Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 06:34:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - October 8, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - October 8, 2022  (Read 118 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 08, 2022, 02:55:12 pm »

Live from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
October 8, 2022

A toy FFW ring sits on the bed in a little girl’s room as she has all her figures laid out. The FFW logo is seen on the ring before she grabs her Mara Werth figure and Stacey Sky. As the two figures are about to collide, we switch to real action as the two are exchanging furious right hands to a roar from the live crowd. “When Legends Rise” by Godsmack begins to play.

Legs are tied, these hands are broken
Alone I try with words unspoken
Silent cry, a breath is frozen
With blinded eyes, I fear myself
It's burning down, it's burning high
When ashes fall, the legends rise

As Stacey heads up to the top rope in the ring, the scene goes back to the little girl’s bedroom as her figure is about to do the same. That’s when she grabs her Rebecka Hate figure just before Hate actually pops up in the ring for real to a roar before she grabs Kyle by the neck. A quick fade back to the toy ring, where now Vivi Traeger’s figure goes for her finisher on the Diamond Steele figure before we see some of the actual match they had.

Throat is dry, my vision's fading
I'm paralyzed, and left here waiting
Taking time, just one step forward
Won't lose my mind, I'm here to stay

The next scene inside the little girl’s bedroom shows the FFW Championship on the mat as Kelly Kincaid waves forward for someone to get in the ring. She has Savannah Star and Cassandra Steen figures on her stage playset. And then we go to highlights of all three of those women in recent matches. Then a Bianca figure is shown in the ring with a microphone before it becomes real and there’s “Killer B” talking smack before a match.

We burn it out a mile wide

The song continues to play as we go live inside the arena to a roar from the crowd as Breaking Point 200 is live on the air! FFW veterans and Hall of Fame banners hang above the Staples Center as the camera shows the packed arena. The mat in the ring has the Breaking Point 200 logo with black and yellow ropes. While the pyrotechnics shoot from the posts, we head down to ringside with Zack and Lexi.

Zack: Welcome to the beautiful Pacific Northwest where we are live in Portland, Oregon at the Moda Center for the 205th edition of Breaking Point. Sin & Sacrifice is in the history books, and now we head towards Red Alert with two titles retained and two new challengers looming. I’m Zack Hudson, and this is the killer blonde of commentary, Lexi Carmichael.

Lexi: Happy to be here as always, Zack. And after Sin and Sacrifice it’s going to be good to see what kind of fallout begins tonight!

Zack: In our main event tonight, we’re going to see a first ever meeting between 2 time SVW Champion and Hall of Famer Rebecka Hate when she faces Cassandra Sheffield. I think Becka may be the hardest hitting opponent Cassandra’s had in quite a while.

Lexi: I’m not sure that’s going to intimidate Cassandra though. She’s faced hard hitters before and somehow manages to survive and even flourish. Are we sure she isn’t Irish with that kind of luck on her side?

Zack: Ruby Steele didn’t come away with the win in Chicago, but she’s back in action tonight when she squares off with Valerie McKinley. This may be the most technical test Ruby’s faced since she’s arrived in FFW as she meets the One Percenter.

Lexi: And when someone faces Valerie, we know that usually means they have Kyle and Elizabeth to contend with too generally. Ruby may end up regretting not having the gemstones in her corner.

Zack: We’ll be hearing from the still-reigning Pure Champion Missy. She was a very active girl in Chicago, both trying to crack Malcolm Parks’ skull open as well as successfully defending her title in the main event.

Lexi: What is it that they say, Zack? There’s no rest for the wicked!

Zack: SInce she’s come back to FFW, Raven Knight has been on a tear and racking up wins along the way. She’ll meet a third generation star in Brittany Williams, who is still looking for that elusive first win. She’s got her work cut out for her to get it tonight.

Lexi: We’ve all seen just how little Raven cares about the wellbeing of herself let alone her opponents, so I’m real glad I’m not in Brittany’s shoes tonight.

Zack: I also have been told we have some footage from Lacey and Kyle, who took a little side trip during the week. I’m not sure what that’s about or why we need to see it, but I’m sure we’ll find out.

Lexi: And the crowd goes mild. It’s a shame we can’t fast forward a live show to miss that bit isn’t it?

Zack: There’s all that and no telling what else. So let’s get the festivities started and send it up to Kat Grayson in the ring.

The show changes to find the elegantly dressed Kat standing by with a microphone in her hand as she begins the introductions.

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is your opening contest of Breaking Point!!

Hot and dangerous
If you're one of us, then roll with us
'Cause we make the hipsters fall in love
When we've got our hot pants on and up

And yes, of course we does
We running this town just like a club
And no, you don't wanna mess with us
Got Jesus on my necklace-ace-ace

Got that glitter on my eyes
Stockings ripped all up the side
Looking sick and sexified
So let's go-o-o (Let's go)

Kat: Introducing on her way to the ring. She is wrestling’s royalty. Third Generation superstar “Princess” Brittany Williams!!!

We R Who We R by Ke$ha begins to blast across all the speakers. Princess Brittany Williams emerges from behind the curtain wearing a Tiara on her head and a scepter in her hand. She smiles as the crowd welcomes her with cheers. Paparazzi snap photos of the little heiress as she walks to the ring doing a royalty wave. Brittany slides into the ring as she slowly takes her Tiara off and raises her scepter high into the air. She throws them to the side waiting for her opponent to come out next.

Zack: When you’re a third generation wrestler, it’s already in your blood from the day you were born. That’s the case with Brittany here. But I think she’s in for a bruiser tonight.

Lexi: I’m not sure I will buy into the whole generation wrestler thing, no offense to Brittany. I just don’t see how what your parents or grandparents do for living is inherently passed to you, but I could be wrong.

The lights go out completely as the opening of ‘Two-Faced by Shannon Taylor’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting the empty stage.

Just pull the trigger
I swear I'll never tell
I'm too sick for heaven, far too sweet to go to hell
These broken pieces just don't fit together well
I'm twisted, I'm wicked
Cursed by a double-sided spell

Smoke and pyrotechnic flames fill the stage before an unseen trapdoor in the floor opens and Raven Knight starts to rise up with her head kept lowered the entire time. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face, the expression made eerie by the light from the pyrotechnic flames giving her face a red, almost demonic glow.

But don't you dare say that it's
Too bad you're too two-faced to ever pick a side
And it's too bad you're too two-faced to make up your fucking mind
We'll split you down the middle
This will only hurt a bit
It's too hard being two-faced, isn't it?
(Too hard being two-faced, isn't it?)

Kat: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I'm seeing double, please God, let me go blind
I'm scared of nothing, it's from me my demons hide
Don't question me, my thoughts will leave you terrified
I'm psychotic, neurotic
And if I said I'm not, I lied

Zack: Raven’s been on a hot streak, no pun intended since returning to FFW. And I doubt she cares how many generations deep Brittany is.

Lexi: Raven doesn’t care about much at all does she? Except for causing pain and getting paid for it. She’s made that abundantly clear in the past.

Raven suddenly snaps her head up, her smirk becoming a wicked grin as she surveys the booing crowd. She walks through the flames and starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner only to immediately turn and charge towards Brittany, folding her in half as she catches her with a spear. Robert Valero called for the bell and immediately called for the break, starting the count as Knight took up the mount position and started to hammer away with forearms to Brittany’s face; the third generation wrestler covering up to protect herself.

Zack: Brittany’s covering up like this was a prizefight, and that’s about all you can do when someone is wailing on you in the corner like Raven is. At least till she can find an opening.

Lexi: I wasn't expecting Raven to exchange pleasantries, but damn, she didn’t even wait to hear the bell.

The official got to four before Raven started back to her feet, pulling Williams up with her using a handful of hair and driving a knee straight into her midriff as she got her upright. Despite the referee’s protest and reprimand, Knight kept hold of the handful of hair as she walked the youngster into the corner and drove her face first into the top turnbuckle. Knight repeated it four more times, bouncing her foe’s face off the top turnbuckle before letting go of her hair. Williams stepped backwards out of the corner and Knight grabbed hold of her wrist, backing her up a couple of steps before planting her feet and Irish whipping the high flier chest first into the turnbuckle pads. Again Brittany staggered backwards and as she did so this time, Raven wrapped her arms around and dropped her on the back of her head with a release German suplex.

Zack: A little technical work there from Raven, who is largely regarded as a brawler. But she knows many ways to get the job done, as Brittany is learning.

Lexi: Brittany is definitely getting a crash course from Raven so far… mostly into actual crashing.

Brittany rolled to one side, holding the back of her head only for Raven to once again use two handfuls of hair to pull the girl back to her feet and spun around and around, jerking her off her feet before she released her grip and sent Williams flying across the ring with a beal. The Princess crashed into the mat and pushed up to her knees which saw Raven charge her and catch her with a running knee strike to her jaw, rocking her backwards to sit on her heels. Knight showed her no mercy, taking just a second to measure her opponent up before she began to fire off a series of six stiff kicks right into her opponent’s body and sternum, causing Williams eyes to go wide as she attempted to cover up only for Knight to again use her hair to bring the third generation star upright and again sent her back into the corner.

Zack: I’m of the mind that you should be happy surviving a match with Raven, let alone if you manage to get the fall on her. It’s been all her from jump street.

With a grin on her face, Raven theatrically raised her fists and looked to be enjoying herself as she fired off a carefully considered right hand into Williams body. A left followed and then a right and another left and another right before Raven finished off with a thunderous European uppercut that snapped Brittany’s head back as the referee’s count reached four. Knight instantly took off across the ring, hitting the ropes as she did so and came back to deliver a face wash big boot to her opponent. As Raven stepped backwards and lowered her foot to the mat, Williams took a step out of the corner before she dropped to her knees and then fell forwards onto all fours. Knight measured her up and delivered a soccer style kick into her opponent’s rib cage, causing her to roll over onto her back, half underneath the bottom ropes. Raven grabbed hold of the top rope and started to deliver rapid fire stomps into Brittany’s body, the referee calling for the break and getting to four before Knight stepped back for a moment to gain the break before she stepped up onto her opponent’s chest, pressing one boot across her throat, holding the top rope with one hand and flipping off the crowd with the other as again the official called for the break and got to four before Knight stepped off.

Zack: Raven may love violence, but she likes the money from winning by pinfall or submission more than getting disqualified.

Lexi: It really doesn’t stop her from flirting with disqualification though does it? She’s going to end up pushing one of these counts too far one day.

Brittany started to roll towards the apron, gasping for breath but as she did so, Raven stooped down to grab hold of her by the hair and pulled her back into the ring where the Providence native delivered a fist drop into her head and made the cover.

Zack: Knight’s looking to get back to her hotel early tonight!

One…

Two…

Lexi: Too bad for her then, she’s gonna have to wait a bit longer.

Brittany kicked out on the two and instantly Raven went back to the choke, wrapping both hands around her throat. The referee called for the break once more and as he started the count, Knight used her grip around the throat to pull Williams head a little way up from the mat only to drive it back down, bouncing the back of her skull three times off the canvas before she released as the official was on the verge of counting the five. Raven holding her hands up and this time used both hands to flip off the crowd as she showed the referee she had broken the choke; the Dark Raven reveling in the boos from the crowd. Again Raven pulled her opponent up from the mat, stepping towards the middle of the ring as she did so and as soon as she had Williams feet underneath her, she pulled her into a pulling piledriver, standing her on her head for a second before Williams crumpled to the canvas. Knight dusted off her hands as she sat on the mat and then rolled to the side to make a lazy lateral press cover on the third generation superstar.

Zack: I’m not sure she’s going to keep Brittany down like that…

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: Holy sh– she nearly did though. Brittany is showing a lot of resilience tonight though, I’m impressed.

Williams kicked out before the three count could be completed and Raven shook her head as she knelt over, confirming the count with the referee and as he showed her the two she drove a pair of forearms into Brittany’s face across the bridge of her nose before she pulled her upwards and went to jerk Williams into a short arm clothesline. The Princess ducked underneath the swinging arm though and slammed on the brakes, leaving her feet to catch the turning Raven with a Pele kick that dropped her to the mat as much from the element of surprise as from the force of the blow.

Zack: What agility from Brittany! Raven never saw that one coming, and Brittany may have missed her calling on the soccer field!

Lexi: Brittany really needed an opening and I think she might just have made herself one now.

Knight quickly rolled to her knees and came back to her feet, one hand holding the back of her head as she did so while Brittany still laid flat on the mat, arms cradling her body. Raven stepped towards her and bent down to pull Williams upwards but as soon as she grabbed hold of her hair, Brittany brought her legs up and started to fire off kicks into the side of her foe’s head. The Rhode Island native took four kicks before she stepped backwards, allowing the third generation wrestler to roll backwards, coming to her feet as she did so and catching Raven with a single knee facebreaker. Knight staggered backwards, holding her jaw and Brittany forced herself to kip back up to her feet, still pressing an arm against her body.

Zack: What would your advice for Brittany be at this point?

Lexi: Personally, I’d be saying run for the hills while you’ve got a chance… but I’m not a fighter.

Quickly Raven recovered and went to charge her foe only for Brittany to back up a couple of steps before she left her feet, wrapping her legs around her opponent’s head to snap off a headscissors takedown, sending the brawler down to her knees and across the middle rope while Williams cartwheeled as she snapped off the move to come to her feet. The Princess quickly hopped onto the bottom rope, using it to springboard over the top and delivered a guillotine leg drop to the back of Raven’s head. Brittany landed on the apron in a sitting position and started to give a royal wave to the fans at ringside before she used the ropes to pull herself to her feet and walked down the apron to the corner where she climbed to the top rope and launched herself into a cross body, catching Raven perfectly across the body and sending them both back down to the canvas.

Zack: Nice move from the Princess there. We met Emily Williams at Sin & Sacrifice, and I understand she and Brittany are tag partners. Maybe that’s why she’s struggled since arriving in FFW, Lexi. She could be used to having a partner more often than not.

Lexi: That could potentially be it, yes. It’s a different game entirely being on your own than it is working in a team.

Raven rolled to her front and pushed up to her knees only to find the Princess in motion once more as she came off the ropes and caught her with a hesitation dropkick to the chest, rocking her backwards. Quickly Williams came to her feet and again took off across the ring, hitting the ropes behind her foe as Knight pushed up to her feet only to yet again be spiked face first into the canvas with a leg drop bulldog across the back of her head. Knight had a look of disgust and anger on her face as she started to push upwards to her feet once more only for Brittany to wave to the crowd as she fired off stiff kicks into her opponent’s body. Still Knight continued to rise only for the third generation wrestler to grab hold of her head, pulling it forwards slightly as she left her feet and caught her with a jumping knee to the nose.

Lexi: Brittany is getting a lot of offense in now, and it’s definitely pissing Raven off if nothing else.

Zack: No kidding. I’m not sure she expected someone who considers herself a princess to give her a lot of trouble.

The Rhode Islander staggered backwards and Brittany went to grab hold of her wrist and fire her across into the corner. Knight, though, slammed on the brakes and refused to go anywhere. Brittany stepped towards her and delivered a pair of forearms to the side of her opponent’s jaw before she again tried to whip her into the corner. Again she got no traction in her attempt and Knight reversed it, sending the high flier across the ring and into the corner. Raven charged in behind her and delivered a clothesline to her foe in the corner before she stepped back, holding a finger to her lips to call for silence and went to unload with a chop to the chest…only for Brittany to avoid it as she ducked beneath the attempt, stepping out of the corner as Knight’s hand crashed into the turnbuckle.

Zack: Raven wanted to chop Williams, but she got nothing but turnbuckle instead. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone duck a chop like that.

Lexi: It’s a smart idea, I don’t know why more people don’t do it to be honest.

Raven held her hand as she turned back towards her foe and Williams caught her with a thrust kick to the underside of the jaw. The brawler fell back against the turnbuckles and as soon as she did, Williams started to lay in rapid fire chops and slaps using both left and right hands into her foes body. Valero called on her to let her opponent out of the corner and started the count as Williams was delivering shots like a machine gun, before she stepped up on the middle rope to catch the Providence native with a stiff kick to the side of the head.

Zack: Brittany’s really getting some offense going here, and not a moment too soon. The only thing is I’m not sure where the weak point is on Knight.

Knight started to step out of the corner albeit unsteadily and again Brittany grabbed her by the wrist and this time she managed to fire the brawler across the ring into the opposite corner. Raven hit the turnbuckles back first as Brittany pointed towards her, waving at the fans then a moment later she took off across the ring and launched herself into a koronco buster. The Princess bounced up and down on Raven’s chest as the official again called on her to let Raven out of the corner and started the count again. This time Valero made it to four before Williams wrapped her legs around her opponent’s head and fell backwards, bringing the Providence native out of the corner with a hurricanrana, hooking the legs as she landed the move for the cover.

Lexi: Brittany is looking to end this right now, and you really can’t blame her.

One…

Two…

…T

Zack: Closest fall of the match for Brittany, but she’s not out of the woods yet.

Raven kicked out, sending Brittany off of her and into the corner which saw Williams come to her feet, nodding her head as she saw the referee showing her the two count. Glancing behind her, she saw Knight beginning to rise and took off across the ring, hitting the ropes and came back to connect with a superman punch as Knight made it to her feet. The brawler staggered backwards a step or two towards the ring ropes and as she did so, Brittany kicked her in the gut to double her over before hooking her head and went to use the ring ropes to snap off a Tornado DDT only for Knight to step into it as she went to push off against the top rope, causing her to miss her footing before the brawler shoved her off, sending her over the top rope and crashing to the floor on the outside.

Zack: Don’t let the mats around the ring fool you, those are just for aesthetic value. They didn’t cushion Brittany’s fall in the slightest.

Lexi: That kinda impact probably sent shockwaves of pain all the way through Brittany’s body.

Valero quickly moved towards Raven, stopping her before she could step through the ropes and go out after the third generation wrestler, telling her to back up and head towards a neutral corner. The Providence native glared at the referee before looking down and seeing Brittany starting to come to her feet on the outside, holding her back as she did so. Knight shoved the referee out of the way and stepped forwards quickly, stepping onto the bottom rope and grabbing hold of the top rope as she sprung backwards and sent herself feet first between the bottom two ropes to drive her boots into Brittany’s face with a pendulum dropkick. It sent Williams stumbling and falling backwards into the barricade. The official started to reprimand the brawler who completely ignored him as she slipped the rest of the way through the ropes to land on her feet on the outside, quickly stepping forwards and drove a running knee into her midsection. Three more quick knees followed that before Knight grabbed hold of her by the wrist and sent her barrelling into the ring steps with an Irish whip, causing her to fall to her knees and collide chest first with the steel.

Lexi: I’m guessing Raven got out of bed on the wrong side today because she is really pushing her luck with the official tonight isn’t she? She just doesn’t seem to give a flying fudge what he says.

Zack: That’s always been par for the course with her, as long as I’ve known her. If she had her way, the only thing officials would do is count falls or register submissions.

Williams started to try and push up to her feet only for Raven to pull her upwards, hooking her head as she did and lifting her upwards before dropping her down across the ring steps body first. Knight rolled in underneath the bottom rope to stop the referee’s count as Williams coughed and gasped while laying atop the stairs. The Providence native ignored his pleas to bring it back into the ring as she rolled straight back out, grabbing hold of foe’s head once more and dropping her down into the floor with a suspended DDT. The fans booed the Rhode Islander loudly as she sat up, dusting off her hands before she pushed back up to her feet and flipped off the crowd before she pulled Brittany upwards, rolling her underneath the bottom rope. Knight followed her in and made a lazy cover. Valero dropped and checked the shoulders before starting to make the count.

Zack: There may have been too long between getting her back in the ring and the cover, let’s find out!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: A lazy cover isn’t ever going to work unless your opponent is out cold. Which Brittany clearly isn’t.

Brittany’s shoulder came up from the canvas with the three count coming down and the official showed the two count to Raven, causing the brawler to get to her feet and advise on him, threatening him for a couple of moments before she turned back towards Williams. Brittany was starting to rise to her feet as Knight stepped forwards and unloaded with a pair of forearm shivers to the side of the head before sending her into for the ride. As the Princess came back towards the Rhode Islander caught her with a snap powerslam and once more made the cover.

Lexi: A little less lazy of a cover and maybe Raven will actually get the three count this time.

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Zack: If nothing else, Brittany certainly has her mom’s resilience in spades.

Brittany rolled her shoulder before the three came down this time and once more Raven was shown the two by the official, getting him a glare from the brawler and a slow shake of her head. Knight came back to her feet, grasping Brittany’s wrists as she did so, pulling Williams body up from the canvas and started to drive stomps down into her body. Valero told Knight to allow her opponent up from the mat and started the count even as the Dark Raven continued to stomp away at her foes body, finishing off with a stomp to the face. Knight strolled away, smiling as the boos rained down from the stands and then turned back to her opponent, waving her upwards, waiting still she got her feet beneath her before she charged forwards and took the Princess down to the mat with a running neckbreaker. Brittany started to roll away but as she did so, Raven dropped to her knees pulling the third generation wrestler to her back and locked in a mandible claw.

Zack: That’s a mandible claw and Raven’s trying to force her fingers down Williams’ throat! This hold has a paralyzing effect! Not to mention just having someone’s fingers down your throat.

Lexi: I’ve thankfully never been in that position, but I can’t help but think that struggling will make that hold even more unbearable.. But it’s likely to be the body’s natural instinct to struggle.

Immediately Valero dropped down to check for the submission, Brittany wildly waving her hands refusing and rejecting the idea of a submission before she grabbed hold of Knight’s wrist, trying to pull her fingers out of her mouth with little success as she kicked her feet and bucked her body against the canvas. Still Raven kept the hold applied tightly, the referee still asking for the submission and getting no answer as Brittany was still struggling to pull the hand away from her, body still bucking and spasming before her foot found the bottom rope - as much as by accident as by intent. Valero called for the break and started the count, getting to four and was about to count five when he shook his head and grabbed hold of Raven’s wrist to pull her away. Knight came to her feet and instantly turned on the referee, starting to berate him only for the official to fire back, reading the Rhode Islander the riot act, reminding her that he was in charge; that she would listen to him and that she was gonna get herself disqualified.

Zack: The referee is testing Raven, and that’s not a game I’d want to play with her.

Lexi: That is a brave, brave man to read Raven the riot act.

Knight rolled her eyes at him, flipping him the bird and told him she was going to end this anyway as she pulled Brittany upwards to her feet, jerking her towards the middle of the ring where she was about to deliver the Knight Fall facebreaker knee smash. As she went to drive her face into the knee, Williams countered suddenly, falling to the side as she gripped the Providence natives leg and sent the brunette to the canvas with a dragon screw leg whip. The brawler held her knee for a moment with a look of anger on her face and started to rise back to her feet; Brittany forcing herself to do likewise. As the former SVW Chaos Champion started towards her foe, Williams caught her with a drop toe hold, sending her down to the mat.

Lexi: Brittany was wise to save herself from KNIGHT FALL there, and she’s managed to buy herself a little respite at the very least. If she can capitalize she could really turn the tide in the match now.

Zack: Brittany has impressed the hell out of me tonight, no two ways about it. Her mom has that same kind of fire.

Again Williams rolled to the side, holding her ribcage as she pushed upwards, forcing herself to her feet as Knight was already doing the same. When Raven turned towards her, the third generation wrestler charged forwards and caught Knight with a sling blade clothesline. As soon as Raven hit the mat she started to come back straight to her feet, which saw the Princess again take off towards the ropes, bouncing off them to build up momentum and catching Knight the moment she made it to her feet with a bicycle kick to the jaw. Knight staggered backwards a few steps before she dropped to one knee for a second before forcing herself back to her feet only for Brittany to take her down to the mat with a snapmare takedown. Raven landed in a sitting position and received a stiff kick to the chest from Brittany, causing her to lay flat on the canvas; Williams followed it up with a leg drop across the chest which saw her holding her body and ribcage with her arms as she did so.

Zack: When your ribs are in pain, practically everything you do hurts because you still have to breathe. That’s what Brittany is feeling right now.

Lexi: I’d say Raven is feeling it too after that kick to the chest and leg drop in the same spot from Brittany.

Brittany rolled backwards and came back to her feet, staggering slightly as she did so. Williams found her balance and waved her foe upright. As Raven came to one knee, the Princess dropped back to the ropes, picking up steam as she bounced off them and delivered a running big boot to the jaw. Knight spun away, holding her jaw and as she did so, Brittany again headed for the ring ropes, springboarding off the ropes, twisting in mid-air to hook the head and delivered a jumping DDT, spiking Raven down into the canvas. Williams took a moment before making the cover.

Zack: Britt got some mustard on that DDT, but is it enough?

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: Nope. It was close but not close enough.

Raven kicked out and sat up as she held her head for a moment before she started back to her feet. As Knight reached a vertical base, Brittany charged towards her once more and jerked her downwards into a codebreaker, flipping her head over heels and down to the mat. Williams let out a cry of pain, crossing her arms over her body as she landed on the mat and sat up, kicking one foot against the canvas. Brittany shook her head as she started back to her feet. Knight was starting back to her feet and as she got there, the Princess caught her with the Boom! Headshot roundhouse kick to the temple. Raven collapsed back to the canvas and Brittany gave another royal wave to the crowd before she headed towards the ropes and came off them with the Woo Hoo Stay Down Noob! Lionsault. Again Brittany held her ribs as she landed the move, kneeling up for a second before she fell back across her foe’s body to make the cover, hooking the leg tightly as she did so.

Zack: A beautiful springboard moonsault and Brittany’s waiting to hear the bell!

One…

Two…

…THREE–NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Raven’s a tough cookie to keep down isn’t she? Brittany seems pretty determined to keep trying though.

Raven’s shoulder came up at the last moment and the official showed the two to everyone concerned and then to Brittany. Williams shook her head, her eyes going wide as she held up three fingers. Valero again told her that it was only a two count and the shoulder came up in time.  The Princess pleaded with the referee, getting another shake of the head from Valero as he again told her it was  just a two. The third generation wrestler took a couple of moments before she came to her feet and strolled around the ring, waving to the crowd yet again. She turned towards the Providence native and motioned, putting a crown upon her head, signaling for her coronation DDT. The third generation wrestler stepped towards her foe, hooking her head and left her feet to spike her foe into the mat…only for Knight to straighten up and drop backwards to slam the high flier into the mat with a flapjack.

Zack: Brittany went splat on the mat like a human pancake. She wasted too much time adjusting her imaginary crown.

Lexi: Showboating never helps, especially when you're facing someone like Raven. You think one of the two generations before Brittany might have told her something like that.

Raven rolled to the side, taking a couple of moments before she began to slowly push up to her feet. Brittany came to her feet ahead of her and once more stepped towards her foe, looking to grab hold of her head as she made it to her knees only for Knight to surprise her as she popped up and dropped straight back to her knees to land a jawbreaker. Williams staggered backwards and Knight forced herself back to her feet, the Providence native scooping her up off her feet and dropping her over chest first over the top rope. The Princess hung there for a second before the former SVW Chaos Champion began to shake the ropes, snapping the third generation wrestler backwards and to the canvas.

Zack: Everything Raven does in there hurts. I’m not sure she expected this much fight out of someone who considers herself a princess though.

Brittany rolled away to the side, holding her body with one hand before she started to push upwards. Raven pulled her the rest of the way to her feet, lifting her opponent up onto her shoulders before dropping her across her knees with a gutbuster. Williams landed on her knees on the mat, forehead pressed to the canvas as her arms cradled her body while kicking her feet against the canvas. Raven wasted no time at all in pulling her foe up and into the Knight Fall facebreaker knee smash. The third generation wrestler fell backwards to the mat and Raven made the cover, hooking her legs as she did so.

Zack: KNIGHT FALL…that might just do it!

One…

Two…

…THREE—NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: No! Brittany has managed to keep this match alive.

Raven stared at the referee, shaking her head slowly as she rose to her feet, pulling Brittany upwards and into a side headlock. Knight delivered a stiff closed fist shot into the top of her opponent’s head. She was about to deliver the Knight Terrors front headlock driver only for Williams to suddenly rush her into the ring ropes, rolling her up into an O’Connor roll.

Zack: KNIGHT TREM–OH maybe not!!

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Lexi: I really thought Brittany was gonna steal it right from under Raven’s nose then.

Raven kicked out, causing Brittany to land on her knees. The pair came back upright at the same time and Knight grabbed hold of her opponent by the wrist to jerk her into a short arm clothesline. As Brittany landed on the mat, Raven dropped down on top of her and started to hammer away at her with forearms to the face. Valero called for the break and got to four only for Knight to stop landing the blows and transitioned to choke her out with both hands. Valero again called for the break and started the count once more, this time Raven refused to break as he made it to four prompting him to try and pull her away only for Knight to fire off an elbow into the side of his head before she went back to choking Brittany. The referee instantly called for the bell and headed to the corner, telling Kat the decision as Knight came to her feet and started to stomp away at the body of the Princess.

Kat: Ladies and Gentleman, the referee has disqualified Raven Knight…therefore, your winner… “THE PRINCESS” BRITTANY WILLIAMS!!!!

Zack: Raven just handed the win to Brittany after the referee had to disqualify her, but I think it’s Williams who is paying the bigger price!

Lexi: Brittany will be glad to get her first win in FFW I’m sure… though I’m positive she would likely have preferred not to have everything that’s coming with it.

Zack: If she thinks Brittany is gonna take this, I have a feeling she may be in for a surprise.

As the announcement was made, Raven jerked Williams up to her feet and was about to hurl her over the top rope to the floor. But Brittany started fighting back, using a headbutt to her face to disorient her and began hammering right hands into her head after that. Valero pulled the newcomer back as Raven rolled out of the ring with Brittany waving her to come back. Knight was about to oblige her before security made it to the ring and kept them apart with the fans chanting to “Let them fight!” as the show cut away.

Cursed No More?

The next thing we see is Kayla Palmer, who has been joined by a very familiar former jailbird turned champion backstage.

Kayla: I’m here with the still reigning and defending FFW Phoenix Champion Mara Werth. Two weeks ago in Chicago, Mara successfully retained her title against Ruby Steele in a match that was long overdue. Now with that defense out of the way, I’m sure you’re feeling as confident as ever. Would you say that the curse you once thought this title had has been lifted?

Mara: I…think so. But I’m not prepared to tempt fate. I mean… it took a lot and a lot of research on the internet to try and work out how to break the curse and I’m not even sure what it was that might possibly have done it. Plus, you never know whoever placed the curse on this title might be tuning in and decide to double down on it.

Kayla: I wanted to talk with you about what the road ahead looks like as the champion. There’s been a few names that have been brought up as challengers lately. One is, of course, Mikayla Stone, who won the #1 contender spot for the title at Sin & Sacrifice. Where do you stand on the baby sister of the Stone sisters?

Mara: I think she’s an incredibly talented wrestler and one heck of a competitor. We’ve seen her take the fight to everyone and show absolutely no fear at all. In fact, if anything, she keeps going from strength to strength and I think when we face off with this title on the line she’ll give me the fight of my career. But, hey, bring it on. That’s how I’m going to get better and better by going up against the very best, pushing myself, testing myself which is exactly the type of challenge Mikayla will provide me with. It’ll be one heck of a match and one I’m sure the fans can’t wait to see.

Kayla: Another name that has been brought up is one you’re very familiar with, and that’s Rebecka Hate. The reason she comes up is before the #1 contender match Mikayla and Cait had…Becka defeated Cait. So there is a school of thought that says she should be in line for a shot too. You had your dealings with her earlier in the spring. Do you think she should be considered as a challenger as well now?

Mara: C’mon Kayla, you know me. I’m happy to defend this title against anyone. Rebecka’s been pushing hard to try and get back in contention for this, she has an opportunity later tonight against a former challenger to the FFW Championship, so maybe after tonight, she might set her sights higher. Either way, if this is a title that she really wants then beating Cait isn’t going to hurt her case any is it? And a great showing tonight against Cassandra could certainly put her right in behind Mikayla. Good for her if it does…but I won’t be thinking about how she can throw me around the ring and over power, or about how she can be a threat when she leaves her feet. Not until I’ve beaten Mikayla and have the former SVW Champion and the SVW Hall of Famer breathing down my neck, demanding that one on one shot she didn’t have earlier in the year. Because if I overlook Mikayla, then Rebecka probably won’t be my problem.

Kayla: That’s a fair point. And you won’t have to wait long to chart a gameplan. I’m being told in my earpiece that your match with Mikayla will be the main event on the next Breaking Point for the Phoenix title!

That announcement gets a pop from the crowd.

Kayla: I think that will be your first time in the main event on one since you came to the FFW roster, isn’t it? I know it will be for Mikayla.

Mara nodded her head.

Mara: You know what Kayla? I think it’ll be the second. After facing Bianca a couple of months ago. But it’s not exactly something that I’ve gotten so comfortable with that it’s like second nature to me. I’m sure it’ll be as big a rush for me stepping out into the Main Event in a Phoenix Title match as it will be for Mikayla. I’m sure we’ll both raise our game for that and we’ll both pull out all the stops to try and leave with the belt. I can’t wait for that night and that match and showing that I’m continuing to improve and get better and rack up another successful title defence.

A graphic for the next Breaking Point main event appears on the screen before the show heads elsewhere.

Still Reigning

Reporter Amber Canaro was found in the back, and joining her was the still reigning FFW Pure Champion Missy as well as her husband, Adam.

Amber: I’ve got Missy and Adam here, basically FFW’s power couple if such a thing exists. Thank you both for joining me, and let me be the latest to say congratulations on retaining the Pure Championship at Sin & Sacrifice, Missy.

Missy: Thanks Amber. I had confidence in myself going into the match that I would retain, and I’m glad that confidence paid off.

Amber: The commentary team during the match seemed to think you weren’t in a great mood, possibly because of what happened with former FFW referee Malcolm Parks. Was that the case or was that just game face Missy we saw?

Missy: I definitely wasn’t in a good mood. Would you be if some little prick tried to taser your husband?

Amber: That’s what I thought too.

Adam: He’s been blacklisted now, by the way. He’ll never be allowed in any arena that FFW or Future Shock runs a show for the rest of his life. It’d be in his best interest and well being not to try again anyway. Because I can tell you if Missy doesn’t get to him, then I’m pretty sure Scarlett will since it was her husband that caught the taser in the chest. Which reminds me, I wish Cody a speedy recovery. He didn’t have to do that, he had nothing to gain from pushing me out of the way. That means something to me.

Missy: It would definitely be a case of which one of us got our hands on him first if he dared to show his face again. And whichever of us it was, there wouldn’t be much left for the other.

Amber: That works for me, I don’t care to ever see him again. Now let’s talk a little shop. Do you have a name in mind for who will be challenging for the Pure title next?

Adam: Given the fact the title can be defended against both rosters, Samantha and I plan it a little differently. We basically take turns with whoever is holding it, my wife, in this case. And what I mean by that is she just defended it against someone from FFW. So her next challenger will be named by me for someone from Future Shock, and there’s been a handful that have been letting me know they’d like a chance. But no, there’s been no definite opponent named. In the meantime, Missy here can appear on either Breaking Point or Future Shock without a title match if we want. The title doesn’t have to be on the line for her to compete. I’ll have an answer as to who gets the next shot before too much longer. As it turns out, the prospect of being able to face women on both rosters really appeals to some of the girls. And the champ here…she doesn’t mind who it is or what show it’s on.

Missy: I’ve never been one to back away from any challenge, and I’m definitely not going to start now with a title. I welcome any and all challengers, but I don’t plan on letting go of the Pure Championship any time soon, no matter who comes for it.

Adam: I can tell you this though, Amber. Missy will be in the ring on the Future Shock after this coming Tuesday. So fans can come see how good she is outside of a major pay per view. It’ll be her first match on a regular Future Shock numbered show in….what now? 3 or 4 years?

He asked his wife with a curious look.

Missy: If memory serves me it was the UK Invasion special in 2017… against Gillie Barnes. And I’m pretty sure we brought the roof down with that match.

Amber: Over five years then. It’ll be like homecoming then, won’t it? Is there a different vibe for you from being part of a Future Shock show than FFW?

Missy: I think there is a different vibe, but it’s not something I can put my finger on or quantify if that makes sense. I am looking forward to it though, no matter who I’m going to be facing.

Amber: We look forward to finding out who that will be when we see the next After Shock. Thank you both for joining me. And–

Adam: About that…we’ll be the guest hosts for the next After Shock with Jake.

That also gets a loud response from the crowd as Amber looks back to the camera. Then the show cuts to a commercial for Tuesday’s episode of Future Shock.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:53:27 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 02:55:27 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: Welcome back from the break. Lexi, we haven’t seen much of Valerie in recent weeks. But we’ve certainly seen Ruby keep busy. Do you think that will affect this upcoming match?

Lexi: I mean there’s every possibility that it gives Valerie a slight advantage for being fully refreshed, but I don’t think that means we should count Ruby out.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Valerie was last seen challenging for the Unity Tag Titles against the Midnight Storm at Unstoppable 13. Since then, she dropped out of sight for a little while. She should be well rested and all healed up at this point, I would imagine.

Lexi: Definitely, and I’m sure she’s also chomping at the bit to get her teeth stuck back in and prove that Unstoppable 13 was nothing more than a blip.

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston begins to blast all across the speakers and as it does, we are able to see Ruby Steele emerging from the curtain. She is clad in a sparkling ruby glow in the dark jacket. The jacket shines brightly and she excitedly sprints to the ring.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, she weighs in at 112 pounds Ruby Steele!

Ruby however is over the top excited as she does some cartwheels before finishing up with one massive backflip. She giggles before she slowly slides into the ring. She nips up to her feet and blows kisses to the crowd before she bounces about waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: Ruby came up a little short at Sin & Sacrifice in trying to become the new Phoenix Champion. I’ve heard she wants to get herself another chance at it. I’m sure Mara will be happy to grant her that when she earns herself another match. Mikayla too, for that matter.

Lexi: I was going to say let’s not count out Mikayla just yet, but you’re right, I’m sure neither of them would turn down the challenge.

Melinda Davis was the referee in charge and asked both competitors if they were ready to begin the match, getting the okay from Ruby while Valerie just strolled towards the middle of the ring and waved Ruby towards her. The bell rang as Steele stepped out of the corner and headed straight for her opponent only for the One Percenter to slap her hard across the face, snapping her head to the side, causing her to take a step backwards. Immediately the Providence native followed it up with a leaping knee strike to the jaw before she took Ruby down to the mat with an arm drag which she turned straight into an armbar.

Zack: While Valerie has this armbar well applied, let’s remind fans about Future Shock this coming Tuesday night. Madyson and Serafina in the main event, and the Laurie Jane Experience meeting the Sullivan sisters. That’s just 2 of the matches scheduled.

Lexi: As is always the case, Future Shock is going to be jam packed and if you miss it, you most certainly miss out.

The former Gemstone started to force her way back up to her feet, shoving her opponent’s back as she made it to a vertical base and pushed McKinley all the way into the ropes, causing her to release the armbar as she shot her off across the ring. When the red haired wrestler returned, Ruby took her down to the mat with a drop toe hold and floated over to lock in a side headlock. Valerie started to push up from the mat, Ruby wrenching on the hold as she rose and as soon as the One Percenter was upright, Steele snapped her back down to the mat with a side Russian leg sweep. The British woman rolled backwards and came back to her feet and set off across the ring, as the former Gold Standard member came to her feet, Ruby came back and caught her with a running dropkick to the chest that saw McKinley hit the canvas, the momentum carrying her backwards and to her knees. Valerie pushed up to her feet quickly but as she did so, Ruby darted towards her and jerked her down into a lungblower, flipping her over onto the mat before Steele flipped over herself to sit on her chest. Reaching back, she hooked the legs for the pinfall.

Zack: Quick but hard impact perpetrated by Ruby, but this may be a little early against someone like Valerie.

One…

Two…

Lexi: Yeah… there was very little chance of Ruby keeping Valerie down for a three at this early stage. But you can’t blame a girl for trying.

Valerie kicked out of the pinfall and rolled to the side where she started to rise to her feet only for Ruby to step forwards quickly, catching her in the midsection with a lifted knee that doubled her over and allowed her to hook the head and went to snap off a DDT only for McKinley to hook the middle rope to block the move and sending the musician falling backwards to the canvas. Ruby sat up and got a kick to the body for her trouble causing her to fall back to the mat which allowed the One Percenter to start to stomp away viciously at her opponent’s body. Steele tried to cover up and the referee called for the break, demanding that she allow her to get back to her feet, starting the count as she did so. The official made it to four before McKinley relented, leaning against the ropes and taking a second to play to the crowd as Ruby rolled away and onto her front. The British wrestler pushed up to hands and knees which prompted McKinley to step forwards, grabbing hold of her head and pressing her foe’s eye sockets against her boot laces before she stomped down, raking her opponent’s eyes against her boot.

Zack: Valerie’s time away hasn’t made her any less kind in the ring, has it? That’ll blind you and leave marks around your eyes too.

Lexi: Leopards don’t usually tend to change their spots, Zack, so I really wasn’t expecting Valerie to change the habits of a lifetime.

Ruby rolled to her back, an arm across her eyes and started to try and clear her vision as McKinley dropped down on top of her and wrapped both hands around her throat, choking her out. Davis again called for the break and started the count once more getting to four before the former Gold Standard released and pulled her opponent up to her feet with a handful of hair. The official started to reprimand her for using the hair as Valerie used her hold to drag Steele into the nearest corner and began to slam her face into the top turnbuckle. The referee made the count, threatening the red head with disqualification as she was about to reach five. The One Percenter took a step backwards with her hands raised and as the former Gemstone stumbled backwards out of the corner, she found herself taken down to the mat with a reverse dragon screw leg whip. McKinley kept the leg grasped as she rolled through to apply a single leg Boston crab.

Zack: I’ve been hearing that besides the Unity titles, Valerie here has also been wanting to get another crack at the No Surrender title.  We may see her trying to make a case with these submissions as the match goes on.

Lexi: I didn’t think it would be long before she was looking for another go at it. It’s not like Valerie to just forget about something that she wants.

Davis dropped down in front of the British wrestler, asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a No from her as she clawed at the canvas with her nails, trying to find a way to escape the submission. McKinley leaned back, pulling on the leg as she did to increase the pressure on her opponent’s back. Again Steele refused to quit, twisting her body to one side as she clawed at the mat, pulling herself towards the ring ropes, stretching out as far as she could possibly reach to wrap a hand around the bottom rope. The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Valerie released the hold and stood up.

Zack: Valerie’s maintaining full control of things right now. Keeping Ruby off her feet is a great idea, and means she won’t be darting around the ring and hitting you from all sides.

McKinley turned around and bent down to grab hold of her foe's legs, jerking on them to try and pull her away from the ropes. Ruby though, had a tight grip on the ropes. The referee once more called for the break, starting the count as Valerie tried two more times to jerk her foe free before she decided to just kick her in the stomach as she let go of her legs. Steele landed on her knees and cradled her gut with her arms only for the Gold Standard member to pull her upwards, spin her around and away from the ropes before she locked in an abdominal stretch. The official dropped to one knee in front of Ruby, asking her if she wanted to quit, Steele shook her head and the Gold Standard member reached back to grab hold of the top rope for additional leverage. The official checked again, getting a ‘No’ again before she looked up…just a second after Valerie had let go of the top rope and had started to deliver clubbing blows to her opponent’s body before she wrenched in the hold tighter.

Lexi: Ruby was determined not to quit there, but Valerie is punishing her for that decision now.

Zack: I admire Ruby’s determination. If she can get past Valerie, her quest to get back to the Phoenix title again could be made a lot easier.

Davis turned her attention back to Ruby, checking on her and asking if she wanted to quit only for Valerie to grab the top rope once more; Steele crying out in pain as the additional leverage took effect. Still the former Gemstone refused to quit, shaking her head and again as the referee looked up she just missed McKinley holding the top rope and went back to hammering away at the musician’s body. Again Davis turned her attention to the trapped wrestler, asking her if she wanted to quit but didn’t wait for the answer before she got up and caught Valerie red handed as she gripped hold of the top rope. Davis called for the break, starting a quick count and got to four before she fired off a high kick catching McKinley’s forearm. It caused her to release the rope and then got sent down to the canvas with a huge hip toss from Ruby.

Zack: Look at the height Ruby got! You usually get a pillow when you fly that high in the air.

Lexi: Ruby took full advantage of McKinley being forced to release the ropes there and she’s bought herself a few seconds at least.

Steele fell back against the ring ropes, holding her stomach, watching as McKinley began to come to her feet and launched herself towards the red head, catching her with a spear to the gut. Ruby rolled to the side, holding her midriff once more and rose to her feet only to step quickly towards her opponent leaving her feet as she snapped off a hurricanrana. As the move landed, Ruby held on for the cover, hooking the legs as she did so and hunkered down low over her foe’s shoulders for the cover.

Lexi: Ruby is holding on for dear life to try and get this three count now!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Zack: A close call for Ruby, but not close enough. It’s going to take a lot more to keep the One Percenter down.

McKinley kicked out and Ruby nodded her head in acceptance of the officials count as she pulled the One Percenter to her feet and fired her across the ring with an Irish whip. The former Gold Standard member hit the turnbuckle pads as Ruby was already following in after her, launching herself into a handspring back elbow to the red head. Steele took a step out of the corner after the blow connected and followed it with a mule kick straight into her opponent’s stomach before she pulled her out of the corner and into a bulldog in the middle of the ring. Again the musician rolled away and came to her feet, holding an arm across her midsection as she pulled her opponent up to her feet, before she snapped her head back with a European uppercut then once more fired her into the corner. Again, Ruby followed in close behind her and as Valerie hit the pads back first, Steele caught her with a running European uppercut, snapping her head backwards once more as the former Gemstone turned around and left her feet to deliver a knee strike into the side of the head. McKinley stumbled out of the corner and found herself jerked down into a small package pinning combination.

Zack: Ruby’s looking for the element of surprise here to get the win!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: It might have surprised Valerie, but it wasn’t enough to keep her down for the three count.

McKinley kicked out before the three count and rolled away towards the ropes, as Kyle pounded the mat, trying to rally while Ruby nipped to her feet, holding her body with one hand while she waved the other encouraging the crowd that were cheering her to get louder. They obliged as she moved towards Valerie, reaching her just as she made it to her feet and caught her with a vicious open handed strike to the jaw. Again Valerie stumbled away, holding her jaw as she did so but only made it a couple of steps before Ruby stepped up onto the ropes, grabbing her foes head as she did so and pushed off, to stand McKinley on her head with a Tornado DDT. The Rhode Islander collapsed down onto her front, holding her head in both arms as she kicked her feet against the mat. Steele came to her feet and started to circle McKinley on the canvas, clapping her hands together as she did so. Valerie started to come to her feet, only just getting underneath them as Ruby launched herself into a springboard dropkick to the chest, knocking McKinley straight back down to the mat. Again Ruby came back to her feet and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and came back with a running back splash to her opponent. Steele leaned back across her foe, reaching down to hook the legs as she did so.

Zack: A flawless senton into another cover!

One…

Two…

…T-

Lexi: Ruby is relentless in her attempts to get the win, but Valerie is showing just how resilient she is.

Valerie rolled the shoulder to stop the count and Ruby rolled away, once more nodding her head as the official showed her the two count. As the former Gold Standard member rolled onto her front and started to push upwards, Steele pointed to the corner, heading towards it and started to climb to the top. Ruby perched on the top rope for a moment as Valerie got her feet underneath her and as the red head turned to face her, the musician leapt off the top looking for a double ax handle smash to the top of the head….but the One Percenter side stepped it and caught Ruby with a fist to the midsection. Steele immediately doubled over, cradling her gut with both hands and her opponent set off towards the ropes, coming back to catch the doubled over former Gemstone with a big boot to the side of the head, causing her to fall to the mat. Quickly McKinley dropped down on top of her foe to make the cover.

Zack: Expensive designer boot right to the face, and Valerie’s ready to be done!

One…

Two…

Lexi: Ruby’s clearly not ready to be done yet! At least not in this position, maybe if the roles were reversed.

Ruby kicked out as the two landed and McKinley didn’t even bother to look at the official for confirmation before she applied a stomach claw to Steele, digging her fingers into the musician’s stomach. The former Gemstone tried to pull the hand away from her stomach as she had a look of pain on her face from the submission, refusing to submit when the referee asked her the question. McKinley kept the hold applied and started to club away across Ruby’s face with her forearm, telling her to submit. The official asked the question again, getting another ‘No’ from the British wrestler. The Rhode Islander shook her head as she took a handful of her opponent’s hair, using it to bounce the back of her skull off the canvas, causing the referee to tell her off for using the hair and started the count as she threatened to disqualify her.

Zack: We’ve talked about it before with wrestlers taking as much of a count as they can. Valerie is no different, and isn’t likely to let the referee get to five ever before she lets go.

Lexi: There are a lot on the roster that will flirt with disqualification but the majority always stop just in the nick of time to prevent it actually happening.

The count got to four before Valerie started to pull her apart to her feet, keeping the stomach claw applied as she did so and when the British wrestler was vertical she released the stomach claw but only so that she could send Ruby in for the ride. McKinley took a couple of steps backwards and caught her foe on the return with a flapjack, dropping Ruby stomach first over the top rope. The musician bounced off the ropes and landed flat on her back, cradling her stomach with both hands as she did only for the One Percenter to leap into the air and came down on her stomach with a double foot stomp. Once more the American bent down to bring the former Gemstone back upright and again pushed her back into the ropes before she fired her across the ring; dropping back to the ropes herself and fired herself off them to catch Ruby with a kitchen sink running knee to the gut, flipping her over and back down to the canvas once more. The fans booed loudly as McKinley placed her foot on her opponent’s chest and told the referee to count the fall as Ruby writhed in pain, holding her stomach. Davis checked the shoulders and started to make the count reluctantly, the crowd booing loudly as she did.

Zack: She can’t possibly think that is gonna get her the win….

One…

Tw–

Lexi: Whether she thought it would or not… It didn't, which is the important thing.

Ruby’s shoulder came up as she writhed in pain and McKinley shook her head as the referee showed the two count before she stooped down to pull her foe back to her feet and Irish whipped the short distance into the nearest corner. Steele hit the turnbuckle pads chest first and started to step backwards only for the One Percenter to dart in after her and deliver a double knee strike to the musician's back, sending her straight back into the corner chest first again. This time when the British wrestler staggered backwards, McKinley rolled her up into the pinfall.

Zack: Ruby’s catching from both sides, and now Valerie’s ready to call it a night!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: And Ruby’s somehow managed to keep this match alive!

Ruby managed to kick out of the pinfall at two and a half, cradling her stomach with both arms as she did so which allowed the former Gold Standard member to grab her around the thighs before she fell back to catapult her into the turnbuckle pads. Once more Steele stepped backwards out of the corner and as she did so, Valerie rolled her up once more and when Davis dropped down to start to count the fall, the Rhode Islander kicked her feet up onto the middle rope.

Lexi: Valerie is more than ready to call this match done, as she’s showing with another attempt at a three count.

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Zack: Thank goodness that the referee saw what everyone else was seeing with McKinley’s feet!

Davis stopped the count, waving it off as she looked up and caught McKinley with her feet on the ropes. Valerie shrugged her shoulders as the referee began to wag her finger at her, telling her off for using the ropes as Ruby rolled to her front and started to crawl away to the middle of the ropes, slowly getting to her feet unsteadily. The One Percenter rolled her eyes and ignored the official as she stepped past her out of the corner and charged past her foe, bouncing off the ropes and came back to catch her with a sling blade clothesline to take her back down to the mat. The former Unity Champion played to the crowd, getting a loud chorus of boos before she turned back to the Gemstone, telling her to get up and get back to her feet. As Ruby started to rise, Valerie dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and launched herself into a flying forearm smash, catching Ruby on the point of the jaw, dropping her down to her knees.

Zack: It’s not that often when you see Valerie leave her feet in the ring, but it worked like a charm. The One Percenter usually likes to keep both pedicured feet on the canvas at all times.

Lexi: Variety is the spice of life, or say they say, Zack.

Before Ruby could fall forwards to the canvas, Valerie pulled her up once more and fired her across the ring into the corner. Steele struck the pads back first and hung in the corner for a moment as McKinley measured her up before she charged forwards to catch her with a dropkick to the chest. The One Percenter rose quickly to her feet, her back to her opponent and went to play to the crowd for a couple of seconds, inciting another loud chorus of boos before she spun around, looking for the One Percent gamengiri kick.

Zack: Valerie’s feeling very confident right about now because she’s wasting time…

But only got fresh air as Ruby slipped down slightly in the corner, causing Valerie to land face first on the mat. Quickly the former Gold Standard member pushed upwards, getting to her feet and as she did so, Steele caught her in a rear waistlock and instantly snapped off a German suplex, hurling McKinley into corner, the back of the red head’s skull bouncing off the middle turnbuckle, causing her to sit in the corner as Ruby lay on the mat, holding her midsection.

Zack: And that’s what happens more often than not when you waste time against any opponent in FFW.

Lexi: When will they learn? I’m guessing never judging by the fact of how often people seem to do it.

Slowly the pair started to rise, Valerie getting to her feet first and caught Ruby as she made it to a vertical base with a forearm to the side of her head. Steele staggered backwards two steps and it allowed the One Percenter to grab hold of her and lock in a wristlock before she went to pull her into the Crown Jewel short arm clothesline. Ruby, though, ducked beneath the attempt, turning around as Valerie caught her balance and turned to face her, only for Steele to catch her with a boot to the gut then she spiked the Rhode Islander face first into the canvas with a sit out facebuster.

Zack: The delicate features of Valerie McKinley are getting rearranged here by Ruby, and no one in Portland minds a bit!

Lexi: More than not minding, I’m pretty sure there’s probably a few in the crowd that are cheering it.

Once more, Ruby rolled and crawled over to the ring ropes, using them to pull herself up to her feet as McKinley started to push up from the canvas, getting to her hands and knees, using one hand to check her nose for blood. The One Percenter continued to get to her feet as Steele leaned against the ropes, still cradling her midsection. Valerie turned towards her opponent and as she did so, the musician stepped away from the ropes and caught her perfectly with a superkick to the underside of the jaw, causing her to collapse backwards to the canvas. Ruby turned to head towards the nearest corner, climbing as quickly as she could to the top and launched herself off the top into a diving moonsault as the crowd cheered her loudly. It landed perfectly, Ruby kneeling up with a look of pain on her face as she held her stomach and took a couple of seconds before she made the cover and went to hook the leg for the cover.

Lexi: Those couple of seconds could cost Ruby dearly, but she’s going for the cover.

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Zack: Still not enough to keep Valerie down. It’s like I’ve said, it takes a lot to stop her. It always has.

McKinley’s shoulder rolled to stop the count a moment before the official could complete it, Davis waving it off and showing a two to the timekeeper as Ruby pushed up to her knees and was shown the two. The British wrestler asked for the three hopefully but was told ‘No’ with a shake of the head as the official showed her the two and told her the shoulder came up in time. Steele nodded her head and gave the sign to the crowd for the Ruby Tuesday as she pulled McKinley upwards and towards the middle of the ring where she hooked her head to set her up for the Rampaige DDT, only for her opponent to stop her in her tracks with a pair of stiff right hands into her midsection. It caused Ruby to stagger backwards three steps holding her midriff in pain before Valerie put her down to the mat with a snap swinging neckbreaker. The musician rolled onto her hands and knees, holding her gut and as she did so, Valerie stepped backwards, measuring her up before she came forwards and punted her opponent right in the rib cage. It caused the former Gemstone to let out a cry of pain as she rolled to her back and allowed McKinley to once more start to stomp down on her body.

Zack: You didn’t even have to see that kick land to know it hurt. Ruby’s shout right there told you everything.

Lexi: Valerie might have been better to go for a cover there, but she’s decided to do some more damage instead.

Davis ordered McKinley to let her opponent back up to her feet and started the count, getting to four before the red haired wrestler stooped to pull the musician upwards, applying a wrist lock as she did so and yanked Ruby straight into the Crown Jewel short arm lariat. Steele dropped to the mat and McKinley followed, falling to her knees and making the cover, lazily hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Valerie’s sensing this one is about over!

One…

Two…

…THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: I’m betting Valerie’s wondering just what it’s going to take to keep Ruby down at this point.

Ruby got her shoulder up at the last moment and Valerie glared at the referee as the two count was shown to her, demanding the three. Davis telling her that it was only a two count because the shoulder came up. Valerie stared at her as she got to her feet and started to argue with the official that it was a three count and how could she not possibly call it, wondering if the official could even count as high as three as she backed the referee into the corner. The referee started to fire back, telling her that it was a two and that the shoulder was up in time but that was cut short as Ruby rolled her up into a schoolgirl pin.

Zack: Ruby’s going for broke and trying to get the win as quick as she can!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: Ooooh! I thought Ruby was going to steal it from under Valerie’s nose then.

Valerie kicked out and rolled over onto her front, pushing straight up to her knees before she pushed up to her feet while Ruby was using the ring ropes to pull herself up quickly. As soon as Steele was vertical, Valerie charged towards her looking for a clothesline only for Ruby to duck underneath it and leave her feet to catch her foe with a pele kick. It dropped McKinley to her knees in the corner and Ruby came back to her feet and immediately followed that up with a shining wizard to the side of the head. The former Gold Standard member collapsed to the mat and the musician fell on top of her for a cover, reaching to hook the inside leg and one hand started to slap the mat for the three count. Davis, though, only dropped to one knee, not counting the fall but trying to explain to Ruby that McKinley’s other foot was underneath the rope. Steele looked over for a second and shook her head before she reached for the outside leg and Davis checked the shoulders and started the count.

Lexi: That could have been a costly time drain for Ruby, but she’s got the cover and here comes the count.

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: That was the closest fall Ruby’s had all night! Valerie may be about done for!

The referee waved it off immediately as Valerie’s hand shot out in the nick of time and grabbed hold of the bottom rope. Davis pointing at the hand still holding the rope as Ruby sat up asking for the three count and getting told it was just a two. Ruby took a second to stare at the hand before she accepted the referee’s decision and started to pull McKinley back to her feet and away from the ropes, giving the crowd the signal for the Ruby Tuesday, Steele went to pull her into position but as she did so, Valerie suddenly surprised her with a shoulder thrust into her midsection before she grabbed her around the legs and stood up, lifting her opponent up with her before she dropped her on her head with the Divine Providence over the shoulder back to belly piledriver. Quickly McKinley hooked the legs for the pinfall.

Zack: That’s all, that’s it right there! I don’t remember anyone getting up after DIVINE PROVIDENCE!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Ruby came close, but Valerie has managed to pick up the win.

Davis called for the bell as the count completed and Valerie shoved Ruby away from her as she sat up and started to come to her feet, holding her head with one hand as Kyle climbed the ring steps and entered the ring. McKinley demanded that the referee raise her hand, holding it out towards her and Davis complied as the crowd booed loudly.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner….by way of pinfall… VALERIE MCKINLEY!!!

Zack: The One Percenter picks up the win, proving yet again that she’s as dangerous as she is wealthy. Ruby did her best, Valerie was too good tonight.

Lexi: It could have gone either way at several points, but Valerie got her hand raised in the end.

Kyle raised Valerie’s hand once more before he told her these people didn’t deserve her presence, getting a nod of agreement as he accompanied her to the ring ropes. He held them open for her as she made the title motion around her waist, reminding the camera it was looking at one half of the next Unity Tag Team Champions before she stepped through. As her and Kyle headed back up the ramp to the boos from the crowd, Ruby sat up in the ring, holding her head and stomach and with a look of disappointment on her face before the camera cut elsewhere.

What The Commish Says

The FFW Commissioner herself, Dr. Starla McCloud, is shown next and she’s joined by the reigning No Surrender Champion Lilly Arthur and her husband, Colin. And it appears Colin is pitching match ideas for his wife to the Commissioner.

Colin: ….and then we do a title versus title match with Lilly challenging Kelly for the FFW and No Surrender Titles all at the same time. It hasn’t been done since Jo and Caroline about 20 year ago or whatever it is.

The doctor doesn’t seem too interested in that.

Colin: Okay okay…then we have Lilly challenging Missy for the Pure title. She’s the only woman on the roster who can beat Missy, I think. She’s got the skills, way better than just about anyone you can name.

When he doesn’t get an automatic nod, he continues.

Colin: Here’s another idea, and I’ll even make a hype video for it! All three of them! Kelly, Missy, Lilly - Winner Takes All! FFW’s first ever triple crown champion…at the same time! It’d even make all the Nadia fans take notice. Two titles? Pssh yeah, Lilly would have three!

Starla held out her hand.

Starla: Mr. Arthur. I appreciate the enthusiasm and the support for your wife is admirable. But I’m not going to book her in any of those matches.

Lilly: Also, I think Serafina - or at the very least Claire - might dispute that I’m the only woman on the roster who can beat Missy. As much as she’s taught me, I’m sure the Buddhist Warrior has something that she’s not taught me yet for whatever reason.

Starla: And IF Lilly did beat Missy, would you really like to see her and Serafina fight it out in the ring for the title…should Mrs. DeCaro trade in the contract to challenge for the Pure Championship? Though, maybe, Lilly vs Serafina might be something to consider for the next FFW vs Future Shock show…I might have to stick a pin in that.

Colin: I’m sure Adam will see my brilliance there. Since none of that is in the cards, what about this contract we got from Emerald….the roadie or whatever of the Gem Stones. Or at least what’s left of them after Ruby gave them her notice at Unstoppable. I know Lilly doesn’t mind, but I don’t think she deserves it. I’m positive Lilly could beat her with both hands tied behind her back and wearing a pirate’s eyepatch though.

Starla: That would be a very interesting additional stipulation to add to a No Surrender match. Possibly a little unfair to the Champion to make her compete without using her hands…especially against someone who calls herself…you know what? I’m not about to go through those asinine nicknames, I just know there’s one in there about being a submission wrestler.

She waved it away with a slight grin.

Lilly: I don’t know about the whole hands tied behind my back thing and a pirate’s eyepatch. That seems a little unusual - the eyepatch. But Colin is right. I don’t mind facing off against her. I don’t mind defending my title against her and showing that she might be a Sorceress of Submissions but that’s nothing compared to being the No Surrender Champion and one of the best technical wrestlers in FFW today.

Starla: And I admire that fighting spirit. But I’m not just going to hand Diamond a title shot because she has one of her lackey’s slide a contract under your door. Or because, amongst the litany of cute lil nicknames she gives herself, one of them is about her technical prowess. She wants to challenge for the No Surrender Championship then she’ll have to earn the chance and she’ll have to do it against someone I know has wanted a shot for a long time and who is a very accomplished wrestler in her own right. In fact, it’s someone you’ve faced before and I’m sure you’d love another opportunity to meet her in the ring.

The commissioner nodded her head.

Starla: So in two weeks time at the next Breaking Point we’ll have a number one contender’s match between Diamond of the Gemstones and the woman we’ve just seen beat her former bandmate. Two weeks from tonight. Diamond vs Valerie McKinley for the right to face the No Surrender Champion.

Colin: That works! And the winner won’t have to wear the pirate’s eyepatch when they face Lilly. I’ll get to work on the hype video when I get back to the hotel. I just saw the trailer for the new Halloween Ends movie, and I can totally see Lilly in the jumpsuit and white mask stalking Diamond and Valerie if they were babysitters.

Starla: Okay then. I’m sure it will be a very unique creative vision. Although I’m sure the legal department will appreciate it immensely if you could not infringe the intellectual property of other large multinational media conglomerates. Most of them do have families they’d like to go home and see.

Lilly: I don’t know if I’d look all that good in a jumpsuit and a mask. And sure, I can see someone hiring Valerie as a babysitter if they can afford her and convince her of it. But what sort of parents would ask Diamond to look after their child? They’d be better off leaving the child home alone wouldn’t they? Diamond seems a little…self absorbed…I’m not sure I’d ask her to look after a goldfish. No-one would buy her as a babysitter.

Colin: Maybe if the child was deaf, it’d be okay.

A graphic for the new match added to the next Breaking Point is shown before we head back to the ring.

You’re Proud of This?

The next thing we see is the view from inside a car window. The camera shows a trio of women standing on a corner, but their faces are all blurred out. All three are seen standing under a street light in front of an old building. Then we hear two very familiar voices from inside the car.

Kyle: Coney Island. You see that right there? That’s a little slice of life from right here at Coney Island, the birthplace and home of the reigning and defending FFW Champion. Guess what those three are selling? It’s not real estate. Is this a place you’re proud of? Is this what you call home?

Lacey: It’s disgraceful is what it is. And the fact the supposed face of a multi million dollar company is proud to be from here is even more disgraceful. It’s a travesty and a disrespect to not only the FFW Championship, but FFW as a whole.

Kyle: Take someone like Lacey. While virtually none of you know her as well as I do, I can tell you she didn’t grow up in a hellhole town like this. I read a statistic that says you have a 1 in 47 chance of being the victim of a crime in Coney Island. So about every 50 people you might pass walking the street, 1 out of 47 of them are likely to mug you, attack you…or a lot worse. And this is where you are proud of? What the hell is there to be proud of in this dump?

Lacey: Just the mere thought of actually walking these streets makes me shudder. It’s bad enough just driving down them in the relative safety of the car.

Kyle: I think we’ve spent enough time here tonight. Driver, can you–?

Before Kyle finishes his sentence, the sound of a police siren is heard getting closer.

Kyle: Let’s get out of here. See what I mean? We’ve only just parked and already something has happened to someone in this shithole. Get us out of here. Next time? We’ll show you another bit of Coney Island, a place only the FfW Champion would be proud of.

The camera shows Lacey’s manicured hand pressing the button to roll up the window before the car starts moving and the show goes to commercial.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:55:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2022, 02:55:39 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is your Main Event of the evening!!

Zack: That was our last break, fans. As you just heard, it’s main event time. Lexi, who do you like in this one?

Lexi: In terms of likability neither of them really endear themselves do they? But I’d say Rebecka is possibly the more likable of the two.

The lights fade before the viking horn starts in.  As the first verse starts, Becka comes out dressed like a viking warrior.

Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign

Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Becka makes her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring.  Along the way, she picks out a little girl and gives her the faux-fur cloak that she is wearing.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
To pluck the strings of destiny
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becka’s outfit looks similar to what Lagertha would wear when she wasn’t in battle sans the sword.  Becka takes a lap around the ring, soaking in the cheers from the fans before stepping up onto the ring apron.

Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields a' shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call

Becka smirks to the crowd as she hooks her arms on the top rope and leans out away from the ring.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Kat:  Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 168 lbs.  She is the harbinger of vengeance.  Introducing………….REBECKA HATE.

Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free
Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becky climbs into the ring and sits on the turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: Rebecka has been picking up some wins lately, most recently two weeks ago at Sin & Sacrifice. A win here could skyrocket her up the card.

Lexi: She has definitely been building up some momentum and I’m sure she wants to use that momentum to steam roll straight over Cassandra tonight.

The opening bars of “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begin to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights on the stage go out leaving it darkness.

You took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real
I'm not looking for love
No not today
But you call me up and had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

A white spotlight hits the centre of stage to see Cassandra Sheffield standing in the middle of it with her husband, Ryan Sheffield standing by her side. The crowd instantly show their disdain for the pair with a loud chorus of boos. Neither Cassandra nor Ryan seem phased at all by this and in fact seem to revel in it as Ryan pulls Cassandra in for a steamy kiss. A smirk curling on Cassandra’s lips after it breaks as she surveys the crowd.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're sulking
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Cassandra begins her walk down the ramp to the ring slowly with Ryan walking beside her, Cassandra surveying the crowd either side of her as she does. Still she doesn’t seem particularly bothered by the less than favourable yells from the crowd as she whispers something to her husband which makes him grin.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, from Leeds, England, and accompanied by her husband, star of stage and screen--

Ryan: And voice over artist extraordinaire, Ryan Sheffield... Please welcome the vanquisher of my ingrate of a sister, the most gorgeous woman in the world, the submissionist supreme, the most talented fighter of the modern era; the best wrestler in this building tonight - or ANY night - the one, the only.... CASSANDRA SHEFFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You show up everywhere I go
Get a grip you're acting so weird
I don't need your jager bombs
I think I can take it from here
You gotta learn to leave when the party ends
I don't really care what you tell your friends
Tell me again

As she reaches the ring, Cassandra climbs the steps and takes another moment to look around at the crowd as Ryan holds the ropes open for her to enter between the middle and top ropes.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're angry
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch

Cassandra’s music comes to an end and as it fades out, she makes her way to her corner and leans back against the turnbuckles and rests one arm on the ropes beside her, as she shares some last minute words with her husband.

Zack: This is the first time we’ve seen Cassandra back in the ring since she came up short at Unstoppable 13. We know she wants to be challenging the FFW Champion, but so does everyone else in the company.

Lexi: Anybody who doesn’t want to be challenging the FFW Champion at some point should really be asking themselves why they’re here. That’s the top prize after all.

Jennifer Stringer was the referee and got the okay from Rebecka as she slid from her seat on the top turnbuckle to her feet, eyes locked on Cassandra as the official told Ryan to get off the apron. The megastar gave his wife a kiss before he held his hands up and jumped backwards off the apron to take up his place in the corner, immediately trying to start a chant for his wife as the bell rang only for the crowd to get behind Rebecka. Sheffield stared across the ring at the powerhouse for a moment before she stepped out of the corner, waving the former SVW Champion forwards. Rebecka went to meet her as Cassandra offered her a lock up only to duck out of it at the last moment and step past her opponent before she began to strut towards the corner with a grin on her face.

Zack: Well….I’m not sure that’s something I’d recommend. The strutting or turning my attention away from Rebecka.

Lexi: Cassandra isn’t usually the stupid type, but that was definitely a stupid move in my opinion.

Hate looked unimpressed as the pair turned to face each other while Cassandra had a cocky smirk on her face before she walked back towards her opponent. This time the Yorkshire woman engaged in the lock up, Hate almost immediately starting to push her backwards which saw Sheffield transition into a rear waistlock. Rebecka quickly grabbed hold of her opponent’s wrists and started to separate her hands before executing a standing switch into a rear waistlock of her own. The former SVW Champion went to throw her foe to the canvas with a German suplex but Cassandra blocked the attempt and instead threw a pair of elbows backwards into the head of the powerhouse. Both connected, Sheffield used a standing switch of her own into another rear waistlock.

Zack: There’s no question in my mind who is going to be the more technically sound of these two, that’s Cassandra all day. She just has to avoid getting caught, easier said than done.

Lexi: Cassandra might be more technically sound, but Rebecka definitely has a power advantage over her which could prove more than a little troublesome for Cassandra.

Cassandra released the waistlock almost immediately as she jerked Hate’s legs out from under her, causing her to faceplant on the mat; the Englishwoman dropping down on top of her and gave her a series of derisory paintbrush slaps to the back of her head before she moved into a front facelock. The former No Surrender Champion used the hold to gator roll the powerhouse back and forth across the ring and back to the original position, squeezing on the hold even tighter as Rebecka began to push upwards. Slowly Hate got to her feet, still trapped in the hold and took a moment before she lifted Cassandra up off her feet and shoved her off, sending her flying backwards towards the corner. Sheffield landed on her feet and staggered a couple of steps before she found her balance and the the SVW Hall of Famer charged towards her with a clothesline attempt. The Leeds born submissionist saw it coming and ducked underneath it, the woman from New Orleans stopping herself short of hitting the turnbuckle pads, but when she turned around Cassandra caught her with a superkick to the jaw which staggered Hate, causing her to fall back into the corner.

Zack: Hate got rocked right there with a superkick out of Mrs. Sheffield. But she didn’t go down, thanks to the corner!

Lexi: That kinda kick is definitely gonna knock away the cobwebs, that’s for sure.

Quickly the Englishwoman stepped forwards and leapt into her opponent, bringing her out of the corner with a monkey flip. It caused Rebecka to land hard in the middle of the ring, the powerhouse immediately sitting up and as she did so Cassandra scrambled towards her and pulled her into the cobra clutch sleeper hold. Sheffield was on one knee, leaning her weight into the hold as she had it locked in tightly, causing Stringer to drop down to ask Hate if she wanted to submit. Rebecka waved her away with her free hand then resumed trying to pull on her opponent’s arm to break the hold. Cassandra had it locked in tightly as Ryan rounded the outside of the ring to get into Rebecka’s eye line telling her that she was over matched and about to go to sleep. Stringer again checked whether or not Rebecka wanted to submit, getting another refusal from the SVW Hall of Famer. Instead Hate started to push upwards, getting back to her feet before she reached behind her with her good arm to hook one of Cassandra’s legs, lifting it from the mat before she started to step backwards, picking up speed to drive her foe viciously into the turnbuckle pads which caused the submissionist to release the hold.

Lexi: I think Ryan was trying to play mind games with Rebecka there, but all it did was fuel her to find a way out of his wife’s hold.

Zack: You’re right about that. He should censor himself out here. Rebecka isn’t shy about going after managers who get on her nerves.

Rebecka stepped forwards out of the corner, holding her head before she slapped her cheek…only for Cassandra to reach up and looked to apply another sleeper hold to the powerhouse. Before the Englishwoman could lock it in, Hate reached behind her, grabbing hold of two handfuls of hair using it as she leaned forwards to snap Cassandra forwards and down to the mat. Sheffield quickly went to rise to her feet only for Rebecka to step forwards and send her straight back down to the canvas with a big boot to the side of her head as Ryan pulled himself up onto the apron and started to berate the official for allowing the pulling of the hair, telling Stringer that she had to be on top of this against amateur mud show talents like Rebecka.

Zack: Ryan talks a good game on the outside, doesn’t he?

Lexi: With how much of a cheerleader he is for his wife I’m half expecting him to turn up with pom poms one of these days.

Hate glared at him as Stringer told him to get down and return to his corner as the SVW Hall of Famer almost taunted him by grabbing hold of his wife’s hair once again as she pushed up from the mat and used it to jerk her face forwards into a trio of rising knee strikes into her jaw before she dropped her back to the mat as Ryan demanded the referee turn around and disqualify Hate. Rebecka shook her head and started to move towards him as he yelled at her and suddenly spun to try and catch him with a discus punch to the jaw only for Ryan to drop off the apron to the floor to avoid it. As he did so, Cassandra quickly moved towards Rebecka, grabbing her from behind and rolling her up with a school girl pinning combination. Stringer dove into place to check the shoulders and make the count.

Lexi: Whether by accident or design, Cassandra is trying to take advantage of the distraction Ryan provided.

One…

Tw—

Zack: Far too early to catch Becka, proven by the fact the referee didn’t even get to two.

Hate kicked out but as she did so, Cassandra managed to grab hold of both her legs. Sheffield leaned in a little to adjust her grip and for extra leverage as she looked to be attempting to turn her over into a Boston crab. However, before she could do so, the former SVW Champion reached up to grab hold of her hair and clubbed the side of her head with a trio of forearms. From the outside Ryan was again criticizing and berating the referee for allowing the hair pull even as Rebecka released her grip and kicked Cassandra off of her, launching the Englishwoman backwards into the ropes where she rebounded as Hate rolled to one knee, catching the submissionist around her waist and in one sudden, fluid motion she rose up, spun and planted Sheffield with a thunderous spinebuster into the canvas. Cassandra’s back arched upwards as soon as she landed, a look of pain on her face while the American took a moment before she started to come back to her feet. Sheffield started to rise a moment later.

Zack: One thing I’ve noticed about both Cassandra and her sister is opponents, more often than not, go after their backs. Have you picked up on that?

Lexi: I had with Missy, but not with Cassandra until you mentioned it. I guess people figure if it works on one, it’ll work on the other maybe.

Rebecka got to her feet a moment before her opponent and stepped forwards to deliver a headbutt to the former No Surrender Champion, causing her to take a step backwards as Hate flicked her hair back only to follow her opponent and delivered another headbutt to her opponent. Once more Sheffield staggered a step which allowed Rebecka the separation she needed to grab hold of her wrist and fire the Englishwoman into the nearest corner. Cassandra hit the turnbuckle pads back first and as soon as she did she stepped forwards, straight back into Hate who lowered her shoulder and sent the Leeds born wrestler up into the lights with a huge back body drop. Again it saw Cassandra land flat on her back, her eyes going wide as she sat up and Rebecka stepped forwards to catch her with a stiff kick to the spine.

Zack: Becka has about a size fifteen boot, which is on the large side for a woman. Can you imagine feeling what Cassandra just did with that boot?

Lexi: I’d rather not feel it or even imagine feeling it if that’s quite alright.

Cassandra started to rise back to her feet, Rebecka stalking around behind her and as the submissionist made it upright, she drove a forearm into her lower back. A second and a third followed it before she lifted Sheffield off her feet and into a side suplex that saw her driven spine first into the canvas. Cassandra rolled over onto her front, kicking her feet against the mat as she did so and the former SVW Champion quickly took full advantage as she pressed both hands into her foes shoulder blades, kicking up into the air and delivered a double knee drop into the small of her back, following it up with a second double knee drop before she went to pull Cassandra into a camel clutch. However, as she went to pull Sheffield’s body up into the hold, Ryan slid halfway into the ring to grab his wife by the ankles and pulled her out of the ring, holding her as she landed on her feet. Rebecka glared at the pair on the outside before she took off across the ring and came back into a superman dive between the ropes that caught the married couple on the outside and sent them both down to the floor.

Zack: Who knew a Hate could fly! She wiped out both of them with one shot like she was picking up the spare at the bowling alley.

Lexi: Two birds with one Rebecka!

Hate came back to her feet and looked down at Ryan as he started to sit up and drove a boot into his chest, telling him to stay down as she turned her attention back to Cassandra, pulling her upwards and Irish whipped her into the barricade, causing her to hit the steel back first. Sheffield’s back arched away from the barrier as she struck and Rebecka moved quickly towards her, jerking her forwards by her wrist and lifted her up onto her shoulders into a torture rack, carrying her towards the ring before she used her strength to  throw her up into the air and crash spine first into the apron. Again Cassandra’s back arched before she rolled back into the ring under the bottom rope, Hate following in behind her and made the cover.

Zack: She’s got her back inside the ring, but I don’t know if it took too long yet.

One…

Two…

Lexi: I’m gonna go with yes it did take too long, Zack because Cassandra’s out at two.

Cassandra kicked out as the two hit the canvas. Hate nodded her head as the referee showed her the two; the powerhouse slamming a forearm into the side of her foe’s head as she sat up after kicking out. She followed it with a second forearm before she started to pull her upwards to her feet where she kept her bent over as she drove the point of her elbow downwards between her shoulder blades two times then Irish whipped her with all her strength into the corner once more. Again Sheffield hit the turnbuckles hard and started to step out of the corner but was immediately sent straight back against the turnbuckle pads spine first as Rebecka caught her with a shotgun dropkick to the chest. The former No Surrender Champion hung in the corner for a moment before she was unceremoniously yanked forwards and into a vicious short arm clothesline that caused her to collapse to the canvas, Hate not wasting any time at all as she climbed to the top rope in the corner and launched herself backwards and into a moonsault which landed perfectly across her opponent’s chest and body. Again the powerhouse made the cover.

Zack: A woman that tall shouldn’t be able to do a moonsault, but here we go!

One…

Two…

Lexi: I’m surprised Cassandra wasn’t completely squashed into the canvas with that moonsault… but nope, she managed to keep this match going.

Cassandra rolled the shoulder before the three could come down and again Rebecka accepted Stringer’s count as she brought Sheffield back to her feet and once more sent her barrelling into the nearest corner. Cassandra’s back arched away from the turnbuckle pads once again and this time the powerhouse lowered her shoulder and launched herself into a shoulder thrust into the midriff of the Englishwoman, lifting her off her feet as she slammed her spine into the turnbuckles. Four more shoulder thrusts followed before Hate stepped back, bringing her opponent with her and lifted her up into the air with a Gorilla press, holding her over her head as she walked towards the ring ropes and hurled her into her husband on the outside, Ryan catching her and falling backwards to the floor as they both landed in a heap.

Zack: Ryan caught his bride there…and ended up being a crash pad for her the way Cassandra landed. If Rebecka is vertical, she’s dominant.

Lexi: At least Cassandra got a soft landing I guess…

Stringer ordered Rebecka to back up to a neutral corner as she started the count. The Sheffields were starting to get up as Hate rolled out of the ring on the far side and took off, picking up speed as she did so and caught them both with a double clothesline, sending them both down to the floor on the outside. The former SVW Champion quickly pulled Cassandra upwards and rolled her back into the ring, following her in as she did so. Sheffield rolled to the middle of the ring and started to come to her feet but as she did so, Hate lifted her off her feet and into a tight bear hug, hugs clasped in the small of Cassandra’s back as she used all of her strength to squeeze the air out of her. The Englishwoman let out a cry of pain as she arched her back, face scrunched up in agony. Stringer asked her if she wanted to quit, getting a shake of the head as Cassandra wriggled and squirmed and tried to push herself away from the SVW Hall of Fame member with no success.

Zack: It almost seems like Hate’s trying to show up the former No Surrender Champion. It’s not often she goes for submissions, she’s more of a wreck’em up kinda girl.

Lexi: I think you might possibly be right, Zack. It would be one hell of a way to get on Cassandra’s nerves I’m sure.

Rebecka tightened up her grip further, applying more pressure and getting another cry of pain from Sheffield who once more refused to submit in the submission hold when the official asked, shaking her head in refusal. Hate told her that she could do this all day as she kept the hold applied only for Cassandra to start to shove her head away from her and tried a bell clap to the side of her foe’s head. Rebecka partly loosened her grip for a moment only to wrench the hold on even tighter. The former No Surrender Champion tried again with the bell clap but this time it appeared to have no effect on the powerhouse except to cause her to tighten her grip further. The Englishwoman then attempted to escape the hold by grabbing hold of both sides of her opponent’s head and gouging both her eyes with her thumbs. It saw Hate grimace and use her grip to throw the Leeds native over her head with a release belly to belly suplex; Cassandra landing hard on her back once more.

Zack: If Cassandra doesn’t find a way to turn this thing around before too much longer, it’s not gonna end well for her.

Lexi: Rebecka is treating her like a rag doll at the moment.

Both wrestlers took a couple of moments before they started to rise; Hate tried to clear her vision while Cassandra was sat on the mat, rubbing the base of her spine. Rebecka made it upright first and stepped forwards where she looked to deliver a heart punch to her opponent only for Sheffield to side step the blow, grabbing her by the wrist as she did so and quickly turning it into a standing armbar. Cassandra twisted further on the arm, increasing the torque before she twisted the limb in the socket once more and halfway dropped to her knees, snapping the arm downwards with an over the shoulder armbreaker. It caused Rebecka to stagger backwards, holding her arm and as she did so, Cassandra took off for the ropes, coming back towards her opponent and caught her with a brogue kick to the jaw. Rebecka collapsed to her knees and quickly the former No Surrender Champion moved around behind her opponent to lock in a dragon sleeper while she was still on her knees; the Leeds born wrestler wrapping her legs around her torso and keeping the sleeper locked, causing Becka to lean backwards while still on her knees, the back of her head almost touching the canvas as Cassandra used all of her weight to make the hold as effective as possible.

Zack: If she can put her to sleep, more power to her. I don’t remember the last time I saw anyone do that to Becka though.

Lexi: I’m not sure that Cassandra has enough weight behind her for that, but stranger things have happened.

Stringer moved to check the hold was legal and started to ask Hate if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ as the powerhouse tried to separate her opponent’s legs that were squeezing her body. She had little success as the ankles were locked and instead started to try and pull the arm away from around her head. Cassandra, though, had a tight grip and flexed her arm to try and make the submission even more effective. Rebecka’s movements started to falter, the referee still checking as Rebecka managed to squirm enough to fall to the side. Despite that the former No Surrender Champion kept the sleeper hold and the body scissors tightly applied. The referee checked again on Hate, getting no response as Rebecka weakly tried to pull the arm away from her in order to be able to catch a breath…only for the hand of the former SVW Champion to drop to the mat.

Lexi: Rebecka is fading fast and we could be about to see something, we didn’t think that we would.

Zack: I can’t remember the last time I saw anyone put Rebecka to sleep. If Cassandra can do it, she deserves all the credit in the world.

The referee checked once more, getting only the smallest of response from Hate as she kicked her feet. The referee appeared to be on the verge of stopping the match only for the wrestler from New Orleans to kick her foot forwards and find the bottom rope. The official called for the break and started the count, Cassandra keeping the hold locked in right up until the four and half before she broke and rolled away to come to her feet.

Zack: Sheffield got every milliliter out of the hold she could before it was about to be too late. That’s a common practice for many on the roster.

Lexi: I really thought we were going to see the end of the match there, but whether luck or not, Rebecka’s ring awareness saved her.

Slowly Hate started to pull herself upwards with the help of the ropes, trying to catch her breath. The powerhouse made it to one knee before Cassandra came forwards and caught her with a shining wizard to the side of the head. It saw Rebecka twist and fall to the side, landing across the middle rope which saw Sheffield once again take off across the ring and come back to deliver a tiger feint kick to her opponent’s face. It caused Rebecka to fall backwards to the mat and the Yorkshirewoman used the middle rope as a springboard, turning in mid air to land across Rebecka’s body with a leg drop before she floated over and made the cover by hooking the leg of the powerhouse.

Zack: Sheffield’s got both legs for added leverage, is it enough?

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: No! Rebecka is still hanging on in there!

At the last moment Rebecka rolled her shoulder to stop the count and Cassandra looked towards the official with contempt as she saw Stringer holding up the two count to her. Sheffield floated over into the mount position and began to hammer away at Hate who covered up, still trying to catch her breath as the official called for the break and started the count. The former No Surrender Champion popped back up to her feet, taking a moment to hold her back as she did so before she started to bring Rebecka back up to her feet. As brought her upright, Sheffield drove a pair of lifted knees into her midriff, doubling her over and then hooked an arm around her head before she went to lift her for the Insider Trading cradle DDT, grimacing as she did so. The powerhouse blocked the attempt to lift her up only for Sheffield to try once more. Again it was blocked and this time the former SVW Champion countered, lifting her foe off her feet and snapped the Leeds native straight back down to the mat with an Alabama slam before she staggered and stumbled away, holding her head and breathing deeply.

Zack: What a splat on the canvas perpetrated by the SVW Hall of Famer! Becka thrives in these big matches, and it’s showing through tonight.

Lexi: Holy shit! She almost put Cassandra straight through the ring with that one.

Cassandra sat up, holding her back with a look of pain on her face and started to come back to her feet, Hate charging her as she got upright and launched herself into a cross body that caught Sheffield across the chest to send her back down to the canvas, Hate rolling through to come back to a knee. Immediately the former No Surrender Champion sat up holding the small of her back, Rebecka rose the rest of the way to her feet and pulled her opponent upwards, straight into an atomic drop. The Englishwoman stepped forwards gingerly and as she did so, Rebecka left her feet and jerked her downwards into a backstabber. Cassandra bounced off the knees and landed on the mat, kicking her feet against the canvas, her face a mask of agony as she writhed in pain only for Rebecka to shove her shoulders flat to the mat and made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

Lexi: Rebecka has a tight grip and I think this might well be it!

One…

Two…

…THREE!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I thought she had it! That was the closest fall of the whole match for Hate so far!

At the last possible second Cassandra’s shoulder popped up from the canvas, Stringer waving off the three count and throwing up the two. Hate looked at her for a moment before she asked for the three, getting a shake of the head and a confirmation of the two. There was a shake of the head and a look of disbelief on Rebecka’s face but she didn’t question the decision any further as she pulled Cassandra up to her feet only to spike her straight back down, slamming her spine first into the mat with an STO, falling to her knees as she delivered with a little extra vinegar.

Lexi: Cassandra is getting abused by Rebecka in there and I’m not sure how much more she’ll be able to withstand.

Zack: My guess is not very long. I don’t know too many who can suffer too much time at Rebecka’s mercy. Mainly because mercy isn’t something she’s known for.

Sheffield bridged up off the canvas instantly, her face a look of absolute agony, both hands going to her spine as she cried out in pain. The referee dropped down next to the Yorkshirewoman to ask her if she wanted to quit, getting no answer as the submissionist writhed in pain. Hate came back to her feet and headed to the corner, climbing to the top rope and bowing to the crowd as Stringer continued to check on the downed former No Surrender Champion as Ryan pulled himself up onto the apron and immediately got Rebecka’s attention as he threatened to knock her out after the clotheslined him and told her that if they had ever met in SVW he’d have embarrassed her. She stared at him for a moment, telling him that he was welcome to try when she’d finished with his wife. It caused him to get angrier, not that Hate cared as she stood on the top rope and launched herself into the Siren springboard splash.

Zack: Ryan may be about to come out of retirement at this rate whether he likes it or not! Becka’s going feast or famine here!

Lexi: As much as Ryan is dislikable he’s not dumb. He might just have bought his wife a few moments to recover there.

As Hate dropped to deliver the splash, Cassandra managed to bring her knees up causing Hate to land across them. The Powerhouse curled up, holding her ribcage and rolled away in pain. Slowly she started to get to her feet as Cassandra rolled into the ropes and used them to pull herself upwards. The two got to a vertical base at the same time and Cassandra used the ring ropes, hopping up onto the middle rope and launched herself into a disaster kick, catching the powerhouse on the point of the jaw. Rebecca reeled, turning her back on her opponent, bringing her hand up to her chin. Quickly Cassandra reached around her from behind, grabbing hold of her hand as she locked in the Cobra Clutch once more. This time, though, she didn’t look to put Hate to sleep, choosing instead to slam her to the mat with the Hostile Takeover cobra clutch driver and quickly made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: HOSTILE TAKEOVER!! I don’t think she’s gonna get up from that!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: That came from nowhere and Rebecka had no chance to get out of it at all.

The referee called for the bell as Hate kicked out a moment too late. Cassandra rolling out of the ring, holding her back with a look of joy and pain on her face. Ryan checked that she was okay and raised her hand in the air as the referee slid out and did the same.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. CASSANDRA SHEFFIELD!!!

Zack: Cassandra is back on the winning track tonight, and she and Ryan are ready to call it a night. I don’t blame them!

Lexi: I’m guessing there’s an ice bath in Cassandra’s very near future.

Zack: Fans, don’t forget Future Shock this Tuesday night! The new Future Shock Cup winner meets the Nova Champion one on one in the main event!

Lexi: And of course I’ll be there announcing the matches as always! You don’t want to miss it!

Rebecka sat up and slowly came to her feet as Cassandra and Ryan were backing up the ramp. The former No Surrender Champion was getting booed loudly by the crowd as she held her back with one hand, looking pained. Meanwhile Ryan raised the other once more, telling the camera she was the greatest wrestler in the world and made the title motion around the waist, telling Kelly not to get too comfortable. Hate glared a hole through them both from the ring as Ryan gave her an arrogant wave bye-bye before the show faded off the air.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:57:35 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: