Femme Fatale Wrestling
January 29, 2023, 03:33:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW No Surrender Championship

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW No Surrender Championship  (Read 43 times)
Savannah Taylor
Staff
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
« on: November 18, 2022, 11:44:08 pm »

**OFF CAMERA**

Kyle looked slightly amused with all this himself as he looked at Jenna’s expression, which seemed to be one of some confusion after finding out her son’s girlfriend wasn’t in the slightest bit poor. “You know what, mom? I’m kinda glad we went through all this, because not only were you mistaken about Valerie and managed to insult me as a result, you failed a little test I gave you.”

Jenna looked even more befuddled now. “What are you talking about?!”

“For all this time, you’ve been demeaning and insulting Valerie to me through emails. And you had absolutely nothing to base it on. After all, you’d never met her. You’d never spoken with her. You only knew two things about her: she was seeing me and she was a wrestler. But that’s it. So about a year ago, I decided to feed you information…total bullshit information…to see if you’d try to use it against her when you did meet her. Then a few months after that, what happened? You popped up out of the blue again. I had a feeling I knew why then, but I decided to see if I was wrong.”

Valerie looked on with amusement, more so from watching Jenna squirm uncomfortably in her seat than anything. “You see, Jenna? Your son is not only incredibly good at his job, but he’s incredibly intelligent as well. That and other things which aren’t polite dinner conversations are what drew me to him on a personal level. I’m just sorry you haven’t seen it until now.”

“That private investigator you got all this from?” Kyle pointed out. “I hired him to find you. Told him to put together a bullshit story or two and present them to you. So he did.” Kyle held up the picture of the little girl. “That’s his daughter actually. And her name is Courtney, not Emily” Kyle started to smile now. “I wanted to see if you had a legitimate reason to try to steer me away from Valerie. You didn’t other than you thought she was poor…which is what he also told you.” He turned his attention to Valerie. “Remember the guy I hired to help Elizabeth find her sister? Same guy.” He looked back to the picture of the little girl. “Cute little girl, but definitely not Valerie’s.”

“Now I remember, especially after she told me about his findings.” She said as she turned her attention back to Jenna, “Everything he’s told you? Is true. If for some reason you don’t believe me, then I’ll put you in touch with Elizabeth and she will tell you the same exact things. But I’m absolutely relieved that rather than getting to know someone and finding out about them that way, you value a person’s socioeconomic status above everything else. Which is a shame because I’m quite nice once you get to know me. Nice to those who are nice to me, that is.”

“I tried for a very long time to build some kind of relationship with you, mom. But you were always too busy chasing the next rich guy, that was always more important. So I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that you’re obsessed with me becoming just like you: a golddigger.” He said with a sterner tone. “And just in case you didn’t know…” He leaned forward to whisper. “Valerie’s not the only one who’s well off financially. So am I . I’ve been very successful at what I do for a very long time.” He sat back again. “I don’t need someone to take care of me, and I wouldn’t care if Valerie had three cents to her name…wouldn’t change anything.”

“I can’t believe you did all this to me? I’m your mother, whether you agree with everything I do or not.” Jenna answered.

“You weren’t and still aren’t a very good mother. I learned a long time ago that I don’t need you to take care of me or to find someone to do it for me. I can do it myself. You don’t know Valerie. You never knew any more about Valerie than what you’d see on TV. I’m quite happy where I am and whom I’m with in life. I don’t need you trying to point me in directions you think is best, because for as little as you know about who Valerie is….you know even less about me.”

Valerie tucks a strand of hair behind her ear as she places her hands over one another. “You know, in a few ways, you remind me of my own mother. You both want what is best for your children in your own bizarre ways. You both haven’t been around for significant events in the lives of your children because of God only knows what. But you want to know the difference between you and my mother? It has taken her years and more than one awkward Thanksgiving dinner, but she has accepted me based on my career. She has come to terms with it. The fact that you can’t do the same for your son? Speaks volumes about you as a person.”

“I want you to do me a favor, mom.” Kyle said as he sipped his water. “The next time you want to give me all this life advice…don’t. I grew up to be the person I am not because of you but despite being your son. You can go back to chasing whatever rich guy who doesn’t know any better. I’m ashamed of you, and I’d rather not hear from you again unless it’s absolutely necessary.” Kyle rose from his seat and dropped a hundred-dollar bill on the table from his wallet. “That’s for the restaurant, by the way. Not you.” He offered his hand to Valerie. “Let’s go somewhere else for dinner, what do you think?”

Valerie takes his hand and stands up. “I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. I’m suddenly not hungry for this place.”

The pair then leave hand in hand, leaving Jenna sitting there a confused mess. Karma truly is a bitch.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: