Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 02:27:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Allison Sullivan

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Allison Sullivan  (Read 104 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 30, 2022, 11:52:43 am »

Name: Allison Sullivan

Recent Picture Link:

Hometown: Los Angeles, California but was born in Detroit Michigan

Twitter Account? List Here: @DancingAllieS

Where do you feel your strengths are in the ring? (Technical, high flying, submission, etc.) Flexibility, I am a former gymnast and cheerleader now turned into a hip hop dancer. I guess I could be an all around speedster, I am GREAT at everything.

Favored Moves/Holds (No less than : 1) Spinning Heel Kick
2) Leg Sweep
3) Super Kick
4) Spring board Crossbody
5) Float over DDT
6) Snap suplex
7) Spring Board Leg Drop
8  ) Tiger Suplex
9) Single Knee Facebreaker
10) Pele Kick
11) Standing Moonsault
12) Plancha
13) Baseball Slide
14) Hurricanrana
15) German Suplex

Signature Moves (No more than 3):
1) Flunked! (Allison goes to the top rope and she tries to go for a shooting star press. Sounds good right? The reason it’s called flunked is because sometimes she totally messes up and ends up hurting herself in the process. She has a 50/50 chance of hitting this move. Sometimes it does more damage than it does good.)

2) Night Night (Opponent struggles to get off the floor. Allison bounces off the ropes and catches her opponent with a shining wizard keeping them on the floor.)

3) Wake Up Call (Allison fires random kicks at her opponent in a fury. Her opponent is dazed a bit and she finalizes her combo with a superkick to the face)

4) Stretch It Out! (Allison grabs a hold of her opponent. She bends their head backwards and plants a kiss on their lips. The opponent has no idea what’s going on and Allison brings her leg up and drops it down across the neck into a Split legged pin drop)

Your Finishing Moves & What You Call It (Include Description Or Video Clip):

Teenage Crush - Asai DDT from standing position

Teenage Crush 2.0 –Sliced Bread Number 2

Teenage Breakup – Running STO into a Koji Clutch submission

What got you into the wrestling business? GRRRR My adopted family the $%^&%^$ pathetic ASS DEAS family… I HATE, I HATE, I HATE, that family adopted me but I damn sure put them on the map. However after finding out I had an amazing half sister in Stephanie and amazing teacher in Crystal. It feels great knowing that being a proud member of the Motor City Maidens (Myself, Fiona, and Stephanie) means the entire world.

Before signing with Future Shock, tell us about your experience in the business before that. Any accomplishments so far that you are proud of? I was member of a failed tag team Cheers & Jeers. Rooming up with my best friend Elizabeth Showtime was good but I am better off on my own. After all I call the shots, I got the moves like Jagger, and I will dance my way to success plus more.

Of all the promotions out there today, what made you pick Future Shock as your destination? FFW gave birth to me and Future Shock will revive me. Not to mention Fiona is here and so is my sister so you tell me?!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 07:11:48 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: