Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 04:14:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 121

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 121  (Read 110 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 13, 2022, 12:18:51 pm »

Live from the Delta Plex Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan
September 13, 2022

The opening beat of Fort Minor’s “Remember The Name (Future Shock Remix) starts to play as the camera steps through the curtain to see Lexi standing in the ring surrounded by a massive crowd.

You ready? Let's go!
Yeah!
For those of you that wanna know what we're all about
It's like this, y'all, c'mon!

The camera spins around to see Sydney Christensen stepping out onto the stage, and thrusting her hand into the air. Highlights from her winning the Future Shock Championship play. The shot then goes through the gorilla position and through the hallways. It passes between both halves of Target Acquired when Alessandra and Nadia pass on either side, and we see both women becoming the Future Shock Tag Team Champions. Latina Heat are shown at ringside, offering to sign autographs though they aren’t getting many takers before we see highlights of their recent antics.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Ashley Marie Chase is checking herself out in the mirror, and quickly takes a selfie. The next thing we see is a boot on the edge of a table before we see it belongs to Angelina Fantastica as she’s lacing it up. She bumps fists with Arabella just before the Brit kisses her boyfriend, Jake, and heads out of the locker room and puts on their jackets. Angelina’s Future Shock Cup and Nova title win is highlighted, as well as Arabella’s recent dominating moments in matches.

She feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know her
But eff 'em, she knows the code, it's not about the salary
It's all about reality and making some noise

Three fists are shown touching one another before we find they belong to the Matriarchy before they head out of the room. Highlights from all three of their recent matches are shown, and then we cut back to find Fiona checking herself out in a mirror with Kyle standing behind her. She looks back to him with a smile, and then we see some of her shenanigans follow.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

A pair of hands starts tying up brown hair. The hands are gloved, and as soon as the woman turns around, we see it’s Missy who pushes the camera away before it spins around into a live shot inside the arena with a thunderous crowd!

Lexi: Welcome to FUTURE SHOCK!!

The response gets louder before the show heads down to ringside, and finds Zack Hudson and Claire Black standing by.

Zack: After the highest grossing live event in Future Shock history two weeks ago at the Sydney Supershow, the Future Shock girls are back in the USA and the fallout begins! We are live from the DeltaPlex Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and thank you for joining us.

Claire: It’s always a pleasure to be back here in Michigan and we’ve got one heck of a show as we deal with the fallout from one of the biggest, most exciting shows in Future Shock history and already we’re beginning to look ahead to Sin City on November 8th for the next milestone!

Zack: Let’s start with the main event of the show. In a match that was supposed to take place in Sydney but got postponed, we’re going to see Gwen Margolis take on Fiona O’Dalaigh. We all remember Fiona shooting one of her umbrellas into Gwen’s face several weeks ago. We may see a weather girl get tied into knots tonight by Gwen and her submission skills.

Claire: We might indeed….and I think there’s probably only a handful of people who would object to seeing that happen. Fiona could very well have bitten off more than she can chew in targeting Margolis with that damned umbrella. Especially with the performances Gwen has been putting in lately.

Zack: Speaking of Fiona, we heard from the recently arriving Sullivan Sisters in Sydney. I know you remember Allison and Stephanie from their past days in FFW, and we heard Stephanie say she wanted to handle Serafina. Well tonight, she gets her wish and I’m not sure that’s a wish she really wanted granted.

Claire: They say to be careful what you ask for. This is going to be a painful re-introduction to the ring when she meets the Buddhist Warrior, the Agent of Karma…the woman who has a receipt to hand out after getting handcuffed to a door and beaten down at the Pool Party.

Zack: Also on tap, we’ll have a first ever meeting between Al—

Zack’s attention is diverted as the camera turns to see Malcolm Parks in the front row on the other side of the ring.

Zack: Well that’s unexpected, Claire. Malcolm Parks was fired after the Sydney Supershow went off the air, and I assumed that’d be the last we’d see of him. Clearly that’s not the case, because there he is.

Claire: Well…I guess if he’s bought a ticket, he’s got as much right to be here as anyone. More importantly, do you think he’s here to beg for his job back or to beg for a second look from either member of the Heat?

Zack: I’m being told that Sara is being dispatched down here to find out what this is about. So we may not have to wait long on that. Speaking of disgraced referees and those who used them, Daniela Ruiz of Latina Heat will meet up with half of the tag champions and former Future Shock Champion Alessandra Esposito tonight. Who do you like there?

Claire: Daniela Ruiz certainly won’t be short of confidence tonight and will back herself against one of the best in Future Shock today. But after being locked in that cage two weeks with Angelina and Arabella and being subjected to one heck of a beating, I’m not sure she’ll be in the condition you need to be when going up against the likes of Esposito tonight. I think Alessandra takes this one. Especially with Nadia to run interference on the likes of Francesca.

As Claire is speaking, that’s when the camera spots Sara heading down the ramp with a microphone in her hand towards where the disgraced referee is sitting.

Zack: Daniela’s got a long night ahead of her, no two ways about it. I see Sara’s in position, so let’s see what Parks has to say.

Sara looks down to Parks, who is sitting with his arms crossed looking up at her.

Sara: Excuse me, Malcolm. I know you don’t live here in Grand Rapids, so what brings you to Future Shock tonight? I know you were fired two weeks ago.

The disgraced referee looked up at her and shook his head before getting up to respond when she held out the microphone for him.

Malcolm: I’m here for an apology.

Sara: An apology for what?

Malcolm: Two weeks ago, I was attacked by a staff member of FFW. Now referees expect to possibly get bumped around by wrestlers, that’s part of the job. But I do not expect to be attacked by other members of FFW staff. So one way or another, I’m going to get an apology from Jake Chandler and I’m here to collect the fine people get charged for attacking referees. So I want my apology and five thousand dollars.

Zack: He wants an apology from Jake and five grand….

Claire: He should be careful. Arabella and Angelina might come out here, cut him a check for fifteen and take a shot each themselves.

Malcolm: I was senselessly assaulted in the commission of my duties, and I’m going to get what I want one way or another tonight.

Sara: What do you mean by that? You don’t work here anymore.

Malcolm: We’ll see about that. The clock’s ticking!

He tapped the watch on his wrist and shooed Sara away from him before the shot changed back to Zack and Claire.

Zack: I’m not sure what he meant by that either, but I don’t think he’s owed a penny personally. Much less an apology from Jake.

Claire: I mean….I suppose…you could maybe argue that he was doing his job. Albeit very badly. And Jake really shouldn’t hit referees…even the bad ones. But I’m real glad he did because Parks certainly was asking for it.

Zack: We’ll see where this goes tonight too, I suppose. Already things are heating up and we haven’t even gotten to the ring yet. So let’s do that now, and send it up to Lexi Carmichael.

Lexi was decked out in the colors of the Detroit Lions, albeit with some tailoring, before she grins to the camera and begins.

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit!

As “Time To Say Goodbye” starts the video wall comes to life to show Serafina as she exits the locker room dressed in a back hooded sweatshirt with the FFW logo and a couple of other combat clothing manufacturers and energy drink logos on it. Walking through the corridors toward the ring she is accompanied by Jonathan DeCaro. As she moves she bounces on the balls of her feet, shaking out her arms and loosening up a little. Finally she walks out through the curtain and onto the stage area, firing off a combination of kicks, forearms and elbows, finishing off with a 360 roundhouse kick followed by a jumping kick and a jumping splits as she moves down the ramp.

Walking the rest of the distance to the bottom of the ramp, she tops and removes her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in a tight long sleeved black t-shirt and tight shorts. She gives the taping on her wrists and ankles quickly. Giving her husband a kiss, she takes a tub of petroleum jelly from him and with her fingers applies a streak over each eye and across her cheeks. Finally she walks up the ring steps and steps between the ring ropes and moves along the ropes and back to her corner continuing to stay loose.

Lexi: Introducing to the ring from Encinitas, California via Boston, Massachusetts, at a height of 5’6” and a weight of 127lbs….SERAFINA DECARO!!!

Zack: Serafina will be part of the Future Shock Cup special on our next broadcast, and she’ll be meeting Fiona in the qualifying round. I have no doubt Stephanie Sullivan has been given her marching orders tonight to make sure Serafina doesn’t make it to that show. We know Fiona would be more than happy with a bye.

Claire: Stephanie is going to have to be at her best and might want to bring her sister out here for all the immoral support she can provide if she hopes to put ‘Fina on the shelf ahead of the cup. Even that might not be enough.

Scandalous by Misteeq” starts to play across the Pa system and Stephanie slowly emerges from behind the curtain.

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, she is "Simply Scandalous" Stephanie Sullivan!

She is clad in a long black robe and written on the back of the robe in glow in the dark white lettering is the word Scandalous. The front has 3S interlocked with one another. The crowd begins to shower her with a welcome of boos alike. She blows a kiss to the crowd which draws an even bigger negative reaction, and she taunts them as she struts her way down to the ring. Stephanie makes her way down to the ring, she grins as she makes her way inside the ring. She grabs her robe and breaks out into the open jacket orgasm. She shakes her ass as she tosses her robe to the side. She bounces around as she awaits in anticipation for the match to begin.

Zack: I haven’t seen Stephanie in the ring for quite some time, but look at this, Claire. She came out alone! You think she really feels like it’s going to be that easy just to put Serafina on the injured reserve?

Claire: If she does then she is severely underestimating my best friend. I can only imagine that she has a nefarious plot up her sleeve hatched by Fiona and Kyle and whoever else might be part of that brain trust.

There’s no question who the fans in the arena were behind as Serafina received nothing but support, while Stephanie got anything but. It didn’t seem to faze the returning brunette as she was stretching in her corner. She finally headed towards the center to meet Serafina, and surprisingly thanked her for the comments she made in her promo about her. As a result, Stephanie offered the Buddhist a handshake.

Zack: This isn’t exactly how I foresaw this match starting, given what happened at the pool party a few weeks back. I mean she and Allison handcuffed her to a door handle and stomped the hell out of her.

Claire: If I’m Serafina, I wouldn’t trust her no matter how sincere she might sound. This has got Pearl Harbor written all over it.

Serafina looked out at the crowd for a moment, all of whom were pretty much in agreement with Claire and encouraged her not to shake her hand. Stephanie told her to ignore them and they had nothing to do with it. She still kept her hand out as Serafina looked down to it, and bit her lip for a second as though she were mulling over reciprocating the gesture.

Zack: Looks like she’s giving it serious consideration at the moment to me. I know she’s a forgiving soul, but if it’s me, I’d be thinking back to what happened at the waterpark.

Claire: I’m not saying she shouldn’t take her hand…just that if she does, then a cheap shot will probably be hot on its heels and Fina should be wary of that. Heck, it might even give her an opening in this contest.

The fans continued to implore her not to accept the handshake, but the former No Surrender Champion did anyway….and started firing kicks into her body immediately thereafter. The crowd was behind that though as Serafina fired kick after kick into Stephine’s body, yanked her back to her feet by that arm, only to do it a few more times. She whipped Sullivan into the far corner, and followed her in with a running knee to the body followed by grabbing the top rope. And then even more kicks began stomping away at Sullivan’s body and drove her down to a seat in the corner.

Zack: Look at all the stomps, Claire! Serafina’s returning the favor from the pool party, and Sullivan’s gonna have her boot print on her chest for the rest of the week!

Claire: This quite literally karma coming back on Sullivan and listen to this crowd loving every second of it. Steph is getting back all that she sowed tonight and then some!

Serafina pulled her to her feet in the corner, and fired off a trio of knife edge chops to her chest. She quickly grabbed the tag rope that was hanging in the corner to tie her wrist around the top rope….and started stomping her again with furious kicks to the body. Stephanie hung in the corner, unable to fall to a seat this time as DeCaro unleashed five more stomps to the brunette’s chest and body before she walked away to a pop from the crowd. Referee Stephen Wilson took that moment to untie Stephanie’s wrist.

Claire: This is the thing about Serafina. She’ll be as nice as pie to you…until you give her a reason not to and then she’s more than capable of taking you behind the woodshed and giving you the sort of beating you don’t forget in a hurry. In a lot of ways, it’s the nice ones you’ve really got to watch closest.

Zack: Serafina hasn’t forgotten what Stephanie and Allison did to her. And at the rate she’s going, this could have been a handicap match and I don’t think she’d care.

Stephanie rubbed her chest in pain from all the shots she’d taken before DeCaro charged the corner with a running boot to the chest. It sent her backwards into the turnbuckles again before the Buddhist pulled her head down to drive knee lifts into her body at a fast clip. Sullivan dropped to her knees on the mat, and Serafina measured one kick after another into her chest before a standing sidekick caught her on the ear and put her face down on the canvas.

Zack: Fiona’s gonna have to deal with this in the qualifying match for the Cup 2 weeks from tonight. She better be taking notes, and Stephanie could be regretting this comeback!

Claire: You think Allison is in the back, thanking God that she dodged this bullet - for now? That Stephanie stepped up and is taking the brunt of Fina’s fury here? Probably hoping that, after this and Fiona in two weeks time, Serafina’ll be all kicked out and have none left for her.

DeCaro pulled her back to her feet, pasting her with forearms to the side of her head before she scooped her onto her shoulders. It looked like she was going for her GTS, but Stephanie broke her grip and landed behind her on her feet. She was about to grab her from behind, but the Buddhist used a mule kick that caught her in the stomach. That stopped her long enough for Serafina to scoop her into position again, but Sullivan broke free and rolled out of the ring.

Zack: Serafina tried to put her away twice right there, but Stephanie’s done her homework. She got the hell out of there once and then bolted to the floor the second time.

Claire: With how this match has gone so far, it might not be the wisest decision for Stephanie to keep this one going. Might’ve been best to take the loss and live to fight another day.

Wilson began his count as Serafina shook her head. Instead of taking a seat in the center of the ring like she normally had done, she headed for the ropes and hopped down to the floor. She rounded the corner just as Stephanie saw her, and the Motor City Maiden took off around the next corner. The pair rounded one more corner before Stephanie rolled back into the ring. When Serafina slid in to go after her, that’s when she caught a curb stomp on the back of her head before she was all the way inside. And Sullivan stomped her a couple more times before dragging her all the way into the ring. She pulled Serafina’s upper body up by the arms and began firing more stomps into her back until one final stomp to the head put her on the mat.

Zack: We can’t forget Stephanie is a veteran just like Serafina, and that was a veteran tactic right there to beat your opponent back into the ring and attack them as they followed.

Claire: DeCaro let herself got caught with one of the oldest tricks in the book and it’s allowed Sullivan back into this. But she’s got a long way to go before she’ll be able to put away the Buddhist Warrior.

Stephanie bounced off the near side ropes to deliver a running punt to Serafina’s ribs as she was trying to get back to her feet. Sullivan yanked her up with two handfuls of hair before hooking her head for a snap suplex. DeCaro tried to get up again, only to find herself in the clutches of a butterfly suplex that put her down on the mat. Stephanie draped her neck over the bottom rope and stood on her back to choke her with it. Wilson got to four before she stepped off…and back on again for another four count. She leaned down and fish hooked both sides of Serafina’s mouth as she told her to smile for the camera. That got another four count before she let go.

Zack: If that doesn’t prove all that stuff she was saying at the start was a crock, nothing does. So far, it doesn’t look like Stephanie’s lost a step. She’s just as vicious as I remember.

Claire: Certainly happy to take every shortcut and take every inch the referee is prepared to give her to try and do as much damage as possible. She doesn’t want to play around though. The start of this match could repeat itself if Serafina gets an opening.

Sullivan didn’t agree with Claire though apparently as she took a moment to antagonize the crowd with a little dance. When she spotted Serafina starting to get up again, that stopped her and she nailed her with a running forearm to the side of the head. The Buddhist was whipped across to the far side, and came back to a running forearm smash to the mouth that sent her stumbling backwards. Sullivan hooked her head, and delivered a fisherman’s suplex with a leg hook for the win as Wilson dropped to count.

Zack: Stephanie’s looking for the win here, I’m not sure she’s done enough yet!

ONE!!

TW-NOO.

Serafina kicked out as the two was almost to the mat, and Sullivan rolled back to her feet. The Grand Rapids crowd wasn’t enjoying it in the slightest as she gave them another twirl with a grin on her face.

Claire: Fina’s just shown her that she’s absorbed some of her best shots and it didn’t get her a two count…yet she wants to twirl and give Serafina time to recover. Well, I guess it’s Sullivan’s funeral.

The Buddhist started to rise again before Stephanie grabbed her head. Another pair of forearms landed before she sent her into the far corner with an Irish whip. Sullivan measured her before taking off in her direction. She went for a big boot to the face…only Serafina sidestepped her. Her leg cleared the top turnbuckle and got caught before DeCaro grabbed the top rope and started firing kicks into her lower back and kidneys, making it nearly impossible for her to free herself. The fans got much louder now before Serafina freed her with a high angle Olympic slam to the mat. As soon as they landed, it was easy to see what Stephanie had been doing was having its effect as Serafina sat up with one hand pressed to her back.

Claire: All it took was one slight misstep from Stephanie and Serafina’s back in control of this contest. And from here is more than capable of picking a limb and making you tap out.

Zack: If her back wasn’t hurting right now, I think she’d have gone for the cover right there. But after eating all those suplexes, who can blame her if she’s in some pain right now?

The Buddhist got back to her feet as Stephanie started to roll away from her. The returning veteran began to rise to her feet, only for Serafina to return the favor from earlier with a release German suplex that sent her crashing into the canvas. DeCaro made it back to her feet and bounced off the near side for a double knee drop into her back. She pressed a knee into Stephanie’s back as she applied a Boston crab submission.

Zack: You mentioned those submissions a minute ago, and here we are. All of Serafina’s offense practically has been strikes to the body, and that’s where she’s still focused.

Claire: She’s putting all the pressure on the spine of the returnee with this hold and if this doesn’t get her the win, it’ll certainly soften up Sullivan for later. Or, maybe Fina will take this chance to transition to her heel hook while she has her opponent trapped in the middle of the ring.

Wilson moved down to the mat to check for a submission, but Stephanie shook her head at the question. As a result, Serafina started to pull back a little further in the hold to add additional pressure, causing the returning veteran to grimace even more. Stephanie assessed the situation and tried to reach for the nearest set of ropes. But they were just out of reach for her. Wilson checked again, still getting a no a second before Kyle headed down to the ring. The referee spotted him as he approached with his hands up. Serafina tried to keep an eye on him too until he was on the floor directly behind her and in front of Stephanie. He grabbed the bottom rope and edged it forward just enough for Stephanie to grab it. That’s when Wilson called for the break. Serafina broke as requested, and cast a withering glare before yanking Stephanie by her legs towards the dead center of the ring.

Zack: Serafina got a lot of use out of that crab, and now it looks like she’s about to slap it on again. And unless Stephanie has Stretch Armstrong arms, Kyle’s not gonna be of use this time.

Claire: Yeah…and he might want to be careful. Karma is gender blind and there’s every chance he could still get his if he decides to stick his nose in.

Serafina did exactly what Zack assumed she was going to do. She went to grab Stephanie’s legs to turn her over, but Sullivan freed one foot and started stomping her in the head to get her to move backwards. The Buddhist staggered for a moment as Stephanie got back to her feet, though she wasn’t standing up entirely straight due to her back pain. The former No Surrender Champion got her bearings, and charged towards her. But Sullivan jammed a thumb into her eye to stop her in her tracks. It bought her a couple seconds before Stephanie pulled her….into a kiss followed by a pendulum DDT and a cover!

Zack: A kiss into a vicious DDT!?

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NO.

Serafina kicked out before the three came down, and Stephanie started back to her feet. She bounced off the near side for a running senton…but Serafina rolled out of the way and let her crash back first on the canvas. The Buddhist sat up and wiped her mouth with her hand where she had just been kissed.

Claire: Sullivan almost had the win right there but now she’s given the advantage back. I’m sure Fina will make the most of it!

The Buddhist got back to her feet, wiping her mouth one more time. When she saw Stephanie going towards her, she caught her with a spinning backfist that sent her stumbling backwards before she hoisted her onto her shoulders, bringing the crowd to their feet.

Zack: Stephanie ran right into that backfist, and she’s on Wobbly Leg Street  right no—NOT FOR LONG!!

Stephanie tried to fight out of it again, but it was to no avail this time as Serafina connected with her GTS finisher! Sullivan collapsed to the canvas before DeCaro made the cover with a tight hook of the leg.

Claire: Serafina wasn’t letting her get away this time! Sullivan took all of it!! That’s a knock out shot!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson called for the bell and Serafina rose back to her feet. The Grand Rapids crowd came to their feet as she got her hand raised.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……………..SERAFINA DeCARO!!

Zack: This is your future, Fiona! As well as everyone else potentially in the Future Shock Cup show in 2 weeks! Serafina just keeps putting them away!

The Buddhist cast a wary eye towards Kyle as he pulled Stephanie out of the ring to check on her. The sound of the fans brought the smile back to Serafina’s face though.

Zack: You know her better than me, Claire. I think this might be one down, two to go when it comes to karmic retribution for Fiona and her crew.

Claire: I think it is….for now. Unless Stephanie decides she wants another bite of the cherry and I wouldn’t put it past her to have learned nothing from getting her running lights dimmed tonight.

Serafina climbed to the middle rope and confirmed exactly what Zack assumed. She held up three fingers, and pushed one of them down.

Zack: Well I think that confirmed it! Fiona and Allison are next, and she’ll get Fiona in a rematch 2 weeks from tonight at the Future Shock Cup special. At this rate, it might be more about payback than winning the Cup, what do you think?

Claire: I don’t believe Serafina thinks like that. I think it’s more like she’ll keep on doing her best to put away whoever you put in her path. If she happens to dislike them or has a score to settle, then it’s too birds with one stone.

As she rolled out of the ring to the floor, that’s when the show went to commercial for Future Shock merchandise.

Shaw’s Comeback – Part 2

The show cuts to a video of a car pulling into the parking lot of a medical center in Quebec, evidenced by the sign being in French as well as English. Then we cut inside and are addressed by a man named Dr. Edward Mercer, as shown by the writing on the bottom of the screen.

Dr. Mercer: Today I am going to be examining Shaughnessy O’Neill after her quadriceps injury in late July. I am told she visited with two other doctors who gave her the ‘all clear’ and that I’m the last one that needs to do the same. I assure you I will not be rubber stamping any recovery unless I feel it is appropriate.

We then see Shaw shaking hands with Dr. Mercer as well as Kyle before they head off into the examination room. Next we see Shaw’s leg being closely examined and x-rayed. After the doctor leaves the room, we cut to Kyle and Shaw alone in the waiting room.

Kyle: What Dr. Mercer said was right. He is the last stop, and he’s also considered the best sports medicine specialist in the entirety of North America. So while he is the last stop, he’s also the most important. Some of you may think I’m going a little overboard with all this, and I don’t care what you think. The fact is this is a world class athlete, and I’m not willing to risk another injury like what happened at FFW vs. Future Shock. I want all the assurances that her leg is fully healed. Why? Because I know that it’s going to be a target for every opponent she has. That was like putting blood in the water for the Future Shock roster. I know and she knows it’s going to be their point of attack 9 times out of 10. So it has to be 100% back to normal or it might as well be 0%.

Shaw: Sorry, I’m not a World Class Athlete. I’m better. I’m a once in a lifetime athlete. There won’t ever be another Shaughnessy O’Neill - there won’t even be one that comes close. And when you find a talent like that…when you unearth a diamond in the rough with the like of perfection that has been virtually unheard of before? You look after it. You protect it. That’s exactly what is happening right now - that’s why I’m seeing the best of the best. Experts in their field - the leading lights, the best at what they do, just like I’m the best at what I do. When they say I’m back to 100%...I’ll be back in action, ready to kick ass and conquer mountains in search of gold and to continue to make and break records.

Kyle: Which reminds me to say congratulations to Jacqui Minogue. You proved in Sydney that you didn’t just have a really good night in Detroit and retained the title. Make no mistake, you’re the end goal here. As long as you have that title, you’re the target. You’re the one who is going to have Shaw breathing down your neck. And it doesn’t matter if the match eventually happens in Australia…the USA…Canada….Sheffield….or wherever, the night that title is on the line and you stand across from Shaw? I’m not in love with your chances.

He turns his attention to Shaw.

Kyle: I think I have a better way to describe you than once in a lifetime though. A lifetime is relatively short in the grand scheme of things. I think we can expand that.

It’s clear he’s thinking of something as he gets quiet for a moment and strokes his chin. A grin crossed Shaw’s face.

Shaw: Yeah? You’re thinking a lifetime is too short? Because I’m absolutely positive that no-one tuning in to watch this will see anyone like me step into that ring ever again. I’m absolutely positive they won’t see anyone have the success that I have, upset the odds that I have, break records the way I have. Because I am that good and I’ve shown it since the day I made my debut.

Kyle: That’s what they made recordings for, so even after your time has passed…they can see for future generations what they missed out on. I think you’re more fitting as… the Millennium Woman. Because waiting a lifetime to find an equal is asking way too much.

Shaw: I like it. And you’re right, they will be waiting an awful lot longer than one lifetime to find an equal to me. I’ve raised the bar and I keep on raising it. And as soon as I get the all clear, I promise, I’ll be working even harder to get even better, to continue becoming the absolute best and the undisputed greatness competitor in this business. The one they talk about as a legend long after I’ve gone and discuss in hushed, awed tones. Until everyone else is competing for second place and everyone recognises that fact.

As Kyle is about to speak, a voice from off camera is heard.

Voice: We have your test results now.

The pair look at one another and get up before the clip fades out.

To Be Continued….

Big Match Aviva

A preview of the Future Shock Cup special on the next episode is shown featuring all six women competing that night, as well as showing many of the past winners who went on to do big things after winning it. Then we find one of those women with Sara: Aviva Miller.

Sara: Aviva, congratulations on yet another big event win in Sydney! You got a measure of payback on Nessa Wall after the way she demeaned and patronized you in your first meeting.

Aviva: Thanks, Sara! Getting the win against Nessa was something that I worked really hard for. I don’t know if I earned her respect, but I definitely showed her that I am the last person she should be underestimating. Her years of experience didn’t keep her safe in Sydney, and I’ll bet they won’t during the Future Shock Cup either.

Sara: That’s mainly what I wanted to discuss with you so we can get your thoughts on the other women you’ll meet and possibly meet. We just covered Nessa, who has already tweeted that she wants a rubber match, seemingly blaming her performance on jet lag in Sydney.

Aviva: She can blame whatever she wants to, Sara. I didn’t make excuses after my loss to her, yet I’ve heard nothing but excuses since Sydney. Anyway, there’s a lot of great competition here in the Future Shock Cup.

Sara: Let’s talk about them, though I’m not sure how great you think your qualifying opponent is. It’ll be Ashley Marie Chase in the first round. I’d say she leaves a lot to be desired, what about you?

Aviva: I had plenty of Ashley Marie Chase when I first arrived in Future Shock. She’s crafty and doesn’t hesitate to try every shortcut in the book in order to get the win, which is something I’ll have to be on the lookout for in this match.

Sara: How do you feel about the centerpiece of the newly formed Motor City Maidens, Fiona O’Dalaigh? Our resident weather girl who will be facing Gwen Margolis in tonight’s main event.

Aviva: Well I suppose every wannabe supervillain needs minions, doesn’t she? Fiona doesn’t scare me - even if she does like to use her umbrella to tase people.

Sara: Serafina DeCaro is one of the favorites due to her current undefeated streak since arriving in Future Shock. I certainly think she’s far more honorable than the names we’ve discussed already.

Aviva: Oh, absolutely. And she’s a highly accomplished veteran as well, so I’m not surprised that she’s one of the favorites here. However, no matter how much I like and respect her, I’m not walking into the Cup expecting to lose.

Sara: And the last name…well she may be the odds on favorite for a few reasons. I’m referring to Future Shock’s only dual champion Nadia Beaulieu. I think you’d agree she’s on one hell of a run in recent months.

Aviva: Yes, she is. I faced her for her Diamond Championship awhile back and I didn’t win, but I learned a lot from that match. So I’m going to be carrying that learning forward into this competition. I’m ready to get onto a hell of a run myself by winning the Cup.

Sara: Have you ever had to compete twice in the same night before you came to Future Shock? Obviously that’s going to require excellent stamina among other things.

Aviva: I’ve never had to compete twice in one night before this. But I’ll be ready to do it when the time comes, because I am not letting anything stand in my way.

Sara: Last question. Let’s say you walk away with the Cup and the Pick Your Poison contract. Have you already decided who you’d want to face with it? A rematch with Nadia for her title? Or someone else?

Aviva: That, Sara, is something that I’m going to have to think about. Future Shock has some incredible champions and I’d be happy to face any of them. So for now, I’m keeping my options open.

Sara: Very smart thinking! Good luck in the Cup special next week, Aviva!

As she thanks Aviva for joining her, the viewers get another look at the three qualifying match brackets for the next show.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 10:06:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 12:19:08 pm »

The show returns from the break, and finds Lexi once again standing in the ring and ready to begin the introductions.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit!

Zack: I gotta believe that Daniela Ruiz is not going to be in tip top form tonight after going through that steel cage match just 2 short weeks ago in Sydney. She’s gotta still be bruised and banged up, don’t you think?

Claire: I definitely think so. I think she might’ve been hoping that Parks was still employed and could take charge of this match rather than being a fan at ringside. If she can battle through it though, this could be a career defining match for her.

There was a burst of pyro immediately followed by the sound of Santana’s guitar as “Into The Night” started to play, a spotlight picking out Daniela Ruiz as she stood center stage. Her head lowered, hair hanging over her face as the music played.

Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell
It was love from above, like it saved me from hell
She had fire in her soul, it was easy to see how the devil himself could be pulled out of me
There were drums in the air as she started to dance
Every soul in the room keeping time with their hands and we sang

As the lyrics kicked in, her hands started to move up her body, accentuating her figure before she flipped her head back, flicking her hair behind her and extending her arms out to the side. As the song continued, the Latina wrestler skipped her way down to the ring with a smirk on her face and with her tag team partner following along behind her. As she got to the bottom of the entrance ramp she took two quick steps forwards and launched herself under the bottom rope, sliding into the ring on her belly. Rolling onto her back she kipped up to her feet, arms outstretched once more as she spun around in a circle.

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen, from the city of Medellin, Columbia by way of Miami, Florida, accompanied by her partner, Francesca Garcia, please welcome… “THE DIVINE” DANIELA RUIZ!!!

As Lexi made the ring announcement, the brunette flexed her muscles, going from muscle pose to muscle pose, sticking her tongue out slightly as she showed off then headed towards her corner. Francesca had already taken up her place in the corner, looking like a ball of energy ready to go off.

Zack: Not even an acknowledgment of Parks at ringside, Claire. They were just using him to get what they wanted, and he’s of no use now. Francesca still looks pretty sore too, now that I see her.

Claire: They are cold, cold women, Zack and Jake is better off now they no longer want to sink their claws into him - whatever the reason might have been. Francesca might be praying that she doesn’t get a chance to get involved tonight, giving the way she was moving down to ring tonight.

As the intro to ‘Don’t Know How To Stop’ starts to play around the arena, the sound of engine revving can be made out over the top of it. It gets louder and louder until the sound of tires screeching is heard just as the lyrics begin.

Head lights, red lights, got it in my sights
Nothings in my way, No sound, hush now
Push the pedal down, got no time to waste
It's a long way home, You just crossed a borderline
When I say go, You know you better hold on tight

Alessandra appears through the curtain wearing a pair of black leather look tights with silver studs around the waistband, and matching bralet with the same silver studs around it. She looks out across the crowd with a smirk before taking off at a run towards the ring.

I don't know how to stop, I give it all I've got
It's like my brakes are shot, I gotta have too much
I don't know how to stop, Gets crazy but so what
You know it's what you want so give it up
And Don't be scared of how good it feels

As she reaches the ring, she jumps up onto the apron and stands facing the stage, reaching back to hold onto the top rope with both hands. She leans forwards and scans the crowd on either side, then kicks her legs up to almost backflip over the top rope, landing on one knee in the ring with her head lowered.

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Naples, Italy, she is one half of the reigning Future Shock Tag Team Champions………………………..ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!

One speed, full speed that is all I need
They can eat my dust, hell yeah, rock on
Will you come along, Do I have your trust?
It's a long way down, If you're getting this high
When I say now, you had better hold on tight
Now!

As the word Now! is said in the lyrics, Alessandra leaps up with her fist in the air and then lands on both feet. She heads to her corner to await the start of the match as her theme music fades out.

Zack: Everything Target Acquired touches seems to turn to gold, Claire. Alessandra and Nadia successfully defended their tag titles last month, and Nadia did the same with the Diamond title in Sydney. Not to mention Alessandra is the last person you want to face when you’re already bruised up, because we know she hits like a bus!

Claire: I can’t imagine Dani is relishing this, umm, opportunity tonight. Sure it’s a chance to lay down a marker against the tag champions and maybe elbow her way into the Future Shock Championship conversation. But it’s also a chance to get beaten to a pulp by one of the best, most successful and most talented women in Future Shock. Could be like being back in the cage but without all the steel around her.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as Alessandra heads to the center, clearly ready to go. Meanwhile, Daniela is still in her corner and moving a bit slowly as a result. She makes a T with her hands to signal a timeout to the referee, but Davis reminds her there are no timeouts in wrestling. She holds up the T again, and is told again before saying “Que?” in response, causing Alessandra to roll her eyes.

Zack: The bell just sounded, and Dani already wants a timeout. She can’t be feeling good this soon after the cage match, and I hope Davis isn’t buying that she doesn’t understand English.

Claire: Part of me wants to really applaud Dani’s chutzpah for trying this given how much her and Frani like to talk. And the other part of me wants to roll my eyes so hard I might actually do lasting damage.

Alessandra was quickly losing patience with the stall tactics, and immediately headed for the Heat’s corner. Dani stuck her head through the ropes, causing the referee to step between them. Ruiz told her opponent she didn’t feel good before offering to postpone the match for another night. The tag champion still wasn’t buying it, and tried to step around the referee to get to her before Dani ducked back into the ring and poked her thumb in her eye over the referee’s shoulder. Davis was about to admonish her, but Dani started throwing right hands to the head in a flurry. She grabbed the champion’s black hair and dragged her face along the top rope before dropping to the mat and going for a roll up!

Zack: She can’t possibly think—

ON–!

Alessandra kicked out before the referee’s hand touched the mat, and Dani quickly rolled out to the floor. Esposito got to her feet as Dani went to her partner for consoling.

Claire: I hope Ruiz has got a couple of backup plans for tonight. Because annoying Esposito isn’t a tactic that has worked for anyone in the past.

Alessandra paced back and forth in the ring as the referee began to count Daniela out. She hopped back onto the apron and cautiously stepped through the ropes. Francesca climbed onto the corner as well before Dani tagged her, and stepped out. Garcia climbed into the ring as the referee told her to get out because this wasn’t a handicap match. Dani argued she made the tag though, and Francesca was legal. Davis disagreed as Garcia started talking smack to Alessandra.

Claire: The Heat seem to be trying everything they can think of tonight to try and get Dani an advantage in what could be a real important match for their title aspirations. Davis looks like she might be quickly running out of patience for these antics.

Zack: She’s not the only one, Alessandra hardly looks like she’s amused. Fran’s trying to cause a confrontation….but look who’s coming up from the blindside!

Dani had hopped down to the floor and moved around the other side of the ring. She crept back into the ring behind Alessandra with both hands raised for a double axe handle. But as she started towards her, Esposito ducked the contact and Dani just stopped herself before hitting her partner. And that’s when Alessandra snatched her around the waist from behind and started using rolling German suplexes one after another as the referee got Francesca out of the ring. Esposito was up to six of them before she finally let go as the crowd counted them off.

Zack: She tried to blindside Alessandra, but she heard her footsteps, Claire! Sound travels, and so does Daniela as she’s getting suplexed into oblivion!

Claire: A crash course in German suplexes!! She pretended not to speak English earlier…but after that she might absolutely be fluent in German!

The Italian beauty got to her feet and pulled Daniela up with her. She snapped her arms around her waist and sent her flying with an overhead belly to belly suplex next. Ruiz hit the mat hard, her face frozen on contact as she landed, thanks to this and the cage match 2 weeks ago. Alessandra yanked her back to her feet again, this time with another release overhead belly to belly suplex that sent Daniela into the corner upside down. She landed with her legs hanging over her head. The crowd loved it, but Francesca complained to Davis about hair pulling.

Claire: I don’t know what match Francesca is watching…but if there was any hair pulling that is absolutely the least of Dani’s problems here!

Zack: Unless Dani’s got a hairy back, I’m not seeing it either! This may be like shooting fish in a barrel for Alessandra, because Dani is nowhere near healed up from the cage match.

Dani tried to right herself to get up before Alessandra scooped her around the waist, and planted her with a wheelbarrow facebuster instead. She rolled across her with a leg hook before Davis dropped to make the count.

Zack: Dani may just want to take the fall with how she’s feeling!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOO!!

TH-NO!

Ruiz kicked out, and quickly shoved Alessandra away from her before she started to scamper to the other side of the ring on all fours. She made it, and started to get back to her feet while Alessandra waited just behind her to turn around.

Claire: Dani fights on, regardless of how hurt she is and how much worse it might yet get. Alessandra is stalking her like a cheetah stalking a gazelle.

Francesca shouted at her partner that Esposito was right behind her, and that’s when the tag champion snatched her around the waist and was about to go for another German suplex. But Ruiz grabbed Melinda Davis into a hug to try to stop her. The referee struggled to get free, and Alessandra had to let go of the hold. Dani released the referee…and then got snatched around the waist again and sent flying with a belly to back suplex instead.

Zack: I have no doubt that Alessandra could have suplexed Dani and the referee, but that wouldn’t have gotten her the win if she did. Not that it mattered in the end.

Claire: Alessandra is a suplex machine tonight! Ruiz has to throw a wrench into the works and quick if she’s to stand any chance of winning.

The tag champion pulled Dani back to her feet, only for the brunette to surprise her with a back elbow to the jaw. Two more landed that staggered the champion for a second before Dani ducked her head down and scooped the champion up for an Alabama slam. She held her ribs which hadn’t healed as soon as she landed it though, and then used a baseball slide to send Esposito rolling out of the ring to the floor.

Zack: Dani’s found herself an opening finally, Claire. You can see how sore that body still is though after the match with the Belles. I’m sure she’d be happy to take a countout.

Claire: It was a brutal cage match two weeks ago - available on FFW All Access for ten bucks a month - and I’m sure Arabella and Angelina are loving seeing the effects that match is still having on Dani and how Alessandra is beating the Hell out of her tonight.

As Alessandra got to her feet, Dani used the ropes for a wrecking ball dropkick to her chest that sent her backwards. The referee walked her back, telling her to let Alessandra back into the ring. And as she did that, Francesca grabbed Alessandra and sent her into the ring steps head first. Dani continued to keep the official looking at her as Garcia started slamming the back of Alessandra’s head against the steps, causing it to make quite a noise before the referee turned around and found Frani seemingly retying her shoes.

Claire: This is where Alessandra needs Nadia right now. There’s absolutely no shortcut that Francesca won’t take to help her partner tonight if she can get away with it.

Zack: I couldn’t agree more, and—speak of the devil!

The fans started getting loud as the double champion herself headed down the ramp. Francesca darted around to the other side of the ring as Nadia seemed to be heading for her before she knelt down by her partner. Esposito got back to her feet, and rolled into the ring as Dani went on offense again. Multiple stomps to her body landed before she yanked her to her feet. She whipped her to the far side, only to pop her up into the air for a lungblower on the way down and rolled the champion over for the cover!

Zack: A pop-up lungblower! I haven’t seen that in a while, and Dani’s ready to head back to the hotel!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NO!

Esposito kicked out before Dani got back to her feet. The champion tried to do the same before Ruiz put her back down again with a swinging neckbreaker. Francesca tried to start a “Let’s Go, Dani!” chant at ringside, but was having no success.

Claire: That might only gain traction when we head to Cuba or Columbia…but credit to Dani for staying on Alessandra while she’s got her on the back foot.

Alessandra rolled over to get up to her feet, only for Dani to use clubbing blows with both hands to her back to keep her down. She bounced off the near side to deliver a diving headbutt into her back and followed that up with a gutwrench suplex. Nadia watched on with concern as Dani was starting to feel a bit more confident now, telling Alessandra to get up and even spitting on her as she walked around her.

Zack: Looks like Dani thinks she has this in the bag, doesn’t she?

Claire: She’s certainly getting a little bit of swagger back. But there’s a reason why Alessandra is a former Future Shock champion and a Tag Team Champion in every company she’s competed in. I’d save this till she has her hand raised.

Alessandra got her feet underneath her, and that was when Dani hopped onto her back and applied an octopus stretch on the powerhouse. Francesca was very loud now in her support, telling Davis to ring the bell because she heard Alessandra already quit. The referee ignored her as Dani held tightly onto the hold as she was suspended off the mat on Esposito’s back.

Claire: Dani has potentially put herself in a precarious position here up on Alessandra’s back. The submission will be causing Esposito pain but…this could still end badly for the Heat!

Zack: I’ll give her top marks for effort though, she’s really feeling much more sure of herself now that she’s in control than she was when the bell rang.

Alessandra started to head for the ropes, but ended up dropping to a knee before she got there. The powerhouse pushed up to her feet and started to move towards the ropes again. But she finally stopped in her tracks and fell backwards, crushing Dani underneath her and breaking the hold at the same time. The tag champion rolled away from her towards the ropes to try to help her get up, while Dani was back to clutching her ribs.

Zack: That was what you were talking about. There’s a very easy counter to that hold if you’re not in too much pain to think of it. Alessandra clearly wasn’t.

Claire: And when you’re as beat up as Dani is, the effects of that counter are so much worse than normal. This might be the turning point that sees Alessandra put this contest to bed.

Alessandra was back to her feet, watching as Dani tried to do the same. She didn’t give her much of a chance though before she grabbed her legs under each arm. The fans knew what was coming next as the giant swing began! The fans started counting the revolutions as Alessandra kept going and picking up speed as she did so. She was up to 6 so far!

Zack: Oh, this is the worst place to be for Dani! She’s stuck in the SPIN CYCLE, and Dani’s gonna be sore and completely disoriented before this is over!

Claire: Round and round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows!! But I can guarantee it’ll be a crash landing Dani might not walk away from!

The spinning continued all the way to 14 before Alessandra let go. Ruiz went sailing to the mat near the ropes as Francesca darted around to check on her. Standing behind them in the front row was Malcolm Parks, who was trying to get their attention but was being totally ignored by the girls. Dani tried to get her hands on the ropes, but couldn’t get a bead on them as she covered her mouth with the other hand.

Zack: Parks is trying to talk to them, they want nothing to do with him. And oh boy, Dani might be a little nauseous after all that spinning. I know I would be.

Claire: In all fairness, Alessandra almost hurled her straight into Parks lap. As it, he might just be an indistinct motion blur stood behind the barrier to Dani at the moment.

Alessandra got her bearings much more quickly, and dragged Dani away from her partner. She hoisted her up onto her shoulders as the fans recognized what was about to happen. They came to their feet with a lot of noise!

Zack: I know this setup! Dani’s gonna feel it for the rest of the week too!!

Dani raked Alessandra’s eyes, causing her to let go. Ruiz fell to the canvas and right out of the ring, still somewhat drunk from all the spinning. Francesca grabbed her partner by the hand as Alessandra went out to get her, and that’s when the chase began. Garcia dragged her partner around the ring more than once with Esposito in hot pursuit. She tossed Dani back into the ring as the referee was up to 8, then fell to the floor to hold Alessandra’s foot to keep her from following before the referee called for the bell.

Zack: You’ve got to be kidding me…..

Dani sat up on her knees and ended up on all fours, still disoriented as she got her hand raised by the referee.

Lexi: Your winner by countout…………………….DANIELA RUIZ!!

Claire: The room’s still spinning for Daniela and Francesca should get a huge assist tonight…but the Latina Heat have pulled another one out of the bag. Somehow.

Francesca quickly let go of Alessandra’s foot and bolted around the ring to grab her partner and pull her out of the ring. Nadia was about to grab Dani just as her partner saved her, and the Heat raced up the ramp…even though Dani was still terribly disoriented.

Zack: I’m not sure Daniela even knows she’s won yet, Claire. She looks like she’s been drinking all night with the way she’s walking.

Claire: You’re not kidding. Francesca got her out of Dodge and it looks pretty obvious to me that Target Acquired are going to want to even the score with this pair.

Alessandra was clearly not pleased with how it ended as Nadia joined her at ringside, trying to calm her down as the show headed elsewhere in the arena.

The Moose of Anarchy

A few still images from the Anarchy Championship match at the Sydney Supershow between Sapphire Taylor and Charlotte Harker, including the arrival of Kristina Spencer in the aftermath. We then go back to the live broadcast and find the still reigning champion with Sara.

Sara: First of all, congratulations on a successful retention of the Anarchy Championship in Sydney, Charlotte. That was a much harsher match than many seemed to think it would be. The prevailing sentiment was you’d run through Sapphire, but she certainly held her own. What did you think?

Charlotte nodded her head and adjusted the Anarchy Championship on her shoulder for a moment.

Charlotte: I think that’s the beauty of the Anarchy Championship, Sara. On paper and in Vegas they might have marked me down as the overwhelming favourite and as someone who is capable of steamrolling over the likes of Sapphire. But then you factor in the contents of that incredibly tacky and hugely impractical bejeweled toolbox and there’s chances and opportunities to level the playing field. But, as I think I’ve proven, you need to do a lot more than just hold your own when you’re facing me and especially with this title on the line. You need to go above and beyond to beat the Moose.

Sara: To her credit, she certainly did a little homework with that cayenne pepper. Madyson was the last one to use that, and I guess Sapphire must have watched the match. Either way, you still left with the title and no doubt some burning vision. You really preserved and came out strong. But that wasn’t where things ended for the night as it pertains to the Anarchy division. Kristina Spencer showed up and is now officially part of Future Shock…and has put a bullseye on the title.

Charlotte: Good. I welcome it and I welcome the challenge that I’m sure she’ll bring. I’m pretty sure that you already know this Sara, but I’m not scared of anyone. I don’t back down from anyone. I’ll fight anyone Adam or Bri says deserves the chance. Kristina wants it? She wants to pick a fight with the biggest bitch in the yard, with Future Shock’s Moose. Perfect. Just as soon as I finish dealing with Ruby, she can get her chance as far as I’m concerned. She can take her shot and then I’ll put her down. As far as I’m concerned, this is my title and my division.

Sara: It’s not been confirmed to me yet, but I’m under the impression that match with Ruby will come about in Las Vegas at our next major event. And what’s most intriguing to me is the stipulation that I’ve been hearing thrown about. It’s called Spin The Wheel, Make the Deal. A wheel full of match types that will get spun that night in Sin City to determine what kind of title defense it’ll be: a first for the Anarchy Championship!

Charlotte: That will certainly add an element of intrigue into the match won’t it? Neither of us knowing what type of match we’re going to have until that wheel click-click-clicks around and comes to a stop. Both of us will have to adjust on the fly. Maybe some people might think that would favour Ruby - given that she’s got years of experience across multiple different companies in Anarchy style divisions; given that she’s been in some completely unique matches like our own fun house match and has seen just about everything used as a weapon from a car to a canoe to varying medieval weaponry from her collection. But I’ve shown that I’m more than capable of improvising myself; that I’m very much at home adjusting my gameplans and I absolutely guarantee that I will do whatever it takes, whatever I have to do to put Ruby down and retain my title. Even if I have to kill her with fire to do so.

Sara: I understand we’ll have the wheel here on our next show so you and everyone else can get an idea of what we might possibly see in Las Vegas. I’m sure you’d like to get a look at it too.

Charlotte: Yeah, I’d be happy to get a sneak peak at what the possibilities could be. The sort of thing that I can look at that might come up on the night itself. But either way, I’ll prepare as best I can and try to be as ready for as much as I can…knowing that no matter what, this is Ruby and there’s likely to be chaos and anarchy and nothing going quite as expected.

A quick commercial for Future Shock’s pending visit to Las Vegas in November is shown before going to a full commercial break.

The Disgraced Referee

Future Shock returns from the commercial break to loud booing, and it’s immediately clear why as Malcolm Parks is standing in the ring. He’s clearly in the middle of speaking as the show comes back.

Malcolm: –saw that! You all saw that! After all I did for the Heat, you saw them ignore me just now during the last match! They used me just because I was a referee! WHERE’S THE SYMPATHY?!

That only got him louder boos from the fans inside the arena.

Zack: Welcome back, fans. During the break, Malcolm Parks has commandeered the ring, and he’s been airing his grievances the whole time during the break. But I don’t think there’s a lot of sympathy for him.

Claire: Airing his grievances…or showing us what a man who has lost all his dignity looks like. To be fair, Daniela and Francesca gave more than enough signs as to what type of people they were and ignored them all. Security should feel completely free to come out here and throw this fan who has jumped the barrier out of the building if they want.

Zack: Yes, please.

Malcolm: A man is allowed to make mistakes! And the only mistake I made was caring too much! That’s right, caring too much! What you saw at the Sydney Supershow…and in the weeks before that regarding me and the Latina Heat…was a man who cared too much about two newcomers to Future Shock. I helped them with their English…

Zack: They speak it perfectly fine…

Malcolm: I loaned them money…..

Claire: More fool him. The things men do for pretty girls when they want a lil bom-chick-a-wah-wah.

Zack: He got catfished.

Malcolm: I helped them buy their first sports car in America.

Zack: Oh for God’s sake…

Claire: Wow…he really had it bad for the two hustlers, didn’t he?

Malcolm: And for all the years of my hard work, what did I get? I got fired by Adam after the show…

That got plenty of cheers.

Malcolm: And attacked unprovoked by a piece of garbage that many of you seem to like, despite him being a duplicitous two-faced liar and deceiver! I want the fine he was charged for hitting me and I want an apology from him right now….Or I’m gonna stand right here in this ring till Future Shock goes off the air. There’ll be no main event!

Claire:  Listen to that! We might get to see security carry him out of here and toss him in the gutter after all!

Zack: Let’s get some people out here and get this idiot out of the ring. I mean it!

Parks paced around the ring for a few seconds as the boos continued. That was when members of arena security started to head towards the ring. Following out after them was the man he wanted to see, Jake Chandler, who got a very warm reception from the crowd as he asked the security to give him a minute before heading up the steps.

Zack: I certainly hope he didn’t come out here to apologize or give him money. Jake is none of the things Parks said he was, in my view. But if it gets this moron out of the ring, I’m all for it.

Claire: Jake is just nice enough that he might just apologize to Parks. I don’t think he’ll give him any money, but he might just apologize for laying him out two weeks ago.

The security backed up the ramp at Jake’s request as he stepped through the ropes with a microphone in his hand. He was about to speak when the disgraced referee cut him off. He also got right in his face as he spoke.

Malcolm: You little piece of shit, you cost me everything! Do you hear me?! Everything! My job! My career!

Zack: I don’t think that’s remotely accurate.

Claire: Parks is just looking for someone to blame. He’s picked Jake. And he’s only making himself look worse as a result.

Malcolm: Are you going to get me my job back?! HUH?! This is all your fault!

Jake moved a couple steps away to get Parks out of his face.

Jake: Look, I can’t get you your job back. I don’t hire people. And I didn’t cost you your job. You did it. You did it all to yourself. As for why I hit you… you slammed the door on Arabella’s head when she was trying to leave the cage. She and Angelina were in the middle of a very important match, and you were stacking the deck by trying to take over as the referee.

Malcolm: LIES! I went out there to see the match, and the original referee went down! When that happens, another referee is supposed to come in and replace them. That’s what I did! You struck me, and cost me my job! I want an apology RIGHT NOW!

Claire: Yeah, I don’t think that’s going to happen with the tone Parks is taking. He might be closer to getting laid out again with another right hook from the Raging Bull.

Jake: I don’t regret doing what I did to you. You were going to screw over the Belles just like you did when they faced the Doomsday Sisters a while back. I wasn’t going to let it happen to Arabella or Angelina. I am sorry you lost your job, but I had nothing to do with that. I hadn’t even spoken to Adam after the match, much less said he should fire you. So you’re not going to get an apology from me…and Future Shock isn’t going to give you five grand. So why don’t you just go home so everyone can see the main event?

Zack: Or better yet, stayed home and he could have just yelled at his television if he wanted.

Claire: I guess at least this way, he can say that he’s had a chance to have his say tonight. And hopefully afterwards, we’ll never have to see him again.

Seeing nothing he said was having much effect, Jake headed towards the ropes to leave.

Malcolm: Nothing you can do, huh?

As Jake stepped through the ropes, Parks kicked the middle rope between his legs and dropped the After Shock host to his knees in the ring. He leaned down in front of him, screaming in his face.

Malcolm: CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT?! HUH?!

Zack: He’s lost it….get security back out here!

Claire: Throw him out and ban him from future shows, I don’t think we need to sit through this again.

The disgraced referee pulled Jake’s head up by the hair as he shouted at him. The boos grew louder still…but changed quickly. With his back to the ramp, the former referee didn’t see the arrival of Arabella Townshend as she stormed towards the ring. The arena security was only about two seconds behind her on their way down.

Claire: Parks is going to end up leaving in an ambulance and going home in a neck brace…or a back brace if Arabella manages to get her hands on him!!

Security surrounded the ring, getting Malcolm’s attention as they tried to get him to leave of his own accord. Arabella, in her street clothes, stepped through the ropes and walked behind him and stopped. Parks screamed at the security he’d leave when he was ready, still unaware of the British wrestler standing behind him.

Zack: If he knew what was behind him….he’d leave right now!

Hearing the fans cheering distracted Parks though, and he looked to the left and right. It wasn’t until he turned around that a roundhouse kick connected with his jaw and sent him to the mat that he learned what they were cheering about. She was about to grab him when the security easily removed him from the ring before she knelt down to attend to her boyfriend.

Zack: Right on the button, Claire! They’ll have no problem getting him out of here now!

Claire: He got his teeth loosened and kicked into the middle of next week! He turned right into it and dropped like a ton of bricks. There are few more deserving men.

Jake got to his feet, clearly walking gingerly as security had the unconscious former referee over one shoulder before they headed towards the back with him.

Zack: You think he’s gonna demand an apology from Arabella too when he comes around?

Claire: If he has any sense he won’t…but then this is Parks we’re talking about.

Zack: Fans, when we come back, it’ll be time for the main event! Don’t move a muscle!

As Parks was carried out of the arena to cheers from the crowd, Future Shock took a commercial break.

Is It A Full Moon Tonight?

The show returns from the break and goes backstage in the arena as we see arena security escorting Malcolm Parks from the arena with Sara following along behind them. The disgraced referee is clearly not happy as he shouts at the top of his lungs.

Malcolm: I WANNA TALK TO ADAM! I WANNA TALK TO ADAM, DAMN IT!

Sara: Fans, as you can see, Malcolm Parks is getting taken out of the arena. He came around a few seconds ago and started fighting the security to get free. But he’s been put under control now as they take him towards the exit. I have no idea why he wants to see Adam, and I’m not going to get close enough to him to ask after what he did to Jake earlier.

Sara stops at a door as the security drags the referee up the hall and around a corner. The reason she stopped was due to the sound of a fight going on. She quickly checked the door wasn’t locked and opened it to find Kristina Spencer attacking Ruby Tyler in her locker room.

Sara: Oh my God!!

It seemed as though the fight had been going on for a bit due to the marks on each of them. The pair were still trading hands before Kristina kicked her between the legs and dropped her to her knees. A chair to the back followed that before she retrieved her barbwire baseball to drive into her stomach. As soon as she spotted Sara, she stormed towards her and the reporter bolted away from the scene. The camera followed after her as well as more arena security showed up and kept her from going back in…even though Ruby was starting to get up and ready to continue the fight.

Sara: I don’t know what precipitated this, fans, but again…I’m not going to get close enough to Kristina to find out. What the hell is going on here tonight? Is it a full moon or something?!

With the security trying to get Kristina away and prevent Ruby from going after her, the show went to its final commercial break for the night.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 08:35:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 12:19:20 pm »

The show returns from the break, and Lexi finds herself in the ring one last time for the evening before she begins.

Lexi: The following contest is your main event scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit!

Zack: It’s finally time for our main event, which got postponed once and pushed back due to that idiot referee who has now been ejected from the DeltaPlex Arena. I’ve been looking forward to seeing these two meet again for a while now.

Claire: Same here. This should be one heck of a contest tonight between the devious and cunning Fiona and the very determined Gwen Margolis with revenge on her mind.

The lights go down and the video screen goes black as the opening to Blondie’s “One Way or Another” starts playing throughout the arena. A spotlight roams the arena until it finally stops at the top of the steps, where Gwen Margolis strikes a pose with her hand raised to the sky and a huge smile on her face.

One way or another, I’m gonna find ya
I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I’m gonna win ya
I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

She takes off down the steps, high fiving fans as she makes her way down to the front row and vaults over the barricade.

Lexi: From Austin Texas by way of the open road, she is the time traveling punk rock warrior herself, GWEN MARGOLIS!

Gwen rushes up the ring steps and throws her hands up into peace signs before ducking through the ropes, bouncing in her corner as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: I’ve been nothing but impressed with Gwen Margolis since she arrived in Future Shock. We’ve seen her show off submission skills we never got to see much as part of a tag team with her uncle. And pretty much every match she’s won has been by tap out…and that was against people who didn’t burn her face with an exploding umbrella.

Claire: Every time she steps into that ring she shows off another new skill and talent. It’s a testament to her experience and to the way that she is constantly learning and developing and getting more and more dangerous. There is no doubt in my mind that there is gold in her future.

Zack: A win tonight could be all she needs to get herself a rematch with Madyson for the Nova title. She came that close to pulling it off in Sydney, but I’m sure this is a helluva lot more personal for Gwen.

Claire: Most certainly. Fiona tried to burn her and leave her scarred for life with that damned umbrella of hers. Tonight, she gets to try to teach the weathergirl that when you play with fire, you get burned.

“Pour it up” by Rihanna begins to play loudly all throughout the arena. As it does we are able to see Fiona walking from the back joined by Kyle Kilmeade. Fiona is holding an umbrella in her hand and she pops it open. As it does, 100 dollar bills begin to flow from the ceiling.

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade weighing in at 130 pounds from Belfast, North Ireland, she is “The Weather Girl” “The self Proclaimed Innovator of Moonsaults” Fiona O’Dalaigh!!

She uses the umbrella to keep them from hitting her. Fiona twirls her umbrella in circles and laughs at the fans booing her as Kyle tells her to ignore them.. She slides into the ring and gives Kyle her umbrella. She pulls down on her booty shorts a bit, spanking on her ass as she waits for the match to start.

Zack: Fiona has said more than once she’s going to be the next Nova Champion. And God forbid she wins the Future Shock Cup, I’m pretty sure she’s going to cash that contract in to challenge Madyson for the title. I think she may be overlooking and short selling Gwen as she looks ahead to the Future Shock Cup special two weeks from tonight.

Claire: Fiona has to focus on the here and now and the challenge in front of her. Otherwise there’s a chance that she might not make it to the Future Shock Cup - submissions can do an awful lot of damage in a very short period of time, especially when they get wrenched on in the heat of the moment. Let’s not forget too that a win tonight will give her a huge boost heading into the Cup in two weeks time.

Referee Ashley Pruitt calls for the bell, and Gwen wastes no time as Fiona comes out of the corner with a sprint into a double leg sweep followed by mounted punches that brings the Grand Rapids crowd to their feet. The blonde hammers rights into her head before rolling back to her feet, and catching Fiona with forearms to the head as she tries to get up again. A hard Irish whip sends her into the far corner before Gwen follows her in with a running forearm to the side of her head followed by a high hip toss to send her out to the mat. The former tag team specialist yells at her to get up. And when Fiona tries to do that, Gwen mowed her down with a discus lariat.

Zack: Gwen’s been waiting on this match for a long time, Claire! She remembers those burn marks Fiona left on her face.  Is she fired up or what?!

Claire: She’s absolutely determined to make Fiona feel the same sort of pain and suffer the same sort of lasting damage that she did at the hands of that tricked out umbrella.

She drags the redhead back to her feet by her arm, and pops her with hard elbows to the side of her head with the other arm. Each shot staggers Fiona before Gwen scoops her onto her shoulders into a Samoan drop. Margolis bounces off the far side with a running knee lift as the redhead tries to get to her feet again. It sends Fiona stumbling backwards before a lungblower sends her to the mat with Gwen floating over into a crossface submission as soon as she lands.

Zack: Those submission skills are coming into play already as Gwen’s got a crossface applied on Fiona, who has been battered like a punching bag so far.

Claire: This is one heck of a submission to apply too. The pain it causes to your arm, your shoulder and your neck is excruciating. Fiona needs to find a way out of it quickly or this could be a short main event tonight!

Gwen didn’t waste time in pulling back as far as she could, even pushing up on her feet to get that much more torque. Fiona’s face showed the agony she was feeling as she desperately clawed towards the ropes with her free hand. Unfortunately for Gwen, they were close enough for her to grab the bottom rope. Pruitt asked for the break before Gwen released the hold and the would-be weather girl rolled out of the ring to the floor.

Zack: That’s the smartest move Fiona’s executed since the bell rang. She wanted out of there the fastest way possible. I don’t know if Gwen should follow her or not, what do you think?

Claire: Me? I’d go out there after her. Especially with the beating that she’s been on the end of and I’d do it before she has too much more time to pull herself together out there.

The referee turned to ask Gwen to stay inside the ring, but she was already out after Fiona on the floor. Margolis darted around the corner picking up speed before she clobbered Fiona with a clothesline that sent her into the apron. She scooped her up in a bearhug before driving her into the barricade and turned around to do it again, only into the post this time. The redhead leaned against the steel post in pain as Gwen backed up a few steps. She took off looking for a high knee to Fiona’s head, except Kyle grabbed Fiona’s hand to pull her out of the way. Gwen’s knee hit the steel post as Fiona hugged herself to Kyle as she tried to pull herself together. The referee leaned through the ropes to admonish him, only for Kyle to tell her he’s allowed to touch his clients and he never laid a finger on Gwen.

Zack: I think Gwen was about to scramble Fiona’s gray matter with that high knee, but Kilmeade’s earning his pay and pulled her out of harm’s way.

Claire: And that is the most bullshit excuse he can give. He’s had a material impact on this contest so the official should toss his ass out of here and let’s see the best woman win.

Fiona got her bearings and whispered into his ear with a smile before turning back to her opponent. Gwen was holding her knee on the floor in pain before Fiona grabbed her leg and wrapped it around the post two times. Pruitt was already losing her temper, demanding they get back into the ring. As a result, Fiona rolled Gwen back inside and slithered under the bottom rope to follow her. She rolled the blonde onto her stomach before spiking her knee into the mat again and again like a hammer to a nail.

Zack: All you have to do is give Fiona the slightest opening, and she’ll take it from there. I can’t imagine how Gwen’s knee feels after going full force into the ringpost.

Claire: I can tell you, Zack, that’s going to hurt on multiple levels. First up you’ve got the pain from the impact - like when you walk into something but worse. Then you’ll have the swelling to contend with that will restrict movement and the potential for a bone bruise - or worse.

Fiona followed up with a single leg Boston crab, taking a deep seat to get even more damage out of it. Pruitt moved around next to Gwen to see about a submission, but the blonde beauty shook her head. There was a wide grin on Fiona’s face now as she felt much more confident, so much so that she kept looking over her shoulder telling Margolis she could keep this hold applied all night. Pruitt checked again, still getting a “NO!” from Gwen as it pertained to submitting to Fiona.

Zack: Fiona’s not really known for her submission skills. Even if she was with everything that’s transpired, I don’t think Gwen would submit regardless.

Claire: Spot on the money, there Zack. There’s too much history here for Gwen to quit and give Fiona the satisfaction. Problem is that Margolis has to find a way out of this hold quickly while there’s still a chance she might be able to put any weight on that leg.

Fiona tried to add more pressure as she arched backwards to increase the pain, but it still didn’t cause Gwen to quit. Instead the blonde bombshell used her hands to pull herself close enough finally to grab the bottom rope. Pruitt called for the break, and Fiona broke just as it looked like the referee was going to call for the bell. Margolis started to use the ropes to help her get up, which Fiona permitted until she stomped her in her bad knee and proceeded to stomp it repeatedly after she fell.

Zack: One thing about her, Fiona definitely knows how to exploit a weakness. That left knee might as well have a bullseye painted on it at this point.

Claire: Gwen has to try and protect the knee if she can and maybe, if she can fight through the pain, use the knowledge that Fiona is zeroed in on that joint to her advantage - set a trap for the weathergirl and lure her in.

Gwen continued trying to get up though before Fiona scooped her up for a kneebreaker that sent her back to the canvas. The weather girl strolled around the ring, antagonizing the crowd by kissing her hand and slapping her butt to each side. Kyle encouraged her to refocus on Gwen. When she went to grab her leg, Margolis surprised her by pulling her into a small package for the pin!

Claire: Fiona wasting way too much time and Gwen’s looking to snatch victory here!!!

ONE!!

TW-NO!

Fiona managed to kick out before the two landed, and pummeled Gwen with forearms to the head before she got up again. The redhead moved towards the corner, climbing up to the second rope from the inside before aiming a diving elbow into her knee….until Gwen rolled out of the way.

Zack: That’s the kind of thing that happens when you let a woman with Gwen’s talents have time to get herself together. That’s gonna smart for a while.

The Grand Rapids crowd was getting loud again as Gwen was trying to get back to her feet. Fiona was still clutching her elbow where it hit the mat, but turned to see Gwen long enough for her to catch a knee trembler to the head from the blonde beauty. It topped O’Dalaigh to the mat and caused Gwen to nearly fall back down herself as she clutched her pained knee. She stumbled backwards into the ropes, still rubbing her left knee as Fiona was beginning to get up again until a standing sidekick to her ear stopped that. Margolis fell into the cover and hooked the outside leg.

Zack: Right on the ear, Claire! Gwen may have knocked her cold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!

The weather girl popped her shoulder off the mat in time, causing Gwen to roll away and struggle to get back to her feet. Fiona wasn’t far behind in doing the same though. She tried to catch the redhead coming towards her with a leg lariat, but O’Dalaigh caught the foot and countered into a leg hook Saito suplex.

Claire: Credit to Fiona there. She recovered pretty quickly because that kick to the ear had to disorientate her.

Fiona got her bearings and immediately went after Gwen’s left leg again. When she grabbed the foot though, that’s when the blonde used the right foot to start kicking her in the chest. A few shots landed before she was able to shake Fiona off and start to get up again until a superkick from Fiona dropped her onto the mat. O’Dalaigh made the cover quickly as Pruitt dropped to count.

Zack: Gwen couldn’t get out of the way in time and had her jaw jacked! Fiona’s gonna win, after all!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NO.

Gwen kicked out in time before the three came down, and Fiona quickly got to her feet. She grabbed her leg and looked to be going for a figure four leglock until Gwen’s right foot booted her in the butt to send her stumbling forward. Margolis made it back to her feet as Fiona turned around into a jawbreaker.

Claire: Perfect counter from Gwen!! She had the figure four scouted and is certainly showing that she’ll fight to the last breath!

The redhead lumbered backwards off balance before Gwen spun her around into a double knee backbreaker with a yelp of pain before rolling through into her crossface submission again.  Kyle’s face showed immediate alarm and concern as he darted around to the closest side of the ring to his client.

Zack: BLONDE AMBITION, Claire! That’s the one she’s tapped out more opponents to than anything! Fiona’s in deep trouble!

Claire: Gwen’s got it locked in tightly. There’s an awful lot of pressure being applied to Fiona in this and I’m not sure if the Weathergirl will be able to survive!

Fiona reached out for the ropes before trying to claw her way across the mat to them. She was just about to reach them when Gwen rolled them both over to the center of the ring, keeping the submission tightly applied. Pruitt dropped down next to the redhead to ask about submitting. Fiona didn’t answer her and was trying to get to the ropes again. Though she was having a much more difficult time with it after Gwen hooked one of Fiona’s arms between her legs.

Zack: She’s got her dead to rights now, Claire! I don’t see a way out of this for Fiona. To a nicer girl it could have happened!

Claire: O’Dalaigh has to be in excruciating pain right now! It might be in her interest to tap now and go into the Future Shock Cup tournament closer to 100% than continue to fight and leave herself an open target for Serafina in the opening round!

Fiona’s hand started to waver over the mat before the Sullivan sisters hit the ring and started attacking her. Stephanie and Allison stomped Gwen’s body repeatedly, freeing Fiona in the process. They dragged her to her feet, but Gwen started throwing hands to try to fight them off as the bell sounded. But being outnumbered worked against her, especially after a low blow from Allison to put the blonde on her knees.

Lexi: The referee has disqualified Fiona O’Dalaigh, therefore your winner…..GWEN MARGOLIS!!

Zack: What other choice did she have?!

Claire: None. And I guess we should all have seen this coming. After all, it’s Fiona, why wouldn’t she have her lackeys ready to save her?

Allison rolled out to the floor, snatching a chair from under the ring before sliding back inside and placing it around Gwen’s knee. Fiona headed for the corner to climb to the top rope when Serafina made her second appearance of the night. She bolted into the ring and started throwing hands and feet at the Sullivan Sisters. She was soon joined by the Nova Champion next as Madyson hit the ring and stood between Fiona and Gwen, daring her to come off the top rope.

Zack: Serafina…AND Madyson to the rescue! The sides are even now, Claire! And I doubt the  Motor City Maidens are interested in that!

Claire: If one ass kicking wasn’t enough for Stephanie….if she still believes she got a score to settle….well, heck go right ahead and test ‘Fina again. See how far you get.

Fiona hopped down to the apron instead and then the floor. Allison and Stephanie joined her there, making sure not to take their eyes off the three women in the ring.

Zack: Go on back, girls! If you still feel froggy… jump!

Claire: I think the three of them are deciding on a strategic retreat right now. Though, one day they might find that they don’t have that option and these three will have to pay the piper.

Serafina and Madyson helped Gwen to her feet before the referee raised her hand officially. All three of the women in the ring looked ready to restart the fight at any second as Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 10:06:46 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: