker and didn’t look the least bit happy. The security detail sat around Kelly got up next as she started to hop the barricade as Stacey stepped back with her arms outstretched, inviting her to come get her. 

Claire: The Future Shock Champion out here picking a fight with a woman who wants to be in the FFW Championship picture and is every bit as good as the former Cheerleader in the air too! There could be fireworks here!!

Zack: Stacey’s trying to show up Kelly, and she’s not gonna have it! I’m glad she’s got some security around her right now!

The referee stepped out to the floor, telling Stacey to get back in the ring. Kelly had been calmed down at ringside as Mara was beginning to get back to her feet. Stacey told the referee she’d be right behind her as Stringer entered the ring again. That’s when the Future Shock Champion stepped forward and slapped Kelly in the face, and Kincaid hopped the barricade like a cat before security and Mara went to stop her. Stacey rolled back into the ring, and sat on the middle rope inviting her in with her.

Zack: She’s really pushing buttons now! If Kelly gets to her, this match is over and so goes Mara’s hopes of becoming the Future Shock Champion again! It’s taking Mara and the security detail to keep Kincaid from hitting the ring right now!

Claire: I don’t blame Kelly in the slightest for wanting to get her hands on Stacey here but if she does she’ll have an irate Mara to deal with. Kincaid might be best biding her time and ask Samantha or Adam to give her the chance to step in the ring with the blonde.

Mara got past Kelly and slid into the ring. As Stacey got up off the ropes, she turned around into a flurry of right hands from the former jailbird. The Boston crowd got to their feet as Mara unloaded with shots. Kelly paced back and forth near the broadcast booth as they were trying to get her to go back to her seat. Meanwhile in the ring, Stacey was getting blasted with shots before Mara whipped her across to the far side. She popped her up into the air on the rebound into a facebuster before going for the cover!

Zack: Mara with a pop-up facebuster, and she’s ready to get the title back right now especially before Kelly loses it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Stacey kicked out in time before the three, and Mara got back to her feet. She glanced back to the acrobat on the floor, who was still walking back and forth with security trying to get her back into her seat. Werth turned her attention to see Stacey getting up, and dropped her with a bicycle knee to the jaw.

Claire: Kelly’s like a changed tiger and I don’t blame Mara for being watchful. The last thing she wants is to lose this opportunity because of a wild card Stacey’s antagonised.

Mara grabbed Stacey as she was getting up, hoisting her into a running powerslam that drove her into the mat. Mara pounded a fist against her knee, and pointed towards the champion. The Boston fans got to their feet again as Mara got into position, waving the champion to get up again. Kyle shouted to his client what was about to happen as the champion was slow to get to her feet. She didn’t have to get far before Mara went for her knee strike, but Sky dropped to the mat to avoid the contact. Werth took a second to get her balance back, and turned around into a bell clap from Stacey that disoriented her. The challenger wobbled back a step, and caught a superkick to the chin that sent her into the ropes. With Mara’s arms holding the top rope, Stacey pushed the rope down and got her arms tied up before a grin started to form on the cheerleader’s face. 

Claire: We’ve seen this before. Back in January it was River that got caught up like this and Stacey damn near left her unconscious with a volley of devastating superkicks!!

Zack: This is one of her favorites! I’ve seen Hall of Famers all the way to Future Shock stars like River get stuck here, and it never ends well!

Mara tried to push up to get free before Stacey connected with another superkick to her chin. The referee moved around to try to free Mara next before a second landed. A third, fourth and fifth caught her flush before Stacey shoved the referee out of the way. Stringer looked like she was considering a disqualification before Stacey landed a sixth and seventh before the momentum actually freed the challenger and she collapsed in a heap on the mat.

Zack: Jesus...eight of them! Seven in the ropes, and one to get her there to start it off! Mara’s gotta be unconscious, and we’re seconds away from Stacey’s first defense being in the books.

Claire: Each of them connected cleanly. Mara didn’t even have a chance to defend herself on seven of them. This count is academic...there’s no way Werth can be awake and Carson might wanna get a dentist on the phone for his client.

Kyle shouted to his client to end it, and Stacey dragged Mara’s unmoving body towards the center of the ring. She let her arm drop to the mat lifelessly before nudging her with her foot to see Mara was indeed not moving at all. She pulled Mara’s body up, literally having to hold her up at this point as Werth looked to be dead weight. She scooped the champion up into position for her sitout scoop slam piledriver.

Claire: This is unnecessary. This is pointless. Just cover her and be done with it already!

As soon as Stacey had Mara up, the former convict came to life and landed on her feet behind her. And when the champion turned around, Mara nailed her shining knee strike right on target before collapsing limp across Stacey before the referee dropped to count.

Claire: WERTHWHILE!!! Hit on pure instinct!! And Sky didn’t even see it coming!!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell, and the Boston crowd erupted. Mara barely moved though, still collapsed across Stacey before the referee rolled her to the canvas. She got her hand raised, but it was unclear if she even knew what happened yet.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall….AND FOR THE SECOND TIME….NEEEWWW FFW Future Shock Champion……………………..MARA WERTH!!!

Zack: Mara pulled it out of the fire at the last possible second, and reclaimed the title she’s been wanting back since she left it in South Korea! I don’t even think she even realizes she won yet!

Mara did start to show some movement as she laid on the mat. One hand cupped her jaw where she had been kicked relentlessly moments ago. But she hadn’t sat up yet, and the referee was telling her the match was over and she won.

Claire: Mara doesn’t know if she’s in Boston or Berlin right now. She’s got no clue what happened but congratulations to her. She’s worked hard and everyday has tried to improve herself which has paid off tonight. Though, Stacey...she had this match won, right up until she tried to put the exclamation point on it and it cost her.

The new champion finally sat up, hearing the roar of the crowd as she kept one hand pressed to her jaw. Mara looked down at the Future Shock Championship laying across her legs, causing a wide smile as fireworks shot off through the rafters.

Claire: Mara’s finally realising that she’s got the title back! Look at that smile. It’ll make the concussion protocol and all the rest of the tests she has to go through tonight that little bit more bearable!

Zack: Congratulations to Mara on becoming Future Shock Champion again! And we’re gonna keep making history next time with two championships on the line! We’ll crown the first Anarchy Champions, and the Future Shock Tag Titles will be up for grabs too as the Samantha Star reign of Future Shock continues! 

As she finally made it to her feet and used the ropes to help her stay up, she raised her regained title in the air as she leaned over the top rope. With the fireworks going off behind her and the smile etched on her face, Future Shock faded off the air. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 10:28:40 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: