Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:00:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 101 (Pool Party)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 101 (Pool Party)  (Read 170 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 10, 2021, 03:46:42 pm »

Recorded at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel in Laguna Beach, California
August 10, 2021

A bucket of sand is shown sitting on the beach with the Future Shock logo on it before it gets kicked out. The camera spins around to show the shoreline of Laguna Beach.  The camera catches a couple people looking like they are in trouble in the ocean though before the Baywatch theme starts to play. The camera spins around to show several of the Future Shock girls in the iconic red one pieces springing into action.

Don't you worry,
It's gonna be all right
'Cause I'm always ready
I won't let you outta my sight

Angelina blows a whistle before Arabella and Luci charge towards the water.  Still on the beach, Anna gives Luna a look as if to say go help, especially as she’s also in the red one piece. But Luna isn’t too interested as she is eating a popsicle. Then we see Cait and her manager watching from a yacht as River Campbell is actually the one performing the theme song. 

(I'll be ready) I'll be ready
(Whenever you fear) No, don't you fear
(I'll be ready)
Forever and always, I'm always here

A jet ski is heard coming to life as Mikayla Stone takes off across the water as well, beating Arabella and Luci to the pair. She helps pull one of the girls out of the water onto her boat, while Arabella and Luci help the other and start pulling them back to shore. River’s still belting out the lyrics to the song though on the beach. 

In us we all have the power
But sometimes it's so hard to see
That instinct is stronger than reason
But it's just human nature to me

Both of the swimmers are brought back to the shore. One steps off Mikayla’s jet ski as Alejandra Garcia uses chest compressions to help the other get revived. A glance back to the water shows the Doomsday Sisters punching a couple sharks in the water, while River belts out the most famous lyrics of the song.

(I'll be ready) I'll be ready
(Whenever you fear) No, don't you fear
(I'll be ready)
Forever and always, I'm always here

The plug gets pulled on her amplifier by Jacqui Minogue with an eye roll. The guitarist glares at her before the shot changes to show Claire and Zack poolside in a pair of deck chairs. 

Zack: Welcome to Future Shock’s annual pool party, and our little ode to Baywatch there. We are here at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel in Laguna Beach, California. And after a history-making 100th episode, no better time for some fun and games here for the hardest working girls in the sport today. We’ve taped all the challenges throughout the last couple days here, and we’re about to see what took place. 

Claire: The girls have been putting it all on the line during the first half of this year and it’s been one big show and one milestone landmark one after another - or at least that’s how it seems. And every single time they’ve raised the bar higher and higher. They knocked it out of the park. Proven they’re some of the very best and brightest talents in the world. They’ve earned a little R&R on beautiful, sunny Laguna Beach.

Zack: If you missed the 100th episode of Future Shock, it’s on FFW All Access right now. We crowned three new champions back in Boston, namely Madyson Stone as the new Anarchy Champion, River Campbell as the new Diamond Champion, and Alessandra Esposito as your new Future Shock Champion. The only champion to leave with her title intact was our Nova Champion Luna Cortez.

Claire: Congratulations to Madyson, River and Alessandra who overcame the odds and some very determined, very experienced and in one case dominant champions. Each and every single one of them earned it. Each and every single one of them deserve their success. If you’ve not seen the 100th Episode then I strongly suggested that you go back and watch it on FFW All Access just as soon as the Pool Party is over!

Zack: But for today, we’re going to leave the ring in Boston and bring you some of the famous challenges we’ve seen in years past here at our annual pool party. We’ve got both new and established Future Shock stars on the show as well as some of our staff around FFW and Future Shock, like our After Shock hosts competing against Kat Grayson and Brianna Singer in a volleyball challenge.

Claire: These are all pretty fun challenges to take part in and I’m sure in some cases you might see a different side to some of your favourite competitors tonight as they let off a little steam and relax a little bit. Just a little bit though, because as fun as the challenges are, that competitive spirit will shine through and everyone taking part will want to win.

Zack: We’ll have a good time as our girls get to let their hair down, and enjoy themselves. So let’s get right to it, shall we? 

The show cuts to a video where we see a small pool, likely for kids to play in. Carys and Valerie head into the shot, chatting amongst themselves. Valerie is in a white one piece, and Carys is in similar, though hers is red. Approaching from the opposite side of the pool are Luna and Anna Cortez. Anna looks annoyed with her sister already as Luna has her Nova title over her bikini-clad shoulder. 

Zack: We’re gonna start off and see how the tug of war went down earlier. It’s not often you see sisters facing sisters in wrestling, and even less in tug of war. Valerie was the “Final Boss” we found out at Future Shock 100, and well….Luna brought her Nova Championship for some reason.

Claire: Well, we all know how proud she is to call herself the Nova Champion and how desperate she was to get it back on her return and as the only woman to retain her title two weeks ago. Why not show it off now. At the pool. Before a tug of war. 

Soon Christian Kincaid heads into the shot, only briefly though. Luna kisses the Nova title, and leaves it with him before returning to the kiddie pool. Anna’s already picked up the rope, and her sister takes hold of it behind her. Valerie and Carys have already been waiting. 

Zack: The McFarlanes are ready to go. Luna’s handed off her title to her manager, she could have just left it in her hotel room, but whatever. Who do you like here, Claire? Which team is the stronger physically, you think?

Claire: I like the McFarlanes. I don’t necessarily think they’re stronger than Anna and Luna but I think they’re more in sync with each other. It might just be me, but doesn’t Anna look like she’s already a mite annoyed with her sister?

Zack: I think that’s a perpetual state for Anna personally.

The whistle sounds and the struggle begins. Valerie is the anchor for her team as she starts to pull backwards and down, while Anna is doing the same. But in Anna’s case, it’s to stop her from going in the water. Luna shouts at her sister to pull harder, telling her she doesn’t want to get her new bikini wet. Anna’s eyes roll back in her head as she pulls, starting to make a little headway as Carys slides forward a couple inches with her toes at the edge of the pool.

Zack: Anna may pull them through on the sheer power of being aggravated with her sister. I’m not sure I get why you don’t want a bikini to get wet, but maybe that’s because I’m male.

Claire: No. No. I think that’s pretty… regardless of whether you’re male or female in all honesty Zack. I guess we just scratch it up to one of Luna’s foibles. 

Carys starts getting pulled forward a little more, and that’s when Valerie gets another grasp of the rope. The redhead’s face scrunches up as she starts putting a lot of muscle into it. And that’s when Anna starts sliding forward. She shouts to the Nova Champion to pull back more, and Luna tells her that’s what she’s doing. But it isn’t helping much as half of Anna’s feet are already hanging over the edge of the pool.

Zack: Claire, I’ve always heard that communication is important for any team. But it’s not doing the Cortez girls much good at the moment. Anna’s almost in the water!

Claire: Communication really is key. You’re seeing it in action right here. Valerie and Carys are both pulling on the rope together, perfectly and it’s inching the Cortezes closer and closer to the water. Neither Luna nor Anna have the power by themselves to counter both Valerie and Carys.

Carys had planted one foot to stop herself, but she too was dangerously close to the water. Anna leaned down, almost bent at a 45 degree angle to the ground as Luna took one step backwards to try to pull them away. As this went on, Luci happened to walk by the pool. She glanced from the tug of war to Christian holding the Nova title. She headed towards him, mainly to admire the title a little more closely. Luna caught sight of it, and looked to be getting annoyed now.

Zack: There’s Luci, we’ll be seeing more of her on this show later. Looks like that title Luna brought with her has the Aussie’s interest….and Luna’s not too happy about it.

Claire: This could go one of two ways here. Either Luna’s going to channel whatever anger she’s feeling and like a mother lifting a car off her toddler will pull the Final Boss and the Human Pinball into the water. Or Anna’s gonna be getting very wet, very soon.

Luna’s face turned to a scowl as she stared at Luci checking out the Nova Championship. She let out a scream, and much like Claire described, she yanked the rope backwards and pulled Carys into the water with a mighty yank. Valerie went in with her before the whistle sounded. And Luna let go of the rope, almost causing Anna to go in too. She stormed over, and collected her title. Luci decided not to poke the hornet’s nest, and walked away. Valerie could be heard saying “Thanks for that, Luci.” 

Claire: You even give the impression that you’re after the Nova Championship...and she Hulks out. Still, Valerie and Carys can look on the bright side. It’s a beautiful, bright sunny Californian day so they should dry out pretty quickly. Just hope they put on the waterproof sunscreen this morning.

Zack: Well done to the Cortez Sisters, who are now 1-1 in this challenge. And we might have seen a portent of things to come. Luci made her intentions clear at Unstoppable 12, she’s in Future Shock officially now. And it certainly looks like she’s set her first goal maybe.

Claire: I think that could be a very good possibility. Luci’s had plenty of time to survey the field and choose her target while making her decision and knocking off one of Future Shock’s more dominant champions would be a big feather in her cap.

The show then reminds us that Valerie and Shaw will be meeting on the next episode of Future Shock before taking a commercial break.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:05:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 03:46:53 pm »

When the show returns from the break, we are back at poolside with Zack and Claire. Zack has a maitai sitting next to him now.

Zack: Fans, welcome back. Next up, we’re about to watch a staple of these shows. It’s water jousting. Two women on pedestals with a pugil stick trying to bat the other into the water. This will be the first time we’ve seen Leighana in a while too, she wanted to face Jamie in any challenge possible, as we heard at Future Shock 100.

Claire: This has been a staple of Future Shock going all the way back to the very beginning. Hell, for a long, long time Casey Atherton claimed to be the Bikini Joust Champion so this is a favourite challenge. You’re right, we heard Leighana lay down the challenge. It’s been accepted and this could well be one of those times were you should be careful what you wish for.

We cut to the video showing both of the girls climbing a ladder to ascend to the platform. Jamie, wearing a white bikini, scoops up her pugil stick and checks it out to get a feel for the weight and size of it. Meanwhile, Leighana in a black bikini, doesn’t bother with that when she gets to the top of the pedestal. She snatches up the pugil stick and swings a shot for Jamie’s head before the whistle even sounds. Then she gets admonished by the official poolside for doing it.

Zack: Leighana has a generally bad attitude at the best of times. She was having issues with Jamie before she disappeared for a while, and looks like time doesn’t always heal old wounds. Or grudges in this case.

Claire: Not in the slightest and it looks like Leighana feels the officials are taking a little too long. Jamie’s going to have to be ready for a show of aggression from Leighana here and might find herself having to weather a storm before she can mount her own offence.

The whistle finally sounds, and Leighana immediately starts swinging for Jamie’s head with slashes. But Winters ducks underneath them until Leighana aims for her feet with her next set of swings. Jamie shows great agility as she jumps over the stick more than once as Leighana tries to take her legs out. She avoids all of them before stomping down on the stick, pressing it to the pedestal before returning fire. The magician starts battering Leighana’s body with shots as she tries to yank her weapon free. Six shots land against the blonde, causing her to bend over and then Jamie nails several across her back.

Zack: Look at this! Jamie has AMAZING agility! Leighana couldn’t land a shot, and now our “Magical Girl” is landing them with impunity!

Claire: Leighana’s taking the shots well though and staying on top of the pedestal for now. If she can jerk the pugil stick free it could send our resident illusionist off balance and leave her wide open to get sent into the water.

Jamie managed to batter Leighana down to her knees, but still not knock her into the water. That’s when Winters began swinging shots into her ribs. Leighana absorbed them, and finally yanked the stick out from under Jamie’s foot. It caused Jamie to lose her balance for a second, and Leighana brought the stick up between her legs with velocity! Jamie’s face froze in pain, and Leighana used an upward motion to her body and another to the side of her head to send her into the water. The whistle sounded, and Leighana hurled her pugil stick at Jamie in the water, which she managed to avoid.

Claire: OOH!!! Leighana certainly had no problems taking the low road and from the moment she did Jamie didn’t have much option but to plummet into the pool below. Leighana picks up a victory but I’d be surprised if this is the last she’s seen of Jamie.

Zack: I think these two need to get into the ring sooner than later. I’m sure after this challenge, they would both welcome that. 

Jake is shown at poolside, and helps Jamie out of the water and wraps a towel around her. Meanwhile, Leighana heads down the ladder and is lifted off it to her feet by Christian. As the pair walked past the camera, Leighana made it clear what she wanted as she told the camera “Make the match.” Then we go back to Zack and Claire poolside.

Zack: We know how Leighana feels about it now. I’ll tell you what, she hasn’t gotten any nicer in her time away, has she? 

Claire: Aint that the truth. She’s come back every bit the ill tempered grouch that she was before she left and wants to take it out on Jamie. After this, I’m sure Winters will be more than happy to oblige.

Zack: You know Jamie is next in line to get a shot at the Diamond Championship, now held by River. You think that could be why Leighana singled her right away?

Claire: It’s certainly possible. If Leighana can get a win over Jamie in the ring then it would definitely propel her up the Diamond Championship ladder pretty damned quickly. Of course that’s a lot easier said than done, Jamie’s really been coming into her own of late.

Zack: Let’s send it over to Sara, who I understand has our Future Shock Tag Team Champions standing by. I’m sure Arabella and Angelina both have been enjoying themselves.

Claire: The Shaolin Belles are on top of the world right now and I’m sure they’re loving this opportunity to soak up a little bit of sun, enjoy the action and take a break before they get back to preparing to defend their titles.

As Claire finishes, the show switches over to the Shaolin Belles. 

KA-CHING

The show cuts away to the interior of the Ritz-Carlton, where Sara has caught up with the Future Shock Tag Champions Arabella and Angelina. Both look like they are heading outside, given how they are dressed when Sara gets their attention.

Sara: Hi, ladies. Welcome to this year’s pool party. Do you have time to answer a couple questions for me? 

Angelina: For you, Sara? We’ve got all the time in the world.

Arabella: What’s on your mind?

Sara: First of all, I wanted to congratulate you both on what a terrific year 2021 has been for you. From the Future Shock Cup to winning the tag titles, this has to be the best year of your career for you both. 

Angelina: Definitely for me, yeah. Feels like everything’s finally clicked into place for me, you know?

Arabella: Looks like it too, judging from how you’ve done lately. I didn’t think I would top winning the Nova Championship in my home country, but winning the tag team titles in only our second match as a team was pretty special. And I’m looking forward to what the rest of 2021 has in store for us both.

Sara: I also found out that you, Angelina, will be the one hurling dodgeballs at the girls in one of today’s challenges. I think you said something on Twitter about having a background in pitching? 

Angelina: I played softball from second grade straight through my graduation from college. I went to UNC Chapel Hill on a partial scholarship for it. So yeah, I’ve got plenty of experience and I’m excited to be part of my first Future Shock pool party in a long time.

Arabella: And I can’t wait to watch her. It’ll be a great way to get in the zone for my log rolling competition right afterward!

Sara: I did want to get some business out of the way too. I’m sure neither of you are surprised to learn that the Doomsday Sisters will be cashing in their rematch clause in an attempt to regain the tag titles. Given that Jacqui just won a pretty one night tournament, seems like momentum is on their side. And on the next show, you’ll team up with the new Diamond Champion to face the Matriarchy in a six woman tag match. Your thoughts? 

Arabella: Bring it on! Between the three of us, we’ve got plenty of experience with The Matriarchy.

Angelina: I mean, hell, Bella and I are always down for a challenge, and I think River’s gonna fit in great with the two of us. It’ll be a great time.

Sara: Last question for you, Arabella. Rumor going around is that something said on the most recent Face Off when Adam was the guest host caught your attention. I was curious if you could elaborate on what exactly that was.

Arabella: It was his comments about Future Shock not having a Batgirl, Sara. About Adam not feeling like he has a go-to person to call in when things go sideways. Gave me a lot to think about, especially as I consider my pathway forward here in Future Shock and the mark I want to leave on it.

Sara: Thanks for chatting with me, ladies. Good luck with your event, Arabella, and have fun pitching, Angelina.

The tag champs headed towards the pool area as Future Shock took a commercial break.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:06:07 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 03:47:04 pm »

When the show comes back from the break, we see the trophy for the winners of the volleyball game standing not too far away from the net itself. This time, the game is actually on the beach with the waves of the Pacific Ocean lapping the shore.

Zack: We took a little adventure away from the hotel, and this right here is all Laguna Beach itself. What better place to have a volleyball game, right? None of the roster for this one, just some of our well known staff.

Claire: I guess you could say this is the one and only title defence on the show with Gia and Jake looking to rekindle the chemistry they showed last year and retain the trophy they won last year. Although they face fierce opposition in the shape of Bri and Kat.

Gia and Jake are seen heading towards the net in matching red swimwear. He’s wearing red trunks, and Gia is in the outfit selected by After Shock viewers on Twitch. They both eye up the trophy awaiting the winners.

Zack: Our Twitch viewers got to pick out Gia’s bikini for the show by cheering bits, and that’s the one they selected of the three she showed them. A rather unique way to get to play dress-up, I’d say.

Claire: It’s different but Future Shock has had a long tradition of including and consulting our fanbase; Twitch is just the newest and latest way of achieving that interaction.

Zack: From what I understand, they cheered enough for Gia to buy all three of the ones she picked out anyway. So that was a win/win for everyone involved.

Next onto the sand is Kat Grayson and Brianna Singer, also in two pieces. The two looked to be discussing some strategy as they headed for their side of the net. Jake scooped up the volleyball off the sand before both teams chose which side of a coin they wanted to flip to determine who got to serve. Bri and Kat won the toss, and Jake handed off the ball to the Assistant Director to start the game.

Zack: Kat’s partner last year was our own ring announcer, Lexi, and now she’s got someone with a little executive power beside her this year. It’s already paying off, they won the coin toss to see who gets the ball first.

Claire: It’s potentially an early advantage for Kat and Brianna to serve first in this race to three points. It gives them the opportunity to control the first exchanges and possibly get their noses in front. It could be tough to peg them back.

Both teams got into position before the whistle sounded to start the game. Bri let Kat serve, and the FFW ring announcer sent the ball into the air. Bri moved towards the net to send it over with a little added ‘oomph’, but was stopped by Gia to send it back.The two teams volleyed it back forth several times in the first set, including a shot where Jake had to almost dive into the sand to keep it from touching the ground. But it was Gia who slammed the ball hard over the net finally to score the first point when Kat didn’t make it in time to stop it.

Zack: 1 point on the board for the defending champions, who look like they still got the chemistry you mentioned. Also congratulations to the women’s volleyball team who brought home the gold for the US in the Olympics, same for the men who did the same for France. Turns out we will be seeing them in the not too distant future.

Claire: That might be one advantage both teams have this year over the last - that they’ve been able to watch the very very best beach volleyball players in the world operate at the highest level in Tokyo and maybe pick up a couple of tips and tricks that could swing the balance.

The second round started with Gia serving the ball, and Jake guarding the net this time. That seemed to work pretty well for the champions as they were able to keep both Kat and Brianna busy with Jake providing power shots for the team. But Kat and Bri were more than up to the task as the teams battled back and forth for a little over 2 minutes till speed got the better of the champions when Jake missed the ball barely and it crashed into the sand before Gia was in position to stop it. The game was tied up from there.

Zack: 1-1 now. Jake just barely missed sending the ball back, and he’s a little stronger than either of his opponents, so if I were the coach, I’d leave him at the net. Bri and Kat certainly have a speed advantage though.

Claire: That was a good long rally right there. Bri and Kat’s speed helped them stay in the point and allowed them to start to move Jake around a little bit to work the opening to tie it up. Excellent tactics there.

The next round began with the challengers serving, and they turned up the speed even more for it. Bri and Kat were a little faster this time as they darted back and forth, guarding either side of the net from both Jake and Gia’s shots. This round didn’t last as long as the previous one though, and ended 2-1 for the challengers when Kat blasted a shot over Gia’s head at the net that she didn’t catch in time.

Zack: We’re one point away from the trophy going home with Kat and Bri now. They are working very well together, and I think Kat’s height helped her there. She’s about as tall as Jake at around six feet and that’s not a good size match for Gia.

Claire: You’re right, it might be wise for her to let Jake try and play defence and mirror Kat at the net while Gia hangs back a touch ready to mop up and potentially lunge forward if she needs to. Though that will leave her with a lot of court to try and cover.

The champions came back with a vengeance in the next round, and the battle began with Jake offering power shots every time he got his hands near the ball. Kat tried to match up and stay right in front of him on the opposite side of the net while Bri attempted to mirror Gia. The strategy worked well too, and after about 90 seconds, it allowed Gia to time a shot that Bri misjudged. The Assistant thought she was aiming one way, but it got sent the other to tie the game up 2-2. 

Zack: Another tie in this game, final round coming up. None of these four are consummate athletes, Claire. Do you think there could be anyone starting to feel winded after all this? Also nice feint by Gia, she snookered Bri.

Claire: All four are putting in plenty of work into each point and we’re seeing just how much this trophy, the bragging rights a meal tonight mean to each of them. You’ve got to admire the way that the tactics of each team are evolving and changing between each point to counter their opposition.

For the final round, Gia was serving and fired the ball up for Jake to send across the net. The same strategy seemed to be in play here with Kat guarding Jake, and Gia and Bri seemingly running mirror images of each other behind their partners. The volleying lasted over 2 minutes this time, and it was obvious that all four were feeling the effects of the August heat bearing down on them. But they were locked in a stalemate with neither side able to get the last point for most of that time. That was until there was an accidental body check as Jake ended up running into the net at the same time Bri was jumping to hit the ball. A collision between them with the net in the middle sent the ball to the sand a second before Gia was able to do anything about it. The whistle sounded, and Bri and Kat were declared the winners.

Zack: A little bit of a collision there between Jake’s head and Bri’s body gave the challengers the trophy for this year! Well played by all four, and congratulations to the new champions this year!

Claire: Despite both teams showing the effects neither one was prepared to give up on that point and it took that slight miscalculation from the pair at the net to provide the opening. All four really left it out there on the court and put one heck of a display here.

The two teams showed sportsmanship, and shook hands before Bri and Kat claimed their trophy. The women gave each other a high five, and made the deal of six months at one house and six months at the other. 

Zack: That sounds like a fair arrangement to me. And I’d go ahead and assume this is going to be the only game today where there’s no animus between any of the players involved. 

Claire: That’s a fair statement. This was a good natured contest right from the off and they’re stepping off the court still good friends. There’s certainly no way that can be said for the combatants in our other matches tonight.

Gia let the camera and the other team know they’d be back for their trophy next year, and then we cut back to Zack and Claire still poolside. 

Zack: Looks like we have our rematch for the next pool party all set up now. That’ll give them both plenty of time to prepare. We’ve still got more to come here though. These next two challenges are going to have some real combustible elements, so that’s sure to be a powderkeg. Which challenge so far has stood out for you, Claire? 

Claire: This one has certainly stood out if only because of the co-operation we’ve seen from both teams and the good natured manner in which it’s been contested. Though Leighana’s aggression with the pugil stick has also left an impression.

A graphic shows us the challenge that’s coming up next before Future Shock heads to a commercial break. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:06:51 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 03:47:15 pm »

When the show comes back, the first thing we see is Nyx sitting poolside with her teapot. With her feet in the water, she’s holding her teapot pouring absolutely nothing into a cup and drinking it. The shot pulls back from there, and we see a narrow pathway stretching from one side of the pool to the other.

Claire: Oh good. Nyx is here with that loaded tea pot pretending to have herself a civilised little tea party. I suppose the only good thing about it being half filled with cement is that she’ll struggle to throw it long distances...at least not with any great speed.

The participants began to head towards the pathway one at a time. First, the new Diamond Champion makes her way onto the walkway. River is still in her Baywatch gear seen earlier in the show, also with a little less bandaging around her eye and cheek. Unlike Luna, she did not bring the Diamond Championship with her.

Zack: There’s the new Diamond Champion, which she won 2 weeks ago at Future Shock 100. I can see why she didn’t bring the title like Luna did. Keeping up with it and avoiding a dodgeball would be unnecessary.

Claire: Very true, why would you want to carry any extra weight with you when you’re in a contest that’s going to require cat like reflexes and potentially lightning fast movements? I just hope that she’s left it safely under lock and key somewhere.

The next newest champion in Future Shock joined her. Madyson moved next to River, and they both congratulated each other on their victories from the last show. Following her was the woman she defeated, but you wouldn’t notice any bad blood as Destiny strolled out in a purple swimsuit with her finger in front of her like there was a bird sitting on it and she was striking it with her other finger as she stared at it. Madyson and River both kept a wary eye on her.

Zack: River and Madyson were giving each other mutual pats on the back for what they achieved, and boy, the tone changes when Destiny comes out. I don’t know what she sees, maybe a bird, but whatever it is has her undivided attention.

Claire: Madyson was certainly very impressive inside the cage against Destiny two weeks ago. But I don’t blame either her or River for keeping a wary eye on her right now. This might just be the uneasy calm before the storm...before she erupts and maybe tries to even up the score a little.

The last out was the former Diamond Champion, Cait Flanagan, sauntering onto the platform in a red bikini. The “Million Dollar Baby” made sure to stay out of arm’s reach of the woman closest to her, Destiny, who still seemed to be talking with an invisible bird on her finger.

Zack: Cait’s playing it smart too. Look how much distance she’s putting between herself and Destiny on her left. We got new champions and the women they took those titles from all together here now. 

Claire: We both know that Cait will do anything and everything she possibly can in order to win every match and contest that she’s in and keeping distance between her and the unpredictable Campbell is certainly a good starting point.

The camera swings around to show a large crate of rubber balls set up. And we find out the pitcher for today is one half of the Future Shock Tag Champions. Angelina approaches with a grin on her face, and scoops up her first ball and gives it a squeeze.

Zack: Ah, looks like Adam took Angelina up on her offer. I don’t know of any particular axes she has to grind against any of these four women...other than Destiny. So that might give us a clue as to who she may be targeting early and often.

Claire: Angelina certainly has the arm talent and we know of the longstanding issues that exists between both her and The Dollhouse. Though, if I’m one of these facing her down right now, I’m not about to take anything for granted. I’d be up on my toes and ready to move the second the whistle is blown. Afterall, there’s nothing to say that she wouldn’t like to add the Anarchy Championship or the Diamond Championship to her tag title, is there? 

The whistle blows, and the game begins. Angelina shows off her pitching skills straightaway as the first ball goes right for Cait’s head. But the redhead ducks underneath it swiftly, and the second tries to catch her again as she’s standing back up. She avoids that one too, and Angelina sends the next one towards River. The new Diamond Champion sidesteps it before it falls into the water.. The next shot whizzes between Madyson and Destiny, each of them stepping apart from one another to avoid it. Angelina taps her chin as she picks her next target, and then feints like she’s going to throw it at Destiny. But then catches Cait as it bounces off her thigh when she steps to the left. The redhead rolls her eyes, and heads off the walkway towards her manager to sit at one of the tables with a big umbrella over it.

Zack: I don’t think Cait really cares too much about dodgeball anyway. It’s all about climbing the ladder and getting more titles for her, and volleyball isn’t going to help that. 

Claire: Maybe. One down, two to go before we crown a winner. It’s still possible that Cait could have a bearing on this given how close to the action she still is.

The balls are taken out of the pool, and returned to Angelina as she starts all over again. Madyson and River manage to duck two shots back to back, and Angelina seems to be focusing on the Diamond Champion for a few seconds. Shot after shot after shot misses River for a few seconds before she lobs another at Destiny. The former Anarchy Champion avoids it, though one shot did look like it brushed her hair as it passed by. But the official let her stay. Angelina lowered her target zone, now aiming for bodies instead of heads. She fired one towards Madyson, who used some swift hip movement to avoid it and right back to River again. Campbell barely missed as she crouched down when it sailed over her back into the water. The pitcher had to wait for the balls to be recollected for her, and that’s when Nyx waded into the pool with one of her tea cups. 

Claire: River showing some pretty nifty moves to avoid all the attention coming her way while Madyson shows off that she’s got the hips of Shakira. Looks like Nyx wants to join in the fun...this can only end badly.

Zack: She’s only got one teacup, and the pot is still poolside. A cup of invisible tea is probably not gonna be too much of an issue.

Nyx offered the cup to both River and Madyson, both of whom encouraged her to leave them alone before she waded along the pathway. After the balls got refilled for Angelina, she began again. Madyson was the target for the first shot, but the new Anarchy Champion continued to evade her. Angelina’s focus then went on to Destiny….repeatedly as one ball after another sailed towards her head, her body, her legs, rinse and repeat. Campbell still managed to avoid them, but Nyx looked to be getting annoyed by all the attention. She started pouring something out of the teacup onto the pathway every few steps as the three women avoided the shots from Angelina. As the pitcher’s balls were starting to run low, she became much more selective. A shot aimed at Madyson caught her on the shoulder because she saw Nyx duck under the pathway into the water beneath her. The distraction was enough to get her eliminated, leaving River and Destiny as she headed off.  Meanwhile, the dodgeballs were retrieved and reloaded for Angelina while officials made Nyx get out of the pool. 

Claire: I don’t know what Nyx was pouring onto the platform but her very presence proved to be enough to facilitate the downfall of the Stone sibling. We’re down to two and River has to try and keep her eye on the ball here if she’s to be successful. 

Zack: That and weird as it sounds, I’d stick close to Destiny now, Claire. If they are close together, it’s a better chance of Angelian hitting Destiny if River moves in time. If they stay far apart, those chances decrease. But given it’s Campbell, I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to be close to her.

The game started again as Angelina showed no favoritism at all now, throwing equal amounts of shots at both women. It was almost like she was taking turns. River stayed out of range for Destiny, while Destiny seemed more focused on the game now than ever. Shot after shot was dodged by them both, causing Angelina to try to pick up the pace. It didn’t make much difference either as both River and Destiny continued to avoid the targeted shots from Angelina. The balls were being collected at the same time since Angelina’s supply was starting to run low. Destiny missed the last shot before they had to refill Angelina’s supply. And that’s when the brunette removed a matchbook from her top, struck one and threw it onto the platform. Then it became clear what Nyx was pouring...gasoline. A flame shot up, bringing delight to Destiny’s face just as a ball caught her in the stomach and sent her into the water. The fire quickly began spreading as the whistle blew, and River darted off the other way to avoid getting burned. That’s when another official came with a fire extinguisher to put it out.

Claire: Live by the sword, die by the sword, right, Zack? Though I’m pretty sure River’s glad that the whistle went before the flames reached her. At this rate her nightmares are going to be full of flames and fireballs.

Zack: I don’t know if that was targeted at River, given her recent altercation in SVW. Or just the Dollhouse having their version of fun. But either way, no hotfoot for River today and the Diamond Champion wins the first ever dodgeball plus fire challenge. Well done to her. Meanwhile Destiny and Nyx remain the most dangerous and unpredictable women in all of Future Shock.

The show cuts back to Zack and Claire again, still poolside and enjoying some colorful looking drinks. 

Zack: 4 down, 1 to go. The next one we’ll be watching is Log Rolling. If you’ve never seen this challenge before, a spinning log is placed over the water. You have to traverse it without falling into the water. And whoever does that and has the fastest time doing it wins. Last time we did this, Arabella got the win. She’s fairly lanky, so that was a surprise at the time. We got Arabella, Luci, Sydney, Jacqui and Mikayla. Who do you like here, Claire? 

Claire: Like you said last time we had something of a surprise winner...so I don’t want to write anyone off. BUT, this is a challenge that requires you to be fleet of foot, so I’m not sure it’ll favour Sydney or Jacqui as more powerful women. Mikayla and Luci on the other hand have that nimbleness and Arabella has got the experience. Personally, I think it’s between those three for Gold, Silver and Bronze.

Zack: Don’t move a muscle. We’ll see how this challenge unfolds right after the break when the Future Shock Pool Party continues.

A graphic shows the last challenge for the show today before Future Shock goes to a commercial break. 

What Final Boss?

The show cuts to a shot overlooking Laguna Beach as the camera looks down from the side of a cliff. When it turns around, we find none other than Shaw and Kyle there. Neither are in their usual attire seen on TV, but a pair of board shorts and sandals for him and Shaw in a red bikini top with a sarong wrapped around her waist.

Kyle: I’ve been to all the pool parties that Future Shock has thrown, and I gotta tell you this one is my favorite. I mean last year on the cruise was cool, but that was a little too confining to me. I mean we could only go so far before we’d have to go overboard into the Atlantic. This though…...this is idyllic.

Shaw: You’re right, it’s a paradise; a little slice of heaven right here on earth with the sea gently lapping at the golden sands of the beach. And the Ritz-Carlton hotel here...it’s a cut above. The kinda place I never actually dreamed that I’d ever get to stay in. Hell, I think the bedroom of my suite is about the size of the first apartment I could afford. The bed is so big you don’t so much need a wake up call as an expedition to come and find you and lead you back to the edge. 

Kyle: The Ritz-Carlton definitely knows how to treat it’s guests. And if I ever find myself in this area again for any reason, I know where I’ll be booking my stay. But with that said, I can’t help but look ahead a little bit. Because in two weeks’ time, we’ll be in the Future Shock Arena as usual. And for the first time in the history of this show since the reboot, two women will make their debut...in the main event. Not opening the show, I said in the main event. It’s already been announced. The longest reigning FFW Champion in history. The record breaking Unity Tag Champion in history. And the woman who has also held both of those titles herself and much like Shaw… she came to Future Shock because it presented an opportunity like no other. She had climbed the mountains of FFW, and here...a new land. The only difference is…

He held up his finger as he continued.

Kyle: Valerie has an edge over most of the women in Future Shock. She knows them. She knows them like the back of her hand, because in a lot of cases, she trained them. She got them ready to be here. She was their...as Adam put it..final boss. It’d almost be unfair for her to be on this roster, given how much she knows about so many of the women here. Well except for Shaw. She didn’t train Shaw. She was never Shaw’s….final boss. And in two weeks’ time, she still won’t be. She’ll just be Shaw’s...first hurdle.

Shaw nodded her head.

Shaw: That’s completely true. She didn’t train me. She had nothing to do with me becoming one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step foot in an FFW ring; with me racking up the accolades I have, making the history that I have. Except...except for being half of a tag team who managed to be the first to beat the One Woman Show - albeit not by their own initiative. And not by pinning me. But I’m not about to talk her down. I’m not about to try and make you believe that she’s not talented or a threat. She is. I know as the definitive Unity Tag Team Champion and as the definitive FFW Champion that you don’t get there if you aren’t highly skilled and if you can’t perform when it matters. I’ll even hold my hands up and admit that you don’t get to play an integral part in training the next generation or making sure that the women here in Future Shock keep on raising the bar higher and higher without being very, very good in that ring. But, Valerie, I’m still that little bit better. I promise you, my competitive nature hasn’t dulled nor has my hunger been satiated in any way at all. I still have goals I want to achieve and a new land to conquer. That just happens to start by going through you.

Kyle: Look at the respect Valerie commands on the roster here. And I’m not saying Shaw has none for her, by the way. Quite the opposite. But I remember back...and so does Shaw, she’s been keeping tabs on Future Shock all that time she was busy breaking records. But I remember before one of the Impact specials, that Valerie was going to meet Mara Werth. And Mara got the very wise idea that she needed to get out of the LA Future Shock Center and go to Boston. Why? Just for the reasons I brought up. Valerie knew Mara well, she was instrumental in her development. And Mara clearly felt that to give herself a better chance, she needed to go see the Boston teachers and pick up a few things. 

He looked back to Shaw.

Kyle: You remember that? 

The French Canadian nodded her head.

Shaw: Yeah, I remember. Mara felt like she needed to pick something a little bit different, that she needed to surprise one of her teachers and unfortunately for Mara it didn’t quite work for her that night but she damn sure came close and that was just after one crash course in Boston. I’ve had a whole career learning and developing, constantly adding new skills and new techniques and it’s proven wildly successful hasn’t it? And to be honest, Kyle, I don’t care if the girls here don’t respect me the same way they do Valerie. I don’t care if they don’t revere me as a living legend or a Hall of Famer. I don’t care if they only give me the most grudging of respect because of what I have achieved. The truth is - and I think I’ve made this blindingly obvious - I’m not here to make friends. I just want to be the best I can be and it just so happens that the best I can be is the best in the world.

Kyle: Welcome to Future Shock, Valerie. Your first test here is in 2 weeks, and I’m telling you now it’s gonna be a long night. If you don’t believe me, ask your sister, Jo. I’m sure she remembers her time in the ring with Shaw better than anyone. See you soon, final boss.

He flashes a smile to the camera before he and Shaw walk away, and then Future Shock heads to a commercial break. 

« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:07:46 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 03:47:26 pm »

A spinning log is shown just inches above the large pool at the Ritz-Carlton. It’s made up of multiple sections, each spinning at different speeds and in opposite directions.

Zack: There you see it, folks. According to the producers, that log spans about 20 feet from one side to the other. And as you can see, Claire was right. Not only will the women need to be fleet of foot, they’ll have to be mentally nimble too to be ready for those sections.

Claire: As you can see, you’ve got to be careful where you place your feet, making sure you miss the joins between the sections - otherwise you’ll find half your foot going one way, half going the other.  You’re going to need to constantly adjust to counter the roll too. And on top of all of that, it’s the fastest one across that’s going to win. Assuming someone makes it the full 20 feet from one end to the other.

Zack: That’s about the distance from one side to the other of one of our Future Shock rings. They are 20x20., but I don’t think that’s going to be helpful to anyone here. Mainly because the ring doesn’t move under their feet, this will.

Claire: It sounds simple in practice doesn’t it? Run twenty feet. But as you said, tonight those twenty feet are going to be constantly moving underneath you and trying to send you into the drink.

The shot changes to poolside as the camera focuses on each of the five competitors as they watch the spinning log and plan their strategies. The last winner of this challenge is featured first as we see Arabella in a black bikini that matches her hair.

Zack: There’s the other half of the Future Shock Tag Champions. Arabella knows how to get the job done in this challenge. I’m kinda leaning towards her to take it again. Working with Angelina, I think, has helped her pick up some natural speed. 

Claire: I’d certainly put her down as a favourite. She has experience and a proven strategy, something no-one else in this contest can claim.

The camera then swings over to Jacqui, donned in the color of her nation in a one piece as she loosens up.

Zack: Jacqui might surprise us. But from what we’ve seen in the ring, she’s far more technically gifted rather than being known for speed-based offense. You can’t really finesse your way across the log here.

Claire: One advantage she might have is her height. Those slightly longer legs can eat up the distance a little bit quicker, so possibly might have less opportunity for the roll of the log to affect her.

The camera swings over to Mikayla next, also in black and sporting a smile on her face as she seems to be studying the spinning log.

Zack: Now Mikayla is all about the speed in the ring, as we know. She can fly and run at a breakneck speed on a dime. If it’s not Arabella, she’d be my other favorite to take this.

Claire: Definitely. If she can move her feet quickly enough then she might not even notice that the ground beneath her is constantly shifting but she’ll pretty much have to be in top gear from the first step.

The next shot shows Sydney in pink and black. She’s seen stretching her legs and studying the spinning sections as well.

Zack: Strange to see Sydney without Dante, who she fired two weeks ago. I hope that means she’ll get back to being the woman we knew who came to Future Shock originally. As for this challenge, Claire, I think she may be behind the eight ball. Not really known either for her speed in the ring, and you can’t really brute force your way in this game.

Claire: I agree. She doesn’t have some of the physical advantages that some of her opponents in this contest do but what she does have is a stubbornness and determination and sheer bloodymindedness that could help her make up for that.

And finally, the camera finds Luci in a white two piece. She’s actually jogging in place to warm up as she smiles to the camera.

Zack: Luci just recently declared her intention to be part of the Future Shock roster, and tonight is her first official quote unquote match as part of the roster. I have her somewhere in between. She’s not powerful like Sydney or even Jacqui. She’s not as fast as Arabella or Mikayla. She’s got the most evenly matched statistics of them though, I’d say. 

Claire: A long time fan of the pool parties and a guest on many occasions. Tonight she gets to compete as an official member of Future Shock and she’ll be looking to make a metaphorical splash tonight...and hopefully not a literal one. Time will tell.

The first one to start was Mikayla. The referee asked her if she was ready to begin before he was going to start the stopwatch. She took a deep breath, and nodded her head. And as soon as the whistle blew, Mikayla showed just how light on her feet she really was as she darted across the log with long strides of her legs, and landed on both feet on the other side of the pool. The whistle blew again, and the time appeared on the screen: 6.4 seconds.

Zack: WOW! Mikayla was barely on it, and moved like a cheetah! 6.4 seconds is an incredible time!

Claire: Lightning quick! Like I said, I’m not even sure she noticed that the log was moving the way she flew across that.

Sydney was up next. The referee asked her if she was ready, and she took a second to prepare herself before giving him the nod. The whistle sounded, and Sydney proved she was very good at balance as she did manage to traverse the log. Two spots on it did slow her down a little though as they spun very fast, but she made it to the other side. The time on the screen for her was 9.1 seconds.

Zack: Well done to Sydney. She didn’t beat Mikayla’s time, but she made it across. Some of the sections of that log are moving pretty fast, and that’s a very respectable time.

Claire: Sydney made it across and we both said ahead of time that she wasn’t the fastest in the field. However, she has acquitted herself well with a time just a shade over nine seconds.

Jacqui stepped up next with a look of determination on her face. Before the referee could ask her, Jacqui told him to start the time. The whistle sounded, and the centerpiece of the Matriarchy began her journey. She made it past the first two sections relatively quickly, but stopped a half second short of the fastest spinning one. She tried to hop across it, and did so before hotfooting it the rest of the way safely. The screen showed her time to be barely short of Sydney’s at 9.3 seconds.

Claire: Jacqui with a little stutter step halfway across and it cost her in terms of time. But all credit to her getting across at all because we’ve seen plenty of talented women fail to cross these twenty at past events. 

Zack: I think just getting across that thing is a victory in itself. I’m not sure I could do it, and it’s hard to appreciate watching at home how fast some of that log is moving. I’m proud of all three so far. Now we have two left. Who’s going next? 

Luci was next. She moved up the edge of the pool, and seemed to be doing some mental calculations for a second as the referee asked if she was ready. She gave the nod, and the whistle went off. Luci took a running approach as she planted her foot and took off towards the other side. She moved very quickly too, with only one foot hardly hitting each section as she traveled. She leapt off the last section and stuck the landing on the other side, almost like an Olympian gymnast. Her time then popped up on the screen: 6.9 seconds.

Claire: Luci makes it across successfully too and moves into second place, just a hair slower than Mikayla. Highly impressive display in her first official appearance.

Zack: Definitely. She took it like she was running across a crumbling bridge there, and it worked out well for her. Last but not least, it’s the defending champion of this particular event.

Arabella applauded the others before she stepped up. The referee asked her if she was set. And after a deep breath, she gave a nod and off she went at the whistle. It was clear to see why Arabella won it in the past, because she showed virtually no trouble at all with the log. The balls of her feet never touched any part of it, and she stayed on her toes the entire way and moved very swiftly across to the other side with a smile on her face when she made it. The referee conferred with another official as we awaited the time.

Zack: Another strategy in play there. Arabella stayed on her tippy toes practically all the way through, and I think this may be the first time everyone made it across. Well done to them all, and apparently our officials are comparing notes. Must be very close here.

Claire: Arabella choose to make minimal contact with the log for as short a time as possible with each step, almost dancing across it like a ballet dancer. We’re just waiting on the officials to confirm the time here but Townshend was very quick there. If it’s a tie do we go to sudden death?

Zack: I’m being told….you’re kidding…..okay. Well I’m being told that we are having as close to a photo finish as possible, fans. Both Arabella and Mikayla cleared at 6.4, and the officials are getting down to hundredths of a point to find out who won. That’s unbelievable!

Claire: Part of me thinks that if it’s that close we should just let them run again. Up the speed of the roll a little bit and see if we can separate them on a second time around.

Zack: Alright, we got the times ready? Let’s see’em!

The screen popped up to show Mikayla finished with 6.41 seconds, and Arabella’s time came up at 6.44. Mikayla got her hand raised in victory. Arabella congratulated her as Jacqui walked off. Luci congratulated Arabella and hugged her….and seemed to echo Claire’s sentiment without hearing it. She asked for one more round between them.

Zack: Arabella must have heard you, she wants one more go with her and Mikayla. 3 one hundredths of a second difference is…..hard to fathom.

Claire: While three one hundredths of a second is pretty much the time it takes to blink. It’s a toenail...an eyelash between the pair. That’s how close it was. 

Mikayla shrugged and smiled before agreeing. The referees got into position once again, and it was shown that the speeds on the different sections of the log were changing. Some were slightly sped up, others greatly sped up.

Zack: Sudden death time, Claire! The producers are adjusting the speed on the log’s sections, and maybe we’ll get a little bit more difference the second time. If we don’t, we may just have to turn it into a sprint around the Ritz-Carlton.

Claire: You might be right. But we’ve upped the difficulty this time around as you can see from the speed of the log. It’s more challenging and we’ll see if it slows either Arabella or Mikayla down or if they both continue to fly over it like the movement barely matters.

Zack: Alright, we’ve narrowed it down to two and now we’re in sudden death. Who do you like here? Think Mikayla still takes it or Arabella edges past her? 

Claire: Both have good strategies but I think Mikayla’s is maybe a touch more natural and I think that could give her the edge as the log moves quicker.

Arabella started the next round, giving the referee the nod that she was ready before taking off at the whistle. She used the exact same strategy as before, and the increased speed of the log sections did impact her second trip..barely. She made it across and back to the other side of the pool as her new time appeared on the screen: 6.9 seconds.

Zack: Looks like the speed did make a little bit of a difference for Arabella, about a half second of difference. These two have been friendly rivals for a while now, most notably over the Nova Championship. This just shows how evenly matched they are to me.

Claire:  That’s true. Arabella’s set the bar with that run which was very impressive. Mikayla knows what she has to do in order to win this contest outright, but she’ll have to really push herself to do so.

Mikayla stepped up to the edge, and gave the referee a nod and a smile when he asked about her being ready. The whistle blew, and just like Arabella, Mikayla used the same strategy as her first run. She was extremely fleet of foot as she bounded across the log sections, one foot teaching each before the other landed on the next before landing both feet at poolside. The referee who counted Arabella’s showed his stopwatch to the one who measured Mikayla’s.

Zack: Mikayla moves like a gazelle. Another spectacular run across this high speed log, and our officials are looking at the stopwatches again. After the last one, they want to be really really sure.

Claire: This is going to be close again. Once more they both sprinted across the log like it was barely there. It wouldn’t surprise me if they’re getting down into the hundredths of a second again.

Zack: You’re right, it is going to be a close one. I’m told we have the scores now. And at least it’s 3 one hundredths of a second this time. Let’s see them.

Both of the referees stood alongside Mikayla and Arabella as the scores appeared on the screen. Arabella came in at 6.9 seconds, and Mikayla’s score came in at 7.3 this time. And Arabella got her hand raised before the girls shook hands again. It was clear they were having fun.

Claire: Arabella takes the second race. Though to be honest, I’m kinda surprised the gap is that big, Mikayla didn’t feel like she was almost half a second slower the way she barely touched the log.

Zack: I’m not a judge here, but I’d call it a draw personally. I think they both won, and that’s what they did in the end. The friendly rivalry rolls on between them, and I give them both a world of credit for making this a nail biter of a competition.

Claire: Everyone who competed did a spectacular job to get across and all thanks goes to Mikayla and to Arabella for providing a little more excitement and just that little bit extra for the fans with the run-off. They should both be proud of themselves tonight. 

Zack: Future Shock would like to thank the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel for their hospitality, and letting us take over for a couple days. We all had a tremendous time! In two weeks, the girls head back to Boston and pick up where they left off in the ring. But if they want to have more of these paid vacations for us, I mean I’m not going to complain.

Claire: I’m with you there Zack. More than happy to get paid to lounge by the pool with a fruit based drink and call the action between some of the best and brightest in the business. And maybe later have a cocktail or two.

Zack: What do  you say next time you and I team up for one of these competitions?

Claire: I’d be up for that for definite. I think we could be a real force to be reckoned with...unless they do a log rolling relay. Then I’d just be thankful to make it all the way across.

A few highlights from all the competitions during the show are aired before the pool party fades to black. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:27:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: