Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 01:44:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW vs. Future Shock - July 5, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW vs. Future Shock - July 5, 2022  (Read 205 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 05, 2022, 11:58:57 am »

Live from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
July 5, 2022

One marquee after another is shown outside multiple arenas around the country and the world shows Future Shock events and shows since the promotion went on the road this year. Then scenes from various airports are seen as fans wait to see and meet the girls as they are getting ready to board flights. “Coming Home” by P. Diddy featuring Skylar Grey begins to play.

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming

We then see footage from quite a few meet & greets showing many of the Future Shock talents signing autographs and taking pictures with fans, including the Future Shock Champion Sydney Christensen, Shaughnessy O’Neill, Madyson Stone, and the Shaolin Belles.

I'm back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong (yeah)
(I'm back baby)
I feel like there's nothing that I can't try
And if you with me put your hands high

Then we cut to the skyline of Boston, Massachusetts and many of the city’s most famous locations, including the Future Shock Arena. Then it cuts to Logan International Airport as many of those same women from Future Shock are arriving, and getting welcomed at the gate by Bostonian fans.

I'm coming home
I'm coming home

The fans welcoming them are shown getting hugs and handing the girls gifts now that they are back in the show’s home city. Then we see the exterior of the TD Garden tonight with FFW vs. Future Shock on the marquee before going inside to a roaring crowd. Pyrotechnics shoot from the stage, where we see two entrance tunnels on the stage with each show’s logo above them.

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming... home

The music keeps playing as the camera pans the arena, showing the Celtics jerseys hanging from the rafters and then down to Zack and Claire ringside at the broadcast booth.

Zack: It’s damn good to be home tonight! One day removed from the 246th birthday of our country, and we are as live as it gets in the hometown of Future Shock and the cradle of democracy in Boston, Massachusetts on FFW All Access! You are hearing and seeing 19,773 fans who sold out the TD Garden in seconds when they found out the women of Future Shock were coming home!

Claire: One of the fastest sell outs in Future Shock history and they’re hanging from the rafters in the Garden tonight because we’ve got a stacked card and tonight we could see history made. Not at least in our main event which could easily headline the biggest show in FFW…mostly because it has and it was one of the most talked about matches in history.

Zack: That’d be the Pure Championship match, where it’s going to be a rematch from Unstoppable 11 between Shaughnessy O’Neill and Missy. A rematch nearly two years in the making. Shaw will either retain her title and tie the series 1-1 with Missy, or the challenger will be the next Pure Champion and do what no one else has ever done: hang two losses on Shaw.

Claire: Like I said, this is going to be an historic night and you know that both Missy and Shaw will leave it all in the ring tonight - both in search of the bragging rights between the two longest reigning FFW Champions and for the Pure Championship. Hubris might finally bite Shaw in the ass after offering up the open contract the way she did.

Zack: You’ll also see the Wicked Storm in action representing FFW against the Shaolin Belles in a first ever meeting on a night with a lot of those on the card. Michelle and Kristina are a handful and then some with those two leeches at ringside, but we’ve seen what the Belles can do when the odds are stacked.

Claire: Yeah, we got a preview of the Storm’s antics last year in Future Shock when they were tormenting Target Acquired and No Holding Back and looking to collect every tag title possible. The Belles will need their head on a swivel and be on the top of their game and totally focused to weather the Wicked Storm tonight and come out on top.

Zack: Ashley Whitmore just joined Future Shock in recent months, and has shown how good she can be each time. Tonight though, she was hand-selected by Savannah Star as the opponent she wanted to face. I have a feeling Savannah picked her to try to embarrass her, but we’ll find out.

Claire: It represents a huge opportunity for Ashley Whitmore against one of the best on the FFW main roster and a woman who has been in the FFW Championship in recent months. If Star makes the mistake of underestimating her opponent tonight, Whitmore could score one of the upsets of the year.

Zack: Ruby Steele of the Gemstones will find herself in the ring with Madyson Stone. We’ve seen Ruby having some…differences of opinion with Diamond, but she can rely on herself tonight. Madyson is going to be a tall mountain to climb though.

Claire: Madyson has been making a name for herself of late and we know from her reign as Anarchy Champion that she is one of the toughest women on the roster. Ruby will have to use her full arsenal tonight and make sure to exploit her speed if she’s gonna have a successful night.

Zack: Speaking of Diamond, she’s got a date with River Campbell. Future Shock’s Wrestler of the Year has some old business to settle with her former bandmate, Claire. But there’s a new wrinkle. Her manager, DOC, has promised he’s going to get in Kyle Kilmeade’s face tonight in the locker room to get the match signed with Ashley Marie Chase. I don’t know about the wiseness of that choice.

Claire: If I was DOC, I’d try to get some backup before he goes confronting Kyle. The Gold Standard might be no more, but Kyle still has clients here in Future Shock…and a body guard who won’t be in the slightest bit worried about putting DOC down for the count. As for Diamond, she gets to pay for what River sees as past sins against her. We all know what Diamond is capable of so River is going to have to show why she is the Wrestler of the Year tonight.

Zack: I don’t know about you, but I expect a very partisan crowd tonight with the Future Shock girls back in Boston in the Garden. They haven’t seen this roster in six months since they went on the road, after all.

Claire: I completely agree with that sentiment Zack. This crowd is going to be the extra man for the Future Shock roster. The FFW girls are walking into hostile territory tonight, but I’m sure they’ll rise up to the challenge and do whatever they can to win the night.

Zack: 5 matches on tap, so let’s get things going! I have a feeling big things are gonna happen tonight, so let’s send it up to Lexi.

The show cuts to the ring with the show logo on the mat, and the alternating logos on each corner of turnbuckles. But most importantly standing in the ring in a somehow even shorter dress than usual was Lexi Carmichael.

Lexi: BOSTON!!

That gets a very loud pop from the crowd, which brings a wide grin to her face.

Lexi: WHICH SIDE IS GONNA WIN TONIGHT?!

The fans begin chanting “Future Shock” repeatedly, getting a high thumbs up from the blonde bombshell.

Lexi: WHO’S GOING HOME LOSING?

A “FFW!” chant began after that, drawing two thumbs up from Lexi.

Zack: Lexi’s informal polling certainly tells you where the crowd stands.

Claire: We’ve got a decidedly partisan crowd tonight. We’ll see if they get sent home happy or if there’s going to be a riot on the streets of Boston tonight!

Lexi: The opening contest of FFW vs. Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit.

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston begins to blast all across the speakers and as it does, we are able to see Ruby Steele emerging from the curtain. She is clad in a sparkling ruby glow in the dark jacket. The jacket shines brightly and she excitedly sprints to the ring. Diamond emerges from behind the curtain to support her cousin although her eyes are too focused on her pocket mirror where she just admires her hair.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring being accompanied by Diamond Steele, she weighs in at 112 pounds Ruby Steele!

Ruby however is over the top excited as she does some cartwheels before finishing up with one massive backflip. She giggles before she slowly slides into the ring. She nips up to her feet and blows kisses to the crowd before she bounces about waiting for the match to begin

Zack: If you ask me, Ruby should be the one challenging for the Phoenix Championship at Unstoppable 13 at the end of the month. But instead, her manager yanked that away from her to take it herself. And she’s out here with her too… you’d think Diamond might be prepping for River coming up later.

Claire: You’d think but I guess Diamond figures that she’s known River a long time and is confident enough in her veteran abilities and instincts that it’ll power her past the Future Shock Wrestler of the Year. As for Ruby, you know she’ll probably be looking to score a big win and put on an impressive performance tonight to underline that she should be getting that Phoenix Championship shot.

The lights go out completely as Legendary starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupts, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of a female standing center stage is highlighted.

Hold up, no, you didn't bow, bow
I ain't the chick to walk behind you 'round town
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down, baby

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come up the sound of an engine revving plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke covers the stage for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal Madyson and Stone standing with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.

Oh, I'm a machine when I do it
I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down

Lexi: Introducing at this time from Salem, Oregon, she is the reigning Future Shock Nova Champion…...MADYSON STONE!

Baby, you're the man
But I got the, I got the, I got the power
You make rain
But I make it, I make it, I make it shower
You should know, I'm the one who's in control
I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget
Who got the power?
I got the, I got the power
Hold up!
(My turn)

Madyson takes off at a run to the ring and jumps straight up onto the apron, standing there for a moment to survey the crowd before she pulls the top rope down and hops over it into the ring. She makes her way to her corner and hops up to sit on the turnbuckle as she awaits the start of the match.

Zack: Madyson has more than paid her dues since joining Future Shock with her sisters some time back. Plus she’s just 3 days removed from winning the Nova Championship on Breaking Point’s 200th episode. Think that’ll make Ruby’s job easier since she’s a fair bit fresher?

Claire: It’ll certainly be interesting to see how well Madyson has recovered from that contest - it might bite her the longer the match goes on. However, in the early stages it might prove a benefit for her - just 3 days removed from a match could see right up to speed and ready to roll. Like the playoffs…the number of times a team wins game 7 and goes on to win the first game in the next round against a team that swept their opponents, you know?

Referee Ashley Pruitt calls for the bell as Ruby loosens up in her corner, all the while Diamond is checking out her hair in her compact on the floor. It’s clear quickly the fans are behind Madyson, which brings a grin to her face as they meet in the center. Ruby offers her a handshake, which Madyson looks a little reluctant to accept.

Zack: You know normally, I’d say to be wary about this, Claire. But I think Ruby could be on the up and up here. What about you?

Claire: I think I’d still be a little wary. Even if she’s on the up and up, once you’ve got hold of one another, there’s a lot you can do. A fist bump I’d maybe go for, though.

Diamond shouted at her bandmate to thumb her in the eye, which caused Ruby to look over her shoulder with a dour look. She’d barely had time to turn back with she was rushed with a shoulder tackle into the nearest corner. Madyson started hammering shoulder thrusts into Ruby’s body repeatedly before whipping her across to the far corner. A running knee to the body doubled her over, and Stone planted her with a swinging neckbreaker before going for the cover.

Zack: No handshakes in this one, just a desire to win! Madyson’s looking for it early!

ONE!!

Ruby kicked out as the one hit the mat, and Madyson was already back to her feet. She dragged the blue-haired musician to her feet, and started landing European uppercuts one after another that tagged Ruby back into the ropes before a discus lariat sent her through the ropes to the floor.

Claire: Ruby took her eyes of Madyson and the witch is making her pay for it. The Gem Stone is learning that lesson the hard way tonight.

Diamond moved around towards her bandmate, and helped her to her feet. The vocalist told her to get back in the ring, and boosted her up to get her in there faster. That backfired on her as Madyson caught her flush with a backfist that nearly sent her off the apron until the witch hooked her head and brought her back inside with a vertical suplex. Ruby barely got back to her feet before Stone hit the near side ropes to nail a knee lift to her chest followed by a snap DDT into the cover once again.

Zack: Ruby barely had time to get herself together before Diamond got her back in the ring, and Madyson’s taking full advantage!

ONE!!

T-NO.

Once again, Ruby kicked out just a half second later than before. Stone rolled her onto her stomach to hammer her with forearms to the back of her head before applying a seated side headlock.

Claire: Diamond’s intervention certainly seems to be helping Madyson a lot more than her bandmate right now. This is one way traffic to start this contest and the fans are lapping it up!

Ruby didn’t stay on the mat long, and managed to get back to her feet even though she was still stuck in the hold. She tried to shoot Madyson off without much success, so instead a kidney punch to the body landed that froze the witch in place and allowed Ruby to get free. And she followed that up with an inverted facebuster that drove the back of Madyson’s head into the mat. Steele rolled away from her, collecting herself as she got to her feet.

Zack: Nice counter from Ruby there. She got herself free, and followed up with a big impact to give her a second that she didn’t get ringside with Diamond.

Claire: She needed it badly. There’s a chance for her to get a foothold in this contest here and maybe prove that her manager shouldn’t be allowed to steal the Phoenix Championship shot from her.

Madyson rolled towards the ropes, and used the middle to help her get up. But it didn’t work long before Ruby hit the far side, and came back with a leg drop across the back of her head as she was hanging over the middle rope. Steele grabbed that rope and snapped her off it with a shake before using the near side ropes to hop off the middle with a splash to Stone’s body. Ruby dragged her away from the ropes before taking off again, this time showing amazing agility as she leapt to the top rope and bounced off with a split-legged moonsault!

Zack: LOOK AT THAT!! Ruby scaled those ropes like you and I step up on the curb, and she’s certainly in the driver’s seat now!

Claire: She’s hitting her opponent hard and fast and from all angles. It’s hard to play defense when you’ve got no inkling where the next shot is going to come from.

The Gem Stone went high risk once again as she darted towards the corner, and scaled it next to deliver a senton bomb across Madyson’s body before hooking the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: And again, more high risk and more high reward! Ruby could be close to a huge win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NO.

Madyson got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Ruby sat up. She looked to be building her own confidence as she pulled Madyson back to her feet. Stone was hoisted onto her shoulders before Ruby delivered a Death Valley driver.

Claire: From high risk to high impact! Ruby is really testing the mettle of a former Anarchy Champion as she started to chain some offensive moves together.

Ruby darted to the nearest corner, climbing up to the middle and about to do something before Diamond got her attention and told her to go all the way to the top rope. The blue-haired wrestler didn’t seem to want to do that thorough, but Madyson made it moot as she popped up between her legs and took off with a running Liger bomb that bounced Steele off the mat. Diamond shouted at her that she needs to listen better.

Claire: Madyson can give Diamond an assist there. Once again she caused Ruby to take her eye off the ball and the pendulum swings in Stone’s favor.

Zack: Diamond needs to keep her ass on the floor, and let Ruby handle business herself. She was doing just fine on her own there.

Madyson took a couple seconds to get herself together after all the offense she had absorbed, and got back to her feet. Ruby wasn’t far behind her in getting up though, and Stone trapped her arms under her own before a series of headbutts landed against Steele’s face. It sent the musician staggering backwards before Madyson darted towards her with a lungblower that flipped her over to the mat. She pulled her up again, hooking her arms behind her into position for her finisher….but Ruby countered by standing up and delivering a back body drop to the witch. Then she dropped to a knee, trying to recover as Madyson was beginning to rise again.

Claire: Madyson looking to put an end to this one but Ruby saw it coming. You can see how much has been taken out of her though. Whoever recovers first will be in prime position in this match.

Zack: It’s been back and forth like a volleyball on the beach with these two. Like you say, it’s practically a race now to see who can get up the fastest.

Ruby was the one who got up the fastest, but only by a half second. She barely had time to turn around before Madyson surprised her with a backstabber that dropped her onto the mat again. The brunette pulled her up a second time into position for her finisher, but Ruby ran her backwards into the nearest corner. It knocked the wind out of Madyson, and Steele took a couple steps back before leaping into the air to deliver a hurricanrana that snapped Stone out of the corner head first onto the canvas.

Zack: Madyson might want to wear Ruby down some more. That’s twice she avoided certain disaster, and once again, the momentum has swung back.

Claire: That single mindedness from Madyson in the hunt for her finisher…it’s costing her right now and could well cost her the match if Ruby gets rolling once more.

Stone started back to her feet, and absorbed a jawbreaker that sent her in the other direction to slump over the middle rope. Ruby’s eyes widened as she took off for the far side, and came back with her tiger feint kick (619) that sent Madyson onto the canvas. She dove on top of her for the cover as Pruitt fell into position.

Zack: I think that’ll do it!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

Madyson got her shoulder up in the nick of time, and Ruby sat up. She took in deep breaths as Diamond told her to finish her off. Except she used a few curse words.

Zack: What do you think she’s trying to do, Diamond?

Claire: No one ever accused Diamond of being the sharpest knife in the drawer…though at least this advice seems to be causing Ruby less of a distraction than her previous attempts to help out.

Ruby got back to her feet, and headed for the nearest corner to make her way to the top rope. She quickly came off with a frog splash, but Madyson got her knees up in time. It folded the wannabe rock star into a ball before she rolled out of the ring to the floor. Madyson started to stir inside the ropes, and sat up to get herself together. Diamond darted around to Ruby, and knelt in front of her as she tried to put a pair of brass knucks on her fist.

Claire: Seriously?!? Does Diamond really think the referee won’t spot this attempt? She’s hardly being subtle.

Zack: I’m not sure Ruby’s realized it yet honestly, much less the referee. She’s heading back into the ring though one way or the other!

Seemingly unaware, Ruby crawled away from Diamond and started to pull herself onto the apron and climb back into the ring. The musician made it back inside as Madyson rushed her, looking for a haymaker. But Steele blocked it and was about to return fire with one of her own till she saw the knucks on her hand.

Zack: She just spotted it…and so did the referee!!

Pruitt grabbed her hand and started to pull them off just as Madyson caught her with a kick to the gut followed by her double underhook facebuster! Stone made the cover as the referee tossed out the knucks and dropped to count the fall.

Zack: BLACK MAGIC!! Third time’s the charm!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Madyson did the same. She got her hand raised to a pop from the crowd as Diamond shouted at Ruby, wanting to know what was wrong with her.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……………….MADYSON STONE!!!

Claire: Madyson picks up the win in a back and forth match while the divisions between the Gem Stones seem to be growing ever wider.

Zack: Congratulations to Madyson on a hard fought win, and putting the first W of the night up for Future Shock. She did an outstanding job!

Diamond continued shouting at Ruby as she rolled out of the ring, holding her head in pain from Madyson’s finisher.

Zack: Listen to this, Diamond’s reading her the riot act. She did her best, Claire!

Claire: Yeah…and she might have done even better without her manager’s interventions tonight. Diamond might want to look in the mirror.

Madyson celebrated with the fans along ringside as she returned to the back, and then we go to a commercial for upcoming programming on FFW All Access.

Aviva’s First Pool Party

The show cuts to the back, and we find a pairing we haven’t seen together before. One is Aviva Miller, one of the newer additions to the Future Shock roster. And she’s looking expectantly towards Jake, who is holding a microphone like he’s waiting for something. He also doesn’t seem to realize the camera is running as he casually chats with her.

Jake: Sara said she had to go get something out of her rental, she’ll be right back and then you can discuss stuff.

Aviva: Okay but uh… I don’t think anyone told the crew.

Jake looked a little confused till he saw the red light, and immediately straightened up and brought the microphone up too.

Jake: Okay! This is Jake…filling in for Sara who had to… well it doesn’t matter now, I guess. I’m here with Aviva Miller, bartender turned badass wrestler for Future Shock. Hi, Aviva!

Aviva: Hey Jake! I may not be on tonight’s card, but I had to come check out FFW vs. Future Shock anyway. After all, one day I might be on one of these, so I should probably get a look at my potential competition, right?

Jake: Right! But to be honest, you’re in for a lot of firsts, I’m positive of that. I mean did you expect to be in the ring with a champion so soon after joining? By the way, you and Nadia put on one of my favorite matches of the year so far.

Aviva: That makes me really happy to hear. Nadia is amazing, and it was really an honor to have my first title match in Future Shock be against her. I didn’t think I would get an opportunity as quickly as I did, but I think it went a long way toward showing everyone just how good I am.

Jake: It did with me, but I’m not a decision maker except on After Shock… you’re welcome on there anytime! But like I say, there’s plenty of firsts here for you. I do have it on good authority you’ll have one on the next show. I don’t know how long you’ve been watching, but we have an annual pool party every summer. That’s on the next show, and I know you’ll be involved in that!

Aviva: Don’t worry, Jake! I did my homework when it comes to Future Shock, so I’ve seen some of the most recent pool party shows. They look like so much fun, and I’m excited to be making my pool party debut this year!

He leaned in slightly as if he were about to tell a secret, even though he was still on camera.

Jake: Then there’s some other rumors I heard about plans for you. I don’t know if you want to hear them, but I hear things and…yeah. If you’d rather it be a surprise or something, that’s cool too.

Aviva: Oh, I definitely want to hear these rumors! It’ll be fun to see which ones end up being fact, not just rumor.

Jake: I have a pretty good track record. I already told you about the pool party. I also heard you will be part of this year’s Future Shock Cup. Since you’ve watched the pool parties in the past, I’m sure you are familiar with the Cup.

Aviva: Yes I am, and I’ve seen what it’s done for the careers of past winners. That’s a huge opportunity for me, and I’m very interested to see who else will be in the match.

Jake: The prize this year is a Pick Your Poison contract to face anyone on the entire roster you want. Well I mean the Future Shock roster, but yeah. If that woman also has a title, you can decide if you want a shot at it. That’s a pretty great prize. So for example, you could name Nadia and go for a rematch if she’s still the champion. Or anyone really!

Aviva: That’s really huge! I’ll definitely be keeping my eye out to see who I want to use that Pick Your Poison contract on, if I happen to win the Cup.

Jake: The only other thing that I heard might happen…. You being a part of the next Global Wars possibly.

Aviva grinned brightly.

Aviva: I was hoping that you were going to say that. Global Wars was a big reason why I wanted to come to Future Shock, and it means a lot that I’ll be the first woman to represent the nation of Israel in the competition.

Jake: I’m glad I was able to give you stuff to look forward to. Aviva, it’s been awesome talking with you, and like I said, you’re welcome on After Shock anytime. It really runs the gamut when I have guest hosts…

He says with a shake of his head before the show goes back to the ring.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 09:38:24 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 11:59:09 am »

Lexi: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit.

Zack: The one thing I think the Belles may have going for them heading into this match is they are used to dealing with teams who like to wreak havoc. After all, they’ve been dealing with the Heat and then there was the Dollhouse.

Claire: Experience can always be a difference maker, Zack. The Belles have that and determination in spades…plus the crowd are solidly behind them. That’s certainly going to push them tonight, no matter what shenanigans they might face.

The lights dim and then "No One Will Survive" by CFO$ begins to play as smoke gathers at the entrance. After a few moments Veronica Chandler walks out followed by Dante Knox and then by her clients Kristina Spencer and  Michelle Storm. Michelle stands on the top of the ramp with a huge smirk on her face as she looks over at Kristina who is wearing shades and a leather jacket and has her barbwire bat dragging on the floor. She lowers her sunglasses as the lights come up and scoffs at the crowd before her. She pushes her sunglasses back up on her face and shakes her head in disappointment as Michelle looks on in distaon as well. Michelle, Dante  and Veronica make their way down the aisle making sure not to  allow the crowd to touch any of them or Kristina who looks ready to pounch on any fan stupid enough to touch her.

Lexi: Coming down the aisle accompanied by Vivacious Vee and Dante Knox hailing from The City Of Angels and Sin City,  and weighing in at a combined two hundred fifty pounds - “THE WICKED” KRISTINA SPENCER & MICHELLE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Collectively known as THE WICKED STORM!!!!!!!!!

Dante climbs to the apron and holds the ropes open for Veronica and Michelle who have climbed up onto the ring apron.  Kristina walks around the ring slamming her bat down on the ring steps before slamming her bat onto the announce table freaking Kevin out. Kristina finally slides into the ring and raises her barbwire bat into the air as Michelle drops to her knees n front of her partner and extends her arms to the side getting cheers from hardcore fans and jeers from everybody else. Veronica stands off to the side applauding her clients and talking with Dante.  Michelle scales the ropes in a corner  and demands the crowd show them respect. Kristina stares at the referee and stalks him into a corner before Veronica walks over and gives him instructions on how to referee the match. Kristina then removes her shades and jacket and hands her barbwire bat to Veronica. Michelle removes her mask and cape and hands them to Veronica as well and then starts loosening up with shadow boxing as Kristina lays across the ropes behind her in the corner

Zack: It’s abundantly clear that the Storm are enough for anyone to handle, but lately we’ve been seeing Vee Chandler getting her hands dirty at ringside during their matches. And with Dante being the worm he is, this is going to be a very stiff challenge for Angelina and Arabella.

Claire: Vee’s becoming like a third member of the team and if Dante pulls out all the tricks he knows to distract the referee…well, this could quickly become a handicap match in everything but name.

As the intro to Fall Out Boy’s “Immortals” hits, Arabella Townshend and Angelina Fantastica enter from opposite sides of the stage, meeting in the middle at the top of the ramp with a high-five that sets off bursts of pyro. The two of them then take off down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as they approach the ring.

Lexi: Now making their way to the ring - the British Belle Arabella Townshend, the Shaolin Stunna Angelina Fantastica, from London to Staten Island to right here in Future Shock, they are the Shaolin Belles!

Both girls hop up onto the apron at the same time and they exchange a nod. While Angelina flips backwards over the top rope, Arabella steps through and joins her partner in the center of the ring. They go to pick opposite corners of the ring, climbing up onto the turnbuckles and waving to the fans, soaking in the cheers before they head to their corner to get ready for the match.

Zack: I don’t care what arena this match could take place in, because the Shaolin Belles are always going to be the fan favorites! And why shouldn’t they be? They have referred to themselves as the heart and soul of Future Shock, and they’d certainly be on my draft list if I was starting my own promotion.

Claire: No matter where we’ve been they’ve always had the crowd fully behind them and are regularly mobbed for autographs when they are out and about. This team has it all, speed, power, determination, resilience, a never say die attitude and they’ve never needed to take a shortcut. All those qualities are going to make it a very long night for the Storm in my opinion.

Referee Kevin Fisk called for the bell to start the match, and it was Michelle who immediately moved to the center of the ring awaiting one of the Belles. Arabella and Angelina bumped fists, and Fantastica stepped out to the apron. Arabella looked back at Michelle, and met her in the center as the two stared into one another’s eyes. Townshend had a height advantage as she looked down a bit before they locked up in the center. The Brit easily pushed her back into the ropes until Michelle tried to catch her with a thumb in the eye on the break. But instead, Arabella caught her by the wrist and snapped her over to the mat with a judo throw. She held onto the arm though, and put her hand on the mat before stomping her fingers.

Claire: Nice judo throw from Arabella and a smart move to start taking away her grip and use of that hand already. This could be a long night for Storm.

Zack: Storm likes to throw hands, and she’s got someone across from her who can do the same exact thing! And she can also throw her around too.

Michelle got to her feet, shaking her hand in pain before Arabella grabbed that arm again. This time, she went for an arm wringer once and then again. It brought Michelle to a knee before Arabella began driving an elbow into her shoulder. Michelle tried to get free, only to find her hand placed on the mat and getting her fingers stomped a second time. That angered and hurt her at the same time as Storm got to her feet, and went for a left hook. But Townshend ducked that, and hoisted Michelle on her shoulders for a Samoan drop to the mat. As soon as the Brit was back to her feet, another hard stomp to Michelle’s hand sent her rolling out of reach.

Claire: Townshend is looking to dissect that arm with her early offense and it’s already got Storm looking a little frustrated; a little angry and mistakes are creeping in.

Zack: That’s about the third time she’s got those fingers stomped, and that may be what’s hurting Michelle most out of the offense so far. The fingers are pretty delicate after all.

Storm got to her feet more angry now, and charged towards Arabella with a running knee. But she caught a boot to the chest as she got close, and Arabella caught that raised leg to counter into a leg hook Saito suplex that deposited Storm upside down in the corner. Before she could get upright, Townshend darted towards her with a running knee to her body. And when she saw her hands on the mat, that same hand got a fourth stomp with a little more height this time. Michelle corrected herself, clutched her hand to her body and rolled out to the floor.

Zack: Sometimes when anger is guiding your judgment, mistakes are gonna happen. Just like you had said, Claire. Michelle needs to refocus, or she’s gonna end up with broken fingers.

Claire: So far Arabella has had an answer to everything the Wicked Storm has tried thus far. Dante and Vee have to try and take this chance here to calm Michelle down and get her on a gameplan to turn this around.

Arabella stood in the center of the ring with her arms crossed, looking as though she were waiting for a bus. Michelle finally climbed up onto the apron as the referee got to six, and Townshend immediately rushed her with a running forearm to the side of her head. It stunned her for a second, and allowed the former Nova Champion to use the top rope to slingshot her back into the ring the hard way. Vee screamed at Fisk for hair pulling as Arabella tagged in Angelina. And the tall pale Brit used the same move as Michelle was getting up, slingshotting her partner over the top rope into a flying shoulder block to put her down again.

Zack: I must have missed the hair pulling, and the Belles have swapped out. Angelina came in like a rocket!

Claire: That just shows the desperation of Vee as she watches her client get beat down and hasn’t even landed a glove on either of the Belles right now. This cannot be how the Storm imagined this match going tonight.

Angelina pulled Michelle to her feet, and fired her into the Belles’ corner. Storm stepped out a second later, and caught a shotgun dropkick to the chest that drove her back into the corner again. Then the body shots came into play as Angelina began throwing hands with lightning speed, combinations to the body before an uppercut to the jaw landed. She backed up a couple steps, and then connected with a scorpion kick to the head before tagging Arabella back into the match. Townshend snapped off a vertical suplex just before Angelina landed a Lionsault and rolled out to the floor.

Zack: I gotta tell you, Claire. I have never seen any team take the Wicked Storm like the Belles are. It’s like absolutely nothing in the strategy is working for them, and the Belles are having target practice tonight.

Claire: The Belles are doing a phenomenal job of smothering the Wicked Storm right from the opening bell tonight. Just haven’t given them a chance in the slightest so far. They need to do something desperately to change this up or it’ll just be one way traffic till Storm gets pinned.

Arabella yanked Michelle back to her feet into another arm wringer, twisting that arm over and over again before she whipped her across for the ride. Storm reversed it, and sent Arabella instead. As soon as the Brit hit the far ropes, Kristina caught her with a kick to the lower back that stopped her in her tracks before Storm connected with a lariat that sent the Brit over the top rope to the outside. That’s when the boos started, and only intensified when Michelle leaned over the top rope and plugged each side of her nose to blow it out onto Arabella.

Zack: From your lips to God’s ear, Claire! Kristina must have heard you, and now the Storm have their opening. Plus—well that’s just disgusting.

Claire: Yeah…that’s not…and I imagine that’s only going to make Arabella more angry. Storm could yet live to regret that; she might well get mauled if Townshend gets a chance to get back into this contest.

Feeling more cocky now, Michelle started taunting Angelina to come into the ring. And she didn’t have to ask twice as the former Future Shock Tag Champion stepped through the ropes. Fisk went to separate them and get Angelina back to her corner. Meanwhile on the floor, Arabella had gotten back to her feet and seen where Michelle blew her nose on her. But she didn’t get much of a chance to react before Vee caught her with a spinning heel kick to the body that put her on her knees. Chandler backed up a few steps, and delivered a knee trembler after that. Seeing the referee still with Angelina and Michelle, Vee connected with a backstabber before rolling towards Dante, who was applauding her. Kristina threw Arabella back into the ring just before the referee regained control of the match.

Claire: And Vee is making sure that Arabella’s time on the outside isn’t spent recuperating. I’m really thinking we need to get two referee’s out here anytime anyone brings a whole entourage to ringside with them.

Zack: I’d not argue if they wanted to do it for every match in general, can’t hurt and they are already here.

Fisk looked curious as he surveyed the situation, but couldn’t call what he never saw. Michelle tagged Kristina into the match, and the pair joined forces as they scooped Arabella upside down into a stalling brainbuster. Spencer went for the cover with an outside leg hooked.

Zack: The Storm’s starting to get it together now, but I’m not sure Arabella’s had enough taken out of her.

ONE!!

TW-NO.

Zack turned out to be right as Arabella kicked out before the two came down. Spencer sat Arabella up long enough to apply a rear naked choke on the mat, and turned to her side to keep from being pinned.

Claire: Kristina’s got this hold well applied and Townshend has to try and find an escape quickly before this hold puts her to sleep.

Vee encouraged Kristina to squeeze as tightly as she could, and it looked like the former SVW Adrenaline Champion was doing just that. Fisk dropped to a knee to check if Arabella wanted to stop, which she didn’t. Spencer squeezed a little tighter, and then applied a body scissors to make the submission worse. Fisk held up Arabella’s arm, and let it fall once. It fell a second time, but the third time…they were close enough to the ropes for Arabella to find the bottom and wrap her hand around it. The referee got the break on four before Arabella was left laying on the mat as her hand slid off the bottom rope. Kristina dragged her away from the ropes, and went for the cover.

Zack: Arabella may be out cold right now, and Kristina’s gonna put the lid on it!

ONE!!

TWOOOO!!

TH-NOO!!

The shoulder came up in time for the Brit, and Kristina sat up enough to pummel Arabella with right hands to the face. She stretched out behind her for the tag to Michelle, and then they both put the boots to her until the referee got Kristina back to her corner.

Claire: Have to hand to the Storm, they might have used underhand methods to get this far, but they are showing excellent teamwork and chemistry together to maintain their advantage.

Michelle pulled the Brit to her knees, and pelted her with elbows to the top of her head till Townshend slumped against her legs for a moment. Storm looked pleased with herself as she pulled the Brit up, and connected with her fisherman’s buster DDT into a cover!

Zack: Now Michelle’s looking to end it after nailing that STORM WARNING!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOO!!

Arabella’s shoulder came up again before the three, and Michelle started to grind her forearm across the Brit’s face for a few seconds. When she got back to her feet, she started yelling at her to get up again.

Claire: Storm might want to stop yelling at her to get up and continue to wear her down. All her yelling at her opponent is doing is giving Arabella time to get her bearings.

Arabella was slow moving though, and finally got her feet under her. Michelle watched her like a hawk before swooping in to apply a full nelson on the taller woman. The problem was Arabella’s hair, and Michelle couldn’t manage to get her fingers together. Townshend drove her backwards into the farthest corner, knocking the wind out of her and getting free. That was until Michelle went to grab her…and walked into a spinning roundhouse kick that sent her through the ropes to the apron! Arabella dropped to her knees inside the ring as Angelina had her hand out, calling to her for the tag.

Claire: Michelle made a slight mistake right there and Angelina is crying out for the tag and the opportunity to take the fight to the Wicked Storm.

Zack: That roundhouse kick from Arabella is devastating! That’s two women she’s sent out of the ring with it in almost as many matches.

Townshend started heading towards her corner as Michelle made it back inside the ring. The brawler went to grab her just as Arabella tagged her partner, and Angelina bounded over the top rope into the ring with a flurry of right hands. She started unloading on Michelle before grabbing her head. Fantastica took off for a bulldog, and used Kristina’s chest in the corner for a springboard before she nailed it, The blonde landed ringside, and Angelina nipped back to her feet.

Claire: Fantastica using her speed to full effect her and she just spiked Storm face first into the canvas right there! With an assist - albeit unwittingly - to Kristina.

Zack: Spencer’s body got used for a springboard, and the Storm have a whole new problem with a fresh Angelina rocking and rolling in there now!

Michelle was starting to get up again before Angelina took off for the far side. She came back with a flying headscissors that drove Michelle head first into the canvas. The New Yorker popped back to her feet again, and headed towards the corner. Dante hopped onto the apron to distract her, but Fisk went to intercept him and get him down. The problem was it was still a distraction as Kristina entered illegally, and ran up the corner to catch Angelina with a cyclorama. Michelle dove across her for the cover as Spencer bailed out of the ring and Dante hopped back to the floor!

Claire: Dante’s earning whatever these three choose to pay him and they might be about to add a W to the FFW side of the scoreboard!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Arabella made the save with a guillotine leg drop across the back of Michelle’s head, sending her rolling off the cover as the Brit was still not recovered.

Zack: I don’t know if Angelina would have kicked out of that, and Arabella made sure we’d never know the answer!

Kristina came back in with a look of anger on her face as she punted Arabella as she was trying to get up. The two started trading hands near the ropes as Michelle dragged her thumb across her throat. She rolled the elbow pad back on her arm to expose it, and pulled a dazed Angelina back to her feet. Storm yanked her forward into her bull hammer elbow before diving into the cover!

Zack: That’s her favorite! There’s the knockout shot!! The Storm are leaving with the win!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Angelina BARELY got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Michelle pounded the mat as she demanded a three. Fisk told her it was only two and went to try to get their partners out of the ring again. Dante rolled a roll of dimes to Michelle, which she then loaded her elbow pad with as she got back to her feet.

Claire: Angelina just manages to survive but she won’t if she gets nickel and dimed here! She’s gotta try and avoid this and make the tag!

The fans were deafening in their boos now as Michelle made sure the coins were in place. She pulled Angelina up, and into position for the elbow a second time.

Zack: Don’t let it happen like this!!

Mchelle yanked Angelina forward with another bull hammer elbow in mind, but Fantastica ducked underneath it. Storm spun around into a stunner that bounced her off the mat before Angelina lunged across her to make the cover!!

Zack: That was one hell of a stunner!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Kristina tried to get away from Arabella to make the save, but the Brit held her foot to stop her until the bell sounded. Townshend made it back to her feet, and helped her partner up to get their hands raised by the referee.

Lexi: Your winners by pinfall………………THE SHAOLIN BELLES!!!

Claire: A huge Stunner!! Massive impact from Angelina and the former Future Shock Tag Team Champions have picked up a big win tonight!

The Boston crowd roared in approval as the girls were announced the winners, but the Wicked Storm were not as amused as Kristina found a kendo stick and started striking them both across the back till they were back on the canvas. The stick was broken into pieces as she pulled Michelle out of the ring with her and her managers.

Zack: To the surprise of absolutely no one, the Wicked Storm are sore losers! They may have gotten the sneak attack, but they didn’t get the win!

Claire: No, they certainly know how not to endear themselves to anyone at all and Kristina might be thankful that she’s on the FFW roster and doesn’t have to worry about getting a receipt!

The Boston fans booed as the foursome headed up the ramp out of the arena. And it was only a couple seconds before another pair of women emerged from the back.

Zack: What….are they doing here?!

The camera showed both halves of Latina Heat heading down the ramp in their street clothes. Dani had a small pouch in her hand as they looked around, almost as though they were making sure no one was looking…in an arena full of people as they climbed into the ring.

Claire: I don’t know…I don’t even want to try and guess. These two have their own form of logic and delusions. Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s only gonna anger the Belles.

Both girls kicked Arabella out of the ring to the floor, with Francesca in particular spitting on her before they turned their attention to Angelina. Garcia sat the groggy brunette up, and started running her fingers through her hair. Dani unzipped the pouch she brought, and pulled out an electric shaver.

Claire: These two have a death wish don’t they? They’re trying for suicide by wrestler aren’t they? Someone has to get out here and stop them already!

Dani had a little trouble but finally got the shaver turned on. Francesca grabbed a handful of Angelina’s hair to hold up as she told her to go ahead.

Zack: I can’t believe….maybe I can….these two are going to shave Angelina’s head after the match they just had!

Claire: Yes they are and then they’d better run for their lives. If the Belles catch them and that’ll be the last we ever hear of Daniela Ruiz and Francesca Garcia.

It was clear Francesca was looking forward to it by the grin on her face as she encouraged Dani to get started. Garcia dropped to a knee as deafening boos continued throughout the TD Garden. And just as she was about to begin….she froze. That was because standing outside the ring looking back at her was Arabella…and she had a steel chair in her hand. Francesca had her back to Townshend, and continued telling Dani to start shaving.

Claire: Dani’s seen a ghost! She’s absolutely frozen with fear right now! And Francesca doesn’t even realise!! This could be glorious, Zack!!

Zack: Things are about to go sideways for Latina Heat…and here she comes!!

Arabella slid into the ring as Dani dropped the shaver, and bolted towards the ropes as the chair BARELY missed coming down on top of her head. Francesca looked up to see what happened, mouth agape and eyes wide open as she saw Arabella standing over her. The Brit wiped the spit off her face Garcia had left on her seconds ago.

Zack: Dani nearly got beheaded…and oh Dear God…. Francesca….You spit on her, you’re trying to steal her boyfriend…..

Claire: The sins just keep on mounting up and this might be the moment where she has to pay the piper!

Francesca dropped the shaver and dodged out of the way as Arabella swung for her head with the chair. Garcia darted for the ropes, but got caught by the back of her jeans as she continued crawling but not moving forward. The fans were ROARING!

Zack: We nearly got two decapitations, but I think Latina Heat may be a partner down in a matter of seconds!

Claire: I think you might be right! They’ve pushed their luck way too far! Arabella’s going to take out all her rage and frustration on her right now!

Dani jammed a thumb into Arabella’s eye, blinding her before she ducked out of the ring and quickly pulled Francesca with her to the floor. Townshend held her face in pain for a moment before the Heat took off towards the back and disappeared. Arabella got her sight back, watching the ramp before she helped Angelina back to her feet. Fantastica was feeling her hair as Arabella told her they didn’t get any of it.

Claire: The Heat just, JUST managed to escape by the skin of their teeth and live to fight another day, but they have to realise that their time will come and an awful lot sooner than they might have originally thought!

Zack: Arabella’s letting her partner know they weren’t successful in their attempt to shave her bald tonight, but I seriously doubt that’s going to make Angelina any less furious about this situation. I understand wanting to make a name for yourself….but you don’t want it in the obituaries!

Claire: You’re right, but I think the Latina Heat come from the school that believes any publicity is good publicity. So long as people are talking about you, that’s all that matters. And might be sorely underestimating what Angelina and Arabella are capable of doing.

Angelina, now more alert, was not the least bit happy as she looked to be just as angry as Arabella. The pair stepped out to the floor, and Angelina grabbed Lexi’s microphone to deliver one message with venom dripping from her voice.

Angelina: WE’RE GOING TO END YOU.

That got a big pop from the crowd as they started towards the back walking with a purpose.

Zack: I hope the Heat left the engine running, Claire.

Claire: All they can do now is delay the inevitable Zack. They might run tonight, but like a pair of Terminators, Angelina and Arabella WILL find them and WILL hurt them. Badly. Latina Heat might end up having one of the shortest careers in wrestling.

As the Belles disappeared through the tunnel towards the back, the show cuts to a commercial for Unstoppable 13.

The Snarktopus

A clip from Breaking Point’s 200th episode this past Saturday shows Adam chatting with Allison as they were both passed by a woman not seen in several years. As the clip ends and we return to the live broadcast in Boston, there we find Nessa Wall once again. Except this time, she’s joined by Sara holding the microphone.

Sara: Nessa, welcome to FFW vs. Future Shock here in Boston.

That familiar caustic grin crosses the lips of the petite blonde.

Nessa: The pleasure’s all yours, I’m sure.

Sara: I think the question on everyone’s mind after Breaking Point 200 was what brought you out to Los Angeles for the show?

As Sara asks this, Adam appears behind her though she doesn’t realize it yet. He stuffs his hands into his pockets as he listens after giving a little wave to Nessa.

Nessa: You mean besides celebrating a milestone? The 200th episode is a pretty monumental occasion, after all. 

Sara remains oblivious to Adam still behind her.

Sara: As you might notice, there’s been a few changes around FFW since the last time you were here. One thing I’d be interested to know is which roster you are going to be part of now that you’re back.

Adam feigns as though he’d like to know too as he stands behind Sara, who still hasn’t noticed him yet. Nessa’s eyes are on him for a moment, that smirk growing on her lips before she turns her attention back to Sara.

Nessa: Things might have changed around here, but my allegiances haven’t. I’m sure if you think back real hard to the fall of 2012, you’ll remember where I made my biggest splash here in FFW: in Future Shock. Makes sense to celebrate a decade of greatness by returning to the place that really launched my career.

Sara: That makes sense considering Adam didn’t look like he was too surprised to see you at Breaking Point 200.

Nessa: Goes to show you, sweetie… you should never burn a bridge in the business. Never know when you’re going to need to cross over again. Now, if you don’t have any other inane questions to ask, I have something more important to do. Toodles.

As she finishes speaking, she heads off to the left. Sara watches her until Adam passes her by, and joins the newest addition to his roster as Sara was the one left looking surprised.

The Master Negotiator

The camera next found River putting the finishing touches on her gloves right before her match with Diamond. While she finished applying them, DOC was standing a few feet away and looking at his fists, slamming one of them into his other hand before he joined his client.

DOC: You got this, and Diamond needs to get the hell knocked out of her too. Are  you amped up yet? Psyched up? Ready to take all those years of aggravation out on her?

The musician nodded her head.

River: Trust me, DOC. I got this. Years and years of pent up aggression; of anger…of frustration and annoyance. I’m going to go all Hulk on her ass. I’m going to give her the beating that she has deserved since she was a kid - the likes of which she hasn’t seen since she was walking around with the Ultraviolence Championship on her shoulder. And I’m not going to need weapons to do it.

DOC: You do that! You go take care of business, and I learned where Kyle’s clients were situated in the locker rooms. You handle Diamond, and I’m gonna go knock on doors till I find him.

River: NO! NO! No! Look, DOC, I appreciate your determination. Your desire. Your drive. I like that you’re trying to make things happen and seize the initiative and force the issue here with Ashley and the defunct Aggression Championship that she’s toting around with her. But there’s more than just her around who is a client of Kyle and there’s his bodyguard to boot too. So, why don’t you just sit here, watch and enjoy me beating the Delusional Dunce, the Crackpot Cretin, the Talentless Tormentor of Music Fans from pillar to post. And afterwards, we’ll go find Kyle. Together. Or better yet, we’ll find Adam or Bri and talk them into making the match. I’m sure it’s one all the fans want to see and they’ll do it like that.

She snapped her fingers together as best she could given the gloves she was wearing.

DOC: That’s the thing though. Adam can’t help with this, not with what I want. Kyle has to agree to it.

He stopped for a second as he looked at the puzzled expression on River’s face.

DOC: What I want is for her to put that Aggression title on the line one last time against you, so you can win and put it in your trophy case where it belongs. Adam can’t force her to put up a title that isn’t in Future Shock.

River: Okay. I appreciate it. But you know Kyle might not exactly be willing to put that title on the line. He might not even be happy to put her into the match. Not when he sees what I do to Diamond in a couple of minutes…at least not without a hefty sum of money, probably. If you’re going to go ahead and do this… just…just don’t do anything too stupid, okay?

DOC: That’s why I’mma do it during the match. He can’t see what you do to Diamond if he’s talking to me! Haha! I’m just gonna try to catch him alone….and bring this camera guy with me so we can document it that he agreed. You know what a master negotiator I am!

River: I…you’re…I don–

The musician took a deep breath.

River: Yeah. Yeah, DOC, you’re a master negotiator. One of the best in the business. Promise me that if he’s not alone though, you’ll just keep on walking. No need to get into any needless confrontations or anything.

DOC: I can handle it, don’t worry. Hell, I even offered to negotiate a new deal for Leighana when she was around. But she was already locked in, and was pretty happy with CK.  You two could have been a kickass tag team!

River: Yeee–aaaaahhhh. I’m sure Leighana and I…I’m sure we might have really, really been something. Just don’t go get yourself any plans about trying to team up with anyone else. At least not without talking to me about it first. And there’s another Golden Rule here - absolutely no collaborations with any of the damned Gemstones, okay?

DOC: Promise!

The two headed out of River’s locker room heading in opposite directions as the show cuts to a package detailing the history between River and Diamond.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 10:24:34 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 11:59:20 am »

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit.

Zack: You could easily say this match was years in the making, because it’s been that long since River was part of Diamond’s band. That was before it was called the Gem Stones, and also before Steele turned into…..who she is now.

Claire: Before River even debuted as a wrestler against Sydney Holt so many years ago in SVW. Rivers made no secret of her disdain for her former bandmate. You’ve got to imagine that she’s wanted this chance ever since she signed her first contract in this industry.

Diamond and the Gem Stones begins to blare all across the sound system and as it does we are able to see the likes of the Gem Stones playing on a tron. Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire are all playing various instruments as we are able to see Diamond Steele emerging from the curtain with a microphone in her hand. She sings as loudly as she can to the sound of boos. Diamond smirks as the constant boos just cause her to sing even louder.

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring she is…

Diamond smirks as she uses her own microphone to quickly cut off Lexi. She proceeds to do her own introduction.

Diamond: Ladies and gentlemen making my way to the ring. Being accompanied by all of my Gem Stones of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald! I am the SHINING STAR, I AM THE SPARKLING SENSATION, THE SADISTIC SIREN, THE GLITTERING GODDESS, THE SORCERESS OF SUBMISSIONS, THE MISTRESS OF THE MICROPHONE AND THE CONQUERER OF CATCH WRESTLING. Weighing in at 7.5 STONE from LONDON ENGLAND! I AM DIAMOND STEELE!

Diamond stops to take in the boos of the audience. She points to the entrance curtain where Ruby Steele, Sapphire Taylor, and Emerald McAdams all make their way out to join her. Together they finally make it to the ring. Diamond quickly runs up the ring steps and she grabs the turnbuckle as hard as she can. She immediately leap frogs over the ropes and bounces about before she flips off the booing crowd. She throws the microphone to the side before she cracks a wicked grin. She opens up a pocket mirror and takes a moment to admire how beautiful her hair is as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: It’s starting to remind me of the tag match with all these flunkies at ringside, the entirety of the band and their manager. I think I liked her better when she was Kate. Were you able to catch all those nicknames, Claire?

Claire: I zone out after the first two or three. Credit to her for being able to remember them all, I guess but wow…you’d think a woman who could do all she proclaims to be able to do wouldn’t need the only people who tolerate her stood at ringside cheering her on, wouldn’t you?

The lights extinguish inside the arena only for a hockey style goal horn to sound; causing a spotlight to snap on and highlight the one, the only, River Campbell stood at the top of the stage playing to the crowd, waving her arms to get them to join in with the clapping and the opening “Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh’s…” of “The Enforcer” by Monster Truck. She nods her head, reveling in it as the lyrics kick in.

“I'm not looking for a fight
If you come at me tonight
I'm gonna make you sorry.
Don't try my patience, son
There's a reason I'm the one,
People stand aside for.”

With a smirk on her face she sets off down the ramp, beating her chest as she does so. When she reaches the ring she climbs up the ring steps. Entering the ring, the musician continues to play to the fans by standing on the middle rope and raising her hand in the air. She repeats this on all four sides of the ring before returning to her corner and waiting impatiently for the match to start.

Lexi: From New York, New York, weighing 133 lbs, standing 5’7” she is the 2022 Future Shock Wrestler of the Year...RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Zack: Now that’s not a nickname you just heard, fans. River certainly is 2022’s Future Shock Wrestler of the Year. She doesn’t need a lot of platitudes like her opponent. All she needs is a ring and skills! She may end up having to knock out a few of these geeks at ringside tonight.

Claire: I don’t think that would phase River in the slightest. She’s not the most technically gifted wrestler you’ll see in this industry but she sure does love a fight and is more than happy to throw fists. These ding dongs at ringside want to get involved then I’m sure the longest reigning Diamond Champion in Future Shock history will loosen a couple of teeth for them.

Referee Stephen Wilson called for the bell to start the match, but Diamond didn’t seem like she was ready to go just yet. Instead she held up both hands, and moved to the center of the ring. The cameras picked up what she was saying as she spoke to River, who was cautiously moving forward. She asked River to let bygones be bygones, and put the past behind them. She wanted them to be bosom buddies, and offered her a spot in the Gem Stones if she wanted it. Emerald climbed up onto the apron, smiling and nodding and telling her she could be Topaz in the group.

Zack: Well….I can’t say I expected this. I know River has her own band, but apparently she can be Topaz with the Gem Stones if she wants to call off the match tonight.

Claire: Topaz? I’ve seen a lot of River’s promos and interviews and she’s never really struck me as the type to want to take a stage name. Let alone one that makes her sound like she’s a stripper or one that has her playing second fiddle to someone.

The Boston crowd had no interest in River doing that, and it was beginning to become clear that River felt the same way. She told Diamond that she wasn’t interested, and glanced back at Emerald when she looked to be coming into the ring. River was about to stop her before Diamond jumped her from behind with a high knee that sent her into the ropes. Steele pulled her head down for a trio of knees into the face before flinging her into the corner. The wannabe rock star caught her with a discus elbow to the mouth before using a snapmare to bring her out to the mat. She then told River her music was garbage, and she’d never be a good Gem Stone before delivering a falling elbow into her head.

Claire: I’m not sure what is going to offend River most. That Diamond thought she might take her up on the offer, that she jumped her or her opinion on River’s music.

Zack: She may want to stay on River bell to bell, because otherwise she may have just dug her own grave tonight in Boston.

Diamond dragged the sole of her boot across River’s face before pulling her back to her feet. She shoved her into the nearside ropes, and caught her with a kidney punch when she bounces backwards. Steele pinned her left arm behind her before delivering a back suplex, causing the guitarist to land on it and Diamond immediately followed up by sitting her up and applying an overhead keylock submission on the same arm.

Zack: The uh…Sorceress of Submissions is starting off by going to work on River’s left arm, and that’s not a bad idea. River likes to throw hands, as we know. Diamond’s trying to make sure she has one less to throw tonight.

Claire: Diamond is looking to show us what she can do tonight. Though, short of her breaking that arm, I’m not sure it’ll stop River from throwing left hands at her - she’s fought through the pain barrier before and this might be a little more personal than last time.

As Diamond kept the hold applied, Wilson checked to see if River wanted to stop the match. She made it clear she didn’t, and the purple-haired singer tried to twist the hold a little tighter. That made Campbelll grimace, but it turned to a scowl when Diamond began ruffling her hair like a small child. River’s face grew angry quickly as she began to get back to her feet, causing Steele to transition into a standing hammerlock behind her.

Zack: Diamond’s doing everything she can to piss River off tonight, and this match is barely 3 minutes old. Credit to her, she’s staying on that arm.

Claire: It’s a gameplan from Diamond but I don’t think it’s at all smart for her to be annoying River the way that she is.

River reached behind her, and ended up grabbing a handful of hair that the referee told her to release. When she did, Diamond shoved her into the ropes. And as soon as she landed against them, a running clothesline to the back sent her over the top rope….but River held on with both hands and skinned the cat back into the ring as Diamond was looking at the crowd and mocking River with air guitar playing.

Claire: Diamond’s going to get the fright of her life when she turns around and she’s about to get beaten like a drum right now.

Zack: Now’s not the time to be playing air guitar, especially when River is standing behind her and not looking the least bit amused.

Diamond finally turned around as River charged her with a double leg takedown, and started unloading with right hands to her head. It caused a pop from the crowd before she rolled to her feet, and dragged Diamond up with her. Another flurry of rights landed before Campbell whipped her across to the far side, and scooped her over her shoulders on the rebound into a gutbuster across her knee. It curled the vocalist on the mat, and caused her to start rolling towards the apron. River quickly followed after her, and grabbed her feet as Sapphire grabbed her hands on the outside for what turned into a tug of war.

Claire: These two keep this up and Diamond’ll leave Boston a couple of inches taller!

Zack: This is starting to turn into a King Solomon situation with Diamond being split in half for both of them.

Neither side was having much success, and Diamond was being stretched by both of them as a result. Campbell finally let go, and darted towards the ropes to deliver a wrecking ball dropkick between them to Sapphire’s chest. It sent her backwards into the barricade as River landed on her feet on the outside. Sapphire came forward, and River caught her with a back elbow to the mouth before whipping her into the barricade.

Zack: Sapphire’s not booked tonight, Claire, and she’s conscripted herself into a match anyway! Meanwhile, this is giving Diamond a little breather.

Claire: River’s dealing with the traveling circus at ringside but like you said, there’s a chance here that she’ll find the ringmistress waiting for her when she finally decides to climb back in the ring.

River glanced over towards Ruby, who was around the corner from all the activity and not getting involved at all. Campbell turned just in time to see Emerald coming up from behind, but stopped her in her tracks as if she were frozen to the ground. The Wrestler of the Year climbed up onto the apron just as Diamond went for a shoulder thrust to her body…but Campbell brought her knee and caught the purple haired wrestler on the top of her head. River used a sunset flip over the top rope to go for the cover.

Zack: Look at this agility we’re seeing out of River! I’ve never seen her use a sunset flip!

ONE!!

TW-NO!!

Diamond broke up the pin attempt by clapping her legs around River’s head to box her ears. It disoriented the guitarist for a moment, and allowed Steele to roll away from her.

Claire: Diamond got caught coming forwards but it wasn’t quite enough to pick up the win for River. Now, though, she’s got to refocus on the experienced veteran across the ring from her.

A running knee to the chest caught River as she was trying to get up, and rocked her long enough for Diamond to grab her left arm, and pin it to the mat so she could begin dropping knees repeatedly into the shoulder. Six of them landed before Diamond scooped her up into a hammerlock slam in the center of the ring, and applied an arm bar submission. Wilson moved around to check about stopping the match, but River had no interest in that.

Zack: Diamond’s right back to work on that left arm, and she’s got good ring positioning for it at the moment. Like you mentioned, River is giving up a lot of experience to the uh…Mistress of the Microphone.

Claire: Should we really be encouraging her to continue with all these nicknames that she’s given herself? Though I guess, credit where it’s due, she is really taking it to River and showing a laser focus on the left arm.

It wasn’t very long before River was back to her feet, now in a standing arm bar. The guitarist broke it though with a sidekick to the stomach that doubled Diamond over for a second, and allowed Campbell to bounce off the near side ropes with an ax kick that dropped her where she stood. The fans were behind her once again as she shook her left arm briefly, and grabbed Steele as she was trying to get up into a wheelbarrow facebuster. She landed it perfectly, but immediately started rubbing her arm and shoulder.

Zack: Like we’ve seen before, River’s starting to feel the effects of these submissions but she’s fighting through it. But it’s painful to do a lot of things when only one arm isn’t hurting.

Claire: Yeah, but that arm will suddenly start hurting a whole lot less if she can pick up the victory tonight. Especially given the acrimonious history between these two.

Campbell got back to her feet, and took off for the far side. She rebounded quickly with a double knee drop into Diamond’s back. A second double knee drop followed before she pulled the vocalist to her feet, and executed a butterfly suplex before rolling across her for the cover with the leg hooked.

Zack: Another new addition to River’s arsenal! Reminds me of Katie Keller!

ONE!!!

TWO-NO!

Steele got her shoulder up as the two hit the mat, and River got back to her feet. She rolled Steele onto her back, grabbed both of her feet, and catapulted her chest first into the top turnbuckle, where she slumped across it as soon as she landed.

Claire: This is part of the reason why River won the Wrestler of the Year award in Future Shock - she’s never been happy to rest on her laurels, she’s always striving to improve and add new moves to her repertoire.

Campbell watched her briefly as Steele tried to stand up on the middle rope to get down, but that’s when the guitarist headed for her. She grabbed her arms, and brought her back to the mat with a crucifix powerbomb! She lunged across her for the cover with the outside leg hooked again!

Zack: Now borrowing from Luther Thunder with that crucifix powerbomb!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOO!!

This time, they were too close to the ropes as Diamond kicked her foot across the bottom rope as the three was coming down. Wilson pointed it out to the Wrestler of the Year, causing River to shake her head in dismay.

Claire: You’re seeing the benefits of experience right there. Diamond knew where she was and Wilson was in the right place at the right time to see the foot on the ropes.

River got back to her feet, and began using ax handle blows across Diamond’s back. She made a glance towards the corner, as if an idea came to mind. And she dragged the purple haired singer away from the ropes before making her way to that same corner. Campbell got to the top rope, and patted her elbow over her head before diving off for a top rope elbow drop. But Steele rolled out of the way, and she crashed into the mat instead. The frontwoman of the Gem Stones scampered towards her, and quickly applied a cross armbreaker!

Zack: It’s always feast or famine when you up top, and River got nothing but the canvas! Look how Diamond capitalized immediately, and went right after the same arm!

Claire: This could be the mistake that costs River the match!! Diamond’s got her caught and is showing no signs at all of letting go of the hold.

The referee darted into position to see if River wanted to stop the match. She shook her head at the question as Diamond continued to pull on that injured arm. River tried to grab the ropes with her other hand but they were inches out of her reach. Wilson checked again, still getting a no from the former Diamond Champion. And just to make it worse, Diamond lifted her head up and started biting her fingers at the same time until the referee glanced back and saw her doing nothing of the sort.

Claire: That’s just rubbing salt into the wounds, biting her fingers like that. If anything though, it might fire up River a little bit more and could give her the adrenaline to hulk up and power out of this.

Zack: It may well do, but I think all her focus right now is on her left arm that is being dissected second by second by the obnoxious leader of the Gem Stones.

The referee checked again as the crowd was chanting for River, trying to get her back into the match. Diamond responded by trying to twist her arm against the shoulder as she kept the hold applied, causing River’s face to darken in pain. Campbell reached out again for the ropes, but it was still too far away. So she began using that hand to pull them towards the ropes. Her fingernails dug into the mat as she pulled before finally getting the tip of her middle finger across the bottom rope. Diamond held till the referee got to a four count, and got back to her feet.

Zack: River used everything she had in her to drag them both those few inches so she could get a break. She was in that hold for a while though, and Diamond seems like she’s found her second wind now.

Claire: She’s had plenty of time while she’s had that hold locked in to catch her breath and assess her next couple of moves while River’s had to burn up an awful lot of energy to get the break. Diamond knows she’s in pole position right now.

Steele grabbed that same arm, and yanked it a few times before dragging River back to the center of the ring. She told the crowd River was about to quit as she started to apply her submission finisher, a seated Fujiwara armbar. But as she got River’s arm between her legs, Campbell surprised her by rolling her up with the other arm for an inside cradle!

Zack: This is Diamond’s favo—LOOK AT THAT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Diamond just kicked out in the nick of time, and got to her feet in a foul mood. She blamed the referee for counting the fall as River rolled herself to the nearest corner and started to get to a crouch with her left arm held tight against her body.

Claire: Just a little warning for Diamond right there. We know because we’ve seen it match after match, that River won’t stop fighting with everything that she’s got till the bell rings and is more than capable of picking up the win tonight. Even banged up the way she is.

River’s foot started pawing the mat like a bull ready to come out of the gate. And when Diamond turned around to find her, Campbell exploded out of the corner with her Clothesline from Hell with the right arm! Steele almost flipped in midair before she hit the mat, and Campbell went for the cover with both legs hooked by the good arm!

Zack: GOOD LORD!! There’s the RAGIN’ RIVER!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson called for the bell, and River rolled off the cover to lean against the ropes. She held her left arm to her body as she got to her feet and then had her hand raised.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……………….RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Claire: Huge impact from River! She put everything she had into that one Ragin’ River and it washed away all chances of Diamond scoring the victory for FFW tonight. On so many levels, this’ll be a satisfying victory for River over her former friend.

The fans were boisterous in their approval as River raised her good arm, and stepped out to the floor to be greeted at ringside. The fans congratulated and embraced her, and patted her on the good shoulder.

Zack: That left arm may still be hurting right now, but it all paid off in the end as River closes the book on her issues with Diamond. After all the taunting, I’m sure River doesn’t mind at all what she went through! She earned it, no doubt.

Claire: She knew that Diamond would give her a fight and she knew that she’d need all those reserves of toughness. She got herself an opportunity and made it count and for Diamond, it’s back to the drawing board and time to regroup before challenging for the Phoenix Championship.

Campbell headed towards the back, still getting congratulated by fans along the barrier before the show went to a commercial for Unstoppable 13.

DOC Unannounced

During the River vs. Diamond match moments ago….

DOC moved through the hallways where the locker rooms were, and the camera was following right behind him as he looked from one closed door to the other before speaking to the camera.

DOC: You remember which door that PA said she saw Kyle go in?

Next we see a hand pointing towards the second door on the left, and that’s where DOC went and started knocking.

DOC: Kyle, I know you’re in there! I wanna talk some business, that’s all.

Under DOC’s arm was a clipboard with what looked like a contract attached. Not getting an answer, he knocked again. A little louder this time.

DOC: This won’t take long! C’mon and let me in…or you come out here! I’m not leaving till I talk with you, I can knock all night!

He waited just a few seconds longer and was about to knock again when the door finally opened. And there was the man he was looking for. Kyle didn’t look pleased as he opened the door to let DOC in.

Kyle: You do know I don’t work on your time. What the hell is it that you’re out here running your mouth about?

As DOC went inside, Kyle closed the door and there behind it was none other than Ashley Marie Chase.

AMC: Really? Do you always barge into a woman’s locker room, old man? Maybe your clients don’t mind but I DO! So say your piece and begone with you. Me and Kyle were in the middle of some important negotiations.

AMC stares at Doc and taps her foot on the floor impatiently.

AMC: Well you going to speak up or what?

DOC: Negotiations? That’s what I’m here for. Look, all I need is for you…or Kyle…to sign this contract for a match with River where you put THAT title on the line.

He pointed over towards the Aggression title that was sitting on the table.

DOC: Just sign it, and we’ll let them set the date for it. Problem solved.

DOC held out the contract between them, and it was Kyle that shoved it away.

Kyle: Is that what this is about? Well here, let me give you an answer. No. I’m not interested in a match with River for Ashley, and I’m certainly not interested in putting up a title she lost to Ashley. Are we done?

AMC laughs

AMC: Seriously old man? You barged into my room because you want me to sign a contract to defend the Forever Championship? Oh please do tell me why I would ever consider lowering myself to get back in the ring with a woman I destroyed in SVW? Plus I don't wrestle people named after bodies of water sorry. If that is all, feel free to leave.

AMC opens the door and holds it expecting Doc to take the hint He doesn’t.

DOC: So you’re afraid?

Kyle: Afraid of what? She’s the one who defeated River to win the title in the first place. What’s to be afraid of?

DOC: Then you don’t mind signing this contract.

Kyle: The answer is no. My goal is to get MORE gold on Ashley, not defend titles she already won and retired. River has nothing we want.

DOC: She was the Wrestler of the Year!

Kyle: Yeah, and if you had more free time on your hands, you probably would have voted another 10,000 times for her. There’s going to be no match, no Aggression title defense. Can I be any clearer?

AMC: Um are you deaf or something? Do you need your hearing aid? The answer is NO! NO match! NO title defense! So why don’t you go out and get River a match with Aviva since they are both on the same level which is many levels below me so shoosh and go away.

AMC keeps the door open as she motions again for Doc to hit the bricks. And still, he didn’t budge.

Kyle: Tell you what, DOC. I’ll think about it…but you gotta get out of my sight and Ashley’s…immediately.

DOC: Alright alright, that’s all DOC needs to hear. Hahaha!

River’s manager turns to leave as Kyle hands Ashley the Aggression title, and calls out DOC’s name before he’s out the door.

Kyle: I thought about it…you want it? Ashley….feel free to give it to him.

When DOC turns back to hold out the contract, he gets clobbered upside the head with the title. The shot sends him to the floor before the Forever Champion stomps him relentlessly, and kicks him in the ribs till he’s finally back in the hallway and writhing on the floor in pain.

AMC: See Doc we are good people. You wanted my title so you got my title. Too bad River was not here as I would if given it to her as well.

AMC kicks Doc in the ribs some more.

AMC: However you really should not have barged into a ladies dressing room. Bad things happened to pervs that just barge in. Right Kyle?

Kyle: Nobody likes a guy who can’t take no for an answer.

As a trainer arrived on the scene to help the fallen DOC, Ashley slams the door shut again. Then the sound of the lock clicking ensures it’ll stay that way before the show goes to a commercial for Unstoppable 13.

You’ve Earned It?

The cameras find Cody Kincaid standing outside the office of the Future Shock Director. He doesn’t get a warm reception from the Boston fans, and takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. When Adam answers and sees it’s him, his mood changes fairly quickly.

Cody: Listen. Before you say anything, I just want you to know that I didn’t want it to be like this. I didn’t think that Scarlett and Missy were going to have a match at Unstoppable 13. I didn’t think Samantha would do that, and I certainly didn’t come back because I wanted to run you out of Future Shock or FFW.

Adam looks about to respond before Cody cuts him off again.

Cody: Don’t worry, I’m not coming here to apologize again. I’ve tried that, you’re not interested. I get it. I just want to make sure you know that YOU are the one who is causing all this to happen. You put your own job on the line just because you don’t want to work under me again after what happened in SVW. And I’ve come to realize that you just can’t make everyone happy no matter how hard you try. So no matter what happens at Unstoppable in their match, you’ve put yourself into this situation, not me. You can be mad at me for what I did in SVW, but after all the years we knew each other before that, I thought I earned a second chance.

Adam closes his eyes and takes in a very deep breath before he begins.

Adam: You…earned it. You earned it. You…earned….it. Let’s talk about what you earned and what I earned in this company. When I came to FFW, I started in a cubicle on the 3rd working with a group of people handling the website. I spent years doing that before I got put into a staff photographer role…then lead photographer for years. Then I got offered the chance to head up Future Shock because you were gone. I started from the second floor and worked my ass off to get where I am today.

Cody’s about to interrupt, but Adam prevents him.

Adam: What did you earn? When Samantha started this company in the summer of 2010, she gave you the job of second in command. What had you done to deserve it? Nothing. You were in the right place at the right time. I had to work for years to get to this point, and even then it was something you threw away because you wanted something new. Did you do a good job? I won’t argue that. You hired some good talent, you got Future Shock off the ground. And then you left. Did you earn the CEO position at SVW? No, you basically bought it. And when you left, who was going to take care of Future Shock? It didn’t matter, did it? You had a new toy to play with, you had your own company now. I’m the one who asked her to take a chance on me. I’m the one who suggested we make it a regular show with a full roster. I’m the one who busted my ass to make sure everyone who was on Future Shock had a place to call home. And because of those girls, look how far we’ve come. I’m not taking credit for them, like you used to for the show when you ran it. So when you tell me what you’ve …earned….you’ve earned nothing. You were handed EVERYTHING. And that’s part of it too, Cody. You want to come back and have it handed to you all over again.

Adam’s face was starting to darken a little.

Adam: You drove a company into bankruptcy. Explain to me how you’ve earned the job back for one that’s still going, and has operated very well without you. That’s part of it, Cody. FFW doesn’t need you, it’s proven that. And if you’re going to get your old job back after how you treated my wife and me and I’m supposed to be under your thumb when quite honestly it should be the other way around? I’m not gonna go there… I have this because I work myself day and night and have since I got here. Ask my wife, she can vouch for that. You left because you got a bigger toy to play with. I stayed because I earned the spot I’m in. No matter what happens at Unstoppable, I’m not going to forgive you. I’m not going to be your friend. And I sure as hell will never be under your supervision again. Your wife painted a good hardship story for you at Breaking Point, Missy will write its final chapter.

Adam slammed the door shut in Cody’s face, leaving him to stare momentarily as the show headed back to the ring.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 09:39:07 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 11:59:31 am »

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit.

Zack: Of all the matches on this show, I think this one may be the one with the biggest experience discrepancy. We know that’s not always the sole decider in a match, but it’s certainly a factor.

Claire: Savannah’s occupied a spot at the top of the industry for a long time, pushed some of the best in FFW history to their limits, that is going to stand her in good stead for this contest…but she will still have to contend with Ashley’s heart. And there’s always a chance that Whitmore could pull a surprise or two out of her sleeve.

The loud beat of “Get This Party Started” by Pink begins to blast across the speakers.

I'm comin' up so you better get this party started
I'm comin' up so you better get this party started

As soon as the chorus hits is the moment that we see a woman wearing a beanie cap emerging from behind the back curtain. She is all grins as her long pink hair cascades down her back from underneath the cap. She smirks as she begins to dance the beat and actually begins to twerk her way down the aisle.

Lexi: Introducing to the way from Toronto Ontario Canada but representing La Paloma’s Wrestling School in Mexico City, Mexico. Weighing in at 115 pounds, she is the perfect score, 4.0 Ashley Whitmore!!!!

Ashley smirks as she continues to dance to the beat. She smiles as she stops in the aisle as she spots fans all holding up score cards with the number 4.0 on it. She smiles giving them a hi five before she quickly sprints inside the ring. She chuckles before she does a cartwheel followed by a front flip before leaping into a backflip. She screams to the audience out of excitement.

Ashley: WHAT’S MY SCORE?!?!

The crowd immediately erupts with 4.0 chants. Ashley smiles as she throws her cap to the side as she bounces around a bit waiting for the match to get underway.

Zack: What I like about Ashley is the fact she meets every opponent head on. This is the woman who booked her own Future Shock debut when she chose to accept Elizabeth Lannister’s open challenge several weeks ago. So I don’t think she’ll be in awe of Savannah.

Claire: No and that’s a good thing. If you’re in awe of your opponent then you could easily start off on the back foot. You let someone like Savannah, with all her talent and experience get on top of you and this might end quickly.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Star !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: This is the first time that Savannah has participated in one of these cross-brand shows since we started having them some time back. Do you think she has an ulterior motive to wanting to be in one after all this time?

Claire: That’s always a possibility. There’s a chance that Savannah has seen what these shows have done for the likes of Missy and Kelly Kincaid and is perhaps looking for the same boost for herself. Maybe she just feels like she’s missing out and wants to get in on the party. I guess only time will tell

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as Savannah strolls out to the center of the ring. Ashley takes a couple deep breaths as she looks across the ring, and joins the blonde veteran. Whitmore looks into the cool stare of the “Las Vegas Siren” and lets out a long, disinterested sigh before telling Ashley she was going to let her have the first shot to make things interesting for her. Star held out her arms, and told her to take her best shot.

Zack: I had a feeling this might be the case. Savannah doesn’t take Ashley very seriously, and is offering her the first shot. And this may be a trap too.

Claire: You’d think given her past associations and the experiences of her family in this business, she’d be prepared for that sort of thing. Time will tell.

Ashley looks out at the crowd as Savannah tells her to go for it, this time a little louder than before. So the newcomer shrugs her shoulders, and immediately pulls her into a lungblower that spins her in the other direction before the Future Shock star pulls her down into a backslide for the win!

Zack: MAYBE NOT! The biggest upset in Future Shock history in 3 seconds!!

ONE!!

Claire: she told her to take her shot and Whitmore isn’t about to start slow. It’d be in her best interests to keep the pace high tonight.

Savannah kicked out a split second before the one count landed, and quickly got back to her feet. Ashley was there to greet her too with rapid forearms to the side of her head, rocking her back into the ropes before she whipped her to the far side. Savannah rebounded into a running elbow smash and then pulled into a small package.

Claire: This is the right idea from Ashley. Don’t give the talented veteran a chance to gain her bearings tonight!!

ONE!!!

Again, the former No Surrender Champion kicked out as the one count landed. The blonde quickly got to her feet, and got spun around into an European uppercut. It staggered the blonde back again, and Whitmore left her feet for a flying headscissors DDT into another cover!

Zack: Ashley taking a page from Emma Mac’s playbook, and here we go again! Third time’s the charm!

ONE!!

Star kicked out a third time, and got back to her feet a half second slower this time. The quicker Whitmore was already there though, catching her with a shotgun dropkick to the chest before firing her into the far corner for a stinger splash!

Claire: Savannah looks a little stunned and befuddled right now!! Ashley’s pitching a shut out and is keeping the pressure on!!

Savannah stepped wobbly out of the corner before Ashley hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, catching her with a meteora to the chest before hooking both legs for yet another cover!

Zack: Ashley looking to shock the world come hell or high water!

ONE!!

T-NOO.

Another escape from the pinfall attempt, and Ashley pulled her back to her feet this time. A trio of forearms landed against the side of her head before she fired Star across to the ropes again. But she ducked her head a second too soon, and Savannah answered with a running kneelift into her face that dropped her to her knees.

Claire: A momentary mistime by Ashley has opened the door for Star! But what does Savannah have in her right now to turn the tide in this contest after that early onslaught?

The veteran collected herself as Ashley tried to do the same as she knelt on the mat. An axe kick to the back of her head put Whitmore face down on the canvas, and Savannah followed up with several elbow drops to the back of her head. The agitation was clear on her face as she pulled up Whitmore’s arms, and planted her foot between her shoulders for a standing surfboard submission. Davis went to ask about stopping the match before Savannah stomped her back repeatedly and drove the foot right back where it had been, also digging her heel in for added pain.

Zack: Ashley has changed Savannah’s mind about her from thinking she was beneath her…to trying to wreck her.

Claire: Star certainly seems to be taking Ashley a lot more seriously now and is looking to send her home with bruises for showing her up … after taking the first shot like she was invited too.

Davis asked Ashley more than once about stopping the match, but was given a “NO!” each time. Savannah rewarded that response with more stomps to her back. Then she dropped to a knee between her shoulder blades and pulled her arms around her neck at the same time, using a combination straitjacket/surfboard submission, prompting Davis to check again.

Claire: Ashley has shown no quit so far, but this hold might well change her mind. It’s a pretty vitriolic, venomous version of a surfboard here.

Zack: I don’t remember the last time I ever saw anyone use this variant of the hold, and I’m positive Ashley would prefer she wasn’t the one to refresh anyone’s memory.

Davis checked again, still getting a “NO!” from Ashley. But it was clear that the pink-haired wrestler was starting to fade. Savannah pulled back even further, trying to get as much out of it as possible before she eventually let go and returned to the standing surfboard to deliver a short curb stomp to Whitmore’s head to spike it into the mat. Ashley was very much spent as she started to crawl towards the ropes. That was, at least, until Savannah snatched her around the waist for a trio of German suplexes.

Zack: You may not like her, but Savannah has done an extremely effective job of sapping Ashley’s energy here. I’m a little surprised she let go of that submission, because I don’t think Ashley was going to find a way out.

Claire: I guess Savannah wants to punish her a little bit more and show off her dominance. She should be careful before her hubris comes back and bites her in the ass.

A few kicks to her ribs finally rolled the sister of an Olympian onto her stomach, and that’s when Savannah quickly got into position to apply a Muta lock. Her back was perfectly bridged as she started applying the pressure immediately, prompting the referee to once again see if Star’s opponent wanted to stop the match.

Claire: Savannah is showing off an impressive arsenal of submission holds  tonight. Maybe she’s trying to get herself a chance to test Lilly’s mettle and take the Titanium Title back again.

Zack: She’s got fantastic ring positioning too. Ashley is nowhere close to any of the ropes, so she’s gonna have to find a way out of this or hope Savannah gets bored or tap out.

Savannah steadily berated her as she kept the hold applied, oftentimes talking when the referee asked for the submission. Whitmore reached out with one hand for the ropes, but found herself nowhere close to them. Instead she pushed two of Savannah’s fingers into her mouth, and bit into them as hard as she could. Star shouted in pain, and broke the hold to get her hand free. She rolled away, and got to a knee to inspect her fingers to see Ashley had broken the skin and there were little blood drops on her hand.

Zack: Well…she found a way out. You can see where the teeth marks, and a couple seconds longer like that and Savannah would have had to have them reattached.

Claire: A moment of desperation from Ashley but it was effective in getting her the break. It might also have angered Savannah a lot in the process though.

The veteran got back to her feet, and immediately resumed stomping Ashley’s body for a few seconds. She dragged her to the center of the ring, and planted her head before delivering a ganso bomb and stacked her legs on top of the pink-haired wrestler for the cover.

Zack: There’s the ganso bomb, innovated in Japan and damn effective in Boston!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

But Ashley got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Savannah pummeled her with forearms before dragging her to her feet. She fired her into the far corner, and charged in after her, only to run face first into Whitmore’s boot as she got within range.

Claire: Ashley just about clung on after the big impact. Now she’s got herself a momentary opening; a chance to perhaps turn the tables and start to do some damage of her own to score the upset tonight!

She hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside until she saw Savannah starting to get her bearings. Whitmore used a blockbuster to drop her to the mat, and the impact caused her some pain too as she sat up. The Boston crowd was totally behind her as she got back to her feet. When Star was getting to all fours, Ashley snatched her around the waist into a spinning wheelbarrow facebuster! Savannah bounced off the mat, and was quickly rolled over with an inside leg hook for the cover!

Zack: Straight outta the Jo McFarlane playbook right there, and Ashley could snatch victory from the jaws of defeat!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO.

Savannah got her shoulder off the mat after the two count, and Ashley rolled away from her to get up to her feet. The Boston crowd was still behind her, chanting her name as she leaned against the ropes trying to get her second wind.

Claire: The crowd is solidly behind her and that always gives you one heck of a shot of adrenaline to hear them chanting your name…but you can see that she’s had plenty taken out of the tank by the submissions Star’s had her trapped in.

Savannah was beginning to rise next, and Whitmore took off for the far side. She rebounded into a running shoulder block that sent the veteran backwards. Another bounce off the far side caught her with a second one, wobbling Star before Ashley scooped her up into a Michinoku driver! It planted her on her head before she collapsed, and Ashley hooked both legs as she sat on the mat for the cover!

Zack: Ashley nearly put her head through the canvas, and she’s 3 seconds from the upset of the year!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Again, the shoulder came up in time and Ashley checked with the referee to make sure. Davis informed her it was just a two count, and the pink-haired wrestler got back to her feet and headed for the ropes. She heard the fans stomping their feet for her…and she started to stomp hers before she looked down and seemed to have an idea.

Claire: Ashley’s got something planned here! Is she borrowing a page from her sister’s playbook to try and put down the Las Vegas Siren tonight?!?

Ashley nodded her head, and threw herself to the mat before she began using both fists to pound the mat. The Boston crowd came to its feet as they recognized one of her sister’s favorite moves. Star began to get up now as Ashley punched the mat faster.

Zack: She’s pounding the drums! I’ve seen this before in another time and place!!

Savannah finally made it to her feet as Ashley bolted out of the corner looking for her flying knee strike. But Star ducked it, causing Ashley to land awkwardly….and get immediately pulled to the mat in a kirifuda clutch!

Claire: Savannah saw it coming!!! Ashley’s in dire trouble!!

Davis dropped into position as Savannah had the hold as tightly applied as possible, while Ashley flailed and tried to get her hands on anything she could. But there wasn’t anything to grab as Savannah held the choke and tightened it.

Zack: She calls that the HEARTLESS ANGEL, and Ashley….I don’t know how the hell she’s gonna get out of this. But time is of the essence!

Claire: Yes it is! There’s a small window and it slams shut pretty damn quickly when you’re locked in a chokehold as effective as this! You can already see Ashley’s lights are dimming!!

Ashley continued trying to find anything she could reach, though nothing was there. Her face started to turn colors and her movements slowed….before she finally tapped Savannah’s arm. Davis called for the bell immediately.

Zack: Whitmore had no choice, she made the right call! Savannah puts an exclamation point on this one, and scores one for FFW.

Claire: Savannah came to Future Shock, picked her opponent and despite a couple of scares from Whitmore, she put on something of a submission masterclass tonight to pick up the win!

Lexi: Your winner by submission……………SAVANNAH STAR!!

Star shoved Ashley away from her, and got to her feet. Davis raised her hand to boos from the Boston crowd as the veteran kicked proverbial dust behind her.

Zack: Savannah’s first time at a FFW vs. Future Shock event proved to be successful for her. She picked her opponent, and then picked her apart bell to bell.

Claire: An impressive performance from Savannah for sure. She will have put people on notice with this display, but Ashley showed that she could hang with her and certainly put up a spirited, resilient showing tonight.

She stepped out to the floor, raising her hand once again as she backed up the ramp to the disdain of the crowd. Then the show went to a commercial for FFW and Future Shock merchandise.

Sydney Bound

The show goes to split screen where we find both Zack and Claire with Adam in another area of the TD Garden.

Zack: Adam, thanks for joining us. I understand there’s a few things that you wanted to cover for the fans watching at home.

Adam: That’s right. We are just under 2 months away from the biggest show we put on each year, and I’m referring to the annual Sydney Supershow. This event each year is Future Shock’s answer to Unstoppable, and we’re going right back to the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney on August 30th on FFW All Access. I’m prepared to announce three matches already signed for that show. To call them grudge matches may be understatement.

Zack: Let’s hear what you got, boss.

Adam: Gwen Margolis has long had a bone to pick with Fiona O’Dalaigh after getting blasted in the face by her modded umbrella. She won’t have to chase her anymore, because that match will take place in Sydney.  And I never thought I’d have to make this a stipulation but umbrellas are barred from ringside.

Claire: Certainly an unusual stipulation to have to make, but with a manic weathergirl obsessed with bad puns and precipitation running around like the villain from some made for Syfy movie. Totally needed. Honestly, I’m not sure I’d want to be in Fiona’s boots when Gwen gets a hold of her.

Adam: We’ll also see the next defense of Nadia’s Diamond Championship. She got her first defense under her belt against Aviva, and the next one will be a woman who has yet to be pinned or submitted. I’m referring to Ashley Marie Chase one on one.

Zack: It’s a shame we don’t have a record for how many times Ashley got lucky or just flat out ran away from a match. But technically, you’re right.

Claire: And you know that her and Kyle will cling to that technicality like drowning souls cling onto a life raft. Still, Ashley will be very much ready and highly prepared by Kyle to meet the challenge of Nadia and probably a couple of underhand tricks too in order to liberate the Diamond Championship from the Frenchwoman.

Zack: You said there were three matches?

Adam: Correct. Especially after what we saw earlier in the tag team match and including a very angry pair of women who immediately came to me after they left the arena, I’m booking a rematch from Global Wars. It’ll be the Shaolin Belles facing Latina Heat in Sydney!

Claire: The Latina Heat keep on poking the– No, they may take that a little too literally again. They keep on showing just why they are so damned unlikable and why they’re worthy winners of the most hated award. Now they’ve managed to rile up both Arabella and Angelina. I’ve got a feeling the Belles might be looking to end careers in Sydney.

Zack: It’s hard to fault them. Imagine how you’d feel if someone tried to shave you bald, and steal your husband. I know it’s a boyfriend in Jake’s case, but I don’t think there’s a huge difference in how you’d feel.

Claire: I would absolutely be on the warpath and I’d be trying to break bones, teach lessons and make them regret some life choices. While ‘Fina would be trying to keep me as cool, calm and collected as possible - she’d be trying to tell me that the angrier I get, the more I’d play into their hands. And there’s still two months for the Heat to keep irritating the Belles. They could go nuclear in Sydney.

Adam: Two weeks from tonight though, it’ll be our annual pool party at the Kalahari Resort in the Poconos when we take over theri 174,000 square foot indoor waterpark for the day. Speaking of Serafina, she’ll be part of it all as well as many of the Future Shock girls. And possibly some from FFW.

Claire: That’s huge….that’s one heck of a waterpark. The annual pool party is almost as hotly anticipated every year as the Sydney supershow. It’s a day that attracts people from all across the wrestling world. As much as we get to see people blow off some steam and take the chance to relax, you’ll also see tensions rise just that little bit further too.

Zack: Before we let you go here, Adam, I did have one question for you.

Adam: Shoot.

Zack: I’m sure you saw the video on our last broadcast where Cait Flanagan made some very….what’s the nice word to use….exorbitant demands to keep her in Future Shock.

The mention of it caused Adam to roll his eyes.

Claire: Exorbitant is an understatement. Some of those demands were absolutely ludicrous. Dumbfounding. I’ll give Kyle credit…he’s really shot for the moon when he laid out his position live on air.

Zack: So what’s the answer? Are you going to give her what she wants to stay in Future Shock? He did say he’d give you a few weeks to decide.

Adam: And I told him on Twitter I wouldn’t need all that time. Did I try to negotiate with him before that video? Absolutely. Is Cait a draw? No question. But as for what they laid out as demands for her to stay in Future Shock past the end of the month?  Well let me put it this way. Cait Flanagan’s last match in Future Shock….was her last match in Future Shock. No deal!

That got a pop from the crowd in the arena.

Zack: Wow! I didn’t think you’d accept those terms, but this is the wrestling business so… Hopefully that will preclude anyone else from trying to go the same route, seeing as that was pretty unequivocal.

Claire: I’m sure if you had accepted those terms there’d be a long line of people queuing up outside your office wanting to improve their terms too. Maybe not quite with the same demands as Cait, but getting up there and climbing into that territory.

Adam: At the end of the day, I want people who want to be part of this roster. Women who want to contribute and help to build this brand. Not stripmine it for everything they can get and I think those demands really show that’s what was going on here.

Claire: I wholeheartedly agree. I mean sure, pay people what they are worth but the demands they were making were far above and beyond reason. Still, at least she’ll have that replica, fraudulent Future Shock Championship as a memento of her time and achievements on this roster.

Zack: We appreciate your time tonight, Adam. Thanks for catching us up on what we can look forward to.

And that is when the show goes to a hype package for the annual Sydney Supershow.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 10:25:24 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 11:59:45 am »

There’s a noticeable buzz throughout the TD Garden as the lights come up over the ring as Lexi begins the main event introductions.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 60 minute time limit! And it is for the FFW Pure Championship!!

Zack: We might be in a long one, an hour time limit! This is also the first time we’ve had a title defended on this event since it began. And what better title than the one that lets you cross both rosters?

Claire: I don’t think anyone would be surprised if this went an hour and I think if it did we’d have every fan in the building demanding extra time, wanting a winner. We’re about to see two of the very best in the business go toe to toe. This is going to be a classic.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Lexi: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: I think almost everyone was surprised, Shaw herself said it too, when Missy walked out at Global Wars and signed the contract for this match. She started her FFW career right here in Future Shock, and I’ve been informed the paperwork is signed and sealed. She will remain in Future Shock no matter what happens in this match. Missy has crossed the border back to where she began here, and looks to be the first woman to defeat Shaw twice.

Claire: The Future Shock roster gets more and more packed with talent. This is sure to be a scintillating contest tonight. A rematch from Unstoppable 11. A chance for Missy to make history. Neither one will give up an inch to the other. This has all the ingredients to potentially be the match of the year and if anyone can be the first to hang two losses on Shaw, it’s Missy.

The crowd gets plunged into darkness. The silence gets broken by John Youle as he starts to make the introduction.

Lexi: Hailing from Sherbrooke in the province of Quebec, Canada. She weighs in at 142lbs and stands 5’8” tall. This is the current and reigning and defending FFW Pure Champion… “ONE WOMAN SHOW” SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!

Alice Cooper’s Poison begins to play as the video wall shows close ups of different parts of Shaw’s face before finally cutting to a live feed of the young woman as the spotlight hits her in the middle of the stage. Kyle joined her as she started to nod her head along to the beat of the music with the championship belt sat on her shoulder, the young woman headed down to the ring, the spotlight following her all the way to the ring, eyes never leaving her challenger. Rolling under the bottom rope Shaw kipped up to her feet and stood in a corner, checking everything about her ring gear is in position. Kyle offered her a last few words of advice and tried to rally the crowd behind his client before she finally passed her title belt off to the official while she waited to start the match.

Zack: You can tell by looking at her that Shaw loves this. She loves the pomp and circumstance. She loves being the main event. And most of all, she loves being the first ever FFW Pure Champion. She has faced every challenge, even invited other challengers to come get her. That’s what brought us here tonight in Boston in the main event. She’s mentioned an elite club of women who can say they got the better of her, and Missy’s manager reminded her…one member of that club could be on the cusp of starting an even more elite club, Claire.

Claire: For all the talk, Missy will be well aware that this is a titanic clash; that if she’s become a founder member of a brand new club tonight, then she’s going to be tested in every way imaginable. No matter what you might think about Shaughnessy O’Neill, you can’t deny that she backs up her boasts inside the ring. You have to admire the way that she is never content to stand still…that she’s always looking to improve, always looking to learn from her losses. And these are the moments that she relishes - there’s nothing that she likes more than making history and pushing the bar higher. She’ll need all of that tonight against the woman who dethroned her for the FFW Championship.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the title from Shaw, and shows it to Missy. The challenger gives it a pat with her hand before the referee shows it to the crowd and hands it off to Lexi before she leaves the ring. Kyle hops down off the apron to head towards the back as Christian whispers something into Missy’s ear and points at Shaw, drawing a nod before he follows Kyle out of the arena.

Zack: Remember the rules, fans. No punches in Pure Rules. You get a warning, then you get disqualified. You have a 20 count to get back in the ring if it goes to the floor, and you only have 3 rope breaks for submissions. After that, it’s find a way out or tap out. I’m a little curious what Missy’s manager just told her, Claire. Maybe he’s seen something we haven’t in her recent outings.

Claire: That’s a possibility, this is the last chance that the managers had to pass on anyone last minute reminders or strategy notes. At this stage, though, the hard work has been done. In those few seconds you’re not going to reinvent the wheel or anything - you just have to trust that your client can get the job done.

The two brunettes head towards the center of the ring getting chest to chest. Shaw looks down into her eyes, thanks to a height advantage. But neither of them break the stare, almost as if they are waiting for the other to blink. The anticipation in the crowd starts building more as the buzzing begins.

Zack: Here we go, one of the biggest possible rematches in FFW history is on deck! The Pure Championship is on the line, who’s gonna blink first?!

There’s no blinking, but the champion instead starts talking to her opponent. Shaw lets her know that no one rents space in her head, more like she’s the landlord of the entire roster. Missy doesn’t respond, instead staring into her eyes. She then promises Missy that she’ll never make her quit, and lightning won’t strike twice as far as a pinfall goes. Missy still doesn’t respond as a smirk forms on the champion’s face.

Claire: Shaw is certainly laying out her platform here, but look at Missy. She’s as cool as a cucumber and is just staring her foe down, letting her do all the talking. Maybe she’s right. Maybe she is living rent free in Shaw’s head.

Zack: Our cameras are getting you as close to what’s going in the ring as humanly possible. You’re right about that. I think Shaw’s trying to either psych Missy out, or make her angry so she will hopefully make a mistake in the early going.

The champion took a step back, and offered Missy the first shot. Showing her confidence, Shaw leaned forward with her head down in case she wanted to grab it. Missy remained right where she stood, and the champion stood up straight again and offered her arm if she wanted to grab that. Still no response from Missy as Shaw asked her what she wanted to attack first, and then turned around to look over her shoulder at her.

Zack: We know Shaw is always supremely confident, Claire. But it might be getting past the tipping point here. She’s actually giving Missy whatever opening she wants. I’ve never seen her do that.

Claire: I don’t think it’s ever happened in FFW history, Zack and Shaw might well live to regret it. We know that Missy is every bit as talented as Shaw and if she can get the upper hand then the French Canadian could quickly find herself with a mountain to climb to get back into the match.

Shaw held out her arms and was about to say something else when Missy lunged forward with a backstabber to take her down to the mat. She didn’t try to cover her as Shaw was quick to get back to her feet, only to get yanked by the arm into a flurry of elbow strikes to the side of her head. Five in a row landed before the challenger whipped her across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a high back body drop. The champion was back to her feet again, and turned into a discus elbow this time to the mouth before Missy scooped her over her shoulders into position for what looked like a GTS…but Shaw broke free and landed back on her feet with a very bemused expression on her face.

Claire: That’s what I was talking about. A flurry of offense from the challenger and Shaw was a heartbeat or two from being on the wrong end of a knockout shot and on the wrong end of a shutout tonight.

Zack: Remember, fans, that elbows are legal. You just can’t use your fists to strike an opponent, and that bubbling confidence already may have set a tone here that Shaw didn’t want.

Missy turned back to face her as Shaw charged her, delivering a running European uppercut that sent the Brit backwards. O’Neill whipped her into the near corner, and followed in after her with a second uppercut. It snapped the challenger’s head back before Shaw fired her across to the opposite corner. Missy stopped herself before she hit it, and Shaw capitalized on that short pause by sweeping both legs out from under her and letting her faceplant against the top turnbuckle. Missy collapsed to her knees on the mat, and Shaw used a rear waistlock to get her back to her feet and into a butterfly suplex.

Zack: All that talk from Shaw and then Missy’s response has certainly lit a fire quickly under the Pure Champion. I’m not sure she wasn’t already hellbent on winning tonight already, but there’s definitely some ego assuaging going on here now.

Claire: We all know that Shaw has an ego and a chip on her shoulder. You have to imagine that the loss in the Unstoppable main event has been eating away at her on some level ever since - no matter how well she’s tried to hide it. She wants to prove that she is the unquestioned best in the business.

Shaw pulled Missy back to her feet and facing the other direction before she landed a few forearms to the back of her head. It sent the challenger stumbling forward before Shaw used an inverted DDT to put her down on the mat. The Pure Champion pulled by her by the arms away from the ropes, and pulled her to sit up before she began stomping her chest. Missy’s hands were still being held as Shaw delivered the stomps before the final one caught the Brit flush on the face and put her down on the mat once more.

Zack: Relentless stomps from Shaw bruising up Missy’s body and even her face right there. I was expecting more of a technical match when this began, but it’s obvious there’s some emotion definitely playing a role.

Claire: A mix of emotion and Shaw remembering that this was a tactic that worked pretty well when they last met. After all, she did almost get that match stopped by the Athletic Commission and was on top with these more hard hitting tactics.

Shaw glanced back to the corner, and pulled Missy up again and asked her if she remembered meeting the post in their last match. As soon as the challenger was on her feet, Shaw fired her into the near side and scooped her up on the rebound for a flapjack to the corner that would have sent her head first into the post again like last time. But Missy landed both feet on the middle rope and stopped herself as Shaw looked with a smirk to the crowd….and turned around into a disaster kick as Missy came off the ropes!

Zack: She was gonna do it again, Claire. But on purpose this time! Missy was about to meet that corner head first just like at Unstoppable 11….but Missy wasn’t going for it!

Claire: Great agility from Missy right there and I think she’s just rattled Shaw’s teeth. Kyle might want to get the dentist on speed dial already.

The Pure Champion staggered drunkenly after the shot, but didn’t fall down. Missy hopped back onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, and connected with a bulldog to put her down anyway. She didn’t let Shaw stay down either, and pulled her up from behind. A show of strength from the Brit followed as she lifted her up into a double chickenwing facebuster before rolling through for the cover!

Zack: Look at that strength from Missy, and we may have an early knockout!

ONE!!!

TWO-NO.

Shaw kicked out as the two was about to land on the mat, and Missy wasted no time in getting back to her feet. She grabbed Shaw into a front facelock, and started firing Muay Thai-like knee strikes to her head followed by a double underhook DDT.

Claire: It looks like the strategy from both of these two are to go for knockout shots tonight. No one is really looking to pick apart their opponent or dissect a particular limb or joint.

Missy took off for the far side, and came back looking for her curb stomp. But Shaw rolled out of the way, and let her land on her feet. The challenger went to grab her as she was getting up, but caught a jawbreaker instead from the champion. It gave Shaw the opening she wanted before connecting with a spinning backfist that sent her towards the ropes. O’Neill hooked her head, and quickly executed a slingshot suplex before floating across for the cover with her forearm grinding against Missy’s face.

Zack: Now Shaw’s looking to put this to bed early! This match is a striker’s paradise tonight!

ONE!!!

TWOOO-NO.

Missy’s arm came up as the two landed on the mat, and Shaw got back to her feet. She wasted no time as she dragged the Brit up by the head, and used a corner bulldog to send her into the middle turnbuckle.

Claire: Shaw’s using the ring like a tag partner where she can and is looking to do damage as quickly as she can. She knows Missy can hang around and I think she’s trying to not give her too many opportunities to turn this contest back in her favour.

Shaw caught Missy with a running kneelift as she was trying to get up again, and that sent her back to all fours. The champion had a smirk on her face as she took off for the near side, and went for Missy’s curb stomp! The challenger rolled out under the ropes to the floor, and yanked Shaw’s leg out from under her when she landed on her feet. Before the champion could do anything about it, Missy lifted and snapped the back of her thigh across the apron. She did it twice more before hooking her foot under the apron.

Claire: Misstep from Shaw and now Missy is looking to restrict her mobility here. Slamming her thigh against the ring apron like that will give her a charley-horse real quick.

Zack: No question. She’s targeting the quadriceps, and I’ve seen wrestlers get put on the shelf with those injuries.

The challenger hopped back onto the apron, and climbed up to the top rope to execute a double stomp to Shaw’s left thigh. It caused the champion to shout in pain before her leg was released from the apron, and that thigh was snapped again across the edge of the ring. Stringer was only up to 8 at this point, and Missy dragged the champion to the corner. She wrapped that leg around the post this time, and then stuck her foot between the ring steps and the post. The challenger backed up a few steps, and delivered a running dropkick to the steps that crushed Shaw’s leg as a result. 

Zack: So much for knockouts tonight, Claire. I think Missy’s picked her target, and she is using every bit of this 20 count these matches allow.

Claire: A real smart move from the challenger tonight. Going after the leg is going to really restrict Shaw’s movements and mobility here. If she does start to fire back up, then Missy just has to put space between them and that’ll buy her some valuable recovery time.

Another dropkick to the steps made Shaw shout in pain again before Missy released her leg. The champion slid backwards quickly from the corner, holding her leg where there was now a gash with blood seeping out of it. Stringer put on latex gloves as she watched Missy roll back into the ring, and ask Shaw if she had any more trash she wanted to talk now.

Zack: Those ring steps have cut Shaw’s leg open, there’s a couple inches slashed right into her leg. And Missy’s reminding her of all that smack talk earlier.

Claire: It’s part of the reason why Missy is so dangerous in the ring and why she’s accomplished everything that she has. She doesn’t forget any of the disrespect given to her, instead she directs it and releases it on the appropriate target at the right time.

Missy stomped that cut leg repeatedly before scooping it off the mat and wrapping it around the back of her neck into a stretch muffler submission. The champion hung upside down in pain as the blood ran down her leg as the challenger used one hand to pull on her foot to make the pain even worse. Stringer dropped down next to Shaw to ask for a submission, but the champion screamed “NO!” at her before Missy yanked that foot again.

Claire: Missy’s testing out Shaw’s promise that she’d never make her submit here, but even if she doesn’t, it’s more and more damage to that leg and Shaw is getting more and more lame with each passing moment in the submission.

Zack: I might be wrong, but it seems like Missy is moving towards the ropes. Shaw certainly is trying to reach them…

Zack was right. Missy did slowly move towards the ropes, and Shaw finally grabbed the bottom. The challenger dropped her to the mat as the referee signaled one rope break was used just before Missy reached down and scooped that leg up into another stretch muffler!

Rope Breaks

Shaw - 2
Missy - 3

Missy really poured on the pressure now as Shaw was easily within reach of the ropes, but the challenger didn’t move her at all. It was clear that Shaw was trying not to use up two breaks in a row as the referee asked again for a submission!

Zack: She’s trying to make Shaw burn up all her rope breaks right here! Shaw can grab that rope right now, Claire! But she’s fighting herself not to use up a second!

Claire: If she’s not going to use up a second, then she needs to find another way to escape this hold. Because right now, all that’s happening is that her leg is being taken apart and leaving her as a sitting duck.

Missy put more pressure on the hold by trying to turn away, twisting that leg even more as Shaw shouted in pain. Stringer asked again, this time to a “FUCK OFF!” before she grabbed the bottom rope a second time. The referee called for the break, and Shaw immediately rolled out to the floor when Missy released the hold.

Rope Breaks

Shaw - 1
Missy - 3

Claire: Shaw didn’t want to do it but she was really left with no other option. Though you’ve give her credit for rolling to the outside and not giving Missy the opportunity to lock that hold in again and force her to use the final rope break.

Zack: I agree with you, and all the kudos to Missy on what has been a brilliant strategy. You know if she didn’t roll out, she was gonna go for it again!

Shaw sat against the apron, looking down at her leg. The bleeding from the gash had stopped, leaving her thigh a red mess. She tried to get back to her feet, but that was short-lived as Missy rolled out to go after her. She wasted no time in tossing Shaw back into the ring, and the champion immediately began using the corner to help her get back to her feet. She kicked the rope between Missy’s legs as she was stepping back inside and it dropped the brunette to a knee.

Zack: Shaw has to keep Missy on the backfoot.  I’m not sure how well she’s gonna do it on one leg, that thigh is a mess! This won’t stop Missy for long though.

Claire: Shaw’s a fighter….but even this might test her abilities tonight. She’s got to stay within close range of Missy and do as much damage as she can as quickly as she can without relying on her leg.

The challenger started to get back to her feet just as Shaw pulled her head between her legs, and snapped off her flip piledriver finisher! She screamed in pain as it landed,, and fell to her side to clutch her leg before making a lateral press.

Zack: Where did that come from?! O’NEILL’S OBLIVION!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Missy’s shoulder came up before the three, and Shaw looked at the referee with a look of both disbelief and despair. She rolled to the ropes and sat up, trying to massage her thigh with both hands.

Claire: I don’t know whether Shaw didn’t hit all of that or if with her leg the way it is, she couldn’t make a proper cover. Either way, Missy is keeping this match alive right here.

Shaw used the ropes to help her get back to her feet, but her leg gave out on her and she collapsed back to the mat. She cursed before pulling herself towards the still down Missy, and pulled her head up enough to apply a triangle choke from her back. Stringer moved into position quickly as Missy came to life, feeling the hold sink in and immediately trying to find a way out.

Zack: That leg won’t let her stand up, Claire. So she’s working from the ground up with this triangle choke. It’s hard to win when you can’t stand up, but Shaw is improvising damn well.

Claire: We know that Shaw is continuously looking to improve her skills and abilities inside that ring. I’m sure that since she entered the tournament to become Pride Champion, she started working harder and honing her submission skills.

Missy tried to find the ropes, but there were nowhere close by. Stringer continued to ask her if she wanted to stop the match, but the Brit instead used her free hand and dug her fingernails into Shaw’s thigh where the cut was. The Pure Champion screeched in pain, and let go of the hold. She rolled away from Missy, and clutched her leg, which was now starting to bleed again. The referee moved towards the champion, asking if she was sure she wanted to continue and Shaw shoved her backwards with her hand.

Claire: Missy’s focus on the leg pays off again as it enables her to get out of a dangerous submission without burning a rope break. It’s something else Shaw needs to factor in as she tries to find a way to a successful defense - how can she make her submit and keep that leg out of reach?!

Zack: I don’t think making her quit is in the cards. She needs to knock her out one way or another, and then get back to the trainer’s room and get that thigh stitched up.

Shaw grabbed the ropes to help her get up again after massaging that thigh again. She finally made it to her feet, and spotted Missy starting to stir. When the challenger was shakily back to her feet, she made a beeline towards Shaw who lunged forward and caught her with a double knee facebreaker! The champion laid across her and hooked the outside leg loosely as Stringer fell to the mat to count.

Zack: With moves just like that! Shaw with potentially a knockout blow!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Missy’s shoulder came up again, and Shaw pounded her fist onto the mat in aggravation. She dragged herself off the cover, and back to the ropes again to try to stand up once more.

Claire: Give her credit, Shaw is fighting through the pain tonight and isn’t giving up without a fight but the longer this goes on, surely the more this is going to favour Missy.

Shaw leaned against the ropes as she was finally vertical, though one leg was bent. She started talking to herself, firing herself up as her face screwed into anger. Missy was beginning to move again, this time towards her as she began to crawl. O’Neill continued talking to herself, getting herself more irate and pulled Missy’s head between her legs again into position for her finisher.

Zack: She’s gonna for that piledriver a second time, and she’s practically venomous! Look at her face!

Before she could grab her waist, Missy grabbed her legs and swept them out from under her. The champion collapsed to the mat before Missy applied a figure four leglock. O’Neill’s hands covered her face as she glanced over to see the ropes well within reach. Stringer moved around to ask for a submission, and was told again to “FUCK OFF!”

Zack: Missy had enough time to get an idea of what’s going on, though she’s certainly the worse for wear! And now Shaw has a decision to make! The ropes are right there!

Claire: Yeah…does she reach out for those ropes and burn her third and final break. Or does she endure the pain of this hold and do whatever her leg allows her to do in an attempt to turn this over and reverse the pressure?

Shaw’s eyes darted to the bottom rope again, and then her fingers slid down her face almost as if she were clawing at it. The referee asked once more, but was now being ignored. The champion started to take Claire’s advice without realizing it, attempting to roll the hold over. And it was working. Missy tried to stop her, but with a quick burst of energy, Shaw not only rolled it over but rolled both them out of the ring to the floor. The impact made Missy break the hold, and Shaw slid away from her to the barricade.

Zack: Well done to Shaw there. She didn’t use a rope break, and got the hold broken too. She’s a survivor, man. I have all new levels of respect for the Pure Champion, but she’s not out of the woods yet.

Claire: Not at all. She was having trouble standing before she found herself trapped in the hold, how much worse is her leg now after getting trapped in the hold? Albeit for the short time she was caught.

Shaw crawled towards the steps, though she looked reluctant as it was the same steps that was used against her earlier. She managed to make it to the apron without incident, and then rolled back into the ring.  Meanwhile, the referee was still counting Missy on the outside and was up seven as the challenger got back to her feet. She took her time trying to get herself together as she slowly paced back and forth.

Zack: Here’s the problem. Missy’s not gonna get herself counted out, right? Shaw’s in the ring, and Missy is taking all of this count she wants because she knows Shaw can’t go after her.

Claire: You’re right Zack. She can catch her breath and re-evaluate her gameplan, safe in knowledge that not only is Shaw not likely to come after her but is probably going to need the count just to get back to her feet.

At the count of 13, Missy turned her attention to where Shaw was in the ring. She headed around the corner and tried to grab her leg from the outside, but the champion rolled away from the ropes. O’Neill rolled to the other side of the ring to grab the ropes to get up when Missy darted inside after her. Shaw made it back to her feet, and tried to kick Missy as she approached. But the challenger caught that foot, and used a dragon screw leg whip to snap her back to the mat. The champion had tears in her eyes as she clutched her leg.

Zack: Just like I said! Missy’s got her second wind, and Shaw still can’t stand on her own! It may only be a matter of time now before we crown a new Pure Champion tonight in Boston!

Claire: I think you might be right, Zack. Shaw’s going to need all her inventiveness, all her innovation and all the skills that she’s been honing since her debut to pull out a win tonight.

The referee checked with Shaw about stopping the match. And as she did that, Missy headed for the corner and immediately came off the top rope with her frog splash! It landed perfectly and she went for the cover immediately!

Zack: Shaw was telling the referee where to stick it, and Missy connected with LI’L MISS MISCHIEF!! New champion!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Shaw got her shoulder up as the three was practically on the mat, and Missy wasted zero time in getting back to her feet.

Claire: Missy got everything on the splash but Shaw…Shaw just won’t let this title go tonight. Credit to her for her toughness, even if all she’s doing it delaying the inevitable here.

Missy shook her head, and quickly grabbed Shaw’s legs as she was trying to get away from her. And the challenger quickly applied an inverted figure four leglock this time, causing Shaw to scream in agony. Stringer told her she was going to stop the match, and Shaw took a swipe at her that she barely avoided in response. The Boston crowd was solidly behind Missy in her secondary hometown. Meanwhile, Shaw saw again how close she was to the ropes.

Claire: Missy knows that she’s close to the Pure Championship. And if she can’t get the pin, then she’ll prove Shaw a liar and make her tap out for the whole world to see.

Zack: I’m amazed she’s lasted as long as she has. Shaw’s right, she is a once in a lifetime athlete. She’s made a believer out of me.

It was clear to see Shaw was fighting herself as much as she was trying to fight the hold. Her face turned a deep red as she let out another shriek of pain. Her eyes darted back to the ropes as she buried her face in her arm and finally grabbed the bottom rope for the third time.

Rope Breaks

Shaw - 0
Missy - 3

Stringer broke the hold herself as Shaw scrambled away on her hands towards the corner. Missy got back to her feet, listening to the Boston crowd giving her all the support she could want.

Zack: This is like shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic for the champion! Shaw is in more trouble than any match I’ve ever seen her in, and Missy is ready to close the show right now!

Claire: And the One Woman Show is all out of safety nets right now. Missy traps her in a submission again and Shaw is going to have to find a way to escape by herself or tap out and give up the title.

Missy took off for the far side, looking for another curb stomp. But Shaw managed to avoid that attempt as well. She hopped to one foot with the help of the ropes. As Missy turned back to face her, Shaw used a headbutt to her face to stun her.  Then she pulled her into position for her finisher again!

Zack: Look at that! Where’s she finding it from?! O’NEILL’S OBLIVION once more with feeling coming up!

Missy stopped her in her tracks with a back body drop to the center of the ring this time. She quickly grabbed Shaw’s legs before she could get away, and applied the inverted figure four leglock a second time! The champion let out a tortured scream, and found herself in the center of the ring.

Claire: This has to got be all she wrote for Shaughnessy O’Neill. Everything that leg has been subjected too…trapped right in the middle of the ring and even if she wasn’t, she has no rope breaks left!! How much more can she take? How much damage is being done? Every second is shortening her career!

Stringer asked her about stopping the match, and Shaw still refused before screaming out in agony once more. The referee asked her again, still getting the same answer as Missy cranked on the hold. But Shaw screamed “NO!” when it looked like Stringer was gonna call for the bell.

Zack: She won’t give up though. She’s that damn stubborn, that confident! And if she can find a way out, I hope she picks up a lottery ticket later! The referee wants to stop it!

Claire: At some point Stringer has to ignore Shaw. She’s got to protect her from herself, look out for her health and her future well being and call for the bell.

Shaw clawed at her face in pain as she was face down on the mat. She shook her head in anger before her manager darted down to the ring and got the referee’s attention. Seconds later, she called for the bell and Missy released the hold and rose to her feet. The Brit looked at the referee before she got her hand raised.

Zack: Kyle stopped the match! I never thought…..we got a new champion!!

Lexi: Your winner by referee stoppage………..AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW FFW Pure Champion……MISSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYY!!!
+
Claire: Thank God! Shaw was never going to quit - she’d rather have lost all use in her leg than quit. It needed someone to do the right thing and save her from herself tonight. Make sure she still has a career tonight.

Missy was awarded the Pure Championship, and was soon joined by her manager. Christian joined her in the ring to congratulate her and raise her hand as well. The referee rolled Shaw towards her manager as Kyle tried to pick her up….only for her to pieface him backwards with anger etched all over her face.

Zack: Congratulations to Missy on making history as the new Pure Champion! She had an absolutely perfect strategy tonight, and she’s got the title and is now the only woman to ever defeat Shaw twice. And look at Shaw, she’s pissed at Kyle!

Claire: I don’t think I’ve ever seen her angrier. But I think that’s just the heat of the moment. Give her a couple of hours. Or a day. Maybe a week. Month tops…and I’m sure she’ll realise that he was only doing what was best for her in the long run - that there can be other titles. But only if she can walk.

Missy climbed the nearest corner, clearly exhausted as she showed the Boston crowd the Pure Championship and looked at it with a spent smile on her face. Medical staff came to the ring next as Shaw was seated on the apron now, clearly still in pain. They put her arms over their shoulders, and started to try to walk her to the back before she cast a cold-blooded stare towards her manager who was moving behind them.

Zack: What a match! It lived up to the billing, as far as I’m concerned! We got a new Pure Champion in Missy, she’s gonna send Boston home happy! Meanwhile, it almost seems like Shaw blames Kyle for this….and that’s definitely the wrong take.

Claire: At the moment, I’m sure she’s not happy with him throwing in the towel. She believed that she can win this - she did all the way through, no matter how badly she was hurting. Once she’s cooled off, though, she’ll forgive him. Missy battled through tonight and scored a big win. She fully deserves to be the new Pure Champion after this contest.

The new champion kissed her title as she hopped back down to the apron, getting a loud response from the Boston crowd as the event faded off the air on FFW All Access.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 09:39:45 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: