Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 04:23:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 122 (Future Shock Cup Special)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 122 (Future Shock Cup Special)  (Read 129 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 27, 2022, 01:03:02 pm »

Live from the Oceanfront Arena in Wildwood, New Jersey
September 27, 2022

The opening beat of Fort Minor’s “Remember The Name (Future Shock Remix) starts to play as the camera steps through the curtain to see Lexi standing in the ring surrounded by a massive crowd.

You ready? Let's go!
Yeah!
For those of you that wanna know what we're all about
It's like this, y'all, c'mon!

The camera spins around to see Sydney Christensen stepping out onto the stage, and thrusting her hand into the air. Highlights from her winning the Future Shock Championship play. The shot then goes through the gorilla position and through the hallways. It passes between both halves of Target Acquired when Alessandra and Nadia pass on either side, and we see both women becoming the Future Shock Tag Team Champions. Latina Heat are shown at ringside, offering to sign autographs though they aren’t getting many takers before we see highlights of their recent antics.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Ashley Marie Chase is checking herself out in the mirror, and quickly takes a selfie. The next thing we see is a boot on the edge of a table before we see it belongs to Angelina Fantastica as she’s lacing it up. She bumps fists with Arabella just before the Brit kisses her boyfriend, Jake, and heads out of the locker room and puts on their jackets. Angelina’s Future Shock Cup and Nova title win is highlighted, as well as Arabella’s recent dominating moments in matches.

She feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know her
But eff 'em, she knows the code, it's not about the salary
It's all about reality and making some noise

Three fists are shown touching one another before we find they belong to the Matriarchy before they head out of the room. Highlights from all three of their recent matches are shown, and then we cut back to find Fiona checking herself out in a mirror with Kyle standing behind her. She looks back to him with a smile, and then we see some of her shenanigans follow.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

A pair of hands starts tying up brown hair. The hands are gloved, and as soon as the woman turns around, we see it’s Missy who pushes the camera away before it spins around into a live shot inside the arena with a thunderous crowd!

Lexi: Welcome to FUTURE SHOCK!!

The response gets louder before the show heads down to ringside, and finds Zack Hudson and Claire Black standing by.

Zack: Welcome to what promises to be a historic night in Future Shock history! We are live in Wildwood, New Jersey at the Oceanfront Arena on the coast of the Atlantic for the 2022 Future Shock Cup tournament.

The camera cuts to the silver and gold cup sitting on a velvet pedestal at the bottom of the ramp. It shines brightly under the arena lights before we cut back to Zack and Claire.

Zack: Weighing in at about 20 pounds and just under 2 feet tall, the Future Shock Cup is pure gold and silver valued at over $25,000. But it’s not just monetary value, a contract to face anyone you want in Future Shock comes along with it. That includes every singles champion, the tag champions with a partner of their choosing all the way up to the Pure Championship.

Claire: It’s a beautiful trophy and a ticket to call your own shot; put yourself on the fast track through the ranks of Future Shock and fulfill your dreams if you want. We’ve got six of the best vying and contending for it and whoever leaves here will have to win twice tonight. It’s certainly going to be one heck of a test.

Zack: We’ll have three qualifying matches where the winners all meet at the end of the night in the main event for a triple threat match. The woman who gets her hand raised there gets the Cup and the contract. And there’s one possibility that could make even more history. We already have one double champion in this series, imagine if Nadia leaves two titles and a shot at a third tonight! That’d be unprecedented!

Claire: That’s not even that far-fetched a possibility given the streak that Nadia has been on lately. She could well take one step closer to writing history and securing her spot as one of the all time Legends of Future Shock. After tonight, she might be just one step away from becoming a triple champion…and I think that might be just about unheard of in FFW.

Zack: Let’s take a look at the qualifying matches here. Our opening match will see Ashley Marie Chase facing off with Aviva Miller. Chase recently had her streak ended by…well, Nadia…but Aviva seems to thrive the best in big match situations. That’s a pick’em.

Claire: Yes it is. We’ve seen Ashley has all the potential in the world and with Kyle in her corner, preparing and coming up with gameplans…and ways to gain an advantage…She’ll be very dangerous tonight. Aviva, meanwhile, has been coming on leaps and bounds since she made her debut. Tonight she’ll be laser focused and determined on winning the Cup.

Zack: It won’t be the first time those two have shared a ring together. We’ll also see your best friend and sister from another mister, Serafina DeCaro, meeting Fiona O’Dalaigh. And given their history and how our last show ended, I’m sure Serafina is eager to get going against our would-be weather girl.

Claire: You can bet your bottom dollar on that. Fiona is good in the ring and she’s got those tricked out umbrellas which Fina will have to be wary of. But Serafina is a woman determined to run through the Motor City Maidens after recent events and is one of the finest submissionists, hardest hitting wrestlers and most experienced in this company. I’m biased and Fiona is hugely out matched in the first round.

Zack: The recently returned Nessa Wall meets the Diamond Champion as well as co-holder of the Future Shock Tag Titles in Nadia Beaulieu. Nadia gives up a lot of experience here, but I did some checking around. We’re south of Atlantic City, and the oddsmakers there have Nadia the odds on favorite tonight given the run she’s been on.

Claire: They aren’t often wrong Zack. For me, this could be the match of the night. The highly experienced Nessa Wall who thinks that she’s got everyone figured out and is always one step ahead, against a double Champion and a woman who has been nigh on unstoppable of late. It’ll be a barn burner.

Zack: And what works against whoever wins that match is they’ll have another one immediately following it. The other women have at least one match to recuperate. Either Nessa or Nadia is going to require stamina in abundance.

Claire: Unfortunately, someone has to be in that position and it looks like Nessa and Nadia drew the short straw. That might be especially difficult for Nadia - a tag team expert who has possibly only gotten used to going for a full match, bell to bell, recently … can she do that twice, back to back? It’s a big ask and we could find out soon enough.

Zack: It’s time to kick things off, so take it away, Lexi!

Lexi is seen standing in the ring decked out in a silver sequin dress as she looks at the camera to begin the introductions.

Lexi: The following contest is a Future Shock Cup qualifying match set for one to a finish with a 30 minute time limit!

"Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande begins to play as two ladies in evening dresses walk out to the top of the rampway and unroll a red carpet. A golden spotlight shines on the stage

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
Cause it's my business, God as my witness
Start what I finished

AMC rises up from under the floor wearing a beautiful Golden flowing robe with her arms outstretched. Her manager Kyle Kilmeade walks out from the back and stands behind her applauding. AMC steps forward a few feet and stops at the top of the ramp and slowly spins in a circle as Kyle applauds his client some more.

Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

Lexi: Coming down the aisle accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade and hailing from Beverly Hills, CA.   She is the FOREVER CHAMPION AND “THE GOLD STANDARD” OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!!!!!!  ASHLEY MARIE CHASE otherwise known as  A…. M…. C!!!!!!!!!!

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy
Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

AMC slowly makes her way down the aisle and upon reaching the ring she walks up the steps, taking a moment to wipe her feet on the apron and removes her robe as Kyle gets on the apron and holds the ropes open.  AMC Slowly bends over to get in the ring and shakes her ass giving Kyle a great view causing him to smirk. Once in the ring Kyle kisses her hand causing loud boos from the crowd. AMC then climbs the ropes and raises her hands in the air to louder boos.

Zack: I’ve tried to figure out who I think each of the women we’re about to see tonight would choose to face if they won the contract, Claire. I think Ashley would want another round with Nadia to try to avenge the loss she suffered in Sydney. What do you think?

Claire: That’s a good possibility. Or maybe she’d want to challenge River to get her Forever Championship back. Or seeing as how she calls herself the Gold Standard, she might look to go straight to the top and face Jacqui Minogue.

The beat of “Black Sheep” by Metric kicks in and Aviva Miller busts out onto the ramp with her fist held high in the air, her head bobbing to the music. As the bass drops, she heads down the ramp and slaps hands with every fan she can reach. Instead of going right to the ring, she takes a trip around it and gives out more high fives before finally swinging herself onto the apron.

Lexi: From Los Angeles via Jerusalem, this is Aviva Miller!

Aviva grins and ducks between the ropes into the ring, but then turns back and balances herself with one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle, waving her hand in a circle to get another loud cheer from the crowd. With the fans sufficiently hyped up, Aviva heads to her corner and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Aviva was asked about who she’d face on our last show, and she basically told us she isn’t thinking about it right now. She’s focused on tonight, she’s focused on getting past Ashley because there’s no prize to even consider if she doesn’t do that. I say that’s very wise.

Claire: It’s the advice that I’d give if I was asked. Focus on the match in front of you and in making sure that you execute your gameplan and give yourself the best chance of winning. There’s plenty of time once you’ve got your hand raised and are sat at home admiring the cup to decide who you want to challenge.

Referee Stephen WIlson called for the bell to start the match as Ashley immediately stepped out onto the apron. She hopped down to the floor and whispered something in Kyle’s ear, to which he nodded before she returned to the ring. She looked to still be a little banged up from her match Saturday night as she headed to the center of the ring, snapping her fingers at Aviva as she approached. She told the newcomer that she was in no mood tonight, and told her to lay down. Wilson looked at Chase with a look of disbelief on his face, while Aviva’s expression read more like “Are you serious?” when she looked back at the Forever Champion.

Zack: I know Ashley got a thumping at Sin & Sacrifice, and probably isn’t 100% right now. But I have great doubt that Aviva is going to make her night a little easier right now by laying down.

Claire: It would certainly be very surprising if Aviva decided that she really didn’t want the Cup or the contract and was just going to hand Chase a ticket to the final.

Ashley pointed to the mat, telling her to make it quick because she still had another match to win tonight. The referee looked back at Aviva, who stood quietly for a second before shrugging her shoulders….and actually laid down on the mat. Wilson looked surprised by this..and Ashley looked elated.

Zack: I don’t believe it….

Claire: Well…If this is…Ashley and Kyle might wanna run out before the final and buy a lottery ticket.

Ashley dropped down to her knees and went for the cover just before Aviva snatched her into a small package and rolled her over for the cover! The fans came to their feet as WIlson started to count.

Claire: And there we have it!! Small package and Aviva’s looking to steal this one!!

ONE!!

Ashley kicked out quickly before the two got back to their feet. The socialite looked none too happy as Aviva told her she was trying to make her night easier. A big grin formed on the newcomer’s face just before Chase took off towards her, and the pair began trading right hands in the center of the ring. Miller got the better of the exchange, since she was fresher and shoved Chase backwards before connecting with a scorpion kick to the top of her head that sent her through the ropes to the apron.

Zack: Well she did try to make Ashley’s night easier for her, Claire. By trying to make sure she didn’t have to come back out later! Chase is already frazzled.

Claire: Chase is showing the effects of a match with River just a few nights ago at Sin & Sacrifice and Aviva is trying to put this away early, keeping plenty in the tank for the final.

She rose back to her feet on the apron complaining to the referee before Aviva grabbed the top rope to slingshot her back inside. Ashley hit the mat back first before Aviva grabbed her feet under both arms. She fell backwards into a catapult that sent Chase face first into the nearest corner, causing the socialite to stumble into the waiting arms of Aviva who sent her flying with a t-bone suplex. Then she made the cover with a leg hook.

Zack: Chase’s getting treated like a tackling dummy with that big t-bone, and Aviva’s going to the triple threat!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!!

Ashley kicked out as the two was coming down, and Aviva rolled her onto her stomach before snatching her arms up into a camel clutch.

Claire: You know, Ashley needs to find a way to break up Aviva’s momentum and turn the tide in this contest. Otherwise this could be a very short night for her.

Wilson asked Ashley about stopping the match, but she gave no such sign she wanted to do that. Meanwhile, Aviva was starting to lean backwards in the hold inch by inch and contorting Ashley’s body as a result. The brunette’s face showed how much pain she was feeling, only for it to peak when Aviva had the top of her head on the mat between Chase’s legs with the camel clutch still applied.

Zack: Oh God…look at that!

Claire: That’s impressive flexibility from Aviva…and from the look of pain on Ashley’s face, I don’t think she can keep up. She’ll need a chiropractor in the morning!

Ashley shouted in pain as Aviva kept perfect form with the top of her head on the mat in the hold. Wilson asked to stop the match again as Ashley was very vocal until Kyle looked like he was reaching into the ring to grab Aviva. She saw his hand coming forward and let go before he had a chance to do anything. The referee leaned around to see what happened, and Kyle told the referee he never touched her. Aviva got back to her feet with a scowl on her face.

Claire:  Kyle might have just saved his client from having long term damage inflicted on her spine. It would certainly make it a lot harder for her to buy designer if her back is permanently arched backwards.

Zack: Not to mention he told the truth for once in his life. He didn’t touch her, but I don’t think that’d have been the case if Aviva wasn’t as proactive about it.

Miller turned her attention back to Ashley, who was getting to all fours now to get back to her feet. As soon as she did, Aviva tumbled forward into a magistral cradle to roll Ashley up for the cover!

Claire: Excellent form on the magistral cradle!! This might be it for Ashley!!

ONE!!

TWO!!

But Chase kicked out in time before the three was able to come down. She rolled away from Miller, and crawled towards the corner to get back to her feet. Aviva measured her after getting up, and took off towards her with a clothesline in mind. But Chase used a drop toe hold as she got within range and sent her face first into the bottom turnbuckle.

Zack: That was Ashley’s best move since the bell rang right there. Aviva is giving up a lot of ring experience to Ashley, and that was a veteran tactic.

Claire: That’s not a lot of padding over a solid steel bolt either. That’ll have rung Aviva’s bell and could be enough of an opening for Chase to be able to book a spot in the final.

Ashley sat up on her knees near the corner and started driving Aviva’s face into the bottom turnbuckle repeatedly. When she got back to her feet, she stepped on the back of her head to smother her against it. Wilson got to a four count before she did it a second time. Miller was then dragged out of the corner by her foot before Chase hit the far side ropes to deliver a knee drop to the back of her head. The look on the socialite’s face was nothing but anger as she watched her opponent start to get up again. Ashley stayed behind her till she was on her feet, and then locked in a cobra clutch.

Zack: I guess one good clutch deserves another, Claire. Chase seems like she’s in even more of a foul mood now, and looking to put Aviva to sleep.

Claire: I’m not surprised, honestly, Miller looked to turn her into a bow. This is Ashley showing off her veteran experience here too. The sleeper can slow her opponent down and give her a chance to recover from the early beating she took.

Aviva instinctively started to reach for the ropes. Ashley let her get close and then walked her back towards the center. Miller tried to get there again, only to be walked back a second time. Then her movements began to falter as Ashley stepped on the back of her knee to get her down before dropping to the mat with the hold still applied. Chase laid on her side as Aviva’s eyelids looked heavy while the referee asked her about stopping the match.

Zack: Smart strategy from Ashley. She let Aviva burn up energy both times to try to get to the ropes and pulled her right back. And we’re seeing the effects of how this hold takes effect the longer you’re trapped in it.

Claire: Aviva is fading and you have to applaud Ashley’s positioning now that she has the rookie down on the mat. If Miller wants to try to make the pin and escape that way, she’s going to have to use energy to roll to her back first.

Wilson had already been in position talking to Aviva, looking to get a response as her eyes slowly closed and her body looked to be limp now. He lifted her hand once and let it fall. A second time saw it fall again. The third time, it dropped once more but her arm folded and it was just the elbow that touched while her hand was making a fist. It was almost as though the newcomer had heard Claire’s words when she rolled Ashley onto her back in the hold and the referee started counting!

Zack: Did she hear you?!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

THR-NO!

Ashley held the hold as long as she could before shoving Aviva off the top of her to the mat. Miller laid face down on the mat, looking as though she were pretty much out of it despite her hand moving slightly. Ashley sat up and looked over to see her opponent looking barely conscious.

Claire: And these are the after effects of the hold. Aviva’s going to need some time to get oxygen back into her body. Chase is still in prime position here.

The veteran got back to her feet, watching as a groggy Aviva was trying to get herself together. She pulled the Israeli beauty up over her shoulder facing up before spiking her face down into the canvas with a dominator. The cover followed after that.

Zack: Ashley tried to put her through the mat right there, a rare power move that could send her to the finals tonight.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Aviva got her shoulder off the mat before it dropped back down again almost as quickly. Wilson held up two fingers as Ashley told him he wasn’t counting at the right speed. She got back to her feet, and looked over to Kyle who gave her some advice.

Claire: Kyle has to keep her focused. There’s no point quibbling with the referee over his count, not when you’re so close to securing yourself a victory here.

Whatever he said brought a nod and a smile to her face as she backed up towards the ropes. Aviva was still slow moving, taking several seconds to get to all fours and crawled towards the nearest corner to help get back to her feet. She finally made it with the crowd cheering her on. And as she turned, Ashley bolted towards her with a….

Zack: Holy hell, what a spear! She calls that the WALK OF FAME!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson called for the bell immediately as Ashley sat up on her knees and dusted her hands with a grin on her face. She rose to her feet and got her hand raised before Kyle joined her in the ring.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall and advancing to the triple threat finals…..ASHLEY MARIE CHASE!!

Claire: Chase just about broke Miller in half with that spear!! It books her a spot in the finals and now she can kick back, recover and prepare to challenge for the cup and the contract!

Kyle praised his client and told her how well she did, causing her to beam ear to ear before he held the ropes open for her to leave the ring. The Wildwood crowd was less happy for her, as you might expect.

Zack: Ashley’s got the longest time of anyone tonight to prepare for the triple threat, and she proved what veteran knowledge can do for you in there after she got control of the match. Aviva was never the same after that cobra clutch.

Claire: She’ll need all of that later on tonight in the final, but she has certainly given herself an excellent opportunity of making history tonight.

As she hopped down to the floor, she took her manager’s hand and returned to the back amid quite a lot of booing before the show went elsewhere.

Under New Management

The show cuts a short video package featuring Ashley Whitmore who arrived in Future Shock several weeks ago, putting in very game performances but still coming up short. Then we go to Sara, who happens to be with Ashley as well as a familiar face to Future Shock fans.

Sara: Hi, Ashley.

She glances over to the familiar face in question, that being Christian Kincaid.

Sara: And hi to you, Christian. What brings you to Future Shock?

Christian: Sara, I’m happy to announce that I have expanded my roster of women that I train and prepare and manage around here. And while I’ve certainly been busy, I couldn’t help but notice that Ashley here was struggling a little bit. And being someone who has a lot in common with her in the ring, I thought… “Ya know what? I think I can help her with that.” After all, I train the FFW Champion. I train Missy. Let me go see Ashley and see what she thinks.

He looks back to the pink-haired girl.

Christian: What do you think, Ashley? Think you’d be interested?

Ashley is shown and she actually looks a bit different. Her hair is now dyed half pink and half silver. She whips her hair back as she looks right at him.

Ashley: Sometimes one needs to make change in other to further advance in their career, and no disrespect to Crystal for what she has done because I honestly love her, and I love being part of her wrestling school Paloma’s Gimnasio. I love it so much that I actually would like to announce that when Global Wars occurs I would love to represent Mexico which is a huge change from what I have shown in the past, but that’s something else. As far as me as an individual I feel I can be better. It doesn’t get better than the overpowered man himself, the man that is just so amazing and isn’t afraid to take risks. If I am the perfect score CK’s bowling a 300 in aerial wrestling.

Ashley smiles as she looks at Christian.

Ashley: I don’t need to use so many legal terminology from my pre-law degree to let the world know that CK is my future. It’s a open and shut case and he will help me take my talents from a local court to the Supreme Court of wrestling. I am happy to practice law in that ring but cK will be my paralegal, and he is willing to write up so many different things for me. So in other words I am interested and am ready to fight to take flight!

Sara looked back to Christian.

Sara: Sounds like a yes to me.

Christian: Me too. In that case, you got yourself a new trainer, Ashley. We’ll work out the numbers later, but first thing? I want you to watch Nadia’s match tonight. You and she have similar styles, so soak it all up like a sponge and then we’ll compare notes after that.

Ashley: Sounds like a plan, and I will make sure I bring my score sheets when we discuss it later your honor.

She smiles as she holds up a nine on a piece of paper which gives off a positive reaction from the fans. Christian exchanged a look with Sara before he and his new protege headed off. The show returned to the arena after that.

Shaw’s Return

The next thing viewers see is video from Shaw’s recent trip to a doctor in Canada as she prepares for her return after the injury suffered at FFW vs. Future Shock. The sign outside for Dr. Mercer’s office in Quebec is shown before we cut inside the examination room with Shaw, Kyle, and the aforementioned sports medicine doctor.

Dr. Mercer: Miss O’Neill…Mr. Kilmeade, I know you have seen two very fine doctors already in regard to the quadriceps injury that you suffered in July. And I’ve read their reports.

Kyle: That’s right. I’m not going to leave anything to chance. If you aren’t in agreement with the other two, then it might as well be starting from scratch. I can tell you for a fact that she’s been rehabbing it from the day she was able to after the injury. Shaw is very much an overachiever, so it wasn’t like she sat around having Haagen Dazs waiting to see you or the others.

Shaw nodded her head.

Shaw: I wouldn’t say I’m an overachiever. I know what I want. I go out there and do whatever I have to get it. I learned very quickly that in my industry if you stand still, you go backwards….and that’s the last thing I want. Besides, there’s not a lot of other things for me to do than go to the gym and work on my rehab; to try and make my leg stronger than it was and for me to carry on trying to improve. Only so much Netflix and Disney + and Hulu a girl can watch when she’s alone.

Dr. Mercer: After hearing from these two other doctors, I can tell that you’ve stepped up your training. Your x-rays showed that, and the problem with it is that repetitive motion while the injury is still healing can often exacerbate it.

Kyle: They both said her leg was 100%. No limitations and she was ready to resume her career like she always had.

Shaw: Exactly. I followed advice. I was told that I could train; that I could prepare to head back to the ring. That I could do what I usually did with no worries or concerns. Now you’re telling me…that’s not the case…that I could’ve made it worse? How much of a set back are we looking at? What do I need to do to get to 100% and better than 100%? I just want to get back in the ring Doc and do what I do best - be the best damned wrestler in the world, breaking records and making history.

Dr. Mercer: I need more information. Mr. Kilmeade, can you set up a sparring session for Miss O’Neill? Wrestling is vastly different than any other sport, and I want to see for myself how Miss O’Neill performs when she’s actually in a ring with an opponent?

Kyle nodded his head.

Kyle: Sure, I can do that. You want to see her with a sparring partner? Yea, I can make that happen. Give me about 3 days to get it all set up.

Kyle gave his attention to Shaw.

Kyle: You ready to climb between the ropes for an exhibition for Dr. Mercer?

Shaw: I’d have climbed into the ring the day after this happened. But you and the medical staff and…maybe there was a little of pain…just a little wouldn’t let me. Dr. Mercer wants to see me in action, in a sparring session. Sure thing. I’m ready to go. Let’s do it. Hell, if he wants, I’ll buy him a gift subscription to FFW All Access…he can see how I picked up this little bump and bruise for himself.

Kyle: I’ll see you in 3 days, Doc, and you’ll see for yourself.

The doctor seemed happy with that decision before the video faded out.

To be continued….
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 01:44:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 01:03:38 pm »

The show returns from the break to find Lexi once again standing in the center of the ring with her microphone.

Lexi: The following contest is a Future Shock Cup qualifying match set for one to a finish with a 30 minute time limit!

Zack: I think we can safely classify this match as more than just a qualifier because I’m certain the term ‘grudge match’ definitely applies.

Claire: You are very much correct about that. This is someone Serafina has wanted to get back into the ring with since their first match. I’m sure she’ll be looking to make sure that Fiona is pinned or taps out tonight.

“Pour it up” by Rihanna begins to play loudly all throughout the arena. As it does we are able to see Fiona walking from the back joined by Kyle Kilmeade. Fiona is holding an umbrella in her hand and she pops it open. As it does, 100 dollar bills begin to flow from the ceiling.

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade weighing in at 130 pounds from Belfast, North Ireland, she is “The Weather Girl” “The self Proclaimed Innovator of Moonsaults” Fiona O’Dalaigh!!

She uses the umbrella to keep them from hitting her. Fiona twirls her umbrella in circles and laughs at the fans booing her as Kyle tells her to ignore them.. She slides into the ring and gives Kyle her umbrella. She pulls down on her booty shorts a bit, spanking on her ass as she waits for the match to start.

Zack: We already know what Fiona wants. She made it her mission statement from the day she popped back up in Future Shock months ago. She wants the Nova title, and will be hot on Madyson Stone’s heels if she manages to leave with the Cup tonight.

Claire: I’m sure Madyson is keeping a close eye on this match and scouting out all her potential opponents…just in case something shocking happens…like Hell freezing over and getting an NHL expansion franchise…and Fiona somehow overcomes ‘Fina.

As “Time To Say Goodbye” starts the video wall comes to life to show Serafina as she exits the locker room dressed in a back hooded sweatshirt with the FFW logo and a couple of other combat clothing manufacturers and energy drink logos on it. Walking through the corridors toward the ring she is accompanied by Jonathan DeCaro. As she moves she bounces on the balls of her feet, shaking out her arms and loosening up a little. Finally she walks out through the curtain and onto the stage area, firing off a combination of kicks, forearms and elbows, finishing off with a 360 roundhouse kick followed by a jumping kick and a jumping splits as she moves down the ramp.

Walking the rest of the distance to the bottom of the ramp, she tops and removes her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in a tight long sleeved black t-shirt and tight shorts. She gives the taping on her wrists and ankles quickly. Giving her husband a kiss, she takes a tub of petroleum jelly from him and with her fingers applies a streak over each eye and across her cheeks. Finally she walks up the ring steps and steps between the ring ropes and moves along the ropes and back to her corner continuing to stay loose.

Lexi: Introducing to the ring from Encinitas, California via Boston, Massachusetts, at a height of 5’6” and a weight of 127 lbs….SERAFINA DECARO!!!

Zack: She’s not suffered a loss since she returned to Future Shock after several years away from it in FFW. I’m not sure where Serafina’s interests lie if she takes the Cup. My best guess is the Pure Championship. You tell us, Claire.

Claire: If only I knew Zack. Serafina is keeping her cards close to her chest and not tempting fate in any way ahead of this series. Though, the Pure Championship does probably make sense for her skillset.

Serafina never took her eyes off Fiona as she paced back and forth on her side of the ring. As soon as referee Ashley Pruitt called for the bell, Serafina took off towards her in a sprint as Fiona tried to duck out of the ring. But she didn’t make it before the Buddhist pulled her back inside, and started unloading with furious right hands at a fast clip aimed right for her head. O’Dalaigh tried to cover up in the corner but Serafina pulled her arms apart and used a headbutt to her face.

Zack: Wow! As soon as the bell rang, Serafina looked like she got shot out of a cannon and this is the most aggressive I’ve seen her in years!

Claire: Well… Fiona has done an awful lot to deserve this. From the umbrella to sicking the Sullivan sisters on the roster, starting with the pool party.

A pair of uppercuts caught Fiona on the chin before Serafina shoved her back into the corner, and began using left and right hand combinations on both sides of her head. She backed up a couple steps to deliver a jumping knee to her jaw followed by a discus clothesline that nearly sent the meteorologist through the ropes. She brought her out of the corner though with a release belly to belly suplex that crashed Fiona to the canvas.

Claire: Fiona’s not been able to lay a finger on Serafina yet! She’s just here for the ride and at this rate, the Buddhist might not break a sweat before securing her place in the final!

Zack: It takes a lot to get Serafina this pissed off, and I’ve only seen it maybe twice in her career since she arrived in FFW. Fiona brought it on herself.

Fiona got to all fours to get up, but didn’t make it before Serafina punted her in the ribs and yanked her arm up behind her with a foot pressed against her shoulder blades as she was face down on the mat. The Buddhist cranked back on her arm before using both of her hands to start pulling Fiona’s fingers backwards and apart with extremely painful joint manipulation. The redhead shouted in pain as Serafina was seemingly disfiguring her hand.

Zack: This is hurting me to watch. I can’t imagine how it must feel for Fiona. She’s never going to hold anything the same way again with that hand, Claire.

Claire: One way or another, this could well be a life changing experience for Fiona and she might regret targeting Serafina the way she has been doing.

Serafina continued to twist and pull Fiona’s digits before finally pressing the hand to the mat and starting to stomp it repeatedly. The redhead finally rolled away from her, clutching her hand in pain before Serafina went to get her. She tried to get out of the ring, but DeCaro caught her boot and pulled her back into the ring as Fiona grabbed the ring apron and pulled it into the ring with her.

Zack: Fiona’s got a deathgrip on the apron, and she’s bringing it into the ring while Serafina has her by the foot!

Claire: I’m not sure it’ll help her any. Look at the focus and determination on DeCaro’s face. Fiona’s in big trouble here.

She rolled onto her back and brought her knees up to piston Serafina backwards. The weather girl made it to her feet as Serafina went to grab her around the waist before O’Dalaigh ducked her head and ran for the ropes to let the top rope catch her across the chest. That stumbled the brunette for a moment before Fiona caught her with a scissor kick that put her down on the mat.

Claire: And the weathergirl has to resort to using the ring rope like a tag partner. It was about the only way that she was likely to even start to slow the Buddhist warrior down.

Zack: She better follow up and quickly, because I’m not convinced that’s going to be enough to keep Serafina down for any helpful amount of time.

Zack was right as Serafina was already starting to get back to her feet. Fiona charged forward with a running knee lift into her chest before grabbing two handfuls of hair to spike the back of her head into the canvas. The Wildwood crowd showed her no love as Fiona dropped to a knee to use a deliberate double hand choke around her neck. Wilson counted her down to four before she let go.

Zack: Fiona will take it however she can get it. She hasn’t found a shortcut she won’t take. She’s not even trying to hide that choke.

Claire: You’re right. She’s desperate and knows that she’s in huge trouble against one of the best wrestlers in the business today.

O’Dalaigh started towards the ropes, only to find Serafina grabbing her by the foot again. The brunette got to her feet as Fiona was hopping on one leg now. She countered with an enzuigiri that Serafina ducked. The redhead found herself in the same position again with one foot caught before lunging towards the ropes. She grabbed the top rope with both hands as Serafina tried to pull her free with her grip on her foot.

Zack: Serafina felt that enzuigiri coming and Fiona’s stuck again! The only difference is she’s got the top rope this time instead of the apron. That may be a little more solid to hold than the apron.

Claire: She needs to hold onto that like she’s a barnacle on a speed boat. If Serafina pulls her free then the deadly heel hook will follow and looking at the mood Serafina’s been in….she might not release it until she’s sure Fiona won’t be able to walk on it for a long, long time.

Serafina yanked her leg again and again trying to pull her free until Fiona grabbed the referee when she got too close. The Buddhist let go when Pruitt was getting caught in the match, and Fiona used that to her advantage. She shoved the referee into Serafina, causing them to bump heads and give the meteorologist an opening to drop Serafina with a bicycle kick as the referee got out of the way. Pruitt gave Fiona the riot act, and it was totally ignored as Fiona rained elbows into her face.

Zack: First, she used the ring and then now the referee, Claire. Any means to an end for Fiona as long as she finds a way past Serafina to the finals.

Claire: And I think the only thing that’s been even remotely surprising about this so far is that she’s not called out Allison and Stephanie to try and make sure she advances.

The elbow did the job slowing Serafina down finally before Fiona began slamming her leg across her face with repeated leg drops. She applied a tight headscissors, trying to squeeze the Buddhist’s head before rolling onto her stomach and spiking her head into the mat with some quick hip movements. She rolled back to a seat on the canvas, trying to tighten her grip as Serafina was using her hands to try to prize her legs apart to relieve the pressure.

Claire: Serafina has forgotten more about submission holds than Fiona will ever know. I’ve got all the faith in the world that she has something up her sleeve to get her out of this predicament.

Zack: This isn’t really something I see Fiona use very often, that being a headscissors. But it’s giving her time to get her second or third wind. Only person I’ve seen use this to extreme effectiveness was Rhea Laskaris.

Serafina wasn’t having much luck in unlocking Fiona’s ankles to free herself. And just as it looked like she was making progress, the redhead would roll over and piston the top of her head into the mat a few times and roll back to a seat. Kyle looked on approvingly as Fiona dusted her hands like she was making short work of the Buddhist. The look on her face showed her self-confidence was returning by the second.

Zack: I’ll give her credit where it’s due. Fiona knows what she’s doing between the ropes, she has for a long time. You just can’t let all the weather nonsense distract you.

Claire: You shouldn’t but it is very difficult when she comes out with an umbrella like the Penguin and is determined to shoehorn a weather reference in every time she appears on camera. Like one of those people you find on Youtube who claim to be comedians but tell the same joke over and over.

Before the redhead could roll her over again, Serafina got her feet underneath her and was now standing with her head still caught. But it didn’t stay that way for very long as she grabbed O’Dalaigh’s legs to pull her off the mat and step over to turn the hold into a Boston crab. Fiona’s legs were now under Serafina’s arms as the brunette sat back in the hold. Fortunately for the Motor City Maiden, they were too close to the ropes and Fiona was able to grab the bottom and get a break.

Zack: Very unique counter for the headscissors, but Fiona knew precisely where she was and didn’t have to suffer that Boston crab too long.

Claire: Nope, but it’s an escape that Serafina needed and gave her a chance to warn O’Dalaigh that she can catch her in a submission from anywhere.

Serafina was shaking her head a little after having it squeezed for such a while, and Fiona took full advantage of that. She quickly got back to her feet, and connected with a ripcord elbow strike to the jaw. It sent the Buddhist to her knee while Fiona took off for the far side. She came back with a blockbuster before floating across to make the cover with an outside leg hook.

Zack: One knockout shot after another for Fiona, and she may be heading to the finals!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

T-NO.

DeCaro got her shoulder up before the three touched the mat. Fiona rolled her onto her stomach and began spiking her face into the mat a few times. When she got back to her feet, she dragged the Buddhist with her enough to deliver a gutwrench suplex.

Claire: A knockout shot might be her best bet tonight. I can’t think of any other way that Fina will give her the satisfaction of beating her in the ring.

The Maiden headed for the corner and took a seat on the top turnbuckle. She watched Serafina like a hawk. As soon as she was on her feet, Fiona came off the corner to deliver a tornado DDT, spiking her head into the canvas. She quickly doubled back to the same corner, climbing up a second time with a guillotine leg drop when Serafina was on all fours before going for another cover.

Zack: Fiona’s taking some risks here, and they are paying off so far! We got a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NOO!

Once again, the former Unity Tag Champion kicked out. Fiona’s face started to show a level of frustration now. She looked towards her manager as Kyle told her she was close and stay focused.

Claire: Kyle’s right, she needs to stay focused. We’ve seen in the past how quickly Serafina can turn the tables and put a match to bed.

Fiona nodded in agreement as she pulled Serafina with her back to her feet. She laid in a flurry of forearms to keep DeCaro off balance before taking off for the ropes again. When the Buddhist turned to face her, Fiona had rebounded into a quebrada that floored her to the canvas once more. She quickly headed for the corner and made her way to the top rope and perched herself.

Zack: Fiona’s gone to the well a few times already, but they’ve all paid off to this point! I’m not sure what she has in mind here.

Claire: Whatever it is, she better not be giving Serafina too much time to recover here. Otherwise she might well regret it.

Without a second of hesitation, Fiona launched into her split-legged moonsault…that got nothing but knees when she landed on Serafina. The redhead clutched her abdomen and staggered back to her feet in pain before the Buddhist hoisted her onto her shoulders. She dropped her with her GTS finisher before making a cover with a tight leg hook!

Claire: That’s a knockout shot!!! Count to thirty, Fiona’s not gonna get up without a healthy dose of smelling salts.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Serafina rolled off the cover. She was clearly still feeling the effects of what she’d endured against Fiona as she rose to her feet and had her hand raised.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall and advancing to the triple threat finals…………SERAFINA DeCARO!!

Zack: Karmic retribution has been delivered, and Serafina’s on her way to the triple threat later tonight for the Future Shock Cup. After the last time these two faced off in the ring together, I’m positive this feels incredible for her.

Claire: I’m sure she’d have maybe liked a little easier time of it tonight. Fiona certainly pushed her tonight and delivered a lot of headshots tonight, but she’ll be happy to have picked up the pinfall tonight.

Serafina took in several deep breaths as she leaned against the ropes. She held up three fingers and then folded two of them down.

Zack: That’s two thirds of the Motor City Maidens for your best friend, and that only leaves Allison to go. That’ll come at a later date, I’m sure, because she’s got other business still to come.

Claire: ‘Fina can go back, refocus and try to re-centre herself now. The jobs only half done tonight and there’s still a lot that she needs to do to lift the cup and get the contract.

Serafina rolled out of the ring to quite a bit of fanfare from the Wildwood crowd before the show cut elsewhere.

The Wheel of Misfortune

Sara is next to greet the viewers as she stands in front of something covered with a large cloth. Standing next to her is the reigning Future Shock Anarchy Champion Charlotte Harker.

Sara: Charlotte, we found out on the last show that your next defense of the Anarchy title will take place November 22nd at the Sin City Spectacular on FFW All Access. But what we didn’t find out was the match type it would be, only that it’d be under Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal. Well tonight…we have the Wheel! This may end up becoming the most unique Anarchy title defense…possibly any hardcore match we’ve ever seen in FFW.

Charlotte: It certainly could be. Depending on what Adam and Bri have decided to put on this thing. It could be the most unique. Or the most violent, most bloody, most dangerous, most deadly. We could certainly get the fans tuning in and maybe even get some of the more sensitive people who almost certainly shouldn’t be watching it and should be, potentially, be warned off with a disclaimer - depending on what comes out - writing to their senator complaining about it. Because some people just love to complain about anything. Especially things they chose to watch or listen to.

Sara: Are you ready to see what the possibilities could be? Not to mention what the wheel itself looks like that’ll be spun in Vegas?

Charlotte: Yes I am. Would you like me to do the honors and pull away this sheet or do you have some form of elaborate reveal? You think the truck can give us a drum roll at short notice because…it feels like this should be a drum roll and reveal type of moment, don’t you think?

It sounded like the people in the truck heard her as there was a little bit of a drum roll before Sara yanked the black cloth to the floor. There stood the wheel shaped like a circular saw blade with the Anarchy Championship at the center of it. Off to the right of it was a handle.

Sara: There are 20 possible matches on this wheel. So let’s give it a few spins and see what it could possibly land on, shall we?

Sara pulled the handle before the wheel started spinning very quickly. It finally started to slow down a few seconds later before it stopped on one of the match types.

Sara: Ultimate X! That would definitely be a first for you, wouldn’t it?

Charlotte: Ultimate X…that would certainly be a first for me. I’ve seen a couple in SVW and, yeah, I’m not sure that really fits in my wheelhouse. I guess I better include some rope work and spider monkey type of climbing training into my workouts. Just in case. Either that or just try and grab a ladder after I’ve beaten Ruby down enough to set it up and get up there. That’s be a way around it at least.

Sara gave the handle another pull before the wheel started spinning once again. When it stopped, that one also drew an “ooh” from the fans.

Sara: The Thunderdome, that’s an electrified steel cage match where there’s a few hundred volts running throughout the cage.

Charlotte: That would definitely be different. And rare. Only time I recall seeing that was for the final of a Future Shock once upon a time. With Velvet Raven and Marla Lee and someone who was crazy enough to think they were Miss Star’s daughter. I’m sure if it were to land on that in Las Vegas, then Ruby and I would deliver a lot of sparks for the fans and possibly even cause a brownout across a couple of blocks around the arena. It’d be different and interesting.

Sara nods as she listens and gives the handle another pull to send the wheel spinning.

Sara: I could do this all night.

The wheel finally slows to a stop again.

Sara: Okay, that’s one we’ve seen a few times in FFW history. Last Woman Standing.

Charlotte: Yes we have. And compared to something like the Thunderdome it’s almost dull and pedestrian and boring isn’t it? Though…when Madyson and I went through the concession stand, there was almost electrocution and parts of us almost ended up in a fryer…or drowned. We could rack up a pretty large bill fighting around the arena trying to beat each other down before bringing it back to the ring when we think we might get a count.

Sara pointed to one that caught her eye.

Sara: A Ring of Fire match. The entire ring is surrounded by flames and you have to set your opponent on fire to win. That’s…new.

Charlotte: Yes it is. I think Raven Knight might get a little jealous that she doesn’t get to play if we’re going to be setting each other on fire in Las Vegas. I’m sure the fans would get a kick out of maybe seeing us get barbecued as we try to set each other alight.

Sara pointed to another on the wheel.

Sara: I’ve never heard of a Prison Yard match. Can someone in the truck explain that one?

She looked down to the floor as her eyes got wider listening to the explanation.

Sara: Okay, from what I’m being told…. A Prison Yard match is when the ropes are wrapped in barbed wire…and what’s on the turnbuckles? C4 charges!?

Charlotte: Whereabouts this prison that puts C4 in…

She waved away the question.

Charlotte: Here I was thinking we’d have fashion shivs out of toothbrushes and try to stab each other. Instead you’re just wanting to see us rip and tear the flesh away from our bodies and the barbed wire and try and blow each other up. That sounds like there’s a good chance we might not leave the prison yard in one piece. If that’s what it takes to keep the Anarchy Championship, then that’s what I’ll do.

Sara: Well it’s certainly not pedestrian like you said Last Woman Standing would be. You should probably take a picture of the wheel and look into all these other possibilities. It certainly looks like they really run the gamut, don’t you think?

Charlotte nodded her head.

Charlotte: They do. As you pointed out there’s a lot of different types of match, with a whole host of different levels of danger. From a drop to a couple of hundred volts being put across your body to maybe getting set on fire or blown up. I think the only thing that’s guaranteed is that Ruby and I will go at each other hammer and tongs, no matter what the wheel lands on - we’ll use anything and everything we can to put the other one down. It’ll be brutal and not one for the faint of heart or who have a sensitive constitution or don’t like the sight of blood. It’s going to be a long, hard painful night for both of us; the doctors in Vegas will be busy afterwards. It’ll be a wild ride and definitely something you won’t want to miss.

Sara: I don’t even want to know what an Open Grave match is, so we’re gonna stop here and send it back to the ring for our next qualifying match.

Charlotte takes Sara’s advice and snaps a picture with her cell phone of the wheel as we return to the ring.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 01:45:33 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 01:03:55 pm »

The show returns from the break to find Lexi standing in the center of the ring for the final time tonight with her microphone in hand.

Zack: Even without the Cup being in the equation, I think this is a main event worthy of any edition of Future Shock.

Claire: At the top of the show, I said this could be the Match of the Night and I’m standing by that, despite the two incredible first round matches we’ve already seen.

The lights fade to a pale pink, and the screen comes to life with heavy static, showing a silhouette of a woman moving slowly towards the foreground. Mocking feminine laughter erupts over the speakers, bleeding into the driving guitars of Jet's "She's a Genius". The images on the screen shift, melting away as though doused in acid. Images flash, showing a petite blonde woman dominating both men and women in the wrestling ring. Some of these scenes are very blurry and it's hard to tell if the woman is even Nessa or someone who just vaguely resembles her.

My girl is ready to take control
She just blows my mind
She only listens to the radio to see who's alive
Yeah!

Lexi: Making her way to the ring now, hailing from Toronto, Canada... she is the woman you LOVE to hate... the one and only "AMBITCHOUS" NESSA WALL!

Nessa steps out at the top of the ramp and stands there for a moment, staring straight ahead at the ring while a series of pink and purple pryos explode along the ramp. She then begins to stride towards the ring, sunglasses over her eyes to protect them from pyros, flashbulbs and prying eyes.

She wakes up scared of getting old
She don't feel no shame
She knows so many pretty boys
but they are all the same

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she seems completely oblivious to the attention of the few supporters she does have in the crowd. She knows every eye is on her, and she loves every minute of it. The rain of pyros follows her down to the ring as Nessa pauses to talk trash to fans along the way.

They said "Oh, hey there girl, tell me what do you do"
She says "um, nothing but I'm damn sure it's more than you"

That girl is a genius
Who o o o o ohw
I think she's serious
Who o o o o ohw

As the driving rock beat of Jet continues to assault every ear drum in attendance, Nessa climbs into the ring and immediately comes to life, sprinting across and jumping up on the turnbuckles in the corner. Thrusting her fist in the air with one hand, she presses her palm to her lips and blows a kiss towards her hecklers as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: You may find Nessa Wall to be obnoxious and overbearing and egotistical, but she’s proven over her career she can back it up. As I said at the start of the show, she has a massive experience advantage over Nadia. But given her ego, I feel confident Nessa would jump straight to facing Jacqui for Future Shock’s richest prize.

Claire: I think you’d probably be right and her ego could be her biggest enemy tonight. If she looks past Nadia tonight, then she won’t even make it to the final. She has to keep her ego in check and she has to be smart enough to pay her opponent the respect that she deserves.

The lights in the arena dim and the almost haunting intro to ‘Good For You’ begins to play around the arena. A warm spotlight hits the center of the stage and the curtain at the entrance is pulled back to reveal a feminine figure standing just outside the reach of the spotlight.

I'm on my fourteen carats
I'm fourteen carat
Doing it up like Midas
Now you say I got a touch
So good, so good
Make you never wanna leave
So don't, so don't

The figure steps into the light to reveal Nadia Beaulieu holding her Championship in her hand. Dressed in provocative ring gear, that shows of her figure to perfection, she stands with one hand on her hip with the championship in it. The other raised towards her mouth with one finger resting gently on her bottom lip. She lowers her head a little as she looks around the crowd with a hooded gaze.

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

She slowly tilts her head back and runs her finger down from her lip, over her chin and down the front of her cleavage still keeping the hooded gaze as she does. She sways her hips and starts to lower herself in rhythm with the music. She takes her time to make her way down, before taking just as much time to stand upright again. The blonde starts making her way down the ramp with a strut, running her hands down her curves at the side as she does.

'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you
I just wanna look good for you, good for you
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
And still look good for you, good for you

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Beaune, France……The reigning Future Shock Diamond AND co-holder of the Future Shock Tag Team Championship…………..NADIA BEAULIEU!

I'm on my marquise diamonds
I'm a marquise diamond
Could even make that Tiffany jealous
You say I give it to you hard
So bad, so bad
Make you never wanna leave
I won't, I won't

Nadia reaches the ring and climbs the steps, before scaling to the top of the turnbuckle from the outside. She gets her balance and then runs her hands down her sides again, before she somersaults off the top to land on her feet in the ring. Immediately dropping down into the splits once she has. She stays there for a moment before getting back to her feet and raising her championship high into the air. From there she heads to her corner to await the start of the match.

Zack: Atlantic City’s favorite to win it all tonight, Nadia Beaulieu is a woman with the Midas Touch. Everything she’s touched this year turned to gold, and she’s only 2 matches away from being able to vie for being a triple crown champion…all at the same time!

Claire: And I’m sure that she’s not thinking about it Zack. I’m sure that she’s trying to push that all out of her mind and will focus solely on what she has to do tonight - beat Nessa Wall and get to the final. Otherwise, there’s the risk that she might be overwhelmed by it, no matter how much of a motivational factor it might seem.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell to start the match, and the New Jersey crowd is already showing Nadia their support as they chant her name. She hands both of her titles off to Lexi before turning her attention to the smirking Nessa. The veteran mocks her a bit, acting like she’s cheering for her too with a sarcastic chant matching what the fans were saying. As the two approached each other in the center, Nessa was her patronizing self until she told Nadia two titles didn’t impress her and that she’d forgotten more about wrestling than Nadia knew.

Zack: Nessa’s already trying to get into Nadia’s head before they lay a hand on each other. I don’t know about you, Claire, but I think the smart strategy for either of them is to get this match over with as fast as possible. What do you think?

Claire: I think you’re right and I’m not sure the best strategy for Nessa is to get under Nadia’s skin either.  That might backfire on her badly.

Nadia kept a stoic expression but never took her eyes off Nessa. The veteran took a step backwards and waved her fingers for Nadia to come forward. And that’s when they locked up in the center of the ring. Nessa quickly turned it into an armbar and tried to bring the double champion to a knee. Nadia only leaned over though till she caught Wall with a kick to the stomach. That broke her grip, and Beaulieu clocked her with a discus forearm to the mouth. Two more landed before she whipped Nessa across for the ride. Nadia tried to catch her with a spinning heel kick on the rebound, but Wall grabbed the top rope and tapped her forehead with a smug smile on her face.

Claire: Pretty even between these two in the opening exchange. Neither have quite been able to get the upper hand and hold it yet.

Zack: Agreed, and Nessa’s still doing what Nessa does. And that’s patronizing her opponent and acting like she’s the smartest person in the room. She hasn’t changed much since she was here last. Or at all.

Nadia’s face scowled slightly as she went to get Nessa, but the veteran sidestepped her and shoved her into the ropes instead. A pair of quick kidney punches landed on the champion’s back before Wall put her down with a side Russian leg sweep. Nadia quickly rolled over to get back to her feet before Wall ruffled her hair like a little kid. Nadia’s face was far less stoic now as she was getting agitated, while Nessa waved her forward with both hands.

Zack: I think Nessa’s trying to piss Nadia off, hoping she makes more mistakes when she’s not thinking clearly. She’s treating a woman with two titles like it’s her first professional match, and Nadia’s already getting tired of it. This is how she treated Aviva too.

Claire: And we saw how that backfired for her in Sydney. It’s not just the case that Nadia is a double champion right now, she’s also on one of the hottest runs of her career and one of the most in form wrestlers in Future Shock at the moment.

Nadia’s anger got the better of her as she stormed towards Nessa to grab her, but the Snarktopus dodged out of the way. When the champion turned around, she caught a mule kick to the stomach before Nessa grabbed her head for a springboard bulldog off the middle rope. She quickly went for the cover with a leg hook.

Zack: A little something new from Nessa and she’s ready to end it right now!

ONE!

Claire: Nadia is nowhere near ready to call it a night. Nessa’s going to need more here to go to the finals.

Nadia kicked out and shoved Wall off her all at the same time. The veteran hopped back to her feet, and Beaulieu wasn’t far behind her as she charged towards her. Wall ducked the shot and sent her into the corner instead. Beaulieu stopped herself before she hit the turnbuckle and Nessa quickly went for a backslide before she could turn around.

Claire: Wall’s trying to steal it again!!

ONE!!

T-NO!

Zack: Way way too early!

Nadia kicked out again after getting her arm free, The French beauty got back to her feet, and Nessa was already up to greet her with a palm thrust to her throat. That choked up the champion before Wall pulled her head down for a flurry of knees to the face followed by an inside cradle!

Zack: Nessa’s hellbent on getting this done early, I don’t blame her a bit!

ONE!!

TW-NOOO!!

Nadia kicked out once again, and made it back to her feet. She fell victim to a drop toe hold across the bottom rope from Nessa before Wall hit the far side and slid out to the floor in front of her to deliver a second palm thrust to her throat to send her backwards choking.

Claire: Nessa’s stopping Nadia from catching her breath and it’s an excellent way of slowing her down and starting to take away a lot of her offense away from her.

Wall rolled back in as Nessa was holding her throat and trying to get her wind back. The veteran took off for the far side again, this time returning with a double foot stomp to her back to put her face down on the canvas. Nessa hooked her waist from behind and snapped off a German suplex into a bridge before Davis was down to count again.

Zack: The Snarktopus is playing this as smart as anyone! She’s got her down again!

ONE!!

TWO!

Nadia kicked out once more, and Nessa quickly rolled over to grab her head and unleash a flurry of straight right hands into her face before sitting her up. She drove a knee into her back and wrapped her arms around her neck for a straightjacket choke.

Claire: All these kickouts will be taking a toll on Nadia, though with Nessa not using her weight to hold her foe down, not as much as they could be. And Beaulieu has a choke to deal which will sap her strength further.

Davis checked to see if the champion wanted to stop the match, but she showed no signs of it. Nessa tried to pull Nadia’s arm tighter around her neck, causing the blonde’s face to start to darken. The chants for her began again as Nadia seemed to be squirming. She managed to slide down even further in the hold to where Nessa’s knee was practically against the back of her head before the Diamond Champion showed off great flexibility when she kicked her leg up to hit Nessa on top of her head. It dazed Wall for a moment before Nadia folded herself in half practically and landed another shot. The veteran let go and dropped to her knees as Nadia crawled away from her, trying to breathe in as quickly as possible.

Claire: Nadia using that impressive flexibility to buy herself a couple of precious seconds. She needs to have a plan for what she’s going to do next, because Nessa will be back on her in a moment.

Zack: Nadia missed her calling as a contortionist, and she’s got that time you were talking about. But like you said…here comes Nessa already!

Wall charged towards as she was getting up, only to get caught in an inverted atomic drop that staggered her in place. That’s when the double champion started throwing hands. A flurry of right hands landed in a row, each one sending Nessa backwards a step before Beaulieu connected with a bionic elbow to the top of her head. Wall teetered in place after the shot and Nadia hit the near side ropes for a disaster kick that flattened her. She immediately made the cover!

Zack: Some of the fastest strikes in the game right there, and one concussive disaster kick is gonna send Nadia right to the triple threat!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO.

Claire: Not quite a knockout shot but Nadia will definitely have rung her bell. There’s a foothold in this match for her to build on and make it to the triple threat!

Nessa’s shoulder came up before the three count, and Nadia rose back to her feet. She was still coughing and trying to get all her wind back as she spotted the veteran beginning to get up as well. She pulled her head between her legs and hoisted her up to run into a Liger bomb with both legs hooked for the cover!

Claire: Not something you see often from Nadia but she really planted Wall!! This could be it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wall got her shoulder up again. Nadia quickly rose back to her feet, now with the crowd solidly behind her once again. But as she turned back towards her opponent, Nessa had rolled herself out of the ring to the floor.

Zack: Nessa did the smart thing there! Nadia was building up a hell of a lot of momentum, and the Snarktopus said “no thank you” and took a powder.

Claire: That’s Nessa’s experience starting to shine through. Of course, if Nadia goes after her and can bring it straight back into the ring, it won’t help her too much.

Nessa leaned against the apron as she tried to pull herself together. Nadia grabbed the top rope and shouted her name. Just as Wall turned around, Nadia delivered a corkscrew plancha over the top rope that put Wall down on the floor. The Wildwood crowd ate it up as Nadia scooped Nessa back into the ring before following after her.

Zack: She hit paydirt with that plancha! At this rate though, one of these women is going to be target #1 in the triple threat! They’re not leaving much for later!

Claire: Not for want of trying. We’ve seen plenty of pinfall attempts but neither one was prepared to go down without a fight. This is what you have to do to win the cup.

Nadia pointed to the corner, and proceeded to make her way up to the top rope. She rolled her hands to let the fans know what was coming next before she launched into her imploding corkscrew 450 splash from the top rope.

Zack: FALLING FOR Y—!

Nessa rolled out of the way and let Nadia collide with the canvas at a high rate of speed. As soon as she landed, Nessa scooped both legs on top of her for the cover!

Zack: She missed!! Nessa’s going to the finals!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Nadia barely got her shoulder off the mat in time as Davis’ hand was already partially touching the mat. The referee waved it off as a two count before Nessa crawled towards the ropes. Nadia held her ribs in pain as she curled up into a ball on her side.

Claire: Nadia just painted a target on her ribs for Nessa to go after. Not mention the other two finalists - if Beaulieu can make it that far.

Nessa sat Nadia up on her knees and applied a bow and arrow submission to stretch her body as she pulled back on her arms. Davis moved next to the champion to check if she wanted to stop the match, but Nadia shook her head. Nessa pulled back a little further on the hold, increasing the pressure greatly as a result.

Claire: And Wall is going straight after them with this submission hold right here. Nadia has to be in absolute agony right now but give her credit for trying to fight through.

Zack: We said at the start that this match was a main event and a definite show stealer. We were right, but that doesn’t help Nadia right now at all.

Davis checked again, still getting a shake of the head from Nadia. Nessa made things worse as she started to pull Nadia’s arms together and then cross them behind her back. The double champion shouted in pain as it increased seemingly tenfold.

Zack: Look at how she has Nadia’s arms! It hurts just to watch it, but Nessa knows exactly what she’s doing. Nadia should call it a night, she’s gonna risk being on the shelf at this rate.

Claire: She’s racked with pain. If she can’t find an escape sooner than later, then who knows what lasting damage might be done her in this submission. Is the cup and the contract really worth jeopardising your future career?

Davis checked again, still getting a defiant “No!” from Nadia as Nessa kept the pressure applied. The Wildwood crowd was chanting her name yet again, trying to will her on as Nessa told her to quit and that she could hold this move all night if that’s what it took. But the double champion still shook her head before Nessa told her she can have it her way. That’s when Wall uncrossed her arms and fell backwards to turn the hold into a surfboard submission that hung Nadia over the canvas.

Claire: And now Nessa is using all of Nadia’s weight to put pressure on her opponent’s body. This has to be excruciating for the Frenchwoman.

Zack: Nessa’s not really known for a lot of upper body strength, so I don’t know how long she can hold her up there. We’ll find out one way or another though.

Another check from the referee got the same response as those before it. Nessa’s arms and legs seemed to be holding steady as Nadia was trying to start rocking back and forth. It was starting to work too as Nessa was having trouble keeping her still before she finally shoved her off to faceplant onto the canvas. Wall sat up, taking in deep breaths as Nadia was face down on the mat with one arm pressed to her ribs.

Zack: Nadia made it hard for Nessa to keep her grip, and she’s free now. The problem here is there’s nothing to stop Nessa from slapping it on again and holding it till she quits or passes out.

Claire: That’s true and you can see the effect these submission holds have had on Nadia. She’s barely moving save for taking deep breaths and holding her ribs. She has to do something to turn the tide before any chance of making the finals is taken away from her.

Nessa made it back to her feet, taking in deep breaths herself as she crouched and watched her opponent. Nadia was very slow to get back to her feet, taking several seconds. But as soon as she was up to one knee, Wall blew her a kiss and took off out of the corner with her Boma Ye kick…

Zack: She calls it KISSY KISSY…

Nadia ducked as Nessa went for her knee strike, causing the veteran to stop herself before she hit the ropes. When she turned around, Nadia snatched her head and delivered a jumping cutter before throwing herself on top of Wall for the cover!

Zack: KISSY KISSY was a MISSY MISSY…and there’s a huge cutter!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Davis called for the bell before Nadia rolled herself flat on the canvas with her arm clenched tightly to her body. The referee raised the other arm before it too hugged the champion’s ribs.

Lexi: Lexi: Your winner by pinfall and advancing to the triple threat finals…………NADIA BEAULIEU!!

Claire: Nessa thought she had it won tonight but Nadia saw her coming, reacted and that was devastating impact with the cutter!! We know our three finalists and Nadia has a huge task ahead of her still!

Nessa rolled out the floor as Nadia remained on her side. The fans in the arena were making plenty of noise for her as she was almost in a fetal position on the canvas.

Zack: Look at the champion, she’s practically in a ball because of the damage done to her ribs. And she’s still gotta survive a triple threat?!

Claire: It’s a big ask and you know that they’ll be a huge focus for the two wrestlers about to come down the aisle. It’ll be a huge challenge for the double champion!

Davis waved towards the back as a trainer headed down the ramp next. He stepped into the ring and knelt down next to the double champion to speak with her.

Zack: That’s one of our medical staff on hand at every show. And we may not have a triple threat, the look on his face tells me he may not allow Nadia to continue. It wouldn’t be a popular decision, but it might be the right one.

Claire: As much as he’s trying to protect her….you’ve got to imagine that after everything she’s just gone through to qualify for the final, she’s going to want to at least have a chance to take home the title.

The trainer finally looked up towards the referee, asking her to come towards him before she leaned down to hear what he had to say.

Zack: Is Nadia gonna be able to compete in the triple threat finale for the Future Shock Cup? We’ll find out on the other side of this commercial break!

Davis was nodding at what she was hearing before she headed back towards Lexi to share what she was told. And that’s when Future Shock took a commercial break.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 01:46:51 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 01:04:23 pm »

The show returns from the break to find Ashley Marie Chase already in the ring and on the attack. Nadia tries to get back to her feet, but Ashley continues to fire kicks into her ribs rapid fire as she pulls her up with one arm. She quickly snatches her over her shoulders for a Death Valley Driver and then into the cover!

Zack: We’ll get you caught up in a second, Chase with the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

The double champion managed to kick out in time before the three, and Ashley yanked her to her feet into an abdominal stretch as she glanced towards the back more than once.

Zack: During the break, Nadia refused the idea of not competing in the finals. That’s about the time Ashley hit the ring and the bell rang! She’s been on her ever since…and there’s a search going on for Serafina because she isn’t out here!

Claire: I don’t know about you, Zack, but I smell a rat. And I wouldn’t want to be the vermin when Serafina gets an opportunity to lay her hands on them - especially if they cost her all chance of winning this cup.

Nadia didn’t stay in the hold very long before she countered with a hip toss to send Chase to the mat. But the brunette didn’t stay down long as the blonde clutched her abdomen. Ashley caught her with a running forearm before she scooped her into a slingshot suplex off the ropes. As soon as she crashed to the mat, the socialite made the cover!

Zack: Chase is trying to get this over with before Serafina gets here…if she gets here! There’s another cover!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Again, Nadia gets her shoulder up in time. Chase glances over to Kyle who gives her the advice to hit her spear and finish the match. She nods in agreement as she heads to the furthest corner and drops into a crouch.

Claire: Chase is looking to put an end to this one. And there’s still no sign of ‘Fina out here. She could steal this!!

Nadia was very slow to get back to her feet, taking several seconds to do so as Ashley waited for her. When she finally got to her feet and turned around, Chase exploded out of the corner looking for her second spear of the night. But Nadia got her knee up, catching the brunette on the jaw before they both fell to the mat. Chase held her jaw on the mat while Nadia was still clutching her ribs a couple feet away. Kyle encouraged Ashley to follow up, but the brunette was still dazed.

Zack: Inspired timing by Nadia right there! With the shape her ribs are in, that spear would have certainly been the death knell for her hopes of winning the Cup tonight. I’m…getting word we’ve found Serafina and a camera is en route!

The show cuts to split screen and finds the Buddhist in a three on one fight against all of the Motor City Maidens. The brunette is throwing hands in every direction as the trio try to take her out once again. As the numbers game looks to be getting the better of her, the fans respond upon seeing the Laurie Jane Experience arrive on the scene to even the odds. A three on three brawl ensues from there before security arrives to pull the Maidens away…and Serafina takes off towards the ring.

Claire: I told you I smelt a rat and it turns out there were three of them. You think they’re starting to realise the only chance of survival they have is a three on one attack?

Zack: You’d think so. Big props to the Laurie Jane Experience for helping to even the odds. I understand the Maidens are being ejected from the building right now…and Serafina’s on her way to the ring!

Claire: She’d better get here quick! Nadia’s ribs are in a bad way and if Chase can pull herself together, she could end this pretty quickly.

The show goes back to the ring as Ashley gets back to her feet. Nadia is starting to do the same thing before the brunette grabs her into a rear waistlock. The French beauty retaliates with a stunner that bounces the brunette off the mat. Beaulieu collapsed back to her side with both arms pressed to her ribs. She raised her head to see Ashley down on the mat, and began to drag herself towards with pain etched across her face.

Zack: That was a stunner and a half! And if Nadia’s ribs weren’t in the shape they are….she’d be leaving with the Cup! She’s trying to get there now!

Claire: This could be over…but landing that stunner sent a shockwave through all of the Frenchwoman’s body; that’s just a little more for her to endure and fight through tonight if she wants to leave with the Cup in hand!

Nadia finally made it to Ashley, and quickly made the cover with one arm over her chest as the referee dropped into position to make the count.

Zack: I don’t know if it took too long, we’ll find out!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Kyle shouted at the referee to point to Ashley’s foot across the bottom rope. The official gave him a suspicious look as he held his hands up, but the count waved off. Nadia raised her head up to see what happened as Serafina was sprinting down the ramp towards the ring.

Claire: Here comes the Buddhist Warrior - she’s taken the best Fiona could throw at her, been jumped in the back and attacked three on one. But compared to her opponents, she might be in the best shape right now!!

Nadia struggled to get to her feet, and turned to find Serafina standing across from her. The Buddhist apologized to her that it had to be like this in the condition she was in. Nadia, still holding her ribs, had a tense expression on her face and told her to bring it.

Zack: What a warrior, Claire! Both of them!

Claire: You know Serafina would love to test herself against a double champion at 100%...but this is the situation she finds herself her in. As for Nadia, all credit to her, she’s been through Hell, her ribs have to be on fire but still she wants the best the Buddhist can throw at her.

The two stared across at one another…until Serafina saw Ashley coming from the blind side towards Nadia. She pointed it out before both women connected with double high knees that sent the socialite through the ropes before Kyle dove to catch her from hitting the floor. Nadia turned away from the brunette, but only to deliver a Pele kick to the top of her head when Serafina advanced on her. It staggered her back into the corner before Nadia fought back to her feet, and charged in with a codebreaker! Both women hit the mat, and Nadia shouted as she landed due to the pain of the impact. She threw herself across Serafina to make the cover.

Zack: Where’s she getting it from?! Is Nadia gonna defy the odds and win the Cup?!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEE-NOPE.

Serafina’s shoulder came up in time, and the blonde gently rolled off her. She crawled to the ropes to help her get back to her feet as the Buddhist was starting to rise as well.

Claire: This is the reason why Nadia is the only Double Champion in the company right now. She refuses to be beaten and will push herself through the pain barrier in search of victory. This is an impressive performance from her.

Nadia took in a few deep breaths as she finally was to a vertical base. But it didn’t last long before Serafina surprised her by scooping her up from behind with an Olympic slam. The blonde shouted in pain once again, sitting up like a bolt as she did so before collapsing back to the mat. DeCaro hooked both legs before making the count.

Zack: She sat up like she was being electrocuted! Serafina’s leaving with the Cup!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

Nadia barely got her shoulder off the mat in time before the three, causing Serafina to double check with the referee before she made it back to her feet. Slipping into the ring behind her though was Ashley.

Claire: Serafina thought that she had it there but Nadia dug down deep and almost on instinct got her shoulder up in time. Here comes Chase - I don’t think ‘Fina sees her!!

Chase quickly advanced on her, snatching her arms from behind and delivering a full nelson facebuster to the brunette before she rolled her over and made the cover.

Zack: That may be the knockout shot Chase needed to leave with the Future Shock Cup!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

DeCaro escaped with a shoulder roll before the three came down. Ashley hammered her with forearms to the head before she took off towards the far side. Serafina got to her feet, but ducked a spinning backfist aimed for her head. Chase stopped herself but ended up getting scooped up into a GTS from Serafina! She threw herself across the socialite for the cover.

Zack: IT’S OVER!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WAIT.

The count never finished as Nadia grabbed the referee’s hand on the way down for a three. Serafina looked to see the caught hand and then it was Nadia who did it.

Claire: So close!! But Nadia’s pulling out all the stops and doing whatever she can to make sure the Cup doesn’t slip through her fingers!!

The blonde let go of the official’s hand before struggling to get to her feet. Serafina shook her head and did the same. But she didn’t make it all the way before Nadia connected with a superkick to the jaw that dropped her across from Ashley. The double champion looked to the crowd, and pointed towards the corner.

Zack: She should cover her, Claire! I know that’s your best friend, but I’d cover one of them before doing this.

Claire: I agree. There’s no need for Nadia to go any further. Ashley’s not moved a muscle and Serafina looks like she doesn’t know if she’s in Wildwood, New Jersey or Wellington, New Zealand!

Nadia headed for the corner, and slowly made her way to the top rope. Her face was a mask of agony with tears on her cheeks. She looked from Ashley to Serafina and back and forth before she stood tall on the top turnbuckle with her teeth gritted.

Zack: They’re both down, which one is it gonna be, Nadia? This’ll either win her the Cup…or lose it!

Claire: This is the absolute worst time for her to be indecisive. She needs to fly and do it before she get caught. Otherwise it could be a real nasty way back to the mat for her!

Nadia never got to make the decision when Serafina kipped up to her feet and darted up the corner like a cat before snatching the champion into a cyclorama that sent them like a meteor into the mat. DeCaro made the cover as the official dropped to count!

Claire: HUGE!!!! They just bounced like a ball as they landed!!! Nadia’s got in a whole world of hurt!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Serafina sat up on her knees exhausted and asked the referee if it was really three. When she was told it was, the referee raised her hand in victory.

Zack: I have never seen Serafina use a cyclorama before. And after she hit it, there was no way Nadia was gonna kick out again!

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall of the 2022 Future Shock Cup…………….SERAFINA DeCARO!!

The Buddhist slowly got to her feet, looking apologetic once again towards Nadia. But when the realization hit about what she’d done, a smile began to form before she rolled out of the ring and wrapped her arms around the Future Shock Cup.

Claire: It’s all yours ‘Fina!! You’ve earned it. The contract and all the kudos that goes with it! Credit to Nadia for fighting through excruciating pain and coming within a whisker of claiming it for herself. And Chase…certainly tried to take her shot and make the most of it in the early going. But DeCaro showed she can do more than just make you tap out.

Zack: I think if Nadia had gone for the cover, it might have been a different story. She gave everything she had, but so did that woman right there! Who would have known that mere months after returning to Future Shock that Serafina would end up holding one of its most valued trophies? She earned it, no question about that.

Claire: It very much could have been a different story. There were a lot of points in this match where the ending could’ve been different. All three competitors who made it to the finals, gave their all. They went all out, emptied their tanks in an effort to get their hand raised. They should all be proud of what they’ve accomplished tonight.

Serafina kissed the silver and gold trophy before lifting it off the pedestal with both hands. It seemed to be pretty heavy for her, but she raised it high above her head as fireworks erupted throughout the Oceanfront Arena. And that was the image last seen before Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 07:40:10 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: