Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 05:02:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 119

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 119  (Read 118 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 02, 2022, 03:54:46 pm »

Live from the Payne Arena in Hidalgo, Texas
August 2, 2022

The opening beat of Fort Minor’s “Remember The Name (Future Shock Remix) starts to play as the camera steps through the curtain to see Lexi standing in the ring surrounded by a massive crowd.

You ready? Let's go!
Yeah!
For those of you that wanna know what we're all about
It's like this, y'all, c'mon!

The camera spins around to see Sydney Christensen stepping out onto the stage, and thrusting her hand into the air. Highlights from her winning the Future Shock Championship play. The shot then goes through the gorilla position and through the hallways. It passes between both halves of Target Acquired when Alessandra and Nadia pass on either side, and we see both women becoming the Future Shock Tag Team Champions. Latina Heat are shown at ringside, offering to sign autographs though they aren’t getting many takers before we see highlights of their recent antics.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Ashley Marie Chase is checking herself out in the mirror, and quickly takes a selfie. The next thing we see is a boot on the edge of a table before we see it belongs to Angelina Fantastica as she’s lacing it up. She bumps fists with Arabella just before the Brit kisses her boyfriend, Jake, and heads out of the locker room and puts on their jackets. Angelina’s Future Shock Cup and Nova title win is highlighted, as well as Arabella’s recent dominating moments in matches.

She feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know her
But eff 'em, she knows the code, it's not about the salary
It's all about reality and making some noise

Three fists are shown touching one another before we find they belong to the Matriarchy before they head out of the room. Highlights from all three of their recent matches are shown, and then we cut back to find Fiona checking herself out in a mirror with Kyle standing behind her. She looks back to him with a smile, and then we see some of her shenanigans follow.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

A pair of hands starts tying up brown hair. The hands are gloved, and as soon as the woman turns around, we see it’s Missy who pushes the camera away before it spins around into a live shot inside the arena with a thunderous crowd!

Lexi: Welcome to FUTURE SHOCK!!

The response gets louder before the show heads down to ringside, and finds Zack Hudson and Claire Black standing by.

Zack: With the biggest night in women’s wrestling mere days behind us, welcome to Future Shock! We got a brand new intro as you just saw, and we’re in Hidalgo, Texas at the Payne Arena as the Future Shock girls go back on the road. And their next major event? Future Shock’s version of Unstoppable, the Sydney Supershow on August 30th.

Claire: We’ve put the fun and games of the pool party behind us and with the biggest night in FFW history in the books, we’re starting to deal with the fallout, put our foot down and race towards Sydney on August 30th….and Future Shock always causes fireworks in Australia!

Zack: For those of you who haven’t seen Unstoppable 13, I can’t imagine why. But you should check it out on All Access, because there’s some big news to share. First of all, we have a new Future Shock Champion! Jacqui Minogue finally captured her first title after quite a long journey when she upended Sydney in Detroit three nights ago.

Claire: I don’t know if she’d admit it publicly or not, but it was one of the hardest fought matches of her life. Both her and Sydney gave it everything they had on the biggest show in FFW, in front of eighty thousand fans. Like they usually did, the girls from Future Shock stole the show in my opinion. I’m sure Jacqui’s still on cloud number nine right now.

Zack: I have no doubt about that, and she doesn’t get much time to relax either. We’ll also hear from the Future Shock Director. I’ve been informed he’s making a change to the Sydney Supershow. As a matter of fact, more than one from what I’ve picked up. He’s not going anywhere, and I understand we’ll hear from him on that and more.

Then we start to see a graphic for each of tonight’s matches scheduled on the show.

Zack: It’s a loaded card here in Hidalgo, Texas. One of the matches you’ll see is a number one contender match to challenge for Madyson Stone’s Nova Championship. She recently captured it at Breaking Point 200, and is eager to start defending it. Ashley Whitmore and Gwen Margolis will decide tonight who her first challenger will be. Neither of those will be an easy night at the office for Madyson.

Claire: Gwen has had her issues with Fiona, Ashley put on one heck of a performance against Savannah at FFW vs Future Shock that ultimately ended in disappointment. There’s no better for either wrestler to put those troubles behind them with a big win tonight, putting them in pole position for Madyson Stone.

Zack: Fresh off showing her speed and agility by winning the log rolling challenge at our pool party, Aviva Miller faces a whole other kind of challenge tonight, Claire. She’ll be going one on one with the returning Nessa Wall in her first match back in several years. Aviva’s gonna be giving loads of experience away to the Snarktopus.

Claire: Yes she will and Nessa has always been a fierce competitor in the ring and I’m sure that’s not changed since the last time she was in Future Shock. Aviva, though, has been in this position before and has thrived. In recent outings, Aviva has really been shining brightly; tonight she could pick up a huge win.

Zack: It’s our main event that is truly star-studded. The Future Shock Tag Champions Target Acquired join forces with our Wrestler of the Year River Campbell to meet some very familiar foes in the Doomsday Sisters and the new Future Shock Champion Jacqui Minogue. I’m positive Jacqui isn’t 100% right now, but she’s probably not feeling it either.

Claire: Exactly Zack. Physically she probably isn’t 100%, not after the war she went through at Unstoppable. But with that title in her possession - the one that she has wanted, that she fought for, for so long, I’m positive that she’ll still be at her very best tonight and want to get her title reign off to a winning start here in Hidalgo.

Zack: Our intrepid reporter, Sara, told me she has an interview tonight with Latina Heat. This will mark the first time they’ve had a live microphone since arriving in Future Shock, and she plans to get to the bottom of what’s caused them to go after the Shaolin Belles. I have my own theory on that, but we’ll find out for sure tonight.

Claire: Well…we’ll hear something from Latina Heat. I’m not sure that you should trust a word that comes out of their mouths. But it’ll probably make some sort of sense, maybe and at the very least give us all an interesting insight into how their minds work.

Zack: We’ll also hear from our reigning Anarchy Champion. It seemed like Charlotte Harker and Ruby Tyler were set for a collision course the moment Ruby came to Future Shock. But in recent weeks, it certainly seems like Sapphire Taylor has wanted Charlotte’s attention. As we saw at the pool party, I think she has it.

Claire: I’d fully agree and if I’m Sapphire then I think that’s one fight I’m going to regret picking. We’ve seen Charlotte almost rack an arena against Isis Morales and we saw her and Madyson almost kill one another out on a concourse. If Sapphire wants a short career, this might be the best way to get that.

Zack: And because we can’t have nice things, I know we’ll also talk with the reigning self-proclaimed Forever Champion Ashley Marie Chase after her disgusting assault on DOC a few weeks ago. She’ll be challenging Nadia in Sydney for the Diamond Championship, which I’m positive she’s over the moon about.

Claire: I’m sure she is and I’m sure knowing how confident in herself and her abilities she’ll probably believe that it’s a foregone conclusion that come September 1st, she’ll be calling herself a double Champion. Personally, I wouldn’t look past Nadia. Or River given what we heard from her at the Pool Party.

Zack: It’s a packed house and an even more packed show. So let’s get it rolling, and send it up to Lexi.

The shot changes to the blonde bombshell in the ring decked out in a short blue dress as she begins the introductions for the first match of the night.

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit.

Zack: Claire, I’m getting word that Sara’s trying to catch up with Aviva before she comes through the curtain. I’m curious to find out what the hurry is.

Claire: Yeah, me too. I’m sure Sara has a good reason. Certainly more than just wanting to get an interview from the rising superstar.

The gorilla position is the next shot we see, a darkened spot in the arena with just a few lights to guide the talent to the curtain. Sara catches up with Aviva before she gets to the curtain.

Sara: AVIVA!! I won’t keep you long, I know you’re about to go out for a match. But I got something you would like to know, might even give you a little bit extra….I don’t know…oomph to kick ass?

Aviva: Hey, Sara! Yeah, definitely tell me - what’s up?

Sara: You are the first person to now be confirmed to compete for the 2022 Future Shock Cup. You’re in! The first one, like you’re the top seed maybe.

Aviva: YESSSSSSS! That’s amazing, thank you for letting me know! I’m incredibly excited to be in the match!

Sara: The winner gets a blank contract, the Pick Your Poison contract. You can name any opponent you want. And if they happen to be a champion, you can decide to challenge for it. I mean..I can’t see why someone would choose to face a champion and not challenge them for their title, but yeah!

Aviva: You can bet on this, Sara - I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure I’m the one who comes out with that contract!

Sara: Congratulations on getting chosen for the Cup this year, and good luck against Nessa!

Sara gives Aviva a little hug before the camera switches back to the ring where Lexi is waiting to begin the introductions.

The beat of “Black Sheep” by Metric kicks in and Aviva Miller busts out onto the ramp with her fist held high in the air, her head bobbing to the music. As the bass drops, she heads down the ramp and slaps hands with every fan she can reach. Instead of going right to the ring, she takes a trip around it and gives out more high fives before finally swinging herself onto the apron.

Lexi: From Los Angeles via Jerusalem, this is Aviva Miller!

Aviva grins and ducks between the ropes into the ring, but then turns back and balances herself with one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle, waving her hand in a circle to get another loud cheer from the crowd. With the fans sufficiently hyped up, Aviva heads to her corner and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: How about that, Claire?! We’ve got our first entrant into this year’s Future Shock Cup. I see why Sara wanted to have a chat. That may give Aviva even more incentive here, if she didn’t have enough.

Claire: It very well might do…and if Nessa Wall saw that it might give her a little more incentive too. There are still spots up to grab and what better way to lay down a marker; to say you want in then to beat someone who’s already been given a shot. It might prove to be a double edged sword.

The lights fade to a pale pink, and the screen comes to life with heavy static, showing a silhouette of a woman moving slowly towards the foreground. Mocking feminine laughter erupts over the speakers, bleeding into the driving guitars of Jet's "She's a Genius". The images on the screen shift, melting away as though doused in acid. Images flash, showing a petite blonde woman dominating both men and women in the wrestling ring. Some of these scenes are very blurry and it's hard to tell if the woman is even Nessa or someone who just vaguely resembles her.

My girl is ready to take control
She just blows my mind
She only listens to the radio to see who's alive
Yeah!

Lexi: Making her way to the ring now, hailing from Toronto, Canada... she is the woman you LOVE to hate... the one and only "AMBITCHOUS" NESSA WALL!

Nessa steps out at the top of the ramp and stands there for a moment, staring straight ahead at the ring while a series of pink and purple pryos explode along the ramp. She then begins to stride towards the ring, sunglasses over her eyes to protect them from pyros, flashbulbs and prying eyes.

She wakes up scared of getting old
She don't feel no shame
She knows so many pretty boys
but they are all the same

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she seems completely oblivious to the attention of the few supporters she does have in the crowd. She knows every eye is on her, and she loves every minute of it. The rain of pyros follows her down to the ring as Nessa pauses to talk trash to fans along the way.

They said "Oh, hey there girl, tell me what do you do"
She says "um, nothing but I'm damn sure it's more than you"

That girl is a genius
Who o o o o ohw
I think she's serious
Who o o o o ohw

As the driving rock beat of Jet continues to assault every ear drum in attendance, Nessa climbs into the ring and immediately comes to life, sprinting across and jumping up on the turnbuckles in the corner. Thrusting her fist in the air with one hand, she presses her palm to her lips and blows a kiss towards her hecklers as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Nessa Wall hasn’t been in a FFW or Future Shock ring for nearly 8 years. She’s stayed very active throughout the sport in her time away, and she fancies herself as the smartest woman in the game today. That song screams it, and if you don’t believe me, just ask her.

Claire: She always did believe that she was constantly one step ahead of everyone - both in the ring and out of it. Sometimes, though, that can be a double edged sword and you can overthink things and outfox yourself.

Referee Stephen Wilson called for the bell after Lexi was out of the ring, and Aviva could already hear the crowd behind her. It brought a smile as she headed towards the center of the ring, while Nessa joined her and gave her a look of ‘aren’t you cute?” They locked up from there, and Nessa quickly transitioned into an armbar. As soon as Aviva was about to come out of it, the blonde transitioned into a hammerlock behind her back. She used the free hand to ruffle Aviva’s head as if she were a small child.

Zack: It’s all starting to come back to me now. This is the Nessa I remember, the one who is positive she’s five steps ahead of everyone else.

Claire: And so far she’s controlled the open exchange with some good technical wrestling. Though I think she might be irritating Aviva somewhat.

That didn’t sit well with Miller, who countered the hammerlock and ended up catching Wall with a quick armdrag takedown. The Canadian got back to her feet, telling Aviva how good that was and offering her a golf clap in a clearly patronizing way. Miller stormed towards her, only to get caught with a shot to the gut followed by a swinging neckbreaker. Wall sat on her abdomen for the cover with her head resting on her hands.

Claire: Miller walked straight into that but this isn’t the greatest cover from Nessa. Even if she is using all her weight here.

ONE!!

Aviva shoved her off the cover without any trouble at all, and the veteran was back to her feet a half second before her opponent. The patronizing had gotten under Miller’s skin as she charged her with a running forearm to the side of her head. It sent Nessa back into the ropes, bouncing her forward into a scoop slam from Aviva followed by an armbar of her own when she sat up. Then Nessa got a hair ruffle from her.

Zack: When someone is treating you like you’re a small child, it doesn’t take long to get a response, does it? Nessa is running the risk of taking her way too lightly.

Wall didn’t stay on the mat very long, and was quickly back to her feet. Aviva went for a side headlock, and caught a quick pair of punches to her kidney. It freed Wall from her grip, and she retaliated with a spinning heel kick to the rookie’s body. Nessa bounced off the near side with a one-handed bulldog, smashing her face into the mat before quickly applying a crossface. Or at least she tried before Miller was able to kick her foot under the bottom rope. Nessa let go, and started laying in forearms to Miller’s head as she was getting up. It staggered the Israeli wrestler for a half second before Wall connected with a wheelbarrow bulldog followed by a cover.

Zack: I haven’t seen that move in a while, and Nessa’s making a serious cover now!

ONE!!

TW-NO.

Once more, Miller kicked out before the two landed on the mat. Nessa made sure to scrub her face in the mat before she got back to her feet. She waved for her to get up as she moved behind her.

Claire: Nessa certainly seems to be trying to make sure Aviva knows where the Snarktopus sees her in the pecking order here. And it looks like she has something planned for the promising rookie here.

And when she did, Wall went for another bulldog variation…only for Aviva to shove her off into the ropes. The veteran stopped herself from hitting those ropes…and turned around into a bicycle kick that dropped her where she stood. Aviva followed up with a double knee drop to her body before making her own cover with a leg hook.

Zack: My goodness, Nessa turned around into one hell of a bicycle kick! Aviva looking to knock off Wall in her debut!

ONE!!

TW-NO.

The veteran kicked out just as the two was about to come down to the mat. Miller launched herself quickly towards the ropes and delivered her handspring twisting leg drop and went for the cover again.

Claire: Aviva’s using her speed here and the returning Canadian is a lot of trouble right now.

ONE!!

TWOO!!

Again, Wall kicked out in time before the three. Aviva quickly got to her feet, and started laying in right hands to her head as Nessa got up. She whipped her into the far corner, and followed up with a meteora knee strike…only for the Snarktopus to step out of the way. Miller’s knees hit the top turnbuckle instead, and Wall quickly dropped her from there with a backstabber.

Zack: Aviva tried to pick up the pace, but Nessa wasn’t going for it. It’s hard to catch a veteran like her off her guard during a match. She’s seen it all!

The blonde headed for the top rope, and perched herself until Miller was back on her feet. A flying dropkick caught Aviva right on the chest before Nessa was back on her feet again. She took off for the ropes this time as the Israeli wrestler was getting to her feet, and connected with a disaster kick after springing off the ropes. She immediately went for the cover with both legs hooked this time!

Zack: She calls that APPLICATION DENIED, and that may seal the deal for Aviva tonight!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE.

Miller got her shoulder up in time, and Nessa rolled her eyes as she got back to her feet. Both women were the worse for wear at this point, and Wall dragged her to the corner to sit her on the top turnbuckle.

Claire: Aviva might be showing a little more resilience than Nessa expected. Perhaps she didn’t quite do as much homework as she could and now she’s sending Aviva up top to try and finish this off!

Nessa snatched her into a waistlock, and looked to be going for her cyclorama finisher. But Aviva had both hands wrapped tightly around the top rope. She further stopped her with a headbutt to the face that sent Wall stumbling backwards onto the canvas. Aviva launched herself into a blockbuster that popped the crowd before she made the cover!

Zack: She’s out! Nessa’s out! Can you believe this?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Nessa popped her shoulder off the mat in time, and Aviva rolled away from her with a pained look on her face, thanks to all the damage Nessa had done. Aviva gave the sign for her finisher next.

Claire: Close!!! Just a hairs breadth in it and now Aviva’s looking to put a huge feather in her cap with a big win over a veteran in the industry.

Nessa seemed out on her feet at this point before Aviva scooped her up, and went for her falcon’s arrow. But she didn’t get her up far enough before Wall scratched her eyes, causing her to drop her and stumble backwards. Wall got her bearings, blew her a kiss and delivered her running knee strike finisher before dropping into the cover!

Zack: She calls that KISSY KISSY….but it might as well be the kiss that don’t miss! Nessa’s looking for the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

The fans didn’t show much support for Nessa as she got back to her feet, and propped up against the ropes to collect herself. Wilson raised her hand in victory, much to the chagrin of the fans.

Claire: Nessa connected big time with the knee strike!! It was a huge knockout blow for Wall to bring her a successful return!

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……………………….NESSA WALL!!

The response didn’t seem to phase Nessa in the slightest as she ducked through the ropes and hopped back down to the floor with a smug look on her face.

Zack: Nessa Wall has not lost a step since she left FFW years ago. All those years elsewhere have kept her just as sharp as she ever was, and she picked up quite a win here.

Claire: It’s a big win on her return to Future Shock against an Aviva who has been turning a lot of heads with her performances of late. And she might have come up short but Miller certainly pushed Nessa every step of the way in this contest.

Nessa blew little kisses to her doubters in the crowd as she headed towards the back. The show then cut to a commercial for FFW All Access.

Charlotte’s Attention

Sara is seen next after a commercial for FFW All Access, and joining her is the reigning Future Shock Anarchy Champion Charlotte Harker.

Sara: Charlotte, thanks for talking with me. I want to take you back to a few weeks ago when you came down to ringside to presumably watch the match between Ruby Tyler and Sapphire Taylor. At least that’s what all assumed you were there to do, but it didn’t quite work out that way when Sapphire and her manager seemed to want you to do some of their dirty work to help Sapphire get past Ruby. Then things really went awry after that.

Charlotte: What is the world coming to, Sara? You get called out by someone who likes to think of themselves as one of the toughest women in the world; as someone who has held titles like this one in multiple companies simultaneously. Someone who has proven themselves to be one of the most skilled and dangerous wrestlers to have ever picked up a weapon and tried to break a bitch. So you head on out to get an up close and personal look at what she can do in the ring. Just pull up a chair and sit there minding your business, right? Then, suddenly, these two annoying wannabe, supposed rock stars start to demand that you help them out and do their job for them. Which probably wasn’t the brightest thing for them to do in the first place - I’ve had more than enough of being a flunky for someone. And that was when it was for someone with more talent in their little finger than Sapphire and Emerald have in their whole bodies. So I certainly wasn’t about to lift a finger to help them. That just became even less likely when they decided to kick me in the head.

Sara: Then in a twist of fate after that, you attacked Sapphire and pretty well gift wrapped the match to Ruby that night. And I seriously doubt Ruby was expecting any help. It also sounds like the respect levels you have for those two women are pretty far apart.

Charlotte: Let’s be honest, after kicking me in the head, they deserved it and Sapphire is lucky she avoided worse at the Pool Party. As for Ruby, yes, I have a lot more respect for her than I do any of the Gemstones. She’s achieved a lot - almost killed Mallory Bennett for the Ultraviolence Championship not all that long ago.  And I respect that and the levels she’s prepared to go to…but don’t make any mistake, Sara, I’m confident that when push comes to shove, I can beat her and keep the Anarchy Championship.

Sara: I look forward to it when it happens. However, I have been informed that Emerald McAdams has been lobbying for a championship match for Sapphire to challenge you. And it’s been granted at the Sydney Supershow on the 30th of this month. On top of that, she wants No Disqualifications. It seems like this may have been the endgame all along for Sapphire.

Charlotte: Well….okay. It’s going to be Sapphire’s funeral. And Emerald’s, Ruby’s, Diamond’s, Cousin Cubic Zirconia’s, Auntie Aquamarines and Amethyst’s and whoever else they decide to wheel on out to throw at me in an effort to get this title off of me. I’ll show them all that in Australia it’s not the snakes or the spiders or the jellyfish that they need to worry about - it’s me; that as far as they are concerned, I’m the deadliest animal in Australia that night.

Sara: And to add a further wrinkle to the whole scenario… given how out of control the last Anarchy title match was, Ruby Tyler has been assigned as the special guest referee as the only woman who could possibly keep any kind of order during the match. I’m sure you recall she was the referee in a previous Anarchy title match you were in between Destiny Campbell and Raven Knight. And as I recall, she was pretty fair in that one.

Charlotte: Yeah, she was fair and she did her best when Nyx came on out and tried to get involved too. I’m sure that she’ll be fair in Sydney too and will do everything that she can to make sure that it’s just between Sapphire and I. After all, I’m sure that when she does get her chance at the Anarchy Championship, she’ll want to face a worthy Champion, who’ll give her as fair a fight as you can get in this division. Someone who can really challenge her.

Sara: And perhaps the most intriguing wrinkle is it has been decided she will face the winner in the next Anarchy Championship match. Ruby is currently undefeated since she came to Future Shock, which is how she got herself this future title match. Do you think that’s going to influence her at all in how she calls the match?

Charlotte shook her head.

Charlotte: Nope. Like I said, I think she’s going to want a challenge for the title. I think she’s going to want to fight someone who has proven themselves in the Anarchy Division and in Sydney, if Sapphire wants to take this title from me, then she will have to prove herself worthy and capable of standing up to the challenges that you get in this division. She’ll have to face me head on and there won’t be the opportunity for her to surprise me with a kick to the side of the head and it’ll take a lot more than a lucky kick between the legs to keep me down long enough to win the title. So, honestly, I expect Ruby to call this one straight down the middle and then, after I retain against Sapphire, I’ll beat her for the title too.

Sara: Good luck in Sydney, Charlotte, in your next Anarchy title defense.

A graphic fills the screen showing the new match added to the Sydney Supershow before we cut elsewhere.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 10:27:30 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 03:54:59 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break back to the ring as Lexi is hyping up the crowd before beginning the next introductions.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit. And the winner will be the #1 contender to the Nova Championship!

Zack: Madyson Stone said at the pool party that she’s eager to start defending her title, and management certainly responded. She’ll have a challenger in a matter of minutes tonight to start preparing for.

Claire: It’s always nice to see someone who is prepared to be a fighting champion, ready to defend their title. Either of these ladies will provide a challenge to Madyson, albeit in very, very different ways. I have a feeling I know which one she’d prefer to be facing.

The loud beat of “Get This Party Started” by Pink begins to blast across the speakers.

I'm comin' up so you better get this party started
I'm comin' up so you better get this party started

As soon as the chorus hits is the moment that we see a woman wearing a beanie cap emerging from behind the back curtain. She is all grins as her long pink hair cascades down her back from underneath the cap. She smirks as she begins to dance the beat and actually begins to twerk her way down the aisle.

Lexi: Introducing to the way from Toronto Ontario Canada but representing La Paloma’s Wrestling School in Mexico City, Mexico. Weighing in at 115 pounds, she is the perfect score, 4.0 Ashley Whitmore!!!!

Ashley smirks as she continues to dance to the beat. She smiles as she stops in the aisle as she spots fans all holding up score cards with the number 4.0 on it. She smiles giving them a hi five before she quickly sprints inside the ring. She chuckles before she does a cartwheel followed by a front flip before leaping into a backflip. She screams to the audience out of excitement.

Ashley: WHAT’S MY SCORE?!?!

The crowd immediately erupts with 4.0 chants. Ashley smiles as she throws her cap to the side as she bounces around a bit waiting for the match to get underway.

Zack: You think you know who Madyson prefers? Is it this woman right here? Ashley is still searching for her first win in Future Shock, but it’s certainly not for lack of giving it everything she has every chance she gets.

Claire: Ashley might still be searching for her first win in Future Shock but she has certainly come close and has certainly showed a lot of potential going up against the likes of the Lioness and a perennial challenger to the FFW Champion in Savannah Star.  She is likely to prove to be more than a handful for everyone in Future Shock.

Zack: Or do you think it’s this woman?

The lights go down and the video screen goes black as the opening to Blondie’s “One Way or Another” starts playing throughout the arena. A spotlight roams the arena until it finally stops at the top of the steps, where Gwen Margolis strikes a pose with her hand raised to the sky and a huge smile on her face.

One way or another, I’m gonna find ya
I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I’m gonna win ya
I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

She takes off down the steps, high fiving fans as she makes her way down to the front row and vaults over the barricade.

Lexi: From Austin Texas by way of the open road, she is the time traveling punk rock warrior herself, GWEN MARGOLIS!

Gwen rushes up the ring steps and throws her hands up into peace signs before ducking through the ropes, bouncing in her corner as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Gwen has built a fantastic record for herself in her short time in Future Shock, and proven she is much more than just a tag team specialist. She’ll need to put her issues with Fiona aside here, and give Ashley her full focus.

Claire: Gwen has to be at the top of her game tonight. She has to give Ashley her entire focus if she’s to earn her shot at Madyson. But there’s no doubt in my mind that we are looking at a woman with plenty of gold in her future both here and, if she chooses, in FFW.

Referee Ashley Pruitt called for the bell to start the match before both of the women met in the center to shake hands. Ashley was about to tie up, but Gwen immediately surprised her with a drop toe hold to the mat followed by a seated side headlock before she could get up again. Whitmore still made it back to her feet, but found herself trapped in the hold as she tried to shoot Gwen off into the ropes. The blonde went forward, but kept a grasp of Ashley’s pink hair and pulled her back into the side headlock to snap her down to the mat into the original hold she started with.

Zack: For being as young as she is, Gwen shows a lot of veteran tactics in the ring that she no doubt learned from her uncle. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Monty do exactly what she just did a few times.

Claire: Between that and travelling to shows with her uncle and just watching match after match. You’d be amazed at how much you can pick up just by paying attention to what your colleagues do in the ring.

Ashley got back to her feet, still trapped in the side headlock. So she boosted Gwen up for what looked to be an atomic drop before Margolis landed on her feet behind her. The pink-haired wrestler spun around, and ducked a phantom right hand….before getting pulled back to the mat with another seated side headlock by Gwen.

Zack: And again, Claire! One of Gwen’s favorite moves is her crossface, and she’s already starting to work on Ashley’s head and neck. And possibly irritating her too.

Claire: You’re right. This has got to be annoying for Ashley because no matter what she tries to do here, she finds herself right back at square one and trapped in that headlock.

Ashley got to her feet again, still stuck in the hold as she started to run towards the corner with Gwen holding onto her head. As they got within range, Gwen countered and slipped behind her. Whitmore just stopped herself from driving her head into the middle turnbuckle head first. Margolis used a side Russian leg sweep as soon as she stood up, and the Canadian sat up after a second…and pulled back into the seated side headlock. Ashley punched the mat as Gwen started grinding her arm against her head.

Zack: Ashley’s definitely getting annoyed now, you can see it in her body language. Look at Gwen doing some grinding, that’s how you get a cauliflower ear right there.

Claire: It’s possibly the worst thing Ashley can do as well. If she allows herself to get too frustrated and allows her emotions to get away from her then she’s more likely to make a mistake when she gets an opening.

Once more, Ashley got to her feet still trapped in the hold. She scooped Gwen up near the corner for what looked like another atomic drop. But this time when Gwen was about to flip over to her feet, Whitmore turned it into a back suplex and let the blonde’s head hit the middle turnbuckle on the way down to the canvas. The pink-haired newcomer hopped to her feet, and started driving stomps into Gwen’s body before using the middle rope to come down with a double knee strike into her chest.

Zack: Now that was very smart! Ashley went for the same move again and knew Gwen would counter it….and then flipped the script on her! Look at those strikes though…yeah, she’s aggravated right now.

Claire: This is becoming cathartic for her now. Laying those stomps in deep to work out all that frustration and trying to make sure Gwen doesn’t get up in a hurry.

Whitmore climbed onto the second rope again, this time for a wrecking ball dropkick into Gwen’s chest as she laid against the corner. She took off for the far side, and came back with a face wash boot across her jaw. Margolis was dragged out of the corner before Ashley fell into the cover with an outside leg hook.

Zack: Gwen got worked over in the corner, and Ashley’s ready for her Nova title match!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO-NOO.

The blonde kicked out as the two hit the mat, and Ashley quickly rose to her feet. She shoved the blonde back into that same corner, grabbed the top rope with both hands and started unleashing a flurry of kicks and stomps to Gwen’s body till she drove her back to a seat in the corner again.

Claire: Just like Gwen kept on going back to what worked, so is Ashley with those kicks and stomps to the body. These will certainly soften up Margolis and could be a path to the Nova Championship for her.

Ashley headed to the opposite corner, and charged into a cannonball senton to Gwen’s body. Popping back to her feet, she returned to that corner. Only this time, she used a running cross body that landed her between the ropes and crunched Gwen in the process.  Margolis was dragged out of the corner, and pulled to her feet into a full nelson suplex with a bridge as the referee fell into position.

Zack: Ashley has come roaring back, and what a full nelson suplex! That was right out of the  textbook!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO-NO.

Once more, Gwen got her shoulder off the mat and Ashley rolled away to her feet. She headed to the corner to make her way up to the top rope as Gwen rolled to the ropes. The blonde was using them to help her get up, and that’s when Ashley went for a top rope bulldog….but Margolis hooked the top rope with her arm and it was Ashley who hit the mat instead.

Claire: Intelligent use of the ropes there from Gwen. It’s bought her a couple of seconds and the opportunity to get back on the front foot before Ashley’s momentum becomes irresistible.

Whitmore landed on her butt, causing shockwaves up and down her spine when she landed. Gwen quickly followed up with a running punt to her spine before bouncing off the near side with a shining wizard to the back of her head. It dropped Ashley face up onto the mat and clutching her head before Margolis dropped down to apply a dragon sleeper submission.

Claire: Very astute tactical awareness from Gwen here. Continuing to work the head with one eye on the crossface. If this sleeper doesn’t get the job done that is.

Zack: Nothing Gwen has done in this match has been targeted anywhere but Ashley’s head and neck. She is showing laser focus, and maybe Ashley was expecting a more fast-paced match.

Ashley immediately began trying to find a way out of it, including blindly grabbing for anything she could get her hand on. One hand grabbed Gwen’s hair, but the referee made her let go. And then that hand grabbed Pruitt’s referee top. She was made to let go of that too before Gwen dropped to the mat and applied a bodyscissors at the same time. That’s when Whitmore’s movement started to slow down.

Zack: It doesn’t take long for this hold to take effect, especially with the way Gwen has it applied now. I’m not sure Ashley was expecting a technical match tonight, but that’s what she’s tasked with regardless.

Claire: It’s becoming more and more imperative by the second that she finds a way out of this hold. Gwen’s already doing her best to cut off the flow of oxygen to the brain with the submission. The body scissors is only going to serve to further restrict the amount of air Ashley can get into her lungs.

Ashley’s movements became more sporadic at this point. And it wasn’t until she started kicking her feet that one of them landed across the bottom rope. Pruitt called for the break, and Gwen obliged her by shoving Whitmore away from her. She actually ended up shoving her out of the ring when Ashley fell to the floor. The Canadian star began trying to pull herself together and reached up for the apron.

Zack: That might have been a blessing in disguise for Ashley, getting shoved out of the ring. I don’t think that’s what Gwen intended to happen, but it’s given Ashley a momentary reprieve.

Claire: It’s a rough landing but she gets ten seconds she can use to try and clear the cobwebs and get into the ring. That’s invaluable after being trapped in as effective a hold as the dragon sleeper.

Gwen measured her from inside the ring till she was back to her feet. That’s when the conspiracy theorist took off towards her with a baseball slide aimed at her chest. But Ashley darted to one side, causing Gwen to correct herself and manage to land on her feet on the floor. As soon as she turned towards Whitmore, that’s when she caught a double knee facebreaker that sent her into the apron and down to the floor. Ashley got back to her feet, and started taking in deep breaths as the referee’s count was up to five now.

Claire: Nice avoidance there from Ashley but you can see how much the hold has taken out of her. She might need what’s left of this ten count to pull herself together.

Zack: It’s a game of inches. I’m sure she’d prefer to get Gwen back in the ring, and go for the cover. But right now, she could be satisfied with a countout if she can manage it.

Ashley didn’t take the advice, not that she heard it. Instead she pulled Gwen back up, and shoved her inside the ring under the bottom rope. She slid in after her and made the cover with both legs hooked.

Zack: This might be it….but I think she may have taken too long!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NO.

Margolis got her shoulder up again, and Ashley rolled away from her. Whitmore got to her feet, and glanced between the blonde and the corner before heading to the top rope a mere second later.

Claire: Ashley’s going up top and given the abuse that she’s both taken and given out, this is almost certainly a case of feast or famine for the Perfect Score.

Whitmore rallied the crowd for a moment before coming off the top rope with her frog splash finisher….only for Gwen to roll out of the way. Whitmore collided face down onto the mat before Gwen rolled back towards her and quickly applied her crossface finisher!

Zack: She went for her favorite move, but Gwen wasn’t home! And now, this is where she didn’t want to be, stuck in BLONDE AMBITION!!

Claire: Instantly Gwen locked it in tightly and she’s really wrenching at the head and neck. This must be torturous for Ashley!

Pruitt immediately moved into position to see if Ashley wanted to stop the match. Whitmore clawed at Gwen’s hands, trying to break her grip without any success. She couldn’t find the ropes either since she was in the middle of the ring…and finally tapped the mat. The referee called for the bell, and Gwen slowly got back to her feet.

Zack: And we got a new #1 contender for the Nova Championship! You tell’em about it, Lexi!

Lexi: Your winner by submission……GWEN MARGOLIS!!!

Pruitt raised the blonde’s hand as she was pulling herself together. A smile formed on her face when she heard Lexi make the announcement.

Claire: That’s a big win for Gwen. As much because of the fact that she beat someone who has been so impressive lately as it is for the manner that she wrestled tonight. We saw that she is capable of picking an opponent apart technically.

Gwen helped Ashley back to her feet in a show of respect before leaving the ring and getting warmly received by the fans at ringside.

Zack: If you’re Madyson Stone, what did you take away from this match?

Claire: If I’m Mady, then firstly I think you don’t take your eyes off Ashley - whether she defends the title successfully or not, I think she’ll be facing Whitmore sooner or later. Secondly, I think you go to the drawing board and prepare for the defence knowing you’re facing someone who can beat you in a wide variety of ways and that you need a plan to counter whatever you might see from Margolis.

Gwen headed towards the back, telling the camera she was more than ready to hold some gold before the show cut elsewhere.

Forever Shopping

The next shot takes us out of the arena. The words “Recorded Earlier Today…” appear on the screen in what looks to be a massive shopping mall. The camera shows people walking in and out of stores before it finds the Forever Champion Ashley Marie Chase and her manager, Kyle Kilmeade.

Kyle: Since I don’t have any clients competing on tonight’s show, it seemed like a good time to pick up a couple things at one of Hidalgo’s shopping centers, the La Plaza Mall. And since she’s been enjoying a little break from having to school so many of these girls on the roster, who better to bring along than your Forever Champion…and the next Diamond Champion come August 30th, Ashley Marie Chase?

He turned his attention to the brunette next to him.

Kyle: Allow me to ask the questions you know someone would if they were here. Let’s see… do you or I feel any kind of remorse for what happened to DOC back at FFW vs. Future Shock?

AMC looks at Kyle with a sad face

AMC: I do feel bad for beating up a senior citizen. I mean we should all respect our elders and DOC is annoying but he is an old geezer

AMC looks at Kyle again before her expression changes

AMC: Then again none of those idiot fans heard what DOC said to me as he walked out of my dressing room. I mean if River had heard what he said she would not be mad at me she would have helped me beat his old ass. Still can’t believe the vulgar things he said to me. Trying to proposition a sweet pure thing like me.

Shakes her head in disgust.

Kyle: River seems so hellbent on wanting this match with you, but the fact is she has nothing we want. She’s already lost the Diamond title, which you’ll pick up in Sydney at the end of the month. There’s really nothing that….

That’s when a grin comes across his face.

Kyle: Well maybe there’s one thing. We’ll put a pin in that for now. Let’s talk about the fact that you’re going to become the next Diamond Champion when you face Nadia on the 30th. She’s got two titles right now, and that’s a lot to carry between the Diamond and the tag titles. You’ll be doing her a favor relieving her of it.

AMC frowns

AMC: Speaking of the 30th I am going to need you to get that show moved to the USA. Preferably in California near Beverly Hills. It's bad enough that I have to touch a stinky Frenchie but to do that in Australia? I think not! I hate Australia, not to mention it takes like a week to fly there!

AMC frowns again

AMC: No, I want the show in Cali. Call your connections and get this done for my Kyle.

Gives Kyle the puppy dog eyes.

Kyle: I’ll look into it, but it’s ultimately up to Adam on that. No matter where it is, it’ll be worth it to add a second title to your collection. At this rate, you’ll run out of shoulders and have to start wearing any others around your waist. It’s gonna be an embarrassment of riches, if you ask me. When you win, we can change your nickname to the Diamonds Are Forever Champion. What do you think?

AMC: The new name, I like it. Diamonds are a girl's best friend and I am like a diamond, you know, perfect, valuable, expensive, loved by everybody.  Yes, I think that nickname will suit me just fine. Of course we need to make sure that Frenchie’s partner does not interfere as all Frenchies are cheaters you know.

AMC taps her chin thinking of ways to get a fair match.

Kyle: We’ll talk about it after they stop rolling. No need to tell everyone all you’re thinking, right? Plus I’m about ready to get out of this mall.

AMC snaps her fingers and an army of men walk over all carrying multiple bags of clothing and shoes.

AMC: You’re right. These morons don’t need to hear our plans. Besides I always have a plan and my plans always work thus why I am undefeated in FFW and have yet to be truly tested here. Maybe Frenchie will give me a challenge before I put her out to pasture. Any chance Australia can keep her after I beat her?

AMC snickers at that as she motions for the men to go put her bags in the car. Then the show heads to a commercial break.

Appreciation

As the show returns from the commercial break, a chant for the Director of Future Shock is heard before we see him standing in the center of the ring with a smile on his face. The fans repeat his name loudly, which brings a smile to his face before he is handed a microphone by Lexi. He runs his hand through his hair for a second before he begins.

Adam: I gotta tell you it feels really great to stand here right now, and I appreciate the support. You guys, as well as Future Shock fans everywhere, have been supportive of this brand and those girls in the back. And in the last few weeks, I felt that support too more than ever since I took this job. Believe it or not, I didn’t come here to brag or talk anyone down. I do have a few things to say, but let me get a little business out of the way.

He pointed to the video wall to show a graphic of Madyson Stone and Gwen Margolis now scheduled to compete for the Nova Championship at the Sydney Showdown.

Adam: I’m calling an audible here. Originally, I had Gwen scheduled to face Fiona in Sydney. Believe me when I tell you she will face Fiona, but I think she’d rather challenge for the Nova Championship in Sydney. So that’s what we’re going to do. Both she and Madyson deserve that stage, and they are going to have it.

The fans respond very happily to that announcement before Adam continues.

Adam: I owe some big thanks all around. So bear with me, won’t you? First of all, a huge thank you goes out to my wife, Missy. When all this began with Cody long before SVW closed, no one was more behind me than her. And that didn’t change an iota. At Unstoppable 13….you know the drill, only on FFW All Access, right? …She took a match with one of the best to have ever done it, Scarlett Kincaid. Hell, both of them are legends, to be honest. She met a 5 time FFW Champion and fellow Hall of Famer, and she scored one of the biggest wins of her career…..all to help ensure I stay here in Future Shock. I can’t thank her enough, and have told her so much since then that she’s told me to pack it in already. So this will be the last time, I promise…or I’ll try to at least. Thank you and I love you, Missy.

He let out a deep breath before he continued.

Adam: I said quite often before that match that I had full faith in Missy. I have always been confident in her, because she’s never given me a reason not to be. I wasn’t nervous that night. I wasn’t anxious. That didn’t change throughout the match, because my belief in her was and always has been that strong. Her standing behind me meant the world. But so did a lot of those women in the locker room. I was told behind and in front of cameras for some time that this person or that person was behind me. That includes my staff, my production crew, women on this roster, and even our…what does Zack call her sometimes…oh yeah….exhibitionist enunciator… sitting over there, Lexi.

The camera flashes over to Lexi, who has a bright smile on her face.

Adam: I also want to say something to Scarlett Kincaid. I don’t know what your future may hold as far as wrestling again goes. But whether I agreed with you and Cody or not, it doesn’t change the fact that I have immense respect for the things you’ve done that helped make FFW what it became. I have immense respect for what you’ve done in this ring. We just have a strong difference of opinion on your husband, which is likely never going to change.

Adam’s serious expression starts to soften as he continues.

Adam: Your support, everyone here and watching around the world… It’s overwhelming just how much all that meant to me. When you have a job like mine, it’s very easy to be an armchair quarterback and pick apart every decision. People who cover this business do it constantly, as well as members of the roster. And I expect it. I hear it. But it tends to get drowned out…by all of you. Over the years since I took this job, you guys have been behind me and made me feel welcome no matter where I was. That means a lot, a lot more than I can put into words. And I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that I get to continue doing this. There’s not nearly enough appreciation going around in the world for everyone who does everything they can each day of their life. And if nothing else was accomplished tonight, I wanted all of you to know that I appreciate your support. I couldn’t do it without you. Thank you.

He took a bow towards all four sides of the ring as Future Shock went to a commercial for the Unstoppable 13 replay on FFW All Access.

Getting Heat

When next we see Sara, she’s surrounded by both halves of Latina Heat. With Francesca on her left and Daniela on her right, Sara looks a little defensive as if she’s expecting one of them to try to lift something off her.

Sara: I’m here with the members of Latina Heat, who have a match on the 30th on FFW All Access at the Sydney Supershow against the Shaolin Belles. Ladies, I think the very first thing people would like to know is why you decided to go after the Belles as soon as you came to Future Shock.

Dani: Hola damas y caballeros, perras y bastardos, chicos y chicas!! That’s a great question Sara. I can tell why you get the big bucks and the hard hitting scoops and the prime interviews with the superstars like Francesca and I. You cut right to the heart of the matter. No beating around the bush or anything like that. You just don’t get that sort of journalism or journalistic integrity anywhere else, do you Frani?

Francesca shook her head.

Frani: Nope. You should be putting in for a raise or like some kind of wrestling journalism award. Do you guys have a pulitzer category or anything like that Sara? Cause you know, for a fee, we’d be happy to run your campaign for it. And we do know something about winning awards, you know. The fans love us so much they voted us for two. And I’m sure if they were allowed to, they’d have written for us to win all of the awards.

Dani: Unfortunately though, Sara. Your question is just a little bit flawed. The premise is wrong. We didn’t go after the Belles. No. They came after us. We were sat there, at ringside, amongst our adoring public. We tried to give them the opportunity of a lifetime and a chance for Killjoy the Misery Ghost to refresh her wardrobe a little bit. Honestly, we were doing everyone a solid. And they attacked us. Honestly, it’s ungrateful if you ask me.

Sara: Uh huh. And whose idea was it to try to shave Angelina’s head at FFW vs. Future Shock? Was that also a case of them going after you when they just finished their match with the Wicked Storm?

Frani: Now you’re just trying to troll us Sara. After all the compliments we paid you and now you’re just acting like an internet troll, taking all these events out of context. Where are you asking the hard hitting questions of Angelina and Arabella? Asking them why they chose to jump us in a parking lot or attack Dani while I’m mid match with Angelina? Where’s the hard hitting question asking Arabella why she saved Angelina from certain defeat that night and having to defend the Nova Championship against me at a later date?

Dani: Oh we know. You’ll tell us that we invaded their privacy. But did we Sara? Did we really? If they really wanted to make sure it was completely private wouldn’t they have closed and locked the door rather than just leave it open for everyone to see? That’s like a mobster performing a hit in the middle of Times Square wearing a t-shirt saying ‘I’m a Mobster and I just shot a guy.’

Frani: And they didn’t pass on the birthday gift I bought for Jake. Yet people like you, Sara, seem determined to paint us as the bad guys. Why? Because we want to give Angelina an opportunity to try out a new hairstyle? But we know that the fans see through it and have taken us into their hearts and support us. That’s the reason why, when we go to places to sell tickets, they fly out the door and we can’t make merchandise fast enough to keep up demand.

Dani: That’s also the reason why we’ve got brand new action figures - coming soon to the FFW shop. Order now to ensure you aren’t disappointed. If you delay too long we can’t guarantee that you’ll get them for Christmas and then there’ll be a lot of sad ninos y ninas, crying because Santa didn’t bring them their favourites…and you had to make do with Sue Storm-lite.

Sara: Last but not least, I do have some exciting news for you both about your tag match at the Sydney Supershow. You both are going to be part of FFW and Future Shock history that night when your tag team match is a type never before seen in the history of this company. You two will be trailblazers!

Dani: Sara, Sara, Sara. We already are trailblazers. There’s no team in Future Shock history who have taken this company by storm the way we have. There’s no team in the world who have risen so quickly.

Frani: Being part of a match that has never been seen before. Being a trailblazer and making history? That’s just another day for us being the Latina Heat. So what match are we going to be competing in at Sydney Supershow? How do we get to make history as the first team to ever win whatever type of match we’re getting?

Dani: Just another step forward in our Hall of Fame career, Sara.

Sara: For the first time in tag team history in this company, it’s going to be Latina Heat meeting the Shaolin Belles inside a 15 foot high steel cage. The only way to win is by pinfall, submission, or BOTH members of one team climbing over the top of the cage and getting to the floor.

The two girls exchanged a look for a moment, giving a nod.

Dani: A fifteen foot steel cage. Pinfall. Submission. Or both of us escape. You might as well just declare us the winners now, Sara. We’re currently undefeated and locking us in a steel cage isn’t going to slow us down any at all. If anything, Frani and I will thrive.

Frani: Yup. We’ve already proven that we’re better than the Shaolin Belles and this sort of match? Well, it just plays to our strengths. To our speed and our abilities that we’ve shown off in the past. Arabella? Well, look, I think the only time that she’s been more than three feet of the ground is when the Doomsday Sisters were flinging her around like a sack of sugar.

Dani: And we know they’ll be coming in there angry and bristling from all the supposed slights that you’ve been peddling throughout this interview. That’s only going to work to our advantage. That and Frani here, she’ll be pulling out all the stops to once again show Jake that she’s the right woman from him and he should just forget all about Kasper Killjoy. Hell, she’ll probably even dedicate her performance and our victory to him.

Fran nodded her head in agreement, blowing a kiss to the camera and giving it a little wave as she did so.

Sara: Riiight. Something just occurred to me, ladies. Neither side of each team has pinned anyone on the other side or made them submit so far. And if that holds true in Sydney, you may have a problem under the best possible circumstances. Let’s say you, Dani, make it over that cage to the floor. But then that leaves Frani here….to deal with the Belles all by herself. That may not end well if it happens to you…or them.

Frani: Dios Mio.

The woman muttered to herself, rolling her eyes as she did.

Frani: Sara, you know why neither side has had a pinfall on the other? Shall we go through it? First match, I’m a hairs breadth away from scoring the pinfall when Arabella jumps Dani on the outside and causes the referee to throw it out. Second match… Angelina and Arabella get so impatient and realise they’re outclassed so attack us in the parking lot outside the production truck. Global Wars. Again we’re going to beat them….and Arabella saves them by getting herself disqualified with a steel chair.

Dani: And do you REALLY think, Sara, that I’m going to run away from my bestest of best friends in the whole world? Do you really think that I’d leave her all alone in the cage - even if it is with two women who are second best to her. We aren’t Ruby and Diamond here. We’re not Leighana and Carys. What will happen in Sydney, Sara, is that we’ll pick up the pinfalls that we were mere seconds away from getting in Frani’s debut; that we would have gotten at Global Wars and that I would have undoubtedly scored in my debut - had the Belles not lost their nerve and cheated so heinously, right in front of the referee.

Frani: Honestly, Sara, we’re the ones who have been happy to step into the ring and wrestle with them. They’re the ones who have been all too quick to do anything but. Really, you should be asking them about what they plan to do to score the pinfall they’ve come nowhere close to scoring.

Sara: We’ll see what happens in this first ever tag team steel cage match at the Sydney Supershow August 30th on FFW All Access.

Sara leaves the pair shaking her head in annoyance before the show goes back to the ring for the next match.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 10:24:19 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 03:55:10 pm »

The show returns again from the commercial break after an ad for the upcoming Sydney Supershow. There we see Lexi back in the ring once again.

Lexi: The following six woman tag team match is scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit!

Zack: It’s main event time, fans. This one has a lot of potential to get very chaotic very quickly. I don’t know about you, but I give the edge to the Matriarchy because they’ve obviously worked together a long time compared to their opponents. But that’s not always the sole decider in a match.

Claire: I think you are very much spot on the money when it comes to this descending into chaos…whenever all three members of the Matriarchy are involved in a match it all tends to fall apart pretty quickly. Given the history between these two sides…well, we might not see any order at all in this match.

As the intro of “Pacific Rim (Main Theme}” by Ramin Djawadi (feat. Tom Morello) blares into the arena, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area. At this point, the reaction of the crowd intensifies as they anticipate what’s going to happen next.

Then, as the song begins, The Matriarchy emerges through the smoke and stands upon the stage delivering strong & defiant poses while soaking in the electricity coming from the crowd in the arena; Jacqui Minogue is on bended knee with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor as she looks ahead while the Doomsday Sisters, Victoria Havoc & Sienna Danger are standing on opposite sides of her with their arms flexed. Then the ladies stop posing and form their hands together in the symbol of a triangle, representing their faction. After Jacqui makes it to her feet, the women make their way down the aisle.

Lexi: Making their way to the ring, at a total combined weight of 530 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…”The Perfect Storm” Jacqui Minogue, ”The Lady Beast” Victoria Havoc, & “The Python” Sienna Danger…They…Are…THE MATRIARCHY!!!!!

The ladies make their way down the ramp toward the ring sporting cocky demeanors as the crowd continue to shower them with their reaction. When the ladies reach the ringside area, Jacqui climbs the stairs while Victoria and Sienna choose a side to climb up the apron. The ladies then enter the ring and each go to a corner ring post, where they climb up and pose to the boisterous crowd and then shortly show off their trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After which, the ladies climb down and make their way towards their corner of the ring as they wait for their opponents.

Zack: There’s no one on this roster who is probably happier right now than Jacqui Minogue. She’s 3 days removed from becoming the Future Shock Champion, a moment she got to celebrate with her cousins here. Do you think the high has worn off yet for the champion, Claire? Or is she still up there on cloud nine?

Claire: I’m absolutely certain that she’s still up on cloud nine and probably still wants to celebrate her victory. And I’ve got a feeling that she might want to celebrate her win by getting pretty vicious and violent and laying down a message to anyone who wants to take the title from her.

Zack: We also found out that our main event for the Sydney Supershow on August 30th at Unstoppable. It’s going to be a rematch between Jacqui and Sydney for the Future Shock Championship. Only this time, it’ll be 2 out of 3 falls. We saw how far they pushed each other in Detroit. Imagine now in a match like that what it’s going to take to leave with the title.

Claire: It’s going to be one heck of a match at the Sydney Supershow between Sydney and Jacqui for the Future Shock Championship. They almost destroyed each other when it was just one fall at Unstoppable. In Sydney, I’m certain they’ll both be looking to go one step further.

Zack: Who do you think a match like that benefits more?

Claire: I don’t think it necessarily benefits either. You could make an argument for Sydney - if she can get Jacqui down on the canvas, keep her there, outwrestle her and manage to pick her apart enough to get a pair of submissions. But on the flip side of that, Jacqui is a good wrestler in her own right…and we know how ruthless she could be. There’s a chance she might sacrifice the first fall - get herself disqualified by cracking Christensen over the head with a chair and back herself to build on that to win two falls straight.

Lexi: And their opponents….

The lights extinguish inside the arena only for a hockey style goal horn to sound; causing a spotlight to snap on and highlight the one, the only, River Campbell stood at the top of the stage playing to the crowd, waving her arms to get them to join in with the clapping and the opening “Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh’s…” of “The Enforcer” by Monster Truck. She nods her head, reveling in it as the lyrics kick in.

“I'm not looking for a fight
If you come at me tonight
I'm gonna make you sorry.
Don't try my patience, son
There's a reason I'm the one,
People stand aside for.”

With a smirk on her face, she sets off down the ramp, beating her chest as she does so. When she reaches the ring, she almost rolls into the ring but right back out as she sees Victoria looking to stomp her as she was about to enter under the bottom rope.

Lexi: From New York, New York, weighing 133 lbs, standing 5’7” she is...RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Zack: Good thinking, River! It was about to break down already, Claire. The Matriarchy were gonna go right after River as she was getting in the ring. I’d wait on my partners too, if I were her!

Claire: River has learnt her lesson after locking horns with Jacqui in the past and having watched these three in action. The problem for these three? The Matriarchy have the high ground and they can certainly divide and conquer from here.

The curtain opens and Nadia Beaulieu and Alessandra Esposito appear as ‘Chase You Down’ begins to play around the arena.

Ooh Ooh
Don't let it slip away
Ooh Ooh
Don't let it get away

The two girls stand back to back, their championship belts around their waists, and make ‘guns’ with their fingers. The raise them up and move them side to side to take their aim until the finally find their target directly in front of them. In perfect unison they make a motion as if firing and then lower their ‘guns’ with a satisfied nod, turning to face the ring when they have.

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down

They both take off towards the ring at a run, with Nadia reaching it before Alessandra. Nadia climbs the steps, while Alessandra hops straight up onto the apron when she catches up.

Chasin' you down
Can you see me right now
I'm comin' closer
Think I figured you out
Not like the others
You don't blend with the crowd
I've blown your cover
Now I'm takin' you down
Takin' you down

Lexi: Introducing at this time, ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO and NADIA BEAULIEU….The reigning Future Shock Tag Team Champions…......TARGET ACQUIRED!

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down
Chasin' you down

Nadia and Alessandra join River on the floor, and make sure to show the trio their tag titles as well as the fans. Sienna and Victoria encourage them to get into the ring, sitting on either side of the ropes while Jacqui stands in the center of the ring with her arms crossed.

Zack: It’s like you said, Claire. Hitting the ring first may have been an unintended tactical advantage for the Matriarchy. They are inviting the tag champions and River to come inside the ring!

Claire: I’m not sure there’s necessarily an offer I’d look to take. Not unless I’m a big fan of walking straight into traps set by one of the most dangerous groups in the company. If I’m part of this team, I maybe take a minute and try something a little different than just charging in head first.

Alessandra and Nadia hand off their tag titles to Lexi after she leaves the ring, but look up at the trio inviting them in the ring. River looks like she’s about to lead the charge, but the champions encourage her not to do that. Meanwhile, referee Stephen Wilson tells the Matriarchy to get back to their corner…without much success.

Zack: With the mood River’s been in, she’s ready to lead the charge and start throwing hands in there with anything that moves. But the match can’t start till both teams are in there, so….we’re at a bit of a stalemate right now.

Claire: It can’t start but River’s race could well be run before the bell rings if she slides right into the jaws of the three hungry, slathering hyenas in the middle of the ring. And it could see her end up on the shelf and having to wait even longer to get the Championship belt off of Chase.

Wilson told the Matriarchy to head to their corners now. And as the trio looked towards him, that’s when River and Target Acquired stormed the ring all at once under the bottom rope. By the time the trio turned back, the fists were flying in three different parts of the ring. River and Sienna were trading in one corner, Alessandra and Victoria in another while Jacqui and the Diamond Champion were going at it in the center.

Zack: The referee gave River and Target Acquired an unexpected opening to get in the ring, and they seized it! We’re starting off with all six women going toe to toe right out of the gate!

Claire: We’re getting fireworks from the off, but I don’t think this is necessarily the right strategy to use against the three members of the Matriarchy. This is the sort of battle they relish!

Both of the Doomsday Sisters were getting the better of the exchange before they whipped Alessandra and River into the far corners. When they charged in after them, they both caught boots to the mouth followed by back body drops over the top rope to the floor. Both Sienna and Victoria were back to their feet quickly before Alessandra hoisted up the Wrestler of the Year and threw River into them like a missile! Campbell flew over the top rope with double clotheslines to the former tag champions!

Zack: River’s a human missile! And Alessandra’s not far behind her either!

River had managed to take down Sienna, but it was a Superman punch through the ropes from Alessandra that sent Victoria down to the floor. The pair unloaded with right hands on the former tag champions before they got monkey flipped off to the floor. That was when Alessandra dropped to her back, and River grabbed her feet to catapult her into a flying forearm to Sienna!

Claire: River and Alessandra are working like a well oiled machine against the former Tag Champions! I don’t think the Sisters expected to see River work quite this well with either of her partners tonight.

Zack: There’s been no bell at all, it’s just a straight up brawl right now! I think we’re gonna need more than one referee for this!

Alessandra scooped up River once again, and tried to use her as a battering ram into Victoria. But the Aussie got her boot up, and caught them both in the chest. When they dropped to the floor, Sienna joined her sister as they began stomping the life out of both women, not allowing them to get up. Sienna dragged River back to her feet, and used a gorilla press to send her onto the ringside steps while Sienna had her foot against Alessandra’s neck.

Zack: Just like that, the tide has turned and now the Doomsday Sisters are wrecking Alessandra and River out here ringside! It’s like you said, this may not have been the best strategy for Target Acquired and River to start this match!

Claire: This is absolutely the worst place Alessandra and River could get caught by the Sisters. How many times have we seen them shorten careers using whatever they can find at ringside?

Meanwhile in the ring, the fists stopped flying between Jacqui and Nadia. The Aussie had gotten the better of the exchange with her power, and had fired the Diamond Champion into the far corner. She followed her in with a running European uppercut before scooping her high over head into a military press slam. She stomped the blonde several times before dragging her to her feet, and whipping her across to the far side. Minogue caught her and went for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker…only for Nadia to counter it with a flying headscissors instead!

Zack: Nadia’s not gonna win a fistfight with Jacqui, but she can damn sure run circles around her! And I hasten to remind that we still haven’t officially started this match!

Claire: And not one of these six give a damn whether the match has started or not! None of them are giving up an inch and Nadia’s certainly looking to make the most of her speed advantage over the more powerful Minogue.

Jacqui made it back to her feet, only to have Nadia charge her with a spinning backfist that sent her into the ropes. This time, it was Nadia who fired Jacqui across for the ride and caught her on the rebound with a pop-up facebuster to the canvas. Beaulieu darted towards the corner to scale her way to the top rope, but she didn’t get too far before Jacqui ran the ropes and caused her to land straddling the top turnbuckle.

Zack: You know what Nadia has already done to Jacqui probably hurts twice as much. Remember that she’s 3 days removed from her title match with Sydney at Unstoppable 13. As odd as it is to say, Claire, Jacqui may be the weakest link for the Matriarchy.

Claire: She’s not at one hundred percent but Jacqui is still very dangerous inside that ring and can still be a difference maker between the two teams.

With River holding her body in pain on the floor and Sienna holding Alessandra down by her foot against her neck, Victoria unhooked the top half of the steps and headed towards her sister. Alessandra tried to push that foot away from her neck as Victoria raised the stairs high over her head as Sienna told her to crush Alessandra with them!

Zack: She’s gonna use those steps to crush Alessandra’s skull, that’s why Sienna is holding her in place!

Claire: Alessandra’s in a bad spot right now! Target Acquired could be about to go the same way as the Raging Dragons!

Just as Victoria was about to do that, River came up from behind her. She grabbed a rear waistlock, and let out a yell as she heaved the Aussie up into a release German suplex! Victoria crashed to the floor, and the top half of the steps went sliding across the floor. Campbell barely had time to get to her feet before Sienna descended on her for what she’d done, and scooped her up like a baby for what was going to be a gutbuster….until Alessandra used a chop block to the back of her knee. Sienna dropped River back to the floor, and buckled to one knee afterwards.

Claire: River saves Alessandra with one heck of a suplex and straight away Esposito gets the chance to return the favour. They’re successfully fire fighting at the moment but they have to get on the front foot.

Zack: The Doomsday Sisters want to be tag team champions again, and they’ll put anyone they have to out of Future Shock to achieve that goal! Alessandra’s getting River to their corner!

Esposito helped her partner to her feet, and they moved around to their team’s corner and climbed onto the apron. Meanwhile, the fight between Jacqui and Nadia was still ongoing inside the ring. After landing on the top turnbuckle, Jacqui used an Olympic slam to send the double champion to the mat. The referee called for the bell just as Minogue was using double ax handle blows to Nadia’s back to keep her on the mat.

Zack: Now it’s official! There was the bell, but for heaven’s sake…this may be one of the shortest six woman tag matches we’ve ever seen after everything that went on prior to the bell!

Claire: You could be right Zack. The way these teams have been going at it since they came out here must have really taken a toll and started to empty the tanks.

FInally, Jacqui took off for the far side and came back looking for a seated senton onto Nadia. But the French beauty got her knees up, and that’s what the Aussie landed on instead. It stopped her in her tracks, allowing Nadia to scamper towards her corner and make the tag to River.  With Jacqui still reeling, that’s when the big right hands started again from the Wrestler of the Year. Campbell landed four to the jaw, but it didn’t knock Jacqui down…not until she rolled her hands and connected with a bionic elbow to the top of her head.

Zack: A little flip flop and fly from River with that big elbow, and I don’t blame Nadia for wanting a break! Not that Alessandra or River are anywhere close to fresh right now.

Claire: You’re right, but given River’s feelings towards Jacqui and the way they’ve clashed before, I’m sure Campbell is more than happy to put any feelings of tiredness to one side.

River called to the fans before heading to her corner. But it wasn’t to make the tag as she dropped down into a three point stance. Her foot began pawing the mat like a bull as she shouted to Jacqui to get back up again.

Zack: I told you it was gonna be short, Claire! River’s calling for the RAGIN’ RIVER right now!

Claire: River might be setting this up a little too early. Minogue might not be worn down enough…but credit to her for looking to end this quickly.

Jacqui rolled a few feet away from where she landed, and started to get to her feet. When she did and turned around, River exploded out of the corner and connected with her Clothesline from Hell! As Jacqui dropped backwards though, she was close to her corner and Sienna slapped her hand as River made the cover. Wilson didn’t drop to count as River had the leg hooked, while Danger stepped into the ring.

Claire: River doesn’t even notice!! This could be a fatal mistake! You don’t want to leave yourself a sitting duck for a woman like Sienna!!

Sienna raised her foot as high as she could to stomp the back of River’s head, but the previous Diamond Champion rolled out of the way and she only stomped the mat. Campbell was back to her feet, and starting to throw right hands again. Only this time, it was at Sienna’s head, knocking her back into her own team’s corner as River climbed the middle rope to start landing ten punches.

Zack: She must have seen her coming, Claire! And now Sienna’s catching those big right hands….but that’s the wrong corner to do it!

Claire: River’s in no-man’s land here and if the Sisters can turn the tables, I’m not sure Campbell would be able to last all that long.

River landed four punches before a big hand belonging to Victoria wrapped around her throat, and then into a chokeslam to the mat. Sienna took a moment to collect herself before pushing out of the corner as River was starting to get up again. And what she wasn’t able to deliver earlier in the fight arrived next as Danger scooped her up like a child and into a gutbuster before rolling her over for the cover.

Zack: She got stopped the first time, but not the second! Sienna’s about to get the only pin in this match!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO.

River got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Sienna pummeled her with forearms to the head. She got back to her feet, and scooped Campbell up for a snake eyes into the corner. River hung from the corner as Victoria was tagged into the match.

Claire: River’s getting taken apart now! And it’s not surprising given that she’s been on the receiving end of some pretty high impact moves in the last few minutes.

Victoria landed a thunderous clap across River’s chest, and the sound resonated in the arena. A second one landed before Havoc took a moment to tell the people in the crowd how dominant she was. When she turned back, River started throwing rights again in a circle. One for each member of the team before sending Havoc backwards…only to scoop her up for an Alabama slam! The move took a lot out of her, because as soon as Victoria crashed into the mat…River collapsed to her knees next to her.

Claire: River has to make the tag and get out of there if her team is to stand any chance of scoring a victory tonight!

Zack: She has absorbed so much, and a lot of it before the match even started. Hoisting up Victoria like that probably sapped a lot of whatever she has left.

Instead of going for the tag though, River crawled across the Aussie to make the cover. Wilson dropped down to count.

Zack: She might put her away right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEE-NO.

Victoria got her shoulder off the mat in time, and River rolled off the cover. She pushed herself back up to her knees, and tried to get her second wind. All the while, Victoria was beginning to sit up now.

Claire: She can’t take too long. River has to make the tag because every second she wastes is a second that allows Victoria to get stronger.

Both Nadia and Alessandra had their hands out for the tag, not to mention they were calling her name and encouraging her to move towards them. Campbell got back to her feet, but stumbled into the ropes due to being worn down. She started to head towards them just as Victoria yanked her by the arm into a full nelson. Havoc lifted her off her feet in the process, letting Campbell’s legs dangle as she applied the pressure.

Zack: Look how strong that woman is! I’ve seen a thousand full nelsons, but I don’t see too many where your opponent’s feet are hanging over the mat!

Claire: She’s just holding up a fully grown woman like a rag doll!! River’s trapped with absolutely nowhere to go here!!

The fans and her teammates were chanting River’s name, trying to encourage her as the Wrestler of the Year struggled to get free. The problem was Victoria had her fingers locked in place, and the former Diamond Champion really couldn’t break the hold. The chants continued before River used her feet to push off the ropes and send Victoria backwards onto the mat with River rolled over on top of her!

Zack: Look at that! She’s got her trapped!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Victoria broke the full nelson and shoved River off the cover before the three came down to the canvas. The angry Aussie sat up with a scowl on her face as she looked over to River, who was trying to get to her hands and knees.

Claire: That might have been the only avenue open to River to break the hold and she almost stole the match!

Victoria got to her feet in a huff, and headed straight for River. She pulled the guitarist to her feet, only to catch a jawbreaker instead! It rattled her backwards a few steps before River exploded off the ropes with her Clothesline from Hell! It flattened Victoria and River both, with the Aussie on her back and River face down right beside her. The musician finally raised her head, looking from Victoria beside her to Target Acquired with their hands out in the corner.

Zack: Another RAGIN’ RIVER!! I think she might want to forget the cover and go for the corner right now!

Claire: Spot on Zack. I know she just damn near took Victoria’s head off her shoulders but she’s simply taking too long to make the cover. Tag out and let Alessandra or Nadia put the finishing touches to this one.

River got to her hands and knees, all the while her partners were leaning over the top rope begging for a tag. But Campbell headed for a neutral corner instead, and got into position again. It was a bit more wobbly of a three point stance this time as River was taking in deep breaths while Victoria was starting to stir on the canvas.

Zack: She’s not gonna do either one, Claire. She’s going to go for another RAGIN’ RIVER right here! I don’t think that’s a good idea, she could have made a tag by now!

Claire: This is just tempting fate and asking for disaster to strike. This…this is the pitfall when you’re so used to being a single’s wrestler - you can get tunnel vision and forget about your partners.

Both Sienna and Jacqui were also shouting, only to warn Victoria about what was about to happen. Havoc finally got to her feet, and River teetered in place waiting for her to turn around. When the Aussie finally did, River charged out of the corner…but Havoc moved out of the way this time. Campbell stopped herself from hitting the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring before Victoria went to get her. She grabbed a rear waistlock, only for River to counter with a stunner that sent the former tag champion backwards onto the mat. Campbell sat slumped over with her head resting against the middle turnbuckle, while the crowd and her partners pleaded with her to make a tag!

Claire: A narrow escape for River. She needs to listen to Alessandra and Nadia though. Make a tag and take a well earned break, recover from the beating you’ve taken.

Zack: She’s looking right at her corner, they’re right there! All she has to do is get over to them, but she’s had this chance before and didn’t go for it. Target Acquired can’t reach out any farther.

Victoria held her jaw as she sat up slowly. Another look of anger crossed her face as she got to her feet, and stooped between the teammates. Campbell got to her feet as Havoc waved her forward. The Wrestler of the Year nodded her head, and took off….into a baseball slide between her legs right into her team’s corner to make the tag to Alessandra! And the Hidalgo crowd ROARED!

Claire: River needed that badly and outsmarted Victoria with the baseball slide. Now Havoc’s got much fresher Alessandra to deal with and is on the wrong side of the ring to boot!

Zack: They’ve come to their feet in the Payne Arena, and Alessandra just clocked in! Turn around, Victoria!

Havoc turned towards the corner as Alessandra rushed her with a running shoulder tackle into the neutral corner. She quickly ascended the middle rope, and unloaded with ten furious elbows to the top of her head before grabbing it into a bulldog! She followed after her as Havoc rolled onto her back, and snatched both legs under her arms. The fans knew what was coming next!

Zack: Look at that, Alessandra is like a bull in a china shop! And I think I know what she plans to do! Victoria’s about to go for a ride!

Claire: River bought Alessandra plenty of time on the outside to recover and it’s paying dividends right now!

Alessandra started her giant swing. But as the fans counted up to four, a running boot from Sienna caught her in the jaw. That was short-lived though before Nadia launched herself off the top rope with a missile dropkick to Sienna! Victoria was still reeling on the canvas as Alessandra leaned against the ropes to get her bearings. That was when Jacqui came into the ring, while River was laying down on the mat in her corner.

Zack: It’s starting to break loose again, Claire, just like how it all began. And the problem is the sides aren’t even right now with River laying in her corner and Jacqui on her feet!

Claire: Numbers certainly favour the Matriarchy right now and you might need to paint an ‘S’ on River’s chest if she manages to get back in the fight and even this up anytime soon.

The referee tried to restore order without much success as Jacqui began hammering away on Alessandra. Victoria made it back to her feet as Nadia and Sienna rolled out to the floor still fighting. Jacqui and Victoria whipped Alessandra across for the ride, catching her with a flapjack. The referee intercepted Minogue and tried to get her out of the ring as Sienna slid a chair into the ring for her sister.

Zack: It’s all falling apart now! Sienna just fed her sister some steel, and it’s not for anyone to have a seat!

Claire: This is where the Matriarchy excels, Zack. When it devolves into chaos, they always manage to find a way to turn it to their advantage and up the stakes.

With the referee trying to get Jacqui out of the ring, Victoria scooped Alessandra up and went for her finisher. But Esposito landed on her feet instead, and returned the favor by scooping up Victoria into her F5! The Aussie bounced off the mat as Alessandra went for the cover, entirely avoiding the chair in the process!!

Zack: CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! Alessandra’s gonna do it!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Nadia had stopped Jacqui from getting back into the ring, while Sienna was about to grab the blonde herself. Then the bell rang, and Beaulieu lunged towards her partner. She helped her to her feet as the referee raised their hands….and then River’s, who was slumped against their corner.

Claire: Phenomenal presence of mind from Alessandra there and we can see why Target Acquired are one of the most successful tag teams in the wrestling business! It’s a big win for them tonight!

Lexi: Your winners by pinfall………..RIVER CAMPBELL & TARGET ACQUIRED!!

The tag champions collected River, and helped her to stand up with them as the Hidalgo crowd gave them nothing but love.

Zack: The Future Shock Tag Champions and the Wrestler of the Year made one hell of a team tonight! I thought the Matriarchy had them more than once, but they came through when it mattered! I’d say all of them deserve a few days off, especially River.

Claire: River took a beating from the Matriarchy tonight and that helped to set the table for Alessandra and Nadia to secure the victory. It was one of the most brutal and chaotic contests we’ve seen but tonight River and Target Acquired were just able to edge out one of the most dangerous, dominant groups in Future Shock.

The referee returned their three titles to Target Acquired as the duo celebrated with River in the ring. Future Shock faded off the air on that image.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 10:26:54 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: