Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 04:42:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 123

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 123  (Read 78 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 29, 2022, 06:48:05 pm »

The instrumental version of “Boom” by the X Ambassadors starts to play as we open on Jake and Gia arriving at an empty studio. Only the video wall behind them is there as they look around and at each other confused. Suddenly the video goes into fast forward as suddenly production staff immediately start moving in the furniture. The pair watch as the staff moves at a pretty quick pace (thanks to fast forward) and get everything set up: chairs and table too. The two hosts look pleased with that before they sit down. One staffer places Gia’s crown on her head, bringing a smile to her face before the After Shock logo appears on the video screen before the camera zooms in on it. A bolt of electricity appears and then we cut inside the studio to see Jake and two special guests sitting on opposite sides of a table.

Jake: Hi, everyone! Welcome to the latest edition of After Shock. If you’re new to the show, this is where you find out all the latest news and happenings as they pertain to the Future Shock roster of FFW. And even if you didn’t realize how important Future Shock is to FFW, take into consideration every champion in FFW but one came through Future Shock. Like I say, welcome to the show. I’m Jake Chandler. No relation to Vee. And I have a special guest filling in for Gia whose modeling calendar has really picked up lately.

He turns his attention to his guest co-host with a smile as he introduces them.

Jake: Please join me in welcoming none other than former Future Shock and Unity Tag Team Champions, Angela and Jem of No Holding Back! Ladies, welcome to After Shock. The last time I had two guests, it was Ashley Marie Chase and Kyle. So this is a real upgrade.

Jem: Hi Jake. I’m certainly glad you think that we’re an upgrade. We’d be a little worried what we might have done if we weren’t. And we’re very happy to be here to give you the benefits of our years of wisdom and talk all things Future Shock.

Angela: It’s very good to be back. Future Shock is almost like a second home for us and as soon as we got the call, we were on the way. We know there are some pretty big things to talk about tonight as we come out of Sin & Sacrifice and a huge night for Future Shock in New Jersey.

Jake: Yes! I’ll start by congratulating River on her win in Chicago. But I won’t step on her toes because I’m sure she’ll have plenty to talk about with DOC on Shockwave, FFW’s new show that looks at each of the Pay Per Views on All Access. So we’ll focus on what all went down in Wildwood, New Jersey. We have a new Future Shock Cup winner for 2022, and her name is Seafina DeCaro! She outlasted 3 women in two matches….and three more between matches to make history!

Jem: And let’s also congratulate out fellow Yorkshire lass, Missy. A first successful defence of the Pure Championship too in the face of a fierce fight from Crystal. I’ll leave it at that because I’m sure River and DOC will address it too, but still I want to get it on record here too.

Angela: You’ve done that. Let’s move onto the Future Shock Cup tournament, shall we? It was a night of incredible highs and one that threw out a couple of surprises along the way. For example Charlotte’s pick fell at the first hurdle to the veteran experience of Ashley Marie Chase and Nadia picked up a win but even that almost cost her the whole tournament. And yes, like you said, Serafina managed to advance before she too almost failed to make the finals. And you’ve got to think that she’s getting a feeling of deja vu with the Motor City Maidens prowling the halls.

Jake: The upshot there is she had some help from the Laurie Jane Experience, otherwise she might have never made it to the final match. Also she wasn’t in a bikini this time either. I have some news on that still to come, I mean the girls, not a bikini. Of the three qualifying matches, Nadia’s match with Nessa was my favorite. That one lived up to the billing for me.

Jem: It certainly did. It was back and forth, both giving it their everything to try and make it the final. There was no doubting that it could easily have been a main event in any company and on just about any show. It was thrilling to watch the pair of them try to outdo each other and work to get one step ahead.

Angela: And as I said, it almost cost her her place in the final. A real number was done on her ribs and with no time at all to recover…well, that and the events with the Buddhist Warrior almost handed the cup and the contract to Ashley. Can you imagine how much crowing there’d be from Kyle and Chase if she had left with the cup?

Jake began rubbing his temples just thinking about Angela’s question.

Jake: I can. Congratulations again to Serafina. She has a big decision to make now with her Pick Your Poison contract ready and waiting for her to pick anyone she wants to face. Changing gears a little here, but what did you two think of the wheel that’s going to be spun at the SIn City Spectacular for the Anarchy title match? Any of those matches that brought up appeal to either of you?

Angela: Out of the ones that Sara cycled through and picked out off the wheel…I think the only one I’d be even remotely comfortable in would be a Last Woman Standing match - if I absolutely had to choose one of those. Certainly I’d rather take a beating in that then try to get set on fire. Or electrocuted. Or have C4 detonate in the corners. If I’d wanted that, I could probably have signed up for the army twenty years ago and begged to be posted to a warzone.

Jem: Ultimate X. Everytime. No doubt about it. No question. No hesitation. Just give me the chance to climb up there and swing around like Tarzan and Jane. I think I could claim whatever was hanging over the ring.

Jake: Sara mentioned one of the matches called an Open Grave match,, which I found out would require you to stuff your opponent in a wooden coffin and dump it into a six foot hole. I think I’d pass on that one if I had the choice.

Angela: I think the only plus side to that one is that you don’t have to hear the dirt hitting the top of the casket as they try to fill in the hole.

Jem: You can definitely count me out of that one. I’m not sure I could stuff anyone in a wooden coffin and for them to still be out of it long enough for me to drag it up to a six foot hole inside an arena. Like I said, give me Ultimate X any day of the week.

Jake: It’d be on wheels, from what I was told.

Jem: That would make it easier. I guess that might depend on who I’m facing. I mean even on wheels…the weight of the casket, the wheels, a woman who might not be the lightest inside it…Just saying, is all. It wouldn’t be my first choice.

Angela: You’d find a way if you had to. Unless you were facing me, in which case, get used to the idea of finishing the night at the bottom of a six foot hole. Though I’d probably make sure you had a ladder nearby to get out afterwards.

The powerhouse grinned at her friend.

Jake: In some late breaking news that probably won’t come as a surprise to anyone, Malcolm Parks, the disgraced former referee, has been officially blacklisted from every FFW or Future Shock for the rest of his life. And good riddance. What did you two make of the whole situation?

Jem: I actually kinda liked Parks. He was a decent guy…till he got all hung up on and obsessed with the Latina Heat.

Angela: We did try to warn him not to get involved and to play it smart, but I guess he only had so much blood in his body.

Jem: Now it’s cost him his career, his dignity, his integrity, any potential second chance he could’ve gotten down the line and he doesn’t even get a second look. Or called the right name.

Angela: Many a woman has been the downfall of a man. And that had disaster written all over it from the moment he started to show them even the slightest bit of favouritism.

Jake: Well I think trying to use a taser on Adam was probably not going to get him his job back under the best possible circumstances. That wasn’t the wisest career move.

Jem: He was just looking for anyone to blame but himself. I bet he’s regretting ever buying that taser after what Scarlett and then Missy did to him. Can you imagine how much worse it would be if he had actually gotten Adam? Missy might have made sure he never got to enjoy solid food again. Still, we’ll probably never hear from him again given his ban.

Jake: Well if you’re gonna miss him, I’m sure I can get you his number and you can keep in touch if you want. He’ll probably blame you too though.

Jem: No. It’s okay…I’m good thanks. He was a nice guy, but one I only really saw around the arenas. So, I think it’s probably best we go our separate ways.

Angela: Plus you’re not exactly a Latina Heat type are you? He probably isn’t interested in you. Even if he was, you could do so much better.

Jake: Let’s get back to business here, we’ve given Parks way too much free advertising for crazy people. Two new matches have been added to the Sin City Spectacular on November 22nd only on FFW All Access. We talked about the Anarchy match. Now I can confirm River Campbell will challenge Madyson Stone for her Nova Championship. And the Serafina Revenge Tour will hopefully reach its climax when she and the Laurie Jane Experience face off with the Motor City Maidens. I’m glad she has some backup, because those 3 on 1 situations weren’t ideal.

Angela: Honestly, you’d kind of think that after two of the three of them got beaten up and just narrowly avoided getting tied up in knots or stretched out till their limbs hung loose by their sides. You’d think they’d have learned their lesson and would stop poking the beast. Or racking up bad karma. Or giving the Warrior another reason to cause them to screech in excruciating pain. I guess full credit for trying but bottom of the class when it comes to playing things smart. And yeah, the Experience will be a tough ask for the Maidens to overcome. Laurie and Jane are unique and really talented and they’ll be two more reasons Fiona, Allison and Stephanie might regret this campaign they have going on.

Jem: As for River? Totally deserves the chance to face Madyson. Will she win? Maaaaaaayyyybbbeeee not. Madyson has been incredibly impressive since she picked up the Nova Championship and River will push her but, it might not be the guitarists night in Sin City. It could easily steal the entire show though and be the match of the night.

Jake: And that brings me to our next show on October 11th when Future Shock makes its first visit to Cape Girardeau, Missouri! They’ll be live at the Show Me Center…I love that name for an arena, by the way. And the Laurie Jane Experience will find out what they might be in for at the Sin City Spectacular when they meet Stephanie and the debuting Allison Sullivan. And to prevent her from getting involved, Fiona will not be allowed at ringside!

The Laurie Jane Experience vs. Allison & Stephanie Sullivan

Jem: That sounds more than fair to me. Let this be two on two and may the best team win. Laurie Jane might have some issues in that this could be the first time they’ve seen Stephanie and Allison team up. So this will be a real test of whether or not they can adjust on the fly. If they can’t it could be a very long night for them.

Angela: The Maidens do have that slight edge. There’s a lot more recent tape available to them on the LJE and that should give them plenty of opportunity to gameplan and strategise for the match. Plenty of opportunity to work out where to get the upper hand and which of their strengths can best exploit their opponent’s weaknesses. As a tag team, this will be a really interesting contest to watch.

Jake: Also that night, Ashley Whitmore will have another stern test ahead of her as she looks for her elusive first win since coming to Future Shock. As she no doubt knows like everyone else, there’s no easy Ws around here. And she’ll be meeting a woman who has…VAST experience over her.

Ashley Whitmore vs. Nessa Wall

Jake: And I’m referring to Nessa Wall. We were just speaking of her earlier. What do you ladies think about Ashley’s chances against the Snarktopus?

Jem: Like you said, there’s a huge experience advantage…but then Nessa had that over Nadia too and look how that worked out for her. That’s not to say Ashley is anything like Nadia Beaulieu though. As much as she calls herself the Perfect Score, she is still searching for that first win since returning. Can she get it against a woman who will want to bounce back from disappointment in Sydney and disappointment in the Future Shock Cup?

Angela: There’s also the Christian Kincaid factor to think about though. Which… well on the one hand, like he said, he’s trained the current FFW Champion. He’s trained Missy. He got involved with Rebecka Hate and soon after she became SVW Champion and an SVW Hall of Famer. So he can have a huge impact in a short space of time and help her move to the next level. On the other hand, we know what Nessa is like. She considers herself a genius and two steps ahead of anyone she faces in the ring anyway so, I’m pretty certain the change in trainer won’t affect her or the way that she prepares for this match in the slightest.

Jake: He also trains Target Acquired, our current Future Shock Tag Team Champions. I think he might be able to bridge the experience gap we were talking about if Ashley pays attention. He’s certainly got an ideal CV you’d want from a manager.

Jem: He certainly does. And like you said it’s if Ashley pays attention to him…which you’d think she will given she comes out screaming her GPA to everyone in attendance, telling you she’s a prize pupil. But like Angela said, Nessa won’t care because she has all the confidence in the world that she can overcome any hurdle placed in her path and beat anyone she steps inside the ring with.

Jake: And then we have our main event! And we could see the Pick Your Poison contract cashed in right here possibly!

Serafina DeCaro vs. Madyson Stone

Jake: Serafina DeCaro will be going one on one with the reigning Nova Champion in a non-title match. This was scheduled before she won the Future Shock Cup. But she can easily make this a title match if she wants by the time the bell rings in Cape Girardeau. What do you think, ladies?

Jem: It’s certainly a possibility. There might be no better opportunity for Serafina to cash in then at this show and target this match. Which could certainly throw a cat amongst the pigeons for the Sin City Show couldn’t it? Serafina vs River for the Nova Championship. Teacher vs Student. That could be one heck of a story going into that match and one heck of a contest don’t you think?

Angela: You’re absolutely right. Serafina MIGHT cash in the Pick Your Poison here - even Claire said during the tournament that she had no clue what her best friend's plans were going to be if she won the contract. However, if it happens…don’t you think that ‘Fina would probably announce it ahead of time? She doesn’t really strike me as the type that would just hand it at the last moment. I’m not sure she’d necessarily see that as ‘fair’. But I could be wrong.

Jem: You know what? Maybe she won’t cash it in on a Champion at all. Maybe she might have gotten a taste for competing twice in one night. Two down. One to go…and Allison Sullivan will be in the opening match…What could be more karmic than her cashing it in after LJE have gone to town on Allison? Just throwing it out there.

Jake: I could see that, Jem. But to Angela’s point, in THIS case, I don’t think it matters if she announces it ahead of time or at the bell. Because I mean it’s not like Madyson is going to go half speed against her if the title isn’t on the line. She’ll go out there and compete like it’s on the line every night of the week. Don’t you think?

Angela: I fully expect Madyson will go all out and will give it her all against Serafina and will want to be the first one to beat her. I’m sure Serafina will expect the same too. Just, against someone that I’m sure she respects…Serafina might want to make sure she knows the stakes ahead of time.

She shrugs her shoulders.

Angela: I could be completely wrong.

Jake: There’s also every chance that she grabs Claire out of the booth and says “Hey, let’s go win the Future Shock tag titles tonight!” The options are wide open.

Jem: It doesn’t even have to be Claire. I mean….both of us are free and something of a tag expert. It could be a difficult conversation between us afterwards as I try to explain to Angela why I’m cheating on her with another tag team but….

She raised a mischievous eyebrow.

Jem: You’d understand, right?

Angela: As much as you would. Also…she works in the training center, maybe there’s a prospect she’s identified there. Or maybe as Zack speculated on the show, she’ll decide to give us all a dream match and choose to face Missy. Now that…that would be a Match of the Year. You think she could stop Missy?

Jake: It’d be one I’d be very interested to see. To me, the Pure title has the biggest target on the back of whoever holds it. Every woman who competes on this roster can challenge for it. I know Missy doesn’t shy away from that kind of focus, I’m sure Serafina wouldn’t either. Anyway, we’ll find out how it all unfolds when we get to Cape Girardeau at the Show Me Center… I love that name. OH!

He snaps his fingers as he looks back to the pair.

Jake: Maybe she wants to be in the Spin The Wheel, Make The Deal match and surprise everyone. No one expects hardcore violence out of Serafina.

Angela: That would be a huge surprise.

Jem: You could be on to something there Jake. No one would suspect it. Least of all Charlotte and Ruby. Perfect shock and awe tactics and before we know it she’s electrocuted them both. Or set them on fire. Or dumped them in a casket and shoved into a big hole. Could be a genius move for her.

Jake: Like I said, we’ll find out what goes down when we get to the Show Me Center on October 11th for the next edition of Future Shock. Also November will mark the 13th anniversary of Future Shock since its inception.

Angela: That’s a big birthday. Future Shock becomes a teenager! And I’m sure Adam will have something planned to mark the big day and all the incredible, noteworthy talents that have come through both iterations of Future Shock.

Jem: Like us. For example.

She saw the look of slight disapproval she was getting from her partner for the self aggrandizement.

Jem: Well, it’s not like he’s going to be rushing to invite Casey is it? And Shaw’s probably already going to be there. If the Doctor clears her. And Charlotte will be there too. So…Maybe he’ll ask Jennifer Williams to drop by with her lightsaber and Mountain Dew addiction?

Jake: We’ll see you in Cape Girardeau October 11th for the 123rd edition of Future Shock!

Jake turned his attention back to NHB to continue the conversation before we see a quick preview of the matches announced. Then the show fades to black.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 12:09:11 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: