Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:32:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 112

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 112  (Read 62 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 21, 2022, 07:35:35 pm »

The instrumental version of “Boom” by the X Ambassadors starts to play as we open on Jake and Gia arriving at an empty studio. Only the video wall behind them is there as they look around and at each other confused. Suddenly the video goes into fast forward as suddenly production staff immediately start moving in the furniture. The pair watch as the staff moves at a pretty quick pace (thanks to fast forward) and get everything set up: chairs and table too. The two hosts look pleased with that before they sit down. One staffer places Gia’s crown on her head, bringing a smile to her face before the After Shock logo appears on the video screen before the camera zooms in on it. A bolt of electricity appears and then we cut back to the actual show with both Jake and Princess Gia.

Jake: Future Shock’s first trip to Kansas took place this past Tuesday, and certainly gave us plenty to cover. Welcome to After Shock. If you’re new, I’m Jake Chandler and this is Princess Gia, would-be Disney princess and the reason most of the guys watch this show.

Gia: Thank you, Jake. Disney, I’m still waiting on that call to become your next princess! But until that day comes, I’m happy to be here alongside my very handsome co-host Jake, and ready to recap what happened on last week’s show.

Jake: Then we’ll dive right in, your highness. It was the debut of two new additions to the roster, and the first of those was Gwen Margolis. With the Park City chapter of the Gwenpire behind her, she picked up her first win in Future Shock…by submission no less…against Sapphire Taylor. And if you watched Sapphire’s promo….she was kinda pissed off going into the match and Gwen didn’t even do anything to her!

Gia: I think the Gemstones may need some group therapy. Sapphire did not seem pleased with Diamond either, based on some of the things she said. But like you said, Gwen picked up the win, and it seems like a lot of the Future Shock faithful are behind her as she kicks off her solo career here.

Jake: It wasn’t all bad for Sapphire though. She found out her triple threat match at Global Wars will have a Diamond title shot on the line for the winner between her, Ashley Marie Chase, and Aviva Miller. That might have been a bright spot for her.

Gia: Only time will tell, I suppose. We also saw the debut of Serafina DeCaro - in this iteration of Future Shock, at least - when she beat Sienna Danger. Like Gwen, Serafina also picked up a submission win, which is no easy feat against a woman like Sienna. And we saw former Future Shock Champion Cait Flanagan reach new levels of delusion by apparently forgetting how triple threats work and declaring Sydney’s win in Calgary invalid. Which, I just want to say that as cold and arrogant as Sydney can be, she earned that win at Calgary Stampede - regardless of who she pinned. We here at After Shock do not endorse Cait Flanagan’s bullshit.

Jake: Serafina winning by submission, well that’s what you expect from a former Nu Surrender Champion. As for Cait, that reminds me. FedEx dropped off some stuff today featuring her along with her manufactured title.

Gia: I’ll send it along to the dumpster where it belongs. And speaking of Miss Flanagan, she abandoned River Campbell when the Diamond Champion most needed a partner during our main event, essentially making the end of that match a handicap. To River’s credit though, she fought hard enough for both her and Cait out there, and the level of respect between River and Target Acquired was very clearly on display. Alessandra also showed how pissed off she still is - and rightfully so - with the Million Dollar Baby. But since it’s Cait, I rather doubt she learned anything from the match and will be back on her bullshit soon enough.

Jake: That seems very likely, yeah. That match needs to happen at some point, but I know Alessandra is focused on her title shot against Sydney in April. Not to mention her tag title match against the Doomsday Sisters this Saturday night at Relentless. Good luck to her! Some of you also got to meet….Fiona O’Dalaigh. And you could tell Zack and Claire were no fans of the….self-proclaimed Innovator of Moonsaults.

Gia: Just what we need, another self-absorbed delusional redhead.

Jake: Now both rosters have one. Speaking of which, those watching Breaking Point recently saw how former SVW CEO Cody Kincaid has been trying to get back into FFW. He was tasked with getting Adam to accept his apology for the things he’d done to him in the past. And that went over like a lead balloon. Adam didn’t accept his apology at all.

Gia: After everything that Cody’s pulled, I don’t blame Adam. If his apology had come from genuinely wanting to right past wrongs, that’s one thing. But Cody comes off like he’s just doing it to try and get a job, and that’s not the way to go about things.

Jake: Sometimes you can be too forgiving of someone. I speak from experience here, and I don’t really blame him either for how he felt. And of course, there was more from the “Forever Champion” Ashley Marie Chase on the show. Those two wins she’s gotten have really inflated an already massive ego.

Gia: Well, considering all she had prior to that was a belt from a now-defunct company? She’s gotta have something to pin her delusions of grandeur on. I can’t wait for Aviva and Sapphire to give her the beating she deserves.

Jake: Fun fact, all three of them will be in action on the next show! So let’s get to that. It’ll be March 29th in Broomfield, Colorado at the 1stBank Center for the next edition of Future Shock. There’s gonna be a couple previews of Global Wars on this card to go with it. Let’s start with the Forever Champion. She’s tired of rookies, is she?

Gia: So Adam throws multiple-time hardcore and tag team champion Ruby Tyler at her. A woman who can use basically anything she can reach as a weapon with… really uncanny accuracy, against a girl who hates being hit but also wants to be a wrestler. This does not look good for Ashley, so I really hope Kyle has a Ruby-proof plan up his sleeve or he may be sweeping up pieces of Ashley after the match.

Jake; Meanwhile that same night, Ashley’s two opponents at Global Wars will meet one on one. And there was already some glares between them the last time they were in the ring at the same time.

Gia: I think this is going to be good for both women. They’re both looking to pick up some momentum heading into Global Wars, both are relative newcomers to Future Shock, and it’s a great opportunity to really show what they can do. I think Aviva needs to watch out for Sapphire’s temper, because if that promo against Gwen is anything to go by, imagine how angry she’ll be with someone she has a reason to be mad at? I know Aviva went in with good intentions, but in this case they may have paved the road to Hell for her.

Jake: I feel for Aviva. She was trying to do the right thing, because Ashley had screwed her over in the same way when they met. But yeah….

Gia: I think she’ll be okay, though. All of our girls are made of tough stuff - except Ashley, maybe - and Aviva will be doing her best to right that wrong and to prove why she belongs in that Diamond Championship opportunity match.

Jake: We got another debut this show, it’s really a theme! And even more than you know, but we’ll get to that. Francesca of Latina Heat makes her Future Shock debut against the reigning Nova Champion Angelina Fantastica. The title isn’t on the line because Francesca hasn’t done anything….but try to steal Arabella’s jacket a little while back. Doesn’t really merit a title match, ya know?

Gia: Definitely not at this point, but a win over Angelina here could catapult Francesca into the Nova title conversation. So that’s definitely something for Angelina to look out for, but I think Francesca needs to be on her guard, too. Our Nova Champion has had the best year of her career so far in 2021, and she’s intent on carrying that success into 2022. And I don’t think making her or Arabella angry is going to do Latina Heat any favors in the long run. We’ve seen what happens individually when the two halves of the Shaolin Belles lose their patience, so I can only imagine what’ll happen when they’re working together.

Jake; I got a report from when Latina Heat were at the ticket sale for this show along with Sydney a few days ago. They’ll probably pin it on Sydney, but there were more reports of missing jewelry and cash after that autograph signing than any we’ve had.

Gia: Great, so now kleptomania is running wild in Future Shock.

Jake; Certainly some sticky fingers, at the very least. Also on the show, we’ll get to hear from Fiona O’Dalaigh. I’m not sure why after 7 years she decided now was the time to return to the sport. She used to be a weather girl, and that’s a really odd transition to make into wrestling. At least I think so. Going from reading a teleprompter in short skirts to wrestling training. I mean…

Gia: Look, we’ve had a lot of unlikely origin stories here in Future Shock over the years. But like you, I’m curious as to what brought her back to the ring after so many years away from it.

Jake: We also will find out who the latest addition to the roster is. That’s right, we have yet another new face on her way to Future Shock. And unlike Fiona, Adam seems a little more enthusiastic about whoever this is. I’m looking forward to meeting her…whoever it might be.

Gia: So am I! It’s a very exciting time to be in Future Shock, and I love how the landscape keeps changing here. It’s going to be great to see Adam’s newest recruit… you think maybe it’s Missy?

Jake: It might be. But from what I was able to learn, this girl is Canadian. So if my sources are right, that’d rule Missy out. All I do know for a fact is she’s a sister of someone who was quite a big star for FFW and especially SVW once upon a time.

Gia: Well then, now I’m even more curious. But at least I only have a week to wait!

Jake: It’s like you were saying a little bit ago. It’s an exciting time to be following FFW and Future Shock. There’s new women seemingly showing up every show lately. Sure, some of them have been Ashley Chase and Fiona….but then we got people like Gwen and Aviva. Girls from all over the place with different backgrounds…. It’s fun to watch unfold.

Gia: It definitely is! And with that, thank you for tuning in to another episode of After Shock with Jake and I. We’ll meet you back here in two weeks for our next show.

A quick recap of the matches are shown in graphical form before After Shock fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: