Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:28:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - November 5, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - November 5, 2022  (Read 123 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 05, 2022, 03:13:19 pm »

Live from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
November 5, 2022

A toy FFW ring sits on the bed in a little girl’s room as she has all her figures laid out. The FFW logo is seen on the ring before she grabs her Mara Werth figure and Stacey Sky. As the two figures are about to collide, we switch to real action as the two are exchanging furious right hands to a roar from the live crowd. “When Legends Rise” by Godsmack begins to play.

Legs are tied, these hands are broken
Alone I try with words unspoken
Silent cry, a breath is frozen
With blinded eyes, I fear myself
It's burning down, it's burning high
When ashes fall, the legends rise

As Stacey heads up to the top rope in the ring, the scene goes back to the little girl’s bedroom as her figure is about to do the same. That’s when she grabs her Rebecka Hate figure just before Hate actually pops up in the ring for real to a roar before she grabs Kyle by the neck. A quick fade back to the toy ring, where now Vivi Traeger’s figure goes for her finisher on the Diamond Steele figure before we see some of the actual match they had.

Throat is dry, my vision's fading
I'm paralyzed, and left here waiting
Taking time, just one step forward
Won't lose my mind, I'm here to stay

The next scene inside the little girl’s bedroom shows the FFW Championship on the mat as Kelly Kincaid waves forward for someone to get in the ring. She has Savannah Star and Cassandra Steen figures on her stage playset. And then we go to highlights of all three of those women in recent matches. Then a Bianca figure is shown in the ring with a microphone before it becomes real and there’s “Killer B” talking smack before a match.

We burn it out a mile wide

The song continues to play as we go live inside the arena to a roar from the crowd as Breaking Point 200 is live on the air! FFW veterans and Hall of Fame banners hang above the Staples Center as the camera shows the packed arena. The mat in the ring has the Breaking Point 200 logo with black and yellow ropes. While the pyrotechnics shoot from the posts, we head down to ringside with Zack and Colin.

Zack: It’s the final stop before Red Alert two weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access, and you’re watching Breaking Point! We’re live from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida that’s been rebuilding since the destruction of Hurricane Ian. We’re thrilled to be here for our fans in the Sunshine State, and thank you for joining us. I’m Zack Hudson and this is Colin Arthur! Colin, what are you doing here?

Colin: Lexi had some personal business to attend to, and I offered to fill in for her. I’m looking forward to this, and I’d have made a hype package if I had enough time.

Zack: Well alright. Our main event will feature Mikayla Stone facing the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. This match was borne out of events where Lannister was humiliating fans by promising them her number if they impressed her. Mikayla put an end to that though, and I’m positive she’s not interested in Elizabeth’s digits.

Colin: Well if she had been interested, she probably wouldn’t have did what she did. Plus I mean Elizabeth always impressed me as someone who had very high standards and any guy who wanted her attention had to tick all the boxes.

Zack: Raven Knight is back in action after getting a decision reversed for not breaking a hold against Brittany Williams. Tonight she has Harley Shannon standing across the ring from her, and I know Harley will be keenly aware of what she’s going to deal with from Raven.

Colin: I’m a little worried about this one. I think Harley is too after I watched her promo, but I have faith in her.  So does Lilly.

Zack: We’ll find out the entire card for Red Alert tonight as well, plus I understand Kyle and Lacey have a guest tonight they brought from Coney Island as they continue to demean the FFW Champion’s hometown. We don’t know who it is though.

Colin: Do we really need to hear what else they have to say? I mean I’ve been to Coney Island a lot in my life, it’s not the way they describe it. Every city has its warts. I can’t speak to Kelly’s school days though, wasn’t there.

Zack: Two bruisers in the form of Michelle Storm and Rebecka Hate will meet tonight as well. Hate is in line for a Phoenix title shot, but Michelle plans to jump the line. That’ll be easier said than done.

Colin: I like to watch boxing, and this seems like one of those old school prize fights in the heavyweight division. Two hard hitters, and I’m not saying they are heavy, before anyone gets me wrong.

Zack: All that and no telling what else we may see, so let’s send it up to our Aussie bombshell ring announcer. It’s all yours, Kat!

The show cuts to the ring, and finds Kat Grayson standing in the center with her microphone ready to begin the opening introductions.

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is your Breaking Point opening contest!!

“Reaper” by Silverberg(ft. Jordan Frye) begins to play and soon after Veronica Chandler walks out from the back followed by Dante Knox. They look to the entrance and out walks Michelle Storm who is in all black complete with a cape and a mask that makes her resemble a comic book villain. Michelle stands on the rampway staring into the crowd sneering at them as she raises a fist into the air to boos from the crowd.

Kat: Making her way down the aisle accompanied by her manager Vivacious Vee and consultant Dante Knox, weighing in at 125 lbs and hailing from Sin City…….MICHELLE STORM!!!!!

As they make their way down the aisle Veronica yells at the crowd to get on their feet for her client. They walk around the ring and per usual Veronica yells to Kevin at the announce table about how to properly call this match as Dante smirks. They both climb the steps and Dante holds the ropes open for Vee and then for her client. Once inside the ring Michelle Removes her cape and her mask and starts shadow boxing in the corner as Veronica gives her last minute instructions. Dante meanwhile is talking to the referee telling him how to do his job properly

Zack: It was announced on Twitter recently that NHB will be meeting Michelle and Vee at Red Alert with the winners earning a Unity Tag Title match with Caitlyn and Mila. NHB is gonna need eyes on all four sides of their heads against Vicious and Vivacious.

Colin: I know NHB can get the job done at Red Alert. They are a GOAT team, in my opinion. Vee and Michelle are far from that.

The lights fade before the viking horn starts in.  As the first verse starts, Becka comes out dressed like a viking warrior.

Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign

Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Becka makes her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring.  Along the way, she picks out a little girl and gives her the faux-fur cloak that she is wearing.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
To pluck the strings of destiny
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becka’s outfit looks similar to what Lagertha would wear when she wasn’t in battle sans the sword.  Becka takes a lap around the ring, soaking in the cheers from the fans before stepping up onto the ring apron.

Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields a' shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call

Becka smirks to the crowd as she hooks her arms on the top rope and leans out away from the ring.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Kat:  Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 168 lbs.  She is the harbinger of vengeance.  Introducing………….REBECKA HATE.

Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free
Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becky climbs into the ring and sits on the turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: I’ve been informed that Rebecka will be getting her shot at the Phoenix title in January. I think she’s earned another shot at the title, and she has a fair amount of history with Mara from early this year.

Colin: I wouldn’t sleep on Rebecka for anything. She was a dominant force in SVW, and there’s no reason she can’t be here. It’s just a different environment from one promotion to another.

Robert Valero was the referee assigned to the match and checked both were ready, getting the okay from the competitors before he called for the bell. Hate slid off the turnbuckle and the pair moved towards each other as Storm raised her hand for a test strength. Becka accepted the challenge, Storm raising her other hand and again the SVW Hall of Famer took hold of it and the pair started to try and get the upper hand over the other, digging in their heels as they tried to push each other back. Neither wrestler gave up an inch as they contested the test of strength before finally they broke it and regarded each other coldly.

Zack: Michelle and Rebecka are clearly pretty even in the power department. Neither one of them are getting much traction here, are they?

Colin: I agree. This is like the early stages of the prize fight I mentioned earlier. They’re kinda feeling each other and seeing what the other has.

They circled for a moment before they both stepped in towards each other and started to throw bombs, neither bothering to try and block the others shots as they hammered away at each other with right hands. Again the exchange lasted for nearly a minute before both stepped backwards at the same moment, again giving each other a cold look before they turned away from each other and took off towards the ropes, coming off them and meeting each other in the middle of the ring with a pair of shoulder blocks that saw both take a step back as they collided. Hate let out a roar and slapped her chest before she raised a hand in the air, causing the crowd to cheer her loudly only for Michelle to slap her shoulder as if challenging Hate to try it once more. Rebecka nodded her head and the pair turned to head to the ropes, only for the former SVW Champion to stop, spin back around and as Michelle launched herself into a flying shoulder tackle her opponent caught her and took her down to the mat with a Japanese armdrag which she turned into an arm wringer.

Zack: While Rebecka may have that title shot coming in January, Michelle has the chance to put herself into that title picture tonight. Mara’s certainly kept busy as the champion, isn’t she?

Colin: Mara’s been a great Phoenix Champion. I know she thought it was cursed when she first won it, but there’s no question she’s made it more coveted than it was before.

Storm shook her head with a look of anger on her face as she quickly pushed up to her feet, arm still caught by the woman from New Orleans. As the two made it to their feet, Michelle reached up and grabbed hold of a handful of her hair, ignoring the referee who told her to let go as she used her grip to pull her back towards the ropes and fired her off across the ring. Rebecka came back off the ropes, looking for a clothesline that Michelle ducked underneath to avoid as the former SVW Champion continued with her momentum, hopping up onto the middle rope as she got near and launched herself backwards, twisting in mid air to catch the Vicious and Vivacious member with a crossbody, taking her down to the mat. Hate rolled away and started to rise as Storm sat up, instantly rolling back to her feet as she did so.

Zack: Look at this. They can’t keep the other one down for very long, can they? They still have a lot of energy in the tank.

Colin: That’s what you have to have when you got two brawlers like this. They don’t have a half speed, Zack. Every hit is swinging for the fences.

Once more the pair were up simultaneously and stared at each other for a moment once more, Hate waving her opponent forwards. Michelle took a second before she stepped forwards and raised a hand in the air, as if to suggest that she wanted to run back the test of strength. Hate nodded her head and went to take hold of Storm’s hand only for the woman from Sin City to suddenly launch herself into a high knee to Rebecka’s chest before she started to light her up with a combination of rights and lefts, aimed at her head and body before she skipped forwards and buried a knee right into Hate’s midsection. It saw the woman from New Orleans double up and Michelle dropped back to the ropes, coming off them as Rebecka started to straighten up and caught her with a running big boot to the face, dropping the SVW Hall of Famer down to one knee. Again Michelle took off towards the ropes, bouncing off the set behind Rebecka and when she went to rise, Storm left her feet and used both of her hands to spike her foe face first into the mat with a bulldog.

Zack: For those who may be new viewers to FFW, Michelle and Caitlyn are not related in the slightest. And if they were, I don’t know that they’d claim one another.

Colin: If they were related, I’d ask which one was the adopted one. I don’t think people will mistake that anymore than thinking Vee and Jake are related.

Rebecka pushed up to all fours and the moment she did, Storm dropped down to her knees and locked in a front facelock on her foe, squeezing the hold on tightly as she did so. The official dropped down to check the hold was legal as Hate tried to pull the arm away from around her throat even as she began to push upwards from the canvas. The pair rose to their feet, Storm wrenching the hold on a little tighter before Rebecka grabbed hold of her tights in order to lift the Vicious and Vivacious member off her feet and stepped towards the corner, making it a couple of steps before Michelle tightened up her grip even further, causing Hate to drop her back down to her feet only for Storm to take her down to the mat with a spinning neckbreaker.

Zack: Michelle’s finally getting some momentum going here and keeping Hate reeling. Before now, it was like watching two bulls butting heads for dominance.

Colin: Just getting Rebecka down for more than a second or two is an accomplishment. The woman is a statue, Zack.

Once more the pair started to rise to their feet again, Storm beating Hate to her feet and snapping her head backwards with a european uppercut before she grabbed hold of her wrist and fired her into the nearest corner with an Irish whip. Rebecka crashed into the corner chest first and stumbled backwards, Michelle lifting her up onto her shoulders and slamming her down into the canvas with an Olympic slam. The woman from New Orleans took a moment to come back to her knees and as she did so, Michelle took two handfuls of her hair and started to fire knees into her chest and body before she pulled her up to her feet by her hair, Valero demanding she let go and starting the count only for Storm to launch herself off her feet, flinging herself forwards and using the hair to jerk her foe off balance and slam the back of her head into the canvas. Rebecka sat up and as she did so, Storm moved to kneel behind her, pulling her arm up and out of the way before she started to fire off vicious elbow strikes into her rib cage and body.

Zack: Those rapid elbow strikes will make breathing an agonizing experience for Rebecka, not a bad idea as a way to keep a powerhouse like Becka on the backfoot.

Colin: Backfoot? I’d want her on her back every second of the match I could, she’s far less dangerous horizontal than vertical.

Again the referee called for Storm to allow Rebecka up from the canvas and started the count, getting to four only for Michelle to pull Hate upwards and again snapped her head backwards with a European uppercut before she fired her into the corner. Rebecka hit back first and the Sin City native charged in behind her to deliver a shoulder tackle into her midriff. Another trio of shoulder thrusts followed that before Storm buried her shoulder into her opponent’s gut once more and started to lift Hate upwards, sitting her on the top rope. Michelle took a moment as she told the crowd that she planned to end this match here, slapping the taste out of her foe’s mouth before she started to climb up to the top rope, making it to the middle where she went to hook Rebecka’s head only for the New Orleans based wrestler to catch her with a pair of fists into the body, following that up with a headbutt across the bridge of the nose. The Vicious and Vivacious member rocked backwards, holding onto the top rope to stay on the ropes but it got her another headbutt for her trouble that saw Michelle step backwards off the ropes, landing on her feet on the mat, holding her nose.

Zack: RIght on the nose! That’ll disorient you and make your eyes water pretty quickly too. Hate has to find a way to follow up quickly.

Colin: I’ve been hit on the nose before. It isn’t fun. Lilly tossed an umbrella to me once when I wasn’t looking.

Quickly Michelle recovered and went to step back into the corner to go after her opponent only to walk straight into a boot to the face causing her to stagger backwards. As Storm once more found her balance, Hate stood up on the top rope and launched herself off, flipping forwards as she did so to take her opponent down to the mat with a blockbuster. Rebecka rolled to the side and pushed up to her feet as Storm held the back of her neck before she started to rise too. As the pair made it to their feet, Rebecka dropped back to the ropes and caught her opponent with a running clothesline to take her off her feet. Storm rolled onto her front and pushed straight up to her knees only for Rebecka to drive a pair of knees into her chest before she brought her upwards, scooping her off her feet and body slammed her down into the canvas before she followed up with an elbow drop into her chest. Hate made the cover.

Zack: Becka’s ready to end it here. I’m not sure she’s done enough though.

One…

Tw–

Colin: You were right. Michelle likes fighting too much, she doesn’t go down easy.

Michelle kicked out and sat up only for Hate to pull her head backwards, hooking it under one arm for an inverted headlock before she started to hammer forearms down into her opponent’s chest. She landed ten blows in quick succession before she jerked Storm up to her feet, keep her head hooked under her arm as she did so before she lifted her up  into vertical suplex position, holding her there for a moment before she fell backwards, slamming Storm down chest first. The Sin City native bounced back up onto all fours and as she did so, Rebecka once more hooked her head and pulled her upright, lifting her off her feet once more and into a regular vertical suplex position. Again Rebecka held her foe upside down for a good twenty seconds, letting the blood rush to her head before she once more dropped her down backwards with the suplex. As the move landed, Hate floated over to make the cover once more, pressing her opponent’s wrists to the mat as she did so.

Zack: Stalling vertical suplex, and Hate’s waiting to hear the bell!

One…

Two–

Colin: Ouch, that’s when all the blood rushes to your head. Makes it 10x worse.

Storm kicked out once more and Hate nodded her head, acknowledging the count as she kept hold of her opponent’s wrists while she rose to her feet, pulling Michelle up with her and fell backwards into a monkey flip that sent Michelle crashing upside down into the turnbuckle pads before she slumped down onto the back of her head and shoulders. Hate came back to her feet and reversed across the ring to the opposite corner where she measured up the upside down Vicious and Vivacious member before she darted forwards, looking to drive a running knee into her body…but only got turnbuckle as Vee and Dante grabbed their client/partner by the wrist and pulled her out of the way at the last moment.

Zack: It was only a matter of time before those two made an impact on this match, wasn’t it?

Colin: Yeah, Rebecka should have called in her manager or a couple of the other Hate sisters. Shoutout to Kimmi and Crystal!

Hate reeled away, holding her knee as Vee gave Storm a pep talk, Michelle forcing herself to sit up and roll to her knees. While Rebecka still had her back towards her opponent, Storm launched herself into a chop block that took her leg out from underneath her, sending her down to the canvas hard. Rebecka reached for her knee while she was on the canvas and Michelle scrabbled towards her, grabbing hold of her leg and pinning it against the canvas before she kicked up and delivered a trio of double knee drops into the side of the knee. Storm rose back to her feet, grabbing hold of her opponent’s ankle and began to fire off kicks into her thigh and back of her kneecap before she grapevined the leg and snapped it to the side, slamming her leg into the canvas.

Zack: Michelle’s managers have clearly laid out a solid strategy for this match, which is surprising considering how annoying they are.

Colin: At least they are doing something to earn their money, I guess. I wonder how much Michelle gets of her check with two managers though.

Storm got back to her feet, still holding onto her opponent’s ankle and slid out of the ring ring, dragging her opponent with her only to snap it down on the ring apron. Michelle did it again and again before she used her grip on her opponent’s leg to roll her over onto her front, hooking the leg as she pulled her further off the apron only to slam her knee down into the thin matting at ring side with a modified DDT. The referee leaned through the ring ropes, telling Michelle to get back in the ring as Storm grinned gleefully a she saw Rebecka writhe in pain and started to pull her up from the floor only to fire her into the steel ring steps with an Irish whip causing her to crash into them knee first. Rebecka spun away, took a step before her knee buckled underneath her, sending her down to a knee. Michelle rolled back in under the bottom rope and came to her feet, the referee starting to complain at her about using the ring steps.

Colin: Complaining about rule breaking to Michelle is about as effective as arguing with a stop sign, and will get you as far.

Zack: You’ve got a point there, Colin. Not wrong at all.

Storm argued with him as Rebecka started to push upwards once more only for Dante to sneak up behind her with a chair in his hands and drive the steel edge into the back of her knee, causing her to fall forwards to the floor once more. Dante quickly spiked the edge of the chair into the back of the knee twice more before Vee stepped forwards, pulling Rebecka upwards only to lift her into place with a piledriver, Dante grabbed her feet and forced Hate downwards as Chandler fell back to deliver a spike piledriver on the outside to the former SVW Champion. As the move landed, No Holding Back charged down the aisle, causing Dante and Vee to back up quickly and round the ring, Jem and Angela following them as the two managers complained to the official. It caused the referee to dive through the ropes, getting between them and the former Unity Champions, stopping Jem and Angela in their tracks. The referee told the managers to return to their corner, as NHB tried to tell him about their antics on the outside, only for him to tell the pair that they could stay at ringside but only if they didn’t get involved.

Zack: I appreciate what Angela and Jem are trying to do here. The problem is that the referee has to see it, and can’t go on what someone says to him.

Colin: I’m glad they are out here to even the odds. Rebecka was fighting an uphill battle that I think she could take if Vee and Dante weren’t out here.

As the official was dealing with the former Champions, Vee rounded the ring and charged towards Hate, catching her with a running big boot to the head as she pulled herself up with the ring skirt to her knees, causing her to fall to the side. Dante and Vee quickly pulled the SVW Hall of Famer upwards and rolled her in underneath the bottom rope; the two managers quickly retreating to their corner as NHB stepped back and glared daggers at the Dante and Vee from the opposite side of the ring while Michelle dove into the cover and angrily slapped the canvas with her hand, demanding the count. Valero slid back into the ring and started to count the fall.

Zack: Michelle’s demanding a count and she’s finally getting her wish.

One…

Two…

…THR-

Colin: Must be the Wish Corrupter then. She got her wish, but she still didn’t get the three count.

Hate got her shoulder up before the three count could be completed and Michelle glared at the referee as she was shown the two count before floating over into the mount position to hammer away at her foe’s head. The referee called for the break and then started the count, getting to four before Michelle came to her feet and played to the crowd for a moment, getting booed by all sides except for her two colleagues at ringside before she turned towards Rebecka as the former SVW Champion pushed up onto her elbow, turning to her side. Storm skipped forwards and delivered a quick kick to the face to send back down to the mat before she began to stomp away at her body. Again the referee told her to let the New Orleans based wrestler up off the canvas and again made it to four on the count before Michelle took a half step backwards, giving the official the break he demanded only to then press her boot downwards across Hate’s throat to choke her out.

Zack: In normal circumstances, I think Michelle would have already went after the referee. But you can tell she wants that possible PHoenix title match and she won’t get it if she gets disqualified.

Colin: There’s definitely a method to her madness. Though I think there’s a lot more to be said about it…but I won’t go into that.

Again the official called for the break and was forced to use the count as Becka tried to shove the boot away from her in order to catch her breath. Michelle flirted with disqualification as she raised her foot at the last moment and reminded the official that she had until five to break the hold. Rebecka rolled to the side, gasping for breath as she did so and found herself pulled to her feet by Storm who then delivered a trio of stinging chops to the chest, forcing Hate backwards towards the ropes. Michelle reared back and delivered a fourth shot to the chest only for Rebecka to take it with a fire in her eyes, demanding another.

Zack: Look at that face! And that was the moment Michelle Storm knew….she fucked up!

Colin: We can drop f-bombs on this show?!

Storm was happy to oblige and delivered a fifth shot to the chest only for the New Orleans based wrestler to slap her own chest and tell her foe to do it once more. Storm nodded her head, telling her that if that’s what she wanted, licking the edge of her hand as she reached back for the chop…only to deliver a throat thrust instead. Rebecka gasped and choked for breath, allowing the Vicious and Vivacious member to grab hold of her wrist and send her in for the ride. Hate bounced off the ropes and came straight back into a bicycle kick to the face, dropping her to the mat. Michelle made the cover once more.

Zack: Right on the button, and Michelle’s heading to Red Alert with the win!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Colin: She’s definitely heading to Red Alert, the win part is still up in the air.

Hate got her shoulder up in the nick of time and Storm glared at the referee, demanding the three count as she slapped her hands together three times only to have the two confirmed to her. With a shake of her head, Michelle came to her feet and moved towards Rebecca’s feet, grabbing her around both ankles and applied a figure four, putting all the pressure on the knee that had been targeted earlier. Immediately Rebecka sat up, reaching for the knee with a look of pain on her face before she fell back, holding her head in her hands, shaking it back and forth in refusal as the official asked her if she wanted to quit. Michelle grinned as she saw the agony her opponent was in and began to slam her fist into her foe’s knee, telling her to submit and save her career. Still Rebecka refused and pushed up onto her palms, letting out a cry of pain and still shook her head in refusal as more blows landed to her knee. She started to rock from side to side, building up momentum as she tried to reverse the hold. Michelle though realized what was happening and started to rock the opposite way to counter her attempts to build up momentum, continuing to hammer at the knee. Hate fell backwards, shoulders landing flat on the mat and the referee started to count the pinfall.

Zack: She chopped that tree down, let’s see if she can keep it there.

One…

Two…

…TH–

Colin: I’ve seen all of Becka’s SVW matches, and Michelle’s learning what a lot of her opponents found out.

Hate rolled her shoulder and forced herself up onto her elbows once more and this time she began to push against the mat, almost swimming on the canvas as she tried to pull them both towards the ropes. Michelle tried to dig in with her hands before she again started to hammer away with her closed fist to the joint. Rebecka fell backwards once more, the referee checking the shoulders before the former SVW Champion reached back, stretching out with both hands to grab hold of the bottom rope. Immediately the official called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Storm released the submission and rolled away to the side, pushing up to her feet. The SVW Hall of Famer sat up and got a kick to the body, causing her to sit back against the ropes. Another kick to the body followed that before Michelle started to pull her upwards as she did so though Rebecka surprised her, lifting the Vicious and Vivacious member up off her feet only to slam her down into the canvas with a spinebuster, Rebecka staggering backwards and falling against the ropes, Storm arching her back up from the mat.

Colin: It’s like I said, there’s no half speed with her. Everything she does is designed for maximum impact!

Zack: You aren’t kidding either! Jesus!

Hate reached down to massage her knee, watching her opponent as she started to rise and as soon as Michelle was back to her feet, Rebecka leapt into the air and sent her back down to the canvas with a one legged dropkick to the face. The former SVW Champion rolled onto her front and reached out for the ring ropes, using them to quickly pull herself back up to her feet, still favoring her leg as she did so. Storm came to her feet at the same time and Rebecka launched herself forwards, leaping into the air and spinning her opponent around with a superman punch to the side of her jaw. The Sin City natives legs turned to spaghetti underneath her, causing her to fight for her balance only for Rebecka to spin her towards her and yank her into a short arm clothesline that almost took her head off as she flipped her upside down on the way down to the mat while Hate landed on her knees. Rebecka crawled over and threw herself into the cover.

Colin: Even bigger impact! This might actually be it!

One…

Two…

…T–

Zack: The closest fall Rebecka’s had the whole match, but Michelle’s still not ready to be put away.

Michelle kicked out and Rebecka ignored the referee showing the two count as she sat up and rubbed her kneecap once more, starting to push her way back to her feet, still favoring her leg as Storm began to sit up. Rebecka pulled her up to her feet and snapped her head backwards with a European uppercut, following it up with a second before she grabbed hold of Storm’s wrist and fired her into the ropes. As the Vicious and Vivacious member came back towards her foe, Rebecka popped her up into the air and stepped backwards, letting her foe crash chest first into the canvas, immediately bouncing back up to her hands and knees. The New Orleans native shook out her leg, taking a couple of steps as Michelle pushed up to her knees only for Rebecka to skip forwards and drive a running knee lift into her foe’s jaw, causing Storm to sit back on her ankles. The former SVW Champion pulled her up to her feet where she measured Michelle up and leapt onto her shoulders, snapping off a headscissors takedown, sending her down to the canvas where she fell over the middle rope.

Zack: A woman that size shouldn’t be able to do the things Rebecka Hate can do. She’s as agile as a jungle cat!

Colin: No kidding. I’ve never seen a woman built like that who had her agility. She could have been part of the WNBA, but you’re not allowed to slam the other team.

Hate rolled away and pushed herself up to her feet in the middle of the ring where she charged forwards and into a tiger feint kick that caught Michelle in the face, knocking her backwards and to the mat. Rebecka stepped through the ropes and played to the crowd, getting a cheer from them before she looked down at her foe, a grin forming on her face as she hopped up onto the middle rope, launching herself into a moonsault which landed perfectly. Rebecka hooked the leg as she made the cover.

Zack: Another cover by Hate, and she might have the win right here!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Colin: Becka can feel the win. It’s so close she can taste it!

At the last moment, Storm rolled the shoulder and the referee showed the two count. Rebecka sat up and asked him once more to confirm the count, getting the two shown to her once more. Hate pushed up to her feet, pulling her opponent up with her and Irish whipped her into the nearest corner. As Michelle hit the turnbuckle pads, Hate charged in after her, leaving her feet to deliver a big splash before she spun around to catch her with a spinning back fist to the jaw. That was then followed up with an enzuigiri to the side of the head. It caused Michelle to slump in the corner and Rebecka used the ring ropes to pull herself back to her feet, raising a hand in the air and whipping it around in a circle before she jerked Michelle out of the corner, hooking her head and using the ring ropes to spike her down on the top of her head head with a tornado DDT. Once more the SVW Hall of Famer made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Colin: C’mon, Becka! You got this!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: You couldn’t have gotten a paint job between the referee’s hand and the mat right there!

At the last possible second, Michelle’s shoulder came up from the canvas, the official immediately waving off the three count, showing the two and pointing at the shoulder. Hate sat up and pounded the mat in frustration as the two count was confirmed to her and she was told that the shoulder came up in time. Dante pulled himself up onto the apron and began to berate the official, drawing Valero to him as the official demanded that he disqualify the New Orleans based wrestler, complaining about a pull of the hair and blatant chokes to Storm. The referee looking at him in disbelief and tried to tell him not of that happened but only ended up with the pair trying to talk over each other. Hate pushed up to her feet and glared at Dante, stepping towards him only for him to point her out, Valero turning and telling her that he’d deal with it and she needed to back up. Hate stood her ground, staring at Dante and pulled her thumb across her throat in a slashing motion and pointed to him as the official told Dante to return to the corner…only for No Holding Back to grab a leg each and jerk him backwards off the apron to the floor.

Zack: Thank you, Angela and Jem! Feel free to clean his clock for him while you’re at it.

Colin: Do you think the people of Canada claim him as one of their own? I’d understand if they didn’t.

As he landed on his feet between the pair he immediately raised his hands, a weaselly look on his face as he explained he was only looking out for his clients best interests. And barely finished his first sentence before he stepped back smartly, pressing himself against the barrier just as Vee crashed a chair into the back of Jem’s head and shoulders, causing her to collapse face first to the floor as the referee demanded they both back up to their corners. Chandler reared back and looked to crash the chair into Angela only for the powerhouse half of NHB to raise her boot and kick the chair out of Vee’s hands. Quickly the blonde backed up, Dante already behind her and retreating while in the ring, Rebecka had turned her attention back to Michelle who was still on the mat.

Colin: You gotta love NHB! They’ve done a great job of policing this match!

Zack: Vee and Michelle both are not happy about it either.

Standing over her foe, the SVW Champion slashed her thumb across her throat and went to pull Storm upright only for the Vicious and Vivacious member to deliver a low blow to her. Rebecka dropped to one knee and Storm came to her feet, firing off the Storm Watch combination of punches which left Rebecka reeling and allowed Michelle to pull her into the Storm Warning fisherman buster DDT. As it hit Storm made the cover, hooking the leg as she did.

Colin: That was huge impact for Michelle! But I’m not sure when that count’s gonna start.

But the referee was leaning through the ropes, asking Angela who was checking on her partner if Jem was okay, the high flying member of NHB slowly starting to stir, holding the back of her head as she began to try and sit up. Vee pulled herself up onto the apron on the side of the ring and screeched at the referee, causing him to turn around and dive into position to make the count.

Zack: Michelle with the cover, and Vee has the voice of a banshee!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colin: Becka’s still in this, and you think Vee ever gets a sore throat?

Hate’s shoulder popped up at the last moment, Valero waving off the count and holding up two fingers for all to see. Storm sat up and asked for the three, glaring at him with a mix of anger and disbelief as he showed her the two and started to explain that it was only a two count. Michelle rose back to her feet and turned away, anger on her face as she stormed towards the ropes, kicking the bottom one in frustration before she turned back towards the referee and advanced upon him, forcing him back into the corner, raising her fist…and just as she started to throw it, Vee caught her arm and jerked her backwards away from him, reminding her that she could do that after the bell and pointed back to Rebecka. Michelle took a deep breath and nodded her head in agreement.

Zack: Michelle was about to strike the referee just like I mentioned earlier in the match!

Colin: That’s because this is a lot harder than she thought it was going to be. She doesn’t have to worry about getting into Phoenix contention if she gets disqualified though.

She turned back towards Hate who had made it to one knee and pulled the former SVW Champion up to her feet and set her up for the Storm Fall bull hammer. As she jerked her around to deliver the move, Rebecka ducked beneath it, causing Michelle to stumble a step or two. As Storm found her balance and turned back towards her opponent, Rebecka caught her with a kick to the gut, fed her arm between her legs and lifted her straight up before slamming her down with authority into the mat with the Kalfu psycho pumphandle slam. Hate made the cover hooking both legs as she did so.

Zack: They don’t get up from that! Rebecka nailed the KALFU!

One…

Two…

Colin: That’s how you do it! That was great, Becka!

Vee tried to slide in to grab hold of the referee’s ankle only for Angela to catch her by the ankle, jerking her back out and into a headbutt that staggered her backwards.

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the bell sounded, Angela scooped Vee up off her feet and drove her down into the floor with the Angel-driver cradle piledriver. Dante looked to be about to charge Angela as she rose to her feet, only to stop in his tracks as she locked eyes with him and instead dropped down to check on Vee. In the ring, Rebecka was pushing back up to her feet and got her arm raised by the official to the cheers of the crowd.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. REBECKA HATE!!!

Zack: With an assist by NHB to keep things even, Rebecka now has a direct sight on the Phoenix Championship currently held by Mara. That’s gonna be a bruiser of a fight when it happens.

Colin: You aren’t kidding, and I am looking forward to seeing it too. It’s been fun, Zack. Thanks for having me!

Zack: Wait, there’s still a lot more show. Who’s coming out next? ……..Oh God no!

As Hate celebrated her victory in the ring, Michelle rolled to the apron, holding her back with one hand and joined Dante who was helping Vee to her feet, explaining to Michelle what happened. The Vicious and Vivacious members staring daggers after Angela who was helping and supporting Jem as they headed up the entrance ramp. Meanwhile the crowd were cheering Rebecka in the ring as she celebrated her victory before the show cut elsewhere.

Getting the Strap

Dante: ZACK! Have you missed me?

Zack: No. Why are you here?

Dante: They were worried about the ratings, so they called in Canada’s Favorite Son. Rejoice, we’ll be together the rest of the show! It’ll be glorious!

When Breaking Point returned from the break, the booing crowd was already noticeable. And that was because standing in the ring with none other than Lacey and her manager, Kyle Kilmeade. The redhead was decked out in what looked to be a very expensive dress, and totally ignoring the crowd’s response as Kyle began.

Kyle: For the last several weeks, Lacey and I have been showing you what kind of place the current FFW Champion calls home. A hellhele called Coney Island. We showed you one of her teachers, who called her a tramp with apparently no redeeming qualities. And tonight, we don’t have a video to show you.

Zack: Thank God.

Dante: I’m gonna need you to show some decorum out here. Do you realize who that perfect creature in the ring is? She deserves your respect and admiration, hold off on the simping though.

Kyle: Instead tonight, I have gone to personal expense to bring someone here to Charlotte who knows Kelly better than anyone. A woman who couldn’t be closer to Kelly. And I’m going to ask her some tough questions so we can all see what kind of woman the reigning FFW Champion truly is. And that woman…is Kelly’s very own mother.

Zack: WHAT?

Dante: Wow, even her mother wants to throw her under the bus! This is gonna be great!

Kyle shares a grin with his red-headed client before he begins again.

Kyle: So without further ado, please join me in welcoming the mother of Ke—

Zack: We’ve got incoming!

Dante: No one invited her!

The fans came to their feet as Kelly sprinted down the aisle at top speed. Kyle quickly got out of the way as the blonde hit the ring. She launched into a Thesz press on Lacey, and started hammering right hands into the side of her head as Christian was not far behind his wife after she got into the ring. Lacey fired shots back, but not as effective since she was on the bottom.

Zack: I can’t believe they were about to bring Kelly’s mother out here to humiliate her, and this is exactly what Lacey deserves!

Dante: Bite your tongue! She didn’t invite Kelly out here, and that woman isn’t dressed for a fight! She’s in a dress!

Lacey manages to monkey flip her off, and tried to get back to her feet. Kelly hopped up quickly and went to grab her by the head until the redhead used a low blow to put her on her knees. The former Unity Champion got back to her feet, and straightened out her dress before looking to Kyle….and taking his belt off.

Zack: What is she…

Dante: Uhh..I’m not… oh,  never mind. She’s just borrowing a belt, I could have given her mine.

As Kelly tried to get up, Lacey lashed the belt across her back once and then again. The booing of the Charlotte crowd got louder as each of the shots froze the FFW Champion up. But when the redhead went to hit her with it again, Kelly caught her and snapped it over her shoulder with a judo throw. It caused Lacey to drop the belt, and that’s when Kelly scooped it up and whipped it across Lacey’s back twice. She bolted out of the ring, her mobility somewhat limited because she was wearing a dress.

Zack: Lacey doesn’t mind giving it out, but she has no interest in taking it! She can’t get out of the ring fast enough!

Dante: What do you expect? The woman is armed with a dangerous weapon!

Security began to filter out of the back, and Lacey and Kyle made sure to use them to full advantage as Kelly rolled out to the floor to go after her. The pair made sure to put plenty of the security between them and the fired up FFW Champion. Christian grabbed the microphone and went around to his wife.

Christian: Hey! If you want a shot at the champion, all you had to do was say so! We got Red Alert two weeks from tonight! You want a shot?!

He looked at his wife, who was in clear agreement as she paced back and forth.

Christian: But if you want the belt, you can get it both ways. The title’s on the line…in a strap match! What do you think, champ?

Kelly: Two weeks, Lacey. I’ve beaten you inside that ring. I’ve battered you with chairs. You want this title? Two weeks. A strap match…and I’ll whip you so often with the leather, I’ll take all the skin off your back. I’ll choke you till you look like goddamned Smurfette.

Zack: That’d be a first….a strap match for the FFW Championship two weeks from tonight at Red Alert on All Access. And what? It just got approved by the boss! It’s gonna happen! This may be one of the most emotionally charged FFW title matches in a long while! Kelly and Lacey…a strap match for the richest prize in women’s wrestling! Kelly’s had enough of the smear campaign…and when she heard they were gonna bring her own mother out here….that was it for the champ!

Dante: I’m so thrilled, Zack! My girlfriend is gonna be the next FFW Champion! Imagine the celebrations we can have!

The crowd was solidly cheering Kelly as Lacey and her manager disappeared to the back, leaving the champion still pacing on the floor. She snatched up the belt off the canvas and snapped it a couple times to make her point before the show went to a commercial for Red Alert.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 09:55:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 03:13:38 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack:  I’ve been looking forward to this one since it was announced. I think Harley is going to cause Raven a few frustrations in this match. At least compared to some of her opponents she’s faced since returning.

Dante: I kinda hope Raven eats her face personally. I never could stand Harley.

The lights go out completely as the opening of ‘Two-Faced by Shannon Taylor’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting the empty stage.

Just pull the trigger
I swear I'll never tell
I'm too sick for heaven, far too sweet to go to hell
These broken pieces just don't fit together well
I'm twisted, I'm wicked
Cursed by a double-sided spell

Smoke and pyrotechnic flames fill the stage before an unseen trapdoor in the floor opens and Raven Knight starts to rise up with her head kept lowered the entire time. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face, the expression made eerie by the light from the pyrotechnic flames giving her face a red, almost demonic glow.

But don't you dare say that it's
Too bad you're too two-faced to ever pick a side
And it's too bad you're too two-faced to make up your fucking mind
We'll split you down the middle
This will only hurt a bit
It's too hard being two-faced, isn't it?
(Too hard being two-faced, isn't it?)

Kat: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I'm seeing double, please God, let me go blind
I'm scared of nothing, it's from me my demons hide
Don't question me, my thoughts will leave you terrified
I'm psychotic, neurotic
And if I said I'm not, I lied

Raven suddenly snaps her head up, her smirk becoming a wicked grin as she surveys the booing crowd. She walks through the flames and starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Zack: Raven has been on quite the destructive warpath since she came back to FFW. If I were any of the champions in FFW, I’d certainly be keeping an eye on her.

Dante: I’d be keeping an eye on her if I was the guy cleaning up after the show. She’s dangerous, that’s what’s great about her! The only way she could be better is if she was Canadian like me.

Zack: You’re from Minnesota.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Kat: Weighing in at 122lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas where she got a fireball to the face from her opponent.

Zack: Harley has—WHAT THE HELL!?

Dante: I told you she was dangerous. Harley wanted to goof around and waste time talking to these morons. That’s what happens.

Immediately Raven shoved her back into the corner as Harley covered up and started to pummel her body with closed hand right and left hands as the referee tried to reprimand her for the fireball and pull her away to check on the New Hampshire native. Knight though shoved Pruitt backwards and pulled Shannon’s hands away from her face to deliver a head butt to the bridge of her nose before grabbing hold of the back of her head, using her hair to jerk her head down and press her foe’s eye sockets against the top rope, keeping them there and scraping them along the plastic coated steel cable as she walked her to the next corner. When they reached it, Raven shoved the flame haired woman back against the turnbuckles and this time started to fire off stiff kicks into her midsection, landing ten in quick succession before she raised her boot and pressed it against Harley’s throat to choke her out. Shannon tried to shove the boot away with no success as the referee demanded the break and started the count, threatening Raven that she’d forfeit the match before it even started if she wasn’t careful.

Zack: Forget threatening to forfeit the match. I wouldn’t even start it after that if I were the referee, and give it to Harley immediately.

Dante: What for? It was before the bell, it doesn’t count! If Harley wants to be a wuss, she can forfeit right now. I’m not sure Raven would stop wanting to beat on her though.

The Rhode Islander held her boot in place for as long as possible, almost daring the referee to follow through on her threat, only for Pruitt to shake her head and suddenly jerk Raven away from her opponent, causing her to release the choke. Shannon staggered out of the corner and along the ropes as she gasped for breath, Raven warning the referee that if she touched her again, she’d lay her out even as Pruitt reminding her that she was the authority in the ring. Knight ignored her as she pushed past the official and went back on the attack, straightening Harley up only to unload with a two handed throat thrust, that left her choking for air once more and leaning against the ropes. Immediately the Dark Raven grabbed hold of her foe’s wrist and whipped her across the ring, catching her on her return with a Thesz press. Knight landed on top of her, grabbing hold of a handful of Harley’s hair with one hand, pulling her head up from the canvas as she hammered away at her forehead with a closed fist. The referee again demanded the break, starting the count as Raven continued to test her, raising her hands to show she had relented just as the five was about to made, but still she stayed knelt over her foe’s body and a second later began to drive the point of her elbow into the forehead of the former Phoenix Champion.

Dante: Keep digging it in, Raven. You can only improve those looks, Zack: Harley has a face that’d stop a clock.

Zack: What mirror do you use?

Once more the referee started the count, getting right to the verge of five once more before Raven once more paused momentarily in her attack, rising to her feet and stepping backwards to stand between her opponent’s legs. She wasted little time in grabbing hold of her opponent’s ankles, holding her legs open and stomping down between her legs before she delivered a double leg drop and rolled away, telling the referee to check if Harley wanted to start the match as Raven came to her feet and played to the crowd who booed her loudly. Pruitt started to check on Harley, asking her if she was okay as the flame haired woman was curled into a ball, holding her face where the fireball had hit her earlier. The official checked once more as Shannon tried to push upwards, giving a nod of her head as she came to her knees. It saw Raven dart out of the corner, catching Harley from behind with a running forearm to the back of her head, causing her to drop back down from her knees to all fours.

Zack: Raven is showing that relentless streak of violence she’s known for, and Harley started this match already on the backfoot.

Dante: Harley goes through life on the backfoot. She spends her free time with Lilly and a convict, so I’ve heard.

Again the official protested, only for Raven to tell Pruitt that Harley told her that she was fine, the Rhode Islander calling for the bell herself as she demanded the referee do so. The referee stared at her for a moment before she finally, grudgingly called for the bell. As it sounded, Knight pulled Harley up to her feet only to send her back to her knees with a kesagiri chop to the side of the neck. Once more Raven pulled her opponent up to her feet only to snap the flame haired wrestler’s head back with a trio of European uppercuts before she Irish whipped her into the corner. Knight followed in right behind her foe and caught her with a corner clothesline only to pull her out of the corner into another Irish whip, sending her across the ring into the opposite turnbuckles. A moment later Knight charged in towards Shannon and caught her with a big boot to the jaw. Harley staggered out of the corner and the Providence born wrestler scooped her up off her feet to drive her down into the canvas with a power slam before she made the cover, loosely hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: This may be over already! And who would blame Harley if it was?!

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Dante: I’m kinda glad it isn’t. I want to see Raven brutalize her some more. That’s quality entertainment.

At the last second Harley got her shoulder up from the canvas and Raven stared at the official as the two was confirmed to her, giving a slow shake of her head. Knight pulled her foe up to her feet, slamming a pair of forearms into the side of her head before she once more scooped her up off her feet and onto her shoulder. The Rhode Islander headed quickly towards the corner and hurled her face first with a snake eyes into the corner, overshooting the turnbuckle and sending her forehead first into the top of the steel ring post. Shannon landed on her feet and stumbled unsteadily backwards as Raven took off across the ring, leaving her feet to deliver a running bicycle kick to the flame haired wrestler’s jaw. It sent Harley falling backwards through the ropes and to the outside. Raven grinned as she saw her opponent land in a heap and began to dust her hands off, telling the referee to hurry up with the ten count as she headed towards the opposite corner, and climbing up to take a seat on top turnbuckle, raising a hand in victory which caused the crowd to boo her loudly.

Dante: Why are they booing?! This is fantastic!

One…

Two…

Three…

Four…

Harley started to stir on the outside, pulling herself painfully up to a sitting position before she reached out for the ring skirt.

Zack: If Harley doesn’t make the count, it’s not like you can blame her. This has been a mugging that started before the bell even rang.

Five…

Six…

Seven…

The New Hampshire native used the ring skirt to pull herself upwards, slowly getting to her feet.

Eight…

Dante:

Raven dropped off the turnbuckle to her feet, raising her hands in victory for a moment as the crowd booed her loudly.

Nine…

…TE–

Zack: Harley got herself back in the ring in the nick of time. Sorry, Raven, you haven’t won a damn thing yet!

Just before the referee reached ten, Harley flung herself half under the bottom rope, causing the referee to wave off the count. Knight charged across the ring and a second later caught Harley with a baseball slide to her body, sending her back out of the ring and to the floor. This time Raven didn’t give her any chance to start to recover as she went out after her foe, quickly pulling her back up to her feet where she raked her eyes before she delivered a headbutt to the bridge of her nose. It caused the flame haired women to stagger backwards, trying to put distance between herself and the brawler only for Raven to go after her, catching up to her as she reached the ring steps and slamming her face first into the top of them. Once more the Providence native bounced her opponents head off the top of the steel steps with a sickening sound before she rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Shannon rolled away from the ropes towards the middle of the ring as Raven climbed the steps and re-entered the ring, immediately heading towards the corner where she pushed up onto the middle rope and launched herself forwards into an elbow drop straight into her opponent’s chest. Immediately she made the cover, hooking the leg albeit mostly for show than to have any real effect.

Dante: If Harley had a brain in her head, she’d stay down and ask Raven to forgive her for even showing up to the match.

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Zack: Harley’s still got some fight left in her, but you have to wonder how much considering everything that’s already happened.

At the last second Harley’s shoulder popped up from the canvas and Raven shook her head as she asked Pruitt for the three only to be shown the two. Knight once more pulled her foe’s head up off the canvas only to deliver a right hook across the jaw, followed by a second before she used the grip on her hair to pull Shannon upwards, ignoring the referee’s reprimand as she did so. Once she had the former Phoenix Champion on her feet she hoisted her onto her shoulder, setting up for the Go 2 Sleep. She took a couple of moments as she adjusted her opponent’s body on her shoulder before finally moving to execute the move, flinging her off and bringing her knee up. Harley managed to counter as she landed on her feet, just avoiding the blow to her face as she wrapped her arms around her leg and fell backwards to send Raven down to the mat with a dragon screw leg whip.

Zack: Excellent move by Harley there. I’ve seen that move do serious damage to a wrestler’s leg.

Dante: Even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while, Hudson.

Harley rolled to her front and crawled towards the ring ropes, using them to pull herself up to her knees, holding her head as she leaned forwards against the middle rope. Behind her Raven was already back on her feet and stormed towards her, forcing her head forwards and pressing her throat against the rope, grabbing hold of the steel cable beside her head, pulling upwards as she used her forearm against the back of her skull to choke her out. The official called for the break and started to count, getting right to the verge of completing the five count before Knight jerked on the rope, using it to send Harley sprawling backwards onto the mat gasping for air. Raven flipped the bird at the official as she was warning her and threatening her with a disqualification again before stepping towards the former Phoenix Champion.

Dante: Look, Raven says the referee is number one with her!

Zack: That’s how I feel about working with you actually.

Raven started to pull Harley up to her feet but as she did so, Shannon wrapped her arms around her legs, forcing herself upright and lifting Raven up into the air and was immediately off balance, falling to the side and slamming Knight into the canvas spine first. Harley sat up on the mat, still holding her head while her opponent began to rise back to her feet where she drove a boot into the flame haired wrestlers chest. Quickly Knight pulled the New Hampshire born competitor to her feet and quickly walked her into the corner where she went to drive her face first into the top turnbuckle; Harley blocking the attempt as she got her boot up on the middle rope. Raven tried again with the same result only for Shannon to fire a pair of back elbows into Knight’s head, stunning her for a moment and allowing the former Future Shock Champion to drop down to the canvas as she delivered a stunner, causing Raven to fall back to the mat holding her jaw.

Zack: Big time stunner from Harley! If she wasn’t in the condition she is now, Harley wood have made the cover by now!

Dante: You think so? I figure she’s looking for the exit right now so she can get the hell out of the arena. I don’t blame her.

Harley forced herself up to her knees and reached for the ropes, using them to pull herself quickly to her feet and turned as Knight came to her feet only for the flame haired wrestler to skip forwards and catch her with a bicycle knee to the jaw. It rocked the brawler, dropping her down to one knee for a second only to push right back up to her feet where she caught a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Knight staggered backwards, fighting for balance before Harley skipped forwards and caught her with a thrust kick into the midsection. As the Dark Raven doubled up, Shannon caught her head and took her down to the canvas with a spinning neckbreaker, falling to the mat as she delivered the move.

Zack: I give Harley a lot of credit for showing how much fighting spirit she has, given how this match started. No one would have blamed her if she decided not to continue the match.

Dante: I wouldn’t have blamed her. I’d have laughed at her though. A lot.

The former Phoenix Champion rolled through and to the ropes where she pulled herself up to her feet once more, leaning against them for a moment as Knight started to push up from the canvas only for Harley to charge forwards and caught her with a running knee lift to the jaw as she came to her feet. Raven came to her feet, holding her jaw and got sent straight down to one knee thanks to a Savate kick from Harley. Before the Dark Raven could push upwards, the New Hampshire native grabbed hold of her head and spiked her down onto the top of her skull with a DDT. Harley took a moment before she rolled over and threw an arm over her opponent’s body.

Zack: Raven got planted, and Shannon’s looking for a three!

One…

Two–

Dante: Nah, gonna take a lot more than that to stop Raven. She has killer instinct, Harley just has stink.

Raven kicked out on the two count and Harley started to pull her back to a vertical base, throwing forearms into the side of the brawlers head as she did so. As Knight got her feet beneath her she fired back with a trio of closed fists of her own, driving them into the side of the jaw. It saw Shannon reel away, taking three steps before she caught an advancing Knight with a kick to the side of the head, stopping her in her tracks before Harley followed that up with a question mark kick to the side of the head. The Providence native staggered a couple of steps which allowed the flame haired wrestler to grab hold of her wrist and fired her across the ring with an Irish whip as Raven returned, Shannon caught her and used her momentum to send her hurtling through the air and crashing into the canvas with a T-bone suplex.

Zack: Harley’s really got her mojo working now! She damn near sent Raven into orbit right there!

Dante: You need to quit fanboying out here. Take a cue from my award winning commentary

Harley rolled through to her knees behind Raven as the brawler sat up and once more she grabbed hold of her opponent’s arm, pulling it up over her head and into a wristlock. She kept the hold locked in as she rose to her feet and began to stomp down, driving her boot wildly into her opponent’s chest, shoulder and the side of her head, landing three or four before she pulled Knight up to her feet and straight into a inverted stomp facebreaker. Raven fell backwards to the mat and Harley scrambled to her feet, stepping forwards quickly only to leave her feet and land across Raven’s body with a back splash. Shannon leaned backwards, bridging up on her feet for more leverage as she hooked both legs for the cover.

Dante: She better grab some tights if she thinks she has a chance in hell here!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Zack: Raven’s still in the match. It takes a great deal to keep her down!

Raven kicked out, Harley sitting up as she did and looked towards the referee, nodding her head as the two count was confirmed and started to pull Knight to her feet and delivered a knee into the midsection. A second knee followed it and as Shannon went for a third, Raven caught her with a chop to the throat. It caused the flame haired wrestler to stumble backwards, gasping for breath as Raven took a moment before she went after her. As soon as she was within reach, Knight began to throw a stiff combination of rights and lefts into her opponent’s body, finishing off with a right hook as Shannon went to cover up, the New Hampshire born wrestler stepping backwards with each blow. As they got near the ropes, Knight hooked her head and lifted her foe up off her feet as though going for a suplex only to drop her, straddling the top rope.

Zack: OOf, that’s like a legal low blow right there. There’s no good way to land across that top rope like Harley did.

Dante: It’s smart from Raven, and the look on Harley’s face….can I have that as a wallpaper for my phone?

Harley’s eyes went wide as she grabbed hold of the rope as the Dark Raven began to shake it up down, causing her to ride it like a bucking bronco. The referee once more demanded that she stop and let Harley clamber off the ropes, starting the count and getting to four before Raven stepped backwards, hands raised as the crowd booed her loudly. It was only a moment’s respite for Shannon as Raven stepped forwards once more, grabbing hold of Harley’s hair and pulling her sideways before she dropped down to the canvas to deliver a suspended neckbreaker. Knight once more took a moment before she came quickly back to her feet and delivered a fist drop into her opponent’s face, bouncing back up to her feet and into a second fist drop before floating over and hammering away at her head with a closed fist. The official called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Knight applied a mandible claw to Harley. The flame haired wrestler grabbed the Dark Raven’s wrist and tried in vain to pull the fingers out of her mouth only for Knight to lean into the hold, pressing down on the nerve in her jaw as she did so.

Zack: One of the most revolting holds in the sport is that mandible claw. Technically it’s considered a nerve hold, which is why the referee isn’t counting her to break it.

Dante: You sound like you’re jealous. How many times have bigger guys shoved socks or something like that in your mouth growing up? They probably still do.

The official dropped down to ask Harley if she wanted to quit and got a shake of the head and a wave of the hands before she went back to trying to pull the hand away from her. Knight smirked when she saw the refusal from her foe and started to spike the point of her elbow into Harley’s forehead while still keeping the hold locked in, telling Harley she could do this all day. The referee asked the question again as Raven stopped the barrage of elbows, getting another ‘No’ indicated with a wave of the hands, causing another barrage of elbow strikes to be driven into her head - this series busting her open. Harley lay flat on the mat following the elbow strikes, the referee asking the question and barely getting any response before she checked the shoulders and started to count a pinfall.

Zack: She may be out right here….

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Dante: The referee should have just stopped the match there and handed it to Raven.

Harley’s shoulder popped up from the mat once more to stop the count, Raven firing off another series of elbows into the forehead while still torturing her with the mandible claw. Shannon kicked and bucked against the canvas, in frustration as much as anything but finally found herself able to stretch out and kicking a foot over the bottom rope. The official saw it and called for the break, using the count once more. Raven broke the submission on the verge of five, Harley rolling to her side, gagging from having the fingers shoved down her throat but a second later she found herself pulled up to her feet and walked into the corner. Raven climbed up onto the middle rope and raised one closed fist into the air as she grabbed hold of her opponent’s hair with the other, pulling her head backwards and drove her knuckles down into the cut on Harley’s head, looking to make it even wider, her few supporters in the crowd counting each punch as it landed.

Zack: This match is getting very graphic. And that’s how Raven likes it, and the handful of sicko fans who enjoy seeing her do it.

Dante: That’s the first smart thing I’ve heard you say in a long time. Why can’t you be this smart all the time?

They reached ten and Raven dropped down to her feet inside the ring, hooking Harley’s head as she did and pulled her out of the corner before taking off across the ring, building up to a sprint and slamming the top of Shannon’s head into the middle turnbuckle. The former Phoenix Champion fell backwards into a sitting position on the mat, her forehead turning into a bloody mess as she was hunched over only to be sent fully down to the canvas with a mule kick to the face from the Dark Raven while the Rhode Islander was playing to the fans. Quickly Knight climbed to the middle rope once more, looking down at Harley for a moment before she leaped off into a double foot stomp into her chest. Shannon’s body spasmed on the canvas, curling into a ball as Raven took a moment to play to the crowd, getting booed once more.

Zack: Harley’s saving grace here is that Raven is wasting a lot of time. It may give Shannon a chance to get back into this match. Big maybe.

Dante: She’s not wasting time, she’s having fun. There’s never anything wrong with having fun against a drip like Harley.

Knight turned back to her opponent, pulling her back up to her feet only to shove her back into the ropes and Irish whip her across the ring. Raven dropped back to the ropes behind her and came charging back to meet her foe as she came off the ropes herself with a kitchen sink running knee lift into her gut, flipping Harley over and down to the mat. Shannon sat up on impact, cradling her stomach before she fell to the side and Raven slid onto her knees next to her, pulling her onto her back and clawing at the cut on her head to make it even wider with a grin on her face before she pulled her foe upwards and towards the middle of the ring where she jerked her head downwards violently and into her rising knee with the Knight Fall Facebreaker knee smash. Shannon stood up straight for a moment, eyes glazed over and a second later she keeled over backwards landing on the mat with a thud. Knight swaggered towards her with a grin, confidently dropping to her knees next to her foe and made the cover, not bothering to hook the leg as Pruitt moved into position and counted the fall.

Zack: A lazy cover, to say the least. But it may actually be enough in this case.

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Dumb move, Hurls. That just means Raven gets to beat on you more. I’m here for it!

At the last possible moment, Shannon’s shoulder popped up from the canvas looking to have happened purely on instinct as her arm fell back to the canvas; the wrestler otherwise unmoving. Raven glared at the referee, Pruitt showing her the two and then as the brawler was still staring a hole through her, she slapped her hands together twice more and pointed down at the shoulder that had come up. Knight looked down at her foe who was still laid there, shrugging her shoulders as she made the cover once more, this time, pressing a hand into the shoulder that had popped up to hold it down while she told Pruitt to count again.

Dante: Yeah, tell her what to do. Referees are always morons.

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I honestly couldn’t tell you how Harley has managed to keep coming back in this match, but it’s a testament to her skills!

This time Harley’s other shoulder popped up from the mat and this time the Flame haired wrestler looked to be trying to roll to her side. Raven once more glared daggers at the the official as the two was shown to her again followed by an explanation that the opposite shoulder came up this time. Knight gave the referee an expletive laden verbal blast before she looked down at her foe, pulling the former Phoenix Champion upwards. She gave a sign to the crowd who booed her loudly as she pulled her opponent into position fo the Knight Terrors front headlock driver only for Harley to suddenly shove her forwards and off of her, rushing forwards as she did to drive Knight chest first into the ropes, bouncing her off them and rolling her up into an O’Connor roll for the pinfall.

Zack: Harley looking for a quick rollup and calling it a night! I don’t blame her a bit!

One…

Two…

…THR-

Dante: That was dumb, she’s not going to surprise Raven like this.

Raven kicked out and sent Harley falling forwards onto her knees against the ropes. Knight started to rise as Shannon used the ring ropes to pull herself to her feet and quickly hopped onto the middle rope and launched herself backwards to catch Raven with a disaster kick to the jaw, dropping her down to the canvas. Harley stumbled away as she landed on her feet, wiping at her forehead and face to try and clear some of the blood with one hand while cradling her body with the other arm . Raven started to come back to her feet and as she did so, the former Future Shock Champion skipped forwards and caught her with a superkick to the underside of her jaw. Knights legs turned to jelly, dropping to a knee for a second only to push back up and see the other buckle beneath her. Again it was only for a second before she pushed back upright and this time Harley dropped back to the ropes and put her down on the mat with a sling blade clothesline.

Zack: Harley is giving a performance I won’t forget in this match with everything she’s endured. She just won’t stay down!

Dante: Yeah, it’s starting to get annoying, isn’t it?

The flame haired woman staggered to the ropes, holding her body with one arm and leaned back against them before beginning to wave Knight up from the mat. The crowd cheering her loudly as she did. Raven started to push her way upwards slowly making it to her knees before Harley darted forwards to deliver a knee trembler to the side of her head. Harley stopped on a dime and turned back to her foe as she began to fall to the side. Quickly Shannon grabbed hold of her head, jerking her upwards and spiked her face first into the mat with a double underhook DDT. Harley sat up after delivering the move; Raven rolled to her back and the flame haired wrestler fell across her to make the cover, reaching down to hook the leg albeit not very tightly. Pruitt quickly got into position to make the count.

Zack: Raven’s head driven into the mat, and surely Harley’s about to hear the bell!

One…

Two…

Dante: She can’t beat Raven! It just isn’t gonna happen, give it up already, ya twit!

Raven’s shoulder came up in the nick of time to stop the count and Harley pushed up to her knees, looking towards the referee, asking for the three but only got two shown to her. Shannon shook her head as she asked for the three once more and got told that the shoulder came up in time. The New Hampshire native took a moment to take in the information before she started back to her feet and looked out to the crowd, putting her hands together and mimicked the mushroom cloud of an explosion, hands rising over her head. Turning back towards her foe she waved her upwards. Knight was already starting to rise and when she got to her feet, Harley immediately caught her with a flash kick to the jaw, following it up with a roundhouse kick to the temple which dropped Raven down to her knees and allowed Shannon to complete the Eruption with a thrust kick to the jaw. Knight collapsed to the mat and Harley fell on top of her, hooking both legs as she did so.

Zack: Hell yeah, there’s the ERUPTION!!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Pruitt called for the bell and Harley rolled away, resting her head against the mat for a second before she pushed up to her knees, asking for the three. The referee nodded and showed her the three before helping the former Phoenix Champion to her feet and raising her hand in victory to the cheers from the crowd while Raven pushed to all fours, holding her jaw with one hand.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… HARLEY SHANNON!!!!

Zack: I don’t think Harley has ever worked harder to get a win than this one one tonight. She deserves nothing but credit and success as a result!

Dante: Speak for yourself. Raven got robbed here, and I hope Harley eats a fireball in the future because of it.

As soon as the announcement was made, Raven pushed up to her feet and launched herself into a forearm into the back of Harley’s head, dropping her down to the mat. Raven left the ring, holding her jaw while she made straight to the back, although she had a small smile on her face as she went up the ramp. The official checking on Harley as the show cut elsewhere.

Red Alert Rundown

The show returns to the back and finds Amber Carano in front of a large Red Alert poster before she begins to speak.

Amber: Two weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access, we’ll be having the first ever Red Alert event in FFW. And I have the full card now finalized for the show including the developments we’ve already seen tonight. The main event will be a first ever for the FFW Championship when Lacey challenges Kelly KIncaid….in a strap match! The only way to win is to drag your opponent to all four corners and tap them in succession to win. The title has NEVER been on the line in a match like this, and as we have seen, the hostilities are at an all time high.

We see that graphic on the screen for the main event briefly until Amber continues.

Amber: One I’m really looking forward to is the rematch for the Evolution Championship when the record-breaking reign of Casey Atherton is put to the test against Caitlyn Storm. She earned that rematch at Sin & Sacrifice, and I think she had Casey’s number in the original match they had. This could be the night Caitlyn captures the title, or Casey’s historic reign will continue.

That match graphic shows on the screen for the fans at home and in the arena. Amber continues from there.

Amber: With all the interaction recently between NHB and Vicious and Vivacious, we’re going to see those two teams meet for the first time. The winning team will receive a Unity Tag Title match against the Midnight Storm in the new year. I’m sure Caitlyn and Mila will be keeping close tabs on that match.

The graphic for the tag match appears and Amber continues.

Amber: The titanium title is on the line too as Valerie McKinley looks to end the reign of Lilly Arthur. The No Surrender title is something Valerie has sought for a long while now, but we’ll have to see if Lilly can turn back her challenge. The last time these two were in the ring together was a triple threat match at the first Crossed Out.

After that graphic flashes away, then we see what the Future Shock spotlight match will be, which got a pop much like the other matches.

Amber: And finally, we will find out who the next challenger for Madyson Stone’s Nova title will be in the Future Shock spotlight match. Fiona O’Dalaigh will face off with Arabella Townshend to see who challenges Madyson next on the Future Shock roster. All in all, this is going to be one of the most stacked cards of the year, in my opinion. Make sure you join us on All Access, and sign up if you haven’t already. You’ll get the full catalog of FFW, SVW, and Future Shock, including their upcoming Sin City Spectacular! Stay tuned, because the main event is up next right after this.

She flashes a smile to the camera before the show cuts to an advertisement for Red Alert before the final commercial break of the show.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 09:57:30 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2022, 03:13:55 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is your Main Event of Breaking Point!!!

Zack: That was our last commercial break tonight, and make sure you sign up for FFW All Access if you haven’t so you can see Red Alert 2 weeks from tonight as well as Future Shock’s Sin CIty Spectacular 3 days after that.

Dante: I’d like to let my best pal, Adam, know that I’m available to replace Claire or you for that show in Vegas.

The lights go out completely as the opening of Legendary by Welshy Arms starts to play. A rumble like thunder can be heard, getting louder and louder until a lightning effect flashes across the stage. The lightning strikes again and again, each time catching a glimpse of a female figure descending from the rafters on a trapeze-like swing.

Take a look around me
Taking pages from a magazine
Been looking for the answers
Ever since we were seventeen
You know the truth can be a weapon
To fight this world of ill intentions
A new answer to the same question
How many times will you learn the same lesson?

I think they got it all wrong
We just gotta hold on
And on, and on, and on

The lightning strikes come to an end as the lights come back up as they do, the female figure stands up on the trapeze swing a few feet off the ground, facing away from the crowd and then backflips off it to land in a crouch with her head lowered looking at the stage.

'Cause we're gonna be legends
Gonna get their attention
What we're doing here ain't just scary
It's about to be legendary
Yeah, we're gonna be legends
Gonna teach 'em all a lesson
Got this feeling in our souls we carry
It's about to be legendary

As the word legendary is sung, Mikayla Stone leaps to her feet with her arms in the air to a pop from the crowd. She soaks it in for a second before she takes off towards the ring at a run. Conor emerges from backstage and strolls after her, not wanting to distract from Mikayla.

This is what we came for
And we couldn't want it anymore
We could never turn back now
Got to leave it all on the floor

Kat: Introducing at this time, accompanied by Conor Morrison from Salem, Oregon…...MIKAYLA STONE!

When she reaches the ring, Mikayla jumps up onto the apron and turns around to smile at the crowd before she climbs to stand on the top rope. She gives the crowd a wave and then backflips into the ring to land with a smirk. She makes her way to her corner as her music comes to an end, Conor applauding her and giving her a couple of last minute instructions.

Zack: The last time we saw Mikayla, she came within a whisker of becoming the new Phoenix Champion. I have no doubt she is still determined to get herself another shot though.

Dante: I’m sure she is, but she needs to be at the end of the line for a few years now, if you ask me.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the lights dimming. A brilliant golden spotlight focuses on the stage as the opening strains of “Massive Addictive” by Amaranthe begin to play.

“Give me purity, strength and affection
Give me lust to ignite my devotion for life
It's where beauty comes alive
Can't you see I'm a slave to the darkness
Cutting down
And I know I have done this before
As I stare into the wall
And now it's time to let it shine
Cause don't you know I'm addicted”

The curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back, his ever present smirk etched on his face. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

“Massive addictive
And suddenly I'm greatly affected
Like burning fire inside
My cyanide
Scared of losing my mind
Massive addictive
I'm totally completely afflicted
As I inspire the lie like a lullaby
Crawling around in my mind
My mind”

The pair slowly make their way down the aisle, Elizabeth’s gold and red robe flowing with each step she took, completely ignoring the fans on either side of her. As the pair walk, the spotlight changes so that the entire arena is soon engulfed in gold light.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to its normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the lights return to normal and the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Fans will remember what prompted this match after Mikayla ruined Elizabeth’s recurring segment where she teased giving random fans her number if they impressed her. To the surprise of no one, none of them impressed her and all were humiliated.

Dante: So you’re mad at her for having high standards then? What happened? She turned you down? Look, if I wasn’t taken by the perfect woman, I’d have already asked her out.

Kevin Fisk was the official in charge of the contest and told Conor and Kyle to stand on the floor in their respective corners, to stay there and to not get involved. Morrison stared hostilely at Kilmeade who ignored the Canadian as he talked last minute strategy with the Lioness before he stepped back down the steps and into the corner, Conor doing likewise. With the referee satisfied, he asked both wrestlers if they were ready to begin, getting a nod from both and called for the bell. As it sounded both came confidently out of their corners towards the middle of the ring, circling each other for a moment before Stone stopped moving with a shake of her head and raised her right hand into the air, challenging Lannister to a tie up.

Zack: Mikayla’s ready to get this match underway. She’s not here to impress Elizabeth, and I’m sure she doesn’t care about getting her number.

Dante: How do you know? Mikayla may be into girls for all we know, but I’m pretty sure Elizabeth is only interested in men.

The Scottsdale native stared at her for a moment before she stepped forwards and took hold of Stone’s hand. As soon as their fingers were interlocked, the Oregon born wrestler fired off a trio of swift, stiff kicks to her opponent’s thigh, causing the knee to buckle slightly before Mikayla took off towards the ropes, pulling Lannister with her by the arm and hopped onto the middle rope, springboarding backwards and into a Japanese arm drag. It sent Lannister rolling across the ring, the blonde using her momentum to come back to her feet but as soon as she did so, Stone rushed forwards and caught her with a leaping high knee to the underside of her jaw, causing the Lioness to drop to one knee for moment only to instantly push back up to her feet, Mikayla grabbing her by the wrist and sending her across the ring into the opposite ropes. As Lannister returned, the youngest of the Stone Sisters sent her head over heels and crashing to the mat with a monkey flip.

Zack: There was some serious height on that monkey flip. Lannister usually has a stewardess with her when she goes that high.

Dante: A million comedians are out of work, but we have you.

Again Lannister sat up as she landed and quickly started to rise only for Mikayla to backwards roll to come to her feet and leap into the air to deliver an enzuigiri to the side of her opponent’s head. Elizabeth staggered backwards a step and Stone caught her with another pair of swift kicks to the thigh, buckling her knee for a moment once more before the witch hooked her foe’s head and snapped off a suplex, dropping her back to the canvas. As soon as she landed Mikayla kipped straight back up to her feet, spinning to the side and delivered a cheerleader leg drop across the chest of the blonde before making the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Mikayla’s already looking to put down the Lioness!

One…

Tw–

Dante: She’s already taking Elizabeth too lightly if she thinks that was going to work.

Lannister kicked out and Mikayla didn’t even look for confirmation of the count as she started to pull her opponent upwards, driving open handed strikes into her body before she fired her across the ring into the corner. Stone charged in after her and caught her with a running knee to the midsection, following it up with a quick series of knees to the body before she pulled the Lioness out of the corner and drove her face first into the mat with a running bulldog. It saw the Arizona born wrestler push straight up to all fours and look to push upwards, making it as far as her knees where Stone began to unload with four hard kicks into her body then the Salem native grabbed hold of her foe’s head, pulling her upwards and spiked her face first into the canvas with a sit out facebuster. Quickly she rolled the former Gold Standard member onto her back and made another cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Mikayla landing all kinds of high impact, and here we go again with the win on her mind!

One…

Two–

Dante: And just like before, it went over like a lead balloon.

Again the Lioness kicked out as the two landed and this time she rolled off to the side and out of the ring. Kyle met her and told the referee to keep Mikayla back, Stone pushing up to her feet with a grin on her face, playing to the crowd as she got to her feet and slowly retreated back to her corner, dropping down onto her haunches, watching the Lioness as Conor gave her some encouragement.

Dante: Can someone tell me what benefit Conor offers to anyone other than holding a purse or being used as a coat rack?

On the opposite side of the ring, Kyle and his client were deep in conversation as Fisk was giving her a slow and deliberate count, telling her to get back into the ring. Finally as Fisk made it to a slow six, Elizabeth started up the steps to the apron, demanding the referee make sure that Mikayla stayed back as the youngest of the Stone sisters popped back up to her feet in the corner. Fisk looked over to her, telling her to stay back as Lannister glared at her before she quickly entered through the ropes. Stone charged towards her, only for Lannister to duck through the ropes, Stone caught her with a forearm to her abdomen and went to pull her back into the ring only for Fisk to step between them, telling the Salem born wrestler to step back, Mikayla doing as requested, backing up towards the middle of the ring where she waved Lannister towards her.

Zack: It’s clear to me that Elizabeth is trying to get Mikayla annoyed and frustrated, and wanting to have make a mistake.

Dante: Duh! Are you new here? Have you been watching these matches or playing Marvel Snap on your phone? I saw you playing it during the commercials.

Elizabeth ducked back into the ring and checked her gear as Mikayla played to the crowd as much as anything when she waved the Lioness forwards. Finally ready, Lannister stepped forwards and this time she was the one to raise her hand into the air. Stone shrugged as she stepped forwards and went to raise her hand only to feint and throw a spinning roundhouse kick. The former Gold Standard member ducked the attempted kick; Mikalya’s momentum spinning her around to face away from Lannister, allowing the blonde to catch her with a pair of kidney punches, freezing the witch for a second which saw the former Gold Standard member crash a forearm into the back of her head. Stone stumbled forwards a step before Elizabeth grabbed hold of her and snapped her back down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep.

Zack: Elizabeth finally got a foot in the door here, and this is what she does best in there. Ground an opponent and usually start working over an arm.

Dante: Hey, another intelligent comment from you tonight. Two already and it’s the last match on the show. Well done.

Mikayla rolled to the side and started to come back to her feet, Elizabeth rising with her and raked the eyes of the Salem native. Stone staggered, trying to clear her vision as she did so and that allowed Lannister to pull her forwards, grabbing hold of her head and jerking it downwards, as she brought her knee upwards. Four knee lifts to the face followed that one before she jerked the former Nova Champion into an Irish whip, sending her into the ropes and when she returned, the Scottsdale native caught her with a big boot to the face, sending her down to the canvas.

Zack: Mikayla ate a designer boot to the face by Elizabeth. The problem comes that Mikayla is hard to keep down.

Dante: I hope she gets her boots professionally cleaned. We never know where Mikayla’s face has been.

Again Stone rolled to the side and began to push upwards from the mat, only for Lannister to cut her off as she got to her knees with an elbow to the top of her head. Quickly the Lioness brought her foe up to her feet and quickly walked her into the corner, slamming her head first into the top turnbuckle four times before she stepped backwards, drove another closed fist into her kidneys before she again grabbed hold of her head and slammed her face into the middle turnbuckle four times, before she pulled her backwards with a handful of hair. Mikayla took two steps backwards holding her face only for the former Gold Standard member to use a drop toe hold to send her face first into the bottom turnbuckle. Lannister quickly popped back up to her feet as Mikayla was starting to push away from the turnbuckle only for Lannister to press down on the back of her head with her foot to press her face into the bottom turnbuckle once more before she stepped up onto the bottom rope, keeping her foot planted on the back of her head as she did and played to the crowd. The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Lannister stepped down.

Zack: Normally I call out talent for wasting time, but Elizabeth made sure to be underhanded while she did it.

Dante: Yeah, that’s called doing the smart thing, Zack. Plus it’s Mikayla, witches are subhuman.

The Lioness stooped and pulled Mikayla upwards, only to drive a forearm right into the bridge of her nose before she scooped her up onto her shoulder and took off across the ring, dropping the youngest Stone sister face first into the turnbuckles right in front of Conor with a snake eyes. As the Salem born competitor stepped backwards, holding her face in her hands, Lannister hopped up onto the middle rope and launched herself backwards into a disaster kick, catching Mikayla in the face and sending her backwards down to the mat. Once more Stone rolled onto front and before she could push herself upwards, the former Gold Standard member caught her with an elbow drop between the shoulder blades which allowed the technician to grapevine the brunette’s arm as though looking to apply a crippler crossface but instead of gripping her underneath the chin, the Lioness fish hooked both sides of Mikayla’s mouth and pulling back viciously, causing Stone to kick her feet against the canvas in pain.

Zack: Lannister using a fish hook. That won’t win her a match, but it’ll let her have fun at Mikayla’s expense.

Dante: If you can have fun in there, I say go for it. Especially if it’s at the expense of a Stone sister.

The referee demanded the break and started the count, Lannister telling her opponent she’d make sure no-one would ever want her number again; that she’d make the elephant man look like a pin up compared to Mikayla by the time she was done. As the official got to four, the former Gold Standard member released and pushed up to her knees, hands raised to show the referee that she’d broken only to slam an axe handle to the back of her head as the Stone sister pushed up to all fours. It caused Mikayla to fall back to the mat and this time Lannister used two handfuls of hair to grind and grate her foe’s face against the canvas. It caused her to get another reprimand from the official for her using the hair, the count starting and again getting to four before Elizabeth released for a second then grabbed another handful, pulling Mikayla’s head up from the canvas far enough that she could lock in a headlock as the crowd booed Lannister loudly.

Zack: To the surprise of very few, you can tell no one here in Charlotte is a big fan of Elizabeth Lannister.

Dante: Who cares if the people here in this rat hole like her? I think Elizabeht is a fantastic athlete, not to mention a perfect 10.

Slowly the former Nova Champion started to push upwards from the mat, forcing her way back to her feet; the Lioness keeping the hold applied as she did so, wrenching it on tighter as they made it to a vertical base before she punched Mikayla square in the nose, releasing the hold as she did so. Stone staggered backwards and Elizabeth grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her into an inverted stomp facebreaker. As Mikayla fell backwards to the canvas, Elizabeth scrambled and dove on top of her, hooking her leg as she did so and pressed her forearm across the bridge of her nose for the pinning combination.

Dante: I like that pen, and it can only improve Mikayla’s looks.

One…

Two…

…T–

Zack: Mikayla is not at all easy to put away. You can see her match with Mara two weeks ago to see how difficult it was for the Phoenix Champion.

Mikayla kicked out of the pinning combination and Lannister started to scrub her forearm back and forth across her foes nose and eyes as she confirmed the two count with Fisk. Nodding her head as he showed her the two count once again, Elizabeth started to pull her opponent upwards to her feet only to whip her into the corner. Quickly the Lionness darted in after her and left her feet to catch her foe with a big splash, landing on her feet only to spin around and catch Stone to the side of her head with a spinning backfist. The founding Gold Standard member then pulled her foe out of the corner and pulled her head downwards as she started to fire off a series of European uppercuts into her face while walking her back to the middle of the ring. When they got there, the self proclaimed hottest woman in FFW, hooked her opponent’s head and lifted her up vertically, holding her there for a moment or two before slamming her down into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow.

Zack: Elizabeth borrowed a page from the reigning Evolution Champion, and she may just be underestimating Mikayla.

Dante: More people should copy Casey. There’s no one who has been a better Evolution Champion than her, and I’d say that even if I wasn’t her manager.

Lannister knelt up and played to the fans for a moment, causing them to boo her loudly as Mikayla rolled over and sat up, holding her face as she did so. Elizabeth grinned as she moved behind her, dropping to one knee as she pulled her opponent arms apart to expose her face, hooking one behind her knee as she held the other out of the way to stop her from defending herself as she started to drive the point of her elbow into her face. She landed ten elbow strikes before she pulled Mikayla up to her feet and sent her in for the ride, catching her on her return and dropping Stone face first into the mat with a flapjack, the witch bouncing up to all fours.

Dante: If Conor was a good trainer, he’d know when to throw the towel in for his pupil.

Zack: You are severely underestimating Mikayla, but what else is new!

Lannister rose back to her feet and strolled over to the ropes, standing on the bottom one and leaning over to ask if any of the men in the crowd would like her digits or the ones from the Troll doll on the mat before she hopped back off and turned to face her foe. Stone was slowly pushing herself upwards, the Lioness waving her back to her feet before she charged her, looking to catch her with a Yakuza kick. Mikayla ducked underneath the boot though and before Elizabeth could react, Stone rolled her up with a schoolgirl pinning combination.

Zack: Stone looking to scoop the win right from under Elizabeth’s nose!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Dante: I knew she wasn’t going to keep Elizabeth down right there!

The founding member of the Gold Standard kicked out and rolled back to her feet as Mikayla also made it back to a vertical base and the Salem born wrestler left her feet to catch her with a dropkick to the chest. It sent the Lioness stumbling backwards and Mikayla charged her, leaving her feet and hooking her head before she fell backwards to spike the blonde on the top of her skull with a jumping DDT. Stone made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Dante: And this isn’t going to work for Mikayla either!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Zack: Elizabeth isn’t ready to call it a night. Kyle looked like he was starting to sweat over there.

Lannister kicked out again and Mikayla quickly pulled her up to her feet and fired her across into the Lioness’ own corner. Elizabeth hit the turnbuckles back first and a moment later, Stone followed in behind her and stepped onto the middle rope where she caught her with an enzuigiri to the side of the head. The Arizona wrestler stepped unsteadily out of the corner and was taken down to the canvas by a hurricanrana from her foe. As it landed, the former Nova Champion didn’t bother trying to make the pin and instead climbed to the top rope where she measured the blonde up then launched herself off in a shooting star senton…and only got canvas as Kyle pulled Elizabeth out of the way and into the corner.

Dante: Kyle is such a caring manager. He reminds me a lot of myself.

Conor shook his head and advanced around the ring, heading towards Kyle who retreated, holding up his hands as he told the big man he only touched his own client which did nothing to slow the Canadian as he pointed to Mikayla holding her back and with a look of pain on her face as she was sat up on the canvas. Kyle made a complete circuit of the ring and started to back up the ramp, Conor standing at the bottom as he told the manager to stay there before he turned back to the ring and began to try and rally Mikalya as she was pushing up to her feet only for Lannister to send her backwards into the corner with a release German suplex. As Stone sat hunched over in the corner against the bottom turnbuckle, Lannister pushed up to her knees and launched herself forwards into a pair of European uppercuts to her face before using the ropes to pull herself back to her feet. The Lioness grabbed hold of the top rope and started to stomp down rapidly on Mikayla’s chest and face. The referee called for the break and used the count, getting to four before Lannister backed up, arms raised as if in proof.

Dante: Take all that count you want, Mikayla. It’s not illegal till the referee gets to five.

Zack: Thank you for that pearl of wisdom.

It proved to only be a momentary relief for Mikayla before Elizabeth stepped back into the corner, pulling her back up to her feet and underhooked her arms  before driving her into the canvas face first once again with a double underhook DDT. As it landed, the former Gold Standard member rolled her opponent to her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: One of Elizabeth’s favorite moves right there, and it might be just what she needs to put Mikayla away!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Dante: C’mon! That was a three! I had a three count in my mind, what’s wrong with this referee?

Mikayla’s shoulder came up before the three could come down and the Lioness shook her head as she was shown the two by the referee once more. She pulled her foe up to her feet and snapped her head back with a series of stiff European uppercuts to her jaw before she pulled her forwards and into a reverse STO, once more driving her opponent face first into the canvas. Again the Arizona native rolled her opponent onto her back and floated over into the mount position and started to fire off right hands into her face, hammering away at her as the official called for the break and started the count. Once more he got to four and Lannister started to pull Mikayla upwards and yanking her head back by the hair, showing it to the camera and playing to the crowd as she did so, asking them if the Oregon native was starting to look like a Picasso yet; if she’d developed a Roman nose - was it roamin’ all over her face? Then Elizabeth delivered a headbutt to the nose once more.

Zack: Elizabeth is doing her own commentary in there, and she’s clearly having a good time at Mikayla’s expense.

Dante: Good for her. I’d rather be calling this match with her anyway. She’s much more interesting.

Stone reeled away, holding her face once more as she turned her back on her opponent and Lannister gave a signal to the crowd before she went to lift her foe off her feet and went for the #HearMeRoar wheelbarrow facebuster only for Mikayla to rear up, reach back and grab hold of Elizabeth’s head as she countered into a bulldog. Quickly the former Nova Champion forced herself back to her feet as the former Gold Standard member came to one knee and was met with a snapped off kick to the chest, followed by a second and then a knee lift into her jaw. It brought the Arizonan to her feet only for her to instantly get dropped back down to one knee as Mikayla caught her with a flash kick to the jaw. A roundhouse kick to the side of the head followed that one, causing the Lioness to wobble, reaching out to the mat to stay upright and Mikayla caught her with a shining wizard to the side of the head, dropping her to the canvas as Stone landed on her front.

Zack: Lannister’s gray matter just got scrambled right there! Mikayla is deadly with her strikes!

Dante: Yeah. If the strike doesn’t get you, I’m sure the smell of sulfur will.

Mikayla took a couple of seconds before she started to push up onto her palms, the crowd cheering her loudly as she did so. Stone looked behind her and saw that her opponent was sitting up which caused Mikayla to slide towards her and catch her with another pair of kicks to the side of the head, dropping her back to the canvas. Mikayla rolled to the side, all the way to the ropes and pulled herself up as Lannister herself was starting to rise and Stone rushed towards her, catching her with a running knee lift to the underside of her jaw, causing the blonde to sway backwards for a couple of moments before she continued to push upwards from the canvas. The former Nova Champion measured the Lioness and as she got her feet underneath her, Stone leapt upwards and delivered an axe kick to the back of her head. It dropped Lannister down to all fours and Mikayla hooked her arm before rolling her over into a magistral cradle pinning combination.

Zack: Nice cradle from Mikayla, is that gonna spell the end for Lannister tonight?

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Dante: The answer to your question is no. It was always no.

Elizabeth kicked out in the nick of time and rolled backwards onto her knees as Stone confirmed the count with the referee, nodding her head as she came to her feet and stepped forwards, delivering a bionic elbow into the top of her head. Again it saw the blonde rock backwards and Mikayla used this to her advantage as she pulled her foe up to her feet and Irish whipped her across the ring into the corner. Quickly she followed her in and delivered a shotgun dropkick into her chest before she rolled backwards, coming to her feet, holding her face for a moment as she did so before she looked to jerk Lannister out of the corner towards her, lifting her up off her feet, using the momentum to spin her around and drive her down into the canvas with an Alabama slam. Quickly she hooked both of her foe’s legs and rolled through into jackknife pin attempt.

Zack: High and hard impact off that Alabama Slam! Is Elizabeth out cold?

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Dante: Of course not, don’t be an idiot. I realize it’s a terminal condition in your case.

This time the Lioness shot her shoulder up from the canvas and rolled to the side, Mikayla doing likewise as she looked to the referee, holding three fingers up. The referee shook his head and showed her the two, pointing down at the shoulder. Stone nodded in acceptance of the count and pushed up to her feet, holding her face again and checking her nose for a moment before she turned towards the corner and climbed up to the top rope where she waved her opponent upwards. Elizabeth pushed upwards, getting to her feet before Mikayla launched herself off and drove Lannister face first into the mat with a leg drop bulldog. As the Scottsdale born wrestler rolled to her back, the former Nova Champion popped back to her feet and launched herself into the air only to crash down on top of her foe with a standing shooting star press. She hooked the leg for the pinfall.

Zack: A gorgeous shooting star press from Mikayla! That might do it!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Was the referee fast counting that?! That should have been a one count!

Again Lannister got her shoulder up in the nick of time; the official immediately waving off the three and throwing up the two to the timekeeper and ring announcer. Mikayla looked up at him, asking for the three but had the two shown to her again as he told her it was close but the shoulder definitely came up. Stone nodded her head in acceptance and came to her feet. She played to the crowd for a couple of moments before she turned back to face Lannister. The Lioness was slow in rising, taking a couple of moments before she came to her hands and knees and again took a couple more seconds before she pushed up to one knee. As she began to come to her feet, Stone took off towards the ropes, bouncing off them and came back into a handspring stunner - the Smoke and Mirrors…

Dante: She’s going for SMO–AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

…Only for Lannister to plant her feet, catching the Salem native around the waist as she did so, holding Stone up to block the move before the Lioness managed to counter into the #HearMeRoar, sitting out as she delivered the wheelbarrow facebuster and falling backwards to the canvas, trying to catch her breath as did so.

Zack: Mikayla needs to collect herself as soon as possible, and that’s what she’s trying to do. You can’t give Elizabeth a second if you can help it.

Dante: Elizabeth is already leagues ahead of her in the ring, so it’s a moot point really.

Lannister had a look of anger on her face as she sat up and moved backwards, grabbing hold of the rope and pulling herself upwards. While she did so, Mikayla pushed up to her hands and knees, holding her face and then continued to push up. Slowly Stone made it the rest of the way to her feet and turned towards Elizabeth who caught her with the Kingslayer reverse roundhouse kick. Mikayla collapsed to the canvas and Elizabeth fell on her for the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: KINGSLAYER!! I think it’s over right here!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: This referee is clearly biased! I had a three count on my score card!

Zack: What score card?!

This time Stone got her shoulder up from the mat at the last moment and Elizabeth glared daggers at the referee as she was shown the two, slapping her hands together three times only for the official to tell her it was only two and the shoulder came up before the three. She shook her head at him, demanding the three once more only for Fisk to make it absolutely clear that his decision was final and he was absolutely certain that it was only a two count because the shoulder came up. Still the Lioness shook her head but argued no further as she instead pulled her opponent upwards, hooking her leg and lifted her upwards, only for the former Nova Champion to flip backwards to land on her feet. As she did so, she flung herself at her opponent and took the Scottsdale native down to the mat with a diving clothesline, landing on her hands and knees while the blonde landed on her back.

Dante: Mikayla, it’s not too late to tell the referee you want to quit and let Elizabeth have the win.

Zack: Oh would you shut up?!

Lannister quickly started to push upwards, trying to get back to her feet to regain her advantage. As she did so, Stone launched herself out of the three point stance, like a runner coming out of the blocks, hitting the ropes and as she bounced back, she threw herself into a handspring stunner, connecting with the Smoke And Mirrors perfectly. Elizabeth bounced high into the air as the move landed and landed on her back, Stone diving on top of her to hook both legs tightly in the cover.

Zack: A little SMOKE & MIRRORS for the Lioness! Has Mikayla sealed the deal?!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: That was a fast count if I ever saw one! Mikayla had some tights too.

Mikayla sat up as the count was completed, holding her face and rubbing her jaw for a couple of moments before she started back to her feet, Conor pulling himself up onto the apron and stepping over the top rope to help her the rest of the way up. Fisk raised her hand and pointed to her as the winner of the contest.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. MIKAYLA STONE!!!

Zack: Well done to Mikayla on a hard fought win! Fans, make sure you join us for Future Shock’s 12th anniversary throwback show this Tuesday night! And we’ll see you at Red Alert two weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access!

Dante: I may be calling both of those Pay Per Views, wouldn’t that be awesome? All Access subscriptions will skyrocket!

Lannister rolled out of the ring, holding her head and was met by Kyle who checked that she was okay while he glared daggers at Conor and started to complain to the referee who rolled his eyes at Kilmeade. Meanwhile in the ring, Mikayla celebrated her victory, the crowd cheering her loudly as the show faded off the air.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 09:58:47 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: