Femme Fatale Wrestling
January 29, 2023, 01:25:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 125 (Throwback Show)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 125 (Throwback Show)  (Read 55 times)
Samantha Star
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
« on: November 08, 2022, 05:44:54 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break, and finds Lexi back in the ring for the final time tonight ready to begin the introductions.

Zack: This has been one wild night on Future Shock between that street fight and the tag title match we just saw. Now we’re about to give the fans a Pay Per View main event that they wanted to see.

Claire: We’re about to see two competitors right at the peak of the powers and with all the momentum behind them go one on one here in a Champion vs Champion main event. It’s been a scintillating prospect ever since the results of the poll were announced.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with TV time remaining, and it is a Champion versus Champion match!

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is the reigning FFW Future Shock Champion “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for her opponent to arrive.

Zack: Jacqui captured the Future Shock title at Unstoppable this past july, and that was her first title ever in Future Shock too. She’s match after match with Sydney Christensen to successfully retain it. And now, she could end up finding herself the #1 contender to another title….easier said than done though.

Claire: It was the only title Jacqui wanted, the one she has chased and believed was her right and her destiny to hold from the second she made her debut in Future Shock. She finally achieved that goal following her Global Wars victory. Tonight, though, she goes up against a woman who has had a year that even the industry’s very best would be jealous of. This is going to be another step up and another challenge for her to conquer.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her title high up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Lexi: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England, the reigning FFW Pure Champion … she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. She raises the title in the air again, before leaning over the top rope to share a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: On the last episode of this show, Missy ended a five plus year drought of matches on Future Shock when she faced Sienna. She won that match, just like she has against Hall of Famers like Shaw and Scarlett Kincaid. I’m not a betting man, but if I was, I’d find it hard to bet against the Pure Champion.

Claire: It would be a very brave woman to bet against Missy. She’s been turning away Hall of Fame talent all year; she’s been undefeated since losing the FFW Championship to Kelly Kincaid and has shown that she can win matches in a multitude of different ways. I’m not sure if there’s anyone who can stop her in the form that she’s been over the last eleven months.

As Missy hands the Pure title to Christian, Jacqui hands her Future Shock Championship over to Lexi as she leaves the ring. There’s a loud buzz from the crowd as the two women approach each other in the center of the ring. Jacqui, being the taller of the two women, looks down on Missy and points over to where Lexi is sitting with her title on the desk. The Aussie tells Missy that she’ll never be a Future Shock Champion as long as she has the title.

Zack: Jacqui’s already talking some smack, Claire. I’m not sure I’d be throwing down a gauntlet like that, especially with Missy already in Global Wars next year and in the ring with her right now.

Claire: Not at all, you’re only going to fire her up and when you do that, we’ve seen Missy elevates her game to another level. Tonight she could book herself a shot at the Future Shock Championship.

Missy remained quiet, letting the Future Shock titleholder continue to talk. Jacqui informed Missy that she wasn’t going to win Global Wars. That she wasn’t going to ever challenge her for the Future Shock title, and tonight was going to be where the streak ended. Missy inhaled deeply as she took all this on board, but it only got worse when Jacqui went to slap her across the face. But the Brit caught her hand, allowing Jacqui to jam a thumb in her eye with the free hand. That’s when the Aussie started landing left hands to the side of her head to disorient her. Several chops backed Missy into the ropes before Minogue whipped her across for the ride. She went for a discus clothesline on the rebound, but the Pure Champion ducked it and stopped right behind her. When Minogue turned around, Missy shook her head and used a headbutt to her face to follow. She unloaded with a fast clip of right hands before executing a lungblower that sent Minogue rolling into the ropes.

Zack: All that trash talking did was exactly what you said, Claire. It just fired Missy up and pissed her off, and no doubt made her even more determined to be the Future Shock Champion next year!

Claire: Now Minogue is finding out why Missy has earned so much respect from her peers and why none of them enjoy facing her in the ring.

Minogue got to her feet, but Missy was already en route towards her with a running forearm to the side of her head. She was still holding her face where the headbutt landed, and Missy pulled her head down to drive knees into that same area repeatedly. It staggered the Aussie backwards a couple steps before Missy hit the near side ropes and came back with a running neckbreaker to put Minogue down. She quickly got back to her feet, watching as the Future Shock Champion was getting up again. And a left hook to the jaw dropped her back to a knee as Missy looked back to her manager, telling him that felt good.

Zack: Missy would get in trouble for throwing those punches in a Pure title match, but it’s not on the line… and she’s obviously missed throwing them!

Claire: She’s got excellent technique and you can see that they’re taking their toll on Jacqui in the early going. If Minogue can’t turn this around then she might find her title on the line against Missy sooner that later.

The Brit yanked her back to her feet, and hurled her into the corner. She followed in after her with a corner clothesline, and began unloading with more punches. It was almost as if she had been saving them up since becoming Pure Champion as a flurry of body punch combinations landed. She stepped back and landed a rising uppercut to the chin, sending Jacqui reeling before she pulled her out of the corner with a fireman’s carry slam.

Claire: That’s a big slam from Missy and she’s showing Jacqui that she has a number of weapons in her arsenal to beat her if needed.

Zack: That uppercut reminded me of playing Punch-Out back in the day, but Little Mac would never be a match for the Pure Champion.

Minogue started to rise again, and Missy was right on top of her with a running kneelift to the face that sent her backwards. The Brit charged towards her with a shotgun dropkick that nearly sent the Future Shock Champion through the ropes, and Missy made sure she went through them after a Superman punch to the jaw that sent her out to the apron and then the floor. Christian watched from around the corner with a grin, asking Jacqui if she was sure Missy could never take the title from her.

Claire: Jacqui might want to take full use of the count here. Plan A isn’t working at all…unless it was to get her ass kicked and lure Missy into a false sense of security.

Zack: I’d call it a genuine sense at this point. I think Plan A may have been to try intimidating Missy. Well…that never works, no matter who it is. I truly believe she’s fearless.

Jacqui pulled herself onto the apron, and Missy was quick to greet her. But the Pure Champion ended up getting her head snatched into a stun gun that saw Jacqui drop back to the floor. That choked the Brit up and caused her to start coughing before the Future Shock Champion slid back into the ring. A running high knee to the back of her head landed before Jacqui snatched her into a trio of rolling German suplexes. She reconfigured as she pulled her up for the fourth time, and planted Missy with a gutwrench suplex.

Zack: She might have heard you, Claire. Jacqui took the count as much as she needed, and now look at her. She’s got the Pure Champion down, she has to stay on her. I wouldn’t give Missy a second of respite if it were me.

Claire: No, we’ve seen what happens when you give Missy an opening and it was not at all good news for Jacqui. If she really wants to end the streak and shut the door on her, then she has to stay on top of her and smother her.

Missy was beginning to rise, and caught a forearm to the back of her head that sent her forward a couple steps. Jacqui shoved her chest first into the ropes, and connected with a kidney punch before snatching her arms into a cobra clutch. Minogue immediately pulled her away from the ropes and began shaking her body back and forth like a bear that caught a fish in its mouth.

Zack: The Future Shock Champion isn’t looking for a pinfall, she wants to put Missy to sleep with this cobra clutch. If she can get her down on the mat, it makes the job a lot easier.

Claire: Yes it would and that might well be for the best for her. After all, Missy is a highly skilled technical wrestler and more than capable of countering and reversing this hold if given the opportunity.

Jacqui continued to shake her before Missy was finally slumping forward a little as a result. The Brit tried moving forward, only for Jacqui to drag her backwards. Missy’s view obstructed so Christian could be heard shouting to her, “Go to your left…shortest distance to the ropes.” He said it a couple times before the Future Shock Champion told him to shut his mouth. Missy followed the guidance though and managed to turn to her left before she started trying to reach out for the ropes.

Claire: Christian is certainly earning his money and this shows that a good manager can be worth his weight in gold. And doesn’t have to bend or break the rules to be effective.

Zack: Absolutely right, Claire. There’s no rule or issue with talking to your client during a match. And that’s all he’s done so far, unlike several others you and I could name.

Missy took a step forward with her free arm out, trying to find the ropes. Christian moved around to that side of the ring with the Pure title in his hand, telling her how many steps more she needed. “3 big steps…c’mon, 3 big steps and you’re there!” Jacqui again told him to shut up, but he didn’t listen. Missy lunged forward and made two steps before extending her arm again. “1 more…1 more step forward. And you’re there!” The hold was taking serious effect at this point as it looked like Jacqui was holding her up. Minogue tried to step on the back of her leg to bring her down, and Missy stumbled forward and made it to the ropes as a result. Referee Jennifer Stringer demanded the break, which Jacqui gave at a four count as Missy slumped over the middle rope.

Claire: Missy made it and lives on this match thanks to Christian’s advice. That, though, might have only delayed the inevitable looking at the effect the hold has had on the Pure Champion.

Zack: She was in that hold for some time, and it never takes very long for the effects of it to start sinking in either. Sure, she’s in the ropes but there’s nothing stopping Jacqui from fixing that.

As Missy tried to pull herself together over the middle rope, Minogue took off for the far side and landed a leg drop across her back to strangle her over the rope. She yanked her up with another rear waistlock, this time using a German suplex into the corner that folded Missy up on the canvas when she landed. Her upper body lay against the bottom turnbuckle as Jacqui hit the ropes again, this time to connect with a running hip attack to the champion’s head. She dragged her away from the corner by the foot and dropped down to go for the cover.

Zack: Jacqui has knocked Missy for a loop with her offense, we may be about to see what I feel is an upset!

ONE!!

TWOO!!

T-NO.

Missy kicked out after the two landed, and Jacqui got back to her feet. She watched as the Pure Champion tried to get up to all fours before hammering her back with double ax handle blows. She finally pulled her head between her legs, and delivered a running turnbuckle powerbomb that crumpled Missy against the corner.

Claire: Jacqui’s using every part of the ring as a tag team partner at the moment and all Missy can do is go along for the ride here and hope she finds an opening to turn the tide.

The Pure Champion grabbed the ropes to pull herself to her feet before Jacqui caught her with a running clothesline that almost sent her to the floor. But Missy managed to land on her feet. And when Jacqui turned to see where she was, the Pure Champion surprised her by applying a tarantula in the ropes! The fans came to their feet as Missy had it locked in, but Stringer started counting before she let go at the last possible second. Minogue dropped to her knees in the ring. And Missy did the same on the apron.

Zack: That’s something I don’t recall ever seeing Missy use. But it got Jacqui off her for a moment, which is what she needed to try to get her marbles together.

Claire: Missy is certainly reaching deep into her bag of tricks to stay in this against the Future Shock Champion, showing off all the wrinkles that comes with all the years of experience she has in this business.

Jacqui was starting to rise first, but Missy wasn’t far behind her. The Pure Champion hopped up onto the top rope to catch the Aussie with a springboard blockbuster as she turned around. The fans came to their feet as she lunged across her for the cover!

Zack: A blockbuster off the rope, Jacqui never saw it coming!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NO.

Jacqui’s shoulder came off the mat as the three was coming down. Missy rolled away from her and began to use the ropes to help her get back to her feet. The Boston crowd was entirely behind her as they chanted her name. When Missy spotted the Future Shock Champion on all fours, she bolted towards her to deliver her curb stomp!

Claire: You can see how much Jacqui has taken out of the Pure Champion. Missy knows it too and is looking to end this one!!

Missy then headed for the corner as fast as she could, which wasn’t all that fast at this rate. She started to climb towards the top rope. And when she got there and turned around, Jacqui was already up and hit the nearby ropes to cause Missy to straddle the turnbuckle when she lost her balance. The fans didn’t like that at all as Minogue tried to get herself together before climbing up with her to deliver a superplex! She rolled over and draped an arm across Missy’s body before Stringer made the count!

Zack: From stem to stern with those two shots, Jacqui’s gonna earn a Pure title shot!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOO!

Missy’s shoulder came up again before the three, and Jacqui was starting to talk to herself angrily as she made it back to her feet. She started waving for the Pure Champion to get up, which Missy was in no particular hurry to do.

Claire: Jacqui thought she had it right there, but she’s learning the same lesson Kelly Kincaid, Shaw O’Neal, Crystal Hilton and Scarlett Kincaid all learned - Missy is a thousand times tougher than she looks.

Missy finally got to a vertical base as the referee was counting her down. Stringer had gotten to six before she was up, and Jacqui ducked her head down and scooped her onto her shoulders. The fans recognized that immediately as Jacqui reached up to grab Missy’s hand….but Missy countered with a reverse hurricanrana that spiked the Future Shock Champion on top of her head before they both collapsed to the mat.

Zack: Jacqui was looking for the FALL FROM GRACE…but Missy had seen that movie before and drove her into the mat. Now as slow as it is, we have a race to see who can get up first.

Claire: The referee knows that the fans want to see a winner tonight, they’re getting a lot of leeway and whoever makes it upright first will be in prime position to win tonight.

Both women began to show signs of life as Stringer got to seven. But it was Missy who was vertical first, but Jacqui was only a second behind her. As soon as the Future Shock Champion got her feet under her, Missy charged her with a knee to the body that doubled her over. She quickly grabbed one hand and yanked her forward into a bull hammer elbow that dropped Jacqui to the canvas.

Zack: I haven’t seen an elbow thrown like that since my wife did it! That could be the knockout shot Missy was needing, but she’s not going for the cover.

Claire: It might well be a knockout shot but I think Missy is showing the Future Shock Champion a whole lot of respect here and wants to make absolutely certain that she has the win in the bag here right now.

She watched for a few seconds as Jacqui once again began to stir on the canvas. The Pure Champion hit the ropes again, connecting with a second curb stomp to the back of Jacqui’s head. Missy stumbled towards the corner, and made her way up top for the second time in the match.

Zack: That’s usually the setup for the frog splash, but it didn’t work out well the last time she tried it. We’re about to find out how cognizant Jacqui is right now in a matter of seconds.

Claire: If Missy can land it, you have to believe that she’ll be just three seconds from victory tonight.

Missy finally got into position, and immediately came off the top rope with her frog splash. It landed perfectly on target, causing the brunette to bounce off the mat before she landed again and hooked both legs for the cover.

Zack: LI’L MISS MISCHIEF!! They don’t get up from that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-What?!

Jacqui’s shoulder spasmed on the mat, and the referee waved off the count. Missy looked up to her as Jacqui still hadn’t moved hardly at all. The Pure Champion held up three fingers, but Stringer insisted it was only a two.

Claire: I’m not sure even Jacqui knows that happened there. It was pure instinct from her. She heard the three coming down and her shoulder just came up! Some things just can’t be taught.

Missy got back to her feet, and returned to the corner again. She made her way to the top rope a bit more quickly the third time, and came off with the frog splash again…except she kept her knees tucked when she landed! They both went crashing into Jacqui’s body before Missy hooked the leg for the cover!

Zack: Jesus….she kept her knees tucked! That’s as devastating as anything I’ve seen!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell that time as Christian was already heading up the ring steps. The British brunette got her hand raised as she sat up on her knees to a pop from the Boston crowd.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall…………………MISSY!!!

Claire: A big win for Missy tonight. Her first chance against a Future Shock Champion and she picks up a win. Surely that’s got to put right in the hunt for a title shot against Jacqui Minogue!

Christian stepped through the ropes and immediately helped the brunette back to her feet. He shared a great deal of praise with her before returning the Pure Championship to her.

Zack: I’d think so too, Claire. If nothing else, this will cement her as a heavy favorite to win Global Wars next year! Tonight was put together by you, the fans! This was practically a Pay Per View, the next show will be! The SIn City Spectacular live from Vegas two weeks from tonight!

Claire: It could well make her entry into Global Wars redundant. Though, Jacqui did come close tonight to ending the streak. I’m sure she’ll have learned a lot from this match and next time, she’ll be a hole different challenge for Missy to overcome.

Zack: What a night it’s been! Congratulations to Future Shock on its 12 year anniversary! Thank you for joining us and helping make this show what it has become! We’ll see you in Sin CIty for Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal!

Missy placed her Pure title over her shoulder as the Boston crowd showed her nothing but love when Future Shock faded off the air to a commercial for the Sin City Spectacular.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 10:36:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: