Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:41:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 126

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 126  (Read 70 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 11, 2023, 04:23:41 pm »

The instrumental version of “Boom” by the X Ambassadors starts to play as we open on Jake and Gia arriving at an empty studio. Only the video wall behind them is there as they look around and at each other confused. Suddenly the video goes into fast forward as suddenly production staff immediately start moving in the furniture. The pair watch as the staff moves at a pretty quick pace (thanks to fast forward) and get everything set up: chairs and table too. The two hosts look pleased with that before they sit down. One staffer places Gia’s crown on her head, bringing a smile to her face before the After Shock logo appears on the video screen before the camera zooms in on it. A bolt of electricity appears and then we cut inside the studio to see Jake and a guest co-host.

Jake: Happy new year, fans! Welcome to the first After Shock of 2023 as we get ready for the first Future Shock of 2023 on January 17th. I’m Jake Chandler, for those new to the show. And today, I’m joined by a first ever guest co-host and also a big part of Global Wars and former Future Shock Champion too: Sydney Christensen!

Sydney sits back in her chair, her legs crossed over one another and a smile on her face as she looks over at Jake.

Sydney: Thank you for having me, Jake.

Jake: Glad to have you join me, especially since your name is probably going to come up a couple times before we’re done. Fans, we’re not going to be reviewing the Sin City Spectacular because the show was almost 2 months ago. So you can go watch it anytime, and instead we’re going to be focusing on the very first Future Shock of the new year on the 17th. And we’ll be back home at the Future Shock Arena for this show in Boston.

He turns his attention back to his co-hostess.

Jake: How was your holiday season?

Sydney: Well considering I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving when you guys do, that was just a normal day. But Christmas and New Year’s were chaotic, but in a good way. Lots of friends and family visiting, but I’m ready to get back to it.

Jake: That’s good, you certainly won’t have to wait long, believe me. Like I said, our first show of the year is January 17th in Boston. And it’s going to feature Sydney here as well as a massive main event and more. Before we cover the matches, we also will get to meet the newest signing of Future Shock: Constance McCullough who name dropped you in her Future Shock questionnaire. Are you familiar with her or is she a Sydney admirer?

Sydney: I can’t say that I am at all familiar with her, but if she’s something of an admirer of mine, then she’s proving she has excellent taste.

Jake: I didn’t figure you knew each other, but it was worth asking. Let’s talk about the card, and start with the reigning Nova Champion in action. Madyson Stone will be in a non-title match against Sapphire Taylor of the Gemstones. I’m sure you’re familiar with our uh…musical act we share between this roster and FFW.

Sydney: Obviously there are different tastes in music between us, because whatever The Gemstones are….it’s not for me. Regardless, Sapphire is a good competitor and she gives it her all every time. However, she might have her hands full with Madyson. This could be a sleeper match.

Jake: No question about it. Madyson has proven to be a stiff challenge for anyone, and it only got stiffer after she became the Nova Champion. And that brings us to Global Wars, which we’ll be starting on this show with you! Even though I did see on Twitter where Nessa Wall was trying to replace you a little while back.

Sydney simply rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

Sydney: She can try all she wants, but Brianna selected me for a reason. If the Assistant Director’s word isn’t enough for her, then I honestly don’t know what to tell her. It’s not my fault she’s from the inferior part of Canada. Like Brianna said, it was down to myself and one other person for the Canadian spot, and Nessa wasn’t one of them.

Jake: To be fair, it seemed like a lot of people wanted into Global Wars. I mean you had Latina Heat trying to get in as a tag team….in a singles competition.

Sydney: They were only embarrassing themselves on Twitter, honestly. Maybe they should campaign for a tag team tournament instead.

Jake: There’s an idea! But let’s get back to this show. You’ll be part of the opening round of Global Wars in a first ever meeting with your opponent. There’s not a lot of interaction I’m aware of between Canada and Israel until now. You’ll meet Aviva Miller to see who adds points on the scoreboard first!

Jake: Aviva just defeated Nessa in a tiebreaker for their meetings. So she probably likes the Snarktopus about as much as you do. What do you make of Aviva so far since she arrived?

Sydney: I think the only person who likes Nessa….is Nessa. But getting back to Aviva. She certainly has made not only an impact but a name for herself since arriving here in Future Shock. For that, I find that great. But I can tell you right now that if she’s expecting something of an easy opening round, she has another thing coming.

Jake: And the main event will feature Angelina Fantastica getting the title shot she earned at the Sin City Spectacular when she challenges Jacqui Minogue for the Future Shock Championship. As someone who has been in the ring with Jacqui several times, what can Angelina expect when she challenges for the title for the first time ever?

She draws in a breath as she taps her fingers on her knee, this being something of a sore subject for the Canadian.

Sydney: She’d better be in her damn A game because if she’s not, then it’ll be a short night for Angelina. Angelina is tough and she earned her title shot, which has to make her absolutely happy and she should be celebrated for that. But Jacqui Minogue is on another level. She took the championship from a damn worthy opponent and shouldn’t be slept on. But hey, may the best woman win, right?

Jake: Precisely the way it should be! I know how much having the match means to Angelina, she’s not exactly hidden how much it does. That said, Jacqui isn’t known for overlooking opponents either. This one’s a pick’em for me, no clear and obvious winner looking at their recent forms.

He turns his attention back to the camera.

Jake: We’re on the road to Future Shock’s first big event of 2023, Heartbreakers on Valentine’s Day this year. We may find out more about that card during the show too. I want to thank Sydney for joining me today, you were a great co-hostess and welcome back anytime.

Sydney: I’ll have to keep that in mind. Thanks again for having me.

A quick graphic recap of the upcoming card is shown before After Shock fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: