Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 03:46:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Makings of Ruby Steele Backstory Part 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Makings of Ruby Steele Backstory Part 2  (Read 79 times)
Diamond
Femme Fatale
Femme Fatale

Badges: (View All)
Level 4 100 Posts Second year Anniversary
« on: February 26, 2022, 10:22:20 am »

London, England
The Fountain Studios Wembley

After being visited by her wrestling sensation of a cousin in the form of Kate Steele, Prudence had decided that she could prove her father wrong. She wanted to do everything in her power to prove that music could take her wherever she wanted in her life. The young 17 year old girl was nervous as she anxiously paced around the floor. She took a glance at her bass guitar as she started to strum away and it wasn’t long before her father confronted her backstage and shook his head at her.

“There’s my little girl… Are you ready for what’s going to happen tonight?!”

Prudence looked at her father as she angrily glared daggers into his eyes.

“Oh let’s be honest dad… It’s not like you care what happens tonight. We both know that you don’t appreciate me being a musician. You need to understand that this is my life and this is everything that I live for. I just want for the people to love me tonight… As long as Simon Cowell can say something nice about me I believe all of my dreams can come true…”

Anthony Steele shakes his head as he looks into Prudence’s eyes.

“You honestly think I am rooting against you?! Is that what you think this is about… Truth be told as much as I want to believe that you have a future that extends past that of music I have a feeling that there is something special within you. After all you are my daughter and throughout everything I have no choice but to support you. I just don’t want you be like your half-sister Phoebe… She isn’t any good… She doesn’t take anything seriously and she is Manchester scum…”

Before Anthony could say anything else it’s at that moment that Rebecca, Prudence’s mom walks backstage. She crosses her arms as she looks into her husband’s eyes.

“You know I don’t like the phrase half-sister. That is her sister and you need to respect her as such. She is still my daughter, and whatever you have against Phoebe you need to let it go. She has been doing really good at the Guildhall of Music and Drama. You know as well as I do that everybody just doesn’t get into that school…”

Prudence nods her head as she looks back at her father.

“That’s right dad, and not only is Phoebe in that school but I think I want to go there as well. It is one of the best ways for me to fine-tune my musical gift and I know I have a talent, and I am going to do whatever I possibly can to expand on that talent. I would appreciate it if you didn’t talk about my sister when she isn’t around. That’s not really fair to her and…”

Before Prudence could say anything else it isn’t long before we could see a Raven haired girl walking towards them. The raven haired girl isn’t alone as she is joined by a petite redhead. The two girls are none other than Prudence’s cousin Kath-Lyn, and Prudence’s sister Phoebe. Phoebe smiles as she walks over to her sister and embraces her into a long passionate hug.

“Wow sis you look amazing… When did you dye your hair blue?! It actually suits you really well!”

“I know… It’s OUTRAGEOUS isn’t it… I thought it could just make me stand out and make me seem different from everybody else”

Kate laughs as she looks at Prudence’s hair before nodding her head in agreement.

“Well I would say Aqua Blue is definitely your colour… Lord knows I have tried so many different colours but definitely not that one… Anyway let us not get you all nervous because tonight is your big night. Tonight you can gain exposure. You can become a star and the whole world can just take it all in because you will be larger than life!”

Prudence smiles as she looks at everybody.

“I appreciate you all being here to support me… Honestly I feel nervous and I don’t know if I can go about singing in front of the entire crowd. Like there might be people in the crowd that actually know me. What would all of the kids say from Secondary School?! I don’t want to be embarrassed… I don’t want to be a joke and…”

Kate however puts a single finger on her cousin’s lips as she winks at her.

“You should know my wrestling saying by now… Silence is Golden… Don’t assume the worst. Just go out there and do your very best… As long as you go out there and do that does anything else really matter?! On top of that this is only Britain’s Got Talent. You should be able to rock the house tonight! If Susan Boyle’s old ass could get on stage and change how the crowd perceives her you certainly can do the same. From what I have heard you sound amazing on the bass and they will love you. Your voice is top notch so just go win them over. Be the best Prudence Steele that I know you can be. Show Simon Cowell he can shove it and he better give you a yes!”

Prudence nods her head in agreement as she takes a long deep breath.

“I guess you do have a point… Just wish me the best and I hope I don’t let any of you down…”

Her father looks right into her eyes.

“You aren’t… I know I give you a lot of problems but honestly I just the best from you. Go out onto that stage and be the woman that I know you were meant to be…”

With that a stagehand walks over to Prudence and tells her it’s time. The 17 year old girl nervously walks onto the stage and as she does the crowd seems stunned as they look at the blue haired beauty. She holds her bass guitar in her hands and Simon Cowell begins to speak.

“Hello there and welcome to Britain’s Got Talent… What is your name?!”

Prudence looked out at the audience and at the four judges of Alesha Dixon, David Walliams, Amanda Holden and of course Simon Cowell himself. She honestly froze as she tried her best to say something.

“My… My…. My name is Prue….. Prudence Steele… And I will be….”

She was stuttering badly and the crowd was actually starting to laugh at her. The judges didn’t know what to think as they looked at Prudence. Backstage Prue’s father was the one pacing back and forth as he looked at everyone else who had come to watch her.

“Bloody hell my baby girl is freezing under the pressure… This is all of your fault… You were supposed to prepare her… You were supposed to practice her for a moment such as this!”

Anthony just glares daggers at Phoebe who shrugs her shoulders and the booing got louder and Kate turns her attention over to Phoebe.

“Listen can we just save the drama for another day. Right now my little cousin is struggling on the stage. I don’t know about any of you back here but I refuse to let her go through this alone. Phoebe did you bring your guitar?!”

“What kind of question is that?! I bring it everywhere…”

“Come on follow me…”

With that Kate quickly took her guitar out and ran onto the stage, and Phoebe followed closely behind. The trios of girls stood on the stage as Simon Cowell looked at all of them.

“This was unexpected… I know we were expecting for Prudence to sing but it looks like we now have a trio. Care to tell us your names?!”

The crowd roars in return as they instantly recognize the wrestling legend that is Kate Steele but the English girl smiles as she looks over at Prudence mouthing to her that she had her back, and Phoebe also whispers that she couldn’t let her sister go through this alone. Prudence started to felt at ease as she slowly started to strum on her bass. Kate and Phoebe both strummed on their electric guitars as they looked at one another and started to pick up the pace breaking right into a metal rendition of Ain’t No Mountain High Enough. Kate smiles as she looks at Prudence.

“Hello everyone my name is Ka….Diamond Steele…”

Prudence’s eyes opened wide up as she couldn’t believe her cousin had said that. Phoebe looks at her sister as she looks at the crowd.

“And my name is Sapphire Gemstone…”

Prudence finally feels confident as she strums away as she grabs the microphone and takes center stage. She begins to work the stage as she looks at the judges.

“And my name is Ruby Steele and together we are THE GEM STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Prudence smiles proudly.

“LISTEN BABY… AIN’T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH… AIN’T NO VALLEY LOW….”

Kate smiles.

“IF YOU NEED ME CALL ME…!”

In unison the three of them begin to rock out like nothing that has been heard before. All three of the girls were really working the stage and the people were behind it. They finally came to a stop and as soon as they did they got a standing ovation from the crowd. The London audience roared with Gem Stones chants. Prudence nodded her head as she looked at Simon who looked right at her.

“I am going to be honest with you Prudence or should I say Ruby… Tonight when you first came onto the stage you looked like nothing more than a timid little girl. I had my expectations but when I saw the other two girls come out I knew that you had people who really care about you a lot…”

Prudence smiles in return.

“Well these two happen to be my family. One of them is my big cousin. You might have seen her inside of a wrestling ring and this other girl is my sister. She basically taught me everything these is to know about music…”

Simon smiles in return.

“I am going to be honest with you. For certain reasons we can’t let you trio go on but you definitely rocked the house. You signed up as a single competitor and because you had two people accompany you we have to disqualify you but don’t let that stop you because honestly the three of you have talent. You have amazing chemistry and if really stick together you girls can accomplish anything. My only suggestion is that you get a drummer to flesh out the sound and everything would be complete…”

Ruby jumps for joy.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much. I promise you the Gem Stones will become something. We will make something of ourselves and when we do we are going to come back to this show maybe for a guest band appearance and we are going to rock out like we haven’t before…”

“Good we can’t wait for it… Take care and cheers Prudence… You have a bright future!”

With that Prudence runs right off of the stage and into the hands of her father. She looks up into his eyes and smiles as she speaks to him.

“OMG DADDY DID YOU HEAR WHAT SIMON HAD TO SAY ABOUT ME?!”

“That’s my girl…Look after seeing you tonight if you want to chase after music I am not going to stop you. I just want you to be happy and if all of this makes you happy by all means chase after it…”

Ruby nods her head with a smile.

“I think the Gems kicked some serious ass tonight. Perhaps we should all stick this out because we definitely sounded amazing together. Maybe we should look for that drummer like Simon said…”

Kate smiles as she looks back at her cousin.

“Well if we really need a drummer I know my husband could fit in and…”

Phoebe quickly cut her off as she looked at Prudence.

“No I would rather prefer if we do decide to go through with this we get a female drummer. I think it would be pretty unique if we had an all-female band… Although I bet your husband would fit right in the way he manages you under the name of Teddy Steele… Tell Todd Warren to actually grow a pair will he and he should use his name with you taking his surname for wrestling…”

Kate stares at her blankly before shrugging her shoulders.

“I know this all sounds good on paper but I have a busy life and I don’t know if I really have the time to do this Prudence… Honestly wrestling seems to have taken a lot out of me. It’s hard being the Mid-Card Queen for wrestling. Holding two championships across multiple companies, maybe one day we can revisit this but for now I don’t have time for it…”

Prudence opens her eyes as she looks at her older cousin.

“But Kate I need you… You are my favourite cousin and you could help mentor me into helping me figure out who I am supposed to be...”

Kate just shakes her shoulders in return.

“Like I told you before I have a busy life and I just don’t have the time for it. To be honest why would I waste my time with a band that won’t become anything? I already have a certain expectation and…”

Ruby begins to get upset as she glares daggers at her older cousin.

“So that is how it is?! You are just going to walk away when we have something good going on?! I see why Samara beat the shit out of you all of those years… I can see how you became the emotional little Bitch who tried to kill herself. Just keep walking… You had the chance to be the Diamond that shined with the rest of us but that isn’t good enough for you…”

“Excuse me?! I know you aren’t talking to me like that Prudence…”

“I believe I just did, what are you going to do about it?!”

The 24 year old looks at her 17 year old cousin. Without hesitation Kate tries to tackle Prudence to the floor but before she could do so it is at that moment that Phoebe spears Kate to the ground. Prudence and Phoebe both begin to beat the hell out of Kate as they smash her head repeatedly against the floor. Prudence cocks her fists back and collides with multiple fists to Kate’s face. Finally Ruby’s dad pulls her off of her cousin as he yells at her.

“What is wrong with you?! That’s your cousin you shouldn’t hit her like that?!”

“No dad she deserved every single bit of it. Obviously I can see she doesn’t like to prioritize her family. Just because she has a strained relationship with her sister doesn’t mean I have to entertain it. As you can see me and Phoebe are inseparable, and she has my back.”

Kate is a bleeding mess as she gets up and holds her face in pain. She has tears in her eyes as she begins to sprint away and that leaves Phoebe to stand there with a smirk on her face.

“Exactly… We what a sisterly relation should be and we have each other’s backs. If Prudence wants to form the Gem Stones that’s exactly what we are going to do. It’s not like we needed Kate anyway. There’s no need for two guitarists anyway especially when Prue has me. I can give a call to my roommate from University. She happens to be my best friend. A girl named Penelope from Scotland. She is amazing on the drums and can definitely fill in the missing sound in our band…”

Prudence smiles in return.

“Oh Penelope… Maybe she can be our sparking Emerald… I think it would definitely fit nice with our group. Come on Phoebe let’s get going… We should work on some songs… I bet we come up with quite a few things that our outrageous! Maybe we can further embarrass Kate… I should become a wrestler so I can totes put her in her place…”

Phoebe laughs in return.

“Well she can’t be any good if she always gets beat up and throws a hissy fit… Let’s just focus on one thing at a time sis. Kate isn’t on our radar right now. Neither is wrestling. What we should focus on is seeing if we could make the Gem Stones stick out. If we could get the reaction that we did tonight nothing could stop us!”

Prudence nods her head.

“I just hope that reaction was because we sounded awesome and it had nothing to do with Kate’s status as a wrestler… Only one way to find out right?! Let’s make our Gem Stones completely OUTRAGEOUS!!!”

With that two siblings smile at one another. They had a tight connection and nothing could tear them  apart…
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: