Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 10:22:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Fury - May 21, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Fury - May 21, 2022  (Read 195 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 21, 2022, 02:30:57 pm »

Live from the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
May 21, 2022

A FFW logo sticker is seen on the backpack of a little girl as she’s standing at the bus stop waiting for it to arrive. She gives her cat a scratch on the head as she waits until the bus pulls up. When the doors hiss open, she steps aboard as “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens starts to play. When she takes a seat and opens her notebook full of doodles, we see a drawing of Lilly Arthur. The picture comes to life and we’re taken back to her capturing the No Surrender title at Unstoppable 12. 

Well, all my dreams came true last night
Because the sun came out to shine

The little girl flips pages, and next we see “Midnight” Mila Martin debuting in Future Shock on her first night. The drawing comes to life, and we see her quest for her first title in FFW complete when she and Caitlyn win the Unity Tag Titles. Then there’s a drawing of Samantha that springs to life as she tells Lilly and the world that her title will be on the line for the first time in the main event of a FFW Pay Per View.

Whisper, little sister
Vanity and fantasy is harmony
She's an heiress, supply is endless

Another flip of the pages of the little girl’s notebook shows she’s drawn Lilly and Mila standing across from one another. When that image comes to life, the two women look across at one another and Lilly lays the titanium title between them.

Let it shine
Let it shine
From the moment that you wake
Until the second that you die

The next flip of her pages in the notebook shows a massive arena with a lot of people before it seems to come to life. Next we go live inside the arena as fireworks shoot off from the ring posts. The stage is set up like the Old West as more pyro shoots from it while the music plays. Then we head do Zack and Lexi in the broadcast booth at ringside.

Zack: Welcome to the Valley of the Sun here in Phoenix, Arizona! We are live inside the Footprint Center, where over 17,000 fans have come to see the stars of FFW and Future Shock tonight at Fury. I’m Zack Hudson, and this is the blonde bombshell herself, Lexi Carmichael. Thank you for joining us for what will be a wild night.

Lexi: Wild and Chaotic should be the byline for this Pay Per View tonight, Zack. You just know there’s going to be fireworks before the night is over!

Zack: For the first time in FFW history, the No Surrender Championship will main event a FFW Pay Per View when Mila “Midnight” Martin could be a double champion if she can dethrone Lilly Arthur. And that’s easier said than done.

Lexi: Lilly has held the No Surrender Championship for almost a year since she reclaimed it from her now sister in law back at Unstoppable 12, so you know she isn’t going to let go of it easily.

Zack: The Phoenix title is up for grabs in what may be the wildest match on the card. Mara Werth will defend for the first time since she won it against “Sensational” Stacey Sky and Rebecka Hate. That’s two wildcards if I ever saw them.

Lexi: I hope we have extra security on hand for this one Zack, because we’ve already seen what happens when Rebecka and Stacey get near each other in the ring, and then throw Mara into the mix too and whoo boy.

Zack: The last Breaking Point crowned new Unity Tag Champions in the Midnight Storm. And they’ll find out who their first defense is against when the Wicked Storm meets the newly named Power & Prestige, Valerie McKinley and Elizabeth Lannister here in her backyard. I got no idea what to expect there.

Lexi: It’s a giant meteor match if ever I’ve seen one, and it’ll be interesting to see how each of the teams handle potentially being on the opposite side of shady shenanigans for a change.

Zack: After having cockroaches dumped on her at Relentless, Crystal Zdunich has come to Phoenix to get her hands on “Killer B” Bianca Reed! And I’d say she has all the reason in the world, wouldn’t you?

Lexi: Oh hell yes. All the reason and then some. I’m sure Crystal is looking for some vengeance and there’s not a soul that can blame her.

Zack: And Future Shock looks to steal the spotlight in the meeting between Cait Flanagan and Alessandra Esposito! That one’s been brewing since late last year when Cait stole the Future Shock title from one half of Future Shock’s tag champions. Who do you like there?

Lexi: My money has to go on the fiery Italian, they are known for their tempers after all and given what happened in their last meeting, I’m sure Alessandra has receipts to the rafters to cash in.

Zack: It’s a packed card, and no telling what else we may see tonight too! Let’s send it up to our Aussie ring announcer! Take it away, Kat!

The show cuts to the ring with Kat standing front and center with the Fury logo on the mat beneath her feet. She flashes a smile before she begins the opening introductions.

Kat: The opening contest of Fury is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the FFW Phoenix Championship.

Zack: Looks like we’re gonna start with a powderkeg on our hands tonight, Lexi.

Lexi: I think that might be an understatement, there’s really no love lost between any of the competitors in this match tonight.

The lights fade before the viking horn starts in.  As the first verse starts, Becka comes out dressed like a viking warrior.

Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign

Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Becka makes her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring.  Along the way, she picks out a little girl and gives her the faux-fur cloak that she is wearing.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
To pluck the strings of destiny
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becka’s outfit looks similar to what Lagertha would wear when she wasn’t in battle sans the sword.  Becka takes a lap around the ring, soaking in the cheers from the fans before stepping up onto the ring apron.

Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields a' shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call

Becka smirks to the crowd as she hooks her arms on the top rope and leans out away from the ring.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Kat:  Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 168 lbs.  She is the harbinger of vengeance.  Introducing………….REBECKA HATE.

Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free
Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becky climbs into the ring and sits on the turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: Ever since arriving in FFW at the start of the year, Rebecka Hate has been an agent of chaos from day one. She came after Stacey at first, and then got herself in the middle of the chase for the Phoenix title. And she’s really about to find herself stuck in the center.

Lexi: I think chokeslamming the current Champion while teaming with her, definitely qualifies as getting herself stuck in the center of things.

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim. 

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle walking slightly behind her.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…………….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd.

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, climbing up, she sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and shares a few last minute words with her manager on the apron as she awaits the start of the match. 

Zack: Stacey’s been wanting another shot at—OHH SHE’S NOT WAITING!!

Stacey immediately charged across the ring straight at Rebecka before the two started trading blows in the center of the ring. The Phoenix crowd ate it up as Becka began to get the better of the exchange, backing Sky towards the ropes until a knee to the gut stopped that. Stacey followed up with a headbutt to the face before whipping Hate into the ropes. She followed after her with a running clothesline that took them both over the top rope to the floor.

Zack: The match hasn’t started, but that doesn’t mean the damn fight isn’t! They are literally right out here in front of our table!

Lexi: I think we need to talk to management about hazard pay, they are way too close for comfort right now.

Stacey was back to her feet first, grabbing two handfuls of Becka’s hair to smack her head into the apron twice. Sky turned her around, and went to do the same into the broadcast booth. But Becka got her foot up to block it, and fired a pair of elbows into Stacey’s body. It got the blonde to let go long enough for Hate to pick her up by the neck with both hands and hurl her into the nearby ring steps. The blonde crashed against them before Rebecka pulled her up, and then sent her into the barricade.

Zack: The match can’t start till the Phoenix Champion gets here. They’re fighting for free right now, and these two are two combustible elements as you can see. Get them away from us!

Lexi: Mara could just hang around at the back and let them tire themselves out before she comes down and swoops in to take the win. It’s what I’d do.

Hate measured the former Future Shock Champion as she was getting back to her feet, and then rushed her with a running lariat…only for Stacey to counter with a back body drop that sent her over the barricade into the front row. Fans started scattering as Stacey climbed over the retaining wall, and started putting the boots to her head. The former SVW Champion started to crawl away from her as Stacey snatched up one of the chairs, and folded it up in her hands.

Zack: Becka may not even make it till the match starts! The front row here in the Footprint Center is heading for higher ground, and I don’t blame them!

Lexi: I’m wondering if Becka wants to take back anything she said about Stacey not wanting to fight her?

Hate finally made it back to her feet before Stacey crashed the chair across her back repeatedly, driving her into the floor. The fans were booing now as she started to slide the chair around Hate’s neck until she heard familiar music.

Zack: She’s gonna snap her neck, Lexi! This is—WAIT A MINUTE!!

"I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

Lexi: Mara’s on her way to the ring, and now the match can start for real. Though Mara might want to keep her head on a swivel.

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as Stacey reclaimed the chair, and hopped over the barricade to slide back into the ring with it!

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

Mara headed onto the stage with her title around her waist, stopping as she saw the ring and Stacey waiting for her with the chair. And then she took off running towards her, sliding under the bottom rope. As she got up, Stacey swung for her head but Werth ducked the swing. The blonde turned around into a blistering set of right hands to the jaw that stumbled her backwards!

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me
Don't put your blame on me

Zack: Look at this! Mara has no fear! Of chairs or violent cheerleaders! This has become unhinged!

Lexi: Or she could just run straight at her! Mara isn’t backing away from the fight that Stacey had waiting for her.

Mara tried to fire Stacey across for the ride, but the blonde reversed course. When Mara rebounded off the ropes, Stacey went for a running knee to her abdomen but hit the Phoenix title instead. She grabbed her knee in pain before Mara scooped her up for a spinebuster, and tossed the title to the referee.

Zack: She tried to knock the wind out of Mara, but the champion still had the belt on and hit her own knee! And a spinebuster for her troubles!

Lexi: Mara didn’t become Phoenix Champion by accident, and after getting dragged into the bad blood between Stacey and Becka, she’s not going to let the title go easily.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome from Tuscaloosa, Alabama… the reigning and defending FFW Phoenix Champion... MARA WERTH!!!

Zack: I think we’re a little past introductions now, Kat, but you get high marks for the effort! The referee’s got the belt, and–

DING DING DING!!

Zack: There’s the bell!

Lexi: And the match is finally underway… which is weird to say considering the action we’ve already seen so far.

Stacey was already back up to her feet before Mara began hammering her with more right hands to the jaw. Four in a row landed before she raised that hand for the fifth time from a little further back. It connected with her jaw, staggering the blonde back into the corner before Mara climbed the corner and let the crowd count off ten shots to the head. She snatched her head into a bulldog to the canvas before Mara got to her feet to a roar from the crowd.

Zack: Mara’s cooking right now, and has all of Phoenix behind her! Fury was damn sure the right name for this card! And this match in particular.

Lexi: I’m thinking Fury might be too tame of a word for this match if I’m honest, Zack.

She rallied the fans as Becka had climbed back over the barricade, and was heading up to the apron behind her. But the Phoenix Champion was ready as she turned on a dime, and went straight for the powerhouse. Both started trading blows until a headbutt from Becka stunned the champion. Hate stepped through the ropes, and fired a palm thrust into Mara’s neck. That sent her backwards before the former SVW Champion yanked her forward into a short arm clothesline.

Zack: Becka made it back to the ring, and Mara’s got her full attention now. She’s gotta be running on adrenaline after all those shots to her back.

Lexi: Mara’s possibly one of the most resilient women on the roster I think and combine that with her strength, she’s definitely not someone to take lightly.

But Mara didn’t stay down. She started climbing back to her feet before Hate went to scoop her up for a power slam. But the champion slid out the back to her feet, and used a backstabber to make the SVW Hall of Famer shout in pain before Mara went for the cover!

Zack: Her back may be her weakness tonight, Mara’s looking to retain the gold!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Hate got her shoulder off the mat, and Mara pulled her up to her feet. She lowered her shoulder and drove her back first into the far corner, once more causing pain to her already hurt back.

Lexi: I almost thought that Mara was going to retain then, but she’s not quite there yet.

A hard Irish whip by the champion sent Becka hurtling towards the next corner, where she landed flush against her back. Werth charged in after her, but caught a boot to the face as she got close. Hate grimaced in pain as she lumbered out of the corner, and scooped Mara up for a chokeslam followed by a cover!

Zack: That’s not the first time Mara’s been on the receiving end of one of those! Hate’s looking to claim the Phoenix title!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOO!!

Mara kicked out after the two, but Hate was pulled off the cover by Stacey after that. The cheerleader had gotten back to her feet, and began using stomps to Becka’s lower back to keep her down. The blonde headed for the corner, and came off the middle rope with a double stomp to Rebecka’s back.

Lexi: Stacey wasn’t about to let Rebecka steal the Phoenix Championship from under her nose, not when she wants it for herself.

The former cheerleader really showed some upper body strength as she grabbed Becka from behind after she made it back to her feet. Stacey landed a German suplex that sent Rebecka back first into the turnbuckles, causing her to slump in pain against the corner. She took off for the far side, looking for a face wash boot to the Hall of Famer until Mara surprised with a spinning back elbow as she rebounded off the ropes. It stumbled the blonde before Mara scooped her over her shoulders, and planted her with an Alabama slam in the center of the ring.

Zack: You have to keep your head on a swivel in a match like this, don’t you? You never know where the next blindside is coming from in a triple threat.

Lexi: I think each of these three can be grateful too that there are absolutely no alliances in this match at all. It could be incredibly bad for one of them if there were.

With the fans behind her, Werth scooped Stacey high overhead into a stalling brainbuster. Her power display lasted nearly 20 seconds as the fans counted until she drove the former cheerleader into the mat, and hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Lexi: Mara’s strength is impressive and she’s looking to retain now at Stacey’s expense!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOO!!

The blonde got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Mara rolled away back to her feet. She was only vertical for a moment before a running boot to the back of her head from Rebecka sent her stumbling towards the corner.

Zack: Becka’s back on her feet, and that’s bad news for everyone else in this match. One of these women will leave Phoenix tonight with the title of the same name!

Hate was still favoring her back with both women on the mat, but she went for Mara anyway. She pulled the champion up enough to get her into position for her finisher. But Werth hooked the middle rope with her hand to stop her. Hate stood up, driving more blows across her back before she tried for it again. That’s when Mara caught her with a Pele kick that sent her staggering backwards!

Zack: Mara wasn’t going for Becka’s favorite move, but what a counter!

Lexi: Becka thought she had the Champion bang to rights there, but Mara showed her otherwise.

Mara headed towards the powerhouse, and left her feet to deliver her shining knee strike that landed perfectly and dropped the Hall of Famer where she stood.

Lexi:  That’s a knockout shot if ever I’ve seen one. I smell a retention on the horizon!

She dove across Hate for the cover with both legs hooked before the referee slid into position to make the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The fans came to their feet as the referee called for the bell, and raised Mara’s hand in victory after she got up. The champion pounded her chest with one hand, letting out a yell before she reclaimed her title.

Kat: Your winner….AND STILL FFW Phoenix Champion…………….MARA WERTH!!!

Zack: What a statement made by Mara in her first defense of the Phoenix Championship! She got clobbered from all sides, and still has the gold she came in with! Well done, champ! You deserve it!

Lexi: Mara earned every bit of this win, and I’m sure she must be on cloud nine about now!

Werth left the ring, raising her title over her head as she headed towards the back to nothing but love from the crowd in the Footprint Center.

A Lioness Preening

The entrance to the locker room of Valerie McKinley and Elizabeth Lannister is shown, but only one half of the team is standing outside the door with her manager. That’d be Elizabeth herself already decked out in new ring gear, and getting a warm response from the fans watching on the video wall. Kyle’s next to her, making sure everything is in place on it before he addresses the camera.

Kyle: Far from fan favorites…. Phoenix, Arizona, your “Lioness” is here!

He gestures towards her, and obviously she gets a louder response, since it’s practically her backyard.

Kyle: And right before we head to the ring to claim the #1 contender spot for the Unity Titles, I wanted to give all of you a chance to see Elizabeth. To stare at Elizabeth. And to have those thoughts in your mind that the hag next to you probably wouldn’t approve of. We know you have them. Every time she walks down to the ring, she and I both see the desire. The lust. And then the revulsion as you look to your side and remember the wildebeest you have to bring home after the show.

Elizabeth stands there , practically preening with the praise Kyle was heaping onto her.

Elizabeth: There is another emotion that I can practically feel oozing out of your pores each time I walk into an arena. That is envy. Envy and what you can’t have and envy because you look at what you are forced to go home with every night. But it’s okay. Envy is only a natural reaction to wanting something that you simply will never be able to be within fifty plus feet of.

Kyle: But don’t worry. Very soon, Elizabeth and I are going to offer a very select few across the country to be within her presence. You’ll get to drive yourself to the edge of that fantasy, and maybe just maybe…you’ll impress her. I won’t hold my breath on that, but miracles happen everyday. I see it every night in the crowd as I walk her to the ring…not just men. Women too. They all have that twinkle in their eyes….and a tingle between their thighs. And tonight after Elizabeth and Valerie secure the Unity Tag Title match, we’ll start next Breaking Point by giving one of you in the arena the chance to be in the presence of…

Elizabeth gestures up and down at her traffic stopping figure.

Elizabeth: FFW’s hottest woman alive.

The show cuts to a video package of the two teams about to meet in the #1 contender match for the Unity Titles.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 06:14:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 02:31:13 pm »

The show returns to the ring, and Kat’s already standing by with her microphone in hand as she begins the introductions.

Kat: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and the winners will receive the next FFW Unity Tag Team Championship match!

Zack: I have a feeling this one is gonna be the most underhanded match on the show, Lexi. Neither of the teams are strangers to bending the rules or outright breaking them.

Lexi: Neither side has met a rule they don’t mind breaking, so I’m sure not one soul is going to feel sorry for either side when it happens to them tonight.

The lights dim and then "No One Will Survive" by CFO$ begins to play as smoke gathers at the entrance. After a few moments Veronica Chandler walks out followed by Dante Knox and then by her clients Kristina Spencer and  Michelle Storm. Michelle stands on the top of the ramp with a huge smirk on her face as she looks over at Kristina who is wearing shades and a leather jacket and has her barbwire bat dragging on the floor. She lowers her sunglasses as the lights come up and scoffs at the crowd before her. She pushes her sunglasses back up on her face and shakes her head in disappointment as Michelle looks on in distaon as well. Michelle, Dante  and Veronica make their way down the aisle making sure not to  allow the crowd to touch any of them or Kristina who looks ready to pounch on any fan stupid enough to touch her.

Kat: Coming down the aisle accompanied by Vivacious Vee and Dante Knox hailing from The City Of Angels and Sin City,  and weighing in at a combined two hundred fifty pounds - “THE WICKED” KRISTINA SPENCER & MICHELLE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Collectively known as THE WICKED STORM!!!!!!!!!

Dante climbs to the apron and holds the ropes open for Veronica and Michelle who have climbed up onto the ring apron.  Kristina walks around the ring slamming her bat down on the ring steps before slamming her bat onto the announce table freaking Kevin out. Kristina finally slides into the ring and raises her barbwire bat into the air as Michelle drops to her knees n front of her partner and extends her arms to the side getting cheers from hardcore fans and jeers from everybody else. Veronica stands off to the side applauding her clients and talking with Dante.  Michelle scales the ropes in a corner  and demands the crowd show them respect. Kristina stares at the referee and stalks him into a corner before Veronica walks over and gives him instructions on how to referee the match. Kristina then removes her shades and jacket and hands her barbwire bat to Veronica. Michelle removes her mask and cape and hands them to Veronica as well and then starts loosening up with shadow boxing as Kristina lays across the ropes behind her in the corner

Zack: The Wicked Storm ran roughshod over the SVW tag ranks for a long time when that company was still operating. They are definitely a chaotic force with two people at ringside, who are honestly as contemptible as they come. The Midnight Storm would definitely have their hands full with these two women.

Lexi: Chaotic is one way of describing Wicked Storm I guess… I can think of better fitting, but less family friendly ways of describing the whole tribe to be honest.

Kat: And their opponents….

A new song begins to play before Kyle Kilmeade appears on the stage to a chorus of boos from the Nashville crowd. He snaps his fingers before someone retrieves a microphone for him.

I′ve been going crazy, lately I've been getting busy (Yeah)
Nowadays they know I'm up and so I see too many friendlies (Ayy)
I've been going crazy, lately I've been getting busy (Yeah)
And she says that I′m a bad guy, but I promise I ain′t Billie (Yeah)
Lately I've been feeling like I′ll be the greatest in my city (Woah)

Kyle: I’ll handle it from here, Kat. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce you to the next challengers for the FFW Unity Tag Team Championship! They are POWER & PRESTIGE, made up of….

Only thing I'm tryna do is go and pop like an Achilles (Yuh)
Don′t come asking me for nothing, only thing you get is pity (Nah)

Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle. The Phoenix crowd roars for the “Lioness!”

Latеly she been on my bad side (True)
Acting like she know me, say she met me in a past life (Hell, nah)
Ayy, had to tell her she should act right (Ayy)
She just wanna talk about the time we had last night (Woah)

Kyle: From Scottsdale, Arizona, this is “The Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister!

A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos.

Kyle: She’s the “Crown Jewel” and one of the best technical wrestlers on the planet….Valerie McKinley!

The next out was Valerie McKinley, who held out her arms as she basked in the anger of the crowd. The two women head for the ring as Kyle sits on the middle rope for all of them to enter the ring and start removing their ring attire while keeping an eye on their opponents. Next out was Abigail Lindsay as she joined Kyle at ringside.

Zack: Valerie and Elizabeth have a new team name, Power & Prestige! And look at this, Kyle brought Abi with him. No popping up out of nowhere tonight. Maybe he felt at a disadvantage against Dante AND Vee.

Lexi: Oh joy, isn’t this just a treat for us all? Dante, Vee, Kyle and Abi… aren’t we the lucky ones.

Referee Kevin Fisk took a deep breath as he looked between both teams, and called for the bell to start the match. It was Michelle who began things for the Storm, while Valerie started off for her team. The two women hardly regarded one another before they locked up in the center of the ring. Being the stronger of the two, Michelle easily began pushing the redhead backwards into the ropes. Fisk called for a break, but didn’t get one when Michelle raised her hands and jammed a thumb into Valerie’s eye. She quickly pulled her head down and drove repeated knees into her face before taking her down with a butterfly suplex. McKInley rolled away from her, and got back to her feet. But Michelle pasted her with a running forearm to the side of her head, knocking her backwards into the Storm’s corner. And that was when she made a tag to Kristina.

Zack: Bad part of town to be in for Valerie, because I seriously doubt there’s any honor among thieves.

Lexi: Hell, even if there was any honor among thieves, I’m sure Valerie still wouldn’t want to find herself across enemy lines like that.

The blonde tagged in as the two joined forces hammering fists into Valerie’s head. They followed up with a double suplex followed by a double knee gutbuster. Storm finally left the ring as Kristina made the cover.

Zack: I think this may be somewhat premature, Lexi!

ONE!

T-NO.

Valerie kicked out before the two even touched the mat, and was pulled back to her feet. Spencer shoved her into a neutral corner before unleashing a volley of kicks to her body. She whipped her across to the far corner causing Valerie to crash chest first before a sling blade clothesline off the near side ropes took her down.

Lexi: You weren’t kidding Zack, that was more premature than some of the boys on Prom Night! Kristina hasn’t let it phase her though, she’s still in control for the time being.

The wicked blonde climbed to the top rope quickly after that, and came off with her moonsault with both knees aiming for Valerie…but the redhead wasn’t there when she landed. Spencer crashed both knees into the mat, and Valerie got back to her feet. She grabbed one of the blonde’s legs, and started hammering her knee into the mat repeatedly. Valerie followed suit with the other leg before dropping down to apply a figure four leg lock!

Zack: Kristina went for one of her favorite moves a little too soon, and she landed hard on both of her knees! And this figure four isn’t going to improve her situation!

Lexi: Valerie isn’t complaining though, that gave her just the opening she desperately needed. I honestly don’t think she’s going to get a submission here though.

Fisk dropped down to one knee to see if Spencer wanted to quit. She shook her head in anger and pain as Valerie remained propped up on her elbows. A confident smirk appeared on her face as she watched the blonde in pain. Checking again, the referee still got a “NO!” from Kristina before Valerie grabbed the middle rope behind the referee’s back. That caused even more pain for the former SVW Tag Champion.

Zack: I warned you this would be an underhanded match on both sides, and you can see Valerie proving me right with all that added leverage using the middle rope.

Lexi: To be fair that’s pretty tame though compared to some of the shady stuff that both of these teams get up to usually.

Valerie yanked again and again on the ropes, making the pain worse until the referee looked back and saw her again propped on her elbows. Fisk returned his attention to Kristina, and Valerie reached out to grab the middle ropes again. Vee headed around the corner towards that side of the ring, but got blocked when Abi headed her off, waving her forward.

Zack: Vee went to stop Valerie from using the ropes, but Abi just told her to try her luck! We may get a bonus match out here at ringside, Lexi.

Lexi: Who would your money be on Zack? I’d probably lean slightly towards Abi getting the upper hand against Vee.

Kyle kept his eyes on his bodyguard and Vee, while Dante came around the other direction to rake Valerie’s eyes. It caused the redhead to let go and hold her face before Kristina managed to get free. Fisk looked back to see Dante darting back to his team’s corner. Kristina sat up with a scowl on her face, and crawled across Valerie to bite into her face as Vee returned to join Dante. The referee got to four before Kristina let go of the bite, and started crawling towards her corner to tag Michelle back into the match.

Lexi: You know, that was pretty brave of Dante… you know Valerie has a long memory and I can’t see her forgetting about something like that in a hurry.

Zack: He’s a craven coward, to begin with.He’d never try anything like that if she wasn’t otherwise distracted.

Valerie was trying to get her vision back as she got to her feet, and it was Michelle who took off towards her with a high knee to the face. It sent the redhead against the ropes before Michelle began using a boxing combo with a right hook at the end. Only the ropes were holding the redhead up now before Michelle connected with her fisherman buster DDT followed by a cover.

Zack: She calls that STORM WARNING, and Michelle’s looking to get that tag title shot!

ONE!!

TWO!!

The One Percenter got her shoulder up in time, and Michelle dragged her to her feet. More combination shots landed, keeping Valerie reeling before Storm hit the far side. She came back with a running European uppercut, but Valerie surprised her with a spinning backfist instead. It rocked the brunette, and a knee to the gut doubled her over. McKinley bounced off the near side for a running leg drop bulldog. Michelle tried to get to her feet before she was pulled into a wrist lock followed by a short arm lariat.

Zack: There’s the CROWN JEWEL, and if I’m Valerie, I think it’s long past time to make the tag to a very fresh Lioness in the corner.

Lexi: I’m surprised Elizabeth hasn’t taken it upon herself to tag herself in already. She’s not usually one for watching from the sidelines.

It was easy to see how much had been taken out of Valerie, and she headed towards her corner. The redhead made the tag to Elizabeth, and the crowd roared as she got it. The blonde stepped through the ropes and looked out to the crowd as they gave her a roaring response.

Zack: We’re not that far from her hometown, and would you listen to this?! The sold out Footprint Center is welcoming Elizabeth Lannister!

Lexi: She better make the most of it, because there’s not many places on the FFW schedule that she’ll get this kind of response.

Taking it all in didn’t last long for Elizabeth before Michelle charged towards her. The blonde sidestepped her, and snatched her around the waist for a series of rolling German suplexes. She snapped off four of them before nipping back up to her feet. Michelle rolled to all fours to get up before Elizabeth caught her with a punt kick to the ribs. Storm struggled to her feet, only to turn into a reverse roundhouse kick from Lannister that dropped her to the mat. The Lioness dove across her for the cover with the leg hooked.

Zack: The KINGSLAYER!! Lannister’s gonna send them home happy in Phoenix in 3 seconds!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOO!!!

Kristina stopped the count with a stomp to the back of Elizabeth’s head. Fisk went to get her out of the ring as Elizabeth got back to her feet. She waved for Michelle to get up, and then took off towards the ropes….only for Vee to pull the middle rope down and cause her to tumble outside to the floor.

Lexi: Dante and Vee are a nuisance and a half aren’t they? Now Elizabeth and Valerie can see first hand how their opponents usually feel when Kyle and whoever else gets involved in their matches.

The referee was still trying to get Dante out of the ring as Vee hopped up onto the apron, delivering a meteora to Elizabeth as she was getting up again. Knox finally hopped down to the floor as Vee was about to grab the Lioness again. Abigail headed around the corner, standing guard as Elizabeth was trying to get back into the ring.

Zack: Did Vee just hit a meteora on Elizabeth?! I’ve never seen her do anything like that, and Abi’s not gonna let it happen again.

Lexi: Well, we knew this was going to be a chaotic match, but I’m not sure Elizabeth was expecting anything like that.

Lannister made it back to the apron as Michelle hooked her head to bring her back in with a vertical suplex. It landed perfectly before Storm yanked her up by the waist into a gutwrench suplex. Kyle started pacing on the outside in his team’s corner as Abi rejoined him, whispering something into his ear. Storm pulled her opponent back to her feet with another hook of the head until Elizabeth drove her backwards into a neutral corner. It knocked the wind out of her, and Lannister followed up with shoulder thrusts to the stomach. She finishes it off with a palm thrust to Michelle’s throat before yanking her out of the corner.  Lannister snatched her from behind into her wheelbarrow facebuster into a leg hook for the cover!

Zack: That’s HEAR ME ROAR! And we may be 3 seconds from new #1 contenders for the tag titles!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THRE-NOO!!

Kristina broke up the count again with a leg drop to the back of Elizabeth’s head. The referee went to get her out of the ring as Dante slid a chair into the ring for Michelle.

Lexi: Oh lordy, here we go. They’re bringing the hardware into play and I’m betting this is not going to end at all well.

Storm tried to pull herself together, and then snatched the chair. As the referee was still trying to get Kristina out of the ring, Elizabeth yanked the chair away from the brunette and got to her feet. The fans came to their feet as Michelle was beginning to get up. Lannister slammed the chair into the mat, and dropped like she’d been shot. Michelle snatched the chair back as the referee turned around. He looked from the downed Elizabeth to the chair in Michelle’s hands before she began shaking her head when he called for the bell.

Zack: Wait just a minute! He thinks….he thinks Michelle used the chair……

Lexi: Well… that was one way to get the win, and to be fair Michelle might not have used the chair, but there was plenty going on with Dante and Vee that the Storm should have been disqualified for, so…

Kat: Your winners by disqualification…………POWER & PRESTIGE!!

As soon as the announcement was made, Elizabeth rolled out of the ring to her entourage. Fisk looked confused as he followed the suddenly revived Lioness to the floor and raised her and Valerie’s hands.

Zack: Lannister pulled a fast one on the Storm, and just snaked their way into future Unity tag title shot! This has been one of the wildest tag matches I’ve ever seen!

Lexi: I don’t have much sympathy for either team you know, they both deserved to lose in my opinion, a double disqualification would have been the perfect ending if you ask me.

Kyle and Abi both looked very pleased as the Storm looked anything but. Dante began shouting into the referee’s face about the decision as Vee paced back and forth, clearly beside herself. 

Zack: Both teams tried to steal the win throughout the match, and it was Elizabeth who managed to secure the win…not in the most honorable means. But no one here in Phoenix minds at all.

Lexi: Like you said earlier, there’s definitely no honor amongst thieves.

The two Wicked Storm managers continued complaining to fisk as Elizabeth and Valerie headed towards the back with Kyle and Abi. The show then went to a commercial for the next edition of Future Shock.

What’s Eating Casey Atherton?

The scene opened up to show Casey Atherton dressed in her usual all white outfit that seemed to glow, almost surrounding her with a soft haze of light. The redhead was sat behind her desk with the Evolution Championship gleaming and sparkling as it sat to the side of her on full display.

“Ladies and Gentlemen…THANK YOU!” The self proclaimed prophetess grinned at the lens for a moment. “I come before you today to thank you for your generosity…for every single penny that you have donated to my cause. I want to thank all of you who have subscribed to my Youtube, who follow me on Twitter and Snapchat and Instagram. Thank you to everyone who has signed to Truth and to Weibo and has downloaded my app in the MILLIONS in order to get the benefit of my wisdom; to hear the words of the Lord delivered through me to you. I want to thank everyone who has looked to me for light in the darkness, for the path to salvation and redemption.”

Casey hesitates for a moment, taking a deep breath before she continued. “I want to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you who has made sacrifices…who has foregone their Starbucks, who has taken money they would have otherwise given to a soulless, faceless, mega corporation entity and instead donated to me.” There was a nod of her head. “I promise that every cent…that every penny…that I have taken that money and helped…” She paused again, looking away from the camera as she did so. “Well, you all know how the money has been used. I’ve said it often enough. You’ve seen my missionaries on TV and out in the crowd amongst you as they have continued to accept your generous donations.”

“Finally I want to thank everyone who reached out to me over the last couple of months. Everyone who asked me if I was okay after that ungrateful…” She trailed off and held up a hand, giving her head a small shake. “After our sister…After Nevaeh attacked me. After she viciously, violently, pummelled me. After she beat me all the way around the ring like she was….like she was a crusader and I was the devil incarnate. I was touched by all your messages of support; by the pledges to help fund my medical bills and recovery it was truly touching.”

A smile slowly started to inch its way across her face, battling for every inch to curl the edges of her lips upwards. A hand raised and again she took a deep breath. “However, it’s my sad duty, ladies and gentlemen, to inform you that the work is not done. It’s nowhere near being done. Because….because we live in a tumultuous world. We live in a world that is balancing on a knife edge. The Doomsday Clock is showing 11:59 and forty five seconds right now.” She took a deep breath. “Bombs are falling across the Ukraine. Cities are being levelled and flattened. Hospitals and schools and orphanages and theatres sheltering civilians are being demolished by explosives. Women and children, grandparents and the infirm are fleeing their homes and scattering to all four corners of Europe. And all the while there are veiled threats of nuclear and chemical weapons…of the genie being released out of the bottle.”

She took a deep breath once more. “Closer to home, we seem to be slipping from an enlightened age back into the dark ages. Into a time when women were considered lesser; when their health and their bodies were not their own; when we weren’t allowed to have own beliefs or thoughts; when we weren’t trusted to make our own decisions. No longer do swathes of this country want to dream of opportunity for all based on ability and achievement. No longer do we say bring me your tired, your poor. No longer can huddled masses yearning to breathe free experience that upon these shores; from sea to shining sea. Instead, we live in a country that refuses to embrace people for their differences, that chooses to forsake the values that made us great and we choose to cast out our neighbours, to turn them into outlaws and make them feel unwanted. We scream about Christian values…but forget the Golden Rule - ‘do unto others as you would have them do unto you’.”

There was a brief reflective pause. “Our leaders parade themselves about as God fearing believers…say their prayers in the harsh spotlight of the media and yet…and yet when it comes to actions, they scream into the abyss, blaming all others and count their coin and pat themselves on the back for scoring points… while doing nothing to even try to prevent innocent people from dying, from mothers and babies starving.”

There was another deep breath. “Which is why ladies and gentlemen, it comes down to people like m–” Again she trailed off into silence for a second. “Which is why it comes down to people like you. Which is why in a time when prices are rising, when it’s getting harder and harder to make ends meet, it’s even more important for you to put your hands in your pocket, to raid the sofa cushions and the chair cushions…to forgo one beer, one coffee, one meal out…to find whatever you can afford, no matter how much or how little that may be and to donate it. Now more than ever, every cent counts Ladies and Gentlemen. Whatever you can spare…please…donate. You can find links online…you can do it on my ap–” Again she stopped short, falling silent as she hung her head, looking down at the desk top for a moment before she looked up at the camera once more.

“You can find links online that will put your money to the best use pos–” She waved her hand and stood up, collecting up the title belt as she did so, letting it hang at her side as she walked away without saying another word.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 06:22:13 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 02:31:23 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: After the chaos of the Phoenix title match, we move onto a match that should have been settled at Relentless…were it not for cockroaches.

Lexi: Oh God, why did you have to mention them?! My skin’s started crawling again already.

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, diamonds are a girl's best friend
Southern girl in me I ain't afraid to catch a case, VVS's on me and I flooded out the face
Diamonds are a girl's best friend, diamonds are a girl's best friend
I don't need you, I've got flooded out baguettes
I don't need you, all my diamonds dripping wet (Cartier)

Blue lights flood the arena with two spotlights centered on the entrance ramp as Bianca Reed walks out, stopping at the top of the ramp and lifting her shades to the top of her head. She rolls her eyes at the crowd and treats them to some smack talk as she struts down the ramp, making a “blah blah blah” gesture as she gets closer to the ring.

Kat: From Atlanta, Georgia, she is the Princess of House Reed, “Killer B” Bianca Reed!

I'm a super shero, bitch, don't try me hoe, bad like a villain, I pop it and then I reload
All the best things in life come for free, but don't you think that applies to me
I do what I want 'cause I know that I'm hot, I ain't a band but you know how I rock
Don't need no clippers to give you a chop, took me to dinner then I took him out
I like it when you call me crazy, long as you keep callin' baby

Upon reaching the ring, Bianca hops up onto the apron and leans back against the ropes, flashing a cocky smirk at the crowd before waving and ducking through into the ring. Walking to the center of the mat, she poses and takes off her sunglasses, tossing them casually to the side. Flicking her hair over her shoulder, she makes her way to the corner and stretches out over the top turnbuckle, giving a little wave to her opponent as she waits for the match to start.

Zack: I know you’re not a fan of Bianca’s particular pets, but I’m curious who you like in this match, Lexi. Crystal and Bianca match up almost in every way…except Zdunich’s experience advantage.

Lexi: I think purely because of the cockroach issue, I’m gonna have to go with Crystal here.

A keyboard could be heard playing across the arena, and as soon as it does a huge red carpet could be seen rolling all the way to the ring. The Mega Man 3 Intro Remake is loud as all of the fans begin to get up in excitement. Across the curtains we can see something charging up like a Mega Buster and as soon as it finishes charging a huge pyro goes off as a figure emerges through the curtains in cyan and blue wrestling attire. She smiles twirling around as the fans begin to go nuts. A blonde emerges from the curtains as she claps her hands for Crystal.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring being accompanied by her wife Seleana standing at 5’5 115 pounds she is the “Burning Rose” Crystal Zdunich!!!!!!

Zack: You can’t really blame Crystal for not being happy with how Relentless ended for her. Who would be after getting doused with cockroaches all over their body?

Lexi: I cannot think of one person that would enjoy something like that, Zack, but I think I’ve already made my thoughts on the disgusting things well known.

Crystal is excited as she sprints to the rope clapping the hands of all of the fans that are cheering her on. She jumps onto the apron and without hesitation she jumps up as high as she possibly can before doing a split to enter the ring. She blows kisses to the fans before bouncing about looking at the entire crowd. Seleana takes her place at ringside smiling. Crystal rolls backwards to come up to her feet and as she did so, Reed spun her around and kicked her right between the legs.

Zack: A low blow from Bianca….and the bell hasn’t even sounded yet!

Lexi: Start as you mean to go on I guess?

Robert Valero immediately started to read the riot act to Bianca who told him to do his damn job and ring the damn bell as the took hold of Zdunich by the head, dragging her into the corner where she slammed her face first into the top turnbuckle. She did five more times before she pressed her eyes against the top rope and held them there as she dragged her towards the next corner where she slammed her face first into the top turnbuckle once more. Crystal bounced and reeled away but only for Killer B to scoop her up off her feet and drop her throat first over the top rope. Again the referee told Reed off and was ignored as the Georgia native drove a palm thrust into her opponent’s throat. Crystal gasped for air and was shoved back into the ropes before she fired her across the ring. On Zdunich’s return, Bianca used a drop toe hold to again send her throat first into the middle rope.

Zack: With the speed these two women possess, I have a feeling that this will probably be the fastest paced match on tonight’s card.

Lexi: It’ll be interesting to see how long they can sustain the speed for though, they’ve got to tire out at some point, right?

The official again began to reprimand Bianca, only for Reed to push down on Crystal’s back forcing her throat first into the middle rope, choking her out causing the referee to make the count after calling for the break. He made it to four before Killer B released, only to immediately step up onto her shoulder blades this time, pushing her again into the ring ropes to choke her out. Again the referee demanded the break and as he started the count, Reed played to the crowd getting booed loudly before she stepped off on four. The Burning Rose tried to push away from the ropes and up to her feet but as she did so, Bianca took off across the ring and came back to deliver a running big boot to the side of her opponent’s head. As Crystal fell back against the ropes, Reed left her feet and delivered a knee strike to the underside of the jaw as she landed on the middle rope and then slid over the top to lock in the tarantula hold on her foe.

Zack: I haven’t seen that hold in a long time, but the problem is you only get a four count before you have to break it.

Lexi: Well, technically I guess you could hold it longer than the four count… if you want to get disqualified that is.

The referee again demanded the break as the pair were in the ropes, getting to four once more before Bianca released the hold, Crystal falling forwards and landing on all fours on the mat. Zdunich pushed up onto her knees, beginning to rise to her feet and as she did so, Reed headed towards the corner, quickly climbing to the top rope and launched herself off onto her opponent’s shoulder as she got to her feet, snapping off a poisonrana as she did. Killer B spiked Crystal’s head into the canvas with the move and stacked her legs over her shoulders as she made the cover.

Zack: This might be over before it starts!

One…

Two–

Lexi: Crystal’s not ready to let that happen.

Crystal kicked out as the two hit the mat, falling to the side and onto all fours as she did so. Bianca came back to her feet quickly, shaking her head as she did, placed her boot against her face as she stomped her foot downwards, raking her boot laces down her eyes. Zdunich rolled away, holding her face as she did so and Killer B shook her head, playing to the crowd and trash talking the Burning Rose as she did so, pulling her up to her feet where she Irish whipped her across the ring and into the corner. As the FFW Hall of Famer hit the turnbuckle pads, Bianca charged in behind her and delivered a two footed drop kick into her chest. Zdunich started to slump down in the corner and Reed sent her the rest of the way to a seated position with a flash kick to the jaw. Bianca reeled away, circling around to the opposite corner, trash talking the crowd as she did so, spotting Seleana at ringside and directing some comments towards her before she pointed towards Crystal and took off towards her, launching herself into a cannonball senton in the corner…

Zack: Reed looking to pick up the 7-10 split in the corner and—

Lexi: Ouch! I’m guessing that is not the landing Bianca was expecting!

…Only to hit the bottom turnbuckle hard as Crystal threw herself out of the way at the last moment. Crystal used the ropes to pull herself up to her feet with one hand, the other trying to clear her vision as she did; Bianca rising to hers a step behind the Hall of Famer and Zdunich started to fire off a volley of stiff side kicks into her foes midsection in the corner. The referee called on her to let Reed out of the corner and started the count, getting to four before the Burning Rose relented, jerking her foe away from the turnbuckles and sent her down to the canvas with a snapmare takedown. Killer B landed in a seated position on the mat, hunched over and before she could straighten up, Crystal stepped up on her spine and then on the back of her head as she stepped over her and took off across the ring towards the opposite ropes. As she returned she breezed the Georgia native who had rolled over and was pushing up onto her knees, Crystal bouncing off the ropes once more and launched herself into a knee strike to the face, sending her collapsing back to the mat where she rolled to the side.

Zack: I told you these two were fast strikers, and Crystal’s proving it on her end! A knee right to Bianca’s face!

Lexi: That’ll knock some sense into you in a hurry… or outta you.

Crystal started to trash talk her opponent this time, pulling her up to her feet as she did so and as soon as she got her to her feet she unloaded on her with a series of palm strikes to her body before she sent her down to the mat with an armdrag. Killer B rolled through and started to come back to her feet where Zdunich charged towards her and jerked her down into a single knee jawbreaker, Reed bouncing backwards and landing on her back as the move was delivered. The Burning Rose came back to her feet as her foe sat up, pulling her the rest of the way upright and began to deliver a series of knee strikes into the body before she again left her feet and sent the Atlanta native to the canvas with a monkey flip. As Killer B once more started to rise, she only made it as far as her knees before Crystal caught her with a running knee lift to the jaw, quickly following it up with a snap DDT before she made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Another knee to the head, and Crystal’s looking for the win!

One…

Tw-

Lexi: It’s way too early to be counting Bianca out yet.

Bianca kicked out and rolled to the side, starting to push up to her feet as Crystal popped back up to her feet, waving Reed up for a second before she darted towards the ropes behind Reed. As the Princess of House Reed made it back to her feet, Zdunich came off the ropes with a springboard, grabbing hold of the back of her opponent’s head with both hands and slammed her face first into the mat, landing on her knees as she did. The Burning Rose didn’t waste any time as she started to bounce her foes head into the canvas like she was dribbling a basketball. The official demanded the break, telling Crystal to let her foe up from the mat and started the count, getting to four before the former Evolution Champion came back to her feet, pulling her opponent up to her knees and started to fire off kicks into her body, waving her arms as each one landed to incite the crowd to cheer her louder and got her wish.

Zack: Crystal’s really firing up this Phoenix crowd, but I think I’d focus more on keeping Bianca down right about now.

Lexi: That’s something easier said than done, though I do think this crowd reaction is spurring Crystal on.

It caused Crystal to grin as she pulled Reed the rest of the way to her feet with one hand, using the other to hold a finger to her lips before she encouraged the crowd to hush up for a moment before she crashed a knife edge chop into Bianca’s chest. The wrestler from Atlanta stepped backwards, raising her hands to her chest only for Crystal to fire off another pair of chops, followed by two more as she jerked Reeds arms away from her body forcing her back into the ropes with the blows. Bianca leaned back into the ropes as Crystal shoved her head back and delivered a final chop to the chest before she fired Killer B across the ring. As Reed hit the opposite ropes, Zdunich dropped back to the ropes behind her and launched herself forwards, leaving her feet to meet her foe in the middle of the ring with a crossbody block. The Hall of Famer landed on top of her foe’s chest and hooked her leg tightly as she looked to roll her up and make the cover.

Lexi: Crystal is trying again to get this match put away!

One…

Two…

Zack: Too early to put Bianca away right there, but I’m sure Crystal has more punishment to deal out.

Bianca kicked out once more and as she did so, she rolled out of the ring to the outside, holding her chest as she did so. Crystal got back to her feet and looked at her opponent on the outside, starting to rally the crowd as the official told her to retreat to the opposite side of the ring and give her a chance to re-enter the ring. Zdunich, though, wasn’t listening to the official as the crowd cheered her loudly and she set off at a spring, hitting the ropes and coming back across the ring, launching herself over the top rope into a tope con hilo…and landed hard on the floor as Reed moved at the last moment.  Crystal took a moment to hold her body as she began to push up from the floor while Bianca backed up to the corner on the outside, measuring her foe up from behind as she did so. Zdunich made it as far as her knees before Killer B charged forwards and crashed a forearm into the back of her head.

Zack: Unlike Crystal, Bianca doesn’t care what this crowd thinks of her at all. She just wants the win.

Lexi: And she really doesn’t care what she has to do to get it either.

Crystal started to fall forwards to all fours only for her foe to catch hold of her hair, jerking her back up to her knees and slammed two more forearm shivers into the back of her neck. The crowd booed her loudly as she began to trash talk them and her opponent as Bianca pulled Zdunich back up to her feet, slamming her head first into the ring apron. Crystal reeled backwards and Bianca grabbed hold of her wrist to Irish whip her into the corner where she crashed into the ring post, just getting her hands up in front of her face at the last moment. The veteran wrestler staggered backwards, turning around and as she did so and got a superkick for her troubles, sending her down to the floor.

Zack: She landed that superkick right on the button, but the problem is that she can’t get the pin with Zdunich on the floor.

Lexi: At the minute she doesn’t look like she even cares about that to be honest.

The crowd booed Bianca as she arrogantly rolled underneath the bottom rope and straight back, ignoring the referee’s demand to stay in the ring as she flipped him the bird, telling him to start the count at one. With a swagger in her step, Bianca moved towards Crystal who was propped up on her elbow and pulled her to her feet, firing a pair of forearms into the side of her head before she rolled Zdunich back into the ring under the bottom rope. Reed followed her in and once more pulled her opponent to her feet, holding a finger to her lips as Crystal had done earlier, telling the crowd to hush up a little bit - which only caused them to boo her louder - not that she cared as she fired off a chop straight into her foe’s throat. The Hall of Famer gasped for breath as she stepped backwards, holding her throat. Bianca followed that up with a closed fist shot straight into her opponent’s stomach that again caused Crystal to step back, hands moving to her middle as she did which left her wide open to another chop to the throat.

Zack: That’ll take all the wind out of you in a hurry. And Bianca is targeting those strikes to do that very thing.

Lexi: Can’t say it’s not an effective strategy. It’s hard to put up much defense when you’re winded after all.

Zdunich staggered back to the ropes and Killer B fired her across the ring with an Irish whip, catching her on the return with a Thesz press that sent Crystal down to the mat. Reed took a moment as she landed on top of her foe before she started to drive forearms into her face. Crystal tried to cover up but as she did so, Bianca jerked her arms out of the way and raked her nails across her foes eyes. The official immediately reprimanded the Georgia native, telling her that was on the verge of getting disqualified. Bianca didn’t give any acknowledgement of the referee as she came back to her feet, holding her opponent by her wrists to lift her body up off the mat before she started to stomp down viciously on her chest. Four stomps landed before Killer B used her grip on her foe’s wrists to pull her up to her feet and straight into a straitjacket neckbreaker. As they landed, Bianca transitioned through and applied a headscissors neck lock to Crystal; the referee checked it was legal and asked for the submission, getting a ‘no’ from the former Evolution Champion as she tried to pull the legs away from around her neck.

Zack: I’m not sure Bianca will get a submission out of Crystal. I think the Hall of Famer is too fired up. Who wouldn’t be after what happened to her at our last Pay Per View?

Lexi: She might not get a submission out of her, but it will go some way towards sapping some of Crystal’s energy.

In response to Crystal’s attempt to free herself, Bianca did everything that she could to tighten up the hold and apply more pressure on her foe’s neck. Still Zdunich refused to submit in the hold and continued to try and pull and push the legs away from her head and neck with little success. Bianca continued to trash talk her and then rolled to her front, taking Crystal with her and used the submission hold to drive the top of the veteran’s head into the mat five times while she kept her trapped before she rolled back to a sitting position and continued her trash talking. Crystal still refused to quit and again found herself rolled over before she could free herself and slammed into the mat five more times before Reed released her from the headscissors.

Zack: Crystal has an indomitable spirit! That’s been one of her hallmarks in all the years that I’ve known her.

Reed came back to her feet and played to the crowd for a moment or two before she reached down and pulled Crystal up from the canvas. As she got Zdunich to a vertical base she paused for a moment to tell her she should never have picked this fight and that her time had been and gone a long, long time ago before she jerked her into a pulling piledriver, spiking her on the top of her head. As Zdunich collapsed to the canvas, Killer B made the cover and hooked the leg lazily.

Zack: Right on top of her head, that might be all!

One…

Two…

…TH-

Lexi: That was the closest we’ve come to a three count so far in this, but still not enough just yet.

Crystal kicked out before the two count could be completed and Bianca rolled away, trash talking the referee and his ability to count to three as she came to her feet and went to pull Zdunich to her feet. As she got Crystal upright she fired her off into the corner and followed after her, delivering a splash in the corner before she followed that up with an enzuigiri to the side of the head. Zdunich started to stumble out of the corner and as she did so, Killer B drove her down into the canvas with a reverse STO slamming her face first into the mat. Bianca came back to her feet and played to the crowd for a moment or two before she stepped through the ropes to the apron, taking hold of the top rope before she launched herself back into the ring with a slingshot leg drop that landed across the back of the veteran’s neck as she pushed up to all fours. Quickly Bianca rolled her opponent to her back and made the cover.

Lexi: Bianca is trying again! She’s really looking to put this match to bed.

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Zack: Bianca must think she has Crystal in major trouble with all these pin attempts in short order.

The referee stopped the count before they could complete the three as Crystal grabbed hold of the bottom rope. Reed stared at the hand for a moment, running her mouth at the official and at her opponent as she pulled Crystal to her feet and away from the ropes before she used a body slam to send her back down to the mat. Killer B then took off across the ring, hitting the ropes and came back into a rolling thunder senton as Zdunich got her knees up. Bianca landed hard on them and immediately went to hold her back only for the former Evolution Champion to roll her back and into a pinning combination.

Lexi: Crystal has turned the tables and is looking to take advantage of the surprise reversal.

One…

Two…

…THR–

Zack: That was a close one for Crystal! Closest she’s come to a win all night!

Bianca kicked out and rolled backwards to come up to her feet first, holding her back and grimacing for a moment before she again took off towards the ropes, hopping up on them and launching herself backwards into the Jumpin’ Jack springboard side kick aimed at her opponent’s head as Zdunich was holding her head but only got air as Crystal ducked at the last moment. Bianca quickly found her balance and looked to keep the advantage as she spun around for a discus forearm aimed at the jaw which again saw the veteran duck at the last moment, catching her foe’s arm as she did so and dropped down to her knees to jerk Reed into a backslide pin.

Zack: Maybe she’ll catch “Killer B” by surprise!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Not this time, Zack!

Again Bianca kicked out and came back to her feet quickly, Crystal rising at the same time, holding her neck as she did so but instantly left her feet to deliver a lungblower to her foe. The Burning Rose rolled away, still rubbing at her neck as she did so and started back to her feet as Bianca also rose and Zdunich caught her with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head before she irish whipped her into the ropes and caught Killer B on the return with a back body drop. Reed sat up and quickly rolled over to start to come to her feet only for the FFW Hall of Famer to jerk her foe towards her, scooping her up and dropping her across her knee with a tilt a whirl backbreaker. The wrestler from Georgia landed on the mat and rolled onto her front, holding the small of her back as Crystal hopped up into the air and delivered a two footed stomp to her opponent, bouncing off her after delivering the move and landing on her feet on the canvas with her back to her. Zdunich stepped forwards towards the ropes and leapt off the middle to deliver a double knee drop into her opponent’s spine. Before she could make the cover, Bianca rolled out of the ring and to her feet, holding the small of her back as she did with a look of pain on her face and started to head around the ring towards the entrance ramp.

Zack: Bianca’s looking to give herself a time out here. Crystal has to decide if she wants to go out after her.

Lexi: That could cause her more problems than anything, but if she doesn’t she runs the risk of letting Bianca recuperate too much.

In the ring Crystal shook her head and took off across the ring, baseball sliding under the bottom rope and catching her in the shoulder, causing her to fall into the crowd barrier. Zdunich followed up with a pair of European uppercuts to the jaw before she left her feet and delivered a high knee to her foes jaw, snapping her head backwards and then rolled her back into the ring. Crystal followed her into the ring, coming back to her feet and striding after her as Bianca rolled right across the ring, getting to the apron just as the Burning Rose caught up with her. Zdunich lent through the ropes and went to pull her opponent upwards only for Reed to catch her with a kick to the head following that by grabbing the Hall of Famer by the head as she slipped off the apron, falling to her knees to snap the veteran neck first over the middle rope before the former Evolution Champion fell backwards onto her butt in the ring.

Lexi: That didn’t work out quite the way Crystal was planning I’m guessing.

Reed quickly pulled herself back up onto the apron using one hand, the other still holding the small of her back and headed towards the corner where she climbed slowly to the top rope. As she reached the top turnbuckle, the Burning Rose suddenly popped up to her feet and charged towards the corner, scaling the turnbuckles like a cat to the top where she caught Bianca and launched them both back into the ring with a Spanish fly. As the move landed, Crystal took a couple of moments to catch her breath and rubbed the back of her neck before she scrambled into position to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did.

Zack: A beautiful Spanish fly from the “Burning Rose”, and a little long to make the cover!

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Lexi: If she’d been a fraction of a second quicker, she might have gotten the three count there.

Bianca rolled the shoulder before the three count could be completed and Crystal pushed up to her knees, looking to the referee imploringly as she held up three fingers only to get a shake of the head from the official and the two count confirmed to her. Zdunich pushed her hair back with one hand as she looked down at her foe, still holding up the three before she nodded her head and started to come back to her feet and stepped back into the corner. Crystal looked over to her wife in the crowd who encouraged her and cheered her on, getting another nod from the Burning Rose as she turned back towards Reed and waved her upright as Bianca was starting to rise to her feet. As the Atlanta born wrestler made it to a vertical base, Crystal came out of the corner and caught her foe with a bicycle kick to the side of the head, causing her to spin around before she collapsed back to the mat. Zdunich took a couple of moments to play up to the crowd, causing them to cheer loudly for her before she took off towards the ropes, coming off them and into the Smell The Roses handspring moonsault. It landed perfectly and Crystal made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

Zack: She calls that SMELL THE ROSES!!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Oh! That was the closest we’ve been tonight, and I actually thought she had it.

At the last possible second Reed’s shoulder popped up from the canvas to break up the count, Crystal once more looking at the official in disbelief as she was shown the two even though she asked for the three and was told that the shoulder came up in the nick of time. The Burning Rose hook her head as she turned back towards Killer B who was starting to push up to a sitting position and Zdunich went for the Power Absorption submission. As soon as she made the move to lock in the submission hold, Reed scrambled against the mat towards the ropes and grabbed hold of the bottom strand. The referee called for the break and started the count, barely getting to two as the veteran rolled away and came back to her feet. She waved Bianca upwards and as the Atlanta native made it to her feet, Crystal drove a boot into midriff, hooked her head and tried to pull her away from the ropes to deliver the Rock & Roll snap swinging DDT.

Zack: And there’s the ROCK’N ROLL…or at least she’s trying to nail it.

Lexi: Bianca doesn’t look like she wants any of it though.

Bianca though had a tight grip on the middle rope, refusing to let go as Zdunich attempted to jerk her away before she gave up and pushed her back into the ropes. Reed staggered forwards from the ropes and suddenly ducked her head as Crystal fired off the Flashing Lights chick kick, her boot flying over her head. As the Burning Rose spun around after missing the move, Reed grabbed her by the hair and dropped her down to the mat with a hangman’s neckbreaker. Crystal rolled to the side, holding her neck and kicking her feet against the mat in pain as her opponent sat up and grabbed hold of the ring ropes, pulling herself upright. Turning around, Reed fired off a leaping side kick into her foe’s chest, following it up with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. As the Hall of Famer stumbled backwards, Killer B ghosted around behind her, hooked her arms and suddenly slammed her down onto the back of her head and neck with a backslide driver. Quickly Reed grabbed hold of her opponent’s legs and rolled her up into a pinning combination, grabbing a hold of her tights as she did so.

Lexi: There was some impact there from that backslide driver, this could be it now.

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It doesn’t get any closer than that. I thought we were about to hear the bell!

At the last possible moment Zdunich managed to kick out of the pinning combination and sent Bianca sprawling to the canvas while she rolled to the side and held her neck in agony. Reed headed for the corner and climbed to the top rope, the crowd booing her loudly as she gave the sign for the Cracker Jacker. Slowly Crystal came back up to her feet and as she did so, Killer B launched herself into the diving corkscrew stunner but as she grabbed hold of her foe’s head on the way down, the Burning Rose shoved her off and caused her to land hard on her ass on the canvas in the middle of the ring, her mouth turning into an ‘O’ of pain, her hands immediately going to the base of her spine in agony.

Zack: Bianca telegraphed one of her favorite moves to the crowd…and to Crystal too! And look what happened!

Lexi: That’ll teach her… or at least you’d think it would, I won’t hold my breath though.

Before Bianca could recover, Zdunich dove towards her and locked in the Power Absorption submission, wrapping her legs around Reed’s arms and her arms around Killer B’s neck, pulling back tightly as she did so. Bianca quickly tried to force an escape, bucking her entire body against the mat wildly like a fish out of water, thrashing around for a couple of seconds as she tried to find the ropes or break her opponent's gut. Crystal though kept the hold locked in, tightening it up further and Bianca tapped her hand against the mat. The referee called for the bell and Crystal released the hold, rolled away and slowly came to her feet, holding her neck as she did so.  The referee raised her hand in the air.

Lexi: That came almost from nowhere! Crystal took the opportunity and it paid off, you can see how effective that hold was.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of submission… “BURNING ROSE” CRYSTAL ZDUNICH!!!!!

Zack: Would you look at that?! Crystal got her payback! Congratulations to her on scoring some revenge after what had to be a skin-crawling night at Relentless!

Lexi: That was definitely a well deserved win for Crystal and some retribution to boot.

Bianca rolled out of the ring, holding her lower back and glaring daggers at Crystal in the ring as she was joined by Seleana in the ring. Reed had a look of fury on her face as Zdunich watched her out of the corner of her eye as she had her hand raised by her wife. Seleana applauded her as Crystal headed towards the corner, raising her hands in the air as she still looked down at Bianca, taking a moment to rub her neck as Reed slowly backed up the ramp and the show cut elsewhere.

The Road Begins

The show cuts to …a tunnel. A well lit tunnel that seems to go on for quite a while, a long road.  Luckily both lanes are closed, and we then hear the click clack of heels before we find none other than Vivi Traeger.

Vivi: For over ninety years, this tunnel has connected the city of Detroit, Michigan to Windsor, Ontario. And while it may lack the notoriety and the landscape of Niagara Falls, and the ability to cross it on a high wire, its beauty is in its purpose. For those on either side of the border, this tunnel is the road to something new. Something different, perhaps. A change in their fates, or just a wealth of opportunities laid in front of them.

The camera turns to see the entrance to the tunnel not far behind it, and then shows Vivi again standing where the tunnel seemingly goes forward into forever.

Vivi: On July 30th, fans from all across the world will gather here in Detroit for the biggest night in women’s wrestling - the thirteenth annual Unstoppable. And while some might consider the number thirteen unlucky, I certainly don’t. The women of both FFW and Future Shock will be here for a night full of opportunities to change what’s written for them in the stars. We’ve seen multiple career-defining moments at Unstoppable, and this year will not be the exception.

The video quickly flashes to a picture of Ford Field before going back to Vivi still walking through the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel.

Vivi: In my culture, we have a loa, or spirit, dedicated to opening the roads before us. So tonight I call upon him to open the road to Unstoppable for all the FFW roster. Tonight is just the first part of the journey and while I may not be competing tonight in Phoenix, you had best believe that the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans will be here in Detroit on July 30th, ready for the biggest show and biggest spectacle on the FFW calendar. How I get there, and who I’ll be facing, remain to be seen. But the road has been opened, and I am ready to embrace my opportunities. The next time you see me in this city, it’ll be on the grandest stage in women’s wrestling.

The camera zooms in on the smile on her face before the show returns to the arena in Phoenix.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 06:16:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 02:31:33 pm »

A video recap shows the viewers the history between Alessandra and Cait dating back to late last year when they met for the Future Shock Championship, as well as the recent tag team match they had on Future Shock. Then we return to the ring, and Lexi awaits with her microphone.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it will feature stars from Future Shock! The winner of this match will receive the next shot at the Future Shock Championship!

Zack: While Lexi is right on the money with what she said, it doesn’t even begin to describe the issues between the two women about to meet. And there’s no better name for an event than this to describe what we are about to see. I’d like to welcome my broadcast partner on Tuesday nights to the booth, Claire Black. And if you haven’t seen Future Shock before, fans, you’re about to see what you’ve been missing.

Claire: Good evening everyone. You’re about to see two of Future Shock’s very best in action. Both are former Future Shock champions…and this is a grudge match and a half that’s built over almost two years. What started in Global Wars, escalated through to the Future Shock Championship where Cait did everything that she could to get under Alessandra’s skin and stole the title. Esposito’s had nothing but time to allow her rage to build.

As the intro to ‘Don’t Know How To Stop’ starts to play around the arena, the sound of engine revving can be made out over the top of it. It gets louder and louder until the sound of tires screeching is heard just as the lyrics begin.

Head lights, red lights, got it in my sights
Nothings in my way, No sound, hush now
Push the pedal down, got no time to waste
It's a long way home, You just crossed a borderline
When I say go, You know you better hold on tight

Alessandra appears through the curtain wearing a pair of black leather look tights with silver studs around the waistband, and matching bralet with the same silver studs around it. She looks out across the crowd with a smirk before taking off at a run towards the ring.

I don't know how to stop, I give it all I've got
It's like my brakes are shot, I gotta have too much
I don't know how to stop, Gets crazy but so what
You know it's what you want so give it up
And Don't be scared of how good it feels

As she reaches the ring, she jumps up onto the apron and stands facing the stage, reaching back to hold onto the top rope with both hands. She leans forwards and scans the crowd on either side, then kicks her legs up to almost backflip over the top rope, landing on one knee in the ring with her head lowered.

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Naples, Italy and one half of the Future Shock Tag Team Champions………………………..ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!

One speed, full speed that is all I need
They can eat my dust, hell yeah, rock on
Will you come along, Do I have your trust?
It's a long way down, If you're getting this high
When I say now, you had better hold on tight
Now!

As the word Now! is said in the lyrics, Alessandra leaps up with her fist in the air and then lands on both feet. She heads to her corner to await the start of the match as her theme music fades out.

Zack: Those of you who saw Relentless here on All Access saw Target Acquired dethrone the Doomsday Sisters after a helluva reign by the Aussies. She’s collected tag titles in every company she’s competed in now, but none of that is on her mind tonight here and now.

Claire: Tonight is about vengeance. About going to war with one of the more conniving, cunning, sly women in all of wrestling and extracting a pound of flesh for cutting short a Future Shock Championship reign by nefarious means. And tonight is also about securing an opportunity to get the Future Shock Championship back.

The opening of Madonna’s “Material Girl” begins playing as Cait Flanagan steps out onto the ramp. With a wink, she licks her index finger and touches it to the ground and as she passes the spot, flames shoot up behind her. She reaches into her tights and pulls out a wad of cash, fanning it out for the crowd to see. Kyle follows after her with a smile on his face.

She tousles her hair and fans herself with the money, then shrugs and tosses it behind her, letting it get eaten up by the flames. Cait puts her hand up to her mouth as she seems to realize what she’s done, but then she shrugs her shoulders and cackles.

You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl…

Still laughing, Cait skips the rest of the way down to the ring, tossing her hair over her shoulder and blowing mocking kisses to the men in the audience. She ascends the steps and ducks through the ropes as Kyle opens them for her, as she’s winking at the referee. Cait thrusts her replica Future Shock Championship in the air, grinning up to it and then to Kyle before sharing a few words with Lexi.

Lexi: From Belfast, Northern Ireland, she is The Million Dollar Baby….and the rightful and true Future Shock Champion….. Cait! Flanagan!

She seems to thank Lexi for her introduction and goes to her corner, laying across the turnbuckle and giving her opponent a cheeky little wave as she waits for things to get started. Kyle takes her variant title and leaves the ring.

Zack: Cait Flanagan is NOT the true or rightful Future Shock Champion, as our fans know. That title was bought for her by her manager, and she’s parading it around like it’s recognized by anyone who isn’t her or Kyle.

Claire: Kyle has a habit of fluffing up his clients egos by giving them titles to carry around. Both her and her manager knew the rules and the dangers of a Triple Threat match before they incited it and they paid the price when Cait left Calgary empty handed earlier this year.

Cait seemed pretty full of herself till she saw the big grin on Alessandra’s face. Referee Malcolm Parks called for the bell to start the match, and the brunette bolted out of her corner like a bull out of the gate towards Cait. The faux champion immediately headed for the ropes to leave the ring, but didn’t make it in time before Alessandra caught her with a running clothesline to the back of her head. She spun her around, and unloaded with a flurry of right hands before whipping her across for the ride. But Cait didn’t rebound, and instead slid under the bottom rope out of the ring to the floor. Alessandra stepped out on the other side, and darted around the corners on the outside to get her.

Claire: Alessandra’s not wasting a minute and Cait smartly took a powder to try and break up her opponent’s momentum and throw her off her game. I’m not sure how well that’s going to work though.

Zack: Cait’s having a bad case of the ‘wherever you go, there you are’ situation, because Alessandra isn’t gonna let her run for very long!

Cait spotted her coming, and took off as well. The redhead rounded two corners, and rolled back into the ring. Alessandra slid in after her just as Flanagan went to drop an elbow on the back of her head. But the tag champion slid back out, and let her hit her own elbow on the mat. Then she rolled in, and yanked Cait back to her feet. With two hands around her neck, she hurled her into the nearest corner and charged in with a corner clothesline followed by relentless kicks to her body!

Zack: Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide for the “Million Dollar Baby”, and Alessandra’s got months of retribution on her mind right now!

Claire: It’s all coming out and Flanagan is racking up bruises!! This keeps up and the redhead is going to finish the night black and blue!

Cait started to slump to a seat in the corner, but Alessandra continued stomping away at her chest and head repeatedly. Parks warned her to let Cait out of the corner, and then started to pull her by the arm. The tag champion shoved him backwards, and went right back to her merciless kicks till she realized what she’d done. The brunette looked back at him, apologizing as Cait pulled herself to her feet meanwhile.

Claire: Alessandra’s flirting with disqualification but that shows just how angry she is and how much the rage has built over the last few months.

Zack: She’s had this in her mind a very long time, and it’s all coming out in the wash tonight in Phoenix. Look at Cait though!

When Alessandra looked back to her opponent, Cait stunned her with a bell clap that disoriented her. A second one made it worse before the redhead grabbed her head, and dragged her face across the top rope. With the tag champion holding her face, Cait pulled her head down for a leg drop bulldog into the cover!

Zack: Alessandra’s temper got the better of her, and that was all Cait needed! She’s ready to call it a night already!

ONE!!!

TW-NO.

Esposito kicked out, and shoved the redhead off the cover. She was still holding her hand against her face as Cait got back to her feet. When Alessandra was vertical again, Cait yanked her forward into a flatliner.

Claire: All the Million Dollar Baby needed was the sniff of an opening to take full control of the match. Esposito is in trouble but a long way from being done in this one.

Flanagan rolled towards the nearest corner, and tore off the bottom turnbuckle pad. She rose back to her feet as her opponent was starting to do the same. Cait tried for a drop toe hold to send her face first into that exposed corner, but Alessandra extended her arms and avoided connecting by inches. Then the “Million Dollar Baby” grabbed two handfuls of her hair and tried to drive her into it anyway. But Alessandra surprised her with a  headbutt to the face, and got back to her feet. A barrage of elbows landed against Cait’s body before the Future Shock Tag Champion lifted her up…high over her head for a bench press and hurled her to the mat.

Zack: Alessandra avoided that corner thankfully, and there’s the power she’s known for! She held Cait up like she was a child!

Claire: If she’d hit the exposed steel then she’d certainly have been busted wide open and it might even have been a knockout shot for Cait. And that was one heck of a crash landing thanks to Air Alessandra!

Flanagan held her back as soon as she landed, and Esposito snatched her up for a rear waistlock into a German suplex. She held on, delivering four more before sitting up to a pop from the crowd. Quickly back to her feet, she pulled Cait’s head between her legs and hoisted her up for a running Liger bomb! It connected with great impact, and the referee dove down to make a count…until Alessandra shoved Cait away from her to stop that with a shake of her head.

Claire: Alessandra might have gotten the pin there but either she has too much respect for Flanagan’s toughness…Or she simply isn’t done pounding on her.

Zack: I don’t know about you, but I’m leaning towards option two. I don’t think she wants to be done with her just yet!

The redhead started to get to her feet again, but once more got pulled into Alessandra’s grip. This time, it was for a buckle bomb to collapsed Cait to the canvas in the corner. The fans were solidly behind her as she watched Cait start to get up again, and drove her back down with a running powerslam. The referee dropped down to make a count, but Alessandra got back to her feet again to stop that.

Claire: Alessandra still isn’t done taking out every single last one of her frustrations on her opponent…How much more can Flanagan take before the referee thinks about stopping this one or Kyle throws in the towel?

Zack: This is turning into a rout for Alessandra, and Cait’s getting hammered all the way around. I’m not sure I’d keep opting out of these pins, because I wouldn’t give Cait a chance like that.

She dragged the redhead to her feet, and used a hard Irish whip to send her back first into the corner. Cait’s body writhed in pain as it connected, only for Alessandra to take her hand and fire her into the opposite corner just the same. Flanagan hung by her arms as she slumped against the corner before Alessandra took off with a running shoulder tackle into her body. But Cait was yanked out of the way by her arm, thanks to Kyle, and Alessandra went shoulder first into the corner. Parks immediately started reading him the riot act as Kyle told him there’s no rule that he can’t touch his own clients. Esposito slumped against the corner and clutched her shoulder as Cait started getting up. A very pained expression was on her face as she held her ribs.

Zack: She hit that corner post full steam ahead too! Kilmeade pays off again, and now Cait looks like she’s trying to stitch herself together again.

Claire: Cait’s had one heck of a number done on her rib cage and her back. I’m sure it feels like her body is on fire with every single breath but Kilmeade has, once again, gotten her an opening in the match and she might make Alessandra pay for not putting her away already.

The tag champion turned out of the corner, still slumped over before Cait grabbed her head for a facebuster. The impact hurt them both, causing Alessandra to land face down and sending shockwaves through Cait’s body too on the landing. She rolled her over for the cover with a leg hook as Parks dropped to count.

Zack: See the difference? Cait wants to win this match and get it over with, and her opponent still has some anger to release! There’s a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NO!!

Esposito got her shoulder up, and Cait rolled away from her to get up again. She grimaced in pain and held her ribs for a  moment before Kyle encouraged her to finish her off.

Claire: That anger though is a lot of fuel for Alessandra, it’ll keep her in this one. Cait’s really going to have go some to dowse it.

The redhead doubled back towards Alessandra, who was starting to get up again. Flanagan unloaded with forearms across her back and shoulder, trying to drop her to her knees. But Alessandra still pushed herself to her feet again. Instead with the brunette doubled over, Cait grabbed her waist and delivered a yoshi tonic into a pin!

Zack: I don’t ever remember her using that! Cait with a yoshi tonic, and a trip to face Sydney on the line!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

With the fans chanting her name, Alessandra got her shoulder up again before the three. Cait’s lips pursed in growing agitation that she couldn’t put her away, and looked over to her manager to agree it was time for an Irish Goodbye.

Claire: It looks like it’s time for the Irish Goodbye - Cait’s had a lot of success with that move and even had it nominated as the Future Shock Finisher of the Year. She’s looking to add another victim right here!!

Cait pulled her into position, and hooked her arms behind her. But Alessandra stood up! The fans came to life again as she reversed with an Alabama slam that bounced Cait off the mat. She then dropped for the cover!

Zack: There’s the cover and a helluva reversal too!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

Cait kicked out, and rolled to her side to clutch her ribs again. Alessandra sat up on her knees, slumped forward as she tried to pull herself together with the crowd totally behind her.

Claire: Esposito was millimetres away from picking the win but Cait’s still alive and kicking somehow!!! You can see just how much the Future Shock Championship means to both these competitors!!

Esposito got to her feet, and snatched Cait’s feet under her arms. That got a pop from the crowd before she began her giant swing! The revolutions began and started to pick up speed. But when the crowd got to a count of nine, Alessandra’s shoulder gave out and dropped the redhead on the mat. The brunette stumbled backwards into the ropes, clutching her shoulder as Cait rolled herself out of the ring to the floor.

Claire: I don’t think Alessandra was anywhere near done but her body gave out on her. And you have to give credit to Flanagan, rolling out of the ring like that and stopping her foe from getting an easy cover.

Zack: Kyle always has his clients well prepared, and I’m sure there was a strategy session involving what to do if you get caught in that giant swing.

Alessandra rubbed her shoulder as she sat against the middle rope. Meanwhile on the outside, Cait was slinking her way underneath the ring. Parks made sure Alessandra wanted to continue, and then started looking for Cait. That’s when Kyle climbed onto the apron, drawing his attention. That’s also when the redhead came out on the other side….without a drip of sweat on her. The fans immediately recognized her as the body double from the last time they met!

Claire: You’ve got to be kidding me?! They’re trying this again?!? I hope she’s gotten her money upfront.

Zack: Same ring outfit. Same hair color. That’s definitely the body double! It worked once, maybe they figured it can again!

As Parks argued with Kyle, the body double snatched up the ring bell from the table and rolled into the ring. She went to nail Alessandra with it….until the brunette locked eyes with her and stopped her in her tracks. Whatever pain Alessandra was feeling seemed to vanish as she came off the ropes with a spear followed by furious mounted punches to her head! She popped back to her feet to a roar, and grabbed the ring bell the redhead had dropped.

Zack: Alessandra owed this woman a receipt too, and it may be using that ring bell she stole off the table! Parks is still tied up with Kilmeade….

That’s when Cait slithered out on the other side of the ring.

Claire: And here comes the real thing!! I hope Alessandra learned from the last time and got eyes in the back of her head!!

Alessandra threw the bell to the outside, and yanked the body double onto her shoulders for her F5 finisher! The clone’s body bounced off the mat, and went rolling out to the floor. Just as Cait was about to blindside her, Alessandra turned around and stopped her in her tracks with an incensed look on her face!

Zack: I’ll be damned, Claire! I think she did grow eyes in the back of her head! Look at that face!

Claire: And Cait is hoping and praying that Kyle’s got another ace up his sleeve to pull out otherwise she might not survive the end of this contest!!

Parks finally turned back as Cait was about to bolt out of the ring. But Alessandra caught her by the tights, and hoisted her onto her shoulders. The Phoenix crowd was roaring now!

Zack: Memorial services for Cait Flanagan will be held tomorrow morning at 9 am!

Alessandra immediately landed the F5 without a second wasted, driving Cait face down onto the mat before she rolled her over for the cover! Parks dropped to count immediately!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell to a pop from the Phoenix crowd. Alessandra sat up on her knees, taking in deep breaths before rising to her feet and getting her hand raised.

Claire: SHE’S DONE IT!!! Alessandra gave Cait one heck of a beating - and fair play to Flanagan for being on the receiving end of it and still getting up - but Esposito has a measure of revenge and a Future Shock Championship shot coming up.

Lexi:  Your winner by pinfall……………….ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!!!

Alessandra nodded her head, starting to get her breath back as she climbed the corner with both hands raised this time. Kyle ignored the body double on the floor, and attended to Cait by pulling her towards him on the apron.

Zack: Part of the puzzle has been solved, Claire! We’re gonna see a rematch from Global Wars when that woman right there faces Sydney once again with the winner going to Unstoppable 13! Well done, and hopefully someone will come sweep up this other woman out here.

Claire: Like I said, I hope she made sure she got her money upfront and a commitment from Kyle and the Million Dollar Baby that they’ll cover her medical bills. It’s going to be one heck of match when Sydney and Alessandra meet once more with the title on the line!!

Alessandra told the camera that she’d be seeing Sydney again very soon before the show cuts to a video package surrounding the main event.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 06:18:46 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2022, 02:31:44 pm »

Kat: The following match is your main event of the evening! It is for the FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

Zack: Absolutely right! For the first time in the decade long history of the No Surrender Championship, it’s going to be defended in the main event of a FFW Pay Per View. These two women are going to make history together.

Lexi: It’s definitely a worthy match and title to main event a FFW Pay Per View, I’m surprised it hasn’t happened before now.

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket, with her Championship belt secured around her waist. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays and she unfastens the belt to hold it in her hand. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her and she raises the belt high into the air. While the chorus plays, Midnight puts the title over her shoulder and makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England, she is one half of the FFW UNITY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her title in one hand and fist pumps with the other to hype the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match as she handed the Unity title belt to the timekeeper.

Zack: I couldn’t be prouder of Mila on becoming half of the Unity Champions with Caitlyn. It was a long hard road to get there, and she might be about to double her carry on luggage with the titanium title.

Lexi: You’re preaching to the choir there Zack, I know first hand just how hard Mila and Caitlyn worked to get their hands on the Unity Championship finally.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144lbs and she is the FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: Lilly has faced some of the most nefarious women in FFW history for that title. Tonight, she doesn’t have to worry about managers or outside nonsense, she can focus entirely on Mila.

Ashley Pruitt was the referee in charge and took the title belt from Lilly Arthur, crossing the ring to show it to the challenger before raising it for the crowd and passing it off to the ringside attendant. The official checked with the two competitors, getting the okay that they were ready as they both warmed up and performed a couple of last minute stretches as the crowd were growing louder, supporting both. As the bell sounded, Lilly quickly stepped out of her corner and towards the middle of the ring, offering her hand to Martin. Mila looked at it for a moment before she took hold of it and shook it…but as Arthur tried to pull away the Londoner shook her head and used her grip to take the No Surrender Champion down to the mat with a judo throw.

Zack: Uh oh, I’ve seen Mila’s matches start like this. If you give her your hand, very rarely do you get just a handshake out of it.

Lexi: It should be common knowledge by now, you’d have thought that Lilly would know better than that having faced Mila before.

Immediately the No Surrender Champion started to get back to her feet, hand still caught by her foe who pulled her upright and into a second judo throw. A third followed that, Mila still keeping hold of her hand as she landed once more; the challenger again jerking her to her feet and into a trio of raised knees to her midsection before she wrestled the defending Champion down to her stomach, dropping with her and went to lock in a fujiwara armbar in the middle of the ring but as she went to transition her grip, Lilly managed to slip free and scrambled away to the ropes where she pushed up to one knee as Midnight did the same with a smile on her face, giving a one arm shrugged as Lilly nodded in acceptance. The two rose back to their feet and the challenger this time often the Champion her hand, only for the Sheffielder to roll her eyes with a smile on her face before they started to circle each other.

Zack: Fool me once, says Lilly. She’s not going for it again.

Lexi: I don’t think there’s many that can catch Lilly out twice, she’s not been the No Surrender Champion for almost a year by accident.

It only lasted for a couple of seconds before the pair went for the lock up only for Lilly to dodge the attempt, dropping to a knee as she stepped around behind her foe and applied a rear waistlock. Quickly Midnight went to counter before the Sheffielder could lock her hands and countered with a go behind into a waistlock of her own. This time it was Arthur’s turn to stop her opponent from locking her hands and countered to lock in a hammerlock on the Londoner. Mila again gave the smallest shake of her head as she tried to escape only for the No Surrender Champion to twist her arm a little further up behind her back. Mila didn’t allow that to stop her as she started to throw her elbow backwards, making two attempts only for Lilly to stay out of the way and then quickly moved her feet out of the way as the army veteran attempted to stamp down to free herself. The Sheffielder, though, released the hold only to lift her foe off her feet and into an atomic drop.

Zack: That’s a chiropractor’s favorite move right there, and will send a shockwave up and down your spine.

Lexi: It’ll definitely blow the cobwebs away, that’s for sure. I doubt Mila will thank Lilly for it though.

Martin stepped forwards, hand reaching for her lower back but the Unity Tag Team Champion quickly forgot all about it as Lilly stepped forwards and locked in a sleeper hold from behind. Midnight tried to pull her foes arms away from her head but with little success as Lilly left her feet and went to lock in a body scissors. As she did, the army veteran leaned forwards, reaching over behind her with both hands to grab hold of her opponent by the head and pulled her forwards into another judo throw, yanking her forwards over the top of her to crash down into the canvas. Immediately the No Surrender Champion sat up but as she did so her opponent delivered a rolling neckbreaker that snapped her head forwards before causing her to fall backwards to the mat.

Zack: I have these two pretty much matched up in every category we have. The only difference is the fact Lilly’s had more experience than Mila, but that rarely tells the whole story in a match.

Lexi: Lilly definitely has the experience advantage, but I think Mila might possibly just pip her on the power stakes.

Lilly rolled to the side and began to push upwards, getting to her knees only for Mila to crash a pair of elbow strikes into the side of her neck before she pulled her upwards and straight into a swinging neckbreaker. Arthur held her neck with her hands for a couple of moments before she started to push upwards only for Mila to bring her the rest of the way to her feet where she caught her with a discus forearm to the side of the head. A second forearm followed that as Lilly staggered off balance and Midnight scooped her off her feet and dropped her down into a shoulder breaker. The army veteran dropped her foe to the mat, staying on one knee as she did so before she grabbed hold of her foe by the wrists and rose back to her feet, pulling the Champions upper body off the canvas where she started to drive stomps downwards into her shoulders and the back of the neck. Ten boots were delivered in quick succession before the Londoner released her grip on her foe’s arms, causing her to drop face first to the canvas which allowed the challenger to drop an elbow into the top of her spine and transition into a rear chinlock.

Zack: I know you’re right with the challenger. Tell us how much she’s been preparing since tonight’s match was announced.

Lexi: I know that she’s always focussed on her training, the possible prize at the end would just be an added bonus for her.

Lilly grimaced in pain as Martin lay across her spine, pinning her chest first against the canvas while she had her arm wrapped around her head, her jaw nestled in the crook of her elbow as Midnight used the hold to wrench her head backwards. Pruitt dropped down to check on the Champion, asking her if she quit and got a ‘No’ from the Sheffielder as she instead planted her fists against the mat and started to push upwards. As she made it to her knees, Mila transitioned to apply a side headlock. Still the No Surrender Champion continued to rise, getting all the way to her feet; Midnight torquing up on the hold as she did so, tightening her grip upon her foe before she used the headlock to run her opponent head first into the middle turnbuckle. Arthur staggered backwards holding the top of her skull and as she straightened up, Mila took her down to the canvas with a sling blade.

Zack: I spoke with Colin earlier today. He said he hasn’t seen his wife put this much pressure on herself in preparation than he has for this match.

Lexi: That’s saying a lot, because Lilly doesn’t strike me as the type to slack off before any match she has.

Immediately the No Surrender Champion rolled over to her side only for Mila to drop back to the ring ropes, bouncing off them and drove a stiff kick into the middle of her opponent’s spine. Lilly arched her back as she laid on her spine, a look of pain crossing her face for a moment before a second stiff kick landed to the same spot which saw Arthur roll onto her front. Quickly Martin went to grab hold of her wrists and pull her foe upwards yet again and into a standing surfboard submission as she planted her foot in Lilly’s back. Again the official dropped down in front of the No Surrender Champion asking her she wanted to quit but got a strained ‘No’ from the Sheffielder who was starting to thrash around as best she could in the hold - struggling in an effort to break herself free from her foes grip or send her off balance. It only caused Mila to stomp down on her back to try and stop her; the Champion letting out a cry of pain.

Zack: Lilly’s in trouble at the moment, and I can’t help but think of the women who are eyeing this match closely who want that title. You know Valerie’s been after it, now there’s Diamond claiming she’s the whatever of submissions. Someone’s inheriting a real rogues’ gallery.

Lexi: I’m sure whoever walks away the title tonight will be more than happen to welcome any and all challengers that come their way.

Once more Ashley Pruit asked the No Surrender Champion if she wanted to quit, getting another pained ‘No’ from her before she started to move again, struggling against the hold once more. Mila again went to stomp down on her back but this time as she did so, Arthur managed to kick off against the mat to roll suddenly to the side, sending Mila off balance which saw her release the hold as she stumbled away. The No Surrender Champion quickly pushed up to her knees, holding her back and neck only to have her head snapped backwards as her foe found her balance spun around and stepped towards and caught her with a jab to the jaw. A second and third jab followed before Midnight pulled her foe upwards, hooking her head as she did so and went to lift her off her feet as though going for a brainbuster only for Lilly to shift her weight as she was picked up to land on her feet behind her opponent.

Zack: Fantastic positioning by Lilly, she didn’t want anything to do with that brainbuster!

Lexi: It’s no accident that Lilly has a laundry list of achievements to her name, and moves like that show why.

Midnight spun around and as she did so, Lilly caught her with a kick to the gut that saw the challenger step backwards before Lilly stepped forwards and caught her with a step up knee to the underside of the jaw. Again Mila staggered backwards from the blow but managed to stay on her feet only for Arthur to grab her by the wrist, jerking her forwards and into an STO backbreaker across her knee, shoving the army veteran away to the mat as she did so. Lilly rubbed her neck with a look of pain on her face, stretching out her back for a second or two as she circled around behind the rising Midnight. As the challenger made it back to her feet, Arthur crashed a trio of jabs into her opponent’s kidneys, causing her to freeze up for a second - long enough for the defending Champion to step back and drive a pump kick into the small of her back.

Lexi: Lilly is keeping a firm hold on the control on this match, and is showing Mila just how intent she is on retaining the Championsihp.

Mila stepped forwards gingerly and Lilly lowered her shoulder to rush her opponent chest first into the turnbuckle pads. Arthur kept her shoulder lowered as she drove four more shoulder thrusts into the small of Midnight’s back before the Champion stepped back, pulling her foe out of the corner with her and drove her down into the mat with a side suplex. Martin rolled to her front and pushed herself up onto all fours only for Lilly to have scrabbled to rise up to one knee where she placed her hands on her foes back, kicking her feet up into the air and drove a knee into the Londoner’s rib cage. A second one followed that before Lilly pushed up to her feet, pulling her opponent up with her and applied an abdominal stretch to her foe. The Sheffielder torqued the hold up further, exposing her opponent’s ribcage as she did and began to fire off five quick elbow strikes into her ribs before she ground the point of elbow into her body causing the challenger to grimace.

Zack: That’s like having a power drill slowly going into your back with the point of Lilly’s elbow grinding down further and further.

Lexi: We could be about to see a retention right here, Zack.

The referee asked Mila if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘N–’ in reply before it turned into a groan of pain as Lilly drove her elbow into the ribcage ten times in rapid fire succession this time before she ground the point into the space between the bones once more. Again Martin refused to quit and this time Sheffield released the hold, pushing her opponent away from her as she did. Mila stumbled and as she regained her balance, Lilly spiked her face into the mat with a one handed bulldog. The Sheffielder held her back as she came back to her feet with a look of discomfort on her face while the challenger held her ribcage as she pushed up to her knees. Lilly nodded her head as she guided the challenger back to her feet and unloaded with a stinging knife edge chop, a sound like a whip crack cutting through the competing cheers of the crowd, causing them all to ‘WOOOO’. Lilly fired another three more venomous chops to her foe’s chest, each one getting a ‘WOOOOOOOO’ from the crowd as Martin stepped backwards before she was fired across the ring into the ropes.

Zack: Listen to those chops, Lexi! Mila’s chest is gonna look like a ripe tomato before tonight is over!

Lexi: Thankfully, I think red would suit Mila’s coloring pretty well…

Midnight bounced off the ropes and came back towards the No Surrender Champion who used her opponent’s momentum to scoop her up onto her shoulder and in one fluid motion slammed her down on her back with a Death Valley Driver. Mila arched her back up off the canvas and slowly rolled onto her front as Lilly rose back to her feet and quickly started to stomp away at her opponent’s back, driving her boot quickly and repeatedly into her back, each one delivered to a different area of her back. Martin writhed in pain, trying to get away from the stomps before Lilly dropped down and went to apply the Lilly Pad sugar hold. The Challenger though had it well scouted and as soon as the Sheffielder went to trap her arms, the Unity Champion managed to hook her arm and send her rolling off of her back and to the mat.

Zack: Mila’s been doing plenty of tope watching, that’s obvious. She’s always been a student of the sport from day one.

Lexi: If Lilly had managed to get hold applied then, I think this match would have been over now.

Lilly held her neck as she rolled through and came back to her feet as Mila also pushed up to her feet and Arthur caught her with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. It spun Midnight around and allowed the No Surrender Champion to grab her around the waist only to hurl her down to the mat with a German suplex. Lilly kept her grip as the pair lay on the mat for a couple of seconds before she started to come back to her feet, pulling the challenger up with her and again slammed her down into the mat with a second German suplex. Once more the Sheffield refused to loosen her grip, holding her opponent around the midsection as they both lay on the canvas for a couple more seconds before she again started to rise and this time sent Mila back first into the canvas with a release German suplex. Lilly again took a couple of seconds to lay on the mat and rubbed her neck before she rolled onto her knees and pushed up to her feet where she moved towards Martin, grabbing her by the feet as she did so and went to step through for the suplex only for the army veteran to kick her off, sending the defending Champion staggering backwards.

Zack: Mila’s got some strong legs, doesn’t she? Practically pistoned Lilly off her right there.

Lexi: I think every part of Mila is strong to be honest.

Lilly found her balance and advanced towards Midnight as the London born wrestler made it to her knees and went to catch her with a stiff right hand to the jaw but the army veteran caught her by the wrist as she threw the shot and jerked her forwards only to flip her down to the mat with a fireman’s carry takeover. Arthur landed on her back and immediately sat up, taking a half second before she rolled to her knees and made it back to her feet where she met a risen Martin and fired off a knife edge chop to the chest and instantly got one in return. The pair exchanged knife edge chops three more times, neither giving an inch before they gave up on the chops and started to unload on each other with a flurry of right hands. The flying fists only lasted for a couple of seconds before Lilly found herself taking a couple of quick stepped backwards, giving herself enough space to catch her foe with a kick to the gut. It caused the challenger to step back and the Sheffield native grabbed her by the wrist to fire her into the ropes. As Martin bounced back, Lilly lowered her head looking for a back body drop only for Mila to roll over her back and land on her feet. The Champion spun to face her and dropped like a rock as Midnight caught her with a superkick to the jaw.

Zack: Bam, right on the button!

Lexi: That’ll definitely stop you right in your tracks in a hurry, as Lilly elegantly just demonstrated for us.

Pruit dropped down to check on Lilly as she was initially unmoving on the mat but after a couple of moments, the Sheffield started to move, one arm reaching for her jaw as Mila was still on her feet but holding her back in pain. Slowly Lilly started to push upwards, still holding her jaw and eventually got to a sitting position only for the challenger to drop back to the ropes, launching herself forwards and into a sliding forearm into her foe’s jaw, sending her back down to the mat. Arthur rolled to the side, kicking her feet against the canvas as she did only for Midnight to pull her upwards from the mat to her feet before she drove her face first into the mat with a double underhook DDT. The Unity Champion took a moment after landing the move before she transitioned from the double underhook into the Rings of Saturn, trapping both of her opponent’s arms and pulling backwards, causing Lilly to cry out in pain but shake her head as the referee asked her if she wanted to quit.

Zack: Some call it the Rings of Saturn, also known as a scissored armbar. Either way, it’s damn effective.

Lexi: I wouldn’t fancy getting caught in that, that’s for sure.

Mila kept the hold locked in tightly, pulling at her arms as though she was trying to pull them out of their sockets and have her shoulders meet in the middle of the back. Lilly tried to silence her cries of pain, shaking her head as the referee asked while trying to pull her arms free. Midnight though had her held tightly, continuing to increase the pressure as she did so. Lilly continued to shake her head even as tears started to well up in her eyes and she stopped trying to pull her arms free and instead began to use her feet and her leg strength to drag them both towards the ropes. Slowly she made progress, not listening to the referee at all as she continued to shake her head, gritting her teeth to stop herself from crying out in pain. She kicked out a foot to hook it over the bottom rope and Mila didn’t even wait for the referee to begin to demand the break, releasing the hold instantly and rolling to her feet, holding her back as she did. Meanwhile Lilly rolled under the bottom rope and dropped off the apron to the floor where she held her shoulders while she writhed in pain for a couple of moments.

Zack: I don’t blame Lilly for taking a breather here, she needs one in the worst way.

Lexi: I think both women could do with a breather, I’m honestly not sure how they’re still going at the rate they are.

The referee went out to check on Lilly asking her if she was okay to continue and the No Surrender Champion told her that she wasn’t quitting. Instead Arthur rolled to the side, grabbing hold of the ring skirt and started to use it to pull herself upwards. As she made it to her feet, Mila charged towards her and caught her with a baseball slide that sent her stumbling and falling backwards into the crowd barrier. Lilly leaned against it for a second before she tried to push away from it and found herself pulled forwards and sent down to a seated position on the floor with a snap mare takedown. Once more the Sheffield native held her neck in pain as she sat on the floor for a second before Midnight started to pull her upwards and pushed her onto the canvas before she climbed up alongside her. As the challenger stepped through the ropes she pulled her opponent up and backwards through the ropes, until her feet was hanging on the middle rope before she delivered a hangman neckbreaker to drop her to the canvas. Immediately Lilly started to roll back and forth on the mat, holding her neck with both hands as she did so, causing the referee to drop down and check on her but before she could get an answer, Mila grabbed the champion by the foot and dropped down to lock in an STF submission hold, locking her fingers beneath the Champion’s chin and using her grip to crank back on her neck.

Zack: Lilly’s neck is getting no surcease tonight, and that’s right in Mila’s playbook too. She’s working it to perfection.

Lexi: I hope that her hubby has the ice on standby for her for when this match is over, I think she’s going to need it.

Lilly still refused to quit even as tears once more welled up in her eyes and started to roll down her cheeks as she clawed at her opponent’s hands, trying to free herself. It only results in the army veteran leaning back a little further and pulling her arms in closer to her body to apply more pressure on her opponent’s neck. Again Pruit asked the No Surrender Champion if she wanted to quit and got a whispered ‘No’ as Lilly continued to scratch and claw at her foe’s hands; her body wiggling and squirming in an effort to break free but Mila had her caught tightly. The No Surrender Champion’s hand wavered over the mat as her face was a mask of agony, looking close to submission only to shake her head as the referee asked once more which caused Mila’s hand to slip up over Arthur’s mouth and allowed the Sheffielder to bite down on her foe’s fingers in desperation. Mila jerked her hand away as she rolled off to the side, the Champion collapsing face first to the mat, holding her neck as she did so with both hands as she did so.

Zack: I can’t imagine how Lilly’s neck must be feeling right about now. I know it’s not anywhere close to good.

Lexi: It looked like she was about a millisecond away from giving in before she managed to get a mouthful of Mila’s fingers.

Mila checked her hand as she sat on the mat and shook her head and her hand as a look of anger appeared on her face.  Martin got to her feet and headed towards Lilly while she was still down on the mat and began to stomp away at her shoulders and the back of her neck before she stooped down and pulled Arthur upwards. As soon as she got the Champion vertical, she dropped her back down to her knees with a Mongolian chop. A second Mongolian chop followed that before she again pulled the Sheffielder back up to her feet. As she did so, though, Lilly surprised her with a drop toe hold that she quickly turned into a calf crusher submission. Pruit dropped down in front of the challenger asking her if she wanted to quit as Arthur jerked and yanked on her foe’s foot to apply more pressure in the hold.

Lexi: That came from nowhere! At least Lilly is giving her neck a little break but I don’t think she’s going to get the submission she wants from this one.

Midnight shook her head in refusal, her face a mask of pain as Lilly applied as much pressure as she could. Mila started to claw at the mat with her fingertips, starting to drag them both towards the ring ropes. As they started to move, the No Surrender Champion torqued up on the hold even further, leaning back even further as Mila cried out in pain but still shook her head. The challenger started to twist and turn her upper body, reaching behind to hook an arm around Lilly’s head and started to wrench on her neck as she did. It caused Lilly to cry out in pain, releasing the hold and shoving herself away from her opponent, holding her neck as she did so.

Zack: Win or lose, I’m telling you Lilly’s gonna be wearing a neck brace for a few days after this match.

Lexi: I spoke too soon there on Lilly’s neck getting a rest. Sorry Lilly!

The No Surrender Champion forced herself back up to her feet as Martin also made it back to a vertical base and Lilly quickly stepped towards her, leaping into the air for a bicycle knee strike. Mila, though, got her hands up to take the force out of the blow and staggered backwards only for Lilly to step forwards and snap her head back almost like a Pez dispenser with a stiff, vicious European uppercut. Another three followed that before Lilly fired her foe across the ring into the corner. Quickly the defending Champion followed in behind her with a step up knee strike to her chest, following it with an enzuigiri. It saw Midnight stagger forwards out of the corner and Lilly quickly caught her arms, trapping them behind her with a Full Nelson, using the hold to move her three steps towards the middle of the ring and then slammed her down into the mat with a Full Nelson facebuster.

Zack: Fantastic execution from Lilly, but I wonder how much is left in her tank after everything she’s endured.

Lexi: Surely neither have them have much left now at this point?

Quickly Lilly went to transition straight into the Lilly Pad submission hold, trying to float over to plant her knees into her spine but Midnight felt the attempt being made and started to buck her hips and thrash against the canvas like a bull being ridden in a rodeo and managed to shake the Sheffielder off of her. Arthur rolled away and pounded the mat with her fists in frustration before she glared over at the challenger, giving a shake of her head as she saw Mila was pushing up onto her knees. Quickly the No Surrender Champion came back to her feet and advanced towards Martin stopping her rise with a knee to the face before she grabbed hold of her hand, pulling her into a kimura. As Lilly twisted her arm up behind her back in the submission she fell backwards to the canvas and locked in a body scissors to go with it. Pruit dropped down to check the hold and asked Mila if she wanted to quit, getting a definite ‘No’ from the challenger even as her face became a mask of agony.

Zack: Mila’s lips may say no, but her face gives another answer entirely!

Lexi: She looks like she’s in complete agony, how she’s not just giving in is beyond me.

Lilly twisted the arm further, applying more pressure in the kimura that saw the army veteran cry out in pain but shake her head as she refused to quit. Lilly tightened up her grip further, asking her opponent to tap out, almost pleading with her to quit, telling she didn’t want to have to break her arm. Martin still shook her head, before she buried her face against Lilly’s body, hiding her expression of excruciating agony that was on her face. Again, Arthur refused to relent and continued to tell her foe to quit. Mila’s hand hovered over the mat and Lilly encouraged her to go ahead and finish it, the referee still asking the question as she watched the hand intently. Mila managed to gasp out another very pained ‘No’ that became a cry of agony before she planted a fist on the canvas, pushing up to her knees, lifting Lilly up off the mat. Midnight cried out again and ignored the referee as a moment later she started to wildly chop at her opponent, crashing the edge of her hand into the side of her neck and shoulder blade. Three landed before Lilly released and rolled away, holding her neck as she did so.

Zack: That’s one hell of a way to break the hold. Mila doing more damage to Lilly’s neck…just to escape the submission!

Lexi: Knowing Mila, I’m sure actually causing damage to Lilly wasn’t her main aim, but it’s a risk you run in any match.

The pair rose to their feet at the same time. Lilly was holding the side of her neck with one hand; Mila was holding her arm and immediately the No Surrender Champion stepped forwards quickly and delivered a pair of stiff chops to her foe’s chest. Arthur quickly grabbed her foe by the hand and went to fire her into the ropes only for Midnight to slam on the brakes and counter the hold, jerking Lilly into a crooked arm lariat that sent the Sheffielder down to the mat. Martin didn’t give her chance to recover as she quickly pulled Lilly back to her feet and into the Midnight Hour unprettier. As she got the defending Champion into position, Arthur fell down to her knees out of her grip and before Martin could react she’d driven a shoulder into the back of her knees, causing her to drop down to her knees. Immediately Lilly grabbed hold of the challenger’s foot and applied a heel hook, grapevining her leg as she fell back to the canvas, torquing on the hold as she did so. Midnight let out a loud cry of pain as she found herself trapped in the hold and started to lash out wildly with her foot only for Lilly to twist out of the way and apply more pressure in the submission as she pair were right in the middle of the ring. The challenger tried to claw towards the ring ropes, stretching out in all directions but found them well out of reach before she realized that she had no other options and tapped the mat in submission.

Zack: Mila knew she was stuck, she didn’t have another option!

Lexi: Mila did her best but it just wasn’t to be, Lilly has shown again why she has held the belt for as long as she has.

Pruit called for the bell and told Lilly to release the hold, the No Surrender Champion doing so as soon as she heard it sound and rolled away, holding her shoulders as she did so. She slowly started to rise to her feet while the official retrieved the title belt from the ringside attendant, helping Lilly to her feet and presenting her with the belt. Lilly tried to raise the title above her head only to let out a whimpered cry of pain and held her shoulder as she did so.

Kat: Here is your winner… and SSSSSSTTTTTTIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION!!!... LILLY ARTHUR!!!!

Zack: Congratulations to Lilly on another successful retention, and in my mind, has become a definitive No Surrender Champion in FFW history!

Lexi: I don’t think there’s any doubt about that at all. Congratulations to Lilly on a well earned win.

Lilly dropped down to check on Mila who had made it to a sitting position and as the army veteran told her she was okay, Lilly started to offer her a handshake, only to think better of it and turn it into a fist bump instead. Martin smiled and fist bumped her before she rolled out of the ring where she was met by Caitlyn who also checked that she was okay and gave her a shoulder to lean on if she needed it while she was still only gingerly putting weight on her ankle.

Lexi: It’s nice to see a match end with a show of sportsmanship. It’s not a regular occurrence in most of the matches around here that’s for sure.

Zack: That’s gonna do it for us from Phoenix! Thank you for watching Fury on FFW All Access, and we’ll see you Tuesday night at Future Shock!

The fans cheered for both wrestlers as Lilly tried again to raise the title belt as best she could while the show faded off the air.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 06:19:44 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: