Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 07:52:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 120

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 120  (Read 153 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 16, 2022, 04:35:17 pm »

Live from the Broadbent Arena in Louisville, Kentucky
August 16, 2022

The opening beat of Fort Minor’s “Remember The Name (Future Shock Remix) starts to play as the camera steps through the curtain to see Lexi standing in the ring surrounded by a massive crowd.

You ready? Let's go!
Yeah!
For those of you that wanna know what we're all about
It's like this, y'all, c'mon!

The camera spins around to see Sydney Christensen stepping out onto the stage, and thrusting her hand into the air. Highlights from her winning the Future Shock Championship play. The shot then goes through the gorilla position and through the hallways. It passes between both halves of Target Acquired when Alessandra and Nadia pass on either side, and we see both women becoming the Future Shock Tag Team Champions. Latina Heat are shown at ringside, offering to sign autographs though they aren’t getting many takers before we see highlights of their recent antics.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Ashley Marie Chase is checking herself out in the mirror, and quickly takes a selfie. The next thing we see is a boot on the edge of a table before we see it belongs to Angelina Fantastica as she’s lacing it up. She bumps fists with Arabella just before the Brit kisses her boyfriend, Jake, and heads out of the locker room and puts on their jackets. Angelina’s Future Shock Cup and Nova title win is highlighted, as well as Arabella’s recent dominating moments in matches.

She feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know her
But eff 'em, she knows the code, it's not about the salary
It's all about reality and making some noise

Three fists are shown touching one another before we find they belong to the Matriarchy before they head out of the room. Highlights from all three of their recent matches are shown, and then we cut back to find Fiona checking herself out in a mirror with Kyle standing behind her. She looks back to him with a smile, and then we see some of her shenanigans follow.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

A pair of hands starts tying up brown hair. The hands are gloved, and as soon as the woman turns around, we see it’s Missy who pushes the camera away before it spins around into a live shot inside the arena with a thunderous crowd!

Lexi: Welcome to FUTURE SHOCK!!

The response gets louder before the show heads down to ringside, and finds Zack Hudson and Claire Black standing by.

Zack: We’re just 2 weeks away from the biggest event on the Future Shock calendar, the Sydney Supershow at the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia. Welcome to the Broadbent Arena here in Lexington, Kentucky for the 120th presentation of Future Shock! I’m Zack Hudson, and this is Claire Black. Thank you for joining us.

Claire: Hey guys, welcome to Kentucky as we build up to full steam to head to Australia and to Sydney and the show of shows; to Future Shock’s own answer to Unstoppable. That’s going to be one heck of a night, but so is tonight. We’re going to be making history here tonight in the Broadbent Arena!!

Zack: We’re in for a treat tonight as Louisville has become Title Town. Tonight, the Future Shock Tag Team Titles are on the line as the Shaolin Belles look to become two-time champions when they meet Target Acquired. They got the win to earn this shot, but I suspect Alessandra and her double champion tag partner will be supremely prepared tonight.

Claire: They always are Zack. Two weeks ago, they combined with River to face the Matriarchy in one hard hitting and bruising encounter and I’m absolutely certain they’ll be fully recovered and fully focused on retaining the titles. I’m sure the Shaolin Belles will also be very ready for everything that Target Acquired can throw at them and will want to send a message to Latina Heat tonight.

Zack: In what could be considered a dream match, the new #1 contender to the Nova Championship faces quite a test when she meets Future Shock’s Wrestler of the Year. River has been extremely impressive in recent months, but so has Gwen who has only one loss in the column since she arrived earlier this year.

Claire: This might be one of the toughest one on one matches River has had since she faced Nadia back at Global Wars. She’s looking to get herself a match with Ashley Marie Chase but if she allows that to distract her from Gwen…well it’ll be a bad, bad night for the Future Shock Wrestler of the Year.

Zack: Speaking of the would-be Diamonds Are Forever Champion,  she’ll be meeting the newest name added to this year’s Future Shock Cup. Your best friend and tag partner, Serafina, will try to send her to Sydney for Nadia in a knot. Chase has been trying to get the show moved to North America, she doesn’t want to go to Australia. Good luck with that.

Claire: If she doesn’t want to travel on Australia and be on the biggest show on the Future Shock calendar, then I’m absolutely certain Adam will be able find plenty of people to take her place and challenge for the Diamond Championship. And yeah, no surprises that I’m fully backing Serafina to outclass Ashley tonight.

Zack: What do you make of the two names added to this year’s Cup, Claire? Aviva and Serafina, in this case.

Claire: I think it shows already that we’re getting a good mix of competitors in this year’s cup. In Aviva we’ve got one of the hottest prospects in the wrestling industry who is very talented and very skilled. While the Buddhist Warrior has an awful lot of experience and is one of the very best technical wrestlers in the world. It’s shaping up to be an absolute classic and that’s with plenty of names still to come.

Zack: We’ll be hearing from the new Future Shock Champion tonight. After chasing gold in Future Shock for some time now, Jacqui Minogue’s first title…the biggest one of all. And we now know she’ll meet Sydney Christensen once again in a championship rematch from Unstoppable 13 in Sydney. This time, it’s 2 out of 3 falls. That’s gonna be a stamina test for both of them.

Claire:  Jacqui has chased the Future Shock Championship for a long, long time and I’m sure that she’s still on a high from finally claiming it. After the excellent performance at Unstoppable where they were one of the standout matches on the card, Sydney definitely deserves a rematch. Two out of Three Falls will certainly push them both further than they’ve ever been pushed.

Zack: We’re also going to check in with the “Huntress” Ruby Tyler. She’s going to be the special guest referee in the No DQ Anarchy title match in Sydney between Sapphire Taylor and Charlotte Harker. And we know the winner will defend that title against her. Really puts Ruby in a very special circumstance, doesn’t it?

Claire: Yeah, Ruby is very much in prime position as the special guest referee. If she wanted too, she could pretty much pick her opponent - although trying to do that is only likely to antagonise one or the other and could make her challenge for the title that little bit more difficult. It’ll be an interesting one to see what happens there.

Zack: I also understand that we’re going to find out who will be representing Future Shock at the next FFW event, Sin & Sacrifice. Adam and Bri really don’t let the grass grow under their feet, do they?

Claire: No, and why should they? The quicker they know, the more time we’ve got for the anticipation to build for what I’m sure will be a show stealing matchup between two of wrestling’s brightest stars - on top of that, we know that Missy will be defending the Pure Championship in the main event too.

Zack: We also have a new match to add to that card that was recently confirmed. After being patronized and treated shabbily in my view, Aviva Miller wanted a rematch with Nessa Wall. She’ll get her wish in Sydney.

Claire: Aviva only just came up short a couple of weeks ago and I’m sure after Nessa’s antics and her attitude towards her during that match, she’ll be all sorts of fired up to even the score.

Zack: Let’s send it up to our ring announcer, and get the show rolling here in Louisville!

The camera points to the ring as Lexi waits in the center wearing a blue dress she’s tailored a little. She was about to speak when….

The lights go out in the arena.

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous mixed reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands upon the stage, holding her Future Shock Championship belt in the air with a smile on her face. The reaction from the crowd escalates as she stands there bringing more energy to what the venue already had. Jacqui is always looking stylish as she is wearing a black corset jumpsuit, with a black blazer, and matching knee-high heeled boots.

Jacqui then begins to come down the ramp while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Jacqui then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of mixed reaction from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Jacqui is soaking up the reaction, even though she’s completely focused.

As Jacqui reaches the ringside area, she walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they are out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the cameras and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

After wiping her feet on the apron and entering the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and holds up her belt, looking on with a smile and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She is taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the ring announcer, who is outside the ring, and takes the microphone. Jacqui then makes her way to the center of the ring, where she takes in the environment while waiting to speak. Meanwhile, the crowd continues to make her hear their reaction, with Jacqui not showing any resistance. But as the camera focuses on the new champion, there was something different. She doesn’t appear as brash and callous as she usually is when addressing the crowd. And the crowd notices as she begins to speak.

Jacqui: You must forgive me. I’m still full of emotion here. When you want something so bad, you can’t help but feel humbled when you finally achieve it. And to be honest, I’m still riding high in being humble. Most importantly, I am extremely proud to stand here in front of all of you right now who I am I right now and that is the NEW Future Shock Champion!

Just then, what was once mixed reaction from the capacity crowd now becomes a unison of cheers and adulation, acknowledging Jacqui’s comment and most of her and her accomplishment. There are even small chants of “You Deserve It” emerging from the cheers, which makes Jacqui happy and a little embarrassed.

Jacqui: Please, please. You’re making me blush. I really appreciate this feeling and I thank you.

The crowd continue to show their appreciation to Jacqui as she mildly paces about. Before long, she continues to speak.

Jacqui: Unstoppable was indeed the biggest night of my life. And it seemed fitting of a setting for me to challenge for the one title that I desire the most by engaging in one of the toughest matches of my career. I’ll say it and I’ll keep saying it. Sydney Christensen & I went to war for this Future Shock title. We both gave everything we had and left it all in the ring and I wouldn’t have wanted anything less. It was in this night that made me see Sydney a lot different than I had in the past. And if you’re listening right now, Sydney, I want you to know that you have earned my respect.

The crowd continues to cheer as they show their respect to Jacqui’s opponent and former Future Shock Champion. They are really taken by Jacqui’s sincerity in her words. Very much as Jacqui is speaking those words.

Jacqui: I’ve also been made to see different about all of you as well. It was such an honor to compete in that match in front of 80,113 fans in Detroit. Just as much as it is an honor to stand here in front of this awesome capacity crowd here in Louisville, Kentucky and of course….

It is at this time Jacqui briefly turns her attention to the camera to address those who are watching the broadcast.

Jacqui: Those who are watching this at home. All of this feels so right, and you all made this possible and I am forever grateful.

Jacqui mildly bows in front of the camera while the crowd continues to cheer her own. Jacqui then brings her focus back on the crowd in the arena as she continues.

Jacqui: Yes, I am incredibly grateful. Because with all these things that has embraced me as of late, there is one thing that I am grateful of; the one thing that made this all possible for which I will eternally thank….

And within a few seconds, Jacqui’s “humbleness” disappears and the Jacqui that we all know and loathe reappears, with her loving every second of it.

Jacqui: …. I thank myself.

It didn’t take long for the crowd to shower Jacqui with thunderous reaction, this time with boos overwhelming the cheers. Jacqui gives a smirk in response. The mood is like music to her ears.

Jacqui: You really think that YOU were responsible for me winning this title? You think I should be embracing YOUR gratitude? You were never up with me at the crack of dawn day after day to train. You never spent hours upon hours with me watching tapes. And from the looks of most of you, you look like you spent more time opening your refrigerators above everything else. If I remember correctly, each and every one of you scoffed at the idea of me ever winning this title. Every chance you got, you threw yourselves on your favorites or anyone who stepped in the ring against me to motivate them in derailing my opportunities. Well, Queens build their empire with the same stones that were thrown at them, and their feet are kissed by the same lips that undermine them. That’s where you fools should be from this day forth, down on your knees before me, and praising me because I FINALLY made the most prestigious championship of ALL Future Shock prestigious once again!

The reaction continues to flow through the arena as Jacqui continues, now holding up her prized possession; her the FFW Future Shock championship belt.

Jacqui: This is MY crown. This solidifies that I am a wrestling deity to be respected, worshiped, & feared all at the same time. And do you know something? I’m having so much fucking fun with this because now I have the pleasure of watching all of you be jealous. All of you recognizing the err of your ways and the failure of your hopes and dreams in seeing me fall. Forget the fact that I told all of you the inevitable was coming. Forget the fact that I have left a trail of broken women in my path to get this. And forget the fact that I’m a woman who don’t takes no for an answer and take what she wants when she wants it & doesn’t care what anyone thinks about her. So, if you really put all this together, I’m more than just a Queen in this ring…. I am a living Goddess!

Jacqui places the belt over her shoulder and gives it a little caressing before addressing the crowd.

Jacqui: It seems like it was yesterday when I won it at Unstoppable. And though it's been weeks past, people are still talking about it. And rightfully so because they know that was the night the FFW Future Shock division changed forever; something that was long overdue. And because it was me who changed the course of it. FINALLY Future Shock returns to be represented as the prominent promotion that it should be. Never again will you see the state of this promoted be tainted by the era of cosplay skanks who care about getting likes on social media than being respectable in the ring or spoiled brats who see this title as a prop to show off to people that they’re something that they’re not. Future Shock is a promotion sporting the best wrestlers in the world; women who should be put on a pedestal for what they can do in the ring as well as being objects of affection; empowered women who are always prepared to shatter glass ceilings and build higher ambitions for future generations to climb and achieve. And, as I will prove, there is no better woman to represent Future Shock as the face of this promotion than me.

The crowd continue to show their feelings toward Jacqui as she now addresses the camera.

Jacqui: Sydney, it wasn’t an easy task beating you at Unstoppable. But you were destined to lose to me. You are one of the strongest women I’ve ever been in the ring with. The problem is, I’m that much stronger. You are a wrestling machine when you’re in here. The problem is, I’m a much better machine. Yes, we traded victories. But as you found out, when the lights were at its brightest and everything was on the line, the task was more difficult for you to accomplish. You came to this match heavy on determination in being the last woman standing for it was the only thing you had to do prove your greatness to me. And eventually you crumbled under pressure; the pressure of my shadow as I was entered into that ring with you, the pressure of my power as I imposed my will upon you in the name of my legacy. And most of all, the pressure that now weighs upon you as you try of becoming Future Shock champion again, which you will receive that opportunity at Sydney Showdown.

Jacqui begins to mildly pace about, still focusing on the camera as she continues.

Jacqui: I can feel the power of your determination in wanting this title back Sydney. Understandable. And you’re more than determined to take it out on me IN MY HOME COUNTRY just to make some point. Also, understandable. Here’s the thing; you’re not the only one with strong intentions for this night. I’m more than ready to run this back with you; embracing you walking down that path to get me. Just don’t mind having the spikes pierce your feet because you’re going to have ANOTHER EXHAUSTINGLY LONG night, mate. The fact that you're going to be in front of over 21,000 of the BEST fans in the world giving me the "Queen's Welcome" is absolutely going to be the least of your problems. You already know how dangerous I am when I was pursuing this title, Sydney. But that doesn’t get you to first base in knowing how dangerous I will be now that I am champion. And you can best believe, I will be bringing it and a whole lot more!

Seconds later, Jacqui stops pacing and tosses her hair to the side before stepping closer to the camera, making sure that her intended audience sees the serious tone she is bringing as she speaks again.

Jacqui: At Sydney Showdown, Sydney, I will drive my point home, solidifying my place as centerpiece of Future Shock in two defining ways; with me holding up MY prized possession….and you mercilessly crushed under my heel.

On that note, “Superstar” blares into the arena as Jacqui exits the ring, with the camera following her and the crowd continuing to voice their feelings as she leaves. That’s when the show cuts to a quick commercial for the Sydney Supershow on FFW All Access before returning to the live broadcast.

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit!

The lights go down and the video screen goes black as the opening to Blondie’s “One Way or Another” starts playing throughout the arena. A spotlight roams the arena until it finally stops at the top of the steps, where Gwen Margolis strikes a pose with her hand raised to the sky and a huge smile on her face.

One way or another, I’m gonna find ya
I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I’m gonna win ya
I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

She takes off down the steps, high fiving fans as she makes her way down to the front row and vaults over the barricade.

Lexi: From Austin Texas by way of the open road, she is the time traveling punk rock warrior herself, GWEN MARGOLIS!

Gwen rushes up the ring steps and throws her hands up into peace signs before ducking through the ropes, bouncing in her corner as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Gwen earned herself a shot at the Nova Championship against Madyson Stone two weeks from tonight at the Sydney Supershow. And just the same as that match, I’m a fan of both of the women in this match. Gwen and River aren’t that far apart in experience, and she’s not a high flier like many of River’s recent opponents.

Claire: That could pose River some problems in this match. Especially at the start of the match - there might be a period of adjustment as she gets to grips with the different ways Gwen has of getting the upper hand and keeping it. She’ll be a real handful for River tonight.

The lights extinguish inside the arena only for a hockey style goal horn to sound; causing a spotlight to snap on and highlight the one, the only, River Campbell stood at the top of the stage playing to the crowd, waving her arms to get them to join in with the clapping and the opening “Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh’s…” of “The Enforcer” by Monster Truck. She nods her head, reveling in it as the lyrics kick in.

“I'm not looking for a fight
If you come at me tonight
I'm gonna make you sorry.
Don't try my patience, son
There's a reason I'm the one,
People stand aside for.”

With a smirk on her face she sets off down the ramp, beating her chest as she does so. When she reaches the ring she climbs up the ring steps. Entering the ring, the musician continues to play to the fans by standing on the middle rope and raising her hand in the air. She repeats this on all four sides of the ring before returning to her corner and waiting impatiently for the match to start.

Lexi: From New York, New York, weighing 133 lbs, standing 5’7” she is the 2022 Future Shock Wrestler of the Year…...RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Zack: River has been extremely successful in Future Shock, and clearly has the fans behind her. The award she won proves that. She’s a brawler at heart, and we’ll see how that meshes against a technical girl like Gwen.

Claire: Brawling is her bread and butter. We've seen that she does have the ability to adapt to situations that she faces in the match and one way or another can impose herself. Plus as we saw two weeks ago, she’s one of the toughest and most difficult to beat wrestlers we’ve ever seen in Future Shock.

Referee Stephen Wilson called for the bell to start the match before both of the women met in the center and shook hands with each other. They circled briefly before locking up. River was the stronger of the two, and immediately started pushing Gwen backwards. She got Margolis to the ropes before the conspiracy theorist raised her hands for a clean break. River gave one too, except she immediately followed it up with a hip toss to the canvas. Gwen popped back to her feet, only to catch a shoulder tackle from River before she grabbed her hand. Margolis was jerked into River again and again with shoulder blocks before Campbell scooped her up for a fireman’s carry slam.

Zack: It looks like River may be trying to match Gwen at her own game here with some of these moves, Claire. We know she likes throwing hands, but that’s not what we’re getting here.

Claire: River has been showing us that she’s learning more and more moves and doesn’t just have to throw hands. On the quiet, she’s becoming a sneakily accomplished wrestler.

Margolis was back to her feet again, but River spun her in the other direction to apply a hammerlock behind her back. Gwen tried to grab her head with her free hand, but Campbell kept it low and ended up driving her chest first into the nearest corner. It knocked the wind out of Margolis, and River snatched both arms behind her back for a butterfly suplex into a cover.

Zack: There’s something new we haven’t seen out of her, might be a little premature!

ONE!!

Gwen immediately kicked out as soon as the one landed on the mat. Campbell sat her up, and started hammering knees into her back before pulling her arms behind her into a bow and arrow submission.

Claire: A little bit too early for River to be thinking of the win, but she had the next move and the one after it planned. She’s really growing as a competitor, Zack.

The referee barely had time to ask Gwen about stopping the match before she started twisting to one side. It got River’s knee out of her back, and she started trying to get up again. Campbell still had grip of both of her arms behind her though before grabbing a rear waistlock to deliver a flurry of headbutts to the base of her neck. That stumbled Gwen in place, and River spun around to deliver a neckbreaker before making the cover once more.

Zack: Blunt force trauma to the back of Gwen’s neck, and River’s got the idea to get pin once again.

ONE!!

T-NO.

It was only a half second later than the last pin attempt before Gwen kicked out of the cover. But River grabbed another rear waistlock as she got up, only this time it was Gwen who delivered a few headbutts into River’s face. It caused the Wrestler of the Year to let go, and Gwen reversed her fortunes from there with a Pele kick to the top of Campbell’s head that dropped her.

Claire: River was getting rolling right there…but like Tyson said, everyone has a plan till you get hit in the face and I’m betting those headbutts were as good as many right hooks you’d usually get.

But the former Diamond Champion didn’t stay down too long. When she was beginning to get up, Gwen was already taking off towards the ropes. Campbell turned to find her just as she caught a shotgun dropkick to the chest that sent her backwards into the ropes. Margolis rolled back to her feet, running towards her before leaving her feet for a headscissors DDT. Gwen followed up with a double stomp to her back followed by a rear chinlock with River face down on the mat with Gwen’s knee between her shoulders.

Claire: Now we’re seeing Gwen show off why she’s so dangerous in the ring. There’s that mix of high flying and the more technical aspect to her game. This chinlock is going to put a lot of pressure on River’s neck and the top part of her spine here.

Zack: Submission is how Gwen’s been picking up a lot of her wins since she arrived in Future Shock. She may have the mind of getting River to call it a night too.

Wilson checked with River, who had no intention of stopping the match. Gwen raised up just enough to drive another knee between her shoulders and apply the hold again. Another check by the referee, though, got the same answer. Campbell used her hands and began trying to pull them both towards the ropes not too far in front of her. She clawed her way almost to them before Gwen released the hold, grabbed her by both feet and yanked her back towards the center to apply a standing surfboard submission this time.

Zack: Look at that, Gwen let River use up all that energy to get to the ropes and then let her go, only to drag her right back to center for this hold.

Claire: And in so many ways this hold is so much worse. Sure, the pressure is still on her back and spine but now she’s trapped in the middle of the ring and Gwen’s got her hands trapped so she can’t even try and claw her way towards the ropes for an escape. She almost has to try and bore Gwen into releasing it.

Wilson checked with Campbell once again, still getting the same response before Gwen began stomping between her shoulders repeatedly before digging her heel into the submission. Margolis grinded that heel into River’s back, causing the guitarist quite a bit of pain. The referee checked again, and got the same response..only a second later than the last time he asked.

Zack: All credit to Gwen here. She knows if she can keep River on the mat, she’s going to avoid most of her best offense. It’s hard to throw punches from your back. And like you said, there’s no obvious escape out of this that I can see. Plus you can’t really tap out like this.

Claire: It’s exceedingly difficult to do anything when you’re flat on the mat like this. This a battle of the wills right now - will River submit or will Gwen get tired of hearing her saying no and try a different tack?

River’s supporters in the crowd were getting louder as they tried to will her back into the match. Gwen drove another stomp into her back, still getting the wrong response for her to get her hand raised. She transitioned from there into a camel clutch, which turned out to be a mistake. Because as soon as she got it locked in, River’s teeth gritted and got to her feet with Gwen on her back…at least until she fell backwards and crushed Margolis onto the mat. Campbell rolled away from her to the ropes, and pressed one hand tightly against the back of her neck.

Zack: There we go! River finally got free of Gwen, and drilled her into the mat. She might want to revert back to throwing hands to try to end this quicker than continuing going hold for hold, which could take longer. What do you think?

Claire: At this point, I’m not sure it’s a question of what will take longer, more a case of doing what your most comfortable with and what you feel will help you control the match. The last thing River wants to take a risk, hand the advantage back to Gwen and get more torment inflicted on her neck.

River made it back to her feet a couple seconds before Gwen, and quickly rushed her with a running shoulder tackle that sent Margolis into the far corner with a thud. Five thrusts into her body knocked the wind out of the former tag team wrestler before River fired her across to the far corner with an Irish whip. Gwen collided back first and stumbled forward before Campbell charged her and used a lungblower to flip her over to the mat. The impact caused her pain too, proven when she grabbed the back of her neck after landing.

Zack: Gwen’s getting battered now. She’s not going to be able to go toe to toe with someone like River and her strength. But right now, the Wrestler of the Year is still suffering from the effects of Gwen’s attack on her neck.

Claire: Sometimes, as a wrestler, after you’ve been worked over and stretched, you don’t realise which moves are going to hurt you until you do them. It can be a real quick learning curve to find out.

Gwen was pulled to her feet, and sent across to the far side before River scooped her on the rebound into a spinebuster. Now it was Gwen’s fans who were starting to rally behind her as River rose to her feet. She pulled Margolis back to her feet, and scooped her up for a slam. But the blonde landed behind her, only for River to start throwing back elbows to the side of her head. Campbell spun around, and lifted her up for a Uranage slam before making the cover!

Zack: Haven’t seen River use that before, and Gwen may feel like she just hit rock bottom!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO.

Gwen popped her shoulder off the mat, and River got back to her feet. She started responding to her fans, getting them louder before she headed for the corner and dropped down into a three point stance.

Claire: So close for River! She’s smelling blood in the water and we’ve seen this so many times before. Does Gwen know how close she is to being swept away though?!?

Campbell’s foot pawed the mat underneath her as Gwen was finally starting to move. River rubbed the back of her neck as she watched. When Gwen got to her feet, River tore out of the corner like a raging bull. But Margolis sidestepped her, and managed to snatch her arm to yank her down to the mat into a scissored armbar that hooked both arms.

Zack: Gwen did her homework on River, and now Campbell’s been snared! This hold has been known as the Rings of Saturn….it hurts all the same here on Earth!

Claire: Campbell has to feel like her arms are being wrenched and torn out of their sockets! This is a fast track to a double dislocation…then she can forget about throwing hands or the Raging River…or just about most of her offense tonight!!

The guitarist’s teeth gritted again as Gwen cranked backwards on the hold. The Wrestler of the Year started using her feet and began squirming her body, almost like a worm to get them to the ropes, which weren’t very far away at all. And it was working. Gwen arched back to pull even tighter before Campbell made it by reaching out and biting the bottom rope with her teeth. Wilson demanded a break, which Gwen gave.

Zack: You gotta respect that level of grit and determination. I’ve never seen anyone bite the rope to get a break, but she didn’t really have a choice with her arms tied up.

Claire: In fairness, the rules don’t state it has to be a hand or foot in the ropes. Smart by River - especially if she can hold that grip like she’s Jaws from James Bond.

Campbell rolled herself out to the apron after Gwen got to her feet. Margolis went to get her, but was stopped by the referee until the guitarist was back to her feet. When the conspiracy theorist went to get her that time, River surprised her with a forearm to the jaw. It rocked the blonde backwards before Campbell used the top rope for a slingshot into a flying clothesline. Both women landed hard, but it was the musician who was up first and looking towards the corner before making her way towards it to go up top.

Zack: Good follow up from River, and she may be putting the RAGIN’ RIVER to bed for whatever she has in mind off the top rope. Throughout her career, she’s been a bit hit or miss up there!

Claire: It’s not where she most comfortable and that always increases the risk when you climb up there. But after some of the new wrinkles we’ve seen from Campbell tonight, it’s only fair we give her the benefit of the doubt - this might be something else she’s been working hard on.

Gwen was slow to make it back to her feet, several seconds in fact. When she finally did so and turned, River dove from the top turnbuckle with a blockbuster that landed perfectly! Margolis’ body bounced off the mat, and River rolled to her side clutching the back of her neck again. Her eyes were clenched shut in pain before she started moving towards Gwen to make the cover!

Zack: River with a blockbuster right on the money!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Margolis got her shoulder up again, and Campbell rolled off the cover. She sat up, still with that hand pressed to the back of her neck and her eyes and teeth clenched tightly.

Claire: River took a couple of seconds too long to make the cover and we’re seeing why! She’s got to fight through the pain here and not let up otherwise Gwen’s going to recover and find a whole new way to put the guitarist in a whole world of hurt again.

Campbell headed to the corner again. But this time, it was back into her three point stance. She wasn’t as animated this time, but her foot started rubbing against the mat as Gwen was still getting herself together on the canvas. The blonde finally sat up with her back to the guitarist.

Zack: I think if she can hit the RAGIN’ RIVER one time, she can put Gwen away! But that said, Gwen took a lot of time to get herself together, so…place your bets, fans.

Claire: Gwen had it scouted last time and that has to be lurking in the back of River’s head. I hope she’s got a plan B in case Margolis sidesteps it once more - I don’t think she’ll survive getting trapped in another submission.

Gwen finally got to her feet, and started looking around. Just as she turned in the right direction, River barreled out of the corner with her clothesline finisher that nearly flipped the blonde in midair before she crashed to the mat. Campbell went for the cover with the outside leg hooked.

Zack: Jesus, the impact on that RAGIN’ RIVER!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson called for the bell before River rolled towards the ropes. She used them to get to her feet, still holding her neck with the other hand before she got her hand raised officially.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall………………RIVER CAMPBELL!!

Claire: River connects and nearly scores a decapitation with that viciously delivered clothesline!! Pound for pound, there’s almost no-one in the world who hits it as hard as she does!!

The former Diamond Champion looked pleased before she headed towards her opponent. She offered Gwen a hand to get back to her feet, which Margolis took and shook before she rolled out to the floor.

Zack: River gutted it out after having her neck dissected, and scored a well-earned victory tonight. She’s been adding to her arsenal, and it’s paying off in spades.

Claire: She just managed to squeeze out the victory tonight. If Gwen had been able to catch her and lock in another submission - if she’d landed one more move to the neck, this would be a different story. But if you want to one day be the Future Shock Champion. This is what you have to do. You have to find a way to win in the face of adversity.

River raised her hand once again, acknowledging her fans before stepping out to the floor. The show then cut away.

Nadia’s Next

The next spot we see is in the back outside the locker room of the reigning Future Shock Tag Team Champions. And while the door is closed, Sara does have one half of the team with her. In this case, it’s the half of the team with two titles, that being Nadia Beaulieu.

Sara: Nadia, thank you so much for taking some time to talk with me. I know tonight is a very big match with your first defense of the Future Shock Tag Titles against the Shaolin Belles. I promise not to distract you from that very long since we already heard your thoughts in the promo with Alessandra. I wanted to discuss the Sydney Supershow with you.

Nadia: Of course, it is a pleasure for me to talk with you, Sara, no matter how big of a night it is for myself and Alessandra.

Sara: Two weeks from tonight, you make your next defense of the Diamond Championship against a woman who has not been pinned or submitted since arriving in Future Shock earlier this year. Now there’s a big asterisk with that, because that doesn’t count disqualifications or countouts she’s had. What do you attribute her ‘success’ to so far? I mean…very few of the wins came fairly.

Nadia: I think you might have just answered your own question there Sara. It is a great deal easier to amass success if you aren’t playing fairly. Personally, I do not think that qualifies as success, but I suppose that I maybe hold myself to a higher standard than anyone who would class winning unfairly as success.

Sara: Speaking of Ashley, she has been lobbying to have the event moved. She doesn’t like Australia, or want to be on a plane to go there, for that matter. That’s in spite of it being Future Shock’s biggest event each year. How do you feel about her wanting to move a very long history of visiting Australia?

Nadia: I am sure if she feels that strongly about not going to visit Australia she could just not go. I am positive that there are plenty of other women on the roster who would like to go and get a shot at the Diamond Championship in her place.

Sara: Yeah, I’m pretty sure there’s no shortage of women here who would be happy to take her place. Somehow though, I doubt she’s going to take it that far. Let’s switch gears slightly. You are one of very few women in this company’s history to be a dual champion. Does having those two titles put more pressure on you as a champion? Do you feel you have to do even more than you already were?

Nadia: I always give 100% every single time I step into the ring, so I think it might be a little difficult for me to give anymore than that. Being a Champion does not make me work hard, working hard made me a Champion. Something I am incredibly proud of, and to be a dual Champion just makes the pride even greater.

Sara: That’s very laudable. Last question pertains to tonight, and it’s not so much about your opponents because you’ve already covered that. Given the history though, did you think it was necessary or a good idea for Latina Heat to be barred from ringside? This is a team you may end up having to deal with as well at some point in the future.

Nadia: I think it was an incredibly good idea for Latina Heat to be barred from ringside. They have proven to be quite irksome, especially for the Shaolin Belles. I would not want anything to detract from the match, or to distract Arabella and Angelina and make it unfair in any way.

Sara: I’d agree with you. The Heat wouldn’t, but I wouldn’t expect them to either. We’re about to see your opponent in 2 weeks face Serafina DeCaro. Would you like to make a prediction? Okay, that was my last question.

Nadia: I predict that it will be a victory for Serafina, if she can avoid Ashley’s usual brand of underhand tactics. She is very talented and I think that will show through and help her to weather the storm that is Ashley Marie Chase.

Just as Sara was about to end it, she touched her earpiece as it looked like she was getting a message. Her eyes widened as she smiled at Nadia.

Sara: Late breaking news, Nadia. You’ve been added to the Future Shock Cup competition this year. Congratulations!

Nadia: Oh wow! That is a surprise and wonderful news to hear. Merci.

Sara: That’s three names now confirmed for the Cup: Aviva Miller, Serafina DeCaro, and now Nadia Beaulieu. And with all the titles she has currently, she may have just become the odds on favorite. Thank you for talking with me, Nadia, and good luck tonight in the main event to you and Alessandra.

And on that, the show goes to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 10:18:45 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 04:35:28 pm »

The show comes back from the commercial break to the ring, and Lexi is once again ready to begin the introductions.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit.

Zack: I think we’ll understand if you’re a little biased in this one. To tell you the truth, I don’t know anyone but her manager that may be cheering on Ashley tonight.

Claire: Ashley is not an easy woman to like. And yeah, Serafina we all know is my best friend, my sister from another mister…and despite that is one of the finest submission wrestlers in the world - one of the finest technical wrestlers in the world. It could be a very, very long night for Chase here.

"Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande begins to play as two ladies in evening dresses walk out to the top of the rampway and unroll a red carpet. A golden spotlight shines on the stage

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished

AMC rises up from under the floor wearing a beautiful Golden flowing robe with her arms outstretched. Her manager Kyle Kilmeade walks out from the back and stands behind her applauding. AMC steps forward a few feet and stops at the top of the ramp and slowly spins in a circle as Kyle applauds his client some more.

Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

Lexi: Coming down the aisle accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade and hailing from Beverly Hills, CA.   She is the FOREVER CHAMPION AND “THE GOLD STANDARD” OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!!!!!!  ASHLEY MARIE CHASE otherwise known as  A…. M…. C!!!!!!!!!!

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy
Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

AMC slowly makes her way down the aisle and upon reaching the ring she walks up the steps, taking a moment to wipe her feet on the apron and removes her robe revealing her SVW Aggression Championship as Kyle gets on the apron and holds the ropes open.  AMC Slowly bends over to get in the ring and shakes her ass giving Kyle a great view causing him to smirk. Once in the ring Kyle removes her championship and kisses her hand causing loud boos from the crowd. AMC then climbs the ropes and raises her title in the air to louder boos.

Zack: Chase has been lobbying Future Shock management to take the Sydney Supershow out of Australia. I don’t like her chances on that. She says she’ll be the next Diamond Champion when she challenges Nadia 2 weeks from tonight. As of now, she has not been pinned or tapped out. That may change in a matter of moments.

Claire: Trust me, Zack, I don’t think Australia is any more thrilled about the prospect of her turning up on its doorstep then she is about traveling there. But if she wants to be Diamond Champion in two weeks then I guess she needs to take a sedative and just live with the flight - just like they did with BA in the A-Team.

As “Time To Say Goodbye” starts the video wall comes to life to show Serafina as she exits the locker room dressed in a back hooded sweatshirt with the FFW logo and a couple of other combat clothing manufacturers and energy drink logos on it. Walking through the corridors toward the ring she is accompanied by Jonathan DeCaro. As she moves she bounces on the balls of her feet, shaking out her arms and loosening up a little. Finally she walks out through the curtain and onto the stage area, firing off a combination of kicks, forearms and elbows, finishing off with a 360 roundhouse kick followed by a jumping kick and a jumping splits as she moves down the ramp.

Walking the rest of the distance to the bottom of the ramp, she tops and removes her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in a tight long sleeved black t-shirt and tight shorts. She gives the taping on her wrists and ankles quickly. Giving her husband a kiss, she takes a tub of petroleum jelly from him and with her fingers applies a streak over each eye and across her cheeks. Finally she walks up the ring steps and steps between the ring ropes and moves along the ropes and back to her corner continuing to stay loose.

Lexi: Introducing to the ring from Encinitas, California via Boston, Massachusetts, at a height of 5’6” and a weight of 127 lbs….SERAFINA DECARO!!!

Zack: Serafina hasn’t had a loss since she arrived in Future Shock a few weeks back. I suspect that had something to do with her being included in this year’s Future Shock Cup. She does have a temper, and we may see it if Ashley pushes it too much tonight.

Claire: DeCaro has always been one heck of a competitor and an incredible talent. There’s a reason that she beat Wendy Briese for the No Surrender Championship and frustrated Caroline Dallins every time they faced each other. And the scary thing is, she’s only been getting better as she honed  her skills more and more over the years.

Referee Ashley Pruitt called for the bell to start the match, and the Lexington crowd was already behind Serafina as they chanted her name. The support made the Buddhist smile, while Ashley was still discussing something with her manager. Ashley ignored the fan support her opponent was getting. She headed out to the center of the ring…and walked back to her corner and held up a finger asking for a minute. She pointed down to her left boot, and told Kyle something before he checked it over from the floor.

Zack: The bell sounded, and we’re ready to start this match. But apparently Ashley isn’t. Near as I can tell, there’s something wrong with her boot and she wants a timeout to fix it.

Claire: This is a delaying tactic and I’d think Serafina has the patience and the experience to see right through it and just focus on what she’s got to do tonight.

Serafina didn’t seem interested in what she was hearing before the referee joined Chase in her corner to investigate. But the official wasn’t buying it as Pruitt told her to start the match. Ashley didn’t appreciate that, and complained to Kyle before she laboriously started to walk towards the center of the ring as though she were having trouble walking in the boot. The referee leaned down to see what she was pointing at, and Ashley used it to try to catch Serafina with a cheap shot to the eye. But the veteran saw it coming, and grabbed her hand and twisted it around into an arm wringer. Chase tried to walk away from her and break the grip, but that didn’t work before a judo throw sent the Forever Champion to the canvas.

Zack: You called that one, Claire. Serafina didn’t buy it for a second, and that cheap shot didn’t get the job done. Besides I mean…she walked out here just fine. Kinda disproves her issue, doesn’t it?

Claire: Yes it does. And let’s be completely honest, Serafina knows just about everything there is to know about boots - if there was an issue, she’d probably spot it from 100 feet away.

Ashley immediately got to her feet, and turned around into a flurry of forearms to the head from Serafina. It got the crowd going too as she laid in four quick shots, and sent her across into the far corner. Chase stopped herself before she crashed into it, but turned around into a discus lariat that sent her into the corner anyway. Serafina drove two knees into her abdomen before pulling her head down to drive hard uppercuts into Ashley’s body that dropped her to a knee.

Zack: Look at those uppercuts to the body. Serafina’s borrowing a few of my broadcast partner’s favorite shots right there.

Claire: We have trained together plenty in the past and she is definitely laying in those shots with plenty of vinegar. I’m not sure if Chase was expecting this.

Chase made it back to her feet enough for DeCaro to grab her head for a bulldog out of the corner. Two stomps to her body landed next before the Buddhist dragged her to her feet and over her shoulder. DeCaro landed snake eyes in the corner, causing Ashley to stumble two steps before Serafina hoisted her onto her shoulders for her GTS…but The Forever Champion immediately broke free and backed up a few steps.

Zack: Serafina was about to end it right there! That’s one of her signatures, and Chase bolted! Maybe Ashley’s a little smarter than we gave her credit.

Claire: She had that well scouted and I’m sure that the last thing she wants is to have her unpinned and unsubmitted streak ended tonight without laying a glove on her foe.

The crowd was making more noise for Serafina now, and Ashley turned to tell them to shut up. When she turned back, the Buddhist was in motion and caught her with a scorpion kick to the top of her head that sent her into the ropes. Serafina kipped up to her feet, and blasted Ashley with a rolling elbow that sent her through the ropes out ringside. Kyle darted around to check on her as Serafina sat in a lotus position in the center of the ring with her eyes closed.

Zack: Chase is getting the wrong end of the offense for her liking, and maybe getting knocked out of the ring will give her a chance to switch to Plan B. Meanwhile, Serafina is centering herself.

Claire: She’s taking a little bit of a time out in the middle of the ring and I’m not sure if this isn’t her partly playing mind games with her foe as much as anything else.

The referee began her ten count as Ashley got back to her feet and shared a few words with Kyle in his ear before he returned the favor. The #1 contender to the Diamond title saw Serafina sitting in the ring with her eyes closed, and went around to the other side to get back inside. DeCaro didn’t budge a muscle as Chase stood a few feet behind her. She seemed wary of doing anything though.

Zack: Chase got some immoral support on the outside, and I mean…Serafina’s not even facing her and still has her eyes closed. Chase seems to be weighing her options.

Claire: Maybe she’s confusing Buddhism with the Jedi and thinks that ‘Fina’s just channeling the force; that she’ll feel the disturbance when the ‘Forever Champion’ steps near.

Ashley’s face got a bit more angry as she took off towards her, looking for a punt to her spine. But as she got close, Serafina rolled onto her shoulders and kicked her feet up. She caught Chase with an upside down stomp to her chest, hooked her leg with her arm and snapped her over into a leg grapevine and rolled back to her feet with a single leg Boston crab. They were very close to the ropes though, and Ashley immediately got the break before Serafina rolled back to the lotus position on the mat facing her opponent.

Zack: That didn’t exactly go to plan for the Forever Champion, did it? I suspect Chase is getting frustrated now, and Serafina….well she’s back to center.

Claire: She’s in Ashley’s head right now. Kyle needs to try and calm her down a little bit and get her thinking rather than just trying to rush in like a bull in a china shop. Though I’m sure this crowd’ll be happy to see Serafina continue to dominate tonight.

As soon as Ashley charged her again, the Buddhist rolled back to her feet and grabbed her arm to send her into the ropes. Chase stopped herself before she hit them, and Serafina grabbed a rear waistlock. It looked like she was going for a German suplex, but Ashley held the top rope with both hands. That caused the Buddhist to start hammering elbows into her back before Ashley’s grip loosened, and she snapped off a belly to back suplex. Chase hit the canvas just as Serafina was heading for the near side ropes. As she was about to rebound off them, Kyle pulled the middle rope down a few feet away and let her fall through, hitting the apron on the way down to the floor. The referee immediately got on his case, and he answered by telling her he was just holding the rope. DeCaro started to get up to her feet as Ashley caught her with a baseball slide to the back that sent her into the barricade as Kyle moved around the corner, telling the official he wouldn’t hold the rope again.

Zack: Ashley’s finally got her foot in the door when it comes to offense with a heavy assist to Kilmeade. I expect she’s going to be relentless now.

Claire: Yeah. Kyle should watch out. He might be able to con the referee, but not the universe and karma will bite him in the ass. As Chase, she’d better be relentless. We’ve seen what Serafina is capable of already.

Ashley pulled Serafina halfway up to her feet before sending her careening into the ring steps. A look of anger was etched across the socialite’s face as she grabbed two handfuls of Serafina’s hair and started smacking the back of her head against those same steps. Pruitt leaned through the ropes, and shouted at her to get the match back in the ring. But Ashley ignored her as she pulled her up by the hair and dragged her face along the bottom rope. It blinded the veteran, causing her to cover her face in pain. And that was when Ashley used an Alabama slam to send her to the floor. Then she rolled back into the ring to break the count…and out on the opposite side.

Claire: Ashley’s using every part of the ring and the ringside area like a tag partner. I’m not sure if Fina knows where she is after getting her head repeatedly bounced off the steel steps.

Zack: Not to mention the floor. I’ve long since noticed Chase’s tendencies when she feels like she’s being shown up…which she has been. This is her most aggressive form.

DeCaro started to get back to her feet at ringside before Ashley ran past her to use a bulldog of her own. Only hers landed her opponent face down on the ringside mat, and she climbed up to the top of the steps waiting for her to get up to deliver a meteora to her chest when she turned around. DeCaro was deposited back into the ring before Chase rolled in after her to make the cover.

Zack: She couldn’t do it in the ring, why not the floor?! I guess that’s the logic, and here’s the cover!

ONE!!

TW-NO.

The Buddhist got her shoulder off the mat as the two was coming down, and Ashley sat her up long enough to apply a dragon sleeper with her legs wrapped around her body.

Claire: Serafina’s been around long enough to become as tough as they come. And I’m not sure that this is the wisest strategy by Chase. Serafina’s one of the best submission wrestlers in the world and knows moves like this inside and out and all the weak points that can be targeted.

Ashley tried to apply pressure as quickly as possible as she laid on the mat on her side. Her opponent’s hands reached up to try to break her grip without much success. Next, Serafina’s hands started trying to find the ropes. But she didn’t find them since they were too far away. Pruitt asked to stop the match, but she didn’t finish her question before the Buddhist rolled Ashley onto her back with her shoulders down!

Zack: Serafina’s looking for one way out after another, and the ropes are—SHE’S JUST GONNA PIN HER INSTEAD!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ashley broke the hold and shoved the submission specialist away from her. The Forever Champion gave the referee a piece of her mind for even counting at all before she rose back to her feet. Meanwhile, Serafina was using the turnbuckles to help her up.

Claire: Chase isn’t going to win this match arguing with the referee! Serafina is getting to her feet and if she gets the chance to attack….Ashley’s 0 will go!!

The Forever Champion went after Serafina as soon as she spotted her back on her feet. She blindsided her with a clothesline to her back, crushing her against the corner before grabbing the tag rope to wrap around Serafina’s neck. Trying to shield it from the referee wasn’t working too well, and a five count immediately began before she let go at four and three quarters.

Zack: I think we’re making a strong case with this match to leave the tag ropes off the corners until there’s a tag match about to begin.

Claire: That was hardly a subtle use of the tag rope from Ashley there. I don’t think it could have been any more obvious if there was big neon sign and a flashing arrow pointing to it. But, for the better part of five seconds, it’s done some damage.

Ashley gave the referee another piece of her mind, only to turn back around and catch a jawbreaker from Serafina that staggered her backwards. The fans got loud once more as the former tag champion came out of the corner with right hands in a flurry. She backed her into the far corner with them, and unleashed a barrage of machine gun chops to Chase’s chest. The Forever Champion stumbled out and fell to her knees with her hands pressed to her chest, which was reddening by the second.

Zack: Serafina was tapping out a tune and treating Ashley’s chest like a bongo drum with all those shots! That might teach her to stop arguing with the referee, but I doubt it!

Claire: Serafina’s handing out receipts from those shots on the floor and it looks like she’s trying to bust Ashley open….or crack a rib or two with those stiff chops.

Chase made it back to her feet before Serafina spun her around into a flatliner. The Buddhist got back to her feet, and laid her head on her hands to give the sign for the GTS. That brought the Lexington crowd to their feet as she scooped Ashley onto her shoulders into position. And without a second of hesitation, she connected with the hold and drove Ashley into the mat.

Zack: That’s it!! Ashley’s getting plenty of DEEP MEDITATION now!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHAT?!

The referee stopped the count when the SVW Aggression Championship was slid into the ring right underneath her. She quickly snatched it up, and cast a glare towards Kyle standing on the outside. Pruitt was about to read him the riot act before Serafina yanked the title and leaned across to drop it to the floor.

Claire: Why would the referee stop counting just because… Kyle and Ashley might come to regret that! Serafina’s going to do what it takes to get the win - whether that’s another sleep of Deep Meditation or one of the many submissions that she can torture a body with.

Serafina dropped back into the cover again as the referee moved to make the count for her.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA.

Chase just barely got her foot across the bottom rope in time, causing the referee to stop her count. DeCaro got back to her feet with a very stern look to her face.

Zack: Ashley had a few seconds there to get her wits together, and just barely avoided getting pinned for the first time in Future Shock. Whatever she pays Kyle isn’t enough. And I understand we’re about to be joined…

That was when River Campbell made her second appearance of the night, and made a beeline towards the discarded Aggression Championship just as Kyle was going to retrieve it. She scooped it up, and dared him to take it from her. Serafina caught River’s glance, giving her a “thank you” as she went to get Ashley.

Claire: River said that one way or another she was going to claim the title. She’s certainly being good to her word here.

Zack: On top of that, Serafina has a little help keeping Kilmeade from getting involved too. And DeCaro looks like she’s ready to seal Ashley’s fate! We got a standoff on the floor, and I don’t think this is going to last much longer!

Serafina watched as Ashley rolled onto her stomach, and was trying to get back to her feet before she grabbed her leg out from under her and dropped down into her heel hook submission. The Forever Champion’s eyes widened in pain as she scrambled to pull herself closer to the ropes.

Zack: Ashley’s gonna tap out, you can feel it! That’s Serafina’s favorite submission, bar none!

Claire: Yes it is and she can lock it in tight in a matter of milliseconds! If she wants to, she could twist and torque that hold a little more and Chase won’t be able to walk down the ramp to challenge for the Diamond Championship!

As Ashley clawed to get to the bottom rope which wasn’t very far away, River raised the Aggression title and continued to dare Kyle to come get it from her. Ashley scratched and clawed her way just as Serafina was about to add more pressure, and made it to the ropes. She let go without waiting for the referee to even say anything as Ashley rolled under the bottom rope to keep her away as she clutched her leg.

Zack: Veteran move by Chase. She just barely got to the ropes, and she’s gonna use them as a shield to make the referee keep Serafina away from her. I’m just waiting on Kyle to feel froggy out here with River holding the Aggression title!

Claire: I don’t think Kyle is that hot headed - not against a brawler like River. However, if I was her, I’d be looking out for his errr…. ‘Bodyguard’ I guess… turning up and trying to play equaliser.

Ashley milked being under the bottom rope for a few seconds as Serafina wanted to go get her more than once. But the referee had to intervene, and tell her to stay back. Instead Chase rolled out to the floor, albeit a little wobbly, and tried to snatch the title out of River’s hand. That was when Serafina rolled out on the other side of the ring, since Ashley was fair game now.

Zack: Chase spotted River with her title, and she wants it back! And bad news for her, she can’t hide under the ropes now…cuz here comes Serafina!

Claire: You know Fina is only interested in winning this match. She’s going to want to get her back in the ring and slap the heel hook back on.

River wouldn’t let Ashley have it, so the Forever Champion spit in her face. River’s face went from amused to stone cold serious as she wiped the saliva from her cheek.

Zack: Uh oh….that was a mistake.. That was a massive mistake!

Claire: River should just leave with the title. Head on to the back, knowing she has leverage to get the match she wants and can slap the taste out of Chase’s mouth and then some when she gets her in the ring.

Ashley never saw Serafina come up from behind her, and toss her back into the ring before River could get to her. The Forever Champion barely got to her feet before DeCaro locked in her heel  hook for the second time. This time, it was in the center of the ring before the referee slid back inside to join them. River showed remarkable restraint as she stared daggers into the ring as she clutched the Aggression title in her hand.

Zack: Right back into the PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT for Ashley, and River…I gotta hand it to her! I thought she was about to explode, Claire! Look at the quiet fury on her face!

Claire: River’s managing to control herself for now. But the moment the ring bell sounds, Kyle and Chase might wanna try and get as far away from her as possible.

Ashley tried to scramble to the ropes again, but Serafina’s grip didn’t permit that. The Buddhist started adding more and more pressure, causing the brunette to resort to desperate measures. The referee leaned over to ask her if she wanted to stop the match, and Chase responded by blasting her in the face with an elbow. Pruitt fell backwards to the mat holding her nose, and called for the bell.

Zack: Look at that! Ashley knew she was done, she knew this thing was over and she got herself disqualified!

Lexi: Your winner by disqualification……………SERAFINA DeCARO!!

Serafina let go of the hold, and got back to her feet as Ashley crawled to the ropes towards her manager. The Buddhist got her hand raised in victory as Ashley dropped to the floor, having to lean on her manager due to her leg.

Claire: It’s one way to get the break and I guess it keeps the Forever Champion’s streak alive. She can still claim to have never been pinned or submitted. But she still has the problem of River to deal with!

Ashley spotted River with her title, but it wasn’t for very long because Campbell darted around the corner towards her. She took her down with a running clothesline followed by a flurry of rights to her head. The crowd ate it up as she reclaimed the Aggression Championship, and stood over Chase asking her if she wanted the match now before turning and heading towards the back.

Zack: Look at that! River got herself a little bit of leverage! Chase loves that title more than anything….and if she wants it, well she can sign the contract!

Claire: They said it themselves….five minutes ago, River had nothing they wanted. Now…now she’s got everything that makes the ‘Forever Champion’ just that and Ashley’s gonna have to go win it back.

Campbell headed towards the back with the title over her shoulder, while Serafina leaned through the ropes to let Kyle know River wasn’t the only one who wanted another round with Ashley. Then she headed towards the back as Kyle helped his client up.

Zack: Damn, Chase’s dance card keeps filling up. Two weeks from tonight, it’s Nadia’s turn and Chase won’t want to get her disqualified then.

Claire: Then there’s River. And now Serafina…who never really likes to win matches by disqualification. She’d much rather there be a clear winner when she faces anyone inside the ring.

Zack: One thing’s for sure as it pertains to Serafina. She’s going to be a force to be reckoned with in the Future Shock Cup. I don’t know who all will be involved, but she’s gotta be an odds on favorite so far. Don’t you think?

Claire: Well, yeah….but I’m kinda biased and I’d say she should be the favourite no matter who else is involved in the match.

As Serafina hopped down to the floor and greeted a few of the fans along ringside, the show went to a commercial break.

River’s New Shiny

The show found DOC waiting with an excited look on his face after River returned to the locker room after Ashley’s match with Serafina and the Aggression title in her hand.

DOC: That’s how you take matters into your own hands, River! And guess what? We got what we wanted!!

DOC looked positively elated as he clapped his hands and admired the SVW Aggression Championship he had last seen when he was attacked with it.

DOC: Adam just texted me. You got your match with Ashley!

River nodded her head.

River: Good. It makes sense, I’m sure a lot of people want to see me get my revenge after everything that went down in SVW and I’m also pretty sure they want to see me take this title back from her so that we don’t have to hear any more of this bullshit Forever Champion talk. Though knowing Kyle, he’ll probably dig another title out of his bottom drawer from somewhere, or buy one on ebay or from a concession stand to put around her waist. Tell she’ll forever be his Champion or something like that. Convince her that it’s worth thousands and thousands of dollars and made with real jewels instead of glass. Probably insist on it living in a display case so she doesn’t catch on that the err… ‘gold’ turns her skin green if she handles it too much.

DOC: That’s the thing. Adam couldn’t make her put it on the line since it wasn’t a Future Shock title. But after what happened and now that you have it, I told him we’d love to have the match whenever he wanted to make it happen. So….you’re gonna be on Sin & Sacrifice next month facing her in Future Shock’s spotlight match. Your first FFW event, River! Big money! Just wait till I start laying out the demands to Samantha, haha!

River: DOC, before your eyes start spinning around like some kind of cartoon character and coming up with the dollar signs….it’s just one match. Sure I’ll impress against Ashley and I’ll beat her and we’ll find a way to keep hold of this title belt. I’m sure I’ll steal the show and be widely regarded as the wrestler of the night at Sin & Sacrifice - or at least I’ll be doing my best to add to the Wrestler of the Year award I picked up….but there’s still stuff I’d like to do here in Future Shock. Like take that extra step in Global Wars for Team USA - if I get the chance. I’d like to hold the Future Shock Championship too. Maybe even the Pure Championship given the regard that has….though that’s a little way down the line, I’m going to have to do a LOT of work to be able to compete with the likes of Shaw and Missy for that. At least if I don’t want to get disqualified.

DOC looked back at his phone for a moment and rubbed his chin.

DOC: Uh…how do you feel about the Nova Championship? Because… well you tell me first.

River nodded.

River: Sure, I’d love to get a chance to win the Nova Championship. I’ll never turn down a chance to try and climb the ladder and go from strength. All helps get to the Future Shock Championship and then very, very long term…FFW Championship.

DOC: That’s good you say that. Because the text also said that since you got a win over Gwen last show, you can be the mandatory challenger to whoever leaves Sydney with it….if you want the spot.

River: YES! Yes I do. I want the spot. I want the place on the dance card of whoever leaves Sydney with the Nova Championship. Hell, I’ll even face the loser from that match first if I have to. Whatever it takes. I’d love that shot.

DOC: That’s what I like to hear. Chase at Sin & Sacrifice. And….Madyson or Gwen as the next or first challenger for the Nova Champion in Sydney. You hear that, bossman? River humbly accepts that mandatory challenger spot.

River: I’d love it. I’m sure it’d be one heck of a match- me against whoever leaves Sydney with the Nova Championship on the line. It’d be a huge night and hotly anticipated. Me and Gwen, or me and Madyson, we’ll all give it everything for the title. I can’t wait till I get that chance.

DOC looks very approvingly of what he’s hearing, and buffs the Aggression title with his sleeve before the show heads elsewhere.

Ruby the Zebra

The show finds Sara in the back with Ruby Tyler. The “Huntress” gets a very warm reception from the crowd watching in the arena as Sara begins.

Sara: I’m here with the “Huntress” herself, Ruby Tyler. Two weeks from tonight, she’ll be halfway around the world in Sydney, Australia for our annual Sydney Supershow, Future Shock’s version of Unstoppable. But she finds herself as the special guest referee this time for the No DQ match between Anarchy Champion Charlotte Harker and her challenger, Sapphire Taylor. Before we get into your job, what do you make of this situation between Sapphire and the Moose? That sounds like a sitcom actually.

Ruby: On the one hand, I can see why Sapphire might’ve done it. If you want to make an impact, you go after big game, and Charlotte’s one of the biggest in Future Shock. And the Anarchy division runs on different rules. It rewards risk-takers. Personally I think Sapphire’s bit off a lot more than she can chew, but we’ve seen women with no hardcore match experience become Anarchy Champion in the past. So it’s not unheard of, just… maybe not a great choice.

Sara: For those who don’t remember or didn’t see it, this all began the night you were facing Sapphire when Charlotte came to the ring to watch. And then Taylor spent parts of that match trying to get Charlotte to help her beat you up during the match. Harker refused and Sapphire kicked her in the face for it…and well, that’s when she got Charlotte involved in the match. I’m sure Sapphire’s intentions weren’t particularly appreciated by you in hindsight.

Ruby: Absolutely right they weren’t. Charlotte Harker and I don’t like each other, that’s not a secret. But I like to think that we have a healthy dose of respect for one another even if we’re not best buds. We’ve had our share of matches back when we were both in FFW so she and I both know what the other one is capable of. Sapphire maybe didn’t know that, which is understandable given that she’s new to the company. She also maybe didn’t know that Charlotte isn’t the type to help anyone if it doesn’t directly help her, too. Hopefully though, she’s learned her lesson about what happens when you mess with the Moose - you get the antlers.

Sara: I’m pretty sure I knew the answer, but the question has come up as to why a No DQ match needs a guest referee. When I posed this to Adam, congrats on keeping your job by the way, he said what I think most already knew. The Gem Stones don’t do anything on their own. They haven’t since they got here. And while they may have lost Ruby Steele at Unstoppable, they still pose a threat to anyone who faces either of them. How do you feel about being …what is effectively…Gem Stone repellent in Sydney?

Ruby: Listen, I’m very happy to be the one keeping this match honest. Charlotte and Sapphire both deserve that, and I mean… look, I like to think my reputation speaks for itself. I’ve driven a woman into a concrete wall during a match. I let my own house get wrecked for a different one - but that also was cheaper than hiring someone to demolish the place so I look at that as a win/win situation. A standard ref might hesitate at the idea of trying to manage a hardcore match while also trying to keep the ring clear of interference, but not me.

Sara: Last question. It’s been revealed that you’ll be facing the winner of this match. You’ve faced them both, albeit with unintended assistance as it pertains to Sapphire. Do you have a preference? And if you do, you’re not going to let that decide your officiating in Sydney, right?

Ruby: I don’t have a preference, Sara. If Charlotte wins, great. I want to face her again. And if Sapphire wins? Also great, I get to test myself against a newly minted Anarchy champion and see what she’s truly made of. I don’t want to affect the outcome of this match. It’s going to get called straight down the middle, just like the last time I came in as a ref.

Sara: There was never any doubt in my mind. Thanks for your time, Ruby.

A quick video preview of the Anarchy title match in 2 weeks is shown before the show cuts to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 05:08:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 04:35:55 pm »

The show returns from the break one last time for the night, and finds Lexi standing in the ring yet again ready to begin her introductions.

Lexi: The following tag team contest is your main event scheduled for one fall with the Future Shock Tag Team Championship on the line! It has a 20 minute time limit!

Zack: I gotta hand it to the tag champions. They have stayed quite busy. On the last show, they were teeing off against the Doomsday Sisters and Jacqui alongside River in a successful outing. They won’t find a lot of overlap though with the Belles…at least until Arabella gets involved.

Claire: It’s a slightly different task and a different challenge for them tonight but that’s the lot of being a Champion, Zack. You have to be ready, no matter what. I’m sure Nadia and Alessandra will have done the work to prepare for this math over the last two weeks.

As the intro to Fall Out Boy’s “Immortals” hits, Arabella Townshend and Angelina Fantastica enter from opposite sides of the stage, meeting in the middle at the top of the ramp with a high-five that sets off bursts of pyro. The two of them then take off down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as they approach the ring.

Lexi: Now making their way to the ring - the British Belle Arabella Townshend, the Shaolin Stunna Angelina Fantastica, from London to Staten Island to right here in Future Shock, they are the Shaolin Belles!

Both girls hop up onto the apron at the same time and they exchange a nod. While Angelina flips backwards over the top rope, Arabella steps through and joins her partner in the center of the ring. They go to pick opposite corners of the ring, climbing up onto the turnbuckles and waving to the fans, soaking in the cheers before they head to their corner to get ready for the match.

Zack: There may be no team more beloved by the fans than the Shaolin Belles. Hell, Arabella won an award that said as much. And in two weeks, these two women will be locked inside fifteen feet of steel to hopefully settle their differences with Latina Heat. And like I said earlier, there’s not much overlap between those two and the two we’re about to see.

Claire: I know they’ve been eagerly awaiting finally getting back into the ring with Latina Heat after all this time and after everything that has gone between them. But they can’t allow themselves to think that far ahead tonight. They’ve got to focus on the here and now and what they’ve got to do tonight if they want to leave with the Tag Titles.

Lexi: And their opponents…

The curtain opens and Nadia Beaulieu and Alessandra Esposito appear as ‘Chase You Down’ begins to play around the arena.

Ooh Ooh
Don't let it slip away
Ooh Ooh
Don't let it get away

The two girls stand back to back, their championship belts around their waists, and make ‘guns’ with their fingers. The raise them up and move them side to side to take their aim until the finally find their target directly in front of them. In perfect unison they make a motion as if firing and then lower their ‘guns’ with a satisfied nod, turning to face the ring when they have.

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down

They both take off towards the ring at a run, with Nadia reaching it before Alessandra. Nadia climbs the steps, while Alessandra hops straight up onto the apron when she catches up.

Chasin' you down
Can you see me right now
I'm comin' closer
Think I figured you out
Not like the others
You don't blend with the crowd
I've blown your cover
Now I'm takin' you down
Takin' you down

Lexi: Introducing at this time, ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO and the Future Shock Diamond Champion NADIA BEAULIEU….The reigning and defending Future Shock Tag Team Champions…......TARGET ACQUIRED!

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down
Chasin' you down

Nadia climbs up onto the turnbuckle while Alessandra hops up to sit on the top rope facing the ramp. Alessandra kicks her feet upwards to roll backwards into the ring landing on one knee. She keeps her head lowered as Nadia somersaults off the top turnbuckle to land on her feet behind her. The two make their finger ‘guns’ again, raising them to their mouths to blow the ‘smoke’ away before Alessandra gets to her feet and the two raise their titles above their heads. They make their way to their corner, sharing some last minute words as they await the start of the match.

Zack: Target Acquired are trying to corner the market on gold here in Future Shock, aren’t they? Tonight marks their first defense since capturing those titles together. And just as you were saying about the Belles, Nadia can’t be thinking about Ashley tonight. It’s all about leaving Lexington still the best tag team in Future Shock.

Claire: Yeah, the Belles have shown that they can be a banana skin for anyone in this division. You have to give them the utmost respect; you have to treat this as the most important match of your career, give it everything you’ve got… because you’ve still got two weeks till you have to defend the Diamond Championship.

The two teams shake hands before returning to their corners. Referee Kevin Fisk takes the titles from the champions, and shows them to the Belles before Lexi leaves with the gold. He calls for the bell to start the match as the teams share a few words. Nadia steps out to the apron, leaving Alessandra in the ring while Angelina heads to her corner next.

Zack: We’ve got Arabella and Alessandra starting us off here, the two strongest members of their teams, if you ask me. Not sure which of them might have the most power, but Arabella’s a little taller so that’s gonna help if this gets to a power match.

Claire: There’s a lot of respect between these two teams and it looks like they want to fight fire with fire to start this contest. Both teams know they can’t allow the other to get too much of an upperhand - not in the early going at least.

The two smile at each other before Alessandra pitches an idea, and holds her hand up over her head. She invites Arabella to a test of strength, which the Brit doesn’t shy away from at all as she heads towards the tag champion. The fans were clearly split between the teams as Arabella raised her hand a little higher out of Alessandra’s reach with a grin before lowering it enough for her to grab it and start to raise the other hand.

Zack: They must have heard me! We’re gonna find out straightaway, Claire, which of these two is stronger.

Claire: This could be an important psychological edge for one of these two competitors and something that the other will need to shut out of their mind and not think about.

They locked both hands and immediately went chest to chest with the test of strength. Arabella’s height was serving her well as she tried to bend Alessandra’s hands backwards, but the powerful Italian beauty dug in and held her ground. Both their partners cheered them on from the corner as Alessandra started to lower her body to dig in deeper, which allowed Arabella to push her hands backwards just a little more. But the former Future Shock Champion started turning the tide as she rose up.

Zack: It looks pretty even to me here, neither of them are really maintaining an advantage. They may want to save some for when the action starts though.

Claire: Both having their moments in this battle for supremacy and either one of them will have to admit defeat and strike an opening blow. Or they’re both going to have to agree to a stalemate and try another tack.

They stepped back and bumped chests a second time. When Alessandra stepped back a third time, she dropped to her back to send Arabella to the canvas with a monkey flip. The Brit was almost back to her feet before Esposito caught her with a running kneelift to the body. It sent her backwards a step before the tag champion scooped her onto her shoulders for a Samoan drop and went for the leg hook!

Zack: It was Alessandra who decided to strike that blow, and wow! She’s looking for three already!!

ON-!!

Arabella kicked out just before the one was about to hit the mat, and Alessandra floated across into a side headlock before the Brit could get back to her feet. When she was on her feet, Alessandra grinded her arms against her head to make it worse.

Claire: I’m pretty sure the defending Champ didn’t expect to score the fall right there and it was more about putting the idea into Arabella’s head that she could put her down on her back just like that if she needs too.

Arabella didn’t stay in that headlock long before she shot Alessandra off into the ropes. The Global Wars winner rebounded with a running shoulder block….that didn’t budge Arabella an inch. The Brit decided to return the favor, hitting the ropes and catching Esposito with a running shoulder block. But she didn’t move either, and the pair started smiling at one another.

Zack: They’re testing each other out, Claire. Look at those grins, that’s two of the strongest women on this roster standing their ground with each other! And nobody’s giving an inch! I think they’re having fun.

Claire: They just want to know for themselves right now - a matter of professional pride more than anything - and they’re relishing having this fair contest to find out.

Then they both hit the far side ropes and rebounded back with dueling shoulder blocks that neither of them moved back after the collision. The fans were eating it up as Esposito came forward to grab Arabella, but she avoided it with a deep armdrag takedown. The champion got back to her feet, only to turn into a second one just the same. She didn’t get up a third time before Arabella scooped her up for a back suplex to the mat. The former Future Shock Champion got up again before Arabella used a knee to her kidneys to stop her in her tracks before spinning her into a facebuster.

Claire: Now we’re starting to see the wrestling match develop a little more following the mind games and that shot to the kidney’s will freeze just about anyone up for a second or two.

Zack: Yeah, that’s one part of your anatomy that doesn’t take well to getting hit. It’s hard to train your internal organs to be tougher.

Arabella rose to her feet, and pulled the champion by the arm to her corner. She made the tag to Angelina, who immediately headed to the top rope. Townshend grabbed her opponent’s legs and catapulted her into a flying clothesline from Angelina that put her down on the mat. Fantastica tagged her partner back into the ring, and was scooped up by Arabella into a running powerslam that drove her onto the champion’s body before Angelina rolled out and got another tag to come back. She bounded up to the top rope before Arabella held Alessandra’s legs for a splash that landed on target!

Claire: The challengers are acting like a well oiled machine with the quick tags and are doing a phenomenal job of isolating Alessandra in their corner. This could well be their key to victory tonight.

Zack: I lost count of the tags so far, and it doesn’t look like the Belles are skipping a beat here. I’ve lost track of who the legal woman is!

Arabella returned to the corner as Angelina pulled the champion to her feet, and shoved her backwards into the corner. She made the tag to Arabella before the two sent Alessandra across for the ride. Arabella scooped her up for a flapjack on the rebound into Angelina who delivered a lungblower on the way down! Townshend made the cover as the referee dropped to count!

Zack: I haven’t seen them use that before, and the Belles are looking to give Nadia the night off right here!

ONE!!

TW-NOO!!

Esposito kicked out as the two was almost to the mat, and Arabella grabbed her arm to keep her from getting away as she leaned back to tag Angelina.

Claire: Esposito is getting deeper in a hole right now. She needs to find a way to make the tag and bring Nadia in. Otherwise, the Belles will just pick apart the former Future Shock Champion.

Fantastica hopped over the top rope into the ring, and pulled Alessandra back to her feet. She peppered her with forearms to the side of her head before sending her into the neutral corner. The former Future Shock Cup winner charged in after her with a running European uppercut that snapped her head back. Fantastica fired her across to the other neutral corner. But when she took off for another uppercut, Alessandra got her foot up and caught her on the jaw instead. It staggered the challenger in place long enough for the tag champion to completely stop her momentum with a single arm DDT.

Zack: Now Alessandra’s got herself an opening. She was taking a drubbing there for a bit, but she’s put a stop to that. Does she want to press the advantage or get Nadia involved? I think she’s earned a little break personally.

Claire: I’d agree. She needs to make the tag, get the fresh woman in and not run the risk that the Belles can turn this one around and put her on the back foot again.

Alessandra glanced towards her corner till she saw Angelina starting to get up again. She stopped that with a sharp punt to her ribs before shoving her into that same corner to deliver a flurry of body shots with both hands. Fantastica stumbled out of the corner until she got scooped up for an atomic drop that sent her staggering to the center of the ring. When she turned around, Esposito scooped her up into a military press before hurling her to the mat.

Zack: Alessandra won’t have any trouble throwing Angelina around, will she? Looks like she’s trying to build up some momentum maybe before she lets Nadia take over.

Claire: She needs to be real careful tossing a woman with near catlike agility and reflexes around. One miscalculation is all it takes for Angelina to land on her feet and potentially be off to the races again.

Angelina started to rise to her feet, but was stopped short when Alessandra grabbed her arm. She fired her into the champions’ corner, only for Angelina to charge back out towards her…but right into a spinebuster. Alessandra planted her, and dragged her by the leg to the corner to tag in Nadia. She climbed the corner from the inside into a trust fall landing onto Angelina before hooking the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: Nadia just dropped the dime onto Angelina, and the tag titles could be safe and secure in seconds!

ONE!!

TWO-NO!

Angelina got her shoulder up as the two was about to land, and the French beauty quickly got to her feet. She hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, waiting for Fantastica to get up before she landed a tornado DDT.

Claire: The Tag Champs have turned this around, but they’ve still got some work to do to wear down Angelina and rack up a successful defense of the titles tonight.

It was clear that Nadia was as fresh as she could be as she pulled Angelina back to her feet. She fired across several quick knife edge chops to her chest, and then sent her into the corner with a hard Irish whip. Fantastica crumpled to a seat in the neutral corner before the blonde beauty charged across with a running hip attack to her head. Half of the crowd was behind the dual champion before she took off for the far side again. The former Nova Champion started to pull herself up in the corner, only to catch a handspring back elbow to the jaw followed by a Death Valley Driver!

Zack: It’s not hard to tell which one of these four women is the freshest! Look at Nadia hitting on all cylinders! And here she—OH!

Beaulieu even surprised Arabella when she was about to hit the ropes, delivering a dropkick to send her off the apron before she went for the cover on Angelina!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO!!!

Fantastica got her shoulder off the canvas as the two was coming down, and Nadia kipped back up to her feet just as Arabella was getting back onto the apron.

Claire: Nadia certainly looking to cover all bases there but Angelina still has a little bit too much left in the tank to call it a night just yet.

Nadia bolted for the corner to make her way up to the top rope. She perched herself with Alessandra standing on the apron next to her. And when the former Nova Champion got to her feet, Nadia delivered a top rope blockbuster before making the over again!

Zack: That’s one of her favorites, she calls it FALLING FOR YOU!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

The cover was stopped when Arabella came into the ring, and yanked Nadia off the cover by grabbing her around the waist in a deadlift into a wheelbarrow facebuster. The Brit rolled out of the ring to the apron, leaving both women on the canvas.

Claire: Nadia was bringing out all the big guns trying to put this one away but getting driven into the canvas face first is certainly likely to slow the Diamond Champion down and give Angelina a chance here.

It was Angelina who started to move first, and began looking around for her corner. She found Arabella’s hand out ready for the tag, while Nadia was just starting to move from being face down on the mat. Fantastica headed towards her corner immediately.

Zack: We got a race now. Nadia needs to get her marbles together quickly if she wants to keep the pressure on Angelina. Because I’m positive Arabella’s refreshed and ready.

Claire: She has to do what the Belles were doing earlier - cut the ring in half and now Alessandra’s had a little recovery time, start to make quick tags of your own.

Nadia finally made it to her feet and glanced around to see Angelina very close to her corner. She grabbed the brunette’s foot, causing the high flier to hop on one foot and stretch her arm out to try to make the tag. Arabella leaned over the top rope as far as she could to reach her before Angelina connected with an enzuigiri to Nadia that dropped her to a seat on the mat. Fantastica launched herself towards the corner and made the tag to Arabella.

Zack: The last thing you want to do is grab the foot of someone like Angelina and hold it for very long. Nadia’s on the canvas, and the Power Bombshelle just clocked back in!

Claire: This is not what Nadia wanted. She had to stop the tag and now she hasn’t, she needs to get back to her feet and do as much as she can to make sure she gets the upper hand here.

Beaulieu got to her feet, only for the Brit to grab her in a rear waistlock to snap off a German suplex, which was rolled into a second, a third, a fourth, and fifth one that released her to the mat. Townshend got to her feet, and hit the far side after Nadia finally began to get up. A one-handed bulldog put her down on the mat again before Arabella planted her head between her legs.

Zack: Suplex after suplex after suplex…and Arabella’s got her in position for her favorite move!

Claire: If this lands, the Belles will be in prime position to regain the Tag Team Championships! Has Nadia got this one scouted and can she counter out of it?

Claire’s question never got an answer as Arabella went to grab Nadia’s waist…only to eat a bicycle kick from Alessandra that sent her backwards into the ropes in a stagger. The fiery brunette darted back to her corner. Townshend was about to go after her when Nadia charged her with a backstabber that flipped her over to the canvas. The blonde was on her hands and knees, trying to clear the cobwebs before looking for her corner. She found it…and then she found a neutral corner and started to head towards that instead.

Claire: Beaulieu’s looking for one more big move; one more high risk, high reward move to put this one away…but I fear it’s the wrong decision and she might be better going for the tag.

Zack: Nadia loves to fly, and she won’t miss any opportunity to do it! And if it means possibly putting Arabella away, to hell with anything else!

Nadia headed to the top rope somewhat slowly, still feeling the effects of Arabella’s offense before she dove into her corkscrew 450 splash! It landed on target before she hooked the outside leg for the cover!

Zack: BLAST OFF!! The tag titles are staying with Target Acquired!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

The cover was broken up by a frog splash onto Nadia’s back by Angelina. She rolled out of the ring immediately, and Beaulieu clutched her back as she rolled off the cover. Alessandra had her hand out, imploring her to come tag her.

Claire: The Diamond Champion has to make the tag now! She’s gotten to get her fresher partner back into the ring if she wants to secure the tag titles tonight!

Nadia started to do just that as she began to crawl towards her corner. Esposito was on the bottom rope with her hand out as far as it could reach before the dual champion made the tag! The fiery Italian beauty stepped through the ropes, and waved her hand over her head before she grabbed Arabella’s legs under both arms. And that’s when the giant swing began.

Zack: This is one of her favorites, and Arabella’s not exactly short and slight! Look at the strength….and the revolutions!

The fans started counting those revolutions as Alessandra spun the challenger around and around and around. The count got up to 9, but Alessandra was still going!

Claire: Round and round she goes….where she stops? Well it’s probably going to a pretty rough crash landing and one that’ll probably leave her a little disorientated.

The swing continued as Alessandra kept Arabella in constant rotation as the crowd was nwo up to 14.

Zack: I’ve had many women in the back tell me they hate this move! They hate it with a passion, and it’s rare you see anyone throwing Arabella around like this!

When the crowd got to 18, Esposito let go and sent Arabella hurtling to the canvas. The tag champion stumbled backwards into the ropes, trying to get herself reoriented as quickly as possible.

Claire: We’re seeing where it’s a double edged sword. As much as it does to Arabella, Esposito also suffers the effects of spinning around and needs a couple of seconds to pull herself together.

Townshend tried to get to her hands and knees but collapsed back to the mat, completely dizzy. She reached out for the ropes, which really were close by but couldn’t get her hand on them as though they were avoiding her touch. Meanwhile, Alessandra got her bearings back and started after the Brit.

Zack: You can see what that did to Arabella. She’s probably seeing 9 or 12 ropes right now, and can’t grab one of them!  Her equilibrium is shot to hell right now, and Alessandra seems to have gotten her motor going again!

Claire: It’s a perfect opening for Alessandra and might be exactly what’s needed for her to take home the titles for her team!

The Brit was still having trouble getting her balance just as Alessandra scooped her up over her shoulders.

Zack: That’s the setup! I’ve never seen anyone get up after she hits it!!

Alessandra wasted no time in connecting with her F5, planting Arabella into the mat before she made the cover. Angelina bolted into the ring, but ran into a leaping shoulder block from Nadia!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell before Alessandra rolled off the cover and back to her feet. Nadia was quick to join her, and hugged her tightly before the referee raised their hands.

Lexi: Your winners by pinfall…..AND STIIIIIIIIIIILL Future Shock Tag Team Champions…….TARGET ACQUIRED!!!

Claire: Timely intervention by Nadia to prevent the save but that was one heck of an impact from Alessandra! Notch up a successful defense for one of the most decorated tag teams in Future Shock history.

The tag titles were returned to the champions, which they both held up with pride and smiles on their faces before they clinked them together.

Zack: Congratulations to Target Acquired on the first successful retention of their Future Shock Tag Titles here tonight! The Belles came to play, but it wasn’t enough in the rematch. One defense down, one to go for Nadia in two weeks against Ashley Marie Chase in Sydney.

Claire: All credit to the Shaolin Belles tonight. They ran the Champions ragged and came within a hair of dethroning them, but it simply wasn’t to be tonight. I’m sure they’ll be back to challenge again.

Zack: It’s two weeks away when Future Shock has its own version of Unstoppable at the Sydney Supershow on FFW All Access. Six matches, every singles title in Future Shock on the line! Make sure you join us! Sydney, here we come!

The girls celebrated in the ring to much fanfare from the crowd as Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 10:28:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: