Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 06:44:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 123

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 123  (Read 116 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 11, 2022, 12:06:19 pm »

Live from the Show Me Center in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
October 11, 2022

The opening beat of Fort Minor’s “Remember The Name (Future Shock Remix) starts to play as the camera steps through the curtain to see Lexi standing in the ring surrounded by a massive crowd.

You ready? Let's go!
Yeah!
For those of you that wanna know what we're all about
It's like this, y'all, c'mon!

The camera spins around to see Sydney Christensen stepping out onto the stage, and thrusting her hand into the air. Highlights from her winning the Future Shock Championship play. The shot then goes through the gorilla position and through the hallways. It passes between both halves of Target Acquired when Alessandra and Nadia pass on either side, and we see both women becoming the Future Shock Tag Team Champions. Latina Heat are shown at ringside, offering to sign autographs though they aren’t getting many takers before we see highlights of their recent antics.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Ashley Marie Chase is checking herself out in the mirror, and quickly takes a selfie. The next thing we see is a boot on the edge of a table before we see it belongs to Angelina Fantastica as she’s lacing it up. She bumps fists with Arabella just before the Brit kisses her boyfriend, Jake, and heads out of the locker room and puts on their jackets. Angelina’s Future Shock Cup and Nova title win is highlighted, as well as Arabella’s recent dominating moments in matches.

She feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know her
But eff 'em, she knows the code, it's not about the salary
It's all about reality and making some noise

Three fists are shown touching one another before we find they belong to the Matriarchy before they head out of the room. Highlights from all three of their recent matches are shown, and then we cut back to find Fiona checking herself out in a mirror with Kyle standing behind her. She looks back to him with a smile, and then we see some of her shenanigans follow.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

A pair of hands starts tying up brown hair. The hands are gloved, and as soon as the woman turns around, we see it’s Missy who pushes the camera away before it spins around into a live shot inside the arena with a thunderous crowd!

Lexi: Welcome to FUTURE SHOCK!!

The response gets louder before the show heads down to ringside, and finds Zack Hudson and Claire Black standing by.

Zack: For the first time ever, Future Shock is live from Cape Girardeau, Missouri at the Show Me Center. We’re counting down the days to the Sin City Spectacular on November 22 only on FFW All Access. I’m Zack Hudson, and this is Claire Black. And we already have breaking news. It has been announced that the November 8th edition of Future Shock is gonna be a throwback to the early days where you, the fans, get to pick matches, opponents and stipulations as part of Future Shock’s 13th anniversary.

Claire: The fan votes have played a big part in Future Shock history right from its very inception. November 8th gets to be a throwback to that once more where we put you, the most important people in Future Shock, its lifeblood, the fans in control and I’m sure it’ll be a memorable and classic episode to help celebrate Future Shock’s birthday. I can’t wait to see what the possibilities are going to be for that show.

Zack: On our last show, we crowned the 2022 winner of the Future Shock Cup. Serafina DeCaro survived and thrived through two matches and an assault between them. But she doesn’t get to rest on those laurels for long when she meets the reigning Nova Champion Madyson Stone in our main event tonight.

Claire: What a main event that’s going to be! The undefeated, indefatigable Buddhist Warrior going one on one with one of Future Shock’s brightest stars, most highly regarded talents in the shape of the Nova Champion. And who knows, Zack, maybe this might be a preview for the cashing in of the Pick Your Poison contract. Heck, we might even see that tonight!

Zack: Meanwhile, Serafina’s partners will get a glimpse of what it’s going to be like in Sin City when they meet Allison and Stephanie Sullivan in tag team action. The Experience gave Serafina an assist two weeks ago, otherwise we might have had Ashley Mare Chase with that Cup.This’ll be a little on the job scouting for them, and also Allison’s in-ring debut.

Claire: We get to see just how well Stephanie and Allison can work in the ring when they don’t have the benefit of jumping their opponents in the locker room corridors and having a numbers advantage. LJE will have to stay sharp and be at their best against a team they’ll not have been able to do an awful of scouting on before tonight.

Zack: Claire, what do you make of some of the options on that wheel we saw last show that will determine the fate of the Anarchy Championship match in Vegas next month? Any of those appeal to you?

Claire: Not particularly Zack. I’ve never really wanted to get set on fire or electrocuted or possibly blown up and had barbed wire bite into my flesh. But, I’m sure that both Charlotte and Ruby will make the best of whatever it might land on in Vegas and we’ll see something that we’ve seen before as they both go out all to punish the other to the point where they can walk away with the Anarchy Championship.

Zack: One match I saw on there that they didn’t talk about was TLC. And the last time we had that match in Future Shock, the losing team hasn’t been seen since.

Claire: You’re right. It was arguably one of the safer matches on the wheel…but it’s still one that can shorten or even end careers. That could well happen again in Vegas if the wheel lands on that particular option.

Zack: Also tonight, Ashley Whitmore looks to reel in a Snarktopus when she tries to upset Nessa Wall. A lot of experience being given up by Ashley, but she is now under new tutelage so that might make all the difference. What do you think?

Claire: I think it might well make a difference - if she listens to CK and takes on board his advice. We’ve seen how wildly successful his current crop of clients and trainees are so there’s no reason why she can’t follow in their footsteps. I’m sure he’ll give her a gameplan to negate the experience advantage that Nessa has…though it’ll still be difficult because we know that Nessa is one heck of a competitor and a real talent.

Zack: It’s gonna be a show that’s packed to the gills, to be sure. So let’s send it up to our bombastic bombshell in the ring.

The camera cuts to Lexi decked out in a red dress as she begins the introductions with a smile on her face.

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit.

The lights fade to a pale pink, and the screen comes to life with heavy static, showing a silhouette of a woman moving slowly towards the foreground. Mocking feminine laughter erupts over the speakers, bleeding into the driving guitars of Jet's "She's a Genius". The images on the screen shift, melting away as though doused in acid. Images flash, showing a petite blonde woman dominating both men and women in the wrestling ring. Some of these scenes are very blurry and it's hard to tell if the woman is even Nessa or someone who just vaguely resembles her.

My girl is ready to take control
She just blows my mind
She only listens to the radio to see who's alive
Yeah!

Lexi: Making her way to the ring now, hailing from Toronto, Canada... she is the woman you LOVE to hate... the one and only "AMBITCHOUS" NESSA WALL!

Nessa steps out at the top of the ramp and stands there for a moment, staring straight ahead at the ring while a series of pink and purple pryos explode along the ramp. She then begins to stride towards the ring, sunglasses over her eyes to protect them from pyros, flashbulbs and prying eyes.

She wakes up scared of getting old
She don't feel no shame
She knows so many pretty boys
but they are all the same

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she seems completely oblivious to the attention of the few supporters she does have in the crowd. She knows every eye is on her, and she loves every minute of it. The rain of pyros follows her down to the ring as Nessa pauses to talk trash to fans along the way.

They said "Oh, hey there girl, tell me what do you do"
She says "um, nothing but I'm damn sure it's more than you"

That girl is a genius
Who o o o o ohw
I think she's serious
Who o o o o ohw

As the driving rock beat of Jet continues to assault every ear drum in attendance, Nessa climbs into the ring and immediately comes to life, sprinting across and jumping up on the turnbuckles in the corner. Thrusting her fist in the air with one hand, she presses her palm to her lips and blows a kiss towards her hecklers as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Nessa Wall gave Nadia all she could ask for two weeks ago in the qualifying match for the Future Shock Cup. I thought she may have had her more than once, but coming up short is not something the self-professed genius likes to do. I think that’s gonna make her even more of a challenge for Ashley.

Claire: I think she might. Nessa’s in a slump at the moment having lost her last two. It wouldn’t surprise me if tonight she tried to right the ship and do so in impressive fashion to send a message to the rest of the roster - and especially anyone holding a title right now.

The loud beat of “Get This Party Started” by Pink begins to blast across the speakers.

I'm comin' up so you better get this party started
I'm comin' up so you better get this party started

As soon as the chorus hits is the moment that we see a woman wearing a beanie cap emerging from behind the back curtain. She is all grins as her long pink hair cascades down her back from underneath the cap. She smirks as she begins to dance the beat and actually begins to twerk her way down the aisle.

Lexi: Introducing to the way from Toronto Ontario Canada but representing La Paloma’s Wrestling School in Mexico City, Mexico. Weighing in at 115 pounds, she is the perfect score, 4.0 Ashley Whitmore!!!!

Ashley smirks as she continues to dance to the beat. She smiles as she stops in the aisle as she spots fans all holding up score cards with the number 4.0 on it. She smiles giving them a hi five before she quickly sprints inside the ring. She chuckles before she does a cartwheel followed by a front flip before leaping into a backflip. She screams to the audience out of excitement.

Ashley: WHAT’S MY SCORE?!?!

The crowd immediately erupts with 4.0 chants. Ashley smiles as she throws her cap to the side as she bounces around a bit waiting for the match to get underway.

Zack: No sign of her new manager, maybe he’s watching backstage. In Nessa’s case, you don’t really have to worry about outside interference. She’s enough to handle all her own, but I have a feeling Ashley may try to run her ragged in there.

Claire: It is an advantage that Ashley holds over Nessa Wall. If she can make that speed, that agility and that high flying ability count, she’ll be a real handful for the self proclaimed genius and it could well net her a first win in Future Shock.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell, and the differences between the opponents is visible from the start. In one corner, Ashley bounces up and down on the balls of her feet eager and ready to go. In the other corner, Nessa is the definition of calm as she sizes up her opponent. The two meet in the center of the ring with the veteran offering Whitmore a handshake. Ashley glances at the crowd, who all encourage her not to take it.

Zack: I think I agree with Cape Girardeau here, Claire. Just having seen Nessa since she’s come back, I have yet to see her being anywhere close to exhibiting sportsmanship.

Claire: I guess we will find out very quickly whether or not Ashley has been paying attention and doing her homework on her opponent or not.

Ashley takes the advice and slaps Nessa’s hand away. The veteran shrugs her shoulders as if to say “If that’s what you want.” As Ashley nodded her head, that’s when she caught a boot to the stomach from Wall, who quickly used a single leg takedown to put her on her back. A trio of elbow drops into her leg followed that before Nessa rolled her over onto her stomach to start spiking her knee into the canvas like a hammer hitting a nail. When she rolled her onto her back again, Ashley brought her knees up and used her feet to piston Wall backwards so she could get back to her feet.

Zack: Things aren’t starting off brilliantly for Ashley here. An interesting dichotomy here. One claims to be a 4.0 GPA student, the other considers herself a genius. So far, Nessa is handling her pretty well.

Claire: So far, but I’m not sure Nessa wants to be giving her any time to recover or get herself a base. If Whitmore can begin to exploit her speed and agility then Nessa’s slump could continue tonight.

The pair locked up in the center next, and it was the taller Ashley who began to push Nessa backwards. Wall dug her heels in though, stopping before she got to the ropes. She dropped to her back to use a monkey flip to send the pink-haired wrestler up and over to the canvas. But Whitmore was back up almost as quickly as Wall, and began to fire forearms to the side of Nessa’s head. She backed her up after a trio of them before whipping her across to the far side. The veteran rebounded into a discus forearm to the mouth before Ashley whipped her across again. Nessa rebounded a second time before Whitmore scooped her up onto her shoulders. She flashed a smile to the crowd, which gave Nessa a chance to hammer a couple elbows into the side of her head. Ashley dropped Wall back to her feet, and didn’t turn around in time before a chop block to the leg put her back on the mat. Wall wasted no time in applying a stepover toehold.

Claire: And that’s the problem with hesitating for any reason while you’re in the ring with a dangerous and wily veteran like Nessa Wall. She can turn it around in a heartbeat.

Zack: That’s exactly what I was thinking. It’s like you were saying about Nessa letting Ashley get up. Same holds true for Whitmore. If she’s got Nessa snared, do something quickly!

Nessa only held her foot long to start firing kicks into her knee and thigh repeatedly. Three more elbow drops went right to the leg again before Ashley caught her with a stiff right hand when she leaned down to grab the other foot. It gave her a chance to get to her feet as Nessa gathered her bearings, only to find Ashley up and catching her with a scorpion kick to the top of her head. That sent the Snarktopus stumbling backwards, and Whitmore rolled to her feet and tried to take off for a running high knee. But the damage slowed her down enough for Nessa to drop her with a lungblower.

Zack: Very smart thinking from Nessa. Ashley loves to use her speed, and what’s the first body part Wall goes after? One of her legs, and it’s starting to pay dividends.

Claire: Even the fastest race cars slow to walking pace when they lose a wheel. This is going to be one heck of a test for the Perfect Score. Ashley will need to either overcome this with strategy or fight through the pain to stop Wall in her tracks.

Wall was quickly back to her feet, but Ashley was trying to get up just as fast. The pink-haired athlete got to a vertical base when Nessa went for a baseball slide into her leg. But Whitmore avoided the contact, and was able to catch the Snarktopus as she was getting up with a running kneelift to the face. She grimaced because she used the hurt knee to deliver it, but it still sent Nessa backwards into the nearest corner. She headed out of the corner a second later, and caught a spinning leg lariat from Whitmore that put her down on the mat. She quickly dove on top of her for the cover.

Zack: Whitmore’s looking for three, but I don’t think she’s gotten Nessa nearly worn down enough!

ONE!!!

TW-NO.

The veteran kicked out as the two was on the way down,, causing Ashley to roll away from her and try to get back to her feet. Wall rolled onto all fours as Ashley looked to be going for a curb stomp….but Nessa swept her leg out from under her as she approached.

Claire: You were right on the money Zack and the pendulum has swung back the other way right there. Both wrestlers are in a real struggle to keep the upper hand for any length of time so far in this contest. It’s a testament to how evenly matched they are at the moment.

Nessa got her bearings and grabbed Ashley’s foot before rolling out to the floor. That’s when she started spiking her leg against the apron over and over again. Wall pulled her to the corner, and wrapped her leg around the post once and then again to further the damage. Davis told her to get back in the ring when she got to a six count, and the official got her wish as Nessa slipped back in under the bottom rope.

Zack: Looks like that pendulum is gonna be sticking with Nessa now that you mentioned, Claire. She’s drilling away at that knee, and using every part of the ring she can to her advantage.

Claire: The veteran is using all the hardest parts of the ring to do damage to the knee and leg and take away Whitmore’s most potent offensive weapons. But she’s also testing the referee’s patience and flirting with disqualification to do it.

When she was back inside, Nessa grabbed her foot again but Ashley had a double grip on the bottom rope. Wall tried to pull her free, but Ashley wouldn’t let go. So Wall released her grip on Ashley’s feet, and punted her in the ribs when she rolled over to get up. Whitmore nearly fell back to the mat again on impact before Nessa dropped her to the mat with a side Russian leg sweep and floated over to apply a figure four leglock.

Zack: Nessa has good ring positioning here. That kick to the ribs made me hurt, and it certainly made Ashley let go of the ropes. Wall knows how to get what she wants and in multiple ways.

Claire: You’re right Zack, Whitmore is in an awful lot of trouble right now with this submission hold playing havoc on her knee. It’s a long way to fight to the ropes for her.

Davis knelt down beside Ashley to check for a submission, but the “Perfect Score” showed no signs of quitting. The referee kept glancing back at Nessa, who wasn’t trying to use the ropes at all. Instead she was propped up on her elbows, using some smack talk on Ashley. Davis checked again, still getting a no from her as Nessa told her “I can do this all night.” It was barely a second later before the camera spotted an onlooker halfway up the ramp in the form of Kyle Kilmeade.

Zack: I’ll give the referee her due. I’m glad they are looking back more often in this hold, because how often do we see wrestlers grabbing those ropes? Nessa hasn’t shown any sign of trying to use them.

Claire: Credit to her for sticking to the rules…I guess? It might be a different story if Ashley was getting close to find an escape from the hold as it is, Wall’s right, there’s nothing stopping her from keeping this applied all night and completely wrecking Whitmore’s knee if she doesn’t quit.

Ashley sat up on her own elbows now and started trying to position herself closer to the nearest ropes. There wasn’t a lot Nessa could do about it either except try to yank on her leg more tightly. Whitmore got herself in better positioning too and started reaching out for the ropes, but they were still barely out of her reach before Kilmeade pushed them forward a little. The referee turned back to see Ashley with her fingertips on the bottom, and called for the break.

Zack: That was a pretty smart idea from Ashley on getting herself out of the hold. I didn’t have Kyle helping her on my 2022 bingo card though.

Claire: Kinda makes you wonder doesn’t it? Some might be wondering if he’s turned over a new leaf? Most are probably wondering what the heck is he up to and how does this benefit him?

Nessa released the hold and shot a look towards Kyle. The referee might not have seen what he did, but she obviously did. Ashley used the ropes to help her get back to her feet as Nessa went for the leg again. But the pink-haired wrestler caught her with a standing sidekick to the stomach that stopped her in her tracks. Wall doubled over just before Ashley connected with a leg drop bulldog before rolling her over for the cover.

Zack: Another attempt by Ashley to score the three here, let’s see if it works any better!

ONE!!!

TWO-NO!!

Nessa kicked out as the two hit the mat, and shoved Whitmore off her in the process. Kyle told her to keep her grounded from the ringside corner.

Claire: Still a little early for Ashley, she has to find a way to keep doing damage to Nessa while trying to protect her leg as much as she can. Nessa has shown it only takes the smallest opening for her to retake control.

Ashley made it back to her feet a couple seconds before Nessa, and that was all she needed before she yanked her head under one arm and connected with a vertical suplex. Whitmore got back to her feet, and was trying to walk off the pain as she stepped gingerly a few feet with the help of the ropes. She spotted Wall beginning to rise again, and delivered a corkscrew neckbreaker this time before rolling her over for the cover as Kyle applauded from ringside.

Zack: That might do it right there! I don’t think Nessa saw that coming!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!

TH-NOO!!

Wall kicked out again, and Ashley rolled away from her. She seemed to be getting a bit more utility out of the leg as she headed for the corner.

Claire: Kyle’s still offering his encouragement to Ashley from ringside and Whitmore looks to be growing in confidence and looking to go back to what she knows best.

Whitmore made it to the top rope, looking between her legs to where Nessa was on the mat. And that’s when she launched herself into a moonsault that landed perfectly on target. She rolled off and clutched her knee after it hit the mat while Kyle told her to make the cover quickly. She dragged herself to Nessa and did just that.

Zack: Surely she didn’t fire CK and hire him, that’s—A MOONSAULT RIGHT ON TARGET!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

It was the closest fall she had the whole match so far as Ashley sat up, looking up at the referee asking if she was sure that wasn’t three.

Claire: Anything’s possible. It could well be that Ashley finds herself in the middle of a bidding war between the two managers; both wanting to guide the career of one of the hottest newcomers to Future Shock.

The fans were certainly behind Ashley as she got back to her feet. She headed towards the ropes, and rubbed her knee again before she tested it out a bit more. It seemed to be working a little better now as she waved for Nessa to get back to her feet. Kyle pounded the mat for her as though he were rallying the crowd behind her on the other side of the ring.

Zack: Ashley’s sensing blood in the water here, but we talked about giving your opponent a chance to get themselves together. Nessa is one of the last people I’d ever do that against!

Claire: Especially because Nessa has the experience to milk this and buy herself a second or three. This could go very badly for Whitmore.

Nessa rolled to all fours but seemed to have trouble getting herself together enough to get up. She tried once, and dropped back to her knees. A second time saw her do the same thing as Ashley was waving her hand faster to get up again as the fans were stomping their feet along with Kyle pounding the mat with both hands.

Zack: Either that moonsault hit a lot harder than I thought or…. I can’t tell if she’s doing just what you said, Claire. And buying herself all these extra seconds.

Claire: This is the last thing that Ashley should be doing. Nessa is in trouble and this is where Ashley has to put her away.

With the fans behind her, Ashley was getting more animated against the ropes. It seemed as though she had entirely blocked out the pain in her leg and replaced it with adrenaline. Wall finally got almost to her feet before Whitmore took off, and it was immediately clear what she was looking to hit: a curb stomp!

Zack: Shades of the Pure Champion, here comes a curb stomp!!

Whitmore connected with the curb stomp perfectly, driving Nessa face down into the canvas. But she headed for the corner next, and followed up with a frog splash before going for the cover.

Zack: GUILTY AS CHARGED!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell to a pop from the crowd before Ashley sat up with her hands covering her mouth in seeming disbelief.

Zack: I don’t believe it!

Claire: Ashley pulled it out of the bag tonight with an impressive performance against a genius!

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall………………….ASHLEY WHITMORE!!

She made it back to her feet before Davis raised her hand. Kyle immediately headed up the ramp towards the back, while Ashley pounded her fist into the air with enthusiasm.

Zack: What an upset! Ashley Whitmore has defeated Nessa, and I didn’t see that coming at all! And Kilmeade’s leaving. If that’s his new client, wouldn’t you think…? I don’t know. Congratulations to Ashley!

Claire: We’re left with more questions than answers as far as Kyle and Ashley goes but let’s not take anything away from Ashley as she picks up a big first win here in Future Shock. I’m sure she can kick on from here.

As Ashley celebrated in the ring with the fans showing her nothing but support, the show cut to a commercial for the Sin City Spectacular next month.

Adam Has News

The show heads down to the booth where the screen for the viewer is split between Zack and Claire on one side and the Future Shock Director on the other in his office at the Show Me Center.

Zack: I understand you’ve got some news to share with us, bossman. I’m interested to hear it.

Adam: A couple of things to keep in mind for our next show at the Yakima SunDome in Yakima, Washington. And there’s two announcements for that show I want to share. Number one, River Campbell will receive her shot at the Nova Championship that night against Madyson Stone, who we’ll be seeing in the main event. The champ’s a busy girl lately, isn’t she?

Claire: She is indeed, but that’s all part and parcel of being a Champion in Future Shock, especially one who I’m sure is looking to lay down a marker and leave a legacy with the Nova Championship.

Zack: You also said at Breaking Point that we’re going to see the Pure Champion in the ring as well, been a while since Missy competed on an episode of Future Shock.

Adam: That’s true, over five years now actually. That’s the other bit of news. She’ll be going one on one with Sienna Danger of the Doomsday Sisters in a non-title match. I promise Sienna if she wins that match, I’ll book the rematch immediately on the next Future Shock.

Claire: That’s going to be a different challenge for Missy from the likes of Shaw, Scarlett and Crystal. It’ll be a fascinating match up of styles between her and the tag team specialist in two weeks time.

Zack: That’s a big part of the next show covered right there.

Adam: Kristina Spencer will also make her Future Shock debut that night against Ashley Whitmore, who we saw a bit ago. But I want to talk about Global Wars next. Since I announced it to be starting in January next year, there’s been a lot of interest on social media. And I’ve gotten more than a few calls. Tonight,, I thought I’d share some more information. Winning Global Wars has been a springboard to the Future Shock title for everyone who’s won it since we adopted it from FFW.

Claire: In its first year as part of Future Shock we saw Global Wars catapult Cait Flanagan, Sydney Christensen and the eventual winner, Alessandra Esposito right into contention for the Future Shock Championship. Last year saw Jacqui Minogue make the most of the opportunity she was presented while Arabella and River both saw their stock skyrocket too. I’m sure we’ll see stars made in the tournament in 2023 too.

Adam: I announced the first entrant earlier today on Twitter. Aviva Miller will be competing on behalf of Israel, marking its first time being part of Global Wars. Since the day she signed a contract with me, she’s brought up wanting to represent Israel in Global Wars. She wanted that chance, and in every conversation we’ve had since that point, she brought it up at some point. She doesn’t have to ask again, she’s in.

Zack: We’ve seen in recent years that countries who enter for the first time tend to win. You’ve got Australia and Italy. First time they entered, their representatives won. Claire, you think Israel could keep that streak alive next year?

Claire: Without knowing the rest of the field it’s difficult to say for certain. But in Aviva they certainly have a representative who has all the talent and all the potential to take home the title and as we’ve seen in her recent matches, she keeps on getting better and better. She’ll be a force to be reckoned with in this series.

Zack: What will be the prize this year? I’m guessing a gold medal will be part of it like it always has been.

Adam: Certainly,, a gold medal representing the country of the winner and an open contract for up to one year to challenge for the Future Shock Championship. And they will decide when that happens. So they’ll call their shot in that regard.

Claire: That’s quite the prize for the winner. An open contract to call their shot at the top of the mountain.

Zack: Do we know how many countries are going to compete next year?

Adam: 5 countries, but the others have competed in the past either here or when FFW did it. Israel will be the only one new to the series. Bri will be announcing entrants with me on Twitter as the weeks go by. But tonight, I will announce more to join Aviva. That will be England’s representative this year: Missy.

Zack: Now that’s an elephant in the room if I ever saw one. What happens if she wins and is still Pure Champion?

Adam: You can only hold one singles title in this company on either side of the roster. If she won the Future Shock title, she’d have to pick one to vacate.

Claire: Alternatively she could risk sitting on the contract until the very last moment - if needed. See if someone can topple her as Pure Champion and…well, that might set us up for a third meeting between Shaw and Missy with a title on the line.

Adam: The final thing I wanted to mention was that I’ve picked the spotlight match we’ll have on the next FFW event, Red Alert, next month. I mentioned it already on Twitter today. But whoever leaves next Future Shock with the Nova title will meet the winner of Fiona O’Dalaigh and Arabella Townshend.

Zack: Is it too late to go ahead and predict Arabella’s gonna clean Fiona’s clock at Red Alert and challenge either Madyson or River?

Claire: That’s a possibility. Of course, Arabella might want to make sure she has Angelina nearby and that Iron Hand Jake is at ringside - just in case the rest of Fiona’s travelling circus turns up.

Zack: That’s a lot of news you’ve shared with us tonight, Adam. We got a match for Red Alert, Global Wars updates and the next card for when we visit Yakima in a couple weeks. Thanks,, Adam.

The split screen goes back to Zack and Claire.

Zack: I don’t know who the other three countries or women representing them will be, but they really aren’t skimping on bringing the heavy hitters to compete this year, are they?

Claire: I think you’ve got to say that Missy goes straight in as the early favourite to take Global Wars. They’ll be hard pressed to find anyone else as decorated or as successful as she has been in the last year or so.

Zack: I can’t wait to find out who’s next to join the fray.

The show cuts to a commercial for the next edition of Breaking Point with the Phoenix title on the line in the main event.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 10:18:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 12:06:32 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break to the ring, and finds Lexi once more standing front and center ready to begin.

Lexi: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit.

Zack: This may be one of the most unique tag matches due to the fact you have one team where one member of it pretty much tries to do everything herself. And the other team…we haven’t seen them together before now, so we don’t know exactly what to expect.

Claire: The Experience are certainly unique in that regard but in fairness it is an approach that has brought them success in the past. As for the Sullivan Sisters, we might not have seen them but I’m willing to bet they are more than happy to take any shortcut they can get away with to try and pick up a win tonight.

The lights go out for a couple of moments before “Paradise Circus” by Massive Attack begins to play, causing the lights to flicker on and off randomly over the crowd. After a couple of seconds of this, a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp to illuminate Laurie Jane; the brunette stood there in glittering metallic blue, tights and matching top with the initials ‘LJE’ emblazoned down the leg and across the chest in gold lettering. A step behind her, taking up the exact same pose is her partner - in matching ring gear but with an all black hooded sweatshirt covering her torso.

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome… THE LAURIE JANE EXPERIENCE!!!

The pair slowly made their way down to the ring, climbing the ring steps one after the other as Laurie entered the ring and stood in her corner. As Laurie performed a couple of last minute stretches, Jane stayed on the apron and removed her sweatshirt before she gave Laurie a final pep talk; the brunette trying to subtly shrug off and ignore the blonde behind her as she looked to be trying to focus on the match in front of her.

Zack: It’s been a little bit since we’ve last seen the Experience in the ring. They could have been working on some new offense in that time, and maybe Laurie will be willing to share the load a bit more too. But like you say, it’s hard to argue with success. I just think each member of a team should be able to carry their own weight.

Claire: I mean…no-one knows whether Jane can or not, really. For all we know she might be able to take a beating as well as anyone in the Anarchy Division, Laurie just seems to volunteer for that honour most of the time. And if Jane is comfortable with her role in the team…well, I guess it’s kinda teamwork. Of a fashion. They each recognise their own strengths and weaknesses and try to be more than the sum of their parts.

Lexi: And their opponents…..

Scandalous by Misteeq” starts to play across the PA system and Stephanie slowly emerges from behind the curtain. Her manager, Kyle, appears behind her before Allison joins them, seemingly dancing to the music.

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen, making their way to the ring, she is "Simply Scandalous" Stephanie Sullivan! And she is the “Dance Machine” Allison Sullivan. They are the MOTOR CITY MAIDENS!!

Stephanie is clad in a long black robe and written on the back of the robe in glow in the dark white lettering is the word Scandalous. The front has 3S interlocked with one another. The crowd begins to shower her with a welcome of boos alike. Kyle stands just behind her, clearly amused by the reaction she’s getting.  Allison twerks before she slowly makes her way down to the ring. The fans all stick their hands out but she turns her nose up to them as she slowly bounces her way to the ring. Stephanie blows a kiss to the crowd which draws an even bigger negative reaction, and she taunts them as she struts her way down to the ring. Stephanie makes her way down to the ring, she grins as she makes her way inside the ring. She grabs her robe and breaks out into the open jacket orgasm. She shakes her ass as she tosses her robe to the side. Allison does a few cartwheels and continues dancing to more boos from the crowd. They both join Kyle, who is standing in their corner, to share some pre-match thoughts.

Zack: We’ve seen what Stephanie can do recently in her match against Serafina. And we know they both really enjoy three on one attacks away from the camera. Allison is a bit of an unknown quantity to me, other than maybe she’d rather be on Dancing with the Stars.

Claire: Sure, we’ll go with dancing, I guess. Stephanie was sorta impressive in that Serafina didn’t twist her into a pretzel but ended up knocking her out instead. And Allison…well, she’s on ‘Fina’s list and I’m sure she’ll be watching and scouting her, ready to hand out a very large receipt to her.

Referee Ashley Pruitt called for the bell. And longtime Future Shock fans would not be surprised to see Laurie starting the match for her team. She strolled out of the corner as Jane seemed to be telling her something. On the other side of the ring, it was Allison who chose to start for the Maidens. She was still bouncing up and down on her feet, almost like she was still dancing to music even though her entrance song had stopped playing.

Zack: We don’t have to wait to see what Allison is gonna bring to the party. She was part of FFW for a brief time several years ago, but she fashioned herself more a cheerleader at the time. Seems like now she feels like the ring is a dance club.

Claire: I guess we are about to see how that works out for her. Maybe it’ll be a real help for her…perhaps she is the first practitioner of a Motor City Capoeira martial art?

The two women locked up in the center of the ring, and Allison used an armdrag takedown out of that to send Laurie to the canvas. She popped right back up as Allison continued to bounce on her feet before they locked up again. This time, it was Laurie who got the upper hand as she turned it into a standing armbar. Sullivan doubled over for a moment before connecting with a sidekick to her stomach followed by a judo throw to the mat. To celebrate, Allison did a cartwheel away from Laurie and landed with a big grin on her face.

Zack: Allison really appreciates the little victories, doesn’t she? Alright, you took her down to the mat twice. I guess you take what you can get.

Claire: Given how all three of the Motor City Maidens have done in recent weeks, I don’t blame her for celebrating any victory she can get.

Laurie’s head tilted to the side as if she were trying to figure something out about her opponent before the redhead came at her again. A third lock up happened with Laurie starting to push her back into the ropes. Allison gave a clean break until she tried to jam a thumb into her eye, but Laurie wasn’t going for it. She caught her by the wrist and spun into her with a back elbow to the jaw. Two more landed quickly before a fireman’s carry slam brought the newcomer down to the mat. As Allison sat up, Laurie did a cartwheel of her own with a shrug of her shoulders.

Zack: I hope this doesn’t become a theme of hitting a cartwheel after every successful move. Laurie showed Allison she can do it too. It’s been so long since Allison was in the ring, I wonder how different it feels now compared to whatever training Kilmeade had her doing before tonight.

Claire: Laurie’s playing mind games. As for Allison, an actual match is very, very different from training. Even if it’s only for bragging rights or a psychological edge to gain and that’s hard to replicate in the gym.

Allison looked a little put out at the display from Laurie, who charged her as she was getting up with a shotgun dropkick to the chest. It sent the redhead into the ropes before Laurie unleashed a flurry of forearms against the side of her head. She whipped her across to the far side, and darted towards her on the rebound with a flying shoulder tackle to take down to the mat. Allison tried to sit up, but Laurie snaked both of her arms and pulled her over into a crucifix rollup for the win!

Zack: Laurie’s picking up the pace, and hoping to catch Allison by surprise!

ONE!!

T-NO.

Allison still had way too much left in her, and kicked out a half second after the one landed. She rolled away from Laurie, but not fast enough before the former tag champion left her feet with a monkey flip that sent her out to the middle of the ring. She followed that up with a frog splash from the standing position and rolled away.

Claire: Laurie’s rolling starting to roll and if this was a normal tag team, she might be looking to pull Allison into the corner and make the tag…but the Experience is far from a normal team. It could give Allison an opening.

The redhead held her ribs as she got to her feet, and Laurie charged her again. This time, she snapped her head back with a running European uppercut that sent Sullivan staggering backwards. Laurie took off past her, bouncing off the ropes to deliver a one-handed bulldog to the mat before rolling Allison over again for the cover.

Zack: You’d think Laurie was getting paid by the fall here!

ONE!!

T-NOO!

Allison still kicked out just after the one count. Laurie hopped back to her feet, and tried to keep the momentum going by hitting the far side ropes. But as she rebounded, Stephanie caught her with a kick to the lower back that stopped her in her tracks…but only for a second before Laurie turned and began firing off right hands at the veteran’s head in the corner. Meanwhile, Allison was getting back to her feet.

Claire: Steph’s eating a lot of right hands there, but it could all be worth it in terms of the distraction and the opening that she’s giving her partner here.

Stephanie absorbed the shots, giving Allison the chance to catch Laurie from behind with a running high knee to the back of her head. That stopped the former tag champion as both women started hammering shots into Laurie’s back and head with forearms. Pruitt told Stephanie to step away from the corner, but she argued with the official as Allison had the tag rope around Laurie’s neck to choke her as the argument persisted. Allison then used the corner to try to smother her before Jane hit the ring. The referee saw the blonde though, and intercepted her to get her back to the corner while the double team continued behind her.

Claire: I guess that’s something that you can work on in the training ring and pretty much works regardless.

Zack: If ever there were a case study on why tag team matches should have two referees, this is it right here.

Finally after getting Jane back in the corner, Pruitt turned around to see both of the sisters with their hands up as if they were being arrested. Allison tagged Stephanie into the match, and the brunette used a belly to belly suplex to send Laurie to the mat. When Laurie tried to get up, Stephanie put her back down with a gutwrench suplex. Clubbing ax handle blows to the back followed that to keep Laurie before a butterfly suplex planted her into the mat. Sullivan went for the cover with a leg hook after that.

Zack: Stephanie using a lot of ground and pound here, and she’s ready to put a W on her team’s first match!

ONE!!

TW-NOO!!

Laurie got her shoulder up as the two was almost to the mat. Jane started rallying the fans as Stephanie got back to her feet. She watched Laurie beginning to rise before executing a full nelson slam.

Claire: Laurie’s getting thrown around by Stephanie now and this has to be really taking it out of the former tag champion. She has to find a way to make the tag.

Sullivan planted her head when she tried to get up again, and executed a turnbuckle powerbomb into her team’s corner. She made the tag back to Allison before the two joined forces in the ring. Stephanie scooped Laurie onto her shoulders as Allison made it to the top turnbuckle to execute a blockbuster that bounced Laurie off the mat. The redhead made the cover with both legs hooked!

Zack: Good Lord, a blockbuster from over five feet off the mat! That might do it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOO!!

Jane didn’t allow the count to continue as she delivered a leg drop across the back of Allison’s head. It stunned her enough to roll off the cover, and the referee immediately got up to get Jane out of the ring…while Stephanie came back in behind her back.

Claire: Jane saved the match for her team but it looks like we’re going to be getting more shenanigans from the Maidens here and Laurie’s gonna be in even more trouble here.

Jane tried to convince the referee to look behind her, but Pruitt was determined to get her back into her team’s corner. Meanwhile, Stephanie and Allison fired Laurie into the far side ropes. They both scooped her up on the rebound but turned slightly and let her faceplant across the top turnbuckle. It snapped her head back before she hit the mat and Allison dove into the cover before Stephanie exited the ring. Pruitt finally turned around and went to make the count.

Zack: That’s a knockout! There’s no way!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Jane made the save again by pulling Allison back to her feet by the hair, and started to unload with right hands to the redhead. Pruitt started to wedge herself between them with some difficulty but finally got them apart. The referee was getting madder now as she read Jane the riot act…and here came Stephanie back into the ring again.

Claire: Jane’s caught here. She has to make the save but every time she does, she’s giving Stephanie and Allison a chance to do more damage to her partner.

They both scooped Laurie up for a double knee gutbuster that folded her into a ball on the canvas. As Jane finally left the ring, Stephanie rolled out on her side to prevent the referee from catching her. Allison pulled Laurie to her feet, and sent her into the far corner with an Irish whip before following her in with a big boot across the jaw. She scooped Laurie onto her shoulders with a running Samoan drop before making another cover!

Zack: Laurie is in massive trouble right here! Is Jane gonna risk pissing off the referee again?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Jane was already in the ring as Laurie popped her shoulder off the mat before she got there. Pruitt glared at Jane as Allison crawled to her corner to tag Stephanie back into the match.

Claire: Like I said, she doesn’t really have much option does she? It’s a case of either watch Laurie get pinned or push the referee to the point she gets the Experience disqualified.

Zack: I gotta give Laurie credit. She’s as tough as any woman I’ve seen to absorb all this and still find a way to stay in this match. And I’ll also give Kilmeade credit, he’s got these two working like machinery. That said, Laurie desperately needs to make a tag!

Claire: She does and if she does…the sisters could be in huge trouble. Jane’s already running pretty hot and looks like she’s ready to drop anything that moves.

Stephanie darted across the ring, and snatched Laurie into a rear waistlock as she got to her feet. That’s when Laurie started hammering back elbows with arms towards her head. A few of them connected, causing Stephanie to stumble backwards. Jane hopped up onto the bottom rope to extend her hand, begging for a tag. Laurie glanced towards her, and turned away as Stephanie was coming towards her. She surprised the brunette with a spinebuster that put them both on the mat.

Claire: Looks like Laurie thinks she can still get the job done. Either that or the Maidens have dropped her on her head one too many times and she’s suffering the effects of that.

Zack: These two women will be teaming with Serafina at the Sin City Spectacular against the Maidens, and I’m sure the Future Shock Cup winner is as impressed with her tag partners as we are, Laurie especially.

Stephanie started to sit up as the referee got to four, while Laurie rolled away from her and started crawling towards the ropes. She made it back to her feet just as Sullivan charged towards her. Laurie spun around as Jane screamed at her to look, and scooped up Stephanie into a stun gun across the top rope. She bounced neck first back to the mat before Laurie scooped up her legs to stack on top of her for the cover.

Zack: Laurie’s digging down deeper than I’ve seen her in a long time, and she might actually do this on her own!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Stephanie managed to grab the bottom rope in time, causing the referee to wave off the count. Laurie collapsed between her legs for a moment, and Stephanie quickly converted that into a triangle choke.

Claire: Laurie’s trapped and could be seconds away from passing out. Her ONLY saving grace right now is that they aren’t that far away from the ropes - there’s a chance that she might be able to reach them and get the break.

Laurie’s movements were already sluggish, and getting more so as the seconds passed. Her free arm fumbled around trying to find anything to grab onto. Jane was shouting from the corner where to reach and how close she was until Allison came back into the ring. The referee went to get her as Laurie grabbed the bottom rope, but Stephanie didn’t let go of the hold as Pruitt argued with Allison as she had with Jane earlier.

Zack: The referee’s trying to get Allison back out, and I guarantee you that isn’t by coincidence! Look at Laurie’s hand on the bottom rope…it’s hanging but it’s on there!

Claire: They’re playing the referee like a fiddle here. Allison’s trying to buy Stephanie as much time as possible to jerk Laurie away.

Stephanie kept the hold applied until Jane scaled the nearest corner to deliver an elbow drop to her chest off the top rope. The fans came to their feet as Jane popped up. Stephanie let go of the hold, only for Jane to fly into her with a Thesz press followed by mounted punches. Allison stepped back out and the referee caught Jane again as she unloaded on the brunette while Laurie was barely moving a few feet away.

Claire: Once more Jane made the save…but at what cost? The referee has caught her in the ring red handed. Again. She was already flirting with disqualification before this.

Zack: Jane is a powderkeg that just went off in there, and Stephanie is catching hands like nobody’s business! Here comes Allison back!

The redhead came back into the ring, and pulled Jane up by the hair from behind. The blonde spun into her, and cracked her with an uppercut to the chin that sent her backwards. She whipped her into the far corner before following in after her with an avalanche splash. Sullivan dropped to a seat in the corner as Jane stood over her. She was about to reach down to grab her when a pair of hands grabbed her from behind to pull her away. Jane connected with a back elbow to the head…that sent the referee down to the canvas. Pruitt held her jaw, and looked to be half conscious as she waved for the bell.

Zack: I think the referee has—there’s Stephanie again!!

Jane barely had time to react before Stephanie was back on her, causing the two to trade right hands. But the blonde was getting the better of the exchange till a low blow from Allison put her on her knees. Kyle shouted at the dazed referee from ringside, and shook her a little to help her get her bearings when Lexi approached to get the official verdict.

Claire: I think that might have been the only way these two were going to stop Jane after everything they’ve been putting Laurie through. They should possibly get out of their before she gets back to her feet.

Lexi: Your winners by disqualification…………….ALLISON AND STEPHANIE SULLIVAN….THE MOTOR CITY MAIDENS!!

Zack: Jane thought it was Stephanie who was grabbing her from behind! You could see her face when she realized it wasn’t, but the referee had already been aggravated with Jane as it was.

The sisters joined Kyle on the floor, who raised their hands for the referee since she was still a bit groggy after getting clocked with an elbow to the mouth from Jane. Laurie was starting to sit up now. She leaned against the ropes hearing the announcement, and looked confused.

Zack: Laurie has no idea what went on with Jane, I’m sure of that. She doesn’t know why the Sullivan sisters are leaving with the win. Jane may have never tagged into the match, but she damn sure saw plenty of action.

Claire: Yes she did and I’m sure she gave the Maidens a lot to think about ahead of the six person match in Las Vegas. Adam and Brianna might want to consider getting an additional referee or two to help police that one after what we’ve seen here.

Jane moved towards her partner after apologizing to the referee for striking her. Laurie seemed to ignore her though as she tried to get back to her feet. Jane helped her do it as Laurie stepped through the ropes, still feeling every bit of the match as she headed towards the back.

Zack: I can’t tell if Laurie is giving her partner the silent treatment here or not. She doesn’t pay her much attention at the best of times, but maybe she’s mad at her. I don’t know. I think Serafina may have to do a little coaching. If anyone can, it’s her.

Claire: Yeah, maybe she might be able to find a way to get Laurie to actually acknowledge her partner. Or at least talk her into tagging in the Buddhist Warrior in the six person match. That could be an improvement.

As Jane followed her partner towards the back, the show cut away and went to a commercial break.

Looking for Answers

The show comes back to see Nessa Wall storming through the hallways looking for Kyle, clearly curious about what was going on during her match. She rounds the corner and slams a door as she goes into a locker room.

Zack: Looks like Nessa wants some answers. I think we all do.

The show then returns to the arena as cards begin falling from the rafters over the crowd.

Zack: What is this now?

Claire: See if you can grab one.

Several of the cards fall all around and on the desk before Zack picks one up to look at it more closely.

Zack: What the….the Princess of Future Shock?!

The camera shows the invitation before the show takes a commercial break.

The Comeback

Recorded last week in Boston…..

The next thing viewers see is the inside of the Future Shock Center in Boston where a ring is set up. Sitting around are many of the girls training to become the future stars of FFW and Future Shock, while Kyle and Dr. Mercer are seen standing at ringside talking. Shaw is in the ring warming up.

Kyle: Dr. Mercer, you wanted to see Shaw in the ring to gauge how well she’s come along in her rehab. That’s why we’re here in Boston at the Future Shock Center.

The doctor looks around at all the young women who have taken seats around the ring to see what’s about to happen.

Kyle: Don’t worry about them, they’re training to become what Shaw already is. And probably hoping I’m going to manage them. The girls are just here to watch. It’ll be good study material for them.

Kyle waves Shaw over towards them.

Kyle: Shaw, there was a slight change of plans. The woman I hired to spar with you called me this morning, said she felt like she had the flu. I’m not going to risk getting you sick, so I made some calls and I got the only person I could on short notice.

Shaw: Okay. We all know how good I am. We all know it doesn’t really matter who I step into that ring with, I’m usually a class above them. Plus this is just a sparring session to put me through my paces and prove to the Doc that I’m better than I ever was before. Whoever you’ve found, I’m sure it won’t be too much of a problem.

Kyle nodded his head before he waved towards the locker room, and out walked the reigning Anarchy Champion and Shaw’s former tag partner, Charlotte Harker, in her ring gear. There was an “oooh” from the girls watching as she approached.

Kyle: Remember this is just sparring to show Dr. Mercer that Shaw’s ready to resume her career.

Charlotte nodded her head.

Charlotte: I know. I got you. That must be like the fiftieth time you’ve told me that this is a sparring session since I got here. Anyone would think you didn’t trust me. But that was what you told Shaw, wasn’t it? That you didn’t trust her…

Shaw narrowed her eyes at her former tag partner.

Shaw: Look at you getting all talkative. I guess the fact that you’re a champion will make me look so much better when we get started. Show the Doc that he has no reason at all to be concerned and can give me a clean bill of health.

Charlotte: Exactly. I’ll put you through your paces. Make it a very easy decision for the doctor tonight. It’ll be fun. Just like old times.

Kyle; When you hear the whistle, it’s over. Go ahead and let’s get started.

Shaw backed up to the center of the ring before Charlotte stepped inside with her. The Anarchy Champion started by suggesting that Shaw hit the ropes for a few shoulder blocks to try to knock her down and show her knee was alright. Shaw shrugged, and did just that. She bounced off the ropes and ran straight into Charlotte. But the champion didn’t budge. She told her to try it again. Shaw did just that, still didn’t take her down. Harker suggested one last time. And Shaw hit the ropes a third time…but when she got within range, Charlotte held her fist out and caught her in the face. That got the girls watching to murmur before Harker grabbed her by the arm with one hand and started laying in rights to the jaw with the other.

Dr. Mercer: Is this part of sparring?

Kyle: ….No.

Charlotte fired Shaw into the farthest corner and charged in after her with a corner clothesline before scooping the former FFW Champion up and using a powerslam to drive her into the mat. It was clear Charlotte was enjoying herself as she got back to her feet. The Anarchy Champion started talking some trash as she pulled Shaw up, telling the hopefuls watching that this is how you do it. But when her attention went back to Shaw, the former Pure Champion started landing rights of her own to Charlotte’s jaw and then pulling her head down for a knee lift to the face. Then with her doubled over for a second, Shaw hit the ropes again to deliver a running neckbreaker before nipping back up to her feet. A guillotine leg drop to the back of Harker’s head put her down again before Shaw planted her head between her legs as though she were about to go for her finisher….when the whistle sounded. O’Neill seemed to think about it for a second and finally shoved Charlotte away from her.

Kyle: Dr. Mercer, are you convinced yet?

Dr. Mercer: Very much so. I’ll sign off on you returning to the ring immediately, Miss O’Neill.

As Shaw looked happy with what Mercer told her, Kyle made sure to stand between her and Charlotte, who was now getting back to her feet.

Kyle: I’ll let Bri and Adam know today that you’re ready to come back.

Shaw: You could’ve held off on the whistle for just another five seconds…This close…I bet that Anarchy Championship would look really good on me too.

She grinned at Harker before turning her attention back to Dr. Mercer.

Shaw: Thank you. Like I said, the knee is better than ever, but I appreciate you confirming it. I might even dedicate winning the Future Shock Championship to you in a couple of months time.

Charlotte: You want to come for the Anarchy Championship? I dare you to. Please. I’ll even ask Adam if we can keep the wheel to determine our match. I’d love to meet you in the Thunderdome.

Kyle shook his head as he remained standing between them.

Kyle: How about we focus on our personal goals and upcoming dates? Thank you, Dr. Mercer.

As Kyle remained between the two women, the video faded to black with the following words on the screen:

Shaw Returns At The Sin City Spectacular

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 10:24:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 12:06:44 pm »

Future Shock returns from the break once again, and there we find Lexi in the ring for the last time tonight as she begins the introductions.

Lexi: The following contest is your main event of the evening scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit.

Zack: That was our last break, and we’re about to see a first ever meeting between two very accomplished and decorated women. I have not heard if this match is going to be for the Nova title yet, but we’ll find out one way or another in a matter of moments.

Claire: Every time I’ve tried to get a scoop for you Zack, ‘Fina has just smiled and told me she hasn’t decided yet. I’m assuming she means it but…you never know, right? She might decide to call an audible and use the contract tonight.

As “Time To Say Goodbye” starts the video wall comes to life to show Serafina as she exits the locker room dressed in a back hooded sweatshirt with the FFW logo and a couple of other combat clothing manufacturers and energy drink logos on it. Walking through the corridors toward the ring she is accompanied by Jonathan DeCaro. As she moves she bounces on the balls of her feet, shaking out her arms and loosening up a little. Finally she walks out through the curtain and onto the stage area, firing off a combination of kicks, forearms and elbows, finishing off with a 360 roundhouse kick followed by a jumping kick and a jumping splits as she moves down the ramp.

Walking the rest of the distance to the bottom of the ramp, she tops and removes her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in a tight long sleeved black t-shirt and tight shorts. She gives the taping on her wrists and ankles quickly. Giving her husband a kiss, she takes a tub of petroleum jelly from him and with her fingers applies a streak over each eye and across her cheeks. Finally she walks up the ring steps and steps between the ring ropes and moves along the ropes and back to her corner continuing to stay loose.

Lexi: Introducing from Encinitas, California via Boston, Massachusetts, at a height of 5’6” and a weight of 127 lbs….SERAFINA DECARO!!!

Zack: I gotta think that Serafina is probably still a little sore all over from competing in two matches on our last show. But the 2022 Future Shock Cup winner won’t let that stop her, especially against an opponent she respects as much as Madyson. Even more so if she makes this a title match.

Claire: It was one heck of a performance two weeks ago and it’s not a surprise to anyone that competing twice in one night against such talented women will wear you down and leave you hurting. But she’ll give everything she’s got in every match and will do all she can to beat Madyson tonight.

The lights go out completely as Legendary starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupts, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of a female standing center stage is highlighted.

Hold up, no, you didn't bow, bow
I ain't the chick to walk behind you 'round town
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down, baby

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come up the sound of an engine revving plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke covers the stage for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal Madyson Stone standing with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.

Oh, I'm a machine when I do it
I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down

Lexi: Introducing at this time from Salem, Oregon. She is the reigning Future Shock Nova Champion…...MADYSON STONE!

Baby, you're the man
But I got the, I got the, I got the power
You make rain
But I make it, I make it, I make it shower
You should know, I'm the one who's in control
I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget
Who got the power?
I got the, I got the power
Hold up!
(My turn)

Madyson takes off at a run to the ring and jumps straight up onto the apron, standing there for a moment to survey the crowd before she pulls the top rope down and hops over it into the ring. She makes her way to her corner and hops up to sit on the turnbuckle as she awaits the start of the match.

Zack: Madyson successfully defended her title at our  last Future Shock event, and she might be about to do it again. I don’t think she’ll mind either way, and the referee is checking with Serafina right now!

Referee Kevin Fisk was already in Serafina’s corner as Madyson hopped down off the turnbuckle on the other side. The champion held her title up for the crowd and turned her attention back to the other corner as the referee asked Serafina if she wanted a title match.

Claire: I guess this is where we find out if this is going to be for the Nova Championship, Zack. Of course, even if she doesn’t cash it in…there’s always the possibility that the contract could come into play later - depending on how this contest goes between the pair.

Serafina looks towards her opponent and informs the referee this isn’t going to be the match she uses her contract in yet. Lexi takes Madyson’s title with her before the referee calls for the bell to start the match.

Zack: Like you said and depending on how this match goes, it may just be a matter of time. But so far, it’s not for the Nova Championship. We know River gets the next shot at it, and that’s a whole other training regimen if she ends up having to face Serafina as opposed to Madyson. Don’t you think?

Claire: Totally. Two different skill sets, two different type of threats that River could face. Serafina’s a woman of a thousand holds who will stretch you out and kicks like a mule. Madyson is a little bit faster, maybe a touch stronger too and she’ll use those qualities to beat you rather than make you submit. Two different styles that you have to prepare yourself for.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match before the two brunettes meet in the center of the ring to shake hands. They wish each other good luck before they lock up together. Serafina showed she was a little stronger as she backed the champion into the corner, but gave a clean break immediately. But Madyson surprised her when Serafina raised her hands to give the break, and caught her with a jawbreaker. The Future Shock Cup Winner stumbled backwards before Madyson yanked her down into a small package immediately!

Zack: Serafina got surprised….and may be about to again!!

ONE!

Claire: Way too early. But nice try from Madyson and I’m sure Serafina won’t begrudge trying to pick up the early pinfall.

DeCaro kicked out just as the one touched the mat, and started back to her feet. But Madyson proved to be a touch faster as she got there first, and started firing palm thrusts to Serafina’s neck. Each of them rocked her backwards a step before the Nova Champion spun her around and pulled her into a victory roll!

Zack: It was too early, but no one gave the word to Madyson! Here we go again!

ONE!

Serafina kicked out a second time as the referee’s hand struck the count. She got back to her feet, only to once again find Madyson waiting for her with a headbutt to the face followed by a facebuster.

Claire: Madyson has a speed advantage here and it’s helping her push Serafina onto the back foot and onto the defensive. This is going to be a tough match if she can’t slow her down.

Stone got back to her feet, and Serafina made it a second later. That’s when the champion got to use her brawling tactics, and began firing left and right hand combinations like a prizefighter. A few jabs landed to the head before a flurry connected to Serafina’s body and a spinning backfist sent her into the ropes. DeCaro pushed off the ropes towards her before Madyson hoisted her up for a Michinoku driver with a leg hook for another cover!

Zack: Some of those shots must have made you proud, Claire! And here she goes again!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!

The Buddhist kicked out in time before the two landed, but not by much as Madyson got back to her feet. She took off towards the ropes…and Serafina rolled out of the ring on the other side to stop her momentum.

Claire: Madyson showing a real boxer’s flair right there. They were wicked shots delivered which rocked her - even though she trains and spars with me.

Madyson didn’t leave her unattended for long. As soon as Serafina was on her feet, Madyson charged towards her with a baseball slide. But the veteran yanked the apron away from the ring, letting the champion slide right into it. And with her caught, Serafina started to show some of her fighting skills with a flurry of punches to the body, a combination of jabs to the face and a rising uppercut to the chin that snapped Madyson’s head back into the bottom rope and forward to a left hook from the Buddhist that toppled her over the apron to ringside.

Claire: There’s a couple of shots in reply. That was one heck of a left hook. A lot of people think she’s only deadly with her knees and feet but she can really throw those hands too.

Zack: You’re not kidding. We don’t see your bestie there throwing hands all that much, only using them to make people tap. Madyson wasn’t prepared for that, I don’t think.

Serafina quickly got her opponent back into the ring before following after her. The Nova Champion got to her feet somewhat wobbly before DeCaro got a rear waistlock and sent her flying with a release German suplex. Stone landed against the corner and slumped to a seat before Serafina took off for the far side. She came back with a running knee trembler to the head before hoisting her to sit on the top rope long enough to scoop her into a backpack driver before making the cover.

Zack: There’s something else we don’t see much from Serafina. Is Madyson done?

ONE!!

TW-NOO!!

The champion got her shoulder up in time, and Serafina rose back to her feet. Half of the crowd was behind her as she scooped another rear waistlock, but this time into a wheelbarrow facebuster.

Claire: Serafina’s rolling out a couple of things that you don’t see that often, trying to keep Madyson off balance here. It’s what you need to do against one of the best talents in Future Shock.

The Future Shock Cup winner got back to her feet as Madyson started to head towards the ropes. The champion used them to try to help her up as Serafina measured her for a second before darting towards her. But Stone saw her coming, and used a drop toe hold to send her neck first across the middle rope. It caused the Cup winner to start coughing as she struggled to get to her feet. But she wasn’t vertical long before Stone connected with a double knee backbreaker that flipped her over to the canvas. She rolled across her to make the cover with a leg hook.

Claire: Madyson looking for the victory again here, I still feel Fina’s got something left in the tank.

ONE!!

TWOOO!!

Serafina kicked out after the two count landed, causing Madyson to roll away from her. The champion tried to get herself together after everything she had absorbed as she rose back to her feet.

Zack: You can tell a lot of those shots took great effect on Madyson. She’s trying to clear the cobwebs rather than staying on the attack like she normally does.

Claire: Serafina’s bought herself a little bit of time with what she’s managed to land. I’m not sure if it’ll be long enough though.

The Buddhist got back to her feet before Stone was on her again. Madyson caught her with a forearm that she turned into before she saw it. The Cup winner stumbled backwards before the Nova Champion bounced off the near side looking for a jumping knee strike. But Serafina ducked it, and scooped Madyson onto her shoulders instead.

Zack: Uh oh…..Madyson’s about to find a PATH TO–

Serafina went for her finisher but Stone landed on her feet beside her. When the former tag champion turned around, Stone swept her legs and catapulted her into the corner.  And before Serafina could get back to her feet, Stone scooped her onto her shoulders and fell backwards with an electric chair!

Claire: Stone felt that coming and she had a damn near perfect counter to it! This is one of the reasons why she’s so highly regarded in this company.

Zack: I couldn’t agree more. While they are both down here, let me ask you how you feel about Colby potentially becoming a referee for FFW.

Claire: He’s a good guy, his heart is in the right place and he’s capable of knocking heads together if they need knocking together. Plus, sometimes, it’s good to be able to see the competitor’s perspective. If he can pass the test, I think he could be an asset.

Madyson sat up first, but was still showing signs of what she had taken from Serafina earlier in the match. She pulled the Future Shock Cup winner to her feet, peppering her with forearms to the mouth . The last shot spun Serafina around before Madyson ran past her, grabbing her head for a springboard bulldog…only to have Serafina hook the top rope. Stone crash landed on the canvas with a thud. And when she sat up, Serafina stopped her with a kick to the chest that saw her knee connect with Stone’s face.

Zack: We talked about that veteran experience in the first match with Nessa and Ashley, there you see it again! Madyson was building up another head of steam…and all Serafina had to do was grab the rope.

Claire: It really is something that you can’t teach, you only pick it up by being in there. Madyson got stopped and Serafina has a chance to take control.

Serafina pulled the champion back to her feet, and scooped her back onto her shoulders into position once again for her finisher. But Madyson dropped down into a crucifix rollup to surprise Serafina before the count started.

Zack: Stone sneaking out the back door looking for the win!

ONE!!

TW-NO!!

Claire: That was close. Madyson’s getting closer and closer to picking up the victory…but not quite close enough.

DeCaro kicked out before the two came down, and Madyson rolled out under the bottom rope when she spun around to try to grab her again.

Zack: Madyson was looking to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat right there, and now she’s the one taking a powder much like Serafina did earlier.

Claire: Madyson showing that she’s a fast learner and picking something up from every match she competes in.

Serafina shook her head and rolled out after her. Madyson went around the corner and stopped on a dime as Serafina picked up the pace to catch. That’s when Stone used a mule kick to her stomach as she approached, stopping her briefly and allowing the Nova Champion to roll back into the ring. Serafina climbed onto the apron to do the same before Madyson connected with a knee to the body to stop her a second time. She went for a vertical suplex to bring her back inside…but Serafina landed on her feet behind her and scooped her arms up for a full nelson bomb!

Zack: That had to send shockwaves, no pun intended to DOC and River, through Madyson’s body! These two ladies are pulling out all sorts of new things we haven’t seen from them before now.

Claire: This is what you have to do in some matches. You have to pull out all the stops because you know that your opponent will have you that well scouted.

Serafina watched Madyson for a second before taking off towards the ropes. Stone got to her feet but had yet to stand up straight before Serafina delivered a yoshi tonic that spiked her into the mat before hooking both legs for the cover!

Zack: I’ve never seen her use that either! I think she’s got it!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Madyson got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Serafina double checked with Kevin Fisk to make sure that it was just a two. He confirmed it, and she got back to her feet again and looked down to her opponent with even more respect.

Claire: That’s the closest fall yet and we’re seeing why Madyson has been so successful as the Nova Champion.

Stone got back to her feet very slowly as Serafina closed the gap. But when she got too close, that’s when the Nova Champion surprised her with a spinning heel kick that nearly floored the Buddhist. DeCaro staggered on her feet as Madyson took off for the ropes. She rebounded quickly and left her feet….only to get caught on Serafina’s shoulders for the third time!

Claire: Madyson rolled the dice and Serafina saw her coming! This could be over very quickly!

This time, the Buddhist wasted zero time at all before connecting with her GTS finisher that dropped Madyson to the mat. She immediately went for the cover with both legs hooked before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: The PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT….the third time was the charm!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell and Serafina rolled away from her opponent. Shewas taking in deep breaths as she got to her feet and had her hand raised by the referee.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……………..SERAFINA DeCARO!!

Claire: Madyson pushed Serafina all the way tonight. She came within a hairs breadth of beating one of the best in the industry. But credit to the Buddhist Warrior for her perseverance tonight.

The fans in the Show Me Center rose to their feet, showing both women appreciation through loud applause. Serafina helped Madyson back to her feet, and prided her on the match.

Zack: On a night that left us with more questions than answers, this match was a treat to watch! Serafina was certainly game for the Nova Champion and looks to have even more respect for her than she already did.

Claire: Madyson earned every bit of it. She truly is one of the best currently in Future Shock and Serafina is always happy to recognise talent and do her utmost to help nurture it.

Madyson raised Serafina’s hand in a show of respect as Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 10:21:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: