Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:36:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - July 16, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - July 16, 2022  (Read 252 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 16, 2022, 12:22:04 pm »

Live from the FLA Live Arena in Sunrise, Florida
July 16, 2022

A toy FFW ring sits on the bed in a little girl’s room as she has all her figures laid out. The FFW logo is seen on the ring before she grabs her Mara Werth figure and Stacey Sky. As the two figures are about to collide, we switch to real action as the two are exchanging furious right hands to a roar from the live crowd. “When Legends Rise” by Godsmack begins to play.

Legs are tied, these hands are broken
Alone I try with words unspoken
Silent cry, a breath is frozen
With blinded eyes, I fear myself
It's burning down, it's burning high
When ashes fall, the legends rise

As Stacey heads up to the top rope in the ring, the scene goes back to the little girl’s bedroom as her figure is about to do the same. That’s when she grabs her Rebecka Hate figure just before Hate actually pops up in the ring for real to a roar before she grabs Kyle by the neck. A quick fade back to the toy ring, where now Vivi Traeger’s figure goes for her finisher on the Diamond Steele figure before we see some of the actual match they had.

Throat is dry, my vision's fading
I'm paralyzed, and left here waiting
Taking time, just one step forward
Won't lose my mind, I'm here to stay

The next scene inside the little girl’s bedroom shows the FFW Championship on the mat as Kelly Kincaid waves forward for someone to get in the ring. She has Savannah Star and Cassandra Steen figures on her stage playset. And then we go to highlights of all three of those women in recent matches. Then a Bianca figure is shown in the ring with a microphone before it becomes real and there’s “Killer B” talking smack before a match.

We burn it out a mile wide

The song continues to play as we go live inside the arena to a roar from the crowd as Breaking Point 200 is live on the air! FFW veterans and Hall of Fame banners hang above the Staples Center as the camera shows the packed arena. The mat in the ring has the Breaking Point 200 logo with black and yellow ropes. While the pyrotechnics shoot from the posts, we head down to ringside with Zack and Lexi.

Zack: On the heels of a whirlwind of a week with Breaking Point 200 and FFW vs. Future Shock, welcome to the FLA Liva Arena in Sunrise, Florida for the 201st edition of Breaking Point. We are just 2 weeks away from the biggest night in women’s wrestling at Unstoppable 13 in Detroit on FFW All Access! I’m Zack, and this is Lexi, who will be part of her first Unstoppable in the booth.

Lexi: I can’t wait to see Unstoppable from the booth, it’s going to be an amazing night, but first shall we remind everyone what we’ve got in store for them all tonight?

Zack: In our main event tonight, the reigning FFW Phoenix Champion Mara Werth goes one on one with Vivi Traeger. These two have met over the Future Shock Championship in the past, and both of them have big nights ahead in Detroit. Mara will defend against Diamond, and iVivi…oh, she gets to get her hands on Vee Chandler!

Lexi: I think just about everyone in the back might be jealous of Vivi for that, you know, I’m sure there’s going to be more than a few living vicariously through her that night.

Zack: After being aced out of her title shot at Unstoppable by Diamond, Ruby is in action tonight against “Killer B” Bianca Reed. We heard from Reed on our last broadcast, and she wants anyone she has to face to get a shot at the Evolution Championship.

Lexi: Bianca has definitely made her intentions clear, and I don’t think she can be blamed for that. There’s nothing wrong with having a little ambition in your career.

Zack: Mikayla Stone surprised a hell of a lot of people when she arrived at Breaking Point 200, and brought an end to that whole thing with Elizabeth Lannister offering fans her phone number…which no one ever got. She’ll meet Ambrosia tonight in her FFW roster debut.

Lexi: I happen to know Mikayla’s trainer rather well, so I know that she has been preparing a lot for her FFW debut tonight. Ambrosia is definitely going to be a tough challenge for her to face though.

Zack: I also happen to know we’ll hear from Cassandra Sheffield tonight as she prepares for the biggest night of her career in Detroit when she challenges for the FFW Championship against Kelly Kincaid. We’ll also talk with Vivi and Scarlett and Cody Kincaid. Cody’s been causing Adam a lot of anger whether he means to or not lately, hasn’t he?

Lexi: We have a jam packed show tonight, so don’t move a muscle because you don’t want to miss a second!

Zack: Let’s get things rolling and send it up to Kat in the ring for our opening match.

The camera finds Kat Grayson in the center of the ring with a bright smile on her face as she begins the introductions for the first match.

Kat: The following match is your opening contest of Breaking Point. It is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

The screen cuts into static and then a cacophony of different grotesque and bloody images, mixed with headlines from various newspapers of murders, mutilations, rapes and wars as "Feisty Cadavers" by John 5 begins to play.

Stepping out onto the stage, Ambrosia grins sadistically, letting out a scream to the sky as she cracks her neck to the left and right before walking down the ramp, rubbing her hands while a huge grin forms across her face, an almost gleeful look at the carnage that could await.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, from Lexington, Kentucky, she is the "Harlequin of Hardcore"......AMBROSIA!!!

After her introduction, Ambrosia walks around the ring like a predator surveying the landscape before rolling in under the bottom rope. She looks out at the crowds as she leans forwards on her knees, using the ropes as bars as if she were jailed within, licking her lips hungrily and sneering.

Getting back up to her feet, Ambrosia walks to the corner and steps up on the turnbuckle, grinning sadistically at the fans. Bringing her hands out to her sides, she mocks the fans and then drops back down to the ring before dropping to her knees and letting loose a guttural scream.

Zack: Ambrosia has been showing some impressive skills since she arrived recently in FFW. This is far from her first promotion, but do you think there’s an adjustment period for her when you get to a stage like FFW, Lexi?

Lexi: I’d say it’s a steep learning curve for anyone coming into FFW. The level of talent here is absolutely amazing.

The lights go out completely as the opening of Legendary by Welshy Arms starts to play. A rumble like thunder can be heard, getting louder and louder until a lightning effect flashes across the stage. The lightning strikes again and again, each time catching a glimpse of a female figure descending from the rafters on a trapeze-like swing.

Take a look around me
Taking pages from a magazine
Been looking for the answers
Ever since we were seventeen
You know the truth can be a weapon
To fight this world of ill intentions
A new answer to the same question
How many times will you learn the same lesson?

I think they got it all wrong
We just gotta hold on
And on, and on, and on

The lightning strikes come to an end as the lights come back up as they do, the female figure stands up on the trapeze swing a few feet off the ground, facing away from the crowd and then backflips off it to land in a crouch with her head lowered looking at the stage.

'Cause we're gonna be legends
Gonna get their attention
What we're doing here ain't just scary
It's about to be legendary
Yeah, we're gonna be legends
Gonna teach 'em all a lesson
Got this feeling in our souls we carry
It's about to be legendary

As the word legendary is sung, Mikayla Stone leaps to her feet with her arms in the air to a pop from the crowd. She soaks it in for a second before she takes off towards the ring at a run.

This is what we came for
And we couldn't want it anymore
We could never turn back now
Got to leave it all on the floor

Kat: Introducing at this time from Salem, Oregon…...MIKAYLA STONE!

When she reaches the ring, Mikayla jumps up onto the apron and turns around to smile at the crowd before she climbs to stand on the top rope. She gives the crowd a wave and then backflips into the ring to land with a smirk. She makes her way to her corner as her music comes to an end.

Zack: This will mark Mikayla’s first match as an official part of the FFW roster, and she definitely left an impression at Breaking Point 200 by putting an end to those segments where Elizabeth Lannister was offering her phone number to “lucky” fans.

Lexi: And I for one am extremely grateful to her for that, and I’m sure there’s more than a few around here who enjoyed seeing Kyle get dropped on his head too.

Robert Valero was the referee in charge and checked both wrestlers were ready before he called for the bell to get the match underway. Ambrosia stayed in her corner, leaning back against the turnbuckles for a moment before she swaggered towards the middle of the ring, sizing Mikayla up for a moment before she slapped the taste out of her mouth. Stone took a step back and Ambrosia immediately followed up with a spinning back fist to the jaw that dropped the Salem native to one knee. Stone popped back up to her feet only for the Harlequin of Hardcore to pull her into a standing side headlock, wrenching it in tight before she popped her in the face with a closed fist as she released the headlock. Again it saw Mikayla step back, holding her nose as she did so only for Ambrosia to catch her with a thrust to the throat. Again it saw the Future Shock graduate step backwards, gasping for breath and her foe grabbed hold of her hair, pulling her towards the corner where she slammed her face first into the top turnbuckle.

Zack: Lexi, do you think Mikayla’s time in Future Shock helped her prepare for being part of FFW? Or do you think diving in headfirst straight to the roster like Ambrosia did makes more sense?

Lexi: I definitely think that being in Future Shock for as long as she has is a benefit for Mikayla, not to mention that she has the greatest trainer possible… but I might be a little biased there.

The referee reprimanded the Kentucky born wrestler for pulling the hair only for her to use the hair to once more drive Mikalya face first into the top turnbuckle before she spun her around and shoved her back into the corner where she started to unload with a series of stiff kicks into her midsection. The official told Ambrosia to allow Mikayla to get out of the corner and started the count, getting to four before the brawler stepped back for a moment before she grabbed hold of the top rope and pressed her boot against her opponent’s throat. Stone tried to shove the boot away as Valero called for the break and once more began the count, getting to four before Ambrosia lowered her boot only to step into the corner and rake her nails down across Mikayla’s eyes.

Zack: We’ve talked about it before, but your eyes are always the great equalizer no matter who you’re face. It’s hard to toughen them up to take abuse like Mikayla just experienced.

Lexi: There’s definitely nothing you can do to toughen your eyes, unless you decide to start wrestling in goggles, but that might be a little impractical.

Once more the official found himself telling the Harlequin of Hardcore off for her actions and getting soundly ignored by the blonde as she pulled her opponent out of the corner by her hair towards the middle of the ring, driving raised knees into her gut as she did so. The referee was once more counting her down, getting to four before Ambrosia used her grip on her foes hair to snap her backwards and down to the canvas. Mikayla hit the mat hard and before she could begin to sit up, the brawler started to stompy away viciously at her gut and chest, only backing away as the referee again called for the break and began to count again, reaching four before she stepped back. Stone took a moment to roll onto her front and started to push upwards, holding her rib cage as the Lexington born wrestler dropped back to the ropes and caught Mikayla with a running knee lift to the jaw. It saw the Future Shock Graduate push up to her feet, holding her jaw and as she did so, Ambrosia again dropped back to the ropes and came back to drop her foe to the mat with a running big boot to the jaw where she started to stomp away at her body again.

Zack: Credit where it’s due, Ambrosia is posing all kinds of problems right out of the gate tonight. And the baby sister of the Stone family hasn’t had much of an answer so far.

Lexi: I think we’re far from over yet, but Mikayla does need to find some kind of response and the sooner the better.

Again the referee counted her down, getting to four once more before Ambrosia relented with the stomps and instead bent down to pull her back up to her feet, trapping her arms by her side as she did so and started to unleash a barrage of headbutts across the bridge of Mikayla’s nose. She landed six headbutts in quick succession before she lifted her up and slammed her to the canvas with a falling belly to belly slam. The Hardcore Harlequin made the cover, pressing her forearm across her eyes and scraping it back and forth in the cover while her other arm rested across her chest to pin her shoulders down.

Zack: Even Ambrosia’s pins do damage, and she’s looking for the win now!

One…

T–

Lexi: It’s far too soon to write Mikayla out of this yet. She’s still got a lot left in the tank.

Mikayla kicked out and sat up, the crowd booing Ambrosia loudly as she moved around behind Stone and planted a knee in the top of her spine as she locked in a rear chinlock. She only kept the hold applied for a couple of seconds before the Kentucky native transitioned from having her fingers locked underneath her opponent’s jaw to fish hooking her mouth, telling her to smile and asking if she was having a good time. The referee quickly told her to break the hold and started the count, getting to four once more before Ambrosia released her grip on her opponent only to grab hold of Mikayla’s hair, pulling her head back fat enough to hammer a forearm across the bridge of Stone’s nose.

Zack: There you heard Ambrosia doing a little mocking, and it’s been my experience that can come back to haunt you later in a match. That said, she has been handling Mikayla pretty effectively so far.

Lexi: I fully believe that mocking will come back to bite Ambrosia on the ass to be honest.

The Salem native rolled to the side and onto her knees, holding her nose as she did so and Ambrosia quickly hooked her head, pulling her up to her feet as she did and spiked her down on the top of her head with a DDT. Once more as Mikayla rolled to her back, Ambrosia made the pin, pressing her forearm across Stone’s throat as she did so while the referee made the count.

Lexi: Ambrosia isn’t get paid by the hour is she?

One…

Tw–

Zack: I had a feeling that wasn’t going to be enough. Future Shock fans know it takes a major sum to keep Mikayla down for a three count.

Mikayla kicked out before the two could be completed. Ambrosia berated Stone as she pulled her back up to her feet while the referee was still showing her the two count. As soon as she got the Salem native to her feet, Ambrosia Irish whipped her chest first into the nearest turnbuckle. The former Future Shock wrestler stumbled backwards, holding her chest as she did so and was quickly sent down to the canvas hard as the Lexington native dropped to a knee and swept her feet out from underneath her. Stone gasped for breath as she landed and Ambrosia quickly stepped between her legs and maneuvered her underneath the bottom rope before she fell back to catapult her chest first into the cable. The referee told her off and Stone tried to roll to the side but the Harlequin of Hardcore kept hold of her legs as she came back to her feet, moved around and fell back yet again, catapulting her chest first into the turnbuckles this time. The main roster debutante reeled backwards, holding her chest as she did so and straight into the grip of her opponent who scooped her off her feet into position for a slam only to drop her over her knee with a rib breaker. She dropped the witch to the canvas and made the cover yet again.

Zack: Ambrosia looking to close the deal on Mikayla here in what has largely been a rout so far!

One…

Two…

Lexi: Only two. Mikayla is showing just how much resilience she has out here tonight.

Mikayla kicked out on the two count again and once more Ambrosia pulled her up to her feet once more and drove knees into her gut again. She drove four into her body before she Irish whipped her across the ring and into the far corner. Stone hit the turnbuckles back first and immediately reached an arm across her chest with a look of discomfort on her face. As Stone started to step out of the corner, the Harlequin of Hardcore measured her up and took off across the ring, looking to connect with a yakuza kick only to get air as the Salem native dove through the ropes to avoid the blow and quickly came up onto her feet quickly. Ambrosia went to grab hold of her only for Stone to leap into the air and catch her with an enzuigiri to the side of the head. The Lexington native staggered backwards and Mikayla quickly hopped up onto the middle rope and launched herself over the top rope and into a sunset flip.

Zack: There we go! Mikayla is finally starting to get something going here, but she needs to capitalize quickly and not give Ambrosia a chance to take over again.

Lexi: Mikayla found herself an opening and I have full faith that she’s going to use that to her favor.

Valero didn’t even get a chance to slide into position as Stone used her momentum to roll back up to her feet only to step forwards quickly and deliver a hesitation dropkick into Ambrosia’s chest as she sat up. Ambrosia rolled to the side and started to come to her feet but as she did so, Mikayla skipped forwards and started to unload on her with a series of kicks, changing levels with every strike, landing four before Ambrosia caught her foot and held it against her body. Stone hopped on one foot for a moment before she left her feet, looking for an enzuigiri kick to the side of the head only for the Lexington native to duck beneath the blow. Stone landed on one foot and immediately launched herself into the air again to strike with a back heel kick to Ambrosia’s jaw this time.

Zack: Mikayla’s not quick, she’s sudden. She just jacked Ambrosia’s jaw, and I’m not sure she even saw it coming with that foot speed.

Lexi: That’ll knock a couple teeth loose if you’re not careful. Ambrosia might be wishing she wore a gumshield about now.

The Lexington native staggered backwards and was then dropped down to one knee as Mikayla skipped forwards and delivered a thrust kick to the knee cap. Before Ambrosia could push up to her feet, Mikayla fired off a side kick to her jaw before she pulled her foe to her feet and into a single knee face breaker. Ambrosia stepped backwards, falling into the ropes as she did. Stone sent off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and came back to catch Ambrosia with a shotgun dropkick to the chest that saw her fall backwards through the ropes and to the outside. Ambrosia quickly started to rise to her feet as the referee tried to tell Mikayla to stay back only for the Salem native to charge towards the turnbuckle pads, scaling to the top rope and launched herself off into a flying clothesline that connected perfectly.

Zack: Mikayla’s in her comfort zone now, and that’s high speed and high impact offense. She reminds me a lot of Caitlyn with how fast she can land those blows.

Lexi: Mikayla uses her speed to good effect, and if she can keep capitalizing on this momentum she has going, Ambrosia could have a real problem on her hands.

Stone pulled her foe up and drove a trio of knees into her face before she rolled her into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Ambrosia quickly came back to her feet as Mikayla pulled herself up onto the apron. The Kentucky native stepped forwards and went to swing at her foe, only for the former Nova Champion to duck down and catch the Hardcore Harlequin with a shoulder thrust to the gut. A second shoulder thrust followed that one, doubling Ambrosia over and Stone used the ropes to pendulum herself into the ring with a baseball slide. As the Lexington native turned around, Mikayla came up from her knees to catch her with a kneeling jawbreaker. It caused Ambrosia to fall against the ropes and stagger forwards into a monkey flip that saw her hit the mat hard. Quickly she rolled to the side and started to rise, making it back to her feet only for the Witch to leap onto her shoulders and snap off a hurricanrana into a pinning combination.

Zack: Stone’s looking for her first win in FFW and first cover in this match!

One…

Two—

Lexi: Only a two, Ambrosia isn’t ready to let Mikayla off the hook yet.

Ambrosia kicked out of the pinfall and sent Mikayla forwards to land on her knees while the Lexington native rolled to the side and started back to her feet, getting there just in time for Stone to catch her with a thrust kick to the jaw. Ambrosia staggered backwards and Mikayla followed it up with a spinning back fist to the jaw before she jerked her forwards by the wrist and into a raised knee to the gut. A second and third followed that before the Salem native delivered a running bulldog to drive her down into the mat. Quickly the former Future Shock wrestler came back up to her feet and headed towards the ring ropes, hopping onto the middle rope where she launched herself backwards into a disaster kick to the jaw. Once more the Harlequin of Hardcore was staggered by the blow and before she could recover, Mikayla dropped back to the ring ropes, bouncing off them and came back towards her opponent, leaving her feet and spinning around and around her before she drove her down into the canvas with a DDT. Once more, Ambrosia tried to push up to her feet only to make it as far as all fours before Mikayla rolled her up into a magistral cradle.

Zack: Look at that cradle! I think Mikayla’s been watching some luchadors!

One…

Two…

…T

Lexi: Oooh no dice yet. Ambrosia is still in this.

The Kentucky native kicked out just after the two count was completed and came back up to her knees, rising to her feet only for Mikayla to be waiting for her and as soon as the Harlequin of Hardcore was vertical, Stone caught her with a savate kick to the underside of her jaw once more before she grabbed hold of her head and spiked her face first into the canvas with a sitout facebuster. Again Ambrosia started to push upwards, holding her face as she did so only for Stone to dart towards the ring ropes and launch herself up into the air and backwards to deliver a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head, slamming her face first into the mat once more. Again the Lexington native tried to push up from the canvas but as she did so, the former Nova Champion grabbed hold of her opponent by the wrist and pulled her into a scissored armbar crossface. Valero dropped down to ask if she wanted to submit, getting a ‘No’ from Ambrosia as Mikayla wrenched back on her head.

Zack: We don’t see a lot of submissions from Mikayla, but she’s obviously picked up some new tricks since transitioning to FFW.

Lexi: I think that could have a lot to do with her trainer too, and I’m not just saying that because he’s my boyfriend. I know that Conor has been teaching Mikayla some new tricks to add to her arsenal.

The referee asked again, getting another ‘No’ as Ambrosia struggled in vain to try and free her arms while Stone kept her limbs securely trapped and continued to wrench on her head. Still the brawler refused to give in to the hold as she started to dig her heels in and began to push them both the short distance towards the ropes, kicking her foot out and hooking over the bottom rope as soon as she was within reach. The referee called for the break and immediately Stone released and rolled away to come to her feet as Ambrosia rolled out onto the apron, rubbing her neck for a moment or two.

Zack: Very wise decision by Ambrosia. Rolling out to the floor like that is pretty much giving yourself a timeout during a match unless Mikayla decides to go get her.

Lexi: I don’t think it would be smart for Mikayla to follow her out, Ambrosia seems like she’d be at more of an advantage on the floor than Mikayla would be.

Ambrosia started to pull herself back up to her feet on the apron and as she got there, Stone headed towards the ropes that ran perpendicular to where her foe was stood and went to springboard into a side kick. The Kentucky native ducked to avoid the blow; Mikayla landed on her feet and spun back towards the Harlequin of Hardcore only to have her head grabbed as Ambrosia stepped off the apron and snapped her throat first over the top rope. Stone started to reel backwards, gasping for breath only for Ambrosia to reach in underneath the bottom rope and pull her feet out from underneath. The Witch hit the mat hard and immediately found herself dragged out of the ring where she landed back first on the floor. Quickly the Lexington born brawler stepped between her legs and grabbed hold of her thighs before she used a modified giant swing to slam Mikayla’s body into the crowd barrier before she spun one hundred and eighty degrees to slam the other side of her body into the barrier. Then did it twice more as the official leaned through the ropes, telling her to bring it back into the ring as he continued a slow and deliberate count.

Zack: That escape to the floor was just what the doctor ordered for Ambrosia, wasn’t it? And Mikayla’s body is meeting the barricade without even getting asked out first!

Lexi: I had a feeling that being on the floor wouldn’t be a good thing for Mikayla, and it turns out I was right.

Ambrosia shrugged, telling the official that she had a ten count as she pulled Mikayla up from the floor and lifted her up onto her shoulder before she took off towards the ring steps, stopping short and using the momentum to hurl Stone forwards to land chest first across the top of the steel. Ambrosia backed up halfway down the side of the ring, measuring her foe up as the Salem native slumped down to her knees, resting against the side of the stairs and then the Harlequin of Hardcore charged forwards and launched herself into a double knee strike into her foe’s back, driving her chest first into the side of the ring steps once more. Ambrosia pulled Mikayla upwards and rolled her into the ring underneath the bottom rope as she climbed the stairs and stepped down the apron, inciting the fans who were booing her loudly while Mikayla held her body with both her arms, kicking her feet against the mat in agony.

Zack: These fans in the FLA Live Arena may not like it, but Ambrosia certainly doesn’t give a damn what they think. She’s back in control of this match with a vengeance.

Lexi: At least she seems to be taking it back inside the ring… which is a good thing I guess.

Ambrosia stepped through the ropes as Mikayla started to rise, the brawler waving her upwards. Stone made it to her feet and turned towards her foe and the Kentuckian charged her, leaving her feet for a Thesz press to drive her down into the canvas and landed on top of her. The crowd booed loudly as the Harlequin of Hardcore took up the mount position and began to fire off right and left handed mounted punches to her foe who attempted to cover up. The official called for the break, telling her to allow the Witch to get back up from the canvas and found himself starting the count. Ambrosia milked it for every millisecond that she could, standing up with her hands raised and backing off a step just before he reached five. It was only a momentary break for Mikayla before Ambrosia stomped down on her chest and followed that up with a leg drop across her body before she made the cover.

Zack: Mikayla’s FFW debut could end up being a night she’d rather forget in 3 seconds!

One…

Two…

…THR-

Lexi: No! Mikayla’s holding on, she’s not ready to end her debut just yet.

Mikayla rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall before the three count could be completed and Ambrosia glared at the referee as he showed her the two count. Stone sat up and Ambrosia pulled one hand up into an overhead wristlock, pulling down on her arm to expose her ribcage that allowed her to start to slam elbows into her ribcage that caused Stone to cry out in pain. The referee asked her if she wanted to quit and got a pained, agonized ‘No’ from the former Future Shock wrestler as the elbows continued to land. Again the official asked the question, getting another ‘No’ from her which saw Ambrosia shake her head as she pulled Mikayla up to her feet and jerked her down into a codebreaker. As Stone hit the canvas, she cradled her ribs, curling up into a ball only for the Harlequin of Hardcore to pull her upwards and straight into the Daddy’s Little Sequel sit out powerbomb, holding on for the cover as she landed the move.

Zack: Massive impact for the win! She calls that DADDY’S LITTLE SEQUEL!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: I thought for sure that was it, but I’m more than happy to be wrong.

At the last moment Mikayla’s shoulder shot up from the canvas before it fell back to the mat. Ambrosia shoved her legs away and stared at the referee, coming to her feet and demanding the three from him, slapping her hands together three times. Valero was resolute, telling her the shoulder came up as the three came down. The crowd booed the Kentucky native loudly, causing her to flip them off as Stone rolled onto her side, holding her ribs as she did so. Waving off the fans, Ambrosia turned back towards Mikayla and jerked her to her feet only to Irish whip her into the corner. Stone hit the turnbuckles hard and stepped forwards gingerly. Ambrosia took off towards her, lowering her shoulder as though about to deliver a spear but as she did, Mikayla countered with a drop toe hold that sent her foe’s face into the middle turnbuckle pad.

Zack: That was inspiring timing from Mikayla, because I’m not sure that spear wouldn’t have put her away otherwise with all the damage she’s taken.

Lexi: I think you’re right, but thankfully that’s not the case, she managed to stop the spear before it happened.

Ambrosia pushed straight back up to her feet, holding her jaw as she did so and Mikayla snapped off a low angle German suplex, sending her down to the canvas. Stone let out a cry as she delivered the move but forced herself to get back to her feet and skipped forwards to drive a bicycle knee strike into the jaw of the Harlequin of Hardcore before she followed that up with a facebreaker DDT, sending the Lexington native falling backwards to the mat as Mikayla let out a cry of pain and held her ribs as she landed it, forcing herself to sit up. Stone continued to force herself to her feet, holding her ribs as she did so and took a step back as her opponent was only a step behind her and when the Kentuckian was vertical, Mikayla launched herself into a superman punch to the side of the jaw before she hooked her head and tried to lift her vertically as if going for a brainbuster. Stone failed to lift her beyond the horizontal before she let out a cry and dropped her back to her feet, keeping her head held as she did so and instead delivered a swinging neckbreaker.

Lexi: Mikayla was struggling to get Ambrosia into position for her plan A move, but plan B seems to have been just as effective.

Again Mikayla held her ribs as she sat up after delivering the move and forced herself back to her feet where she quickly headed to the corner and climbed to the top rope as Ambrosia rose. As soon as the brawler was back to her feet with her back to her opponent, Stone launched herself into a Diamond Dust jawbreaker that sent Ambrosia stumbling backwards and falling into a seated position in the corner. Again the Salem native forced herself back to her feet and as Ambrosia started to pull herself out of the corner, Mikayla hopped up off the bottom rope and drove her back against the bottom turnbuckle with a pendulum dropkick into the chest. Quickly Stone pulled her up out of the corner, hooking her head as she did so and used the middle rope to push off and stand her opponent on the top of her skull with a tornado DDT. The Salem native kipped back up to her feet and delivered a cheerleader style leg drop across her chest before she made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Looks like Stone tried out for the cheerleading squad once upon a time, and there’s the cover!

One…

Two…

..THR–

Lexi: I think that was the closest we’ve been to ending this match so far.

Ambrosia kicked out on the two count and Mikayle didn’t bother to confirm the count with the referee, accepting the decision as soon as it was made and once more headed towards the corner. Again Stone climbed to the top rope and perched there as Ambrosia started back to her feet, making it to a vertical base before she turned towards the former Future Shock wrestler who launched herself off and into a Senton flipping off the top rope to catch her foe in the chest and send her down to the mat. Quickly the Salem native popped back up to her feet and took off across the ring, this time coming back and catching her opponent with a running leg drop bulldog, slamming her face first into the canvas. Quickly Mikayla came back to her feet as her foe rolled onto her back and Stone leapt into the air, crashing down across Ambrosia’s chest with a standing shooting star press. Stone knelt up, holding her ribs, grimacing as she did so before she fell across the Harlequin of Hardcore for the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: A shooting star press that couldn’t have been more perfectly executed! Is that enough?

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: Ambrosia is still in this, she’s pretty hard to put away isn’t she?

Ambrosia kicked out of the pinfall before the three count could come down and Mikayla held her ribs with one arm as she looked to the official with three fingers raised only to get a shake of the head from the referee who showed her the two count. Stone nodded her head and started to come to her feet, pulling the Lexington native up with her. She fired off a pair of European uppercuts into her jaw before she kicked her in the gut and grabbed hold of her wrist, jerking her forwards and into a short arm Alabama Slam, letting out a pained roar of effort as she used her opponent’s momentum to scoop her up and in one motion snap her back first into the mat, falling on top of her as she did so. Mikayla reached down and hooked the leg for the cover.

Lexi: Mikayla might just have done it here, she’s 3 seconds away from a win!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: That was the closest fall of the whole match, but Ambrosia is still in it!

Stone rolled to the side and asked the referee for the count, only to be shown the two, the referee pointing at the shoulder to tell her that Ambrosia had gotten it up in time. The Salem native nodded her head as she accepted the count and started back to her feet, holding her ribs as she did so. As Mikayla made it to a vertical base in the corner where she started to wave her foe upwards. The Harlequin of Hardcore started to rise and as soon as she was vertical she staggered towards the middle or Mikayla launched herself into a handspring stunner, connecting with the Smoke and Mirrors perfectly. Ambrosia bounced up into the air and collapsed onto her back on the mat where the Salem native launched herself on top of her, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: I’d know that move anywhere, SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: She’s done! What a great start to her FFW career.

The referee called for the bell as Stone rolled away and sat up, holding her ribs as it sounded. Valero checked on Mikayla before he helped her to her feet and raised her hand in the air as she kept an arm held across her body.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… MIKAYLA STONE!!!

Zack: On her first night as part of the FFW roster, Mikayla Stone picks up the win and definitely got put through her paces to get it! Well done, and welcome to FFW!

Lexi: These fans are definitely very pleased with the result and are giving Mikayla a very warm welcome here now!

The fans cheered her loudly as she headed towards the corner, climbing to the middle rope and raising her hand in the air while holding her ribs. Ambrosia rolled out of the ring to the outside, holding her jaw as she did she and shaking her head as the camera cut elsewhere.

Unstoppable Vivi

A video package shows the many months that Vee Chandler has been a thorn in the side of virtually….everyone, dating all the way back to SVW when Kristina Spencer and Vivi Traeger were in a feud over the Adrenaline Championship. Cut to Samantha announcing two weeks ago that the option in Vee’s talent contract to make her active on the roster had been activated and her first match would be at Unstoppable 13 against…. Cut to the live show, and there we find Vivi Traeger and Allison Marx.

Allison: It’s only 2 weeks away on FFW All Access, fans. I’m talking about the biggest night of the year in women’s wrestling, and also it happens to be my guest’s first ever Unstoppable. I’d say it was years in the making for you to be part of this event, Vivi. What about you?

Vivi: It certainly has been. Had it not been for my extended leave from wrestling due to my pregnancy and the birth of my son, I believe I would have been here sooner. But, the universe has a way of putting things in line, and it seems I’m making my Unstoppable debut at just the right time.

Allison: I’m sure of it. And I’m also sure you realize just how many women over the years would LOVE to be in your position. Vee’s been a nuisance in SVW, Future Shock, and FFW. It’s almost like you’re going to have quite a few of those girls living vicariously through you…at least till they get their shot at her. I’m told this is a full time talent contract, after all.

Vivi: You would think, as a manager, that Vee would have protected herself a bit better. But that’s neither here nor there. I’m very excited that I’ve been the one chosen for her baptism by fire at FFW’s biggest show of the year. And I will be dedicating my match to anyone who has ever had the misfortune of being on the receiving end of Vee Chandler’s shenanigans - no matter their roster or gender identity.

Vee: She’s cost people title matches, not just wins. She was certainly instrumental in many of the issues you had with Kristina Spencer back in the day. And she was practically wrestling the Belles at FFW vs. Future Shock during their tag match, just to name a few. Are you surprised at all at what ability she’s shown lately? We’d never seen her doing  anything like that in the past.

Vivi: I’m not. For all their shortcomings - and they are many - Kristina and Michelle are talented wrestlers. When Vee decided she wanted to get into a ring, she had two of the most devious wrestling minds in the business to train her. Perhaps she thought that it would give her an edge over other managers like Kyle Kilmeade, who is… not known for his wrestling abilities. But I’m going to show her that hitting a few moves on competitors on the outside while they’re distracted is very different from being inside the ring with a veteran talent.

Allison: Where do you rank Vee in terms of all the managers both here in FFW and that you’ve seen throughout your career? Is she the worst as far as interference? Or just the worst in general?

Vivi: Well. Definitely the worst as far interference goes. But you have to remember, I had to deal with Dante Knox as the manager of both Mileena Savage in SVW and Cassandra Steen in Future Shock. I may dislike Vee, but I’ve never threatened to skull fuck her with an American flag printed dildo.

Allison takes a second to process that mental image before she asks her last question.

Allison: Not only are you going to your first Unstoppable in 2 weeks, you have your first Breaking Point main event tonight. A win here could easily put you into Phoenix title consideration. And on the flip side of what we were just talking about, I’m sure you have a much higher opinion of Mara Werth, right?

Vivi: Correct, I do. Mara is a fearsome competitor. I had the honor of facing her in what turned out to be my last match in Future Shock. She beat me in Saitama for the Future Shock Championship during that match, and circumstances being what they were, I never got a chance to face her again - or get a rematch for the title. So while I have the utmost respect for Mara, I’m also focused on beating her tonight in the main event.

Allison: Good luck in tonight’s match and against Vee Chandler at Unstoppable 13. It certainly seems like July is coming up Vivi.

And on that, the show cuts back to another place in the FLA Live Arena.

Cassandra Appreciation

A short video hypes up the forthcoming main event of Unstoppable 13 between Kelly and Cassandra for the FFW Championship. When we return to the live show, that’s where we find Kyle Kilmeade giving a knock on someone’s door.

Kyle: It’s me. Mind if I come in?

It isn’t long before he gets his answer, not by voice but by the door opening. And that’s when we find it’s Cassandra Sheffield’s locker room. He smiles as soon as he sees her.

Cassandra: Hi Kyle, come on in. Ryan has just popped out to get a bite to eat.

Kyle: Thanks.

He follows her inside, and so does the camera as he takes a seat adjacent to her.

Kyle: I just wanted to talk with you about something. And I know you probably don’t need to hear it at this stage in the game. But I’d feel remiss if I didn’t say it. Two things actually. One, I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I was when I saw that you were going to be in the main event on the biggest show of the year. As a matter of fact, I dropped a glass as soon as I heard it. This is long overdue for you, and there isn’t a single doubt in my mind you’re going to leave Detroit as the new FFW Champion.

Cassandra smiles and nods her head.

Cassandra: Thank you Kyle, I appreciate it. I agree completely though. I have no doubt that I will leave Unstoppable 13 as the new Champion. It really is about time that the FFW Championship had a Champion worthy of it again. I don’t think there’s ever been any disputing that I am a main event level talent and this just goes to cement that theory.

Kyle: Speaking as someone who has been ringside for an Unstoppable main event or two as a manager, there is one thing I can tell you. You probably already know it, you usually do. But there’s something about that show…and especially that spot. It pushes women farther than I’ve ever seen them pushed. If I were to use a video game reference, it’s like having two health bars. And while I know you will stop at nothing to claim what you deserve, I think that’s exactly what it’s going to take in order to take it from Kelly. And I don’t say that due to any fondness for her at all.

Cassandra: I think you know me well enough to know that I don’t underestimate anyone and I can assure you that I will be more than ready and up to the challenge on the night. You don’t amass as much success in life as I have by being complacent.

Kyle: I had no doubt. Oh yeah, the other thing I wanted to tell you was that I’m proud of you.

Cassandra: Thank you Kyle, I really do appreciate hearing that.

He got up from his seat and patted her hand.

Kyle: Beat the hell out of her.

He said before making his exit from the locker room and closing the door behind him.

Scarlett’s Task

Somewhere backstage in the FLA Live Arena, we find Scarlett and Cody Kincaid standing in one of the hallways. Cody seems to be considering his words before he begins.

Cody: Two weeks from tonight on the signature event of this company for over 12 years now, two of the very best to ever do it will meet in Detroit at Ford Field. Scarlett…and Missy. Scarlett, a 5 time FFW Champion. Missy, the second longest reigning FFW Champion ever. And as much as I think this is going to be on a highlight reel for them both, I can’t help but feel bad. I feel bad because the reason this match is happening is because I wanted a second chance to show that the man who had to close down SVW isn’t the man who wants to come back to FFW. And now on top of that, Adam has put his job on the line. Not because I asked him to…or even wanted him to. Because he doesn’t trust me in the slightest, and would rather walk away from something he has played a major hand in building to what it is today….than entertain the thought of me being his boss again. And here we are. Scarlett in her first match in 9 months…and Missy, who is fresh off easily one of the biggest wins of her entire career.

Scarlett took a deep breath.

Scarlett: It kind of….it feels….it’s sort of weird. To hear it summed up like that. To realise that maybe…just maybe….I might be the underdog going into this contest. It’s been a while since I’ve been in that position. But maybe I’m not. Sure, I’ve had nine months since the last time I competed inside a ring with anyone. Nine months of rust but also nine months where I’ve been able to heal up and get as fit as I ever have been. And let’s not forget, the first time I EVER stepped into an FFW ring, I beat a Hall of Fame calibre wrestler. Meanwhile, Missy, is celebrating another title win. She’s celebrating beating Shaw, the longest reigning FFW Champion for the Pure Championship and being the first person to ever beat her twice…but that was a tough match. That was a war and she’s got just three, three and a half weeks to recover from that.

There was a nod of her head.

Scarlett: Honestly, Adam, I don’t want to see you lose your job either. I don’t want to see you walk away. I wish that you’d give Cody a second chance; an opportunity to prove that he’s not the man he was while he was running SVW. But that’s not going to stop me from doing everything in my power, leveraging all of my skills and wrestling talent to beat your wife and win this match. I’ll give as good as I get. Her and I will put on one of the greatest matches in FFW history. But at the end of the match I will have my hand raised; I will be declared the winner.

Cody: The last time I got to speak with Adam, he made the point that I didn’t earn my spot when I was in charge of FFW. He talked about how he began here in a cubicle from day one and worked his way up. And you know what? He’s right. I didn’t do anything to earn that job back in 2010 other than have dinner with Samantha one night and lay out ideas I had if I were put in charge. That said, I don’t believe for a second that if the roles were reversed, you wouldn’t have accepted it in my shoes. I’ll remind everyone again, because people already think I’m the bad guy as it is. I didn’t ask him to put his job on the line, he did that himself. Future Shock would lose a huge part of what makes it successful without you. I admit that. But at Unstoppable, this is the bed you’ve made for yourself. You’re welcome to back out of that stipulation anytime. When Scarlett wins, I have absolutely no intention of firing you. If you want to change your mind, go ahead and these two women will have a Match of the Year candidate either way. You don’t want to be friends anymore? Okay, I’ve come to accept that. But from a business point of view, it’d be dumb for you to leave. You said Missy would write the final chapter of this story at Unstoppable.

He pauses for a moment and lets out a deep breath.

Cody: She’s going to write the final chapter of YOUR story in FFW.

Cody shakes his head in dismay before the pair head off camera.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 06:44:51 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 12:22:17 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: Welcome back from the break, fans. I want to quickly remind you about the annual pool party this Tuesday on Future Shock. You’ll get to see the girls let their hair down, so to speak, and have some fun outside of the ring.

Lexi: The Future Shock Pool Party is one of my favorite days of the year, not even gonna lie.

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston begins to blast all across the speakers and as it does, we are able to see Ruby Steele emerging from the curtain. She is clad in a sparkling ruby glow in the dark jacket. The jacket shines brightly and she excitedly sprints to the ring. Diamond emerges from behind the curtain to support her cousin although her eyes are too focused on her pocket mirror where she just admires her hair.

Kat: Making her way to the ring being accompanied by Diamond Steele, she weighs in at 112 pounds Ruby Steele!

Ruby however is over the top excited as she does some cartwheels before finishing up with one massive backflip. She giggles before she slowly slides into the ring. She nips up to her feet and blows kisses to the crowd before she bounces about waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: Many would say it’s this woman who should be challenging Mara Werth for the Phoenix Championship at Unstoppable, but instead it’s Diamond Steele who pulled Ruby out of the match to put herself in.

Lexi: I’m still not entirely sure why Ruby allowed Diamond to play her that way, you know. You’d think she would have stood up for herself to keep hold of the Championship opportunity for herself.

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, diamonds are a girl's best friend
Southern girl in me I ain't afraid to catch a case, VVS's on me and I flooded out the face
Diamonds are a girl's best friend, diamonds are a girl's best friend
I don't need you, I've got flooded out baguettes
I don't need you, all my diamonds dripping wet (Cartier)

Blue lights flood the arena with two spotlights centered on the entrance ramp as Bianca Reed walks out, stopping at the top of the ramp and lifting her shades to the top of her head. She rolls her eyes at the crowd and treats them to some smack talk as she struts down the ramp, making a “blah blah blah” gesture as she gets closer to the ring.

Kat: From Atlanta, Georgia, she is the Princess of House Reed, “Killer B” Bianca Reed!

I'm a super shero, bitch, don't try me hoe, bad like a villain, I pop it and then I reload
All the best things in life come for free, but don't you think that applies to me
I do what I want 'cause I know that I'm hot, I ain't a band but you know how I rock
Don't need no clippers to give you a chop, took me to dinner then I took him out
I like it when you call me crazy, long as you keep callin' baby

Upon reaching the ring, Bianca hops up onto the apron and leans back against the ropes, flashing a cocky smirk at the crowd before waving and ducking through into the ring. Walking to the center of the mat, she poses and takes off her sunglasses, tossing them casually to the side. Flicking her hair over her shoulder, she makes her way to the corner and stretches out over the top turnbuckle, giving a little wave to her opponent as she waits for the match to start.

Zack: Bianca put everyone in the Evolution division on notice at Breaking Point 200. She feels she has unfinished business with that title since she didn’t get her hands on it before deciding to take her talents to SVW.

Lexi: With the ironclad grip the current Champion has on the Evolution Championship, I can only wish her luck with that aspiration.

Malcolm Parks was the referee in charge and started to ask the two wrestlers if they were ready to start the match which brought Bianca down from the top turnbuckle and headed towards the middle of the ring where she began to trash talk Ruby. Diamond pulled herself up onto the apron, telling her bandmate not to listen to her and not to let her into her head. Ruby turned around and told Diamond to get down as Killer B told the referee to call for the bell and rushed towards Steele, wrapping her arms around her waist as she drove her forwards, causing a clash of heads with Diamond as Bianca rolled her foe up into an O’Connor roll. Diamond fell off the apron as the official called for the bell and dropped to count the fall.

Zack: Bianca’s looking for a win in record time, thanks to Diamond!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: That was a lot closer to three than I was expecting it to be to be honest.

In the nick of time Ruby shot her shoulder up off the mat, sending Bianca forwards into the ropes. The Atlantan caught herself and turned as Steele came back to her feet, holding her head and Reed dropped her back to canvas and again Reed dove on top of her for the pinfall.

Zack: And another pin attempt! Bianca must have left the gas on at home with as fast as she’s going for these pins!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Bianca is definitely trying to make a statement here at Ruby’s expense isn’t she?

Again Ruby got her shoulder up from the canvas and Bianca glared at the referee for a moment before she started to chew out Parks, slapping her hands together three times. She ignored him as he showed her the two count once more while she pulled Ruby up to her feet by the hair and marched into the corner where she started to drive her face first into the top turnbuckle three times. Killer B shoved her back into the corner and started to unload a series of kicks into the stomach, the referee calling for the break and counting to four before the Georgia born wrestler relented and raised her boot to press it against Ruby’s throat. Once more the official called for the break, counting to four before Bianca stepped away, trashing the crowd as she did so and telling them she was going to be the Evolution Champion. The crowd booed her loudly.

Zack: I’ve said it before that Bianca wakes up talking trash to the alarm clock every morning, and here she is reminding this crowd what her plans are. Ruby doesn’t have the title though.

Lexi: That’s not stopping Bianca from beating her like she does though, is it?

She turned back towards Ruby as the musician stepped out of the corner and Bianca delivered a kick into the midsection before she grabbed hold of her hair once more to jerk her face downwards into a raised knee strike to the face. Steele staggered backwards into the ropes as she did so and Reed didn’t waste any time at all in locking in a Tarantula hold around the ropes. The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four before seeing the Princess of House Reed release her grip. Ruby dropped face first to the mat as Killer B landed on the apron and quickly popped up to her feet and stepped through the ring ropes. Steele started to rise to her feet only for Bianca to hook her head and used the ring ropes to drive her down into the canvas with a Tornado DDT. Once more the Georgia born wrestler kipped up to her feet and darted towards the ropes, hopping off the middle with a lionsault, landing it perfectly and made the cover.

Zack: Beautiful springboard moonsault from “Killer B” with another cover!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: And still no dice for the Evolution Championship hopeful.

Again Ruby kicked out and was pulled back up to her feet by Bianca who Irish whipped her across the ring and into the far corner. Steele hit the turnbuckle pads hard and leaned back against them only for Reed to charge after her, launching herself into a leaping double knee strike to the jaw. The Atlanta native landed on her feet and slapped Ruby across the jaw. The Princess of House Reed shook her head and began to fire off a series of slaps using both hands to both sides of her opponent’s face, telling her that she couldn’t hold onto her own title shot; that her “manager”, her “friend”, her “family” didn’t think she was good enough so she might as well just stay down for the NEXT Evolution Champion. Before she stopped with the slaps and instead brought Steele out of the corner with a monkey flip.

Zack: She’s actually mocking and berating the woman at the same time she’s attacking her. Reed doesn’t have an off button, does she?

Lexi: Apparently not, though I’m sure Ruby and a lot of the fans here tonight wish she did.

Ruby hit the mat hard and sat up immediately with a determined look on her face as she started back to her feet only for Reed to sprint towards her and catch her with a running knee lift into her gut, flipping the musician over and back down to the canvas. Once more Ruby sat up and started back to her feet as Bianca continued to trash talk her while waving her up to her feet. As Steele made it back to a vertical base, the Georgia native took her down to the mat with a headscissors takedown. Once more Killer B came to her feet, pulling her opponent upright as she did so, hooking her head and went for the Avalanche (shiranui) only for Ruby to shove her off, causing her foe to land on her back.

Zack: Quick thinking by Ruby, she’s just gotten her foot in the door for this match. Maybe!

Lexi: That was a timely save by Ruby, she could have been in a world of trouble if she hadn’t found a way to stop Bianca even temporarily.

Ruby stepped backwards, holding her head as she did so while Bianca held the small of her back for a moment. Reed scrabbled back to her feet and started towards Steele only for the musician to suddenly surprise her with a bicycle kick to the jaw. The Atlanta native dropped to the mat and rolled to the side, pushing back to her feet as she did so only for Ruby to catch her with a trio of European uppercuts to the jaw, snapping her head back as she did so before she took her down to the canvas with a drop toe hold. Ruby rolled to the ropes and used them to pull herself up to her feet as Bianca also came back to a vertical base…only for Steele to charge her and catch her with a shotgun dropkick to the chest, causing her foe to fall backwards into the ropes. The Atlanta native bounced off them and came back towards her foe only for the musician to scoop her up on her shoulders and drop her onto the mat back first with a fireman’s carry take over.

Zack: This is what happens when you run your mouth during the match to your opponent. It only fires them up even more!

Ruby quickly came back to her feet and took off towards the ropes as Bianca once more started back upwards only for the Gemstone to come back towards her and catch her with a slingblade clothesline that took her down to the mat. Ruby looked down at her and waved her up as Diamond came around the ring and started to give her instruction, telling her bandmate to throw the mouthy bitch out of the ring and then distract the referee if she wanted to win. Ruby tried to ignore her as stepped forwards and caught the Evolution Championship hopeful with a knee lift to the jaw. Killer B staggered backwards which allowed Steele to catch her with a trio of kicks to her body before she Irish whipped her across into the corner; Reed hitting the turnbuckles and leaning back against them.

Zack: I think Bianca has discovered that Ruby is just as fast as her with her offense, and she’s hurtin’ for certain now.

Lexi: The match is definitely looking a lot less one sided now, isn’t it?

Immediately the Gemstones member charged in behind her foe and caught her with a shoulder charge to her midsection. Three more followed it, Ruby leaving her feet to deliver each shoulder thrust with more force as the referee called on her to let the wannabe Evolution Champion out of the corner, reaching four as Steele caught her with the fourth shoulder charge and followed that up with a scorpion kick to the jaw. Ruby backed up and jerked Reed out of the corner only to slam her down back first into the mat with an STO. Bianca lay on the mat for a moment, trying to catch her breath as the Englishwoman stepped into the corner and leapt up onto the middle rope only to fall backwards into a coffin drop that landed perfectly across Bianca’s midsection. Quickly Ruby reached to hook the leg as she went for the cover.

Zack: Almost a trust fall only with bad intentions for Reed, we got a cover!

One…

Two…

…T–

Lexi: This could be… no, wait a minute.

Before the official could complete the count, Bianca countered the pinfall into a crucifix pin of her own.

Zack: Bianca looking to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat here!

One…

Two…

…THR-

Lexi: Woah, that was a close call for Ruby there.

Ruby kicked out before the three count could be completed, the momentum causing her to roll backwards and come back to her feet as Bianca started to rise. Steele saw this and immediately dropped back to the ropes where she almost stumbled and faceplanted as Diamond grabbed her ankle from the outside. The musician turned and looked at the singer who told her to listen to her because she had all the experience and knew how she’d win the match. Steele rolled her eyes and turned just in time to duck her shoulder as Bianca rushed towards her, the legal Gemstone sending the Princess of House Reed up and over the top rope with a back body drop and straight into Diamond. Reed started to come back to her feet after landing on top of the number one contender to the Phoenix Championship just as Ruby climbed to the top rope and launched herself off into a crossbody that took the Atlanta native back down to the floor on the outside.

Lexi: Diamond tried to ‘help’ Ruby and almost made her get caught by Bianca in the process, but that was some quick reflexes from Ruby to save herself.

Zack: Yeah, Diamond is about as helpful as a heart attack at ringside.

Ruby pulled her opponent back up to her feet and rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope where she went to follow her back in only for Diamond to stop her, asking her what the Hell did she think she was doing, throwing a wrestler at her? The singer told her bandmate to get her head back in the damn game and pay attention to what she was doing. Ruby shot her a look and went to get back into the ring only for Bianca to catch her with a running big boot to the side of the head as she stepped through the ropes, causing Steele to fall back to the outside and straight into Diamond sending her back down to the floor underneath her bandmate. Ruby started to pull herself upwards, Diamond scowling as she did likewise, the pair coming to their feet and as they did Killer B came off the ropes on the opposite side of the ring and into the Rocket Reed suicide dive.

Zack: She calls that ROCKET REED, and she can thank Diamond for eating that!

Lexi: Diamond is definitely proving to be more of a hindrance than a help to Ruby out here. I’m sure Ruby wouldn’t mind if she just disappeared out to the back.

Bianca seemed to thank the singer as she pulled Diamond to her feet and then told her that it was time for her to go meet her adoring public and sign some autographs as she charged her towards the barricade and hurled her over the top of it and into the front row. She turned back towards Ruby as the girl was rising to her feet, charging towards her and catching the less experienced Gemstone with a big boot to her face as she made it to one knee before she jerked her up the rest of the way to her feet and with a handful of hair led her to the ring steps where she slammed her face first into the top of the steel, doing it a second time before she sent her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Reed headed up the ring steps and climbed to the top rope, trash talking her opponent as she perched on the top, waving a raising Ruby back to her feet and as soon as Steele was back to a vertical base, Killer B launched herself off, catching her foe’s head on the way down and spiking her face first into the canvas with a bulldog as the fans deposited Diamond back over the barrier and into the ringside area.

Zack: Look at that, Lexi. The fans don’t want Diamond anywhere near them either!

Lexi: Can you blame them? She’s one of the most insufferable people I’ve ever seen.

Ruby pushed up to her hands and knees as Reed was already on her feet and the Atlanta native played to the crowd as she dismissively pushed her opponent’s head away with her boot before finally stepping back to give her enough room to punt her in the ribcage. Steele rolled onto her back and Bianca placed a foot on the side of her head, playing to the crowd and made a title belt motion around her waist as she ground her heel against the side of her opponent’s head and then stepped over her, smiling broadly even as the crowd booed her loudly. Steele looked to rise back up to her feet but as she did so, Bianca skipped forwards and caught her with a side kick to the side of the head before spiking her face first into the canvas with a sit out facebuster. Killer B kipped straight back up to her feet and took off across the ring, coming back with rolling thunder, landing a splash across Steele’s body. Once more Reed made a lateral press cover, Parks dropping down to make the count.

Lexi: Bianca’s looking to end this match once and for all.

One…

Two…

…TH–

Zack: Close call by Ruby, and it doesn’t look like Bianca’s too bothered about having to deliver more punishment.

Steele kicked out and sat up, Bianca shrugging as the referee showed her the two and took the opportunity to apply a seating headscissor neck lock to Ruby. The musician tried to separate her opponent’s legs from around her head to no success as Reed squeezed tighter, while propped up on her elbows, yawning as she did so before telling the camera as it zoomed in on her that this was the reason Casey was avoiding her and not putting the title on the line, because she was this good. Ruby tried to escape the hold once more but this time, Killer B rolled onto her front, taking Ruby with her and began to spike the top of her head into the canvas four times before she rolled back onto her elbows, telling Ruby to submit. The referee asked the musician to check if she wanted to give up but got a refusal from her which prompted Bianca to once more roll over and pound her skull first into the canvas five more times before she released and came back to her feet. Ruby pushed up onto one knee and Bianca caught her with a shining wizard to the side of the head.  The Gemstone dropped to the canvas and Reed slapped her hands together three times, telling the referee to repeat that as she dropped down to make the cover.

Zack: That could be a knockout shot, and Bianca’s gonna get the win!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: No! Ruby’s still holding on, though I’m not sure how much more of this she can take.

Ruby once more got her shoulder up and Bianca glared at the official, starting to talk trash to him as she reminded him that she’d shown him what he needed to do before she made the cover and asked how much easier could she make it while Parks told her the shoulder came up in time. Reed shook her head as Ruby started to sit up and came to her feet, heading towards the ropes only to stumble away as she hit them thanks to Diamond tapping her ankle in an attempt to grab hold of it. Bianca immediately spun and unleashed her venomous tongue on her, telling her that she’d happily embarrass her once she’d finished with her bandmate. As the Princess of House Reed turned back towards Ruby, the musician caught her with a perfect diamond cutter and scrambled to make the cover on the Evolution Championship hopeful.

Zack: What a huge win this could be for Ruby!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: Surely, somebody has to give soon?!

Parks waved off the count as he spotted Killer B kicking her foot out over the bottom rope. Ruby rolled away and took a couple of moments before she started to rise back to her feet. Bianca though was already upright and started to bring her foe the rest of the way up to her feet only for Steele to fight back as she drove a pair of forearms into her midriff, following that up with a sit down jawbreaker. Reed fell back into the ropes and came back off them straight into a small package pinning combination.

Zack: Reed’s looking to vulture the win again!

One…

Two…

…THR-

Lexi: Ruby almost had her there, but Bianca managed to kick out in the nick of time.

Bianca kicked out and came back to her feet as Ruby did likewise, Steele spinning around and catching her foe with a spinning backfist, following that with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of the head and then a front kick into her stomach. Reed doubled over as she staggered backwards and Ruby used a single knee facebreaker to send her sprawling backwards to the mat. Quickly Bianca scrambled to rise back to her feet only for the Gemstone to catch her with a pump kick to the side of the head before she scooped her up onto her shoulder and took off towards the nearest corner, dropping Reed face first into the top turnbuckle pad with a stun gun. Killer B reeled backwards only to get one leg taken out from beneath her thanks to a springboard dropkick to her knee cap from the British wrestler.

Zack: That was one hell of a targeting job with that dropkick, Lexi. She caught Bianca right on the knee.

Lexi: Ruby could be setting herself up for a pretty big win here.

Once more Reed pushed herself to her feet only for a leaping knee strike to the underside of the jaw. It caused Bianca to stumble backwards again only for Ruby to leave her feet and jerk her downwards into a codebreaker. Bianca spun away as she bounced off her opponent’s knees, staggering before she collapsed to her knees, falling across the middle rope and holding her jaw as she did so. Steele came back to her feet, measuring her foe up for a moment before she took off across the ring and came back to deliver a tiger feint kick to the face, sending her falling backwards into the ring as Ruby landed on the apron. Immediately the British wrestler headed towards the corner and climbed to the top rope where she wasted no time in launching herself off into a frog splash, crashing perfectly across her foe’s midsection before she hooked the leg tightly to make the cover.

Lexi: Ruby could be a three count away from putting away Killer B!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Zack: Another kick out from “Killer B” and you gotta believe Ruby is getting closer to pulling off one hell of an upset.

Bianca kicked out and Ruby demanded the three count from the official only to get a shake of his head as he showed her the two and told her the kickout came in time. Steele shook her head once more but didn’t argue further as she came to her feet, bringing her opponent up with her and shoved her back into the corner with a series of knife edge chops to the chest before she stepped up on the middle rope to deliver an enzuigiri to the side of the head, landing on her feet as she did so. Reed staggered forwards a step and the musician grabbed her by the wrist and fired her across the ring into the opposite corner, dropping to her knees as she did so. Killer B hit the opposite corner hard and slumped slightly as Ruby began to beat the canvas with her fists, picking up the tempo quickly as she did before the Gemstone exploded forwards into a double knee strike to her chest. Again Bianca stumbled forwards out of the corner and found herself pulled into an inside cradle pinning combination.

Zack: Tight inside cradle from Ruby, she may have it right here!

One…

Two…

…THRE—NO!

Lexi: No! Bianca is determined not to be beaten tonight, isn’t she?

Once more Reed kicked out of the pinning combination and started to rise as Ruby beseeched the referee for the referee. Parks, however, only confirmed the two count to the musician. Steele finally nodded her head in acceptance and made it back up to a vertical base a moment before Reed, dropping back to the ropes, picking up momentum as she came off them and caught Bianca with a superman punch to the jaw. Bianca spun away and Ruby quickly wrapped her arms around her waist to snap off a German suplex. Bianca hit the mat and Ruby rolled her hips, pulling her foe up to her feet as she did so and into a second German suplex, releasing her as she did so. Reed rolled off to the side and pushed up to her knees as Ruby made it to her feet and skipped forwards to catch the Atlanta born wrestler with a superkick to the jaw, rocking her back onto her heels. As she rocked forwards, Ruby followed it up with a two footed dropkick that again saw the Princess of House Reed sit back on her heels, swaying as she did so till she reached a hand to the mat to steady herself, taking a moment before she pushed upwards and caught another rising knee strike to the jaw as she did so.

Zack: That’s a variation on one of Mara’s favorite moves. You can tell Ruby’s been studying the Phoenix Champion, which I doubt Diamond could say the same.

The blow brought Reed to her feet, holding her jaw and stumbled backwards, trying to find her balance before Ruby stepped forwards quickly, leaving her feet and hooking hold of her foes head to spin around and around her till she spiked her down on her head with a DDT. Bianca bounced upwards from the canvas only to fall face first back down as Ruby rolled away and took a moment before she came back upright. Steele waved her upwards and as Bianca pushed up to her knees Ruby caught her with a shining wizard to the side of the head. The Evolution Championship hopeful collapsed to the canvas and Ruby quickly headed towards the corner where she launched herself into a diving moonsault. It landed perfectly and Ruby made the cover, hooking the legs tightly as she did so.

Lexi: This has to be it for Ruby now surely? She’s going to get the three count!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: That was the closest fall Ruby’s had all match. A win here would catapult her beyond Diamond right into the Evolution Championship conversation!

At the last second Bianca’s shoulder popped up from the canvas at the very last second. Ruby looked at the official, demanding the three as he shook his head, telling it was only a two. Again she demanded the three, slapping her hands together as he tried to tell her the shoulder came up in time. Again the referee tried to explain only for Ruby to berate him for his count before she turned back towards the rising Killer B. She hooked her head and was about to lift her up for the Ruby Tuesday cradle DDT only for Reed to push off against the canvas first, driving Ruby backfirst into the corner. Four more shoulder thrusts followed that as the official called for the break and started the count. Bianca straightening up and rounding on the referee, complaining to him about his count and the standards off his officiating, the ferocity of her verbal attack distracting him enough that he didn’t spot her deliver a mule kick straight between Ruby’s legs in the corner.

Zack: That’ll bring anyone to their knees, be it a man or a woman.

Lexi: It’s definitely gonna cause someone to pause at the very, very least, that’s for sure.

Steele staggered forwards, holding the point of impact as she did so and Bianca told the referee to get out of the way as she spun Ruby around, hooked her arms and slammed her down into the mat with the Get Spiked backslide driver, folding Ruby on the canvas which allowed Reed to stack her up and make the cover, kicking her feet up onto the middle ropes as she did so.

Zack: Look at that cheap cover with her feet on the ropes!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: And it’s bitten her on the ass!

Parks completed the count but then immediately waved it off as Bianca took a moment too long to drop her feet off the middle rope, the referee catching her red handed and telling the time keeper the match would continue. Reed popped up to her feet, raising her hands to the air in victory only for the official to pull them down, shaking his head and waving his arms from side to side, telling her it wasn’t a three and the match continued. As she argued with him, he moved to the ropes and placed one of his feet on the middle rope, telling her he caught her red handed and it wasn’t a pinfall, that the match would continue and if she kept arguing with him, he’d disqualify her. As they were discussing it, Ruby was rising to her feet and Diamond pulled herself up onto the apron, holding out the open compact mirror towards Ruby before she mimed, tipping some powder out of the compact into her hand and throwing it into Bianca’s eyes.

Lexi: Diamond is trying to encourage Ruby to play dirty, but she doesn’t look like she’s overly keen on the idea.

Zack:

Ruby glared at her, rolling her eyes as Diamond continued to encourage her to take the compact from her, telling her that it would get her the win and put them in contention for the Evolution Championship and think about it… think about what would mean for her to be managed by someone with the Phoenix Championship and the Evolution Championship, making title belt motions around her waist and over her shoulders. Slowly Ruby shook her head as the referee stepped past  Bianca and started to cross the ring. Reed saw Diamond up on the apron and shook her head as she darted past the official and delivered a shoulder charge into her spine, the Gemstones narrowly missing another meeting of the minds as Diamond saw it coming and dropped down to the floor, shrugging one shoulder and starting to check her hair in the mirror while in the ring, Bianca leapt onto the ropes and then onto Ruby’s shoulders where she snapped off the Read ‘Em & Weep reverse springboard frankensteiner. Immediately Bianca stacked her foe’s legs up over her shoulders for the pinfall, Parks sliding into position to make the count.

Zack: REED’EM AND WEEP!! I think that’s gonna seal the deal for Bianca!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Bianca did it, it was a hard fought win, that’s for sure.

The referee called for the bell as Bianca sat up and grinned, holding her jaw as she did then started to come to her feet, demanding that the referee raised her hand as Ruby rolled to the side, holding her head. As the official raised Reed’s hand, the official announcement was made.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. “KILLER B” BIANCA REED!!!

Zack: Ruby may have given Bianca one hell of a fight, but it wasn’t enough to overcome the Princess of House Reed. And she’s further made her case towards getting a crack at the Evolution title tonight.

Lexi: Ruby did well tonight, but Bianca is the one that’s been successful and had her hand raised and might well have just taken one step closer to the Evolution Championship.

On the outside, Diamond stared at Ruby as her bandmate lay on the mat, taking a deep breath and shaking her head in disappointment before she turned and headed towards the entrance ramp. Meanwhile, Bianca was celebrating her victory as the fans booed her loudly, the Georgia born wrestler telling the world that she wanted the Evolution Championship; that she deserved it and that it was only a matter of time till she got it before the show cut elsewhere.

The Hall is Calling

When Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, we’re reminded of the three women entering the FFW Hall of Fame for 2022. We see highlights from the career of NHB from both the FFW and Future Shock roster, and the same goes for Desirae Kain. Next, we return to the live broadcast and Angela and Jem on either side of Allison Marx.

Allison: This year’s FFW Hall of Fame will be honoring three incredibly talented women who have helped make FFW and Future Shock what they are today. I’m joined by one of a very few tag teams to be inducted, that being Angela and Jem of NHB. Congratulations, ladies!

Angela: Hi Alli–

Jem: THANK YOU!!! I’m so excited!! I’m gonna be a Hall of Famer!!! I’ve always wanted to be a Hall of Famer!!! Tag Champ. Hall of Famer. That was the one-two punch! And I’m getting to go in there with my bestie!! With the woman who has been every step of the way; shared every up, every down, every drunken night. Who knows where every body is buried. Is this the point where I need to start thanking people because I know I’m going to miss someone.

The powerhouse half of the team leaned in and stage whispered towards Allison.

Angela: Yeah…she’s started a list. Gone through a whole legal pad already. Double columned. Both sides. In very small handwriting. You might want to get the shepherd’s crook ready to yank her off during the actual ceremony. Or like in the Ig-Noble Awards where they said the little kid on when time is up to interrupt.

Jem: The list is not that long.

Angela: You included the guy who served you a bagel in the airport yesterday. And the magician who came to your sixth birthday party. I’m not even sure you had a magician at your sixth birthday party.

Allison: Given all the years you’ve been in the business, this has to feel like the culmination of everything you’ve put into it: blood, sweat, and tears. And possibly news that is just as exciting is that FFW is currently looking for a proper location for the FFW Hall of Fame to honor yourselves and all the women who came before with mementos and entire sections of the building dedicated to you and the other women.

Jem: WE’RE GOING TO GET A WHOLE WING TO OURSELVES!!!!

Angela: That’s not what she said. She said a section. A SECTION. Like you might get a display cabinet.

There was a shrug from the powerhouse.

Angela: Yes, Allison. It does feel like it’s a culmination of everything that’s led here. All the years learning and building up a name and a body of work before finally getting our big break in Future Shock. Honestly, I kinda look back at it and can’t believe how long a journey it’s been. How many venues and countries and miles we’ve traveled since we first made our debut and got like £20, I think it was as two nobodies who just wanted more experience. It’d be nice to have an actual physical location to go and visit and see all the moments of history of FFW and the part we’ve played in it. And can I also say just how honoured we are to be going in with Desirae Kain?

Jem: Oh for sure. That’s a huge honour and just makes it even sweeter that we’re going in this year. Desirae was one of the original Future Shock history makers. A woman who helped to make it the juggernaut it was in its early days and then with everything that she achieved in the tag division too….both Future Shock and Tag wrestling are near and dear to us, so to be getting inducted with a legend of both of those? This really couldn’t have gotten much better.

Allison: Desirae is the first posthumous inductee, and she certainly did leave an impact during her time with the company. I think what stands out most to me about her is the fact she won two seasons of Future Shock. That was back during the voting days and before it became what we know it to be now. Winning a season, as I’m sure you both will agree, is hard enough. Doing it twice….that’s remarkable to me.

Angela: It is insanely difficult,

Jem: Yes it is. We competed against just three other teams in our season and got voted out at the second hurdle. We never made it to the final. So for Desirae to do it not once, but twice is a testament to her popularity. To her ability to win fans over with her personality and her performances in the rings and in the challenges that she was set. And in both cases her success was fully justified.

Angela: And then as we mentioned earlier, she was an early standard bearer for the tag division too. She helped to raise the bar and made the FFW tag team division the place to be for any aspiring Tag Team in the business.

Allison: I agree. Congratulations once again, ladies, and to the family of Desirae Kain. And welcome to the FFW Hall of Fame.

Allison gives them both a hug before the show goes to a commercial for Unstoppable 13 in 2 weeks on FFW All Access.

Larger Than Life

The next shot takes us away from the arena, not to mention several miles away from it as we see the interior lobby of Ford Field in Detroit. Currently, it’s empty since football season is over, but there’s already a lot of marketing for Unstoppable 13. Huge posters and banners hang from the walls. Lit signs hang from the ceiling, and there’s larger than life displays featuring many of the women who will be part of the show.

The camera finds one in particular, that being a ten foot tall statue of the reigning FFW Champion herself Kelly Kincaid. Looking up at it is both the champion and her husband.

Christian: Look at you. Larger than life. Here you are as a statue soon to be competing in a place that has seen many other world class athletes. Not gonna lie, ten foot tall Kelly is pretty impressive to see.

Kelly: I’m pretty sure a ten foot tall me might be the stuff of nightmares for some people.

She grinned as she looked up at herself.

Kelly: Especially when they’ve done that good a job. Sometimes you see statues and you’ve got to kind of…squint or look at it sideways or….you know, be really generous to see the likeness. This one though, you can tell straight away that it’s me. I like it. You think they’ll let us ship it home? We could put it in the backyard with the garden gnomes, like she’s their queen.

Christian: We’ll talk with the marketing people.

He glanced at one of the other statues of the many dotting the lobby, that being to Scarlett Kincaid.

Christian: Not only that, but there’s your sister. And I’ll be managing Missy to make sure her husband and my little brother doesn’t get into power again….while Scarlett gets to make her grand return.

He shook his head just thinking about it.

Christian: I’m sure it feels nice to be headlining this event instead of her.

Kelly: It’s not the first time you’ve managed against her and she’s a big girl, so I’m sure she can either accept that’s the business or get over it already. As for your brother….well, given what he did and what he become - even if it was only temporary insanity or pressure or whatever that caused it - he kinda deserves whatever might happen. I hope he’s not getting ahead of himself and picking out any office furniture. Don’t get me wrong. Scarlett’s exceptional…but Missy has beaten Shaw. Twice. And has beaten me. While Scarlett hasn’t been in a ring since November.

There was a nod of her head.

Kelly: And yeah, it is VERY, VERY nice to be the one headlining the show, in the main event of the biggest show of the year. To be the one defending the FFW Championship. Showing - AGAIN - that I’m the better Kincaid in FFW. I just needed the opportunity is all.

As she finishes her thought, he points out the Cassandra statue standing tall in the lobby and heads towards it.

Christian: And here we have Cassandra. A woman who may be the mirror image of her sister, but wants to be so much more. I’m not the least bit surprised she was named #1 contender for this title. I had maybe 3 people in my mind that I thought would be named, she was on that list. And now on the biggest stage in what is going to be the biggest night of her career thus far, she has to find a way to take from you what it took over 10 years to achieve. Well, just to get your first shot at it, in all fairness.

He looks back to his wife.

Christian: Do you think watching Missy headline last year’s Unstoppable at Wembley of all places could be extra motivation? I mean I remember watching Scarlett headline these big shows with you, and I saw the fire it lit under you to get there too.

The blonde seemed to consider it for a moment.

Kelly: Slightly different circumstances. For the most part Scarlett and I got along…and while I didn’t…don’t…begrudge her the success that she had. Yeah, there was a major part of me that wanted to be in those spots instead. I wanted to be in those spotlights and to have the opportunity to raise this title high above my head without having to wait ten long years just for my first opportunity.

There was a pause.

Kelly: But it wasn’t always like that. For a good while, I was just like Cassandra - I said I was the better wrestler between Scarlett and I; I always said that I was going to outstrip her and outshine her. So, yeah, I’m certain that Cassandra will be going all out to prove that she’s better than her twin. I’m sure she’ll be fired up to show that she doesn’t need home field advantage to beat me the way Missy did a year ago. I’m sure that Cassandra will come out all guns blazing, being every much the ruthless, merciless woman who rose to the top of Future Shock and to the top of the No Surrender division. She’s certainly capable…but I’m Kelly Kincaid. It’s taken ten years to climb this mountain; ten years of constantly improving of becoming more than just the greatest female high flyer in the world and this year I AM going to have my Unstoppable moment.

A graphic shows us the main event scheduled for Unstoppable 13 in 2 weeks before the show returns to the arena.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 06:50:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 12:22:27 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break back to the ring, and that’s where we find Kat once more standing in the center with her microphone in hand and ready for the main event introductions.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: Fans, there’s still time to subscribe to All Access because in two weeks, it’s the biggest night of the year in women’s wrestling at Unstoppable 13! Lexi, you’ll get to call your first Unstoppable and introduce the Future Shock title match. You’ll be a busy girl in Detroit..

Lexi: I can’t wait, my first Unstoppable in the booth and announcing a Future Shock Championship match on the biggest stage of the year in women’s wrestling. If I was the fangirling type I’d definitely be doing it over that.

I’m not the one who’s so far away when I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Never did I wanna be here again and I don’t remember why I came…

The drumbeat to Godsmack’s “Voodoo” hits and the entrance ramp is bathed in purple light and fog. The top of the ramp fills with smoke, and tall candelabras rise up through the floor, flickering in the light. The lights of thousands of cell phone dot the arena like fireflies, adding to the ambience.

Candles raise my desire, why I’m so far away
No more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay

Vivi Traeger stands perfectly still as she rises up through the floor, a crown of bones and purple roses resting on her head. Around her neck is her black ball python LaCroix, his scales glimmering.

Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in…
I’m coming back again…

Reaching the ring, Vivi hands LaCroix off to the ring crew and ascends the stairs, climbing up on one of the turnbuckles. She bends down and then rises up again, throwing her arms out to the sides.

Kat: From New Orleans, Louisiana, she is the Voodoo Queen, the All-Mother, Vivi Traeger!

Basking in the adoration of the crowd, Vivi jumps down from the turnbuckle and sets her crown aside, ready to face her opponent.

Zack: You gotta believe Vivi is chomping at the bit to get to Detroit to face Vee Chandler. I’m positive a lot of women on this roster would love to get their hands on the harpy too.

Lexi: Not just women on the roster, I’m sure there’s plenty of fans that wouldn’t mind having a crack at her too… or just about anybody who’s ever met her.

"I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as the video screen shows a jail cell door sliding backwards and a pair of black ring boots with legs going all the way up to a simple blue skirt step out onto the landing only to suddenly stumble as if given a push in the small of the back from the man who appeared behind her in shiny black shoes and black pants.

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

As the pair pass by, the camera gets a shot from behind before it cuts to more grainy CCTV footage that shows the guard escorting the raven haired prisoner across a prison yard of patchy grass and into another building. There’s another cut as we see a shot of exposed midriff on the other side of a counter that has a pack of gum, some loose change on it and a hair bobble on it. A hand reaches forward, picking up a pen and signs a name quickly before scooping up the possessions as she stiffly pushed to move onwards.

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me

There’s another cut; this time to show the back of the black haired woman as she reaches up to tie her long loose hair back with the bobble while still walking forward, coming to a stop in front of a large closed door. The camera cuts to the opposite side of the door and low down, watching as it swung open and the woman stepped out; only for the blazing sun to obscure her face and body; the video screens becoming a blazing yellow-white sun glare with a spotlight shining bright as the same woman has appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. The spotlight dims to reveal Mara Werth standing there in her black boots, blue skirt and white vest top with her title belt slung over her shoulder.

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see?
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe?

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome from Tuscaloosa, Alabama… the <Champion>... MARA WERTH!!!

'Cause I'm only human after all,
You're only human after all
Don't put the blame on me

With a smile on her face she begins to head down the ramp to the ring, running up the ring steps. She moved down the apron, facing out to the crowd and threw her arms up into the air, raising the title aloft before she stepped through the ropes. Heading to the corner, the girl carefully stepped up onto the middle ropes, throwing her hands up into the air again, holding the title above her head before she bounced back onto her feet and passed the title belt off to the referee. She stretched as she waited for the match to start.

Zack: We know Mara’s gonna defend her Phoenix Championship against Diamond Steele at Unstoppable 13. But tonight, she’s facing the woman she defeated for the Future Shock Championship. How much do you think that memory is weighing on the mind of Vivi?

Lexi: I’m sure the memory is going to be there for Vivi, but I can imagine that it would be weighing on her mind. It sounds to me like there’s a lot of mutual respect between Vivi and Mara.

Mara hands her title off to Kat before she leaves the ring, and then shakes hands with Vivi out of mutual respect. As soon as referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell, the pair lock up in the center of the ring. With Mara being stronger, she easily manages to push Vivi back against the ropes and gives a clean break as soon as it’s requested. Both women put their hands up as Mara steps back and catches Vivi coming forward with an elbow smash to the mouth. It rocks the priestess for a half second, and Mara hammers in two more before executing a high hip toss to send her to the mat. Traeger immediately gets up, and catches a running shoulder block from Mara that drives her backwards few steps. Werth whips her across for the ride, and ducks her head for a back body drop. But Vivi rolls over her back, and lands on her feet. She tries for a hip toss of her own when Mara turns around, but it gets blocked. Mara tries to counter it with a second, but that gets blocked before a short arm clothesline puts the priestess on the canvas.

Zack: A little bit of counter wrestling to start things off, but it’s already being proven that Mara’s strength is hard to overcome. She may be stronger, but I think Vivi will prove to be quicker.

Lexi: I think you could be right, it could end up being a real strength versus speed contest between these two.

Vivi rolls away, and back to her feet. When Mara goes for a rear waistlock, she ends up getting a mule kick to the stomach instead that stops her briefly. Vivi turns into her with a spinning back elbow to the jaw, and quickly grabs her head for a one-handed bulldog to the canvas. The priestess gets back to her feet quickly, and uses a guillotine leg drop across the back of Mara’s head as she tries to get up and then begins a gator roll.

Zack: Where the head goes, the body must follow. A simple strategy that Vivi is using expertly. The Phoenix title might not be on the line here, but if Vivi wins, that certainly puts her at the head of the line for whoever leaves Unstoppable with the gold.

Lexi: Vivi has made her feelings known that she wants to head towards the No Surrender Championship, but I’m sure if she wouldn’t turn down a Phoenix Championship shot if one came knocking.

She rolled Mara in various directions in an attempt to wear her down a little, and finally got her to her feet in a front facelock. A few knee lifts to her head and body landed before Vivi hooked her head, this time into a springboard bulldog before rolling her over with both legs hooked for a cover.

Zack: Traeger’s going for it early, she doesn’t get paid by the hour!

ONE!!

TW-NO.

Mara kicked out before the two was all the way down, and Vivi hammered elbows into the side of her head repeatedly before getting back to her feet. Werth tried to get away from her by rolling in the opposite direction, only to catch a double stomp to her back.

Lexi: Mara might have kicked out, but it hasn’t bought her any respite from Vivi’s attack has it?

Vivi stayed on the attack by using repeated clubbing blows with her hands to Mara’s back to keep her down. Werth still continued to try to get up, only for Traeger to take off for the far side. She came back with a lot of speed behind her as Mara was getting up, looking for a running clothesline only for Mara to counter and send her over the top rope. The priestess amazingly landed on her feet on the apron. It surprised Mara, but she reacted quickly with a headbutt to the face that wobbled the beauty from the French quarter. Werth hooked her head, and hoisted her up for a stalling vertical suplex…except she held her up and started walking towards the center of the ring in an impressive power display before driving her into the mat with a brainbuster and a cover!

Zack: Look at that, Lexi! Mara carrying Vivi around and dropped her a sack of bricks! That might do it!

ONE!!!

TWO-NO.

Vivi got her shoulder up in time, and Mara made it back to her feet. She rubbed her back for a moment after Vivi’s offense on it, and then pulled her up to a vertical base. The Phoenix Champion whipped her into the far corner,, and followed in after with a running European uppercut that snapped her head back.

Lexi: If Vivi doesn’t have whiplash after that shot, I’ll be really surprised.

The voodoo priestess stumbled out of the corner, and Mare spun her around to scoop her up into a running powerslam. The champion got back to her feet again, and pulled Vivi up with her. A belly to belly overhead suplex followed that, sending Vivi crashing to the mat. She wasn’t given much chance to get up either before Mara used a rear waistlock to deliver a release German suplex. Werth patted her knee, letting the crowd know she was going for her knee strike finisher.

Zack: The Phoenix Champion is calling her shot, and it looks like WERTHWHILE is only seconds away!

Lexi: That could spell the end of the night for Vivi!

The champion measured Vivi as she started to move. And when she was up to her feet finally, Mara took off and went for her spinning knee strike. But Vivi ducked out of the way, causing Mara to stop her own momentum. And when she turned around, Vivi nailed her with a superkick to the jaw that floored her to the mat. Traeger stumbled forward while leaning at the same time, thanks to the damage done to her back previously by Mara. When Werth finally got back to her feet near the corner, Vivi charged her with a lungblower that put her down again before she went for the cover with a leg hook.

Zack: Vivi’s fighting from underneath now, and trying to block out what I’m sure is immense back pain after all Mara did to her. There’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NO.

Werth kicked out and rolled away from her towards the ropes. The champion started to pull herself up with the middle rope just as Vivi took off for the far side and came back with a tiger feint kick to her face (619)!

Lexi: Mara tried to find some respite near the ropes, but Vivi took that idea right away with that kick to her face!

Traeger made it back to her feet, but it was clear that her back was still bothering her. Seeing Mara still down on the mat, she headed for the corner to make her way to the top rope. Vivi wasted no time in coming off the top with a frog splash before hooking the outside leg tightly for the cover!

Zack: Vivi got mad height on that frog splash, and she’s gonna earn herself a shot at the Phoenix title in the very near future!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mara got her shoulder off the mat before the three came down, and Traeger rolled away from her to get back to her feet.

Lexi: No! That was close, but Mara is still in this.

Looking even more intense now, she watched Mara starting to get up and took off for the ropes again. She went for her favorite clothesline, only for the champion to duck under it! Traeger hit the far side, and came back into a pop-up spinebuster from Mara! But the champion didn’t follow up as she laid on the mat too, trying to pull herself together when she sat up.

Zack: Good Lord! Vivi went for THE REMINDER, and Mara almost put her through the mat with that spinebuster! She should cover her right now!

Lexi: She’s giving Mara far too long to recover here.

It was the champion who was back to her feet first, but Vivi wasn’t far behind her at this point. It was easy to see how much had been taken out of both women. Werth yanked her by the arm into a single knee facebreaker followed by a leg lariat that dropped Vivi where she stood. The Phoenix Champion collapsed on top of her for the cover with the leg hooked!

Zack: Two devastating shots right to the dome, and Mara’s heading to Unstoppable with all kinds of momentum in 3 seconds!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Vivi got her shoulder up once more, and caused Mara to check it was only two with the referee. Stringer assured her it was just that as she struggled back to her feet.

Lexi: How on earth did Vivi get up there, I thought for sure that was it.

When she spotted Vivi starting to rise, Mara planted her head between her legs and it looked as though she were going for a powerbomb. But Vivi surprised her by breaking free, and catching her with a jawbreaker instead. Werth staggered backwards as Vivi hit the near side ropes, this time connecting with her signature clothesline before making the cover!

Zack: THE REMINDER! That was it, she got it that time! Mara may be out!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

The Phoenix Champion barely got her shoulder up in time again, and Vivi sat up on her knees in a slump. She shook her head as she looked down at her opponent, and finally got back to her feet.

Lexi: You can just tell that Mara is asking herself what it’s going to take to keep Vivi down tonight.

The priestess got to her feet, and waved her hand in a swirl over her head as she started taking deep breaths and firing herself up.

Zack: I think I know what Vivi has in mind here! And if she hits it, I think it’ll be curtains for the Phoenix Champion!

Lexi: Vivi could be about to even the score between these two women.

Mara struggled to get to her feet before Vivi hit the near side ropes, and came back with her running swinging DDT finisher in mind. But the champion ducked it, and delivered her spinning knee strike to the temple when Traeger spun around. It connected perfectly, dropping Vivi before Mara went for the cover with both legs hooked!

Zack: WERTHWHILE!! Where did that come from?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell before Mara rolled off the cover, and sat up in a slump on the canvas. She took in deep breaths before getting up and having her hand raised by the referee.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall………………MARA WERTH!!

Lexi: That came from nowhere and no one saw it coming, especially Vivi!

After collecting herself enough, she moved towards Vivi and offered her a hand to help her up. Traeger took it, and they shook hands just like they had at the start of the match.

Zack: That’s something we don’t see nearly enough of in this sport. Mara’s showing a lot of class, which we knew she’s always had. Next up…..Diamond Steele in 2 weeks at Unstoppable 13!

Lexi: I’m not sure she’ll be offering Diamond a helping hand no matter what the result then.

Zack: 14 days away, fans, it’s the biggest night of the year for women’s wrestling! It’s Unstoppable 13 live from Ford Field in Detroit only on FFW All Access! We’ll see you there, and don’t forget about the Future Shock pool party this Tuesday!

Lexi: Who could possibly forget the Future Shock Pool Party?! You’d be a fool to miss it!

Vivi gave Mara her due as the champion was given back her title before Breaking Point faded to a commercial for Unstoppable 13 before going off the air.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 06:48:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: