Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:39:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Sydney Supershow - August 30, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Sydney Supershow - August 30, 2022  (Read 214 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 30, 2022, 11:19:28 am »

Recorded from the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia
August 30, 2022

The Future Shock logo is shown on the marquee of the Qudos Bank Arena before “Rise Up” by Will Roush begins to play. Then we begin a video package showing the history of the Sydney Supershow for the last five years.

Every time that I'm down I rise up
Every time they hate go harder
Every time I fall get smarter
Every time I get it (hey!)

And just as a clip from the first main event of the Sydney show featuring Harley Shannon becoming the new Future Shock Champion airs, the show immediately goes to a live shot inside the arena as the Shaolin Belles are making their way out onto the stage to a pop from the crowd. Each of them is pulling a rolling travel bag behind them.

Zack: Well….I’m not sure exactly what’s going on here. The intro video wasn’t done, but…here comes the Belles…with luggage.

Claire: This is a very different way to open the show and I can promise you that the Belles haven’t rushed from the airport and just arrived or anything like that. I’m…I’m not quite sure what’s going on here tonight.

The pair greet a few of the fans as they roll the bags behind them towards the bottom of the ramp. Arabella and Angelina share a few words with each other, and then kneel down to start opening the rolling bags.

Zack: Uhh…still not sure what’s happening here. Usually you unpack your gear in your locker room for a show, but….welcome to the Qudos Bank Arena here in Sydney, Australia! It’s our sixth annual Sydney Supershow, and….I’m at a loss here.

Claire: I’m sure all will be revealed shortly and I’m sure the Belles will have good reasoning for this. And when they’re done we’ve got a packed show ahead of us for Future Shock’s Unstoppable here.

Angelina pulls out a pair of ripped jeans first, and unfolds them. She holds them against her waist to see how they look, and shakes her head before tossing them into the crowd. Meanwhile, Arabella pulled out some makeup items from her bag. She shows them to her partner before tossing lipstick, eyeliner, and a compact into the fans.

Claire: There are some very lucky fans who are getting some very…unique souvenirs tonight. Just another way they’ll be able to remember this night that is main evented by a rematch from Unstoppable between Sydney and hometown girl Jacqui Minogue. The Future Shock Championship is on the line in a two out of three falls match!

Zack: We have sold out this arena with 21.318 fans in Sydney for tonight, and–is that a bra?

Angelina had indeed pulled a bra out of her rolling bag with a scrunched nose on her face before she hurled it into the crowd next. Arabella threw out a couple tops, handing one of them to a lady at ringside as they continued to dig through the luggage.

Claire: The Shaolin Belles seem to have come to Australia with the intent of clearing out their closet…and I feel like they could probably just have done this back home. Have a yard sale or put it on Ebay. Especially as some of that stuff just doesn’t look like anything they’d wear.

A pair of sneakers came out next, and neither of the Belles were interested in them before Angelina held up the apron for her partner to throw them under the ring. The Brit dusted her hands after touching them and the pair went back to digging through the luggage….at least until both members of Latina Heat took off down the ramp towards them and a brawl began immediately as they started trading blows!

Zack: I…I don’t think those clothes belonged to the Belles, Claire!

Arabella and Daniela were throwing right hands at each other’s heads while Angelina and Francesca unloaded with shots to the head. Arabella whipped Dani into the apron, but the brunette stopped herself and caught Arabella coming in behind her with a back elbow. The fight began again as soon as she turned around!

Claire: If that’s the Heat’s luggage…well I guess what’s good for the goose is good for the gander, Zack and these four aren’t prepared to wait for the cage! Hell, we let this keep going and we might not need the cage tonight!

Security poured out of the back towards the brawl, trying to pull them apart. The Heat didn’t put up too much of an objection as they were pulled free from their opponents later tonight, and quickly grabbed their rolling bags with what was left in them before retreating up the stage with their belongings. The crowd booed that the fight was over when the brunettes disappeared to the back, while the Belles invited them to come back.

Zack: I think that confirms it, Claire! Those bags do belong to Latina Heat! It wasn’t that long ago that they stole Arabella’s jacket and tried to sell the Nova title while Angelina was having a match.

Claire: And tonight they get to make history. For the first time in Future Shock we’ll see a tag team steel cage match. The only way to win is pinfall, submission or BOTH members of the team escape the cage. This might be one of the bloodiest and most violent matches on the card - which says a lot when we’ve also got a No DQ match for the Anarchy Championship too.

The shot changes to Zack and Claire, though Zack is looking over his shoulder to see the Belles heading back up the ramp towards the backstage area. He finally turned back to the camera.

Zack: Wow! Okay, like I said, that wasn’t how we planned to start the show tonight. But clearly, that cage match can’t start soon enough. It’s a good thing the Heat got out here before the Belles found their ring gear.

Claire: True, otherwise we’d be seeing them compete tonight in whatever they can find out at the Merchandise stands. There’s a wide range of goods from all your favourites and you can find them online too at the FFW online shop!

Zack: Like Claire was saying, tonight is Future Shock’s version of Unstoppable here in Sydney. Every singles title in Future Shock is up for grabs, including the two she already mentioned. 2 out of 3 falls for the Future Shock title in a rematch from Unstoppable, and the Anarchy Championship in a No DQ brawl between Charlotte Harker and Sapphire Taylor with Ruby Tyler as the referee. Claire, who do you think is leaving with the Nova title that I mentioned a bit ago between Madyson Stone and Gwen Margolis?

Claire: I think that could be one of the closest matches on the cards, Zack, and the only one with no bad blood between the two competitors. Gwen has looked to be in fine form lately, getting better and better in every contest and she’ll certainly give Madyson one heck of a fight here in Australia!

Zack: It’ll be the title versus the “streak” when Ashley Marie Chase will challenge Future Shock’s Champ Champ, Nadia Beaulieu who is currently packing the Diamond title as well as half of the tag titles. And you can take that streak with a heavy dose of salt.

Claire: Ashley has somehow found a way to not get pinned or submitted since she made her debut and even ended up on the winning side in the Tug of War of the Pool Party. Tonight, though, she’s going to need to find a way to pin one of the very best in Future Shock. Nadia’s coming in on something of a hot streak of her own and a successful tag title defence two weeks ago. Chase is absolutely going to have to be at her best tonight.

Zack: And we certainly can’t forget two big grudge matches on the card. Aviva Miller and Nessa Wall will face off for a second time after Miller was insulted by Nessa’s actions during their last meeting. And then, well…you just saw the latest chapter between the Belles and Latina Heat. This has been brewing since Dani and Francesca arrived in Future Shock about six months ago.

Claire: Miller was treated like she was in her first day at a bad wrestling school the last time she faced Nessa Wall with the condescending attitude that she displayed. Nessa was able to pick up the win that night but Miller will be looking to even the score tonight and bring the Snarktopus down a peg or two.  And yeah…the Belles and the Heat, the most hotly anticipated match on the whole card - if you listen to Dani and Francesca…and they might not be all that far from the truth. For once. This issue with the Belles has been growing since the day they showed up in the crowd and nothing was settled when they met at Global Wars.

Zack: If the Heat weren’t amped up before now, I imagine having their makeup, underwear, and clothes given out to the fans will help them get to that point by the time the cage comes down, don’t you think?

Claire: I’d think so….though they do like to say that with Arabella’s jacket and the Nova Championship they were only looking to give the fans unique opportunities. Well, they can certainly say that’s happened tonight, albeit with an assist from the Belles.

Zack: Also tonight, we’re gonna find out about another addition to this year’s Future Shock Cup to join Aviva, Serafina and Nadia. From what I’m told, there’s still 3 more names. Maybe we find out all three before we leave the air.

Claire: It’s a pretty stacked field already, but it doesn’t surprise me that we’re getting even more names added to that. I don’t know about you, Zack, but if I put my bias to one side, I’m already struggling to try and pick a favourite this year.

Zack: We’ve talked about it plenty, and these fans in Sydney and everyone watching at home are ready! So in the words of Lizzo, it’s about damn time! Take it away, Lexi!

The shot changes to the ring where the blonde bombshell is ready to begin in a cut out blue dress and a brilliant smile.

Lexi: SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA!!!

That gets a loud pop.

Lexi: Are you ready for the sixth annual SYDNEY SUPERSHOW?!

Another pop.

Lexi: Then let’s do it!!

Lexi: The opening contest of the Sydney Supershow is scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit.

Zack: This is a rematch that was requested by Aviva after she was disrespected and patronized during her opponent’s return to Future Shock. Let’s be honest, Nessa’s never really been known to show too much respect for anyone that isn’t her.

Claire: Yeah, if you’re not Nessa Wall or a member of her friendship circle, she has a tendency to look down her nose at you and full heartedly believes that you are lesser than her, Sometimes….that feels like it might be true if you’re her best friend too.

The beat of “Black Sheep” by Metric kicks in and Aviva Miller busts out onto the ramp with her fist held high in the air, her head bobbing to the music. As the bass drops, she heads down the ramp and slaps hands with every fan she can reach. Instead of going right to the ring, she takes a trip around it and gives out more high fives before finally swinging herself onto the apron.

Lexi: From Los Angeles via Jerusalem, this is Aviva Miller!

Aviva grins and ducks between the ropes into the ring, but then turns back and balances herself with one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle, waving her hand in a circle to get another loud cheer from the crowd. With the fans sufficiently hyped up, Aviva heads to her corner and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Since arriving in Future Shock, Aviva has won over a lot of people. She’s already been included in the select group of women to chase this year’s Future Shock Cup, alongside Serafina DeCaro. There’s not anything to dislike about her honestly.

Claire: Aviva’s doing things the right way here in Future Shock. You can see that she’s putting in the effort and the work and every match you can see her getting better and better, those flashes of potential are getting longer and more consistent every time she competes.

The lights fade to a pale pink, and the screen comes to life with heavy static, showing a silhouette of a woman moving slowly towards the foreground. Mocking feminine laughter erupts over the speakers, bleeding into the driving guitars of Jet's "She's a Genius". The images on the screen shift, melting away as though doused in acid. Images flash, showing a petite blonde woman dominating both men and women in the wrestling ring. Some of these scenes are very blurry and it's hard to tell if the woman is even Nessa or someone who just vaguely resembles her.

My girl is ready to take control
She just blows my mind
She only listens to the radio to see who's alive
Yeah!

Lexi: Making her way to the ring now, hailing from Toronto, Canada... she is the woman you LOVE to hate... the one and only "AMBITCHOUS" NESSA WALL!

Nessa steps out at the top of the ramp and stands there for a moment, staring straight ahead at the ring while a series of pink and purple pryos explode along the ramp. She then begins to stride towards the ring, sunglasses over her eyes to protect them from pyros, flashbulbs and prying eyes.

She wakes up scared of getting old
She don't feel no shame
She knows so many pretty boys
but they are all the same

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she seems completely oblivious to the attention of the few supporters she does have in the crowd. She knows every eye is on her, and she loves every minute of it. The rain of pyros follows her down to the ring as Nessa pauses to talk trash to fans along the way.

They said "Oh, hey there girl, tell me what do you do"
She says "um, nothing but I'm damn sure it's more than you"

That girl is a genius
Who o o o o ohw
I think she's serious
Who o o o o ohw

As the driving rock beat of Jet continues to assault every ear drum in attendance, Nessa climbs into the ring and immediately comes to life, sprinting across and jumping up on the turnbuckles in the corner. Thrusting her fist in the air with one hand, she presses her palm to her lips and blows a kiss towards her hecklers as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: If ego could fill a city, Nessa Wall would be one of its most tenured residents. She came back to Future Shock after about 7 years being away, and it’s clear that she hasn’t really changed a bit. If she underestimates Aviva again tonight, I think she’ll do so at her own peril.

Claire: Totally agreed…but Nessa has that ego for a reason. Undoubtedly she’s good inside the squared circle and is more than capable of being a threat to anyone. The problem is her attitude stinks worse than a city block sized garbage heap in the middle of a heatwave.

Referee Kevin Fisk called for the bell, and the smug smile on Nessa’s face was clearly seen as she headed out to the center of the ring. She gave Miller a patronizing look, and offered her a handshake as she asked her if she hurt her little feelings last time. Aviva stared at her from her corner, and tilted her head to one side as she watched Nessa mocking her.

Zack: It’s already started again, Claire. Nessa’s already trying to get under Aviva’s skin like she did last match, and the look she’s getting back from her…well this may erupt quickly.

Claire: I think you’re right and I’ve got a feeling that when Aviva erupts, she’ll wipe that smug smile off Nessa’s face.

Miller looks out to the crowd for a second before she takes a step forward with her hand out to take the handshake. She only went one step though before she launched forward with a double leg takedown followed by furious mounted punches to the side of the blonde’s head. The Aussie crowd roared in approval as she laid those shots in, and got rolled off by Nessa. But the veteran was barely back to her feet before a running bicycle kick to the chest sent her backwards into the corner. Aviva charged in after with a scorpion kick to the top of her head before using both hands for a flurry of Mongolian chops to her shoulders that drove Nessa down to a seat against the corner.

Zack: Holy hell, look at that! Aviva has exploded already, and I don’t think Nessa will be looking for another handshake tonight!

Claire: Nope, not at all. Nessa might be looking to get out of dodge and use a couple of seconds on the outside to gather herself, stop Aviva’s momentum and reconsider her strategy already.

Aviva grabbed the top rope with both hands, and proceeded to unleash a multitude of stomps to Nessa’s chest as she sat in the corner. She hopped onto the second rope for a wrecking ball dropkick to her chest, folding the veteran over onto the mat holding her chest. The Israeli wrestler pulled her to her feet, and fired Nessa so hard into the far corner that Aviva dropped to a knee in the corner. Wall’s back struck the corner before she stumbled forward into a lariat from a kneeling position by Aviva!

Claire: Holy!! Aviva almost took Nessa’s head off with that clothesline!! This is not the way Wall thought this match was going to go and she has to do something to try and turn this around quickly.

Zack: I’ve never seen someone whip another person so hard that they went off their feet from doing it! Aviva has been steaming for a month now, and it’s all coming out!

Miller pulled her back to her feet, and this time, she sent her chest first into the corner. It caused Nessa to stagger backwards still holding her chest before Aviva ducked down and scooped her up for an electric chair. Except she didn’t fall backwards, instead she threw Nessa forward and let her throat land across the top rope instead before she landed on the mat. Aviva popped back to her feet with anger etched across her face.

Zack: I’ve never seen that in my life, and look at her face!

Claire: Aviva is showing why she’s one of the most exciting talents in Future Shock. She’s taking the fight to the veteran tonight and Wall isn’t even getting out of the starting blocks!

Nessa was draped across the middle rope, coughing and trying to get her breath before Miller hit the ropes with a tiger feint kick to the face that sent her backwards onto the mat. The Aussie crowd loved every second of it as Aviva hopped back to her feet, and took Nessa’s hand off the mat to shake it…and then drop an elbow into her chest.

Zack: I’ve never seen anyone take it to Nessa quite like this. And if she doesn’t turn the tables soon, I hope the next match is ready to go on short notice.

Claire: You’re right, if this keeps up this match might be over in a hurry. Either way, Aviva is certainly laying down a marker for the upcoming Future Shock Cup and making herself a favourite based on this display.

Aviva pulled her to her feet into a stalling vertical suplex, but kept her upside down for several seconds. She finally moved towards the ropes, and dropped Nessa abdomen first across the top rope. The blonde hung doubled over the top rope before Miller hit the far side ropes to come back with a running kneelift to the head that sent the Snarktopus off the ropes to the apron and then the floor. She was about to go after her, but the referee asked her to stay in the ring.

Claire: Nessa’s finally got a couple of seconds respite after being beaten from pillar to post and she might be having second thoughts about re-entering the ring tonight.

Zack: Who would blame her?! I’ll agree with what you said earlier, Nadia and Serafina and whoever else are going to have a tiger by the tail when the Future Shock Cup is on the line.

Aviva paced back and forth in the ring like a caged animal as Nessa pulled herself back onto the apron by a count of six. The Israeli beauty measured her before she took off towards her with a discus lariat…until Wall pulled the top rope down and she toppled over it to the floor. The veteran was still trying to quell her coughing as she stepped back into the ring, and told the referee to count her out. And that’s what Fisk began to do.

Zack: Aviva was gonna send Nessa’s head into the fourth row, but there’s where veteran instinct comes into play. Nessa took plenty of the count to get herself together.

Claire: And now she’s more than happy to take plenty of the count on Aviva too. That was a rough landing for Miller, but she should still be able to beat the official’s ten count.

Aviva pulled herself onto the apron by the count of four, and was stepping back through the ropes when Nessa kicked the middle one up between her legs. That froze Miller in place before Nessa hooked her head for a DDT that dropped her back into the ring with one foot hung up on the middle rope. Wall pulled the leg free and made the cover before Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: Nessa wants this over, and I don’t blame her a bit! I’m not sure she’s done enough yet though.

ONE!!

TW-NO.

Aviva kicked out as the two was halfway to the canvas. Nessa hammered elbows into the side of her head before rolling away from her to get back to her feet.

Claire: Miller was a ball of fury when this contest started and Nessa hasn’t done enough to quell that fire just yet…but she’s doing her best with those elbows to stun her foe.

Nessa started to roll her elbow pad up her arm as she watched Aviva begin to get back to her feet. When she turned towards her, the blonde bolted towards her with a rolling elbow to the jaw that flattened her back to the mat. Miller started to rise again, only to find herself in a wheelbarrow bulldog before Wall made the cover again.

Zack: Every shot seemingly a knockout shot for Nessa, and here we go again!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!!

Again, Aviva kicked out before the two landed, but just barely. Nessa took off towards the near side ropes as Miller was rising again, catching her with a disaster kick this time.

Claire: There’s certainly less of the patronizing attitude tonight from Nessa. I think she’s learned that she has to take Aviva seriously and has to do all she can to put her away quickly.

Aviva rolled to all fours, and began to rise again before Nessa clobbered her from behind with a running forearm. It didn’t put her down, just stumbled her forward before Wall applied a cobra clutch submission. She also hopped onto her back, wrapping her legs around Aviva’s body to try to bring her down to the mat. Miller lumbered forward and bent over as she tried to reach the ropes with Nessa essentially riding her piggyback.

Zack: Usually I see people try to stop on the back of the opponent’s leg to get them down, Nessa’s thrown her whole body into it. And Aviva’s trying to stay on her feet because it gets much worse on the mat.

Claire: At least while she’s on her feet she can stumble and stagger forwards and grab the ropes for an easy break. If you end up on the mat, then your task gets exponentially more difficult and Nessa will be in a prime position to end this contest.

Nessa tried to rock backwards and pull her down, and it was starting to work until Miller managed to lumber forward and grab the middle rope. Fisk got to a four count before Nessa transitioned into a backstabber to bring her down anyway before making the cover for the third time.

Zack: She may have drained Aviva enough just being on her back for the backstabber to get the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!

Miller got her shoulder off the mat after the two count, and Nessa sat up on her knees with a roll of her eyes towards the referee. Wall got back to her feet, and dragged Aviva to the center of the ring by her foot.

Claire: Aviva’s staying alive and I think she’s starting to frustrate Nessa right now. I’m not sure Wall knows what she needs to do to put her away tonight.

The blonde veteran headed for the corner to make her way up top. She perched herself like a bird, and started waving for Miller to get back to her feet. And that’s what she did. Wall went for a missile dropkick, but Aviva took a giant step to the left and let Nessa hit the mat instead. She dropped to a knee, still trying to pull herself together as Nessa was recovering from the landing on her hip.

Claire: Aviva saw her coming and that was one heck of a hard landing for the Snarktopus!

Aviva got her bearings finally, and saw Nessa rising as well. She darted towards her, grabbing her hands from behind and pulled her down into a straightjacket choke. She had both arms wrapped around Nessa’s neck, and laid on her side as she pulled as tightly as she could. Fisk moved around in front to see if Nessa wanted to quit, but the veteran was instead trying to get her breath.

Zack: This is the first attempt at winning Aviva has gone for since the bell rang. It was all retaliation until now. You can’t really tap out here…or give up though, can you?

Claire: It’s difficult. You might possible be able to gasp a small amount of air in and tell the referee you quit…maybe risk nodding your head and make the hold momentarily worse…but other than that you just have to wait till the official stops it.

Nessa showed her ring generalship though as she began trying to reach for the nearest rope with her foot. She was nearly close enough to get there too before Aviva sat up, and scoped backwards on her butt towards the center of the ring. With Nessa’s arms around her own neck, Miller put both of her feet against Nessa’s back to push forward as she pulled her arms tighter around her neck in the other direction.

Claire: Miller’s stopped her opponent in her tracks and now she’s made this hold a lot lot worse for the blonde. Nessa’s in an awful lot of trouble right here.

Zack: I don’t see a way out of this, Claire. Dead center of the ring. She can’t use her arms. I think it’s only a matter of time before either Nessa gasps that she quits or the referee stops it when she passes out.

Claire: It’s going to take all of her experience and her veteran wiles to find an escape. Aviva could easily have the win here.

Aviva applied a little more pressure, and Nessa’s face started turning darker by the second. Wall’s mouth was open as she tried to inhale as much as she could while Aviva rolled to her back, pulling Nessa up off her butt to press her feet deeper into her body. Fisk told Nessa to blink twice if she wanted to stop the match.

Claire: Fisk is trying everything he can think of to give Nessa an out - if she wants one. Of course, she might just be too stubborn for that and choose to pass out and get the match stopped.

Nessa did not do that though, and used a last gasp of agility to kick her feet up and rolled over on top of Aviva with her knees on her shoulders. Fisk dropped to make the count immediately!

Zack: What a counter! Nessa’s gonna steal it right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOO!!

Aviva was forced to let go of her hands, and shove her off the cover before the three was about to land on the mat. Nessa rolled away from her immediately, and started taking in deep breaths as she lay on the canvas.

Claire: Good awareness from Aviva right there. She used the entire pin count to milk the most out of the hold and just broke it in time. Nessa’s still on the back foot here, though.

Both women started to get to their feet as Nessa waved over the referee. He moved in close as she tried to tell him something, though she didn’t seem able to get it out as it looked like she was choking. Aviva went to get her with a rear waistlock, which Nessa stopped with a mule kick between her legs while the referee had his ear to her mouth to try to hear what she was saying. The Israeli beauty fell to her knees as Nessa shoved the referee away, telling him it was a false alarm.

Claire: And there’s Nessa showing off her ring smarts to play the referee and turn the tide back in her favour.

Zack: The referee thought she was choking, which is understandable given what happened seconds before. But you’re right, she played him like a fiddle.

Aviva sat on her knees doubled over in pain before she began to try to get to her feet. Wall used a single knee facebreaker to put her down again before scooping her up to sit on the top rope. The veteran was still getting her wind as she climbed up with her and grabbed her around the waist.

Zack: I know what this is! Nessa’s looking for her cyclorama….she calls it the SNARKTOPUS SPLASH!!

Nessa popped her hips and launched backwards off the corner….but Aviva had the top rope gripped with both hands and didn’t budge. Wall did though, and landed hard on the mat before Miller dove on top of her for the cover with both legs hooked!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell before Miller rolled off the cover. The Sydney crowd came to their feet as she rose to hers, and then had her hand raised.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall………………..AVIVA MILLER!!

Claire: Miller had enough about her to make sure she didn’t go for that ride and suffer that rough landing! Nessa though…high risk and no reward for her here tonight in Sydney!

Hearing her name announced brought a smile to the tired face of Aviva Miller as she leaned against the ropes to catch her breath.

Zack: That was some inspired timing and wherewithal for Aviva Miller! She got her payback on Nessa here in the Land Down Under, and she’s gonna go roaring into the Future Shock Cup tournament!

Claire: Aviva picks up a big win tonight and I’m sure Nadia and Serafina have taken note of this performance tonight and will certainly be giving them plenty of pause for thought.

She rolled out to the floor, and was greeted warmly by ringside fans as she headed towards the back. The show then went to a commercial for Future Shock merchandise.

Something Wicked

As the crowd is still buzzing from the previous match the lights suddenly go out causing a stir in the crowd and then the Video screen comes to life. The first images we see are of a creepy looking church that seems to be in the middle of an old cemetery made even creepier by the fact the scene is at night.

Male Voice: The time is Nigh! The time of the purge has finally arrived and now all that remains is for the guilty to be put to rest!

The camera pans through the graveyard where we see tombstones. We zoom in on the tombstones and see the Name Vivi, Kevin and Nadia on three of the tombstones.

Male Voice: All of Future Shock no all of FFW will now face their Judgment Day. Only we will decide who should be punished! Only we will decide the type of punishment and retribution that should be handed out.

The scene changes to an ancient city where people are running from something screaming in fear. All we see is a shadow of somebody or something slowly walking through the streets. The scene then changes once again this time we seem to be inside the church where we see what appears to be a nun kneeling at an odd looking altar.

Nun: Please forgive us for what we must do. We know what has to be done to the sinners of this place and while we do not relish the carnage that is to come we know that this is the only way. Everybody will learn that to sin is not the way but our retribution is the only way and all those that do not walk the proper path shall be eliminated!

She goes back to her praying as the following appears on the screen

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:31:04 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 11:19:40 am »

The show returns to the ring to find Lexi waiting, and the video wall showed the fans what was coming up next.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit, and it is for the Future Shock Nova Championship!

Zack: It’s time for the first of our four championship matches tonight in Sydney. Every singles title in Future Shock is on the line, and this one already has a mandatory challenger waiting to find out who she’ll be facing.

Claire: We found out that River, courtesy of a win over Gwen, has got herself in line for a shot at the Nova Championship. I’m sure she’ll be watching intently in the back right now, looking for any tips or pointers that she can focus on before she gets her challenge.

The lights go down and the video screen goes black as the opening to Blondie’s “One Way or Another” starts playing throughout the arena. A spotlight roams the arena until it finally stops at the top of the steps, where Gwen Margolis strikes a pose with her hand raised to the sky and a huge smile on her face.

One way or another, I’m gonna find ya
I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I’m gonna win ya
I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

She takes off down the steps, high fiving fans as she makes her way down to the front row and vaults over the barricade.

Lexi: From Austin Texas by way of the open road, she is the time traveling punk rock warrior herself, GWEN MARGOLIS!

Gwen rushes up the ring steps and throws her hands up into peace signs before ducking through the ropes, bouncing in her corner as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Gwen Margolis has racked up quite a few wins to her name since she arrived in Future Shock earlier this year. I think it’s only a matter of time before she finds herself packing some gold here. I’m sure she agrees, and has every intention of making it happen tonight.

Claire: She’s really broken out since joining Future Shock after being in a pretty impressive tag team in SVW. As a singles wrestler, she is going from strength to strength and tonight, I’m sure she’ll be looking to cap that off with a big win and the Nova Championship.

The lights go out completely as Legendary starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupts, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of a female standing centre stage is highlighted.

Hold up, no, you didn't bow, bow
I ain't the chick to walk behind you 'round town
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down, baby

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come up the sound of an engine revving plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke covers the stage for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal Madyson Stone standing with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.

Oh, I'm a machine when I do it
I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down

Lexi: Introducing at this time from Salem, Oregon… She is the reigning and defending Future Shock Nova Champion.....MADYSON STONE!

Baby, you're the man
But I got the, I got the, I got the power
You make rain
But I make it, I make it, I make it shower
You should know, I'm the one who's in control
I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget
Who got the power?
I got the, I got the power
Hold up!
(My turn)

Madyson takes off at a run to the ring and jumps straight up onto the apron, standing there for a moment to survey the crowd before she pulls the top rope down and hops over it into the ring. She makes her way to her corner and hops up to sit on the turnbuckle as she awaits the start of the match.

Zack: There’s not been anyone prouder than Madyson Stone to be the Nova Champion. Tonight will mark her first defense of the gold, and unlike every other title defense on this card tonight, she has the luxury of facing someone with as much respect for her as she has for them.

Claire: Madyson is a ferocious competitor and one of the toughest women in Future Shock. I’m sure she’s looking forwards to having this chance for a fair fight with the gold up for grabs; a chance to follow and ultimately try to outshine Mikayla’s reign with this belt too.

Referee Melinda Davis takes Madyson’s title and shows it to Gwen before she calls for the bell. Lexi leaves with it as the two women meet in the center and shake hands and even a hug. The pair lock up in the center of the ring, both trying to push the other backwards though neither seems to be able to overwhelm their opponent. So Gwen instead turns it into an armdrag takedown followed by a standing armbar. The champion gets back to her feet, but stays bent over to relieve some of the pressure of the hold. Margolis quickly turns it into a hammerlock, and keeps her head low when Madyson starts firing back elbows with her free arm. Gwen shoves her off into the ropes, and catches her with a kidney punch before she turns around followed by a belly to back suplex and immediately back into the standing arm bar.

Claire: Gwen targeting the arm in the early going, trying to take away some of Madyson’s offence right from the get go and give herself a slightly easier time later on - she hopes.

Zack: The Nova Champion has long been known for liking to trade blows, and she’s also the hothead of the group, according to many. Gwen is trying to take one of those weapons away.

Stone didn’t stay down long though, but Gwen was ready as she turned the hold into a judo throw to snap the champion to the mat. Before Stone was able to get up again, the challenger pressed her arm to the mat and started dropping knees into her shoulder one after another. Four of them connected before Margolis pulled her back to her feet, still in that standing armbar. Stone surprised her this time though with a savate kick to the stomach. It broke Gwen’s grip as the champion hit the near side ropes. She went for discus elbow, but the blonde ducked the shot and scooped her up into an Olympic slam and right into a Fujiwara armbar this time.

Zack: Gwen is doing an excellent job here, and not lost her focus on going after Madyson’s right arm. She’s long shown an affinity and expertise in technical wrestling all the way to her SVW days.

Claire: And we’re seeing her use all those techniques right now, putting her in prime position to try and get her first singles titles in Future Shock on the biggest night of the year!

Gwen’s problem was that Madyson landed too close to the ropes, and kicked her foot across the bottom to get the referee to call for the break. The challenger did exactly that, and got back to her feet while Madyson was getting back to her feet. She was already starting to show some effect from all the work on her arm. So when Gwen went to grab her, Madyson caught her coming forward with a left hook to the jaw. That surprised the challenger and wobbled her for a second too before Stone whipped her across into the ropes, and that’s when she was able to land the discus elbow with her left arm. It dropped Gwen to a knee before Stone pulled her up enough to deliver a Northern Lights suplex into a bridge for the pin!

Zack: Madyson going for it already, and a bit prematurely, I think!

ONE!

Gwen kicked out without much trouble, and the champion rolled away from her to get back to her feet. When the blonde was up again, Madyson was there to meet her with a running shoulder block that sent her backwards, and allowed the champion to put her down with a leg lariat.

Claire: A little early for Madyson but what it has done has allowed her to turn the tide in her favour and started to give herself a platform to build on right now - just as Gwen was doing targeting the arm.

The challenger didn’t stay down very long before Madyson pulled her to her feet, peppering her with left forearms to send her back into the corner. She fired her across to the far corner, and followed in after her with a jumping knee strike to the temple. The blonde would have fallen down there, but Madyson kept her from doing it. Instead she hit the ropes again, and this time returned with a backstabber when Gwen turned around. It dropped her onto the mat before Stone floated across for the cover again.

Zack: Gwen got turned around in the corner, and ate a backstabber for her troubles! Madyson looking to retain right here!

ONE!!!

TW-NO!

As the two was about to land on the mat, Gwen kicked out again. The champion got back to her feet, and rubbed her right shoulder for a second. She watched as the challenger started to rise, and measured her for a clothesline. But as soon as she got within range, Gwen dropped down and Stone went over the top rope and got her right arm hung between the top and middle ropes!

Claire: Madyson’s got hung up in the ropes by the arm and that has to be torturous for her! All her weight pulling down on her arm and threatening to pull it out of it’s socket!

The brunette hung over the floor with her arm stuck between the ropes, causing immense pain as she managed to get herself to a seat on the apron. But her arm was still trapped between the top and middle rope squeezing it. The referee told Gwen to stay back, and the challenger did just that as Davis started trying to pull the ropes apart to help Madyson get her right arm free. Gwen ended up helping to untangle the ropes before Stone pulled her arm free, and clutched it against her body as she sat on the apron.

Zack: There are those on this roster, Claire, that would have taken advantage of that particular instance. I give Gwen a lot of credit for not being one of them.

Claire: Credit to Gwen for helping to free the defending Champion, but you can see the damage has been done.

Madyson stepped back into the ring before the referee asked her if she wanted to stop the match or keep going. Stone wanted to continue, and that was all the notice Gwen needed, who took off towards her with a high knee to the chest that sent the champion backwards. Margolis grabbed her right arm and whipped her across…but she didn’t let go of the arm and caused the pain to shoot through Madyson’s right arm again. Another near whip sent Madyson off, but Margolis didn’t let go again before scooping her up into a shoulderbreaker.

Zack: Madyson said she wanted to continue, and that was all Gwen needed to hear. Look at her, she keeps shooting her towards the ropes but doesn’t let go of that arm.

Claire: It’s a lot of force that goes through that arm and then comes to a very sudden stop - a bit like being in a very localised car crash and it’ll be something that Madyson will still be feeling in a couple of days.

The champion started to get up as Gwen grabbed the arm again, looking for another judo throw. But Madsyon surprised her with a headbutt to the face that stunned her. The blonde staggered backwards for a second before Madyson used a running bicycle kick to send her into the corner. The Nova Champion charged in after her, connecting with a corner clothesline with her left arm. She tried to scoop her up for a slam, but her right arm didn’t allow that. Margolis started to get her bearings again just before Madyson surprised her with an inverted stomp facebreaker before rolling over her for the cover, but unable to grab the leg with her right arm.

Zack: Madyson’s still got fight left in her, and working with all the other limbs! No leg hook here though!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NO.

The challenger got her shoulder up, and Madyson rolled away to her feet. She clutched her shoulder for a moment with a pained expression on her face, while Gwen was starting to come around and get back to her feet.

Claire: That arm is really troubling Madyson and it’s going to take all of her wiles to score a victory and a successful retention tonight!

As soon as the blonde was on her feet, Madyson charged her with a running knee to the body. It doubled Margolis over for a moment, and Stone went for a gutwrench suplex. But again, her right arm wouldn’t allow it and Margolis dropped to a knee. Madyson used the near side ropes for a knee trembler to the side of her head that dropped her back to the mat.

Claire: Stone is showing a lot of fight tonight but for every blow that she’s landing, we’re seeing just as much heart and fighting spirit from Gwen to keep this match alive.

Zack: She’s gonna have to pretend she has no right arm, odd as that is to say. It’s not letting her do much of anything in this match, and her newly won Nova title is in serious jeopardy.

Madyson grabbed Gwen by the arm to pull her up to her feet, and went for a spinning back elbow with the left arm. But Margolis ducked underneath it, and grabbed the right arm to lift her up into an elevated hammerlock. The champion’s body was being lifted off the mat by her right arm pinned behind her back, and it made her shriek in pain as a result.

Zack: Look at that! I haven’t seen that hold in a long while, and the champion is being tortured with this elevated hammerlock. Gwen may be a little stronger than we gave her credit for if she can keep Madyson off her feet like this!

Claire: You can hear how much this is hurting the defending Champion. All her weight is being supported on that bad arm, causing it to go further and further up her back and more and more pressure applied to her shoulder. It’s a battle between whether Gwen’s strength or Madyson’s stubbornness will win out!

The referee asked quickly about stopping the match, but Stone refused to do so. Gwen remained almost like a statue as she held Madyson in place. Davis checked again and again as tears started forming on the champion’s face the longer Gwent kept her in position. Stone began kicking her feet, and managed to land a few shots into Gwen’s shins. It caused the challenger to drop her to her feet, and before she could go for the hold again, Madyson grabbed her head with the left arm for a jumping cutter! Both of them bounced off the mat with Gwen face down, and Madyson rolling halfway across the ring and clutching her shoulder as tightly as she could.

Zack: Big time cutter that Gwen never saw coming! The champion desperately needs to make the cover, and end this if she can!

Claire: She really does and every millisecond she takes before she makes the cover is giving Gwen a chance to recover her senses.

Madyson writhed in pain before she started dragging herself towards where Gwen was laying on the mat. It was a slow slog though before she got there, and rolled her over to throw her left arm across her for the cover. Davis slid into position quickly.

Zack: There’s the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Gwen’s shoulder came off the mat before the three hit the mat, and Madyson sat up still holding her shoulder in pain. She double checked it wasn’t three with the referee, and had it confirmed before she started back to her feet.

Claire: Gwen had long enough to recover that she could beat the count and Madyson has to find one more big move that she can use to put this one away. Otherwise the title may slip through her fingers!

Stone rubbed her shoulder for a moment, and reached down to pick Gwen up. But when she did, Margolis snatched her arm and yanked her down to the mat in a cross armbreaker submission near the center of the ring. The referee immediately dropped down next to the brunette as Gwen locked her feet, and started cranking on the injured arm and shoulder.

Zack: It goes from bad to worse for the Nova Champion. A cross armbreaker from Gwen, and we may be seconds away from crowning a brand new Nova Champion!

Claire: Madyson has to feel like her arm is on fire in this hold. I don’t know how long she’s going to be able to survive this one!

Madyson shouted in pain as Gwen poured on the pressure. The referee checked again, still getting a negative response from Stone. The brunette started trying to use her good arm to pull both of them to the ropes. But every time she stretched it, it caused her more pain. Another check by the referee, still a “NO!” shouted from the champion.

Zack: Every time she tries to move, it hurts that much more. I think the champion is stuck, and Gwen can keep this on all night unlike that hammerlock earlier she was using.

Claire: She just has to keep the joint locked out straight and keep on using her body for leverage on the arm. Madyson hasn’t got too many options from here.

Stone’s feet stomped the mat as she still was in immense pain. Gwen didn’t budge, and kept the arm tightly held as she continued with the submission. The brunette shouted in pain, and managed to roll over on top of Gwen by pinning her legs over her before the referee went to count!

Zack: She’s got her stuck!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Gwen wasn’t able to free herself in time, and kicked her legs out a second too late when the bell rang. Madyson rolled away to the ropes, hugging her right arm to her body as Gwen sat up with a shake of her head.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall…….AND STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL Future Shock Nova Champion……MADYSON STONE!!!

Claire: Full credit to Stone for finding a reversal to the submission hold right there and Gwen just didn’t realise what was happening until it was a moment too late!

The brunette got to her feet finally, and had her hand raised and her Nova title returned to her. She was still showing the effects of the damage done as her eyes were watery. Gwen was still sitting on the mat looking at the canvas.

Zack: Talk about going for broke! Madyson knew that was the only way out of this, and made it happen. Gwen’s still trying to wrap her head around what happened. She has nothing to be ashamed of at all.

Claire: Gwen had a perfect strategy in this match and almost executed it flawlessly. There was just that one moment right at the end where it all fell apart for her unfortunately and Madyson was able to secure a successful retention.

Madyson moved towards her opponent with the title over her shoulder before offering her left hand to Gwen. The blonde was still thinking seemingly before getting back to her feet, and giving a long look at the Nova title over her opponent’s injured shoulder.

Zack: Gwen thinks she had her, and I agree with her! Stone found a way to turn the tables, and still remains the Nova Champion. I wouldn’t be averse to seeing this again.

Claire: Not at all, Gwen was moments away from winning this, I think she’ll have learned a lot from this encounter and will come back from it stronger.

Gwen looked to the crowd, and ultimately shook Madyson’s hand before rolling out of the ring to the floor. Stone raised her title over her head with the good arm as the show cut to a video package for the next match.

The Cup Awaits

The fans watching the video wall in the arena see Serafina DeCaro joined by both Sara Wilkins and the Future Shock Director Adam Grant.

Sara: Fans, we’ve got some news to share with you and it concerns my guest, Serafina DeCaro. And obviously the one who has the details is Adam. Thank you both for chatting with me. I’m guessing this is Future Shock Cup related?

Adam: Somewhat, yeah. I’ve already announced three women who will be part of the Cup. This year, we’re going to have three qualifying matches on the same night. The winners will advance to a triple threat main event on the same night, where the winner will receive the Cup itself and a Pick Your Poison contract to face anyone they want. The date for that show will be September 27th, three days after Sin & Sacrifice on a special 90 minute edition of Future Shock.

Sara: Hold that thought, Adam. Serafina, did you expect to be competing in the Future Shock Cup so quickly after coming to Future Shock? How do you feel about it?

Serafina: Honestly, I didn’t expect to be part of the Future Shock Cup this year. I was pretty surprised when I heard my name announced for it but I’m still very happy to be part of it. I’ve watched every incarnation of it and I know what it means and what it can do for the person who wins it. I’m looking forward to testing myself against whoever I might be facing in my qualifying match - I’m sure they’ll be among the very best and be hungry and ambitious to try and make a name for themselves. If that happens, I’ll make sure that they have earned it and deserve the acclaim they get.

Sara: We already know two of the names besides yours: Aviva Miller and the reigning Diamond Champion at least for now since she will be defending later Nadia Beaulieu. I’m sure you admire both of those women.

Serafina: I do. Aviva has been very impressive in all of her matches since she joined Future Shock and is almost certainly a future superstar in FFW; a wrestler that everyone will hotly anticipate seeing compete and I’m sure one day she will main event Unstoppable. Nadia’s quality speaks for itself. She’s one of the few double Champions in FFW history and anytime she steps into the ring she is a force of nature, someone who can be a handful for absolutely anyone in this industry. I think of the three announced it’s probably very, very difficult for anyone pick a front runner or a favourite ahead of September 27th.

Sara: Adam, are you going to reveal any more of the names you and Bri selected to fill out the other half of the field?

Adam: I’m going to name all of them, Sara. I’m also going to add the stipulation that all the matches have to end in pinfall or submission.

Sara: Fantastic. I’m sure the others as well as Serafina can’t wait to find out.

Adam: Two of them I know for a fact Serafina would be interested in facing, given recent events. One of them will be the woman challenging Nadia in a little while for the Diamond title: Ashley Marie Chase.

Sara: There’s definitely some unfinished business there after our last show.

Serafina: I would definitely like another chance to face her in the ring again and score a pinfall or submission victory over her. I’m sure nobody is happy with the way the recent match between us ended in the slightest.

Adam: I’m sure Serafina won’t mind facing the second name I’m adding after events at the pool party a few weeks back: Fiona O’Dalaigh. And before you ask, Sara, the Sullivan sisters who perpetrated the attack on Serafina…I promise she’ll get a crack at them in the future too.

Sara: That’s two names already that I’m sure you’d be interested in meeting in a qualifying match or the finals of the Cup.

Serafina: You are very much on the money, Sara. Fiona and the Sullivan Sisters have an awful big helping of Karma coming their way and I’m more than happy to help to deliver that to them. I am very much looking forward to the universe doing whatever it can to make sure my path crosses theirs and I can show them the things that I do best.

Sara: So that’s five names, Adam. Who is the sixth and final entrant in the Cup?

Adam: The last entrant I’ve added earned her spot by winning her debut against one of the women we’ve already announced. That’ll be Nessa Wall. And I suspect Aviva won’t mind facing her a third time either.

Serafina: I suspect not and I’m sure Nessa is also going to be telling you often and loudly that you might as well engrave her name on the cup already and this is a foregone conclusion because she is a step ahead of everyone else. I look forward to maybe getting the chance to prove her wrong and get my own name on the cup. Either way, this tournament will be quite the challenge for all concerned and we will need to be at our very best in order to go home with the trophy.

Sara: Are you prepared to announce the qualifying matches?

Adam: I am indeed, Sara. Here’s how it breaks down in the qualifiers on September 27th. Aviva Miller will face Ashley Marie Chase. Nessa Wall will meet Nadia Beaulieu, and Serafina will get to go one on one with Fiona. The winners meet in the triple threat at the end of the night, like I said.

Sara: There you go, Serafina. You get the chance to unleash a bit of karmic retribution on the Future Shock weathergirl. You’ve already faced her before, and came away the winner. Do you think that’s going to make her more dangerous?

Serafina: Like I said, Sara, you trust in the universe and it has a way of paying back your faith. Will the fact that I’ve beaten her make her more dangerous? Probably. We’ve seen that she doesn’t take losing well and is probably why I was paid a visit by the Sullivan Sisters. I’m also sure that she’ll have learnt from last time and will probably have something plotted in case I try to negate her umbrella once more. However, Sara, I’ve spent a lifetime doing what I do, honing and improving my technique, sharpening my skills to be one of the best in wrestling, so I’m pretty confident that I will have an answer to her, no matter how dangerous she might  be.

Sara: There’s all you need to know, fans, for the Future Shock Cup Special on September 27th. We know the entrants and the qualifying matches that night. The only thing left is to see how it all shakes out that night and find out who leaves with this year’s Cup and that Pick Your Poison contract. Thanks for your time, Serafina and Adam.

The next shot takes us back to the ring after a short package for the Diamond Championship match we’re about to see.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:31:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 11:19:51 am »

A video package shows the viewers how Ashley Marie Chase got the title shot as well as how Nadia won it. Then we go back to Lexi in the ring.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit. And it is for the Future Shock Diamond Championship!

Zack: I’ll be honest. I think the challenger’s in trouble here. I know she has her manager with her, but you don’t get to say you became a double champion in Future Shock by accident. I think Nadia’s at the top of her game right now.

Claire: Kyle might want to be a little cautious too. If he starts getting too involved in this match, then I’m sure Alessandra won’t be far away and won’t have any qualms in leveling the playing field if needed. You’re also spot on the money when it comes to Nadia - there are few in Future Shock on the sort of run that she’s on at present.

"Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande begins to play as two ladies in evening dresses walk out to the top of the rampway and unroll a red carpet. A golden spotlight shines on the stage

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished

AMC rises up from under the floor wearing a beautiful Golden flowing robe with her arms outstretched. Her manager Kyle Kilmeade walks out from the back and stands behind her applauding. AMC steps forward a few feet and stops at the top of the ramp and slowly spins in a circle as Kyle applauds his client some more.

Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

Lexi: Coming down the aisle accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade and hailing from Beverly Hills, CA.   She is the FOREVER CHAMPION AND “THE GOLD STANDARD” OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!!!!!!  ASHLEY MARIE CHASE otherwise known as  A…. M…. C!!!!!!!!!!

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy
Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

AMC slowly makes her way down the aisle and upon reaching the ring she walks up the steps, taking a moment to wipe her feet on the apron as Kyle gets on the apron and holds the ropes open.  AMC Slowly bends over to get in the ring and shakes her ass giving Kyle a great view causing him to smirk. Once in the ring Kyle kisses her hand causing loud boos from the crowd. AMC then climbs the ropes and raises her hands over her hand.

Zack: She looks a little different without the defunct SVW Aggression Championship she’s been carrying around since she came to Future Shock. Chase has sneaked and stolen virtually every victory she can claim, but she’ll have to be better than she’s ever been against the woman we’re about to see.

Claire: Ashley has yet to be pinned or submitted since she debuted in Future Shock. That streak is certainly in danger tonight. If Chase wants to leave Australia with the Diamond Championship, she’ll need to pull every single trick out of the book tonight.

The lights in the arena dim and the almost haunting intro to ‘Good For You’ begins to play around the arena. A warm spotlight hits the center of the stage and the curtain at the entrance is pulled back to reveal a feminine figure standing just outside the reach of the spotlight.

I'm on my fourteen carats
I'm fourteen carat
Doing it up like Midas
Now you say I got a touch
So good, so good
Make you never wanna leave
So don't, so don't

The figure steps into the light to reveal Nadia Beaulieu holding her Championship in her hand. Dressed in provocative ring gear, that shows of her figure to perfection, she stands with one hand on her hip with the championship in it. The other raised towards her mouth with one finger resting gently on her bottom lip. She lowers her head a little as she looks around the crowd with a hooded gaze.

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

She slowly tilts her head back and runs her finger down from her lip, over her chin and down the front of her cleavage still keeping the hooded gaze as she does. She sways her hips and starts to lower herself in rhythm with the music. She takes her time to make her way down, before taking just as much time to stand upright again. The blonde starts making her way down the ramp with a strut, running her hands down her curves at the side as she does.

'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you
I just wanna look good for you, good for you
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
And still look good for you, good for you

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Beaune, France……She’s one half of the Future Shock Tag Team Champions AND the reigning and defending Future Shock Diamond Champion…………..NADIA BEAULIEU!

I'm on my marquise diamonds
I'm a marquise diamond
Could even make that Tiffany jealous
You say I give it to you hard
So bad, so bad
Make you never wanna leave
I won't, I won't

Nadia reaches the ring and climbs the steps, before scaling to the top of the turnbuckle from the outside. She gets her balance and then runs her hands down her sides again, before she somersaults off the top to land on her feet in the ring. Immediately dropping down into the splits once she has. She stays there for a moment before getting back to her feet and raising her championship high into the air. From there she heads to her corner to await the start of the match.

Zack: This has to make the short list of one of the most high profile singles matches that Nadia’s ever had in her short career. She’s already knocked Chase on her ass weeks ago when she tried to get involved in her business, and I have a feeling that’s going to happen a lot more tonight.

Claire: There aren’t very many people in all of FFW history who have been able to brag about being double champions - the ones that can are some of the biggest names in company history; legends and Hall of Famers…and I’m sure Nadia is likely to join them in the future. This is going to be an uphill battle for Ashley tonight.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the Diamond title from Nadia, and shows it to Ashley. The challenger tells her manager when she wins it, she wants a better title more befitting a woman such as herself. Kyle tells her she can have whatever she wants, which brings a smile to her face before she shoos away the referee. Lexi takes the title with her before the bell sounds, and it’s immediately clear that the fans are 100% behind Nadia.

Zack: Ashley wants a better Diamond Championship when she wins. Well she’s never been short of confidence in all the time we’ve known her.

Claire: That’s true, though I personally quite like the Diamond Championship title belt. Though, I guess this Ashley we’re talking about. She probably wants a title belt that has never and will never be held by anyone but her.

The challenger moves to the center of the ring, and invites Nadia to lay down for her. She tells her that she can save herself a lot of embarrassment by taking the loss, and then she can go back to being a disgusting Frenchie. And when Chase points down to the mat and tells her to do it, she doesn’t get the response she was hoping for when Nadia immediately scoops her up into a belly to belly suplex. Chase pops up quickly, and turns into a blaze of right hands from the champion that sent her back into the corner. Beaulieu sends her to the far corner with a hard Irish whip, and follows in after her with a handspring back elbow to the jaw. It rattles the brunette before Beaulieu scoops her onto her shoulders for a Samoan drop.

Zack: Ashley wanted Nadia to lay down for her, just give her the Diamond Championship. I think she just got the champion’s official response to that request.

Claire: Yeah, that was never going to go down well with a woman like Nadia and Ashley is getting a lesson in why she shouldn’t ask a proud double champion in Future Shock to do something like that.

The brunette was back to her feet again, and catching a flurry of forearms to the side of her head. Nadia sent her across for the ride, and met her on the rebounding with a flying shoulder tackle. She pulled Ashley back to her feet, and shoved her into the ropes for a shotgun dropkick to the chest on the rebound. It sent Chase into the ropes before the double champion darted towards her, executing a lungblower that sent Chase through the ropes and down to the floor. Kyle immediately joined her and helped her up before whispering into her ear.

Zack: I think it’s time to switch to plan B if plan A was waiting on Nadia to lay down and give up her title. If she wants that title, take it from her and that’s easier said than done.

Claire: Do you think Kyle is maybe giving her that advice and if he is, do you think she’s listening to him? I sure hope she is otherwise this might be a real quick title match.

Chase nodded her head as he moved back to the corner. She headed for the apron to pull herself up just before Nadia was there to greet her with a knee to the body. She hooked her head, and brought her back in with a vertical suplex before making the cover with a leg hook.

Zack: Ashley got brought back in the hard way, and Nadia’s ready to hit the showers!

ONE!!

T-NO.

Chase kicked out before the two landed, and rolled away from the champion. When she got back to her feet, Ashley looked put out and told the referee to check Nadia for hidden weapons. Stringer gave her a look of “seriously?” before rolling her eyes, and heading back to Nadia to pat her down.

Claire: I guess anything she can do to buy herself a moment is a blessing for Chase and maybe this might allow her to reset and perhaps get to mount a little bit of offence against the Champion.

Stringer knelt down to check Nadia’s knee pads, and that’s when Ashley struck with a running pump kick to Nadia’s chest that sent her backwards off balance. Ashley quickly pulled her head down, and drove repeated knees into her face before delivering a DDT. Nadia tried to get up, but Chase grabbed her by the foot and started spiking her knee into the canvas repeatedly. She dragged the blonde to the ropes, and stepped outside before snapping the back of her knee across the apron once then again and again. She looked to her manager for approval, and got just that before going back into the ring.

Claire: Looks like Ashley has decided to go after Nadia’s knee and try to slow her down. If I were her, I’d stay on top of her opponent - she get all the approval she wants from her manager when she’s picked up the victory.

Zack: Most definitely. Nadia loves to fly and use her aerial skills, and this will certainly put a dent in those plans. If she wants to make Kilmeade happy, bring him a new title he can remind everyone he has.

Ashley dragged Nadia back to the ropes, wrapping her leg around the middle rope and hooking her foot across the bottom rope. She then started stomping it repeatedly, and then used a leg drop to the champion’s chest when she tried to sit up and free herself. Stringer immediately tried to free her as well, but Ashley continued to stomp at her left knee with impunity. Chase rolled back to the floor again, freeing her leg finally and snapping it across the apron again.

Zack: I saw enough of limbs getting caught in the ropes the last match, Claire. And unlike Gwen, Ashley had no interest in helping free Nadia.

Claire: Chase is taking every opening that she gets to pound and punish the knee which is what she has to do to give herself the best chance of winning this match. Nadia’s going to find her offence hampered already with the damage that she’s already taken.

She walked over to the timekeeper’s table, and scooped up the ring bell and hammer. And when she headed back to Nadia, Stringer hit the floor and pulled the bell away from her. When she turned back to return the bell, Ashley cracked the hammer against Nadia’s knee before tossing it under the ring before the referee turned back around. Stringer realized the bell hammer was missing, and confronted Ashley about it. The challenger shrugged her shoulders and rolled back inside the ring. Meanwhile, Nadia was clutching her left knee with both hands where the hammer struck it.

Claire: Ashley just played Stringer like a violin and Nadia is suffering after that hammer shot; that might well have broken her knee cap!

Zack: There is no low that Ashley Marie Chase will not sink if it means she gets what she wants, that being the Diamond Championship that she already said wasn’t good enough for her.

Chase yanked Nadia away from the ropes by pulling on her foot. And when she leaned down to grab her, Nadia surprised her by pulling her into a small package!

Zack: Nadia’s gonna slip out the back door and keep her title!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NO!!

Ashley kicked out in time, and sat up with a scowl on her face. She cast a glare towards the referee, threatening to have her fired if she did that again. Meanwhile, Nadia was trying to get to her feet with the help of the ropes.

Claire: Even on one leg Nadia is dangerous. Ashley can’t take anything for granted and she certainly shouldn’t start to blame Stringer for doing her job.

Ashley got to her feet, and went to get the champion. But Nadia grabbed her head as she got close, and dropped her with a double knee facebreaker! The fans came to their feet as it hit, and Nadia rolled away with her hands clutching her right knee in pain. She made it back to the ropes, and started to rise once more with their help.

Zack: Ashley never saw that coming! And I’m sure that hurt Nadia almost as much after getting that hammer to the knee earlier! I think I’d go for the cover.

Claire: You’re right but it looks like all Nadia can focus on right now is the pain shooting through that kneecap. Still, she’s fighting through the pain and the adrenaline will kick in sooner or later.

She finally got to her feet, and saw the challenger beginning to do the same. As Chase was almost up, Nadia connected with a leg drop bulldog that sent her face first back to the canvas. She grimaced in pain after landing, once again rubbing her left knee before making it to the corner. There was genuine concern on Kyle’s face as he moved around to the side closest to where his client was and started talking to her as he watched Nadia.

Zack: The champion is making the best of a bad situation with her left knee suffering, and this is where we start to see Kilmeade getting more involved: when his clients are in legitimate trouble like Chase is right now.

Claire: He’s giving her a full scouting report and being her eyes while she recovers. I know Nadia likes to take risks but this is the sort of time where she has to be as cautious as ever and not overplay her hand too much.

Ashley began to stir and slowly rise to her feet before Nadia limped towards her as slowly as possible from behind. And when Chase was vertical and turned around, Nadia pulled her into a flatliner before hooking the leg for the cover!

Zack: Nadia made sure not to announce her presence, and that might be the knockout shot she needs to retain the title!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO.

Yet again, the challenger was able to get her shoulder up before the three. Her manager moved closer to her as Nadia was still trying to get her feet under her as she used the corner to help her.

Claire: So close for Nadia but no cigar! Ashley’s still got a chance and while ever Nadia needs the assistance of the ropes to make it back to her feet, a pretty good chance to take the title.

The blonde glanced to see Ashley still reeling on the canvas, and started to climb up to the middle turnbuckle. She stopped herself as it looked like another stabbing pain went through her knee before she launched into a moonsault. But Chase rolled out of the ring to the floor, letting the champion hit the mat instead. Kyle moved to the nearest ringpost, and shared some thoughts with his client as Chase got back to her feet. She dragged Nadia by the leg towards the post, and applied a figure four leglock around it that sent the champion into agony! The referee started counting immediately. Ashley let go a second before the referee was about to call for the bell.

Claire: That’s good ring sense from Ashley. The ring post is unforgiving and allows her to apply more pressure on the knee…even if it is only for a couple of seconds, it’ll do more damage to Nadia’s knee and help keep her grounded.

Zack: Amen and positively on that. I don’t think Nadia needs to be trying for high risk moves as this match progresses. Way too risky in her current condition.

Ashley rolled back into the ring to break the count, and looked as though she were going to apply another figure four. But Nadia pulled her knees up, bringing Ashley’s head into reach and started hammering elbows to the top of her head. Six quick-fire shots landed, staggering Chase before Nadia rolled to the ropes. She pulled herself up quickly, and connected with an axe kick before her opponent could stand up. But landing it sent her stumbling backwards into the ropes.

Zack: That’s one of Lilly Arthur’s favorite moves right there, Claire. The only difference is I’m not sure how much effect it had when she used the bad leg to hit it.

Claire: It might not have had quite the effect but for Nadia, right now, every little helps. She’s in a bad way at the moment with the damage to her knee and whatever she can do to slow her challenger down is a good thing.

As Stringer asked Nadia if she was okay to continue, Ashley began crawling towards one side of the ring. Her manager moved around to that side, waving her towards him before Nadia went after her. Chase got to her feet, only to get shoved into the ropes. She bounced chest first into them just as Nadia left her feet for a dropkick. But Chase held onto the ropes and didn’t bounce back to her, letting the champion land on the mat. The brunette spun around, and immediately applied the figure four once more, only legally this time.

Zack: I’ll give Ashley credit. Her instincts are as good as they come. I don’t know if Kilmeade warned her or she just intuited what was about to happen, but she capitalized big time!

Claire: And that was a rough landing for Nadia. Now she’s in a bad spot, trapped in a submission with all sorts of tension and strain being poured onto her knee while her opponent is between her and the nearest set of ropes right now!

The referee knelt next to the blonde to ask for a submission, but Nadia refused. Ashley propped up on her elbows, telling the champion to go ahead and quit. The referee checked again, still not getting a response before Chase laid back and grabbed the middle rope. The pressure on the champion intensified, causing the official to look back at Ashley who was once again propped up on her elbows.

Zack: One of the oldest tricks in the book, and clearly still as effective as it ever was. And more damage being done to that knee every second this stays applied.

Claire: This has got to be torture for Nadia, but somehow she’s finding the will to stay in this match. She’s absolutely refusing to give up the Diamond Championship tonight!

When the referee returned her attention to Nadia, Ashley grabbed the middle rope again. The champion became very animated a second time, showing the agony she was feeling before the referee spun around quickly to catch Chase this time. She immediately broke the hold for Nadia, and Ashley rolled to her stomach and was halfway out of the ring over the apron with Kyle kneeling down in front of her.

Claire: That time she got caught red handed but still, Nadia’s in absolute agony and I’m sure Ashley’s only getting advice on how to cause more injury to the Champ to ensure she leaves with the title.

Zack: I…I think there may be more than that going on. Can we get a camera over there?

Nadia was having trouble as she tried to get up, still with the referee making sure she wanted to continue. Meanwhile, Ashley slid back into the ring fully and had something in her hand and obscured by her arm as she started to get up to her feet. A close up showed she was palming the bell hammer from earlier in the match.

Zack: I knew it! That’s the hammer she kicked under the ring earlier!

Claire: She’s only going to have evil intentions with it too! She could put Nadia out for months if she hits her right with that thing!

The referee moved back as Nadia made it to her feet. She turned around as Ashley went for an uppercut to her chin, but the champion avoided the contact and grabbed her head into a sitout facebuster…and caught the hammer upside the head herself! Kyle’s mouth dropped open as he realized what happened, even though Nadia hadn’t yet. She rolled Chase over and hooked the leg for the cover!

Zack: Nadia sent that hammer right to the dome, and I don’t think she even realizes it!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell to a pop from the Aussie crowd, and Nadia slowly got back to her feet. Neither her nor the referee noticed the hammer under Ashley’s hand as the champion had her hand raised!

Claire: I guess when you live by the bell hammer, sometimes you get beat by the bell hammer! All credit to Nadia for fighting through what I’m sure is excruciating pain and never giving up…though I’m sure she came real close a time or two.

Lexi: Your winner….AND STIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLL Future Shock Diamond Champion……NADIA BEAULIEU!!

Kyle pulled his dazed client out of the ring towards him to check on her, and the referee had a curious look on her face when she saw the bell hammer from earlier. She picked it up and returned it to Lexi as Nadia kissed her Diamond title.

Zack: Ashley tried to use the hammer a second time, and it backfired spectacularly! Nadia retains her Diamond Championship, and is still holding two of Future Shock’s most prestigious titles!

Claire: Nadia proves again that she is a true warrior at heart. Though Chase came very, very close to keeping her unpinned streak alive tonight and leaving with the title. Still, I’m sure when they get back to California, Kyle can still treat her to a very nice belt from a boutique on Rodeo Drive.

Zack: A hammer here, and there’s no telling what we could see next because the Anarchy Championship match is coming up right after this!

The manager headed to the ring, and scooped up the hammer off the mat to show it to the referee. It started a heated argument since the referee didn’t see it. Neither did Nadia, who ended the argument by dropping Kyle with a superkick when he shoved the referee. The fans in Sydney roared in approval at that.

Zack: Well deserved!

Then the show cuts to a commercial for FFW’s Sin & Sacrifice Pay Per View next month on All Access.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:25:29 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 11:20:03 am »

The history built between Charlotte Harker and Sapphire Taylor is shown from the start all the way to the pool party before we cut back to Lexi in the ring.

Lexi: The following contest is a No Disqualification match for the Future Shock Anarchy Championship!

Zack: If there’s a single match on this card that defines biting off more than you can chew, I think it’s this one. Sapphire Taylor got the wrong kind of attention through her antics from Charlotte, and I have a feeling this is going to be a very painful night for our resident Gem Stone.

Claire: The last time the Anarchy Championship was on the line we saw Charlotte and Madyson almost kill each other for it in a brawl that went all the way round the arena. I hope Sapphire and her manager have been very nice to the rest of the Gemstones - she might need their assistance just to survive this evening.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Lexi: From Barstow, California, please welcome the special guest referee for this match, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Ruby stepped into the ring to much fanfare, already decked out in her refereeing attire with some adjustments for her liking.

Zack: And there’s the woman in charge of it all, Claire! If anyone can keep order in chaos, it’s Ruby Tyler. She’s been a referee in Future Shock prior to this, and will face the winner of this match. And now all the referees are gonna want entrance music.

Claire: I’m sure Ruby will call this straight down the middle - the last time she was the referee she did exactly that…last time she was the referee, she had an awful lot to deal with, including Nyx who bit Charlotte on the way to Destiny winning the Anarchy Championship as it’s first Champion.

The loud strumming of a guitar could be heard across the Pa system. As it does we can see the silhouette of a woman on the tron strumming at a guitar. The woman tosses the guitar to the side and as she does she slowly emerges from behind the curtain. Sapphire smiles as she is in a blue glittery attire. She isn’t around as she is with best friend Emerald McAdams. The blue make their way down the ramp to the loud ovation of boos.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring being accompanied by Emerald McAdams, she is “The Shining Star” Sapphire Taylor!!!

Sapphire stops as she takes it all in. She cracks a very wicked grin before she sprints into the ring. She quickly makes her way to her feet where she does a backflip. The crowd just boos loudly as she does. She ignores them as Emerald tells them to be quiet. Sapphire smiles before bouncing about and waiting for things to get underway.

Zack: If this is what Sapphire wanted, so be it. She’s about to get her wish. She wants to be the first Gem Stone to bring some gold back to the band after Diamond came up short at Unstoppable 13 against Mara…and proceeded to get her head kicked off by Ruby Steele. That said, Emerald would be very wise to stay as far away from this as she can.

Claire: How likely do you think that is though, Zack? We know Emerald is going to get involved tonight - even if it’s only to provide a distraction. And would you be even in the slightest bit surprised if we didn’t see some of the other Gemstones make an appearance tonight? Ruby could have her work cut out to keep this just between Charlotte and Sapphire.

Zack: Speaking of the champ…

“Start Me Up” by the Rolling Stones begins to play as Charlotte Harker comes out of the back and bounces on the balls of her feet, taking a moment or two to soak in the atmosphere of the crowd while taking a couple of deep breaths. As the crowd booed her loudly, she shook her head and rolled her eyes, slapping her hand against the faceplate of the title resting on her shoulder to incite more jeers from the crowd.

Lexi: Please welcome the reigning and defending Future Shock Anarchy Champion, standing 6’2” and weighing 157 lbs, she comes from Buffalo, New York….CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

Finally she began to head to the ring, peacock strutting Mick Jagger style all the way there. Climbing up the ring steps, she stands on the apron for the moment, asking the crowd to get louder before she enters the ring through the ropes. Charlotte circled around the ring, holding her title aloft and reveling in the reception that she got from the crowd. Returning to her corner she climbed onto the middle rope, raising the championship belt aloft. Finally she dropped down to the canvas and proceeded to do a couple of last minute stretches, waiting for the referee to come and collect her belt and start the match.

Zack: I’ve not seen one woman irritate Charlotte Harker in quite the same way as Sapphire. And this is a woman who has a history of dealing with large egos. She looks ready to make Sapphire regret every life decision she’s made, and Harker’s only limited by her imagination.

Claire: With Charlotte’s power and her wrestling acumen, it doesn’t take her an awful lot of imagination to hurt someone. Sapphire might just want to apologize, lay down for Charlotte and hope she’s allowed to leave Sydney in one piece. Otherwise she might never be the same again.

Referee Ruby Tyler calls for the bell to the match just as Emerald pulls a toolbox from underneath the ring. It’s encrusted with gems, clearly something that was planned ahead. She glances up to Sapphire before the two exchange a few words. Charlotte looks down to the jewel-encrusted toolbox from the other side of the ring with first a curious expression and then a growingly perturbed one.

Zack: Well we’re already breaking new ground here, Claire. I’ve been to a lot of home repair shops, and I’ve never seen a toolbox like that. I’ve seen them in red and black…but never with what I am assuming are rhinestones.

Claire:  Knowing these girls, it’s probably just costume jewelry hot glue gunned to the outside. Still, I guess this could be something that ends up in the FFW warehouse or maybe in display in the Hall of Fame sometimes.

Sapphire and Charlotte meet in the center of the ring, and it’s Sapphire who starts running her mouth almost immediately. She tells the champion how she’s going to take the title, and make it a Gem Stone trademark, and that she’s unlike anyone she’s ever going to face. Ruby stays in the corner watching and rolling her eyes. But it’s not until Sapphire pats Charlotte on the cheek that the champion grabs her hand and starts laying in rights with the other. Five in a row land with Charlotte still holding her hand before she fires her into the far corner. Taylor lands back first against it before Charlotte comes in with a corner clothesline that crunches her into the corner.

Zack: Unaccustomed to it as she is, I think Sydney is behind the Anarchy Champion tonight! And whoo boy, that’s like getting caught in the corner with a kodiak bear!

Claire: Sapphire might have wanted to have grabbed something out of that toolbox before she got within arms length of Harker. She might not get another chance to, with the way Harker is pounding on her here.

Charlotte started throwing forearms with both hands on either side of Sapphire’s head, almost like she was pawing her like the aforementioned bear. Another hard whip sent her to the far corner before Charlotte followed her in with a running European uppercut that popped her head back until she picked her up by the neck with both hands! She walked out of the corner with Sapphire hanging off the ground before Harker hurled her to the canvas. Meanwhile, Ruby stayed out of the way and watched from a neutral corner.

Zack: Sapphire’s getting thrown around like she’s been in a car wreck, and the wreck is far from over for the challenger. Ruby’s just watching, not much she can do but enjoy the show right now.

Claire: For Ruby this is pretty much just a scouting opportunity from the best seat in the house and she can see whatever the Champion at the end of this has in their locker for when she gets to face them.

Emerald shouted at her client as she was starting to get up, but that didn’t last long before Charlotte used a running kneelift to her head. It knocked the musician backwards into the ropes. When she stumbled forward, the champion scooped her off her feet again into a military press. Up and down she went a few times before Harker walked out from under her, and let her faceplant on the canvas. As Emerald pounded the mat with her hands, she almost got one of those hands stomped when Charlotte passed her.

Zack: I know this is no disqualification, but I don’t think Charlotte needs any weapons to get the job done here. She’s mauling Sapphire, and Emerald almost got her hand flattened!

Claire: All of Sapphire’s early talk about taking the title and making it a Gem Stone trademark…that’s not looking like it’s going to happen unless she can do something to turn this around quickly.

Emerald continued to motivate her client as she was starting to get up again. But Charlotte scooped her over one shoulder, and ran her back first into the corner. She didn’t drop her, only turned around and drove her into the second corner. When she turned towards the corner Ruby was standing in, the “Huntress” got out of the way before Charlotte went to do it a third time. But the slight pause gave Sapphire a chance to slip down to her feet and shove the champion chest first into that corner instead. Harker turned around into a lungblower before Sapphire made the first cover of the match!

Zack: I don’t think that’s gonna be enough, Sapphire!

ONE!!

Ruby’s hand hit the mat once before Charlotte used both hands to lift Sapphire off the cover and send her rolling in another direction. The champion sat up a half second before Taylor got to her feet, and looked over her shoulder at her with a glare.

Claire: Sapphire with the first pinfall…and it looks to me like she’s only managed to piss off Harker more. This could get really, really bad for Sapphire tonight.

Harker was almost to her feet when Sapphire darted past her, using a running neckbreaker to take her back down to the mat. She waved towards Emerald who opened the toolbox, and produced…a nightstick. McAdams tossed it to the challenger as Charlotte was getting up again, and drove the weapon into Charlotte’s chest. It stopped her in her tracks for a moment before she drove it into Harker’s body four more times and used it to give her an uppercut to the chin that finally put her down again.

Zack: I’ve never seen a nightstick in a toolbox either, and that may be just the equalizer Sapphire needs to keep Charlotte reeling.

Claire: Sapphire has to stay on her and has to try and keep her down. If the Moose gets a chance to use her strength or her power, this’ll go south for the challenger in a hurry.

Harker was a little slower to get up this time, and was clutching her abdomen as a result. Another shot with the nightstick to the back of her neck put her down before Sapphire covered her with the nightstick pressed against her throat to choke her at the same time. Ruby slid into position to make the count.

Zack: A different kind of cover, and you can tell Sapphire wants to be done sooner than later!

ONE!

T-NO.

Charlotte returned the favor by grabbing her around the throat, and starting to choke her as well. The stronger champion shoved her off, and started back to her feet. As Taylor was trying to breathe, she broke Charlotte’s choke with another shot to the solar plexus with the nightstick.

Claire: The defending Champion is fighting through but we’re seeing the impact that nightstick is having and the way it’s helping Sapphire stay on top here. But there’s still an awful lot of work for the Gem Stone to do.

With the champion still clutching her body as she reeled on her feet, Sapphire hit the far side ropes and used it to clothesline her to the mat. She rolled the champion onto her stomach, and used the weapon to apply a camel clutch with the bar pressed against her throat. Ruby dropped down near Charlotte to see if she wanted to quit, but it was made quickly clear that wasn’t the case.

Zack: Not a bad idea here at all. Sapphire’s using it to try to choke Charlotte out, that’ll definitely slow her down if not put her into dreamland if she doesn’t find a way out. I can’t see her ever quitting to Sapphire.

Claire: This is a two fold attack here. Sapphire is choking her out and potentially putting her to sleep and also putting pressure on her lower back. That said though, if Harker can power up to her feet, Sapphire could find herself in trouble.

Taylor leaned back, attempting to pull the bar even tighter against Harker’s neck to choke her out. Ruby checked again, still getting the same reply before Charlotte used her free hand to try to get her fingers under the bar at her neck. It worked, and she got the other hand under it too before she started to get to all fours. Sapphire’s eyes widened as she looked down at the slowly rising champion, and broke the hold before using the nightstick to club the back of her head to put her down again. Sapphire quickly rolled her over and made a lateral press.

Zack: Sapphire didn’t hook her arms in that hold, and Charlotte was able to break free. She might have knocked her out!

ONE!!!

TWO-NO!

As soon as Ruby’s hand hit the mat the second time, Charlotte kicked out. Emerald shouted to her client to bludgeon her with the weapon, and Sapphire got to her feet to do just that. As she was about to drive it into Charlotte’s face, the champion caught it with both hands and started to get up. Then it became a tug of war.

Claire: This is not the position that Sapphire wants to be in. If Claire gets control of the nightstick, Sapphire could end up a bloody mess. I hope Emerald packed more than that into the toolbox!

Being the stronger of the two, Charlotte snatched it out of her hands. Sapphire immediately bolted from the ring as the champion broke the nightstick in half over her knee and tossed it to the mat. She headed out after her as Sapphire was heading for the toolbox to find another weapon…at least until she saw Charlotte coming and bolted again. Harker caught up with her at the barricade, and used a running boot to the face to send her over the top into the front row. The champion climbed over it after her as the ringside fans started to scatter in both directions.

Claire: We might want to try and evacuate that area. We’ve seen what Charlotte can do when she starts to use the whole arena as her playground!

Zack: I don’t blame Sapphire, I’d want to get away too! Remember though, fans, this match has to end in the ring. They can go anywhere they want, but it can only end between the ropes.

Sapphire tried to get away from her, but Charlotte grabbed her by the hair and yanked her back. She spun the challenger around to lay in a few right hands before picking her up again, this time for a running powerslam into the front row of chairs. Harker picked up one of them, and crashed it across Sapphire’s back with a resounding noise. She then placed it around her neck and drove the chair into the floor, causing Taylor to start gasping and choking with her steel chair collar around her neck. It was at this point Emerald went back into the toolbox.

Zack: She may well wreck Sapphire’s throat at this rate, and the champion is having a good time right now! Sapphire must get away from her somehow.

Claire: I know you said this could only end in the ring, Zack, but if Charlotte keeps targeting the neck like that, Ruby might want to stop this and try to save Sapphire’s future career.

Charlotte found a fan’s bottled water, and helped herself to a quick gulp before pulling the chair free from Sapphire’s neck. She grabbed her by the head, and drove her face into the handrail that led up the stairs. Sapphire fell to her knees, still coughing and now holding her head. It was then that Taylor started moving going into the crowd, trying to put the fans between herself and Charlotte. The Anarchy Champion followed after her as Sapphire pushed fans behind in front of Charlotte as she circled back to the barricade to return to ringside.

Zack: Sapphire’s using our fans as human shields to get away from Charlotte, and that’s not wise on a lot of levels. They’re here to see the show, not be involved in it!

Claire: Thank God we’re in Australia Zack. If this was West Virginia there’d probably be an ambulance chase rounding these folks up, collecting information and getting ready to file a class action against us.

Charlotte made her way through the crowd as Sapphire hopped the barricade to ringside again. Emerald ran straight to her, and handed her something before running away again. Taylor headed towards the ring just as Charlotte returned to ringside. And when she grabbed the challenger from behind, Sapphire turned towards her and threw a brown powder into her face. Harker immediately grabbed her face with both hands, blindly trying to grab something to get it off her face. An empty bottle lay on the ground showing what it was: cayenne pepper.

Claire: Dear God!! That’s going to sting and hurt like a real bi–!! Harker’s fighting blind here and could be ripe for the picking!!

Zack: She used the whole damn bottle, I think. It’s empty, and Charlotte’s in agony and doesn’t know what’s happening around her.

Sapphire used a drop toe hold to send Charlotte face first into the steps before grabbing the back of her head to smash it against the steel repeatedly. The champion was still clutching her face, and barely managed to pieface Sapphire backwards a few steps. When she made it back to her feet, Charlotte was throwing wild right hands with Sapphire well out of reach.

Zack: Charlotte can’t see what’s in front of her, she’s just throwing hands hoping one of them connects to the challenger. Maybe it was a trap, Claire! Maybe this was the plan all along!

Claire: Maybe. With the pain Charlotte’s in, it’s causing her to not think straight either. She’s just reacting on instinct and a prayer right now!

Sapphire looked very amused now as she ran behind the champion, using a bulldog to send her face first into the floor. The Sydney crowd was trying to get Charlotte back into the match, but the Anarchy Champion was still all but blinded as she tried to get to her feet. Ruby watched inside the ring as Sapphire yelled at Charlotte to get up as she mocked her by walking around as though she couldn’t see too. Harker made it to her feet and stumbled into the broadcast booth accidentally, and fired a right hand just over Zack and Claire’s head.

Zack: This is way too close to the action for me! Charlotte, she’s about a meter behind you! Don’t hit us!

Claire: You might wanna keep your head down there Zack! Better safe than sorry. There’s water right on the desk in front of you, Moose.

Charlotte’s hands fumbled across the desk, finding Claire’s monitor and then their notes and finally a bottled water with the lid off. The Anarchy Champion snatched it off the table, and threw her head back to pour it all over her face. She threw the empty bottle down, and grabbed the other one sitting in front of Zack to pour it out on her face as well. The water got in her eyes, nose and mouth though as she was trying to wash it all away. Just as she got some of her vision back, Sapphire darted towards her with a bicycle knee to the jaw before shoving her back into the ring. Charlotte was groggy, but was blinking now as she was starting to see again.

Zack: She got that stuff all in her eyes, her nose and her mouth. But right now, it’s all about being able to see again for Charlotte! This thing is back in the ring now, and Sapphire may want to put this match away as soon as possible if she can.

Claire: Harker can fight through the pain…the blindness though is near impossible. If she can see, then Sapphire has to put this away now. I would not want to be here if Charlotte starts to Moose up and mount a comeback!!

Taylor headed for the corner as Charlotte was getting to her feet. She pulled her head towards her for a tornado DDT into the mat. Taylor headed back to the corner again, and landed a frog splash before she went for the cover.

Zack: Sapphire with a sense of urgency here, and you can’t fault her for that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THRE-NO.

The champion got her shoulder up before the three touched the mat. She pounded her fist in annoyance before Emerald hopped onto the apron….and immediately froze in her tracks when she caught the attention of the referee!

Claire: Looks like Emerald just got caught about to put her hand in the cookie jar and she’s having second thoughts about whatever it was she was about to do.

Sapphire’s face turned to anger after seeing that, and she immediately got into Ruby’s face. The “Huntress” watched as Taylor demanded she stop intimidating her manager and show her the respect that she deserves. Ruby flipped her a bird in response.  That’s when the shoving started as Sapphire continued to annoy Ruby with her antics. It was when she piefaced Ruby backwards that the “Huntress” returned the favor.

Zack: This isn’t a good idea, Sapphire! Ruby has been about as hands off as anyone could be, allowing damn near everything in this No DQ match! But she’s not Sapphire’s opponent.

Claire: Nope, but she could be if Sapphire could stay focused. She had Charlotte weakened but every second she spends in a back and forth with Tyler is just going to give the Anarchy Champion recovery time.

Emerald hopped back onto the apron before grabbing Ruby’s arms from behind, and that’s when Sapphire started unloading with right hands to the jaw one after the other. An elbow to the top of her head landed before Sapphire threw Ruby through the ropes to the outside. She dusted her hands off and turned around as Charlotte was back on her feet, and mowed her down with a massive spear! She was still trying to get all her vision back, clear by her blinking and still rubbing her eyes. But she gritted her teeth as she scooped up the challenger, and used a gorilla press to hurl her from the ring into the barricade!

Claire: Harker just threw the challenger like she was a lawn dart!! Straight into the damn barricade too!! Got to hand it to Emerald, she’s a brave woman to grab hold of Ruby like that!

Zack: It’s easy to be brave when you got backup, but now we don’t have a referee for the moment. And that’s not going to end well for anyone involved!

Charlotte went out after her as Sapphire was crawling up the ramp. The musician got to her feet, only for Harker to grab her head to give her a bulldog into the LED wall at the top of the stage. The lights blinked a few times as a result, and Charlotte planted her head between her legs. She hoisted her up for a running powerbomb into the apron that dropped Taylor to the floor.

Zack: Jesus, from the top of the stage at high speed into the apron! The Anarchy Champion has had ENOUGH of Sapphire!

Claire: I can’t say I blame her and Emerald seems to have just disappeared! You’d think without the referee, she might be a little braver in standing up for her client here.

She hoisted Taylor up and tossed her back into the ring before rolling in after her and making the cover with both hands pressed against her chest. The fans counted the fall.

Fans: ONE!! TWO!! THREEEEEEE!!

Unfortunately that count didn’t count as Charlotte wiped her eyes again and glanced around for Ruby, who was now getting back to her feet on the floor. Emerald didn’t notice her though, and Tyler mowed her down with a bull hammer elbow to the jaw that sent the manager to the floor.

Zack: One hell of a receipt for Emerald for the two on one attack moments ago, and it looks like Ruby’s ready to resume her duties.

Claire: Ruby’s pulled herself together after getting Pearl Harbour’d by the two Gem Stones and Emerald fully deserved all of that elbow shot to the jaw…I hope she needs the work of an emergency dentist tonight!

Tyler saw the cover, and rolled back into the ring to make the count as Charlotte kept the lateral press.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Sapphire got her shoulder up in time, causing Charlotte to shake her head and get back to her feet. She dragged her thumb across her throat as she looked down at the musician.

Zack: Sapphire had a lot of time to realize what was going on. Had Ruby been able to make the count sooner, this would be over, I think!

Claire: I agree. This would be over. As it is, it looks like Sapphire’s in for another painful couple of seconds before we put this into the record books.

Taylor looked towards the toolbox, and tried to go towards it. Taylor was starting to  go  through it herself looking for something before Charlotte went to get her opponent. She planted Sapphire’s head between her legs again just as it looked like Taylor had something in her hand.

Zack: One more powerbomb ought to do it! What’s she got in her hands?!

Harker hoisted her up for what looked like a jackknife powerbomb this time, and drove Taylor into the canvas. It caused her to drop what she was holding just as Charlotte scooped her up for her side slam backbreaker and made the cover.

Zack: No one’s getting up from that!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ruby called for the bell, and the champion rose back to her feet and had her hand raised. The Sydney crowd was very pleased with that decision.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……AND STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL Future Shock Anarchy Champion….CHARLOTTE HARKER!!

Claire: Charlotte overcame the odds with Emerald helping Sapphire at every twist and turn - despite Ruby’s presence as the referee and promise to keep this all fair and even. I imagine Charlotte is going to be even more driven to keep this title when she meets Tyler after tonight.

Ruby handed her the Anarchy Championship, which Harker raised above her head. She looked down to Sapphire with total disdain and over her shoulder to Emerald still down on the floor from Ruby’s elbow earlier.

Zack: Charlotte’s reign at the top of the Anarchy division continues after a wild title defense. She’s gonna want to checked out and definitely wash all that off her face.

Claire: Emerald might want to get out of here. She didn’t make any friends tonight and her client is still flat on her back looking at the lights. I’m sure Charlotte wouldn’t have any qualms with breaking her in two as well.

Charlotte stepped out to the floor, still trying to clear the pepper till she looked over to see what Sapphire dropped that Emerald tried to pass her: a taser. The champion moved around the corner as Emerald took off in the other direction, and dropped the taser onto the floor before stomping it into multiple pieces.

Zack: That’s what she had, Claire! She was gonna use that taser on Charlotte….and the champion just made sure it’d never get used on anyone!

Claire: And Emerald might be glad that Charlotte just had a long and gruelling match and isn’t in the mood for getting into a foot race with her.

Charlotte turned to head back up the ramp, but soon found someone standing at the top of it instead. It was a woman with dark blonde hair with a clipboard in he rhand. She signed whatever was attached to the clipboard, and locked eyes with both Ruby and then Charlotte. The camera panned down to see the signature on a Future Shock contract before a close up revealed it was

Zack: Kristina Spencer?! We haven’t seen her in weeks….Looking at that contract makes me think we’re gonna see a lot more of her! A new shark just got dropped into the Anarchy division!

Claire: The division keeps on heating up and Charlotte is going to get a lot busier and tested a lot more if she wants to keep hold of that title much longer.

Charlotte and Ruby exchanged glances and kept wary eyes on Spencer as the show went to a commercial for Sin & Sacrifice.

The Motor City Maidens

Recorded Earlier Today….

A clip from the recent pool party airs where we see both Allison and Stephanie Sullivan attacking Serafina DeCaro as she’s handcuffed to a door handle while she was supposed to be competing on the show. Then we cut back to the live broadcast, and find the sisters and Fiona along with Kyle Kilmeade.

Kyle: Surprise surprise, I bet you didn’t expect to see these two ladies again, now did you?

He asks as he moves to stand behind Allison and Stephanie.

Kyle: Allow me to re-introduce you to them, in case you don’t remember. This right here is Stephanie Sullivan, and she’s been in FFW before now. The only difference is she’s back and  better than she ever was.

He waved his hand down beside her, as if to make his point.

Stephanie: It has been a long time but can I just say it feels great to be back. When I heard Fiona was coming to Future Shock and Crystal to FFW I knew I had to be in this environment. So I am back and it’s time to showcase what it means to be Simply Scandalous

Then Kyle turned his attention to the woman on her right.

Kyle: This is Allison Sullivan. She’s been in FFW before too, and has only improved in her time away. I don’t have to introduce either of them to Serafina, because they got really well acquainted back at the pool party.

Allison: 5 6 7 8 who do we appreciate it?! The Sullivans or should I say the Motor City Maidens are in Future Shock and there isn’t enough jeers that will be able to stop what we have planned. Just wait and watch to see what unfolds.

Kyle: And in case you’re wondering, both of them are now important parts of the Future Shock roster. You’ll be seeing much more of them as the weeks go by, just like you’ve already gotten to see…

Then he gives his attention to the redhead of the trio herself.

Kyle: FIona. The woman who has been on Gwen’s bad side for a while now and is issuing a challenge to either Madyson or Gwen for the Nova title. We don’t really care which one it is, Fiona is more than capable of getting past either one of them.

Fiona: It really doesn't matter. As long as they are in my way I predict a tornado that is going to rip through either of them.

Kyle: As for Serafina, well if she wants to push it further, pick whoever you want. Pick all of them. You were made as an example at the pool party, maybe it didn’t sink in enough. We’ll help drive that home again, no worries. As for the rest of the Future Shock roster who gets in the way, it sucks to be you.

Stephanie smirks

Stephanie: No… Don’t pick anyone but me. We have unfinished business that ranges from the No Surrender division and I got something to prove. So I will be your huckleberry.

The trio headed off camera with Kyle behind them as the show went back to the ring for the next match.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:32:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 11:20:14 am »

After a video package detailing the months of history between the two tag teams, the show cuts back to a darkened arena as spotlights shine towards the rafters where the steel cage is hanging over the ring.

Zack: In what is surely one of the most anticipated tag matches in the history of Future Shock…not to mention the first time we’ve had one inside a steel cage…. I have been looking forward to this for weeks!

Claire: This has been building for months and months, slowly getting more and more heated between these four women. This is probably not going to be one for the kids or those of a nervous disposition.

As the lights come up, we find Lexi at ringside instead of standing in the ring. She looks up to the cage for a second before she begins.

Zack: Look at Lexi. I don’t blame her, I wouldn’t want to be in the cage either. She can introduce them from the floor, that’s fine.

Claire: Depending on who comes out first, there’s a very good chance that this contest could start before they even make it to the ring and into the cage. If I was Lexi, I’d have asked to announce these entrances from concourse level. Or one of the skyboxes.

As “La Bamba” by Los Lobos begins to play a spotlight lights up the entranceway, picking up both girls as they dance out onto the middle of the stage, feet moving quickly and hips swaying, both have red roses in their hair, tucked behind an ear. The pair pause at the top of the entrance ramp, striking a pose back to back, grinning at the crowd before Dani starts to head towards the ring while Fran dances in place on the stage. Dani’s hips continue to sway as she keeps her feet on the floor while dancing down to the ring, hands moving around her body to accentuate and draw attention to her figure. As she reaches the halfway point, her partner skips down after her, before showing off with a back flip and a no-hand cartwheel.

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the extraordinary team of “The Divine” Dani Ruiz and “Fuego Furiousa” Frani Garcia… LATINA HEAT!!!

When Gracia makes it to the bottom of the entrance ramp, she chooses a guy in the front row, flirting with him a little bit before she takes the flower from her hair and presents it to him...only to crush the flower in her head before spinning away. She darts towards Dani as the girl stands by the ring apron, using her to leapfrog onto the apron and immediately drop into the splits before she slithered backwards into the ring, rolling back and coming to her feet where Frani hopped up onto the middle rope, leaning forward and blowing a kiss to the crowd, telling the guys this was as close as they were ever going to get. While she did so, her partner launched herself underneath the bottom rope into the ring, rolling onto her back as she did so and kipped up onto her feet. She pulled a muscle pose for the crowd, showing off her abs before pulling the flower from her hair and tossing it carelessly to the floor. The two women discuss something before Francesca points towards the timekeeper’s table, and Daniela rolls out of the ring and heads right for it. Dani gets into what looks like an argument with Lexi as she tries to grab something behind her.

Zack: Latina Heat arrived in Future Shock several months ago, and have been in the Belles’ business practically from day one! And….what’s she doing?

Claire: I don’t know, but these two have a special ability to twist reality - if it benefited them, they’d argue the sky is green. Getting into an argument with them is only going to prove to be very frustrating.

There seemed to be a sense of urgency with Dani before she finally shoved Lexi into her seat, and snatched something off the table before rolling back into the ring. Referee Melinda Davis made it to the ring as Dani showed what she had to Francesca. It looked like a toggle switch, which she clicked and the cage started lowering towards the ring.

Zack: That’s the cage controls, Claire! They’re bringing it down!

Claire: It looks like they don’t want to wait! Though I’m sure they’ve got some sort of plan and this is all part of whatever they’ve cooked up to deal with the Belles.

The cage lowered around the ring, and was hooked to the posts by the production crew. That’s when Francesca produced a chain from one boot and a padlock from the other. She darted for the cage door, and used her own chain and lock to keep it shut. She tucked the key into her top, sharing a nod with her partner.

Zack: They brought their own lock and key, Claire. I…I think they’re trying to keep the Belles from even getting into this cage.

Claire: How long do you think it’ll be before they realize they can’t win the match if Arabella and Angelina can’t get in the ring with them?

Zack: Not just that, but there may be a fly in the ointment here.

Lexi: And their opponents…..

As the intro to Fall Out Boy’s “Immortals” hits, Arabella Townshend and Angelina Fantastica enter from opposite sides of the stage, meeting in the middle at the top of the ramp with a high-five that sets off bursts of pyro. The two of them then take off down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as they approach the ring.

Lexi: Now making their way to the ring - the British Belle Arabella Townshend, the Shaolin Stunna Angelina Fantastica, from London to Staten Island to right here in Future Shock, they are the Shaolin Belles!

Arabella and Angelina have solemn looks on their faces as they look at one another, while the Heat encourage them to come get them. The former tag champions shake the cage door as the production crew at ringside tell them they don’t have the key to get it open. Both Francesca and Daniela mock them from inside as the referee demands they give her the key to open the door. The Belles exchange glances again and hop onto the cage to climb over the top to get inside instead!

Claire: If you can’t go through the door, you can always climb over the top…and this might end up going really, really badly for the Heat here. I can’t see the Belles just calmly climbing down and letting the referee ring the bell, can you?

Zack: Not at all, this is what I was talking about. They can lock the door if they want, but there’s more than one way in AND out of this cage! Who needs the door?! The Belles are on their way up….and the entirety of Sydney is right behind them!

As the Belles start to climb up the cage, the Heat give each other a glance and start doing the same thing…only on the other side of the ring. Arabella and Angelina make it over the top into the cage, and quickly hop down to the apron and go through the ropes. Since the Heat are still in the ring, referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell to start the match. Arabella and Angelina race across to the other side to get the Heat, who are already halfway up the cage wall and heading for the top to go over.

Zack: There goes the bell, and the Heat are halfway to the top of the cage on their way out! They’re gonna try to win this without even getting a hand laid on them, that’s why they wanted the key!

Claire: I don’t think I blame them. Arabella and Angelina by all accounts have been fuming for the last couple of months and are very much ready to take it all out on Francesca and Daniela tonight - if they get the chance.

The Belles scaled the wall as quickly as they could, but the Heat picked up their pace and made it to the top of the cage. They each swung a leg over before the Belles grabbed their legs that were still inside the cage, and found themselves stuck. The Sydney crowd was roaring at this point as the Belles had a deathgrip on each of their ankles. They tried to pull the brunettes down by that leg without much success…until they let their own feet dangle over the mat and were pulling them back in that way!

Zack: Arabella and Angelina are hanging off the side of the cage by Daniela and Francesca’s legs… I don’t think they’re gonna make it out now!

Claire: It’d be Supergirl levels of strength that we’ve not seen from either of these girls before tonight to win from here. They pretty much have to come down and try to survive in the cage.

The weight of two grown women pulling on their legs started to bring the Heat back over the cage. The brunettes swung their free leg back over and started trying to stomp at their hands to get them to let go. But the Belles ended up grabbing the other leg when they started that, and the Heat slid off the top of the cage, now just hanging by their hands as the Belles landed back on the canvas, still pulling on their legs.

Zack: They either had to get both legs back in the cage or lose one each, and now they’re literally hanging by their fingers because the Belles have control of both legs! I’ve never seen a cage match like this!

Claire: They’re getting turned into Latina Stretch Armstrongs here! Still, Francesca might not mind too much if you tell her that Jake likes tall women…

When the Belles landed back on the mat, they started pulling even harder now. They gave one big yank…two yanks…and on the third, the Heat lost their grip and landed in the ring, face to face and eye to eye with the Shaolin Belles. The fans were even louder now just a second before the fists started flying! The Belles were starting to get the better of the exchange as Davis was trying to separate them, telling this is supposed to be a tag team match and not tornado rules. But Arabella and Angelina didn’t seem to care. Arabella sent Dani into the corner with a hard whip, only to follow her in when she stopped herself and turned around with a running shoulder tackle! Angelina had Francesca pressed against the ropes, landing haymakers with impunity followed by one knife edge chop after another.

Zack: Davis is right, it’s not tornado rules…but I don’t think the Belles care right now! There are months of frustration being unleashed on the bodies of Latina Heat!

Claire: To be honest, Zack…they’re in a cage and no one mentioned anything at all about disqualifications in this contest. Davis might just have to let this go and count the falls when – if – they come

After four chops to the chest, Angelina grabbed Francesca’s head and sent her face first into the far wall. The brunette’s head hit the cage wall, and sent her to the canvas under the ropes. Davis told Angelina to get to her corner, but the New Yorker was more interested in trying to grab Francesca by the head. Garcia started firing kicks from her back, trying to keep the former Nova Champion at bay. She managed to land a couple shots, and scrambled back to her feet. She got to her feet long enough for Fantastica to scoop her up into an atomic drop across the top rope. That froze Francesca in place before Angelina reached for her head and bounced it off the cage wall to cause her to fall to the mat.

Zack: The cage is already getting some action here as Francesca’s felt it on her head twice, and Angelina is all kinds of fired up now! Landing on that top rope didn’t help matters.

Claire: It looks like cold, hard steel might extinguish the Fuego Furiousa tonight! Francesca’s absolutely getting her ass handed to her by one of the very best in the business right now.

Angelina headed towards her partner before they sent Daniela across for the ride for a double flapjack on the rebound. The fans were 100% behind the Belles as they pulled her up again. Townshend pinned her arms behind her back as Angelina reminded her about trying to shave her head. Fantastica unloaded with sharp kicks to the body before grabbing two handfuls of Daniela’s hair to send her out to the canvas with a hair mare. The New Yorker looked at her hands as a couple strands of hair fell to the mat.

Claire: That’s got to be satisfying for Angelina and I’m certain she might want to do that an awful lot more. The fans are solidly behind the Belles and the Heat might be staring down the barrel of their first loss.

Zack: They’ve had it coming for a long while, and the Belles are cashing those receipts! Dani did try to shave Angelina’s head, and I’ve learned a LONG time ago you don’t mess with a woman’s hair.

Fantastica yanked her up by the hair once more, and fired knees into her body. Another hair mare sent her back to the mat, and Angelina had a few more strands of Daniela’s hair floating off her fingers to the mat. Meanwhile in the other corner, Francesca was getting back to her feet and checking her head to see if she was bleeding from all the blows to the cage. There was no blood to be found, but Arabella was standing two feet behind her waiting for her to turn around.

Zack: How long has Arabella waited for this moment?! This is the woman who’s been after her boyfriend for months, and I don’t think Francesca knows what’s waiting on her!

Claire: She’s about to find out and look at the quiet rage on Arabella’s face. Francesca might end tonight looking like a Picasso painting!!

Relieved she found no blood on her hands, Francesca turned around into a roundhouse kick to the jaw from Arabella that ignited the crowd. The Brit unloaded with furious right hands to her head, driving her down to her knees on the mat. Townshend bounced off the far side ropes with a knee trembler before pulling Garcia’s head between her legs. She hoisted her up for her powerbomb, but she was too close to the ropes. Garcia grabbed the cage with her hands while Arabella was trying to drive her into the mat. An elbow to the top of Arabella’s head stunned her long enough for Francesca to snap off a hurricanrana to send the Brit down to the mat.

Zack: Francesca has excellent ring awareness for someone who was getting thumped like a melon seconds ago, all credit to her! Does she want to stay on Arabella, go help Dani, or try to get the hell out of this cage?

Claire: I’m sure her survival instinct says escape….but I’m not sure that she can do that to Dani. These two have seemed thick as thieves from day one. I guess tonight we’ll find out if there’s any honour amongst thieves or not!

Francesca pulled Arabella up enough and tied her arms in the ropes. That’s when she returned fire with kicks of her own to the Brit’s body followed by a jumping knee strike to her head to daze her. She glanced behind her to see Angelina with her partner up for what looked like a piledriver. But a superkick from Francesca freed her partner, and sent Angelina to her knees. Garcia pointed out how Arabella was stuck in the ropes, bringing a smile to both their faces as they started double teaming Angelina with blows to her head. They pulled her back to her feet, only to deliver a stalling vertical suplex to drive her into the mat. And when it looked like Arabella was starting to free herself, Daniela blasted her with another knee to the head and went back to join her partner.

Claire: You’ve got to admire the chemistry that the Heat show. If nothing else then at least you can say that they work really well together - which always makes them a dangerous proposition as a tag team.

Zack: If they can keep Arabella tied up in the ropes like this, this is gonna be a short night for them because Angelina isn’t gonna be able to withstand a handicap match.

The Heat continued talking to each other before they both threw Angelina over the top rope. They pulled her up to her feet, and started to grate her face against the steel mesh. Then they bounced her head off the center post of the cage before she fell back through the ropes to the canvas. They both put a boot on her body and wanted a count after that.

Zack: I doubt that’s gonna work…

ONE!!!

TWO!

Zack was right as Angelina kicked out as the two landed on the mat. The girls didn’t seem too bothered about it before they caught Arabella trying to get up again with a double dropkick to her chest.

Claire: Angelina is a lot tougher than that and they’re still doing a bang up job of dividing and conquering the Belles. They can’t get too cocky though because that is something that will bite them in the ass.

The pair taunted Angelina for a moment as they pulled her back to her feet. Danela whipped her across for the ride, only for Francesca to scoop her up on the rebound for a spinebuster. Then they joined forces for a double submission with Daniela applying a Boston crab and Francesca using a crossface. Davis dropped down to ask for a submission, while both of them looked to be enjoying themselves as they turned their heads to chat back and forth with one another.

Claire: Angelina has to be in a Hell of a lot of pain right here. How long can she hold out? Will it be long enough for Arabella to make the save while the Heat seem to be discussing their dinner plans?

Zack: They certainly look like they are taking things lightly now. The Heat have firm control at the moment, but now’s not the time to think everything is in the bag.

Davis checked again, still not getting a submission from Angelina. The Heat continued to chatter among themselves since they were sitting back to back. Daniela complained to her partner about having her hair pulled out, so Francesca gave Angelina’s hair a yank and threw it to the canvas for her. And they both found that very amusing as they chuckled amongst themselves. Angelina still refused to submit, and looked to be getting madder by the second as Arabella was pushing up on her feet on the other side of the ring trying to free herself.

Claire: Angelina is proving to be as tough as they come and I’m absolutely certain that the last thing she wants to do tonight is give the Heat the pleasure of a submission victory.

Zack: I couldn’t agree more. You’d think the Heat were having dinner right now with all the chatting and giggles we’re seeing. But…it looks like someone is very close to crashing the party!

Frani noticed Arabella about to be free, and pointed out to Dani. Ruiz dropped Angelina’s feet, and rushed over towards the Brit…but caught a long legged boot to the face as she approached. It wobbled her backwards as Arabella finally pushed up enough to free her hands, and was back to her feet to a pop from the crowd….followed by a spear to Daniela! Francesca let Angelina go, and went for a flying forearm as Arabella turned around. She was caught in midair though before Townshend launched her with a fallaway slam that sent her into the cage wall before she fell back to the canvas.

Zack: They let Arabella linger too long, Claire! Angelina’s got a few seconds here to get it together, while the Heat deal with a pissed off Brit!

Claire: Arabella’s come back with a vengeance! Dani’s almost been broken in half and Francesca just got her body bounced off the cage wall like she’s a basketball.

Arabella picked up Dani without much trouble, and hung her in the corner in a tree of woe. She fired a few kicks into her body before grabbing the tag rope and tying it around her ankles with a double knot. Townshend looked back to see Angelina trying to pull herself together near the ropes, and then her eyes fell on Francesca who she now had all to herself.

Claire: I don’t think Dani’s going anywhere for a while now and Francesca might be about to regret everything that she’s done and said in the last six months.

Zack: Arabella must have been the British equivalent of a Girl Scout in her childhood, she ties a damn good knot. You gotta know this is what Arabella’s been wanting for months!

She started to stalk towards her as Garcia got to her feet, only for her to turn around and see the Brit staring her in the face. That’s when Frani started hammering forearms to her chest rapidly followed by several knife edge chops and two forearms to the side of her head. Arabella barely budged, and started to smile when Garcia stopped and looked into her face.

Zack: Wow, that was one hell of a flurry from Francesca and…NOTHING. Arabella’s full of adrenaline and look at that smile!

Claire: Well…it was a nice try Francesca and it was good to know you. I hope she’s kept up her health insurance premiums - there’s going to be a LOT of medical bills about to come her way.

Francesca tried to bolt for the cage, but didn’t get far before Arabella spun her around and scooped her up off her feet with both hands around her neck. She hurled her into the cage, and quickly scooped her over one shoulder after that. Townshend used her for a battering ram as she drove her head first into all four walls of the cage. Garcia held her head after the fourth shot, only to eat a running powerslam. Townshend sat up, and looked down to her to tell her they’d only just begun.

Claire: Arabella doesn’t look to be in any kind of hurry tonight. Looks like she wants to take her time now that she’s got the upperhand and the source of all frustration at her mercy.

Zack: The Heat have tried to end this match multiple times with attempts at pinfalls, submissions, and escapes. The Belles haven’t tried ONCE.

Dani was pulling herself up in the corner at this point, and realized her feet were tied up. She began frantically trying to undo Arabella’s knot without much success. Garcia was pulled back to her feet in a rear waistlock as Arabella delivered one German suplex after another. Each time, Francesca tried to grab the ropes with less and less energy before the seventh one landed, crashing her into the mat. And that was when referee Malcolm Parks headed towards the ring.

Zack: Seven German suplexes in a row, Claire! Arabella’s a machine, and–what’s he doing here?!

Claire: Not much? He’s stuck on the outside and can only watch as Arabella suplexes Francesca into oblivion…just like all of these fans!

Parks headed to Dani’s corner, and shoved a pair of scissors through the mesh that landed on the canvas. Dani spotted it, and snatched them up quickly and cut her restraints. She flashed a smile at him before getting back to her feet, and catching Arabella with a running punt between her legs to stop her in her tracks. She started trying to get her partner up as Angelina was back to her feet now, and took off towards her before they traded right hands in the center of the ring.

Claire: Thanks to Parks, Dani’s free and she’s stopped Arabella…I don’t know how much joy she’ll get in a fist fight with a girl from New York though.

Zack: I think we can safely say that Parks is a corrupt official at this point!

Angelina was getting the better of the fistfight until Dani snatched her arms up for a full nelson slam. Both of them put the boots to her before Francesca made the cover.

Zack: Now we’re back to a handicap match…but possibly for not much longer!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NO!!

Angelina got her shoulder off the mat in time before the three came down. Dani pulled Davis back to her feet, and started giving her flack for not counting a three. They told her to do it again, while Francesca hooked both legs this time.

Claire: I’ve never once seen a wrestler argue with an official and have the result go in their favour. They’d be a lot better off focusing all their energies on keeping Angelina down for the three.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEE-NO!

Once more, Fantastica got her shoulder up and Dani yanked Davis back to her feet. Another verbal flack came the referee’s way….before Francesca grabbed the back of her head and dropped her with a reverse DDT.

Zack: She….she just took out the referee and—--NO!

Parks pulled his shirt off over his head to reveal his referee shirt underneath. Francesca waved him over to the door, and started feeling for the key in her top.

Claire: I suppose…he is still an FFW official. At least for now. I don’t think he’s got many career prospects after this match is done.

Zack: If he has a job tomorrow, I’ll be shocked! Francesca’s gonna let him in so they can win this whether they actually do it legally or not.

Garcia found the key, and opened the padlock for the referee to head up the steps and let himself in. Both girls invited him, but he froze in his tracks. When they both looked to see what he saw, that’s when they caught Arabella rushing them with a double clothesline. Fantastica was back to her feet as well as the Belles used double big boots to the chest to send them into the ropes before landing high back body drops to send them back to the mat. Then the Belles invited him to come in!

Zack: Yeah, go on in, Parks! Go ahead!

Claire: The lions are inviting the gazelle into their den and I don’t think Parks is about as interested in that as the Belles are in stepping through the door and winning the match.

Arabella went towards the door to grab him, but when she reached through, he slammed the door on the top of her head and dropped her to her knees. That infuriated Angelina as the crooked official darted around the corner. Dani and Francesca grabbed Angelina from behind and fired her across to the far side. As Garcia scooped her up, Dani criss-crossed from the other direction to catch her with a 3D to the canvas. Dani dove across her for the cover with the leg hooked, but Davis was still down and Parks was almost halfway up the ramp when he looked up to see the video wall and what was going on. He immediately turned back around.

Claire: That was quite the impact right there….but there’s no way Parks is getting back to the ring and making the three count before Angelina gets a shoulder up. If he cares about that.

Zack: This is the wildest steel cage match I’ve ever seen, and I’m being told we’re about to have incoming in a matter of seconds!

Parks started back towards the ring, specifically the door on the opposite side. But he was soon joined as someone sprinted down from the back, turned him around and slugged him in the mouth to drop him like a rock. The man who did it shook his hand with a pained look, but the fans in Sydney gave Jake a very loud welcome!

Zack: Way to go, Jake! I don’t think he’s gonna get fined for striking an official either! Throws a good right hook too.

Claire: The way he landed that, Parks didn’t stand a chance! Jake might seem like a nice guy…but I don’t think you wanna go ahead and piss him off when he can throw hands like that!

Francesca was not the least bit happy as she shouted at him from inside the cage, which he heard but was rubbing his hand from hitting the referee. The argument didn’t last long as Angelina was back up now, and scooped Garcia onto her shoulders for an electric chair. Arabella yanked Dani down to the mat with a seated triangle choke, while Angelina locked in a Texas cloverleaf very close by!

Zack: Look at this! The Heat aren’t the only ones who know about submissions, and they are caught dead to rights! The unfortunate part of this is we got two referees down, one crooked as hell and the other still suffering from a DDT.

Claire: I’ve got a feeling, Zack, the Belles don’t care. I’m not sure they’re ready to win this match as much as they are still wanting to punish their nemeses in the ring.

Unfortunately they were too close together. Garcia reached out with a thumb to Arabella’s eye to blind her, causing her to let go and clutch her face. Frani slapped her partner to wake her up, and Dani then caught Angelina with a boot to the side of the head to cause her to let go. Then it was all four women on the mat trying to recover.

Zack: You might not like it, but that was damn good teamwork from Latina Heat! And if I were them, I’d make tracks for that open door right now!

Claire: They’ve certainly got each other’s backs in there. You’ve got to kinda admire the way they’re sticking together through thick and thin. I don’t know if they’d make it as far as the door…but I guess if you don’t try then you’ll never know.

Francesca got to her hands and knees finally, and started dragging Arabella to the ropes. She reached down into her boot, and pulled out something before she grabbed Arabella’s arm and tried to zip tie it to the bottom rope….but Arabella was fighting her to stop it! A third referee, Stephen Wilson, started towards the ring at this point.

Zack: For the love of God, the Heat’s boots must look like a home improvement store with everything that they brought tonight! She’s trying to zip tie Arabella’s wrist to the ropes…but Arabella ain’t having it!

Claire: Latina Heat are doing whatever it takes to survive tonight. It feels like they came with a plan for almost every eventuality here, but they’re struggling to pull them off!

A headbutt to the face disoriented Arabella long enough for Dani to tie her arm to the middle rope. She scampered towards the door, and crawled out halfway until Angelina grabbed her by the boot. But a curb stomp from Dani broke her grip before she shoved her partner out the door and followed after her. Wilson called for the bell after that, and the Sydney fans met them with nothing but boos.

Claire: They finally managed to pull it off, Zack. They took a beating and were punished by both members of the Belles - they’ll be feeling this for a long while tonight…but they’ve found a way to escape; to survive.

Lexi: Your winners of the match by escaping the cage…….LATINA HEAT!!!

The girls almost held each other up as they leaned against the cage wall for a moment, but then gave each other a smile and a hug. They started towards the ramp, and Garcia gave a cold stare to Jake as she passed him. They stepped over the referee like he was just debris before raising their hands at the bottom of the ramp.

Zack: If nothing else, it looks like Francesca wants nothing to do with Jake now. And you can tell what Parks meant to them too, they just left him. Latina Heat has picked up the hardest fought win of their short careers by hook and by crook…but mostly crook.

Claire: Jake finally seems to have gotten the message across to her and Parks….I sincerely hope that whatever he got out of this deal was worth it. The record books will show a win for Dani and Frani tonight but the Belles took them to Hell and back in a memorable, history-making encounter here in Sydney!

Dani retrieved the shoes that were thrown under the ring at the start of the show before the pair headed towards the back. And then the show cuts to a commercial for Future Shock’s next big event in Las Vegas.

Shaw’s Comeback

The show goes to footage shot over the last three weeks where we see the first Pure Champion meeting with multiple doctors alongside her manager. In one office, we meet one doctor whose name appears on the screen as he speaks.

Dr. Marchand: In my professional opinion, Miss O’Neill’s leg as is close to 100% as it can be at this time. I would say she should be cleared by me no later than the first week of September.

Then we see her and Kyle shaking hands with the doctor. Next we see another doctor as he addresses the camera with a British accent.

Dr. Dunning: After careful examination and tracking her progress, it is my opinion that Miss O’Neill will be ready to resume her career imminently. I have seen nothing but progress and no lasting signs of damage done to her leg as a result of her last match.

Shaw and Kyle thank him as well before they turn to the camera.

Kyle: The last time Shaw and I addressed you, I told you that she was going to need three doctors to clear her before I agreed to let her back into the ring again. I’ve had her see doctors from 3 countries since then. You’ve just heard what Dr. Marchand from Minnesota said…and Dr. Dunning from Yorkshire in England. The last will be Dr. Mercer in Canada. And if he gives the all clear, those sleepless nights much of the Future Shock roster thought was behind them come back with a vengeance. I’ve documented this road to recovery for a simple reason: to show all of you that Shaw accepts nothing less than the best. I could have taken her to three doctors in a strip mall if I wanted, but these men are among the best in their fields. Nothing but the best. It’s how she handles everything, not the least of which when it comes to her health and well being.

Shaw nodded her head in agreement.

Shaw: This isn’t to give any of you hope. This isn’t Kyle’s attempt to prove that I’m merely human…that I can be hurt. No. This is just proof - yet again - that I don’t accept second best. My recovery has been approached in the exact same way I approach my training and my preparation for my matches - meticulously. You’ve heard from two of the best doctors in the world…and they’ve said my knee is back to 100%. You’re going to hear from the BEST doctor in the world, when it comes to knee injuries, and he’d going to tell you that if he hadn’t seen the x-rays and the MRIs and all the rest of the scans, he wouldn’t be able to tell that my knee had ever been injured. He’ll tell you that I’m returning to the ring as good as new - if not better. And I promise you, that I’ll be coming back faster, stronger, tougher and with my skills improved even further. Just as I have on the few occasions in the past when I’ve been beaten. Consider this a warning. Consider this every single member of the Future Shock roster put on notice. I’m missing Sydney…this arrived just a little bit too soon…but I absolutely guarantee you that I’m going to make up for that.

“To Be Continued…” appear on the screen before the show returns to the arena.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:32:28 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 11:20:25 am »

The show returns to the ring once more for the night, and that’s where we find Lexi for the final time tonight.

Lexi: The following contest is a two out of three falls match for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: After the two women we are about to see met at Unstoppable 13, Adam wasted zero time in booking the rematch here tonight in Sydney. And I suspect we’re gonna blow the speakers when the champion comes out.

Claire: It was one of the hardest hitting, most hotly contested title matches on Unstoppable 13! Sydney and Jacqui put on a show and there’s no doubt in my mind that it could be a match of the year contender when the Future Shock awards roll around! This has the potential to top it.

The sound of a guitar strumming subtly begins to echo in the arena, leaving those in attendance wondering what is going on. The angelic voice of one Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm is heard next, her voice serenely starting the opening verse of “I Am The Fire.”

Am I brave enough?
Am I strong enough?
To follow the desire
That burns from within
To push away my fear
To stand where I'm afraid
I am through with this
'Cause I am more than this
I promise to myself
Alone and no one else
My flame is rising higher.

As the song picks up the tempo, her voice becomes more intense, kicking into the chorus.

I am the fire
I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm

Midway through the chorus, the curtains part and out walks the pride of Calgary herself, Sydney Christensen.  She steps out to the middle of the stage and juts her arms out on either side of her, tossing her head back as the fans show their appreciation. She picks her head up and slowly brings her arms in front of her, her index fingers pointing down to the ring. Dropping her arms to her side, she begins her march towards the ring, nodding at a few fans along the way. Once she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and steps through the bottom and middle ropes. Almost immediately, Sydney walks over to the ropes and raises her arms above her head, encouraging the fans as they cheer on the proud Canadian. Sydney then walks over to one corner of the ring and rests her back against the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent as her music fades out on one poignant line of the chorus.

And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
I am the fire!

Lexi: Introducing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is…...SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

Zack: There’s no question in my mind that Sydney relished being the Future Shock Champion with one hell of a reign, I’d say. She wants that again, and I expect we’re gonna see one of the hardest hitting matches we’ve ever seen for the title if Unstoppable was any indication.

Claire: They say you learn more in defeat than you do in victory. I’m certain after experiencing disappointment in Detroit, Christensen will have doubled down. She’ll have worked harder and smarter and will be coming in to this with a game plan, more determined than ever to leave with the title around her waist.

Lexi: And her opponent…

Fans: JAC-QUI! JAC-QUI! JAC-QUI!

Zack: Listen to them, they’re already starting and the music hasn’t even started yet!

Claire: This is pretty much her hometown and these fans are giving her a heroes welcome. I’m sure she’ll milk every second of this and remember it for the rest of her life.

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating a deafening reaction from the Aussie crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and getting a roar from the fans in attendance. She takes it all in for a few seconds before thrusting the Future Shock Championship over her head to another roar. Eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion…..

That got another pop.

Lexi:  “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

She climbs the corner to hold up her title once again with both hands, going to all four corners to get a loud response each and every time. Minogue hops down to the canvas, and holds it up to show the challenger as the crowd continues to roar.

Zack: You want to talk about living in the moment?! Listen to this!  Jacqui Minogue is an absolute rock star with that Future Shock Championship in her possession. I think this arena is shaking, and the champ is, without question, the woman they wanted to see most tonight! Eat it up, champ, you earned it!

Claire: It’s absolutely deafening! They’ll be feeling the vibrations from this reception all the way across the globe!! This is going to provide that extra little bit of motivation for Jacqui to go the extra mile tonight to make sure she leaves with the title!

A chant for “JAC-QUI!” begins as referee Jennifer Stringer takes the Future Shock title from her and shows it to the former champion. Lexi takes the title with her before the bell sounds, and it’s clear early that both women are ready to go as they start circling one another before locking up in the center of the ring. Each tries to push the other one backwards, even trying to dig in to get a lower center of gravity. But they prove unable to move each other, and Sydney breaks it before shoving the champion with both hands. Minogue returns the favor, and follows it up with a quick kick to the stomach. Two more follow before she grabs the challenger’s head, and drives her head first into the nearest middle turnbuckle. She takes a step back as Sydney pops up and slaps her across the face.

Zack: That corner bulldog barely had an effect, Claire. Both of these women are in high gear at this exact moment, and—OH! It’s gonna be like that!

Claire: There’s no love lost between these two and we’re not going to see either of them give up an inch! This is going to be an all out fight and it could come down to the last woman standing.

That’s when the fists began flying between the two women aimed at each other’s head before Minogue lowered her head and drove Sydney backwards into the corner. Repeated shoulder thrusts land against her body to knock the wind out of her before the champion fires a palm thrust into her throat. She pulls Sydney’s head down, and hammers fists into her face before Minogue uses a bulldog to bring her out of the corner.  Christensen started to get up, only to have her arms pulled up behind her so Jacqui could stomp her back repeatedly before the last stomp put her face down on the canvas.

Zack: So far, there’s not been a lot of trying to conserve energy, has there? I thought it’d be more technical in the first fall.

Claire: I don’t think either of these two are interested in catch as catch can wrestling here. They want to do the damage early and try to score both falls in quick succession - ideally with a knockout shot if they can.

Jacqui pulled the challenger into a front facelock, and tried to hoist her up for a vertical suplex. But Sydney landed back on her feet just as they started. Jacqui tried a second and third time with the same result before Sydney shoved her off, and charged towards her with a running European uppercut! It sent the Aussie backwards before Christensen fired her across to the far side, and followed right behind her to catch her on the rebound with a tilt-a-whirl slam. As soon as the champion started to sit up, the challenger delivered a punt to her spine and got drowned in a chorus of boos from the crowd.

Zack: Sydney’s got the upper hand for the moment, and not a soul sitting in the Qudos Bank Arena is happy about it. Sydney has never let what the fans think of her affect her.

Claire: This crowd will still play it’s part tonight in helping to rally Jacqui…but yeah, it’s not going to cause Sydney any pause for thought or make any attempt at all to get them on side. She’ll stay fully focused on the task at hand.

Minogue got back to her feet, only to be spun around and scooped into a bearhug. The challenger drove her back into each of the four corners of the ring before ending the flurry with a release German suplex. She waved for the champion to get up, which Jacqui started to do. But the challenger caught her with a running kneelift to the body that sent her backwards a step before Sydney executed a gutwrench suplex followed by a cover.

Zack: The challenger’s targeting Jacqui’s back, and looking to go up one fall already!

ONE!!

TW-NO.

Jacqui got her shoulder up before the two came down, and Sydney quickly got to her feet. Several stomps to the back landed before she grabbed her legs into a Boston crab. Stringer moved down next to the champion to see if she wanted to submit. She did not.

Claire: Now we’re seeing Sydney start to make this contest a little more technical and maybe just begin to conserve a little bit of energy with this submission hold in preparation for the second and potentially third fall.

Jacqui gritted her teeth as she tried to drag them both towards the ropes. Luckily for her, the ropes were not that far away. Minogue finally made it, and grabbed the bottom just as Sydney was about to pull her back to the center. Stringer called for the break, and Christensen pulled the champion back to her feet with a rear waistlock. She fired a couple forearms into her spine before grabbing her around the waist again. But this time, Jacqui took off towards the ropes and lowered her head so the top rope caught Sydney right in the chest. It sent the Canadian backwards coughing before Jacqui turned to deliver a sitout facebuster.

Claire: Quick thinking by Jacqui who used the ropes like a tag team partner there and this might swing the first fall in her favour!

Zack: You could be right. So far if I were scoring this on points, they’d be about even right now. It’s clear no one is playing it too conservative in this first fall.

She rolled the blonde to her back, and crashed her leg across her face multiple times before getting back to her feet. The crowd began chanting her name again as she nodded her head, and dragged Sydney back to her feet. A few forearms landed to the side of the challenger’s head before Jacqui fired her into the far corner. She followed after her with increasing speed before leaving her feet for a knee strike to the side of Sydney’s head. Minogue followed that with a double underhook DDT before rolling her over to make the cover.

Zack: Jacqui’s looking for an early knockout here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO-NOO!

The challenger kicked out as the two landed on the mat, and Jacqui rose to her feet to deliver a Garvin stomp to every limb and finally the side of her face.

Claire: It was so very close to a two count and Minogue now looks to be taking it out on Sydney with a series of devastating stomps to every part of her body! The challenger had to be expecting something like this from the defending Champion though!

Feeling more confident, Jacqui leaned against the ropes and waited for Sydney to get back to her feet. The challenger took her time doing so. And when she was almost to a vertical base, Jacqui ducked her head between her legs to hoist her onto her shoulder. When she went to grab her hand to go for her finisher, Sydney surprised her by diving forward into a victory roll that even caught the referee off guard before she dove into position to make the count.

Zack: She’s already going for the FALL FR–NO SHE’S NOT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOO!!!

Jacqui kicked out before the three came down, and Sydney rolled away from her a little dazed still. The champion confirmed it wasn’t a three count, and blasted Sydney with a knee trembler before she could get back to her feet.

Claire: Quick thinking from Christensen. That might just give Jacqui pause for thought before she tries for the Fall From Grace again and might leave an opening the Canadian can exploit.

Jacqui stomped the challenger back down to the mat in annoyance, and took off for the far side as she was starting to get up. Minogue barreled into her with a running clothesline that sent her back into the corner before climbing up to the middle rope. She raised her fist, getting the crowd behind her before she was about to start raining down ten punches….until Sydney grabbed her around the waist and walked out to deliver an inverted atomic drop. The champion staggered awkwardly as Sydney got her bearings for a second, and then scooped her up to deliver an Alabama slam to the champion.

Zack: That’s what happens sometimes when you let your opponent get up on their own. I think Sydney might have been milking it to get a couple more seconds. Either way, it paid off.

Claire: I don’t blame Sydney for that. If your opponent is happy to let you take your time getting back to your feet then you might as well make the most of it and make her pay when you can.

The blonde was still a little dazed from the offense. Jacqui was starting to sit up when a basement dropkick to the chest put her back down again. Sydney wasted no time in pulling her to her feet, and sending her across for the ride. Minogue rebounded into a spinebuster from the challenger before she rolled through to make the cover with a leg hook.

Zack: Sydney’s going right to where she started in this match: Jacquis’ back! First fall to the challenger?!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO.

Jacqui got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Sydney got back to her feet. She rolled Minogue over to her stomach, and grabbed her feet into a gorilla clutch that bent her body into a C shape as the challenger stood behind her.

Claire: Sydney goes right back to the submissions and after the beating that she’s taken this might be vital for her chances of regaining the title tonight.

One of Jacqui’s hands reached for her lower back as Sydney kept the hold tightly applied. Stringer asked the champion if she wanted to stop the match, but once again was denied. Minogue searched for the nearest set of ropes and pushed up on her hands to try to walk them both in that direction. Sydney let her get close, but dragged her away as soon as she was about to grab the bottom rope.

Zack: Playing some mind games now, isn’t she? Letting Jacqui get close to being free…and pulling her right back to where she wants her. This is all classic Sydney right here.

Claire: It’s so disheartening. You put all that work in to drag yourself towards the ropes only to wind up back at square one but in more pain and with all that work to do again - unless she can find another escape.

The referee checked again with the champion about stopping the match, but still it was refused. Jacqui, still wracked with pain, looked around for the ropes again. None of them were close by since they were in the center of the ring, so she pushed up on her hands again and tried to make a faster lunge towards them. But again, Sydney prevented it and pulled her back to the center. She did release the hold though, but only to make things worse with a sharpshooter.

Claire: Sydney is absolutely wrecking the Champion’s back in search of the first fall. It maybe should be something Minogue considers if only to get respite. I’m sure she’ll back herself to score two straight falls no matter the situation, given her talk two weeks ago.

Zack: If it were anywhere else, I think she might. But not in Australia. I think it’d put a huge dent in her pride to do it here. She’ll either pass out or Sydney’s gonna have to pin her, I think.

Once more, the referee checked with the champion and still got the same response. With Sydney on her lower back, crawling to the ropes was almost out of the question. The crowd began chanting her name again, and it was having an effect as Jacqui’s teeth gritted and she started pounding her fist on the canvas. She shut her eyes tightly, and pressed her fists into the mat as she started to push up more and more and–

Zack: LOOK AT THAT!! She’s gonna power out of it!

Minogue pushed up enough to finally send Sydney rolling forward as she straightened her legs out in the hold. The challenger rolled into the ropes, and looked back  with some astonishment at the champion.

Claire: That’s quite the feat of strength from the defending Champion but the question still remains, how much damage has been done to her spine in the submission holds? That’ll be the Sword of Damocles hanging over her head.

Zack: And remember, fans, this is just the first fall! I don’t know how they will have anything left for the second or even possibly third fall at this rate.

Jacqui rolled onto her back, and Sydney made a beeline for her. She leaned down to grab her feet to go for the hold again, but Minogue grabbed her arms and started driving pedaling kicks into her chest like she was riding a bicycle. Enough of them landed to send the challenger backwards in a stagger, and Minogue forced herself back to her feet. Sydney got herself together, and came for her again. Jacqui blasted her with a spinning backfist though, and knocked her into the ropes. The champion backed up a few steps, and delivered a spear after that which sent them both through the ropes and tumbling to the floor.

Zack: The champion’s starting to get a second or third wind here, but the floor is not the place either of them need to be.

Claire: Both of them are more than capable and willing to use the ringside area as a tag partner to do damage to their opponents. They could both look to use this to get ahead and get an advantage in both falls.

The count began by the referee as both women lay on the floor. It was the champion who made it back to her feet first, and darted past Sydney with a one-handed bulldog. Sydney’s head bounced off the ringside mat before Jacqui rolled back into the ring to break the count by the referee. Stringer told her to stay in the ring and started the count over…but Jacqui rolled out on the other side anyway. Sydney was back to her feet by the count of six just as Jacqui took off around the corner. A running bicycle kick to the chest sent Sydney backwards into the timekeeper’s table. Lexi immediately bolted to the left as Sydney’s back hit the corner of the table. She slumped to a seat on the floor before Jacqui scooped up the ring bell….and the crowd got very loud imploring her to use it.

Claire: Jacqui might be prepared to lose the first fall to a disqualification tonight. But it’d be completely academic! She hits Sydney with the ring bell and the Canadian probably couldn’t answer a three hundred count!

Zack: She said she’d do anything to keep the title, she meant it. Listen to these people, it’s like the Roman Colosseum…they want her to use it!

Sydney started to crawl back towards the ring. When she used the apron to pull herself to her feet, Jacqui dropped the bell instead and quickly pulled the challenger into a piledriver into the ring steps instead. Sydney crumpled to the floor before Jacqui rolled her back into the ring, and slid in after her to make the cover.

Zack: There is absolutely no way that Sydney can withstand that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell to end the first round, and Jacqui got her hand raised for it as she got back to her feet.

Lexi: The winner of the first fall by pinfall……………JACQUI MINOGUE!!

Claire: First fall to the Champion and she’s halfway to a successful retention. Possibly more than halfway - I think Christensen’s skull has left a dent in the ring steps!

Stringer signaled for the bell to start the second fall, and Jacqui dove on top of Sydney for the cover once again.

Zack: Going right back to the cover again, I don’t blame her a bit!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Sydney’s foot was laying under the bottom rope, and the referee waved off the count. Jacqui rolled her eyes, and started dragging the challenger by her arm and leg towards the center to cover her again.

Claire: I don’t think Sydney knew anything about that. Jacqui could well be three seconds away from a successful retention!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Sydney’s shoulder popped off the mat for a halves second, though the rest of her didn’t budge an inch. Jacqui pounded the mat, bickering with the referee that that was just a spasm.

Zack: Jacqui may be right about that, but it doesn’t matter what caused it. If the shoulder comes up, the referee has to stop the count. I don’t think Sydney has anything left in the tank, or even knows where she is right now.

Claire: Minogue can’t get caught up in debating the referee’s decision tonight. If she thinks it’s a spasm either make the pin again or make absolutely certain you can stick a fork in Sydney and leave with the gold.

The champion still had the crowd behind her as she held up a finger, telling them one more time. She rolled Sydney to her stomach, and tried to pull her up to put her head between her legs for what looked like a second piledriver. But Sydney was dead weight, unable to keep her feet under her before she collapsed back to the mat. Jacqui muttered angrily before stomping her a few times, and tried to pull her into position for the piledriver once again. But again, the Canadian challenger crumbled at her feet.

Zack: Good Lord, just pin her again. I don’t think she’s conscious after getting a piledriver into our ring steps. The only thing she’s done is have her shoulder come up, and that could have been instinct or a spasm as Jacqui maintains.

Claire: It certainly seems like the challenger is out cold and there for the picking. Jacqui has to keep her emotions in check though. If she can’t pull her up for a piledriver, then I’m sure there must be an alternative move she can land for a little bit of insurance.

Jacqui seemed like she was thinking about trying it a third time, but instead took Zack’s advice without even hearing him. She dropped to a knee, and rolled Sydney onto her back before making the cover again. Stringer moved into position to make the count.

Zack: I know she didn’t hear me, but this is the right way to do it! Just get it over with and take your title home!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO—-----------The count stopped when Sydney came to life, hooking Jacqui’s head into her guillotine choke with both legs wrapped around body. She rolled to the left to prevent being pinned as Jacqui’s hands started grabbing at anything they could reach urgently!

Claire: Sydney’s caught her!!! Jacqui took too long and Christensen has her trapped and is putting her to sleep!!!

Zack: She was goldbricking! And the second fall may not be far from over!

Stringer checked repeatedly with the champion as Jacqui flailed her arms and kicked her feet trying to find something to grab onto to break the hold. But Sydney’s grip was ironclad practically as she squeezed as tightly as she could. The champion’s movements began to falter slowly but surely until her arms and legs weren’t moving at all. The referee raised jacqui’s once, twice, and a third time before it dropped to the mat. She immediately called for the bell before Sydney shoved the champion off her, leaving them both flat on the canvas.

Lexi: Your winner of the second fall by submission………………SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!!

Claire: Sydney levels the score and it looks like we’ve got a race between these two - whoever can make it to their feet first could well be in prime position to take the deciding fall and the Future Shock Championship!!

Neither of the women looked to be getting up anytime soon as the referee began a ten count on both of them. The Aussie fans were once again chanting Jacqui’s name as she lay face down on the canvas while Sydney was looking up at the lights. Stringer was up to six.

Zack: I know no one wants to see it, but if they don’t get up by 10, the third fall ends in a draw. And I’m not sure what happens then. A sudden death round? Because if there isn’t one, Jacqui will retain on a draw.

Claire: We’re pretty much in sudden death right now….so why not let it continue till one wins the fall tonight? These fans want a winner and after the classic at Unstoppable and this thrilling, match of the year contender tonight, they and the competitors deserve a Champion to be crowned outright!

Stringer continued counting to 8 before they both sat up about the same time. Each of them struggled to get to their feet, both wobbly before they looked at one another. And then it was as though new life was breathed in them as they started exchanging haymakers with one another! The fans got up from their seats as Sydney walloped Jacqui with a right cross, wobbling her before she fired one of her own back at Sydney. The challenger looked like she might go backwards before she fired another shot to the jaw, only to get one back from Jacqui with neither woman going down.

Zack: I haven’t seen punches like this outside of a heavyweight slugfest in boxing, Claire. Look at these haymakers, and no one is going down yet!

Claire: Neither can be bothered playing defence now and both of them are looking for knockouts with these huge bombs that are landing! Who is going to be the first to blink? The first to change their strategy for this third fall?

Sydney went for another right hook, but this time, Jacqui blocked the shot and spun her around. The challenger got her bearings a half second before she found herself on Jacqui’s shoulders for the second time in the match. But the champion couldn’t hold her up, because of her back being in such pain. The challenger landed on her feet before Minogue, and spun her around to scoop her up into position for her tombstone piledriver.

Zack: She went for the Fall from Grace again…but her back wouldn’t allow it! And this is old school Sydney right here with Minogue ready to get tombstoned!

Claire: She’s looking to plant her on her head and return the favour from the ring steps earlier. If she lands it, then the Future Shock Championship will be three seconds away from returning to Calgary!

Jacqui started kicking her feet though as she was upside down, causing Sydney to stumble backwards. She leaned into the ropes and Jacqui landed on her feet on the apron instead.

Zack: Jacqui fought out of it and landed on the apron! Credit to her for landing on her feet!

Sydney turned around to get her before Jacqui grabbed her head and delivered a stunner across the top rope that ricocheted Sydney to the mat holding her throat! Minogue dove back through the ropes to make the cover with both legs hooked!

Zack: What the fu…WHAT WAS THAT?! A STUNNER ACROSS THE TOP ROPE!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer immediately called for the bell as Jacqui rolled to the ropes. She sat up with her mouth agape, taking in deep breaths before she got to her feet and had her hand raised.

Lexi: Your winner of the third fall by pinfall………….AND STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL FFW Future Shock Champion…..’THE PERFECT STORM’ JACQUI MINOGUE!!

Claire: Jacqui improvised to impressive effect and despite one heck of a fight from Sydney, she’s turned her aside and scored a huge first defence right here in her hometown!!

Stringer returned Jacqui her title, which brought the entirety of the Sydney crowd to their feet. Minogue climbed the bottom rope with one foot on the middle to raise her championship over her head.

Zack: This entire crowd has come unglued because Jacqui Minogue, Australia’s own, is leaving with the richest prize in Future Shock. I have never seen a stunner like that!

Claire: This is a moment - a night that Jacqui won’t ever forget! Listen to this crowd! They’re deafening!! They can probably hear this roar all across the world tonight!!

Zack: Thank you for joining us, wherever you are around the world. For Claire Black, I’m Zack Hudson and we’ll see you on the next Future Shock!

She rolled out to the floor and headed towards the barricade to sit on top of it as the fans gathered around her. She raised her title above her head with both hands as the fans showed her their support. The Sydney Supershow faded off the air on FFW All Access.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:30:16 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: