Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:16:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - September 10, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - September 10, 2022  (Read 113 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 10, 2022, 03:05:25 pm »

Live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
September 10, 2022

The FFW logo appears on the screen and the show immediately opens inside the Barclays Center instead of the opening video. The reason why is quickly seen as we see Allison Marx standing in the ring with none other than the reigning FFW Champion Kelly Kincaid and her husband.

Allison: Brooklyn, New York…..

Even Allison likes a cheap pop.

Allison: Please welcome my guest at this time. She is the reigning FFW Champion from just up the road at Coney Island…..KELLY KINCAID!!

The Brooklyn fans give her a very loud reception.

Allison: Kelly….welcome home!

Kelly: Hey Allison. It’s always good to be in Brooklyn!

Again the crowd popped.

Kelly: It’s always good to be back in NEW. YORK. CITY!!!

Allison’s not the only one with the love for a cheap pop.

Kelly: The only way I could be closer to home is if we could convince Samantha to do an open air show right in the shadow of the Wonder Wheel…and trust me, I’ve tried. Until then…this is a dream come true for me. A chance to come back home as the FFW Champion, with this title belt in my hands.

Allison: I imagine it has to feel incredible. With Sin & Sacrifice 2 weeks away, it’s worth noting that two years ago at that event was the last time you faced your opponent tonight one on one. I’m going to guess that 2 years hasn’t changed how you feel about Lacey in the slightest. Is that fair to say?

Kelly: Two years ago, Allison, I gave Lacey the credit that she deserved. She’s talented. She’s ruthless. You don’t rack up the accomplishments that she has without being talented and you don’t get the reputation that she has without being ruthless. I stand by that, it’s still true. And at Sin & Sacrifice two years ago, I beat her black and blue with a chair because it’s what she deserved - it was me returning the favour after she handcuffed me to the bottom rope and tried to put me out of action. Tonight, here in Brooklyn, New York…

She paused for the pop to die down.

Kelly: …My hometown, I’m just as determined to beat her again; to pin her in the middle of the ring and to get my hand raised and make sure that she doesn’t get a chance to challenge for this title - at least not by beating me. And if she chooses to escalate things like she has done previously, then I’ll teach her the same lesson I did two years ago, the same lesson I taught Kyle’s other client Stacey after she hit me with a lead pipe. I will come back and I will hit harder and faster; that when I give you a taste of your own poison it will be deadlier. When you try to live by the sword, I will make sure you die by the sword.

Allison: And since the show is just two weeks away, who do you like in the main event for the Pure Championship between Missy and Crystal Zdunich? You’ve been in the ring with both of them over your career.

Kelly: I have. It’s been a long time since I’ve met Crystal in the ring and I’m sure she has probably gotten better and improved her skills immensely from when I last faced her. But, look at the run Missy is on at the moment. First person to beat Shaw twice - both times with a championship on the line - and then she beat Scarlett at Unstoppable. At the moment, I think she has all the momentum and confidence in the world and right now she is possibly just a little bit too good for Crystal to take down. That’s not a slight on Zdunich because I think the list of people who are capable of beating Missy in this form is very, very short.

Allison: We’ll find out in 2 weeks on FFW All Access! Thank you, Kelly, and good luck against Lacey in tonight’s main event…from Brooklyn, New York!

That causes another pop from the crowd before the show fades to the opening video for Breaking Point.

A toy FFW ring sits on the bed in a little girl’s room as she has all her figures laid out. The FFW logo is seen on the ring before she grabs her Mara Werth figure and Stacey Sky. As the two figures are about to collide, we switch to real action as the two are exchanging furious right hands to a roar from the live crowd. “When Legends Rise” by Godsmack begins to play.

Legs are tied, these hands are broken
Alone I try with words unspoken
Silent cry, a breath is frozen
With blinded eyes, I fear myself
It's burning down, it's burning high
When ashes fall, the legends rise

As Stacey heads up to the top rope in the ring, the scene goes back to the little girl’s bedroom as her figure is about to do the same. That’s when she grabs her Rebecka Hate figure just before Hate actually pops up in the ring for real to a roar before she grabs Kyle by the neck. A quick fade back to the toy ring, where now Vivi Traeger’s figure goes for her finisher on the Diamond Steele figure before we see some of the actual match they had.

Throat is dry, my vision's fading
I'm paralyzed, and left here waiting
Taking time, just one step forward
Won't lose my mind, I'm here to stay

The next scene inside the little girl’s bedroom shows the FFW Championship on the mat as Kelly Kincaid waves forward for someone to get in the ring. She has Savannah Star and Cassandra Steen figures on her stage playset. And then we go to highlights of all three of those women in recent matches. Then a Bianca figure is shown in the ring with a microphone before it becomes real and there’s “Killer B” talking smack before a match.

We burn it out a mile wide

The song continues to play as we go live inside the arena to a roar from the crowd as Breaking Point 200 is live on the air! FFW veterans and Hall of Fame banners hang above the Staples Center as the camera shows the packed arena. The mat in the ring has the Breaking Point 200 logo with black and yellow ropes. While the pyrotechnics shoot from the posts, we head down to ringside with Zack and Lexi.

Zack: Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Barclays Center here in Brooklyn, New York for the final edition of Breaking Point before FFW’s fall tradition, Sin & Sacrifice, two weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access. I’m Zack Hudson, and this jawdropper next to me is Lexi Carmichael.

Lexi: You can feel the electricity in the air tonight as we get closer to Sin & Sacrifice, you just know it’s going to be an explosive night as is usually the case around here.

Zack: We just heard from the reigning FFW Champion just a few moments ago as she prepares to meet Lacey tonight. How did the champ sound to you?

Lexi: She sounds extremely determined and on top of the world doesn’t she? And who can blame her, she’s as close as it gets to being in her hometown and she’s the reigning FFW Champion.

Zack: The obnoxious Diamond Steele, front woman of the Gem Stones, is gonna see some action tonight against Rebecka Hate. Rebecka just upended Cait Flanagan in her FFW debut on our last show, and is still aiming to get into Phoenix title contention. I’d say she’s already there, but knocking off Diamond won’t hurt her CV, will it?

Lexi: It definitely wouldn’t hurt her case one little bit, and you know, we’d all love to see Rebecka knock Diamond down a few pegs wouldn’t we?

Zack: Two women who will be part of Sin & Sacrifice meet tonight for the first time when Mikayla Stone runs up against Vee Chandler. Vee’s got a Hall of Famer in front of her in two weeks, and Mikayla could get the next Phoenix title shot when she meets Cait. Who do you like here?

Lexi: As if you even need to ask, Zack. Of course I’m backing Mikayla here, not least of all because Vee is an insufferable twerp.

Zack: It’s a full night, and that’s only the things we know for sure are going down. Let’s get it rolling, and send it up to Kat in the ring!

The show cuts to the ring, and finds Kat in a black and white dress, which just happens to be the colors of the Brooklyn Nets as she begins the introductions.

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is your opening contest!!

The lights go out completely as the opening of Legendary by Welshy Arms starts to play. A rumble like thunder can be heard, getting louder and louder until a lightning effect flashes across the stage. The lightning strikes again and again, each time catching a glimpse of a female figure descending from the rafters on a trapeze-like swing.

Take a look around me
Taking pages from a magazine
Been looking for the answers
Ever since we were seventeen
You know the truth can be a weapon
To fight this world of ill intentions
A new answer to the same question
How many times will you learn the same lesson?

I think they got it all wrong
We just gotta hold on
And on, and on, and on

The lightning strikes come to an end as the lights come back up as they do, the female figure stands up on the trapeze swing a few feet off the ground, facing away from the crowd and then backflips off it to land in a crouch with her head lowered looking at the stage.

'Cause we're gonna be legends
Gonna get their attention
What we're doing here ain't just scary
It's about to be legendary
Yeah, we're gonna be legends
Gonna teach 'em all a lesson
Got this feeling in our souls we carry
It's about to be legendary

As the word legendary is sung, Mikayla Stone leaps to her feet with her arms in the air to a pop from the crowd. She soaks it in for a second before she takes off towards the ring at a run.

This is what we came for
And we couldn't want it anymore
We could never turn back now
Got to leave it all on the floor

Kat: Introducing at this time from Salem, Oregon…...MIKAYLA STONE!

When she reaches the ring, Mikayla jumps up onto the apron and turns around to smile at the crowd before she climbs to stand on the top rope. She gives the crowd a wave and then backflips into the ring to land with a smirk. She makes her way to her corner as her music comes to an end while Conor Morrison comes out from the back to stand in her corner grinning and giving a little wave to Lexi.

Zack: Mikayla Stone is just 2 weeks away from being part of her very first Pay Per View as a member of the FFW roster when she faces Cait Flanagan for a shot at the Phoenix title. How excited do you think she is to be part of Sin & Sacrifice?

Lexi: I know first hand how excited she is, I think Conor described her as a kid at Christmas levels of excitement. I’m sure there’s probably a few nerves in there for her too though, there’s bound to be. 

“Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish begins to play throughout the arena causing an immediate booing from the crowd. Dante walks out carrying a microphone that gets even bigger boos from the crowd

Dante: Kat take a break because I will be handling this! Ladies and Gentlemen get up on your feet and show your respect for the greatest manager in wrestling and also the greatest wrestler in all of FFW. She is the beautiful and sexy star of FFW, give it up for “Vivacious” Vee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loud boo’s as Vee walks out with Michelle Storm. She has a huge smirk on her face and raises her arms in the air getting rapid applause from Dante.

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type

Vee starts making her way down the aisle jawing at the crowd as she walks to the ring. Michelle walks behind her with a huge smile on her face

Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad type
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy
Duh

Vee walks up the steps and wipes her feet on the apron as Dante sits on the ropes opening them for her. Vee steps inside and extends her arms out and spins around to a chorus of boos. Dante yells at the crowd to show his friend proper respect, Vee climbs the ropes and yells at the crowd that their favorite is about to get got.

Kat: Introducing the--

Dante snatches the microphone for himself from Kat.

Dante: Introducing the best looking manager in all of wrestling, tied for first with me, none other than.....'VIVACIOUS' VEE CHANDLER!!

Zack: Vee also has a match coming up in 2 weeks time at Sin & Sacrifice, only her opponent will be the 5 time FFW Champion and Hall of Famer Scarlett Kincaid. I think that’s gonna be a long night for Vee.

Lexi: Or a very, very short night for Vee possibly depending on how quickly Scarlett wants to end the match.

Stephen Wilson was the referee in charge and immediately Dante began to berate him, demanding that he throw Conor out of there; that the Canadian…if he even was Canadian…had no right to be there, was only a clown that would act as a distraction and probably didn’t even have a manager’s license. The official tried to calm Dante down, telling him that he’d tell Conor to stay in his corner. And Dante should stay in his and so long as neither of them got involved they could stay for the match otherwise he’d have security take them and Michelle away. As this was going on Michelle squared up to Conor, measuring him up before she told him that if he even thought of getting involved she would end him forever. Conor looked to Lexi almost as if to ask if Storm and Dante were serious…

Lexi: Yeah…. I think that Michelle might be biting off more than she can chew there. Conor could probably lift her up with one hand and carry her out of here without much issue.

Zack: You’re not kidding. That’s a size and strength mismatch of epic proportions.

…at which point Michelle unloaded with a punt kick right between his legs. Conor’s eyes crossed in pain as he fell to his knees, holding his groin and fell to the side, Michelle celebrating in victory as the crowd booed her loudly. Mikayla scowled at her and Vee charged towards the witch, looking to catch her in the corner with a splash as Dante told the referee to ring the damn bell and stepped through the ropes himself as Wilson did call for the bell. Stone sidestepped at the last moment and Chandler caught herself before she hit the turnbuckles only for Stone to wrap her arms around her waist from behind and shove her forwards into the turnbuckle pads before rolling her up in an O’Connor roll. The referee slid into position.

Zack: Mikayla going for the fastest match record in FFW!

One…

Two….

Lexi: Vee tried to catch Mikayla off guard after Michelle’s disgusting low blow to Conor, but Conor has trained Mikayla really well. It almost backfired spectacularly on Vee.

Chandler kicked out and sent Mikayla into the corner where the Salem native hopped up onto the middle rope, stepped up to the top and launched herself backwards into a moonsault as Chandler made it back to her feet, sending her straight back to the canvas. The pair rolled opposite ways and started back to their feet, Stone rising quicker and immediately charged her foe to connect with a sling blade clothesline, sending her down to the canvas once more. Again Vee looked to come back to her feet but as started to rise, Mikayla jerked her the rest of the way up to her feet and fired her across the ring. The former manager hit the turnbuckle pads backfirst and a moment later, Stone caught her with a stinger splash, crushing her against the pads. The Salem native landed on her feet and took a step backwards only to launch herself into a high knee to the underside of the jaw.

Zack: I don’t think Vee was prepared for the sheer speed that is possessed inside the body of Mikayla!

Lexi: Mikayla is a speedy little thing isn’t she? Vee probably underestimated just like she seems to do with most of her opponents.

Vee tried to step out of the corner but as she did so, Stone caught her with a side kick to the gut. It sent the blonde back into the corner and Mikayla followed it up with a series of sidekicks fired off into her body, Stone moving between her thigh, midriff and chest as the referee called for the break and got to a count of four before Mikayla stopped delivering the kicks and instead stepped away and threw a roundhouse kick into the side of her opponent’s head instead. Chandler stumbled a step along the ropes and as she did so Mikayla took off across the ring, launching herself forwards as she neared and slammed Chandler face first into the mat with a springboard reverse STO. Vee rolled towards the ropes onto her back and Mikayla again made the cover and hooked the leg as the official slid into position to count.

Lexi: Mikayla is on the offensive, and she’s a three away from calling it a night right now!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Zack: Another near fall for Mikayla, and she looks as ready for a big match as I’ve ever seen her tonight!

Chandler rolled her shoulder to break up the count before Wilson could complete it. Stone accepted the two as she quickly popped up to her feet and started to wave her opponent upwards. As Vee made it to one knee, the Witch dashed across the ring, hitting the ropes and coming back for the Smoke and Mirrors but as she launched into the handspring, Danta and Michelle grabbed hold of Vee’s ankles, pulling them out from under her and as she hit the mat, they slid her the rest of the way out of the ring. Dante started to fuss over her as Michelle stood in front of them with her arms folded while Stone landed on her feet and staggered backwards a step and a half as she tried to find her balance after landing on her feet. Mikayla looked back over her shoulder and looked like she was about to take off once more when Wilson told her to go stand in a neutral corner. Mikayla nodded her head and headed back to her corner, sliding underneath the bottom rope to check on Conor and getting a nod of the head from the tall Canadian as he was starting to push upwards to one knee, still looking a little pained from the low blow. Happy he was okay, Mikayla slid back into the ring and came back up to her feet.

Zack: I appreciate Mikayla wanting to make sure her trainer was alright, but I wouldn’t take my eyes off Vee or her entourage for a second.

Lexi: No, it’s not a good idea to take your eyes off that crowd, and I’m sure Conor will probably tell Mikayla that in their post match analysis if I’m honest.

On the opposite side of the ring, Vee was walking up the ring steps with a look of anger on her face and as she reached the apron, she glared at Stone for a moment before she quickly stepped through the ropes. Chandler took a second to adjust her gear then stepped towards the middle of the ring and offered Mikayla a test of strength by raising one hand into the air. Stone confidently stepped towards the middle of the ring to meet her opponent and raised her hand and as she began to lock fingers, Mikayla pulled her downwards into a small package pinning combination.

Zack: Ha! She outsmarted her, and there’s another cover from the littlest witch!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Ooof, that was close. Mikayla nearly had her there.

Vee kicked out and rolled to come back to a knee, finding Mikayla also on her knees with her finger and thumb pinched together, telling Vee it was that close to a three count. Chandler glowered as Stone came to her feet and raised her hand for a test of strength this time, telling Vee maybe it’d go better for her this time. Chandler popped straight back up and stepped towards her opponent, instantly taking her hand for strength and this time she drove a knee into Stone’s gut. Mikayla took a step back doubling over slightly as she did so and received another knee to the gut forcing her back another step. The manager followed her and as she did so, Mikayla fell backwards to take the Vivacious one down to the canvas with a monkey flip.

Lexi: Mikayla looked like she was getting a little cocky there, but was it all just a well thought out plan to lull Vee into a false sense of security? Or did she just get lucky landing that monkey flip do you think?

Zack: Mikayla’s a very smart girl, so I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that she was using that as a ploy. In either case, it worked out brillilantly.

Vee rolled over as she landed and pounded a fist into the canvas in frustration before she came to one knee, finding Mikayla on her feet, checking her nails for a second then seemed to notice Chandler was rising. Stone gave her a shrug and raised her hand once more for a test of strength. Once more Vee rose and stepped forwards, starting to raise her hand to take her foes…only to surprise her with a thumb to the eye, sending Stone reeling backwards, trying to clear her vision. The former manager of the Wicked Storm quickly stepped towards her opponent and delivered a forearm to the back of the head, causing Mikayla to stumble towards the ropes. Another pair of forearms followed, forcing the Witch to the ropes where Chandler forced her eyes against the top rope, holding them there, scraping them against the plastic coating over the steel plait as she walked the former Future Shock wrestler into the corner. When they reached it, Chandler started to slam her forehead first into the top turnbuckle pad, repeating it ten times as the official reprimanded her, called for the break and came to the brink of completing a five count.

Zack: Warning or trying to get Vee to follow the rules is like pushing a boulder uphill, in my view.

Lexi: It looks like Vee’s frustration has taken over which is making her more vicious, but could also lead to her making a mistake. Sooner rather than later would be good if that’s the case.

As Chandler stepped backwards, Mikayla staggered out of the corner and the Vivacious one delivered a two handed thrust into her throat. Stone fell backwards into the corner, sitting against the turnbuckle pads and as she did, the former manager started to stomp a mudhole in the witch, finishing it off by pressing her boot against her foe’s throat, forcing her head backwards against the middle turnbuckle. Wilson called for the break and counted to four before he got it, Chandler spinning away, circling around the ring to the opposite corner where she charged forwards and launched herself into a cannonball senton that caught Mikayla perfectly in the corner. Vee stood back up, grabbing hold of her opponent by the thighs as she did so and dragged her out of the corner, turning around as she did before she fell backwards and into a catapult that sent Stone chest first into the turnbuckle pads. As Mikayla stepped back, holding her chest, Chandler schoolgirled her into a pinning combination and when Wilson slid into position to make the count, kicked her feet up onto the middle rope.

Zack: Now Vee’s trying to take the win with a quick rollup. Imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery.

One…

Two…

…THRE-

Lexi: And of course she tried getting an advantage with her feet on the ropes - not that it’s helped her since Mikayla still has gas left in the tank yet.

Mikayla’s shoulder shot up off the mat before the three count could be completed and Vee glared at the referee, slapping her hands together three times only to be shown the two once more. Chandler shook her head and raked her fingers over the Witch’s eyes before she pulled her up with two handfuls of hair, spinning her around and then hurled her through the ropes and to the outside right in front of Michelle and Dante as Conor was checking out Lexi at the commentators desk and trying to tell her that he was okay. In the ring, Wilson was starting to reprimand the Vivacious for her use of the hair and the targeting of the eyes even as Vee played to the crowd and set off across the ring to the opposite side to play to that crowd, the referee following after her which allowed Michelle and Dante to start to put the boot to Mikayla on the floor.

Zack: And there’s the mugging on the outside that we knew were coming. Hey Conor!

Lexi: Conor! Pay attention, Mikayla might need a bit of help here.

As Conor realized what was happening he took off around the ring, shoulder tackling Dante out of the way with such force that he almost sent him over the barricade before he mowed down Michelle with a clothesline. He helped Mikalya to her feet, checking that she was okay as Stone was trying to clear her vision once more. As he continued to check on her, Storm rose to her feet and leapt onto his back, wrapping an arm around his throat from behind while her other hand clawed and raked at his eye sockets. Conor stumbled backwards, trying to pull her off of him before he dropped down onto his ass with a modified backpack stunner, that caused Michelle to fall backwards to the floor. Mikayla slid back into the ring and as she did so, Vee charged her, catching her as she made it to one knee with a running knee lift to the jaw, rocking Stone back on to sit on her heels. Quickly, Vee grabbed hold of Mikayla by the hair once more and pressed her throat first against the middle rope and held her there, choking her out as the referee called for the break and started the count.

Zack: Vee Chandler has a lot of class, and all of it’s low as far as I’m concerned.

Lexi: Does anybody else want to watch Conor mowing Dante down on slow motion repeat, or is that just me?! He saved Mikayla from the two on one attack, but Vee is still playing dirty in the ring.

Conor came back to his feet on the outside and came face to face with the Vivacious one as she was choking Mikayla out and Vee spat in his face a moment before the referee’s count reached four and she pulled away, showing that she had the break. Conor wiped his face, a look of anger appearing and pulled himself up onto the apron only for Wilson to instantly get in his face and tell him to get down, allowing Chandler to go right back into the choke on the Witch, forcing her throat down across the rope. Morrison tried to tell the referee what happened but Wilson didn’t care, telling him to get down and go back to Mikayla’s corner unless he wanted security to throw him out of there. With a grumble he dropped back down to the floor and began to head to the corner allowing the official to notice the choke once more again and called for the break, starting the count and getting to the verge of five yet again before Vee broke, stepping backwards with her hands raised. The official began to warn her, telling her to respect his instructions as he again turned his back on Mikayla which allowed Dante to step forwards, grab the back of her head with both hands and from the outside pull her down to choke her against the ropes, releasing a moment before the referee turned back around, finding the Minnesotan-”Canadian” was fixing his tie and jacket at ringside while Stone had fallen to the side, gasping for breathe. Wilson eyed him suspiciously.

Lexi: Oh come on, referee! You surely don’t think Mikayla just tripped do you? It’s obvious shady shenanigans are taking place.

Zack: Unfortunately referees can’t call what they don’t see, as maddening as it is in this particular sport as well as all others.

Vee stepped forwards and pulled Mikayla upwards from the canvas to deliver a single knee facebreaker. Stone fell backwards against the ropes only to step forwards off them and Chandler spiked her face first into the canvas with a two handed bulldog. Stone instantly pushed back up to all fours and the Vivacious one drove a boot into her ribcage, followed by a second and a third before she pulled her up and snapped off a German suplex, driving Stone back first into the mat. Chandler kept the rear waistlock applied as she popped her hips and started back to her feet, pulling Mikayla up with her and into a second German suplex. This time Vee made a lazy cover, telling the referee to make the three count.

Zack: There’s no way this is going to work! Look at that pointless cover!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: I never understand the point of lazy covers, if you’re going to do it, do it right or don’t bother. A lazy cover isn’t going to get you anywhere.

Mikayla kicked out and Vee glared at the referee, demanding the three count as she came to her feet. The official shook his head and told her it was only a two. Chandler argued that it should’ve been a three as she nonchalantly placed a boot across Stone’s throat and pressed down. The Witch tried to shove the foot away as the official remained adamant that it was only a two and the kickout came in time, Vee demanding otherwise and accusing him of favouritism and incompetence - pointing out that one referee had already been sacked this week and she was sure another wouldn’t be missed. Again Wilson told her it was a two, slapping his hands together and then pointing down at the shoulder to tell her it came up which meant he saw the choke and called for the break. He started the count as Stone was kicking her feet against the mat, desperately trying to suck in air. He reached four before Vee released her foot, spun and dropped an elbow into her foe’s chest, staying leaned on top of her propped up on her elbow as she told the official to count once more. Wilson dropped to his knees and checked the shoulders first.

Zack: Another cover by Vee, and her best move the whole match has been choking Mikayla!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: And it’s still not good enough to keep the little witch down!

Stone rolled her shoulder before the three count once more and this time Vee stared at the referee and then at her opponent who she started to slap across the face before she roughly jerked her upwards and into a DDT. Chandler came back to her feet and took a couple of moments to play to the crowd, Michelle and Dante applauding her wildly while everyone else inside the Barclays Center was booing her out of the building. Vee headed towards the corner where she climbed to the top rope and launched herself off into a Swanton bomb but only got mat as Mikayla rolled into the corner and started to use the ropes to pull herself up to her feet while the Vivacious one sat up, holding her back with a look of pain on her face.

Zack: This is what Scarlett is gonna have to deal with in 2 weeks time at Sin & Sacrifice. Kyle’s not even this bad at ringside.

Lexi: Scarlett is used to having to play the numbers disadvantage though isn’t she? Remember the issues she had with the former Gold Standard across in SVW?

Chandler forced herself up to her feet and turned to face Stone. Mikayla stepped out of the corner to meet her and suddenly Vee stepped forwards quickly and caught Stone with a thrust kick into the stomach. It dropped the witch to one knee and Vee hooked her head, setting her up for the Gratification (Cross Rhodes) but before she could snap it off, Stone kicked up her feet and caught her with a double knee strike to the face. A second double knee strike to the face followed it causing Vee to release her grip on the witch and stagger backwards which allowed Stone to arch backwards into a handstand, wrap her legs around Chandler’s neck and hurl her down to the canvas with a head scissors takedown.

Lexi: That was a great counter from Mikayla, she really saved herself from what could have been the end of the match for her otherwise.

Zack: I’m guessing she picked up those skills from someone other than Conor, since he never impressed me as a counter wrestling guru. You don’t need to be at that size, to be fair.

Vee rolled through and came back to her feet and Stone immediately charged towards her, catching her with a shotgun dropkick into her chest that sent her straight back down to the mat. The Vivacious One started to push upwards, getting to her knees and was again sent down to the canvas thanks to a rolling koppu kick from the Salem native. Vee started to roll to the ropes once more but before she could get there, Mikayla pulled her up to her feet and sent her barreling across the ring with an Irish whip into the opposite corner. As soon as Chandler hit the turnbuckle pads, Mikayla darted after her and caught her with a double knee strike to the chest. Stone landed on her feet and stepped backwards, waving Chandler to follow and when she did so, she jerked the former manager downwards into a codebreaker. Chandler rolled to the side as Mikayla kipped up to her feet and Stone jumped into the air to deliver a standing shooting star press before making the cover as she hooked the leg.

Zack: That was breathtaking agility, and it might be all she wrote for Vee!

One…

Two…

…THR-

Lexi: Oh! I really thought she had it there!

Vee kicked out and Mikayla looked up at the referee, nodding in acceptance of the two count as she came to her feet, pulling Chandler up with her as she did so and driving knees into her body. As the pair got vertical, Stone hooked her opponent's head, hoisted her upwards and held her vertically for a moment before she dropped her down on her head with a brainbuster. Vee rolled over onto her back and Mikayla came back to her feet where she delivered a cheerleader leg drop and once more made the cover.

Zack: Nicely done leg drop from Mikayla, she must have tried out for the cheerleading squad in school!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Mikayla definitely strikes me as the cheerleader type to be honest. That wasn’t quite enough to keep Vee down though.

Chandler rolled the shoulder as the three was on the way down and Mikayla nodded her head once more, accepting the referee’s decision as he showed her the two yet again. She looked over to Conor who encouraged her and gave her the thumbs up before he looked over to Lexi and gave her the thumbs up. In the ring, Stone came back to her feet, pulling her up with her where she peppered her forearms to the side of the head before she grabbed hold of the Vivacious one by the wrist only to jerk her forwards and drive her down into the canvas with a short armed Alabama Slam right in front of the corner. Quickly Mikayla came back to her feet and quickly hopped up the ropes in order to deliver a split legged moonsault that landed across her opponent’s body. Again Mikayla made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Lexi: Another cover from Mikayla! Surely this must be it this time!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: How close was that?! The three was on the way down!

At the last possible second Chandler’s shoulder shot up from the canvas, stopping the count as the referee showed the two to all concerned. Mikayla sat up and looked at the referee, asking for the three only for him to tell her it was only a two as the shoulder came up in the nick of time. Stone shook her head in disbelief, asking him again if he was sure that it was only a two count and got confirmation of it from the official once more as he again explained that the shoulder came up in time. Stone nodded her head and rose to her feet, backing away from her foe as she gave a signal to the crowd and began to wave the Vivacious one back to a vertical base. Chandler struggled up to her feet and as she was close to being upright, Mikayla dropped back to the ropes, looking to build up momentum for the Smoke & Mirrors only for Michelle to reach in and grab at the Witch’s ankle.

Zack: Mikayla’s looking for her favorite move, SMO–

Lexi: Oh, for heaven’s sake! Michelle needs to be handcuffed to the barricade or something during Vee’s matches. Preferably with Dante handcuffed beside her.

Stone stumbled forwards and looked back for a moment at Michelle who was pretending to be innocent…or at least as innocent as she could be with her arms folded over her chest, scowling at the Oregon native. As Mikayla turned back towards her opponent, Vee caught her with a chick kick to the side of the head. It caused the former Future Shock wrestler to drop down to one knee and Vee this time hooked her head and snapped off the Gratification Cross Rhodes, spiking her opponent onto her head and made the cover.

Lexi: No! Vee’s about to steal this isn’t she?!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: They keep getting closer and closer on these counts, thank goodness Mikayla still had some fight left in her.

Stone rolled her shoulder before the three count came down as Vee knelt up to check the count and demand the three from him, Mikayla rolled onto her side, holding her head. The official once more confirmed the two and Vee shook her head as she started to slowly rise to her feet, berating him for a slow count and asking if Samantha was paying him to make sure that she didn’t win; so that she could never be a threat to Star’s position. The referee rolled her eyes, telling her that it was a two count because Mikayla got her shoulder up in time and this count was the same cadence as all the others.

Zack: These morons are gonna talk themselves into a lot worse if they keep invoking the name of the owner of FFW like this…and I’m here for it!

Lexi: Seriously Vee, tell us you know nothing about how business works, without telling us you know nothing about how business works.

Chandler flipped him the bird and spun away from him, telling him he wouldn’t have a choice but to count the three the next time. She stepped towards the rising Mikayla, pulling her upwards to her feet and into position for The Long Kiss Goodnight (Sister Abigail). She leaned in and pressed a kiss to Stone’s forehead and as she started to pull back, Mikayla dropped to one knee and swept Vee’s legs out from beneath her causing her to crash into the mat. Chandler held the back of the head as she writhed on the mat for a second before she started to rise while Mikayla was already back to her feet. Stone dropped back to the ropes and as Vee made it to a vertical base and turned to face her, the witch successfully delivered the Smoke & Mirrors this time. Vee bounced backwards, collapsing to the mat as she did so and Mikayla dove on top of her, hooking both legs for the cover as Wilson slid into position to make the count.

Lexi: SMOKE & MIRRORS! C’mon that has to be it now!

One…

Two…

Michelle looked to slide into the ring to break up the pin, only for Conor to grab her by the ankle and jerk her back out, telling her to stay in her corner as he did so.

Zack: Well done, Conor!

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Yes! Conor stopped Michelle from interfering and Mikayla got her well earned three count!

Wilson called for the bell as he completed the count, helping Mikayla to her feet and raising her hand in the air as Conor applauded her from the outside before he slid in underneath the bottom rope.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. MIKAYLA STONE!!!!

Zack: Mikayla picks up a strong win on her way to vying for a shot at the Phoenix Championship 2 weeks from tonight at Sin & Sacrifice. As for Conor, well there may be one or two bugs to work out there just yet.

Lexi: A few teething problems possibly, but I think he was definitely more of a help than a hindrance!

Mikayla started to celebrate her victory, the fans cheering her loudly as Conor leant back against the ropes, smiling and keeping an eye on Michelle and Dante on the outside. Storm stared daggers at him while Vee rolled out under the bottom rope to join her managers, holding her head as she did so. The fans cheered Mikayla loudly as she climbed to the middle rope and threw her hands into the air before the show cut elsewhere.

The Shaolin Stunna

The sight of Angelina Fantastica walking through the backstage area of the Barclays Center draws a loud pop from the Brooklyn crowd. The camera follows her along till she finds who she was there to chat with, that being the Future Shock Director Adam Grant. When she approaches, Adam is on his phone and greets her with a wave before finishing up his conversation.

Adam: I’ll call you back later. Bye.

He ended the call and put his phone away before looking happy to see the Shaolin Stunna.

Adam: Hi there, Jake kinda spoiled you being here. But I’m glad to see you.

Angelina: Well, you know, I figured I was only a bridge away, might as well come out to see the show. I didn’t catch you in the middle of anything, did I?

Adam: Nothing that can’t wait. I hope you don’t mind, but Future Shock will be making a $50,000 donation in your father’s name for 9/11 relief for victims and their families.

Angelina is momentarily speechless, the emotion clear on her face as she looks up at her boss and friend.

Angelina: Of course I don’t mind. All my dad ever wanted to do was help people, and a donation of that size, made in his name? That’s going to help a lot of people. I… it means a lot to me, that you and Future Shock would do something like that in his memory.

Adam: Happy to do it. Are you healed up alright from the cage match in Sydney? You certainly look like you’re doing well…unless it’s really great makeup work.

Angelina: I’m doing pretty well, yeah. Had plenty of time to rest up and take things easy, so I’m ready to get back into the ring. And that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.

Adam: I figured you had something on your mind. I’m all ears, what’s on your mind?

Angelina: After Sydney, you tweeted out that the field was now wide open for a lot of our champions. So this is me officially asking for a shot at the Future Shock Championship. If you want me to win a contender’s match or whatever, that’s fine with me. I’ll earn my chance. But it’s time that I show everyone that’s supported me all these years that I can and I will make it to the top of the mountain.

Adam seemed to think it over for a moment, but it didn’t take that long actually.

Adam: You want to put your name in the Future Shock title picture? I have no problem with that. Like I said on Twitter, I don’t owe anyone rematches. So here’s what I’ll do. Let me think about it for a bit, and I will find an opponent with a title shot on the line for the winner. And that person will go to Las Vegas in November to challenge Jacqui. How does that sound?

Angelina: Sounds perfect to me. You line ‘em up, I’ll knock ‘em down. And in Sin City, it’s gonna be the Shaolin Stunna’s time to shine.

Adam: And just so the merchandising department doesn’t get upset, this doesn’t mean that you and Arabella are done as a tag team, does it?

Angelina: Not by a long shot. The Belles are still together, and will be for a long time yet. But like Alessandra and Nadia of Target Acquired both found individual success along with their accomplishments as a team, it’s time for Arabella and I to put some focus on our singles goals. Plus I think she wants to beat up someone who isn’t part of Latina Heat for a bit.

Adam: I think you’ve all earned a long break from each other, and there’s no plan for a rematch in the near future. You know what? I think I know the perfect person for that #1 contender match now that we have a new champion. So you can start preparing for Alessandra, that’ll be who you face for a shot at Jacqui.

Angelina: Perfect. At least she’s not gonna handcuff me to the ring post or try and shave my head… or sell my belongings at ringside. When that match comes, I’ll be ready.

Adam nods in agreement with that before the show cuts to a commercial for the next episode of Future Shock this Tuesday night.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 05:54:26 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 03:05:39 pm »

A Sit Down with Samantha, Part 1

The show goes to an interview set with posh furniture set up with a glass table. Seated on one side of the table is FFW reporter Kayla Palmer. Seated on the other side is the owner of the company Samantha Star. A smiling Kayla addresses the camera.

Kayla: This is Kayla Palmer, and today I have the privilege of having a candid interview with the woman who founded and owns FFW, that being Samantha Star. Miss Star, I understand I can ask about anything that I wish without restrictions, is that right?

Samantha: That’s correct, Miss Palmer.

Kayla: Well then, let’s start with why you wanted to have this interview. It’s not something you do very often at all.

Samantha: You’ve answered your question, Miss Palmer. It isn’t something I do very often, thus why it’s something I probably should be. I’ll endeavor to make these a little more often, because it’s something people want to see, or so I’m told.

Kayla: I’ll start at the beginning then. How did you start FFW?

Samantha: Usually they ask why, but it’s part of the company ethos so I appreciate us skipping that. How I started it is simple. In late 2009, I could see the writing on the wall in the promotion I was working, EWC. I knew it was in its last days, and began to make plans for after it was over. In March of the following year, I was proven right and it ceased business operations. During the last 4-5 months, I was wanting to start my own promotion to spotlight women in the sport because there were certainly enough places that were built around men. In April of that year, I took out a director’s loan to the company I was founding, FFW. I borrowed $5 million of my own money, hired the staff and talent I wanted, and began promoting with a show called Breaking Point.

Kayla: How did you have so much money to start?

Samantha: My parents were tech investors many years ago, including such future monolithic companies such as Apple and Amazon. They did exceptionally well as the years progressed and continue to be extremely wealthy, which I drew upon to amass what I have now. They’re retired now, and I have control of the family assets.

Kayla: After starting FFW, why did you hire Cody Kincaid as your second-in-command when you probably could have hired any number of people?

Samantha: Simple. I didn’t need someone with an insider knowledge of how the wrestling business works. I already had that. I wanted someone who was going to think outside the box and present me with ideas that I may not have come up with myself. That was Cody. At heart, he was a fan of the sport through his brother. So I hired him for that outsider perspective, and it paid off very well as the years went by.

Kayla: Were you disappointed he ended up leaving for SVW?

Samantha: At the time, yes. But I expected it too. He wanted to take over for some time, and just have me as the silent majority while he ran everything. That’s not a role I was willing to give up then or now, and that was made clear to him on multiple occasions. But he held out hope for a while, and he finally realized it wasn’t going to happen and went to show he could do it himself.

Kayla: Why weren’t you willing to let him run FFW?

Samantha: Because a company founded for women in this sport to shine should be run by someone who knows what it’s like to be in that role. That’s not something Cody can ever fully grasp. Besides that, doing what I do was my dream and goal. I’m going to give that up just to make someone else happy.

Samantha takes a sip from a glass of water as she listens to Kayla continue.

Kayla: Would you ever sell FFW?

Samantha: It’d have to be an astronomical figure, Miss Palmer. I’m not going to hold my breath on it happening.

Kayla: With everything that’s gone on recently between Cody and Adam, tell us how you found Adam. You didn’t know him like you did Cody when you started, did you?

Samantha: No, I didn’t. He was originally hired by Cody as a staff photographer, which is one of his passions. He was very good at it, still is. Photographers rarely stay in the same place for long with any employer, since it’s largely freelance work. But he did stay around, he started wanting to learn more about the workings of FFW. Soon, I hired him full time as a photographer then as lead photographer to website development to where he is today. He is now an integral part of this company.

Kayla: You said a bit ago that a man shouldn’t run FFW, in your view. Why is it okay for a man to run Future Shock but not FFW?

Samantha: I also said it was because that was my goal. I own Future Shock, Miss Palmer. Even though Mr. Grant is the Director, he still answers to me. When he began doing it, he was on quite a short leash since he had not proven he could do it at that time. As the years went by, he has proven he is highly trustworthy and doesn’t need oversight as much, which is why he has much more power within the brand than he did at first.

Kayla: If you ever step down or decide to retire, is he going to be your successor?

Samantha: He’d be who I pick, yes. Before you ask again why he’d be okay to run it given what I said, it’s because he has a rapport with many of the talented women on both rosters. Many of them like him and trust him, which isn’t something that can be said for Mr. Kincaid anymore. All you have to do is listen to what many of them said in the leadup to Unstoppable 13.  But again, I’m not going anywhere. So this is all hypothetical.

Kayla: FFW has been operating since June of 2010. What would you say was the most difficult year in that history?

Samantha: 2015. There was an upheaval of talent we would part company with that year, many in strong positions. With their departures, there was a bit of rebuilding that had to go on. The talent we had and would sign afterwards were more than capable of rising to the occasion. Before you ask why those people left, there’s a litany of reasons, some of which include controlled substances. I won’t get into that discussion for legal reasons.

Kayla: A few of the women who have come through in those days have had their retirement matches in FFW. Some of them went on to wrestle again elsewhere. Does that bother you?

Samantha: No. It’s hard to get the bug out of your system. There’s nowhere else to get the kind of rush you get standing in the ring surrounded by thousands of people. As for others, they needed the money, whether it be for unwise spending or whatever else. They can go wherever they please and do as they wish. But if they had a retirement match in FFW, they’ll never have another match in this company. You only get one bite of the apple with me.

Kayla: Is there anyone who hasn’t retired that won’t have another match in FFW?

Samantha: Yes, but all for different reasons. Without going into detail on specific names, there are women who came through this company that won’t ever be seen in it again outside of fans watching their previous matches on our streaming service.

Kayla: Fair enough. Do you plan to introduce any new championship in FFW?

Samantha: I have no plans for more titles in FFW. And from what Mr. Grant has said publicly and privately to me, the same holds true for Future Shock.

Kayla turns her attention to the camera again.

Kayla: In part two of my discussion with Miss Star, we’re going to start talking about talent past and present and how she feels about them today. That will be aired during Sin & Sacrifice on FFW All Access two weeks from tonight.

She smiles to the FFW owner before the show returns to the arena.

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: After scoring a win over Cait Flanagan on our last show, Rebecka Hate may be close to racking up a win over another insufferable member of the roster, that being Diamond Steele.

Lexi: Everybody loves seeing Diamond dragged down a peg or two, so I’m sure Rebecka is going to have the whole crowd behind her tonight.

The lights fade before the viking horn starts in.  As the first verse starts, Becka comes out dressed like a viking warrior.

Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign

Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Becka makes her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring.  Along the way, she picks out a little girl and gives her the faux-fur cloak that she is wearing.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
To pluck the strings of destiny
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becka’s outfit looks similar to what Lagertha would wear when she wasn’t in battle sans the sword.  Becka takes a lap around the ring, soaking in the cheers from the fans before stepping up onto the ring apron.

Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields a' shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call

Becka smirks to the crowd as she hooks her arms on the top rope and leans out away from the ring.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Kat:  Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 168 lbs.  She is the harbinger of vengeance.  Introducing………….REBECKA HATE.

Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free
Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becky climbs into the ring and sits on the turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: I know Becka’s been looking for the Phoenix title in recent months. I think after defeating Cait on the last show and with her being in a #1 contender match at Sin & Sacrifice, it’d make sense to me if Becka’s already earned herself another shot already. What do you think?

Lexi: You’d certainly think so wouldn’t you? Or at the very least an opportunity to earn herself a number one contender spot like Cait has.

Diamond and the Gem Stones begins to blare all across the sound system and as it does we are able to see the likes of the Gem Stones playing on a tron. Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire are all playing various instruments as we are able to see Diamond Steele emerging from the curtain with a microphone in her hand. She sings as loudly as she can to the sound of boos. Diamond smirks as the constant boos just cause her to sing even louder.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring she is…

Diamond smirks as she uses her own microphone to quickly cut off Kat. She proceeds to do her own introduction.

Diamond: Ladies and gentlemen making my way to the ring. Being accompanied by all of my Gem Stones of Sapphire and Emerald! I am the SHINING STAR, I AM THE SPARKLING SENSATION, THE SADISTIC SIREN, THE GLITTERING GODDESS, THE SORCERESS OF SUBMISSIONS, THE MISTRESS OF THE MICROPHONE AND THE CONQUERER OF CATCH WRESTLING. Weighing in at 7.5 STONE from LONDON ENGLAND! I AM DIAMOND STEELE!

Diamond stops to take in the boos of the audience. She points to the entrance curtain where Sapphire Taylor and Emerald Mcadams all make their way out to join her. Together they finally make it to the ring. Diamond quickly runs up the ring steps and she grabs the turnbuckle as hard as she can. She immediately leap frogs over the ropes and bounces about before she flips off the booing crowd. She throws the microphone to the side before she cracks a wicked grin. She opens up a pocket mirror and takes a moment to admire how beautiful her hair is as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: I’m not sure, Lexi, but it feels like that list of nicknames gets longer every time she comes out here. Either that or I stop paying attention to it longer and longer.

Lexi: I stop listening somewhere around Ladies…. I just can’t seem to get myself to focus on her droning on long enough to hear the list of names that she’s given herself.

Ashley Pruitt was the referee in charge of this match and asked both contestants if they were ready for action, getting a slight nod from Rebecka while Diamond continued to check her hair before she finally knelt down to place the mirror in her corner. At which point she untied her boot and as the referee asked her what she was doing, the singer told her that it didn’t feel quite right and needed to be re-tied. Pruitt stood over her as the leader of the Gemstones started to talk her time, tugging at the laces on her footwear. And then she removed the boot entirely, placing a hand inside to check the insole then put it back on, stomping her foot down into it a couple of times before she again tugged on the laces and finally started to tie it up, the referee growing ever more impatient, reminding her the booing fans came here to see a wrestling match and a look of growing frustration was growing on Rebecka’s face. While this was happening though, Sapphire and Emerald walked casually around the ring, meeting up behind Hate and with a nod of their head they reached in and jerked the feet out from underneath the powerhouse, causing her to faceplant into the mat then pulled her out of the ring to the outside.

Zack: It didn’t take long, did it? It rarely does take much time before Diamond’s entourage interjects themselves into a match. Sapphire doesn’t even belong out here, Future Shock is on Tuesdays after all.

Lexi: If she ever faces a match on her own without the entourage, I think I might just fall off my chair in shock you know.

The moment Hate landed on her feet both Sapphire started to hammer away at her forearms as Emerald windmilled her arms, peppering her with rights and lefts as she did so. Rebecka covered up for a moment before she suddenly lashed out, catching Sapphire with a backhand to the jaw then lunged towards Emerald and caught her with a headbutt to the side of the face. Sapphire and Emerald staggered backwards only for the former SVW Champion to stop them as she grabbed hold of each of them with a handful of hair. The pair tried to pull away in opposite directions only for Hate to keep a firm grip, the crowd cheering her loudly as she suddenly jerked them towards each other and into a meeting of the minds. The pair reeled away but once more found themselves stopped as Hate grabbed their hair once more and again jerked back into another meeting of the minds that this time saw them both collapse backwards to the canvas. Rebecka turned back to the ring and pulled herself up onto the ring apron just as Diamond fastened her shoe and took off across the ring, leaping up onto the ropes and springboarding off into a disaster kick aimed at the side of the SVW Hall of Famer’s head. Rebecka, though, saw it coming and ducked underneath it. Steele landed on her feet and started to stumble towards the middle of the ring but like her bandmates, got stopped in her tracks when Hate reeled her back in with a handful of her hair, bending her backwards over the top rope and to the deafening cheers of the crowd starting to slam forearms into her chest, landing ten before she let Diamond go.

Zack: All those forearms! Diamond’s gonna have a pirate’s dream: a sunken chest!

Lexi: I keep hoping that one of these days some of these shots might knock some sense into her, but I’m not going to hold my breath.

The musician once more stumbled away from the ring ropes towards the middle of the ring, holding her chest before she turned back towards Rebecka who was measuring her up before she grabbed hold of the top rope and catapulted herself into a flying shoulder tackle that knocked Diamond back down to the mat. With contenders in the ring and ready for action, Pruitt called for the bell to get the match underway as Hate got back to her feet. The leader of Gemstones wasn’t far behind as she held her chest with one hand but the moment Diamond was vertical, Rebecka tagged her with a vicious right hand to the jaw before she pulled her in and snapped off a suplex. As it landed, Steele rolled over onto her hands and knees and started to push upwards, getting to one knee only for Rebecka to kip up from the canvas to feet, spin and step towards her foe where she drove a knee into her chest. Two more followed that before she jerked Diamond up to her feet and Irish whipped her into the nearest corner. Hate followed in right behind her to deliver a clothesline with such ferocity that it saw Steele’s feet kick up off the mat to waist height.

Zack: Rebecka Hate has only one setting when it comes to striking. And that’s to maul anyone in the ring with her.

Lexi: She’s a one woman wrecking ball, there’s no question about that at all.

The SVW Hall of Famer backed up and Steele staggered forwards out of the corner and straight into a huge hip toss that saw her crash down into the canvas in the middle of the ring. Diamond once more rolled towards the ropes and started to rise, making it to her feet before Rebecka charged her once more. Diamond tried to back up to get out of the way only to find herself against the ropes when Hate caught her with a clothesline which sent them both over the top rope, Diamond landing in a heap on the floor between her bandmates while Rebecka managed to land on her feet. The crowd cheered her loudly as she took a moment to extend her arms and wave them up and down to encourage them to increase the volume. As the powerhouse turned back to her foes, she saw the three Gemstones helping each other back to their feet and nodded her head before she slid back into the ring, popped up to her feet and took off in a sprint across the ring, hitting the opposite side ropes, coming back to launch herself over the top ropes into a suicide dive that caught all three as they made it to their feet and instantly sent them back down to the floor.

Zack: Look at that! Rebecka Hate was a human missile and just wiped out every Gem Stone at ringside! To nicer girls it couldn’t have happened.

Lexi: They had that coming, and I’m sure that this crowd loves to see it.

Once more the New Orleans based wrestler rose to her feet and pulled her foe up with her, bringing her to her feet before she rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Steele rolled to the middle of the ring and forced her way up to her feet, getting them underneath her as Hate stepped through the ropes. Diamond pushed her hair away from her face, raised her fists into a fighting stance and waved her opponent forwards. Rebecka stared at her for a moment before she shrugged her shoulders, stepped forwards and placed her hands behind her back as she leaned forwards, telling Steele to go ahead and take her best shot. The singer swung wildly, missing her target as the powerhouse pulled her jaw out of the way only to lean forwards once more, telling to try once more as Steele found her balance. The London native took a moment to measure up her opponent before she swung once more…and stumbled again as she got nothing but air due to Hate again leaning back out of the way. Before Diamond could find her balance, Rebecka wrapped her arms around her waist and slammed her down to the canvas with a belly to back suplex.

Lexi: Rebecka is really taking Diamond to task isn’t she? Do you think she owes her money?

Zack: Either that or she stole something. Maybe she’s just offended by Diamond’s existence, any of the above.

Rebecka rolled over and pushed up to her feet as Diamond arched her back up from the mat, pushing up on her elbows with a look of pain on her face. Rebecka smirked to herself as she dropped down to her knees and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Diamond’s getting beaten into dust here, and we got a cover!

One…

Two…

Lexi: Not close enough though, Diamond still has some gas left in the tank.

Steele’s shoulder shot up from the mat as the referee was raising their hand after completing the two count and Rebecka nodded her head in acceptance of the count as she came to her feet, pulling Diamond up with her and started to drive fists into her stomach as  the referee scurried towards the side of the ring, cutting off Sapphire who had pulled herself up by the ring skirt and onto the ring apron where Pruitt tried to tell her to go back to the floor and head to the corner. Sapphire, though, still seemed a little disoriented as she still tried to roll into the ring, slapping her hands together as though telling the official she made the tag. While the referee was distracted, Hate buried a third fist into Steele’s gut which saw the singer drop to her knees and when the powerhouse looked over towards the official, the leader of the Gemstones took full advantage as she delivered an uppercut of her own, right between Hate’s legs. Rebecka began to fold up as Diamond forced herself upwards, managed to grab her foe by the head and spiked her face first into the canvas with a facebuster.

Zack: There’s a rumor going around that Diamond here wants to be the next No Surrender Champion. I don’t know about you, but I think Lilly would turn her into a purple haired pretzel.

Lexi: I think you’re right there, Zack. I think Lilly would tie her in knots that would take the rest of the Gemstones a year to untie.

Steele pushed herself backwards to the ropes and sat, leaning against them as Emerald pulled Sapphire off the apron to her feet and helped her towards the corner, Diamond, flashing them a thumbs up from her sitting position before the referee turned around. Steele reached up for the top rope and used it to pull herself upright as Rebecka started to push up from the canvas. Hate made it back to her feet half a second behind her opponent as Steele staggered forwards from the ropes and fired off a superkick to her foes kneecap, causing the leg to buckle and sending the powerhouse to one knee. Immediately a right hook to the jaw followed from the Englishwoman, then a second before she dropped back to the ropes, bounced off them and came back looking to connect with a running big boot only for Rebecka to stand up at the very last moment and catch her foe’s foot before it could connect.

Zack: Diamond was about to blast her with a boot, but Hate…she caught it! Steele’s face tells you the terror she’s feeling right now!

Lexi: Maybe she does have a brain cell in that head of hers after all. She’s right to feel terror when you’ve got Rebecka Hate looking at you like that.

Steele’s eyes went wide as her boot was caught, causing her to hop on one foot for a moment or two before Rebecka used her grip on her leg to spin her around and immediately went to lift her up for an atomic drop. As the New Orleans based wrestler lifted her foe into the air, Diamond flipped backwards out of her grip to land on her feet behind her, holding her back for a moment as she did so but when the powerhouse turned to face her, Diamond left her feet and caught her with a bicycle knee to the underside of her jaw. Hate stepped backwards towards the ropes and the musician used that to her advantage as she stepped forwards quickly, leaping into the air to grab the former SVW Champion around the head as she stepped up from the middle rope to the top, spinning them around as she pushed off and drove Rebecka down onto the top of her head with a Tornado DDT. Quickly Diamond made the cover.

Lexi: Diamond’s looking for a cover now, but I think she might be a little premature personally.

One…

Tw–

Zack: Rebecka didn’t become a Hall of Fame athlete for being easy to put away, as Diamond is learning firsthand.

Rebecka kicked out as the two was coming down, shoving Diamond away from her, causing her to sit up. From Steele’s corner, Emerald was screeching at the referee, demanding the three count as she started to pull herself up onto the apron. Pruitt moved towards her, threatening to have her and Sapphire thrown out if they didn’t stay in the corner and stay quiet. Once more Steele took full advantage as she pulled at the tape around her wrist, pulling it away and wrapping to around Hate’s throat to choke her out, hiding it from the referee’s view as she moved back towards the pair with a sleeper hold. Hate gasped for breath as she clawed at her opponent’s arm, kicking her feet against the canvas. Diamond kept the tape tight around her foe’s throat as she made a show of wrenching the hold on tighter, screaming out to the fans that she was the mistress of submissions…that she was going to put the Hall of Famer to sleep. The crowd booed her loudly while Hate continued to choke and struggle for breath, her movements starting to slow.

Lexi: Oh come on! Surely the official can see this isn’t a normal hold. She’s got to spot the tape there!

Zack: Diamond read the Dirty Tricks of Wrestling playbook from the late 80s, and she’s running some of the highlights tonight.

Once more she went to make a great show of wrenching the hold on tighter but this time as she did so, Pruitt managed to slide her hand up underneath the arm and discovered the tape. Immediately she demanded the break and started a quick count. Diamond broke on four and Hate pulled the tape away from around her throat as she sucked in air. Steele came back to her feet and started to stomp away at her opponent’s body as she lay on the mat. Again Pruitt called for her to let Hate up from the canvas and started the count, getting to four before Diamond stepped away, playing to the crowd for a couple of moments as she told them how honored they were to be in the presence of a real rock star…a music industry icon…and that her new album would be landing soon.

Zack: I don’t know about you, Lexi, but I don’t plan to add the Gem Stones to any of my playlists.

Lexi: Oh definitely not, I have actual good taste in music.

Steele turned back towards her opponent as Rebecka started to make it all fours only for her to use the ropes to springboard into a leg drop across the back of her head to drive the powerhouse face first down into the mat. Diamond held her back for a moment before she grabbed hold of her foes face and started to scrub it back and forth against the canvas before she popped up to her feet, standing over Rebecka and striking a pose for the fans, causing them to boo loudly once more. Again Hate started to force her way upwards, again only getting as far as all fours and no further as the Gemstone leapt into the air and drove her opponent’s chest into the mat with a double footstomp to the shoulder blades. Hate only stayed down for a second before she started to push upwards again and this time, Diamond pressed her opponent’s eyes against her boot laces before she stomped down to temporarily blind the former SVW Champion, causing her to roll into a sitting position, trying to clear her vision. As she did so, Diamond measured her up and then darted across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and came back with a sliding knee that connected perfectly with her foe’s face, sending her back down to the mat. Steele threw herself on top of the powerhouse, hooking the leg for the cover as she did so.

Zack: Tight leg hook by Diamond, let’s see if she’s done enough yet!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Nope! Rebecka is still in this. Diamond’s going to have to dig deeper than that to keep Hate down for a full three count.

Hate kicked out before the three could come down and Diamond sat up, slapping her hands together three times, telling Pruitt that with that sense of rhythm she’d only ever be a drummer for some amateur wannabe like River Campbell. Pruitt raised her eyebrows and rold the musician once more that it was only a two count. Diamond came back to her feet and waved Rebecka upwards. Hate sat up, slowly starting to rise and when she made it upright, Diamond stepped forwards, grabbing hold of her hair with both hands and yanking her downwards to the canvas as she swept her foe’s legs out from beneath her, bouncing the back of her skull off the canvas. The musician took off across the ring, hitting the ropes and came back to deliver a running senton across the chest of the powerhouse, leaning back across her and reaching out to lazily hook the leg of the powerhouse. Pruitt dropped to make the count and the Gemstones counted along with the official.

Zack: Another cover…and the Gem Stones helping count too!

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Lexi: They can help count as much as they want, it still didn’t get Diamond a three!

Rebecka’s shoulder popped up from the canvas at the last second, Pruitt throwing up the two count for all involved to see and immediately found herself at the center of a storm of abuse from all three members of the Gem Stones. Emerald and Sapphire continued to give the referee abuse while Diamond got in the official’s face, demanding the three count and that the official raise her hand, only for the referee to shake her head, defiantly telling the musician that it was only a two count and the shoulder came up in time. Diamond held up a hand, telling her that unless she was raising her hand in victory she needed to have her people call Diamond’s people as she spun away and pointed down at Rebecka as she looked out at the crowd, telling them she was going to snap her in half. The sold out crowd booed her loudly as the musician stepped towards Hate’s legs, reached down and grabbed hold of her foot where she applied an ankle lock. Pruitt dropped down next to Hate, asking her if she wanted to quit as Diamond twisted the foot, causing a look of pain to appear on Rebecka’s face as she shook her head in response to the official’s questioning.

Zack: I wouldn’t believe a single word that comes out of anyone’s mouth in that group.

Lexi: I’m not sure I recall ever seeing Rebecka quit before so Diamond might be fighting a losing battle here trying to get her to.

Diamond increased the torque in the hold, twisting her foot as Hate refused to quit even as she slapped her hands against the mat in frustration. Steele demanded that the former SVW Champion quit to the sadistic siren; that she tap out in the clutches of the sorceress of submissions; that she cry uncle for the Conqueror of Catc– at which point Hate caught her with a boot to the jaw. A second boot to the jaw connected before Rebecka pulled her knees up to her chest and fired off her foe, sending her backwards into the ropes. Diamond bounced off the ropes and came back with a rebound lariat as the SVW Hall of Famer was coming back to her feet only to be sent up and over with a monkey flip from the New Orleans based wrestler. Steele sat up as she landed, her mouth in an ‘O’ of pain as she held her back.

Zack: That sent shockwaves through Steele’s body, and her face is mute testament of it!

Lexi: I think they felt that all the way in the cheap seats to be honest.

Diamond scrambled to rise back to her feet and staggered around straight into her opponent’s clutches, Hate favoring her ankle even as she lifted her opponent up over her head and then stepped out from underneath her, allowing her to drop face first into the canvas. Steele landed and bounced straight back up to her hands and knees only for Hate to jerk her up into a Karelin lift, driving her down onto her spine and stacking her up for a pinfall.

Lexi: Rebecka almost put her straight through the canvas there, and this could be all she wrote!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Zack: She may be annoying and grating and obnoxious and…where was I going? Oh yeah, but Diamond is still resilient as they come.

Steele’s shoulder shot up from the canvas before the three count could be completed, Hate staying on her knees as she looked to the referee with three fingers raised questioningly and got told by Pruitt that it was only a two count. Hate nodded her head as she wrapped her hands around Diamond’s throat and lifted her up off her feet as Rebecka rose, walking towards the corner and hurled her back against the turnbuckles as the referee’s count reached four. Diamond hung against the turnbuckles for a moment before Rebecka grabbed hold of wrist jerking her away from the ropes and making as though she was going to Irish whip the musician across the ring into the opposite corner only to slam on the brakes and reverse direction, sending her chest first back into the corner she came out of. Steele slammed into the turnbuckles sternum first and stumbled backwards and as she did so, Hate wrapped her arms around her waist and launched her up and over her head with a huge release German suplex. Steele landed near the ropes and Emerald and Sapphire both reached in and pulled their band mate out, Sapphire calling for a time out as Emerald struggled to hold up Diamond’s dead weight. The referee told the Future Shock wrestler to get Diamond back in the ring and started the count.

Zack: Sapphire wants a time out, she’s in the wrong sport for that. Your time out is when you go back to the locker room, then you can have all the time you want.

Lexi: You’d think she’d know at least that much by now wouldn’t you? It’s not her first wrestling match.

Rebecka came back to her feet and stared across the ring and started in that direction causing Sapphire to pull herself up onto the apron and scream at the referee demanding that she keeps Hate back. Rebecka stopped in the middle of the ring and stared at Sapphire as Pruitt turned and told her to stay back and went to resume her count. Meanwhile Sapphire stepped down the apron and was, herself, telling Hate that she’d better stay back or Sapphire herself would give her the thrashing of a lifetime; that she’d beat her within an inch of her life. The former SVW Champion stared at her for a moment before she suddenly darted towards Taylor, catching her with a running big boot to the jaw as she was stood on the apron. Sapphire grabbed hold of the top rope as she spun to the side, stopping herself from falling to the floor and as she tried to plant her feet on the apron once more, Hate grabbed her by both sides of her head and yanked her up over the top rope and across the ring. Pruitt tried to step between them and ordered Sapphire out of the ring as the Future Shock wrestler started to get back up only for Hate to once more charge her and catch her with a bicycle knee to the jaw. Taylor’s legs turned to spaghetti and Hate scooped her up, turned around and used a fallaway slam to hurl Sapphire over the top rope and to the floor.

Lexi: Sapphire sure gave Rebecka the thrashing of her life there didn’t she?! Oh wait… no she didn’t.

Zack: If I’ve learned anything about Sapphire of late, she really likes testing her limits with big powerhouses. Ask Charlotte Harker about that.

Back on the other side of the ring, Emerald was still tending to Diamond Steele who seemed to be recovering as Emerald pushed something into her hand. Rebecka and Pruitt’s attention turned back towards Diamond, the official restarting the count and Steele reassured Emerald that she was fine as she seemed to stagger a step towards the ring before she slid under the bottom rope. Emerald looked concerned but told her to ‘go, get ‘em Champ!’ Diamond took a second to lean against the apron before she rolled back into the ring and started to pull herself up with the aid of the ropes with one hand. Hate was waving her upwards and when Steele made it to her feet, Rebecka made a throat slashing motion causing the crowd to cheer loudly. As Diamond turned and stepped away from the ring ropes the SVW Hall of Fame stepped forwards and caught a vicious boot right into her midsection from Rebecka, doubling her over.

Zack: I’ll give Diamond credit. If I got kicked in the body like that, I’d probably not still be on my feet like she is.

Lexi: You did say earlier how much resilience she’s been showing, and I guess you weren’t wrong.

Quickly Rebecka took full advantage as she fed one hand between her opponent’s legs, getting her into position for the KALFU psycho pumphandle slam. Emerald started to complain to the referee, causing Pruitt to look towards her momentarily as Hate lifted her up and as she did so, Diamond crashed the object in her hand into Hate’s forehead, causing blood to immediately to appear as fragments of the pocket mirror she had been using during her entrance dropped to the mat. Pruitt’s attention turned back to the action as Steele was dropped back down to her feet and quickly she grabbed her foe’s head and dropped down with the Diamond Cutter. Rebecka collapsed back to the mat and the singer dove on top of her, grabbing hold of both legs for a tight hook as she screamed at Pruitt to count!! The official dove into position.

Zack: There goes the DIAMOND CUTTER…and that may be the end of the night for Becka!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Oh come on! Diamond just stole that right from under Rebecka’s nose.

Hate kicked out a moment too late as Pruitt called for the bell and Diamond rolled away, out of the ring and immediately started to head up the ramp with her arms raised in victory as Rebecka sat up, checking her forehead and finding blood. She stared at Pruitt who had a hand raised and was pointing towards Diamond to indicate the winner.

Kat: Here is your win–

Emerald: Here is your winner, the QUEEN OF THE BILLBOARD CHARTS, THE SHINING STAR, THE SPARKLING SENSATION, THE SADISTIC SIREN, THE GLITTERING GODDESS, THE SORCERESS OF SUBMISSIONS, THE MISTRESS OF THE MICROPHONE, THE CONQUERER OF CATCH WRESTLING, THE DEFEATER OF HATE…THE ONE…THE ONLY…. THE GREATEST…. DIAMOND STEELE!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: …..For God’s sake….

Lexi: Can we not just cut her mic already?!

Emerald raised the hand of the leader of the Gemstones as she made the announcement, the crowd getting louder with every nickname. Hate stared at them for a moment as Emerald began to celebrate while Diamond held her back and then rolled out of the ring and took off towards them, Emerald shot up the ramp away from the SVW Champion like she’d been shot out of a cannon as Diamond and Sapphire tried to keep up while the show cut elsewhere.

She’s From The Block

The next image we see is someone descending the stairs into one of Brooklyn’s subway stations. The person mills through some people before paying for her tokens and then goes through the turnstile. As they pass by, they get plenty of people looking at them and pointing as if they recognize whoever it is. They stop at one of the columns waiting for their train, still getting recognized before the train stops and the person gets on board. The door closes behind them before the train starts moving away from the stop.

Zack: What is this?

The camera lingers in the station before switching to the Atlantic Avenue station, and whoever it is is escorted out of the station and through a growing crowd of people. The video fast forwards now as they are rushed through the talent entrance to the Barclays Center and the video speeds up as they are taken right to the gorilla position. Then the show switches back to the live shot as the Brooklyn crowd is buzzing.

Zack: I have no idea what this is about, but it’s got the fans here in the Barclays Center damn interested to find out. They are–

The lights cut out from there as music begins to play.

Children grow and women producing
Men go working, some go stealing
Everyone's got to make a living

BX, uh (South side Bronx)
(South side Bronx)

Zack: Wait a minute…. Is this the surprise we were promised? It has to be.

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

And that’s when the lights come up to show the Bronx’s own Jennifer Williams standing at the top of the stage to a roar!

Zack: Well I’ll be damned…. Look who’s back!

Kat: Brooklyn……welcome back to FFW…………….JENNIFER WILLIAMS!!

Jenny ran from one side of the stage to the next, hyping up the crowd to get even louder before stopping at the top of the stage. The fans chanted her name loudly, as a result.

Zack: Jenny Williams has Brooklyn on their feet! And I understand we’ll hear from her for the first time in years two weeks from tonight at Sin & Sacrifice in Chicago! I’m looking forward to that! And when we come back, it’s time for the main event! Welcome back, Jenny!

The fans continue chanting her name as she soaks in the response before Breaking Point takes a commercial break.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 05:57:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 03:05:50 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break to show Kat once again standing in the ring ready for the introductions to begin.

Kat: The following contest is your Breaking Point main event scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: That was our last break for tonight, make sure you’ve signed up for FFW All Access to check out Sin & Sacrifice in 2 weeks. Don’t forget about Future Shock this Tuesday as the fallout from the Sydney Supershow will begin.

Lexi: Anybody that could possibly forget about Future Shock really needs their head testing if you ask me!

The lights dim as the opening bars of Smile by Maisie Peters hit the speakers around the arena.

Got bridges to burn and places to run
Yeah, this smile is a loaded gun

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers. 

It's my party, my body, my business
It's my town and my crown and my hitlist
It's my world and you're just living in it
Did I, did I, did I finish?
They are my girls, and it's us who's deciding
It's our door, did we say you're invited?
Leave your name and we'll call if we like it
If we, if we, if we like it

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

No more Mrs. Sweet and Miss Nice
No more Mrs. Fuckin' Polite
Time for Mrs. Takin' What's Mine
You don't need him

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

It's my party, my body, my business
If he tries to control me, he's finished
Won't be crying, there's plenty of fishes
And I, and I, and I'm fishin'
You should know that you won't find another
Who will ruin your life and your brothers
Who will take what she's owed when she wants to
Did I, did I, did I stutter?

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

No more Mrs. Sweet and Miss Nice
No more Mrs. Fuckin' Polite
You don't need him
No more Mrs. Lettin' It Slide
No more Mrs. Shut Up and Smile
You don't need him

I got bridges to burn and places to run
Bang, bang and your party's done

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle.

Zack: We stand a very good chance that Lacey could become the next #1 contender to the FFW Championship. She and Kelly have a long history together, and none of it is happy. Don’t let the seductive packaging fool you, fans. Lacey is as dangerous as they come in this business.

Lexi: Oh God, don’t speak something like that into existence, Zack. Could you imagine how insufferable Lacey would be even as a number one contender to the title, never mind if she somehow managed to get her hands on it.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. As she lands she holds her title belt high over her head. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans, holds her title belt high in the air and then corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Kat: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 120 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. She is the reigning FFW Champion...Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: Just about 11 miles from here is the hometown of the FFW Champion, but she’s getting the same reception here in Brooklyn she’d get there! Kelly’s getting a rockstar ovation, and I think Lacey is gonna need to be as good or better than she’s ever been to leave Brooklyn with a win over the reigning FFW champion.

Lexi: Kelly has been on one hell of a streak since she won the FFW Championship last November so I think that Lacey is really going to have her work cut out for her.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell to start the match, and there’s already a staredown between the two women as they stand in their corners. Christian takes the FFW Championship from his wife, and notices Kyle looking at it from Lacey’s corner. The pair meet in the center, and Lacey begins verbally taunting the champion, pointing to her title and telling her how good it would look around her waist. She even turns towards Christian to ask him to let her hold it, but that request goes unfulfilled before Kelly surprises her with a kick to the stomach before unloading with a flurry of forearms to the side of her head. She shoves the redhead back into the corner before driving her face into the top turnbuckle repeatedly.

Zack: These two are extremely familiar with each other! And even though it’s been 2 years since their last meeting, their feelings about each other haven’t softeend in the slightest.

Lexi: I don’t think that kind of grudge ever really goes away does it? There is some serious bad blood between them.

A pair of European uppercuts lands against Lacey’s head before Kelly whips her across the ride. She catches her on the rebound with a back elbow to the jaw. It stumbles Lacey before Kelly connects with a Pele kick that drops her where she stood before immediately making the cover.

Zack: Right to the top of the head, and Kelly’s looking for the shortest main event in FFW history!

ONE!

Lacey quickly kicked out as soon as the one landed on the mat. She shoved Kelly off her, and tried to get back to her feet. But the champion didn’t let her get very far and nailed her with a kidney punch before she could turn around.

Lexi: I think Kelly might have to look a little harder, there’s no way Lacey would stay down that easily.

Kelly shoved her chest first into the nearby ropes and grabbed her into an inverted facebuster. The back of Lacey’s head struck the mat before Kelly went for a second cover.

Zack: A second cover almost as quickly as the first! Kelly must have left the gas on at home!

ONE!

Again, Lacey kicked out and shoved Kelly off her so she could get back to her feet. The redhead was almost to a vertical base when Kelly pulled her into a rear waistlock, only to find Lacey was ready for her and started throwing back elbows aimed at her head. It only took one to loosen Kelly’s grip, and Lacey spun around to catch her with a jawbreaker that stumbled her backwards. With the champion dazed by the impact, Lacey swept her leg to drop her to a knee and then deliver a running boot to her face after telling Kelly to kneel before her.

Zack: That’s one of Lacey’s favorite moves right there, and she’s gotten herself an opening against the FFW Champion.

Lexi: She’s going to have to capitalize on it quickly though if she wants to make any use of it.

The blonde was beginning to get back to her feet, and Lacey put a stop to that with a running kneelift to her face that sent her stumbling backwards. The would-be challenger hit the near side ropes to deliver a one-handed bulldog to smash Kelly’s face into the mat. Her confidence was brimming as she rolled the champion over and pressed one finger to her chest before demanding a count.

Lexi: That’s one of the most disrespectful covers I’ve ever seen. She doesn’t seriously expect that to work against the FFW Champion does she?!

ONE!

It took very little for Kelly to get out of that cover as she reached up and backhanded Lacey. That infuriated her as the redhead started stomping every part of her body that moved. Quickly rising to her feet, she grabbed Kelly’s arms and pulled her up just enough to start stomping her chest with one final stomp to her face before she let her go.

Zack: We saw a flash of fury there from Lacey, who clearly felt disrespected. Imagine how Kelly felt being pinned by one finger.

Lacey smiled at her handiwork as she pulled Kelly back to her feet. A couple forearms to the back of her head landed before she fired her into the far corner. Kelly landed flush against the turnbuckles just as Lacey took off behind her with a corner clothesline. She scooped the FFW Champion to sit on the top turnbuckle before climbing up with her to send her flying with a belly to belly suplex and then followed that with a cover.

Zack: Lacey’s taking some chances going up top with Kelly, but it may have paid off!

ONE!!

TW-NO.

Kelly kicked out as the two was coming down, and Lacey rolled her onto her stomach so she could scrub her face against the canvas. It brought a smile to her face as she got back to her feet and immediately dropped a leg across the back of her head.

Lexi: Lacey looks to be enjoying herself, but I don’t think she will be for long. I’m sure everything she’s doing is just firing up the FFW Champion.

She pulled Kelly back to her feet, and seemed to be going for a DDT when the champion surprised her. Kelly ran her backwards into the corner, knocking the wind out of her for a second. That’s when a barrage of punches landed against her head. Kincaid whipped her across to the far side, and darted after her. As soon as Lacey rebounded, Kelly left her feet for a jumping knee strike to the jaw that nearly sent the redhead through the ropes. Instead though, she lumbered forward before Kelly left her feet for a poisonrana into a cover!

Zack: Wow, Kelly’s coming back full of fire! She might have knocked Lacey out!

ONE!!!

TWOOO!!

T-NO.

Lacey got her shoulder up after the two, and Kelly made it back to her feet. She looked the worse for wear at the moment, but still dragged Lacey back to her feet. She shoved her into the ropes before ducking her head between her legs for an electric chair.

Lexi: Kelly has proven time and time again how resilient she is and even through her own pain she delivered that electric chair perfectly.

With the Brooklyn crowd very loudly behind her, Kelly darted for the corner and scaled it like a cat before launching into a moonsault. It landed right on target before the FFW Champion headed for the corner again. She headed to the top rope and perched herself, but her attention got diverted when Lacey’s manager climbed up onto the apron. Kyle was only there for about a second before Christian yanked him down to the floor. And when Kelly reset herself, Lacey charged the corner and knocked her feet out from under her, causing the champion to straddle the corner.

Zack: That’s all Lacey needed. Just a split second to get herself together, while her manager earns his paycheck tonight. She’s taken the enthusiasm out of this Brooklyn crowd yet again.

Lexi: Christian got Kyle down quickly but his distraction was just enough to give Lacey that opening. Kyle should be permanently banned from ringside if you ask me.

Lacey climbed up with her, hammering her with forearms to the side of her head. With a devilish smile on her face, she hooked Kelly’s head and delivered a superplex before rolling across her for the cover. She shot her hand up to count to three with the referee.

Zack: Lacey with a thunderous superplex, and we may have a new #1 contender to the FFW Championship!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NO!

Kelly’s shoulder came off the mat to quite the response from the Brooklyn crowd. Lacey’s smile turned to a scowl as she got to her feet and dragged one manicured finger across her throat. She pulled Kelly into position for her reverse STO….but didn’t finish it when Kelly headbutted her in the face!

Lexi: No! Kelly’s still in this. I’m sure she’s determined as hell to keep Lacey as far away from the FFW Championship as possible.

It sent Lacey to her knees, and Kelly rolled away from her. The champion struggled back to her feet with the fans behind her as Lacey rose to hers. When the redhead turned towards her, Kelly unleashed a barrage of kicks to her body one after another. More and more, Lacey began to lurch forward before Kelly used a baseball slide to stop between her legs and fire a palm thrust into her throat. The redhead held her neck and stumbled backwards before Kincaid scooped her up into a Michinoku driver and hooked the leg on impact for the cover!

Zack: Kelly’s back in it again, and dropped Lacey like a bad habit! She’s gonna send Brooklyn home happy!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NO!

Lacey’s shoulder came off the mat in time before the three landed, and Kelly made it back to her feet a second later. She was still showing the effects of the offense she’d absorbed during the match when she headed for the corner to make her way to the top rope.

Lexi: Lacey has somehow managed to keep herself in this unfortunately. I thought Kelly might have had it there.

The fans were getting louder for their hometown girl as she perched herself for a half second before launching into a shooting star press. She landed it on target but rose back to her feet a few seconds later. Lacey was slow to get up. When she got up though, Kelly hooked her head into position for her favorite finisher. But the redhead had was all too familiar with it, and shoved her forward instead. When Kincaid turned back around, Lacey went for a yakuza kick to her chest…but her foot got caught instead!

Zack: Lacey knows Kelly’s tendencies very well due to their long running rivalry, she’s not going for CLIPPED WINGS if she can help it!

Lexi: Kelly still managed to stop Lacey in her tracks though, even without CLIPPED WINGS.

Lacey hopped on one foot while Kelly had the other in her hand. The blonde spun her around, and scooped her up for an atomic drop. The would-be challenger staggered forward until Kelly used the nearby ropes to deliver a disaster kick that caught Lacey flush on the jaw before the champion made the cover.

Zack: That’s a knockout shot if I ever saw one, and right on the button!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

Lacey’s shoulder came up in the nick of time, and Kelly rose back to her feet. Nodding her head, she listened to the roar of the crowd and pulled Lacey up with her and grabbed her head under her arm.

Lexi: I think that might have been instinct rather than design, you know. Lacey might be just about done.

Kelly immediately drove her into the canvas with her headlock driver. She quickly made the cover as the referee fell into position to make the count.

Zack: She got it that time…CLIPPED WINGS!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Lacey’s shoulder came up a half second after the three, and the referee called for the bell. The champion got to her feet and had her hand raised in victory.

Lexi: Yes! Kelly did it and hopefully she’s kept Lacey from getting anywhere near the FFW Championship picture too.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…………..KELLY KINCAID!!

Christian joined her in the ring and returned the FFW Championship to her. Kelly raised it over her head with a tired smile on her face.

Zack: Kelly proves once again why she’s on top of FFW as its champion! Lacey put her through her paces, to say the least. But Brooklyn’s hometown girl leaves with the victory.

Lexi: This crowd are absolutely loving seeing the homegrown FFW Champion picking up the win here tonight.

Zack: That’s gonna do it for us! Sin & Sacrifice is 2 weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access, and Future Shock will be live Tuesday night as well!

Lexi: Be there, or miss out on all of the action folks! You know that both shows are going to be awesome viewing!

Kelly rolled out to the floor and greeted many of the Brooklyn fans at ringside as Breaking Point faded off the air.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 06:04:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: