Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 07:08:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - June 4, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - June 4, 2022  (Read 149 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 04, 2022, 05:12:32 pm »

Live from the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
June 4, 2022

The exterior of FFW headquarters is shown at night as Savannah Star walks through the front doors into the lobby, giving a little wave to the receptionist as she passes her. As soon as the Siren is out of her sight, she pulls the fire alarm and causes sprinklers to go off as “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black begins to play.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)

In another part of the building as employees are evacuating due to the fire alarm, two women step off the elevator with grins on their face before it’s revealed to be Michelle Storm and Kristina Spencer. They head into a room and slam the door behind them before the power shuts off and emergency flood lights illuminate the hallways as they head back out.

Let's march tonight
The music is still playin'
So get and up fight
You know dat you want it
You know dat you would

The next shot shows the FFW Championship sitting inside an office, now bathed in lasers as part of an emergency theft system. Then all of a sudden, a woman descends from the ceiling in front of it. She’s hanging on a wire and has a mask over her face as she starts cutting the glass surrounding the title. Quickly as she does so, the lasers are deactivated and she lands on her feet. The mask comes off, and Kelly is revealed to be the cat burglar.

I hit cha with dat kung-fu Jackie Chan
Boom, boom, boom, pow
I'm super fast
High heels, big deal
I'll kick your ass

She tosses the title over her shoulder before the lights come back up, and she finds herself surrounded by Harley Shannon, Cassandra Steen, Savannah Star, Valerie McKinley, and Lacey. Kelly lays the title down on the table near her, and waves them forward. And as the group closes in on her, that’s when the show goes live inside the arena to a roaring crowd.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

Fireworks explode from the stage and across the top of the arena while the fans make a thunderous amount of noise. The ring mat has the Breaking Point logo on it, which is shown before the shot changes to the broadcast booth with Zack and Lexi.

Zack: With Fury in the rear view mirror, tonight we hit the fast lane towards the biggest night of the year in women’s wrestling, Unstoppable 13! Thank you for joining us here live in Cleveland, Ohio from the Rocket Mortgage FIeldhouse. I’m Zack Hudson, and this is the jaw dropper herself, Lexi Carmichael.

Lexi: Happy to be here as always Zack, we have a jam packed card that I’m sure will keep everyone here and at home well entertained.

Zack: We have a full show on tap, including our main event where the recently returned and undefeated Crystal Zdunich will face Lacey. The self-proclaimed “Legend in the Making” meets a legend already made in the FFW Hall of Famer. Who do you like in that one?

Lexi: Does anybody ACTUALLY like Lacey apart from Dante and Kyle? Given her track record though, it’s hard to bet against her, but Crystal does have a lot of experience under her belt.

Zack: We’ll also see Diamond Steele meeting one half of the new Unity Tag Team Champions, namely Caitlyn Storm. I’m not gonna bother with all of Diamond’s nicknames, but I think Caitlyn is gonna give her fits tonight.

Lexi: I don’t think you even need to ask me who I like here do you? I think Caitlyn will be walking on air after becoming half of the new Unity Tag Team Champions and that is only going to spell trouble for Diamond.

Zack: A cranky Rebecka Hate is in action. She didn’t leave Fury with the Phoenix Championship, but she’s gonna be Ambrosia’s problem. We got to see Ambrosia recently against Vivi, and Becka is a whole other kind of challenge, I’d say.

Lexi: I think this is going to be a hard one to call. Two women for a penchant for violence… do we have extra medics on standby?

Zack: I’m also told that one lucky fan is apparently going to have the chance to have…Elizabeth Lannister’s attention. She proclaimed herself the Hottest Woman in FFW at Fury, so I’m not sure how someone is going to win her attention. But we’ll find out.

Lexi: If you have to proclaim yourself the hottest woman in anywhere… then yeah… you’re probably not.

Zack: There’s a lot on tap tonight, so let’s get it started to send it up to the ring with the beautiful Kat Grayson.

The show cuts to the ring, and finds Kat in a dazzling red dress before she begins the opening introductions.

Kat: The following match is the opening contest of Breaking Point and is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

The screen cuts into static and then a cacophony of different grotesque and bloody images, mixed with headlines from various newspapers of murders, mutilations, rapes and wars as "Feisty Cadavers" by John 5 begins to play.

Stepping out onto the stage, Ambrosia grins sadistically, letting out a scream to the sky as she cracks her neck to the left and right before walking down the ramp, rubbing her hands while a huge grin forms across her face, an almost gleeful look at the carnage that could await.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, from Lexington, Kentucky, she is the "Harlequin of Hardcore"......AMBROSIA!!!

After her introduction, Ambrosia walks around the ring like a predator surveying the landscape before rolling in under the bottom rope. She looks out at the crowds as she leans forwards on her knees, using the ropes as bars as if she were jailed within, licking her lips hungrily and sneering.

Getting back up to her feet, Ambrosia walks to the corner and steps up on the turnbuckle, grinning sadistically at the fans. Bringing her hands out to her sides, she mocks the fans and then drops back down to the ring before dropping to her knees and letting loose a guttural scream.

Zack: This will be our second look at Ambrosia since she joined FFW. Last we saw her, she came up a little short against Vivi Traeger, but a lot of people can say that after facing her.

Lexi: Vivi is definitely a hard challenge to overcome so that can’t really be held against Ambrosia too much I don’t think.

The lights fade before the viking horn starts in.  As the first verse starts, Becka comes out dressed like a viking warrior.

Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign

Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Becka makes her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring.  Along the way, she picks out a little girl and gives her the faux-fur cloak that she is wearing.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
To pluck the strings of destiny
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becka’s outfit looks similar to what Lagertha would wear when she wasn’t in battle sans the sword.  Becka takes a lap around the ring, soaking in the cheers from the fans before stepping up onto the ring apron.

Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields a' shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call

Becka smirks to the crowd as she hooks her arms on the top rope and leans out away from the ring.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Kat:  Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 168 lbs.  She is the harbinger of vengeance.  Introducing………….REBECKA HATE.

Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free
Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becky climbs into the ring and sits on the turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: Not that I didn’t have one before, but I developed a whole new respect for Rebecka Hate after Fury two weeks ago when we saw her go all out trying to become Phoenix Champion.

Lexi: It must have been frustrating and disappointing for her to leave Fury without the Phoenix Championship, so it’ll be interesting to see how she bounces back tonight.

Steven Wilson was the referee in charge of the contest and checked with both wrestlers that they were ready for action, getting the okay before calling for the bell. As it sounded the two competitors moved towards the middle of the ring and as soon as they got there, they started to throw hands. A furious flurry of rights were exchanged for a couple of seconds before the New Orleans native got the upperhand, causing Ambrosia to stagger backwards with a grin on her face before she dropped back to the ropes, launching herself off them and into a Thesz press. Hate staggered a step or two, Ambrosia leaning in and biting the bridge of her nose which finally caused the powerhouse to lose her balance and land on the canvas with Ambrosia on top of her, still biting her nose. A second or two after they landed, Ambrosia released the grip with her teeth and started to hammer away at Becka who covered up as the official called for the break and started the count.

Zack: Ambrosia’s getting the early advantage here, which tells me how good she is. Usually it’s Becka who is dominant at the outset.

Lexi: Both of these women seem to have a penchant for violence so it’ll be interesting to see how this match goes.

As the referee got to four, Ambrosia rolled away and came back to her feet only to start to stomp away at her foe. She only managed to land her boot free times before Rebecka caught her foot and shoved the newcomer away, sending her off stumbling backwards as she did so. Hate sat up and started to rise to her feet as Ambrosia found her balance and charged forwards, looking to catch the New Orleans resident with a running knee strike. The blow never landed, however, as the former SVW Champion caught her leg and around the waist, lifting her into the air before she dropped her face first into the canvas with a flapjack.

Zack: Uh oh, that’s what I was talking about. Becka caught her leg….and nothing good came after for the newcomer.

Lexi: I think we just got an Ambrosia shaped face print on the mat after that impact.

Ambrosia hit the canvas and quickly pushed back up onto all fours only to receive a punt kick to the rib cage, rolling her over onto her back before Rebecka stepped up onto her foes chest, planting both feet there for a second or two then continued to stride forwards onto the mat. The Lexington born wrestler sat up holding her ribs for a moment only for Hate to bring her the rest of the way to her feet, bending her over as she got her vertical in order to drive knee lifts into her body. Four landed then Hate sent her foe into the corner with an Irish whip. Ambrosia struck the turnbuckles chest first and stepped backwards only to be driven chest first into the corner once more with a shoulder thrust from Hate. Three more shoulder thrusts followed to the small of her back before Rebecka lifted her up onto her shoulders for a torture rack only for Ambrosia to grab hold of the top rope.

Zack: Quick thinking by Ambrosia right there. She knew where she was, and immediately found a way out of that torture rack.

Lexi: That was definitely some quick thinking and she might just have saved herself from a world of pain.

Hate attempted to jerk her free only for Ambrosia to keep her grip tight to the ropes as the referee called for the break and started the count. He got to two as Rebecka let out a roar of effort as she finally managed to yank her grip free, staggering a step to the side, sending Ambrosia’s feet into Wilson’s head. The official staggered and dropped to his knees. Ambrosia meanwhile was driving the point of her elbow into the top of her opponent’s head. It caused the former SVW Champion to drop her, the Kentucky native landing on her knees behind her and quickly, she delivered a low blow to the powerhouse, which saw her drop to her knees.

Zack: That’s the great equalizer in any fight, male or female, isn’t it?

Lexi: It really is, it’ll definitely take the wind outta your sails in a hurry.

Ambrosia came back to her feet and retreated a few steps only to give herself some space before she launched herself into a forearm into the back of the head. Hate fell forwards onto her hand and knees which allowed the newcomer to press her foe’s face against her boot to scrape her laces over the powerhouse’s eye sockets. As Rebecka tried to clear her vision, Ambrosia pulled her forwards, resting her throat over the bottom rope and quickly stepped up onto her back, holding onto the top rope for balance as she did so. Hate tried to pull the rope away or plant her hand on the apron and power upwards as the referee shook off the blow to the head and called for the break, starting the five count. He got to four before Ambrosia stepped off and then immediately jumped into the air to land on her foe’s shoulders again, continuing to choke her out.

Zack: Well we’re clearly seeing that Ambrosia hasn’t found a rule she doesn’t mind breaking, and maybe that’s what you need to keep a woman like Rebecka down.

Lexi: We could end up looking at a disqualification before this match is through if Ambrosia carries on with tactics like that.

Once more Wilson called for the break and when he got to three, Ambrosia started to bounce up and down on Rebecka’s shoulders. The Lexington native milked the count for every millisecond that she could before she stepped off and through the ropes to the apron where she dropped a knee to the back of the head as Hate was still hung over the bottom rope. Rebecka rolled away, holding her throat and gasping for breath as Ambrosia rolled back into the ring underneath the bottom rope and slithered towards her opponent to make the cover.

One–

Lexi: There was no way Rebecka was going to stay down so quickly, she has a lot of resilience in her.

Rebecka kicked out as the one landed and Ambrosia quickly scraped her forearm back and forth across her foe’s eye sockets before she popped up to her feet only to jump into the air and deliver a double foot stomp to her chest. Hate had a grimace on her face but still she rolled over and pushed up onto all fours which allowed Ambrosia to step over her body and then dead dropped to a sitting position on her back, driving the powerhouse down into the canvas. Rebecka started to push upwards but as she did so, Ambrosia pulled her opponent into a camel clutch, locking her fingers underneath her jaw to wrench on her head and neck while sitting lower. The referee moved into position to ask the SVW Hall of Famer if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the wrestler. Slowly the powerful wrestler began to get her knees underneath her, pushing upwards which saw Ambrosia transition from pulling on her jaw to fish hooking Hate’s mouth. Despite this, Rebecka continued to push upwards, getting her feet beneath her and grabbed hold of her foes’ wrists, pulling them forwards only for the newcomer to crash a headbutt into the back of Hate’s head, causing her to release her grip. Ambrosia landed on her feet but a moment later, the former SVW Champion launched herself into the air to crash a pele kick into the top of her head, dropping the Kentucky native to the canvas.

Zack: A woman with that size shouldn’t be able to move like that, but Rebecka Hate has always been a phenom. And Ambrosia isn’t sure if she’s in Cleveland or Kazakhstan.

Lexi: The way Rebecka got out of that camel clutch was mighty impressive if you ask me. She definitely has a lot of strength packed into that body of hers.

The pair started to rise to their feet only for Hate to land a forearm from her knees to the side of her opponent’s jaw. A second and third followed that as they came to their feet only for Rebecka to lift her foe off her feet and into a Gorilla Press, hoisting her high above her head before she stepped out from underneath her causing her to crash face first into the mat. Ambrosia bounced back up to her hands and knees, taking a second before she started to push up onto her knees where Rebecka started to unload with a series of stiff kicks into her chest and body, landing eight in total before she completed the volley of kicks with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Ambrosia fell to the side, catching herself on one hand only to be dragged back up to her feet before she was Irish whipped her across the ring into the corner. Quickly the powerhouse followed in behind to land a splash to her opponent only to jerk her forwards into a clothesline that sent the newcomer to the mat again.

Zack: Like running into a log when that strong arm nails you right in the chest.

Lexi: I would have thought it was more like getting hit with by a freight train, but there’s no way I’m gonna test it out to see which of us is right, Zack!

Once more Ambrosia sat up and found herself pulled up to her feet by the former SVW Champion with two handfuls of hair - the official started to reprimand Hate only to see her release her grip as she hurled her foe back into the corner and stepped forwards to bring her knee up into her midriff. Three more raised knees followed that before Rebecka jerked her out and into another Irish whip, sending her across the ring into the opposite corner. Again Hate followed in right behind her and as Ambrosia hit the turnbuckles back first, Rebecka delivered a  running double knee strike to the blondes chest. As The powerhouse rolled backwards and came back to her feet, Ambrosia staggered forwards and found herself on the wrong end of an enzuigiri that caused her to drop to the canvas. Once more Hate stepped over, planting both of her feet on her spine as she did so, striding into the corner where she climbed up to the top rope, looking back between her legs, Ambrosia rolling onto her back as Hate launched herself into the air and landed perfectly with a moonsault across her opponent’s body. Rebecka hooked the leg as she made the cover.

Lexi: Rebecka almost split Ambrosia in two with that leg drop, and she’s looking to call it a night!

One…

Two–

Zack: Just a two count for Becka, and it’s back to work for the SVW Hall of Famer.

Ambrosia kicked out and Rebecka shook her head as the referee showed the two count to her once more but didn’t argue with the count as she pulled her foe up to her feet once more and scooped her off her feet and drove her ribcage first down into her knee before she straightened up and hurled Ambrosia over her head with a fallaway slam. The Kentucky born wrestler hit the mat and rolled, using the momentum to start to come back to her feet and as she did so, the powerhouse charged towards her, catching her with a running big boot to the jaw. It saw the Lexington born wrestler stagger backwards, trying to stay on her feet only to fall back into the ropes. As she hit them Ambrosia pushed herself off them, stepping forwards and launching herself into a low dropkick to her foe’s knee, taking her leg out from beneath her.

Zack: Good move from Ambrosia, and that might be a strategy Lacey wants to employ in our main event tonight against Crystal: go for the legs.

Lexi: It’s a safe strategy I think for anyone. There’s not much any wrestler can do without their legs.

Ambrosia rolled to the side and scrambled back up to her feet, holding her rib cage as she did so while Hate pushed upwards and the Lexington native launched herself into a superman punch to the taller woman. Becka stumbled and Ambrosia followed up with a kneeling jawbreaker that kept her foe off balance before she was taken back down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. Quickly the Kentucky born wrestler rolled over on top of her opponent and started to hammer away with both right and left hands that caused the powerhouse to cover up as the official called for the break and started the count and as he got to three, Ambrosia pressed her thumbs into her opponent’s eyes, gouging at them for a second before she came to her feet as the referee was on the verge of disqualifying her.

Zack: Ambrosia’s really taking every shortcut she can find, and to her credit, it’s been working even if it’s been all underhanded.

Lexi: I’m not sure how many more of these ‘strategies’ she’ll get away with though before the referee disqualifies Ambrosia.

Once more Rebecka sat up and started to push up to her knees as she tried to clear her vision, getting to one knee before Ambrosia came off the ropes and caught her opponent with a running arched big boot to the side of her head. Hate staggered as she made it back to her feet and was instantly pulled into an inverted stomp facebreaker. It caused Hate to step to the side and drop to one knee which allowed the newcomer to slam the powerhouse face first into the mat with a one handed bulldog. Again Rebecka was quick to push up to her knees and as she did so, Ambrosia again scrambled to catch her foe with a vicious forearm to her jaw before she grabbed hold of the powerhouse by her hair and yanked her head downwards as she brought her knees up into her face before she pulled Hate into a piledriver, spiking her head into the canvas then shoved her to the side in order to make the cover and hook the leg.

Zack: A piledriver can end anyone’s night, and it may do for Becka too!

One…

Two…

…T–

Lexi: Nope! Rebecka still has gas left in the tank. Ambrosia will need to stay on her if she wants to keep the advantage on her side.

Hate kicked out and again sat up only for Ambrosia to have already popped up to her feet, not looking at the referee’s call as she stepped forwards and laid Rebecka out with a stiff knee to the underside of the jaw. Hate, held her mouth for a moment as she laid on the canvas before she started to sit up again but was forced back to the mat again with a double foot stomp to her chest; Ambrosia following that up with a back splash across her foes body and reached back to hook the leg once more.

Lexi Ambrosia stayed on her, but is it enough to keep Rebecka down for a three?

One…

Two…

…T–

Zack: It takes so much to keep Becka down, that’s one reason she has been as successful in her career as she has been.

Once more the SVW Hall of Famer kicked out of the pinfall and this time Ambrosia shook her head as she looked at the official holding up two fingers but didn’t argue with him as she instead circled around behind Hate, raising her hands into the air as the crowd booed her loudly. When Rebecka sat up, Ambrosia moved forwards and locked in a dragon sleeper, falling back to the canvas and applying body scissors as she did so. Wilson dropped down to check the hold and asked Hate if she wanted to submit, getting a ‘No’ as she used her free arm to try and free herself from the sleeper hold with little effect. Again the referee checked, getting another ‘No’ as Hate continued to try and free herself.

Zack: I’ve never heard Becka verbally quit in any match, and I’m not convinced we will tonight either.

Lexi: Is the word quit even in her vocabulary?

Ambrosia arched her back, wrenching up on the sleeper hold and tightening her grip while she squeezed further with her legs around the torso of the powerhouse, grimacing a little bit as she did so. The referee checked again, getting another refusal even as Hate’s movements started to slow to a stop. The referee asked once more before he raised the hand and dropped it to the canvas. He raised it again and again it fell. It raised it for the third time and this time when he released it, Hate kept it up in the air. The crowd started to cheer loudly for the powerhouse who once more started to pull at the arm wrapped around her throat, starting to sit up as she did so.

Zack: No question who the fans in Cleveland are behind. Becka’s had the fans behind her since she returned back in January.

Lexi: When you look at most of the people she’s faced since she’s been back though, that’s hardly surprising really.

The crowd cheered louder for Rebecka as she made it to a sitting position and used her free arm to start to drive elbows into the legs around her waist, catching her two or three times before she once more pulled at the arm around her throat for a second or two then went back to throwing her elbow into her foe’s leg. She repeated that sequence two more times before Ambrosia finally released the body scissors and moved to a kneeling position, pulling up on Hate’s head as she did so, trying to make the hold more and more effective. The former SVW Champion continued to pull at the arm though and continued to push upwards, getting to her feet before Ambrosia released the hold and leapt up to jerk her opponent downwards into a backstabber. Quickly she grabbed hold of both of her foe’s legs to stack her up for the pinfall.

Zack: Those are some long legs to stack for Ambrosia, but is it enough?

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Ooooh. That’s the closest we’ve been so far in this match, but it’s still not enough yet.

Hate kicked out again but Ambrosia kept hold of her legs as she did so, using them to flip Rebecka over to pull her into a high angle single leg Boston crab. Again the official moved into position and asked the powerhouse if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from her once more as she pounded the canvas in frustration before she twisted her body to look behind her, raised her free leg and used all of her strength to shoot Ambrosia off. The Lexington native stumbled a couple of steps out of the hold before she found her balance and turned back around to face Hate, waving her upwards. As Rebecka made it to her feet, Ambrosia charged towards her and jumped at her, looking for a codebreaker only for Hate to catch her in her arms. Ambrosia’s eyes went wide as she held onto her opponent’s head while caught in her grip, taking a couple of seconds before she started to drive the point of her elbow into the side of Rebecka’s neck. Hate grimaced but kept her grip around her opponent’s legs and body as she walked towards the nearest corner where she sat Ambrosia on the top turnbuckle before pulling her head forwards and delivering a headbutt which almost caused the Kentuckian to fall to the side, stopping herself as she caught the turnbuckle arm.

Zack: That’s like getting hit in the head with a bowling ball! I’m not surprised Ambrosia dropped like a rock.

Lexi: I’ve never been hit in the head with a bowling ball, but I’m thinking I’d probably prefer that to taking a headbutt from Rebecka.

Rebecka used the opening to her advantage as she pulled Ambrosia’s head down by her hair, holding it tightly as she fired off four stiff European uppercuts that would’ve snapped the blonde’s head back. The official called for the break and started the count as Hate delivered the blows before the powerhouse stepped backwards with her hands raised. It only proved to be a brief respite for Ambrosia before the wrestler from New Orleans started to climb the ropes, delivering another pair of headbutts to her foe as she did so. When Rebecka made it to the top rope, she took a moment to ensure that she had her balance then leapt onto her opponent’s shoulders and snapped off a Frankensteiner that sent her crashing to the canvas. Ambrosia held her ribs in agony, kicking her legs against the mat in pain as she curled up while Hate looked to be trying to catch her breath.

Zack: The SVW Hall of Famer is trying to get her wind back as quickly as possible. Ambrosia has done a great job of winding her and wearing her down.

Lexi: I think Rebecka has done a pretty great job of her own, look how much pain Ambrosia is in.

Slowly Hate started to rise to her feet, getting back to a vertical base as her foe was starting to push upright which caused the powerhouse to drop back to the ropes and come forwards with a running knee lift to the jaw. The Lexington native came to her feet and as she did so, Rebecka jerked her forwards by the wrist and scooped her off her feet where she carried her to the corner and put her in a tree of woe. As Ambrosia hung upside down, Hate started to drive knees into her body; the referee called for her to let the newcomer out of the corner and started the count, getting to four before the powerhouse backed up across the ring to the opposite corner. The former SVW Champion measured up her foe before she darted across the ring and launched herself into a two footed dropkick into her opponent’s body which was delivered with enough force that one of Ambrosia’s feet came free and as Hate we coming back to her feet, Wilson freed her other foot.

Lexi: That is definitely a position that most people would want to avoid like the plague, and Ambrosia came out of it the hard way… or at least half way out.

Ambrosia slumped down into the corner upside down and this time Hate grinned, taking a moment to play to the crowd before she charged forwards and launched herself into a bronco buster on her upside down foe. She bounced up and down on the bottom rope a couple of times before she rolled backwards to her feet and pulled her opponent out of the corner, where she pushed the Kentuckian back against the ropes and fired her across the ring. As Ambrosia returned, Rebecka caught her with a snap powerslam and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Raw power right there, and Becka’s looking for three!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: Close, but not quite close enough. Ambrosia is showing quite a bit of resilience herself tonight.

Ambrosia rolled her shoulder before the three could be completed and Rebecka stared at the referee as he showed her the two count and started to explain that the shoulder came up in the nick of time. Hate shook her head at him but didn’t engage in any argument as she wrapped both her hands around her opponent’s throat, using her grip to lift her up off her feet and hurled her into the corner before the powerhouse threw herself forwards to deliver a corner clothesline. A second corner clothesline followed that before Rebecka spun around to catch Ambrosia with a back elbow, pinning her back in the corner as she did so. Hate followed that by alternating right and left back elbows into the side of her opponent’s head. The official called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Rebecka stepped out of the corner, bringing Ambrosia with her and sending her down to the mat with a huge hip toss.

Zack: What do you make of Ambrosia now that you’ve had a couple chances to see what she can do in the ring, Lexi?

Lexi: She doesn’t seem to be afraid to get into the thick of it, and she’s definitely not too worried about breaking the rules.

Ambrosia sat up as she landed which saw Hate step forwards and drive a stiff kick into her back before Hate pulled her upwards and delivered a gutbuster to the Lexington native. As Ambrosia hit the canvas she curled up into a ball, her face a mask of pain as she cradled her body with both hands only for Hate to pull her back to her feet and once more Irish whip her into the nearest corner with all her strength. The Kentuckian hit the corner pads chest first once more, letting out a cry of pain as she staggered backwards, holding her body only to be spun around and shoved roughly back into the corner. As she hit the turnbuckle pads, Rebecka started to fire off a series of stiff kicks into her foe’s body and ribs.

Zack: My goodness, Hate’s trying to cave in her chest with those kicks!

Lexi: Ambrosia could end up with a couple broken ribs if Rebecka keeps those kicks up much longer.

The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Rebecca backed up and Ambrosia slipped down to a sitting positon. Hate stepped forwards once more and began to drive stomps into her foe’s body. Again Wilson called for the break and started the count getting to four before the powerhouse stepped away. This time when the New Orleans resident stepped forwards she pulled her opponent out of the corner, lifting her up onto her shoulders only to slam her down into the mat with a jack knife powerbomb before she dropped down and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: What a jackknife! I think Becka’s got it right here!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Holy sh– I thought for sure that would be a three then.

Just before Wilson’s hand could strike the mat for the third time, Ambrosia’s shoulder shot up from the canvas to break up the count, the girl rolling onto her side as Hate knelt up and stared at the official. He showed her two and the powerhouse asked for three, getting a shock of the head from the official as he told her it was a two and the shoulder came up in time. As Hate glared at him, Ambrosia held her ribs with one hand and used the other to pull herself towards the ropes, using them to pull herself upwards while Hate confirmed the count once more. As Wilson again told her it was a two count, the former SVW Champion started to rise to her feet and walked towards Ambrosia who had used the ropes to pull herself up to her feet, albeit on spaghetti legs as she fought to stay upright while they buckled beneath her, propelling her into the corner where she came to a stop and leaned back against the turnbuckles.

Lexi: Ambrosia doesn’t look like she’s got much left in the tank, and that’s not surprising after Rebecka’s offensive.

Hate stepped into the corner and climbed up to the middle rope, raising a hand in the air as the fans cheered loudly before she slammed her fist into her foes head. She did it a second and a third, getting quicker each time as the crowd counted the blows while the referee told her to let her out of the corner. Hate landed two more before Ambrosia started to react, grabbing the powerhouse around the legs as she stepped forwards, pulling her off the ropes and slammed her down into the mat with the Daddy’s Little Sequel sit-out powerbomb which she held for the cover.

Zack: She calls that DADDY’S LITTLE SEQUEL! We may be about to see an upset!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: No! Rebecka’s kept this match alive, but how much either woman has left is debatable.

Hate kicked out of the pinfall and rolled backwards taking a couple of moments before she came to her feet, Ambrosia once more using the ring ropes to pull herself upwards. The Kentucky native beat her foe to her feet and skipped forwards to deliver a bicycle kick to the side of Hate’s head and then went to send her in for the ride. Rebecka though slammed on the brakes and reversed the move, Irish whipping the blonde across the ring to the corner. Ambrosia hit the turnbuckles, her back arching from them as she did so and again Rebecka took a moment to measure her up before she charged towards her, leaving her feet for a splash as she did so and crashed into the turnbuckles as Ambrosia moved at the last moment. Hate staggered backwards and Ambrosia rolled her up with a schoolgirl roll up. As Wilson slid into position to make the count, the Kentucky native kicked her feet up onto the middle rope.

Lexi: Ambrosia is trying every trick in the book to steal the win here.

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I’m glad it didn’t end right there with Ambrosia’s feet on the ropes. Man, it takes a lot to hold Becka down!

At the last moment Hate managed to get her shoulder up off the canvas at the last moment, Wilson waving off the pin and showing the two, Ambrosia nodding in acceptance as she grabbed hold of Hate around her thighs and fell back, catapulting her into the corner, her head snapping forwards towards the top of the ring post only for Hate to get her hand up in the nick of time to stop her head hitting the steel. Still the powerhouse stepped backwards out of the corner unsteadily, turning around as she did so. Ambrosia gritting her teeth and drawing her thumb across her throat as she measured Hate up before darting towards her and leaving her feet for the Absolution Comes Easy tilt-a-whirl DDT.

Zack: Ambrosia seems to be setting up for something, we’ll find out what!

Lexi: I’m sure whatever it is isn’t going to be pleasant for Rebecka.

Before she could land it though Hate shoved her off of her. Ambrosia landed on her feet and spun quickly to face her foe. Immediately the pair stepped towards each other and both started to throw bombs at each other, neither showing much concern for attempting to block shots. Until Ambrosia brought the flurry of fists to an end by stomping down on her foe’s foot. Hate stepped backwards and as she did so, Ambrosia skipped forwards to deliver a low superkick to her knee cap causing Rebecka to drop to one knee and Ambrosia once more left her feet, launching herself into a tilt-a-whirl DDT and this time landed the Absolution Comes Easy perfectly. She made the cover, hooking the legs and grabbing a handful of tights for good measure as the official slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Right on top of her head! I think we’re gonna see an upset!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: She did it. Ambrosia actually managed to keep Rebecka down for three.

Hate kicked out a moment too late and sent Ambrosia out through the ropes, landing on a knee on the outside as Wilson called for the bell. Ambrosia took a moment to push up to her feet, holding her ribs as she did while the referee slid out and raised her hand, causing her to grimace as Rebecka sat up in the middle of the ring, staring daggers at her opponent.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… AMBROSIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: She may have taken every low road to get there, but Ambrosia picked up her first win in FFW and she certainly had to work her ass off for it.

Lexi: Rebecka definitely did not make that easy for Ambrosia, but by hook and by crook she got her first win in FFW.

Hate shook her head and went to roll out of the ring, Ambrosia immediately heading towards the ramp as Wilson went to stop Rebecka, the powerhouse turning her wrath to the official, telling him about the handful of tights. As he tried to explain that he didn’t see it - which went down like a lead balloon with the New Orleans resident - Ambrosia celebrated her victory while backing up the ramp as the crowd booed her loudly before the show cut elsewhere.

Road to Unstoppable

The panoramic skyline of Detroit, Michigan is shown before we see the view from the upper deck of a baseball stadium. And as the camera continues to turn, that’s where we find the reigning FFW Champion in a Yankees baseball jersey and cap alongside Christian as they are coming down the steps.

Christian: Welcome to Comerica Park. Founded in 2000, this is the home of the Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball. We’re here in what’s known as the Bob Uecker seats, meaning the nosebleed section. And unless you brought binoculars, the best site you were going to see is that skyline over there. This place has even hosted soccer games…well one. And that was in Ligue 1 of the 2017 International Champions Cup tournament. Why Rome and Paris St. Germain chose to play here….someone with a better knowledge of the sport can tell me. But the reason we’re here? Well it’s another part of the makeup of Detroit, the home of Unstoppable 13 on July 30. And as luck would have it, we’re here to see the Tigers take on the Yankees today. You can probably guess which team Kelly will be supporting.

Kelly: Sorry Tigers fans, you’re gonna get beat today. I guess it’s fate that I’m the woman to be here in Detroit, filming from this stadium on this day. Though you’d think they could have arranged better seats wouldn’t you? Anyway. You’re right about this place. It’s a baseball stadium, it’s hosted some of the biggest soccer teams in the world and this was one of the sites chosen to host events in the build up to a Winter Classic in Ice Hockey…because, you know, the people of Detroit also like to call this Hockeytown too and even throw octopi onto the ice when the Wings make to the playoffs from all the back when they were part of the original six. They even played out of the Joe Louis - named after a boxer. Lot of history there…but it was never a Madison Square Garden.

She paused for a moment. As she talks, Christian is looking at their tickets for the game and isn’t impressed.

Kelly: So, I guess what I’m trying to say is that this city is one with a proud sporting heritage and tradition. They embrace a whole range of different sports and competitions. Hell, if it had the glamour of Los Angeles or the media market and pull of a big city like New York it would probably even have bid for an Olympics or two. Just think, you could’ve had Robocop holding aloft a torch for the games.

Christian: We’ll see if we can’t upgrade these before the game starts.

He tells her as he holds up the tickets, and then returns his attention to the camera.

Christian: But on July 30th, it’ll have a new calling card for sports history when the 13th annual Unstoppable takes place not far from here inside Ford Field. Where in front of nearly 80,000 fans, the biggest night of the year in women’s wrestling will take place. A night that will be headlined by this young woman right here as she defends the richest prize in women’s wrestling against the mirror image of her opponent in last year’s main event, Cassandra Sheffield. And unlike here…there won’t be a bad seat in the house and you don’t have to worry about rain delays or the sun getting in your eyes. For over a decade, Unstoppable has been THE event for anyone in this sport. It has featured FFW legends of the past, and had legends and stars from other promotions all come to be part of it. That should tell you how it’s viewed by those women the world over.

Kelly: EVERY female wrestler in the world dreams of getting to be on this show; dreams of getting themselves an Unstoppable Moment. Of making a memory and getting on the highlight reel. It’s a show that sells out in seconds; where every single stop is pulled out and single extra mile is gone to, where 110% is simply the baseline. This year will be bigger, better than anything that has gone before it. Thirteen might be unlucky for some, but a treat for everyone who gets to see THE event of the summer. I promise when I face Cassandra Sheffield in the main event, it’ll be a spectacle. It’ll be something that you tell your kids and grandkids about. One you brag about having seen live. It’ll be like Ali vs Frazier. Or Joe Louis vs Schmelling. Or the Wings against the Avalanche in the Stanley Cup Finals. And it all happens July 30th. Live from Ford Field.

Christian: Ford Field, the biggest stadium in the entire city. Home of the Detroit Lions in the NFL. And unlike them who went 3-13 last season, you’re going to see the best of the best at Unstoppable 13. You’re going to see champions and top challengers and the stars of Unstoppables to come inside that massive stadium. Tickets are gone, that tends to happen for this show as we get fans the world over. You can watch it all on FFW All Access though. The card hasn’t even finalized yet, but it’s always a spectacle for Unstoppable.

The pair start heading down the steps towards ground level.

Christian: I’m willing to pay extra to actually see the players today.

Kelly: I wasn’t going to mention football…I mean…Jets…Lions…But you’re right, it’ll be good to actually be able to SEE the Yankees declaw the Tigers today.

The blonde grinned.

Kelly: Sorry, Detroit, but you know how it is. Ford Field, July 30th. You’ll see the best in the world putting on the best wrestling show in the world and etching their names in Detroit sporting history. Hell, one day it might be the Little Caesar’s Kelly Kincaid Arena.

Christian seems amused by that idea as the pair head out of the stadium to see about better tickets before a graphic for the biggest night of the year shows and then a commercial break.

Vee Wants Answers

Somewhere in the back we see manager Kyle Kilmeade walking down the hall talking on his phone. However when he turns the corner Michelle Storm steps out from the shadows in front him with a smirk on her face as she punches her fist into her hand.

Kyle: *on the phone* I need to call you back.

Kyle hangs up the phone and stares at Michelle. Thinking better of it he turns around to leave but literally runs into Kristina Spencer who snarls at him and rests her barbed wire bat on her shoulder causing Kyle to take a step back.

Kyle: Can I help you ladies?

Kyle tries to look unfazed by all this when Veronica Chandler steps around the corner

Vee: Kyle, Kyle Kyle. I thought we were friends? I thought we had an arrangement about our team's match at the last show? I thought we agreed to have a clean match with the best team winning?

Vee walks over and puts her arm around Kyle

Vee: Instead what we got was your team cheating to get a win over us and Kyle everybody knows i hate CHEATERS! I despise CHEATERS! The fact your clients cheated really pisses me off and I can't help but think you told them to do that? Now Kyle, what do you think we should do to the person who condone cheating and had his clients cheat?

Vee gives Kyle an unnerving look as Michelle and Kristina move in closer.

Kyle: You actually think I knew that was going to happen? That I consulted a wrestling psychic and they told me there would be a point where Michelle would bring a chair into the ring while Elizabeth was tagged in? And that I told her if that happens, to drop like a rock in hopes the referee would see none of it? That was what you call thinking on your feet, not something I said she needed to do. Long story short, I never said a word about any of that happening because I had no way of knowing it would.

Vee is not amused

Vee: Even if what you say is true the fact still remains your team cheated and now you need to make things right. Otherwise I may have to let Michelle or god forbid Kristina go ahead and have a private talk with you.

Kristina snarls again but Vee motions for her to give Kyle space. He looks from Kristina back to Vee.

Kyle: I’m not sure what the problem is. We made a deal when the match was announced. Whatever team wins will take the titles from the Storm and give the other a tag title shot. So you’re still going to get your match for the tag titles, which is what you wanted all along.

Michelle: You better live up to that agreement and your team better win those belts after all this or I can assure you there will be hell to pay Mr. Kilmeade.

Vee again motions to Wicked Storm to give Kyle space.

Vee: Now Michelle everybody knows Veronica Chandler is a fair person and I always allow others to live up to their deals so we will sit back and see if Kyle lives up to his word or not.

Kyle: I’ve never lied to you in all the years we’ve known each other. What’s it been now? 3 or 4 years?

Vee smiles

Vee: Well then lets not make this the first time. On behalf of my girls allow me to say thank you for your time Kyle.

Wicked Storm start to back away

Vee: Oh one more thing. Next time you see your bodyguard Abigail make sure to tell her Kristina says hello, will you?

Kristina just stares at Kyle as Michelle slowly pulls her away and back into the darkness from which they came.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 04:52:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2022, 05:12:45 pm »

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: We go from a match with a pair of brawlers to two women who are more polished. And I think we can agree one is infinitely more likable.

Lexi: And no prizes for guessing which one that is. I might be a little biased but I think Caitlyn is possibly the most likable woman on the roster.

Diamond and the Gem Stones begins to blare all across the sound system and as it does we are able to see the likes of the Gem Stones playing on a tron. Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire are all playing various instruments as we are able to see Diamond Steele emerging from the curtain with a microphone in her hand. She sings as loudly as she can to the sound of boos. Diamond smirks as the constant boos just cause her to sing even louder.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring she is…

Diamond smirks as she uses her own microphone to quickly cut off Kat. She proceeds to do her own introduction.

Diamond: Ladies and gentlemen making my way to the ring. Being accompanied by all of my Gem Stones of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald! I am the SHINING STAR, I AM THE SPARKLING SENSATION, THE SADISTIC SIREN, THE GLITTERING GODDESS, THE SORCERESS OF SUBMISSIONS, THE MISTRESS OF THE MICROPHONE AND THE CONQUERER OF CATCH WRESTLING. Weighing in at 7.5 STONE from LONDON ENGLAND! I AM DIAMOND STEELE!

Diamond stops to take in the boos of the audience. She points to the entrance curtain where Ruby Steele, Sapphire Taylor, and Emerald Mcadams all make their way out to join her. Together they finally make it to the ring. Diamond quickly runs up the ring steps and she grabs the turnbuckle as hard as she can. She immediately leap frogs over the ropes and bounces about before she flips off the booing crowd. She throws the microphone to the side before she cracks a wicked grin. She opens up a pocket mirror and takes a moment to admire how beautiful her hair is as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: It’s a good thing Diamond does her own entrance, because Kat’s voice would go hoarse before she finished out that long string of nicknames she’s given herself. Then, of course, she brought the Gemstones with her.

Lexi: I’m sticking with my own moniker for her to be honest, Delusional Dimwit fits her so much better in my opinion.

Ah-ooh!
If you got troubles let 'em go
Let 'em soar so high, high into the sky
Just like a red balloon

“Red Balloon” by Charli XCX begins to play as red balloons fall from the ceiling, just before Caitlyn comes out through the curtain, looking up in amazement at the balloons showering down on the crowd before tapping the Championship belt around her waist with a smile and looking down to the ring.

Monday morning
Shoot up like a rocket
Yeah, the sun is shining
Keep it in my pocket
Got this golden feeling
Never gonna stop, it just goes on and on

The balloons start getting tossed around in the crowd as Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp to the ring. The former fitness instructor hops up onto the apron and over the top rope to high five a smiling Kat.

Kat: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is one half of the FFW UNITY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! She is Caitlyn Storm!

Today, I opened my eyes
And now I'm so happy and free
I've got my friends by my side
And that's all that matters to me
So, come on, get up and join in
'Cause this is just what you need
Let's do it all day long

Caitlyn heads for the corner, and climbs up to the second turnbuckle. She glances around the crowd raising her Championship high in the air to a pop from the crowd. The music fades out from there as Caitlyn climbs back down and removes her Championship as she awaits the start of the match.

Zack: I imagine it must have felt glorious for Caitlyn to hear that introduction. She worked so far for so long in FFW, and finally got herself her first title alongside her best friend Mila just before Fury about a month ago.

Lexi: I know both of them were over the moon, even if Caitlyn did end up celebrating a bit harder than she intended to. I’m sure she’s still on cloud nine, but that won’t take her focus away from this match tonight at all.

As Storm went to hand over the title to a ringside attendant, Ruby shoved him out of the way and went to take it from the New Yorker herself only for Caitlyn to pull it back out of her reach. Ruby told her that she’d have that title…or one like it soon enough causing the former fitness instructor to step away, telling the Gemstone to keep her distance as she stepped to the side and handed the title to the ringside attendant. As she turned back to the ring, Kevin Fisk started to ask if she was ready to start when Diamond darted towards her and went to deliver the Diamond Cutter. Caitlyn though saw it coming and shoved her opponent away from her as she grabbed her by the head as Fisk called for the bell. Steele managed to land on her feet, stumbling a step or two before she spun around…only for the Unity Champion to catch her with a vicious roundhouse kick to the side of the head. It saw the musician stumble a step or two to the side before she collapsed to the mat and Caitlyn dove on top of her to make the cover.

Zack: Diamond getting her dome rattled, and Caitlyn’s already thinking it might be over!

One…

Tw–

Lexi: I love Caitlyn to pieces, but I think she’s been a little over ambitious thinking that would be it so soon.

Before the referee could complete the count, Emerald and Ruby jerked Diamond out from beneath Caitlyn and to the side, stopping the pinfall. Fisk stared at the two members of Diamond’s entourage as they checked to make sure their leader was okay, trying to rouse her a little as they did so. Fisk told Diamond to get back in the ring as Sapphire joined her band, demanding that the official back the bubbly blonde back to a neutral corner. Reluctantly Fisk turned towards where Caitlyn was only to find that she was already backing up and once more told Diamond to get back into the ring, starting the count as he did so. As he reached six, the musician rolled back in underneath the bottom rope and quickly came back to her feet, shaking her head as she did so. The  two wrestlers started to circle each other before they entered into a collar and elbow tie up which saw Diamond get the better of the exchange as she took her opponent down to the mat with an arm drag.

Zack: Diamond’s experience may be her best calling card in this match. Well that and this group of flunkies at ringside. Why is Sapphire even here?! She’s on the Future Shock roster!

Lexi: Because they can’t go anywhere without the whole merry band… do you think they go to the bathroom alone, or do they take the whole group for that too?

Caitlyn popped straight back up to her feet as she hit the mat and quickly moved towards her opponent only for Diamond to once more take her down to the mat with an arm drag which she this time transitioned into an arm wringer, twisting on the limb as she was knelt on one knee next to the bubbly blonde. The New Yorker started to push up to her feet only for Steele to keep her arm caught with one hand as she reached up with the other to pull on Storm’s hair. The official began to reprimand the Gemstone only for her to sweep Caitlyn’s leg out from beneath her, sending her down to the mat and allowing Diamond to transition into an armbar while the crowd booed her loudly. Diamond kept the hold applied as she told her opponent that she was the Sorceress of Submissions and she might as well quit now. The official asked the Unity Champion if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ as she stretched out and wrapped her hand around the bottom rope. Fisk called for the break and as Steele wrenched up on the hold he began a count, getting to four before Diamond rolled away and came to her feet.

Zack: Diamond, as you heard earlier, considers herself a submissionist. We’re starting to see what tools she has in that arena. Maybe she wants to face Lilly at some point.

Lexi: Caitlyn trains with Mila, who is well versed in submissions, so I’m sure she’s taught her a thing or two along the way that might help her tonight.

Caitlyn also rose back to a vertical base, giving her arm a quick rub as she did while Diamond started to tell the referee that he needed to be more on the ball and aware of submissions given that he was in the ring with the conqueror of catch wrestling. With Fisk’s attention diverted, Emerald reached into the ring and jerked Storm’s feet out from under her, causing her to faceplant into the mat as Ruby slid in and started to scrub the blonde’s face against the canvas for a couple of seconds before she slithered back out; the crowd booing the Gemstones loudly as they nonchalant walked away from the scene of the crime as Fisk looked back at Caitlyn as she once more started to push up from the mat. The blonde never got further than her knees before Diamond charged towards her, catching her with a running knee strike to the chest before she pulled her upwards and straight into a snapmare, only to drop down behind the blonde and lock in a rear chinlock pressing a knee into the top of her spine.

Zack: Diamond has done a fine job of keeping Caitlyn on the mat, and that’s the best place if you want to avoid those feet of hers. She does have acumen in there, it’s just everything that goes with it.

Lexi: Avoiding Caitlyn’s feet is always for the best, she kicks like a mule - I know from personal experience, I made the mistake of helping her train and sparring with her once.

Once more Fisk dropped down and checked the legality of the hold before asking for a submission as Diamond told him that this is what she was talking about and of course Caitlyn was going to tap out. Storm, however, told the referee ‘No’ when he asked the question as she started to pull at her foe’s hands, trying to separate them while interlocked under her jaw. Steele pushed up a little bit but only so that she could drive back into her foe’s back as she wrenched on the hold. Again the New Yorker refused to submit, starting instead to plant her feet and push her way upwards while the musician continued to wrench up on the hold again. Diamond kept the chinlock applied for as long as she could until Storm made it to her feet at which point, the Londoner grabbed her opponent’s hair and slammed her face first into the mat with a bulldog, quickly transitioning from that into a Fujiwara armbar.

Zack: Caitlyn has so much energy all the time, and it’s obvious to me that her opponent is trying to drain some of it out of her. It’s not a bad strategy, but like I said, there’s a lot there to drain.

Lexi: I have a feeling with how egotistical Diamond is, she’s probably come into this match underestimating Caity which will only end badly for the Delusional Dimwit.

Once more Fisk reprimanded the musician for using the hair before he asked Caitlyn if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the blonde as she instead planted her fist on the mat and began to push her body upwards in order to pull them both towards the ring ropes. Slowly Storm inched her way sideways, reaching out for the bottom rope as she did and came within a whisker of reaching it only for Emerald and Sapphire to grab hold and pull it backwards out of her reach for all they were worth. Immediately Fisk saw it and told them to release it and back away; the pair argued their case as Caitlyn let out a cry of effort before she once more inched herself sideways and grabbed hold of the bottom rope regardless. Fisk called for the break and got to four before Diamond released and rolled away to come back to her feet where she started to argue with the official about his count.

Zack: Here we go, like I’ve mentioned in the past. Arguing with the referee has never won a match, and this is exactly how you give Caitlyn a little recovery time.

Lexi: Giving Caitlyn a chance to recover is a bad idea in any match, any kind of recharge and she just comes back like the energizer bunny all over again.

As she did so, Sapphire yanked on Storms hair, pulling her underneath the bottom rope so that her head overhung the apron and quickly delivered four forearms to the back of the Unity Champions head before she backed away to the corner as though nothing had happened, while the crowd booed her loudly and Caitlyn held the back of her head. The boos quickly turned to cheers as Mila appeared on the entrance ramp and started for the ring like a woman on a mission and with a look of anger on her face. Diamond saw her as she reached the bottom of the ramp and stomped her foot on the canvas, demanding that Fisk throw the army veteran out and getting a refusal from the official as he pointed out that Martin hadn’t done anything yet. It caused Diamond to complain again as Mila circled the ring, glaring a hole through the rest of the Gemstones at ring side.

Zack: The other half of the new Unity Champions is circling like a shark out here, and I wouldn’t put it past her to try to take on the entire entourage Diamond brought.

Lexi: I didn’t think it would be long before we saw Mila appear, there’s no way she’d leave Caity out here to face a stacked deck on her own.

As Diamond complained, Caitlyn came to her feet behind and sent her down to the canvas with a German suplex, keeping the rear waistlock applied as she popped her hips, pulling Steele upwards and into a second German suplex. Emerald hopped up onto the apron to accuse the referee of distracting Diamond, allowing Caitlyn to get the upper hand…but a moment after she started to screech at him, Mila jerked her ankles out from underneath, causing her face to crash into the apron before she fell backwards to the floor. And, after taking a moment, Storm once more rolled her hips and started to come back up to her feet, pulling her opponent up with her and again hurled her down to the canvas with a release German suplex. Diamond rolled to the side and started to come upright, turning towards Storm only to get a high knee to the underside of her jaw which staggered her backwards only for the Unity Champion to send her crashing down onto her back again - this time with a monkey flip.

Zack: This is where the wheels are starting to fall off if you’re Diamond. Caitlyn’s getting her speed back, and Steele is getting the abuse doll treatment.

Lexi: The Delusional Dimwit comes unstuck when her entourage are taken out of the picture, and boy is Mila making sure that they are taken out of the picture.

Storm rolled backwards to come to her feet and started to fire off a series of stiff kicks into Diamond’s body as the musician came back to her knees. Five kicks landed, the fans counting them as they did so before the New Yorker brought the Englishwoman up to her feet and fired her across the ring into the corner. Diamond struck the turnbuckles back first and started to stagger forwards only for the blonde to charge forwards with a kitchen sink knee that caused the leader of the Gemstones to flip over and land hard on her back once more. As her foe hit the mat, the bubbly blonde took off across the ring once again, hitting the ropes and came back to catch Diamond as she sat up with a sliding knee strike to her face. Steele fell back, clutching at her nose and Storm kipped up to her feet and straight into a knee drop to Steele’s body which caused her to roll to the side; Caitlyn quickly pulled her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Storm’s looking to put another W in the column, this might be it!

One…

Two–

Lexi: Not quite yet, Diamond still has some juice left yet… unfortunately.

Diamond kicked out, pushing away from Storm as she did and onto her side. Caitlyn nodded her head as she saw the two count from Fisk and brought the musician back to her feet where she backed her into the corner with a trio of stiff knife edge chops to the chest. The official called for the break and started the count as the New Yorker continued to drive home stiff chops, lighting up Steele’s chest. As he reached four, the Unity Champion yanked her foe out of the corner and Irish whipped her across the ring into the opposite corner. The Gemstone hit the turnbuckles hard once more and Caitlyn again sprinted across hot on her heels to deliver a running knee lift into her gut. It doubled the Sorceress of Submissions over as the former fitness instructor backed up to the middle of the ring. Steele started to straighten up and Caitlyn came forward at speed once more, leaving her feet to catch her opponent with a leg lariat. The Londoner started to step gingerly out of the corner as Storm stepped through the ropes, climbing quickly to the top rope and launched herself off as Diamond turned to face her, driving her back down into the mat with a meteora. As if landed, the bubbly blonde reached behind her to hook her foe’s legs for the cover.

Zack: A meteora perfectly executed, Caitlyn’s got this!

One…

Two–

Lexi: Diamond might be better staying down and saving herself from any more pain.

Again Diamond kicked out, sending Storm falling forwards onto her hands and knees; the blonde looking to the referee and accepting the count instantly as she came to her feet. Steele also started to push upwards only for Caitlyn to pull her into a single knee facebreaker. The Gemstone staggered backwards, holding her face as she did once more giving the Unity Champion enough space to take her opponent back to the mat once more with a handstand headscissors takedown. Steele immediately sat up as she landed on the canvas and quickly the New Yorker moved into position behind her foe and locked in a Full Nelson on the musician. Quickly Fisk dropped down in front of the Englishwoman as she struggled, asking her if she wanted to quit while Caitlyn fought and eventually interlocked her fingers behind her foe’s head. Diamond refused to quit as she kicked her feet against the mat in frustration.

Zack: Caitlyn knows a submission or two herself, and Diamond has a limited amount of time before the lights go out in this hold.

Lexi: As I said earlier, Caitlyn trains with Mila almost daily, so it’s not surprising that Midnight has passed on some submission moves to add to her arsenal.

The Unity Champion kept the hold locked in tight, forcing Diamond’s chin against her chest, causing the referee to ask her again if she wanted to quit and getting another ‘No’ from the Englishwoman. Steele started to use her legs to force her way up to her feet, Caitlyn rising with her and keeping the hold locked in as the pair made it upright. The Gemstone looked like she was starting to try and hulk up and power out of the submission hold with no success as Storm kept her fingers locked behind her head, still forcing her chin into her chest to stop her from drawing in deep breaths. Fisk asked her again if she wanted to quit, getting another ‘No’ as Diamond stopped trying to break her foe’s grip and instead started towards the corner, building up a head of steam before she dropped into a knee slide that sent the New Yorker face first into the middle turnbuckle, causing her to release the hold as she stumbled backwards.

Zack: Very clever escape from Diamond, credit to her. She has to capitalize quickly though.

Lexi: When she’s not being an egotistical pain in the butt, Diamond does sometimes show some flashes of brilliance. That escape was one of them.

As Caitlyn found her balance, Steele spun around and lifted her opponent up off her feet only to drop her face first into the top turnbuckle. Storm staggered backwards, holding her face which allowed Diamond to drop her to the canvas as she launched herself off the middle rope and into a disaster kick. Caitlyn rolled away and started to come to her feet only for Diamond to pull her upwards and away from the ropes before she tried to lift her into a suplex position only for the blonde to block the attempt. The musician fired off a trio of quick closed fists into her foes side before she again tried to hoist her into the air, this time managing to get her up only to drop the Unity Champion straight down on the top of her head with a brainbuster. Diamond came up to her knees and extended her arms to the side, inviting the crowd to cheer her loudly. They only booed her, however - not that she seemed to notice as she came to her feet and blew kisses towards them.

Zack: Good time for that, yeah. Diamond is certainly psycho-ceramic. I think she’s a crackpot.

Lexi: And this is just one of the reasons why Delusional Dimwit is a perfect moniker for her.

As the Gemstone made it to her feet, Storm had also started to rise and Diamond again helped her back up to her feet where she wrenched in a standing side headlock, wrapping her arm around her head and neck and flexing to tighten it up and squeeze on her head as much as she could. Caitlyn tried to pull her foes arms away from her but Steele get her grip in tight only to suddenly take off towards the corner, dragging Storm along with her and driving the top of the bubbly blondes head into the middle turnbuckle with a battering ram, the Unity Champion’s head slipping free as it hit the pad. The New Yorker stepped backwards, holding her head and as she did so, the musician grabbed hold of her opponent by the arm and shoulders and with great exaggeration snapped off a side Russian leg sweep. Storm crashed into the canvas only for Steele to use the momentum to roll them both through and onto their stomachs where Diamond went to transition into a crossface submission.

Zack: Diamond went right back to her submission skills, and Caitlyn’s caught again. I’m sure Mila has given her a few tricks on how to escape these holds, don’t you think?

Lexi: Without a doubt she has.

Fisk dropped down to check the hold and ask Caitlyn the question, getting a ‘No’ as Diamond leaned back, pulling back on the head and wrenching on the neck. Storm again refused to quit as Steele continued to torque on the neck, the Gemstone finding the nearest camera, telling it that she was the Sorceress of Submissions; that she could be the No Surrender Champion and would make Kelly Kincaid tap out without breaking a sweat. Still the Unity Champion refused to quit as the referee asked her the question once more, using her free hand and her feet to move and twist her body to the side where she could kick out her leg to hook the toe of her boot over the bottom rope. Mila was already moving towards the corner nearby, wagging her finger as Sapphire was about to push Caitlyn’s boot off the bottom rope, causing her to hesitate long enough for the official to spot it and call for the break.

Zack: At least we got a break, and Sapphire’s this close to finding out what an irritated Mila Martin looks like.

Lexi: Oh I really hope she does. I’d love to see Mila lay them all out if I’m honest.

The official made the count, getting to four before Diamond released the hold and rolled away, coming back to her feet and played to the crowd for a moment before she ran towards the rising Storm, catching her with a jumping knee into the middle of her shoulder blades as she made it to one knee. It saw the New Yorker fall into the middle rope and Kate dropped to her knees next to her, pushing Caitlyn throat first into the rope to choke her out while she started trying to get the crowd to sing along to one of the Gemstones ‘hits’. It got nothing but boos and jeers from the sold out crowd and a call for the break from the referee and another count. Once more he got to four before Steele came to her feet and took a seat on her opponent;s back, crossing her leg and pretending to play the guitar as she continued to try and rouse the crowd behind her. The boos only got louder and Fisk with an exasperated look on his face called for the break once more and started to count to four before the Londoner slid off her seat to the apron and leapt into the air with a guillotine leg drop across the back of Caitlyn’s neck. 

Zack: The referee’s had about as much of the Gemstones as the rest of us, and I don’t think anyone would be upset if he ejected the entire entourage out of the arena.

Lexi: There would be not a tear shed if each and every one of them were shown the door.

The Unity Champion fell backwards into the ring, holding her chest and throat as she gasped for breath while Diamond climbed to the top rope. She threw up the rock horns with both hands before she leapt off with an elbow drop, delivering the move perfectly into the chest of the New Yorker. Quickly the musician made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Lexi: That definitely took the wind outta Caitlyn and Diamond is looking to capitalize on it.

One…

Two…

…TH-

Zack: Close but no cigar for Diamond, and Caitlyn really needs to find that second wind sooner than later.

Storm kicked out before the three count could be completed and looked to the official shaking her head as she was shown the two, the musician asking for three and clapping her hands together three times. Fisk shook his head, telling her it was only two and the match was continuing. Steele shrugged as she pulled Caitlyn up to her feet and Irish whipped her across the ring into the corner. The bubbly blonde hit the turnbuckles back first and stood in the corner for a moment as Diamond once more took a moment to try and win over the booing crowd before she charged in and caught Caitlyn with a face wash big boot in the corner. Steele held her foot in place for a moment as if posing for the fans before she finally lowered her foot and reeled away only to grab hold of the top rope and started to lay into the body of her opponent with a series of martial arts style kicks into her body. Again the referee started the count after getting ignored when asking her to let the Unity Champion out of the corner. As he made it to four, the Gemstone retreated for a moment only to step back into the corner as soon as the referee was satisfied, climbing to the top rope and went for a Tornado DDT…only to land hard on her ass as Storm blocked the move by holding onto the top rope.

Zack: Well done, Caitlyn! She knew where she was, and let Diamond fall where her brain was right there.

Lexi: That was a great showing of ring awareness, and I think Caitlyn’s just found herself an opening here now.

Diamond went wide eyed as she landed on the canvas, hand immediately going to her lower back, taking a moment to gather herself from the hard landing as Caitlyn also looked to be catching her breath in the corner. Steele started to rise and as she made it back to her feet, the New Yorker spun her around, drove a pair of knees into her gut before she grabbed her around the neck and shoved her back into the corner and began to rapidly fire off martial art style kicks of her own into the musician’s body, her foot almost starting to move in a blur as the official called for her to be let out of the corner, starting the count as he did. He reached four and Storm quickly retreated back to the middle of the ring only to charge forwards and deliver a two footed dropkick into her chest. Caitlyn rolled back upwards, coming back up to her feet, rubbing her neck for a moment as she did and as Diamond staggered out of the corner, Caitlyn jerked her downwards into a codebreaker. As she landed the move, Storm kept hold of her opponent and transitioned into a triangle choke.

Zack: Oh, what a great transition! I don’t think I’ve seen that before, and Storm’s got the…Pixie of Pretentiousness trapped! There’s a new nickname for her.

Lexi: Caitlyn’s got her in a vice like grip and she looks like she could hold it all night.

The Gemstone squirmed and wriggled, trying to pull herself free of her foe’s grip as the official checked the hold and asked Diamond if she wanted to submit. She found that Caitlyn had a vise-like grip in the submission, preventing her opponent from being able to pull herself free as her movements started to fade before Steele managed to kick her leg out and hook it over the bottom rope. The referee called for the break, Caitlyn jerking on the head one more time before she released her grip as he reached a one count and rolled away to come to her feet. Diamond lay on the mat, trying to catch her breath only for Storm to pull her up and away from the ropes, hooking her arms as she did and driving her down into the mat with a double underhook slam. Quickly Storm hooked both legs, stacking Diamond up to make the cover.

Zack: Diamond’s all wrapped up, and Caitlyn’s ready to put this away!

One…

Two…

…T–

Lexi: That was the closest we’ve been so far in this match. Caitlyn almost had it there!

Caitlyn nodded her head as the official showed her the two and rolled away, coming back to her feet as she did so. Storm took a moment to wave her arms and encourage the crowd to get loud and they responded with cheers for the bubbly blonde. Diamond started to rise to her feet and as she did Storm charged towards her and left her feet to catch her with a scissors kick to the back of her head, driving her face first into the mat. Caitlyn quickly rolled her over and went for the cover.

Lexi: This could be it now! We’re a three away from Caitlyn claiming the win!

… but no count was forthcoming as Fisk had his attention diverted by Ruby up on the apron, screaming at the official . Caitlyn came to her feet and stared at her for a moment while Mila was rounding the corner with a look of fury on her face. As she did so, the army veteran found Sapphire and a nervous looking Emerald standing shoulder to shoulder between her and Ruby. Midnight shook her head and charged towards them; Emerald turned and bolted towards the entrance ramp as the brunette half of Midnight Storm launched herself into a spear to Sapphire’s midsection that literally took her out of her shoes and sent her down to the floor where she curled up in pain. Meanwhile in the ring, Caitlyn darted towards the ropes, launching herself off the middle and into a roundhouse kick that caught Ruby on the side of the head; the force of the blow causing the interfering Gemstone to spin around on the apron before she fell like a rock to the floor. The crowd cheered loudly and Stom turned back towards her opponent.

Zack: To a nicer girl it couldn’t have happened! Caitlyn’s fighting a battle on two fronts and Mila’s definitely holding up her end of the bargain!

Lexi: Even with the numbers stacked against them, you should never count Caitlyn and Mila out.

Diamond was starting to slowly push back up from the canvas and as she did so, Caitlyn headed back towards her, moving past Steele and into the corner. Storm climbed to the top turnbuckle, facing out to the crown and looked between her legs as Diamond came to her feet. The crowd were getting louder and as the Gemstone turned to face her foe, the bubbly blonde launched herself off the top into a moonsault. It caught the Londoner perfectly causing her to crumple to the canvas and immediately Storm made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Look at the height on the moonsault, and I’m telling you Caitlyn’s got this!

One…

Two…

…THRE—-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Ohhhh c’mon! How the hell did the Delusional Dimwit get her shoulder up then?!

Storm looked to the official, holding up three fingers and getting a shake of the head from Fisk as he confirmed the two count to once more and confirmed that Diamond managed to get her shoulder up in time. Caitlyn nodded her head and came back to her feet where she moved towards the ropes, stretching her leg out on the top rope, giving the crowd the signal for the Storm Rising as she looked over her shoulder. Slowly the Gemstone was starting to pull herself together and rise from the mat. The Unity Champion measured her up and as Diamond made it to a vertical base, Caitlyn launched herself from the middle rope and into the Storm Rising springboard spinning heel kick.

Zack: STORM RISING!! WAIT!!

Lexi: Diamond just saved herself there… unfortunately.

She got nothing but air as Diamond dropped to her knees to avoid the blow. Storm landed on her feet and stumbled a couple of steps trying to find her balance and as she did so Steele popped back up to her feet and launched herself in Caitlyn’s direction, only to take her down to the canvas with a float over neckbreaker. Diamond rolled to the side and lay on the mat as she tried to catch her breath while Storm held her neck with both hands. Diamond forced herself to roll onto her knees and began to push herself up, pulling her foe up with her and pulled her into a standing headscissors. With a grunt of effort, Steele lifted the Unity Champion upwards onto her shoulders, stepping towards the ring ropes as she did and dropped the New Yorker’s shoulder first into the top rope, bouncing her off them as she spun around and drove her spine into the canvas with a slingshot powerbomb. Diamond kept hold of her legs as she leaned forward into a pinning combination, Fisk sliding into position to make the count as Steele kicked her feet up onto the middle rope.

Zack: She’s gonna steal this! Because of course, she is!

One…

Two…

…THRE—-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: No, she hasn’t! The referee caught her in the act!

Fisk stopped the count before he could complete the three, Diamond dropping to her knees with a look of elation on her face and her arms held up in victory and even called for the bell herself when it didn’t sound. Only for Fisk to tell her that he never reached three and started to reprimand her for having her feet on the rope; Steele trying to argue that she didn’t…and even if she did, shouldn’t she still have a five count to break the hold and as five is higher than three, she’d get the pinfall first so he should call for the bell. Fisk did not look impressed with the argument and told her the match was continuing. Steele shrugged as she started to wave Caitlyn back to her feet.

Zack: Steele’s arguing with the referee again, and she wants Storm back to her feet!

Lexi: That is not a smart move on Diamond’s part, but hey, who are we to point out the error of her ways?!

Storm started to rise, pushing upwards from the canvas and rubbing her neck as she did so. As the Unity Champion made it to her feet, Diamond pulled her by the wrist to the middle of the ring where she drove a kick into her gut to double her over and went for the Float Over DDT. Again though, Caitlyn had it scouted as she shoved Diamond away from her before she could slam her down into the mat. Steele stumbled as she landed on her feet and turned back towards the blonde who caught her with a superkick to the jaw. Immediately Steele’s legs turned to jelly and Caitlyn took full advantage as she glared at the rising Ruby and Sapphire, shaking her head, telling them “You shouldn’t do that…” before she lifted Diamond up into the Eye Of The Storm snapmare neckbreaker, spiking Steele spine first into the mat and the blonde dove on top of her opponent, hooking the leg for the cover as Fisk slid into position.

Zack: EYE OF THE STORM!! That’ll definitely do it!!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Yes! I never doubted that Caitlyn could do it!

Fisk called for the bell and Mila retrieved the Unity Title belt, sliding into the ring and helped Caitlyn to her feet, raising her hand in the air as Fisk raised the other. Midnight gave her partner the Unity title and Caitlyn lifted that in the air as the fans cheered her.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…CAITLYN STORM!!!

Zack: Congratulations to Caitlyn Storm in what turned into a group effort by the Midnight Storm to keep it one on one!

Lexi: Caitlyn earned every bit of this win, and can you tell I’m proud of her? I know I’m subtle about it, but she’s honestly one of my favorite people ever.

Diamond rolled out of the ring, holding her neck where she was joined by Ruby who was still holding her jaw, Sapphire cradling her gut and Emerald. The crowd continued to cheer as Mila raised Caitlyn’s hand in the air once more, spinning her around for the whole audience to see as Storm rubbed her neck for a moment with a large smile on her face before the show cut elsewhere.

Missy Stands Firm

A clip from Future Shock’s Global Wars airs, and it shows when Missy signed the contract for the open challenge against Shaw for her Pure Championship. When the show returns live, we find her with her husband and with Amber Carano.

Amber: Fans, you just saw part of what I’ll be talking about with none other Missy.  The other topic I wanted to discuss is why I also invited Adam.

Adam: Glad not to be a third wheel then.

He said with a half smile on his face.

Amber: First of all, Missy, the match you signed for has been set for July 5th on FFW vs. Future Shock in a rematch from Unstoppable 11. Only this time, you’re looking to unseat Shaw and take the Pure Championship. The main thing I think everyone, including me, is curious about is what inspired you to take up the challenge?

Missy: Well, I mean why not, Amber? I didn’t have much else on the schedule and I’m always up for a challenge so it seemed like the perfect win-win situation for me so to speak.

Amber: Judging by the look on her face, I would surmise that you surprised the hell out of her. That you were not who she was expecting in the slightest. Did you get that sense? And do you think you have been in her head ever since?

Missy: You saw that look too, huh? Both her and Kyle had it and it shut them both up pretty quickly, didn’t it?

Amber: It honestly looked like they saw a ghost to me. I’m sure when we hear from them, that it will be only the opposite. But let’s switch gears to everything going on with Cody Kincaid. In recent weeks, he’s been lobbying to return to his old job as second-in-command of FFW, which would put him in charge of both rosters as well as management for Future Shock. I also know he’s been trying to convince your husband he’s changed his ways, but Adam here has been unwilling to accept that because of how he treated you both during SVW’s final months. We haven’t heard where you stand on all this though. What are your thoughts?

Missy: Where I stand on this is firmly by my husband’s side. Cody was a complete ass to both of us for no reason, and I do not blame Adam in the slightest for not wanting to work with or for him in any capacity.

Amber: I do have it on good authority that Cody will be at Future Shock this Tuesday to try once again to sway your opinion, Adam. Samantha has said that he doesn’t come back unless you agree. He’s talked with you before, how do you feel now?

Adam: My opinion hasn’t changed, Amber. I’m not sure why he keeps coming back. I think I’ve been abundantly clear about him and to him on this whole subject. Frankly, my patience with this is starting to wear thin because I’d rather focus on my job rather than telling him no over and over again. And maybe I can save him a trip to Missouri right here. Cody there is nothing you are going to say to me in person or any other way that is going to change how I feel about having you in charge of me or my wife again. Absolutely nothing at all. Not going to happen. Never will happen. Save yourself a flight to Future Shock. The answer is and has been no.

Adam took Missy’s hand as he spoke to her.

Adam: Do you think I’ve been clear enough yet? I don’t know how to say it any better.

Missy: I don’t think you could be any clearer, unless you’ve suddenly gotten exceptionally good at pictionary and could draw him some pictures, maybe?

Adam: Remember, Amber. This is a man who tormented my wife for doing nothing other than showing what a great athlete she was both on her own and in a tag team with the current FFW Champion. This is a man who invited me to a show and accused me of punching him in the face in his office when I supposedly couldn’t handle what he was telling me. That never happened. I’ve never put a hand on him or anyone I love or consider a friend. It’s not like he borrowed my umbrella and lost it. Why should Missy or I forgive any of this just because he says he’s seen the light?

Missy: How can we trust him after the way he acted? It’s like going back to pet a dog that bit you, just because it stopped barking.

Amber: We’ll see if Cody still shows up at Future Shock this Tuesday. Thank you both for talking with me tonight.

The couple head off in the opposite direction before the show cuts away.

Mara Breaks the Curse

A clip from Fury shows the Phoenix Championship match where Mara Werth successfully defended her title against Stacey Sky and Rebecka Hate in a wild triple threat. Then we find the still reigning champion with Allison somewhere inside the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.

Allison: Congratulations, Mara, on your first retention of the Phoenix title. And in a triple threat match, no less. I’m sure that felt great, as well as getting a measure of payback against two women who have made your life hell lately.

Mara: You have no idea just how great that felt. I swear I felt this title was cursed given its recent history and I guess a successful first retention and to do so in a triple threat against someone as powerful and as talented as Rebecka Hate and someone with the agility, daredevil abilities and anger management issues of Stacey Sky goes someway to making sure that curse is lifted. Hopefully it’s just the first defence of many.

Allison: Fingers crossed. I do have some late breaking news for you as it pertains to two matches coming up for you. The bigger of the two? Well your next defense of the Phoenix Championship will be on the biggest stage in women’s wrestling when you defend it at Unstoppable 13 against a brand new opponent. How’s that sound?

Mara: That sounds perfect to me. A chance to move on - at least temporarily - from Stacey and Rebecka. Because I’m sure they’ll both be back and both want this title after coming so close at Fury. Or at least, if they continue to fight each other, whichever one survives that war. When they do, I’ll be ready for them. However, Unstoppable and my next defence…any chance that you might have found out who the brand new opponent is? Do you have a name that we can tease the fans with and convince them to part with their $10 a month to sign up to FFW All Access….as if having access to FFW’s entire back catalogue and all my matches isn’t reason enough.

Allison: Actually I had one name…and then I got another. Originally it was slated to be Ruby Steele after she upset Rebecka Hate on the last Breaking Point before Fury. That certainly entitled her to a shot, I’m sure you’d agree.

The former jailbird nodded her head.

Mara: Certainly. Rebecka is not an easy woman to beat - as we’ve seen over the last couple of weeks and months and with her being at the head of the line for a shot when Ruby beat her, I’d say that puts the Gemstone in a good place to fight me for the Phoenix Championship. So that was one name that you got. Originally. Then you got another…so…is this like another triple threat deal? Or is there going to be a number one contenders match between Ruby and the other name you got to decide? Or maybe we’re borrowing from Crossed Out - also available on FFW All Access and DVD and Blu-Ray - and having an elimination style match?

Allison: Actually none of the above. About an hour before we went on the air tonight, I got word that Ruby’s bandmate pulled her out of the match…and inserted herself instead. So now Ruby will get to watch as you defend the Phoenix Championship against Diamond Steele instead.

Mara looked at the reporter for a moment.

Mara: Okay. So I just want to make sure I understand this. Ruby, the woman who beat Rebecka Hate to get the title shot and who joins Emerald and Sapphire at ringside to ‘cheer’ Diamond on, offering her all the immoral support they possibly can in the process. Her. She’s NOT challenging for the Phoenix Championship. Because the woman of a million stupid nicknames and so called leader of the Gemstones has pulled her out of it to take her place? I just want to make sure that I’m understanding that. Now the big match at Unstoppable. The one taking place in front of 80,000 fans in Ford Field, Detroit. For the FFW Phoenix Championship. Is going to be MARA WERTH, reigning, defending Phoenix Champion…against the caterwauling cun–nope. Family Show…Diamond Steele?

Allison: Precisely, yes. And we haven’t even gotten to the bottom of this rabbit hole actually.

Mara: You’ve been putting in overtime haven’t you? With all these big breaking news items and scoops today. I’m surprised if there’s going to be any left for any of the other reporters to report on.

The Phoenix Champion smiled at her.

Mara: Go on, shoot. Hit me with your angle. What’s the word on the grapevine?

Allison: You’re going to be in the main event of the next Breaking Point. It’s going to be you and your best friend, Harley Shannon, meeting Diamond AND Ruby in a tag team match.

Mara: Awesome!! Me and Harls…we’re tight. We bestest of bestest buds. Sure, we’ve never penned a hit single or given ourselves more nicknames and a bad rapper with ADHD. But between us we’re four time Future Shock Champions; we’re the definitive Phoenix Champions. We’re two of the most impressive wrestling talents in the world and in the Main Event of the very next Breaking Point, we’ll prove it against a woman who was very decorated many years ago…but didn’t exactly have the best record as a tag wrestler with her bestie. And someone who only hangs around with her because they’re related and it would probably make holidays really awkward otherwise. Like really, really awkward.

Allison: How do you think Ruby’s gonna feel when she finds out her tag partner two weeks from tonight yanked her out of a title match at Unstoppable 13 so she could take it for herself?

Mara: Well…I’d hope she’s pissed off and annoyed about not getting the chance to compete for one of the most prestigious titles in the entire industry; for robbing her of the chance to win her first ever FFW singles championship, just a few months after debuting. But, two weeks is a long time. Diamond can make a lot of excuses, do a lot of explainin’ and Hell, who knows, maybe she might find a way to make it right. Personally, I can’t think of a way anyone could make it up to me if they did that sort of dirty to me, but then I’m not Ruby.

Allison: We’ll see what transpires two weeks from tonight on the next Breaking Point. The road to Unstoppable has a lot of twists and turns already, doesn’t it?

Allison thanks Mara for talking with her before the show heads to a commercial for Unstoppable 13 on FFW All Access.

How To Get Elizabeth’s Number

The show returns from the commercial break to a din of boos from the live crowd, entirely due to the two people standing in the ring. One is Kyle Kilmeade, as always, immaculately dressed in a designer suit. Next to him is the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister dressed in a pair of incredibly short and well fitted black leather shorts, a fitted pink halter top with a deep v-neck and a simple pair of black high heels.

Kyle: Before I give one lucky fan the experience of a lifetime with this magnificent creature, Elizabeth Lannister, there’s a little news I want to share first. It’ll be July 30th in front of over 78,000 fans at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan on the biggest stage in all of women’s wrestling, I have sealed the deal. The contracts have been signed when Power & Prestige, this enchanting beauty alongside the “Crown Jewel” Valerie McKinley will challenge the Midnight Storm for the FFW Unity Tag Team Titles. Caitlyn and Mila won the lucky lotto when they defeated NHB for those titles. And that fortune they fell into will be fleeting in the Motor City when they run up against two of the best in the world.

Elizabeth; You see ladies, when Valerie and I say we want something, we stop at absolutely nothing until we get it. And what we want are the Unity Tag Team titles. It’s about damn time that there was a team that was worthy enough to hold those, one we haven’t seen in quite some time. So the clock is ticking, ladies. When time runs out? Your titles will belong to us.

Kyle: Take a few pictures with the titles if you haven’t already, ladies. Now…let’s get to what every man in this arena has been looking forward to all night. Which one of you men in this arena is gonna get the chance of a lifetime to try to impress Elizabeth Lannister? Which one of you is going to shoot your shot like Devin Booker?

The pair exchange smiles as there’s quite a bit of noise in the arena now, largely male before Kyle points to a man in the front row. The man looks to be rail thin, and incredibly pale. Kyle points security over to him to let him come to ringside.

Kyle: Let him in here, guys. Looking at him, this may be the closest to a woman he’s ever been that wasn’t in a magazine.

The thin man is helped over the barricade, and slowly heads up the steps. Kyle holds the ropes open for him before the man turns to the crowd and pumps his fist to get them to cheer him on.

Kyle: Quit waving to these losers, they all want to be you right now. What’s your name?

Fan: Eric.

Kyle: Great. Eric, I’d like you to meet the woman who you will be hoping to charm and disarm tonight. She’s the one you probably have taped to every wall in your bedroom.

Kyle returns to Elizabeth, and lifts her arm to let her turn around and then back. Eric takes a step forward before Kyle intercepts him.

Kyle: Hold up there, cowboy. Let me ask you a question that I probably know the answer to. Is there a woman in your life?

Eric: Uh..yeah. Her name is Miranda.

Kyle: Is she here tonight?

Eric: Nah, she doesn’t like wrestling.

Kyle: Oh, so she’s a moron then. Gotcha. Let me ask you this. Who’s hotter? Miranda…or Elizabeth Lannister?

Eric seems reluctant to answer, but the crowd eggs him on.

Eric: Elizabeth, my dude!

Kyle: Would you dump Miranda for Elizabeth Lannister?

Eric: Hell yeah!

Kyle: I hope she’s watching.

Elizabeth nodded in agreement as she fluffed her hair over her shoulders. She slowly walks over to where Eric stood and reaches out a perfectly manicured finger and begins to trail it up and down his arm.

Elizabeth: Tell me something, Eric. Does your girlfriend…look quite like me?

Eric: Not even close. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.

Kyle: I’m not surprised by that. Alright, Eric. It’s game day.

Kyle produces a card from his pocket with some numbers on it that he keeps shielded from the camera.

Kyle: Eric, on this card is the number you want. That one was written out by the “Lioness” before we came out here. And if you want these numbers, here’s what I need you to do. Night in and night out, Elizabeth is on this mat outworking and outsmarting her opponents. She’s lost blood, sweat and tears in this ring. So what I want you to do…if you want these digits…is get down on your knees and I want you to lick clean that bottom turnbuckle right there.

Kyle points to the lowest buckle near them before going over and patting it with his hand.

Kyle: I want you to lick this turnbuckle clean…right now, and I will give you the number that I know you and every one of these mouth breathers in Cleveland would slap their mother to have. Get to it.

Kyle moves back from the corner as Eric seems to be thinking it over before Elizabeth strolls past him to where she was. And…he went for it. He dropped to his knees in the corner, and started licking the turnbuckle like an ice cream cone. He did it for about 20 seconds before he got up to his feet, and got a pop from the crowd.

Kyle: You earned it, Eric. And I hope we have a spare turnbuckle to replace that one before Lacey gets out here. Eric….here’s the number, man.

The manager hands him the folded up card before holding open the ropes for Elizabeth, and following her out of the ring. Eric unfolds the card, and the number written on it is 7,000,000,000. The fan looks unhappy as he looks back to the pair.

Kyle: That’s how many men on this planet have to be exterminated before the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister would even consider you, Eric.

Elizabeth: Because I am a woman who has standards, and you don’t even come CLOSE to measuring up to them. Not when you are FFW’s Hottest.

The boos in the arena got even louder as Elizabeth and her manager backed up the ramp. He held her arm up to let her twirl around again before the show cut to a commercial for Future Shock Tuesday.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 05:19:53 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2022, 05:12:58 pm »

The show cut back to the ring where it found Kat ready and waiting to begin the introductions.

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish or TV time remaining. It is your Main Event of the evening!!

Zack: That was our last commercial break of the show tonight, and I think Crystal Zdunich’s undefeated streak will be sternly tested against the woman she’s about to meet.

Lexi: Lacey does have a habit of throwing a spanner in the works that way, though I’m sure Crystal is gonna do everything she can to stop that from happening.

A keyboard could be heard playing across the arena, and as soon as it does a huge red carpet could be seen rolling all the way to the ring. The Mega Man 3 Intro Remake is loud as all of the fans begin to get up in excitement. Across the curtains we can see something charging up like a Mega Buster and as soon as it finishes charging a huge pyro goes off as a figure emerges through the curtains in cyan and blue wrestling attire. She smiles twirling around as the fans begin to go nuts. A blonde emerges from the curtains as she claps her hands for Crystal.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring being accompanied by her wife Seleana standing at 5’5 115 pounds she is the “Burning Rose” Crystal Zdunich!!!!!!

Crystal is excited as she sprints to the rope clapping the hands of all of the fans that are cheering her on. She jumps onto the apron and without hesitation she jumps up as high as she possibly can before doing a split to enter the ring. She blows kisses to the fans before bouncing about looking at the entire crowd. Seleana takes her place at ringside smiling. Crystal waits anxiously for the match to begin.

Zack: Crystal has done very well for herself since her surprise return at Relentless in March. She’s been collecting nothing but wins, and I think her speed and agility as well as her experience will be her best allies tonight.

Lexi: I think you’re right, Zack. Crystal has a boat load more experience than Lacey, and that could be a deciding advantage for her tonight.

The lights dim as the opening bars of Smile by Maisie Peters hit the speakers around the arena.

Got bridges to burn and places to run
Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers.

It's my party, my body, my business
It's my town and my crown and my hitlist
It's my world and you're just living in it
Did I, did I, did I finish?
They are my girls, and it's us who's deciding
It's our door, did we say you're invited?
Leave your name and we'll call if we like it
If we, if we, if we like it

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

No more Mrs. Sweet and Miss Nice
No more Mrs. Fuckin' Polite
Time for Mrs. Takin' What's Mine
You don't need him

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

It's my party, my body, my business
If he tries to control me, he's finished
Won't be crying, there's plenty of fishes
And I, and I, and I'm fishin'
You should know that you won't find another
Who will ruin your life and your brothers
Who will take what she's owed when she wants to
Did I, did I, did I stutter?

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

No more Mrs. Sweet and Miss Nice
No more Mrs. Fuckin' Polite
You don't need him
No more Mrs. Lettin' It Slide
No more Mrs. Shut Up and Smile
You don't need him

I got bridges to burn and places to run
Bang, bang and your party's done

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle.

Zack: Easily one of the most egotistical women in this sport, Lacey has made a lot of history to be able to warrant that ego. She’s held almost every title she’s set her sights on, which means you don’t let the ego and the looks fool you into thinking she isn’t damn good at what she does.

Lexi: It’s going to be interesting to see how she handles herself tonight. This is her first time in an FFW ring in four months, and her first match since the Gold Standard was officially disbanded.

Jennifer Stringer was the referee in charge and as Kyle left the ring, she got the okay from both competitors and called for the bell to start the match. Lacey moved towards the middle of the ring where she started to trash talk her opponent, suggesting that she should just lay down and accept her inevitable defeat at the hands of a superior athlete and the future of the company, not the past. Crystal stared at her for a moment before she shrugged and left her feet to catch the red head with a standing dropkick to the chest that sent her down to the mat. Quickly Lacey came back to her feet and Crystal charged her, only for the former tag champion to catch her with a hip toss - though the Burning Rose landed on her feet with her opponent’s arm trapped and quickly drove a knee into Lacey’s midriff, following that with two forearms to the side of her head before she pulled her down into an inside cradle pinning combination.

Zack: This seems extremely premature, but no points off for giving it a shot!

One…

Two…

…THR-

Lexi: That was extremely premature, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Lacey go down that easily in a match.

Lacey kicked out and once more came quickly to her feet, finding Crystal was already upright and looked to connect with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of her head. Zdunich ducked beneath the blow and as the momentum spun the red head around, Crystal rolled her up with a schoolgirl pinning combination.

Zack: And again, Crystal looking to not even break a sweat tonight!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Crystal really isn’t getting paid by the hour is she?

Again Lacey kicked out and came quickly back to her feet only to find Crystal waving her forwards. Lacey obliged her as she charged towards her foe, looking to connect with a clothesline only for Zdunich to counter that into a crucifix pinfall attempt.

One…

Two…

…THR–

Zack: Another near fall. If we’re giving out bonuses for pinfall attempts, Zdunich is making bank tonight!

Lacey kicked out once more and came straight back up to her feet only for Crystal to leap up into the air and catch her with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of the face. It saw the former Unity Champion turn away and quickly Zdunich hooked her arms and dropped to her knees where she pulled Lacey into a backslide pinning combination, Lacey kicking her feet in the air as she did so.

Zack: Near fall after near fall, Crystal’s wanting one of them to stick!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: This is definitely not a tactic I was expecting to see from Crystal tonight.

Again Lacey kicked out, rolling back up to her feet and once more found herself pulled down into an inside cradle by her foe.

Zack: Good Lord! I’ve lost track of the falls as fast as Crystal can go for them!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: Do you think she’s hoping that Lacey will just get bored and decide to stay down if she tries often enough?

Lacey kicked out and this time rolled out of the ring with a look of anger and frustration on her face. The referee told her to get back in the ring as Crystal started to stroll around the ring, stopping at every place where she’d tried to score a pinfall to look out at Lacey and tell her that she was this close to get the win here. And here. And here. And here. And here. And that soon she’d get the win soon enough as she waved her back into the ring. Lacey started to pull herself angrily up onto the apron only for Kyle to stop her, trying to calm her down a little and discuss an alternative strategy with his client. The referee’s count got to seven before Lacey pulled herself up onto the apron and told Stringer to ensure Crystal was in a neutral corner. As she backed the Burning Rose up, Lacey stepped through the ropes. From across the ring, Crystal asked her where she’d like to be pinned against, smirking at the red head as she did so.

Zack: Lacey got her feathers ruffled, and you heard that. Crystal is as confident as Lacey tonight, it sounds like.

Lexi: Given some of the matches we’ve seen from Lacey in the past though, you’ve got to think that Crystal’s just poking the bear here and it might backfire on her.

Lacey was stony faced as she stepped out of the corner only for Crystal to sprint across the ring and leave her feet, looking for the high knee only for Lacey to side step the attempt at the last moment and when Crystal landed and spun around the former Fast Track Champion caught her with a jab to the jaw, following it quickly with a second before she snapped her head back with a European uppercut then grabbed hold of her foe’s hair, pulling her head downwards into a series of raised knees to the head. The referee demanded a release of the hair and started the count. Lacey released on four as she lifted her knee into her opponent’s face for the fifth time, sending the Burning Rose staggering back into the corner.

Zack: Lacey didn’t appreciate how this match started one little bit, and I suspect she’s going to take a little extra enjoyment out of punishing Crystal now.

Lexi: I really hope Crystal had fun at the start of the match, because something tells me she’s not going to have much fun now.

Immediately Lacey stepped forwards and fired off a stiff chop into her chest. Three more followed that before Lacey pulled Crystal out of the corner and sent her down to the canvas with a snapmare takedown. As Zdunich sat on the mat, hunched forwards slightly as she held her neck, Lacey pushed up onto the middle turnbuckle and leapt off to deliver a double footstomp into her shoulder blades. The former Unity Champion pulled the returning Hall of Famer up to her feet and into a side headlock, using it to drive her face first into the mat with a bulldog only to immediately pull her back up to her feet and walked her into the corner where she began to slam her face first into the top turnbuckle. The official demanded the break and started the count, getting to four before the red head stepped backwards, using a handful of hair to pull Crystal back with her and jerked into a hair pull back breaker. Zdunich rolled off of Lacey’s knee and landed face first on the canvas which allowed Lacey to plant a knee in the small of her back as she grabbed hold of her right foot and pulled her into a single leg Boston crab.

Zack: This is a terrific way to stop a speedster like Crystal. Pick a leg, and go to work on it. Or this may be a case of Lacey deciding her next offensive.

Lexi: Or it might just be Lacey having some fun. We’ve seen before that she can have a pretty vicious streak.

Stringer dropped down in front of Crystal, asking her if she wanted to quit and got a ‘No’ from the Hall of Fame veteran as she wriggled and squirmed, reaching out towards the nearest set of ropes as she tried to free herself from underneath her opponent’s knee. Crystal again refused to submit as Lacey pulled on her leg a little more to apply more pressure in the hold before the red haired wrestler stood up and began to spike her foe’s knee into the canvas over and over again, like she was trying to hammer a railway spike home with her foes leg, slamming her knee into the canvas ten times before she finally released her and stepped away, starting to play to the crowd and getting nothing but boos as Crystal held her knee on the mat in pain.

Zack: Lacey could care less how these fans in Cleveland feel about her. The only opinion besides hers that matters is that of Kyle out here on the floor. And he seems pretty happy with how things are going.

Lexi: Well of course he would be happy with this, wouldn’t he? He didn’t look very happy at the start though when Crystal was going for cover after cover.

As Zdunich started to rise to her feet, Lacey waved her upright, circling around behind her with a predatory look on her face, eyes locked on the knee as she ignored the boos of the crowd and launched herself into a chop block right to the back of the right knee. Crystal let out a cry as she landed on the mat and reached for her knee once more as Lacey came back to her feet and started to stomp away at that right knee, the referee telling her to allow her foe to get up from the mat and started a count. The Fast Track Champion stepped back, holding her hands up to show the official that she was following the instructions before the red head stepped forwards once more and grabbed hold of her foe by the right leg, spinning around to apply the figure four but as she turned her back, the experienced veteran placed her boot against Lacey’s ass and kicked her off, sending her into the ropes. The former Gold Standard member hit the ropes and stepped backwards only for her opponent to feed her head between her legs, lifting her up onto her shoulders as she stood and in the same movement, fell backwards to drop her spine first into the canvas.

Zack: Some quick thinking by Crystal right there. Kinda surprised she didn’t go for another cover again. Seemed to be her strategy after the bell, didn’t it?

Lexi: I’d say she’s probably just glad to have a chance to pull herself together at the moment.

As soon as she landed, Crystal sat up, holding her knee for a moment and taking a couple of moments before she started back to her feet as Lacey also started to rise. The pair made it to their feet simultaneously and Zdunich was the first to react, lashing out with a back kick right to Lacey’s jaw. It saw the redhead stagger backwards as Crystal favored her right leg, while she turned and then used that right leg to fire off a Flashing Lights chick kick to the side of the head - the former Fast Track Champion getting her arm up to take the majority of the force on her forearm. Still she stumbled to the side and as she did, the Burning Rose took her feet out from underneath her with a leg sweep, causing all the air to leave Lacey’s body as she landed hard on her back.

Zack: You could hear all the wind getting knocked out of Lacey. She’s already pretty full of it on an average day.

Lexi: Crystal took perfect advantage of the opportunity she got to gather herself. She needs to stay on Lacey though to really make it pay off for her.

Crystal took the opportunity to walk gingerly back and forth, trying to walk off the pain in her right knee as Lacey lay on the mat for a couple of seconds, catching her breath before she finally started to sit up. As she did so, the Burning Rose dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and came back with a two footed dropkick to Lacey’s chest, sending her back to the canvas as Zdunich kipped up to her feet, turning her back on her opponent and immediately leaping high into the air to come down across Lacey’s body with a standing moonsault. As she landed, Crystal came up to her knees, allowing her opponent to roll to the side before Zdunich brought her back to her back and transitioned into the mount position where she started to fire forearms towards her face but only found the red haired wrestler's forearms as she covered up. The official called for the break and started the count. Crystal rolled away as Stringer made it to three and came to her feet where she started to wave her opponent upwards.

Zack: Crystal’s really got her offense rolling now. She wants Lacey back up, but I’m not sure I’d give her the option and not just get her up myself.

Lexi: If Crystal can keep this momentum up, she could be looking at adding to her winning streak.

Lacey started to push up from the mat, making it as far as her hands and knees before Crystal headed towards the ropes and used them for a springboard into a leg drop across the back of her foe’s neck, driving her face down into the mat. Zdunich then pulled her opponent up from the canvas and straight into an Irish whip, sending the former Tag Team Champion into the corner. As soon as Lacey hit the turnbuckle pads, the Burning Rose chased in behind her and caught her with a big boot face wash across her jaw. Immediately the Hall of Famer jerked Lacey out of the corner and sent her in for the ride across to the other corner, following in behind her once more and catching her with a step-up high knee to the jaw before bringing the red head out of the corner with a running bulldog.

Zack: She’s gotta be feeling like a pinball right about now. Zdunich is running the show at the moment.

Quickly Zdunich rose back to her feet and headed back into the corner, climbing up to the top rope where she perched and waved Lacey upwards, causing the crowd to cheer her loudly. As the redhead rose and got her feet underneath her but before she could turn around Crystal launched herself off the top, flipping over Lacey and catching her on the way down with the Diamond Dust cutter. Lacey bounced up and fell back to the canvas where Zdunich made the cover, hooking the legs as she did so.

Zack: There’s Zdunich’s seventh or eighth cover tonight!

One…

Two…

..TH–

Lexi: If she was getting paid by the cover, Crystal would be rolling in it tonight.

Lacey rolled her shoulder before the two count could be completed and Zdunich nodded her head in acceptance of the referee’s count as she pulled Lacey up to her feet and shoved her back into the corner. As soon as the former Fast Track Champion hit the turnbuckle pads, Crystal grabbed hold of the top rope and started to fire off boots into her midsection. Stringer told her to let Lacey out of the corner and began the count, getting to four before Crystal stepped away, circling around with her hands up to show the referee she’d gotten the break only for the Burning Rose to pick up speed and launch herself into a corner clothesline to the red head. Quickly the returning Hall of Famer grabbed hold of Lacey by the wrist and once more sent her barrelling across the ring as she did so, putting everything into the Irish whip and falling to her knees; the former Gold Standard member hit the turnbuckle pads hard and arched her back away from the corner.

Zack: Those turnbuckles may look soft and fluffy, but I promise you they aren’t. They just cover the metal bolt underneath, and Lacey’s hurting for certain.

Lexi: That definitely looked like something she’ll need to ice back in the dressing room after this match is done.

Crystal began to pound her fists into the mat, doing it three times before she exploded forwards and launched herself into a double knee strike to her foe’s chest. The former Unity Champion started to slump in the corner and the Burning Rose hooked her head before using the middle rope to spin her around and stand her on her head with a Tornado DDT. Lacey crumpled to the canvas, landing on her back and again Zdunich made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

Lexi: Crystal has to be wearing Lacey down with all these covers. Is this one it?

One…

Two…

…THR–

Zack: Another near fall for the FFW Hall of Famer there, but wins over Lacey are exceptionally hard to come by.

Lacey kicked out before the three could be completed and Crystal nodded her head, coming back to her feet as the red haired wrestler rolled to her front. Zdunich waved her upwards and as the former Fast Track Champion made it to all fours, the Burning Rose rolled her over into a magistral cradle pinning combination.

Lexi: And another pin attempt from Crystal!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Zack: I’ve lost count of all the near falls Crystal has racked up during this match, but near falls don’t get the win.

Again Lacey kicked out before the three count could be completed, the momentum of the kickout causing her to roll through to her knees as Crystal popped up to her feet. She measured up her foe as she started to make it to her feet before she headed towards the ropes, using the middle one as a springboard onto Lacey’s shoulders where she attempted to snap off a hurricanrana. As the legs of the Burning Rose wrapped around her head, Lacey grabbed her around her thighs and dropped downwards to counter the move into a sitout powerbomb. Zdunich arched her back upwards from the canvas as she turned onto her side, the former Fast Track Champion pushing her legs away from her with a look of contempt on her face. Quickly the former Gold Standard member made it back to her feet and began to stomp down on her spine and lower back until Stringer forced her to back up.

Zack: Lacey’s face tells you all you need to know about how she feels right now. Crystal has really gotten under her skin.

Lexi: There is so much venom in those stomps you can see it radiating out of Lacey in waves.

Zdunich started to rise only for Lacey to pull her the rest of the way up to her feet and send her into the corner with an Atomic drop. Crystal hit the pads chest first and staggered backwards where the red head scooped her up and slammed her foe down into the canvas with Saito suplex. Again, the Burning Rose arched her spine up off the canvas as Lacey came to her feet and moved around her, pulling the woman born in Detroit upwards, pulling her into a front facelock which she used to set her up for a suplex, lifting her up only to drop her stomach first over the top rope. As the Hall of Famer hung over the top rope, Lacey started to drive elbow strikes into her spine, the referee telling her to back off and let her out off the ropes and started the count, getting to four before Lacey backed away; the red head heading towards the ropes and came back with a running knee lift to her foe’s face. Crystal started to slip backwards off the top rope but before she could get too far, Lacey hooked her head once more, pulling her back into the ring until her ankles were resting on the top rope and then brought her fully into the ring and down to the mat with a vicious neckbreaker. Lacey made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Now Lacey’s looking to put this thing away!

One…

Two…

…THR-

Lexi: Close but not close enough, Crystal still has plenty left in the tank yet.

Crystal kicked out and pushed Lacey away from her, the red haired wrestler shaking her head as Zdunich sat up, holding her neck and back. The Burning Rose wasn’t given any time to recover before Lacey grabbed hold of two handfuls of hair and pulled her towards the ropes and threw her throat first across the middle strand before she fell across her back, pulling the middle rope up in order to choke her out more effectively. The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four before the former Fast Track Champion released the hold but only for a second before she again started to choke out Zdunich yet again. Again the referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four again before the former Gold Standard member moved to grab hold of her opponent around the legs, lifting her up as she turned and slammed her chest first into the canvas with a wheelbarrow facebuster. Lacey rolled her over onto her back, keeping hold of both of her legs as she sat on her chest for the cover.

Zack: That may be the knockout that Lacey was looking for! We’ll find out in three!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Still no dice. I think this match could be a contender for most pin fall attempts in a single match.

Again Zdunich kicked out of the pinfall, sending Lacey off to the side. The red haired wrestler glared at the official as she was shown the two count before she turned back to Crystal, pulling her upwards and into position for a piledriver. Lacey tried to lift her off her feet only for the Burning Rose to block the attempt. The former Fast Track Champion slammed three forearms into her opponent’s lower back before trying again. Again Zdunich blocked the attempt and this time countered with a back body drop. Lacey hit the canvas hard and sat up before she rolled to the side and began to come back to her feet only for the Hall of Fame to cut her off with a pump kick to her body as she made it upright. It staggered the redhead backwards and allowed Crystal to catch her with an enzuigiri which dropped Lacey to one knee.

Zack: Crystal may have the fastest feet in FFW, or at least in the top five. That enzuigiri made Lacey forget her birthday right there.

Lexi: What do you think the chances of it knocking some of the ego out of her are?

Zdunich measured her up before she stepped forwards, looking for a shining wizard only for Lacey to duck her head down beneath the attempted blow, causing the high flyer to land face first on the mat. Quickly Crystal came back to her feet and turned towards her opponent only for the former Fast Track Champion to gouge at her eye with her thumb, forcing her backwards into the corner as the referee reprimanded her for it. Quickly Lacey started to fire off kicks into her opponent’s body, again making full use of the referee’s count before she stepped away, stopping the count only for the red head to immediately step towards her foe, grabbing hold of her right leg, feeding it over the middle rope before she reached down to grab her by the foot and yanked upwards, using the rope for additional torque as she wrenched at the right knee; again Stringer called for the break and used the count.

Zack: I know you’re not a trainer, but give me the advice you’d be sharing with Crystal right now if you were her manager.

Lexi: I think my advice would have been to avoid getting caught in the position she’s in right now.

Lacey once more stepped away at four, satisfying the official only to start to fire off side kicks to the knee, taking a four count once more before she went back to pulling and yanking on the foot, putting as much pressure as possible on the knee. The official made another four count and this time stepped between the former Gold Standard member and her opponent, backing her up as she told her off for not letting her out of the corner. Lacey nodded her head and asked the official for a time check. As Stringer went to check with the timekeeper at ringside, Lacey charged forwards and drove a running big boot right between the legs of the Burning Rose. Crystal started to slump down in the corner with her right leg still hooked over the middle rope as the official turned back and gave Lacey the information she was asked for, Lacey thanking her before she pulled Zdunich out of the corner by the hair and this time spiked her into the canvas with a piledriver. The Hall of Famer collapsed to the mat and Lacey rolled her to her back, lazily hooking the leg for the cover as she did so.

Zack: A vicious piledriver, and that could absolutely be the end of Crystal’s night!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: Maybe if it hadn’t of been such a lazy cover, but them's the breaks I guess.

Crystal rolled her shoulder to stop the count before the referee could make the three and came onto her side as Lacey asked the official for the three count, slapping her hands together three times but getting a shake of the head from the referee as she did so. The former Tag Team Champion argued with the referee as she came to her feet, Stringer telling her it was only a two count before the shoulder came up. Lacey waved her away dismissively and played to the crowd for a second, keeping an eye on Crystal as she started to rise. When the Burning Rose made it to her feet, the red head moved around behind her and went to lock in a Full Nelson. Instantly the Hall of Famer started to writhe and squirm, trying to escape the hold before she could interlock her fingers. With a groan of frustration, the former Gold Standard member stopped trying to lock her fingers and instead jerked her up and drove her down into the mat with a Full Nelson bomb instead.

Zack: It’s very hard to get a full nelson applied correctly in FFW, mainly because most every girl on the roster has long hair and it’s hard to get a good grip because of it.

Lexi: Just one of the many pros of having long hair, Zack.

Zdunich reached for her back and as she did so, Lacey was already rising up behind her, grabbing hold of her right leg and pulling it up and across her body, applying an ankle lock as she contorted the Burning Rose into a stump puller. The referee dropped down to ask the Hall of Famer if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from her as the former Gold Standard member continued to torture her with the hold. Still Crystal refused to submit, choosing instead to squirm and wriggle in an effort to alleviate the pressure before she brought her left leg up and started trying to land kicks into her foe’s body. Lacey tried to grab hold of the left leg, finally catching hold of it but as she did, Crystal let out a cry before she shifted her weight, using her leg strength to pull her opponent off balance and rolled her up into a pinning combination.

Lexi: And another pin attempt from Crystal, is this going to be the one to put her away?

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Zack: Lacey’s always been very resilient in the ring, and there’s more proof right there.

Lacey kicked out and quickly came to her feet, Crystal forcing herself upright quickly too and met her foe with a superkick to the jaw, dropping her down to the mat while Zdunich staggered backwards, holding her knee. The Burning Rose shook her head as she slapped both sides of her kneecap, trying to get some feeling into it once more as Lacey took a couple of seconds to regain her bearings and slowly rise back to her feet. As the former Tag Team Champion made it to her feet, Crystal moved forwards, hobbling slightly as she favored her right leg and launched herself forwards into a sling blade clothesline that took her down to the mat. Again the Hall of Famer took a couple of moments trying to get some feeling back into the knee cap as Lacey took a second then started to rise, only making it as far as her knees before the Burning Rose caught her with a boot to the chest, followed by a second to the chest and then a roundhouse kick to the head that rocked the red haired wrestler back on her heels with her eyes looking a little glazed over.

Zack: Lacey’s eyes are glazed like a couple doughnuts right now, and Crystal may be sensing she’s closer to the end than the beginning.

Lexi: This looks like it’s Crystal’s for the taking right here.

Crystal pulled the temporarily stunned wrestler up to her feet, twisting her arm into an arm wringer before she placed a boot against her jaw and fell backwards into a inverted stomp jawbreaker. Lacey fell to the mat, holding her jaw as she rolled to the side. Crystal again took a moment to rub her right knee before she came to her feet, pulling the former Gold Standard member up with her only to spike her forehead first into the mat with a sit out facebuster. Lacey bounced as she landed and rolled over onto her back as Zdunich came back to her feet and backed up a few steps before throwing herself into the Smell the Roses handspring standing moonsault. It landed perfectly and the Burning Rose hooked both legs, as she made the cover, stacking up her legs over her shoulders and holding her low for extra leverage.

Zack: Stacked up like logs, and Crystal’s looking to keep her streak alive!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: And still Lacey is managing to kick out!

At the last moment, Lacey’s shoulder shot up from the canvas to break the count, Crystal sitting up and looking at the referee in disbelief as the two was shown to her. Zdunich held up three fingers with a pained, hopeful expression on her face, almost pleading for the three only for the referee to tell her it was a two count and the shoulder came up a hairs breadth before the three could be completed. The veteran nodded her head as she reached to massage her right knee once more after landing the moonsault before she began to rise to her feet, pulling Lacey up with her. The red haired wrestler though was proving to be something of a dead weight as Crystal struggled to get her to her knees. She hooked her head and tried to wrestle her the rest of the way to her feet and into position for the Rock N Roll swinging snap DDT but the former Fast Track Champion dropped to her knees and started to fire off fists into her right knee causing the Burning Rose to stagger backwards a step or two.

Zack: Every high flier’s weakness are those legs, and Lacey’s made a point of going after them throughout this match.

Lexi: I don’t think it’s just high fliers, Zack. If anyone’s leg gets targeted like that it’s going to become a weakness.

As Crystal reached for her knee, Lacey rose up from the canvas and pulled her foe down into a kneeling jawbreaker. It sent Zdunich back into the ropes and as she hit them, she bounced forwards off them and got lifted up and slammed down into the mat with a spinebuster from Lacey. The former Fast Track Champion stumbled backwards a step herself after delivering the move, holding her jaw as she did so and waved Crystal upwards. Slowly Zdunich made it to her knees and Lacey screamed at her “KNEEL BEFORE ME!!!!” And charged at her, sending her back to the mat with a running big boot to her face. Lacey fell on top of her and reached down to grab hold of the inside leg with a lazy hook.

Lexi: I’m not sure a lazy hook like that is going to get the job done against Crystal.

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: If she had gotten a serious cover, that might have been the end of the match. But her ego prevented that.

Crystal kicked out at the very last second and rolled to her side as she did so, the referee telling Lacey that it was only a two count and that the shoulder came up in the nick of time. Lacey stared a whole through the referee, shaking her head and demanding the three count, continuing to argue with the decision as she came to her feet. Still Stringer stood firm in her decision that it was only a two causing the red head to throw her hands up in disgust before she looked back towards Crystal. The Burning Rose had rolled to the ropes and was using them to pull herself upwards only for the former Gold Standard member to pull her away from the ropes setting her up for the Throe of Passion only for Zdunich to suddenly shove her away. As the former Fast Track Champion found her balance, Crystal caught her with the Flashing Lights kick, stumbling slightly as it landed while Lacey dropped to one knee. Immediately she tried to push back up to her feet, only to drop back down to her knees. Kyle pulled himself up onto the ring apron, berating the official for the count and the way she handled the match.

Zack: Kyle’s giving the referee a piece of his mind, and Crystal’s looking to finish it off!

Lexi: I think we’re moments away from Crystal keeping her streak alive and kicking.

As Stringer moved towards him, Zdunich headed towards her opponent and went to pull her into the Rock N Roll - only for Lacey to blow red powder into her face with the Siren’s Song. Crystal rubbed at her face to try and clear her vision, wiping the powder away as Lacey slammed her down into the canvas with the Throe of Passion swinging reverse STO. Kyle dropped off the canvas to the floor as his client threw herself on top of Crystal, hooking her leg as she did so; Stringer sliding into position to make the count.

Zack: That damn red powder and the SIREN’S SONG!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Lacey has just stolen the match right from under Crystal’s nose.

The referee called for the bell and Lacey came to her feet as Kyle headed up the ring steps and entered the ring as Zdunich rolled to the side, trying to clear her vision still. The referee raised Lacey’s hand in victory, Kyle joining them and raising her other hand.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…LACEY!!!

Zack: The undefeated streak of Crystal since her return comes to an end, courtesy of Lacey and the distraction of her manager. Don’t forget Future Shock this Tuesday night when Nadia Beaulieu makes her first defense of the Diamond Championship against Aviva Miller in the main event!

Lexi: Once again Kyle has earned his money tonight. And how could anyone forget Future Shock, that’s like blasphemy or something, Zack.

The redhead had her hand raised once more by her manager before she headed towards the corner, climbing the ropes to celebrate, Kyle applauding her while the crowd booed her loudly. Zdunich rolled out of the ring and started to use the apron to try and clear her vision before staggering towards the announce desk, looking for a bottle of water to splash over her face. Meanwhile Lacey continued to celebrate her victory before the show faded out.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 04:53:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: