Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 04:42:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - February 26, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - February 26, 2022  (Read 170 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 26, 2022, 01:38:13 pm »

Recorded from the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay, Philippines
February 26, 2022

The exterior of FFW headquarters is shown at night as Savannah Star walks through the front doors into the lobby, giving a little wave to the receptionist as she passes her. As soon as the Siren is out of her sight, she pulls the fire alarm and causes sprinklers to go off as “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black begins to play.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)

In another part of the building as employees are evacuating due to the fire alarm, two women step off the elevator with grins on their face before it’s revealed to be Jo McFarlane  and Mel Avilo. They head into a room and slam the door behind them before the power shuts off and emergency flood lights illuminate the hallways as they head back out.

Let's march tonight
The music is still playin'
So get and up fight
You know dat you want it
You know dat you would

The next shot shows the FFW Championship sitting inside an office, now bathed in lasers as part of an emergency theft system. Then all of a sudden, a woman descends from the ceiling in front of it. She’s hanging on a wire and has a mask over her face as she starts cutting the glass surrounding the title. Quickly as she does so, the lasers are deactivated and she lands on her feet. The mask comes off, and Missy is revealed to be the cat burglar.

I hit cha with dat kung-fu Jackie Chan
Boom, boom, boom, pow
I'm super fast
High heels, big deal
I'll kick your ass

She tosses the title over her shoulder before the lights come back up, and she finds herself surrounded by Harley Shannon, Cassandra Steen, Savannah Star, Tara Cortez, and Nevaeh Summers. Missy lays the title down on the table near her, and waves them forward. And as the group closes in on her, that’s when the show goes live inside the arena to a roaring crowd.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

Fireworks explode from the stage and across the top of the arena while the fans make a thunderous amount of noise. The ring mat has the Breaking Point logo on it, which is shown before the shot changes to the broadcast booth with Zack and Lexi.

Zack: FFW’s world tour continues, and we are here in the City of Pasay in the Philippines in the Mall of Asia Arena on our first ever visit to this beautiful country. And they are in for a treat with a host of debuts up and down the card. I’m Zack Hudson, and I’m joined by the blonde bombshell slash ring announcer for Future Shock, Lexi Carmichael.

Lexi: I’m glad to be here Zack and like you say tonight is a night full of debuts and I’m personally looking forward to seeing what some of the new girls can do. 

Zack: Our main event could easily be classified as a grudge match with the way our first show of 2022 ended. “Sensational” Stacey Sky will go one on one with Rebecka hate, who hasn’t been in a FFW ring in nearly 8 years. That one has all the earmarks to be one hell of a fight.

Lexi: Neither one of those girls seem to have a very long fuse so this could be explosive to say the very least. 

Zack: Diamond Steele returns to FFW tonight as well, formerly known as Kate Steele. She’ll meet the debuting Vivi Traeger, a former Future Shock Champion. I’m very familiar with Vivi, but I haven’t seen any of Diamond’s matches in a while, but I know she’s kept herself busy.

Lexi: Vivi took Future Shock by storm when she was a part of that roster so I’m fully expecting her to want to do the same now on the FFW roster. 

Zack: Savannah Star earned herself a prize on our last show when she evened the score with Emma Mackenzie after their match at Crossed Out. She’ll find out what that prize is when she and the owner of FFW, Samantha Star, meet up here in the Mall of Asia Arena.

Lexi: I think that we’re all on the edges of our seats wanting to find out what her reward is going to be for that victory. 

Zack: Speaking of Emma Mackenzie, “Killer B” Bianca Reed made her surprise return 2 weeks ago. And we hope to find out what that was all about. We know that Reed’s never been shy of speaking.

Lexi: It’s been a little while since we’ve seen Bianca Reed in FFW so I’m sure everyone will be interested to see what she has to say. 

Zack: Caitlyn Storm will face one half of the recently signed Wicked Storm, that being Kristina Spencer. Vee’s clients are unpredictable and dangerous, but I think Caitlyn will be more than capable of handling business. 

Lexi: I might be a little biased seeing as how Caitlyn is a friend of mine, but I have no doubt at all that she’ll be able to handle herself against one half of the Wicked Storm. 

Zack: We also have a Hall of Fame visitor in the arena tonight, that being Scarlett Kincaid. We’ll find out what’s on her mind too. But first, let’s send it up to the lovely Kat Grayson to get the show started.

The shot changes to the ring, and finds Kat standing in the center with a beaming smile on her face before she begins the opening match introductions. 

The camera cut to the ring where it found Kat ready with her microphone in hand to begin proceedings. She raised the microphone and hesitated for a moment as she looked down at the cue card in her hand.

Kat: Mga kababaihan at mga ginoo, magandang gabi at maligayang pagdating sa Breaking Point!! 

Zack: What she said. How familiar are you with the Filipino language, Lexi? 

Lexi: I’m not familiar at all with it, but you can hear how happy the fans here are at Kat making the effort!

Zack: Let’s hope the rest is in English.

The crowd gave her a cheer in response before she continued - this time in English.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, good evening and welcome to the Mall of Asia Arena. Welcome to Breaking Point!!! The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your opening contest!!

Diamond and the Gem Stones begins to blare all across the sound system and as it does we are able to see the likes of the Gem Stones playing on a tron. Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire are all playing various instruments as we are able to see Diamond Steele emerging from the curtain with a microphone in her hand. She sings as loudly as she can to the sound of boos. Diamond smirks as the constant boos just cause her to sing even louder.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring she is…

Diamond smirks as she uses her own microphone to quickly cut off Kat. She proceeds to do her own introduction.

Diamond: Ladies and gentlemen making my way to the ring. Being accompanied by all of my Gem Stones of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald! I am the SHINING STAR, I AM THE SPARKLING SENSATION, THE SADISTIC SIREN, THE GLITTERING GODDESS, THE SORCERESS OF SUBMISSIONS, THE MISTRESS OF THE MICROPHONE AND THE CONQUERER OF CATCH WRESTLING. Weighing in at 7.5 STONE from LONDON ENGLAND! I AM DIAMOND STEELE!

Diamond stops to take in the boos of the audience. She points to the entrance curtain where Ruby Steele, Sapphire Taylor, and Emerald Mcadams all make their way out to join her. Together they finally make it to the ring. Diamond quickly runs up the ring steps and she grabs the turnbuckle as hard as she can. She immediately leap frogs over the ropes and bounces about before she flips off the booing crowd. She throws the microphone to the side before she cracks a wicked grin. She opens up a pocket mirror and takes a moment to admire how beautiful her hair is as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: The last time I saw this woman in FFW was 2015, and she called herself Kate Steele then. She was a lot nicer too then. It’s clear that she’s taken on some new facets since then, so this might as well be an actual debut rather than a return.

Lexi: I think when someone’s been away for any length of time there’ll always be something new to learn about them. I’m interested to see what all of our official debutees have to show us tonight. 

I’m not the one who’s so far away when I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Never did I wanna be here again and I don’t remember why I came…

The drumbeat to Godsmack’s “Voodoo” hits and the entrance ramp is bathed in purple light and fog. The top of the ramp fills with smoke, and tall candelabras rise up through the floor, flickering in the light. The lights of thousands of cell phone dot the arena like fireflies, adding to the ambience.

Candles raise my desire, why I’m so far away
No more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay

Vivi Traeger stands perfectly still as she rises up through the floor, a crown of bones and purple roses resting on her head. Around her neck is her black ball python LaCroix, his scales glimmering.

Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in…
I’m coming back again…

Reaching the ring, Vivi hands LaCroix off to the ring crew and ascends the stairs, climbing up on one of the turnbuckles. She bends down and then rises up again, throwing her arms out to the sides.

Kat: From New Orleans, Louisiana, she is the Voodoo Queen, the All-Mother, Vivi Traeger!

Basking in the adoration of the crowd, Vivi jumps down from the turnbuckle and sets her crown aside, ready to face her opponent.

Zack: And this woman really needs no introduction. Vivi Traeger, former Future Shock Champion and Adrenaline Champion in SVW, is about to make her FFW debut here in the Philippines. This is gonna be a clash of styles, I think.

Lexi: You can already hear how much the crowd loves her and it’s not hard to see that she has the arena behind her tonight. 

Malcolm Parks was the official in charge and after checking both competitors for illegal objects and making sure they were ready to begin, he called for the bell. Diamond cockily strode to the middle of the ring and held out a hand to Vivi, mouthing may the best woman win to her. Cautiously Traeger reached out and took the proffered hand only for Steele to jerk her forwards into a headbutt. It caused the New Orleans native to step backwards only to be pulled forwards into a short arm clothesline that saw her hit the mat before the musician quickly followed that up with a leg drop across the chest and told the referee to count. Parks dropped down into position and raised his hand, not even getting to bring it down before Vivi kicked out and sat up with a look of anger on her face. 

Zack: It’s nice to have a dream, Diamond. You’re not gonna get Vivi that fast…only in your dreams.

Lexi: Did that really just happen… did Diamond actually believe it was going to be that easy?! Whoo boy.

Diamond rolled back and came to her feet as Vivi did likewise and charged towards the Voodoo Queen only for Traeger to step into her and send her down to the mat with an arm drag takedown. Steele hit the canvas and rolled through, barely losing any momentum at all as she came back to her feet and continued to hit the ropes, bouncing off them and came charging back towards her foe who again caught her as she approached with a second arm drag. Again the Londoner rolled through and came back to her feet where she turned and stepped quickly towards her foe. Once more though Vivi caught her coming forwards as she looked to take her down with a hip toss. Diamond managed to land on her feet though and went to return the favour only for Traeger to block the attempt and countered with a big stinging open handed chop into her foe’s chest. “The Glittering Goddess” tried to step backwards, pressing one hand to where the blow had landed, only for Vivi to yank her into an Irish whip which saw the New Orleans native send her foe high up into the air with a back body drop on her return.

Zack: Usually you get a bag of peanuts with a flight like that. Vivi deposited Kate like she was tossing out yesterday’s garbage.

Lexi: I think Vivi made a point there. Teaching Diamond a lesson possibly… though I won’t hold my breath on that. 

On landing Diamond sat up and scrambled to get back upright only to turn straight into a palm heel strike to the jaw that caused her to stagger backwards two steps. Vivi quickly followed that with a spinning heel kick to the jaw that saw Steele stagger all the way to the ropes. Traeger took half a second to measure up before she darted across the ring, hitting the far ropes and came off them only to slow to a stop as Diamond was pulled out of the ring by her bandmates. Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald all huddled around Diamond, checking that she was alright as the competitor held her jaw for a moment while the official told Vivi to stay back and began the count. The Voodoo Queen, however, paid the official’s instructions no heed as she looked at the quartet at ringside and then looked over to the corner, a grin breaking out across her face as she sprinted towards the corner, hopping up onto the middle rope, then onto the top and launching herself into an elbow drop; the sold out Philippines crowd exploding into cheers as she took all four of the Gemstones down with a huge elbow drop to their leader.

Zack: Wow! Vivi’s taking on the whole band, and that’s what happens when you get yourself involved where it’s not warranted.

Lexi: You think one of these days some of these extras at ringside are gonna stop and think… ‘You know, I’ve seen how this goes, I’m gonna keep out of it’.

Vivi came back to her feet and took a moment to play to the crowd before she pulled Diamond upwards and threw her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Steele rolled towards the middle of the ring and started back to her feet as Traeger pulled herself up onto the apron and then once more used the ropes to hop up onto the top rope. Immediately the Voodoo Queen found her balance and turned her back on the ring before she launched herself backwards into a moonsault that caught her opponent perfectly sending her back down to the mat. Immediately Vivi rolled to the side and came back to her feet once more, waving Diamond upwards and as the Londoner started to get upwards, coming to her knees, the former Future Shock Champion dropped back to the ropes and caught the musician with a running knee lift to the jaw. It brought theEnglishwoman back up to her feet and Traeger quickly grabbed hold of her head to jerk her into a spinning neckbreaker. As soon as they hit the mat, Vivi made the cover and hooked the leg.

Zack: Vivi is as effective as she ever was, and I think Diamond may not have done her homework!

One…

Lexi: A little early for a cover there I think, but it had a damn sight better chance than Diamond’s attempt earlier. 

Diamond kicked out and started to sit up only for Traeger to freeze her in place with a trio of stiff kicks to the spine before she set off for the ring ropes, bouncing off the set that Steele was facing and came back with a sliding forearm that laid Diamond back out on the canvas before the Londoner rolled over onto her side holding her jaw. Vivi quickly grabbed hold of Diamond by the hair, jerking on it to roll her onto her front before she stomped down on her lower back and then stepped over her body, grabbing her legs and pulling them upwards into an elevated Boston Crab. The official dropped down to ask Diamond if she wanted to quit, getting a definite ‘No’ from her as Traeger leaned back a little further, pulling more on her foe’s legs to apply more pressure to Steele’s spine. The Londoner shook her head as she referee asked, clawing at the mat to try and pull herself towards the ropes with little success before the referee suddenly moved away thanks to Ruby climbed up onto the apron and beginning to berate him, pointing to Vivi and then pulled on her hair, reminding the official that it was illegal and he should be disqualifying her for that.

Zack: The referee is more than welcome to throw the Gemstones out of here, and no one would miss them…except maybe Diamond.

Lexi: I think the referee might just get the biggest cheer of the night if they did. 

As the official was distracted by Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald slid in under the bottom rope, grabbed hold of both of Diamond’s hands and used their entire body weight to pull her towards the ropes. Vivi stumbled a little, managing to catch her balance and keep the hold applied but the Gemstones had been able to pull Diamond close enough to the ropes that she could grab hold of the bottom rope. Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire immediately brought this to the referee’s attention; Ruby dropping back to the floor as he spun around and called for the break. He started the count, barely getting to two before Vivi broke the hold.

Zack: The Gemstones have quickly become a pain in the ass in this match. They’re worse than Kilmeade.

Lexi: And that is really saying something. They’re almost as annoying as the Choir Casey Atherton used to bring out with her. 

Steele started to come back to her feet and as she did so, Traeger grabbed hold of the back of her head and marched her towards the nearest corner, driving her face first into it before she spun her around and lit up her chest with three rapid fire chops. Diamond tried to cover up but as she did, Vivi grabbed hold of her wrist and Irish whipped the musician across the ring into the opposite corner. The Englishwoman hit the turnbuckles hard and the New Orleans native followed her in and delivered a shotgun dropkick into her chest before she stepped up onto the middle rope and delivered an enzuigiri to the side of her head. Diamond staggered out of the corner towards the middle of the ring, turning back towards the corner as she did so, where Vivi had climbed to the top rope. As Steele turned to face her, Traeger launched herself off the top and delivered a perfect hurricanrana that planted her foe head first into the mat. Vivi landed on top of her and reached back to hook a leg for the pinfall. Parks slid into position and started to make the count.

Zack: Diamond’s head may have one less carat, and Vivi’s got the cover!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: And yet again the rest of the Gemstones are making their presence known. 

Before the three count could be completed, Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire all reached into the ring, grabbing their bandmate by the ankle and jerked her out from beneath Vivi, breaking the cover and sending Traeger falling sideways to the canvas. Parks looked out at the three Gemstones on the outside who were trying to look innocent and nonchalant and as though nothing had happened. The referee shook his head and pointed at Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire in turn before he quite explicitly and extravagantly pointed towards the back, telling them to get out of here. Ruby immediately pulled herself up onto the ring apron and began to vociferously argue their innocence, joined quickly by Emerald while Sapphire kinda half shrugged her shoulders and started to head slowly towards the back. Despite their arguments, Parks stood firm in his decision, telling them again to leave the ringside area and head back to the locker room or he’d disqualify Diamond which only caused Ruby and Emerald to kick off more, causing him to start a count. As he reached three they dropped off the apron to the floor and started to head towards the back, telling him in very blue language that they were leaving already.

Zack: Good! Parks made the right call there, and got these harpies out of here once and for all. We’re gonna see Sapphire on Future Shock though.

Lexi: Now Vivi can concentrate on the match without needing her head on a swivel looking out for the rest of the band. 

He watched them go while in the ring Vivi was pulling Diamond back to her feet and Steele took full advantage as she came upright to jab a thumb in her eye. Traeger reeled away, holding her eye and Diamond took full advantage as she hurled her opponent down to the mat with a dragon suplex. Steele looked over to where her bandmates were slowly heading to the back, Ruby and Emerald still arguing with the referee as he waved them away before Diamond darted forwards and caught the rising Vivi with a bicycle kick to the jaw. It dropped Traeger back down to one knee. Quickly Diamond pulled and bit at the tape around her wrist, managing to pull enough free to wrap it around the neck of the Voodoo Queen, hiding the choke under her arm as she wrenched on a side headlock; Vivi clawing at her arm as she struggled for breath. Parks looked at the hold suspiciously and went to check that it was legal but when he went to slide his hand beneath the arm, the Musician took her opponent down to the canvas with a side headlock takedown, keeping the headlock applied as she landed the move and made a great show of wrenching it on tighter; Vivi still gasping for breath. 

Lexi: Vivi got rid of the distraction at ringside only for Diamond to pull a choke with her wrist tape. If you ask me, Diamond is just making trouble for herself here. 

Zack: I agree with you entirely. She’s just gonna get under Vivi’s skin here, and that’s not a good place to be for anyone.

The referee once more went to check the hold, Diamond telling him that Vivi was only struggling for breath because playing guitar helped her get the large python’s brother. The official rolled his eyes at the explanation and again tried to get his hand underneath Diamond’s arm but again got cut off as Steele wrenched the hold on further, adjusting her grip slightly as she went to get to her feet, the crowd booing her loudly. As she got upright, Vivi had turned a bright red from having her oxygen cut off and this time Parks gave her no opportunity to stop him when he immediately slid his hand inside the headlock, felt the tape around the throat and demanded the break, starting the count. He got to four before Diamond released with a punch into the top of Vivi’s skull as she did so. Traeger staggered backwards as Steele pulled away the tape, balled it up and hurled into the crowd with a huge smile on her face, pointing towards where she’d thrown it and telling the fans they had a souvenir from the Mistress of the Microphone. 

Zack: Running her mouth to the fans is a great way to give Vivi a chance to get herself together that much quicker. And I’m definitely starting to pull for her.

Lexi: Only starting to? The rest of us have been there for a while now, Zack. 

Vivi started to recover as Diamond turned her attention back towards her and darted forwards, catching her with a thrust kick into her midsection before she grabbed hold of her wrist and fired her across into the corner. Steele followed in close behind her, leaving her feet to deliver a splash that crushed her against the turnbuckle pads before she pulled the New Orleans native away from the pads and sent her across the ring with an Irish whip. On her return the musician hoisted her opponent upwards and dropped her throat first across the top rope with a stun gun. Vivi landed on her knees, gasping for breath once more and received a series of martial arts kicks to her shoulder blades before Diamond finished off the volley of blows with a stiff kick to the back of her head which caused to fall across the middle rope. It enabled Diamond to take off across the ring and on her return she left her feet to land on Vivi’s shoulders as she lay over the middle rope. Diamond sat on her opponent’s shoulders, choking her against the middle rope as she crossed her legs and started to strum an air guitar as though performing an acoustic set for the fans in attendance while Parks demanded the break again and started the count.

Zack: People actually go and see this woman in concert? I guess there are people who will watch just about anything.

Lexi: I guess obnoxiousness is in this season…

He reached four before Diamond slid off her foe’s shoulders and out to the apron, stepping away from the New Orleans born wrestler. Vivi had stayed leaning over the middle rope as she tried to catch her breath and it gave Steele the perfect opportunity to step forwards and deliver a guillotine leg drop to the back of the head of the Voodoo Queen, sending her falling back to the canvas. Traeger rolled away as Diamond played to the fans for a moment before she turned back to the ring, waving Vivi upwards as she was already forcing her way back to her knees. As Vivi made it to one knee, Diamond started to bounce on the bottom rope and when Traeger made it fully upright, the Londoner hopped up onto the top rope and came off with a springboard into a high crossbody which took the New Orleans native back down to the canvas, Steele landing on top of her and hooking her leg for the pinfall. Parks slid into position.

Lexi: At least Diamond is making actual attempts at a cover now… that’s something at least, right?

One…

Two…

…TH-

Zack: Close call for Vivi right there, but she’s still got plenty of fire in the tank.

Vivi kicked out and Steele glared at the referee for a moment before she looked back down at her opponent, pulling her upwards as Diamond rose to her feet and sent her barrelling across the ring into the corner with an Irish whip. As Traeger hit the turnbuckle pads, Diamond followed her in and caught her with a high knee to the jaw. The Gemstone dropped down to her feet and circled back around to the opposite side of the ring at a jog then broke into a sprint across the ring and caught the former Future Shock Champion with a Yakuza Kick to the jaw that saw her slump down in the corner. Diamond stepped to the side, took hold of the top rope and stomped her foot on the mat a couple of times, trying to get the crowd to clap along only for them to boo her before she began to fire off a series of kicks into Vivi’s midsection. The referee told the Englishwoman to let the American out of the corner, starting the five count and getting to four before Diamond let up. 

Zack: Obnoxious as she is, I don’t think Diamond wants to get disqualified in her return to FFW tonight. And I know Vivi has no interest in that.

Lexi: Vivi definitely won’t want to win the match that way, she’d much rather get a decisive win over Diamond. 

She stepped back and grabbed hold of Traeger by the hair, jerking her out of the covner and while Parks reprimanded her for pulling the hair, Steele ignored him and pulled her foe into a single knee facebreaker keeping hold of her hair and using it to snap her downwards, slamming her face first into the canvas. The musician stepped past her and climbed up onto the middle rope where she clapped her hands together over her head, causing the crowd to boo her loudly all the while measuring Vivi up and when the Voodoo Queen pushed up to her knees, Diamond leapt into a leg drop across the back of her head sending her down into the canvas once more. Quickly the Londoner rolled her opponent over and made the cover again.

Lexi: Another cover by Diamond, but I think Vivi still has a fair bit left to go yet. 

One…

Two…

…TH-

Zack: Another close call for Diamond, but she’s finding Vivi to be a lot more resilient than she imagined.

Again Vivi Kicked out just after the two count had been completed and Diamond shook her head at the referee this time, asking him if he had any rhythm because the uneveness of the count suggested he did not before she started to pull Traeger upwards. As she got the Voodoo Queen to her feet, Vivi suddenly came to life as she shoved Steele backwards half a step and caught her with a forearm to the side of the jaw. A second forearm followed, the fans cheering her loudly as a third landed that saw Steele stagger backwards a step. Vivi dropped back to the ropes and came back towards Diamond, looking for a clothesline but the Londoner ducked underneath it at the last moment. Traeger stopped on a dime and spun around with a haymaker of a right hand… that was blocked as Diamond cut her off with a finger poke to the eye. 

Zack: That’ll stop any offense every day of the week. Definitely something I’d suspect Diamond of using too.

Lexi: It’s hard to carry on an offense when you can’t see, that’s probably why so many people choose to use an eye poke to get out of a sticky situation. 

Vivi staggered backwards, hand clamped over her eye and Parks immediately started to threaten the musician with disqualification, trying to get in her face only for Diamond to step past him, grab hold of the New Orleans native and pull her into a Northern Lights suplex, bridging upwards for the pinfall as she did so.

Zack: Textbook execution right there, Diamond may be close to hearing the bell!

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Lexi: I really thought that was going to be shower time for Vivi then, I’m glad to be wrong. 

Vivi again kicked out before the three count could be completed and rolled off to the side, trying to clear her vision once more following the eye poke. Diamond took full advantage as, from her knees, she grabbed hold of the sides of Vivi’s head by the hair and started to drive her head repeatedly into the canvas. The official told her to let go of the hair, starting the count and got to three before he saw Diamond scrub her face against the canvas quickly before releasing just before the five count. Steele popped up to her feet only to grab hold of Vivi’s head once more, turning her head before she stomped her boot down to scrape her laces over the Voodoo Queen’s eye sockets. Again Parks found himself having to tell Diamond off, telling her to stop targeting the eye sockets and was pretty much ignored as Steele pulled Vivi up to her feet and fired her across the ring into the corner once more. 

Zack: Vivi’s gotta get back into this sooner than later. I don’t want to hear the Gemstones play us out with a victory song.

Lexi: Oh lord, why did you have to go and put that thought out there in the universe. 

As Traeger struck the turnbuckles, Diamond took off after her and launched herself into a hip check into her midsection, following it up when she landed on her feet before she threw her body into Vivi’s again and then again before she threw up a hand and brought it down like she was striking a power chord on her guitar and then started with a barrage of headbutts into Vivi’s chest like she was headbanging in the corner. The referee demanded the break and started the count once more, getting to four before Diamond stumbled back two steps before she pushed her hair back and revealed a huge grin on her face. Quickly Steele measured up her foe before she stepped forwards, climbing up the ropes as she hooked Traeger by the head and pulled her out into a Tornado DDT that planted her into the canvas. Diamond floated over and hooked the leg tightly for the cover.

Zack: She tried to make her head part of the mat! Is this it?!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: No! Vivi is still in this!

At the last moment, the Voodoo Queen got her shoulder up from the canvas and Diamond stared a hole through the referee as he confirmed the two count while Steele asked for the three count. He shook his head and told her it was only two which saw Kate drive a pair of forearms into Vivi’s jaw and then fell across her into the pinfall again, kicking her feet up onto the middle rope as Parks started the count.

Lexi: I’m not sure how much more Vivi has left in her, and with Diamond’s feet on the ropes, this could be it for the Voodoo Queen. 

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Good for Vivi! Diamond tried to steal it, and Vivi stopped that even the referee didn’t catch it.

Even with Diamond’s feet on the ropes for extra leverage, Vivi managed to roll her shoulder to break up the pinfall. Again Steele glared a hole through the referee, slapping her hands together, demanding the three count from him. Parks though was adamant that it was only a two, telling the musician that the shoulder came up from the canvas in time and that the match would continue. Diamond continued to argue with him, accusing him of having a vendetta against her and excellent music with him having banished her bandmates and now refusing to count the three. Again she was told it was a two and the shoulder came up. It caused the “Sorceress of Submissions” to shake her head once more before she bent down and grabbed hold of Traeger’s ankle, twisting on her foot to increase the pressure on the joint. Vivi’s eyes immediately went wide; Parks dropped down to ask her if she wanted to quit and got a ‘No’ as Vivi immediately lunged and at full stretch managed to grab the bottom rope.

Zack: That doesn’t surprise me at all. I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw Vivi give up during a match. I’m not sure it’s in her DNA, she’d rather pass out first.

Lexi: Vivi’s ring awareness saved her then and it’s kept her in this match. 

Parks called for the break and started the count as Diamond tried to jerk her away from the ropes unsuccessfully. As he reached four, Steele released the hold and stepped forwards looking to pull Vivi up to her feet with a handful of hair. This time as she pulled Vivi upwards, Traeger caught her with a stiff right hand to jaw that caused Steele to drop to the mat and the crowd to explode in cheers. The Musician scrambled to get back to her feet but only made it as far as her knees before Vivi caught her with a bionic elbow to the top of her head that saw the musician sit back on her heels before a second elbow strike was driven into the top of her skull. Vivi took a moment to gain her bearing which allowed Diamond to push up onto one knee…and Traeger sent her down to the mat with a shining wizard to the side of the head. 

Zack: What a shot! That’ll dim Diamond’s running lights, and I’m not sure they were all that bright to begin with.

Lexi: It might actually knock a bit of sense into her… though again, I’m not gonna hold my breath on it. 

Vivi rolled away and used the ring ropes to pull herself slowly up to her feet as Diamond also started to rise, the musician making it to her feet a moment before Traeger did but still the Voodoo Queen struck first as she skipped away from the ropes and caught her opponent with a teeth rattling savate kick to the underside of the jaw. Diamond reeled away, holding her mouth and that allowed the former Future Shock Champion to hop up onto the middle rope and launch herself into a springboard single handed bulldog that spiked the Londoner into the canvas face first. Traeger rolled away once more and took a couple of moments to come back to her feet and watched as Diamond pushed up from a knee to her feet before she skipped forwards and delivered a perfect From Treme With Love bicycle knee to the jaw. It saw Diamond fall back into the ring ropes, virtually sitting on the middle rope as she leant against the top, eyes looking glazed. She didn’t get to stay there long before Vivi jerked her forward by the wrist and pulled her forwards into the Southern Incantation STO backbreaker that transitioned into a reverse STO. As Diamond rolled onto her back, Vivi threw herself on top of her and reached to hook the leg.

Zack: Have a little SOUTHERN INCANTATION, Diamond!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Damn… that was so close, I really thought Vivi was gonna have her hand raised there. 

It was Diamond’s turn to get her shoulder up from the canvas in the nick of time as Vivi sat up and looked towards the referee with three fingers raised. Parks shook his head, telling her it was two and pointing to the shoulder as he explained that it came up in the nick of time. Traeger nodded her head and slowly pulled herself up to her feet, heading across the ring where she measured up her opponent. Slowly Steele was using the ring ropes to haul herself up to her feet and then unsteadily turned towards the New Orleans native. It saw the Voodoo Queen explode forwards, looking for The Reminder clothesline from Hell but Diamond saw it coming as she ducked beneath it, stepping forwards as she did and then turned to face Vivi only to get a Pele Kick to the top of her head that dropped her to the canvas. The former Future Shock Champion rolled to the ropes and pulled herself upwards, leaning back against them before she fired herself forwards and into a back splash across Diamond’s body before she leaned back and reached down to hook the leg once more.

Zack: Senton right on target for the voodoo priestess, and there’s the cover!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: How on earth did Diamond kick out of that?!

Again Diamond’s shoulder popped up from the mat to stop the three count and Vivi sat up, asking the referee for the three count only to see Parks wave it off and explain the shoulder came up. Traeger asked him again if he was sure getting confirmation once again before she accepted the count and began to come to her feet again. As she made it upright she waved Steele upwards, measuring up the musician and as the Gem Stone made it to a vertical base, Vivi launched herself forwards and delivered the Bow Down running dropkick to the Londoner’s knees, taking her legs out from underneath and causing her to face plant into the canvas. Diamond slowly started to push herself upwards from the mat as Vivi kipped up to her feet and caused the crowd to cheer loudly as she gave the signal for the Hurricane Vivienne. As the Englishwoman made it up to one knee, Traeger charged forwards, hooked her head and as she left her feet to swing around her, Steele managed to shove her off. Traeger landed on her feet and turned to face her opponent only for Diamond to suddenly spring upwards, grabbing hold of Vivi’s head and dropped her with the Diamond Cutter. Kate quickly dove on top of her, hooking her legs and as she did so, grabbing hold of a handful of tights.

Zack: Oh please don’t tell me…that’s the DIAMOND CUTTER!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Oh… for the love of… she’s actually managed to steal this one right from under Vivi’s nose. 

Parks completed the count and called for the bell and Diamond rolled away, holding her jaw as she did so before she started to come to her feet, Parks helping her upright. He raised her hand in the air as the crowd booed her loudly.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… DIAMOND STEELE!!!

Zack: For the love of…what a lousy way to start off the show tonight here in the Philippines, Lexi. 

Lexi: Let’s hope that the rest of the night puts the fans in a better mood or this might be FFW’s first and last invite to the Philippines!

The crowd continued to boo Diamond as she raised her hands in the air in victory before she headed towards the corner and climbed to the middle rope, throwing her hands up into the air as she did so, causing the crowd to boo her loudly. She dropped back down to her feet and as she did so, she saw Vivi getting back to her feet and immediately she skipped towards her and caught her with a superkick to the jaw, dropping her down to the mat. Diamond dove on top of her, showing her both middle fingers before she started to drive the point of her elbow into her forehead. After the third blow, blood could be seen starting to spread across her forehead. Steele landed three more elbow shots before Parks managed to pull her away only for the official to get shoved backwards to the mat before Kate dropped back on top of her opponent, slapping her disrespectfully across the jaw and asking her if she really thought she was a good role model for her child. A final slap landed before Diamond came back to her feet.

Lexi: And what exactly is the need for this?! She already won the match, this is just uncalled for. 

Zack: I think Vivi gave her more trouble than she was expecting, and this is Diamond’s way of trying to show her up just a little bit more after the match.

With a grin on her face, the musician stepped through the ropes and began to head up the ramp, celebrating her win as Vivi had a longer on her face as she pressed a hand to her forehead where it was bleeding, grimacing slightly. The camera caught Diamond bowing to the crowd as they booed and jeered her loudly before the show cut elsewhere in the arena.

Problem Solver Abi

The next thing we see is Kyle Kilmeade, manager of the Gold Standard as well as other women. Standing next to him is the fiery haired Abigail Lindsay. Both of them are standing in the hallway near the locker rooms.

Kyle: As I travel the country, I’ve been approached by more than one person asking me the same question. Why are Abigail Lindsay and I working together? Why was she in Calgary to stop Jacqui from getting her hands on me? What has she been doing here lately? Is she under contract again? And now that FFW and Future Shock management have also been inquiring, no time like the present to explain it.

He smiles at the redhead before he continues.

Kyle: For the record, I’ve known Abi before I even found my way into the wrestling business. You could say she’s the reason I got involved at all. If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t have been introduced to this business and ended up managing many of the best women in the sport. We’ve been very tight through the years as a result. Isn’t that right? 

Abigail nods. 

Abigail: We won’t share the intricate details of our years long friendship. None of your business. The only thing you need to know is none of my various runs in FFW have been by accident. Kyle has always negotiated on my behalf. Always made sure I was taken care of. He is a brilliant man most of you don’t appreciate. But I do. Always have. Always will. To simplify why I stand by Kyle in a way even the most brain dead of you can comprehend, I am here to show my appreciation for a man who means a lot to me by ensuring any of you in the back who think putting your hands on this man is a bright idea, you’ll have to contend with me now. 

Kyle: And the great thing about that? It’s just like Jacqui found out in Calgary. You just never know where Abi might pop up. She could be at ringside with me. She could be in the crowd. She could be anywhere. The perfect part is…she’s not under contract to anyone. She works with me, so she can be anywhere she wants as long as I’m there. I got a main event to manage tonight, maybe you see her there if the need arises. You just never know. Hashtag Unpredicta-Abi. 

Abigail giggles at what Kyle said. 

Abigail: Should be trending world wide very soon. 

Abigail clears her throat. 

Abigail: Never been a mercenary before. Got to admit, it’s pretty cool. Doubt  Jacqui was entertained by my presence. Eh. Not my problem. I will be a problem for anyone who wants to beat Kyle up. All you need to do is behave, and I might be a woman without a purpose. Who are we kidding? For years whether it is Future Shock or FFW, the women in the locker room have been pretty inconsiderate. I’m not amused. Never have been. Enough is enough, it’s time for a change. You are looking at that change. Ladies, looks like you have a problem, lil ole me, Abigail Lindsay. 

Abi winks. And then the show cuts elsewhere. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 04:19:46 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 01:38:23 pm »

Scarlett Has Questions

After a commercial for Relentless next month on All Access, the camera finds Amber Carano standing in front of the Breaking Point logo. Lately, you’d expect to see the owner of FFW with her. But this time, she’s alone…not for long though.

Amber: Breaking Point continues here in the Mall of Asia Arena in the Philippines. And I’m about to be joined by the owner of–

The redhead who entered the shot was not Samantha, instead it was the FFW Hall of Famer and final SVW Champion Scarlett Kincaid. The Cajun got a very loud response from the crowd, since it had been quite a few years since she’d been on a FFW show. Amber had a wry smile when she saw her, and welcomed her with a hug.

Amber: Well this isn’t the owner of FFW, but a welcome surprise nonetheless. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the 5 time FFW Champion and Hall of Famer Scarlett Kincaid!

Scarlett: Hi Amber. 

She looked at the camera and gave it a small wave.

Scarlett: Hi everyone. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? And there’s no need to start leaping to conclusions, I know Adam and Samantha have been handing out contracts of late, but right now, my name isn’t on any of them. I’ve just flown a couple of thousand miles to talk to Amber.

Amber: Remind me to give you my new number before you go home, by the way. It kinda slipped my mind, but I’m glad to see you. How’s everyone? How proud are you of Kelly? 

Scarlett shrugged her shoulders.

Scarlett: That explains why you didn’t answer. Plus…you know, I don’t mind having a flimsy excuse to visit a beautiful place like the Philippines. This place is something of a tropical paradise in places. Amazing beaches too. As for Kelly…HUGELY proud of her. I watched her chase that title for ten years, I was there for every up, every down. I knew she’d do it and what a way to do it. What a match it was. Missy and Kelly put on an absolute classic - one of my favourite matches of last year.

She took a deep breath.

Scarlett: As for how everyone is…Cody’s about as you’d expect after everything that happened. It was a dream for him to have his own company and for it to be ripped away. And to be honest, Amber, you’re not helping matters. I get it, you’ve got a job to do. The first time is doing it, the second time and the third time… and I’m guessing that you were going to bring it up with Samantha too? That’s just stirring the pot and trying to make headlines and cause trouble. You’ve got a track record for that, haven’t you? All the way back to when we first met and you threatened to give out my phone number live on air.

Amber: Oh yeah, I remember that. But I didn’t say anything mean about Cody in any of my interviews with Miss Star. Sounds like maybe you are annoyed with her, since she’s the one who was sharing her thoughts every show.

Scarlett: Because you kept bringing it up and asking her the questions about SVW, about Cody and about former SVW talent that are signing contracts here. We both know that you could have phrased all those questions you asked differently; in ways that would have led Samantha to share her views on events that have happened and led to this situation. Like I said, you do have a history of poking at the wasp's nest to see what happens.

Amber: Well do you think anything she said was unfair? I don’t recall her saying anything insulting or untrue. 

Scarlett: That’s not the point Amber. You think Cody - your friend, someone who gave you an opportunity - enjoyed having salt rubbed into the wound because YOU just had to keep on bringing it up? Because YOU just had to keep on asking leading questions and soliciting Samantha’s views week after week after week? Especially when you didn’t need to?

Amber doesn’t respond at first, seemingly thinking over what Scarlett was saying before smiling widely again.

Amber: I had a good reason though. I wasn’t just doing it for the lulz or anything like that. Would you like me to connect the dots? 

Scarlett: Was it more than just trying to get headlines and some kinda scoop? I mean…we know Cody and Samantha haven’t always been on the best of terms anyway; that even when he was working here, there were times that their relationship was strained - after all, her best friends did break his neck at one point. 

Amber: Nothing like that. I wasn’t out for headlines or scoops, though those videos did get a lot of views on the YouTube channel. I know you follow along with everything, so I’m sure you remember last year when Samantha offered Adam the position of Head of Talent Relations for both FFW and Future Shock. And he ended up turning it down, because he loves Future Shock and being part of it. Well that got me thinking. Why couldn’t Cody have that job after what happened in SVW? So for the last three shows, I’ve been asking her about him and kinda letting her vent…I guess.. You know, draw out the venom till there wasn’t any left. And then I was going to suggest to her tonight that he would be great to fill that job…because it’s still open. See my train of thought now? 

Scarlett: It’s certainly a train of thought. I can’t imagine many people have been recommended for a job after the sort of comments that have been made on the last couple of shows. Heck, knowing Samantha, she was probably just as likely to tell you she never wanted to hear you utter his name again. But I can appreciate you wanting to see Cody get his job back.

Amber: I think I was pretty darn close to getting her to at least think about it first. That’s all I was doing, kinda like a psychiatrist really. I was letting her get any unhappy emotions about him out of her system before I put her on the spot about giving him the job. Also because I didn’t think just asking her out of the blue about giving him a job again was likely going to work too well. 

Scarlett: And you didn’t feel like mentioning how he helped lay the foundations that turned this into a billion dollar company? How he signed a lot of the current members of the Hall of Fame? How he was prepared to risk a lot on signing up a waitress from Baton Rouge with zero wrestling experience to a contract? Or that Future Shock was originally his idea and his baby and, again, that idea laid the foundation for what Samantha sees as her only competition right now? 

Amber shook her head with a scrunched nose.

Amber: No, that didn’t seem relevant to me. Why don’t you bring him along to our next show when we will be in Sydney, Australia? And I’ll masterfully craft a narrative that is sure to get her to think it over, if not automatically offer him the job on the spot? 

Scarlett: Sydney is a nice city to visit…albeit a really long flight. You couldn’t have drawn the venom and been prepared to masterfully craft this narrative two weeks ago when you were in Paris and Cody and I could’ve gone to our holiday home?

The redhead smiled at the interviewer.

Scarlett: I’ll see what I can do. Maybe try playing the wife card. But I’m not going to make any promises.

Amber: I was going to bring it up tonight, but you kinda used up my allotted interview time. So it’ll have to be Sydney instead. Do whatever you have to do to get him there. And WHEN this works, boy….you guys are gonna owe me BIG!!

Scarlett; IF this works, Amber. IF. And we’ll see - after three weeks of ‘drawing the venom’ on worldwide television…we might just be able to call it even.

Amber only smiled as Scarlett finished speaking, and the show then went back to the ring for the next match.

The camera cut back to the ring where it found Kat standing by to begin the introductions for the following match.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: The debuts continue tonight on Breaking Point, though this is more of an official capacity in Kristina Spencer’s case. We saw plenty of her and Michelle last year when they weren’t under contract.

Lexi: They certainly made a pest of themselves last year when they weren’t even employed by FFW, so it’ll be interesting to see what happens now that they are. 

The lights dim and then "No One Will Survive" by CFO$ begins to play as smoke gathers at the entrance. After a few moments Veronica Chandler walks out with Dante Knox followed by her clients Kristina Spencer and  Michelle Storm. Michelle stands on the top of the ramp with a huge smirk on her face as she looks over at Kristina who is wearing shades and a leather jacket and has her barbwire bat dragging on the floor. She lowers her sunglasses as the lights come up and scoffs at the crowd before her. She pushes her sunglasses back up on her face. Michelle, Dante and Veronica make their way down the aisle making sure not to  allow the crowd to touch either of them or Kristina who looks ready to pounch on any fan stupid enough to touch her.

Kat: Coming down the aisle accompanied by Consultant Dante Knox, Michelle Storm and Vivacious Vee hailing from The City Of Angels and weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds - “THE WICKED” KRISTINA SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante gets on the ring apron and opens the ropes for Veronica and Michelle as Kristina walks around the ring slamming her bat down on the ring steps before slamming her bat onto the announce table and staring at and freaking Kevin out. Kristina finally slides into the ring and raises her barbwire bat into the air getting cheers from hardcore fans and jeers from everybody else. Both Veronica and Michelle stand off to the side clapping for her and demanding the crowd do the same. Kristina stares at the referee and stalks him into a corner before Veronica walks over and gives him instructions on how to referee the match. Kristina then removes her shades and jacket and hands her barbwire bat to Michelle who exits the ring and stands in the corner with Veronica.

Zack: For those who followed SVW, they know what kind of woman Kristina Spencer is. For those who didn’t, she’s chaotic, dangerous, and doesn’t have a regard for anyone other than her partner and her managers. She’s the total antithesis of Caitlyn.

Lexi: From what I’ve seen of Kristina and her partner, they seem to underestimate their opponents a fair bit, which in FFW is probably going to bite them in the ass. 

Ah-ooh!
If you got troubles let 'em go
Let 'em soar so high, high into the sky
Just like a red balloon

“Red Balloon” by Charli XCX begins to play as red balloons fall from the ceiling, just before Caitlyn comes out through the curtain, looking up in amazement at the balloons showering down on the crowd before looking down to the ring.

Monday morning
Shoot up like a rocket
Yeah, the sun is shining
Keep it in my pocket
Got this golden feeling
Never gonna stop, it just goes on and on

The balloons start getting tossed around in the crowd as Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp to the ring. The former fitness instructor hops up onto the apron and over the top rope to high five a smiling Kat.

Kat: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New Y–

Zack: I told you she was chaotic and dangerous! Kat barely got out of the way!

Lexi: That was just plain rude, not even letting Kat finish her introduction. 

Before Kat could finish the introduction she had to dive out of the way as Kristina launched herself out of the corner and drove Storm down to the canvas with a spear. Spencer rolled off to the side, Michelle Storm stepping forwards and beginning to stomp away at Caitlyn’s body. Quickly Spencer joined in as the former fitness instructor started to cover up only to be hauled up to her feet by her hair. Immediately Caitlyn started to throw left and right hands, tagging both members of the Wicked Storm with a pair of shots as she did so before she was cut off thanks to an eye poke from Michelle. Caitlyn reeled and tried to get away only for the two members of the Storm to grab her from behind, lifting her up and slamming her down into the canvas with a double side suplex. It saw Michelle roll on top of her and started to choke Caitlyn out as Stephen Wilson tried to pull her away unsuccessfully, while the New Yorker tried to pull the hand away from her throat before she finally brought her leg up and caught her attacker with a pair of knees to the side of the head to get the break which allowed the bubbly blonde to roll to the side gasping for breath.

Zack: This match has gone entirely out of control, which is just how the Wicked Storm likes it! 

Lexi: It says a lot I think that they feel the need to pull this kind of malarkey before the bell rings. I think they’ve made a mistake thinking Caitlyn is an easy target though. 

It was only the most momentary relief for Caitlyn before Kristina caught her with an elbow drop to the side of the head. Immediately she started to pull Caitlyn up, directing traffic as she pointed to the corner and told Michelle to climb up. As Michelle did so, The Wicked hooked Caitlyn’s arms and began to connect with knees to her body. The crowd suddenly started to cheer loudly as she went to pull Caitlyn into position for a piledriver only for Mila to hit the ring, hopping up onto the apron and shoving Michelle’s foot off the ropes, causing the brunette half of Wicked Storm to crash hard to the mat. Kristina pushed Caitlyn away and waved Mila into the ring, getting her wish granted as Martin half stepped through the ropes only to launch herself off the bottom rope and into a springboard superman punch that caught Kristina on the jaw causing her to stumble backwards. As Spencer found her balance, Mila stepped quickly forwards and launched herself into a Thesz press, driving the Wicked down to the canvas and landing on top of her. Martin began to fire off right and left hands only for Kristina to cover up. Still Mila hammered away at her forearms trying to break through her guard till seconds later Michelle grabbed hold of her hair and started to pull the army veteran upwards and away. As soon as Martin was upright though, Caitlyn skipped forwards and caught Michelle with a superkick that caught her to the side of the head and caused her to fall to the side, catching herself on the ropes to keep herself upright as she held her jaw. 

Zack: I’m glad Mila was watching close by backstage, because now we’ve evened the sides…but this is supposed to be a one on one match!

Lexi: You rarely find one without the other when it comes to Caitlyn and Mila and there’s no way that Mila would sit by and watch while her best friend gets attacked two on one. 

Caitlyn and her partner checked on each other as Kristina was getting to the mat and as they were both about to go for her and as Michelle launched herself off the ropes, Security hit the ring, catching all four wrestlers and pushed them back to opposite sides of the ring. The four competitors tried to break through the security cordon separating them, only for it to hold firm as the show cut to a quick commercial for the FFW online store. 

When the show came back it showed all four wrestlers still in the ring, with Stephen Wilson between them, security still standing at ringside warily as Kat made an announcement.

Zack: This is a wild situation, and security is doing everything in its power to get this match back under control.

Lexi: They don’t seem to be having much luck. There’s a lot of adrenaline and bad feeling inside that ring right now, you can feel it radiating out. 

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been informed that this is now a tag –

Zack: Here they come again!

Before she could get the words out of her mouth, Michelle and Kristina came out of their corner and headed straight towards the Midnight Storm only for both Midnight and Caitlyn to see them coming, Mila sidestepping the onrushing Michelle, grabbing hold of her head as she rushed towards her and hurled her over the top rope and to the floor as Caitlyn caught Kristina with a jumping high knee to the chest, it sent Spencer down to the mat for a moment before she quickly came back to her feet and was shoved back into the Midnight Storm corner where Mila and Caitlyn alternated delivering kicks into her midriff. Wilson told one of them to leave the ring, imploring with them to do so. After a couple of seconds, Caitlyn looked to the side and saw Michelle starting to get up on the outside which caused Storm to take off across the ring, hitting the opposite ropes and came back with a suicide dive through the ropes that took Michelle down on the outside with the bubbly blonde on top of her. With just two wrestlers in the ring, Wilson called for the bell telling Mila to let Kristina out of the corner and starting the five count as soon it sounded. Meanwhile Kat finished her announcement - if only for confirmation.

Kat: This match is now a Tag Team Match!!

Zack: A little on the fly booking tonight in Pasay, and we’ve now got a tag match officially underway! I like it!

Lexi: Wicked Storm may have bitten off more than they can chew. They came looking for a two on one assault on a bubbly blonde and got an angry hard hitting brunette thrown in for free. 

The fans cheered as Mila followed the referee’s instructions, pulling Kristina out of the corner with a hand on the back of her head but only to spin her back around and drive her face first into the top turnbuckle. As Spencer bounced off it, Mila grabbed the back of her head once more and sent her face first into the top turnbuckle nine more times. Kristina stumbled backwards as Martin hit the ropes and came back to take Spencer off her feet with a clothesline. Kristina started to rise only for Mila to take hold of her wrist and twist her arm into an arm wringer. Spencer continued to push up from her knees to her feet; Midnight twisting further on the arm as she did so and when Kristina made it back to a vertical base the Englishwoman snapped on her arm, yanking her off balance and sending her straight back down to the canvas. The Wicked Storm member grimaced as she held her shoulder for a moment and pushed back upwards, only to get as far as her knees before Mila locked in a shoulder claw, digging her fingertips into her foe’s skin to pinch the nerve; the blonde instantly grabbing at her hands to try and pull them away from her but Mila’s grip was vise like.

Zack: Kristina’s learning that there’s not a woman on the FFW roster who has a better grip than Mila. Those years in military service gave her a lot of new skills and talents. 

Lexi: Mila has proven to be one tough nut to crack and Kristina is getting a first hand demonstration of that right now. 

Meanwhile, on the outside, Caitlyn and Michelle were starting to rise, which saw the New Yorker push her opponent back against the crowd barrier and drive four quick raised knees into her midsection before she pulled her away and set her up for a suplex. The bubbly blonde never got to deliver the move as Michelle blocked the first attempt before she fired off a palm strike into her namesake’s kidney area that allowed her to push her off. Caitlyn stepped back and Michelle lowered her shoulder as she charged towards her, driving her backwards and into the ring post as security started to move towards them. Storm drove four more shoulder thrusts into Caitlyn’s midriff, squashing her against the post as she did so before she backed up, patting her hand that she raised for the crowd. All the fans at ringside booed her. Security tried to stop her only for her to spin around and deck one with a straight right before she continued the spin in order to dart forwards and leap into a superman punch aimed at Caitlyn’s jaw that saw Michelle only got ring post as the New Yorker ducked out of the way and ghosted behind her foe, wrapping her arms around her waist as Michelle held her hand and snapped off a German suplex to send her down to the floor. The pair took a moment before either of them started to rise and found that security had moved in to stand between them as Melinda Davis was trying to tell them to go back to their corners; Caitlyn kept an eye on Michelle even as she stepped backwards and cautiously began to pull herself up onto the apron.

Zack: I’ll give the referee credit for trying to stay in control of this match. She’s got her work cut out for her, because chaos is what Michelle and Kristina thrive in.

Lexi: These two teams are at opposite ends of the spectrum. It’s like a classic story of good versus evil or Batman and Superman versus The Joker and Lex Luthor. 

Back in the ring, Kristina had managed to force her way up to her feet despite Mila keeping the nerve hold applied before she threw a closed fist into her opponent’s stomach. A second and third followed that before Martin released the hold. Spencer immediately looked to press home the advantage as she caught her opponent with a pair of forearms to the side of the jaw that caused Mila to step backwards before she looked to catch her with a spinning back elbow. Midnight, though, saw the blow coming and ducked beneath the elbow, quickly popping back up to counter the move with an Atomic drop. It caused the Wicked to step forwards, gingerly and before she could turn, Mila took her down to the mat with a chop block to the back of her knees and quickly grabbed hold of her ankle, looking to apply an ankle lock. As soon as she started to look for the hold, Kristina writhed and struggled in an attempt to get away, finding her foot was tightly gripped, she rolled to her back, pulled her foot towards, bringing Mila’s head downwards which allowed the blonde to fire off kicks into the Londoner’s face. It got her the break and caused Mila to step backwards as Kristina rolled away and began to get to her feet once more.

Zack: This just goes to show you that the Wicked Storm are disliked no matter where they go, and this Filipino crowd is reminding them of that.

Lexi: Can you really blame them? They don’t do anything to endear themselves to anyone except each other. 

Martin went to drop back to the ropes to build up momentum to charge her foe only to faceplant into the canvas as Michelle caught her ankle from the outside. Immediately the official reprimanded the Wicked Storm member, telling her to return to her corner; Melinda Davis and security trying to back her up; Michelle holding her hand up innocently as she retreated to her corner, getting a pat on the back from Dante and a hug from Vee when she reached it. Meanwhile, Stephen Wilson turned his attention back to the action in the ring, just in time to see Kristina skip forwards and drive a stiff kick into Midnight’s sternum as she knelt up, quickly taking a step backwards in order to follow it up with a boot to the face, followed quickly by a knee to the jaw. Mila sat back for a moment, holding her jaw as she did so before Kristina pulled her back up to her feet only to rake her eyes. As Wilson went to reprimand her, Spencer Irish whipped her foe into the Wicked Storm’s corner and followed in close behind her to catch her with a clothesline in the corner and then immediately followed that by wrapping her hands around her throat to choke her out. Wilson called for the break and started the count, getting to four before she broke, stepping backwards with her hands raised.

Zack: The Wicked Storm may be all kinds of chaotic, but they are also a very successful tag team. They were longtime tag champions in SVW, after all. But I think they could be out of their depth against Caitlyn and Mila.

Lexi: Caitlyn and Mila can definitely hold their own inside the ring, and they’re two hard hitting women for sure. 

It was only a momentary relief for Mila before Kristina grabbed hold of the top rope and started to fire off side kicks into Midnight’s stomach. Again the official demanded that the army veteran be allowed out of the corner and started the count getting to four once more before Spencer relented. Again it proved to only be for a moment before The Wicked raised her boot and pressed the sole against Mila’s throat to choke her out. Once more the official called for the break and started the count, Kristina milking it for every moment that she could before she lowered her foot and this time Wilson stepped between her and Mila in the corner, telling her to back up and allow Martin out of the corner. As he did so, Michelle wrapped the tag rope around Martin’s neck and leaned backwards, choking her out, causing Mila to claw at the rope around her neck, kicking her feet against the mat as she struggled to breathe. All the while Kristina was arguing with the referee, telling him that Mila shouldn’t even be out here and that this was supposed to be just her and Caitlyn and the former Fitness Instructor should’ve been a good little girl, taken the beating she would’ve gotten and accepted the loss without having her friend try to blindside them. It caused the referee to roll his eyes, warning Kristina once more that he would disqualify and as he started to turn around to check on Mila, Michelle released her grip on the tag rope and stood with her hands raised innocently while the Englishwoman gasped for breath in the corner and Kristina made the tag.

Zack: Mila could do with a tag sooner than later. And we know Caitlyn is more than ready to take over as soon as she is allowed to.

Lexi: Caitlyn is chomping at the bit but unlike her opponents she isn’t one to break the rules. 

Storm came into the ring and joined her partner in putting the boot to Midnight’s midsection, continuing as Kristina left the ring before she followed the referee’s instructions and pulled the Londoner out of the corner where she trapped her arms by her side and started to deliver a series of headbutts into her chest. Again Wilson called for the break and started the count, getting it on four and Michelle took a moment or two before she unloaded with a knife edge chop to Mila’s chest, sending the army veteran back into the corner. As she hit the turnbuckles the Las Vegas born wrestler raised her foot and pressed it against her throat as Kristina tagged herself in. The blonde stepped through the ropes and again put the boots to Midnight, the referee calling for the break while simultaneously demanding Michelle leave the ring. As he made it to four, Michelle lowered her foot and stepped through the ropes to the outside only for Kristina to immediately tag her back in. As the Wicked Storm’s Storm stepped through the ropes, the two members of the newly signed team pulled the army veteran out of the corner, hooking her head as they did so and the pair of them lifted her into the air, holding her upside down for a couple of seconds only to drop her down to the canvas with a vertical suplex. 

Zack: A well executed vertical suplex from Michelle and Kristina. They may be as unstable as plutonium, but they know how to get the job done in the ring.

Lexi: Unfortunately that includes breaking and bending every rule imaginable to get it done. I’d be more impressed if they could manage it without the cheating to be honest. 

Spencer rolled out as her partner rolled on top of Mila and began to hammer away at her with forearms. As Midnight covered up, Michelle grabbed hold of her hair and started to slam the back of her head into the mat three…four…five times before she stood up, ignoring the reprimand from the official as she did so then sent the Londoner down to the canvas with a hair mare. Midnight landed on the canvas in a sitting position and the Sin City Storm skipped forwards and drove a stiff kick into her spine before she made the tag to Kristina. The blonde entered the ring and as she did so, the Wicked Storm members both measured up the downed army veteran before they stepped forwards and caught her with stereo superkicks to the side of her head. It caused Storm to collapse back to the mat and as Michelle left the ring, Spencer confidently dropped to her knees and made an arrogant cover, not even bothering to hook the leg as she did so.

Zack: No way this cover is going to get the job done against Mila…or anyone in FFW.

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: That looked like more of an insult than a genuine attempt at a cover to me. 

Before the count could be completed, Mila rolled her shoulder to bring up the pinfall. The referee showed Kristina the two count which saw her argue with him and demand the three for a couple of seconds, only for him to shake his head and explain the shoulder came up in time. Again Kristina shook her head but instead of arguing it further she grabbed hold of Mila by a handful of hair and pulled her head up from the canvas only to drive her back down with a forearm to the jaw. She did it a second time before she came to her feet and basked in the boos and jeers of the crowd, outstretching her arms to the side as she did so. It caused them to boo her louder, bringing a wider grin to her face as she reached down to pull Mila up to her feet, slapping her derogatorily across the jaw before she hurled her down to the mat with an exploder suplex. Mila hit the canvas and sat up before she rolled to her knees and started to push upwards while Kristina played to the crowd once more before advancing towards her. Spencer measured up the London born wrestler before she fired off a chick kick and got nothing but air as Midnight ducked beneath. The momentum saw Kristina spin all the way round and as she came back to facing her opponent, Martin hoisted her up on her shoulders and slammed her down into the canvas with a Samoan Drop. Mila immediately sat up after delivering the move and looked about her before her eyes fixed on Caitlyn in the corner and started to move so that she could crawl towards her, the bubbly blonde reaching as far into the ring as she could while the crowd cheered her on.

Zack: Caitlyn’s practically willing her arms to grow a little longer so she can make the tag. She’s ready to unload on these two demented women.

Lexi: Mila really needs this tag, she’s been taking punishment from both halves of the Wicked Storm for a while now. 

Kristina started to stir as Mila began to crawl towards the corner, Spencer coming to her feet and moved quickly, launching herself towards Caitlyn and sending her off the apron to the floor with a forearm to the jaw. She turned back towards Martin and stepped towards her, dropping down to her knees in front of her to apply a front facelock before she pulled her upwards and looked to be going for a DDT only for Mila to muscle her up into a back body drop counter. It caused Spencer to crash down to the mat and immediately sit up again as Midnight dropped to her knees and looked towards her empty corner. A moment later, though and Caitlyn popped back up onto the corner, hand outstretched once more. Mila again started to move towards her. Kristina got up and went to grab Mila’s ankle, jerking her backwards - but not before Midnight could dive and make the tag to the loud cheers from the crowd. 

Zack: There we go! That’s what Mila needed, and here comes hurricane Caitlyn!

Lexi: Look out below because Caitlyn is exploding into this now!

Immediately Caitlyn used the top rope to catapult herself over the top rope and caught Kristina with a flying shoulder tackle to take her down to the mat. Storm landed on her feet and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes to catch Spencer with a running knee lift on her return. It saw the Wicked Storm member rise to her feet and reel away from her opponent only for the New York blonde to leave her feet and slam Spencer face first into the mat with a single handed bulldog. Kristina bounced back up onto her hands and knees on impact before she staggered to come back to her feet, Caitlyn watching her as she did and started to skip forwards, looking to connect with a bicycle kick…only to pull out at the last moment as Wilson stepped between them, waving his hands to tell her to stop. Caitlyn looked at him bewildered for a moment before he told her to return to her corner. Storm tried to tell him she had made the tag, the crowd cheering as she slapped her hands together. He shook his head though and the shot cut to split screen, showing a replay of the tag between the Midnight Storm members only for the referee in the background to have his attention turned as cut off Michelle from trying to enter the ring.

Zack: You’ve GOT to be kidding! 

Lexi: Caitlyn and Mila made a legal tag… this is ridiculous. 

Again Caitlyn told the referee she made the tag, appealing to the crowd again for confirmation but still he held firm. The bubbly blonde looked downfalled as she headed back to the corner while Kristina pulled Mila back to the middle of the ring, pulling her up to her feet and caught her with an elbow strike to the jaw before she whipped her across the ring into the Wicked Storm corner. Mila hit the turnbuckles and Spencer charged in behind her to catch the army veteran with a running European uppercut. A second and a third found their target before Kristina stepped up onto the middle rope and started to fire off right and left hands into her forehead. She only delivered nine before shaking her head and dropping down to the canvas, eliciting more boos from the crowd which only got louder as she bowed deeply with a large grin on her face. As Kristina stepped forwards towards her opponent, Mila caught her with a jab to the jaw. Spencer reeled back for a moment and Mila launched into a back elbow to Michelle’s jaw. Storm managed to grab hold of the rope with one hand to stay on the apron as Mila stepped forwards and caught Spencer with a forearm to the jaw before she stepped backwards and caught Michelle with another back elbow shot - Storm managing to take a little bit off the blow as she got her arm up.

Zack: Look at the fight still left in Mila! She just defeated Jo McFarlane on the last show, and she’s more than able to keep Michelle reeling too!

Lexi: I said it before and I’ll say it again, Mila is definitely one tough nut to crack. 

Kristina forced herself to recover quicker this time and stepped forwards towards Mila, looking to catch her with a boot to the midriff only for Midnight to catch the foot as it came towards her and used it to jerk Spencer forwards as she lifted her up off her feet and into a modified stun gun that saw her clash heads with her tag partner, sending the Sin City native off the apron and to the floor. Vee and Dante quickly moved to check on Michelle as she lay on the floor. Kristina meanwhile staggered backwards and as she did so, Martin ran her over with a crooked arm lariat, driving her down into the mat spine first as she did so, landing on her knees as she delivered the move. Quickly Mila looked up as Caitlyn was beating the top turnbuckle with her palm, encouraging the crowd who responded and Midnight started to move quickly across the ring. Again as she got near, the Wicked Storm looked to prevent the tag, this time through Vee moving around the ring and grabbing hold of Caitlyn’s ankle; the bubbly blond held firm to the rope with one hand as Vee tried to pull her to the floor.

Zack: Feel free to kick Vee in the face anytime you want, Caitlyn. She’s more than got it coming!

Lexi: I think she would have a lot of support and cheers for doing it too. I don’t think Vee has many fans outside the Wicked Storm and Dante. 

Mila dove and made the tag milliseconds before Chandler was able to jerk Caitlyn down, the referee signalling it this time. As Caitlyn landed on her feet on the outside, Vee held her hands up, trying to argue no harm, no foul. Storm seemed to nod her head in acceptance of the apology from the manager…only to suddenly leave her feet and drop Vee where she stood with an enzuigiri to the side of her head. Storm slid into the ring and popped up to her feet as Kristina darted towards, looking to catch her with a clothesline only for Storm to avoid it with a drop step, spinning around behind Spencer and jerking her into a German suplex. The Wicked rolled to the side and started to come back upright only for the former fitness instructor to send her staggering backwards with a single knee facebreaker before sending her falling sideways to the canvas with a spinning reverse roundhouse kick that saw the blonde’s heel crash into the side of her head. Caitlyn turned just in time to see her namesake rushing towards her and the New Yorker quickly stepped towards her, meeting her with a forearm to the jaw. Michelle stepped backwards but only made it two steps before the Midnight Storm member used a monkey flip to send her flying backwards into the turnbuckles; the Wicked Storm member hitting them back first and upside down before she slid and slumped down in the corner on her back and shoulders.

Zack: Caitlyn is a whirling dervish of strikes, and she just cleaned Michelle’s clock for her!

Lexi: Caitlyn is about the freshest one in this match at the moment and that only spells trouble for the Wicked Storm duo. 

Again Caitlyn came back to her feet only to once more find an opponent rushing towards her, the New Yorker catching her fellow blonde with a drop toe hold that sent the Wicked falling headfirst into her tag partner’s chest while Michelle was still upside down in the corner. Spencer grabbed hold of the ropes in the corner to pull her to her feet and stumbled around where the Midnight Storm member jerked her downwards into a codebreaker. Kristina bounced off her knees and fell to the side where Caitlyn dove on top of her and hooked the leg for the pinfall.

Zack: That might do it! Caitlyn looking for three!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Man! I really thought Caitlyn had it then. 

Before the referee could make the count, Michelle managed to grab hold of her ankle and pull her off her partner. Michelle then reached for the ropes and made it to her feet, the referee telling her to get out of the ring but before she even got the chance too, Storm started to unload on her with a volley of stiff kicks to her body, forcing her back into the corner where she started to slump; only her arms over the ropes keeping her upwards. The referee told Caitlyn to let her opponent out of the corner so that she could leave the ring but didn’t get any recognition as the bubbly blonde continued to drive boots into her rib cage. She only stopped when Kristina grabbed her from behind and rolled her up into a pinning combination, grabbing a big handful of tights as Wilson slid into position to start the count.

Lexi: It’s not like Caitlyn to ignore a referee’s instruction but there is not a soul that can blame her for wanting to lay into Michelle then. 

One…

Two…

…THREE—NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: You’re gonna have to hold more than tights to keep Caitlyn down!

At the last possible moment, Storm kicks out and rolls backwards, coming to her feet as she did so. Kristina demanded the three count from the official, telling him there was no way she could’ve ki– She never got to finish her protestation before Storm caught her with a trio of stiff kicks to her chest before she pulled her up only to drive her down into the mat with a double underhook slam. Before she could drop down to make the cover though, Michelle Storm stepped out of the corner and grabbed hold of Caitlyn’s head with both hands, gouging both eyes with her thumbs. Storm let out a cry and the official told Michelle to let go and return to her corner, threatening her with a disqualification as he began the five count. He only made it as far as three before Mila slugged Michelle across the jaw with a right cross. It saw the Sin City native release her grip on her namesake - Caitlyn stumbling away, trying to clear her vision - just in time to catch a second right cross from Mila which saw the Wicked Storm member take a step backwards.

Zack: Boy, Mila can throw hands like nobody’s business. I’m sure my broadcast partner on Tuesdays would agree too.

Lexi: Let’s hope for Michelle’s sake that she doesn’t have a glass jaw. 

Mila went to throw another right cross only for Michelle to block it this time and reply with a shot of her own. Midnight replied as the pair started to exchange hands with each other…only for Michelle to cut the exchange short with a kick between Mila’s legs. As Midnight dropped to her knees, Storm had an malicious look on her face…but didn’t get a chance to follow up on her move as Caitlyn stepped up on Mila’s shoulder and caught Michelle with a shining wizard to the side of the head. The Wicked Storm member collapsed to the canvas and rolled off to the apron and as she did so, a recovered Kristina used the ring ropes to launch herself backwards towards the rising Caitlyn, catching her as she made it to her feet with the Air Crazy springboard stunner. As it landed, the bubbly blonde bounced up into the air before she fell backwards unmoving to the canvas.

Zack: That’s AIR CRAZY! I’ve seen her hit that dozens of times and win matches too!

Lexi: It looks like they’re about to steal this match right from under Midnight Storm’s noses. 

Spencer rolled off to the side and used the ropes to pull herself up to her feet where she moved unsteadily towards the corner, pulling herself upwards to the top rope. She looked out to the crowd, flipping them the bird as she checked on the still motionless Caitlyn behind her then launched herself into a moonsault. In mid-air Kristina brought her knees in for a double knee drop of A Wicked Good Time and crashed into the canvas as the blonde New Yorker rolled out of the way at the last moment. Kristina grabbed hold of both her knees, a look of pain on her face as she writhed on the mat for a moment before she started to slowly come to her feet. As she made it upright, Caitlyn caught her with a bicycle kick to the jaw. It spun The Wicked around, her legs turning to spaghetti as she fought to stay upright and Mila caught her, lifting her up off her feet and into an inverted Atomic drop. Spencer hold herself between the legs as she stepped back while Martin dropped to her knees, allowing her partner to connect with the Storm Rising springboard spinning heel kick. Kristina collapsed to the mat and Caitlyn fell across her body, reaching to hook the leg as she did so.

Zack: STORM RISING….and that’s gonna be a knockout shot!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE—----NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: That…. What the hell?!

This time before the count could be completed, Michelle looked to break up the pin with the barbed wire baseball bat, but as she looked to bring it crashing down on Caitlyn’s back, Mila speared her damn near out of her boots and quickly made it into the mount position, trying to pin Michelle’s hand holding the bat to the canvas while she fired off closed fists into the brunette Storm’s jaw who tried to cover up with one hand and free the other. The referee implored both to get out of the ring but before he got any movement from either of them in that direction, Kristina managed to come to her feet, holding her jaw and went to pull Mila away from her tag partner with a handful of hair. She didn’t manage to do it before Caitlyn caught her with a kick to the side. Wilson tried to break them all up and restore order before he finally threw up his hands and called for the bell, waving security back into the ring. 

Zack: There went the bell, I think the referee has given up trying to keep this whole thing under control….

Lexi: Keep it under control? I don’t think he’s had control at all throughout the match to be honest. 

He headed towards the corner to tell Kat his decision as security managed to separate the four wrestlers, holding them apart from each other while Vee and Dante entered the ring. Chandler holding her jaw and encouraging her clients to go after the Midnight Storm - and Caitlyn in particular. While Dante tried to calm them down by telling them they’d got their chance soon enough. Meanwhile Mila and Caitlyn were waving the Wicked Storm forwards.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has deemed this match to be a No Contest!!

Zack: Nothing at all settled here, and the referee lost control of this long ago, if you ask me. 

Lexi: You can feel the hatred between these two teams from here, Zack. I’d say this is only the beginning. 

Stephen Wilson left the ring and headed up the entrance ramp towards the back with a frustrated, angry look on his face as security continued to hold back the Wicked Storm while also keeping a watchful eye on the Midnight Storm who weren’t trying to break through the security guards but were still staring daggers past them at their opponents as the show cut to a video clearly not set inside the arena.

Only Approved Questions, Please

The next image we saw was a set decorated something like a living room. You had a couple end tables, a nice sofa and a recliner adjacent to that. And sitting in the recliner was Allison Marx. Sitting on the sofa were two people: “Killer B” Bianca Reed and her agent, Carson Black. 

Allison: Thank you for joining me, but…I only requested Bianca, Carson.

Carson: I’m aware of your request. But as Miss Reed’s agent for a few years now, she requested I be present as well and I’m all too happy to do so. Besides that, there’s a reason for that. 

Allison: And that is? 

Carson removed a few index cards from his pocket, and sorted them for a moment.

Carson: Given the natural spin of the wrestling media, Miss Reed has set aside a few approved questions that you can ask her, to which she’ll respond. If you ask anything beyond that….you won’t get a response from her. I hope I’ve been clear.

Allison: Approved questions…..

Allison leans forward and takes the index cards from Carson, quickly reading through them to get an idea of what is approved to ask. 

Allison: Seriously? 

She asks the agent as Carson taps his watch.

Carson: Time is money, Miss Marx. We can get someone else to do it if you don’t want to.

Allison takes a deep breath and reads a question from one of the index cards.

Allison: Miss Reed, your surprise return at the last Breaking Point proved to be one of the biggest focal points on the show…and possibly in company history. What exactly prompted your return? And….

Carson tapped the card.

Allison: May I say you looked absolutely phenomenal doing so? 

Bianca: Now was that really so hard, Allison? That’s a rhetorical question by the way, no need to answer. 

Killer B tosses her blue and green hair over her shoulder and smiles.

Bianca: I’m here because I have unfinished business in FFW. And as the biggest star on this roster, I decided to make that fact known to everyone else right off the bat, so there won’t be any debate in the future. I am not here to fuck around, Allison. I am here to be the top dog in this yard, the Queen Bitch of FFW.

Allison flipped to the next card. 

Allison: You want me to say this about Emma? 

Carson: If not, then I guess this will be a wrap!

Both looked like they were about to get up before Allison relented and held up her hand. 

Allison: Why did you choose to sully your hands on….an insignificant piece of trash who hasn’t contributed anything positive to wrestling in the last five years like Emma Mackenzie? I’d…also like to add that you could make a straight woman have doubts. 

Bianca: You’re so sweet! Anyway, the fact that Emma Mackenzie is still trying to lord her glory days over us like they mean something is proof that it’s beyond time to take out the trash, because it’s starting to stink. Hell, before SVW closed, her child made his in-ring debut! If that doesn’t scream she’s past retirement age, I don’t know what does. But since Emma is apparently too stubborn or too stupid to realize that, I figured I would do FFW a favor and get rid of her. Because I’m a kind and generous person like that.

Carson: Not to mention he lost that match. We wish him well in his future endeavors. 

Allison flipped over to the third and final card, and shook her head for a second before she let out a long sigh. 

Allison: Given your impeccable ring skills and brilliant tactical  knowledge as well as your…disarming beauty and personality, do you foresee even the slightest hint of difficulty climbing the ladder to the top of FFW in no doubt…record time? Also….great legs. 

Bianca: Thank you! Doesn’t this outfit show them off beautifully? And no, I don’t foresee any difficulty whatsoever in making my way to the top of this company, where I belong. I am not here to take part, I am here to take over. So the faster I do that, the faster everything in this company starts running the way it should.

Carson: I commend you on your interview skills, Miss Marx. Those improvised questions of yours mixed with your own insight….kudos. 

He gave her a little golf clap. 

Carson: Now if you’ll pardon Miss Reed, she has a pretty tight schedule. 

He gave the camera the signal to cut as he and Bianca got up, and that’s when we go back to the arena. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 02:58:34 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 01:38:33 pm »

Savannah’s Prize

When the show went elsewhere inside the Mall of Asia Arena, we find a particular married couple enjoying a kiss as the camera approached. That couple happened to be Savannah and Seth Star. They were standing outside the office of the owner of FFW, and stopped what they were doing when it was clear they were being recorded. 

Seth: What’s the matter? Have you never seen a husband and wife kiss?

He asked the camera with annoyance before the door opened, and out stepped the owner of the company.

Samantha: Thank you all for joining me. I’m sure this is something you’ve been curious about since defeating Emma two weeks ago.

Savannah: Well the thought HAS crossed my mind at least once or twice.

The camera moves a little closer as Samantha starts to speak again.

Samantha: Defeating Emma two weeks ago did not come as a surprise to me. And the prize she earned at Crossed Out? Well I consider that almost like a title. And since you defeated her, I’m going to let you have it instead. How does that sound? 

As soon as Samantha said that, Savannah glances at her rather curiously.

Savannah: You’re serious, right? 

Samantha: As a heart attack, yes. Name any opponent you wish, and I’ll set the date.

When Samantha said this, the grin that started to form on Savannah’s face like the cat who just ate the canary.

Savannah: Well then, since it’s dealer's choice, there is only one person I want…..Kelly Kincaid.

Samantha: Done.

Even Seth looked a little taken aback by how easy that was.

Seth: You’re just going to book her against Kelly just like that?

Samantha: That’s what I said. The date will be March 26 at Relentless in Saitama, Japan. It’ll be you facing Kelly in the main event for the FFW Championship. How’s that? 

Savannah still had that grin on her face as she nodded her head.

Savannah: That sounds like a perfect main event.

Seth: No caveats? 

Samantha: If you want to keep questioning my motives, I can change my mind. There are no riders in this match. It’s for the FFW Championship in Japan on March 26th one on one with Kelly Kincaid at Relentless.

It was obvious that the needling was starting to get under the owner’s skin. Savannah puts her hand on her husband’s arm and slightly shakes her head, almost telling him not now.

Savannah: It’s been a bit since I’ve been to Japan. I couldn’t think of a better souvenir to return home with than the FFW Championship. Thank you, Samantha.

Samantha returned to her office, and closed the door behind her. Seth looked at his wife, clearly pleased with how all this worked out.

Seth: No one more deserving. I’ve known my sister most of her life, so you’ll have to pardon me for thinking there could be a ‘gotcha’ or two involved.

Savannah looked around before signaling him to follow her down the hall, more specifically, away from Samantha’s office.

Savannah: You aren’t wrong in thinking that at all, honey. I’ve got what I want, but now the only thing to find out is…..why did she give me what I want so quickly?

And as the couple pondered it, the show went back to the ring.

The show returns from the commercial break, and finds Kat waiting in the ring for the final time tonight as she begins the introductions.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: This is the one I’ve been wanting to see since the night Rebecka Hate popped up on FFW television last month. No more commercials, we’re sticking with it till the match is over. 

Lexi: If you have a delicate constitution folks you may wanna grab a cushion to hide behind because I have a feeling this one could get mighty violent before it’s done. 

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim.  

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle walking slightly behind her. 

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other. 

Kat: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…………….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd. 

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, climbing up, she sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and shares a few last minute words with her manager on the apron as she awaits the start of the match.  

Zack: Stacey Sky sounded as fired up about this match on the last show as I’ve ever heard her. She’s never had someone come at her like this, and I think it’s motivated her even more. We may see the most dangerous aspects of the former UCLA cheerleader tonight.

Lexi: Stacey is definitely not someone you wanna piss off, at least if you can help it, but that’s exactly what Rebecka did when she popped up in FFW. 

The lights fade before the viking horn starts in.  As the first verse starts, Becka comes out dressed like a viking warrior.

Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign

Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Becka makes her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring.  Along the way, she picks out a little girl and gives her the faux-fur cloak that she is wearing. 

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
To pluck the strings of destiny
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becka’s outfit looks similar to what Lagertha would wear when she wasn’t in battle sans the sword.  Becka takes a lap around the ring, soaking in the cheers from the fans before stepping up onto the ring apron.

Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields a' shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call

Becka smirks to the crowd as she hooks her arms on the top rope and leans out away from the ring.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Kat:  Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 168 lbs.  She is the harbinger of vengeance.  Introducing………….REBECKA HATE.

Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free
Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becky climbs into the ring and begins pacing as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: Nearly 8 years ago was the last time we saw Rebecka Hate in FFW, and did she ever come back with a vengeance! The SVW Hall of Famer is a woman on a mission, and she came for Stacey! She’s about to get her wish granted in a matter of seconds. 

Lexi: You have to think that Rebecka is confident that she’ll be able to handle Stacey’s particular brand of crazy, because she doesn’t strike me as a woman who would pick a fight she didn’t think she could win. 

After Kat is out of the ring, referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell as Becka tells Stacey across the ring “I’m gonna hurt you.” And that was all the impetus needed as Stacey took off towards her. The pair met in the center of the ring, and started throwing hands at a rapid pace. Hate got the better of the exchange, and also connected with a short knee to the ribs. She whipped Stacey into the corner, but the blonde stopped herself before colliding chest first into it. But as she turned around, that’s when Hate landed a big corner clothesline that sent her into it anyway. Rebecka unloaded with a flurry of body shots using both hands, and then used a massive beal to send Stacey careening to the canvas. The blonde got back to her feet, and caught Hate coming towards her with a spinning back elbow to the mouth. It wobbled the brunette for a second, and Stacey used a spinning heel kick to the body that dropped Hate to a knee. She then bounced off the near side with a knee trembler that put her on the mat.

Zack: There’s not been a wrestling hold used in this match yet. It’s all strikes, and right now, it’s the ex-cheerleader taking control of things.

Lexi: I’m not expecting this one to be a technical classic by any stretch of the imagination to be honest, Zack. 

Hate got back to her feet, only to have her head pulled down so Stacey could drive a trio of knee lifts into her face. She sent the SVW Hall of Famer backwards a few steps before whipping her across to the far side. Stacey followed after as she rebounded with a clothesline that sent Hate up and over the top rope. But the former SVW Champion landed on her feet! Stacey looked down at her for only a half second before Rebecka grabbed her feet, and yanked her out of the ring to the floor.

Zack: Rebecka with catlike agility landing on her feet, and she’s bringing Stacey out with her.!

Lexi: Taking it to the outside this early on is probably a good indication of what kind of match we’re in for. You can’t get the win outside the ring, but you can cause a hell of a lot of damage to your opponent. 

A trio of palm thrusts to Stacey’s throat sent her backwards until Hate grabbed her arm. She fired her into the barricade, causing her to crash back first and step forward. Rebecka scooped her up off her feet into a gorilla press slam to the floor. Sky got back to her feet, only to be scooped up from behind into an atomic drop across the barricade. The former Future Shock Champion straddled it with a pained expression before Rebecka got a head of steam and connected with a boot to the chest that sent her back to the floor.

Zack: There’s no soft place to land out here, folks. Stacey’s gonna have to use her speed to counter Rebecka, because I don’t think going toe to toe with her like this will end well.

Lexi: It’s more of an assault than going toe to toe I think. Stacey’s getting brutalized by Rebecka with the help of the barricade. 

She pulled Stacey back up, and shoved her under the bottom rope. Hate pounded the mat with both hands, causing the Filipino crowd to fire up before she hopped up onto the apron. She was stepping back through the ropes just as Stacey kicked the middle rope between her legs. It stopped her in her tracks before Sky grabbed her head and connected with a swinging neckbreaker that snapped her back into the ring. She hopped onto the middle rope to drive a knee drop into Becka’s jaw before dragging her away from the ropes to make a cover.

Zack: Hate’s getting abused from one end to the other, and Stacey’s looking to put her away already!

ONE!!!

TW-NO.

But the powerful Hate shoved her off the cover, and sent Stacey rolling a couple feet before she popped up again. Becka barely had gotten to all fours when Stacey punted her in the ribs, causing her to drop back to the mat before she fish-hooked her mouth with both hands.

Lexi: Rebecka made the mistake of giving Stacey a few moments to recover and gain her composure a little and that gave her the opening to flip the script. 

Fisk admonished her for it, and she broke it by stomping her head into the mat. Sky pulled her up by the arm, and started firing kicks into her chest. She landed six quick shots, once again buckling the brunette to one knee before she headed for the nearest corner. The blonde hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside as Becka was rising, and went for a meteora…but Hate caught her and countered into an Alabama slam. 

Zack: I think Stacey took one second too long, and Rebecka snatched her out of the air and drilled her! It’s clear to me that Hate hasn’t lost a step in her layoff since November of last year.

Lexi: Both of these women are fighting like the other owes them money and neither seem like the type to back down to me. 

Stacey’s attack had taken something out of Rebecka though, and she showed it by taking a moment to collect herself. When she spotted Stacey starting to get up, Hate darted towards her and ducked her head between Stacey’s legs to lift her up into an electric chair! The blonde bounced off the mat before Rebecka rolled through with both legs hooked for the cover.

Zack: Bad ride, worse landing! Hate may have her here!

ONE!!!

TWO-NOOO!!

Stacey kicked out just as the two hit the canvas, and Hate quickly got back to her feet. She dragged her thumb across her neck, and pulled Stacey into position for her pumphandle slam. But the blonde was wise to it, and used her free arm to drive elbows into the brunette’s head. It sent her stumbling backwards.

Lexi: It looks like adrenaline is playing a big part in this match tonight, and maybe a touch of stubbornness too, hell knows what it’s going to take to keep one of these women down for a three count. 

Stacey got her breath, and connected with a roundhouse kick that sent Rebecka into the ropes. A smile formed on the cheerleader’s face as she shoved her down against the ropes to tie her arms up in them. Kyle looked on with a big grin on his face as Stacey backed up a couple steps. 

Zack: How many times have I seen this? Hate’s arms are caught in the ropes, and Stacey’s about to unleash a barrage of superkicks!

Lexi: It’s like target practice for Stacey and Rebecka unfortunately for her is the bullseye. 

Rebecka tried to free herself, pushing up with her feet as Stacey went for her first superkick. But the Hall of Famer got her boot up, and caught Sky instead. The referee worked feverishly to get her free, along with help from her manager. As soon as Stacey got her bearings, Rebecka had been freed and scooped her up with both hands around her neck into a sitout powerbomb. She went for the cover from there.

Zack: Hate wasn’t sticking around for those superkicks, but Stacey got flattened! This might be it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NO!

Once again, Stacey kicked out and Hate shook her head. She got back to her feet, and headed for the corner. Quickly ascending it, she walked the top rope and dove off into a flying shoulder tackle….but Stacey caught her with a European uppercut on her descent that put them both on the mat.

Lexi: It looks like Rebecka might not have expected Stacey to be able to absorb as many of the heavy hits as she has so far. Do you think she maybe underestimated her just a tiny bit?

Fisk began a ten count on both women, and it was Stacey who was up first at the count of five. Rebecka was up at 7, and Sky went straight for her with a jawbreaker that sent her backwards into the ropes followed by a shotgun dropkick that sent her through them back to the floor again. The former cheerleader waited on her to start to rise before she took off for the far side, and came back with a Superman punch between the ropes that floored the Hall of Famer. 

Zack: Stacey taking a page from Supergirl right there, but I think she may have more of a right to a S on her chest than Supes’ little sister!

Lexi: Stacey’s taken it to the outside this time, it’s like a game of anything you can do I can do harder. 

Stacey pulled Hate up by her head, and went to drive her face into the ring steps. But Hate blocked it with her foot. That didn’t stop Stacey from trying again, but she ate an elbow to the stomach this time. That stopped her for a half second, allowing Rebecka to plant her head and use a powerbomb onto the apron that dropped Stacey to the floor. The brunette Amazon leaned against the apron as she tried to pull herself together.

Zack: Devastating impact on Stacey’s back right there. That apron is the hardest part of the ring, and it’s not designed for a human body to land on it.

Lexi: That is definitely going to leave a mark and probably have her feeling mighty stiff for a while. 

The SVW Hall of Famer rolled back into the ring to stop the referee’s count…only to roll back out around the corner. Stacey was using the post to get back to her feet as Rebecka looked to be measuring her for something. Hate blasted off towards her with a running clothesline…until Kyle pulled Stacey out of the way. Rebecka wrapped her arm around the post instead, causing her to drop to a knee and clutch her arm as Kyle tried to re-energize the cheerleader.

Lexi: Having a manager at ringside can come in extremely handy like it just did for Stacey there. Kilmeade saved her from a world of pain, though I’m sure Rebecka is not going to be thanking him for it at all.

Zack: Not at all, and if she wins this match, Kyle might get conscripted into facing her immediately thereafter. 

That was at least till he saw Christian heading around the corner after him. Kilmeade took off with Kincaid in pursuit. Stacey pulled Rebecka up, and shoved her back into the ring before grabbing a chair from underneath it. She slid in after her opponent, only to be intercepted by the referee. He tried to take it away from her, and got shoved on his ass before she raised it to strike Hate. But the brunette dodged the attack, and let her hit the mat with it instead. Stacey turned to strike her with it again, only for Hate to grab the other end of it.

Zack: We’ve talked about those red mists Stacey gets in matches, and I think she’s in another one right now! It’s a tug of war for that chair!

Lexi: Bringing a chair into play is not going to end well. Stacey clearly doesn’t care about getting disqualified. 

They both tried to yank it away from the other before Rebecka used it to swing Stacey off into the ropes. The blonde stopped herself before she connected with them, and caught the chair across her back. It sent her into the ropes in pain before Kyle pulled her out of the ring just as Becka was about to land another shot. Stacey’s face was frozen in pain for a moment before she was about to go back in after Becka!

Zack: Stacey brought the chair….but it was Becka who got to use it! And look at Stacey….she wants back in! 

Lexi: That woman definitely borders on the edge of crazy, she’d have to to willingly want to get back in there when she’s just had a chair across her back. 

Becka waved her forward inside the ring, and tossed the chair behind her to the floor. Kyle grabbed Stacey’s hand as she seemed intent to go after her. The Filipino crowd roared Becka’s name as she stood ready in the ring for the fight to continue. 

Kat: Your winner by disqualification……….”SENSATIONAL” STACEY SKY!!

Zack: The match may be over, but I don’t think we settled a damn thing here. Kyle’s restraining Stacey, and Becka’s holding court in the ring ready for round two apparently!

Lexi: This match has only made the animosity between these two worse. 

Zack: That’s gonna do it for us! Fans, this Tuesday night is Future Shock! We’ll see you in Utica for the fallout from the Calgary Stampede!! 

Kyle tried to calm Stacey down as she seemed to have her eyes locked on Becka in the ring with the crowd encouraging the Hall of Famer as Breaking Point faded off the air.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 03:00:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: