Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 08:00:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Global Wars - April 26, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Global Wars - April 26, 2022  (Read 209 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 26, 2022, 05:49:58 pm »

Recorded from the Zenith de Lille in Lille, France
April 26, 2022

The lights of a skyscraper at night open the show as they spell out FFW in purple before we hear the voice of the Future Shock Director Adam Grant. And then start seeing several of the roster from around the world. “Sorry Not Sorry’ by Demi Lovato starts playings

Now I'm out here looking like revenge
Feeling like a ten, the best I ever been
And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt
To see me like this, but it gets worse (wait a minute)

Adam: Global Wars is about so much more than just showing international pride. It’s about so much more than just international competition with a prize for the best and brightest. Global Wars is a celebration of every woman in Future Shock from all walks of life and from every background. Whether it’s the Future Shock Champion Sydney Christensen, one of Canada’s favorite wrestlers…

Sydney is shown walking through the snow, and plunging the maple leaf flag of Canada into the ground.

Adam: Or the fiery Italian star Alessandra Esposito….

Now you're out here looking like regret
Ain't too proud to beg, second chance you'll never get
And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this
But it gets worse (wait a minute)

Then we see a clip from last year when Alessandra won Global Wars, and was presented with her gold medal emblazoned with the flag of Italy on it.

Adam: Or even someone who is just making her presence known in Future Shock coming from Israel, Aviva Miller…

Now payback is a bad bitch
And baby, I'm the baddest
You fucking with a savage

Aviva is shown getting the better of Ashley Marie Chase from the open challenge that she had several weeks ago.

Adam: Whether it’s those countries or Australia…

Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Being so bad got me feeling so good
Showing you up like I knew that I would

Jacqui stands triumphant on the corner with her hands after one of her Global Wars matches.

Adam: Or England, which has won Global Wars more than anyone…

Then we see Arabella picking up the win in a recent tag match to score points for England.

Baby, fineness is the way to kill
Tell me how it feel, bet it's such a bitter pill
And yeah, I know you thought you had bigger, better things
Bet right now this stings (wait a minute)

Adam: Or the USA…

River, Angelina, Ashley Marie Chase, Sapphire Taylor, and Latina Heat are all featured in highlights.

Adam: Last but not least…right here in France!

The crowd in the arena is heard now as a deafening chant for Nadia begins when they see her earn her Diamond Championship match tonight when she faced Leighana.

Talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby
If you talk, if you talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby

Adam: No matter where they come from, they all want to represent their homeland proudly. Like I said, Global Wars is about more than just international pride. It’s a celebration of every woman who walks through that curtain and gives young women around the world the inspiration to be whatever they want no matter where they are….or they become. Welcome to the international spectacle and showcase of women the world over…

As his voice trails out, the show goes live in the arena as the crowd can hear the final line of what he’s saying.

Adam: Welcome to GLOBAL WARS!!

Baby, I'm sorry, I'm not sorry
Baby, I'm sorry, I'm not sorry
Being so bad got me feelin' so good
Showing you up like I knew that I would

All the flags of every woman’s country competing tonight are shown hanging from the rafters as the French crowd roar seeing themselves on the big screen on international television. We see the Global Wars logo on the mat, and flashing pictures of the women on the card tonight lighting up the stage before we head down to Zack and Claire in the booth.

Zack: Hello, everyone watching on FFW All Access! And welcome to one of the most beautiful countries on the face of the Earth! We are here in Lille, France for the 2022 edition of Future Shock Global Wars on a night where every match on this card has huge stakes on the line. I’m Zack Hudson, and Claire Black needs no introduction, as far as I’m concerned.

Claire: Hi Zack and hello to everyone watching across the world on FFW All Access. Like Zack said this card is packed tonight. We’ve got titles on the line, grudges to be settled and of course there’s the finale of the Global Wars series and a highly coveted prize on the line for the winner.

Zack: In our main event, the Future Shock Championship is up for grabs when Alessandra Esposito looks to reclaim a title that was stolen from her several weeks ago when she faces Sydney Christensen. Could tonight be a night of destiny for both Alessandra and Nadia? They could be holding three titles before we leave the air!

Claire: They’re both chasing history tonight! Having claimed the Future Shock Tag team Championships at Relentless, they’re both hunting singles gold tonight and both have their work cut out for them. Sydney’s not going to be wanting to relinquish her title at the first defence but Alessandra will certainly be a massive test for her.

Zack: The same can be said for River Campbell. Nadia will be looking to take the Diamond Championship from her, but River has a twofold mission tonight. I think the champion is gonna be looking for a quick knockout if she can get it, and avoid getting dragged into deep water with Nadia.

Claire: It’s going to probably be the longest, most difficult night of River Campbell’s career tonight and I can’t see her making any friends with this crowd no matter what happens. She has to leave absolutely everything that she has out in that ring tonight…and she might still go home doubly disappointed.

Zack: No matter who leaves with the Diamond Championship, they’ll know who their next challenger will be after tonight’s first of two triple threats. Sapphire Taylor, Ashley Marie Chase, and Aviva Miller will face off, and there’s a lot of history between all three of them.

Claire: Ashley’s managed to…umm…find ways to score victories over both of them and Sapphire did not take kindly to Aviva trying to help her out a few weeks ago. This has powder keg written all over it and it may very well explode here in Lille, tonight.

Zack: The Pure Champion is here tonight in her…second homeland since she’s French-Canadian. Shaw and Kyle have an open contract that they will invite anyone from FFW or Future Shock to come out and sign. I don’t know who it might be that takes up the offer, but we’ll find out soon enough.

Claire: We know that Shaw doesn’t necessarily care who it is. She’s always supremely confident in her own talents and abilities - and with good reason. But we’ve also seen the pitfalls of offering up open contracts lately and there’s nothing to say she can’t fall victim to her own hubris too.

Zack: I’m looking forward to seeing who signs the contract. And in what could possibly be one of the most volatile tag team matches in Future Shock history, it’ll be Latina Heat making their tag team debut for the first time here against one pissed off pair of Shaolin Belles. I’ll never forget Arabella going after them in the parking lot two weeks ago.

Claire: The Heat were lucky to escape two weeks ago. Tonight, I don’t think they’re going to get the same chance. Tonight they’re going to have to pay the piper…the only question mark, the only saving grace for the debutantes is whether or not Arabella’s going to try and keep a little bit in the tank for her second match tonight. Or if she’s just going to do everything she can and then some to Dani and Frani.

Zack: That brings us to the Global Wars triple threat, which will take place immediately after the tag match. Both River and Arabella will have already competed, so who knows what shape they might be in when that second bell rings. But my odds on favorite is Jacqui Minogue, who has only one focus tonight and will be as rested up as anyone could hope for.

Claire: Only a brave person would bet against Jacqui when everything is equal. After what we saw in Calgary and like you said, River and Arabella are probably going to be a little dinged up having competed - Mingoue will have watched both of those matches and know the weak spots to target. She absolutely has to be the favourite to take the Global Wars title.

Zack: That prize will give the winner a future shot at the Future Shock Championship. It’s something Jacqui came close more than once this year to capturing, and I’m positive both River and Arabella would love to claim it too. Right now, the USA is in the lead for the first time since the series started because Australia had been dominant until that point.

Claire: Let’s not forget that all women could make Global Wars History tonight. Jacqui could win it for Australia at the first time of asking - much as Alessandra did for Italy last year.. River could be the first to bring home the Global Wars crown for the good ol’ US of A after they’ve been represented in every series so far. And of course, Arabella has big shoes to fill given England’s previous success and could make sure England are the first ever three times winners of the tournament.

Zack: It’s gonna be one of the most important nights in Future Shock history, and we thank you for joining us for it on FFW All Access. Let’s get it rolling, and send it up to our blonde bombshell ring announcer.

The shot cuts to the ring to see Lexi in a short top and miniskirt. She glances around the crowd before speaking.

Lexi: BONJOUR, FRANCE!

That gets a positive response from the crowd before she begins the introductions for the opening match.

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock Global Wars is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall! The winner of this match will receive a shot at the Diamond Championship.

Zack: Our first of two triple threats tonight, and as you heard, the winner of this one will be facing either River or Nadia for the gold, depending on how that match goes a little later. As close as she came last time, I’ll be honest and say I wouldn’t mind a rematch with River and Sapphire.

Claire: Those two certainly put on one heck of a match, that’s for sure but I don’t think we can write off either Aviva, who has shown plenty of potential and that she is a threat in many ways, or Ashley Marie Chase, not with Kyle Kilmeade in her corner.

The beat of “Black Sheep” by Metric kicks in and Aviva Miller busts out onto the ramp with her fist held high in the air, her head bobbing to the music. As the bass drops, she heads down the ramp and slaps hands with every fan she can reach. Instead of going right to the ring, she takes a trip around it and gives out more high fives before finally swinging herself onto the apron.

Lexi: From Los Angeles via Jerusalem, this is Aviva Miller!

Aviva grins and ducks between the ropes into the ring, but then turns back and balances herself with one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle, waving her hand in a circle to get another loud cheer from the crowd. With the fans sufficiently hyped up, Aviva heads to her corner and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Aviva is one of our newest additions to the talent roster, and she’s put on fantastic showing after fantastic showing. That first win has been elusive though, but it could come here in the most impressive way possible.

Claire: She’s certainly come very close to picking up that first victory and coming into tonight with some momentum behind her but she’s been the victim of some underhanded tactics which have denied her.  I’ll be interested to see how she approaches this contest.

The loud strumming of a guitar could be heard across the Pa system. As it does we can see the silhouette of a woman on the tron strumming at a guitar. The woman tosses the guitar to the side and as she does she slowly emerges from behind the curtain. Sapphire smiles as she is in a blue glittery attire. She isn’t around as she is with best friend Emerald McAdams. The blue make their way down the ramp to the loud ovation of boos.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring being accompanied by Emerald McAdams, she is “The Shining Star” Sapphire Taylor!!!

Sapphire stops as she takes it all in. She cracks a very wicked grin before she sprints into the ring. She quickly makes her way to her feet where she does a backflip. The crowd just boos loudly as she does. She ignores them as Emerald tells them to be quiet. Sapphire smiles before bouncing about and waiting for things to get underway.

Zack: Sapphire may not ever win Miss Congeniality, but I saw a whole lot about her in that match with River. I think that was her best performance to date, and she’s already got a win over Aviva to boot.

Claire: Yeah, I don’t think we’ll be calling her a fan favourite anytime soon but that’s certainly not to take away from her title. She was millimetres away from beating River two weeks ago, tonight she could book herself a rematch potentially and the chance to go one step better with the title on the line.

"Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande begins to play as two ladies in evening dresses walk out to the top of the rampway and unroll a red carpet.

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished

AMC steps out from the back wearing a beautiful flowing robe. Her manager Kyle Kilmeade follows closely behind her. AMC stops at the top of the ramp and slowly spins in a circle as Kyle applauds his client.

Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

Lexi: Coming down the aisle accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade and hailing from Beverly Hills, CA.   She is the FOREVER SVW AGGRESSION CHAMPION!!!!!!  “The Beverly Hills Socialite” A. M. C.!!!!!!!!!!

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy
Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

AMC slowly makes her way down the aisle and upon reaching the ring she walks up the steps, taking a moment to wipe her feet on the apron and removes her robe revealing her SVW Aggression Championship as Kyle gets on the apron and holds the ropes open.  AMC Slowly bends over to get in the ring giving Kyle a great view of her ass causing him to smirk. Once in the ring Kyle removes her championship and kisses her hand causing loud boos from the crowd. AMC then climbs the ropes and raises her title in the air to louder boos.

Zack: But it’s this woman who is still undefeated in Future Shock. She has wins over both Aviva and Sapphire, and there’s that Aggression title she brings everywhere with her. You know Kyle has Ashley ready for this. She has to be the favorite here.

Claire: That’s something that Kyle excels at. He always has his clients fully prepared for every match they have and every opponent that they face. I’m sure they’ve schemed up a gameplan for tonight and we could very well see River and Chase’s rivalry from SVW revisited in the near future.

Referee Kevin Fisk called for the bell to start the match as Ashley tried to get Sapphire’s attention from her corner. The musician looked at her as Chase suggested they both take out Aviva first and then finish it between themselves. Aviva looked even more on alert as Sapphire seemed to be considering it before she nodded her head. The two smiled at each other, and started to approach Aviva from either side, closing in on her.

Zack: Boy, I suddenly don’t love Aviva’s chances here. Looks like Ashley and Sapphire have worked out an alliance to take her out of the equation.

Claire: This is always a risk in a triple threat match. Especially if two of the competitors are happier to indulge slightly more underhand strategies to their advantage. It spells big trouble for Aviva here.

The two got closer and closer, causing Aviva to look back and forth between them before they both descended. It was Sapphire who got there first as Aviva turned towards her, and started throwing hands at the musician. Taylor fired back with shots of her own before Ashley backed away, and stepped out to the floor. Aviva caught Taylor with a solid right cross before grabbing her head, and driving it into the turnbuckle repeatedly to the delight of the crowd. Miller used a side Russian leg sweep to take her down to the mat, and immediately into a seated side headlock. Meanwhile, Ashley joined Kyle at ringside.

Claire: Sapphire got there first and her and Aviva are going at it. Meanwhile Ashley’s decided to…discuss strategy with her manager? I guess it’s a pretty smart idea from the Forever Champion.

Zack: You think so? Seems to me discussing strategy is a little better to do before the match and not during it. But what do I know?

Sapphire didn’t stay down very long, and was back to her feet with that side headlock still applied. She tried to shove Aviva off towards the ropes, but didn’t have much success till she caught her with a pair of kidney punches. That loosened her grip, and allowed Taylor to send her off to the far side. Sapphire caught her on the rebound with a running knee to the body followed by a spinning heel kick that dropped Miller to her knees. An elbow to the top of her head sent the Israeli wrestler reeling before Taylor brought her down with a facebuster as Ashley and her manager watched from a neutral corner.

Claire: Ashley’s just happy to watch Sapphire go to town on Aviva and mop up whatever scraps are left isn’t she?

Zack: Certainly looks that way, but I don’t think that’s a wise strategy for the other two women to leave her out there.

Taylor rolled her over, and went for a cover quickly before Fisk dropped down to count. Ashley grabbed the rope, looking as though she were about to enter the ring.

ONE!!

Claire: This is what Ashley has to be wary of - the first pinfall or submission is going to decide it and she doesn’t want to be on the outside as a spectator when it happens.

Sapphire only got a one count though, and Chase dropped back to the floor with Kyle. The blue-haired wrestler pulled Aviva back to her feet, and whipped her into the far corner. She charged in after her looking for a big boot to the jaw, only for Aviva to sidestep her and let her foot clear the top turnbuckle. That stopped Sapphire’s progress as her leg got caught, and Aviva helped her get it free by ducking between her legs and sending her to the mat with an electric chair!

Zack: Sapphire was looking to send Aviva’s heed into the third row, but some quick thinking prevented that and one hell of a counter followed!

Claire: That’s going to get Aviva back into this match in a big way and Sapphire’s going to be on the back foot after that impact.

Aviva got to her feet, and pulled Sapphire up with her into a front facelock. A series of Muay Thai knee lifts landed against her head and chest before hooking both arms behind her into a DDT. She bounded to her feet, and used the ropes for a springboard into a double knee drop into Sapphire’s chest before making the cover. Ashley moved within reach of the pair on the outside as the referee dropped to count.

Zack: You wouldn’t know this was a triple threat to this point, would you? Aviva looking to cement herself a title match!

ONE!!

TW-NO.

Sapphire was quick to kick out as the two came down, and Aviva got to her feet. She glanced around to see her other opponent at ringside, and reached through the ropes to bring her into the ring…but Ashley took a giant step backwards as Sapphire was beginning to get up again.

Claire: Full credit to Aviva for wanting to make sure Ashley doesn’t get too easy a ride in this contest but she needs to keep her head on a swivel before Sapphire gets the drop on her.

Miller went for her again, still not reaching her before Sapphire snatched her by the tights. She pulled her back into the ring with a backstabber before mounting her back. Taylor pummeled her with forearms to the back of her head before dragging her to her feet again in a rear waistlock. With Aviva dazed, the blue-haired wrestler hit the far side and came back with a rolling elbow to the side of her head that dropped her where she stood. But when she leaned down to grab her, a running leg drop bulldog from Ashley planted the musician before she went for the cover!

Zack: The first offensive move out of Chase…and there’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWO!!

Taylor kicked out, and Ashley rolled right over to Aviva to make the cover with a tight leg hook.

Claire: If at first you don’t succeed…but she might not have any more joy given the time Miller’s had to recover already.

ONE!!

TW-NO!

Then Miller kicked out, and Ashley rolled right back to the outside and started checking with Kyle if her hair was alright.

Claire: And the opportunist goes right back out to her manager. You think it’ll be long before Sapphire realises that she’s Ashley’s lackey rather than her partner tonight?

The referee shook his head as he saw that, and turned his attention back to the women in the ring. It was Aviva who began to get up first, and she didn’t look too pleased. She glanced from Ashley on the floor back to Sapphire, who was also starting to get up. When Taylor was back to her feet, Miller charged her with a running shoulder tackle that drove her back into the corner. She whipped her across to the far side, and followed in after her with a jumping knee to the jaw that rocked her in the corner. A one-handed bulldog brought Taylor face down to the mat before Aviva rolled out of the ring. She rounded the corner towards Ashley as the brunette was still talking to Kyle.

Zack: Aviva striking hard and quick, and doing a damn good job of it too! And it looks like she’s about to welcome Ashley back into the match!

Claire: It would be the smart move. Right now Chase has been looking to conserve all her energy in this one. She’s still pretty much fresh as a daisy and Aviva has to change that to secure the title shot.

Aviva tapped the Forever Champion on the shoulder as Ashley ignored it since she was still chatting with her manager. Kyle told her who was behind her, but it was too late before Miller spun her around and started unloading with right hands to the side of her head. She bounced her face off the canvas to the crowd’s delight before using a belly to belly overhead suplex to send her to the floor. Aviva hopped back to her feet to a pop from the crowd until she caught a baseball slide from Sapphire in the chest. The musician landed on her feet ringside, and peppered Aviva with forearms before whipping her into the barricade. Chase got back to her feet, praising Sapphire…until the musician shook her head and blasted her with a back elbow to the mouth.

Zack: Now everyone’s at ringside, and…it certainly doesn’t look like Sapphire wants Ashley’s compliments right about now!

Claire: I think she’s tired of doing her dirty work for her and realises that she’s best served putting Ashley down as well as Aviva given what's at stake tonight.

She pulled the brunette up by the hair, and tossed her back into the ring. Sapphire rolled in after her, soon joined by Aviva before the two pulled Chase to her feet. They whipped her into the far corner, and followed in after her with one rolling elbow after another. They took turns delivering knife edge chops to Ashley’s chest before whipping her across to the far side for a flapjack on the rebound.

Zack: Now we have another alliance, and I didn’t expect Sapphire and Aviva to join forces! But I think they both have had it with the Forever Champion.

Claire: The enemy of my enemy is my friend… at least for a short while. I wonder what, if anything, Kyle did to prepare her for this eventuality

Both women got to their feet, and as Aviva was about to grab Chase again, Sapphire caught her with a double leg enzuigiri to the back of her head. It collapsed Miller to the mat, and Sapphire immediately went for the cover.

Zack: That used to be called the ghetto blaster, and it’s as effective tonight as it ever was! Sapphire’s gonna get a Diamond title shot!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO!

Aviva got her shoulder up in time, and Ashley was starting to get up now too. Sapphire was quick to greet the brunette by driving her back into the corner with a shoulder tackle. More right hands landed before she sat Ashley on the top turnbuckle, and climbed up with her.

Claire: Ashley and Sapphire are in the high risk district right here and it doesn’t look like Chase is going to be going anywhere willingly right now.

Ashley fired shots into her ribs to try to stop her, but Sapphire held on anyway. Aviva was back to her feet now, and looking irritated as she popped her head between Sapphire’s legs to execute a superplex powerbomb that drove both of her opponents into the mat. The French crowd roared as Aviva pounded the turnbuckle with a rush of adrenaline!

Zack: Good Lord! The tower of doom…Aviva planted them both! And she’s feeling it right now!

Claire: That was a pair of hard landings for both Sapphire and Chase. If I was Aviva, I’d throw one over the top rope like yesterday’s trash and look to hit one huge shot to put the other down and claim the title shot.

The closest woman to her was Sapphire, whom she quickly picked up into position and delivered her falcon’s arrow finisher! Taylor bounced off the mat, while Chase was still flat on her back before Aviva made the cover with both legs hooked!

Zack: DOWN TO EARTH!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The fans came to their feet as the referee called for the bell. Aviva sat up on her knees, and pounded the mat with enthusiasm until she got to her feet and had her hand raised.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall…and the new number one contender to the Diamond Championship…..AVIVA MILLER!!

Claire: Aviva planted Sapphire into the canvas and picked up a huge win tonight. Now she can sit back and scout Nadia and River when they go at it later tonight.

The smile was wide on her face as she heard the official announcement, and climbed the corner to raise her hands over her head. The crowd started chanting her name as she was clearly elated.

Zack: Aviva’s first win in Future Shock just happened to be on one of its biggest stages when the lights were on brightest! Congratulations to her!

Claire: It’s a huge first win for her, overcoming the odds against two very talented opponents - especially a very impressive Sapphire, while Ashley’s strategy didn’t quite work out for her tonight.

She rolled out to the floor, and greeted the fans along ringside on her way towards the ramp. Then the show cut to a commercial for Future Shock merchandise.

From One Diamond to Another

A commercial airs for the next major Future Shock event, FFW vs. Future Shock, on July 5th on FFW All Access. Then we fade back to the show with the words “Recorded Earlier Today….” on the screen. There we find DOC, River Campbell, and Adam standing outside his office.

Adam: I appreciate you stopping by, because I wanted to run something past you. Coming up July 5th is our next Future Shock event: FFW vs. Future Shock. And I wanted to ask you, River, to be one of the women who represent us on that show.

DOC: Whoa whoa whoa, hold up! We gotta talk dollars for this to make sense, bossman. I think we’re gonna need a check with a few extra zeroes on it, you feel me? We’ll start negotiating from two and half million, how’s that? Haha!

River hesitated for a moment.

River: Two and a half mill…for one night….that’s NFL money. I like that you’ve set your sights so high, DOC, but I’ve got a feeling you’re going to have come down. Or just stop, you know. Adam’s always been good to me, Future Shock has always been good to me, so yeah, I’d love to represent us against FFW. Pay something back…a little bit of that faith, that’s been shown in me.

Adam’s attention went to DOC.

Adam: River is a contracted talent. She’ll make what she makes for every major event she’s part of, and any bonuses will be added to that.

DOC: What about stock options?

Adam: FFW is a privately owned company. There are no stocks to be optioned.

DOC: Alright then, let me pick the opponent. It’ll be River versus Kelly with both titles on the line!

Adam: No, it won’t.

River: DOC. As much as two and a half million or stock options in a billion dollar company would certainly help me tick off a dream guitar or two from my collection…I think we can stop haggling. And I think we should hold off getting too confident on the whole title versus title ideas, at least until after tonight with Nadia and Global Wars is done because they’re two mountains to climb and tonight could put a bullet right between the eyes of any title versus title match whether they’re both on the line or not. And after the last time with the whole tag partner thing…I’m sure Adam has something pretty awesome in mind for me.

Adam: Well it’s not a tag match, but it is a first ever meeting. Though I know you know the opponent. At FFW vs. Future Shock, you’ll be fac–

DOC: You drive a hard bargain, bossman. I respect that. Can I at least get a free Future Shock cap? Gotta support the brand, you know?

Adam closed his eyes, and took in a slow deep breath before he spoke again.

Adam: Fine, I’ll get you a Future Shock cap before the night is over.

River: Better a Future Shock Cap - available from the concession stand and the FFW online store along with t-shirt, DVD’s, Blu-rays, sweatshirts, sock monkeys,  garden gnomes and, of course posters for you show your love for all your favourite FFW and Future Shock stars - than cutting a cheque for a cool two and a half million dollars. Anyway, you were saying that while I know my opponent it’s going to be a first time ever meeting. So….what you got lied up for me? Who’s going to step off the banks and be swept away by a Ragin River live on FFW All Access on July 5th, FFW vs Future Shock?

DOC: Alright, we good on the cap. What if you throw in Fiona’s phone number?

Adam: …….No. Seriously? No. Do you mind letting me finish here?

DOC: What? She looks good! My kind of wo–

Adam put his hand over DOC’s mouth…seemingly very tightly.

Adam: It’ll be you and your former bandmate from FFW, Diamond Steele. The…. SHINING STAR, the uh…SPARKLING SENSATION, what was it…THE SADISTIC SIREN, and then there’s THE GLITTERING GODDESS, and uhh…THE SORCERESS OF SUBMISSIONS, THE MISTRESS OF THE MICROPHONE AND THE CONQUEROR OF CATCH WRESTLING! I think I got them all.

He moved his hand from covering DOC’s mouth next. Adam gave him one more look.

Adam: Before you even ask, I don’t give out anyone’s number ever. Period.

River shook her head as she looked at DOC.

River: DOC, believe me, Fiona. No. That’s the kind of crazy you don’t want a part of. You know that whole crazy hot curve? She’s firmly on the crazy side of that line. She believes she innovated moonsaults…I think she might be a candidate to join the Anchorman Channel 6 news team - you know what I’m saying here?

Her attention turned to Adam.

River: Honestly, I don’t think you should play into Kate’s delusions by repeating those nicknames. For fuck’s sake, c’mon already. By the time she gets halfway through them most people have lost interest and started flicking through their Twitter feed or looking on Instagram. I’m actually surprised she doesn’t have something in there about her baking skills - you remember how that used to be part of her stick? Wrestled like five times a week in every company going, believed that she was a rock star…when it was me propping her up the whole time…and was head baker with her mom? She could be the Duchess of the Doughnuts, the Baroness of the Baguettes, the Count of the Croissants, the Marquis of Muffins.

She took a deep breath as she rolled her eyes.

River: I’m actually going to enjoy this match on July 5th on FFW All Access. I’m going to enjoy beating and battering and stomping the shine off of the supposed Diamond; the supposed top Gemstone, the crown jewel of the Spice Girls imitators. Her and I have a LOT of history and she’s caused me a LOT of frustration over a LOT of years and I’m going to happily take it all out on her when we meet at FFW vs Future Shock.

Adam: I had a feeling that match would be of interest to you. I’ve still got some more invitations to offer, so I’ll let you get back to preparing for tonight. Good luck.

He shook River’s hand before he headed off, while DOC looked to his client.

DOC: I don’t know what you got against Fiona. What did she ever do to you?

River took a deep breath.

River: DOC, it’s not so much anything against her…more trying to protect you. Trust me, I’ve met my fair share of crazies…and she’s the sort who would break into your apartment while you're out one day and redecorate the whole place to give it her own feminine touch. She’s the sort of girl who, if she didn’t want to get dumped, would continue to turn up at your office, and at the bar, and on your next date and introduce herself to everyone as your girlfriend. You know what I’m trying to say here? If you had a bunny rabbit, you’d come home one day to bunny soup…

DOC seemed skeptical but followed his client as she started walking away. Then we go back to the live show.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 11:23:47 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 05:50:12 pm »

The fans buzz as they see what’s about to take place as the video wall shows what match is about to happen.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Future Shock Diamond Championship!

Zack: One of the biggest questions heading into tonight for me is whether or not this is a night of destiny for both halves of Target Acquired! They could leave with two more titles in addition to the titles they already have.

Claire: They certainly have excellent opportunities tonight and they could well make history as the first tag team in Future Shock - in FFW - with both members as double Champions. If any team could pull it out, Nadia and Alessandra certainly can here in France.

The lights in the arena dim and the almost haunting intro to ‘Good For You’ begins to play around the arena. A warm spotlight hits the center of the stage and the curtain at the entrance is pulled back to reveal a feminine figure standing just outside the reach of the spotlight.

I'm on my fourteen carats
I'm fourteen carat
Doing it up like Midas
Now you say I got a touch
So good, so good
Make you never wanna leave
So don't, so don't

The figure steps into the light to reveal Nadia Beaulieu. Dressed in provocative ring gear, that shows off her figure to perfection, she stands with one hand on her hip. And the arena ERUPTS! The other raised towards her mouth with one finger resting gently on her bottom lip. She lowers her head a little as she looks around the crowd with a hooded gaze. The response brings a wide smile to her face.

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

She slowly tilts her head back and runs her finger down from her lip, over her chin and down the front of her cleavage still keeping the hooded gaze as she does. She sways her hips and starts to lower herself in rhythm with the music. She takes her time to make her way down, before taking just as much time to stand upright again. The blonde starts making her way down the ramp with a strut, running her hands down her curves at the side as she does.

'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you
I just wanna look good for you, good for you
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
And still look good for you, good for you

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Beaune, France and one half of the Future Shock Tag Team Champions………………………..NADIA BEAULIEU!

I'm on my marquise diamonds
I'm a marquise diamond
Could even make that Tiffany jealous
You say I give it to you hard
So bad, so bad
Make you never wanna leave
I won't, I won't

Nadia reaches the ring and climbs the steps, before scaling to the top of the turnbuckle from the outside. She gets her balance and then runs her hands down her sides again, before she somersaults off the top to land on her feet in the ring. Immediately dropping down into the splits once she has. She stays there for a moment before getting back to her feet and heading to her corner to await the start of the match. All the while, the fans continue roaring for the blonde.

Zack: Listen to this! It’s certainly no surprise who these fans are supporting tonight! Nadia’s already carrying a piece of Future Shock gold as Lexi mentioned. And if crowd love could win you matches, she’s the odds on favorite to  become Diamond Champion!

Claire: It’s absolutely deafening in here!! These fans are right behind Nadia and this could certainly be a very hostile environment for the Diamond Championship and a huge boost for Nadia as this match progresses.

The lights extinguish inside the arena only for a hockey style goal horn to sound; causing a spotlight to snap on and highlight the one, the only, River Campbell stood at the top of the stage playing to the crowd, waving her arms to get them to join in with the clapping and the opening “Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh’s…” of “The Enforcer” by Monster Truck. She nods her head, reveling in it as the lyrics kick in.

“I'm not looking for a fight
If you come at me tonight
I'm gonna make you sorry.
Don't try my patience, son
There's a reason I'm the one,
People stand aside for.”

With a smirk on her face she sets off down the ramp, beating her chest as she does so. When she reaches the ring she climbs up the ring steps. Entering the ring, the musician continues to play to the fans by standing on the middle rope and raising her hand in the air. She repeats this on all four sides of the ring before returning to her corner and waiting impatiently for the match to start.

Lexi: From New York, New York, weighing 133 lbs, standing 5’7” she is the reigning and defending Future Shock Diamond Champion…....RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Zack: River may feel like she’s just stepped into the lion’s den with Nadia getting the response she has here in Lille, France. But I know that won’t stop her looking to continue her historic reign with that title.

Claire: This certainly isn’t the response that River is used to getting but this is part of her learning curve. She has to learn to put this all out of her mind, ignore the crowd and focus on wrestling her match tonight. And she has to focus entirely on Nadia here, she can’t afford to look ahead to Global Wars later - that would be a surefire way to leave France tonight empty handed and disappointed.

Referee Ashley Pruitt collected River’s title, and showed it to Nadia before raising it overhead. Lexi took it with her as the bell sounded, and the two women met in the center to shake hands out of sportsmanship. They circled after that for a second, and locked up together. Being the stronger of the two, River started to push Nadia backwards. But the French beauty stopped that progress by breaking the clench and using a quick drop toe hold to take the champion down to the mat. River immediately went to get up, and Nadia snatched a rear waistlock as she did so. But the Diamond Champion started throwing elbows at the blonde’s head to get free. The challenger ducked them though, and ran her into the ropes for a victory roll. River kicked out before the referee had a chance to even get into position to count. Beaulieu kipped back up to her feet with a smile.

Zack: Nadia using that speed advantage already. She didn’t land much in the way of offense, but she stayed behind her the entire time. And that’s where you want to be with River, because she prefers to brawl…and it’s hard to brawl behind your back.

Claire: She certainly didn’t have much success with those back elbows. Nadia telegraphed them all the way and avoided them easily enough. This might be a slightly different challenge from the other speedsters River has beaten in the past.

River headed for her immediately, grabbing her arm and whipping her across for the ride. But Nadia held the ropes on the rebound, causing the champion to charge towards her looking for a shoulder tackle. The challenger sidestepped her, causing River to stop herself from hitting the ropes. Beaulieu grabbed another rear waistlock, this time into a wheelbarrow facebuster. She quickly rolled her over for a cover with a leg hook!

Zack: Nadia is still using that speed, and made a big impact!

ONE!

River got her shoulder up almost immediately as the one count landed, and went to grab the blonde before she got up. But Nadia’s quickness helped her elude her grasp. The challenger was already back to her feet as River was getting up, but was quickly brought down again with flying headscissors.. The champion hit the mat with her fist as she started to rise again.

Claire: This is also a double edged sword for River. You know that in an ideal world she was looking to wrap this one up in quick time and stay in pretty good shape for the Triple Threat later tonight. Instead she’s getting worn down and not yet had a chance to land any offence of her own.

The champion got back to her feet, and stormed towards the challenger this time. Nadia backed up against the ropes, and brought her hands up as River began throwing rights and lefts. She landed most of them on Nadia’s arms and shoulder before Beaulieu broke her own guard, and used a headbutt to send the brawler backwards a step. As River got her bearings again, Beaulieu was already in flight with another headscissors takedown. Campbell popped back to her feet again, and shoved Nadia to the mat with a look of anger etched across her face.

Zack: If part of Nadia’s goal was to get River agitated, it’s working like a charm! She’s getting tired of those headscissor takedowns, and her temper is flaring now.

Claire: It’s definitely a good strategy from Nadia. Angry people make mistakes and leave openings for their opponents to exploit. We know that Nadia only needs the smallest opportunity to score a victory in the ring.

Nadia got back to her feet, and River took control before she got to her feet. A running kneelift to her body staggered the challenger backwards before River used both hands around her neck to fling her into the nearest corner. Nadia didn’t have time to get out of the way before River charged in after her with a jumping knee to the chest to knock the wind out of her. Those rights and lefts started flying again before the champion yanked her out of the corner with two handfuls of hair into a hair mare.

Zack: River’s definitely in a bad mood now. Nadia doesn’t have another match tonight, and I’m sure she’s happy to stretch this out as long as possible. But River isn’t!

Claire: The longer Nadia can keep this match going the more desperate River is going to be to finish this. That’ll just play into the challenger’s hand and also jeopardize the rest of River’s ambitions for tonight.

River was about to go after her again when the boos started coming from the French crowd. She looked around at them as they showed her very little love at this point. And when she turned back around, that was all the opening Nadia needed as the blonde clocked her with a discus forearm to the jaw. She started throwing hands, much like River would, The champion stumbled back before Nadia caught her with a codebreaker, and immediately went for the cover again.

Zack:  You said it earlier, Claire! Nadia only needs a tiny opening, and this crowd turning on River gave that to her!

ONE!!

T-NO!!

River kicked out as the two was coming down, and the challenger quickly rolled away. Campbell rose back to her feet as Nadia was taking off towards her. But the Diamond Champion caught her with a kick to the gut followed by a standing side slam.

Claire: You’d think River would’ve been half expecting this crowd to be a little hostile towards her, after all they want to see their hero lift the title.

River muscled the challenger up into a bearhug before driving her back first into the nearest corner. Nadia’s body hung against the corner before River climbed up to the middle rope, and started pasting her with right hands. The fans didn’t count them though, and the boos only got louder now. She stopped for a half second and looked at them again before Nadia surprised her with an inverted atomic drop. It staggered the champion before Nadia took off towards the ropes, and got caught in a scoop slam on the rebound. River got to her feet after that, still feeling the effects of the atomic drop.

Zack: River’s starting to premeditate what Nadia’s looking to do, and it’s working for her. She has to put this crowd out of her mind though. I know she’s not used to getting this response, but still…these moments of listening to them have cost her more than once.

Claire: And sooner or later, a wrestler of Nadia’s quality is going to adjust to stop River from being one step ahead of her.

The challenger was beginning to get to her feet when River cinched her up by the waist, holding her off the mat for a second before delivering a gutbuster across her knee. She scooped her up onto her shoulders this time, and connected with a double knee gutbuster after that before rolling her over for the cover.

Zack: Two variations of a gutbuster, and River’s looking to end this as soon as possible!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!!

Nadia got her shoulder up in time, and River rose back to her feet. The crowd was still on her case booing her before she headed for the nearest corner, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside to deliver a double stomp to her body. The noise was still going, and she was starting to talk back to the fans now.

Claire: River’s allowing this crowd to get inside her head again when she has to stay on Nadia - especially if she’s trying to keep something left in the tank for the Global Wars finale later on.

She dragged Nadia to her feet, and hammered in a pair of forearms to the side of her head. The challenger was whipped into the far corner with River following her into a backstabber after Nadia’s chest crashed against the turnbuckles. It flipped her over to the mat, and River went for the cover once again with both legs hooked this time.

Zack: The urgency of the situation is not lost on River, there’s another cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO!!

Nadia rolled her shoulder off the mat again to stop the count. The champion got back to her feet, and Beaulieu rolled out to the floor before she could deliver another blow.

Claire: River’s starting to roll…but she’s only getting two counts. Nadia has resiliency in spades and Campbell is going to have to pull something special out of the bag in order to beat her tonight.

Nadia took her time on the outside, or she tried to. As the referee got to a four count, River went out after her. Beaulieu got to her feet, and spotted her before taking off around the corner. River picked up the pace chasing her around two corners before Nadia rolled back in the ring to her feet. Campbell followed in after her, and had only made it to her feet when the challenger nailed her with a spinning knee strike to the jaw into a cradle for the cover!

Zack: River’s not gonna win a foot race with Nadia…and right on the button!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOO!!

Campbell kicked out after the two, and was a little slower to get to her feet. She held her jaw where the knee landed, and Nadia took advantage with another flying headscissors, this time into a DDT before she went for the cover again!

Claire: I thought the spinning knee strike was a knockout shot!! The DDT might be the icing on the cake! These fans are about to be sent into raptures!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOO!!

The champion kicked out again, and Nadia rolled away to get back to her feet. She held her stomach for a second until she saw the champion beginning to get to her feet again.

Zack: Shades of Emma Mac right there with that headscissors DDT, one of her favorites. And River doesn’t want to be the one to get up after Nadia…that usually doesn’t end well.

Nadia quickly hooked River’s head into position for a DDT, but the champion surprised her by driving her backwards into the corner to knock the wind out of her. She whipped the challenger across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a bicycle kick to the chest that flattened Nadia to the mat. And that’s when River doubled back to the corner, and dropped down into a three point stance with an increasingly louder boo from the French crowd.

Claire: River, understandably, isn’t making any friends tonight and that’s not likely to get any better if she hits this move and manages to notch another successful retention.

Zack: There’s a RAGIN’ RIVER in Nadia’s future! River’s gonna head into Global Wars with 3 more points and her title intact too!

River shouted at her to get up as she was practically bouncing in the corner now. Meanwhile, the crowd was totally against her. Nadia didn’t get up very quickly. But when she did, the champion took off towards her in a sprint. But the challenger caught her head as she got within range to deliver a cutter that brought the fans to their feet! She threw herself onto the cover as the referee dropped to count.

Zack: Nadia knew it was coming! And she’s gonna win the Diamond title!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

As the referee was about to call for the bell, she noticed River’s leg across the bottom rope. The official waved it off, and she got booed for doing it. Nadia looked up with a confused look before Pruitt showed her where River’s leg was.

Claire: Somehow, someway, River’s leg found its way underneath the bottom rope and keeps her title defence alive. But I don’t think she knows anything about it and this is just delaying the inevitable!

Nadia slowly began to rise again, and the entire crowd was supporting her. She headed towards the nearest corner, and started to make her way up to the top rope. River was still on the canvas after she made it, but the challenger seemed to be waiting for her. Campbell finally started to move, and get back to her feet. When she turned towards Nadia, the French beauty jumped onto her shoulders….

Zack: I know what’s coming!!

She immediately delivered her dragonrana that spiked the champion into the canvas. The French fans came to their feet as Nadia went for the cover!

Zack: COTE’ OPPOSE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Pruitt called for the bell to a ROAR from the fans. Nadia sat up on her knees, making sure it was a three. She was answered when the referee raised her hand.

Claire:  Big impact there, driving River’s head into the canvas like a railroad spike. There was no way that the New Yorker was kicking out of that.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall….AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW Future Shock Diamond Champion……NADIA BEAULIEU!!

Pruitt retrieved the Diamond Championship, and handed it to Nadia. The blonde shook with excitement as she smiled, and looked at her reflection in it. The crowd began chanting her name before she raised it over her head to show them.

Zack: I’ve said it since they won the tag titles. Target Acquired could be women of destiny! Two thirds of the goal has been achieved, and Nadia is the first woman ever to hold both the Unity Tag Titles and the Diamond Championship. And she damn well worked her ass off to get it!

Claire: River came close to a successful retention but Nadia just wouldn’t stay down. She kept getting up and coming back at her and eventually she got her reward. Target Acquired stay on course to make history as the first tag team of double champions.

Zack: Now the question is what kind of condition will River be in by the time her second match is set to go? And that’s only about 20 or so minutes away. I bet Jacqui is loving this!

Claire: After the dragonrana and the blows to the head, River’s world might have only just stopped spinning by the time her music plays again and she has to come out to go up against the likes of Arabella and Jacqui. I really don’t fancy her chances, not after this match.

She climbed the corner next, raising it up one more time for her fans. And that was when the show cut to a video package for the tag team match up next.

The Good Ashley

The next image we see is Sara, and she’s joined by the most recent addition to the Future Shock roster, who gets a very warm reception from the fans in Lille.

Sara: Two weeks ago, my guest made her return to FFW…Future Shock in particular…when she took on “The Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister in her own hometown of Scottsdale, Arizona. And while she accepted the challenge and came close to winning it, she also started to win over Future Shock fans. Joining me tonight here in Lille, France for Global Wars….Ashley Whitmore!

Ashley does an amazing backflip right in front of Sara. The crowd begins to go nuts as she yells into the microphone.

Ashley: What’s going on everyone! How would you rate that?!

The fans all begin to cheer louder and Ashley smirks as she holds up a scorecard with a ten on it. She winks as she continues to speak.

Ashley: Looks like I maxed out because I am the Perfect Score! I am 4.0 Ashley Whitmore and Sara let me just start off by saying it feels good to be in France tonight! I am a Toronto girl but I did spend some time in Quebec so let me just start off by telling this wonderful crowd tonight how much I appreciate them! Je suis si heureuse d'être ici ce soir! I just said I am so happy to be here tonight! Thank you so much for interviewing me!

Sara: Happy to do it! Now the last time many of our longtime fans saw you, you were certainly a different girl. It’s good to see how much you’ve changed for the better. How did it feel being in a Future Shock ring for the first time?

Ashley: How did it feel?! It felt amazing. The crowd was completely electric and I definitely can appreciate all of the wonderful Future Shock fans. For the longtime fans who know me for a woman who was supposed to be so smart I truly was dumb. I graduated top of my class, I was Valedictorian and graduated from the University of Toronto in Pre Law. However my mind was too focused on being too much a nationalist and I fell short. So it felt refreshing to just go to that ring and really take flight. As long as I can win the crowd over that’s all that matters to me!

Sara: It certainly sounds like that’s what you’re doing. And your next match in the ring is just 2 weeks away on the next Future Shock.

Ashley nods her head.

Ashley: Exciting! It will be a chance to keep winning the crowd over and whoever I will be facing in the ring will just help push me towards being greater and greater. Hopefully I can apply everything that I have learned from wrestling school!

Sara: My last question is who, if anyone, stands out to you in Future Shock since you’ve had time to get to know people and acclimate. Anyone stand out for good or bad reasons?

Ashley: Staring at me in the face right now honestly is AMC but that’s mainly because she gives Ashley’s a bad name. Other than that I honestly just want to keep testing the waters and I wouldn’t mind having another chance to just put myself out there in front of any type of fans. If I could win over fans in front of Elizabeth’s home crowd just imagine what I could do in various different places?!

Sara: I think you’re already on the right track. And once again, welcome to Future Shock.

Sara shared a hug with Ashley before the show went back to the ring.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 11:25:44 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 05:50:27 pm »

A video recap shows the events leading up to the forthcoming tag team match before we return to the ring. That’s where we, once again, find Lexi ready and waiting to begin the introductions.

Zack: I don’t think there’s a match on this card with more animosity and bad blood than this one we’re about to see. No one has pushed the Belles as far as Latina Heat has, and we’re about to see what happens as a result.

Claire: We’ve seen them try to steal and sell the Belles property, the Nova Championship and two weeks all Hell broke loose in the car park thanks to the Heat invading Arabella’s privacy and broadcasting parts of her personal life to the whole world. Tonight, Dani and Frani are getting presented with the bill.

Lexi: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

As “La Bamba” by Los Lobos begins to play a spotlight lights up the entranceway, picking up both girls as they dance out onto the middle of the stage, feet moving quickly and hips swaying, both have red roses in their hair, tucked behind an ear. The pair pause at the top of the entrance ramp, striking a pose back to back, grinning at the crowd before Dani starts to head towards the ring while Fran dances in place on the stage. Dani’s hips continue to sway as she keeps her feet on the floor while dancing down to the ring, hands moving around her body to accentuate and draw attention to her figure. As she reaches the halfway point, her partner skips down after her, before showing off with a back flip and a no-hand cartwheel.

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the extraordinary team of “The Divine” Dani Ruiz and “Fuego Furiousa” Frani Garcia… LATINA HEAT!!!

When Gracia makes it to the bottom of the entrance ramp, she chooses a guy in the front row, flirting with him a little bit before she takes the flower from her hair and presents it to him...only to crush the flower in her head before spinning away. She darts towards Dani as the girl stands by the ring apron, using her to leapfrog onto the apron and immediately drop into the splits before she slithered backwards into the ring, rolling back and coming to her feet where Frani hopped up onto the middle rope, leaning forward and blowing a kiss to the crowd, telling the guys this was as close as they were ever going to get. While she did so, her partner launched herself underneath the bottom rope into the ring, rolling onto her back as she did so and kipped up onto her feet. She pulled a muscle pose for the crowd, showing off her abs before pulling the flower from her hair and tossing it carelessly to the floor. The two women hug before heading back towards their corner as they decide who will start.

Zack: It’s surprising to be reminded that this is the Heat’s first match as a tag team in Future Shock. They’ve only had one singles match, and another…well that never even started. I think they poked one hell of a hornet’s nest though.

Claire: For two girls who like to say they’re your favourite tag team, they’ve certainly gone out of their way to antagonise the much beloved Shaolin Belles. They’re certainly going to have to work well together to even survive tonight given what we’ve seen from the Belles a fortnight ago.

As the intro to Fall Out Boy’s “Immortals” hits, Arabella Townshend and Angelina Fantastica enter from opposite sides of the stage, meeting in the middle at the top of the ramp with a high-five that sets off bursts of pyro. The two of them then take off down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as they approach the ring.

Lexi: Now making their way to the ring - the British Belle Arabella Townshend, the Shaolin Stunna Angelina Fantastica, from London to Staten Island to right here in Future Shock, they are the Shaolin Belles!

Both girls hop up onto the apron at the same time and they exchange a nod. While Angelina flips backwards over the top rope, Arabella steps through and joins her partner in the center of the ring. They go to pick opposite corners of the ring, climbing up onto the turnbuckles and waving to the fans, soaking in the cheers before they head to their corner to get ready for the match. Arabella begins to make a move towards the other team before the referee gets in front of her. The Brit glares across at both of them, telling them “I’m going to hurt you.”

Zack: Ohh boy, Arabella’s ready to go right now! This is gonna be one hell of a fight. And if I’m Latina Heat, my first goal is to keep that woman right there out of this match. Did you hear that?

Claire: I don’t think either of them wants Arabella to lay their hands on them tonight - not if they want long and successful careers. That said though, her partner is the Nova Champion and a wrestler who is an absolute firecracker in the ring by herself and could well push the Heat all by herself.

Angelina steps in front of her partner, and the camera picks up her telling Arabella to let her start the match so her partner could conserve as much stamina and energy as possible…and promises she’ll tag her into the match. On the other side of the ring, both Daniela and Francesca are looking back and talking into each other’s ear before Francesca steps out onto the apron.

Zack: Looks like Daniela drew the short straw for who has to start this match, and Angelina is still trying to reason with her partner. It’s good advice, I’d say.

Claire: It is. I know Arabella would love to get her hands on the two Latinas but there’s a bigger prize at stake for her tonight and she’d be well served to go into it as fresh as possible.

Finally, Arabella relents and steps out onto the apron. She paces a little as she walks back and forth before Angelina heads for the center. Daniela cautiously moves towards her, and starts trying to offer an apology and asks to let bygones be bygones with one hand behind her back and the other extended towards Angelina. Looks down at her hand, and the crowd is clearly not interested in that.

Zack: I think we may be past the time for trying to bury the hatchet.

Claire: A long, long way past that. I don’t know what Daniela has planned but at the moment she’s just leaving herself wide open for Angelina to start to batter some sense into her.

Angelina shook her head at that, and glanced back to her partner in the corner. And that was when Dani went for a cheap shot. Ruiz tried to catch her with a sucker punch, but the Nova Champion was wise to it. She blocked it, and started firing back with right hands of her own in rapid succession! The fans got much louder as Angelina hammered her with shots into the ropes before she whipped her across to the far side. Ruiz barely had rebounded before Angelina pasted her with a discus punch to the mouth, sending her stumbling back into the ropes. Fantastica darted towards her, leaving her feet for a tornado DDT that landed perfectly.

Zack: You were right about that one, Claire! It was just a put up job….that Angelina didn’t fall for in the slightest!

Claire: Look at her lay into Daniela too!! This is the first time she’s stepped into a Future Shock ring to compete and she’s probably regretting it here!

She yanked the newcomer to her feet, and laid in several forearms before she sent her across to the far corner. Ruiz crashed chest first and stumbled backwards as Angelina hit the near side ropes with a sling blade clothesline that dropped her to the mat. But the Nova Champion wasn’t done there, and hit the far side ropes next for a rolling senton. Francesca complained to the referee that Angelina was pulling hair, and referee Stephen Wilson rolled his eyes.

Claire: I’m calling Francesca a liar…but if there was any hair pulling she’s the only person in the world that saw it. I guess, credit for showing loyalty to her friend at least?

Zack: How do you pull hair on a senton? Seriously. I invited a guest earlier today who will be joining us momentarily, Claire.

Dani rolled onto all fours, and started heading towards her corner. But she didn’t get far with a totally fresh Angelina on her feet. The Nova Champion snatched her around the waist, and lifted her to her feet into a rear waistlock. Dani tried to catch her with some back elbows, but Angelina charged the neutral corner with her instead. She caught the corner to the chest a second time before Fantastica spun her around to deliver a palm thrust to her neck. It snapped the newcomer’s head back before Angelina scooped her onto her shoulders for a running Samoan drop. Jake headed down the ramp from the back, and towards the broadcast booth.

Zack: Dani tried to get away, but Angelina…she’s not interested in that. No offense from Ruiz so far, but they had to expect there was gonna be a storm they had to weather.

Claire: It’s all one way traffic at the moment. If nothing else we’ll find out a lot about Dani’s resiliency tonight. Though Angelina might not want to drag it out too long tonight - why give the Heat a chance to get into this match if you don’t have to?

Fantastica pulled her up to her feet through the ropes with her body bent backwards over the top rope. She told her this is what happens when you try to steal from me, and started raining forearms across her chest. The fans counted off 10 shots before Fantastica pulled her back inside and down with a side Russian leg sweep. With the crowd solidly behind her, Angelina shoved her into the corner and climbed the middle rope. With one fist raised, she was about to start landing ten punches….until Dani dropped out and pulled her legs out from under her. Fantastica faceplanted on the top turnbuckle before Ruiz rolled her up for the cover!

Zack: Fantastica took a half second too long up there, and Dani’s got an opening..and a rollup!

ONE!

T-NO!!

The Staten Island beauty kicked out as the two was coming down, and Dani pummeled her with closed fists to the head briefly. She got to her feet, and dragged the champion towards her corner to make the tag to Francesca.

Claire: WAY too early on the pinfall attempt but now we’re seeing how well the Heat can work together. After the beating she’s been taking, it’s sensible for her to bring in the fresher half of the team in.

Garcia stepped through the ropes, and pulled the champion to her feet in the corner. That was when a flurry of kicks to the body began landing rapid-fire. She backed up a few steps, and darted in with a knee to the body. When she backed away, Dani pulled Angelina’s hair with one hand and choked her with the other. At least she did till the referee turned around, and then she was adjusting her top.

Zack: The irony. Francesca complained of hair pulling earlier, and here we are now. Jake, welcome to the booth. I’m sure you were going to be watching this one closely.

Jake: Well yeah. Thanks for having me. This is a way different perspective than the After Shock studio.

Claire: You’re a little bit closer to the action here and must’ve been enjoying the opening stages of this match. And I guess, in some ways, the tactics we’re seeing from Dani and Francesca are a recognition of how dangerous Angelina is.

Francesca followed up with a pair of forearm smashes in the corner before tagging Dani back into the match. The Heat whipped Angelina across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a flapjack. Dual double stomps to her body followed that before Francesca returned to the corner. Dani sat the Nova Champion up, and quickly wrapped the tag rope she apparently removed around Fantastica’s neck and covered it up with a rear chinlock.

Jake: I was enjoying it, not so much now. And look at it, they took off the tag rope from their corner!

Claire: Certainly seems like they’ve studied the dirty tricks book - at least the older chapters - and are using it all to ground the Nova Champion, something they have to do.

Wilson knelt by Angelina as she was gasping for air, causing the official to get suspicious. Dani just smiled, and wrenched the chinlock tighter. The Staten Island beauty was trying to pull at her arm to get her hand under it without much success. Ruiz asked the referee for the time elapsed in the match, which he looked towards Lexi to get. While he did that, Garcia tied the rope into a tight bow around Angelina’s neck, and reapplied the chinlock to free up both of her hands now.

Claire: The Heat are certainly using the tag rope like a partner tonight and playing Wilson like a fiddle as they do so.

Zack: You got that right! Why does the time elapsed matter? It doesn’t, it’s just a ploy to get him looking the wrong way for a second.

Ruiz started to transition into a kneeling surfboard by planting her knee and grabbing the Nova Champion’s arms. But that fell apart when the referee saw the rope around Angelina’s neck, which Dani tried to tell him she was wearing it when she came to the ring. As this went on, Angelina managed to untie the tag rope and start to get her breath back. Meanwhile, Arabella was shouting at her partner to come towards her.

Jake: Go ahead, Angelina! Now’s the chance to get to the corner! I’m glad she got that rope untied too.

Claire: Dani can’t really believe the referee is that stupid can she? And she might want to stop Angelina before she reaches Arabella. I have a feeling she’s only gotten angrier having watched this.

Fantastica got to her feet, and was on her way towards Arabella when Francesca entered the ring illegally. She caught her with a backstabber that dropped Fantastica to the mat, prompting the referee to intercept her to get her back out of the ring. As Wilson did that, Dani grabbed both of Fantastica’s legs, and stomped between them with a low blow. She headed towards her corner before the referee looked back, and made the tag to Francesca.

Zack: If there’s a low road, Latina Heat will take it. Angelina was almost to her corner, but it didn’t work out. These two are lower than a snake’s belly.

Claire: They’re using every trick in the book and taking every shortcut they can whenever they can get away with it. They’re pretty much an argument for having two officials out here for these matches.

Francesca stepped through, and went after Angelina quickly before she could hardly move. Repeated stomps landed against her head and body before she pulled her to her feet into her single knee facebreaker. Wilson dropped to make the count!

Zack: One of her favorites, she calls that THE EMBARGO!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The Nova Champion kicked out, and Francesca pulled her by the arms towards the center of the ring. A few more stomps landed before she headed for the neutral corner to make her way to the top rope.

Claire: If I’m Francesca I’d get up there as quick as she can. That was just a two and we know from past experience that Angelina will still have plenty in the tank.

Garcia went for a diving headbutt with her arms held out…only for Angelina to roll out of the way. That brought the crowd back to life as Garcia was face down, and her opponent was face up and trying to get herself together. Arabella was pounding the corner with her hand, and the crowd was stomping their feet along with her.

Jake: I think she took a little too long to get up there. You can’t afford that with Angelina, she can withstand a lot like in the ladder match with Luci a few weeks back.

Claire: That was a very rough landing for Francesca but that will be the least of her issues if Angelina manages to tag in Arabella here!!

Angelina started making her way towards her corner as Dani complained to the referee that she had moved out of the way from the diving headbutt. Wilson stared at her for a moment before turning his attention back to the match. Ruiz shouted at her partner to stop Angelina, but Francesca was fairly slow moving at this point. Meanwhile, Arabella had her hand out as far as her arm would reach into the ring.

Zack: It’s a race now…you can hear Dani telling Francesca to stop her. But she’s not the one who kissed the canvas from about 8 feet off the mat.

Jake: Angelina’s had a lot taken out of her, otherwise she’d have been there by now.

Claire: She has been in the match from the start and been on the wrong end of a lot of dirty tricks. She needs to make this tag and I fear for the health of both members of the Heat when she does.

Dani was getting more impatient and louder as she shouted to her partner, who was finally getting back to her feet. Francesca held her hand to her head before she started glancing around to see where her opponent was. The crowd was very loud now as Angelina was almost there, and Francesca turned and spit in Arabella’s face! The Brit came into the ring before the referee went to intercept her, while Garcia punted Angelina in the ribs and started to pull her back while the referee tried to get Arabella back in the corner.

Zack: I think….I think that’s gonna come back to bite her! It was a smart move, and kept Angelina from tagging out….but Arabella looks absolutely ready to explode! And she wasn’t exactly calm and cheery beforehand.

Claire: Francesca is playing with fire. The Heat absolutely have to put this one to bed before Arabella gets in this match…though she might not care too much about getting a tag. I don’t envy Wilson in the slightest with this assignment!

Garcia quickly went to her corner to tag in Dani, who quickly took over. The pair dragged Angelina back to her feet, only to hit opposite sides of the ring with a combination clothesline and chop block. Ruiz dove onto the cover, and the referee slid into position.

Zack: That’s the Hi-Lo, and I think the Heat feel a sense of urgency like never before!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOO!!

The Nova Champion got her shoulder up as the three was coming down, and Francesca headed for the corner again. She didn’t climb it though, instead tearing the pad off and throwing it to the floor.

Jake: If they can’t do it, they’ll let the exposed turnbuckle do the job for them.

Claire: I think Zack called it! There’s a sense of desperation about Dani and Frani right now. They’ve seen what we’ve seen from Arabella and they don’t wanna risk having to deal with her.

Garcia stepped out to the corner, and patted the exposed metal as Dani scooped Angelina onto her shoulders. She was about to take off for a snake eyes, but Wilson got in front of the corner and wasn’t going to allow them to do it. Garcia tried to shove him away as Dani screamed at him to move.

Jake: Good for the referee! He’s not gonna let them use that corner now! But i think—

The Heat arguing and trying to shove the referee away worked out well when Angelina slipped free and landed on her feet behind Dani. She spun around into a jawbreaker that staggered her backwards, allowing Angelina to bolt towards her corner!

Zack: They took too long, Claire! I think things are about to go from bad to “what the hell?!”

Claire: This might be a good time to send out a couple of trainers, a doctor. Security - just in case this crosses the line from a match to out and out criminal assault.

Francesca screamed at her partner to stop Angelina, but she was still clutching her jaw in pain from the jawbreaker. The fans came to their feet as Angelina lunged into her corner, and made the tag to her partner. And that was when the crowd ROARED!

Jake: This is all she’s talked about for two weeks….I almost feel bad for Latina Heat!

Zack: There’s the tag, and pardon my language, but the shit just hit the fan!

Arabella was shaking as she stepped through the ropes into the ring. Dani turned around into a massive spear that literally caused one of her boots to come off when she landed. Arabella mounted her chest, and started hammering away with right hands in a flurry!

Zack: She speared her out of one of her boots! I’ve never seen that!

Claire: Look at the way she’s hammering in those shots!!! She’s going to be leaving eggs and bruises all over Dani’s face!!!

The fans were deafening at this point as Arabella dragged Dani to her feet, and whipped her across to the far side. She rebounded into a massive spinebuster that bounced Ruiz off the mat. Townshend rolled to her feet as her opponent was trying to get to hers, only for Ruiz to be spun around. Arabella grabbed her by the neck with both hands into a sitout powerbomb! As she got back to her feet, Francesca entered the ring and caught her with a running forearm to the back of her head. But the Brit didn't move as a result. Instead, Arabella looked over her shoulder at the other half of the team…and Francesca’s eyes widened like she’d seen a ghost.

Claire: Run Francesca. Like you’re the blonde girl home alone at the start of a slasher movie.

Zack: Look at Francesca’s face….and then look at Arabella’s!

Jake: I’m glad I’ve never gotten that look.

Francesca took the initiative, and started laying in chops and forearms to Arabella’s chest, a virtual flurry of offense. But Arabella remained right where she stood…and that was when Garcia stopped and still only had Arabella staring at her with a smile starting to form on her face.

Zack: All those shots from Francesca…and NOTHING! She’s smiling!

Claire: Don’t they say sharks smile right before they attack? Or is that crocodiles? Either way, Francesca’s about to get ripped apart!

Francesca started back to her corner, but didn’t make it before Arabella spun her around and started unloading with those right hands once again. Each shot rocked the Latina backwards before Arabella scooped her up into a gorilla press….and then launched her over the top rope to the floor. Garcia landed hard at ringside, and Arabella was about to go get her before Dani jumped on her back and tried to bring her down with a backstabber….but Arabella grabbed the top rope and left Dani hanging onto her.

Claire: Oh dear….oh poor Dani. This can only end badly for her. At this point, Francesca might have gotten away lightly.

Zack: I’ve never seen a backstabber countered like that. Francesca wanted to make a big impact in Future Shock…well she just did!

Ruiz dropped to her feet a half second before a spinning roundhouse kick connected with her jaw. It sent her crashing to the mat before Arabella dropped down to make the cover.

Zack: What velocity! This is over right now!!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!

The count never finished when Francesca pulled the Brit out of the ring by her foot. Arabella landed on her feet facing Garcia, and gave her a headbutt to the face before planting her head between her legs, giving the sign for her spinning powerbomb.

Claire: Ruiz might’ve gotten whiplash from the roundhouse kick! Garcia’s been broken in half!! Arabella’s on a one woman rampage!!

Jake: She said she was going to hurt them…she meant it!

As she was about to lift her up though, Dani caught her with a baseball slide that sent her stumbling backwards and freed Francesca. Garcia glanced over to see her partner pull the ring apron up, and snatch a chair from under the ring. Dani shoved Arabella into the barricade, and stepped aside as Garcia lined up a shot.

Zack: She’s gonna get disqualified….but I don’t think they care anymore! They want this match over five minutes ago!

Claire: For the Heat this has gone from winning and losing to simply trying to survive! Whatever it takes for them to stop Arabella…which is like asking them to stop Godzilla right now!

Arabella got her bearings, and Francesca went for her back with the chair. But the Brit turned, and avoided the contact. She snatched the chair away from Garcia, who was turning to run….and brought it crashing against her back instead. Wilson called for the bell immediately! That was when Dani used a punt between Arabella’s legs to drop her to her knees.

Zack: There’s the bell! Arabella had enough, and the last thing the Heat needed to do was give her a chair…unintentionally or not.

Claire: Francesca paid the price for it!! If that had been over her head, she’d have cracked her skull open like an egg!! They should run while they still can!

Lexi: Your winners by disqualification………………….LATINA HEAT!!

Seeing his girlfriend on her knees, Jake left the broadcast booth to go help her out of concern. Angelina started laying in rights and lefts to Dani as Jake helped Arabella.

Zack: The match may be over, but the fight damn sure isn’t! There was nothing settled here in the slightest! We’re gonna need some people out here…security and medical personnel!

Arabella finally got to her feet as Jake checked on her before Francesca aimed for a superkick to her head. But the Brit dodged out of the way, and she caught Jake instead. He fell to the floor as Arabella’s face flashed into a rage! Francesca grabbed Dani’s arm, and the pair bolted towards the back in a sprint!

Zack: Oh no! Arabella avoided the superkick…Jake didn’t!

Claire: If it’s possible, Arabella might have just gotten even angrier with the Latina Heat after seeing that. They might want to get the Hell out of France and go into hiding before the Belles catch up with them!

Both Dani and Francesca had disappeared through the curtain as Arabella was apoplectic now. Angelina joined her as they attended to Jake till a pair of trainers got to the ring.

Zack: That look on her face tells me all I need to know. I think we just went from Shaolin to Hell’s Belles.

The referee raised their hands at ringside as the girls joined the trainers in helping Jake towards the back, and their faces showed how they were feeling.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 11:26:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2022, 05:50:41 pm »

After the clip showing highlights from throughout the Global Wars series including tonight’s matches, the show returns live to find only Arabella in the ring. She paces back and forth, clearly not in a good mood as she’s joined by referee Malcolm Parks.

Zack: As you can see, Arabella had to come right back because the Global Wars match is next. And after that match we just saw, I imagine she’s in one hell of a mood. She didn’t take a lot of damage during it though, so that may be to her credit.

Claire: And when the Heat did lay a glove on her, it seemed like she barely felt it. At least right up until the end. I’m sure she’s really fired up too after seeing what happened to Jake and will be looking to take some of that frustration out on her opponents in this contest.

Zack: Very likely. You couldn’t blame her if her mind was in the trainer’s room right now. But it’s time for co-main event! Go ahead, Lexi.

Lexi: The following contest is the triple threat match finale of Global Wars! It’s scheduled for one fall to a finish with 5 points awaiting the winner for their country.

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for her opponents to arrive.

Zack: And that’s who I was talking about! Jacqui has to be the odds on favorite to win Global Wars this year. She had a fantastic run through this series, and what’s most important is she’s fresh as a daisy.

Claire: She’s been something of a front runner and has had several weeks to focus on this match and the challenges in front of her. There’s a good chance that she could simply outlast her two opponents tonight.

Lexi: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Lexi looks over to the pacing Arabella, who still looks very unhappy and angry.

Zack: Arabella came back out during that clip you saw a few moments ago. I know I said Jacqui was the odds on favorite due to not having a match tonight, but we know for a fact Arabella is in high emotional gear right now. That could be a big difference maker.

Claire: Yes it could. We’ve seen a lot of women in this company use their emotions and show an ability to channel their anger to great success. Jacqui might be the favourite, but from what we’ve seen from Arabella, the Australian is not the favourite by much and will get pushed every inch of the way by the Londoner.

The lights extinguish inside the arena only for a hockey style goal horn to sound; causing a spotlight to snap on and highlight the one, the only, River Campbell stood at the top of the stage playing to the crowd, waving her arms to get them to join in with the clapping and the opening “Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh’s…” of “The Enforcer” by Monster Truck. She nods her head, reveling in it as the lyrics kick in.

“I'm not looking for a fight
If you come at me tonight
I'm gonna make you sorry.
Don't try my patience, son
There's a reason I'm the one,
People stand aside for.”

With a smirk on her face she sets off down the ramp, beating her chest as she does so. When she reaches the ring she climbs up the ring steps. Entering the ring, the musician continues to play to the fans by standing on the middle rope and raising her hand in the air. She repeats this on all four sides of the ring before returning to her corner and waiting impatiently for the match to start.

Lexi: From New York, New York, weighing 133 lbs, standing 5’7” she is...RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Zack: River’s only had a little under a half hour to get herself back together after her match with Nadia earlier. I’m not sure that’s enough time for anyone honestly, given what she and Nadia went through. Of the three women in this match, she’s most behind the 8 ball.

Claire:  I don’t want to write anyone off. Especially not someone who is as much of a competitor as River…but this is probably a step too far for almost anyone. It’s like asking her to sprint up a mountain with a fully loaded pack on her pack. She could win this match…but it would be something of an upset if she did considering how fresh Jacqui is and how fired up Arabella is.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell to start the match after Lexi is out of the ring, and it’s Jacqui who shows the most confidence at the outset. She walks to the center of the ring, extends both arms, and invites both of her opponents to come at her. Both River and Arabella exchange glances, and it’s River who gets there first and starts throwing hands with the brunette. She lands a forearm to the side of the head followed by a flurry of them before Jacqui stops her with a kneelift to her already sore body. Minogue uses double ax handle blows to drive her down to her knees, but Campbell gets back to her feet and uses a headbutt to the face to send her backwards a couple steps.

Zack: I knew Jacqui would be ready and confident, but she walked right between both of her opponents and dared them to bring it! And despite her condition, River says ask and ye shall receive!

Claire: I don’t know what shape River can be in after going through a battle with Nadia earlier, but full credit to her for not wanting to hold back and try to take the fight to her rivals.

River started backing her up more with knife edge chops across the chest, sending the Aussie into the ropes before she fired her across to the far side. Campbell waited till she rebounded, and went for her clothesline finisher immediately. But Jacqui was still too fresh, and sidestepped her instead. Before the musician could turn around, Minogue caught her with a spin kick to her kidneys and then scooped her up for a backbreaker across her knee.

Zack: River was looking to end this one in record breaking time, but Jacqui had no trouble avoiding that RAGIN’ RIVER since she’s not had much damage done to her at all so far.

Claire: That might be River’s best chance here. Try to end it early. But even if she’d landed the big shot, there’s still Arabella to deal with. We can’t forget about her.

Campbell sat up in pain, and Jacqui added to it with repeated kicks to her back. A low dropkick nearly sent River out of the ring, though she caught herself on the apron. Minogue dusted her hands, letting the crowd know one was down and there was one to go. But when she turned around, she was practically nose to nose with Arabella.

Zack: River’s gonna get a little bit of recuperation time, and I suspect Jacqui is going to have more of a hill to climb with a much more fired up Arabella.

Claire: River’s going to need it. While Arabella’s finally got a chance to vent some of that fury and anger that she came into tonight with. I’m pretty sure Jacqui’s going to welcome the challenge though.

Jacqui took a step back, and tried to go for a quick kick to the stomach. But the Brit caught her foot, and spun her around for an atomic drop that sent her stumbling awkwardly into the corner. She barely turned around before Arabella charged in with a corner clothesline, and pummeled her with several more while she was trapped in the corner.  She fired the Aussie into the far corner, and followed her with a big boot to the face when she landed. Minogue staggered out of the corner, but got snared by the Brit into a pumphandle slam.

Zack: Well executed by Arabella, and she’s taking the fight right to Jacqui. That big boot in the face dimmed her headlights a little, and a pumphandle to follow.

Claire: This is what Arabella needs to do. She has to take the fight to Jacqui and has to wear the Australian down, otherwise Jacqui’s just going to grab hold of her and start to take her apart.

Townshend pulled her back to her feet, and set her up for a DDT until a running leg lariat from River sent her backwards. With the brunette dazed, Campbell hit the far side ropes and came back with a jumping reverse bulldog and immediately went for the cover!

Zack: River won’t stay down for nothing, and she’s looking to put Arabella away right now!

ONE!!!

TW-NO!

Arabella kicked out, and shoved River off the cover. But the musician got back to her feet first, catching Townshend with a kneelift as she was getting back to hre feet. She followed that with a gutwrench suplex that also sent her off balance for a moment due to Arabella’s height.

Claire: River determined to take the fight to anyone she sees standing and she’s trying her hardest to put this one away early…just no dice.

Campbell spotted Jacqui using the ropes to get back to her feet. And when the brunette turned around, the musician rocketed towards her with her clothesline finisher! This time, it landed perfectly but sent the Aussie through the ropes to the floor. Campbell tried to stop her so she could cover her, but didn’t make it in time. Shaking her head, she looked from Jacqui on the floor to Arabella, seemingly deciding who she wanted to go after now.

Zack: RAGIN’ RIVER…and she got every bit of it that time! Unfortunately Jacqui was too close to the ropes. She needs to decide quickly, I’d go after the woman still in the ring if it’s me.

Claire: I’m in full agreement, Zack. Don’t bother wasting the energy trying to get Jacqui back in the ring because by the time you do, either she’ll have recovered enough to kick out or Arabella will be lying in wait to take you out instead.

It was almost as if River heard the commentary, and dropped down to a three point stance to set up another as Arabella was getting back to her feet. She bolted towards her, but the former tag champion extended one of her long legs and caught her in the chest as she approached. It wobbled Campbell for a second before she returned fire with a spinning backfist to the Brit’s jaw. With Townshend in the corner, River climbed up to the second turnbuckle and was about to start firing off punches….but Arabella grabbed her legs and planted her with a jackknife powerbomb instead! She stacked River’s legs over her for the cover!

Zack: Tremendous impact, and Arabella’s three seconds from the bell!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOO.

River got her shoulder up in time before the three touched the mat, and Townshend rose back to her feet. She rubbed her jaw where River’s backfist landed

Claire: Somehow River finds a way to kick out and keep her hopes of a Future Shock Championship match alive…and she’s hurt Arabella. But not quite enough.

Arabella was about to move forward, but Jacqui reappeared on the apron behind her. She yanked the Brit backwards by her hair, and slapped on a sleeper hold. Minogue showed some ingenuity at the same time as she applied a body scissors at the same time from the apron with her legs around the Brit’s body as she was almost sitting on the middle rope. The former tag champion tried to grab her with both hands without much success as Jacqui bobbed up and down on the middle rope.

Claire: Very smart from Jacqui here. She knows there’s no rope breaks in a triple threat match, the sleeper is effective and she can use the ropes for additional leverage if she wants. And that’s before we talk about the body scissors restricting Arabella’s breathing.

Zack: Arabella’s having a hard time reaching her. It’s hard to grab what’s behind you when you can’t see it especially. I only see one potential problem….

Davis asked Arabella if she wanted to stop the match, but the brunette said she didn’t. Jacqui applied more pressure, tightening up her leg grip as Arabella began to become a bit more lethargic the longer it was applied. The referee checked again, but Arabella didn’t answer so quickly this time. Meanwhile, River rolled out of the ring and had come around the corner to climb up onto the apron behind Jacqui. With the Aussie’s arms and legs being used, she couldn’t resist much as River grabbed a rear waistlock….and looked to be going for a German suplex to the floor!

Zack: What is ….River’s trying to suplex Jacqui to the floor….and I don’t know what the hell you do in Jacqui’s case…other than hang onto Arabella for dear life!

Claire: Jacqui’s holding on for dear life and Arabella’s really feeling the pain from the submission here.

Jacqui’s body wiggled as she held onto Arabella, whose arms were down by her side now. Meanwhile, River had started firing headbutts into the back of Jacqui’s head repeatedly. They took effect, because Minogue lost her grip on Arabella. The Brit fell to her knees and slumped forward at the same time as River snapped off the German suplex that sent her and Jacqui to the floor!

Claire: HUGE German suplex!!! Jacqui’s going to certainly be feeling that and so is River. Whoever gets back up first will have a huge advantage in this match!!

The referee couldn’t use a ten count here as Jacqui rolled to her side clutching the back of her head. River lay face up on the floor with a grimace of pain on her face, and Arabella was taking in deep breaths as she was slumped over on her knees still in the ring. It was River who finally sat up first, clearly in a lot of pain after that move and started to inch closer to the ring to get back inside. She rolled in, and then to the far corner to get back into her three point stance as she watched Arabella and waved at her to get up.

Claire: River’s determined! Can she actually land it this time? Arabella’s already caught her coming in for this once before. She could do it again if she can recover from the sleeper.

Zack: River’s been in the ring with Jacqui several times in her Future Shock career. This is the first time she’s been in there with Arabella, and that could be a factor here.

Arabella and Jacqui both were starting to rise now, just in different places. Minogue pulled herself onto the apron as Arabella was getting up, and that’s when River blasted out of the corner with her clothesline. Townshend threw herself to the mat, but River caught Jacqui on the apron with it and sent her back to the floor. Campbell cursed herself as Jacqui fell back to ringside, and she turned her attention back to the ring.

Zack: That’s two RAGIN’ RIVERs that Jacqui has absorbed in this match, and that’s twice she landed on the floor as a result. I’m not sure if River wants to try for a third time with Arabella or try to wear her down more first.

Claire: Arabella’s obviously got her opponent really well scouted. River might want to dig down deep and pull something else out of the bag that the Shaolin Belle isn’t going to expect.

River took off for the ropes, and rebounded quickly before Arabella could turn around into a springboard bulldog! That connected perfectly before she got back to her feet, and headed to the corner to make her ascent.

Zack: I think she heard you, Claire. River’s returning to the high rent district, and I haven’t a clue what she has in mind. I’d have covered Arabella after the bulldog!

Claire: I think she’s looking to put an exclamation point on it and make absolutely sure. Afterall, she can’t have that much left in the tank and has to know she might not get too many more opportunities.

Arabella started to rise as River made it to the top rope, and turned herself towards the ring. She didn’t get to do whatever she had in mind as Jacqui appeared on the apron, and yanked her foot out from under her. Campbell collapsed to a straddle of the top turnbuckle before Jacqui got her into position and delivered a superplex to the canvas. She dove across her with a leg hook as Davis dropped to count.

Zack: Australia’s gonna win Global Wars! River’s body has to be ravaged!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

The count never finished, due to a leaping leg drop across Jacqui’s head from Arabella that broke up the count. The Brit used the ropes to get back to her feet, and now had the fans in her corner as she and River had traded fan support throughout the match.

Claire: River has to be done after that. This has to be a straight up shoot out right now between Australia and England!!

Jacqui got to her feet next, and locked eyes with one of her rivals before they started throwing hands at one another. The fans were totally behind Arabella in this fistfight, but Jacqui got the better of the exchange with a short knee to the body that stopped the Brit in her tracks. A lungblower sent Arabella staggering before Jacqui scooped her up on her shoulders, and grabbed her hand.

Zack: I know what’s coming! That’s Jacqui’s favorite move! Australia is seconds away from winning Global Wars!

River made it back to her feet, though very worn down. With Jacqui looking in the other direction, River hit the ropes and came back with a backstabber to Jacqui, causing her to hit her move on Arabella awkwardly but crumple to the mat too. The fans were thunderous for River as she sat up and slumped forward in exhaustion.

Claire: Paint a star on that woman’s chest and hand her a shield already!! River’s going to steal it for America here!!!

Zack: This is a career defining performance for River Campbell, and I know our fans back in the States watching on All Access are on their feet! C’mon, River!

River took a while to get herself together, several seconds in fact. She finally made it back to her feet, and headed for the far corner. She dropped down to one knee, though it wasn’t clear who she was targeting since Arabella and Jacqui weren’t far apart on the canvas. They were both beginning to get it together though as River’s face showed how depleted she was at this point.

Zack: River’s got one more RAGIN’ RIVER in her body, and it’s just a question now of who’s gonna get it! My guess is whoever gets up first!

Claire: This is the biggest, most important Ragin’ River of her lifetime. This could completely change the trajectory of her career and put her three seconds away from a historic victory!!

Jacqui used the ropes to help her get back to her feet. The Aussie turned and started to move forward before River charged out of the corner. As she neared, Minogue ducked down and scooped her up to fall backwards with a stun gun across the top rope. River clutched her throat with both hands as she tried to get her wind back, only for Jacqui to scoop her onto her shoulders and fall backwards with her electric chair driver! She rolled over her for the cover with both legs hooked.

Zack: FALL FROM GRACE!! I don’t think she’s gonna escape this time!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell to quite a few boos from the French crowd. Jacqui sat up and slumped forward, clearly spent before she got her hand raised.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall….and the winner of GLOBAL WARS…representing Australia….’THE PERFECT STORM’ JACQUI MINOGUE!!!

Claire: Jacqui landed the Fall From Grace perfectly and she’s put so many people away with that already in her career - and now it books her another shot at the Future Shock Championship and for the second year running, we get another first time victory in Global Wars!!

The Aussie got to her feet, and leaned against the ropes to help her stay up before the referee raised her hand again and put the gold medal with the Australian flag around her neck.

Zack: The fans here in France may not love her, but I’ll give Jacqui her due! She was put through a lot more than I think she expected, but upon her home country’s first entry into Global Wars…she did them proud! And I know how much her home means to her!

Claire: She’s a very proud Australian and was very much disappointed when she was barred from entry last year. She’s made up for lost time tonight and the woman who was the front runner for much of the tournament, takes home the crown!

Zack: Also huge credit to River Campbell, who made her own highlight reel in just this match. If Adam wants to talk about cornerstones on this roster, she’s on my list.

Claire: I honestly don’t know how River managed it tonight. Somehow, someway she just kept on coming, but after her battle with Nadia tonight, this was just one step too far. Credit to Arabella too, she certainly brought the fight in this match and gave Jacqui and River one heck of a scare. This was an incredible and worthy finale to one of the businesses premier tournaments.

Jacqui looked down to her gold medal laying over her chest, and even wiped away a few tears on her face before stepping out of the ring to return to the back with her hand raised.

The Open Contract

After the commercial for upcoming programming on All Access, the show returns to the arena where there’s a lectern sitting in the center. On it is a contract with FFW letterhead at the top of it.

Zack: Time to find out who is gonna come out and sign that contract. Whoever does will have a Pure Championship match with no strings attached. We’ve seen a few open challenges recently, but none of them have had stakes like this, Claire.

Claire: Nope. Shaw pretty much laid down the gauntlet to Mila to come and take her on…but the army veteran has decided on a Battle of Britain instead. So, now she’s opening it up to anyone in order to try and be a fighting champion.

The crowd gets plunged into darkness. The silence gets broken by John Youle as he starts to make the introduction.

Lexi: Please welcome, accompanied by her manager, Kyle Kilmeade.… “ONE WOMAN SHOW” SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!

Alice Cooper’s Poison begins to play as the video wall shows close ups of different parts of Shaw’s face before finally cutting to a live feed of the young woman as the spotlight hits her in the middle of the stage. Kyle joined her as she started to nod her head along to the beat of the music, the young woman headed down to the ring, the spotlight following her all the way to the ring. Kyle opens the ropes for her before following her inside. He takes a microphone from Lexi as Shaw’s music fades out.

Kyle: Here we are, the moment of truth, I guess you could say. Two weeks ago, I promised that I’d have a contract for a Pure Championship match for anyone on either the Future Shock or FFW roster. All that woman has to do is walk down here and sign her name. Shaw nor I have anyone in particular we’d like it to be. The fact is…we don’t care who it is. All they have to do to sign it is be part of the active roster. No strings attached. No stipulations. Just one on one with the champ.

He held the microphone for his client to speak next.

Shaw: It really is that simple. All of you have to do is come on down and be the first to sign your name onto this contract. No tricks. No traps. It’s a simple, straightforward contract for a shot at the Pure Championship. I don’t care who you are, how much experience you’ve got, whether you’re in Future Shock or FFW. It doesn’t matter. Come on out here. Sign your name. Get yourself a chance to join a club more exclusive than those who have walked on the moon. Get yourself a chance to make history and become a megastar overnight.

Kyle: It’s already been authorized and signed by both Adam and Samantha.

He flipped up a couple pages to show their signatures both on the document.

Kyle: So whatever roster you’re on, your boss has already cleared it for you. It couldn’t be any easier for you. So now’s the time.

He removed a pen from his pocket, and laid on top of the contract.

Kyle: Sign your name, here’s your chance.

Zack: Both Adam and Samantha signed off, huh? Well you know Kyle hasn’t hidden anything in there, or one of them would have caught it. I don’t know about you, Claire, but I’m very eager to see who comes out.

Claire: Hell, if it wasn’t a Pure rules match, I’d go up there and sign it…but the whole closed fist thing, ya know. As it is, it really doesn’t look like it could get any more straightforward than the way Shaw laid it out.

Kyle pointed to Shaw’s signature on the document.

Kyle: The champ signed it before anyone else. All you gotta do is find your courage, and walk out here and sign it. C’mon, we’re waiting!

Zack: Who is it? Can anyone in the back give us an idea if anyone is on the way out?

Almost as soon as Zack got the words out of his mouth, someone did emerge from the back. But it was Christian Kincaid. He headed towards the ring with a microphone in his hand, and stepped through the ropes.

Zack: Well it’s definitely not gonna be Christian.

Claire: Nope, but given how arrogant? Confident? Shaw is, I’m sure she’d take him on if he did sign it - so long as Samantha or Adam were prepared to give a roster spot for at least one night.

Christian: How’s it going, France?

He got a warm response from the crowd.

Christian: No, no. It’s not me who came to sign it, guys. I’m not on the active roster, after all. But you know? I’ve been listening to you two talk about this both on the last Future Shock and tonight. And as it turns out, I know someone who is more than happy to take up your offer.

He has the attention of both Kyle and Shaw, while the crowd is buzzing with anticipation.

Zack: He has a handful of clients…and is one of the most successful managers in FFW history, so…

Claire: Not only that, but he’s scouted and signed up a lot of raw talent who have gone onto be superstars in this company. Has he got another? Are we about to get another surprise?

Kyle rolled his hand as if to tell him to get on with it.

Kyle: Look, if you want your wife to challenge Shaw, you’re more than–

Christian: I think Kelly is pretty content being the FFW Champion. One recurring theme is that you are going to give someone the chance to be in the very elite club of women who has defeated Shaw here. And that really stood out to me. But I have a question.

Kyle: What?

Christian: Well….what if the woman who signs your contract…is already in the club?

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

The fans immediately recognized the music as Missy stepped out onto the stage, and received a thunderous roar as she headed towards the ring.

Zack: Well I’ll be damned! I think the champ and her manager just stepped in it!

Claire: I don’t give a damn. The first match between these two was a stone cold classic! I can’t wait to see the rematch!

Christian held the ropes open for Missy as she stepped inside the ring. She cast a gaze towards Shaw, and snatched up the pen before signing the contract. Christian kept the ropes open as Missy locked eyes with Shaw for a moment, and then turned and left the ring with her manager.

Zack: It’s official now! We haven’t seen Missy since Crossed Out late last year, but boy is that about to change! All I want to know now is what the date is for this match!

Claire: You and every single fan who just witnessed this moment. They want to circle on their calendars and count down the days till two titans collide right in the middle of the ring! It’s going to be one heck of a Pure Championship match!!

Zack: I don’t think either Shaw or Kyle expected this. It was Unstoppable 11, July 25, 2020, when these two met the last time in a match that was almost stopped by the Nevada State Athletic Commission…and the night Shaw’s record breaking reign as FFW Champion ended. And we’re gonna see round two for the Pure Championship!

Kyle and Shaw exchanged looks, neither of them looked as full of themselves as they had a few moments ago.

Claire: The smile has been wiped off Kyle and Shaw’s face. Neither of them expected this and I don’t think the Pure Championship has ever been in more jeopardy. The Champion’s got a lot of hard work to do if she’s going to avenge that loss and keep the Pure Championship.

The show then cut to the history between Sydney and Alessandra for the Future Shock Championship.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 11:28:55 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2022, 05:51:00 pm »

The arena darkens as a spotlight hangs over Lexi Carmichael before she begins to speak, which brings the arena back to full brightness.

Lexi: The following contest is your main event, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: For my money, we’re about to see two of the strongest women on this roster for its richest prize. And they are no strangers to each other in the slightest.

Claire: These two went through Global Wars together last year and I think this more than just a battle of strength. Both of these wrestlers have excellent technical foundations too.

As the intro to ‘Don’t Know How To Stop’ starts to play around the arena, the sound of engine revving can be made out over the top of it. It gets louder and louder until the sound of tires screeching is heard just as the lyrics begin.

Head lights, red lights, got it in my sights
Nothings in my way, No sound, hush now
Push the pedal down, got no time to waste
It's a long way home, You just crossed a borderline
When I say go, You know you better hold on tight

Alessandra appears through the curtain wearing a pair of black leather look tights with silver studs around the waistband, and matching bralet with the same silver studs around it. She looks out across the crowd with a smirk before taking off at a run towards the ring.

I don't know how to stop, I give it all I've got
It's like my brakes are shot, I gotta have too much
I don't know how to stop, Gets crazy but so what
You know it's what you want so give it up
And Don't be scared of how good it feels

As she reaches the ring, she jumps up onto the apron and stands facing the stage, reaching back to hold onto the top rope with both hands. She leans forwards and scans the crowd on either side, then kicks her legs up to almost backflip over the top rope, landing on one knee in the ring with her head lowered.

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Naples, Italy………………………..ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!

One speed, full speed that is all I need
They can eat my dust, hell yeah, rock on
Will you come along, Do I have your trust?
It's a long way down, If you're getting this high
When I say now, you had better hold on tight
Now!

As the word “Now!” is said in the lyrics, Alessandra leaps up with her fist in the air and then lands on both feet. She heads to her corner to await the start of the match as her theme music fades out.

Zack: Alessandra has waited on her rematch for the Future Shock Championship for several months. It may not be against the woman she would rather face, but I certainly think it benefits her more that it isn’t. Especially given that Sydney will face her one on one without the nonsense that comes with facing Cait. Would you agree?

Claire: That she’s facing Sydney rather than Cait will certainly help her focus more on the task in hand and on winning the Future Shock Championship. It’ll stop the red mist from descending and minimises the chances of her losing her temper and getting disqualified, the way she might against Cait - especially given what we saw four weeks ago.

The sound of a guitar strumming subtly begins to echo in the arena, leaving those in attendance wondering what is going on. The angelic voice of one Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm is heard next, her voice serenely starting the opening verse of “I Am The Fire.”

Am I brave enough?
Am I strong enough?
To follow the desire
That burns from within
To push away my fear
To stand where I'm afraid
I am through with this
'Cause I am more than this
I promise to myself
Alone and no one else
My flame is rising higher.

As the song picks up the tempo, her voice becomes more intense, kicking into the chorus.

I am the fire
I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm

Midway through the chorus, the curtains part and out walks the pride of Calgary herself, Sydney Christensen.  She steps out to the middle of the stage and juts her arms out on either side of her, tossing her head back as the fans show their appreciation. She picks her head up and slowly brings her arms in front of her, her index fingers pointing down to the ring. Dropping her arms to her side, she begins her march towards the ring, nodding at a few fans along the way. Once she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and steps through the bottom and middle ropes. Almost immediately, Sydney walks over to the ropes and raises her arms above her head, encouraging the fans as they cheer on the proud Canadian. Sydney then walks over to one corner of the ring and rests her back against the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent as her music fades out on one poignant line of the chorus.

And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
I am the fire!

Lexi: Introducing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion…...SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

Zack: All the trials and troubles she’d had were washed away when Sydney Christensen came home to Calgary to capture the Future Shock Championship. She wrestled a brilliant match that night against Cait and Jacqui, and tonight she can have singular focus against a woman who is probably her equal on every tangible scale except experience.

Claire: In Calgary she wrestled a perfect match and made sure she took full advantage of the opportunities that were presented to her. She’ll have to do something very similar tonight against the very talented Alessandra Esposito. This could very well be an instant classic tonight.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the title from Sydney, and shows it to Alessandra before handing it off to Lexi. She then calls for the bell to start the match, and it’s Sydney who steps to the center of the ring with a stoic expression on her face. Alessandra takes a deep breath, and joins her before the two look eye to eye with the challenger looking up a little to the taller Future Shock Champion. Sydney tells her she’s not taking her title, to which Alessandra doesn’t respond before the pair lock up in the center. Sydney’s height helps her push Alessandra back into the ropes, and she quickly breaks when the referee asks. They lock up again, and Alessandra digs in a little to start pushing the champion back to the other side of the ring.

Zack: A little jockeying for position here, both of these women are feeling each other out. Sydney’s proving that a height advantage can make a difference in overpowering your opponent.

Claire: It can give you that little more leverage when you’re locked up but the other side of the coin is that it lowers Alessandra center of gravity and makes it just that little bit tougher than you’d think to pick her up and move her around.

When the referee calls for a break again, Esposito puts her hands up and eats a right cross to the jaw. That only inspires a receipt when she clocks Sydney with one of her own before the champion scoops her up under her arms to throw her into the nearby corner. She immediately starts firing kicks into her body before Esposito can get out. She drives her against the corner, and snaps off an European uppercut before using a beal to send Alessandra crashing into the mat. When the challenger starts to get up, a running kneelift stops that before Sydney plants her again with a gutwrench suplex.

Zack: Sydney tried to launch her into orbit with that beal, and the power game is already coming into play with that gutwrench suplex.

Claire: I’m sure coming into this contest Alessandra knew that she’d have to weather a storm and would get tossed around the way she is. She needs to stay in the fight and take the opportunity when it comes.

The challenger gets up again, only to get snared in a bearhug that Sydney uses to drive her back first into the far corner. Esposito’s lower back crashes against the turnbuckles before Christensen spins around to plant her with a spinebuster followed by a leg hook for the cover.

Zack: This may be more than a little premature, but Sydney’s looking for the win now!

ONE!!

Alessandra kicked out as the one landed on the mat. Sydney wasted no time whatsoever in pummeling her with elbows to the side of her head. She finally pulled her back to her feet, and scooped her up into a backbreaker across her knee.

Claire: Those are devastating elbow strikes from Sydney and the way that she’s landing them are sure to disorientate her foe.

When Alessandra started to get up again, Sydney pulled her up by the arm and yanked her forward into a quartet of shoulder blocks. With the challenger wobbly, Sydney hoisted her up with ease into a Samoan drop. She made sure to keep her in the center of the ring when she planted one foot between the challenger’s shoulders and then pulled back on her arms for a standing surfboard submission.

Zack: That’s the sign of a veteran right there. Sydney put Alessandra dead center, and slapped on this surfboard submission. The problem for Alessandra here is there’s not a whole lot she can do about it.

Claire: The only thing she can do is struggle and try to make it as hard as possible for Sydney to hold on to her in the hope that she can either slip her grip or the Future Shock Champion gets bored and lets go.

The referee knelt down next to the brunette, asking her if she wanted to stop the match. Alessandra shook her head at the question, When she did that, Sydney punished her for it with a stomp to her back. To make it worse, she began digging her heel into her spine to cause last year’s Global Wars winner even more pain. Stringer asked again, and still got the same response from Alessandra.

Zack: Every time Alessandra refuses to quit, Sydney delivers another blow. Talk about negative reinforcement!

Claire: Alessandra’s certainly being made to pay, but these are the sacrifices you have to make if you want to call yourself a Champion in this business.

Sydney then transitioned by driving her knee into Alessandra’s back and pulling up on her chin with a modified rear chinlock. The Canadian champion pulled back on her head to increase the pressure on her back, causing Alessandra to grit her teeth. The referee asked again, and still got a firm “NO!” from the challenger. Christensen shook her head, and began to grind her knee into the challenger’s back now before resetting the hold.

Claire: All the focus is on Alessandra’s back and neck here as Sydney looks to limit what Esposito can do when she finally gets a foothold in this match. The Italian will definitely be feeling all of this in the morning.

Zack: I expect no less from the champion. Sydney worked a long time to get to be where she is, and I have no doubt she will do everything short of taking out her spine entirely to retain the Future Shock Championship.

Sydney finally breaks the hold with a shake of her head, and pulls Alessandra back to her feet. She whips her with velocity into the far corner, letting her back hit the turnbuckles before following in after her. She did it a second time, sending the challenger into the opposite corner, where she hung in obvious pain. Christensen measured her before charging in with a running shoulder tackle to the body….but Alessandra sidestepped her and the champion went between the turnbuckles and connected with the post. And that was when the French crowd started making noise!

Zack: Sydney hit that corner like a runaway locomotive, and I have no idea what her shoulder may be feeling like as a result. But this is Alessandra’s opening!

Claire: I guarantee that it’s not going to be feeling good. The ring post didn’t give a millimeter and she hit it going full speed. It’s a game changing mistake and could lead to Alessandra becoming a two time Champion tonight.

The challenger stepped through the ropes with pain etched on her face, and then onto the steps leading up to that corner. She grabbed both of Sydney’s arms before she could get away, and started yanking her shoulder first into that post again and again and again. The challenger landed on her knees against the middle turnbuckle as Alessandra stepped back into the ring. She clutched her lower back as she did so, and stepped onto the middle rope to drop both knees into Sydney’s shoulders.

Zack: Pretty inventive offense from Alessandra right there, using the post as a makeshift tag partner. I haven’t seen that before.

Claire: You’re right, Alessandra is being pragmatic tonight. She has herself a target to aim at and while her back is on fire, she’s doing whatever she can to target the shoulder and arm of the Canadian.

The champion began to get back to her feet before Alessandra pulled her up into a rear waistlock into a German suplex. Her face showed the pain that caused the challenger, but she rolled through and did it three more times. The brunette rolled away to one knee, still favoring her back as Sydney was flat on the mat and starting to move again. She waited till the blonde got back to her feet to snatch her again into a full nelson slam before making the cover.

Zack: Beautifully executed by Alessandra, and she’s looking to regain the gold!

ONE!!!

TW-NO.

Sydney kicked out as the two was about to hit the mat, and Alessandra got back to her feet. She winced in pain as she stood up straight, and showed her power by going for a scorpion crosslock that lifted Sydney off the mat with Alessandra grimacing as she held it in place!

Claire: You can see the effect this is having on both women - it looks like it’s hurting Esposito almost as much as it is Christensen. But she’s not about to let up on it before she absolutely has to.

Stringer asked Sydney about stopping the match, but the champion refused. It was quickly becoming clear what that hold was doing to Alessandra before she began to wobble a little, still trying to maintain it before she couldn’t anymore, due to her back. She dropped the champion back to the mat, and clutched her lower back as she rose back to her feet. A few stomps to her shoulders landed before the challenger dropped back to the mat, this time to apply a scissored armbar pulling both of Sydney’s arms behind her.

Zack: That’s a little easier to hold with a bad back than holding Sydney up the way she was. From one submission to another, this hold is also known as the rings of Saturn.

Claire: I’ve watched Serafina teach this in class and as she says, this is a move where you can really crank up the leverage, stretch out all the ligaments and tendons in the shoulders that hold them together and make it absolutely excruciating to be caught in.

Stringer checked again for a submission, but the champion refused. Alessandra leaned back a little more to increase the pressure, making Sydney’s face clench in pain. The Future Shock Champion started kicking her feet, and she managed to land one of them across the bottom rope. Stringer spotted it, and called for the break before pointing it out to the challenger. Alessandra glanced behind her, and released it.

Zack: Sydney was a little too close to the ropes. She realized how much real estate was in front of her, and got the break. Knowing where you are at all times is the mark of a veteran like her.

Claire: It’s something that you try to teach, making sure you know whereabouts you are in the ring at all times, but it’s one of those things where honestly, experience is the best teacher.

Esposito got back to her feet, still suffering with back pain before she grabbed the champion’s feet. It looked like she was going for a Boston crab, but Sydney brought her knees up and pulled Alessandra into a barrage of elbow shots to the side of her head. It rocked the challenger backwards into the ropes, and Sydney got back to her feet and connected with a spinning backfist that sent Esposito through the ropes to the floor.

Claire: That wasn’t the biggest or the fastest fall, but as we’ve said before, the mats at ringside or more for show than protection and the landing will have sent one heck of a shockwave through her back. Whatever relief she had? Forget it. The pain will have come rushing back.

Zack: Now the question for Sydney is whether to let her stay out there and take the count to recuperate, or go get her and keep the pressure on. I think I’d go get her.

Sydney sat up on the mat, and rubbed her shoulders with one hand as Stringer began a ten count on her opponent. Alessandra made it back to her feet at four before Sydney rolled out behind her. Christensen grabbed her into a rear waistlock to deliver a German suplex into the apron. Alessandra’s back hit the edge of the ring before she collapsed to the floor, and Sydney hoisted her back into the ring before rolling in after her.

Zack: A German suplex into the apron, and that’s a metal frame around all four sides! I’ve not seen anyone use it like that.

Claire: Sydney’s experience tells once more. She knows how a ring is put together and she’s used the metal work like a tag partner as she immediately goes right back to work on her foes spine.

Alessandra struggled to her feet, only for Sydney to run her into the corner chest first. She spun her around and sat her on the top turnbuckle before climbing up with her to deliver a superplex! The blonde champion rolled across her for the cover with the leg hooked!

Zack: That might do it! Alessandra’s back exploded against the mat, and Sydney’s gonna retain her title!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NO!

The challenger got her shoulder up before the three came down, and Sydney slowly got back to her feet again. She tensed up as she rubbed her shoulders before glancing towards the corner again.

Claire: Sydney was a half second away from retaining the title and I think she’s wanting to raise the stakes a little to try and put the challenger away tonight!

Alessandra got to her feet again, and Sydney scooped her up to stand on the middle rope facing the crowd. The challenger glanced around, trying to realize what was going on before Sydney grabbed her arms and drove her into the mat with a crucifix powerbomb…..except the challenger freed herself and landed on her feet. Sydney spun around into a barrage of right hands from Alessandra, bringing the crowd to life again as she rocked the champion backwards.

Zack: Sydney was about to borrow a page from Luther Thunder’s playbook, but Alessandra sensed it coming! Look at those right hands!

Claire: Each one is a bomb and each one is finding the bullseye right now. Esposito is fighting tooth and nail to get back into this contest, despite the number done on her spine.

Sydney rocked backwards as Alessandra kept throwing hands, at least until the Future Shock Champion began returning fire. Then it was a brawl in the center of the ring with each woman delivering a haymaker and taking one, while the crowd was making a lot of noise. Sydney would deliver one, causing Alessandra to reel. And the challenger would return fire, and cause the same effect against the champion.

Zack: This has turned from a technical showcase into a pure slugfest! They are pasting one another with one shot after another, and something has to give!

Claire: You’re guess is as good as mine as to who is going to come out on top. But they’re certainly laying in these shots like two heavyweights entering the twelfth round, level on points!!

It was Alessandra who broke the cycle with a kick to Sydney’s stomach before she planted her head between her legs. She wasted zero time in hoisting the champion up and delivering a running turnbuckle powerbomb that landed Sydney’s upper back against the turnbuckle. The champion hung in the corner as Alessandra let out a yell, and got a strong response from the crowd.

Zack: Alessandra’s fired up now, she’s running on nothing but adrenaline at this point! She needs to hit something big quick before it wears off!

Claire: Adrenaline is a great temporary pain killer…but it IS temporary. She’s got to pull everything out of the bag right now and she has to put Sydney down.

Alessandra took off for the far side, and came back with a corner clothesline. She did it twice more before the fourth bounce off the ropes ended with a running European uppercut! Esposito pounded the mat before lifting Sydney onto her shoulders with a muscle buster! The crowd came to its feet again as the challenger hooked the leg for a cover!

Zack: Nothing but adrenaline…and raw power! I think we’re gonna crown a new champion!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Sydney got her shoulder up in time, and Alessandra looked at Stringer in disbelief. She held up three fingers, but only saw two in return before looking back down to Sydney.

Claire: Alessandra can’t believe it. This crowd can’t believe it. But Sydney kicked out - even it was nothing more than pure instinct - and this match continues!! Esposito has to come up with something else if she’s to claim the title!

She rose back to her feet, and made a swirling motion over her head. The fans recognized that as she leaned down to grab Sydney’s feet under both arms.

Zack: This is one of her favorite moves, Claire! But with her back in the shape it is, I’m not sure it’s a good idea.

Claire: IF she can start it off and build momentum then it’s sure to be effective. But with the stress on the spine of trying to spin a whole person around and around, that’s a pretty big if.

Unfortunately for the fans, Sydney brought her knees up before Alessandra could start the giant swing. She pulled the brunette down to her, and locked in a triangle choke. Esposito immediately began trying to get free, flailing both arms and trying to find the ropes as Sydney locked her legs around the challenger’s body.

Claire: Sydney’s got this locked in tight! It only took a second and Esposito is immediately fighting for her life in this match! I’m sure the lights are already growing dim!!

Zack: Sydney wasn’t going for that ride, she had it well scouted! And like you said, this won’t be far from over if the challenger doesn’t find a way out.

The French crowd was chanting Alessandra’s name, trying to rally her. She reached out with both arms, managing to grab a hold of the referee’s shirt. Stringer finally got her to let go as Sydney kept the hold applied. The arm movements started to become more lethargic quickly before they stopped entirely. The referee asked the challenger if she wanted to continue, but wasn’t getting a response before she began to lift her arm. It fell once…twice…three times. But as the referee was about to call for the bell, Alessandra grabbed her pants leg and stopped her!

Claire: I don’t know where Alessandra is getting this from! It looked to be over but she’s managed to dig down real deep and just about saved herself. It could just be delaying the inevitable!!

Zack: She couldn’t have cut that any closer. Stringer was raising her hand to call for the bell.

With the fans getting louder still, Alessandra got her feet under her and started to stand up and lift Sydney up with her.

Zack: You’re kidding me! Alessandra….she’s standing up!!

Claire: It’s last chance saloon for the challenger. One last desperate attempt to try and force her way out of this hold and try to win the match!

Alessandra was extremely wobbly as she got her feet under her, and Sydney kept the triangle choke applied the entire time.  The fans were louder still…until the challenger gave out and collapsed back to the mat. Stringer lifted her hand three times with no response before she called for the bell. Sydney released the hold and shoved Alessandra off her.

Zack: She tried to power out of it, but there was too much time being stuck in that hold! And Sydney…you tell’em, Lexi!

Lexi: Your winner by submission….AND STIIIIIIIIIIILL FFW Future Shock Champion…..SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!!

The Canadian blonde slowly got back to her feet, and had her hand raised by the referee before the Future Shock Championship was returned to her.

Claire: Incredible fight from Alessandra to try and reclaim the Future Shock Championship but when you get trapped in a triangle choke applied as tightly and as expertly as Sydney had it locked in, every single second counts and the clock just ran out for the challenger tonight!

Sydney grimaced in pain as she lifted the Future Shock Championship over her head, thanks to all the work Alessandra had done on her shoulders. But the blonde held it up anyway before looking back down to Alessandra with a nod of her head.

Zack: Sydney Christensen couldn’t pin her, so she choked her out! And the Future Shock Championship will be on a plane home to Calgary in the morning. Alessandra gave a heroic performance, but Sydney proved to be indomitable tonight at Global Wars.

Claire: Alessandra gave it everything tonight but it wasn’t to be as Sydney gave her her absolute best and came out with the difficult first successful title defence to her name, proving once again that she’s capable of beating anyone in a number of different ways inside the ring.

The champion stepped through the ropes, and laid her championship across her shoulders as she headed up the ramp. When she got to the top, she raised it one more time before Global Wars faded off the air.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 11:30:55 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: