Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 12:19:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Stephanie Sullivan

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie Sullivan  (Read 98 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 30, 2022, 11:53:27 am »

Name: Stephanie Sullivan

Recent Picture Link:

Hometown: Detroit Michigan

Twitter Account? List Here: @StephSully313

Where do you feel your strengths are in the ring? (Technical, high flying, submission, etc.) I am the Queen of submissions, I am amazing as Technical. I will wear you down to do whatever it takes to win.

Favored Moves/Holds (No less than Cool: 1) Headlock Takedown
2) Jumping Forearm Smash
3) Snap Suplex
4) Fist Drop
5) German Suplex
6) Drop Toehold
7) Back Body Drop
8)Punt to Ribs
9) Mat Slam
10) Mounted Forearms

Signature Moves (No more than 3):
Snap Swinging Neckbreaker (Stephanie slips her head under her opponent's arm, slips her arm around their neck, then just suddenly twist her body around and falls down, swinging her opponent over sideways and driving the back of their head against the canvas. Also useable against opponents seated on the top turnbuckle or coming into the ring through the ropes.)

Liplock into DDT

Description: Stephanie grabs her opponent's head and pulls them into a kiss, really making out with them with great intensity. As soon as she feels her opponent giving in she leans against them, lifting a foot up behind her, then suddenly she just wraps her arm around their neck and swings her leg forward, driving their forehead down against the canvas with a vicious DDT.

5)Ankle Lock

Stephanie will put her opponent into a vicious grapevine ankle lock.

Your Finishing Moves & What You Call It (Include Description Or Video Clip):

Moonlight Sonata: Widows Peak

Daybreak: (Emma Lock) (It’s a Muta Lock which is the same thing as Melina’s California Dreams. Basically opponent is laying down on the mat. Stephanie locks her leg with her opponent and she bridges backwards cupping her opponent’s chin with her hands. This will lead to a submission.

What got you into the wrestling business?
Crystal Hilton. We came out tag teaming together. As best friends from the 313. I loved being in the ring, it's way I feel home.

Before signing with Future Shock, tell us about your experience in the business before that. Any accomplishments so far that you are proud of? I was part of FFW. I can write a big essay on it but you can do your own research search the libraries it's all there.

Of all the promotions out there today, what made you pick Future Shock as your destination?
To reunite with Fiona
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 12:00:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: