Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 07:42:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Unstoppable 12 - July 24, 2021

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Unstoppable 12 - July 24, 2021  (Read 339 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 24, 2021, 03:46:59 pm »

Recorded from Wembley Stadium in London, England
July 24, 2021

After the letters of FFW are shown on the screen with the fag of England behind them, we open live inside Wembley Stadium as a ROAR of noise comes from the fans. Samantha Star is shown standing on the stage looking out at the crowd. They are chanting “FFW!” before she brings the microphone to her mouth.

Samantha: London, England……

That causes another pop.

Samantha: Welcome to Unstoppable!

That gets a bigger pop before we go to a video package that first features Kelly’s ten year journey to getting her first shot at the FFW Championship from her first match in 2011 through each of her accomplishments. “High Hopes” by Panic at the Disco is heard playing in the background. Then the music stops for a second as we hear Missy from her promo telling Kelly tonight she would be her brick wall.

Had to have high, high hopes for a living
Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes

The long chase for the Unity titles is shown with NHB seeking them for years before winning them at Fury. Their post match celebration is stopped though when we see a clip of the Gold Standard as Valerie and Elizabeth make their intentions known for Unstoppable.

Didn't know how but I always had a feeling
I was gonna be that one in a million

The next video shows the different upbringings of both Cassandra Steen and Lilly Arthur, along with scenes from both Leeds and Sheffield. Their history is recapped from the first Impact event between FFW and Future Shock with clips of every meeting since then. Cassandra is then shown with the title over her shoulder sitting in a limo as she rolls the window up with Lilly watching her drive away in the rain.

Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision

The struggle of Nevaeh Summers is featured, seeing her have to jump through hoop after hoop in order to get where wanted to be. Tara’s dominance is shown as clips of her raising the Phoenix Championship are shown before the “10 Star” champion is shown looking over her shoulder at a determined Nevaeh and then dusting off her shoulder.

Didn't know how but I always had a feeling
I was gonna be that one in a million

Then the show returns live as pyro shoots from the top of Wembley Stadium into the night sky with the Panic at the Disco song still playing. The camera pans the crowd, showing all of them as they make tremendous amounts of noise before going down to the booth at ringside with Zack and…..

Zack: Welcome back to the biggest stage in all of women’s wrestling! Wherever you are around the world watching FFW All Access, welcome to the 12th annual Unstoppable! We are all the way live in front of 89,819 fans who have sold out Wembley Stadium for the biggest night of the year! I’m Zack Hudson, and this right here….well she’s my new broadcast partner….the “Wildcat” Gabrielle Crimson!

Gaby: And there’s no better show for me to return than this one! For the first time, the biggest event in all women’s wrestling comes to England, and we have plenty on tap for you tonight! Rivalries and accolades will be decided across the board in a night when, as Unstoppable tends to do, may radically change the landscape of FFW!

Zack: 4 titles will be decided tonight, fans! And it’s going to be a homecoming for more than one of our champions! There’s no bigger showdown than the main event when Kelly Kincaid looks to cap off a ten year expedition to become the FFW Champion! But she’s gotta dethrone a woman who’s held it since last year on this show in Missy!

Gaby: Kelly is an iconic Evolution Champion, but she’s yet to capture the big one and join the club spearheaded by her sister, Scarlett Kincaid! But it’s pretty safe to say this is her toughest challenge yet, and in order to take the fight to the Mischievous One, the Ultimate Acrobat is gonna have to outdo herself!

Zack: NHB is defending their new Unity titles for the first time tonight against the Gold Standard. They won them two months ago at Fury, and what a way to make your first defense! Right here in England in front of nearly 90,000, but you can bet the Gold Standard is looking to play spoiler.

Gaby: We’re right on NHB’s yard, so you can bet this crowd is about to go crazy for Jem and Angela! The Gold Standard have been chasing the Unity Championships for quite a while though, and it’s the validation they seek after to cement themselves as one of the greatest factions of this company! And it’s not like they mind the anti crowd, either!

Zack: And two British superstars will meet one last time in 2 out of 3 falls for the FFW No Surrender Championship! In a war that has raged for 2 years almost to the date, Leeds’ Cassandra Steen will look to reverse her fortunes from last year’s Unstoppable when she meets Sheffield’s Lilly Arthur.

Gaby: Talk about a rivalry! Ever since the No Surrender Championship was acated, never has there been such fierce competition for that belt, and these two are going to have to go beyond their human limits to bring the belt home! Making someone quit once is already a tall order, but twice? That’s going to be brutal!

Zack: Can Nevaeh Summers finally regain championship gold after almost a year of trying to get her shot at the Phoenix Championship? She’ll have to knock off Tara Cortez, and that’s a chore easier said than done.

Gaby: Tara claims to have the intellectual superiority, Nevaeh claims to have the most heart! These two have been going back and forth for a while now, but tonight feels special because, after being denied her shot for so long, Nevaeh finally has the chance to grab some gold again! But Tara… Well, she knows how to pull it off in big events, so let’s see what she’s got in store!

Zack: I know the match my broadcast partner is most attuned to, and that’s the match between Cait Flanagan and Carys McFarlane! Future Shock gets a spotlight on the biggest show of the year with a match borne out of what happened last November at Crossed Out, Gaby.

Gaby: I’m gonna try to be as unbiased as possible, I swear, but… Whoo boy! Back in November, Carys lost the Diamond Championship after Cait and Kyle Kilmeade’s shenanigans, and this comes to a climax tonight! I know for a fact Carys is fired up for this, but Cait has already said she’s somewhat of a survival artist!

Zack: Lest we forget the return to the ring of none other than Leona Vega. After getting kicked in the head at Fury by Savannah Star two months ago, the Aztec Warrior returns tonight to a FFW ring to put down the Las Vegas Siren right here in London!

Gaby: And while it may seem like a silly reason for her to come back, it all started back at Fury, when Savannah assaulted Leona while she was on commentary, and the Warrior decided to deal with it as a wrestler! It’s not like Leona hasn’t seen action since her last FFW match, but she couldn’t ask for a return bigger than Unstoppable! The biggest night of the year has finally arrived!

Zack: Sit back and lock yourselves in, because the action is about to start! Thank you again for joining us on FFW All Access, and let’s get things rolling!

The bell sounds a few times before the arena’s attention is turned on Lexi in a dazzling dress with an Union Jack design as she begins the introductions.

Lexi: The opening contest of Unstoppable 12 is scheduled for one fall featuring the stars of Future Shock!

Zack: We’re kicking off the biggest night of the year with two of Future Shock’s most notable women in what you could classify as a grudge match after the way things went down at Crossed Out in November. I’d like to once again welcome my new broadcast partner for FFW going forward, Gabrielle Crimson. Gabs, welcome back to Unstoppable.

Gaby: It’s been a while, huh? Talk about a grand debut for me in this seat, and with my girlfriend in the first match -- I’m SO ready for this.

His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
Just leave me to my solitude
It's where I feel at home
Since that cold night
When my love cried:

The synths give way to the heavier beats of Delain’s “Suckerpunch”, which brings a cheer from the crowd as the lights turn all colours of the rainbow. From the back steps Carys McFarlane. Stopping dead centre, she extends her arms out wide, spinning in a circle as pyro goes off around her.

Lexi: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing in at 130 pounds, please welcome “THE HUMAN PINBALL”, CARYS MCFARLANE!!

With the announcement out of the way, the young blonde takes off down the ramp, slamming her hands against the apron and using it to vault herself into a handspring and then onto the top rope, straddling it.

Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?
Suckerpunch the demons from my dreams
Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?
Get out of my dreams!

She drops from the rope and heads to the corner, leaping onto the turnbuckle and shouting out towards the crowd, a huge grin on her face. She then takes to the top buckle and vaults backwards, landing on her feet from a backflip. Finally, she heads towards her corner, backwardly bouncing onto the turnbuckle, sitting on the top one and raising a hand in the air again as the music fades.

Zack: Carys McFarlane looks to show Cait Flanagan the error of her ways here on FFW’s biggest stage, but as we know, that’s a lot easier said than done with the “Million Dollar Baby.”

Gaby: Carys has never been one to accept disrespect silently, and she has plenty to offer Cait Flanagan for her shenanigans. And, like I said, I know for a fact that Carys is bringing a lot of pent-up energy to this match, and if Cait’s perception isn’t sharp enough, she’ll never know what hit her.

When “Material Girl” by Madonna begins to play, a hologram of the superstar singer appears on the stage and begins performing the song. That’s also when papers start falling from the rafters, one landing on the camera lens to show Cait on the front of a fabricated million dollar bill.

Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me
I think they're OK
If they don't give me proper credit, I just walk away
They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light, that's right
'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash is always Mister Right

That’s when Cait finally appears on the stage before flashes on the video wall behind her look like she’s being photographed repeatedly. Decked out in a blood red skin tight PVC top and shorts, the stage under her feet shows money being burned with each step she takes. Kyle follows her out, and she flashes a brilliant smile towards him a second before he hands her the Diamond Championship.

Some boys romance, some boys slow dance
That's all right with me
If they can't raise my interest, then I have to let them be
Some boys try, and some boys lie
But I don't let them play, no way
Only boys that save their pennies make my rainy day

The boos from the London crowd do not die down in the least as Cait takes her manager’s hand before they head for the ring. Kyle lifts heer hand as she makes her way up the steps. He follows after her before she demands the referee open the ropes for her, which reluctantly is granted.

'Cause we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

Lexi: From Belfast in Northern, Ireland….she is the REIGNING Future Shock Diamond Champion…….’THE MILLION DOLLAR BABY’ CAIT FLANAGAN!!!

Cait heads for the far side of the ring, and takes a seat on the middle rope with her legs crossed and her title over her shoulder with Kyle at her side.

Zack: The reigning Diamond Champion has her next title defense this coming Tuesday against River Campbell at Future Shock 100. The Diamond Championship is not on the line tonight though, despite Cait bringing it with her to London.

Gaby: Definitely to taunt Carys, since it all started when they battled at Crossed Out when Carys was the Diamond Champion. Just like last time, Kyle Kilmeade’s right there with her; unlike last time, Madyson Stone isn’t here to play spoiler.

Referee Melinda Davis makes sure no one is hiding any illegal objects before Cait hands off her Diamond title to Kyle. He drops down to ringside as the referee calls for the bell, and both of the girls look around at the massive crowd for a moment. Carys looks pretty enthusiastic about it, while Cait merely smirks and meets Carys in the center of the ring. The redhead tells her she should thank Cait for getting her on this stage, to which Carys rolls her eyes. Then she pointed down to Kyle and the title in his hands, reminding Carys that she was never going to take it from her even if it had been on the line tonight. It wasn’t until she patted her on the cheek that Carys finally had enough of Cait’s talking, and blasted her in the mouth with a straight right hand. The London crowd came to life as she laid in a few more quick shots to the mouth, and then yanked her forward by the hand into a discus elbow. It stunned Flanagan for a half second, and let Carys deliver an inverted atomic drop followed by a short arm clothesline.

Zack: I think Carys had just about enough of hearing Cait tell her how grateful she should be that she got her to Unstoppable tonight. And that claim isn’t exactly accurate either.

Gaby: Carys has had enough of Cait for quite a while now, to be honest, and this is just how I expected this match to start! The Human Pinball is about ready to bring the punishment to Cait for all the crap she says and does!

Cait tried to get to her feet, but Carys still had hold of her hand and jerked her forward into a few jabs to the head. She finally whipped the Diamond Champion into the nearest corner, letting Cait land chest first before Carys followed her with a Stinger splash to her back. A Russian leg sweep put her down on the mat before McFarlane scaled the second rope for a falling elbow drop into Cait’s chest. The fans in Wembley were totally behind the blonde as she let Cait get back to her feet, and then send her back to the mat once again with a belly to belly suplex.

Zack: Cait hasn’t caught a break yet in this match. It’s been all Carys from the bell, and she’s giving out receipts from Crossed Out as we speak.

Gaby: Exactly like I said, Cait needed to keep her attention sharp from the get-go, because Carys can take off like a bullet when the bell rings. That’s exactly what we’re watching happen right now.

McFarlane took off for the corner again, glancing behind her as Cait was getting up to her feet. As soon as the redhead turned around, Carys came off the top rope with a missile dropkick to her chest. She really had the crowd going now, and nipped back up to her feet. She darted for the ropes, and came back with a senton in mind….until Cait rolled out of the way. Carys crashed onto the mat instead, and Cait rolled out of the ring. Kyle quickly joined her, covering his mouth as he shared something with her in her ear. But Cait’s eyes widened when she saw Carys already back up and barreling towards her with a baseball slide to the chest that sent her backwards. Kyle darted away from her before she could reach him, and delivered a running knee into Cait’s body when she stood up. Flanagan was tossed back into the ring, and quickly followed in by Carys.

Zack: I’ll tell you what. If Cait doesn’t turn this tide sooner than later, Carys is gonna set the record for having the only match in Unstoppable history where her opponent didn’t lay a hand on her!

Gaby: And it’s not like taking a timeout at ringside will help Cait; Carys is already wary of that strategy! It’s happened before!

Cait got back to her feet, obviously very sore now as Carys paced towards her. The redhead backed up into the ropes as Carys inched closed, only to catch a thumb in the eye from the champion. Cait quickly grabbed her head and dragged her face along the top rope. Davis admonished her for it, and Cait only stopped for a second before she did it again. The blonde clutched her face in pain before Flanagan pulled her head down to drive multiple knees in a flurry to her face. It dropped Carys to her knees just as Cait bounced off the near side to deliver a knee trembler to the side of her head. The platinum blonde fell over to the mat and Cait quickly made the cover with her forearm across her opponent’s face.

Zack: Cait’s looking to end it as quickly as possible. She’s not punching a time clock!

ONE!!!

TWOO!!

Carys kicked out at the two count, and Cait measured an elbow to land right into her face before she got up again. The “Million Dollar Baby” seemed a bit more sure of herself now, flashing a smile to her manager before darting towards the ropes. Carys was halfway to her feet before a guillotine leg drop landed across the back of her head.

Gaby: Cait has finally got a hit in the match, and she’s already feeling rather sure of herself. Let’s see what the Million Dollar Baby’s cockiness will lead to.

The redhead dropped to a seat on the mat, and started crashing her leg into Carys’ face repeatedly before getting back to her feet. Carys struggled to get up, and it wasn’t but a couple seconds after she did that the Diamond Champion applied a sleeper. McFarlane did try to fight it, but Cait kept trying to step on the back of her leg to get her down to her knees. It took a few tries, but it worked and she brought McFarlane to her knees. That’s when she started leaning into her to apply more pressure.

Zack: Have you noticed the majority of Cait’s strategy is aimed at Carys’ head? You gotta believe she’s looking for a knockout any way she can get it.

Gaby: Definitely trying to soften her up for the Irish Goodbye. The more she can take out of Carys’ balance, the easier it’ll be to put her out like a light if she connects that facebuster.

Davis knelt down beside Carys, asking her if she wanted to stop the match. Carys told her she didn’t, but Cait kept the hold applied. And it was clear that McFarlane’s eyes were getting heavy as a result. She tried to get back to her feet in vain, but collapsed back down to a seat on the canvas. That’s when she started to droop more, and Cait ended up laying behind her as she dropped onto her side. That’s when the referee began checking Carys’ hand, raising it once and letting it fall. A second raise, and it fell again. All the while, the London crowd was getting louder as they chanted her name.

Zack: We are one hand drop away from Cait Flanagan leaving Unstoppable tonight with a win on the biggest stage of her career, fans. I think Carys may be done!

Gaby: I don’t think so… Carys is more resilient than that…! C’mon, baby!

The crowd noise seemed to be helping though as Carys’ hand didn’t touch the mat when it started to drop for the second time. Instead it reached out and snagged the referee’s shirt! Davis tried to get free of her grasp as Cait applied a body scissors along with the sleeper to try to put her out. But Carys let go of the referee, and rolled onto her back, which pinned Cait underneath her before Davis made the count!

Zack: Cait’s gonna pin herself!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOO!!

The Diamond Champion shoved her off and broke the hold. She quickly made sure that was just a two as she got back to her feet. Then her face screwed up into anger, and she started hammering Carys’ back and neck with double axe handles.

Gaby: Welp, she almost played herself there, she has nobody to blame but herself! But if it’s effective in getting her fired up, I guess that works!

Carys crawled away from her, but Cait stayed right behind her with the hammering blows. When the “Human Pinball” got to the ropes, she began to rise to her feet just as Cait grabbed her head from behind into a reverse DDT…. But McFarlane grabbed the top rope, and Cait landed on the back of her head instead. The fans were getting more noisy now as the first Diamond Champion was shaking her head and trying to reorient herself.

Zack: Carys is still trying to shake off the effects of that sleeper, but she doesn’t have a lot of time. Cait won’t be down for very long!

Gaby: It’s the opportunity Carys has to bring it home! Shake the cobwebs out of your head and go for it!

Zack was right as Cait was already beginning to get to her feet. Carys turned towards her, and caught a running high knee to the jaw that staggered her backwards into the corner. Flanagan climbed up to the middle rope, measuring straight right hands into her face...at least until Carys grabbed her legs and snapped her down with a sitout powerbomb! She rolled through for the cover as the Wembley crowd got to their feet!

Gaby: Beautiful!!! Powerbomb and a TIGHT bridge! This could be it!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THRE-NO!!

Cait popped her shoulder off the mat in time, and Carys made it back to her feet. The blonde hopped up onto the top turnbuckle, and delivered a moonsault onto the redhead.

Zack: Carys is starting to rally, and Cait’s in trouble again! Listen to the response here at Wembley for the “Human Pinball” right now!

The fans were clearly energizing the first Diamond Champion, and she headed up to the top rope again. She faced the crowd, and glanced behind her to see Cait starting to get up. That’s when she launched herself into a splash….just as Kyle grabbed Cait’s arm and pulled her out of the ring. Carys landed hard on the mat, and Cait dove back into the ring for a tight rollup! Davis dropped down to count as Flanagan grabbed a couple handfuls of tights to hold her down!

Gaby: SELF-IDENTIFY MISSED!!! AND LOOK AT THE TIGHTS!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell to nothing but boos from the crowd. Cait immediately rolled back out of the ring to her manager before he raised her hand. The referee joined them to do the same as she made it official.

Zack: Cait Flanagan will take a win any way she can get it, and the Diamond Champion stole another one on FFW’s biggest stage!

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall…………..’THE MILLION DOLLAR BABY’ CAIT FLANAGAN!!!

Kyle returned the Diamond Championship to her as Cait laid it across her shoulder with a smile on her face as she leaned into her manager. Carys got her bearings and sat up to tell the referee what happened.

Zack: Carys got robbed tonight at Wembley, and look at Cait! She looks like the cat that ate the canary.

Gaby: And now she gets to bolt out of sight as fast as she can, and with her pride intact. Something tells me this isn’t how this ends… Not if Carys has a say in it.

Cait took her manager’s hand and headed towards the ramp. She thrust her title over her head for everyone to see it as if she had just retained it. As the fans continued to rain boos down upon the redhead and her manager, the show cut elsewhere.

The Prodigal Daughter Returns

The din of the massive crowd can easily be heard backstage at Wembley Stadium, and that’s where we find the returning Jo McFarlane along with Amber Carano. The pair can be seen on the video wall for the fans inside the stadium.

Amber: Two weeks ago at Breaking Point, we all caught a glimpse of the woman standing next to me. And the owner promised we’d hear from her tonight in London. Jo McFarlane, welcome back to Unstoppable! 

Jo: It’s good to be back, Amber! I appreciate you taking time from a very busy night to speak to me. Pity about the location, mind you. But we can’t win them all, can we? 

Amber: Well this arena was booked in the spring of last year, so these things happen. Aside from that, let’s address the biggest question people have had as it relates to you for about the past six months or so. Where have you been? 

Jo: Home, mostly. And by home, I mean Derry. The short version is, I fucked up.

She grins and shrugs her shoulders.

Jo: The long version is that for the last ten years, I would get email reminders of when my work visa was due up. Usually a few months before so that I had time to get my paperwork in order from Samantha and the various owners of SVW through the years. For whatever reason, that didn’t happen last year, so I didn’t think anything of it. Fast forward to Christmas and I’m visiting my grandmother with my husband in Derry. Turns out, my visa expired just after we left. So I wasn’t allowed back in the country! I kow there’ll be a few of our American fans who’d have been happy to never see me again, but tough luck. So I spent the last few months back home, working there and getting my paperwork in order so that I could come back to the company. Turns out that’s a lot harder than it should be when the base of one company is 6000 miles away and the other is 3000!

Amber: Sounds like it’s all been sorted out though, and we’ll all be seeing more of you. I’m sure it feels odd to be at Unstoppable and not in the ring for it, after all the years you have been a focal point of FFW’s signature event. 

Jo: I don’t disagree with that in the slightest. I’m genuinely scunnered that I’m not on the card, but everything was falling int place without me and I would be quite stupid to go demanding to Samantha that it is stupid that I am not on the card because there has always been a McFarlane on the card. Happens that this year it’s the youngest of us. Or that I should be on the card just because I deserve to be there. I’m happy to watch and pick out a couple of targets for later.

Amber: In your time away, did you notice any changes that stood out to you in the last six months or so? Things you didn’t expect or maybe you did? After all, a half a year is almost a lifetime in some promotions. 

Jo: Has a lot changed? Yes. A particular surprise was the removal of the Ultraviolence division and essentially moving it to Future Shock. If I tried to list all the changes, we both know that we’d run out of time for the show, much less anything else. I don’t...I don’t know what I would call a surprise or not though, and that’s not out of malice or apathy. It’s more that this is the kind of place where things are changing all the time, and no one expects or - usually - likes change, because we don’t tend to see it coming. So I wouldn’t go out and say that anything was especially surprising, because that says to me that you don’t know to expect things that you normally wouldn’t.

Amber: Jo, I appreciate you taking the time to chat with me tonight. We’ll all be watching to see you far more regularly than we have lately, which is a difference between some and not at all, right? 

Amber looks back to the camera before the show heads back into the stadium for the next match.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 09:18:26 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 03:47:12 pm »

A short highlight package shows the history between Nevaeh Summers and Tara Cortez dating back about two years, including Nevaeh’s chase to get the title shot she earned nearly a year ago. Then we cut back to the ring, where Kat awaits.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the FFW Phoenix Championship!

Zack: As the video shows, this one has been a long time in coming, to say the least. Nevaeh’s been waiting and jumping through hoops since September to get to this night.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage , fired up, and motioning to the crowd, before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the people. Nevaeh is wearing yellow rimmed sunglasses as well as a white Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with yellow trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we see she is wearing yellow colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with white colored fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black boots and white kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it in Yellow. While “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom, also in yellow.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. “Feel that energy” is what can be heard coming from Nevaeh as she goes about heading down the ramp halfway and begins pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. The crowd moves from left to right, linking arms. Nevaeh then points to the opposite side of the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way, to which they do. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose a row of pyro goes off next to her, starting far out and rushing close to her, before a big unified explosion happens behind her. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp with a purpose.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and goes about slapping hands with the fans. Nevaeh now heads to the opposite side and slaps a few more hands before removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope, and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and shimmies out of her jacket.

Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. The blonde began motioning them to get louder, which they do. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. This time we zoom out and capture the front row all around motioning along with her. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

Nevaeh bounces off the ropes and lands on her feet. She starts psyching herself up as she paces back and forth along a corner.

Zack: It has been over 4 years since that woman has held FFW gold, that being the FFW Championship at the time. She’s fought tooth and nail to get back into contention for a title, owned up to the mistakes she’s made, and hopes tonight will make it all worth it.

The camera gets a close up of the heavily padded right elbow of Nevaeh as she warms up in the corner.

Zack: And there’s the elbow that still hasn’t healed yet from the damage done by both Cait Flanagan and Bianca Salvador. She has been cleared to compete by our medical staff, but you know that’s going to be a target.

The video wall on the stage changes to a starry night sky as the arena darkens as well. A metal framework begins to come up from underneath the stage, looking like a giant bird of some sort before it catches fire, and it’s clearly in the shape of a burning phoenix now. A few feet in front of it, something else emerges from the stage, and that is the reigning FFW Phoenix Champion. “Killer In The Mirror” by Set It Off quickly begins to play.

Look out, they're closing in on you now
Wake up, or you'll wake up six feet down
Nobody's got your back in this town
Knock em in the teeth now

As she rises up onto the stage, Tara has the Phoenix Championship over her head while the phoenix burns behind her. Christian is also with her. She’s decked out in black and orange as part of her two piece wrestling attire. Tara throws her head back and looks to scream before a screaming bird is heard instead before she tosses the title over her shoulder and heads towards the ring with her manager behind her.

Get back, put your hands up
Kinda messed up, but it's tough luck
And I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for you
Cause I know if, you could switch this
You'd be dishin' out the same shit, sayin' sorry, but I don't feel bad

Tara heads up the steps to boos from the London crowd as Christian opens the ropes for her to step into the ring. She casts a glance over her shoulder towards Nevaeh before climbing the next corner to thrust her title over her head for the crowd to see.

Kat: And her opponent from Fort Worth, Texas, she is the reigning and defending FFW Phoenix Champion accompanied by Christian Kincaid……...TARA CORTEZ!!

Tara hands the title off to referee Ashley Pruitt as Christian steps out to his client’s corner and shares some last minute advice with her as the music fades out. Then he hops down and heads for the booth with Zack.

Zack: Tara sure does think highly of herself, doesn’t she? The Phoenix Champion has that same cocky swagger about her we’ve seen time and time again. But it could also be overconfidence! Christian is coming to join me.

Christian: How is it overconfidence when she has proven pretty much everything she has ever said by backing it up in the ring?  She has multiple wins over Nevaeh, Zack.

Pruitt checks both women over, and then raises the Phoenix title over her head to show it’s on the line. Kat takes the title with her as Pruitt calls for the bell. The two meet in the center as Tara points to her bandaged arm, running her mouth and reaching out to try to slap it. But the blonde keeps it out of reach, and shows a steely gaze on her face. The pair lock up together, and Nevaeh immediately breaks it with a short knee to Tara’s body followed by forearms to the head from the left arm. Tara comes towards her after a half second, and catches a couple more forearms before Nevaeh grabs her head into position for her finisher...and Tara immediately bolts away from her.

Zack: Tara almost felt the GRAND FINALE within a minute of the bell, and she got the hell out of Dodge, didn’t she?

Christian: You’re right. That’s ridiculously early of Nevaeh, and Tara’s way too smart to let that happen.

The brunette backs up into the ropes, and Nevaeh goes right after her. But the champion ducks her head between the ropes, causing the referee to get between them and try to push Nevaeh back. Cortez ducks back in, and jams a thumb into Nevaeh’s eye over the referee’s shoulder. She quickly goes to work with quick rights to the side of the challenger’s head, knocking her back a couple steps before she goes for a haymaker. But Summers avoided that by ducking under it, and driving Tara back into the corner with a running shoulder tackle. Several thrusts landed against the champion’s body before she climbed up to the middle rope. The London crowd counted off 10 shots from Nevaeh before she followed up with a bulldog off the middle rope. Summers immediately went for a cover as Pruitt dropped into position.

Zack: Nevaeh’s looking to end it early, and claim the title!

ONE!!!

T-NO.

Tara shoved her off the cover before the two could come down. The champion was back to her feet a couple seconds later, but turned into a yakuza kick to the chest. It sent Cortez backwards into the ropes, allowing Nevaeh to whip her across to the far side and catch her on the rebound with a lariat!

Christian: And that was with the taped arm. I get why she taped it, but doing that is pretty much drawing a big red X on her arm at the same time when Tara gets control.

Cortez got back to her feet, and that’s when the jabs came into play. Nevaeh fired off a combination of shots, wobbling the champion on her feet before rolling her hands and delivering a bionic elbow to the top of her head that dropped Tara to the mat. She shook her arm a little after the impact, and took off for the far side. When Cortez was beginning to get up, Nevaeh caught her with a springboard quebrada off the middle rope. The fans in Wembley were behind the blonde as she headed for the corner to make her way up to the second turnbuckle.

Zack: Nevaeh’s definitely got a little more mobility out of that arm than I thought she would, and look at her with those quick strikes! Tara doesn’t know where it’s coming from next.

Christian: She’s gonna go to the well once too often though, mark my words. Sooner or later, she’ll make a mistake with that arm and regret it quickly.

Christian’s words were almost prophetic as Nevaeh came off the middle rope with an elbow aimed at Tara’s head. But the champion rolled out of the way, causing the blonde’s taped elbow to hit the mat instead. She let out a yelp of pain on impact, and Tara was back to her feet a second later. When the challenger started to get up, Tara pinned that arm behind her back to drive her into the mat with a hammerlock slam. The brunette’s face showed a scowl as she rolled out to the floor, grabbing Nevaeh’s arm and snapping it across the ring apron.

Christian: Well I didn’t think it’d happen that fast, but look at what I said. She got a little cute with using that arm, and now she’s started what Tara will look to finish.

Zack: From your lips to God’s ear apparently, and we know there’s no remorse or lenience that will be given to Nevaeh by Tara.

Pruitt told Tara to get back into the ring, but she was ignored. Instead Cortez pulled Nevaeh by the arm towards the corner, and wrapped it around the steel post. Nevaeh pulled her arm back to her body in pain as the referee was now up to a six count. Tara rolled into the ring before seven, and pinned that arm to the mat before she began driving knees into the elbow. Each shot made Nevaeh shout in pain before Tara took a seat and leaned back into an armbar submission. Pruitt dropped down in front of the challenger to see if she wanted to stop the match.

Zack: After everything Nevaeh’s gone through to even finally have this title match, I can’t imagine her giving up. She didn’t do it against Cait nor Bianca, after all.

Christian: That’s her luxury, I guess you could say. But in Bianca’s case, the referee stopped the match. That can easily happen again here. It can’t be healed up totally anyway.

Nevaeh was clear that she had no interest in quitting, which didn’t seem to bother Tara at all as she leaned back a little further to add more pressure with the armbar. Nevaeh took stock of her surroundings though, and reached out with her other hand to get the tip of her middle finger on the bottom rope. Pruitt called for the break, which Tara gave on a four count after looking to see where Nevaeh’s hand was. She got back to her feet, and began stomping her elbow as Nevaeh laid face down on the mat.

Christian: It’s like I was saying earlier, Zack. That taped up arm might as well have a bullseye on it. It’s easily Nevaeh’s biggest weakness.

Zack: That it is. But Nevaeh waited nearly a year for this night and this opportunity. I think she’d have come out here if both arms and legs were taped up to face Tara for the title.

Nevaeh rolled onto her back as Tara reached down to grab her arm again, but was instead pulled into a small package that got the fans on their feet as the referee went to count!

Christian: She’s still trying to catch Tara off guard, and it’s not gonna work.

ONE!

TW-NO!!

Tara kicked out just as the two was landing, and retaliated with straight right hands to Nevaeh’s head. She dragged her back to her feet, and shoved her into the nearest corner. Cortez backed up a couple steps and measured for something...but caught a foot in the jaw as she got too close.

Zack: I’m not sure what Tara had in mind there, but I’m positive it wasn’t Nevaeh’s boot in her mouth, that’s for sure.

It staggered Tara backwards, and Nevaeh followed after her with more shots to the head to keep her off balance. She whipped the champion to the far aide, and caught her on the rebound by scooping her over her shoulders into a Samoan drop. The impact made her sit up and clutch her arm to her body though before she got back to her feet. The fans were solidly behind the challenger as she made it to her feet, and it seemed to be energizing her. As Tara was starting to get up again, Nevaeh connected with a Fameasser leg drop before rolling her over for the cover!

Zack: Nevaeh might have just hit the knockout shot on Tara, and the Phoenix Championship is in major jeopardy!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOO!!

Tara kicked out after the two, but Nevaeh stayed on the attack. She headed for the corner, crouching down as she kept her eyes locked on the champion. When Tara finally got back to her feet, Nevaeh charged out of the corner with a lungblower that put her back on the canvas.

Christian: Nevaeh’s looking for headshots, she wants to end this as quickly as possible. I’m not in love with her chances of doing that though.

She pulled her back to her feet, and fired her into the corner chest first. Tara struck hard before Nevaeh lunged towards her, leaving her feet and jumping onto her shoulders for a phoenix-rana that popped the crowd before she went for the cover!

Zack: That’s it!! Is a phoenix-rana gonna bring home the Phoenix title for Nevaeh?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Tara kicked out again, and Nevaeh was back to her feet. It was easy to see the adrenaline was running through her now as she headed towards the corner to make her way to the top rope. As soon as the champion was on her feet, Nevaeh went for a blockbuster. But Cortez darted out of the way, and she landed on her back instead.

Christian: When she goes up top like that, she’s giving Tara that much more time to get herself together. And you see what happens when she does.

Tara rolled into the ropes, and sat up to try to collect herself. She glanced over to see the challenger getting up, and moved in behind her to apply an elevated hammerlock that lifted Nevaeh off her feet. Summers’ arm was in agony, causing the Hall of Famer to SCREAM in pain. Pruitt darted around in front of her to see if she wanted to stop the match, but Nevaeh shook her head in anguish.

Zack: That elevated hammerlock...I’ve seen peoples’ shoulders get dislocated like that! Nevaeh’s in massive trouble right now! How long can Tara keep her up there?

Christian: As long as it takes, Zack. Nevaeh’s not some heavyweight in there, and Tara can keep her up there as long as Nevaeh wants to keep risking permanent damage to her arm.

Nevaeh tried to grab the ropes with her free hand, but she was too far away. Pruitt checked again, still getting a “No!” from the challenger as Tara showed great strength to hold her up for so long. The challenger then began kicking her feet, trying to make Tara’s poise unsable. And it finally worked too. She finally lost her grip, allowing Nevaeh to land on her feet. She quickly used her other hand to grab Tara’s head for a stunner that bounced the champion off the mat!

Zack: Big time stunner! That was an incredible counter to yet another submission attempt from the Phoenix Champion.

Christian: I think that was a “Hail Mary” attempt honestly. She couldn’t have withstood that submission much longer.

Tara staggered as she tried to get off the mat, and that’s when Nevaeh grabbed her head and pulled off her snap double underhook DDT. She quickly rolled Cortez onto her back, and hooked both legs with the good arm as tightly as she could.

Zack: That’s the GRAND FINALE!!! SHE GOT EVERY BIT OF IT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to a pop from the crowd. Nevaeh rolled away from Tara to the ropes, realizing what she had done as she pulled herself back to her feet. The referee raised her hand as the fans roared in approval. Christian left the booth to attend to Tara.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…….AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW  FFW Phoenix Champion…...NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!

Zack: After a four plus year drought and the hardest year of her career of all, Nevaeh Summers came back and finally….FINALLY….has captured the title she’s been after for nearly a year!

Nevaeh was awarded the title, which brought tears to her eyes as she hugged it to her body with her good arm. She stepped out to the floor, and celebrated with the fans around ringside before climbing onto the barricade to raise it over her head.

Zack: Congratulations to Nevaeh Summers! It all paid off on the biggest night of the year, and we got ourselves a NEW Phoenix Champion as a result! Tara brought a masterful strategy, but Nevaeh would NOT be denied!

Christian helped Tara out of the ring as Nevaeh celebrated with the fans. And that’s when the show cut away to the back.

Luci Makes A Choice

The next shot we see is of the man behind Future Shock. Adam gets a warm reception from the London crowd watching on the video wall before he begins.

Adam: Hello, London. Glad to see all of you again after Future Shock’s Global Wars event this past April. I have 2 things to address for everyone here and those watching at home on FFW All Access. Number one, the third Future Shock Center is opening in three days at our new facility in Sheffield. With all the women who have come through Future Shock and FFW from here in England especially, it was long past time that we gave future girls throughout the United Kingdom who wanted to join us a place to prepare a little closer to home.

The show cuts to a brief video of the grand opening of the new Center where Adam, Samantha, and a few of the Future Shock roster were there at the new facility. Then the show returns to the live broadcast and Adam, who now has someone standing with him.

Adam: The second part of what I wanted to address was that this lady right here who resigned her contract back in May while I was running FFW has made her choice about what roster she wants to be part of. I gave her a lot of time to discuss it, think about it, sleep on it, and a thousand other ways to say the same thing. And you can probably guess by the fact she’s standing here with me right now what choice she made.

The camera pulls back to reveal the woman he is talking about is none other than Luci, who gets a very warm reaction from the fans in the stadium. She gives a smile and a wave, clearly happy to be back in front of a FFW crowd.

Luci: I can’t argue with any of that. And so much as I am thankful for all the time I had to think about that...I would be a liar if I did not tell you that my decision had been made before now. It was actually made some time ago. After many discussions with my husband about what we thought would be better in the long run, what would the general better option be...we agreed that my first instinct was the correct one to make, and so I am here, saying out loud for everyone, that I am taking the step to join the Future Shock roster. Where women of all experiences are competing these days, and honestly are among the brightest stars that the company has to offer to anyone, anywhere. The fact that Adam has agreed to this makes it all the better...though I could barely get the words out before he told me he was more than good with it.

Adam: Luci here will be making her first official booking as part of the Future Shock roster at the annual pool party on August 10th in Laguna Beach, California. I’d say that’s a pretty ideal way to start any job...on a vacation at the beach.

Luci: We all know how much I love the pool party! And after the first half of this year, I’m very good with starting out with a week of not having to think about much other than finding matching halves of a bikini.

Adam: I doubt that’ll be too rigorous of an exercise for you. Though I’d be remiss if I didn’t remind all of you here tonight and those watching that Future Shock is having its own version of Unstoppable this coming Tuesday night as we celebrate our 100th episode with four championships on the line. Any of those matches stand out to you, Luci? Any of great particular interest? 

Luci: I feel like it’s a bit of a cop out to say the big one, because if it doesn’t interest you then what’s wrong with you? Also Madyson vs Destiny. I am no hardcore wrestler and I never will be, but it’s a style of match that has always made me curious. I don’t know why, maybe it’s more of a morbid curiosity about why you would want to put yourself through that.

Adam: You have to love what you do to even consider it, I think. I hope all of you will make a point to see our 100th episode. If you haven’t ever seen the show, I promise you the Future Shock girls work just as hard as the FFW roster. But who am I telling? You all saw Global Wars, you know that. 

Adam thanks Luci with a handshake and a hug before the show returns inside the stadium for the next match.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 03:58:53 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 03:47:22 pm »

The show returns to the ring, and Kat’s ready to begin the next set of introductions as she stands in the center of the ring.

Kat: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the FFW Unity Tag Team Championship!

Zack: Our second of four championship matches is on tap. I’m joined by Emma Mackenzie for this one. And Emma, this is the first time in 3 years that the Unity titles were on the line at Unstoppable. Long overdue, I think!

Emma: I’m still struggling with the idea that it’s been that long! I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while.

Kat: Introducing first, the challengers representing the Gold Standard….

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the lights dimming. A brilliant golden spotlight focuses on the stage as the opening strains of “Massive Addictive” by Amaranthe begin to play.

“Give me purity, strength and affection
Give me lust to ignite my devotion for life
It's where beauty comes alive
Can't you see I'm a slave to the darkness
Cutting down
And I know I have done this before
As I stare into the wall
And now it's time to let it shine
Cause don't you know I'm addicted”

The curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back, his ever present smirk etched on his face. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

“Massive addictive
And suddenly I'm greatly affected
Like burning fire inside
My cyanide
Scared of losing my mind
Massive addictive
I'm totally completely afflicted
As I inspire the lie like a lullaby
Crawling around in my mind
My mind”

The pair slowly make their way down the aisle, Elizabeth’s gold and red robe flowing with each step she took, completely ignoring the fans on either side of her. As the pair walk, the spotlight changes so that the entire arena is soon engulfed in gold light.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the lights return to normal and the music begins to fade out.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: The Gold Standard are only packing the Diamond Championship right now in Future Shock, but that could be moments away from changing if Valerie and Elizabeth have their say about it. And I’ll give the man his due, Kyle Kilmeade always has his clients prepared, especially in these big match situations where gold is up for grabs.

Emma: True across all counts, and knowing Kyle quite well, he’s going to be right behind the Standard right now, and why wouldn’t he be!

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play and as it does so, the video wall shows footage out of a car window, shot on a home movie camera as it sped along one the many motorways of Britain. Finding a sign for the turning to Liverpool, which turned into one for Newcastle then Southampton, then Manchester, then Cardiff.

And then the song was abruptly cut off.

Jem: No. Not tonight. Sorry Kiss. We love ya...But THIS is Unstoppable 12. This is Wembley Stadium. This is London. This. Is. England. We need something more...

She trailed off as mere moments later the starting chords of The Lightning Seeds - "Three Lions" and the beginning chant of 'It's coming home!'

Angela: NOPE!! No way. A little soon. Too...painful.

Jem: Okay. How about...

A couple of seconds later came the immortal opening strains of "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond. 

"Where it Began, I can't begin to knowin',
But then I know it's growin' strong,
Was in the Spring, then the Spring become the Summer,
Who'd Have believed you'd come along?

Haa---"

Angela: No.

The song got cut short but regardless, Wembley Stadium had already picked up the tune and carried it on regardless, drowning out Angela's objection. 

"---ands, touchin' hands,
Reachin' out,
Touchin' me,
Touchin youuu,
Sweet Caroline, Good times never seemed so good. SO GOOD!!"

Angela: Okay... I'll admit it's a banger. And everyone knows it. And yeah, it's special hearing an entire stadium singing it. Buuuuutttt, it's still not quite...It's missing something.

Jem: Okay. I got a winner. 

As she said it a spotlight suddenly kicked in on the middle of the stage where Jarvis Cocker and Pulp were set up, ready to play their hit song "Common People". The strains of the synthesizer started to kick in as Sheffield born Jarvis Cocker began to sing. The video wall began to flick up iconic images of Sheffield - the multi coloured Park Hill flats, aerial shots of Bramall Lane and Hillsborough football grounds, the old cooling towers, workers in the forges, melting and shaping steel, the Leadmill. Finally it showed a split screen picture of Jemima Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe side by side with the Unity Tag Team Championships raised above their heads with fans clamouring around them as two more spotlights picked them out in the middle of the crowd; each stood at the top of a flight of stairs on opposing sides of the stadium. As the band played the nineties hit, the pair of them started down the stairs, security in front of and behind them - but despite this, the pair slapped hands with as many fans as possible. 

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen. Please welcome from the great city of Sheffield... right here in ENGLAND!!! 

Once more the crowd popped loudly. 

Kat: At a combined weight of 306 lbs, YOUR reigning, defending FFW UNITY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! The team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe... NO HOLDING BACK!!!!

The ring announcer had to fight to be heard over the cheering capacity crowd as Jem and Angela continued to cut their way through the crowd, they hopped the barrier when they reached it and headed towards the announce desk, climbing up on it and high fived the title belts together, waving the crowd to get loud before they hopped down and climbed into the ring, watching their opponents as they did so. The two English women handed to adjacent corners, raising the titles above their heads once more, again encouraging the crowd who were deafening in their support for the pair. They dropped back off the ropes to their feet, handing their titles to the referee as they stared across at the Gold Standard, waiting for the match to start.

Zack: That was almost a mixtape more than anything, wasn’t it? NHB chased the Unity titles for several years before finally capturing them two months ago at Relentless! And tonight, they will make their first defense of those titles! And they aren’t the only Sheffield lasses we’ll be seeing tonight either!

Emma: I’m not gonna lie, I loved all of that. Except the Three Lions thing, but we’ll let that slide for the sake of the humour.

Referee Melinda Davis checks all four women, and takes the Unity titles from NHB. After holding them over her head and giving them to Kat before she leaves the ring, Davis calls for the bell to start the match. Immediately the crowd was on the case of the Gold Standard when they started chanting for the champions. Angela and Jem were all smiles in their corner before the redhead stepped out onto the apron. Meanwhile, Elizabeth and Valerie were both still in the ring talking with Kyle on the apron.

Zack: I can only imagine how it feels for NHB to not only be making their first defense here at Unstoppable but in front of about 90,000 of their fellow countrymen. They are soaking it up, and well...the Gold Standard needs to decide who will start.

Emma: I don’t think that NHB mind too much right now, it’s allowing them to soak in a reaction they don’t normally get to this degree

Davis started heading for the challengers’ corner before Kyle hopped down to ringside, and Elizabeth stepped out onto the apron. Valerie turned her attention to Angela prior to them meeting in the center of the ring. They locked up from there, and that was already a mismatch as the more powerful Angela backed Valerie into the ropes. She gave the redhead a clean break, but Valerie went for a cheap shot as her opponent took a step back. But Angela caught her hand, and started laying in punches of her own. The shots were quick too, catching Valerie off balance before Angela whipped her across to the far side. After McKinley rebounded, Angela charged out of a three point stance that flipped her up and over to the mat. McKinley got up again, only to turn around into another running tackle that dropped her behind Angela. The third time she got up, Angela rushed her with a clothesline. The challenger sat up dazed for a second, as Angela worked the crowd and started clapping her hands as they chanted the team’s name.

Zack: If I were Valerie, I might just stay down for the moment! Every time she gets up, Angela wallops her. Neither half of the Gold Standard is gonna match power with Angela. 

Emma: Not that it’ll stop them trying! They might as well, they’ll definitely lose if they don’t make the effort.

Valerie got up again, and Angela manhandled her by flinging her into the NHB corner. Before she could get out, a corner clothesline crushed her against the turnbuckles. Angela made the tag to Jem. When she checked in, they both licked their fingertips and took turns with knife edge chops across Valerie’s chest. Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! And then they both used a double hip toss to fling her to the mat. The One Percenter sat up, both arms clutching her chest in pain. Jem tagged Angela back into the match before the brunette hit the near side ropes with a basement dropkick into her chest to put her down again.

Emma: I know I said they’re as well to try, but it’s definitely not doing Valerie any favours right now to be doing that. She’s getting thrown about like one of my daughter’s old ragdolls!

Zack: Look at her chest! It looks like it’s been through a meat tenderizer after a flurry of chops from both halves of NHB!

Angela dragged her back to her feet, and started laying in forearms to the side of her head. A few of them finally dropped McKinley to one knee before Angela cinched up a rear waistlock, and snapped off a German suplex. Valerie tried to get to her feet, still rubbing her chest and turned around into a belly to belly suplex from the powerhouse. The redhead went to the ropes to get up this time, but got spun around into a t-bone suplex that nearly sent her halfway across the ring before Angela dove on top of her for the cover!

Emma: It’s all Jem and Angela in the first little bit of this match! And here’s the first cover!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!!!

Valerie got her shoulder up in time as the two was about to hit, and Angela pummeled her with more forearms to the head. She pointed towards Jem, getting a pop from the crowd before dragging Valerie to her team’s corner to make another tag.

Zack: I don’t know if it’s part of the strategy or NHB is just feeding off the energy of these fans in Wembley, but damn if they aren’t beating the Gold Standard to the punch every time so far!

As soon as she made the tag, Angela grabbed Valerie’s feelt into a catapult position. Jem took off for the far side, and came back with a spinning roundhouse kick just as Valerie was catapulted into her. It floored the affluent redhead, and Jem made the tag back to Angela. The powerhouse scooped her partner facing up over one shoulder before using a running powerslam to drive her into Valerie’s body. Jem rolled out of the ring, and Angela wnet for the cover again.

Emma: I almost feel bad for Valerie right now! She just isn’t getting a look in!

ONE!!!!

TWOOO!!!

She kicked out at two again, and Angela reached back for the tag again. Jem slapped her hand, stepped inside and came off the middle turnbuckle with a leg drop across Valerie’s chest.

Zack: Quick tags in and out by the Unity Champions, and Valerie’s taking a shellacking like she’s not ever had!

Jem dragged her back to her feet, and whipped her into the neutral corner. She went for a handspring back elbow, but Valerie got her boot up and caught her in the back of the head as she got close. It stumbled Jem forward, and Valerie followed up with a codebreaker to send her down to the mat. McKinley’s face looked very angry as she looked from her blood red chest down to Jem, and then mounted her back to scrub her face against the mat. A series of elbows landed against the back of her head before she sat on Jem’s lower back and pulled her arms around her neck for a seated straightjacket choke. 

Emma: Valerie finally got herself into the match, and that’s a much needed rest for her.

Zack: No kidding. If she wasn’t in a foul mood before the match started, she certainly has every reason to be now. 

Kyle watched on approvingly from the corner as Valerie tried to pull her arms back a little further. Davis checked for a submission, but Jem wasn’t interested in that at all. The champion tried to pull her arms free of Valerie’s grip without much success, but they were too close to the ropes as Jem unwittingly kicked her foot out across the bottom rope behind Valerie’s back. Davis spotted it and called for the break. McKinley granted it on a four count, and got back to her feet. 

Zack: When Valerie found her opening, she certainly didn’t waste it. She’d had enough of Angela and Jem, not to mention how this match started.

Emma: I’d be the same if I was in her shoes, I’m not gonna pretend otherwise. That is not the start that anyone wants.

Valerie pulled Jem up, and shoved her back into the Gold Standard corner. She followed up with a running boot to her face, and then pressed her boot against Jem’s throat for a choke. The referee got to four, admonishing Valerie and backing her up while Elizabeth used the tag rope to choke Jem in the corner. Valerie argued with Davis, allowing the choke to continue until Angela stepped into the ring to come stop it. The referee went to get her out, and Valerie glanced over her shoulder to see Davis was looking at Angela before firing a hard punt between Jem’s legs. She hung from the corner until Elizabeth let go of the rope, and then dropped to her knees in pain.

Zack: Angela had enough of seeing her partner being choked out with a tag rope, and came to stop it. But...that only worsened the situation, didn’t it? 

Emma: Looks like it! I agree with the spirit, but not with the execution.

Jem was doubled over on her knees in pain before a standing sidekick to her head put her down on the mat. Valerie tagged in Elizabeth, who circled around the redhead as she was trying to get up. She yanked her up by the head into a double underhook DDT and then placed her neck over the bottom rope before stepping up onto her back to choke her for another four count. Lannister took off for the far side, and used a baseball slide on the rebound to land on her feet on the outside. A palm thrust into Jem’s neck connected swiftly, sending her back into the ring clutching her throat. Lannister stepped back into the ring with a smile on her face.

Zack: Elizabeth is as quick as she is lithe, and she’s picked up flawlessly from where Valerie left off. Jem hasn’t been able to get a full breath in a little while now.

Emma: And if you’re the Standard, that’s good news! Gotta try and even all that out. Or something like that.

She spotted Jem beginning to get up, and used her reverse roundhouse kick to drop her quickly. She dove onto her for the cover with the outside leg hooked.

Zack: There’s the KINGSLAYER, and possibly new tag champions in three!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO.

Jem kicked out after the two, and Elizabeth drove her elbow into the side of the redhead’s head. A quick tag to Valerie brought her back into the ring before they grabbed Jem’s arms and legs, hurling her into the air and letting her crash back onto the canvas. 

Emma: No new champs yet! But Jem’s off on a ride she doesn’t want to be on!

Valerie tagged her partner back into the match before they pulled Jem to her feet, firing her across to the far side for a flapjack. Lannister got back to her feet, and headed for the NHB corner where she slapped Angela across the face. That infuriated the brunette, and she came in through the ropes until the referee went to stop her, allowing both Elizabeth and Valerie to apply both a crossface and a Boston crab on Jem. Angela was shouting at the referee to look, but the referee was adamant she get out of the ring while Jem was stuck in a double submission.

Emma: I get why Angela is annoyed, but that isn’t going to help her, oor Jem out right now. Just do what the ref says and let them do their job! And there’s something I didn’t think I’d see - me siding with a referee!

Zack: Emotions are definitely running high in NHB’s homecoming to England on FFW’s biggest stage. 

Finally Angela returned to her corner, and Valerie rolled out under the bottom rope to the apron and got back to her feet. Lannister got to her feet with a confident smirk, pulling Jem into position to deliver a piledriver to the redhead. She rolled her over to make the cover as Davis dropped into position to count.

Zack: A vicious piledriver from the “Lioness” of the Gold Standard, and they may not be far from taking the Unity titles back to the States!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE..

Again, Jem got her shoulder up in time. Lannister shook her head as she got to her feet. She leaned down to grab Jem, but the redhead surprised her by grabbing her head and delivering an elbow to the top of it. It stumbled the blonde backwards, allowing Jem to struggle to get back to her feet. 

Emma: That was close, but not close enough and it looks like Elizabeth might be about to start paying for whatever it was she stole!

She went to kick Elizabeth, but got her leg caught...until she fired back with an enzuigiri that brought the crowd back to life. Jem collapsed to her knees, and started towards her corner for a tag. The London crowd was right behind Jem as she scrambled across the ring towards her corner. Angela had her arm out over the top rope, reaching as far as she could. Jem lunged for her partner until Angela’s legs were yanked out from under her by Valerie behind her. Hinchcliffe’s head bounced off the apron, and Jem got nothing but turnbuckles when she made it to her corner!

Emma: Well it all went a little bit everywhere there, didn’t it! Just when you think NHB are about to get on a roll, out come the Standard with a bit of “oh no you don’t!”

Zack: Just like Angela, I was so fixated on Jem there that I didn’t even see Valerie come around the corner! 

The referee went to the ropes to give Valerie a piece of her mind as Elizabeth darted after Jem, grabbing her by both feet away from her corner. The redhead rolled onto her back and brought up her knees, using them to piston the “Lioness” backwards. Elizabeth stumbled back into the ropes, and Jem made it back to her feet. As the blonde came forward, Jem caught her with a yakuza kick to the chest that dropped her. The redhead glanced back to her corner to see Angela climbing back onto the apron...in a foul mood.

Zack: Now’s your chance, Jem! Angela’s back in the corner, and she looks like she’s fit to be tied too! She has to hurry though, Elizabeth won’t stay down long!

Emma: Come on, Jem! You got this!

Jem struggled to get over to her, having to stop and collect herself for a second. But she picked up her pace a bit, and threw herself practically into the corner. She made the tag to Angela, who let out a roar after stepping through the ropes….and was immediately intercepted by the referee, who had been in the Gold Standard corner with Valerie keeping her occupied by threatening to come into the ring! The Wembley crowd was ANGRY at this point as Davis wouldn’t let Angela into the ring since she didn’t see the tag. 

Zack: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Emma: The unfortunate part of being stuck as a busybody is that you don’t see everything and sometimes that means making people angry. And I’ve had enough of angry Londoners for this month!

Elizabeth went after Jem, once more pulling her out of the corner towards the Gold Standard half of the ring. She made the tag to Valerie, and they both fired Jem into their corner as the referee was still with Angela, who was practically having to be restrained now. As they both circled around her, Jem started firing right hands at the two of them. She pasted them both with rapid right hands before grabbing their heads for a double bulldog out of the corner. Jem slumped forward exhausted as Angela was pounding the turnbuckle, begging for a tag. The redhead finally looked up, and started towards her corner yet again.

Zack: Jem with some offense she pulled out of nowhere, but she desperately needs to make the tag! She’s exhausted and worn down, and Angela is about to explode!

Emma: It is almost baffling at this point how the Standard keeps managing to essentially turn this into a handicap match! I’m not arguing with the tactic, it’s clearly working, but oh Lord this is nuts.

Angela hopped up onto the bottom rope reaching her hand out for the tag as the referee tried to get Valerie out of the ring. Elizabeth got her bearings and went after Jem. She reached down to grab her before Jem surprised her with a small package that brought the crowd to their feet!

Zack: Elizabeth wasn’t expecting that!! Jem to retain the Unity titles!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOO!!

Valerie brushed past the referee with a curb stomp to the back of Jem’s head before rolling out of the ring on that side. The referee told her to get back to her corner, and then it was Elizabeth who capitalized by going for the cover after that!

Emma: I was gonna say something else, but it doesn’t matter right now because we’re heading into a second cover in less than a minute!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Jem barely kicked out in time as Angela was slapping the top turnbuckle, getting the crowd worked up all over again. Elizabeth rolled off the cover, and got to her feet. But she was too close to Angela, who grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair. Davis went to make her let go as Valerie came back into the ring!

Zack: Angela’s gonna rip some of that blonde hair out, if the referee can’t stop her! And here comes Valerie! 

Jem got to her feet, heading for the corner until Valerie grabbed her into her over-the-shoulder back to belly piledriver! She rolled out of the ring as the referee finally got Angela to let Elizabeth’s hair go...mostly because Angela hopped down off the apron to go after Valerie on the floor! Elizabeth dove on top of Jem for the cover!!

Zack: DIVINE PROVIDENCE….THE GOLD STANDARD ARE GONNA WIN THE TAG TITLES!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

A right cross from Angela through the ropes caught Elizabeth on the jaw, sending her rolling off the cover to stop the count. Now both Jem and Elizabeth were on the mat as their partners returned to their corners.

Emma: So close but yet so far! That was...actually quite wonderful to watch actually. In the sense that it was executed really well.

Jem was closer to her corner than ever before now though as Angela was shouting at her with her hand over the top rope. Kyle moved around to the side closest to Elizabeth, trying to encourage her to stop Jem. The “Lioness” clearly heard him as she looked up to get a sense of what was going on. Jem inched towards the corner as Elizabeth was rubbing her jaw and getting back to her feet. Jem got to her feet as well, only for Elizabeth to grab her from behind. Jem began firing back elbows in a flurry, rocking Lannister where she stood till she broke her grip and launched herself into the corner to make the tag! And the crowd roared! 

Emma: We finally have the tag! And I couldn't be happier for the champs at this moment! Jem has definitely earned a bit of rest.

Zack: Here comes Angela!!

Angela stepped foot into the ring, and mowed through Elizabeth with a lariat that almost flipped her in midair before she landed on the mat. She dragged the blonde to her feet, and fired her across to the far side, only to catch her on the rebound with a thunderous spinebuster! Valerie tried to stop her next, coming in illegally before she walked into a spinebuster of her own from the powerhouse. Angela pounded the mat with both fists, letting out a roar as the fans were making a lot of noise now!

Zack: Typhoon Angela has made landfall at Wembley, and she’s wrecking shop with the Gold Standard! 

Emma: Isn’t it great! All the power of the team and the hometown advantage behind you, and you’ve been itching for at least fie minutes to get into the ring!

Valerie and Elizabeth tried to get to their feet before Angela bounced off the far side ropes, coming back with double clotheslines that put them right back down again. The referee tried to get Valerie out of the ring, but Angela scooped her up and hurled her over the top rope onto Kyle, taking them both down when she landed on top of him. The brunette stormed back around, waving Elizabeth to get up!

Zack: Hinchcliffe Delivery Service working overtime tonight in London! And the last thing Elizabeth wants to do is get up right now! 

Emma: It should be the last thing she wants to do...but she’ll do it, because it’s either that or be dragged up.

Elizabeth did indeed start to get up, and Angela pulled her head into position for her cradle piledriver! The crowd came to their feet once more as Angela rolled her over for the cover!

Zack: ANGEL-DRIVER!! NHB are gonna retain!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-DING!

As the referee’s hand came down for a three count, the bell sounded. Davis looked over to see Kyle had used the bell hammer to ring the bell. She waved off the count to the ire of the fans, and Jem came off the apron with a meteora to the manager to put him down on the floor!

Emma: WHAT THE HELL?! I am so confused by what’s going on right now! And why is Kyle hitting the bell? More importantly, why is Jem deciding that makes him fair game?

Zack: Kyle rang the bell to stop the count, the referee didn’t make it to 3 before he did it and she had to wave it off! And Jem just drilled him for it!

Angela gave her partner an approving thumbs up for what she did, and got back to her feet. She pulled Elizabeth back into position again for her finisher. Jem used a clothesline to send Kyel over the barricade into the front row, and headed back to the apron. The fans were solidly behind Angela as she set up for her piledriver again.

Zack: She’s going for a second ANGEL-DRIVER, and Elizabeth won’t get up from this! Maybe one of the ringside fans wants to give Kyle a ride home tonight! What a chaotic tag title match!

Emma: It’s not a tag match if there’s no chaos in there somewhere!

Angela hoisted Elizabeth up, and drove her into the mat with a second cradle piledriver! She rolled her over for the cover as Valerie lunged into the ring to try to stop the match...only to get yanked out again by Jem!

Zack: ANGEL-DRIVER….ONE MORE TIME!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell to a huge pop from the crowd before Jem dove into the ring to hug her partner. The referee raised their hands to a roar as Kat made it official.

Kat: Your winners by pinfall…………….AND STILL FFW Unity Tag Team Champions…...NO HOLDING BACK!!

Emma: AND HAT IS AHOMETOWN RETENTION! ...Or as near to it as you’re like to get!

Davis handed them the Unity titles, which they raised over their heads to cheers from the fans. Valerie pulled her partner out of the ring, and glanced around to see where her manager was, but didn’t find him since he was still behind the barricade.

Zack: Angela and Jem came home to England for their first defense of the Unity titles, and they certainly earned them once again! That was breathtaking, and I hope it won’t be another three years until we see the tag titles up for grabs at Unstoppable!

Emma: Agreed on all counts! I’m putting this out as a match of the year contender, and definitely don’t want to wait so long for the next Unstoppable defence.

Angela and Jem left the ring with the titles, climbing up onto the barricade as the fans surrounded them. A chant for “NHB!” began throughout the stadium as Kyle made it back over the apron, looking fairly disheveled. 

Zack: A match worthy of the biggest night of the year, no questions about it! Congratulations to Angela and Jem! Kilmeade might not have gotten the warmest treatment out there in the crowd.

Emma: He never would, but that shouldn’t be to anyone’s surprise. There aren’t many people he manages that would get him a warm welcome on this side of the pond.

As the champions celebrated with the fans around ringside, the show cut to a commercial for Sin & Sacrifice in September.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 04:43:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 03:47:32 pm »

Kat: The following match is a two out of three falls submissions match with all managers and wrestlers banned from ringside and it is for the FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Zack: Emma had so much fun during the Unity Tag Title match that she’s hanging around to pick up where we left off last year. She and I called one of the most unpredictable No Surrender title defenses in FFW history at the last Unstoppable, and here we are again with the same two women in both the champion and challenger roles.

Emma: Well, I was also told on Face Off I’d be sitting here for this match, so that’s okay with me. You know what’s madness though? You and I called this match a year ago and nothing has changed! Other than the fact managers won’t be anywhere this time.

Zack: Or Future Shock girls. We saw a few of them last year too.

Emma: That we did. But the same title with the same opponents and the same champion? You don’t see that all that often! Saying that, the last time I saw that happen was when I lost the Ultraviolence belt to Mallory.

The giant video wall came to life showing a stylised video game screen heavily inspired by the video game Mortal Kombat. It cut in at the very end of the fight the left side of the screen showed a white female character that the depleted energy bar at the top of the screen suggested was called Lillian laying on the floor - the character had a tight fitting top that showed off her assets and had the white rose of Yorkshire on it and was wearing jeans and training shoes. The other character - named Cass - was stood over an evil expression on her face and in a bespoke tailored business suit, holding one of her arms which she summarily ripped out of it's socket. "Fatality" flashed up on screen for a couple of seconds before being replaced by 'Game Over' and the image cut away to an frowning Colin Arthur sat on the couch, slamming the controller down next to him as he stared at the screen. His fingers danced across the buttons, starting a new game and his image was replaced on screen by the video game once more; the highlighted tile flicking from character until it once more landed on Lillian. He confirmed his selection and was immediately plunged into the fight arena.

The Mortal Kombat theme music kicked in as the timer on screen counted down. '3...2....1....FIGHT!!!' The footage that followed showed highlights of Lillian going up against varying Mortal Kombat video game characters. Each fight saw Lillian take damage but ultimately prevailing. After each fight, mug shots of the defeated fighters filled boxes at the top of the screen, the character moving closer and closer to the big boss. Between footage from the game was footage of Lilly Arthur in action in an FFW ring - taking on opponents such as Katherine Stryfe, Angelina Fantastica, Mallory Bennett, Jo McFarlane, O.E. Ayano, Lacey and Bianca Salvador.

As the final box was filled following Lillian's final victory, a copy of the match poster for Unstoppable 12 popped up on screen in front of an image of Wembley Stadium - all of it stylised to match the graphics from the game that had been played on the screen. It faded to black and then suddenly in a burst of flame and the opening peel of Status Quo's "All Stand Up" a spotlight shone down illuminating Lilly Arthur on the stage. It followed her as she skipped from one side of the stage to the other, urging the crowd to their feet and to cheer louder and louder, holding her hand up to her ear. Finally she returned to the middle of the stage, taking a couple of moments to soak in the atmosphere of almost 90,000 thousands in her home country cheering loudly.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen...Please welcome the challenger. She is 5'7" tall. Weighs in at 144 lbs and comes from Sheffield, ENGLAND!!!

The crowd cheered louder.

Kat:... LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Zack: That was a very unique entrance. I never really envisioned Lilly as a Mortal Kombat character, so I’m going to guess her amateur filmmaker husband had a little to do with that. And boy, do they love her here!

Emma: Well it’s as close to home as she’s ever like to get with how few international shows we’ve done in the last few years, so it makes sense for our Yorkshire girls - and there are five of them tonight, and two in this match!

The video wall comes to life with scenes from Wall Street in New York City, and that’s where the immaculately dressed Cassandra Steen is seen ringing the bell to open up trading for the day. The next shot shows us her boarding a private jet, and overlooking figures on her laptop while “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begins playing by Halestorm.

Took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal (a big deal)
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real (get real)

The next shot shows her jet touching down at Heathrow before a limousine pulls up on the tarmac for her to step into. She’s seen chatting with her manager inside the car as they leave the airport.

I'm not looking for love
No, not today
But you call me up
And had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

As the limo drives towards the camera, the shot switches back live before it pulls up alongside the stage. The chauffeur lets Cassandra out, handing her the No Surrender Championship,  before she glides up to the stage towards the center. As her eyes lock on Lilly in the ring, they narrow before she pulls off the tearaway business suit and starts heading towards the ring.

I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Kat: Introducing from Leeds, England...she is the reigning and defending FFW No Surrender Champion…………...CASSANDRA STEEN!!!

Steen steps through the ropes, and walks to the other side to lift her title above her head. She casts another glance towards Lilly, a cold look, before going to her corner as the song fades out.

Zack: There you see the woman who has been a force in the No Surrender division almost since the day she arrived on the FFW roster. You’ll also notice no Dante, since Starla has barred everyone from ringside for this match. It’s just Lilly. It’s just Cassandra, and the titanium title awaiting the winner.

The camera gets a close up of the No Surrender Championship as it is clutched in the hands of Cassandra.

Zack: For over two years, a feud that began at the very first Impact special has raged on between Lilly and this woman right here. Starla wants finality on this issue, that’s why it’s 2 out of 3 submissions. A match we’ve never seen in the No Surrender division. There will be NO rematches between these two no matter what happens here.

Emma: If I’m Starla, I’m in total agreement for once. There’s no need for this to have gone on as long as it has, so it’s mad to me that it still is a thing.

Malcolm Parks was the referee in charge of the match and made sure to pat down both competitors, finding nothing before he took the No Surrender Championship from Cassandra Steen and showed it to Lilly before raising it above his head for the crowd. He handed it off to a ringside attendant and called for the bell as the crowd cheered loudly, favouring Lilly, as the two Yorkshirewomen stepped out of their respective corners. Lilly immediately went towards Cassandra, only to see the defending Champion quickly go into reverse, backing up into the corner and ducking her head between the ropes. The referee backed Lilly up as he told her to let the Champion come back into the ring. The Leeds native again came out of the corner with a businesslike expression and the pair circled each other for a moment only for Lilly to be the aggressor once more as she went after the Champion only for Steen to high tail it back to the corner and duck her head out of the ring once more. Parks forced his way between the pair as Lilly tried to pull Cassandra out; the official forced the Sheffielder back to the middle of the ring, telling her that she still had to listen to his instructions.

Zack: I understand our referee trying to assert himself in the match. But the way things have gone on and on with Lilly and Cassandra all this time, I think I’d just step back and let them go to war personally.

Emma: As would I, but referees are always gonna be the guys who stick their nose even, even when it isn’t to their benefit.

With a small smirk on her face, Cassandra stepped out of the corner once more, bushing herself down as she told Parks to keep up the good job while telling Lilly she wasn’t even in her league. The official stepped out of the way of the Sheffielder and this time Lilly charged towards Steen who caught her coming in with a dropkick to the kneecap that saw the challenger fall head first into the middle turnbuckle. Lilly took half a second after hitting the pad before she tried to push away but as she did so, Cassandra grabbed her opponent by the back of her head and started to drive her head into the turnbuckle pad over and over again, slamming her face forward five times before she jerked her upwards and sent her flying back towards the middle of the ring with a German suplex. The Leeds born wrestler was the first to her feet and dropped back to the ropes as Lilly was coming back to her feet and charged towards her, catching the Sheffielder with a running big boot to the side of her head. It saw the challenger turn away from Steen who took full advantage as she locked in a sleeper hold on her foe, talking quietly in her opponent’s ear as she tightened the hold up.

Zack: If she can put Lilly to sleep, that’s certainly a form of a submission. I’m not sure she’s done enough yet for it to have the full effect, but the referee is checking with the challenger.

Emma: God loves a tryer! Or...something like that? Maybe? But you’d have thought with how well these two know each other by now, she’d know it won’t work as early.

Parks went to ask Lilly if she wanted to quit but didn’t get an answer as the challenger tried to pull her opponent’s arms away from her head before she began to fire elbows backwards in an attempt to find an escape. Unfortunately for the challenger the attempted elbow shots didn’t find their mark; the referee asking once more if Lilly wanted to quit. This time he got a ‘No’ from the Sheffield native who then managed to stomp down on the foot of the No Surrender Champion. As Steen went to move her foot out of the way, Lilly pushed back against the mat, picking up speed as she drove Cassandra backwards into the corner. The  Champion kept the sleeper hold locked in as Lilly held her against the turnbuckle pads as she followed up with two more hip thrusts into her foe’s midsection to break up the hold.

Zack: I don’t think we’ll see much of a feeling out process between them. They’ve met enough times to be able to know each other’s tendencies. But we may see a lot of counters if either of them bring the same attacks they always have.

Emma: There’s not as much “fire me straight in there” that I would have expected to see out of women who have had this much time to get to know how the other works. It’s not a feeling out at all, but it almost feels like one.

Arthur stepped forwards as the hold was released only to suddenly spin around with an attempted discus clothesline but only got air as Cassandra telegraphed the blow and ducked beneath it. Lilly spun all the way back around and as she came face to face with the No Surrender Champion, the Leeds born grappler caught her square across the chops with a vicious open handed slap that was delivered as quick as a flash, snapping Lilly’s head to the side. As the Challenger turned her head back towards the Champion she began to throw a flurry of right and left hands, landing each blow on Steen’s arms as she covered up and the moment that she got an opening, the defending Champion stopped her opponent with a thumb to the eye. It saw Lilly stumble backwards, trying to clear her vision and allow Cassandra to explode out of the corner and catch her with a clothesline that took her down to the mat.

Zack: Nice clothesline from the No Surrender Champion. Cassandra’s not really known for explosive power, but it’s more than enough to take Lilly down.

Emma: If someone sees that the stakes are high enough, there’s no doubt at all that they’re gonna push themselves into things that they might not be as well known for.

Lilly took a couple of moments to try and clear her vision before she sat up and as she did so, Cassandra pulled her up from the canvas, twisting her right arm up behind her back into a hammerlock. Steen kept hold of her opponent’s arm as she stood in front of her and started to jerk her head downwards as she brought her knee up. The Corporate Killer landed five raised knees in quick succession before she spun around, keeping the hammerlock applied as she did so and then swept the Sheffield native’s legs out from underneath her, causing her to land on top of her trapped arm. Lilly grimaced in pain and rolled away, reaching for her right shoulder for a moment only for Cassandra to pop back up to her feet, circling around her opponent to grab hold of her right hand at the wrist, lifting it up into the air while the Sheffield native was on her hands and knees only to stomp down on the shoulder, forcing her downwards into the mat. Immediately Steen pulled Lilly back up from the mat as she kept hold of her wrist and stomped down on her shoulder once more. Two more stomps followed before Steen dropped an elbow into her foe’s shoulder blade and quickly transitioned through looking for the fujiwara armbar. Before she could lock it in though, Lilly bucked and kicked against the mat like a bull in a rodeo and managed to jerk her arm free, rolling away from her opponent as she did so.

Zack: Shades of her former associate in the Gold Standard, Elizabeth Lannister, that we saw last match. She likes to work over arms too, and Lilly acts like she’s being electrocuted with how much she’s fighting to get free.

Emma: We say backs for standing and legs for flying, so why not the arms when you’re trying to make people tap? That’s where more of the holding power comes from!

The Sheffield native rolled out of the ring to the outside, holding her shoulder and the referee went to stop Cassandra from following her, only for Steen to ignore him as she pushed past him and headed out to the apron. Taking a moment the Leeds born wrestler measured up her challenger, letting her turn around before she stepped forwards quickly and leapt towards her with a double axe handle smash. Arthur, though, sidestepped the blow and caught the No Surrender Champion with a gut punch as she landed. The Leeds born wrestler doubled up, holding her but in pain as the referee told them both to bring it back into the ring as Lilly pulled her opponent’s head up and drove her face first into the apron before rolling her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Zack: Cassandra caught that shot right in the stomach, and that’ll stop anyone. And now we’re getting things back inside. No one wants to see a fall end in a countout, especially after this long.

Emma: Nope! I’ll lose my shit if that happens! Mark my words.

Steen rolled away from the ropes and started to come to her feet as Lilly stepped through the ropes and charged towards the Champion, catching her with a running forearm to the side of the head. Cassandra staggered backwards a step only to get her wrist trapped by her opponent who sent her towards the corner with an Irish whip. As the Leeds born wrestler hit the turnbuckle pads back first, Lilly charged towards her, leaving her feet to deliver a big splash to her opponent. Arthur landed on her feet and immediately started to deliver rapid fire left hand jabs to her opponent’s jaw, as Parks tried to get her to back up only for the challenger to finish off the sequence with a European uppercut before pulling Cassandra out of the corner and slammed her down into the mat with a one handed bulldog. Again Lilly rolled to the side and went to come to her feet, coming back towards the Champion as she made it to her knees and caught her with a knee lift to the jaw. It saw Steen come to her feet with her back turned to her opponent and Arthur took full advantage as she scooped her up and slammed her down into the mat with a back suplex.

Zack: Lilly’s taken firm control, and I think whoever gets the first fall may be the one who wins the match ultimately, Emma. Because when you are a fall down in any 2 out of 3 falls match, I think you may switch into panic mode trying to even it up...and that’s when mistakes can be made.

Emma: This is true, but I don’t see it being a problem for either of these women, I’ll be honest. They both know how hard they’ve worked to throw the other off to no joy, so anything that leads to panic is a terrible decision.

The No Surrender Champion immediately sat up, holding her back for a moment as she did so and Lilly pulled her up to her feet and used her left hand to drive chops into her chest, backing Cassandra into the corner. Lilly lowered her shoulder and started to drive shoulders into her midriff, lifting her a little off her feet with each one. Again Parks asked for the break and to bring her opponent out of the corner and got his wish granted as Lilly delivered a fifth and final shoulder thrust, wrapped her arms around Steen’s body and lifted her off her feet. The Leeds born wrestler tried to grab hold of the rope as she was lifted upwards only to be jerked away by the challenger who stepped out of the corner with a look of anger on her face as she turned and suddenly snapped Cassandra forwards, driving her spine first into the mat with an Alabama Slam. Steen rolled over onto her front, holding her back as she did so and Lilly didn’t waste any time in trapping her feet and grabbing hold of her wrists to pull her into a standing surfboard submission.

Zack: A hold like this requires very little effort by the one administering it. Lilly can hold this as long as she wants or until she gets bored. I don’t know of an escape for it.

Emma: Any escape from a surfboard is gonna hurt you maybe more than the person administering it, but not as much as continually being stretched out like that.

The referee dropped down in front of the No Surrender Champion and asked her if she wanted to submit, getting a ‘No’ as Lilly leaned backwards, grimacing slightly as she looked to apply more pressure to the spine. The referee asked again, getting a shake of the head and another ‘No’ from Cassandra as the Champion began to squirm and writhe her upper body, trying to pull her arms free. Arthur looked to be struggling to keep her grip with her right hand and finally Steen slipped free of her clutches, falling to the mat which saw Lilly leap up into the air and came crashing down on her butt square on her opponent’s back with all her weight. Lilly stayed sat on the back of her fellow Englishwoman and this time reached forwards to pull back on her head with a rear chinlock. Once more, Parks asked Cassandra if she wanted to quit, getting another refusal from her as Lilly once more leaned back, trying to apply even more pressure to her opponent’s spine even as the Champion pulled at her hands.

Zack: Cassandra’s body is beginning to resemble a turned over J in the ring as Lilly pulls back further and further on her head. I can’t imagine the stress that puts on the champion’s neck.

Emma: Yeah, that isn’t gonna be pretty for anyone when she gets to lie normally again. Especially not for her.

Once again the official checked with Cassandra as the crowd were getting louder - the majority urging Lilly to victory while a minority cheered for the defendant. The referee leaned in closer as he asked again, trying to hear the answer over the crowd and Steen took full advantage of his positioning to grab hold of his shirt, pulling him off balance and sending him tumbling into Lilly, hitting body to body and just missing a clash of heads but it caused her to break the hold regardless. The No Surrender Champion rolled away, holding her back as she did so while Lilly checked the referee was okay before she headed back towards the Champion with the same look of anger on her face. The Leeds native used the ring ropes to pull herself upwards to her feet and Arthur caught her with three quick left forearms into her lower back before she wrapped her arms around her waist and lifted her up into an Atomic drop. It sent chest first into the ropes, causing her to step backwards as she bounced off them and yet again the Sheffield born competitor wrapped her arms around her foe’s waist and started to move forwards, taking her chest first into the ropes once more before, using the momentum as they bounced backwards to throw Cassandra back towards the middle of the ring with a release German suplex.

Zack: These two ladies have so much in common besides just being No Surrender Champions and from England. They are also former Future Shock Champions, and have opposite backgrounds, to say the least. One very affluent before getting into this sport, the other from a working class upbringing in Sheffield.

Emma: They also just grew up in two very different places. There’s so little difference in mileage between Leeds and Sheffield but they’re a world of difference. Which is what we;re seeing now.

Again Cassandra held her back and rolled away, getting to the ropes once more and as she did so, Lilly stormed over towards her, grabbing hold of the top rope and started to stomp away at her lower spine. Parks once more tried to get Lilly to back up and let her opponent out of the ropes and get back to her feet. Arthur delivered a couple more vicious stomps to her fellow Yorkshire native before she started to pull her foe upwards, bringing her back to her feet and as soon as she did so, Steen started to drive elbows backwards into Lilly’s body, causing the Sheffielder to step backwards and allowed the Champion to spin around and catch her with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Lilly staggered, trying to keep her feet underneath her gave the Leeds born wrestler the opportunity to grab hold of her right wrist, lifting her boot upwards to plant it under her armpit as she fell backwards into an inverted stomp that put further pressure on her opponent’s right arm.

Zack: Both of them are aware that this is it between them. No rematches no matter who wins. Starla and Samantha both want this to be the final chapter in a rivalry that began way back almost 2 years to the day on July 16th at the first FFW versus Future Shock special.

Emma: I’ll say it again - I completely support this move. Lilly has had that many chances at the No Surrender Belt she’s almost become like Starla herself!

Lilly spun away, dropping to her knees as she clasped her right arm against her body with her right hand and a look of agony on her face while Cassandra held her back and started to come back to her feet. As Steen made it back to a vertical base, Lilly also forced herself back upright and got caught with a clubbing closed fist right hand to the side of her head. A second followed and a third before the No Surrender Champion grabbed hold of Lilly’s arm, twisting into an arm wringer. Cassandra twisted it again to apply even more pressure on the shoulder with the hold, keeping it held in as she moved around and began to deliver elbow strikes into her foes upper arm time and time again before she drove a raised knee into her midsection to double Lilly, jerking her towards the corner before she threw her shoulder first between the ropes and into the steel ring post.

Zack: Lilly’s getting the worst of it now, and this match has been far more tactical than their match at this event last year when Lilly became the champion. An accomplishment she fully hopes to repeat tonight as close to home as it gets for her.

Emma: And by the same breath, something that Cassandra will want to prevent from happening at a place so close to home!

The referee tried to reprimand the No Surrender Champion only to get ignored as the Leeds born native stepped through the ropes to the outside where she grabbed hold of Lilly by the wrist as she was stepping back out of the corner and dropped off the apron to yank the challenger straight back into the steel. The referee leaned through the ropes and began to read the riot act to Cassandra who stared straight at the referee as she once more yanked on her foe’s arm, slamming her into the steel ring post once more and then did it a third time, telling Lilly that this’d be the last match that she was ever going to have. Releasing the hand she started back up the ring steps, shoving Lilly backwards with one hand on top of her head. Lilly fell backwards into a sitting position before she rolled to the side and started to come back to her feet while Cassandra climbed to the top rope and launched herself off, catching her opponent with a headscissors takedown, sending her across the ring as she did so.

Zack: Wow! I can’t recall hardly any times I’ve ever seen Cassandra come off the top rope like that! She’s brought some new offense to bear tonight, which is very wise of her.

Emma: If she wants to win against someone she’s faced a million times already, going with the unexpected is definitely the best way to go about that.

Once more the No Surrender Champion held the small of her back as she hit the mat and started to come back to her feet, watching as Lilly was also slow to rise, holding her shoulder as she did so and the Leeds born wrestler charged towards, catching her with a running knee into her midriff. Lilly dropped down to one knee and Cassandra came off the ropes behind her to deliver a springboard leg drop bulldog that drove her face first into the mat. Once more Steen held her lower back as she landed the move and rolled off to the side. Slowly the defending Champion forced herself to come back to her feet, getting there as Lilly pushed up to her knees and immediately Cassandra forced herself to step forward to catch her with a shining wizard. Lilly dropped forwards as the boot connected with the back of her head; slumping forwards so that her forehead was pressed against the canvas.

Zack: You could hear the boot leather connecting with the back of Lilly’s head. If this match allowed pinfalls, I think Cassandra could get the first fall right here.

Emma: Well, it isn’t and that just makes it tough luck for Cassandra! That was like a gun going off!

Once more the defending Champion forced herself back up to her feet, holding her back as she did so and stepped towards her opponent where she reached down to grab Lilly’s right arm once more and rolled her over into crucifix armbar. She got it locked in and immediately looked to increase the effectiveness of the hold by raising her hips up off the mat while pulling hard on the wrist. Lilly instantly cried out, reaching across her body for her shoulder and arm, her face screwing up in agony. Parks wasted no time at all in dropping down besides Lilly asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a shake of her head in refusal even as she let out a scream of pain, her face still a mask of agony. Again the official asked and Lilly once more refused while Cassandra yanked and jerked on her arm again, a look of merciless determination on her face.

Zack: Lilly’s gonna be using her other arm for everything this coming week with the way Cassandra is almost trying to detach this one from her body.

Emma: Cassandra isn’t stupid. She wants to keep the belt and if that means basically ripping Lilly’s arm from its socket, then that’s the way it’s gonna be!

Still Lilly refused to submit to the hold, reaching once more for her right shoulder as she started to push herself up from the canvas. Despite having her arm tortured, the challenger continued to get to her feet. Cassandra told her there was no way that she was letting go and would break her arm if she had to. Lilly shook her head as she still refused to quit, letting out another loud cry of pain as she managed to make it up to her feet, lifting her opponent upwards so that she was resting on just her head and shoulders on the mat; Steen still holding onto her arm in the submission. Arthur let out another tortured cry as she checked her balance for a heartbeat then started to relentlessly and quickly stomped away at Cassandra’s head. Finally it got her the break, Lilly staggering away to the ring ropes with tears in her eyes as her arm hung limply against her side.

Zack: The challenger is in serious trouble right now. You can see the tears dotting her cheeks after enduring that armbar, and she’s only just bought herself a couple seconds at best.

Emma: Realistically, she’s bought herself nothing. She’s getting that time to pull herself together and then there’s Cassandra who will no doubt smell blood in the water.

The No Surrender Champion started back to her feet and as she did so, Lilly forced herself to go on the attack, holding her arm closely against her as she quick stepped towards Steen, catching her as she got to her feet with a running high knee to her chest. Cassandra staggered backwards but managed to keep her feet underneath her only for Arthur to follow up with a superkick to the Champion’s jaw that saw the Leeds native struggle to keep her feet beneath as she staggered backwards, falling against the ropes. As she leaned back against them, Lilly stepped forwards and used her left hand to drive home a stiff knife edge chop into her body. Three more followed, each one sounding like a thundercrack as hand met chest. Steen leaned back against the ring ropes, holding the point of impact and the challenger looked to pull her foe away and into an Irish whip, letting out a cry of pain as she did so and obviously not getting everything behind it and the Champion was able to catch herself, stopping herself in her tracks as she hit the opposite ropes.

Zack: That chop was near deafening from Lilly! It damn sure landed hard, but she couldn’t put much force behind that Irish whip as a result. You can see Lilly’s handprint on the champion’s chest.

Emma: I want a photograph of that, personally. Just this little red mark on Cassandra’s chest, it would be so beautiful to see evidence of actual life in her.

Lilly spotted Cassandra as she stopped herself on the opposite side of the ring and the Sheffield born wrestler charged towards her fellow Yorkshirewoman only for the Champion to step forwards, catching her as she came near and fell backwards, dropping her over the top rope with a stun gun that saw the challenger land on her knees. Lilly gasped for breath as she pushed up to her feet as she turned away from the ropes. Cassandra waved her towards the middle of the ring and the moment that she was in range, Steen grabbed hold of her head and jerked her downwards to the mat, locking in a gogoplata choke hold. Quickly the No Surrender Champion tightened up her grip in the choke as Lilly tried to get a way out of the hold as the referee deemed it legal and asked the question of the trapped combatant. Arthur started to kick her feet out behind her, looking for the bottom rope but it was too far away and her movements started to slow. The referee checked on the Sheffield native once more, asking her the question and didn’t get any response from her. He lifted the hand and watched it drop lifelessly to the canvas. He raised it again and once more it dropped.

Zack: I don’t think Lilly’s even conscious right now. She’s not shown any signs of life at all. Sometimes the body will shut down when it can’t take anymore.

Emma: All the human body wants to do is preserve itself. And humans just don’t want it to do that sometimes. Like right now!

Parks raised the hand once more and again it dropped down to the mat and immediately the official called for the bell. Cassandra kept the hold locked in and Parks told her to release it. Still Steen kept it locked in as tight as possible on her opponent, squeezing the life out of her for another thirty seconds or so as the referee tried to pull her hands and legs away from Lilly’s head and neck before the defending Champion released, shoving Lilly away from her as she rolled to the side and came to her feet raising her hands in the air for a couple of moments to a mixed but mostly unfavourable reaction from the crowd while the official checked on the challenger.

Zack: And that’s the first round done, and I don’t think there’s gonna be much left for Cassandra to seal the deal on her defense tonight. You tell’em, Kat!

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the first fall… CASSANDRA STEEN!!! There will now be a thirty second recuperation period before the second fall!

Emma: In other words, it’s thirty seconds to try and bring Lilly back around so that this match won’t end ten seconds after it started...and a hell of an anticlimactic ending.

At the announcement, Cassandra grinned evilly as she slid out of the ring and went looking beneath the ring apron. A moment later she pulled out a chair from underneath the ring and slid back inside. Quickly she advanced upon Lilly as the girl was slowly starting to stir and shoved the referee away from the Sheffield native. She told the unresponsive challenger that she was going to end her career the way she had Lydia’s as she grabbed hold of her ankle and fed it through the chair. Straightening up Cassandra headed towards the nearest corner and climbed to the top rope as the bell sounded to start the second fall. Parks tried to tell her not to do it, ordering her to climb down from the top turnbuckle only for the No Surrender Champion to straighten up on the top turnbuckle and then leapt off into the air, looking to stomp down on the chair around her foe’s ankle.

Zack: First she destroyed her arm, now Cassandra’s gonna break her ankle! This is gonna---

Emma: MAYBE NOT!

...only for Lilly to lift her foot up into the air and catch Cassandra on the underside of her jaw, the Champion bouncing off the foot on impact and falling to the canvas. Arthur rolled away to the ring ropes and slowly used them to pull herself up into a sitting position, pushing the chair off her foot with her left hand before she used the ring ropes to pull herself the rest of the way to her feet. Cassandra likewise rose to her feet, holding her jaw and the moment she saw her opponent upright she charged towards her and ran straight into the raised boot of Lilly Arthur. It saw the No Surrender Champion stagger backwards and Lilly came off the ropes and dropped her opponent down to the mat with a bicycle kick as the referee kicked the chair out of the ring to the floor. The Challenger landed on her feet and stumbled slightly, still feeling the effects of the gogoplata, reaching for her right arm and started to try and massage life back into it.

Zack: I can’t tell you where she’s finding it, but somehow Lilly has come back to life. And she’d give anything to have that right arm working normally too.

Emma: Does Lilly just have a slot in the back where you can put in a few double A batteries? It’s about the only explanation I’ve got.

Steen once more began to come to her feet but only made it as far as her knees before Lilly stepped towards and caught her with a side kick to her face. Still the Sheffield native massaged her right arm as she started to unload upon the Champion with a series of stiff kicks into her chest and body. Steen rocked backwards with each blow and started to slowly push up from the mat again only for Lilly to wrap her left arm around her head and snap off a DDT. Again Lilly rolled to the side, once more beginning to rise, massaging her arm as she did so. Yet again she watched the Champion start to rise and as she did so, Lilly stepped towards her and began to throw off stiff right hands into the side of her head, grimacing as she landed each one. She only managed three before she stepped backwards and let out a roar of agony as she spun around and caught Cassandra with a back elbow to the jaw. It caused Steen to spin away from her and Lilly took her down to the mat with a neckbreaker.

Zack: Everything she does with that right arm is excruciating for Lilly, you can hear her every time she uses it! But she’s telling that pain to eff off because she wants to be No Surrender Champion again!

Emma: It’s about the only thing you can do at this point if you’re Lilly. The arm can be looked at later. The match is happening right now though.

Cassandra rolled over onto her front as Lilly made it back to her feet and jumped upwards to deliver a knee drop into her lower back. Steen’s face became a mask of pain as she spasmed and writhed on the mat, trying to get away from her opponent. Lilly came back to her feet, shaking out her right arm. The No Surrender Champion started to push upwards, getting to her hands and knees before Arthur caught her with a double foot stomp to the small of her back, crashing her back down into the canvas. Quickly the Sheffield born wrestler reached forwards, hooking one of her opponent’s arms for a half nelson hold, using it to pull Steen upwards only to jerk her back and slam her spine first across her bent knee. Cassandra rolled away and onto her front, holding her lower back with her face a look of agony and quickly Lilly went to lock in a single leg Boston crab, only for Cassandra to feel it coming and started to thrash with her free leg, kicking Lilly away from her before she slithered forwards and grabbed hold of the bottom rope.

Zack: Cassandra sensed that half Boston crab coming, and wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. Lilly might have been better suited to go for both legs instead.

Emma: I agree, but I was never a fan of a half crab to begin with. It seems really strange to me that you’re only gonna implement half a move.

As the Champion started to pull herself upwards, Lilly advanced upon her, still shaking out her right arm and caught her opponent with a kidney punch, following it up with another before she pulled her away from the ropes towards the middle of the ring. As she got close to the middle she looked to lock in a full nelson on her foe to set up for the facebuster but again Steen had this scouted and before Lilly could interlock her fingers, Cassandra flung her head backwards and caught her across the bridge of her nose. Lilly staggered back half a step which allowed the Leeds born grappler to reach down between her legs, grab hold of her foe’s ankle and jerk it out from under her. As the challenger hit the mat, Steen immediately applied the ankle lock, twisting the foot violently to the side as she wrenched on the ankle.

Zack: Ankle lock! I’ve seen Cassandra break ankles with that hold. In Future Shock, she put one woman on the shelf who never came back! Lilly may be the next!

Emma: I remember that! And how horrible it was to watch, too. Cassandra is definitely heading into still-champ territory here.

Lilly let out a scream of pain but managed to cut it short as she stomped her free foot against the mat a couple of times as she grimaced and then kicked up and lashed out with her free foot. She caught Cassandra under the jaw three times, causing her to let go of the hold and stumble back three paces. Lilly scrambled to get back up to her feet and turned towards her opponent, moving quickly towards her only for Cassandra to suddenly skip forwards, catching her with a boot to the stomach. It doubled Lilly over and allowed Cassandra to quickly lock in and deliver the Insider Trading cradle DDT. She shoved the challenger off to the side, floating over as she did so to lock in a crossface chickenwing submission hold. Lilly writhed and bucked against the mat, trying to free herself from her foe’s grasp but Cassandra had it locked in tight and was applying all the pressure to her opponent’s right arm in the chickenwing and as soon as the Sheffield native rolled the right way, Steen doubled down by also wrapping her legs around Lilly’s torso for a bodyscissors.

Zack: Cassandra’s arms and legs are like an octopus coiled around Lilly’s body with this crossface chickenwing. She may be about to win this 2-0!

Emma: You don’t see a two nil win in these very often, that’s for sure! And it is starting to look more and more likely.

The referee immediately went to check on Lilly, asking her if she wanted to quit while Cassandra torqued up the armlock and tightened up the grip of her legs, squeezing the life out of Lilly like she was a boa constrictor. Arthur refused to submit, using her free hand to try and separate her opponent’s locked ankles in an effort to draw breath. Her face was a picture of extreme agony but still she refused to submit when the referee asked, instead rolling onto her knees. Using her free hand for balance Lilly struggled and fought slowly to come to her feet, Cassandra keeping her trapped in the crossface chickenwing and the body scissors all the way. Finally Lilly made it to her feet, reaching behind her to grab hold of Cassandra’s head before she dropped a moment later into a modified backpack stunner that saw Steen land hard on her ass on the ring mat. Instantly the Leeds born wrestler released the submission holds and rolled off to the side, holding her back in agony while Lilly slumped to the side, holding her right arm once more.

Zack: That was a fantastic counter for Lilly. She’s given herself a scant amount of time to try to get momentum back in her corner. She’s like the Energizer Bunny tonight at Unstoppable.

Emma: Like I said, there’s gotta be a slot in Lilly’s back for double As!

The referee checked on both combatants, asking them both if they wanted to continue and getting a nod. Slowly the pair started to rise. Cassandra rose quicker than Lilly, making it to her feet a couple of seconds ahead of the challenger and seemed to be measuring her up. As Lilly joined her, Cassandra skipped forwards and left her feet, wrapping her arms around her opponent’s head as she went to deliver a jumping DDT only for it to be countered as the Sheffield born wrestler instead slammed her downwards into the canvas with a ragged looking spinebuster. The Champion’s back immediately arched up of the mat, her face a mask of pain as she did so while Lilly managed to stay on her feet as she delivered the move. The challenger quickly looked to take full advantage as she stepped between her legs, forcing her right arm to grab hold of her ankle before she stepped through and rolled the Champion over into a sharpshooter, holding her crossed ankles tightly in her left arm as she sat as low as possible and leaned back into the hold, putting all the pressure she could onto Cassandra’s lower back.

Zack: A Texas cloverleaf, and Lilly has it sunk in about as deeply as it’s gonna go too! Cassandra’s spinal column is screaming right now!

Emma: That is not where Casssandra wants to be right now. At all. Ever. Very possible we’re heading into a third fall though!

The referee dropped down in front of the No Surrender Champion, asking her if she wanted to quit and got a shake of the head as Steen tried to reach for the ropes only to find them out of reach. The official asked again and got another ‘No’ from the Leeds born grappler. This time Cassandra went to push upwards onto her palms and tried to drag herself within reach for the ropes. Lilly sat lower, leaning back as she did to apply more pressure to her foe’s spine causing Steen to collapse face first to the mat where she started to tap out and the official called for the fall.

Zack: Cassandra tapped out, and we’re all tied up in the final chapter of this feud for the titanium title!

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the second fall… LILLY ARTHUR!!! There will now be a thirty second recuperation period before the third fall!

Emma: No lie, watching that tap was glorious. She’s in a better position than Lilly was a few minutes ago though and that could count for everything.

Lilly released the hold at the announcement, and fell forward to her knees. Slowly she started to rise back to her feet and headed towards the nearest corner, leaning against it as she started to massage her right arm. Meanwhile Cassandra pulled herself towards the corner and pulled herself up into a sitting position. The bell sounded for the start of the third fall and Cassandra reached up to the top rope, pulling herself to her feet, holding her lower back. The pair looked at each other with abject hatred on their face. After a couple of seconds of staring each other down the pair suddenly rushed out of their corners and met in the middle of the ring where they started to just hammer away at each other, landing big right hands in rapid fire succession.

Zack: Look at them throwing hands like they just started this match! You wouldn’t know they just went through two grueling falls already! And these fans in Wembley love it!

Emma: We saw only two weeks ago that London loves a good fight, so these two gong at each other like they’ve been in the pub too long surprises no one!

The pair realised that it was a stalemate and stepped back away from each other. It was only a momentary ceasefire though as the two almost immediately closed the distance between them once more and again started to club each other with ferocious right hands. This time though Cassandra came out with the upper hand as she caught Lilly with a throat thrust. It caused Arthur to stagger backwards, gasping and struggling for air and Steen followed up with a back elbow to the side of the head. Again it saw the challenger stagger backwards and this time Steen grabbed hold of her wrist and jerked her towards her, driving a knee into her midsection. A second and third knee followed that, causing Lilly Arthur to drop down to one knee and as she did so, Steen hooked her head, grabbed hold of her opponent’s tights and used her grip to drive her into the mat with a spike DDT.

Zack: I think Lilly was getting the better of that fistfight, and Cassandra shut it down real quick as a result.

Emma: If she wants to keep her belt, then that’s what she gotta do and you can hardly blame her for that.

As the pair landed, Cassandra held her lower back for a moment before she floated over and took up her foe’s back. Grabbing hold of Lilly by the hair she started to bounce her face against the canvas like she was dribbling a basketball, slamming her face downwards six times before she reached around to lock in a cobra clutch sleeper hold. The official dropped down to check the hold and asked Lilly if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from her as she tried to push upwards all the while Cassandra pulled further on her arm, tightening up her grip further as she looked to put Lilly to sleep once more.

Zack: I don’t think it will take much after all this to put Lilly to sleep. I’m amazed that either one of them has any gas left in their tank.

Emma: It’s adrenaline. Nothing other than that. They’re gonna get into the back after this and the two of them are gonna collapse into heaps on top of managers or husbands.

Slowly Lilly managed to force her way back upwards only to stumble slightly. With a look of anger and frustration, Cassandra used the hold to slam her foe down into the mat with the Hostile Takeover cobra clutch driver. Steen released the hold as she delivered the move and quickly moved back to the challenger’s legs, grabbing her by the foot once more and this time re-applied the ankle lock, wrenching on the joint viciously. As she did so, Lilly let out another cry of pain, pushing up onto her hands and started to fire off wildly with her free foot. This time Steen managed to avoid the blows which saw Lilly instead arch her back, jerk her knees forward and yank Cassandra forwards, sending her off balance and into the ropes chest first. Steen bounced back off the ropes and Lilly fed her head between her legs rising up with a roar of effort and in one movement fell backwards to drive the Champion back first into the mat.

Zack: Big time electric chair just planted the No Surrender Champion! Her arm might hurt like hell, but her shoulders still work!

Emma: But is going to help her get what she wants? That's the important bit! ...No, is the answer, by the way. Submissions only and all that.

Cassandra arched upwards again and rolled over onto her front. Lilly forced herself to lunge forwards, taking up her opponents back and lunged again, driving a forearm shot to the back of her head. Another forearm shot crashed into the back of her head before the Sheffield native knelt up on her foes back and went to hook her arms into a Full Nelson as she locked in the Lilly Pad submission hold. Parks dropped down in front of Cassandra to ask her if she wanted to submit and got a ‘No’ from her. Lilly refused to let go of the hold, keeping her fingers interlocked even as a grimace appeared on her face. Cassandra shook her head as her face became a mask of pain, tears starting to form in her eyes. Still Lilly was unrelenting and after a couple more seconds of pain, Steen tapped. Parks immediately called for the bell and Arthur rolled away, holding her right arm as she did so while the referee went to reclaim the No Surrender Championship.

Zack: She did it!! Can you believe that?!

Kat: Ladies and gentleman, the winner of the third fall… and NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION… LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Emma: The chapter that has gone on far too long in the name of No Surrender is finally over! And with it comes a new champion!

Zack: This stadium as well as fans all over the country...and possibly every sports pub in Sheffield….has come unglued! Congratulations to Lilly Arthur on delivering a career performance and regaining the No Surrender Championship!

Emma: I get the feeling that thi is gonna be as close to a hometown hero as Lilly will ever get, and right now she’s got every right to stand there and just soak it in. No one blames her for that.

Cassandra rolled to the outside, holding her lower back as Lilly slowly came to her knees. The referee handed her the titanium title and she clutched it against her body for a moment before she raised it into the air as the official raised her hand. The crowd cheered loudly for both competitors, Lilly adjusting the title on her left shoulder as she held her right and came to her feet before she rose to her feet once more. Steen stared at her with a look of pure hatred from the outside, holding her back and neck as she did so. Lilly raised the title in the air once more as the show cut elsewhere.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 09:27:19 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 03:47:42 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: It’s time for a big comeback to the ring for this woman right here! My former broadcast partner wasn’t going to take Savannah’s actions at Fury, and tonight it’s payback time. I’m joined by Leona’s manager, Christian Kincaid, for this one.

Christian: I’m sure you know this isn’t Leona’s first match back or anything. It’s just the first back in FFW in a while. She’s been regularly competing elsewhere while she was working in the booth with you.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Star !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: You know that Savannah would like nothing better than to be challenging for the FFW Championship tonight, and I’m positive she will have that chance again. But her opponent wasn’t going to let what she did slide.

Christian: Not that you can blame her. I mean remember when you got attacked out here a few years ago and your wife wanted payback? Well Leona doesn’t need a spouse to fight for her, she’s capable of doing it herself.

Stephen Wilson was the referee in charge of the match and, after checking both competitors, were ready to begin calling for the bell. Savannah immediately took off across the ring, looking to catch her foe with a running knee strike only for Vega to step out of the way at the last moment. Star stopped herself before she ran into the turnbuckle pads and spun around only for the Aztec Warrior to catch her and send her down to the mat with an armdrag takedown. As soon as the Las Vegas native hit the mat she rolled through, coming straight back to her feet and again charged towards Leona only for the ex-commentator to leave her feet and catch her foe with a standing dropkick, sending her down to the mat. Once more Savannah looked to come straight back to her feet only for the Monterrey native to start to unload on her with a series of European uppercuts. Four connected in quick succession before Vega took hold of her foe’s wrist and Irish whipped her into the ropes, catching her on the rebound with a monkey flip that sent her flying through the air till she crashed down to the canvas once more.

Zack: You made a good point earlier. Leona shouldn’t have any kind of ring rust on her tonight. And we’re seeing her take the early advantage already.

Christian: Absolutely right. The only thing she hasn’t done is be on the Unstoppable stage in a while. But events like this inspire wrestlers, she is no exception.

Again the Las Vegas native looked to come to her feet quickly only for Leona to catch as she rose with a series of kicks to her body, finishing off with a high knee to the jaw. It saw Savannah stagger backwards and as she did so, Leona grabbed hold of her wrist and once again fired her across the ring into the corner. The Aztec Warrior followed in hot on her heels and as the blonde crashed back first against the turnbuckle pads, Leona crashed into her with a clothesline, following it up with a spinning back elbow to the side of her jaw before she pulled the former No Surrender champion out of the corner and slammed her face first into the mat with a running bulldog. Leona popped back to her feet and took off towards the ropes as Star began to rise, coming back off the ropes and launched herself into a leg lariat which took her rising opponent straight back down to the mat. Again Savannah went to rise back to her feet, making it to her knees before Leona started to drive kicks into the blonde’s chest before she stepped backwards only to skip forwards and catch Star with a knee lift to the jaw. It saw the blonde start to rise and Vega wrapped an arm around her neck and dropped her down to the canvas with a DDT. The Mexican wrestler made the cover.

Zack: There she goes already looking for the win!

One…

T-

Christian: Of course, a win here can do a lot of things for her just coming back to the main roster. Savannah is in the main event picture after all.

Savannah kicked out and found herself quickly pulled up to her feet by the Aztec Warrior who started to fire off raised knees into the midsection. Star stepped backwards as Leona relented after the fifth knee strike before she once more Irish whipped her across the ring and into the corner once more. Vega measured her opponent up for a second before she took off towards her, leaping up onto the top rope and sitting on her chest for the Koronco Buster that saw her begin to fire off fists into her opponent’s head. The Las Vegas native tried to cover up and as Leona flipped backwards to land on her feet in front of Savannah exploded out of the corner and took the Mexican wrestler down to the mat with a clothesline.

Zack: Wow! Savannah can summon that explosive power when she needs it. Leona may be wondering where that bus came from.

Christian: Savannah is not a woman who skips gym days, Zack. Just because she may not be all jacked up doesn’t mean there’s not power in that body.

Leona pushed up from the mat only for Savannah to grab hold of two handfuls of hair that she used to jerk her upwards and send her face first into the top turnbuckle pad. The crowd booed loudly as she bounced Leona’s skull off the top turnbuckle four more times before she finally released her hold on her hair but only to drive a forearm into her lower back. A second forearm to her spine followed and then a third before Savannah stepped backwards quickly, putting some space between the two only to close virtually immediately as she quickstepped forwards and left her feet to drive a double knee strike into Leona’s back, driving her chest first into the turnbuckle pads as she did so. The former FFW Champion started to stagger out of the corner and as she did so, Star once more grabbed hold of her hair, using her grip to spin her out of the corner, off her feet and across the ring.

Christian: Conversely, Savannah would love to have a win over a former FFW Champion like Leona. That helps her case for a rematch with whoever is champion after tonight too.

Zack: Coincidentally, she knows all too well what the bright lights of the main event of Unstoppable feels like. She was there at Unstoppable 10 challenging Shaw at the time.

Leona landed hard on the mat but refused to stay down as she immediately started to get back to her feet only for Star to charge towards her and catch her with a face wash boot as she made it to her knees. It caused Leona to fall to the side, catching herself with one out-stretched arm on the mat and before she could right herself, Star stomped down on the hand that was the mat. The Las Vegas native kept the fingers of the hand trapped underneath her boot, ignoring the referee’s demand to release and let her foe get back to her feet as she began to slap her face, telling the Mexican wrestler that she was going to wish that she’d never left the commentary booth by the time she was done with her. The referee’s count reached four and Savannah stepped backwards, allowing Vega to clutch the injured hand to her body only for Star to step forwards and deliver a bionic elbow to the top of her foe’s head. Vega fell forwards, once more catching herself on an outstretched arm.

Christian: Savannah has been a big match player for a few years now around FFW. She consistently finds herself in the main event or immediately close to it when she’s booked on shows like this.

Zack: Leona’s feeling firsthand what she was seeing at Fury when this woman was bringing it all to bear against the FFW Champion.

While the Aztec Warrior was down on her hands and knees, Savannah step forwards with a vicious punt kick into her ribcage, putting her hand up over her eyes and staring out into the crowd as she seemed to be following the trajectory of an imaginary ball. A smirk crossed her lips for a moment before it disappeared as she looked down at Leona who was still on her hand and knees, one arm pressed against her torso. Star shook her head and dropped an elbow into the top of her spine. It saw the Mexican wrestler drop down to the mat with Star on her back and the former No Surrender Champion didn’t waste any time at all in grabbing hold of the injured hand, interlocking her fingers with her opponent and using her grip to pull her arm back into a fujiwara armbar submission. Wilson immediately dropped down in front of the Mexican wrestler and asked her if she wanted to submit, getting a ‘No’ from her as she instead kicked her feet against the mat, twisted her body slightly and kicked out a leg to hook her foot over the bottom rope.

Zack: I don’t foresee Leona being willing to quit on a show like this. I think you’ll have to knock her out to beat her.

Christian: I don’t think you’re going to see anyone quit tonight, aside from the No Surrender Championship match earlier obviously. That was kind of a prerequisite.

Wilson saw it and immediately called for the break, starting the count as he did so and got to four before Savannah rolled away and started to play to the crowd who booed her  loudly. The blonde shook her head at the sold out Wembley stadium and turned back towards Leona as she made it to one knee and charged towards her, this time she connected perfectly with a running knee strike, driving the blow straight into the side of her head. It saw Vega fall through the ropes to the outside as the crowd booed Star even louder. The American wrestler went to step through the ropes to go after her opponent but Wilson stepped in front of her, shaking his head and waving his hands in front of him, telling her to stay in the ring and to back up to a neutral corner so he could count. Star shrugged her shoulders and backed away until the moment he turned his back on her to start the count at which point she dropped down and rolled under the bottom rope on the side of the ring where she took off towards her opponent.

Zack: If I’m Leona, I think outside the ring is the last place I want to be at the best of times. Certainly the case against someone like Savannah.

Christian: Gonna let you in on a little secret, Zack. Most wrestlers prefer to keep it in the ring, mainly because you can’t get a win on the floor. And winning is where the money is.

Star rounded the corner and launched herself into the air, looking to catch her opponent by surprise from behind with a flying clothesline only for Vega to duck at the very last second. The American managed to adjust in mid-air and landed on her feet, stumbling forwards a step or two to find her balance before she turned around straight into a roundhouse kick from Vega to the side of her head. Savannah stumbled backwards a step and started to find her balance once more only to get a pump knee strike to the jaw from Vega that dropped her down to the knee. Quickly Leona pulled her back up and bundled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope then followed her back in. Vega immediately popped up to her feet and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes and came back to catch Savannah as she rose with a jumping justice fist to the jaw. It dropped Star to the canvas for a moment before she rolled to the side and started to sit up, holding the side of her jaw.

Christian: I don’t think Savannah saw that one coming, and those are the shots that do the most damage. I speak from experience there.

Zack: I’ll take your word for it. I’ve never wanted to be in there to find out, and very happy to just call it.

Leona brought her the rest of the way to her feet and pulled her opponent’s hand away from her face and fired off four forearms into the side of the jaw before she launched her across the ring with an Irish whip. As Star bounced off the ropes, Vega hopped onto the middle rope and launched herself backwards to catch her opponent with a spinning heel kick to the jaw. Star dropped to the mat following the blow and immediately sat up only for Leona to throw herself forwards into a rolling neckbreaker. The Monterrey native rolled through and came back to her feet once more, darting towards the ring ropes again while Star sat up holding her neck - this time as she came off the ropes the former FFW Champion launched herself into a seated senton that saw her finish up sitting on top of the American’s chest where she reached back to hook the leg for the cover.

Zack: Beautiful seated senton from the Aztec Warrior, and she’s looking for three!

One…

Two-

Christian: Still too early for that. Savannah’s matches have shown me how much punishment she can take in the ring. And that’s something I know Leona is aware of too.

Savannah kicked out and sent Leona sprawling forwards onto her hands and knees out of the cover. Vega immediately held the stomped hand against her chest as she caught herself, grimacing slightly before she started to rise to her feet. Star was coming to her feet with her, the pair arriving vertical at the same time and the Mexican national caught the blonde with a mule kick before she followed that with a savate kick to her jaw. It stood the Las Vegas native upright and she stumbled backwards half a step. Leona followed up her attack with a pele kick to the top of her head. It saw Star fall back against the ropes and allowed the Aztec Warrior to step up and catch her with a step up enzuigiri to the side of the head. Star stumbled forwards unsteadily a couple of steps before she flopped face first to the mat and rolled to her back as Vega stepped through the ropes to the apron. The former FFW Champion took a moment to measure her foe up before she hopped onto the top rope and launched herself off into a senton that saw her land perfectly across her opponent’s body. Again she reached for the leg as she made the pinfall.

Zack: Another perfectly executed senton, and Leona’s ready to hear the bell!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Christian: The good thing about this is that Leona is a stamina monster. She knows when to conserve and when to really turn up the energy against opponents despite how long it takes.

Savannah kicked out and Leona looked to the referee, nodding in acceptance of the two count and came to her feet, bringing the American wrestler to her feet. As she got her upright, Leona pushed her back towards the corner and went to fire her across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle pads but found the move blocked as the blonde grabbed hold of the top rope. Vega tried to yank her free by the wrist as she attempted the Irish whip again but found Savannah’s grip was tight to the top rope. The Monterrey native shook her head and reared back before she drove a reverse knife edge chop into her opponent’s body. She delivered a second and then went to deliver a third only for Star to catch her hand. Leona tried to pull it free with no joy and Savannah countered with a throat thrust. As the former commentator choked and gasped for breath, Star spun her around, pushing her back into the corner and immediately began a barrage of hard slaps to both sides of the former FFW Champion’s face.

Zack: You can hear those slaps landing rapid fire against the Hall of Famer’s face!

Christian: Yeah, and that’s not going to work to her advantage, I don’t think. I think she may be just pouring fuel on the fire for Leona.

The referee demanded the break, ordering Star to back up and let her foe out of the corner, starting the count. Savannah stepped back, holding her hands up as the official reached four and this time the Las Vegas native raised her boot and pressed it against Leona’s throat to choke her out. Once more the referee called for the break and found himself forced to use the count, getting to four before Savannah relented once more, showing the referee she had broken and the moment he was satisfied, the former No Surrender Champion spun around and cracked Leona in the side of the jaw with a spinning backfist.

Zack: Nothing but brutal strikes from the Las Vegas Siren, and Leona is getting clubbed like a baby seal.

Christian: Savannah is as talented at striking as she is at submissions. People might forget that with her having been a No Surrender Champion.

With a sneer on her face, Star pulled her opponent out of the corner and away from the ropes before she started to unload on her with a series of muay thai kicks targeting all parts of her body seemingly at random. As she finished the barrage, Savannah scooped the Monterrey born wrestler up off her feet and dropped her throat first over the top rope. Vega landed on her knees against the ropes, gasping and choking for breath as Savannah took a moment to rally the crowd only for the fans to boo her louder. She turned back towards Leona as the Mexican got to her feet, still trying to catch her breath and immediately Star took her down to the mat with a snap dragon suplex that folded her up on the mat for a moment before she slipped through and found herself on her knees, head slumped down against the canvas.

Zack: I think I’d have gone for the cover right here. That suplex was just devastating.

Christian: Normally yes, but something tells me Savannah would like to make an example of Leona tonight.

Savannah didn’t give Vega any time at all to recover before she pulled her back up to her feet and drove her down with an STO backbreaker across her knee. Vega rolled onto her back holding her spine as Star stood upright then left her feet to deliver a double foot stomp to her spine before she took control of her legs and locked in a boston crab, sitting low as she pulled back on the limbs, applying as much pressure as she could to the small of her opponent’s back. Stephen Wilson dropped down in front of Leona, asking her if she wanted to quit and got a ‘No’ from the Mexican as she tried to reach for her lower back with a look of pain on her face. The referee asked again and got a shake of the head as Vega pulled at her hair in pain; Savannah wrenching on the hold tighter by pulling back further on the legs as she leaned back.

Zack: We’re a long way from Boston, but location makes no difference to anyone stuck in this crab.

Christian: It also lets her catch her breath, maybe plot her next offensive too. It hurts the one stuck in it, but requires very little work from the one performing it.

Vega still refused to quit as she instead planted her hands on the mat and started to try and pull them both towards the nearest ropes. Vega scratched and clawed at the canvas with her fingertips, using every ounce of strength to inch her way towards the ropes with a look of pain increasing on her face before she managed to lunge and wrap a hand around the bottom rope. The referee demanded the break, starting the count on Star and getting to three before Savannah stood up, still holding on to her foes leg as she turned around and drove a kick into Leona’s body, connecting just below the belt. The official immediately began to reprimand the blonde who ignored Stephen Wilson entirely as she instead hoisted the Monterrey native upwards, jerking her backwards and away from the ropes before she drove her face first into the canvas with a wheelbarrow facebuster. Rolling the Hall of Famer to her back, Star made a cover, hooking the leg with one arm as she did so.

Zack: That’s one of Jo McFarlane’s favorite moves right there, who we heard from earlier. And Star’s looking to put this one to bed.

One...

Two…

...TH-

Christian: Might should have grabbed both legs. It takes a lot to contain a woman like Leona.

Vega kicked out, rolling to the side as she did so only for Star to confirm the two count to the referee before she drove a forearm into the back of her opponent’s skull. Savannah rose to her feet and drove a trio of stomps into her foe’s shoulder, forcing her to lie face down on the mat before she started to walk around her with a garvin stomp, targeting every joint as she circled her. With an evil grin on her face, Savannah pulled her opponent upwards, lifting her onto her shoulder as she did so before snapping her forwards to slam her back first into the mat with an alabama slam. Leona writhed in pain, holding one hand against her body as the other wriggled beneath her to hold her spine while Savannah played to the crowd and then started towards the ropes, where she hopped up onto the middle rope and launched herself backwards into the Dancing Mad springboard 450 splash.

Zack: Savannah riling up the crowd here in London, and there’s DANCING MAD--

Christian: Yeah, on the mat! I don’t think that was the target destination.

Star only got mat, though, Leona rolling out of the way towards the ropes in the nick of time. Vega started to use the ropes to pull herself upwards and leaned against them as Savannah almost made it all the way back to her feet. Leona then launched herself forwards and caught Savannah with a series of kicks to her legs, each strike buckling the knees of the former No Surrender Champion before Vega leapt into the air and put her down to the canvas with a perfect jumping side kick to the side of her head.

Christian: That’s what I’m talking about! Leona is really getting fired up now, and Savannah’s catching it all.

Zack: Leona can hit you from every direction practically before you even realize it. That kick was mute testament.

Savannah rolled away and began to push upwards only making it to her knees before Vega used the middle rope as a tag partner once more and caught Star with a two footed dropkick to the side of her head that caused her to lay flat out on the mat again. Quickly Leona headed towards the corner, pushing up the inside to the middle rope, measuring Savannah up as she started to make it to her feet only to have Leona deliver a fameasser off the middle rope to the back of her head, sending her face first into the mat. Leona pushed up to her feet and pulled Savannah up with her, driving her back into the nearest corner as she got her vertical with a series of stiff knees to her midsection, finishing off with a high kick to the face that saw Star fall back into the corner. Immediately Vega lowered her shoulder and began to deliver a series of quick fire shoulder thrusts to her foe’s stomach. The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to three before Leona delivered a scorpion kick to Star’s jaw and stepped backwards to give the official the break before he was forced to disqualify.

Christian: Calm down just a little, Leona. She’s fired up and really ready to cut loose, but she nor anyone else wants a disqualification.

Zack: Absolute right, especially not on a night like this one at Unstoppable 12.

Savannah leaned to one side, holding her jaw as she did so and the Mexican wrestler pulled her forwards into an Irish whip that sent her across the ring into the opposite corner. As soon as she had sent her on her way, Leona followed her, launching herself into a backflip handspring kick. The moment she delivered it she rolled backwards to come to her knees, holding her hand against her chest in pain and took a second before exploding up to deliver a knee strike that caught Star flush in the chest. Immediately the former FFW Champion pulled the Las Vegas native out of the corner and into a codebreaker that flipped her over and caused her to land near the middle of the ring. Savannah slowly sat up, holding her jaw as she did so and Leona took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes in front of the former No Surrender Champion and drove a sliding knee strike into her jaw. As Savannah lay back on the canvas, holding her ja,w the Mexican made the cover, hooking both legs as tightly as she could.

Zack: What a shot! That might be a knockout!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Christian: It damn near was, Zack. You called that one. I thought the same thing.

Savannah kicked out and Leona looked to the referee, nodding her head in acceptance of the count as she came to her feet and stepped backwards. The crowds cheers got louder and louder for the Monterrey native as she waved Star upwards, letting her get as far as her knees before she stepped forwards and started to fire off a sequence of roundhouse kicks and spinning heel kicks to her opponent, changing feet with every blow as she circled around her opponent before she dropped back to the ropes and came flying back towards her opponent with a face wash big boot. The Las Vegas native sat back on her haunches as the foot connected with her face which allowed the Aztec Warrior to pull her up to her feet and send her flying across the ring with a headscissors takedown. Savannah hit the mat hard and took a couple of seconds before she pushed upwards, trying to get her feet once more but as she came upright, Vega let out a whistle and charged towards the blonde catching her with a huge spear. It drove Star back down into the mat and quickly Vega dove on top of her, hooking the leg for the cover once again.

Zack: A massive spear all the way from Mexico just folded Savannah in half! This is over!!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Christian: Not just yet, but she’s as close as you can get! Savannah seems like she’s ripe for the picking.

Savannah got her shoulder up in the nick of time and Leona once more looked to the referee, this time asking Wilson for the three count but getting a shake of the head as he confirmed the two count to her, miming the shoulder coming up. The Mexican wrestler nodded her head and brought Star up from the canvas with her where she used a pair of European uppercuts to send the American staggering back towards the middle of the ring. The former FFW Champion again dropped back to the ropes and leapt towards her foe, using her momentum to spin around and around and around and around her body before finally hooking her head and spiking her down with the Orbit DDT. As Star fell onto her back, Leona scrambled to get on top of her, hooking her leg for the cover.

Christian: I love that move, Zack! The orbit DDT can be a game changer!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Not tonight it wasn’t for Leona. But she’s gotta Savannah in major trouble!

Leona rolled away and sat up, staring at the referee and asking for the three count only to get a shake of the head as the official was holding up two fingers and explained to Leona that Savannah managed to get her arm up in the nick of time. Again Leona nodded her head in acceptance of the count and came back to her feet, giving a signal to the crowd that saw them start to get louder once more. She moved towards the rising Star, pulling her up from a sitting position and to her feet where she pulled her into a three quarter facelock, outstretching one arm to the side as she set up for the Warrior’s Wing but before she could deliver it, Savannah shoved her forwards towards the referee; Leona just managing to stop herself from clashing heads with Stephen Wilson as she was bundled into him. The Monterrey native tried to check that he was okay but as she did so, Savannah dropped down and jerked her foe backwards, rolling her up into a schoolgirl roll up. Wilson slid into position to make the count as Star grabbed hold of a handful of Leona’s tights.

Zack: Savannah with a rollu---HEY, SHE’S GOT THE TIGHTS!!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Christian: I told you Leona was hard to contain, Zack. Even when you’re trying to cheat to do it.

Leona managed to kick out in the nick of time and rolled away before she came back up to her feet and was immediately met with a tooth rattling superkick to the jaw. Vega half staggered half fell backwards, falling against the ropes which catapulted her back into her foe’s clutches; Star grabbing hold of her head and slamming her face first into her knee with a single knee facebuster. Vega reeled away, holding her face as she tried to keep her balance only for Savannah to catch her with the Emerald Weapon corkscrew neckbreaker that took her down to the mat. Star rolled away, forcing herself to her feet once more and headed towards her opponent, stepping forwards a little bit quicker as she neared her and left her feet to deliver a perfect standing corkscrew moonsault. As it landed, Star hooked the leg and made the cover, pressing her forearm across Vega’s throat as Wilson slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Star knows how to fly too, and Leona may be done!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Savannah doesn’t want to get into a high flying match with Leona, Zack. She needs to stay on the mat with her.

Leona rolled her shoulder as the referee’s hand was just above the mat and immediately Wilson waved off the three and showed the two count. Savannah glared daggers at him as he showed her the two count; the Las Vegas native demanding that he call for the bell and raise her hand. Instead the referee shook his head, telling her the shoulder came up in time which saw Savannah leap on top of Vega and start to hammer away at her head from the mount position. The Monterrey born wrestler covered up, the official calling for the break and starting the count. He got to four before Star grabbed hold of Vega by her hair, pulling her up from the mat as Savannah got back to her feet and dragged the Mexican wrestler towards the ring ropes, pressing her throat first against the middle rope as she did so. Again the referee called for the break and started the count, Star milking it for every moment that she could before she released and stepped backwards, holding her hands up to prove that she’d granted the referee’s request. Vega hung over the middle rope for a moment, gasping for air, before the former No Surrender Champion moved towards her, hooking her arms from behind her as she jerked her up and into another snap dragon suplex.

Zack: That’s the second time we’ve seen her land that suplex tonight, and it’s just as effective as the first time.

Christian: It’s definitely a good impact move to catch someone by surprise, but she still isn’t going for the cover.

Savannah stepped back and waved her opponent upwards. Vega started to rise to her feet and as she did so the blonde wrestler moved towards her, grabbing hold of her wrist and twisted her arm into an armwringer before she drove her face first into the canvas in the middle of the ring with the Siren’s Song desecrator. Quickly she rolled the Mexican wrestler onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: SIREN’S SONG!! She got every bit of it too!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian: Damn….just damn!

The referee called for the bell and the crowd booed Savannah loudly as the blonde sat up with a grin on her face. Leona rolled to the side and onto the apron where Christian checked that she was okay. Star came to her feet and the referee raised her hand in victory.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… SAVANNAH STAR!!!

Zack: Leona put forth an outstanding effort tonight in her first match back in FFW, but it was Savannah who will go down in the history books with the W tonight.

Christian: I”m very proud of Leona, and I’m positive she will rebound from this and come back stronger for it. It’s one of the reasons I work with her, her fortitude. But yes, congratulations to Savannah.

Leona clutched her injured hand to her body but told her manager that she’d be okay before the camera cut back to the ring. Savannah celebrated her victory to the boos and jeers of the sold out Wembley Stadium, Star telling the crowd that she still wanted the FFW Championship as the show cut elsewhere.

This Tuesday

« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 09:14:52 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 03:47:54 pm »

The show resumes in the stadium as the night sky hangs over the crowd at Wembley. The buzz is growing as they know the main event is next.

Kat: The following contest is your main event for Unstoppable 12, and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish for the FFW Championship!

Zack: I can’t think of a time where two tag champions in another promotion were about to meet for FFW’s richest prize. But Gaby, that’s what we are about to see!

Gaby: Missy and Kelly Kincaid are competitors first and foremost, and this is about to be not just a test on how well they know one another, but also a must-see match for the ages.

All the lights around Wembley Stadium were suddenly extinguished bar a single spotlight that shone down upon the stage as a man wearing a black overcoat and trousers, a cardboard box on a long strap hung across his body while on his head was a white tin hat, with a ‘W’ painted upon it, rushed from backstage into the middle of the illuminated circle. Once there his cry rung out throughout the arena - “Put that bleedin’ light out!!” - as he raised the hand cranked air raid siren that he was carrying and began to turn the handle. The siren began to wail, joined by others from all corners of the ground as the spotlight hurriedly shut off. High above the crowd came the rumble of engines, as the outline of a WW2 bomber could be seen trundling overhead. There was a whistle for a few seconds before an loud explosion came; a ball of flame appearing on the video wall as though the bomb had exploded behind the arena.

Another explosion sounded in the distance. And another. As powerful spotlights suddenly sprung into life inside Wembley Stadium, searching the night sky and in doing so illuminated a flotilla of fighter aircraft - a mixture of Messerschmidts with German insignia, Spitfires with RAF roundels and P-51 Mustangs bearing the marks of the USAF. The spotlights caught the dogfight in progress; the planes swooping and soaring, rolling and banking while the video wall above the entrance ramp gave the crowd a wider shot. Quickly the number of planes started to thin as some turned tail and ran to fight another day, while others took damage and veered off in flames. It left just three planes left - two in German insignia and one American Mustang, limping across the sky, leaving a plum of smoke behind it. The two enemy fighters looked to be lining it up for the kill as they headed back towards the stadium; a trail of bullets slicing through the night and narrowly missing the stricken aircraft as the pilot barrel rolled as it passed above the video wall and came over the stadium before suddenly pulling upwards into a loop the loop.

The Mustang completed the move, settling in behind the German aircraft and didn’t waste any time as it loosed off shots of it’s own; seemingly hitting both targets as a pair of explosions went off on their wings they veered off into a spinning descent to the side just as the engine of the Mustang died with a sputter, a cough and a plume of flame, followed by an explosion. A second later, a red,white and blue, stars and stripes effect parachute billowed open and the figure hanging from it started a descent towards the video wall end of the stadium.

The moment of peace and tranquility, was quickly broken by another whistling noise that lasted mere moments before there was a loud blast of pyro from the entrance ramp; causing spotlights trained on the dogfight above to cut out. A few moments later the spotlights sputtered back into life, pointed towards the top of the video wall where the figure hanging from the parachute continued to descend. Landing on the stage the figure, undid the buckles attaching them to the mass of silk and stared at the crowd where an dark blue, tight fitting body suit that had a white star prominently upon her chest, red and white alternating stripes covering the stomach and red boots with a blue leather flight cowl.

The opening strands of Airbourne’s “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” began to play as Kelly Kincaid pulled off the leather cowl, shaking out her long blonde hair and giving the crowd a large smile, even as the majority seemed to be against her.

Kat: Ladies and gentleman, introducing first the challenger. She comes from Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 120 lbs. Please welcome ...KELLY KINCAID!!!

She stood there for a moment, soaking in the atmosphere in her first ever Unstoppable main event, letting the song build as she was joined by her husband. She hugged him and gave him a kiss before she began to head towards the ring, getting halfway down the entrance ramp before she hopped off the side, spotting a young girl in the crowd wearing one of her t-shirts and actually cheering for her and placed the cap that she had been wearing atop her head and gave her a hug before she hopped back up onto the ramp and took off towards the ring. She cartwheeled into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Zack: Kelly Kincaid has waited 10 years to challenge for the FFW Championship, and tonight her time has finally come for that opportunity. However, she’s facing a tall task when she tries to take the title from one of England’s own in Missy, who has held that title since last year’s Unstoppable.

Gaby: Kelly has accomplished a lot of what FFW could offer her, but she still needed to fight for the big one, and this is the chance of a lifetime. And she has big footsteps to fill here, too! The acrobat’s gonna have to tap into something special if she wants to bring the belt home tonight.

A few seconds after Kelly’s entrance, we hear the lyrics of “Bad Reputation” as usually performed by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. But as the stage lights up, Joan is playing guitar as the FFW Champion has the microphone and is singing it herself!

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

Missy is dressed in a fedora and a long red dress as she continues singing into the microphone as all of Wembley ROARS to nearly deafening levels.

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
Never said I wanted to improve my station
An' I'm only doin' good when I'm havin' fun
An' I don't have to please no one

She points to Kelly as she sings that verse, and tosses the microphone back to Joan. The rock star catches it as Missy tosses her hat off and jerks off the red dress to reveal her new ring gear, while the crowd sings along with Joan. The FFW Championship is fastened around her waist.

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange
I ain't gonna change

Missy power walks towards the ring with her eyes fixed on her opponent. She bounds up the steps, and ducks between the ropes. The title gets taken off as she gets nose to nose with Kelly and raises it in her face, bringing an agitated look from the blonde before Missy climbs all four corners to show the crowd her title.

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Oh no, not me, oh no, not me
Not me, not me

The fans in Wembley start a loud chant for Missy as the music fades out, and she heads to her corner to be checked over by the referee after Kelly has.

Zack: Jesus Christ, Wembley Stadium is SHAKING!! It’s a hero’s welcome home from these fans in London for the FFW Champion! This response is absolutely amazing! I wish you could be here so you could feel this!

Gaby: It’s the first time Unstoppable comes to London, and this crowd couldn't be happier than this! Their champion is home and ready to rock! We couldn’t even hear Katherine’s announcement, listen to this!

Missy handed the FFW Championship to Jennifer Stringer, who held it up for the crowd. Kelly and Missy both were pacing back and forth waiting for the referee. Stringer handed it off to Kat as she left the ring, and called for the bell. That’s when the pacing stopped, and they made a beeline for each other and started talking to one another. It was clear they were only firing each other up more before Missy shoved her backwards, and Kelly fired back with a right hand. And the fists started flying from there with the London crowd roaring Missy’s name. As Kelly started to get the better of the exchange, the fans were booing when she shoved Missy off. The champion took her down with a double leg takedown, and more punches from the mount position started landing. And that got the fans behind her all over again.

Zack: Every damn punch, this crowd is into it! Kelly hits one, they boo. When Missy hits, they absolutely love it! This really is the lion’s den for Kelly!

Gaby: This IS the champion’s backyard, and the British fans are raring for the belt to stay here! Kelly’s gonna have a long night ahead of her -- not like she’s never hear these reactions before, but if she wants to keep her focus on the task, she’s gonna have to tune out right quick!

Kelly shoved Missy off her, and got back to her feet. But the champion was there to meet her with a running forearm to the side of her head. Two more landed quickly before Missy got her into the ropes. Kelly covered her face as Missy went to nail her with another right, but the blonde deflected it and caught her wrist this time. She pulled the brunette into a headbutt to the face, which only barely dazed the fired up champion who fired back with one of her own. That popped the crowd again before Missy whipped her across to the far side, and charged after her as she came off the ropes. She caught her with a sling blade clothesline that put the blonde down on the mat. Kelly tried to get up quickly, only to catch a kneelift in the face that staggered her backwards. Missy hooked her head into a future shock DDT, and nipped back up to her feet to another roar from the London crowd.

Zack: A future shock DDT from the FFW Champion, and that might have a shoutout for Missy’s husband. Kelly didn’t appreciate not getting her shot before Savannah!

Gaby: It was Adam Grant who put the line-up for Fury together, he was the one who set up the match between Savannah and Missy… And whenever Kelly takes exception to something, oh does she let you know about it.

Kelly was starting to get up until a running boot to the side of her head put her down on her knees. Missy pulled her back to her feet, and sent her in for the ride again. Kincaid ducked a roundhouse kick aimed at her head, and kept going to the far side. Missy spun around and charged towards her as she came off the ropes again. This time, she went for a spinning elbow. But Kelly ducked it, and scooped her up for a German suplex instead. That’s when the boos began again when Kelly hopped up to her feet, looking out at the fans with a cold look.

Zack: Kelly’s gotten her foot in the door now, and these people in Wembley Stadium aren’t happy about it. She’s done no wrong, but not to them!

Gaby: The British fans can be pretty raucous when they wanna be, and, like I said, Kelly is gonna have to tune out of it and keep her focus if she wants to leave Wembley with the big one!

She went straight after Missy when she saw she was starting to get up again. The blonde blasted her with a running European uppercut that sent her backwards into the corner. That’s when the shots picked up speed with Kelly delivering more right hands and then hammerfists to drive her down to a seat in the corner. The challenger hopped up onto the second rope for a basement dropkick into Missy’s chest. The fans were on Kelly’s case the whole time, and she picked Missy up out of the corner over her shoulders into a gutbuster. It folded the brunette up on the mat as Kelly was getting more defiant to the booing crowd. A standing fist drop kept the champion down, and Kelly took off for the ropes. She scaled them like a cat, and came off with a split-legged moonsault that landed perfectly before she made the cover.  As the referee dropped down to make the count, the boos got much louder!

Kelly: Kelly’s getting back to what brought her to the dance 10 years ago, and that’s her aerial skills! She’s got the cover, and the fans are NOT happy.

ONE!!

TW-NOO!!

Missy got her shoulder up to cheers, and Kelly quickly got back to her feet. A double stomp to Missy’s body followed before she pulled the brunette back to her feet. She whipped her into the far corner, following her in with a handspring back elbow that caused Missy to stumble out. Kelly hopped onto the middle rope for an orbiting DDT that landed.

Gaby: The Ultimate Acrobat is tapping into that special thing I was talking about, those big risk, big reward moves. That DDT was stellar, and we’re just getting started.

A running baseball slide sent Missy out to the apron, causing her to grab the rope to stop herself from hitting the floor. As soon as she climbed to her feet on the apron, Kelly used a shotgun dropkick to send her to the floor anyway. Kincaid listened to the crowd for only a second, muttering something to herself as she went out after the champion. Missy was starting to get back to her feet, only to get driven back first into the barricade.

Zack: I hope the referee gives these two a lot of latitude, no one wants to see a countout tonight at Unstoppable!

Gaby: I mean, I’d say it’d be a dumb thing to happen, but I don’t wana risk Kelly walking up to me and kicking my teeth off...

She was then fired into the apron back first, only for Kelly to duck down and execute an Alabama slam to the floor. The Wembley crowd was not the least bit happy before Kelly grabbed the microphone off the timekeeper’s table.

Kelly: If that’s how you want it….

Zack: This crowd is giving Kelly all kinds of flack, and she basically just told them that if they are gonna boo anyway, she’ll give them a reason!

Gaby: She’s not unknown to being the villain of a story, but now she’s just embracing it! I don’t know if it’s the best way to go about it, but if it gets her fired up, I guess…!

She tossed the microphone back to Kat, scooped Missy up into a bearhug and ran her back first into the ringpost. The brunette’s face showed the agony she was feeling as Kelly held her up, shrugging at the crowd noise and then ramming her back first into the next ringpost before letting her fall to the floor.  Stringer ducked through the ropes, yelling at Kelly before the blonde tossed Missy under the bottom rope back into the ring. She followed in after her as Stringer got to eight.

Zack: You wouldn’t know these two were tag champions, would you? You’d think Missy ran over Kelly’s puppy with the way the challenger is going after her!

Gaby: It’s all about the FFW Championship, though! You have to be aggressive! Rarely have we seen a match with such an interesting story like this, but when it comes to individual legacies, familiarity means contempt!

Kelly watched as Missy was starting to get to her feet, and snatched her into a rear waistlock followed by another German suplex. But this one sent her into corner, where the brunette slumped to a seat. Kincaid hit the far side ropes, and came back with a running knee to her head to crush it against the middle turnbuckle. She stepped onto her neck to choke her, talking to the crowd as she did so before stepping off at a four count. She yanked her by the foot out of the corner, and delivered a fisherman’s hook suplex with a bridge for the cover. The fans were booing her louder now.

Gaby: Kelly has gone full a-hole now! Choking Missy just to soften her up; suplex and a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE.

Missy got her shoulder up after the two, and Kelly pounded fists into her face. She rose to her feet, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. Watching and waiting as Missy was beginning to get up again, Kelly came off with a double axe handle to her back to drop her to her knees again.

Zack: Missy’s back has been a very popular target for her opponents in the past. You’d think she had some kind of injury with the way it constantly gets attacked.

Kelly returned to the corner to make her ascent, and went for a double knee drop off the top rope to Missy’s back this time. But the champion rolled out of the way, and Kelly crashed on both of her own knees. The blonde let out a scream of pain as Missy got back to her feet and started to get herself together to the roar of the crowd. Kelly leaned forward in pain as Missy bounced off the near side to deliver her curb stomp to drive Kelly’s face into the mat. The crowd popped loudly as she quickly rolled her over for the cover!

Zack: Nothing but knees for Kelly and a MISCHIEF MAKER for the three to retain the FFW Championship!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE.

Kelly kicked out after the two, and Missy rained elbows into her face before getting back to her feet. With the London crowd making a lot of noise in her favor, the brunette scooped Kelly over her shoulder for a snake eyes into the corner.

Gaby: Mischief Maker might not have done the job, but Missy isn’t gonna let it stop her! Look at her go!

The blonde stumbled out in a fog before Missy used the middle rope for a disaster kick that landed flush on the blonde’s jaw. It dropped Kelly where she stood, and Missy drove a knee into the back of her head when she tried to get up. Kelly began to crawl away from her and pull herself up to the middle rope before Missy was already in motion again. This time, she connected with a tiger feint kick to Kelly’s face that sent her backwards to the mat. The brunette hopped up to the top rope herself, and came off quickly with a moonsault leg drop across her chest before grabbing her leg for the cover.

Gaby: Beautiful lucha combination! Backflip leg drop from the heavens, and another cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Kelly got her shoulder up before the three, and Missy stayed right on task as the London crowd was still practically 100% behind her. The champion sat Kelly up before dropping to a seat behind her to apply a figure four necklock.

Zack: The first submission attempt of the match right here, and Missy chose one of the best possible! Kelly’s got three choices: find a way out, tap out or pass out!

Missy started to move herself around so her back was facing the nearest ropes, preventing Kelly from trying to go for them for the break. Stringer asked the blonde if she wanted to stop the match, but Kelly was adamant that she didn’t. The champion tried to squeeze more tightly, making the hold even more effective in the process. Stringer checked again as Kelly’s movements began to slow and her face was darkening. The champion leaned back on her elbows to increase the pressure that much more.

Zack: The hope of becoming FFW Champion for Kelly is slipping away by the second as she remains locked in this hold. You can tell the lack of oxygen is causing her all kinds of problems.

Gaby: She’s getting pale already, and you can see the distress on her face as she tries to reach for the ropes!

The referee checked a third time as Kelly languidly tried to find the ropes. But Missy’s positioning made that impossible. The blonde’s arms dropped to her side, causing the referee to lift it and let it fall for the first time. When Stringer lifted it for the second time, Kelly sprung up and rolled over on top of Missy pinning her down in her own hold before the referee counted again!

Zack: Brilliant counter from Kelly! The champ is trapped!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Missy managed to get Kelly off her before the three came down. The brunette rolled to her feet with a scowl as Kelly was trying to refill her lungs and get herself together. She didn’t have long either before Missy bounced off the near side ropes, delivering a second curb stomp to the back of her head.

Gaby: MISCHIEF MAKER, MAKE IT DOUBLE!!! Missy is ready to wrap it-- No, she’s LIFTING HER UP FOR MORE!

The champion hoisted her into a brainbuster, holding her up for several seconds before drilling her into the mat. She headed for the nearest corner, making her way up top as she waited for Kelly to get into the right position. Then she came off the top rope with another curb stomp! But Kelly avoided that one, causing Missy to land awkwardly on her feet. Kincaid popped up as she turned around, and grabbed her head into her own headlock driver finisher and the cover!

Zack: Where did that come from? There’s CLIPPED WINGS….NEW CHAMPION!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOO!!!

Zack: SHE KICKED OUT OF IT!!

Missy kicked out before three, and Kelly rolled off the cover. It was clear she was still feeling the effects of Missy’s offense earlier in the match though. She was shaking her head and still trying to get her wind back as Missy was getting back to her feet.

Gaby: The Mischief Maker and the Clipped Wings were NOT enough to end the match1 These two have gone all out on one another, and they’re sure asking themselves what they need to do next! They’re one hit and seconds away from greatness!

Kelly took towards her, using a running neckbreaker to put the champion back down on the canvas. She headed for the corner next, but she wasn’t too steady on her feet though. Making it to the top rope, Kelly went for a 450 splash that landed perfectly on target! She went for the cover again with both legs hooked!

Gaby: Picture-perfect splash, center of the ring, another cover! This may be it!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

Missy’s shoulder came up in time again, and Kelly struggled to get back to her feet. She dragged the brunette towards the corner, sitting her on the top rope before climbing up with her. She snatched her around the waist as well.

Zack: I think I know what she’s going for here! It looks like a cyclorama! And I’m not sure Missy’s back is gonna take it!!

Gaby: Kelly is setting Missy up for the Crash and Burn, and I don’t remember seeing her pull this off in a long time! Talk about a despair move!

Kelly was about to snap off the move, but Missy blocked it. She tried a second time, and got blocked again before Missy grabbed her head and used a headbutt to her face plus two more to send Kelly down to the mat finally. The FFW Champion gathered herself and stepped up to the top rope, and launched into her frog splash!

Zack: That’s it! LI’L MISS MISCHIEF!! This place is gonna erupt in about three seconds!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHAT?!

Kelly kicked out after the two, and Missy sat up on her knees. She looked from Kelly to Stringer with a confused look, but the referee confirmed it was just a two count. The Wembley crowd was on their feet now booing the count before Missy muttered something to herself and headed back up top again.

Gaby: Kelly Kincaid has KICKED OUT OF THAT!!! This is not a drill, that… That really happened! And Missy is gonna try it again!!!

For the second time, Missy launched herself into another frog splash that landed perfectly on target. She was about to go for the cover again, but returned to the corner once more. She got a little extra height on this leap, and connected with the frog splash before making another cover!

Zack: Jesus, that’s THREE! Three LI’L MISS MISCHIEFs! That’s gotta be all! What the hell else can she do if it’s not?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell as the fans in London exploded with enthusiasm and a deafening ROAR as the brunette made it back to her feet. It got a little louder when she had her hand raised by the referee!

Gaby: She did it!!! In front of her homecrowd! LISTEN TO THIS REACTION!

Kat: Your winner AND STTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL FFW Champion…………….MISSY!!!

Zack: Missy has done it again! Missy has retained the FFW Championship tonight in front of nearly 90,000 of her countrymen, and there’s gonna be a party in London!

Gaby: Kelly didn’t just put up a formidable challenge, she pulled off the nigh impossible! It took THREE frog splashes for Missy to bring it home, but it’s like they say, third time’s the charm, and it worked just like that for the still FFW Champion! Talk about a great night to be Missy!

The referee handed Missy the FFW Championship, which she took and climbed the nearest corner to show the fans as she raised it over her head.

Zack: It took three frog splashes to get the job done, no one’s ever withstood that many in one match! But Missy is leaving the biggest stage in women’s wrestling still on top of the damn mountain! Kelly Kincaid gave the performance of her career, and I’m positive she’s gonna be FFW Champion sooner than later!

Gaby: She sure has the competitive drive and passion to do so. But tonight is Missy’s night, and London isn’t gonna go to sleep any time soon! This city is alight and fired up, and all you gotta do is listen to them as they celebrate their champion! What a way to end FFW’s biggest night! We’re Gabrielle Crimson and Zack Hudson, and you… Have just witnessed history!

Zack: Good night from Wembley Stadium! Good night from the biggest night of the year in women’s wrestling! There’s no question that tonight the reigning FFW Champion is still…...UNSTOPPABLE!

Fireworks began to illuminate the dark skies over Wembley Stadium as the camera looked up from the floor. Missy climbed another corner, raising her title and looking up to it with the fireworks overhead as Unstoppable 12 faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 09:23:16 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: