Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 08:01:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Future Shock Fans Rule Show

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Shock Fans Rule Show  (Read 63 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 05, 2022, 11:31:49 am »

For those of you who weren't here before Future Shock changed to the format it has now, it was a show built largely on what the "fans" voted for in polls. The polls would cover everything from opponents to match types to title defenses. On the upcoming November 8th show, I'm going to do an homage to that format of the show as part of the 13th anniversary. You'll get to vote here on all those kinds of things, just like you do normally for the awards.

I'm giving you that heads up so you'll know what to expect. No matter what the poll is, the matches will all be judged because you'll know the winners of the polls before the threads go up. And if there is going to be an angled match, you'll know that too. I also plan for one match to be them picking someone from FFW to come be part of the card. So if that's something you'd be interested in for your FFW character just for a show, let me know and we'll see about setting up that poll too.

If you have suggestions for things you'd like to see on the show, I'm happy to field those too if I can. Just let me know here or our Discord server or just message me. Either way, I look forward to this show and being proud of the 13 years Future Shock has been a massive part of FFW.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: