Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 10:18:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 113

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 113  (Read 63 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 04, 2022, 09:14:01 pm »

The instrumental version of “Boom” by the X Ambassadors starts to play as we open on Jake and Gia arriving at an empty studio. Only the video wall behind them is there as they look around and at each other confused. Suddenly the video goes into fast forward as suddenly production staff immediately start moving in the furniture. The pair watch as the staff moves at a pretty quick pace (thanks to fast forward) and get everything set up: chairs and table too. The two hosts look pleased with that before they sit down. One staffer places Gia’s crown on her head, bringing a smile to her face before the After Shock logo appears on the video screen before the camera zooms in on it. A bolt of electricity appears and then we cut back to the actual show with both Jake and Princess Gia.

Jake: Hello once again, and welcome to the latest edition of After Shock. For those who are new to the show, I’m Jake Chandler and joined by none other than Princess Gia of Lynn. This week as usual, we’ll cover some of the news coming out of the last show and talk about our next show a week from today in Scottsdale, Arizona at the Equidome Arena. But first, let’s find out how her Highness is doing.

Gia: Her Highness is doing very well, thank you Jake. I think I’ve finally recovered from the chaos of last week’s show. And for those of you who haven’t seen it yet, don’t forget that you can catch up on all the Future Shock action when you subscribe to FFW All Access.

Jake: All true. Our first trip to Broomfield, Colorado didn’t exactly go without incident. And we might as well start with the biggest one of all. I’m referring to the main event when Angelina Fantastica of the Shaolin Belles…

KA-CHING.

Jake: There it is! She was taking on Francesca Garcia of Latina Heat. Feel free to pick up from there, Gia.

Gia: Yes, and during the match, Dani decided to ratchet up the kleptomania by not only stealing Angelina’s Nova Championship, but also trying to auction it off to the crowd before of course getting caught. I don’t think deliberately making the Belles angry is a particularly good idea, but Latina Heat decided to choose violence and the Shaolin Belles -

KA-CHING.

Gia: - are more than ready to oblige them.
Jake: There was as much going on outside the ring as inside. At one point, the referee was distracted by Dani when he was supposed to be counting Angelina’s pin attempt. I talked with referee Malcolm Parks after the show, and asked him if he got Dani’s number… turns out the number was to a Domino’s in Brooklyn. All these years he’s been a referee, and this is the first time feminine wiles played a part.

Gia: Well I guess that just meant it was a matter of time until someone found the crack in the armor, like Dani did. Hopefully though the next time he gets a girl’s number, it’ll be the real thing… or at least be to a nearby pizza place. And speaking of pissing off people you really shouldn’t, Ashley Marie Chase and Kyle Kilmeade making an enemy out of Ruby Tyler seems… uh. Not smart.

Jake: You got that right. No one much gave Ashley a chance in the match. To her credit, she held her own for a good part of the match. But things went awry when she made the mistake of slapping Ruby across the face. That was the moment Ashley Chase knew she….well you know the rest.

Gia: Yeah, and credit to Ashley for doing surprisingly well up until that point. Ruby Tyler can put up with a lot, but she’s got no patience for disrespect. And while I don’t think we’ll be seeing the so-called Forever Champ in the Anarchy division anytime soon, Kyle and Ashley should probably have an escape plan for the next time they cross paths with the Huntress.

Jake: I have a feeling that may just happen at some point, but I think they both have their attention elsewhere at the moment. One woman who left happy was Sapphire Taylor, she finally got her first win in Future Shock in a preview for the triple threat at Global Wars. Aviva got to really show off more of what she can do in the ring, and I think she opened more eyes to her talents and skills.

Gia: She definitely did, but she also showed her relative inexperience with the way she allowed herself to get distracted by Emerald during the match. With both Kyle and Emerald to contend with during the triple threat at Global Wars, I can only hope that Aviva is able to keep her focus on what’s happening in the ring, and not worry so much about the antics happening outside of it.

Jake: I think she will. She strikes me as someone who learns from every experience, and that’s how you ensure you never repeat the same mistakes. As odd as it may sound given how things have gone, I feel like she’s going to surprise everyone and win that triple threat at Global Wars. I think overconfidence will play a huge factor between Ashley and Sapphire. But let’s talk a bit about the newest addition to the roster…how often have we said that? I’m referring to the woman who made her debut…in a hot air balloon, Ashley Whitmore.

Gia: She’s already dubbed herself the “Perfect Score” and quite frankly, I can’t wait to see what she brings to Future Shock. The hot air balloon was a very unique way to introduce herself to all of us. And if my sources are correct, I believe that Ashley is the younger sister of SVW Hall of Famer and standout FFW talent, Misty Whitmore. Misty cemented her legacy here years ago, so I’m looking forward to seeing if Ashley shares her sister’s talent.

Jake: And much to the chagrin of our broadcast team…and pretty much all the fans, we got to meet Fiona O’Dalaigh. As a matter of fact, she parked herself in the Gold Standard locker room after Ashley’s match. And it seems like she wants to hire Kyle as her manager. And there was a lot of weather lingo….

Gia: Not surprising that she’d immediately enter negotiations to bring Kyle on as her manager. Hopefully he can get her to quit talking like the rejected member of the Channel 7 news team, but I’m not optimistic.

Jake: Women like Fiona seem to be right up his alley as far as talent goes. Egotistical, entitled, you name it. I don’t know if they have signed anything yet, but I’m sure we’ll find out. Enough of that, let’s look ahead to the next show a week from tonight on April 12th at the Equidome Arena in Scottsdale, Arizona. Another first visit for Future Shock, and it also happens to be in the home city of another client of Kyle’s: Elizabeth Lannister.

Gia: …boy I really hope she’s not a reflection of the rest of the city.

Jake: I don’t know anyone from Scottsdale so I can’t speak to that. I do know Elizabeth will be at the show. Many of you know she’s an alumni of Future Shock, and I’ve learned she will be issuing an open challenge to anyone on the Future Shock roster in her hometown.

Jake: After the last open challenge at Relentless, this could go wrong for Elizabeth. We’ll have to see which of the girls wants to test themselves against the “Lioness” in her hometown.

Gia: It certainly could, but Elizabeth has a pretty effective insurance policy if she needs one. I’m looking forward to seeing which of our girls steps up to the challenge though.

Jake: The Diamond Champion will have the fourth of her five matches in the Global Wars series. The title will not be on the line, but River Campbell will face Sapphire Taylor. River is also a musician, Sapphire’s part of the Gemstones. This could be musical mayhem, and a win for Sapphire could give her even more momentum for Global Wars.

Gia: And while River is used to being a solo act, I have no doubt that Sapphire will be bringing the whole band with her. But our Diamond Champion is made of tough stuff, and I think this match is going to be an eye-opener for Sapphire, particularly since she’s looking for an opportunity at River’s title. River won’t have patience for the Gemstones’ shenanigans, so Sapphire and Emerald better be ready to get smacked upside the head with that Ragin’ River!

Jake: No doubt. With what happened on the last show, this next match could have the potential for being even more chaotic. Angelina got to go a round with Francesca, and this time, it’ll be Dani Ruiz meeting the other half of the Shaolin Belles…

KA-CHING.

Jake: Arabella Townshend! She didn’t let her partner hang out there for very long last show, and she’s gonna handle business this week.

Gia: It was one of those “she’s got this, she’s got this, oh no she don’t got this” kind of things. But now Arabella has her chance to get a measure of retribution against Latina Heat, and I can bet that Angelina won’t be far in case Francesca decides to act up. Hopefully they won’t try and auction off any more of the Belles’ stuff.

Jake: I think maybe the best tip there is to leave anything like that in your locker room before you go out. Like if it’s Angelina, leave the title in the back. In Arabella’s case, maybe just go to the ring without her jacket this time. I’m not convinced Latina Heat is as much interested in winning as they are in taking things and going full eBay with them. I mean they started the bidding on the Nova title at $100. It cost a lot more than that, both financially as well as Angelina’s rage.

Gia: You know what they say about short people right? The shorter they are, the closer to Satan? I think that’s something that Latina Heat should keep in mind when dealing with Angelina Fantastica. And the fact that she has a bigger, more powerful friend to back her up just makes things even worse. So Dani is definitely going to be bearing the brunt of the Belles’ anger and frustration, and I hope she and Francesca are ready to deal with the consequences of their actions up till this point.

Jake: I think that’s becoming one of the most anticipated tag matches in Future Shock right about now. On the next After Shock, we’ll have the complete card for Global Wars on April 26th to discuss. And where will it be? In the home country of the woman challenging for the Diamond Championship that night. We’re going to Lille, France. I’m sure that will give Nadia even more motivation, if she needed it. Ever been to France?

Gia: Nope, but I’m ready to check another country off my list! Northern France is absolutely gorgeous from what I’ve seen, and I can’t wait to explore.

Jake: Global Wars is only 3 weeks away, and you’ll only get to see it on FFW All Access. That covers everything for now, and we’ll see you back here for the next After Shock to get you ready for Global Wars! See you next time.

As the show cuts to a quick recap of the matches for the next show, Jake chats with gia and the show fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: