Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 08:22:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 97

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 97  (Read 145 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 01, 2021, 08:11:31 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
June 1, 2021

The FFW logo is shown in graffiti on a brick wall before the camera wheels around to see Nadia and Alessandra of Target Acquired standing outside an old gym somewhere in Boston. They give each other a look as “Boom” by the X Ambassadors starts to play. When they start to head inside, we begin to see some of the stars of Future Shock in clips.

My feet go boom boom boom
Boom boom boom, boom boom boom
My heart beats boom boom boom
Boom boom boom, boom boom boom
High speed, go zoom zoom zoom
Zoom zoom zoom, zoom zoom zoom

The clips begin with the Doomsday Sisters thrusting the Future Shock Tag Titles over their heads in South Korea, followed by Angelina Fantastica launching herself over the top rope. Luna and Anna Cortez popping out of a gift box next, and that’s followed by Cait Flanagan lounging on a boat in a red bikini. Then we cut back to Nadia and Alessandra as they step inside the dusty gym, and start getting the equipment inside working.

I said, hey, uh huh, you can't stop me
'Cause my pain, uh huh, is gasoline (ooh)
I can't wait, no, for nobody
If you break my heart, it's 1, 2, 3
Boom boom boom

With the gym now somewhat ready for use, they see a ring standing in the center of it. They head towards it before we cut to another set of clips. They include: Stacey Sky looking up to the Future Shock Championship in her hand, Jamie Winters pulling a bunny out of a hat, Sydney Christensen twirling her Louisville Slugger with Dante standing behind her, and finally Charlotte Harker admiring her handiwork after leaving an opponent laying. The shot changes back to Target Acquired in a dusty ring before they close their eyes. The shot changes to black before we open live inside the Future Shock Arena to a roaring crowd. The camera spins around to show the fans as well as Lexi stepping through the ropes.

That's what I'm gonna do
I got a new tattoo, don't know what to tell you
Got nothing left to prove to you

With the crowd waving their signs and making a tremendous amount of noise, we cut down to the booth to find Zack Hudson and Claire Black.

Zack: Welcome back to the Cradle of Democracy here in Boston! Welcome back to the Future Shock Center, and thank you for joining us. Adam’s back in the driver’s seat after a month of running FFW, and we are just a scant few weeks away from Future Shock’s 100th episode and even less than that from FFW vs. Future Shock on June 15th on FFW All Access.

Claire: It’s been one heck of a month with Samantha Star in charge. We’ve had titles awarded, defended and won and the big, big matches and big, big events keep on coming thick and fast. Tonight will be no different.

Zack: In our main event tonight, Melody and Madyson Stone of Trinity will meet the Dollhouse consisting of Nyx and the new Anarchy Champion Destiny Campbell. I don’t know about you, Claire, but I think the witches may be best prepared for any craziness that the Dollhouse could throw at them.

Claire: At least as prepared as you can possibly be for a pairing like Destiny Campbell and Nyx. Melody and Madyson have certainly shown they’ve got an awful lot of talent but they’ve struggled at times to string it all together. Tonight could be the night they take down the new Anarchy champion and her best friend.

Zack: Also tonight, the top two challengers for the Diamond Championship held by Cait Flanagan will face off! And I’ve been informed that the winner will get their shot first at Future Shock 100! River and Jamie, two fan favorites around these parts, have a lot riding on this match.

Claire: There’s a lot for the fans to like about these two. Jamie is coming off one of the biggest wins of her career against the Diamond Champion. River, meanwhile, has shown that she thrives in a fight but can she have the same success tonight against our resident illusionist and more technically minded Magical Girl.

Zack: We’ll also see one half of the new Future Shock Tag Champions and 2021 Future Shock Cup winner, Angelina Fantastica, meet Sydney Christensen. Angelina’s gonna have to be like greased lightning rather than let Sydney get her hands on her.

Claire: I think you’re spot on there, Zack. If Sydney manages to down Angelina, she can cause her an awful lot of pain and hurt in a very short space of time and clip those wings of the Future Shock Cup Winner. 

Zack: We’ll also find out the full card for FFW vs. Future Shock two weeks from tonight only on All Access. We already have been informed that Kelly Kincaid and Stacey Sky will be the main event of that show after their recent altercations during the Future Shock Championship match and just this past Saturday night at Fury. 

Claire: That’s no surprise at all. Stacey used Mara like a missile and then tried to goad Kincaid into a fight with one heck of a slap. Security managed to hold her back but we knew that was only going to be temporary. In two weeks time, we’re going to have a battle of the high flyers live on FFW All Access.

Zack: Plus we’ll see who the conqueror is that’s coming to Future Shock. I have some theories, but we’ll know for sure tonight. And a whole lot more on tap, no doubt! So let’s send it up to Lexi, shall we? 

The camera switches from the broadcast booth to the ring with the gorgeous Lexi in another new short dress and a microphone in her hand to begin the introductions.

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall, and the winner will challenge Cait Flanagan at the 100th edition of Future Shock for the Diamond Championship!

Zack: That’s a lot at stake, Claire. Not only a title shot, but on a landmark edition of this very show as well. 

Claire: It’s high stakes that’s for sure. Both know they have that title shot in their back pocket but both would love to have it on a night where history will surely be made.

The sitars and the electronic beat of t+pazolite’s “Magic Raffles” blare through the sound system as the stage is covered in dry ice fog. From the back, in a soft sprint, comes the “Magical Girl” Jamie Winters holding on to her magician’s hat, greeting the crowd with a big smile. She spins on her heels and strikes a pose as playing cards starts raining from the stage and the lights blink in white and baby blue. She then starts skipping down the entrance ramp to the beat of her song, sharing high-fives with the people who have their hands extended out to her, and stopping to give rabbit stickers to the children in the audience, that she “generates” using her magic tricks.

Lexi: Introducing first… From Lowell, Massachusetts… JAMIE WINTERS!!!

Finally, she reaches the ring, hopping onto the ring apron and then hovering in though the second rope. She quickly hops onto the bottom rope and leans on the top rope, flashing her playing cards with her rabbit stickers on them, before throwing those cards into the crowd and finally hopping down to the ring.

Zack: After her win over Cait in the center of the ring on the last show, Jamie Winters turned a fairly ho-hum start in Future Shock to an overnight sensation. She’s already proven she can get the job done against Cait. That’s something River hasn’t had the chance to do yet. Do either of these women have more to prove than the other? 

Claire: I wouldn’t say either of them necessarily has more to prove than the other. I think they both have very different things to prove. Like you said, Jamie had a fairly ho-hum start so I think now she has to look to build a little consistency and tonight can go a long way towards that.

The lights extinguish inside the arena only for a hockey style goal horn to sound; causing a spotlight to snap on and highlight the one, the only, River Campbell stood at the top of the stage playing to the crowd, waving her arms to get them to join in with the clapping and the opening “Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh’s…” of “The Enforcer” by Monster Truck. She nods her head, revelling in it as the lyrics kick in.

“I'm not looking for a fight
If you come at me tonight
I'm gonna make you sorry.
Don't try my patience, son
There's a reason I'm the one,
People stand aside for.”

With a smirk on her face she sets off down the ramp, beating her chest as she does so. When she reaches the ring she climbs up the ring steps. Entering the ring, the musician continues to play to the fans by standing on the middle rope and raising her hand in the air. She repeats this on all four sides of the ring before returning to her corner and waiting impatiently for the match to start.

Lexi: From New York, New York, weighing 133 lbs, standing 5’7” she is...RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Zack: River earned herself a Diamond title match at Global Wars when she knocked off Sydney Christensen in their No Holds Barred match. Jamie got her shot by knocking off the champion. So we’re looking at contenders 1 and 1A right here.

Claire: And that ties back into what River has to prove. She earned this chance in a No Holds Barred match. She’s coming into this off a win over Nyx. She’s shown that she’s tough and can win in a fight but can she start to impose herself a little more and do it against the more technically gifted, more technically minded wrestlers?

The opening of Madonna’s “Material Girl” begins playing as Cait Flanagan steps out onto the ramp. With a wink, she licks her index finger and touches it to the ground and as she passes the spot, flames shoot up behind her. She reaches into her tights and pulls out a wad of cash, fanning it out for the crowd to see. Kyle follows after her with a smile on his face.

She tousles her hair and fans herself with the money, then shrugs and tosses it behind her, letting it get eaten up by the flames. Cait puts her hand up to her mouth as she seems to realize what she’s done, but then she shrugs her shoulders and cackles.

You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl…

Still laughing, Cait skips the rest of the way down to the ring, tossing her hair over her shoulder and blowing mocking kisses to the men in the audience. A production assistant sets out two chairs at ringside before Cait takes a seat with Kyle beside her. The reigning Diamond Champion lays the title across her lap, and encourages the two women in the ring to get started.

Zack: Well now, this was not an appearance we had planned for tonight. Cait certainly has a vested interest in the outcome of this match though. 

Claire: Yes she does. Two contenders getting to each other down for the right to face her first. Kyle might be best to advise her to just watch and scout her opponents...or she could have to deal with them both right here.

Referee Kevin Fisk cast a wary eye over to the champion at ringside before he checked for hidden objects with Jamie and River. He called for the bell after that, and the pair met in the center to shake hands. Cait waved at both of them when they looked over to her, and showed them her title. The pair then locked up in the center with River taking immediate control, thanks to a power advantage. She pushed Winters backwards, but Jamie broke the hold and brought her down with a drop toe hold. She immediately applied a side headlock as River was trying to get up. But Campbell shoved her off into the ropes, only for Jamie to grab them to keep from rebounding. When the guitarist came towards her, Jamie sidestepped her and ended up behind her. River spun around into a flurry of kicks  to her body followed by a hip toss into a basement dropkick to her back. Winters nipped up to her feet with a smile.

Zack: There’s that speed we talked about during her match with Cait. Jamie has it in abundance, and the last thing River wants to do is chase her to try to get a hand on her.

Claire: The more Jamie can use that speed and quickness the more of an advantage that she’ll have in this contest; the more likely it is that she’ll be facing Cait at Episode 100.

River began to get to her feet, and Jamie caught her with a kneelift in the head as she was doing so. The magician pelted her with forearms before whipping her into the far corner. Campbell landed back first a half second before Jamie followed her in with a handspring back elbow followed by grabbing her head for a springboard bulldog. She dove on top of her for the cover as Fisk dropped to make the count.

Claire: Just like she did two weeks ago Jamie’s starting this match off hot and wearing her foe down! It might not be enough just yet to put River away though.

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!

River kicked out before the two came down, and Jamie was already back to her feet. She darted for the far side as River was starting to sit up again, and caught a jumping meteora to her chest to put her down once more. 

Zack: I bet Cait’s having PTSD watching this right now! She learned firsthand what it’s like against Jamie’s overwhelming speed.

With about half the crowd behind her, Jamie pulled River to her feet and shoved her backwards into the nearest corner. She followed her in for another flurry of kicks to the body before yanking Campbell away from the turnbuckles. That allowed Jamie to hop up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside and catch River turning towards her with a blockbuster followed by another quick cover!

Zack: She’s just that fast when she gets going! It’s like trying to catch smoke, and she’s got the cover again!

ONE!!!

TWOO-NOO!!

Again, River kicked out before the two was about to hit the mat. But this time, she rolled out of the ring after the magician got back to her feet. The guitarist was around the corner from Cait, who gave her some patronizing encouragement before showing her the Diamond Championship.

Claire: River’s tough as nails and this is a smart tactic from her. It gives her a chance to break up Winters’ momentum and she can try again to get a foothold in this contest.

River muttered something to herself about the redhead before she spotted Jamie barreling towards her with a running baseball slide. But Campbell pulled out the ring apron, and let Jamie get stuck in it before she began laying in hard rights and lefts to her body. Several landed in a row before a right cross to the jaw rocked the newcomer backwards. River nailed an elbow to the top of her head before freeing her and tossing her back into the ring. She followed after her inside the ring, and immediately began a gator roll on Jamie.

Claire: Jamie let herself get caught and that’s allowed River to turn this in her favour. If she can, she’ll want to wrestle the rest of this match in a space about the same size as a phone box.

Zack: Meanwhile, the Diamond Champion may want to keep her advice soft and sweet, because neither of these two women are above dropping her on her ass if she goes too far.

She rolled Jamie around on the mat for several seconds before dragging her back to her feet. River fired her chest first into the corner before a corner clothesline to her back crushed her against the turnbuckles again. A full nelson suplex followed that before the musician was back to her feet. She watched as Jamie was beginning to get up, and immediately lifted her over one shoulder for a snake eyes in the corner. That rocked her backwards before a discus clothesline from Campbell put her down for the cover.

Zack: Now we’re in River’s wheelhouse, so to speak. This is what she does best, and she may be heading to Future Shock 100!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jamie kicked out as soon as the two struck the mat, and River pulled her back to her feet. She scooped her up like a child, and dropped her back first across her knee. But Jamie didn’t fall back to the mat as River lifted her to do it again, and once more into a fallaway slam.

Claire: Now River has been able to get her hands on Jamie, she’s slowly but surely picking her apart and doing everything that she can to slow her down a little bit.

Jamie was slow to get up, but River stayed on the attack. She scooped her up into a bearhug, but instead ran her back first into the corner. Campbell turned around, and did it again for the next corner. Each time drove the air out of Jamie, and caused her more back pain before the musician scooped her over one shoulder for a running powerslam. She watched Jamie start to rise again, and went for a full nelson. But Winters held her arms straight up and kicked her feet out to drop to a seat on the mat. When River reached down to grab her, she got caught with a kick to the top of her head that sent the more powerful wrestler stumbling backwards.

Zack: Jamie is an escape artist, it’s part of her act! And I’ve not seen a submission she hasn’t been able to find a way out of! Neither has River!

Claire: That’s true and River’s not really renowned for her submission skills at the best of times. She’d probably have been better suited to stay with the hard hitting, smash mouth type of offence that she favours.

Winters didn’t nip up though, because her back was still bothering her. But when she went towards River, she was surprised by a bell clap followed by a spinebuster that put her right back on the mat. Campbell stumbled backwards holding her head where she got kicked, and took a couple seconds to pull herself together.  She happened to look up to see Jamie beginning to get up again, and lunged towards her with a bicycle kick to the chest before going for another cover!

Zack: That comeback was brief, wasn’t it?! And River’s looking to go to Future Shock 100 right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOO!!

Jamie kicked out in time before the three, and River quickly got back to her feet. The guitarist went to the corner, and dropped down into a three point stance. The Boston crowd got a lot more noisy as they recognized what she was planning.

Claire: We know what this means! If Campbell hits this then it’ll be good night Jamie and Cait will be in for a rough night at Future Shock 100.

River waved the Magical Girl to get up. When Jamie did that, Campbell blasted out of the corner looking for her clothesline. But Jamie caught her coming forward with a roundhouse kick to the jaw that staggered Campbell backwards. Winters hit the ropes on the near side behind her, using them for a springboard into a hurricanrana! Winters stumbled back to her feet, one hand against her back before she headed for the corner. She used the top turnbuckle as a launchpad insto a shooting star press for the cover with a leg hook!

Claire: Jamie turns the tables!! Knockout shot and a shooting star press for good measure!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Campbell got her shoulder up at the last second, and Jamie rolled away. She sat up, still favoring her back for a moment before she dragged River towards the corner and sat her up against it. Then she headed for the next corner.

Zack: Uh oh, we’ve seen this before! And the Diamond Champion certainly has! Jamie’s looking to go coast to coast!

Claire: High risk, high reward for Jamie Winters here!! She hits it and there’s no way River’s getting up. But if she misses it’s going to play havoc on her spine.

Jamie perched herself on the top rope before Cait hopped up on the apron a few feet away. Winters spotted her as the referee went to get her down. Jamie frowned then scowled as she hopped down to the mat….into River’s clothesline finisher! It flipped the magician practically in midair before River made the cover! The referee darted into position to make the count!

Claire: RAGING RIVER!!!! Jamie ate all of it!!! She’s three seconds away from victory!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall…...RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Fisk called for the bell as River got back to her feet. As soon as she got her hand raised, she was blasted with the Diamond Championship upside her head by Cait. The cheers quickly went to boos as Cait dropped the title on the mat, and started talking to River.

Zack: There was no way possible Cait Flanagan was just going to sit at ringside tonight. Oh no, she has to make her presence felt!

Claire: Damn right Zack...but she’s only poking the beast here. Remember what River did to Sydney after taking those baseball shots? Flanagan could be signing her death warrant right here!!

Cait dragged River to her feet, and delivered her pedigree finisher. It drove River face first into the title before the champion scooped it back up, letting her know that was as close as she was ever going to get. Flanagan rejoined her manager on the floor, and Kyle used his sleeve to buff the title where River’s face hit it.

Claire: River got a close up view of the title belt and I guarantee you that she won’t forget that. Come Future Shock 100, she’ll be looking for payback and Cait’s going to have one heck of a long night in front of her.

Zack: Cait won’t be able to scam River out of her Diamond Championship match at Future Shock 100 like she’s proud of doing with her ex’s fortunes. Judgment day is coming for Cait!

As the pair headed towards the back amidst a chorus of boos from the fans, the show headed elsewhere inside the Future Shock Arena.

The Conqueror

“Plutarch wrote that Alexander the Great wept at the realization that there were no new worlds to conquer.” 

These words appear on the screen as the show cuts to a stack of championships laying on the table. The camera moves closer this time to get a closer look at them. One is a FFW Unity Championship. Another title is revealed as the Season 16 title from Future Shock. The third title in the stack shows a SVW Tag Title followed by their Adrenaline title. And finally, the title on top of them all is the FFW Championship

“Maybe there weren’t any worlds left for Alexander…” The voice spoke again, this time revealed to be Kyle Kilmeade. The camera follows him as he walks towards a woman looking into the mirror. As he steps up behind her, the camera moves around to see the woman is Shaughnessy O’Neill. 

“All those wars waged on foreign lands. There’s still a world of possibilities right here at home.” He said as he glanced over to the titles stacked up. 

“The Conqueror has come home.” 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 09:47:39 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 08:11:42 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break to the ring, where Lexi is once again ready to begin the introductions.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The stage is bathed in pink light as “Raise Your Glass” by Pink starts playing. After a moment, Angelina Fantastica comes out in a pair of baggy black pants and a pink cropped tank top, her hair tied back in two French braids, threaded through with silver ribbons. She makes her way up to the ring, bopping to the music and grinning at the fans in attendance. Using the bottom rope, she pulls herself up onto the apron and smiles for the camera before gripping the top rope and backflipping easily into the ring.

Lexi: Repping Staten Island, New York, it’s the Shaolin Stunna, the OG, the prodigal daughter of Future Shock, the one and only Angelina Fantastica!

Angelina looks at Lexi and then climbs the turnbuckle, raising her fist in the air while facing the crowd before jumping down, turning to face her opponent.

Zack: Angelina certainly is riding the wave of her career lately, isn’t she? Future Shock Cup winner for 2021, co-holder of the Future Shock Tag Titles, and could be the next Nova Champion at Future Shock 100 when she challenges Luna by virtue of winning the Cup.

Claire: She’s always had the talent and the abilities to succeed that’s for sure and right now it all seems to be coming together for her in Future Shock. She’s gotten the opportunities and made the most of them - it’s no less than she deserves for all the hard work that she puts in.

The sound of a guitar strumming subtly begins to echo in the arena, leaving those in attendance wondering what is going on. The angelic voice of one Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm is heard next, her voice serenely starting the opening verse of “I Am The Fire.”

Am I brave enough?
Am I strong enough?
To follow the desire
That burns from within
To push away my fear
To stand where I'm afraid
I am through with this
'Cause I am more than this
I promise to myself
Alone and no one else
My flame is rising higher.

As the song picks up the tempo, her voice becomes more intense, kicking into the chorus.

I am the fire
I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm

Midway through the chorus, the curtains part and out walks the pride of Calgary herself, Sydney Christensen.  She steps out to the middle of the stage and juts her arms out on either side of her, tossing her head back as the fans show their appreciation. She picks her head up and slowly brings her arms in front of her, her index fingers pointing down to the ring. Dropping her arms to her side, she begins her march towards the ring, nodding at a few fans along the way. Once she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and steps through the bottom and middle ropes. Almost immediately, Sydney walks over to the ropes and raises her arms above her head, encouraging the fans as they cheer on the proud Canadian. Sydney then walks over to one corner of the ring and rests her back against the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent as her music fades out on one poignant line of the chorus.

And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
I am the fire!

Lexi: Introducing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is…...SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

Zack: We have a bit of an experience mismatch when it comes to these two. Sydney has been around the block a little longer than Angelina, and she’s certainly got a mean streak a mile wide. Angelina’s gonna have to deal with her and possibly Knox too.

Claire: Christensen has certainly shown herself to be one of the most dangerous women in Future Shock. And has certainly come into her own over the last six months of so with her performances in Global Wars that have seen her climb the ladder. 

Referee Melinda Davis made sure neither of the women were hiding weapons and then called for the bell to start the match. Knox began waving the Canadian flag on the floor, drawing the boos of the crowd before he grabbed the microphone from Lexi as she was leaving the ring.

Zack: Oh here we go…

Claire: Oh dear God. Please guys, can’t someone in the back cut that mic and let us get on with the action?

Dante: I feel it is my duty to remind all of you here in Boston of two things. Number one, my client will be the new Future Shock Champion as soon the biased and henpecked management of this brand recognizes her as the next challenger. If I were in charge, Sydney Christensen would be facing that embarrassing convict right now for the title rather than some chick from Staten Island who has been on a lucky streak for the last month!

Claire: There’s nothing like pouring gasoline on a fire is there, Zack? Seriously, do we have to endure this?

Zack: I guess it falls under freedom of speech, I don’t know.

Dante: And number two! Just because this woman fluked herself and her new BFF into a tag title two weeks ago by cheating against the Doomsday Sisters, that doesn’t mean she is anywhere close to the level of Sydney Christensen! It has nothing to do with her skill. It has nothing to do with her talent. She’s like all of you...American. And that automatically puts you behind Sydney and the whole of Canada! Now if you want to show your true intelligence, let’s fill this arena with the chant of WE LOVE SYDNEY!! WE LOVE SYDNEY!!

That chant didn’t begin, only boos until suddenly some cheers started coming from the Boston crowd. It seemed to encourage Dante as he continued chanting what he wanted them to stay as the other half of the Future Shock Tag Champions headed down the aisle behind him.

Dante: WE LOVE SYDNEY! WE LOVE SYDNEY!! C’mon, you can say it! It’s not that many syllables! WE LOVE SYDNEY!!

Claire: You’re sure that we can’t just deport this moron? Please? Pretty please? The Canadians are polite and nice folk...they’ll accept him as their problem, won’t they? Please?

Zack: I think our problems may be about to get solved, Claire. Look who’s here!

Arabella stood behind Dante with her arms crossed as he continued chanting. Dante liked the cheers, at least until he turned around and Arabella snatched the microphone out of his hand. When it looked like she was going to blast him with it, Dante took off like a bullet around the ring as Arabella handed the microphone back to Lexi at ringside, then stood in her partner’s corner as the referee called for the bell again.

Claire: Probably a good idea for Arabella to stay out here. Just in case the nimrod with a flag decides he wants to get a little froggy and help out his client.

Seeing how Dante was treated put Sydney into a bad mood quickly, and she dared Arabella to stay out of her business. And that was when Angelina went on the attack immediately, charging the Canadian and driving her back into the corner before a flurry of right and left hand combinations landed against her body. An uppercut landed on her chin before Angelina whipped her across for the ride. Sydney rebounded into a spinning back elbow to the mouth, and followed that with a bounce off the near side for a bicycle knee to the jaw that sent the blonde down to the canvas. 

Zack: What was he saying about her being on a month long lucky streak? And for the record to our new viewers, Angelina and Arabella did not cheat to become the new tag champions.

Claire: Not at all, it was all completely honest and above board. And Christensen is being made to eat every single one of Dante’s words right now. Sydney might want to consider muzzling him before matches from now on.

Fantastica took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a moonsault onto Sydney’s body. She pulled her back to her feet into a front facelock, and started driving knees into her chest like she was bouncing a soccer ball. The powerful Canadian managed to shove her backwards, but Angelina returned fire with a bionic elbow to the top of her head that staggered her backwards into the ropes. With the fans chanting her name, the Future Shock Cup winner barreled towards her with a clothesline that sent Sydney out to the apron. Angelina pulled her back to her feet over the top rope, and hooked her head. It looked like she was going for a suplex, but she turned around and used a version of a stunner to snap Sydney’s neck across the top rope and send her to the floor holding her throat! 

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a move like that before! A stunner across the top rope, and Sydney’s not gonna be breathing normally, whether it’s Canadian or American air tonight!

Claire: We’re seeing some new wrinkles out of Angelina here and if she keeps this up the, er, “month long lucky streak” is going to keep on rolling here tonight!!

Zack: I think Dante’s words had the opposite motivation that he was looking for, and Angelina’s using a fast break offense. And to the surprise of no one, it’s working!

Dante headed around to check on his client as Angelina took off for the far side. She got a head of speed behind her and cleared the top rope with a suicide plancha that drove her into a seat on Sydney’s chest. The blonde was coughing heavily as Angelina pulled her up, and tossed her back inside the ring. Dante looked like he was getting close before Angelina spun around to face him, almost daring him to do something. 

Zack: I don’t know what he had in mind, but I think he’s changing his mind right now! Angelina’s strategy tonight seems to be if Sydney can’t breathe, she can’t fight! 

Claire: If you can’t get air into your lungs then it saps your strength very, very quickly. Sydney’s gotta find a way to turn this around pretty sharpish or it’s going to be a very bad night.

Dante started shouting at her, to which Angelina kept her eyes focused on him. Meanwhile, the referee was counting her out in the ring until Arabella came around the corner and pointed it out to her partner and told her to let her handle Dante. Angelina hopped up on the apron at a six count, and was stepping through the ropes before Sydney kicked the middle between her legs. That crumpled the tag champion to her knees as Sydney was still coughing and trying to get her breath back. 

Zack: From your lips to God’s ear, Claire. Sydney found a way to turn it around. And I think Arabella had some sound advice for her partner right before that.

Claire: Yeah, Dante provided a distraction just long enough to open the door a crack for Sydney and the experienced veteran was wise enough to kick it wide open.

Sydney’s face grew into an angry expression as she finally seemed to be breathing alright, and hammered Angelina’s back with clubbing blows. Six of them landed before the Canadian snatched her into a rear waistlock, and then lobbed her into the corner with a German suplex. Angelina’s back and head hit the corner as she fell into a slump just before Sydney charged in after her with a knee smash to her head. Christensen grabbed her foot and dragged out of the corner like an animal pulling it’s prey, and kicked her onto her stomach. She used another rear waistlock to muscle her off her feet into a reverse bearhug, and then shook her violently like a doll in her arms. Another German suplex followed that before Angelina crumpled to the mat.

Claire: Sydney’s mean streak is coming to the fore right now and Fantastica is getting thrown around like she’s little more than a ragdoll in the ring. 

Zack: No one in Future Shock will ever accuse Sydney of going easy on an opponent, that’s for sure. And right now, Angelina’s getting beaten like she stole something.

The fans started chanting for Angelina as she struggled to get to her feet. Sydney advanced on her, grabbing her by the arm and sending her across for the ride. The brunette came back into a Polish hammer shot to the chest that dropped her before Sydney went for the cover.

Zack: I’ve not seen Sydney use that too often, the Polish hammer and that’ll stop your heart real quick!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Angelina kicked out at two, and Sydney pulled her back to her feet. She shoved her chest first into the nearest corner before driving shoulder thrusts into her lower back one after another. She finally backed up as Angelina hung from the corner, only for Sydney to scoop her up into a Canadian backbreaker.

Claire: Sydney’s strength and technical knowhow is coming to the fore and every bit of it is being directed towards punishing and grounding Angelina.

Arabella started directing a chant from the crowd for her partner as Sydney stood stoic in the ring, keeping Angelina over her shoulder. She bounced her up and down for a moment before the referee asked the tag champion if she wanted to stop the match. Fantastica shook her head at that question though, only for Sydney to start bouncing her on her shoulder again to make the pain even more unbearable. While Arabella directed the crowd, Dante was waving the maple leaf flag high over his head, but not getting the same response as Arabella at all.

Zack: Sydney’s strong enough to keep this on as long as she wants, I think. And Dante is not going to be able to win over anyone, especially with Arabella on the other side. 

Claire: I’m starting to think he doesn’t even go out of his way to try to be antagonising. He’s just a person that is naturally unlikable. I’m sure, though, that Sydney won’t allow this to get under her skin or affect her performance.

Sydney kept the hold in place, causing the referee to check again. She got the same answer from Angelina though, and it was clear Sydney was getting anxious. Instead she transitioned into a crucifix powerbomb that drove Angelina’s body into the canvas. The Canadian got back to her feet, dusted off her hands and planted a boot on Angelina’s chest for the cover.

Zack: Shades of Luther Thunder right there, Claire! And we’re nowhere near Amsterdam tonight!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Angelina kicked her foot across the bottom rope at two without a lot of trouble since it was just Sydney’s boot on her chest. And the blonde stomped her chest as a receipt for getting her foot on the ropes.

Claire: An arrogant cover from Sydney was never going to win her the match tonight. If she keeps taking Angelina lightly like that, then it will come back and bite her in the ass.

The Caandian shook her head as she pulled Angelina up and sat her on the top turnbuckle. Sydney climbed up with her, looking for a superplex. But Angelina used a headbutt to wobble her before she could hook her head. A second one landed, and caused Sydney to be unstable long enough for Fantastica to rise to her feet and flip over her back with a sunset flip powerbomb! She hooked both legs for the cover as Davis dropped to count!

Zack: You called it again, Claire! Look at that!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sydney popped her shoulder off the mat as the three was coming down, and Angelina struggled to get back to her feet. She was having a hard time standing up straight, thanks to the damage Sydney had inflicted on her back.

Claire: We’re seeing the effects of all that damage Sydney has inflicted on Angelina and the Future Shock Cup winner still has her work cut out for her to pull out the victory in this one.

Angelina moved slowly along the ropes as Dante was imploring his client to get back to her feet. Sydney was listening too as she was using the ropes to help her get up. But when she turned back towards the ring, Angelina blasted her with a superkick to the jaw. She would have went down, but she fell backwards into the corner and hung there as Angelina summoned all the strength she had in her body. Fantastica was a little slower, but took off towards the ropes. She rebounded into a corner meteora to Sydney’s chest. It dropped the Canadian to a seat in the corner. Angelina hit the ropes on the far side again, this time coming back with a facewash boot across her jaw.

Zack: Angelina’s starting to feel that adrenaline running through her body, and she’s making some big hits on Sydney as a result! I guess that lucky streak is about to begin month two, huh? At least if we ask Knox, which I won’t.

Claire: Fantastica’s getting on a roll and that adrenaline is the best short term pain relief that anyone could ever ask for!! Christensen’s on the back foot and ‘this chick from Staten Island’ is going to damn well make sure she stays there!

Angelina was reacting more and more to the crowd as they got louder, and Sydney began to get back to her feet. Arabella had a wide smile on her face as she pounded the mat in the corner before Fantastica connected with her somersault reverse DDT! The Boston crowd roared as it hit, and Angelina bolted into the cover! 

Zack: That’s the move….THAT’S IT!!

But no count was coming as Dante had climbed up onto the corner. Davis went to get him down as he complained of Arabella cheating during the match…..until she yanked him down and gave him a short knee between the legs to drop him to the floor. Then Davis turned back to make the cover!

Claire: Thank God. Hopefully that keeps him quiet for the rest of the night and makes sure he’s the last Knox in his line of ignorant, loudmouthed jackasses.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Angelina rolled away from her opponent. Arabella joined her in the ring, and helped her to her feet. Davis raised her hand in victory.

Zack: Angelina is on a career roll right now! And it just keeps mounting! Tell’em about it, Lexi!

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall………….ANGELINA FANTASTICA!!!

Arabella congratulated her partner as the referee returned her half of the tag titles to the New Yorker. Angelina gave the title a kiss and leaned against the ropes to blow a kiss to the fans that were supporting her. 

Claire: You’ve got to hand it to Fantastica, no matter what she’s faced with, no matter what obstacles are put in her way she keeps on finding a way to win. At Future Shock 100, the Nova Championship might never have been in more jeopardy!!

Zack: Hey Luna, you may want to take some more pictures with that title! Because I think Angelina is just days away from relieving you of it!

As the pair celebrated together in the ring, that’s when the show headed elsewhere in the arena after a commercial for FFW vs. Future Shock.

A Bigger Impact

After a commercial for FFW vs. Future Shock two weeks from tonight on All Access, the show returns live and to a split screen between the broadcasters in the booth and the Future Shock Director Adam grant in his office.

Zack: First of all, Adam, welcome back! You’ve been busy retooling almost everything in FFW the last month. How does it feel to be back?

Adam: I’m glad to be back. There’s a definite difference in how things run over there. You thought there were egos here? Well there are, but FFW has them in abundance too. I hope the changes I made continue, and that possibly inspires more for the future. If I had the job full time, I’d have probably done a few more things than I did. But hopefully I left an impression. You two tell me, how do you think I did in charge of FFW?

Claire: I’d say you definitely left an impression while looking after the main roster and you definitely made history when it came to Velocity. You certainly handed out some big opportunities to people too, just like you do right here. As for egos...well, all wrestlers have a certain degree of confidence and self-belief, so… but you did a good job of handling them all. I’m sure Samantha might be interested to hear some more of your ideas too.

Adam: We’ll see about that. What I want to talk about is the show 2 weeks from tonight on All Access, this year’s Impact event simply called FFW vs. Future Shock. I think this may be the most heated one we’ve had, to be honest.. And it’ll be in the TD Garden not too far across town from us. You already know the main event, it’s been announced to be Kelly Kincaid and Stacey Sky. I didn’t realize we’d have some fireworks just having Kelly at ringside a few weeks back.

Zack: I don’t think anyone saw that one happening the way it started. I don’t know, Claire. You think Stacey took some offense that Kelly was here? I know they are both proud of their aerial skills. Or was she looking for a way out against Mara hoping she could draw Kelly into a fight? Then at Fury, she tried to take out her knee backstage. What do you make of it, Claire?

Claire: Honestly, I think Stacey was looking for an easy out to put Mara in her rearview mirror. I think she was hoping that Kelly would return the slap, give her a DQ and let her move on. Instead, she’s now got to put up with one of the most ferocious competitors in all of FFW and I think it should be one heck of a contest between the pair of them. Not just because they’re two excellent high flyers but also because they bring so much more to the table along with them. That’s definitely a main event worthy match, right there.

Zack: What else you got?

Adam: We’ve seen a lot of Cait trying to show a Hall of Famer like Nevaeh what it means to be a champion. You know, because she’s never held one before apparently. Anyway, I think Nevaeh may like to give her a refresher on how she got to where she is in FFW history. Those two will meet in 2 weeks as well.

Claire: That’s certainly going to be a massive opportunity for Cait Flanagan. Our current Diamond Champion gets to go one on one with a former FFW Champion, an FFW Hall of Famer and someone who, on their day, is almost unstoppable. With the way that she’s been getting under Nevaeh’s skin, Cait might have bitten off more than she can chew, though that said, Summers hasn’t had the best of time when FFW has met Future Shock.

Adam: That has a lot to do with someone in the next match I’m prepared to announce. Angelina Fantastica is set to challenge Luna Cortez for the Nova Championship at Future Shock 100, so what better way for her to prepare than by facing FFW’s Phoenix Champion? It’ll be Angelina Fantastica against Tara Cortez.

Zack: Tara knows both rosters pretty well, I’d say. And she’s practically a veteran of these roster versus roster shows.  I’m not sure which of the two will be the bigger challenge for Angelina, but with the roll she’s been on, it’s awfully hard to bet against her.

Claire: Angelina’s been on both sides of the divide and is having a purple patch in terms of her time in either FFW or Future Shock. There’s a lot of momentum built up behind her thanks to a series of impressive wins in recent weeks starting with the Future Shock Cup, then the Future Shock Tag Titles and could soon be a dual champion when she cashes in the Nova Championship shot. But like you said, Tara is one heck of a wrestler. She went undefeated from her debut here in Future Shock right up until her last night and has twice taken titles from Harley Shannon. This could well be a pick ‘em in two weeks time. 

Adam: I promised that the new Anarchy Champion would be featured on this show. So while Destiny has her hands full in tonight’s main event tag match, she’s going to have to try to catch a bolt of lightning when she meets Caitlyn Storm. 

Claire: Ooooh… Campbell can soak up a lot of punishment and she’s going to need that ability in spades against Storm. Caitlyn has highly educated feet and can kick like a mule. Honestly, she could get herself a job as a kicker in the NFL and probably set records. Flip side of that though is that the bubbly blonde from New York has to deal with all of Destiny’s unpredictability and weird--her uniqueness. It’ll be something unlike virtually anything Caitlyn has seen before.

Zack: Caitlyn might want to bring Mila with her too, at least if we see Nyx decide she wants to get involved. Maybe see about lining up a tetanus shot too, just in case.

Claire: Would definitely be a wise idea. Nyx and Destiny like to bite and no-one can ever be sure quite where they’ve been. Still, maybe Caitlyn will kick their teeth out of their mouths.

Adam: And finally but not certainly the least, the One Percenter and historic co-holder of both the FFW and Future Shock tag titles, Valerie McKinley, will meet a “Magical Girl” by the name of Jamie Winters. I feel like maybe Cait took her lightly a couple weeks ago, and I’d suggest Valerie not do the same. 

Zack: You’re not kidding. After that win, I have a feeling Jamie will be a target for the Gold Standard for the foreseeable future. I suspect Valerie will try to take her apart...if she can get her hands on her. Jamie’s lightning fast in there.

Claire: We’ve seen Winters just come out the blocks like a house on fire and try to wear out her opponents in the first few minutes. It’s proven to be successful for her so far and she’s definitely building momentum ahead as she looks towards challenging for the Diamond Championship. Valerie is going to be looking to put a little hitch in those plans though and maybe lay down a blueprint for Cait going forwards. 

Zack: Thanks for talking with us tonight, Adam. We’ll let you get back to work. Fans, FFW versus Future Shock is two weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access. There’s what you can look forward to, and I’m sure After Shock will have more details as well. But we still got some business tonight to attend to. Don’t move a muscle, because the main event is coming up next!

A short ad for FFW All Access airs before the show takes a commercial break.

Two Weeks from Tonight only on FFW All Access

« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 10:08:56 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 08:11:52 pm »

After the commercial break, the show returns to the ring where Lexi is standing front and center one last time tonight ready to begin the introductions.

Lexi: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: As Lexi just informed us, it’s time for the main event. We’ve taken the last commercial break of the show, and I encourage you greatly to subscribe to All Access if you haven’t. Two weeks from tonight, it’s FFW vs. Future Shock! But before that, we’re about to see two teams that are far from your average tag team combinations.

Claire: A pair of witches take on the Living Jumpscare, a woman who thinks that she is a doll and the newly crowned Anarchy Champion. This is certainly going to be a very different tag team match between two pretty unique teams.

A hand winding up a music box shows up on the big screen, right before the sweet sound of said music box playing a tune starts. Children’s voices join in, sing-singing along the music box’s clicks.  It's not long until the sweet music box is aggressively overtaken by a bass drop, as a faint spotlight reveals a rusty, dilapidated metal box, on top of which the “Dead Poet” Destiny Campbell sits. As soon as she leaves the top of the box, its lid flies open, and the "Living Jumpscare" Nyx comes out of. The living doll slithers out of the shell and snakes around her master’s leg, who caresses her head and gives her the go-ahead to move down the ramp. The duo then make their way down the ramp, as the doll crawls and skips her way to the ring, making faces at the audience, while Destiny slowly walks down the runway.

Lexi: Introducing first... the reigning Future Shock Anarchy Champion Destiny Campbell, and Nyx… THE DOLLHOUSE!

Nyx is the first to reach the ring, creeping into it, collapsing over herself as if she had no joints to support herself on once inside, chuckling and smirking before she "remounts" herself and watches as Destiny crawls in herself, before bringing herself to her feet and doing her ritual of removing her black widow gloves and hoodie, going to her knees and opening her arms wide, looking to the sky as if she were talking to the heavens while Nyx snakes around her and hisses at the opposition. The lights and screens slowly come back to normal one by one as a smile creeps up the Poet’s face, joined by a mad chuckle. The deranged duo then retreat to a corner, as Destiny caresses Nyx’s head, the doll looking appeased and placated.

Zack: I have never seen anyone like these two in my career. Destiny and Nyx march to the beat of their own drum, to put it nicely. It’s hard to strategize for a team like this, because I don’t think they know what they are going to do when they come out.

Claire: They don’t know what they’re going to do when they come out. They don’t know what they’re going to do at any point during the match it seems most of the time. They just seem to go by the seat of their pants and do whatever seems to feel right in the heat of the moment. And it certainly paid off for Destiny two weeks ago.

The lights go out completely as “Sisters Are Doing It for Themselves” starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupt, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of three female figures standing in a line on the stage.

We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"
Standin' on their own two feet
And ringin' on their own bells
We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come back up a sound like thunder plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke comes from the bottom of the stage, still hiding the female figures for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal the three Stone sisters; Melody, Madyson and Mikayla standing hand in hand with their heads raised, looking towards the ceiling.

Now this is a song to celebrate
The conscious liberation of the female state
Mothers, daughters and their daughters too, oh yeah
Woman to woman, we're singin' with you

Lexi: Introducing at this time, Melody and Madyson Stone, together they are…...TRINITY!

They unlink their hands and take off to the ring at a run and all jump up onto the apron at the same time. Melody and Madyson stand at a corner each, while Mikayla jumps up to sit on the top rope; all facing out towards the crowd. The two older sisters climb through the ropes while Mikayla stands up on the top rope and then backflips into the ring to land between them with a smirk. The three make their way to the corner and share some hushed words as the music comes to an end.

Zack: Joined by Mikayla, Melody and Madyson have an unenviable task in front of them here. But I imagine they’ve probably seen some oddities in their lifetime. And they don’t get much more odd than Destiny and Nyx. Or dangerous.

Claire: We also shouldn’t forget that Melody and Madyson are both incredibly talented wrestlers in their own right too. Destiny and Nyx are odd and can soak up plenty of abuse, sure. But Melody and Madyson will ask them a whole lot of questions throughout this contest.

Referee Malcolm Parks made sure no one was hiding any weapons before he called for the bell to start the match. Madyson chooses to start for her team, while Destiny steps out to the corner for hers. The new Anarchy Champion says something to the ringpost near her as Nyx claps her hands excitedly and bounces on the balls of her feet. Madyson doesn’t seem to pay any attention to the machinations of the pair as Nyx drops down to her hands and knees and starts to crawl around on the mat as if she were circling her prey. Stone watches her for a second as she inches closer, and reaches out with one hand as if she’s about to touch something she shouldn’t. Stone’s patience isn’t all that long as it is, and as soon as Nyx reaches her hand out, Madyson stomps it into the mat. She jerks the woman to her feet, and starts unloading right hands into the side of her head repeatedly. Nyx gets fired into the far corner, but stops herself. It doesn’t help much, because as she turns around, Madyson blasts her with a right cross to the jaw that nearly sends her through the ropes. Nyx then gets scooped into an inverted atomic drop followed by Madyson planting her with a facebuster near the corner.

Zack: Madyson doesn’t have the time or patience to put up with Nyx’s usual machinations, does she? I think part of what gets to the opponents of the Dollhouse is they let these two get into their heads.

Claire: Madyson has come here to fight. I don’t think you can blame her for putting up with all of the antics that come with either member of the Dollhouse. Right now she’s really taking it to Nyx.

Nyx tries to get up, but Madyson pulls her up the hard way before slamming her head against the turnbuckle a few times. The Jumpscare stumbles away holding her face before Madyson rebounds off the near side with a sling blade clothesline to take her down to the mat. Nyx tries to get away from her, and gets yanked to her feet again. Madyson fires her into her team’s corner.  Nyx managed to stop herself again from hitting the corner, but caught a high knee to the back of her head before she turned back around again. Madyson made a tag to Melody, and the pair joined forces as they whipped Nyx across for the ride. The Jumpscare came back into a double flapjack before the eldest witch rolled through for the cover.

Zack: I’ve not seen too many people ever take the fight to the Dollhouse quite like this. Trinity isn’t letting these two get to them, and instead are beating them like a drum!

ONE!!

TW-NO!!

Nyx kicked out before the two landed, and Melody sat her up before driving elbows into her right shoulder. Seven of them landed in a row before Stone applied a shoulder claw to the seated Nyx. 

Claire: I’m not sure how much damage a shoulder claw can do to a person who proclaims themselves to be a living doll but Melody has it locked in tight and is certainly able to control Nyx here.

Parks asked her if she wanted to quit, but Nyx either didn’t hear him or knew he was there. Instead, she tried to break the witch’s grip, but was having considerable difficulty doing so. Melody sunk those fingers a little bit deeper, causing the Jumpscare’s face to grimace in pain. And with Melody leaning over her, it was preventing Nyx from getting up all that easily.

Zack: She’s really adding a lot of pressure to keep Nyx on the canvas like this. I can barely see Melody’s fingertips, that’s how deep she has this applied.

Claire: You can see from the expression on Nyx’s face how much pain this hold can cause - I mean everyone knows that she has an almost supernaturally high pain threshold but this shoulder claw has her in absolute agony.

Nyx’s face continued to show pain until she used her free hand, and jammed a thumb into Melody’s eye. That broke the hold, and let Nyx get back to her feet. She waved her arm a little as Stone came forward, and bit into her face. That caused the witch to scream in pain before Nyx finally let go, and the camera saw the bite marks around Melody’s nose. Nyx used a drop toe hold to send her face down onto the canvas before mounting her back and spiking her face into the mat repeatedly. She finally got to her feet, and took off for the far side as Melody was beginning to get up. A curb stomp to the back of her head stopped that, and Nyx clapped her hands again with excitement. When she got to her feet, she was too close to Trinity’s corner for her liking and surprised Madyson by nailing her with a spinning backfist that sent her off the apron. Madyson landed on her feet ringside holding her jaw, and was about to head back in when Parks intercepted her. This allowed Nyx to deliver a knee drop between Melody’s legs to fold her into a ball.

Claire: Nyx has turned this around and is using every trick in the book to get an advantage and make sure she doesn’t let either of the Stone Sisters torture her again in this contest.

Zack: She realized she was a little too close to Madyson, I guess. Either way, she’s gained control now.

Nyx dragged Melody by the arm towards her corner, and made the tag to Destiny, who had her ear to the ringpost at this point. Campbell nodded her head, and stepped through before each of them grabbed one of Melody’s legs and yanked them apart like a wishbone. Destiny wrapped her leg around the middle rope and hooked her foot across the bottom rope before she began stomping furiously at her thigh. Six shots landed before Destiny took off for the far side, coming back with a precision dropkick into that same leg again that snapped it free and back to the mat.

Zack: I have no idea what the ringpost was telling Destiny, and those are words I never thought I’d put together. Meanwhile though, the Anarchy Champion has picked a target and she’s trying to keep Melody from standing up the rest of the match.

Claire: Even if she doesn’t manage that, it’s going to make life immensely more difficult for Melody to get out of the danger zone and back to friendly territory where she can make the tag to her sister. The ring post might have actually given Destiny some good strategy here.

Campbell dragged her away from the ropes, and started spiking her knee into the mat next. She finally relented before rolling her over to apply a figure four leglock. Destiny sat up in the hold, and rained punches into Melody’s leg. The witch sat up, and tried to nail her with a right hand, but the Anarchy Champion avoided the contact and repaid her by digging her fingernails into Melody’s leg and tearing downwards to make it bleed.

Claire: For all her unpredictability, you’ve got to hand it to the Anarchy Champion - when she has her lucid moments she is one of the better wrestlers in the company.

Zack: Melody’s thigh is starting to look like she’s been attacked by Freddy Krueger with all these slashes Destiny was using on top of this figure four.

After three slashes, Melody’s leg did start to bleed as Destiny smiled at the sight of it. The referee asked the witch if she wanted to stop the match, but Melody refused. Destiny then dug her fingernails into the cuts she had caused, causing Stone to shout in pain even more. The witch started pulling herself close to the ropes on her elbows, and wrapped her hand around the bottom rope to get the break. As the referee was counting Destiny to let go, Nyx hopped down off the apron and was biting the hand holding the rope. That caused the referee to count both of them at the same time, and they both finally released at the four count. 

Zack: I’ve never seen a referee have to do two counts at once like that, but that’s what you expect from the Dollhouse: absolutely anything. Melody needs to get out of that corner though.

Claire: Easier said than done though Zack with all the damage that’s been done to her leg. She has to find a way to turn the tide and start to put a hurting on the Anarchy Champion.

Destiny got to her feet, inquiring with the referee what she was doing wrong. As this conversation went along, Nyx ducked her head into the ring and bit into Melody’s thigh to make it worse. Stone shouted in pain again, causing the referee to turn back. Nyx dropped back to the floor with a sympathetic look to the referee, as if she were apologetic about what she had done. Campbell headed to the corner, and made her way to the top rope. It looked like she was going for a double stomp, but Melody raised her other leg and caught the champion on the chin as she came down. 

Claire: With the amount Nyx bites her opponents, Adam Grant should start to insist that she’s muzzled in future. God only knows what she might ha--AND DESTINY might not have any teeth after landing flush on the boot!! Get the dentist on speed dial. One patient incoming!!

Zack: That was inspired thinking by Melody! I doubt Destiny will be doing much chomping now! Head for the corner, Melody!

That sent Destiny stumbling backwards holding her mouth as Melody rolled a couple feet away, and tried to get to her feet. Her thigh was leaving a spotty trail where blood dripped to the canvas.. The fans were behind her as she headed for the corner, but Campbell grabbed her into a rear waistlock. But the witch fired elbows behind her with both arms, rocking the champion until she let go and then using a spinning roundhouse kick to the head to drop the Anarchy Champion. Melody collapsed to her knees, and looked down at her scratched up thigh.

Zack: That leg looks like it’s been wrecked inside and out, and Melody has an opening here. That thigh especially needs some first aid.

Claire: Melody is struggling to put any weight at all on that leg or behind it but she has to dig down deep. She has to fight through the pain and she’s got to find a way to tag in Madyson!

Melody started towards the corner rather slowly, thanks to her leg hurting as much as it did. When she tried to stand up, she ended up stumbling into the ropes. They kept her from going down again, but Destiny was getting herself together at this point. The Anarchy Champion came towards her, catching a mule kick from Melody to the body to stop her for a moment. Madyson had her hand out for the tag, waving her big sister towards her. And Melody headed in that direction before Destiny came up behind her, and tried to scratch her face. Stone thought better of it though, grabbing Campbell’s head into a stunner! The Anarchy Champion bounced off the mat as Melody sat slumped over, trying to get her wits about her as Madyson implored her to make the tag.

Zack: I give Melody a lot of credit. She certainly thinks quickly on her feet, and is excellent at finding ways to turn the tables. That said, she’s more than earned a break if she can get to her sister.

Claire: She’s showing a lot of guts, a lot of heart, a lot of fighting instinct here but she can’t keep it up forever. She has to make the tag and get Madyson back in while she tries to get some life back into that leg of hers. 

Instead of going for the cover, Melody headed for the corner. Destiny still hadn’t hardly moved at this point as Melody lunged into the corner, and tagged her sister. The Boston crowd immediately came to life as the middle Stone sister came into the ring. Nyx came in as well just before Madyson took her down with a spear. It folded the Jumpscare in half before Madyson saw Destiny finally moving. She waved her to get up too, and charged her with a Superman punch to the jaw that almost sent her through the ropes. But Madyson grabbed her before that happened, and whipped her across to the far side. The champion rebounded into a Thesz press as Madyson unloaded with furious right hands to her head.

Zack: Madyson had seen enough, and she’s taking on the Dollhouse by herself right now! A spear for Nyx, and some straight hands for the Anarchy Champion!

Claire: Yes she is!! She’s taking it to both Destiny and Nyx but she’d better keep her head on a swivel because you know Nyx will be looking to give out a receipt as soon as she gets to her feet!

Madyson rolled back to her feet as the fans were roaring in approval. Destiny tried to get up as well, but caught a Fameasser from Madyson to drop her face first onto the mat. Stone quickly rolled her over, and went for the cover.

Zack: Haven’t seen her use that too much, but it’s damn effective! Madyson with the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE.

Campbell kicked out before the three, and Madyson got back to her feet. Nyx pulled up the ring apron on the outside, and rolled something into the ring before she hopped up on the apron to come inside. Parks went to stop her as Destiny reached out, and grabbed what she had been delivered: her teapot.

Claire: Destiny has that damned teapot in her hands and it looks like she’s going to crack some skulls with it...if Nyx can buy her the opportunity!!

Destiny wrapped both her hands around the teapot as the camera caught Mikayla saying something to herself with her eyes closed and her hands outstretched. Campbell got to her feet, but couldn’t seem to lift the teapot off the mat. She struggled with it, but it seemed to be ten tons  and she couldn’t lift it. Madyson pulled her up, and delivered her inverted double underhook facebuster.  She hooked both legs for the cover in the process.

Zack: She can’t pick it up, look at Mikayla!! Campbell can’t lift---BLACK MAGIC!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Parks called for the bell as Melody stepped back into the ring with her sister to get their hands raised by the referee. Parks saw the teapot and tried to kick it out of the ring, but it didn’t budge as Mikayla joined her sisters next.

Claire: Black Magic might be more apt now than ever, Zack!! Parks might have broken his foot but Madyson...Madyson has pinned the Anarchy Champion and the Dollhouse’s struggles as a team continue!

Lexi: Your winners by pinfall……….MADYSON and MELODY STONE…..TRINITY!!!

Nyx dragged her mentor to the corner to check on her, and glance back at the teapot which hadn’t budged an inch the entire time. Mikayla congratulated her sisters as they gave each other a hug.

Zack: Nobody can get that teapot out of the ring, but it doesn’t really matter now! Trinity has picked up a win over the Dollhouse, and Madyson may have just found herself a new goal as well. 

Claire: A big win for Madyson and her sister tonight and you have a point there, Zack. Madyson might well have got herself a brand new target after picking up this pinfall.

Zack: Two weeks from tonight, it’s FFW vs. Future Shock only on All Access! We’ll see you in the TD Garden!

The girls celebrated their victory as the crowd gave them all the love and support as Future Shock faded off the air.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 09:50:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: