Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 08:20:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - March 12, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - March 12, 2022  (Read 150 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 12, 2022, 05:27:30 pm »

Recorded from the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia
March 12, 2022

The exterior of FFW headquarters is shown at night as Savannah Star walks through the front doors into the lobby, giving a little wave to the receptionist as she passes her. As soon as the Siren is out of her sight, she pulls the fire alarm and causes sprinklers to go off as “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black begins to play.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)

In another part of the building as employees are evacuating due to the fire alarm, two women step off the elevator with grins on their face before it’s revealed to be Jo McFarlane  and Mel Avilo. They head into a room and slam the door behind them before the power shuts off and emergency flood lights illuminate the hallways as they head back out.

Let's march tonight
The music is still playin'
So get and up fight
You know dat you want it
You know dat you would

The next shot shows the FFW Championship sitting inside an office, now bathed in lasers as part of an emergency theft system. Then all of a sudden, a woman descends from the ceiling in front of it. She’s hanging on a wire and has a mask over her face as she starts cutting the glass surrounding the title. Quickly as she does so, the lasers are deactivated and she lands on her feet. The mask comes off, and Missy is revealed to be the cat burglar.

I hit cha with dat kung-fu Jackie Chan
Boom, boom, boom, pow
I'm super fast
High heels, big deal
I'll kick your ass

She tosses the title over her shoulder before the lights come back up, and she finds herself surrounded by Harley Shannon, Cassandra Steen, Savannah Star, Tara Cortez, and Nevaeh Summers. Missy lays the title down on the table near her, and waves them forward. And as the group closes in on her, that’s when the show goes live inside the arena to a roaring crowd.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

Fireworks explode from the stage and across the top of the arena while the fans make a thunderous amount of noise. The ring mat has the Breaking Point logo on it, which is shown before the shot changes to the broadcast booth with Zack and Lexi.

Zack: In one of Future Shock’s favorite arenas, it’s the women of FFW taking the spotlight tonight here at Breaking Point. Welcome to the Qudos Bank Arena in scenic Sydney, Australia where we are just 2 weeks away from Relentless only on FFW All Access.

Lexi: There is very little to dislike about being here, and we always get an amazing welcome from the Australian fans. 

Zack: Our main event is going to be phenomenal, in my view, as Alessandra Esposito meets Nevaeh Summers one on one! Two of the best there are meet for the first time here in Sydney.

Lexi: This is going to be one to have the fans divided and on the edge of the seats, I’m looking forward to seeing what happens when these too go head to head. 

Zack: We’ve got debuts too. Ruby Steele of the Gemstones meets Vivi Traeger, who has a score to settle with Diamond after our last show. I think Ruby may be in for a bad night in her FFW debut. 

Lexi: Whoo boy, you’re not kidding. After what happened when Vivi faced Diamond, Ruby better be prepared for having one pissed off Vivi on her hands. 

Zack: For the first time in ages, former SVW CEO Cody Kincaid will have a meeting with the owner of FFW. I’m not sure what to expect there, but this will be the first time Cody’s spoken since SVW was forced to close. That should be an intriguing meeting.

Lexi: I wonder if we should have security on stand by? There’s been no love lost between these two in the past when Cody was running SVW. 

Zack: “KIller B” Bianca Reed makes her return to a FFW ring tonight against another recent returning star in the form of Rebecka Hate. Bianca talks a good game…as long as you ask the right questions. But I don’t think Becka will feel all that chatty.

Lexi: This is another one where I think it will be interesting to see what happens when these two come face to face in a FFW ring. 

Zack: We are only 2 weeks away from Relentless on FFW All Access, and tonight, I’m sure we’ll hit the fast lane on the last stop before we get to Saitama! Let’s send it up to the visual feast that is Kat Grayson in the ring.

The camera pans around the excited, cheering crowd of the Qudos Bank Arena before cutting back to the ring and finding Kat Grayson, front and center with her microphone at her lips.

Kat: Ladies and Gentleman, live from the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia–

The crowd cheer loudly at the mention of their hometown, bringing a grin to the face of the announcer, letting them go for a moment before she continues.

Kat: This. Is. BREAKING POINT!!!

Again the crowd cheers loudly once more at the announcement, Kat again giving them a moment.

Kat: The following is your opening contest and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, diamonds are a girl's best friend
Southern girl in me I ain't afraid to catch a case, VVS's on me and I flooded out the face
Diamonds are a girl's best friend, diamonds are a girl's best friend
I don't need you, I've got flooded out baguettes
I don't need you, all my diamonds dripping wet (Cartier)

Blue lights flood the arena with two spotlights centered on the entrance ramp as Bianca Reed walks out, stopping at the top of the ramp and lifting her shades to the top of her head. She rolls her eyes at the crowd and treats them to some smack talk as she struts down the ramp, making a “blah blah blah” gesture as she gets closer to the ring.

Kat: From Atlanta, Georgia, she is the Princess of House Reed, “Killer B” Bianca Reed!

I'm a super shero, bitch, don't try me hoe, bad like a villain, I pop it and then I reload
All the best things in life come for free, but don't you think that applies to me
I do what I want 'cause I know that I'm hot, I ain't a band but you know how I rock
Don't need no clippers to give you a chop, took me to dinner then I took him out
I like it when you call me crazy, long as you keep callin' baby

Upon reaching the ring, Bianca hops up onto the apron and leans back against the ropes, flashing a cocky smirk at the crowd before waving and ducking through into the ring. Walking to the center of the mat, she poses and takes off her sunglasses, tossing them casually to the side. Flicking her hair over her shoulder, she makes her way to the corner and stretches out over the top turnbuckle, giving a little wave to her opponent as she waits for the match to start.

But instead of staying there, Bianca gets up and takes the microphone from Kat. The crowd starts booing, which Bianca just waves off.

Bianca: Alright listen. Since Emma Mackenzie retired rather than face me, I now have no opponent for Relentless. And since I deserve to keep my spot on the pay-per-view, I am issuing an open challenge. Any woman on the roster that wants to step to me? I’ll see you in the ring at Relentless.

Instead of handing the microphone back to Kat, Bianca just drops it in the middle of the ring and goes back to her corner.

Zack: Well now…Bianca might be looking past Rebecka here if she’s already thinking ahead to Relentless. An open challenge….that can be a very risky proposition.

Lexi: You never know who you might end up facing in an open challenge which makes it very difficult to prepare for. You can’t prepare for everyone after all. 

The lights fade before the viking horn starts in.  As the first verse starts, Becka comes out dressed like a viking warrior.

Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign

Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Becka makes her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring.  Along the way, she picks out a little girl and gives her the faux-fur cloak that she is wearing.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
To pluck the strings of destiny
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becka’s outfit looks similar to what Lagertha would wear when she wasn’t in battle sans the sword.  Becka takes a lap around the ring, soaking in the cheers from the fans before stepping up onto the ring apron.

Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields a' shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call

Becka smirks to the crowd as she hooks her arms on the top rope and leans out away from the ring.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Kat:  Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 168 lbs.  She is the harbinger of vengeance.  Introducing………….REBECKA HATE.

Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free
Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becky climbs into the ring and sits on the turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: The last time we saw Rebecka was on this show two weeks ago, and she went to war with “Sensational” Stacey Sky. And I found out they’ll meet again in a No Disqualification match at Relentless. But First…Bianca! 

Lexi: Rebecka doesn’t strike me as the type to look past an opponent so I’m sure her focus is going to be well and truly on Bianca. 

Robert Valero was the referee in charge of the match and checked with both wrestlers to make sure they were ready, Hate hopping off the top turnbuckle to her feet on the canvas and giving a nod of her head. Reed meanwhile slithered from her position laid across the ropes to her feet, stretching like she’d just woken up and didn’t so much answer the official as she started to step towards the middle of the ring, trash talking her opponent as she did so. Hate went to meet her, the pair coming eye to eye as the former SVW Champion stared impassively at her opponent. Valero called for the bell and as soon as it started to ring, Rebecka cold cocked her opponent with a thunderous right cross to the jaw, dropping her to the mat.

Zack: Jesus, Hate with damn near a knockout shot and we just heard the bell. She’s not in a good mood tonight, but when is she?

Lexi: Maybe she’s just in need of a good massage, a few days at a spa possibly… or maybe she’s just wired this way. 

Reed immediately went to hold her jaw as the crowd cheered the woman from Louisiana loudly. Bianca was only down for a moment, though, before she started to rise to her feet once more as Rebecka dropped back to the ropes, coming off them and caught Reed as soon as she made it back to her feet with a big boot to the jaw, sending Killer B straight back down once more. Again the former Future Shock star began to rise quickly to her feet only for Hate to cut her off as she made it to one knee, trapping her head in a front facelock which she accompanied with a series of vicious looking knee lifts into the Georgia born wrestlers chest, landing five before she released the facelock, pulling Reed upright as she did so and snapped her head backwards with a European uppercut to the jaw. 

Zack: Nothing but hard strikes from Rebecka, and this is not how Bianca wanted to start this match. She’s not gonna win a brawl with Becka. 

Lexi: I’m sure this isn’t the way most on the roster would want to start a match, maybe Bianca is just biding her time a little… hoping Rebecka will tire herself out a bit. 

The Princess of House Reed staggered a step and was driven backwards into the ropes with three chops to her chest from Hate - the sound of the impact of each one reverberating through the arena. A fourth chop saw Reed lean backwards into the ropes and start to sink down only for Rebecka to fire her across the ring with an Irish whip and as Bianca returned, Hate used her momentum to elevate her into the air, catching her legs on the way down to complete a pop up powerbomb. Rebecka kept hold of her legs as she drove her into the mat and flipped through into a jack knife pinning combination. Valero slid into position.

Lexi: Rebecka is not getting paid by the hour, clearly. 

One…

Two…

…THR—

Zack: That was almost the end of the night for “Killer B” in her return to FFW. That just tells you how much strength Becka brings to the table.

Bianca kicked out of the pinfall, rolling off to the side and out of the ring to her feet. Reed held her back with one hand for a moment, holding her jaw with the other - not that it stopped her from berating and trash talking the referee, using very colourful language as she demanded he keep Rebecka Hate on the far side of the ring. Valero told Rebecka to stay back as Bianca began to pace on the outside, checking her teeth as she massaged her jaw, arching her back a little bit to stretch it out as Valero was making the count. Again Reed told him to keep his attention on Hate, making sure she stayed away, causing the referee to check and told the brawler to step back once more, getting an eye roll from the woman who took the smallest step back possible and waved Reed back into the ring. Finally Bianca started to climb the ring steps, telling Valero to keep Hate back once more; the official again issued the instruction to the more powerful wrestler. Satisfied Reed quickly hopped through the ropes and Valero stepped from between the two combatants just as Bianca started to once more talk down to her opponent as she stepped forwards confidently, raising her hand to offer up a test of strength.

Zack: Bianca may want to rethink this. I want to make sure and remind you fans that Relentless is 2 weeks from tonight only on All Access. 

Lexi: Bianca’s going to be lucky to reach Relentless if she keeps trash talking Rebecka. Hate doesn’t seem impressed by it one little bit. 

Rebecka looked at her foe disbelievingly for a second before she stepped forwards and took her hand. Reed instantly raised her other hand and Hate took that. As soon as they locked fingers, Rebecka used her power to bend Bianca’s hands backwards, forcing her straight down to one knee. The Princess of House Reed gritted her teeth and shook her head for a couple of seconds before she managed to force herself back to her feet and as she did so, stepped forwards to use a back heel trip to send Hate down onto the mat on her back. Bianca kept their fingers interlocked as Hate started to sit up only for the Atlanta native to drive her back down into the canvas with a double knee drop. 

Zack: Bianca figured out real quick she wasn’t gonna win that test of strength, and started using her natural attributes to turn the tables. That’s what she has to do.

Lexi: Every woman knows you’ve got to work with what you’ve got, and that’s exactly what Bianca did there. 

Still Reed kept hold of her foe, rolling through as she did so and this time when Hate sat up, Bianca turned to the side, crossing Rebecka’s arms over her body, planting a foot in her spine and pulling backwards for a straitjacket chokehold. Despite this, the woman from New Orleans continued to rise upwards, getting to her feet only for Killer B to immediately jerk her backwards with her arms still straitjacketed and slamming the back of her head down into the mat before finally releasing the hold on her hands. Hate rolled to the side and quickly started to get back to her feet as Bianca took off across the ropes, bouncing off them and coming back to catch her foe as she made it to one knee with a spinning wheel kick to the side of the head. Hate shook her head after the blow landed and took a moment before she started to push upwards only for Bianca to again step towards her quickly and took her down to the mat with a running neckbreaker. 

Zack: Bianca is definitely faster on her feet than Rebecka, and that’s her key to victory. She’s even more dangerous after putting Emma Mac on the shelf. I never thought anyone would do that.

Lexi: Speed vs Power is a tale as old as time and it’s always interesting to see which side comes out victorious. 

Again Hate rolled to the side, immediately pushing up to her knees where Bianca grabbed hold of the back of her head with two handfuls of hair and jerked her forwards into a knee strike that saw Rebecka sit back on her heels for a moment before pushing upwards to come to one knee. The Princess of House Reed measured her up and before Rebecka could get any further, Bianca caught her with a superkick to the jaw. Hate wobbled for a moment before she started to get upright, Reed cutting her off once more as she again grabbed hold of two handfuls of hair and this time used her grip to spike her opponent face first into the mat with a sit out facebuster. Immediately Rebecka bounced up onto all fours and pushed straight up to her knees as Bianca rolled backwards and came to her feet, leaving them almost immediately to catch the more powerful wrestler with a two footed dropkick to the face. 

Zack: Bianca’s in control now, but I’m curious who you think that No DQ match at Relentless favors more, Lexi? Stacey or Becka here? 

Lexi: Honestly, I don’t think it favors either more than the other. They both have vicious streaks that will excel in a No DQ situation. 

Again it didn’t seem to have much effect on Hate who started to rise. Bianca nipped to her feet, her mouth still going at a hundred words a minute as she charged to the ropes behind her opponent, bouncing off them for momentum once more before she launched herself into a knee strike that saw her connect with the back of her foe’s head, causing her to fall forwards onto all four. Again Reed was quick to her feet where she leapt into the air and came down with a double footstomp to Rebecka’s shoulder blades, driving her face first into the canvas. Rebecka rolled over onto her back and Bianca spun around, jumping into the air yet again to crash down upon her opponent’s body with a moonsault before she reached to hook the leg for the cover, still trash talking her foe as Valero was quickly in position to count.

Zack: Beautifully executed by Bianca, is that gonna seal the deal? 

One…

Tw–

Lexi: Not a chance Zack, Rebecka has far too much left in the tank yet. 

Hate kicked out with authority, sending Bianca rolling away from her before the two count could be made. Reed came to her knees, glaring at Hate and still talking down to her as she rose the rest of the way to her feet as Rebecka was also getting back to a vertical base. Bianca darted forwards towards the ring ropes, hopping onto the middle rope into a springboard to land on her foe’s shoulders as Rebecka made it to her feet. Immediately Bianca went to snap off a hurricanrana but Hate blocked it, causing Reed to sit up on her shoulders and start to pepper her opponent’s head with a furious flurry of right hands. The Princess of House Reed went for the hurricanrana once more but again with no success. This time as Reed went to sit up and throw another flurry of right hands, Hate looked to counter, lifting her up into position for an elevated powerbomb which saw Reed’s eyes go wide as she desperately jabbed a thumb into her foe’s eyes. The crowd booed her loudly as she shifted her weight, throwing herself forwards and into a sunset flip attempt; Reed landing on her back on the mat and trying to pull Rebecka down into a pinning combination.

Zack: She’s trying to get Becka into a pinning predicament, but that’s a lot of woman to try to manipulate.

Lexi: You never know, if you never try though, right? Or something like that. 

Hate looked unsteady for a moment or two before she managed to find her balance and as she did she dropped straight down and landed with all weight on top of her foe’s chest. Rebecka sat there as Valero dropped down and made the count for the pin while Hate tried to clear her vision.

Zack: Oh, that wasn’t how Bianca wanted that to go!

One…

Two—

Lexi: That definitely backfired on her a bit, but she managed to save herself in time. 

Reed rolled her shoulder as the two count struck and Rebecka wrapped her hands around the Georgia wrestler’s throat, pulling her upwards and lifting her into the air as she came to her feet while Bianca clawed at her hands and arms, trying to break her grip. Bianca met with little success but as she was lifted into the air, she fired off a kick right between Hate’s legs. The crowd booed loudly as Rebecka released Bianca; the Princess of House Reed landing on her feet, taking a moment to catch her breath before she left her feet, hooking Hate’s head as she did so and planted her into the mat with a DDT. Hate pushed up onto all fours but this time got no further as Bianca trapped her arm and rolled her over into a magistral cradle pinning combination.

Zack: Bianca using a little finesse this time, looking for a three count!

One…

Two…

Lexi: More finesse but she still only got a two, it takes a hell of a lot to keep Rebecka down. 

Hate powered out of the pinfall and rolled through to her knees only for Bianca to start to unload on her with a series of stiff kicks to her chest and body. As the first volley of kicks came to an end, Hate shook her head at her opponent and beat her chest with her open hand before she challenged Bianca to do it again. Reed shrugged and was happy to oblige, delivering another series of stiff kicks to her body, each one landing with the sound of a thunderclap. The fourth one landed and Reed took a step back, raising her hands to the crowd… who cheered as the blows seemed to have no effect on Hate who beat her chest with her palm once more as she came up to one knee. Bianca didn’t wait this time as she went straight back to firing off a series of kicks into her opponent’s body. Only two landed this time though before Rebecka caught her by the leg and sent her flying towards the corner with a dragon screw leg whip. 

Zack: Hate tried to take Bianca’s speed away…along with her knee cap right there. If Reed can’t run and use her speed, this won’t last long.

Lexi: Bianca is pretty resilient though, so I think she might find a way around it if she really has to. 

Bianca rolled through and came to her feet in the corner only to find herself on the receiving end of a clothesline from a charging Hate. Rebecka immediately backed up a step or two only to use her leg strength to launch herself into another corner clothesline that caught Reed against the corner turnbuckles. Immediately Rebecka jerked her foe out of the corner and into an Irish whip, sending her barreling across the ring into the opposite corner. As she hit the turnbuckles, Hate charged in after her and caught her with a facewash big boot across the jaw. Reed tried to step out of the corner only for Hate to shove her roughly back in and began to fire off knee strikes into her midriff. Valero called for the break and started the count, Rebecka continuing to slam home her knee into her foe’s body until he reached four at which point she stepped back, pulling Reed away from the corner with her before sending her high up into the air with a hip toss; Bianca getting thrown so high that she went through more than a full rotation in mid air before crashing down hard on her spine. 

Zack: Did you see how far up she went?! Rebecka is damn scary with her phenomenal strength!

Lexi: That impact is going to knock the wind out of you in a hurry, Rebecka looked like she was just tossing a rag doll in the air. 

Reed sat up as she landed and held her lower back with one hand as Hate charged towards her, planting a foot on her shoulder blades as she ran over the top of her and continued into the ropes, coming back off them and delivered a sliding forearm to her jaw, sending her back down to the canvas. Bianca rolled to the side holding her jaw only for Hate to pull her upwards, bringing her foe back to her feet and crashed a headbutt across the bridge of her nose. The Princess of House Reed stepped backwards, holding her nose as she did so and Hate measured her up before she skipped forwards and drove a boot into her stomach. It caused Bianca to drop down to her knees and Rebecca stepped forwards and drove a bionic elbow into the top of her head before she pulled her up once more and this time scooped her off her feet and onto her shoulder in position for a powerslam. Hate took a second to adjust her opponent’s position on her shoulder before she charged into the corner, driving her foe’s back into the turnbuckle pads before turning around and charging across the ring to drive into the opposite corner before she finally delivered a running powerslam into the middle of the ring. Rebecka made the cover and hooked the leg as she did so.

Zack: She tried to make Bianca part of the ring, and there’s the cover!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: I thought Rebecka might have had it there, but it looks like Bianca still has some gas left in the tank yet. 

Before the official could complete the three count, Reed rolled the shoulder to stop the count. Hate looked towards Valero with three fingers raised but nodded her head when he showed her the two count and started to pull Bianca up to her feet once more only to send her straight down to her knees with a ridgehand chop to the side of her neck, Bianca’s mouth opening in an ‘O’ of pain, her eyes opening wide. Reed found herself hauled back up to her feet and got a knee driven into her gut, followed by a forearm to the side of the head, causing her to reel away. The Princess of House Reed found herself caught by the wrist and then fired across the ring and into the corner, hitting the corner turnbuckles so hard that she started to step forwards, back arched in pain. Rebecka grinned at her opponent before taking off towards her, looking to take her head off with a clothesline…but only got thin air as Killer B ducked at the last moment. 

Zack: Good thing Reed ducked, because her head might have gone into the fourth row right there if she hadn’t.

Lexi: I think that really would have been the end of it if it hadn’t been for Bianca’s quick reflexes. 

Hate stopped herself before she hit the turnbuckle pads and spun around only for Bianca to start throwing kicks, catching her with three quick blows to her thigh and knee that saw the leg buckle for a moment and allowed Reed to leap onto the middle rope and springboard off into a disaster kick to the side of Rebecka’s head. It caused her to stumble for a moment and as she found her balance the Princess of House Reed grabbed hold of her wrist and yanked her into an inverted stomp facebreaker. Rebecka fell back against the ropes as Bianca held her spine for a couple of moments before she rolled to the side and pulled herself up to her feet only to have to duck beneath a wildly swung right haymaker from her opponent. Instantly Bianca charged towards the ropes, Hate turning and chasing after her only for Reed to bounce off the ropes and into a baseball slide between her foe’s legs. Rebecka stumbled as she tried and failed to catch her, Bianca rolling to her front and launching herself from the mat into a chop block to the back of her foe’s leg, causing her to fall forwards and land throat first across the middle rope. 

Lexi: Landing on the rope like that is a good way to quickly get rid of your ability to breathe right for a few moments. Bianca could capitalize on this if she works quickly. 

Bianca wasted no time, throwing herself across her opponent’s back as she hooked her arms underneath the middle rope, pulling it up to choke out Hate. The crowd booed, the referee reprimanded the Georgia born wrestler and started the count, getting to four before Reed stood up and sprinted across the ring, hitting the far ropes and came back to catch Hate with a tiger feint kick (a 619) to her face, sending the former SVW Champion falling backwards to the canvas. The Princess of House Reed landed on her feet on the apron and quickly used the top rope to perform a slingshot leg drop that connected perfectly across Rebecka’s chest. Hate rolled to the side and started to get up as Bianca used the ropes to pull herself upwards and once more used the middle rope to springboard into the air and spike Rebecka face first into the mat with a leg drop bulldog. Hate rolled onto her back and Bianca made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Bianca may have knocked her out, and there’s the cover!

One…

Two…

…T-

Lexi: Still not enough for a three count, what is it going to take to keep her down. 

Rebecka kicked out once again and Bianca asked the referee for the three count, Valero confirmed the two as Reed came back to her feet. The Atlanta born wrestler started to argue with the official, demanding the three count from him as she placed her boot across her opponent’s throat and pressed downwards. Rebecka struggled and tried to push the boot away as Bianca continued to argue with Valero. Finally the official looked down and saw the choke and began to read Reed the riot act, starting the count and getting to four which saw the Princess of House Reed lift her boot only to start to stomp away rapidly at her opponent’s body. Again the referee told her to back up and let her foe rise, starting the count once more, reaching four before Bianca stepped back only to throw herself down on top of Hate and started to pepper her face with closed fist right hands. The official started the count again, getting to four once more, Reed raising her hands above her head for a moment before she wrapped both hands around Hate’s throat, choking her out as the Louisiana based wrestler tried to pull her hands away. The referee once more called for the break and started the count as the crowd booed loudly. Bianca released at four and Hate rolled to the side, trying to catch her breath as the official stepped between the two wrestlers, threatening Bianca with disqualification if she continued to ignore his instructions. Bianca calmly and coolly rose to her feet, ignoring the referee as she played to the crowd and got booed and jeered by them. 

Zack: Bianca is overflowing with self-confidence, but it may be costing her, Lexi. I’d stay on Becka personally. You can talk to the crowd after the bell.

Lexi: Or she could just not talk to them at all… by the sounds of it, I’m sure this crowd wouldn’t mind that much. 

Reed told the crowd that it was time to end this as she headed towards the corner and climbed to the top rope, measuring up her rising opponent. The moment that Rebecka made it to her feet, Bianca launched herself off and caught her with the Falling Star meteora, driving her back down into the canvas. Hate rolled to the side and Killer B grabbed hold of two handfuls of her hair, pulling her up to her feet and jerked her towards the ring ropes, transitioning her grip as she neared them and spiked the powerhouse down into the mat with the Avalanche - a shiranui. Reed quickly moved around to grab hold of Hate’s legs, folding her up, stacking her up for the pinfall. Valero slid into position and Bianca kicked her feet up onto the middle rope for even more leverage.

Lexi: It looks like Bianca’s had enough and is trying to end this by any means necessary. 

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I’m glad Rebecka was able to get out from under that added leverage, and it may only serve to irritate the SVW Hall of Famer more.

At the last moment, Hate managed to force her shoulder up off the mat to break up the pinfall. Bianca shook her head as she stared at the referee showing her the two count in disbelief. She didn’t bother to argue with him, instead coming to her feet as she belligerently trash talked the referee, her opponent and the fans while heading towards the corner. Reed continued to mouth off at the booing crowd, making a title motion around her waist as she took her time to climb to the top rope while Hate was rising back to her feet. As she made it to the top, Rebecka was already upright and Bianca just had time to leap over her foe as the SVW Hall of Famer lunged towards her. 

Zack: Reed has uncanny agility. There’s no other way to describe it, practically FFW’s answer to Spider-Woman.

Reed landed and rolled through, coming to her feet and without breaking step she scaled the opposite the turnbuckles and launched herself off into a cross body block…only for Hate to catch her in mid-air. Rebecka took a moment before she hurled her opponent over her head with a fallaway slam. Bianca hit the mat and rolled towards the corner where she started to come to her feet as Rebecka strode towards her across the ring, picking up speed as she did so before she launched herself into a back elbow to the jaw. Quickly Hate backed up to pin the Georgia native against the turnbuckle pads and she started to unload with right and left back elbows into her opponent’s head. The official called for the break and started the count, the Louisiana based wrestler stepping forwards at four, turned around and delivered a heart punch to Killer B. Reed dropped in the corner to a sitting position as Rebecka backed up to the middle of the ring then charged forwards and into a bronco buster. 

Zack: I can’t imagine what that feels like, to have a woman as tall and strong as Hate using your chest for a trampoline.

Lexi: I’m gonna bet it doesn’t feel good in the slightest, I know that I’m not in any hurry to find out first hand. 

Hate bounced up and down on Bianca’s chest, the referee calling for the break once more and used the count to get it as Rebecka rolled backwards and came to her feet on the four count. Quickly she pulled the Princess of House Reed up to her feet and then lifted her up over her head before dropping her down to the mat with a Gorilla Press Slam to bring her out of the corner. Bianca landed hard and her spine arched upwards and away from the canvas as Rebecka climbed the turnbuckles, getting quickly to the top rope and without even a look over her shoulder she launched herself backwards and into a moonsault which landed perfectly across Bianca’s body. Hate made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so. 

Zack: A picture perfect moonsault, and Becka’s three seconds from the bell!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: That was the closest fall we’ve seen yet tonight but Bianca is still in this!

Reed’s shoulder popped up a moment before the official could complete the count, causing Valero to wave off the three and throw up the two count. Rebecka Hate stared daggers at him, giving him a slight shake of her head but didn’t bother to argue with the official as she went to pull Bianca up from the canvas. She managed to get Bianca up to her feet, dragging her thumb across her throat in a slashing motion before she shoved Reed back a couple of steps and was just about to skip forward to fire off a kick to the gut only for Bianca to drop back down to her knees and then collapsed to all fours. Hate shook her head and stepped towards Bianca pulling her back up to her feet and towards the middle of the ring where she went to set her up for the Kalfu psycho pumphandle slam…but as she went to feed her arm between her legs, Bianca again dropped down to her knees. Rebecka let out a cry of frustration as she again pulled Reed upwards, holding her up this time as she got Reed into position.

Zack: Bianca’s spent, look at her. Becka is trying to keep her up long enough, seemingly for her favorite move. But Reed is out on her feet.

Lexi: This is looking like a matter of when rather than if for Becka now. 

As she jerked Reed up off her feet for the slam, the Princess of House Reed suddenly came to life, twisting her body in mid air to counter the attempted slam, wrapping her arm around her opponent’s head, her legs around her chest as she locked in a guillotine choke, wrenching the hold in tightly as she did so. Hate stumbled, losing her balance and dropping down to one knee. It was only for a second though before she pushed back upwards and took off towards the nearest corner, looking to drive Reed back first into the turnbuckle pads. Bianca, though, had it scouted, releasing the hold at the last moment and falling to the mat; sending Rebecka crashing chest first into the turnbuckle pads as she was unable to stop her momentum in times. Hate staggered backwards and Bianca sat up, reaching up to the top rope and used her upper body strength to flip herself up and over to sit on the top turnbuckle. Hate charged towards her only for Bianca to catch her with both feet to her face, sending the powerhouse staggering backwards. The Georgia native straightened up and launched herself off into the Cracker Jacker, driving Rebecka down into the mat and quickly made the cover. Valero slid into position and started the count.

Zack: CRACKER JACKER!! 

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Where the hell did that come from?!

Hate kicked out as Valero’s hand struck the mat and he called for the bell, Reed rolled out of the ring as it sounded and backed up the ramp, holding her hand in the air while her other held the spine. The official followed her and raised her hand in the air as the crowds boos got louder. 

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. “KILLER B” BIANCA REED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Bianca got pounded like a railroad spike in this match, but she still found a way to get her hand raised in her return to FFW. She’ll be feeling that for a while.

Lexi: No doubt about it, that is gonna leave a couple of bruises for Bianca. 

In ring Hate was back up on her feet and telling her manager that she kicked out in the nick of time as he joined her in the ring and started trying to placate her while she stared daggers at the retreating Bianca. Not that Reed cared in the slightest as she  was celebrating her victory and made the title motion around her waist before the show cut elsewhere.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 03:13:56 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 05:27:42 pm »

Cody’s Apology

Amber Carano is seen next with a bright smile on her face backstage, looking almost as though she had just put together some huge business deal. Standing next to her is Scarlett Kincaid.

Amber: Hello, Sydney! Tonight I’m here to help a man make a comeback to this company. Give him a hand up, if you will. Pave the road for him to be employed again by a company he helped found in early 2010. First of all, please welcome the wife of said man and a personal BFF of many years…. 5 time FFW Champion and Hall of Fame member Scarlett Kincaid!

Scarlett: Hi Amber. You’re looking very proud and pleased with yourself. I guess we’ll see soon enough if that’s well placed or not. If your machiavellian masterplan has all come to plan and you’ve managed to draw enough of the venom from Samantha Star.

There was a slight pause before the Cajun continued.

Scarlett: Or if we’ll be taking a long flight home, trying to look on the bright side that at least we’ve seen the sights and enjoyed the warm hospitality of the Australian people in one of the most beautiful and picturesque countries on earth. And been able to enjoy some excellent weather too.

Amber:I got it all under control. 

She nudged her before turning back to the camera.

Amber: Next, I’d like to welcome the owner of FFW herself, the CEO, Samantha Star.

Samantha entered the shot from the other side, with a folded up document in her hand as she crossed her arms under her chest.

Amber nudged Scarlett again.

Amber: I bet that’s his contract in her hand.

Samantha: You’d lose that bet, Miss Carano.

Amber ignored that, cleared her voice, and continued.

Amber: Lastly, please welcome the former CEO of SVW. The best CEO of SVW, in my humble opinion. And the former COO of FFW…the pioneer of Future Shock….Cody Kincaid.

When Cody stepped into the shot, the fans had nothing but boos for him upon seeing him. It caused him to take in a deep breath as he looked from his wife to Amber to his former boss.

Amber: Now that I have you all together tonight, I wanted to take the opportunity to encourage both Miss Star and Mr. Kincaid to begin talking about a return to the company he helped build. A company that might not even exist today as it is today without him.

Samantha’s brow rose at that comment.

Samantha: You’re right on the money there. Because I paid for everything to start this company. If he started it with what he had at the time, it certainly wouldn’t be here today.

Amber: Possibly so. I’d like to give Cody the floor here for a moment. I understand he has a few words to share with the fans and us.

The boos began again as Cody inhaled deeply again. 

Cody: Listen. I could stand here and give you a dozen reasons why this or that happened in the last few months in SVW. I could make excuses. I could blame this person or that. But I’m not. I take everything that happened on my own shoulders. I am the one who cost so many people their jobs in SVW. I am the one who made …very shortsighted decisions that saw its downfall and closure. And whether I get to come back here or not, I want you all to know I didn’t leave all those men and women high and dry. I liquidated every asset, and paid every single person that worked for me. The wrestlers got their entire contracts paid out in full, no matter how long was left on them. The staff was given six months severance, and a lot of that I paid for out of pocket. I’m sorry about what happened in SVW, and it broke me mentally to admit it was my fault. And whether or not this is the last time I appear on television again in any capacity, I’m sorry for what happened. It was my fault, and it’s something I’ll carry for the rest of my life.

Amber: That sounds pretty damn sincere to me, and it’s good you take responsibility without trying to pin it on other people. This has all clearly changed you from the person fans were seeing in the last few months of SVW. 

Cody: I wasn’t ready for the responsibility. That was proven by many of the things I did. Samantha was right all those years not to hand me the reins of FFW like I wanted. I’ve learned from it all though, and those are mistakes I’ll never make again no matter what I do.

Scarlett: Regardless of what people might have thought about the way he acted in the second half of 2021, ultimately he did the right thing by everyone…even when he was watching his dream fall apart around him. Believe me, I know how hard it was for him. I saw how hard it hit him and the effects that it had on him; the tough time he went through as he was left with no choice and in the aftermath of all that. And as you’ve heard, he’s happy for the buck to stop with him - it takes a lot for someone to stand here on worldwide television, in front of an audience of millions, and hold his hands up the way Cody has. Regardless of what happens going forwards, I’m hugely proud of him.

Samantha: Mr. Kincaid, I respect the fact you have admitted all of this in front of the world. I don’t know too many who would have been able to do it. I understand that Miss Carano put all this together to get you your old job back. But it’s not that simple. While I respect the admission you just made, you’re not done yet. Before I will give consideration to bringing you back to FFW, you have a few things I want to see accomplished first.

That’s when she handed him the folded up document.

Samantha: That’s a checklist of things I need to see happen first. And the first one I’ll go ahead and tell you now. You owe Mr. Grant an apology. You accused him of things that I think we both know weren’t true. And the reason apologizing to him is first is because if he doesn't accept it, then that’s where it all ends. 

Cody: Is he here? 

Samantha: No, he’s in Sheffield looking at some of the girls who are training there. You’ll have to go to Future Shock Tuesday. You owe him a public apology, not a private one. I believe that was what you demanded of him, wasn’t it? 

Cody silently nodded his head as she spoke. 

Amber: That seems pretty fair to me. 

Scarlett nodded her head slowly. 

Scarlett: I don’t think there can be too many complaints about that. An apology to Adam. Right at the top of a checklist. Hopefully that’s setting the tone for the rest of a checklist and it’s all very fair.

Samantha: There’s nothing unfair about anything on it. The top one is easily the most difficult. Remember what I said, Mr. Kincaid. If he doesn’t accept it, you can tear that list up because that’ll be the end of this all for you. 

Samantha turned, walking off camera as Cody started to open the document to see what else was on the list before the show went back to the ring. 

The show returns from the commercial break back to the ring, and we find Kat once again standing in the ring.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: You could call this a grudge match in a way, even though it’s going to be Ruby’s debut. But on our last show, Vivi Traeger was pretty much fighting the Gemstones and Diamond all at once.

Lexi: It makes you wonder if Vivi is going to be in for the same kind of numbers game tonight in her match against Ruby. 

“I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston begins to blast all across the speakers and as it does, we are able to see Ruby Steele emerging from the curtain. She is clad in a sparkling ruby glow in the dark jacket. The jacket shines brightly and she excitedly sprints to the ring. Diamond emerges from behind the curtain to support her cousin although her eyes are too focused on her pocket mirror where she just admires her hair.

Kat: Making her way to the ring being accompanied by Diamond Steele, she weighs in at 112 pounds Ruby Steele!

Ruby however is over the top excited as she does some cartwheels before finishing up with one massive backflip. She giggles before she slowly slides into the ring. She nips up to her feet and blows kisses to the crowd before she bounces about waiting for the match to begin

Zack: Ruby is the last member of the Gemstones to debut between Diamond and Sapphire a couple weeks ago. I haven’t seen a lot of tape on her, so we’re going to learn on the fly what she can bring to the table. 

Lexi: It’s always interesting to see what debuting roster members are going to bring to the table, isn’t it?

I’m not the one who’s so far away when I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Never did I wanna be here again and I don’t remember why I came…

The drumbeat to Godsmack’s “Voodoo” hits and the entrance ramp is bathed in purple light and fog. The top of the ramp fills with smoke, and tall candelabras rise up through the floor, flickering in the light. The lights of thousands of cell phone dot the arena like fireflies, adding to the ambience.

Candles raise my desire, why I’m so far away
No more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay

Vivi Traeger stands perfectly still as she rises up through the floor, a crown of bones and purple roses resting on her head. Around her neck is her black ball python LaCroix, his scales glimmering. 

Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in…
I’m coming back again…

Reaching the ring, Vivi hands LaCroix off to the ring crew and ascends the stairs, climbing up on one of the turnbuckles. She bends down and then rises up again, throwing her arms out to the sides.

Kat: From New Orleans, Louisiana, she is the Voodoo Queen, the All-Mother, Vivi Traeger!

Basking in the adoration of the crowd, Vivi jumps down from the turnbuckle and sets her crown aside, ready to face her opponent.

Zack: Vivii’s got a rematch scheduled with Diamond two weeks from tonight at Relentless, but I suspect she won’t have any more love for Ruby tonight.

Lexi: If anything I think it might be worse for Ruby tonight. Vivi is still going to be fired up from her match with Diamond and might just use Ruby to send her a message. 

Referee Stephen Wilson makes sure no one is hiding any illegal weapons, and calls for the bell. And it’s Vivi who immediately goes after Ruby before the blue-haired wrestler ducks her head between the ropes to cause the referee to intervene. As Wilson steps between the women to separate them, Ruby ducks back into the ring and jams her thumb into Vivi’s eye to blind her. She shoves the referee out of the way, and starts teeing off with straight right hands before raking her eyes now with both hands. A savate kick to the body stuns the veteran before Ruby drives her head first into the top turnbuckle. Or at least she tries to before Vivi blocks it. Ruby tries again, another block and a shake of Vivi’s head this time before she catches her with an elbow to the body before pounding her face into the top turnbuckle instead. 

Zack: That little eye poke only got her so far, and it may have made Vivi even more angry as a result! Look at Ruby’s bouncing off the corner like a pinball. 

Lexi: That really didn’t work out well for Ruby at all did it? I’m sure that’s not how she was planning for that to go. 

The newcomer stumbled backwards, and Vivi caught her with a discus punch to the mouth that sent her two more steps away. Traeger whipped her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a running knee to the body. It doubled Steele over and let Vivi ascend the second rope out of the corner into a bulldog to spike her face first into the mat. She almost went for a cover, but glanced towards Diamond at ringside, she pointed towards her and then lifted Ruby’s head up to drive it face down into the mat again.

Zack: That was a message for Diamond over here, and you can tell Vivi is more than ready to get to Relentless. She needs to focus on the woman in the ring though, and not let herself get distracted.

Lexi: I had a feeling that she was going to use Ruby to send a message to Diamond, just like I said earlier. 

She dragged her back to her feet, and whipped her into the far corner. Ruby landed hard, only for Vivi to follow after her with a corner clothesline. Steele wobbled out of the corner before Vivi took off for the far side. As soon as she hit the ropes though, Diamond grabbed her foot to try to trip her. It didn’t work though, and Vivi reached through the ropes and grabbed two handfuls of her hair to a pop from the crowd. 

Zack: Diamond tried to trip her…and look what it got her! 

Lexi: Can’t say I have any sympathy for her, she should have stayed out of it if she didn’t want to face Vivi’s wrath. 

The referee tried to separate them, though Vivi was trying to pull her up onto the apron. That gave Ruby a chance to get herself together, and use a running kneelift into Vivi’s body to make her let go and drop to her knees. Steele started firing kicks into her chest as she sat on her knees before a rebound into a leg lariat put her down on the canvas. Ruby quickly went for the cover.

Lexi: Ruby’s trying to make the most of Vivi being distracted and I think she might be being a bit over ambitious. 

ONE!!

T-NO.

Vivi kicked out in time before the two landed on the mat, and Ruby quickly got back to her feet. A knee drop into the priestess’ face kept her from getting up, and Steele grabbed her feet under both arms. A catapult sent her chest first into the top turnbuckle, causing Vivi to stumble out of the corner into a springboard dropkick.

Zack: Ruby’s back in charge again, which is what I’m sure all that nonsense with Diamond was aiming to accomplish. She’s just digging that hole deeper at Relentless. 

Vivi made it back to her feet, only to get rushed and driven back first into the corner. It knocked the wind out of her, and Ruby hopped up onto the middle rope. She went for a hurricanrana, but Vivi held onto the ropes and let her crash land on the canvas. The fans got behind her again as Traeger pulled herself together, and bounced off the ropes with her signature clothesline that flipped Ruby over to the mat. 

Zack: That was the REMINDER, but I don’t know if Ruby’s gonna remember it after the way she landed! 

Lexi: She’ll be lucky to remember what day of the week it is I think. 

Diamond complained to the referee, drawing his attention until a baseball slide from Vivi sent her backwards into the broadcast booth. Treager started unloading with right hands to her head, bringing the crowd to a roar as she finally got her hands on Diamond. The lead singer of the Gemstones tried to get away from her with Vivi walking after her. Ruby rolled out of the ring to trail after her from the blind side.

Zack: Vivi doesn’t want to wait to lay hands on Diamond, and here comes Ruby from the other side. This is a handicap match!

Lexi: After watching what happened in the match Vivi had with Diamond are you really surprised by that?

Ruby knelt down beside the apron as Diamond rounded the ring. And when Vivi rounded the last corner, Ruby sprung from the floor with a scorpion kick to the top of her head. She quickly mounted another attack, grabbing Vivi by the head and smacking it against the apron before shoving her back into the ring. She rolled in after her, and took off for the near side ropes. As Vivi got to her feet, Ruby used the ropes for a springboard back elbow that flattened her before she went for the cover. 

Lexi: Ruby’s trying again to put an end to this match, but I don’t think Vivi is anywhere near worn down enough. 

ONE!!!

TWO-NOO!!

Traeger got her shoulder up in time as Diamond complained to the referee that that was a three count. Ruby clearly agreed, but pulled Vivi back to her feet. She hooked her head for a springboard bulldog followed by another cover, this time with a leg hook. 

Zack: Ruby wants this match to be done, and I don’t blame her! 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOO!!

Once more, Vivi kicked out in time and Ruby shook her head. She got back to her feet, heading for the corner to make her way up top. And with one swift motion, she went for a top rope elbow drop. But Traeger wasn’t there when she landed, causing Ruby to yelp and clutch her elbow.

Lexi: I’m pretty sure that’s not the landing that Ruby wanted. I’ll give her 5 for execution but the dismount needs a bit of work. 

Vivi started to get herself together as she got to her feet, and the Sydney crowd was behind her as she did so. The former Future Shock Champion grabbed the rising Ruby by the head for a corner bulldog, causing her to drop to her knees. Traeger grabbed a rear waistlock, and snapped off a quartet of German suplexes. She rolled back to her feet, letting out a yell that got the crowd loud once again. She took off for the far side as Ruby was getting back to her feet, and took her back down again with her leaping face crusher.

Zack: Vivi calls that the BOW DOWN, and I don’t think Ruby had much of a choice in the decision. 

Lexi: No choice in the decision at all, Zack. 

She got back to her feet, and measured her opponent as Ruby tried to get to the apron. But Steele didn’t make it far before Vivi dropped down beside her into a scissored armbar submission (Rings of Saturn). The blue-haired wrestler’s face froze in pain as Vivi applied as much pressure immediately as she could. Wilson dropped down in front of her to see if she wanted to quit, but Ruby didn’t answer him at first. Vivi leaned back a little to add more pressure in a new position, causing Ruby’s face to show the agony she was experiencing.

Zack: Vivi’s getting every bit of pain she can out of that hold, and Ruby’s face tells you all you need to know about what this feels like. 

Lexi: I’m not sure how much longer Ruby can hold out in this, Vivi though looks like she could hold it all day. 

Diamond pulled Ruby’s foot across the bottom rope, and pointed it out to the referee. Vivi glanced towards her next opponent with a glare as the referee started a five count. She let go at four, and got back to her feet. Ruby was slow to make it to her feet though. When she did, Vivi executed her tilt-a-whirl headscissors armbar! It dropped the newcomer in the center of the ring as Vivi kept the pressure applied. 

Zack: From the frying pan into the fire for Ruby, there’s the AGONIZING ECSTASY! Heavy on the agonizing!

Lexi: A body can only take so much pain, and I don’t think Ruby’s is going to be able to take much more. 

Ruby tried to drag them towards the ropes with her other arm, but as they got close, Vivi rolled it over back to the center of the ring. The blue-haired newcomer finally relented, and tapped out to a pop from the crowd. Wilson called for the bell as Vivi kept the hold applied, locking eyes with Diamond and telling her to come break it up. However, Diamond didn’t show too much initiative in doing that before Vivi finally let go. She got back to her feet, and got her hand raised in victory.

Kat: Your winner by submission……………VIVI TRAEGER!!

Lexi: And I was right. That was definitely a statement win by Vivi and I hope Diamond was taking notes for Relentless. 

Vivi climbed the corner nearest to where Diamond was ringside, and tapped her wrist telling her it was only a matter of time. She rolled out to the floor, getting congratulated by the ringside fans as she made sure not to take her eyes off Diamond.

Zack: Two weeks from tonight on All Access at Relentless, Vivi’s gonna get the rematch she wanted! And tonight, she could have given Diamond a glimpse into her immediate future!

Lexi: That’s going to be some rematch, that’s for sure. 

Treager headed up the ramp, walking backwards to keep an eye on Diamond before the show went to a commercial for Relentless in two weeks on FFW All Access.

Ready and Waiting

The first image seen after the break is that of the FFW Championship, most clearly the nameplate of the woman it belongs to: Kelly Kincaid. We find her somewhere inside the Qudos Bank Arena with her husband, seemingly in her private locker room before Christian begins to speak. 

Christian: The one thing I’ve learned about this business in all the years I’ve been part of it is that you have to be ready for anything and expect the unexpected. And that was certainly the case a couple weeks ago when Savannah Star was awarded the Pick Your Poison prize that Emma Mackenzie had won at Crossed Out. The prize that says you can name any opponent on the roster and call your shot. I wasn’t surprised that Savannah did it, everyone knows she’s been chasing this title for a couple years. What people don’t know is why it worked out that way. It wasn’t only because Savannah defeated Emma in their rematch, but it’s also because Emma’s neck was injured pretty harshly as a result of what Bianca did recently. I don’t know that we’ll see her again in the ring, much less when. Get well soon, Emma. She was going to claim the same prize Savannah did. She wanted to be FFW Champion again, try to eclipse her reign as Ultraviolence Champion. An admirable goal, but it wasn’t meant to be. And here we are looking at Savannah at Relentless on March 26th.

Kelly: Get well soon, Emma.

The blonde nodded her head as her expression turned a little more serious.

Kelly: As Christian just said, it’s going to be Savannah Star and I facing off at Relentless in just two weeks time with the richest, biggest, most prestigious and most sought after prize in this business up for grabs - the FFW Championship. Another chance for you Savannah. Another opportunity that has fallen into your lap through circumstances…because you just so happen to know the right people. Or just so happen to be in the right place at the right time. 

There was a shrug of her shoulders. 

Kelly: I can appreciate that, Savannah. Sometimes you need that good fortune, that slice of luck, those connections. And I know better than ANYONE in this business what it’s like to have to wait. And wait. And wait. You should celebrate that you’ve gotten the chance at Relentless; that you’ve been able to pick your poison and call your shot…because that’s the closest you’re going to get this month to winning the FFW Championship. You’re good. You’re talented. You’ve long been touted as a potential future face of this company and a future FFW Champion…but you’re absolutely crazy if you think there’s a chance in Hell that I’m going to be beaten for this title at the first time of asking - not after everything I’ve endured to get to this point; to raise this title above my head and hear Kat announce my name as the FFW Champion.

Christian: Going by what she had to say on the last show, there seems to be some concern that Samantha is going to stack the deck against her somehow. Or at least that’s what her husband seemed to indicate. I don’t think you have to worry about that. You nor Kelly are getting invited to Christmas parties at Samantha’s house every year. And we don’t want you to go into this match thinking you have to look over your shoulder. Because if you’re thinking about Samantha, you’re not focusing on the one person you should be: the reigning and defending FFW Champion here. And personally, I think Kelly is more than enough for anyone to focus on when they are looking to capture the title she waited over a decade to even get a shot at.

Kelly: And none of that is Christian just hyping me up. Every word, every sentiment expressed is cold, hard fact. Pay your $9.99 a month, Savannah, sign up for FFW All Access…type in my name and watch. Watch as week in, week out, match in and match out, I fight my heart out. Watch and learn from all those hours of footage that there are few in the entire world who are my equal and even fewer that have been as good as I have been for as long as I have been. Curl up with your husband, share a bowl of popcorn, have a glass of wine as you kick back and enjoy seeing me beat a veritable who’s who of FFW past and present. And as you do so, let the realisation sink that at Relentless, you’ve bitten off more than you can chew.

The camera closed in on the title once more to bookend the shot before the show went elsewhere.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 03:15:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2022, 05:27:52 pm »

The camera cut back to the ring where Kat was ready to begin the introductions. 

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is your Main Event of the evening!!

Zack: That was the last commercial break for tonight’s show. Relentless is just 2 weeks away from tonight only on FFW All Access, folks. You don’t want to miss that. 

Lexi: It’s definitely going to be an action packed night, so you really will be missing out if you miss it!

As the intro to ‘Don’t Know How To Stop’ start to play around the arena, the sound of engine revving can be made out over the top of it. It gets louder and louder until the sound of tyres screeching is heard just as the lyrics begin.

Head lights, red lights, got it in my sights
Nothings in my way, No sound, hush now
Push the pedal down, got no time to waste
It's a long way home, You just crossed a borderline
When I say go, You know you better hold on tight

Alessandra appears through the curtain wearing a pair of black leather look tights with silver studs around the waistband, and matching bralet with the same silver studs around it. She looks out across the crowd with a smirk before taking off at a run towards the ring.

I don't know how to stop, I give it all I've got
It's like my brakes are shot, I gotta have too much
I don't know how to stop, Gets crazy but so what
You know it's what you want so give it up
And Don't be scared of how good it feels

As she reaches the ring, she jumps up onto the apron and stands facing the stage, reaching back to hold onto the top rope with both hands. She leans forwards and scans the crowd on either side, then kicks her legs up to almost backflip over the top rope, landing on one knee in the ring with her head lowered.

Kat: Introducing at this time, from Naples, Italy………………………..ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!

One speed, full speed that is all I need
They can eat my dust, hell yeah, rock on
Will you come along, Do I have your trust?
It's a long way down, If you're getting this high
When I say now, you had better hold on tight
Now!

As the word Now! is said in the lyrics, Alessandra leaps up with her fist in the air and then lands on both feet. She heads to her corner to await the start of the match as her theme music fades out.

Zack: Alessandra is a very busy girl. Tonight, she faces a FFW Hall of Famer. She and Nadia will main event Future Shock this Tuesday, and on April 26th, she looks to regain the Future Shock title from Sydney Christensen. She’s racking up her frequent flier miles

Lexi: You’re not kidding, the little Italian firecracker is popping up everywhere these days it seems. I guess her theme music really is accurate for her, she doesn’t know how to stop!

As “Just Like Fire” by P!nk begins to play we see Nevaeh Summers storms her way onto the stage , fired up, and motioning to the crowd. Nevaeh is looking out to them, from the front row, all the way to the upper deck, shouting for them to make noise. Nevaeh eventually makes her way between the stage and ramp area wearing yellow rimmed sunglasses as well as a white military jacket with yellow trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we see she is wearing yellow colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with white colored fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black boots and white kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it in Yellow. While “The" scrolls on the top, “World’s” is straight in the middle, and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom, also in yellow.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. “Feel that energy” is what can be heard coming from Nevaeh as she goes about heading down the ramp halfway and begins pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. The crowd moves from left to right, linking arms. Nevaeh then points to the opposite side of the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way, to which they do. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose a row of pyro  and fire goes off next to her, starting far out and rushing close to her, before a big unified explosion happens behind her. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp with a purpose.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and goes about slapping hands with the fans. Nevaeh now heads to the opposite side and slaps a few more hands before removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope, and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and shimmies out of her jacket.

Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. The blonde began motioning them to get louder, which they do. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. This time we zoom out and capture the front row all around motioning along with her. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

Nevaeh bounces off the ropes and lands on her feet. She starts psyching herself up as she paces back and forth along a corner.

Zack: Here’s another woman with a lot in front of her. Not only Alessandra tonight, but she’ll try to liberate the Evolution Championship from Casey Atherton at Relentless. I’m hoping for that to be the case, at least. How about you? 

Lexi: I don’t think there is anyone aside from Dante Knox who will be hoping for Casey to retain at Relentless. Nevaeh was a great Phoenix Champion and she could be just as great as the Evolution Champion too. 

Kevin Fisk checked that both were ready to begin and called for the bell as he got the okay from the two. As it sounded Nevaeh and Alessandra both stepped out of their corner smartly and began to circle around each other before they both entered into a collar and elbow tie up. Immediately the pair struggled for the upper hand, Esposito managing to shove Nevaeh back a step before Summers dug in her heels. For another few seconds the pair continued to go back and forth with neither quite managing to get any clear advantage before they finally broke and stepped backwards. The pair wore matching looks of respect on their faces as they did so.

Zack: You can see the mutual respect here. I think Nevaeh sees a lot of herself in Alessandra. They both have strong work ethics, and leave everything they have on the canvas.

Lexi: It’s always nice when you see two people facing off in the ring who aren’t actively trying to kill or maim each other. 

They circled again for a moment before they stepped forwards once more, shaping up for a second attempt at the tie up but instead of entering into, Alessandra went low with a drop step before she swept the blonde’s legs out from underneath her causing her to land on her back for the mat. Instantly the former Future Shock Champion went to follow up by grabbing her foe by the foot to apply an ankle lock. She didn’t get a chance to apply it before Neveah was able to plant her free foot in the Italian’s chest and shoot her off, sending her staggering backwards. Summers kipped up to her feet and charged forwards looking to connect with a clothesline by Esposito ducked underneath it. As the Target Acquired member turned to face the World’s Finest though, Nevaeh caught her on the underside of the jaw with a back kick that again sent the Naples native stepping backwards holding her jaw for a moment before she came forwards towards Summers looking for a clothesline of her own. This time, though, it was the turn of the Atlanta born wrestler to avoid the move, hooking her opponent’s arm as she passed her before trapping her other arm; the blonde dropping to her knees to pull Esposito into a backsliding pinning combination. Fisk slid into position.

Zack: Nice backslide from Nevaeh, might be a little premature.

One–

Lexi: You can’t blame a girl for trying, but that is very premature for trying to keep Esposito down. 

Alesssandra kicked out and rolled through to her knees, quickly forcing herself back up to her feet and met the risen Summers with a bicycle knee to the jaw. The blonde held her jaw for a second which was long enough for the Future Shock Graduate to pull the Hall of Famer into a belly to belly suplex. Nevaeh landed on the mat and immediately sat up, rolling onto her knees as she quickly came back to her feet to find Alessandra was also vertical and advancing towards her quickly, catching her with a running European uppercut to the jaw that snapped the blonde's head backwards. Another pair of European uppercuts connected with the Hall of Famer’s jaw, forcing her back into the corner where Alessandra started to fire off kicks into her midsection. The referee asked for the break and started the count as Esposito continued to drive her boot at machine gun-like speeds into her foes midriff. He got to four before the Naples native jerked the World’s Finest out of the corner and into an Irish whip across the ring into the opposite corner, as Alessandra followed in behind her.

Zack: Look at those rapid-fire kicks from Alessandra! She may be as quick as Nevaeh, but I don’t think strength is even at all between them.

Lexi: Nevaeh has a massive experience advantage over Alessandra, but I think the pocket sized Italian has proven that she can handle herself as well as any veteran can.

As Nevaeh neared the corner, she reached out for the top rope, kicking her feet up into the air to vault over the rope to land on the apron, surprising Esposito who ran chest first into the turnbuckle pads. As the former Unity Champion took a step backwards, Summer caught her with an enzuigiri to the face, causing the Italian to take a further couple of steps away from the corner. As the Georgia native got space between herself and her opponent she used the top rope to slingshot herself over the top rope into a clothesline that caught Alessandra perfectly, sending her down to the mat. Nevaeh rolled through and came back to her feet, allowing her momentum to carry her into the ropes which she bounced off of and came back to deliver a running drop kick to her foes chest just as Esposito made it to her feet. The Target Acquired native stumbled backwards trying to catch her balance only to fall through the ropes to the outside as Summers rolled onto one knee and extended her arms out to her side; half the crowd cheering for her loudly as the other half looked to rally Alessandra.

Zack: Neither one of these women are from anywhere close to Australia, but they still have support here and the world over. Seems about split down the middle tonight.

Lexi: It’s hard to pick a favorite when you have two women like Neveah and Alessandra in the ring, I don’t envy the crowd for that. 

Fisk told Summers to back up across the ring, Nevaeh take a couple of steps backwards as the official lent through the ropes to check on the former Future Shock Champion, checking that she was okay. Getting a nod of the head, the referee started the count. Alessandra took a moment on the outside before she started to come to her feet and as she started to rise, Nevaeh dropped back to the opposite ropes and launched herself off, charging across the ring towards her foe and left her feet for a suicide dive. Esposito saw her coming at the last moment and quickly stepped out of the way…only to find that Summers had hooked her arms around the top and middle rope and was almost laying across the middle rope, ankles crossed and with a slight smile on her face, almost giving Alessandra a one shouldered shrug before she moved to sit on the middle rope, pushing up the top and inviting the Italian back into the ring as Esposito looked unamused at ringside.

Zack: Nevaeh may be trying to show up Alessandra here. Whether she is or not, I don’t think she’s the least bit appreciative of it.

Lexi: I can’t imagine there’s many that would be appreciative of that to be honest, nobody likes being shown up after all. 

The referee told Nevaeh to go to a neutral corner and the former FFW Champion didn’t argue as she stood up and backed away without taking her eyes off her opponent, taking up a position the referee was happy with and waving Alessandra forwards. The Target Acquired member walked up the steps and entered the ring through the ropes, the referee telling them they were both good to go again as the pair once more started to circle each other. Again the pair closed the gap and went for another collar and elbow tie up. This only lasted for a second or two before Nevaeh ghosted behind her opponent and went to apply a rear waistlock, Alessandra though, caught hold of her wrists just as she was locking it in and pulled her hands apart only to use her grip on Summers’ to send her crashing back first into the mat with a judo throw. 

Zack: This Tuesday on Future Shock, Target Acquired meet a very unlikely pair, River Campbell and Cait Flanagan. That match has a lot of things that can go wrong in a hurry with Cait involved.

Lexi: I’m sure that Alessandra is looking forward to the chance to get her hands on Cait, but as we can see, she definitely isn’t looking past Neveah tonight to that match. 

The Hall of Fame wrestler rolled through to come back to her feet and was immediately met with a vicious, stinging knife edge chop to the chest which saw a look of pain appear on Nevaeh’s face which only got worse as Alessandra jerked away the hand that moved to protect the impact site and delivered a second chop to the same location. The former FFW Champion took a step back and as she did so, Alessandra took her down to the mat with a drop toe hold and floated over to apply a seated side headlock. Slowly Nevaeh started to force her way up to her feet as Esposito kept the hold locked in, squeezing it tighter as they rose. When they got to their feet, the former FFW Champion fired off a pair of elbows into her opponent’s stomach, causing Alessandra to release the hold. 

Zack: You can only take so many shots to the stomach before something has to give, which Nevaeh just illustrated for us.

Lexi: Even with abs of steel elbow shots to the stomach are gonna knock the wind out of you at the very least. 

Summers straightened up and as they did so, Esposito caught the blonde with another stinging chop to the chest, causing her to stagger backwards a step which allowed the Italian to fire her across into the corner with an Irish whip. Alessandra went to follow in behind her as Nevaeh grabbed hold of the top rope and went to float over the top of the Target Acquired member…only for Alessandra to have stopped well short of the corner. As Summers landed on her feet, Esposito caught her arms and hurled the World’s Finest down to the mat with a dragon suplex. As they landed on the canvas, the former Unity Champion rolled backwards to lock in a crossface submission, trapping her opponent’s arm between her legs as she pulled back on the hold. The official dropped down in front of the Atlanta born wrestler, asking her if she wanted to quit and got a ‘No’ from her as she used her free hand to pull at Esposito’s grip.

Zack: If she can get Nevaeh to quit, that would be extremely impressive on Alessandra’s already enviable CV. But that’s damn hard to do.

Lexi: I’m not sure I’ve ever personally seen Nevaeh quit, but there’s always a first time for everything right?

The referee asked the trapped wrestler once more, getting another ‘No’ as Nevaeh started to use her free hand and her feet to pull herself across the canvas. Alessandra wrenched back further on the hold, causing Summers to grimace but still refused to quit when the official asked, stretching out for the bottom rope but finding them out of reach. Once more the blonde used her free hand to push up a few inches from the mat and again dragged herself and her foe another few centimeters to the side before she collapsed back to the mat, Esposito wrenching the hold in tighter as she did. Nevaeh again reached out with her hand, fingertips just coming up short and with a cry of frustration mixed with pain, kicked out her leg and hooked it over the bottom rope. Immediately the referee called for the break and started the count, only getting as far as two before Alessandra released and rolled away to come to her feet while Nevaeh held her neck in pain.

Zack: Unlike the match with Bianca earlier possibly, I don’t think either of these two women were looking past one another tonight. They both know how good the other is.

Lexi: Neither one is stupid enough to understimate the other, that would only be asking for a world of trouble. 

As the World’s Finest came back to her feet, Alessandra stepped quickly towards her and caught her with a bicycle knee to the chest that caused Nevaeh to lean backwards against the ropes. Esposito followed that up with a thrust kick into her stomach. Nevaeh doubled over and started to step forwards away from the ring ropes which allowed the Italian to springboard off the middle ropes and spike the blonde face first into the canvas with a bulldog. Summers bounced upwards and onto all fours, taking a moment only for Alessandra to drop to her knees, crashing an elbow into the blonde’s shoulder blades but still the World’s Finest managed to stay on her hands and knees, an expression of pain on her face from the blow. Slowly the Atlanta native started to push upwards only for Alessandra to charge towards the ropes, bouncing off them and catching her opponent with a running knee strike to the jaw that caused her to fall backwards to the mat. 

Zack: My goodness, that knee might have loosened up some dental work on the #1 contender to the Evolution title. 

Lexi: Or shook a few cobwebs loose. Nevaeh might just be wondering where she is after that shot. 

Quickly the Target Acquired member stepped between the blondes legs, reaching down to grab her around the thighs before she started to spin around and around with a giant swing. As Alessandra rotated around and around on the spot, each revolution was met with a cheer; the crowd starting to count as Summers was propelled through the air, getting to ten before the brunette let go and sent Nevaeh crashing into the canvas; the blonde rolling to the corner and slowly pulled herself up into a sitting position. Alessandra staggered a step before she dropped back to the ropes, firing herself off them and launched herself into a cannonball senton in the corner. Esposito rolled backwards to her knees and started to move backwards, grabbing hold of her opponent by the ankle to jerk her out of the corner to allow her to drop an elbow into her chest. Nevaeh went to roll to her side only for Esposito to pull her back to the mat to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Lexi: Alessandra is looking to gain one of the biggest victories of her career to date. 

One…

Two…

…TH-

Zack: It takes so much to keep Nevaeh down for three, it’s part of what has made her as successful as she’s been in FFW. 

Summers kicked out and Alessandra looked towards the official, nodding her head as she saw the two count before she pulled the World’s Finest up to her feet and towards the middle of the ring. As she got there the former Future Shock Champion jerked her foe forwards into a knee to the midsection, following it up with a second knee strike which saw the Hall of Famer double over. Quickly the Target Acquired member twisted Nevaeh’s arm up behind her back, holding it place as she hooked her head and quickly dropped her down into the canvas. Alessandra rolled to the side and came to her feet, waving her opponent up to her feet as Summers started to push up, holding the back of her neck as she did so. When the blonde got her feet underneath her, Alessandra moved forwards, grabbing hold of her opponent by the head for the Open Season swinging neckbreaker only for Summers to shove her away before she could deliver the move. 

Zack: OPEN SEASO—Maybe not!

Lexi: Neveah had that move well and truly scouted, her ring intelligence was showing in spades there. 

Nevaeh stumbled back to the ropes as Alessandra staggered forwards a couple of steps before she found her balance, turned and charged towards the World’s Finest…only for the former FFW Champion to lean back into the ropes, kick her feet up and catch her opponent in the jaw, flipping over the top rope to land on her feet on the apron as she did so. Once more Esposito staggered backwards, taking a couple of steps before she found her balance just in time for Summers to step through the ropes and launch herself off the bottom rope to catch the brunette with a springboard stunner. Alessandra hit the mat and bounced, rolling off the side and came back up to her hands and knees. The former Unity Champion stayed there for only a moment before she forced herself up to her feet and the Atlanta born wrestler forced herself to charge forwards and catch her opponent with a running chop to the chest, forcing Alessandra onto the back foot. Three more chops landed in quick succession before Nevaeh took a step backwards and dropped Alessandra to a knee with a standing enzuigiri to the side of the head. 

Zack: I can’t imagine what all those chops have to feel like. One sounds awful enough, but Alessandra’s chest just ate a barrage.

Lexi: Never mind the chops, that enzuigiri might just have her seeing tweety birds for a few minutes. 

Esposito took a moment before she rose back to her feet and immediately Summers caught her with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Alessandra raised her hands to try and protect herself which saw the blonde instead deliver a kick to the midriff. The Italian went to grab hold of her gut but as she did, Nevaeh grabbed hold of her wrist and fired her across the ring into the ropes. As the Target Acquired member bounced off the ropes and came back towards her foe, the World’s Finest lowered her shoulder and sent her high up into the air with a back body drop, flipping over in mid air before she crashed down into the mat. The Naples born wrestler sat up, holding her back for a moment before she rolled over and started to rise to her feet once more, only getting as far as one knee before she was dropped back to all fours thanks to a spinning wheel kick from Nevaeh. Once more Esposito pushed up and once more only got as far as one knee before the blonde put her back down on the canvas with a shining wizard to the side of the head. Summers quickly forced herself back to her feet, stepping into position, hopping up onto the middle rope and came down with a splash across her foe’s chest. Quickly she hooked the leg for the cover.

Lexi: That splash from Nevaeh was textbook perfect and this could be it for Alessandra tonight. 

One…

Two…

Zack: Still just a two for Nevaeh.

Alessandra kicked out as the two hit the canvas and Nevaeh nodded her head as she glanced over at the official, seeing the two. Summers pulled her opponent up to her feet and lifted her straight up into an inverted atomic drop, grabbing hold of her a second after it connected and hurling the Italian down to the canvas with an exploder suplex. Once more Esposito hit the mat and sat up for a moment before she collapsed back down to the mat. As she did so, Summers rose to her feet and darted forwards, hopping over her downed foe’s body before she leapt into the air and crashed down across her chest with a standing moonsault. Once more Nevaeh made the cover, hooking the Italian’s leg as she did so.

Zack: Flawless moonsault from the Baby Peach! Is that enough?

One…

Two…

T-

Lexi: Somehow not! Alessandra is showing her resilience. 

Again Alessandra kicked out and Nevaeh once more glanced at the official, accepting the count as she pulled the brunette back upright and Irish whipped her across the ring into the corner. Esposito hit the turnbuckles hard and Summers charged in behind her, catching her with a corner clothesline before she stepped backwards, spun around and tagged Alessandra in the jaw with a discus forearm. A trio of European uppercuts followed that, snapping back the head of the Italian wrestler before she jerked her out of the corner and into another Irish whip that sent the former Unity Champion across the ring into the opposite corner. Esposito hit the pads hard, back arching away from the turnbuckles and as she did so, the World’s Finest started to move forwards, picking up speed before launching herself into a handspring back elbow that tagged Esposito perfectly in the side of the jaw. Summers pressed herself back against her opponent, trapping her in the corner, where she began to fire off right and left back elbows into the sides of the brunette’s head. The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four before the Atlanta native stepped forwards, turning as she did so to pull her opponent out of the corner and jerked her down into a vicious codebreaker; the ferocity of which flipped Alessandra head of over heels, crashing back first to the canvas. Once more the FFW Hall of Famer threw herself on top of her opponent and hooked the leg again for the cover.

Zack: That might do it! Alessandra never saw it coming! 

One…

Two…

…TH-

Lexi: Still no three count! What is Neveah going to have to do to keep the Italian down for a full three count?

The Italian rolled her shoulder to stop the count at two and half and Nevaeh looked at the referee this time, asking for three even as the two was confirmed. Yet again the former FFW Champion nodded her head, giving Alessandra a look of respect before she pulled her back up to her feet once more. This time she hooked her head, lifted her up off her feet and held her upside down in position for a suplex, turning towards the middle of the ring as she did before she dropped her down to the canvas face first with a front suplex. Alessandra held her face with one hand as pushed up to all fours before she started to push further upwards, barely getting her feet underneath her before Nevaeh breezed past her, hitting the ropes behind her and leaving her feet to drive Esposito face first into the mat with the Golden State of Mind running leg drop bulldog. Quickly the World’s Finest rolled Alessandra onto her back and hooked the leg for the cover once more.

Zack: And again, Nevaeh sensing victory is hers for the taking!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Alessandra is starting to remind me of the Energizer bunny, she just keeps kicking out. 

Again Alessandra manages to roll her shoulder to stop the referee’s count just before the three can be completed and Nevaeh looked towards the official, holding up three fingers but only got the two count confirmed instead. Summers took a deep breath, letting it out slowly before she accepted the decision and pulled her foe to her feet, backing her up to the ropes with a series of chops to the chest before she skipped back and caught the Italian with a savate kick to the underside of the jaw. The Italian’s legs turned to jelly as she used the ring ropes to hold her upright but only for a moment before she started to step forwards. As she did the former FFW Champion grabbed hold of her hand and sent her in for the ride, catching her on the return with a spinebuster, Summers falling to her knees as she drove the Naples born wrestler down into the mat. On impact the Target Acquired member arched her back up from the canvas, a look of pain on her face as her hands balled up into fists due to the pain. Meanwhile the Hall of Famer popped back up to her feet and gave a sign to the crowd as she headed towards the corner and climbed to the top rope. She perched there, waving her rising opponent upwards. As Alessandra made it to a vertical base with her back turned towards Summers, Nevaeh launched herself from the top rope and used a reverse hurricanrana to spike Espoito down onto the top of her head. The Italian crumpled to the mat, landing on her front and the Georgian wrestler rolled her onto her back and made the cover once more, hooking the inside leg as she did so.

Lexi: And Neveah is going for it again, surely this has to be it now!

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Zack: I thought it was over! I thought Nevaeh had her dead to rights, but no!

The referee waved it off as Alessandra kicked her leg out over the bottom rope, pointing it out to Nevaeh as she sat up and looked at it. She shook her head, rolled onto her knees, grabbing hold of her foe by her arm and leg and jerked the brunette away from the ropes and then made the cover once more, this time hooking the outside leg.

Zack: Nevaeh’s not accepting that at all, and she’s going for the cover again!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: And Alessandra’s still in it! What is it going to take to keep her down? 

The referee’s hand hit the mat but he immediately waved it off as Alessandra got her shoulder up in the nick of time, the referee pointing at it as Neveah pushed up to her knees and stared at him as he showed her the two. She shook her head and slapped her hands together three times, asking for the three and the official told her he was a millimetre - a coat of paint away from completing the three when Esposito’s shoulder came up clear of the canvas. The World’s Finest stared at him and then at her opponent and then at Fisk again before she nodded her head in acceptance. The former FFW Champion brought her foe back up to her feet, pulling her towards the middle of the ring while waving one hand like she was conducting an orchestra. The crowd cheered her loudly as she did so but when she went to hook her opponent’s arms, the former Future Shock Champion came to life, lifting her up onto her shoulder before she slammed her down into the mat with an Alabama slam; Alessandra landing on her knees as she landed the move, head pressed against the canvas as she slumped over.

Zack: Look at the sheer power possessed by Alessandra! But it took a lot out of her too!

Lexi: How much more can either of these women give or take?

The pair started to push up from the mat simultaneously, making it to their feet at the same time and for a moment they stood and stared at each other before the pair of them stepped forwards and without any regard for defense each grabbed hold of the other behind the neck with one hand and started peppering their foes jaw with rapid fire forearms. The furious exchange lasted a couple of seconds before they both stepped away, both trying to catch their breath before Alessandra spun and took off across the ring. Summers followed her. The pair hit the ropes one after another before Esposito slammed on the brakes, spun around and ducked beneath a running forearm smash from the World’s Finest. Summers stumbled slightly as she tried to stop her momentum and before she could turn around, the Italian wrestler cut off her comeback sequence as she grabbed hold of her head and took her down to the mat with a hangman neckbreaker. 

Zack: Alessandra’s really got a rally going now. She’s putting together a fantastic offensive despite what she no doubt feels all over her body.

Lexi: Neveah could be in trouble with this kind of offensive attack from Alessandra. 

Esposito rolled away and took a few seconds to catch her breath as Summers writhed on the mat, holding her neck before she started to rise. Alessandra also pushed up to her feet, making it a moment before Nevaeh did and once more took her down to the canvas with the snap swinging neckbreaker - the Open Season. Again Alessandra took a moment or two before she started to rise back to her feet as Summers pushed up to her knees, forehead pressed to the canvas as she held her neck. The former Unity Champion brought her foe back up to her feet and immediately jerked her into the Dead Fall inverted stomp facebreaker. Summers collapsed backwards in the middle of the ring and Alessandra scrambled towards her, hooking both legs for maximum leverage as she rolled her up into a pinning combination. Fisk slid into position and started the count.

Zack: DEAD FALL!! That’s gotta be it!! 

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: I don’t believe it. After everything she took from Neveah, she’s actually done it!

Fisk completed the count and as he called for the bell, Nevaeh kicked out and rolled to her side, holding her neck with one hand and her jaw with the other while Esposito sat up on the canvas, holding her lower back in pain. The bell sounded and Fisk started to help Alessandra to her feet, explaining to her that she had won the match; her face lighting up in recognition as she came to her feet; Fisk raising her hand in the air.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!!!!

Zack: Alessandra Esposito has picked up the biggest win of her FFW career over the Hall of Famer and former FFW Champion Nevaeh Summers! Congratulations to her!

Lexi: That was a very hard earned win, Neveah did not make it easy for her in the slightest. 

Zack: She has massive momentum heading to Future Shock this coming Tuesday! We’re out of time! Relentless is 2 weeks away on All Access, we’ll see you in Saitama!

The crowd cheered as the announcement was made and the former Unity Champion dropped down to one knee next to Nevaeh, checking that she was okay and helping her to a sitting position. The crowd cheered them both loudly as Summers confirmed that she was okay…even while holding her neck and still feeling at her jaw. Esposito gave her a gentle pat on the back and offered her a hand to help her to her feet. Again the crowd cheered as Alessandra raised Summers hand in the air before the World’s Finest left the ring. Esposito celebrated her win in front of the crowd as the show began to fade off the air.

Two Weeks From Tonight on FFW All Access!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 03:20:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: