Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 12:43:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Crossed Out - February 25, 2023

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Crossed Out - February 25, 2023  (Read 127 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 25, 2023, 02:58:19 pm »

Recorded from the Utilita Arena in Sheffield, England
February 25, 2023

The cover of a small booklet shows the FFW logo before the camera pulls back to see the reigning No Surrender Champion Lilly Sheffield with a word search magazine in her hands as well as a pen. “Do I Wanna Know” by the Arctic Monkeys begins to play as we see her starting to circle words that she finds in the puzzle, starting with the phrase ‘FFW Championship’.

Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week

Immediately we are taken to highlights featuring the four women in tonight’s Winner’s Circle tournament, including Crystal Caldwell, Rebecka Hate, Vivi Traeger and Raven Knight. We go back to Lilly as she rolls her eyes before circling one of Diamond Steele’s many nicknames in the puzzle. Then we see the history of Diamond’s manager trying to get a match with Lilly before it’s officially announced for tonight’s show in Sheffield.

How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tune I found
That makes me think of you somehow
And I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep

Stacey Sky’s name gets circled next and we watch the history between her and Scarlett Kincaid dating back to late last year with a blindside attack that gets returned before it’s shown Samantha may have given her the idea to do all of this by telling her to make an impact. The shot cuts back to Lilly as she crosses out Scarlett’s name on the word search list.

So have you got the guts?
Been wondering if your heart's still open
And if so, I wanna know what time it shuts
Simmer down and pucker up

The phrase ‘Future Shock’ gets circled by Lilly next before we see the previous match between Aviva Miller and Nadia Beaulieu from last year. Many of the match highlights are seen before we see Aviva earning her rematch. The final shot of Lilly shows her circling ‘Sheffield’ more than once before we go inside the arena to a roaring crowd! The stage looks like a word search puzzle but with names scrolling in all directions before the pyro goes off. The fans see themselves on the video wall as the Arctic Monkeys song plays over the PA system. Then we go down to Zack and Kyle in the booth.

Zack: For the first time since Unstoppable 12, FFW has returned to England, Sheffield specifically! We are live in the Utilita Arena with 13,278 fans who have filled this place to capacity for tonight! This is the third ever Crossed Out, and thank you for joining us around the world on FFW All Access. I’m Zack Hudson, and this is Kyle Kilmeade. Kinda surprised you’re here after your last time in the booth.

Kyle: I only have one client booked tonight, and FFW offered me a lot of money to fill in for Lexi. They also guaranteed a huge fine payable to me if anyone lays a hand on me. So all those things made it an easy decision.

Zack: Tonight, FFW has put on a Winner’s Circle Tournament where the winner will be the next challenger for the FFW Championship held by Kelly Kincaid. One woman will have to compete twice tonight if she wants the title match. We’ll see Vivi Traeger and Crystal Caldwell in one round and Raven Knight versus Rebecka Hate in the other. Who do you like in those matches?

Kyle: Raven and Vivi. They’re the ones I predict to make it to the finals. Crystal hasn’t shown me much any reason to think she has a chance, and Rebecka….well, I can say the same for her.

Zack: I know for a fact that Sheffield is all abuzz, because I couldn’t get through the airport without being approached to talk about Lilly’s homecoming! Tonight, the No Surrender Champion meets fellow Brit, Diamond Steele. And even if she was a likable person, I’m pretty sure these fans will be in Lilly’s hip pocket start to finish.

Kyle: Of course, they will be behind her. We’ve seen it time and again that you can do no wrong in your hometown. I’m more curious to see how they feel about Diamond.

Zack: Future Shock has put some gold on the line tonight in their spotlight when Aviva Miller looks to capture Nadia’s Diamond Championship. Not only that, but she’s hoping to double her points currently in Global Wars for Israel. There’s a lot riding on her shoulders, and Nadia has already proven she can get past her once.

Kyle: You’re right, it’s the challenger with something to prove. That’s usually the case. I don’t know what kind of preparation Nadia does for her matches, but I doubt she’s overlooking Aviva just because she has that win. And I suspect Aviva will have something new to show her.

Zack: The match that most intrigues me has to be “Sensational” Stacey Sky going one on one with Scarlett Kincaid! These two have been after each other for months now, and we’re gonna hopefully settle it once and for all tonight in their first ever meeting within FFW.

Kyle: Trust me when I tell you Stacey plans to finish it in more ways than one. She and I have had enough of these glory runs for talent coming back because they haven’t gotten enough spotlight. Tonight will change Scarlett’s life if Stacey has her way. Hear me now, quote me later.

Zack: We got a lot on tap, and we’re gonna get it started by kicking off the first rounds of the Winner’s Circle tournament! Kat, it’s all yours!

The show cuts to the ring as the radiant Kat Grayson stands front and center with a smile on her face before she begins the opening introductions.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, the opening match of Crossed Out is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is a Winner’s Circle match!!

Zack: It was very kind of management to let these four women have their opening round matches at the outset of the show, don’t you think? Usually in Future Shock, whoever wins the second match goes right into the finals immediately.

Kyle: Well yeah, but Future Shock shows are typically 3 match cards. So what else do you expect them to do. There’s no good reason not to separate them when you have this size of an undercard like we do for Crossed Out.

The lights go out completely as the opening of ‘Two-Faced’ by Shannon Taylor starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting the empty stage.

Just pull the trigger
I swear I'll never tell
I'm too sick for heaven, far too sweet to go to hell
These broken pieces just don't fit together well
I'm twisted, I'm wicked
Cursed by a double-sided spell

Smoke and pyrotechnic flames fill the stage before an unseen trapdoor in the floor opens and Raven Knight starts to rise up with her head kept lowered the entire time. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face, the expression made eerie by the light from the pyrotechnic flames giving her face a red, almost demonic glow.

But don't you dare say that it's
Too bad you're too two-faced to ever pick a side
And it's too bad you're too two-faced to make up your fucking mind
We'll split you down the middle
This will only hurt a bit
It's too hard being two-faced, isn't it?
(Too hard being two-faced, isn't it?)

Kat: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I'm seeing double, please God, let me go blind
I'm scared of nothing, it's from me my demons hide
Don't question me, my thoughts will leave you terrified
I'm psychotic, neurotic
And if I said I'm not, I lied

Raven suddenly snaps her head up, her smirk becoming a wicked grin as she surveys the booing crowd. She walks through the flames and starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Zack: This is about as big of an opportunity as Raven has ever had since she became part of FFW, I’d say. Imagine how challenging it’s going to be if we have to put Raven up as the flagbearer for FFW if she wins the tournament and the title.

Kyle: I’ve had one or two conversations with Raven since she first arrived, and seen what she’s capable of since then. There are very few reasons I will ever find to bet against her. Tonight is not going to be an exception.

The lights fade before the viking horn starts in.  As the first verse starts, Becka comes out dressed like a viking warrior.

Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign

Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Becka makes her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring.  Along the way, she picks out a little girl and gives her the faux-fur cloak that she is wearing.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
To pluck the strings of destiny
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becka’s outfit looks similar to what Lagertha would wear when she wasn’t in battle sans the sword.  Becka takes a lap around the ring, soaking in the cheers from the fans before stepping up onto the ring apron.

Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields a' shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call

Becka smirks to the crowd as she hooks her arms on the top rope and leans out away from the ring.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Kat:  Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 168 lbs.  She is the harbinger of vengeance.  Introducing………….REBECKA HATE.

Wind and the waves will carry me
Wind and the waves will set me free

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becky climbs into the ring and sits on the turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: Holding the top title is nothing new for Becka Hate. She was on top of SVW taking on all comers, not to mention pioneering what would become their hardcore division. We could see her end up as the top of the heap here too.

Kyle: She could, but she’s also fresh off coming up short for the Phoenix Championship too. I’m not really sure what’s changed with Becka in recent years, but she needs to find the one who dominated SVW for years.

Kat left the ring as Melinda Davis, the referee in charge, checked with both that they were ready to start the match; Hate gave her the okay while Raven told her to get on with it. The official called for the bell and as it sounded, the pair came out of their corners and came face to face in the middle of the ring. They took just a second to measure each other before they both started to throw a flurry of right hands. Neither seemed to get an upper hand from the exchange, both they took a half step backwards only for Hate to suddenly spin and catch Knight with a spinning backfist by surprise. It saw the Rhode Islander reach for her jaw as she staggered for a second before her foe scooped her up, lifting her high overhead before sending her down back first to the mat with a Gorilla Press slam.

Zack: These two couldn’t be more well matched. They both like to throw hands and go full tilt as much as any two women in FFW. This may end up being a brawl.

Kyle: That’s pretty much how I see it unfolding too. They’ll want to stick to their strengths for this one, not try anything new or risky if they are smart about it. Dance with what brought them, so to speak.

Knight landed and immediately sat up, taking half a second before she began to rise back to her feet as Rebecka dropped back to the ropes and came back with a running big boot to the side of her opponent’s head that again caused Raven to stagger. Once more she was given no time to recover as Hate grabbed her wrist and yanked her forwards into a vicious short arm clothesline, sending Raven straight back down to the canvas once more. Again the Rhode Islander hit the mat and rolled to the side where she quickly pushed up to her feet and was immediately met with a head butt that saw her step backwards again before once again being dropped to the canvas - this time courtesy of a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of the head from the SVW Hall of Famer.

Zack: That was a vicious kick out of Rebecka. She’s a good bit taller than Raven, and I think that may come into play if Knight wants to throw hands too much during this match. She’s gonna have to punch up to reach her.

Kyle: Raven doesn’t mind that. She’s faced taller opponents, men included. And she always found a way to bring them down one way or another.

This time Raven went to roll out of the ring but before she could, Rebecka Hate stopped her by grabbing hold of two handfuls of hair, pulling her from under the bottom rope and back up to her feet as the official demanded the break. The official got it as soon as Hate had her opponent upright,  snapping Knight’s head back with a European uppercut. A second and third followed that as they sent the Dark Raven staggering back into the ring ropes and quickly Rebecka fired her across the ring with an Irish whip. The Providence native didn’t hit the ropes though as she instead dropped into a baseball slide to the outside, landing on her feet and holding her jaw with one hand, flipping off the fans with the other. In the ring, Hate almost seemed to shrug as she dropped back to the ropes and launched herself across the ring. The cheers of the crowd grew louder as Rebecka crossed the ring and on the outside Raven turned just as her opponent took flight into a perfect tope con hilo that crashed into Knight and sent her down to the floor on the outside.

Zack: Rebecka is giving Raven the crash test dummy treatment so far, and I don’t know how much Raven strategizes. But if she does, now’s a good time to switch to plan B.

Kyle: Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth, right? THat’s what Tyson said, if I recall. And honestly, I don’t think Raven sits around and strategizes. She comes looking to fight, and let the chips fall where they may.

Rebecka came back to her feet and played to the crowd who cheered for her loudly before she turned back towards Raven who was pushing up from the floor and was up to one knee when Hate started to advance towards, stepping forwards and driving the point of the elbow into the top of her head. Knight wobbled for a moment before the former SVW Champion grabbed hold of her by the back of her neck and her tights, pulling her up to her feet and hurled her underneath the bottom rope and back into the ring. Quickly the wrestler from New Orleans pulled herself up onto the apron with the aid of the ring ropes and headed towards the corner. Quickly she climbed to the top and immediately launched herself into a flying clothesline to the rising Knight, once more taking her down to the canvas. Hate rolled through and came back to her feet, where she backed up into the opposite corner only to immediately sprint forwards and catch Knight with a rolling neckbreaker as she sat up, snapping her head forwards before she fell back, holding her neck with both hands.

Zack: Usually during Raven’s match, she’s the aggressor and the one dictating the match. We haven’t gotten to that point yet, and it doesn’t look like Becka’s gonna give her a chance.

Kyle: If she can dominate bell to bell, I’ll be more than impressed with Rebecka. But I don’t see that happening. I’ve never ever seen anyone do that against Raven.

Hate once more came back to her feet, rallying the crowd behind her as Raven rolled to all fours, one hand holding the back of her neck and Rebecka stepped forwards, wrapping her arms around Knight’s waist before she jerked her up into a karelin lift, slamming her down onto her back. The former two time SVW Champion stepped over her opponent and then launched into the air, crashing down on top of Raven with a standing moonsault before she reached down to hook her leg for the cover.

Zack: Hate’s looking to pitch a no hitter and head to the finals!

One…

Two…

Kyle: You know what they say. Wish in one hand and piss in the other, see which one fills up first.

Raven kicked out as the two was counted, the official showing the count to Hate who nodded in acceptance and came back to her feet, pulling Raven up with her as she did so and fired her across the ring into the corner. Knight hit the turnbuckles hard and Rebecka immediately charged towards her, leaving her feet as she looked to connect with a big splash…yet only got a chest full of turnbuckle as the Providence native stepped out of the corner at the last moment and then used the ropes for support as she leapt into the air and crashed a boot into the back of her foe’s head, sending falling chest first into the turnbuckles once more. Again the SVW Hall of Famer stepped backwards out of the corner and as she did so, Knight scooped her up and dropped her on the back of her head and shoulders with a back suplex.

Zack: Raven’s starting to put some offense together now after avoiding what Hate had in mind. She may still be feeling the effects of everything so far too.

Kyle: She’d have to be feeling it. I’ve managed against both of these women, and they both hit like cargo trucks, based on everything my clients have told me.

Knight rolled to the side and started back to her feet as Hate did likewise. The pair made it upright at the same time and Raven shook her head as she stepped towards her foe and started to fire off right hands. Rebecka did likewise as the duo again exchanged a flurry of right hands until the Dark Raven brought the exchange to a halt, blocking one of her opponent’s shots and raking her eyes as she did so. Davis reprimanded Raven for the move but Knight barely listened as she suddenly went low and executed a double leg takedown on her temporarily blinded foe, falling on top of her as she did so, starting to hammer away with forearms to her face. It saw Rebecka try to cover up, to block the shots as the official called for the break, asking Raven to let her opponent up off the canvas and start the count. Davis reached four before the Rhode Islander relented and came back to her feet.

Kyle: Raven’s doing exactly what I’d advise her to do if I was her manager. She’s been in enough fights in and out of the ring to have excellent instincts.

Zack: Pretty much a killer instinct, if you ask me. Only tonight, the stakes are a lot higher.

As soon as she had her feet underneath her, Raven dropped back towards the ropes, bouncing off them for momentum as Rebecka was sitting up, trying to clear her vision still and Knight launched herself into a sliding clothesline. It dropped Hate back to the mat with Knight sat next to her head and the Dark Raven was quick to wrap an arm around her opponent’s neck for a headlock while she looked to lock in a mandible claw with her other hand. Rebecka, though, reached up with one hand and grabbed hold of Knight’s wrist, fighting and struggling to stop her fingers from entering her mouth despite Raven’s determination. After a few moments of struggle a scowl crossed the face of the firestarter as she used the hand applying the head lock to grab hold of Hate’s hair and bounce the back of her skull off the canvas four times in quick succession - the referee once more remonstrating with the brawler, telling her to release and started the count only to make two before Knight re-applied the headlock; the blows have achieved their desired effect of disrupting her opponent’s struggles long enough to allow her to force her fingers into Hate’s mouth and apply the mandible claw.

Zack: One of those holds that makes everyone squirm right there: the mandible claw. I can’t imagine having anyone’s fingers down my throat like this.

Kyle: I’ve never felt one, never want to. Just the idea of someone’s fingers down your throat is enough to make you shiver and gag.

Rebecka seemed to recover quickly from getting her head bounced off the canvas and again went to try and pull her foe’s hand away to break the submission. She was having little success with powering out of the hold as the official checked with her to see if she wanted to quit, Hate waving her away. The former SVW Champion continued trying to power out of the submission as she started to twist her body at the waist, turning towards the ropes and stretching out till she was able to hook to the toe of her boot over the bottom rope. Davis saw it and called for the break, starting the count and got to four before Raven released the hold and rolled to the side and rose back to her feet.

Zack: If nothing else, Becka’s gonna be hoarse for a couple days after this match. That is a nasty but effective hold.

Kyle: It really is. It’s making me think about which of my clients might benefit from using it for themselves in the future.

Hate took a second or two before she started to push up but got no further than her knees before she found her head hooked by her foe, Knight driving knee lifts into her chest as she pulled her upwards to her feet and into position for a suplex. Quickly Raven hoisted her up, bouncing her foe's legs off the top rope and into a slingshot falcon arrow. Knight again rolled away, backing up a couple of steps and only let Rebecka get as far as sitting up before she charged forwards and crashed a running knee into the side of her head. It caused Rebecka to fall to the side and she reached out for the ring ropes, grabbing hold of the middle one and started to pull herself upright. As she did so, Raven began to fire off kicks into her body. Still the former SVW Champion pulled herself upright and it saw the Rhode Islander take off across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes and coming back to deliver a cactus clothesline that took both of them up over the top and down in a heap on the floor.

Zack: Serious impact right there, and they’re out here in front of us practically. If they get counted out together, Crystal and Vivi are automatically in the finals of the tournament.

Kyle: If that happens and their match becomes the final, both of them should go buy lottery tickets because fate is smiling upon them.

Raven was the first to rise, reaching up for the apron as she rose, pulling herself up onto the apron and to her feet only to step forward and launch herself off into a meteora as Rebecka came back to a vertical base and turned towards her. Knight stayed on top of her and started to fire off right hands into her head before she pulled Rebecka upwards by the hair and jerked her towards the ring step as the referee leaned through the ropes and told Knight to bring it back into the ring. Raven flipped the referee off before she went to slam her opponent face first into the top step only for Hate to block the attempt. Knight shook her head and jerked Hate backwards with a handful of hair but only so that she had enough space to drive a knee lift into her midsection. The firestarter again went to drive Rebecka’s face into the top of the steel steps, but again Hate blocked the attempt and this time caught Raven with a chop to the stomach, followed by a second before she straightened up and used a BIG hip toss to elevate Knight up into the air and send her back first down onto the steel ring steps.

Kyle: That’s the thing with Becka. She’s so damn tall that even a hip toss feels like you fell out the window of a building.

Zack: Hate’s a phenom, there’s no two ways about it. And like you say, a very imposing woman.

Raven sat up and slid off the ring steps onto her feet on the other side, holding her back as Rebecka slid back into the ring and straight back out, landing on her feet in front of her opponent and caught her with a palm strike to the underside of her jaw before she pulled her forwards and slammed her down into the thin matting at ring side with an STO, dropping down to one knee as she executed the move. Knight arched her spine up from the floor as Rebecka took a few seconds to recover before she pulled Raven upwards and sent her back into the ring underneath the bottom before she followed her in.

Zack: I know why she did it, but I think I’d have gotten back in before I threw Raven into the ring. A win’s a win in a tournament like this, even if it is by countout.

Kyle: More wrestlers should take that into account. You don’t get more money winning by pinfall than a countout or a DQ. I’d have made sure she couldn’t get up in time and left her.

Knight rolled towards the middle of the ring with one hand pressed to her spine and began to push upwards, getting to her knees before Rebecka stepped forwards and delivered a stiff kick into her lower back. A second stiff kick followed that before Rebecka pulled Raven upwards and lifted her feet to deliver an Atomic Drop. Raven staggered forwards gingerly, reaching for her back which saw the New Orleans based wrestler leave her feet and jerk her down into a backstabber. As Raven hit the mat, Rebecka made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Kyle: I don’t think that’s enough to keep Raven down. Prove me wrong, Becka.

One…

Two…

Zack: Not enough pressure to keep Raven down. It takes a whole lot to accomplish that.

Knight rolled the shoulder to break up the pinfall and again the former SVW Champion nodded her head in acceptance of the count and once more she pulled Knight up to her feet and fired her into the corner once again. Raven hit the turnbuckles hard spine first and started to step out of the corner with a look of pain on her face and as she did so, Rebecka charged towards her and caught her with a two footed shotgun dropkick to the chest that sent Raven back into the corner. Rebecka rolled backwards to come to her feet in the middle of the ring and Hate charged towards her, driving a running big boot into Raven’s face in the corner. The Providence native started to slump down in the corner but before she could drop down to the canvas, she found herself yanked out of the corner and into a release overhead German suplex that sent her crashing spine first into the canvas once more. Raven bounced on landing before she sat up, holding her back once more.

Zack: It’s not very often Raven has faced women who are bigger than her. That’s also because there aren’t a lot of women quite like Rebecka Hate, and that’s probably a good thing.

Kyle: No, but she’s faced men before, in SVW as an example. This isn’t the big change of pace you make it sound like.

Rebecka took a moment to appreciate her handiwork before she advanced towards Knight once more, bringing her up to her feet but keeping her doubled over so that she could drive three axe handle blows into the middle of her back, driving her back down to all fours as she did so. Hate shook her head as she immediately pulled her opponent upwards once more, scooping her off her feet this time and slammed her down across her knee with a back breaker. Raven rolled onto the mat, holding her back yet again, kicking her feet against the mat as the SVW Hall of Famer moved to stand over her and delivered a vicious stomp downwards into her spine then stepped over her and hunkered down as she pulled her up into a camel clutch, sitting low and wrenching back on her head and neck as she leaned backwards, fingers interlocked underneath her jaw, bending Raven’s spine backwards as she did so.

Kyle: This gives Rebecka time to figure out what she wants to do next. She should have brought her manager with her, this is where we can be invaluable.

Zack: I’m positive Christian has shared plenty of thoughts with her ahead of this match, he’s managed against Raven too.

The referee dropped down in front of the Dark Raven asking her if she wanted to quit and got a pained, defiant ‘No’ from Raven as she was trapped in the submission hold. Hate went to further pull back on her head, leaning back a little further to apply more pressure and still Knight refused to quit, adding a whole host of profanities to her refusal as her foot kicked against the canvas in pain. The referee asked again as Rebecka showed no signs of releasing the hold, not getting an answer this time as Raven started to move her legs forwards, forcing her knees underneath her and pushing upwards in the hold to try and ease the pressure on her spine. It saw Hate release the hold, standing up and jumping up into a mushroom stomp into the small of Raven’s back, sending her collapsing back to the canvas face first. With a smile on her face, Rebecka went to step over her again and pull her into the camel clutch once more but this time Raven felt it coming and scrambled forwards into the corner and grabbed hold of the bottom rope before the New Orleans based wrestler could lock it in.

Zack: Excellent ring awareness from Raven. No point waiting for the hold to get locked in if you can get a break before she’s done.

Kyle: I agree with that. To do anything short of that is ridiculously stupid.

Hate raised her hands and slowly strolled backwards, showing the referee the break and that she was prepared to allow her foe time in the corner. It didn’t last long, however. As Raven pulled herself up to her knees with the help of the middle rope, facing the turnbuckles, Rebecka charged forwards and left her feet to deliver a modified bronco buster, bouncing up and down on Raven’s back and shoulders, driving her chest first into the middle turnbuckle. The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Rebecka extracted herself from the corner and stepped backwards for a moment. Then she hooked Raven’s arms, pulling her up and out of the corner and into a dragon suplex, dropping the Providence native on the back of her head and shoulders and bridging for the cover.

Zack: Look at the neck strength it requires to do that! Becka could be heading to the finals!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Kyle: Anything’s possible, but she wasn’t going to get Raven like that.

Raven kicked out in the nick of time and fell to the side and Rebecka looked towards the official, nodding her head as she was shown the two count. Hate rose to her feet and stood over her opponent who was slowly starting to push upwards to her hands and knees, one hand on her back, and a grimace on her face. The former SVW Champion made a throat slashing motion, letting the crowd know that she believed the end was near and started to pull Rebecka up, looking to pull her into position for the Kalfu but before she could feed her opponent’s arm between her legs, Knight sunk her teeth deep into her thigh suddenly causing the New Orlean’s native to fire off a pair of elbows into the back of her head with a look of pain on her face before she shoved her away to the mat.

Zack: Look at that, Raven tried to take a chunk out of Hate’s thigh. That’s as close to a shark bite as you can get without having an actual shark involved.

Kyle: You do what you have to do, Zack. It’s not against the rules till the referee gets to five.

Hate checked her leg then glared at her foe as Raven had rolled to the ropes and used them to pull herself up to her feet where she was grinning at the SVW Champion. Rebecka strode forwards toward her foe and started to unload with right and left hands to the brawlers body, Knight covering up as she laid back against the ropes. Rebecka finished the vicious combination of blows into the body and stepped backwards only for Raven to flip her off with a pair of middle fingers. It saw Rebecka step back towards, firing off another combination of vicious shots to the body as the ropes seemed to be holding Raven up while she covered up her body. This time when Rebecka stepped back, Raven had a smile on her face and seemed to ask her if that was the best she had before she spat at her. Hate shook her head and backed up a couple more steps before she came forwards looking to connect with a bicycle kick to Raven’s jaw…only for Knight to duck beneath the shot at the last moment causing Rebecka to end up straddling the top rope.

Zack: That was not the way Rebecka hoped to land. I can only imagine what she’s feeling right about now.

Kyle: Probably wishing they made cups for women.

Quickly Raven rose back to her feet and began to shake the top rope, bouncing Rebecka up and down on it as the official told her to let her off the ropes and started the count. Raven stepped back at four, holding her back as she did but it proved to be only a momentary break as Knight immediately stepped back towards her foe, grabbing hold of her hair and dropping down to the canvas with a neckbreaker to bring Hate back into the ring. The firestarter rolled away, holding her back and once more used the ring ropes to bring herself back to her feet and immediately headed straight towards Rebecka who was already back to her feet and looked to stop Raven in her tracks with a right hand jab to the jaw. Knight stumbled a little as it connected and it allowed Hate to grab hold of her wrist and jerk her forwards, the former SVW Champion looking to pull her foe into a sleeper hold but again, before she could get it locked in, the Dark Raven reached back to grab her by the head and delivered a stunner that sent her opponent back down to the mat.

Zack: Big time stunner from Raven! I’d go for the cover right here, but she’s not exactly in prime condition to do that just yet.

Kyle: No, you’re right about that. But knowing Raven, there’s also the chance she still wants to fight some more anyway.

Raven had a look of pain on her face and was holding her back as she sat on the mat following the move before she rolled to the side, pushing up onto one knee as Rebecka was coming to her feet. The moment that Hate was fully upright, Knight launched herself forwards into a spear, driving her shoulder straight through Hate’s midsection and taking her back down to the mat. Quickly Knight scrambled into the mount position and started to fire off stiff hammer-like forearm shots into her opponent’s nose. The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Raven held up her hands to show the break, starting to rise to her feet, bringing Rebecka up with her. As she got Hate up, she wrapped her arms around her head and took off towards the corner, driving the top of her foe’s skull into the middle turnbuckle with the corner bulldog.

Zack: Oof! Don’t let those turnbuckles fool you, fans. They may look like pillows, but I assure you it doesn’t feel like one. Especially with contact like that.

Kyle: Yeah, the padding underneath is very light. You still feel that metal hook underneath regardless.

It caused the New Orleans native to stagger backwards, holding the top of her head as she managed to stay on her feet, only for Knight to rush her, keeping her shoulder low as she slammed into her midsection, lifting her up slightly and with a cry of pain, drove her all the way back across the ring into the opposite corner. Raven’s face was a mask of determination and agony as Rebecka’s back met the turnbuckle pads but she didn’t let it stop her as she delivered four shoulder thrusts into her gut then pulled the former SVW Champion out of the corner, lifting her up with another anguished roar and this time she snapped her forwards into the corner with an Alabama slam, bouncing the back of her head off the middle turnbuckle before she reeled away, holding her back in agony.

Kyle: It’s not the ride that hurts you with that move, Zack. It’s the sudden stop at the end.

Zack: You don’t have to tell me. Just the sound of the impact sent chills through me.

There was a fire in Raven’s eyes as she quickly turned back towards her foe sat in the corner and gave her no time to recover before she took hold of the top rope and started to viciously stomp down on Hate’s chest. The referee demanded the break and started the count and as she got to four, Raven drove her boot into Rebecka’s nose before she staggered away, still holding her back. In the corner, blood was starting to stream out of Rebecka’s nose as she sat leaning back against the turnbuckles. Knight moved back into the corner, grabbing hold of her foe by the hair and pulled her out of the corner, towards the middle of the ring where she spiked her head first into the mat with a snap DDT and then rolled her over to make the cover.

Zack: Raven may be seconds away from punching her ticket to the main event tonight!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Kyle: Kinda surprised she didn’t get the job done there, but she’s much closer to it.

Hate kicked out before the three and rolled onto her side as Raven sat up, holding her back with one hand, and stared a hole through the referee, giving her a foul mouth tirade as she demanded the three and got a shake of the head from her and the two confirmed. Knight shook her head and started back to her feet, pulling Rebecka up with her as she did so. Raven pulled Rebecka’s hands away from her nose where they were holding her nose and jerked her into the Knight Fall facebreaker knee smash, driving her knee straight into Rebecka’s nose. Hate staggered backwards a couple of steps before she dropped to her knees, hands clasped over her nose and once more the Dark Raven shook her head, pulling Rebecka upwards once more. This time she went to lift her up onto her shoulders, the pain on her face turning into a look of agony as she struggled to lift her foe upwards. Finally she managed it and delivered a Go 2 Sleep to the former SVW Champion. Hate hit the mat and rolled onto her back as Raven staggered and stumbled to the side, holding her back. It took her a couple of seconds before she stepped back towards her foe and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so this time.

Kyle: Way too long to make that cover, Zack. Way too long.

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It doesn’t get any closer than that! I thought Raven was already in the finals!

Again Rebecka got the shoulder up before the three could be completed and Raven sat up, staring at the referee and giving Davis a slow shake of the head as she demanded the three count. Melinda though told her it was only a two and that Hate got the shoulder up in time as Rebecka rolled to the side, checking her nose as she did so and finding the blood. Knight demanded the three once more and started to come back to her feet as the referee stuck to her guns. Hate again checked her nose, finding more blood and slammed her fist into the mat as she started to push upwards. The Rhode Islander turned towards her foe as she made it to her hands and knees and moved forwards, dropping to her knees in front of Rebecka and using two handfuls of hair to spike her face down into the canvas.

Zack: Raven wanted a three count obviously, but getting into it with the referee isn’t gonna make that happen. On top of that, she’s got a busted nose.

Kyle: There’s no argument that you’re gonna win with a referee during the match. Raven has to regain her focus, which it looks like she’s doing.

Raven started to pull Rebecka upwards, setting her up for the Knight Terrors front headlock driver but as she locked in the headlock, Hate let out a roar and lifted Knight up onto her shoulder before she threw her off, causing Raven to land flat on her back on the canvas. Instantly the Rhode Island native’s back arched up off the canvas in pain. Rebecka checked her nose once more, still finding blood coming from it and let out another roar as Raven rolled over onto her front and started to push upwards. The wrestler from New Orleans advanced towards her and grabbed hold of her by the head, pulling her upwards and quickly flipped her up and drove her into the canvas with a sit out powerbomb, keeping the legs hooked as she slammed her down, Knight’s back arching upwards from the canvas while her shoulders stayed flat.

Zack: A thunderous powerbomb, and Becka’s gonna see us in the main event later tonight!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle: I wouldn’t have been surprised if that had been the end of the match. Not at all.

At the last possible heartbeat, Raven clapped her legs together against the sides of her opponent’s head and rolled to the side to stop the count. Hate gave only a cursory glance to the official as the two was shown to her and then turned her full attention back to Raven. Knight was holding her back with one hand as she began to push upwards from the canvas while Hate stepped towards her, wiping the blood away from her nose once more and again performed a throat slashing motion before she pulled Knight’s hand between her legs, lifting her up from the canvas and drove her down once more with the KALFU psycho pumphandle slam, falling on top of her as she slammed her down into the canvas.

Zack: That’s gonna be all, KALFU!! They don’t get up from that!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle: Well….I’ll be damned. I didn’t see that coming.

The official called for the bell as Rebecka pushed up to her knees, staring at Raven and checking her nose once more as Knight rolled to the side, holding her back and with a look of pain on her face. Davis went to help Rebecka to her feet and raised her hand into the air.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, and advancing to the Finals of the Winner’s Circle!!!.... REBECKA HATE!!!!

Zack: Congratulations to Rebecka, who’s got a little over a hour now to try to recuperate and prepare for the final round tonight against either Crystal Caldwell or Vivi Traeger.

Kyle: Okay, Becka proved me wrong. I don’t know what it was, but Raven was off. Hate’s in her first Pay Per View main event in years, I admit I’m impressed.

Rebecka raised her hand in the air in victory, the crowd cheering her loudly as Raven rolled to the side and onto the apron. The referee went to check on her and got shoved away by the Dark Raven before she slid to her feet on the outside and started to stagger towards the back. Meanwhile Rebecka celebrated her victory in the ring, raising her hands in the air to the cheers of the crowd, making the title belt motion around her waist as the show started to cut elsewhere.

Keeping Tabs on the Competition

The sight of the FFW Champion greets us next as she stands alongside her husband in the back of the Utilita Arena. The sound of Becka’s music can still be heard in the arena after her match, to which the crowd is loudly responding and the two in front of the camera can hear as well.

Christian: The first match in the Winner’s CIrcle tournament is in the books, and I don’t know how many of you had Rebecka Hate moving onto the finals. But if you had her in the office pool, you’re sitting pretty and probably just made yourself a small wad of cash. But let’s not lose sight of the fact all four of these women were and are prepared to face two opponents tonight just to get a shot at this woman right here. To try to end the now year plus reign of the woman who has proven she can have any kind of match you want. You wanna fly? She’s got you. You want to have a technical clinic? She can do that too. Brawlers? Bring it on. And as of now, we know who has a 50% chance of being the next challenger. Congratulations to Rebecka!

Kelly: I thought Raven put up a pretty good fight against Rebecka and was maybe a little unlucky not to take her down tonight. Hate overcome the Rhode Islander and advances to the final…though who knows, maybe I might be seeing Knight somewhere down the line anyway.

The blonde shrugged her shoulders.

Kelly: As for Rebecka, well, let’s be honest about it, she’s never really liked me and she probably loves the idea of taking this title that I worked ten years to get away from me. I’m sure that will be a motivating factor for her as she heads into the Winner’s Circle a little later on tonight against either Crystal or Vivi - which should be a pretty fast paced match and no matter who advances from it, it’ll be quite a departure for Rebecka from what she’s just faced. Though I’m sure she’ll already have worked up a gameplan and be ready to adapt, right?

Christian: As her trainer, I can tell you she’ll be ready for a fast paced offense. As for Crystal and Vivi? I have no idea who’s going to win that one. I mean if we go on the form book, it seems like it could be Vivi’s match to lose. And that’s purely based on recent success, where Crystal hasn’t had that much of it. It’s a massive opportunity for both of them. VIvi’s faced some of the same opposition through the years that you have. She was dealing with Stacey Sky, for example, in SVW just like you had here. Crystal’s been facing some of the best in the world, like Missy. And there’s no shame in coming up short to her at all. And if you don’t think too much about her being Latina Heat’s most prominent fan or…wishing happy birthday to a woman who took her husband from her…she’s still got a list of accolades longer than my arm.

Kelly: I think it’s fair to say Crystal has always marched to the beat of her own drum outside of the ring and I’m sure no matter where we might face for the title - if she wins this tournament - there’s a very good chance that she’ll find a way to claim it’s her home town. Maybe she had a one night stand with someone from there or once had a layover travelling to a show in that city.

She rolled her eyes.

Kelly: Still, she is a very accomplished wrestler, a real talent in the ring because like you said, she’s racked up plenty of accolades throughout her long, long career. She’ll be a challenge but I’m damn certain I can fly better than she can and I’d back myself to outwrestle her. Vivi, meanwhile, yeah, like you said she’s faced some of the same talent that I have. She was very successful in SVW and a ferocious Future Shock Champion. I think back then everyone marked her down as being a potential FFW Champion one day and she probably isn’t looking for that day to be delayed much longer. I’m sure she’ll definitely back herself if she gets past Crystal and will be full of confidence if she gets to face me with the Championship up for grabs.

Christian: No doubt, now let’s see who’s gonna meet Becka.

As he finishes speaking, the show heads back into the arena for the second match of the Winner’s Circle tournament.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 08:56:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2023, 02:58:32 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and it is a Winner’s Circle match!!

Zack: Time to find out who’s gonna be meeting Rebecka Hate in our main event later tonight. Who do you like here?

Kyle: I’m still surprised by that last match, so I’m not as sure as I was about this one. I’m still going with Vivi though.

A keyboard could be heard playing across the arena, and as soon as it does a huge red carpet could be seen rolling all the way to the ring. The Mega Man 3 Intro Remake is loud as all of the fans begin to get up in excitement. Across the curtains we can see something charging up like a Mega Buster and as soon as it finishes charging a huge pyro goes off as a figure emerges through the curtains in cyan and blue wrestling attire. She smiles twirling around as the fans begin to go nuts. A blonde emerges from the curtains as she claps her hands for Crystal.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring being accompanied by her wife Seleana standing at 5’5 115 pounds she is the “Burning Rose” Crystal Caldwell!!!!!!

Crystal is excited as she sprints to the rope clapping the hands of all of the fans that are cheering her on. She jumps onto the apron and without hesitation she jumps up as high as she possibly can before doing a split to enter the ring. She blows kisses to the fans before bouncing about looking at the entire crowd. Seleana takes her place at ringside smiling. Crystal waits anxiously for the match to begin.

Zack: The FFW Championship has always been Crystal’s white whale dating back to her previous run in the company. She’s challenged for it before during her last run, and she’s determined to do it again.

Kyle: Part of the reason it’s been that way is she’s spread herself so thin for all these years. You can’t have bookings 4-5 a week every week and be in any kind of condition to face opponents who don’t have that kind of schedule.

I’m not the one who’s so far away when I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Never did I wanna be here again and I don’t remember why I came…

The drumbeat to Godsmack’s “Voodoo” hits and the entrance ramp is bathed in purple light and fog. The top of the ramp fills with smoke, and tall candelabras rise up through the floor, flickering in the light. The lights of thousands of cell phone dot the arena like fireflies, adding to the ambience.

Candles raise my desire, why I’m so far away
No more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay

Vivi Traeger stands perfectly still as she rises up through the floor, a crown of bones and purple roses resting on her head. Around her neck is her black ball python LaCroix, his scales glimmering.

Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in…
I’m coming back again…

Reaching the ring, Vivi hands LaCroix off to the ring crew and ascends the stairs, climbing up on one of the turnbuckles. She bends down and then rises up again, throwing her arms out to the sides.

Kat: From New Orleans, Louisiana, she is the Voodoo Queen, the All-Mother, Vivi Traeger!

Basking in the adoration of the crowd, Vivi jumps down from the turnbuckle and sets her crown aside, ready to face her opponent.

Zack: Vivi has already been on top of Future Shock, and since coming to this roster, she had an all new target to reach. But if you’re not here to be FFW Champion, I’m not sure why you’re here at all.

Kyle: Absolutely right. I don’t have one client I manage who would turn down a shot at becoming FFW Champion. And the moment I do, they’ll need to find a new manager.

Jennifer Stringer was the referee in charge and as Kat left the ring she checked that both competitors were ready for the match to begin, getting the nod from the pair before she called for the bell. It sounded and the two wrestlers stepped out of their corners and circled each other; each sizing up the other before they finally closed the gap between themselves and locked up into a collar and elbow tie up. It only lasted for a moment before the Burning Rose went for a monkey flip, sending Vivi up and over as Traeger adjusted in midair and landed on her feet before she fired off a back kick aimed at Caldwell’s head only for her to roll to the side to avoid it, coming to one knee.

Zack: Given the tendencies of these two women, I suspect we’re about to see a high octane match where they go full speed at each other.

Kyle: I wouldn’t recommend they do that though. They need to save something for later, this isn’t their only match tonight after all. At least for the winner.

The pair looked at each other approvingly as they came to their feet and once more they started to size each other, looking for an opening before they stepped forwards and this time, Caldwell led with a stiff kick to Vivi’s thigh. The Voodoo Queen returned in kind, leading to the pair exchanging stiff kicks into each other’s legs before they both decided simultaneously to step backwards, rubbing at the point of impact before recovering and immediately stepped backwards towards each other, Caldwell looking once more for the lock up only for Vivi to take her down face first to the canvas with a drop toe hold. The Burning Rose immediately pushed up to all fours only for Traeger to float over and apply a side headlock to her foe, wrenching it in tightly and leaning into the hold to use all of her weight.

Zack: Part of the issue for them both is they will have to adapt. No matter who wins this, Rebecka Hate is a whole other kind of problem in the main event.

Kyle: That win still throws me. I think Rebecka has the advantage. Longer rest time helps her, and these two may just blow themselves up here trying to beat the other.

Crystal tried to pull away the arm of the New Orleans native from around her neck with little success as the hold was cinched in tighter, causing Crystal to continue to push upwards, forcing her way up to her feet. As they got to the vertical, Caldwell reached up and for a moment grabbed hold of her foe’s hair, pulling on it as she started to retreat towards the ropes, releasing her hold on the hair as soon as the official started to give her the warning. Crystal continued to step backwards, Vivi keeping the hold applied as she did so and the Burning Rose used the ring ropes to fire her foe off of her and across the ring.

Zack: Vivi made it clear in her promo for this match that Crystal here is the one opponent of the three she’s never faced in the ring. Do you think that works against her and makes it more difficult?

Kyle: In Vivi’s case, no. She impresses me as someone who does her homework. She probably has figured out a lot of Crystal’s tendencies by now, and has a good idea of what to expect.

As the All Mother hit the ropes and came back towards the middle of the ring, her opponent threw herself at her feet looking to trip her but the Louisiana native skipped over her and continued on, hitting the ropes once more and launched herself into a high knee as Caldwell made it to her feet. Crystal, though, spun away from the attempted knee strike, grabbing Traeger around her waist as she landed on her feet once more and Caldwell quickly snapped off a German Suplex. The Burning Rose kept the waistlock applied as she rolled her hips and came back to her feet, pulling Vivi up with her and went to deliver a second German suplex only for Vivi to block the attempt as she grabbed hold of her foe’s wrists and tried to separate them from around her waist. Again the former Evolution Champion went to deliver the second German suplex but once more found it blocked. This time, Caldwell reacted by grabbing hold of her foes wrist as Vivi tried again to pull her hands apart and jerked her around into a ripcord short arm clothesline that sent her down to the mat where Crystal made the cover.

Zack: Crystal tried to behead her right there, and already thinks she’s got this stitched up, Kyle!

One…

Kyle: She has Vivi all wrong if she thinks that’ll get the job done.

Vivi kicked out as the one hit the mat and immediately sat up which saw Caldwell apply a rear chinlock to her. The referee checked that it wasn’t a choke as Traeger pulled at the arm, trying to break the hold with little success as she started to push upwards. As the two wrestlers made it to their feet, Crystal transitioned from the chin lock into a backstabber that bounced her foe’s spine off her knees and sent her down to a kneeling position on the canvas. Crystal rolled backwards and came to her feet before she took off towards the ropes and as Traeger pushed back up to her feet, the Burning Rose came off the middle ropes into a springboard cross body block that caught Vivi across the body and sent her back down to the mat; Crystal staying on top of her and hooking the leg for the pin.

Zack: A cross body brings the priestess down, and there’s another cover. This still feels premature to me.

One…

Kyle: Still too soon. It’s like she thinks she’s gonna surprise a veteran with these covers. It won’t work.

Again Vivi kicked out as the one landed and this time Crystal pulled her up to her feet only to send her straight back down to a sitting position with a snapmare before she started to unload on her with a series of stiff kicks to the spine, landing four in rapid fire fashion before taking off towards the ring ropes and coming off them with a hesitation dropkick that caught Traeger in the chest and sent her back down to the canvas. Quickly Caldwell came back to her feet and headed towards the corner, climbing to the top rope as the New Orleans native started to push upwards. Crystal was facing the crowd as she stood on the top turnbuckle rallying them as they broke into competing chants for the two, glancing over her shoulder and as Vivi got her feet underneath her, the Burning Rose launched herself backwards into a moonsault that found its mark and sent Vivi back to the mat. It saw the former Evolution Champion nip back up to her feet, dropping back to the rope as she did so and bounce off them into a quick leg drop across her foes chest, immediately rolling backwards to come to her feet and straight into a quick elbow drop to the body before she again made the cover, hooking the leg once more.

Zack: If you got points for pinfalls, Crystal would be well in the lead! Let’s see if the third time’s the charm!

One…

Tw–

Kyle: It’s almost insulting to think you believe you’re gonna take someone like Vivi down this way. I’m not her manager, but I’d certainly tell her to make an example out of her.

Vivi kicked out as the referee’s hand was on the way down for the second time and Crystal again pulled her to her feet and this time sent her across the ring into the corner with an Irish whip, following in close behind her. Traeger hit the turnbuckles back first as her foe left her feet to deliver a running jumping double knee strike into her chest. Crystal landed on her feet and as the Voodoo Queen tried to step out of the corner, Caldwell caught her with a reverse roundhouse kick to the side of the head. It saw Traeger stumble and as she did so, Crystal hopped onto the middle rope and came off them to spike her foe face first into the mat with a bulldog. The New Orleans native pushed up to her hands and knees but as she did so, Crystal rolled her over into a magistral cradle pinning combination.

Zack: 4 times now, Crystal is trying to end this as soon as possible. I can’t blame her with Hate waiting in the wings.

One…

Two…

Kyle: I guess she’s trying to conserve as much as she can hoping to get to the finals. But I think she’s vastly underestimated Vivi.

Vivi kicked out as the two came down and this time the former Evolution Champion rolled out of the ring to apron before she came to her feet and strode into the corner, slapping the top turnbuckle twice to get the fans louder again before she climbed quickly to the top rope and launched herself straight into a missile dropkick…only to get thin air as the former Future Shock Champion stepped to the side. As soon as the Burning Rose hit the mat, Vivi stooped down and grabbed hold of her opponent by the foot, lifting it up and went to apply an ankle lock to the former Evolution Champion. As soon as she did so though, Crystal lashed out backwards with her free foot and scrambled against the canvas towards the ropes. Caldwell grabbed hold of the bottom rope and as soon as the official called for the break she got it from the Voodoo Queen.

Kyle: I just believe that Crystal came into this match less than 100% because of all the places she works at besides FFW. She puts herself behind the eight ball that way.

Zack: You could be right. I haven’t kept up with how many other places she works these days, but she does keep busy.

Traeger backed up to the middle of the ring as Crystal started to push upwards, getting as far as one knee before Vivi charged forwards and caught her with a running boot to the head. It saw her collapse back down to her knees and the Voodoo Queen pulled her upwards into a single knee facebreaker that saw the Burning Rose fall back into the ropes and Vivi followed it up with a superkick to the jaw that sent her foe falling through the ropes, grabbing hold of the middle to land on the apron. As the former Evolution Champion began to come back to her feet, Traeger took off across the ring and came back to baseball slide between Crystal’s legs to outside, grabbing her around the thighs as she did and using her momentum to pull her off the apron and into a powerbomb to the floor that saw Caldwell arch her spine upwards on impact.

Zack: Good Lord, a powerbomb from the apron to the floor! At least the ring has a little bit of give, this concrete floor definitely doesn’t!

Kyle: I’d be telling VIvi to get her back in the ring as soon as possible, and cover her. That was devastating.

Vivi brought her opponent up from the floor and rolled her straight back into the ring as she used the ring ropes to pull herself up onto the apron. She took a moment to measure her opponent as Crystal rolled towards the middle of the ring and to her knees. Caldwell began to rise and as she did, Traeger hopped up to the top rope and launched herself off to catch Crystal around the head and spiked her into the mat with a DDT. Vivi sat up and took a moment before she started back to her feet, pulling a rising Caldwell up with her and as she got the Burning Rose to her feet she started to lay into her with a series of kicks before she Irish whipped her into the corner, following her in and delivered a splash to her body as she hit the turnbuckles. Quickly Vivi spun around and drove a back elbow into the side of Crystal’s jaw, followed by a second back elbow to the other side of her head before she reached behind her to grab hold of her opponent’s head, pulling her forwards two steps before she dropped down into a cutter that saw Crystal fall back into the corner, catching the top rope to stay upright.

Zack: Very smart and timely counter to that cutter! Caldwell hooked the rope tighter than she’s ever held her wife right there.

Kyle: I’d agree with that. Credit to Crystal because that’s not something we see her use much either. But she was ready for it.

As Caldwell held her jaw in the corner, the Voodoo Queen came to her feet and asked the crowd to quieten down a little before she unloaded upon her opponent with a stinging  knife edge chop to the chest. Three more knife edge chops followed it before Vivi grabbed hold of her foe by the wrist and sent her across the ring into the opposite corner. As Crystal hit the turnbuckles, Traeger darted across the ring, stepping up onto the middle rope and unleashed an enzuigiri into the side of her opponent’s head. The Burning Rose stepped out of the corner, holding the side of her head, Vivi letting her take a couple of steps forwards before she dropped to a knee herself and grabbed hold of her foes leg to take her down to the canvas with a dragon screw leg whip. Quickly the Voodoo Queen transitioned the leg whip into a Texas cloverleaf, interlocking her fingers as sat down low over her opponent’s back.

Zack: Vivi’s got Crystal caught here, and she can take a little time to rework her strategy going forward. I say that because I’m not sure Crystal would quit, not with the stakes being what they are.

Kyle: Oh, I think she’d quit. If you’re stuck with no possible escape and don’t tap, you’re not a very bright person. That said, I can see options open to her.

Stringer dropped down and asked Crystal if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the former Evolution Champion despite a pained expression on her face as she began to claw at the mat and slow began to inch her way towards the ropes. The referee continued to ask, getting a refusal from Caldwell as she dragged both her and the Voodoo Queen towards the ropes before she reached out and wrapped her fingers around the bottom strand. The referee asked for the break and this time she saw Vivi break the cloverleaf but keep hold of one leg and as the referee started the count, the New Orleans raised her opponent’s leg into the air and on each count she spiked the knee straight down into the canvas before letting go at four and stepping away with her hands raised which allowed the Burning Rose to haul herself out of the ring to the floor where she favored her right leg and reached for her knee as the official told Vivi to back across to the other side of the ring, only to roll out under the bottom rope as soon as the referee turned back to make the count on Crystal.

Zack: Vivi isn’t going to let Crystal take it easy or have a few seconds to herself in this match, and that’s the wise move. If she wants to leave, Traeger will be happy to go bring her back.

Kyle: That’s the smart thing to do. If your opponent is trying to get out of the ring, you usually have them in big trouble if they aren’t brawlers looking for a weapon. Crystal isn’t.

On the outside, Seleana moved to check on her wife as Vivi started around the ring, picking up speed as she rounded the corner behind Crystal and as Seleana tried to warn her wife, she threw herself into another shoulder tackle to the back of the right knee that sent Caldwell collapsing down to her knees on the floor. Traeger told Crystal's wife to back up and stay out of the way before she pulled Caldwell up to her feet and sent her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. This time she followed in behind her, grabbing hold of her right ankle as she did so and came back to her feet, placing her boot behind the right knee of the Burning Rose and stomped downwards, driving the knee into the canvas again. She did three more times before she backed up to the ropes at the referee’s insistence, Crystal holding her knee with a look of agony on her face.

Zack: If Crystal somehow makes it to the main event, Vivi’s done her job for her by going after her knee. That’s not going to feel better in an hour and a half or so when it’s time for the main event.

Kyle: No, she’s effectively painted a big red bullseye on that knee and I’m positive Rebecka will go for it first chance she gets.

Stringer checked on Caldwell, making sure that she wanted to continue only to be waved away by the former Evolution Champion. Crystal started to push upwards, Vivi waving her up and measuring her as she did. When the Burning Rose made it up to her knees, Traeger charged towards her and delivered a leaping double knee facebreaker that sent her opponent falling backwards to the mat. Vivi quickly threw herself across her body and hooked the leg to make the cover.

Kyle: Hitting Crystal in the head never seemed like it’d work, in my view. Maybe I”m wrong.

One…

Two…

…TH–

Zack: That was VIvi’s first cover of the match. It didn’t get her a three, but I feel like she has to be close to one.

Crystal kicked out and rolled to the side, reaching for her knee with a look of agony on her face. Vivi nodded her head as the official showed her the two count and came to her feet where she grabbed hold of foe’s legs and went to apply a figure four. Caldwell though fought and struggled as Traeger wrapped her arms around her legs, causing Vivi to step around as she glanced over her shoulder for the corner before she fell backwards into a catapult. Crystal though managed to stop herself from hitting the turnbuckles as she landed with her feet on the middle rope - a look of pain on her face as her right leg threatened to slip and buckle. While the Burning Rose secured her footing, Vivi rose to her feet and stepped towards her, grabbing hold of her right ankle and went to jerk her foe off the ropes, only for Crystal to suddenly fire her foot backwards and catch her in the jaw. A second kick followed and as Vivi took a half step back, Caldwell wrapped both of her legs around her head and used all of her leg strength to drive Traeger face first into the middle turnbuckle four times, before sending her corkscrewing back towards the middle of the ring with a headscissors takedown.

Kyle: That was a pretty effective combination there.

Zack: Yeah, Crystal is full of surprises.

Vivi rolled through and used the momentum to come back up to her knees, taking a moment as Crystal sat up and massaged her right knee with a look of pain still on her face. Caldwell forced herself up to one knee as her opponent made it to her feet; Traeger immediately looked to regain the upper hand as she quickly stepped forwards, looking to catch her opponent with a boot to the face. Crystal though swayed out of the way of the foot and quickly countered with a roll up as she pulled Traeger down to the mat, scrambling to her feet to put as much weight as possible over the shoulders of the New Orleans native to try and keep them down.

Zack: Caldwell’s trying to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat here!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Kyle: Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Traeger kicked out on the two half, rolling backwards onto her knees only for Crystal to step forwards quickly and drive a knee lift into the underside of her jaw, letting out a cry of pain and immediately reached for her right knee after it made contact. She shook her head and gritted her teeth and as quick as she could she wrapped an arm around Vivi’s head, jerking her upwards to her feet where she could grab hold of her tights, using the grip to once more send her down skull first into the mat with a spike DDT. The Burning Rose rolled off to the side and used the ropes to pull herself upright, holding her knee as she did and favored her right leg as she waved Vivi upwards. The Louisiana native was holding her head as she came back to her feet and when she did so, Crystal hopped forwards and used her right foot to catch her with a bicycle kick to the jaw. Vivi reeled from the impact and as she turned back towards her foe, the Burning Rose spun around on one leg and caught her with a vicious roundhouse kick to the side of the head. It saw the Voodoo Queen turn away from her foe which allowed Crystal to place her hands on her shoulders, using them to push upwards as she jumped into the air and drove her down into the mat with a Poisonrana which saw the former Future Shock Champion land face down. Again Crystal reached for her knee as she landed on the mat with a look of pain on her face.

Zack: If that knee wasn’t bothering her the way it is, I’m positive Crystal would have gone for the cover right there. But Vivi has it jacked up, for sure.

Kyle: No question about it. And I’m positive Rebecka has already come up with a half dozen ways already to make it worse if she faces her.

Gingerly Caldwell pushed her way back upright, still favoring her right leg as she did so and moved towards her rising opponent, cutting her off with a Mongolian chop as she made it to her knees. Crystal took another moment to try and massage a little more life into the knee before she delivered a second Mongolian chop to her opponent then dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and came back towards her foe, leaving her feet as did to again spike her head into the mat with a headscissors DDT. Quickly Crystal moved to hook the leg and made the cover once more.

Zack: I’m not sure how much of that headscissors she got with a bum knee, but let’s find out!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Kyle: Yeah, there’s no way she got the full force of the move. Not when her knee is the way it is.

Once more Vivi kicked out of the pinning combination and Stringer waved off the count and showed the two. Crystal sat up with three fingers raised as she asked for confirmation from the official only to have the two count shown to her once more. Caldwell nodded her head and once more she gingerly forced her way back to a vertical base as Vivi sat up and also started to rise. Caldwell caught the Voodoo Queen with a volley of open handed blows delivered with both hands to both sides of her head before she pulled her opponent up to her feet and walked her into the nearest corner where she drove her face first into the top turnbuckle before she spun her around and forced her back against the turnbuckles with a series of stern kicks to the midsection and gut, finishing off by hopping into the air and driving a knee strike into her face. Traeger stumbled forwards out of the corner as the Burning Rose took her place, pushing up onto the middle rope quickly and launched herself into a two footed mushroom stomp to the shoulders of the New Orleans native, sending her down to the mat once more. Vivi rolled to her back as Crystal stumbled half a step after landing on her feet, finding her balance before she delivered a standing moonsault to crash down upon her foe’s body. Quickly she reached to hook the leg towards the middle of the ring as she made the cover.

Kyle: She’s trying everything she can, I’m surprised she was able to pull that off.

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: The closest fall of the whole night so far right there, but we’re not done yet. Neither is Vivi!

Stringer made the three count and immediately waved it off as she spotted at the very last possible second that Vivi had kicked her leg over the bottom rope, pointing to the foot as she threw up the hand signal for a two count. Crystal sat up with a grin on her face only for her expression to drop as the official explained to her it was only a two count, pointing to the foot on the ropes. Caldwell shook her head in disbelief but didn’t argue with the referee as she rolled under the bottom rope to the apron and used the ropes to pull herself upwards as she headed for the corner. Again she took a couple of seconds to try and rally the fans, causing the split crowd to cheer loudly for both of the wrestlers and again massaged her right knee before she started to climb to the top rope. She perched on the turnbuckle, waving the rising Traeger upright. As soon as the former Future Shock Champion had her feet underneath her, Crystal jumped from the turnbuckle and went to snap off a hurricanrana…only for Traeger to grab hold of the top rope to block it.

Zack: Crystal was gonna spike her head first into the mat…but the voodoo priestess had other ideas!

Kyle: Not surprised by that. Same way Crystal stopped herself with the ropes earlier, Vivi knows how to do it too.

Crystal tried to sit up on her opponent’s shoulders and was about to fire off right hands into her skull only for Traeger to drive a pair of palm striked into the right knee. It caused Crystal to cry out in pain as she fell backwards, hanging upside down with her legs still wrapped around her opponent’s head. Vivi stepped away from the ropes, gripping her opponent’s thighs and fell forwards with a Styles Clash, keeping hold of Crystal’s legs as she rolled her over into a pinning predicament.

Zack: I don’t remember ever seeing Vivi use that, there’s the cover!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Kyle: Very close, but still not enough. Not enough body on body there.

Crystal’s shoulder came up from the canvas in the nick of time as she rolled to the side, stopping the count. Vivi nodded her head as the referee showed her the two count and rolled away, taking a moment to hold her head before she came back to her feet and started to pull Crystal up with her and straight into the Southern Incantation STO backbreaker into a reverse STO, slamming her face first into the canvas. The Burning Rose rolled to her back, one hand cupping her nose, the other going to her back as Vivi grabbed hold of her feet and quickly locked in a figure four leglock, applying all the pressure that she could to Crystal’s right knee, causing her to cry out in pain. The official dropped down and asked the former Evolution Champion if she wanted to quit, getting an agonized ‘No’ as Caldwell held her hands over her face. Again the referee asked as Vivi pulled back on the foot as she leaned back to increase the pressure that she was applying in the hold. Still Crystal refused to submit, shaking her head as she started to reach out for the ropes, then started to swim against the mat, using all of her upper body strength to try and pull herself and her opponent towards the ropes, getting closer and closer.

Kyle: This takes so much out of you, because you’re pulling more than yourself in a very unlikely position.

Zack: Crystal doesn’t have a choice though, she has to do that or tap out.

Vivi allowed her to get within centimeters of being able to reach the ropes at full stretch before she broke the hold, keeping hold of the right leg as she did so and pulled Crystal all the way back to the middle of the ring and dropped down into a knee bar to the right leg. It caused Caldwell to cry out in pain but shook her head as the  official asked her the question. The referee asked again as Traeger increased the pressure on the joint, Caldwell’s hand hovering over the mat, looking to be moments away from tapping out but still she shook her head in refusal to the referee’s question and started to lash out wildly with her free foot. As she did she caught the Voodoo Queen with a mixture of solid kicks to the body and glancing blows that finally saw her secure a release from the hold, Crystal rolling away, clutching her knee with a look of agony etched on her face as she did so.

Zack: Vivi has done a masterful job of taking away one of Crystal’s most lethal assets in the ring. All credit to her, but she still hasn’t put her away yet.

Kyle: Crystal can be very irritating with that, because you tend to have to go the extra mile to get the job done.

Vivi gave the sign for Hurricane Vivienne to the crowd who cheered her loudly as she set herself and started to wave Crystal up to her feet…only for Caldwell to instead roll out of the ring to the outside, stumbling as she tried to put weight on her right leg and falling against the crowd barricade, using it to stay upright. She leaned against the barrier, as she reached for her knee and began to massage life into one more. Vivi shook her head as the referee told her to stay back and instead she launched herself forwards and out of the ring with a baseball slide, landing right in front of her foe and started to fire off right and left hands into the side of her head and body before she grabbed hold of the back of the head of the Burning Rose, spinning around and hurling her back underneath the bottom rope and into the ring, following her in as she did so.

Zack: Crystal has made a bit of a habit tonight out of rolling out of the ring to avoid Vivi when she can, and so far, the voodoo priestess hasn’t let her get away with it very long.

Kyle: LIke I said earlier, that’s a surefire sign that your opponent is in trouble and they know it. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be trying to get out of the ring.

Caldwell rolled to the middle of the ring and started to push upwards as Vivi measured her up again, letting Crystal get to her feet before she charged towards her, looking to deliver The Reminder clothesline from Hell. As she charged forwards, the former Evolution champion ducked underneath the attempt, grabbing hold of her foe’s arm and kicking her feet up to hook her other arm to jerk the New Orleans native backwards and into a crucifix pinfall.

Zack: She’s pulling out all the stops, but is it enough?

One…

Two…

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle: To answer your question, that’s going to be a no.

Vivi’s shoulder shot up in the nick of time and she rolled backwards to her knees, quickly pushing upwards as Crystal forced herself to get her feet upwards too, still a look of agony on her face as she favored her right leg. Traeger stepped towards her and as she did so the Burning Rose surprised her with a Flashing Lights chick kick, letting out a scream of pain as her right foot connected with the side of her opponent’s head. Vivi dropped to the mat as Crystal stumbled a step or two before she collapsed and reached for her knee. The referee went to check on both, getting the okay and started a ten count on the two competitors.

Zack: If the referee makes it to ten on both of these women, Rebecka Hate automatically wins the tournament tonight by default and won’t have to have another match.

Kyle: That didn’t happen in the last match when you brought it up, I seriously doubt it will here.

Neither made any attempt to rise until the referee reached three, Crystal sitting up with a pained look on her face while Vivi started to push to all fours. By the six count, Vivi had made it to her knees and Crystal was slowly working her way up herself, testing her right leg as she did so. By eight the two had made it to their feet, Crystal on one leg while Vivi was holding the side of her head as she stumbled a couple of steps as she got upright. The Voodoo Queen found her balance and as she did, she stepped forwards quickly and delivered the Bow Down running low dropkick to Caldwell’s right knee. It dropped her down to all fours with a cry and quickly Traeger pulled her back up and drove her face first into the mat with a sit out facebuster before she rolled her to her back and made the cover.

Kyle: Facebusters always make me cringe, not sure if it’s enough though.

One…

Two…

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: They don’t get any closer than that. You couldn’t have gotten a paint job between Stringer’s hand and the mat!

Again Stringer waved off the count as Crystal managed to get her shoulder up in time and showed the two to Vivi who looked at the official in disbelief, asking for the three only to have the two confirmed once more, pointing at the shoulder that had come up but was now back on the mat. Traeger nodded and came back to her feet as she gave the fans the signal for Hurricane Vivienne once more then started to wave Crystal to her feet.

Kyle: Wasting a lot of time. When you tell the fans what you’re gonna do, you’re also telling your opponent.

Crystal took a couple of seconds laid on the mat before she started to move, rolling to her side and holding her knee before she again started to gingerly push upwards from the mat. As Caldwell pushed upwards Vivi charged towards, looking for the running swinging DDT but as she approached, Crystal surprised her as she suddenly popped up from the mat and caught her foe with a European uppercut to the jaw. Vivi staggered backwards, only making it half a step before Crystal grabbed hold of her and pulled her down into a small package pinning combination, Stringer slid quickly into position and started the count.

Zack: Vivi may be out on her feet, Crystal’s going for it all!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle: Damn… is it a full moon or something?

Vivi kicked out a heartbeat after the three count was completed as Stringer was calling for the bell; Crystal rolling out of the ring and to her feet, stumbling and falling back against the barricade, favoring her right leg as she did so while the bell rang. Seleana moved towards her to check on her as Stringer rolled out of the ring and raised Crystal’s hand. In the ring Vivi sat up with a look of shock on her face.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, and advancing to the Finals of the Winner’s Circle!!!… “THE BURNING ROSE” CRYSTAL CALDWELL!!!

Zack: Now we know what the main event will be! Crystal will meet Rebecka Hate in the finals tonight, and I gotta believe Hate’s gonna go for that knee.

Kyle: Yeah, I didn’t see either of these two making it to the finals. I was sure it would be Vivi and Raven. This has been one of the most surprising tournaments I’ve seen.

Seleana and Crystal started to head to the back, Caldwell still heavily favoring her right leg as they headed towards the back while Vivi rolled out of the ring and asked Stringer for confirmation; the official explaining to her that she kicked out a half second too late. The crowd were cheering loudly for both wrestlers as the show cut elsewhere.

The Anniversary Cupcake

When the show goes somewhere backstage in the Sheffield Arena, the first thing we see is a cupcake with a lit candle sticking out of it. The candle is in the shape of a one as the dessert is handed from one hand to the other, and we find the hands belong to Jake Chandler and the reigning Phoenix Champion Mara Werth.

Jake: Mara, this is my way of congratulating you on one year as the reigning and defending Phoenix Champion! Technically you passed it at the end of January, but it’s still worth celebrating so I bought you a cupcake. I’m really proud of you.

Mara was grinning as she leaned in to blow the candle out.

Mara: Thanks Jake. It means a lot to me. I never thought that I’d end up celebrating a year as a reigning, defending Champion. It’s pretty amazing that I managed to keep hold it this long against some pretty stiff competition.

Jake: I know, right? You’ve really raised the prestige and value of that title with all those defenses and facing the caliber of competition you have. I’ve been really proud of you, and I’ve heard a rumor about who the next challenger is. And well…

He takes a deep breath.

Jake: I think she might be the toughest of them all so far. But I know you wouldn’t have it any other way.

Mara: Definitely wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s kinda the point of being a Champion, isn’t it? Part of the job description - to find the biggest, baddest, toughest women there are out there. So…how confident are you in the rumour you’ve heard? You think that you can maybe share a name with me and all the fans watching around the world? They have paid their $9.99 a month to sign up to FFW All Access after all.

Jake: Pretty confident. I heard it from Dr. McCloud. I’d say she’s a reliable source, don’t you think?

Mara: I’m not sure they come any more reliable than the big bosses right hand woman. So…who did she mention as my next contender?

Jake: A woman you have a LOT in common with: Alessandra Esposito.

Mara: Oh. Okay. Yeah. I think that is most definitely the toughest, most difficult challenger that I’ve ever faced. She’s a pretty phenomenal wrestler and one heck of a competitor who I’m sure will test me in a lot of ways and probably able to match me in a whole lot of areas too. It should be a great match between us with the title on the line and a real battle of wills. I’m sure they’ll be really interesting to see how I overcome the odds and try to retain my title against one of the most decorated women to emerge from Future Shock.

Jake: Apparently she’s part of the trade between rosters. You know how Angela from NHB is focusing in Future Shock now while Jem stays here? Well Nadia is doing the same since she’s a champion there, and Alessandra is focused on FFW. So they basically traded Angela for Alessandra.

Mara: That’s one heck of a trade that’s been made right there. I’m looking forwards to getting to test myself against her. I have a lot of respect for her but I think I might be able to find a way past and keep my title. But I certainly won’t be sleeping on her or taking her lightly in any way at all because if I do there might not be many more cupcake worthy milestones in my future.

The camera zoomed in on the #1 candle sticking out of the cupcake before the show went back to the ring.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 08:57:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2023, 02:58:46 pm »

The show returns to the ring after the two Winner’s Circle matches to find Lexi standing in the center instead of Kat.

Zack: Our only title match on the card tonight is provided by Future Shock, as we’re about to see the Diamond Championship defended. I’d like to welcome my broadcast partner on Tuesday nights, Claire Black, to the booth. Welcome to Sheffield!

Claire: Thank you for inviting me to join you to call this match tonight and it’s a pleasure to be here in Sheffield. It’s always a good night whenever we’re in the UK; the fans are always loud and it makes for one heck of an atmosphere.

The beat of “Black Sheep” by Metric kicks in and Aviva Miller busts out onto the ramp with her fist held high in the air, her head bobbing to the music. As the bass drops, she heads down the ramp and slaps hands with every fan she can reach. Instead of going right to the ring, she takes a trip around it and gives out more high fives before finally swinging herself onto the apron.

Lexi: From Los Angeles via Jerusalem, this is Aviva Miller!

Aviva grins and ducks between the ropes into the ring, but then turns back and balances herself with one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle, waving her hand in a circle to get another loud cheer from the crowd. With the fans sufficiently hyped up, Aviva heads to her corner and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: We know it’s for the Diamond Championship, but for Aviva, it’s more than that. She also wants to add some points to Israel’s Global Wars score. She’s sitting at 3 points with just this and one more match left in the series for her. The best she can hope for at this moment is tying with Sydney currently if she can win this and her next match.

Claire: If she can win this match and build off it to tie with Sydney then it’ll give her an excellent chance of being in the series final and that could well be anyones. However, she also can’t afford to get too far ahead of herself. There’s a very tough opponent standing between her and the Diamond Championship and she’ll need to be at her absolute very best tonight.

The lights in the arena dim and the almost haunting intro to ‘Good For You’ begins to play around the arena. A warm spotlight hits the center of the stage and the curtain at the entrance is pulled back to reveal a feminine figure standing just outside the reach of the spotlight.

I'm on my fourteen carats
I'm fourteen carat
Doing it up like Midas
Now you say I got a touch
So good, so good
Make you never wanna leave
So don't, so don't

The figure steps into the light to reveal Nadia Beaulieu holding her Championship in her hand. Dressed in provocative ring gear, that shows of her figure to perfection, she stands with one hand on her hip with the championship in it. The other raised towards her mouth with one finger resting gently on her bottom lip. She lowers her head a little as she looks around the crowd with a hooded gaze.

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

She slowly tilts her head back and runs her finger down from her lip, over her chin and down the front of her cleavage still keeping the hooded gaze as she does. She sways her hips and starts to lower herself in rhythm with the music. She takes her time to make her way down, before taking just as much time to stand upright again. The blonde starts making her way down the ramp with a strut, running her hands down her curves at the side as she does.

'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you
I just wanna look good for you, good for you
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
And still look good for you, good for you

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Beaune, France……The reigning and defending Future Shock Diamond Champion…………..NADIA BEAULIEU!

I'm on my marquise diamonds
I'm a marquise diamond
Could even make that Tiffany jealous
You say I give it to you hard
So bad, so bad
Make you never wanna leave
I won't, I won't

Nadia reaches the ring and climbs the steps, before scaling to the top of the turnbuckle from the outside. She gets her balance and then runs her hands down her sides again, before she somersaults off the top to land on her feet in the ring. Immediately dropping down into the splits once she has. She stays there for a moment before getting back to her feet and raising her championship high into the air. From there she heads to her corner to await the start of the match.

Zack: There’s not been too many women in Future Shock who have been more on form than Nadia. Since becoming the Diamond Champion in late April of last year, she’s been a fighting champion and has turned away challenger after challenger…including the woman she’s about to meet tonight.

Claire: Nadia has been one of the most on form and most successful women in Future Shock in the last year and has posed an impossible challenge to anyone who has stood opposite her. She is an accomplished striker, a sound technician and excels when she has to take to the air - she has multiple weapons at her disposal and it’s part of what makes her so tricky to face in the ring.

Referee Kevin Fisk showed Nadia’s title to Aviva before holding it over his head. After Lexi left the ring with it, he called for the bell to start the match. The camera caught sight of Aviva’s boots, which had the Israeli flag on each of them as she headed to the center and shook hands with Nadia. The champion told her she understood the pressures of being in Global Wars, to which Aviva nodded in agreement.

Zack: Our cameras are taking you as close to the action as you can get without being in there. And yes, Nadia understands what Aviva is feeling right now. Not just this being a chance at her title, but she’s doing this to honor her home country.

Claire: Not only has Nadia seen up close what Global Wars can do from when Alessandra won it, but she’s one of the few French wrestlers in FFW history and she is very proud of that heritage.

The two women exchanged another handshake and then a hug…only Aviva didn’t let go before she snapped off a flatliner on the champion before quickly rolling her over for the cover with both legs hooked!

Zack: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

ONE!!

TWOOOO!!

TH-NO!!

Nadia got her shoulder up before the three, largely out of surprise rather than the move on its own knocking her out. But she didn’t have time to process it long before Miller rolled her over, pulled her up into a rear waistlock and snapped off a release German suplex on the Diamond Champion.

Claire: Aviva decided to get off to a quick start and not give Nadia a chance to take a breath here!!

Nadia got back to her feet, but was immediately ran into the ropes from behind by Aviva. The challenger cinched her waist again, this time into a victory roll. But Nadia pushed her away this time before the referee could count. The champion quickly got back to her feet, only to find Aviva already waiting for her. The Israeli beauty darted past her with a swinging neckbreaker, floated over on top of her again into another rear waistlock. Beaulieu tried to break free till she found herself in a full nelson followed by a full nelson slam and another cover!

Zack: Look at this! Here she goes again!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!!

TH-NO.

Once more, the champion kicked out before the three came down and Miller was already back to her feet. Nadia sat up only for about a second before a basement dropkick to the chest put her down on the mat again. Aviva quickly grabbed her right foot, rolled her over and started pounding her knee into the mat like she was hammering a nail.

Claire: Aviva hasn’t managed to put her down with the early offence so she’s making sure that if Nadia does get back into this one, she doesn’t have her full range of motion.

She did that seven times quickly before stomping at her knee after that. Beaulieu tried to scramble away from her before Aviva caught up with her and snagged that leg again before dropping down to the canvas with a heel hook submission. The pain was immediately registered on Nadia’s face, and she quickly lunged towards the rope to get the break before Aviva got back to her feet once more.

Zack: Looks like Aviva’s been watching Serafina’s matches, that was her heel hook right there! And Nadia was close enough to get the break fairly quickly.

Claire: Aviva just keeps on getting better and better with every match and shows that she just keeps on learning in every match. This is one of the biggest problems Nadia faced in her preparation - trying to deal with all the new wrinkles Aviva has added in since the last time she competed.

Nadia tried to get to her feet again, making it this time before Aviva scooped her up to deliver a shin breaker across her knee. It put the Italian beauty on the mat again before Aviva pulled her away from the ropes to drop down and apply an Indian deathlock submission. The pressure was entirely focused on Beaulieu’s right knee as Miller applied pressure immediately. The champion’s face showed great pain as she propped up on her elbows and started trying to pull herself a few feet to get to the ropes for another break finally.

Zack: You called that, Claire. This is largely all new things we’re seeing from Aviva tonight, no doubt she’s been preparing herself since the moment she earned this rematch in November. She knows Nadia is far less effective if she can’t stand up.

Claire: This is a very polished performance from Aviva. She’s not let Nadia out of the blocks tonight and if Beaulieu does get an opening in this contest, she’s going to be hamstrung by all the work done to her knee.

Miller gave the break before the referee could even start his count, and Nadia wrapped an arm around the bottom rope. That caused Fisk to keep Aviva away from the champion as she laid under the rope, quickly trying to recuperate.She inched her way back into the ring, keeping a hand on the ropes as she got to her feet. It was when she let go that Aviva went to get her, but caught a back elbow to the face as she approached that stunned her. Nadia spun around on her left foot to deliver a discus elbow to her jaw before hooking her head for a DDT. The champion sat up on the mat and started massaging her knee briefly.

Zack: That was exceptionally smart on Nadia’s part, forcing the referee to give her a timeout for all intents and purposes. And she was able to slow Aviva’s progress at her convenience.

Claire: You can see the amount of damage done to Nadia’s knee but she’s showing that she can fight through and fight intelligently here.

The champion made it to her feet, and spotted Aviva starting to sit up as well. A diving elbow drop to her head put her back down again before the Diamond Champion rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her arms around her neck. Nadia sat on Aviva’s lower back as she pulled back on her hands, creating a straitjacket choke as Miller’s own arms began constricting around her neck.

Zack: This is what you call improvising. Nadia’s been forced to eschew her usual high speed offense, and we’re seeing some excellent mat wrestling instead.

Claire: As I said at the top of the match, Nadia might not go to it too often, but she does have a solid technical basis and as we’re seeing now, she can use that to her advantage.

Fisk asked the challenger about stopping the match, but got no sign to do so as Nadia pulled back on her arms. She tried to tighten it up as much as she could, leaning back further as Aviva’s face started to darken as her air supply was constricted. Her eyelids began looking heavy as Nadia showed no sign of releasing the hold. Finally, the challenger’s eyes shut entirely as the referee asked again about stopping the match. It wasn’t until he saw that her foot was under the bottom rope that he called for the break. Nadia looked confused until he pointed it out to her before she turned around to see it for herself.

Zack: Good spotting by the referee. I didn’t even notice her foot under there either, and it wasn’t like Aviva was able to tell him about it.

Claire: I’m not even sure how much Aviva knew about it herself, but it has saved her tonight and she gets to live on in her quest for Global Wars points and the Diamond Championship.

The champion got to her feet as a barely alert Aviva started to stir, and she was beginning to take in deep breaths to revive herself until a baseball slide from Nadia sent her rolling out of the ring to the floor in a heap. But the move didn’t go without punishment as Nadia immediately grabbed her knee after executing it. She shook her head and rolled out to get her, having to lean against the apron as she tried to lift Aviva up to get her back in the ring. But that was proving difficult to do on one good leg, especially when Aviva started to crawl away from her.

Claire: Nadia’s knee is really causing her to struggle right now and as you can see, that might cost her tonight.

Zack: Aviva’s strategy has began to pay off in dividends even when she’s in control of the match as she hasn’t been for a few minutes now.

Aviva made it to the barrier to get back to her feet. Nadia went for a running boot to the head, but Miller dodged out of the way and she got it caught over the top of the barricade. Before she could get it free, the challenger spun around and began unloading with furious kicks to her thigh with multiple hard shots before snatching her leg free into a dragon screw leg whip to the floor. Miller stumbled backwards a moment and shoved the champion back into the ring and joined her as the referee had gotten to an eight count.

Zack: Our ringside fans there nearly got a selfie with Nadia’s boot right there, and now more damage has been done to that knee. Aviva’s strategy tonight has been impeccable.

Claire: It certainly has Zack and if she can keep this up and keep Nadia on the back foot there’s an excellent chance that she’ll be able to pick up the victory - and not only that, but can you imagine how motivated Nadia will be to bounce back should she lose? With a match against Charlotte to come, she could have a massive influence on the Global Wars series.

Aviva grabbed her right foot, and was about to drive her knee into the mat a few times. But Nadia rolled onto her back, and started stomping her chest with the other foot. Several shots landed before the brunette stumbled backwards off balance. Beaulieu rolled towards the ropes to get to her feet, only for Aviva to come forward again. But the challenger walked into a mule kick to the stomach followed by Nadia grabbing her head for a stunner! Miller bounced to the mat as Nadia landed in a seat on the canvas, stroking her knee with both hands before she began to pull herself towards Aviva to make a cover.

Zack: Nadia turns the tables once again, and there’s a stunner! If she could get over there a little faster…

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Aviva popped her shoulder off the mat before the three was about to touch, and Nadia slowly began to shakily rise back to her feet.

Claire: Nadia took just a little bit too long to get over to make the cover and Aviva could get another opportunity yet!

The champion was showing the trouble she was having as she stood, while Aviva was slowly beginning to get her bearings again. The challenger pushed up to her feet, only for the champion to spin her around and pull her into an inverted stomp facebreaker! It connected perfectly, but Nadia reached for her knee immediately as soon as they landed. She managed to roll herself over to make a cover!

Zack: That’s one of Alessandra’s favorite moves! This may be academic at this point!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Aviva kicked her foot across the bottom rope before the three landed, causing the referee to point it out to Nadia. The champion sat back on the mat again, further massaging her right knee for a couple seconds before making it slowly back to her feet.

Claire: Again Aviva escapes the pinfall but Nadia still had the upper hand in this contest and if she keep on fighting through the pain the way that she has it might just be a matter of time before her hand is raised.

Nadia looked towards the corner, causing many of her fans to get much louder as she limped towards it to slowly make her ascent to the top rope. Each step seemed to take a second longer than the last one though before she perched herself on the top turnbuckle.

Zack: I…I don’t know if this is a good idea, Claire. It took her an awfully long time to get up there, she’s already got one bad knee….and I don’t know if Aviva is still out of it…or biding her time.

Claire: This is certainly a case of high risk, high reward, Zack. Nadia’s going all out to try and find a way to put Aviva down for the three tonight.

Nadia took a deep breath and launched into a frog splash….but Aviva rolled out of the way, causing the champion to come down hard on her knees and body. Miller quickly rolled back towards her, and applied her submission finisher: a bridging single leg lock.

Zack: She came down right on her knees! Aviva told me she had a submission she’d never shown in Future Shock….and that’s it: KINGDOM KEY!!

Claire: And that explains why virtually all of her offence tonight has been target on the knee!! It’s all built to this and look at the expression on Nadia’s face!! This is torture!!

Nadia’s face was in agony after the impact she made on the mat, and it was only compounded when she felt the submission applied. The referee asked her if she wanted to stop, but the champion tried to pull them both to the ropes as she had done. But she wasn’t making any progress as the referee checked again. Nadia shouted in pain, her fingers scratching down her face.

Zack: Aviva’s got her dead to rights, I think. Nadia is in agony, and Aviva shows no signs of letting this hold go. Like you said, Claire, her whole gameplan was to build to this!

Claire: I have credit to Nadia for fighting through this; for trying to make it to the ropes…but how wise is this? How much damage is being done to the knee here?

Aviva managed to bridge up just a bit more before Nadia was forced to tap out. Fisk immediately called for the bell, and Aviva let go as soon as she heard it. Her mouth fell open as she realized what she’d done.

Zack: Aviva Miller has just made history here tonight in Sheffield! Let’em know, Lexi!

Lexi: Your winner by submission….AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW Future Shock Diamond Champion….AVIVA MILLER!!!

The brunette got back to her feet, and had her hand raised before FIsk handed her the Diamond Championship. The elation was clear on her face as she hugged it to her body, and only made better when she saw 3 points added for Israel on the Global Wars scoreboard.

Claire: I think this might be a night that Aviva remembers for a long time to come. The Diamond Championship and three points in Global Wars to keep her in the hunt. She couldn’t have had a much better night than she’s had tonight.

Aviva headed to the corner, climbing it and showing the fans her new title. They gave her a very loud reaction before she hopped down and went to help Nadia.

Zack: Nadia showed us she’s just good on the mat as she is in the air tonight, and this pretty well ties the series between them now. And if they ever meet again, I’m already looking forward to that one! Congratulations to Aviva on executing a brilliant strategy tonight at Crossed Out!

Claire: It was a brilliant strategy from Aviva tonight, executed nearly flawlessly against one of the most in form competitors in Future Shock. But we’ve also got to give credit to Nadia for the way that she’s fought through the pain until she simply couldn’t any more.

The two rolled out of the ring and Aviva put Nadia’s arm around her shoulders to help her to get to the back as the show went to a commercial for Future Shock this coming Tuesday night.

Receipts

The next image we see is Sara near the gorilla position with a smile on her face. The Future Shock reporter quickly addresses the camera

Sara: We’ve just crowned a brand new Diamond Champion in Future Shock, and I want to see if we can get a few words with her as she comes through here.

Aviva came through the curtain, still beaming as Sara approached her. She was about to ask a question when Aviva’s attention went off camera for a second. She handed the title to the confused reporter before taking off. The camera followed her as she spotted Lacey coming around the corner, and started unloading with furious right hands to the redhead. The fans roared in the arena as a result.

Zack: Aviva…just spotted Lacey! And it’s apparently never a bad time to hand out some receipts! Lacey jumped her on Future Shock recently, and Avivia didn’t forget!

Kyle: What the--?!

Zack: She has this coming, Kyle! She’s had this coming! Get her, Aviva!

Lacey began firing back with shots of her own before arena security arrived and started to pull them apart. The redhead slipped behind the men and headed quickly in the opposite direction as Aviva reclaimed her title from Sara. She shot a withering look through the throng of security as Lacey disappeared into the building. The show cut to a commercial for Future Shock before returning to the ring.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 08:59:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2023, 02:58:57 pm »

The show returns to the ring, and the fans are already chanting for the hometown girl about to make her entrance as Kat steps back into the ring.

Fans: LIL-LY! LIL-LY! LIL-LY!

Zack: Listen to this, they’re already chanting for Lilly. I’m not the least bit surprised by that. Sheffield can’t wait to see the No Surrender Champion!

Kyle: I’m pretty sure that if it weren’t for the tournament, this would have been the main event for Crossed Out tonight.

Diamond and the Gem Stones begins to blare all across the sound system and as it does we are able to see the likes of the Gem Stones playing on a tron. Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire are all playing various instruments as we are able to see Diamond Steele emerging from the curtain with a microphone in her hand. She sings as loudly as she can to the sound of boos. Diamond smirks as the constant boos just cause her to sing even louder.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring she is…

Diamond smirks as she uses her own microphone to quickly cut off Kat. She proceeds to do her own introduction.

Diamond: Ladies and gentlemen making my way to the ring. Being accompanied by all of my Gem Stones of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald! I am the SHINING STAR, I AM THE SPARKLING SENSATION, THE SADISTIC SIREN, THE GLITTERING GODDESS, THE SORCERESS OF SUBMISSIONS, THE MISTRESS OF THE MICROPHONE AND THE CONQUERER OF CATCH WRESTLING. Weighing in at 7.5 STONE from LONDON ENGLAND! I AM DIAMOND STEELE!

Diamond stops to take in the boos of the audience. She points to the entrance curtain where Ruby Steele, Sapphire Taylor, and Emerald Mcadams all make their way out to join her. Together they finally make it to the ring. Diamond quickly runs up the ring steps and she grabs the turnbuckle as hard as she can. She immediately leap frogs over the ropes and bounces about before she flips off the booing crowd. She throws the microphone to the side before she cracks a wicked grin. She opens up a pocket mirror and takes a moment to admire how beautiful her hair is as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: This is the opponent that Diamond’s been wanting to face, and she got her wish even though Dr. McCloud didn’t feel she’d done enough to earn a shot at the title. I don’t disagree with that.

Kyle: I agree with Starla. I have no idea how she got a match with Missy and Lilly back to back the way she has. She must have dirty pictures of somebody.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. The Sheffield crowd is nearly deafening at this point! Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from right here in Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144 lbs and she is the reigning FFW No Surrender Champion….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: The Sheffield Arena is shaking underneath our feet to welcome home who I feel is the definitive No Surrender Champion in FFW history! We could have just had this match on the card, and I think the fans would have been thrilled.

Kyle: You’re right, and I did just say pretty much the same thing. But yeah, like I said earlier, you can do no wrong in your hometown. Lilly could burn down an orphanage and probably get this response here.

Lilly handed her title to Kat before she left the ring, and was beaming ear to ear as she listened to the hometown fans who were exuberant to see her. Meanwhile, Diamond was not too happy though as she screamed to the crowd that she was from England too. It didn’t change their adoration for the champion as referee Melinda Davis called for the bell to start the match. Steele covered her ears as Lilly climbed onto the middle turnbuckle and rallied her fans to get louder. It was quite obvious that Lilly was having the time of her life at the moment.

Zack: Just goes to show you, Kyle, that just because you are from England doesn’t mean the people here are automatically going to support you. Diamond is definitely difficult to find likable, even if you are British like her.

Kyle: You don’t need to be well liked to be successful in this business. I never got the sense that Diamond needed fan support so much as she just wished she had it.

The support was annoying Diamond more and more. And as Lilly hopped down off the corner, Steele went on the attack and charged towards her with a running high knee to the back that sent her into the corner chest first. Clubbing forearms to the back of her head landed on Lilly before the musician drove her face into the top turnbuckle repeatedly and brought to the mat with a side Russian leg sweep. That’s when the stomps to the body started before a knee drop landed on Lilly’s head.

Zack: Diamond isn’t taking well to the lack of support she’s getting, and she’s taking it out on Lilly. She needs to build a bridge and get over it.

Kyle: She’s already making a mistake if she’s letting the fans get to her. She’s not facing them, she’s facing Lilly. Besides she gets this response everywhere. It should feel normal by now.

The aggravated musician scrubbed her face across the canvas before mounting her back and pulling her head to fishhook her mouth. The Sheffield crowd showed her nothing but disgust as she tore at Lilly’s face, while Davis counted to four. She finally let go and spiked her face into the mat before getting back to her feet. Diamond pressed her arm to the mat, and started driving knees into it one after another. She used it to pull Lilly to her feet, and began to drive shoulder blocks into hers. A judo snap of her shoulder put Lilly down on the mat in a seat before Steele took off for the far side, and came back with a basement dropkick to her chest.

Zack: After getting blindsided at the start of the match, Lilly hasn’t been able to get out of the blocks so far in this match. Diamond is showing her ruthlessness and how much she wants a No Surrender title shot.

Kyle: Maybe the crowd response is firing her up. If so, good. She should show this in every match, and it’d make a big difference to her win column.

The booing crowd got to Diamond again as she shouted at them before pulling Lilly up by the arm. She whipped her across to the far side,and went for a running elbow on the rebound. But Lilly ducked the contact and stopped behind her. And as soon as Diamond spun around, Lilly unloaded with one right hand after another to the delight of the crowd. Four shots landed before Arthur whipped her into the far corner before following her in with a running European uppercut. She climbed the corner and the fans counted off ten shots to Steele’s head before she staggered out of the corner and fell to her knees.

Zack: Diamond’s definitely punch-drunk now after letting the lack of love from these Sheffield fans get under her skin. What did she expect, Kyle? This is Lilly’s hometown!

Kyle: I don’t expect to understand everything she does, especially since I don’t spend a lot of time with her. I think she can do better, I know I could help that. But she’s got Emerald.

Lilly hyped the crowd quickly as she took off for the ropes, coming back with a knee lift to Diamond’s body as she was getting back to her feet. The No Surrender Champion kept her doubled over as she drove knee after knee into her body before using a gutwrench suplex to take her down to the mat. The champion stomped Steele’s back before pulling her arms behind her into a standing surfboard submission before the referee knelt down to see if Diamond wanted to stop the match. She didn’t.

Zack: Lilly’s taken firm control of this match, and everyone in the Sheffield Arena outside of Diamond and her entourage couldn’t be happier about it.

Kyle: I think this is the loudest they’ve been all night, well at least in support of someone. THey seemed pretty loud during Stacey’s match too. Just not in the same way.

Lilly dug her heel into Diamond’s back a little more as she cranked back on her arms, causing the musician’s face to wrench in pain. Davis checked again, still not getting the answer she needed to stop the match. It wasn’t until Sapphire hopped up on the apron that Lilly let go of the hold, and caught the Future Shock talent with a dropkick to the chest that sent her back to the floor. As Davis reprimanded Sapphire, Diamond caught Lilly before she could turn back around with a backstabber followed by a quick cover. Her face was still showing the pain she was feeling in her back as Davis went to count.

Kyle: She’s not gonna catch Lilly like this. I’d put money on it.

ONE!!

TW-NO.

Lilly shoved her away as the referee’s hand was coming down for the two count. Steele sat up, still in pain because of her back before she grabbed Lilly’s head and began a gator roll in multiple directions around the ring.

Zack: Steele’s back is still aching, and this hold is designed to sap all your energy. It feels  like you’re caught in the dryer.

After several seconds, she finally stopped and pulled the champion into a Muay Thai clinch before hammering knees into her face and body. A butterfly suplex followed that before Steele took off towards the ropes, using them for an Asai moonsault before making another cover with the outside leg hooked.

Zack: Diamond  must think she’s got Lilly in a bad way, there’s another cover!

ONE!!!

TWO-NO!

Once more, Lilly got her shoulder off the mat in time. Diamond retaliated by leaning over her to smother her with elbow strikes to the head. She dragged Sheffield to her feet, and whipped her chest first into the far corner before bouncing off the near side ropes to flatten her with a lariat.

Kyle: There you go. You have to hit Lilly as hard as you can every chance you can. She has to ignore the fans, and focus on her business.

More stomps to the body landed for Diamond as she dragged Lilly away from the ropes and back to the center of the ring. When she reached down to grab her arm to continue working on it, Lilly used her free arm and blasted herewith an elbow to the side of her head. Two more landed quickly before the No Surrender Champion made it back to her feet. Diamond came forward to grab her, only to get her ears boxed and scooped up for a Death Valley driver. Lilly stumbled away for a moment, still feeling the effects of what Diamond had already done.

Zack: Lilly’s still fairly dazed after that lariat, but she had enough wherewithal to fight off Diamond from doing whatever was in that head of hers.

Kyle: Yeah, I couldn’t begin to tell you what she was thinking. It’s a moot plan now anyway.

Lilly took off for the ropes again after getting her bearings as the referee checked on Diamond, which allowed Sapphire to grab her foot to try to trip her. But Lilly caught herself, and reached through the ropes to start hammering Sapphire with right hands until the referee turned around to see what was going on. When Arthur bounced her head off the apron, the referee told Sapphire and Emerald to leave the ringside area. That got a big pop from the crowd as neither of them were happy about it.

Zack: Good! That’s the way it should have been from the bell. Sapphire isn’t a manager, she’s a Future Shock talent. She has no reason to be here in Sheffield tonight.

Kyle: Emerald didn’t do anything though, and she is a manager. Why are they both getting penalized for something Sapphire did?

As the pair headed for the back, Diamond tried to take advantage of the distraction and use a victory roll to scoop Lilly from behind. But the champion had too tight of a grip on the top rope, and instead delivered a standing fist drop to her head to break her grip. The No Surrender Champion pulled her to her feet, and went for a snap DDT…but Steele hooked the middle rope with her arm and caused Lilly to hit the mat instead.

Zack: Some quick thinking by Diamond realizing where she was. She was able to save herself, and now she’s back in control of things for the moment.

Kyle: One thing about Diamond is that she uses every opening that comes her way, and that’s something I could name that a few around here don’t do.

Diamond took a second to collect herself as she saw Lilly started to get up. A leaping guillotine leg drop to the back of her head stopped that before Steele headed for the nearest corner to take a seat on the top rope. As soon as Lilly was up again, Diamond connected with a blockbuster! The hometown crowd was already back on her case again as Diamond took off for the far side. As soon as Lilly was vertical again, she caught a bicycle knee to the jaw before the musician went for the cover.

Zack: That could be a knockout if I ever saw one! Is Diamond gonna get herself a No Surrender title shot?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOO!!

The champion got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Diamond was quick to pull her up enough to plant her head for a piledriver. Lilly collapsed into a heat on the canvas before Steele returned to the corner. She dropped down to one knee, waving for Lilly to get up again.

Kyle: I’m not sure what she’s gearing up for here, but giving Lilly time to figure out what’s going on is not a smart move.

The brunette finally began to rise again before Diamond charged across the ring to leave her feet for a tornado DDT that dropped Lilly on top of her head. She quickly rolled through to her feet, and gave the crowd the signal for one of her finishers. The fans chanted Lilly’s name even more loudly as Steele measured her, once waiting for her to get up. As soon as she did, Diamond lunged towards her and went for her Diamond Cutter…but Lilly shoved her off. And before the singer could turn around, Arthur jumped onto her back and pulled her down to the mat with a rear naked choke.

Zack: She gave Lilly too long, Kyle! The champion got her bearings and was ready for Diamond’s favorite move, and look what happened!

Kyle: Just what I was saying. When you’re waiting on your opponent to get up, you’re giving them all kinds of time that you shouldn’t.

Davis dropped down to check for a submission as Diamond was quickly flailing as she tried to grab onto anything to break the hold. All she managed at first was the referee’s pants leg, and Davic removed her from that. Lilly had the hold locked in tightly as Steele’s movements began to falter and slow down. The referee checked again, still not getting an indication that Diamond wanted to quit, even though her movements were slowing. It wasn’t until a last burst of energy that she was able to stretch her leg to reach under the bottom rope. Davis called for the break, and Lilly rolled away from her. The champion sat up, taking a moment to gather her wits.

Zack: She may be in control at the moment, but you can see what all has been taken out of the No Surrender Champion. She’s so far managed to fend off a very dangerous Diamond here tonight in Sheffield.

Kyle: Lilly’s annoyingly good in the ring. She has all the tools, and I say that as someone who’s managed against her more times than I can count.

The champion made it back to her feet just seconds before Diamond managed to do the same thing. The musician turned to find her opponent just before Lilly landed a yakuza kick to her chest. It sent the would-be challenger back into the ropes and stumbling forward into Lilly’s grip for her full nelson facebuster. The crowd responded loudly to that before Lilly quickly transitioned into her sugar hold submission.

Zack: From the TIGER LILLY to the LILLY PAD!!

Kyle: That’s her signature, and bad bad news for Diamond. I don’t remember too many breaking free of this hold.

Diamond resumed her struggle from the last submission as she tried to find the ropes. But unfortunately, Lilly had her too far away to reach them. Davis knelt down in front of the musician, asking her again and again if she wanted to stop the match. But Steele kept fighting the hold as much as she could, even though her attempts were weakening by the second. And it wasn’t very long after that before Diamond tapped out. Davis called for the bell and Lilly released the hold before getting back to her feet to a roar from the crowd.

Kyle: Sheffield’s gonna go home happy tonight, no two ways about that.

Kat: Your winner by submission…………LILLY ARTHUR!!

Lilly leaned against the ropes as she tried to pull herself together. Hearing Kat’s announcement and getting her hand raised brought a smile back to her face as the Sheffield crowd showed her nothing but love.

Zack: Diamond brought the heavy artillery tonight in Sheffield, but it wasn’t meant to be in front of the champion’s hometown! Congratulations to Lilly on a hard-fought victory!

Kyle: She’s going to have to start from scratch again after this, and if she’s smart, she’ll make the decisions necessary to turn things around.

Lilly stepped through the ropes and moved around ringside to greet and celebrate with her fans before the show went to a recap of the issues between Scarlett Kincaid and Stacey Sky.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 09:00:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2023, 02:59:10 pm »

The viewers are shown a recap of events between Scarlett and Stacey that led up to this match before we go back into the arena where Kat is prepared to handle the introductions.

Zack: There’s no match on the card with more animosity between the opponents than this one, and we’re hopefully about to settle it once and for all. I’m joined by Carson Black for this match while Kyle handles business with Stacey. Welcome to the booth.

Carson: Thank you for having me, Zack. I’ve been looking forward to seeing this match for some time since it was announced.

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle walking slightly behind her.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…………….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd.

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, climbing up, she sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and shares a few last minute words with her manager on the apron as she awaits the start of the match. It looks as though Kyle is getting her worked up even more than usual as she paces and back within earshot of him.

Zack: Stacey wanted to make an impression and get herself plenty of attention. I’d say she’s done that. And if I’m not mistaken, it certainly looks like Kyle is trying to get her even more worked up than normal. That may be very bad news for the Hall of Famer about to join us.

Carson: Opportunities against opponents with Scarlett’s pedigree don’t come along everyday. What you call getting worked up may just be more of a motivational speech since we can’t hear what exactly is being said.

The lights in the arena began to flash as “Ready, Set, Let’s Go” by Sam Tinnesz started to play one light shining down on Scarlett Kincaid as she was down on one knee in the middle of the stage, looking out at the crowd.

“No pain, no victory
Your reign is history
'Cause we're not stoppin' 'til we break through
So take your best shot, make your move

Oh, step right up, who's next?
You're messin' with the best”

As the word “best” was sung Scarlett popped up to her feet, throwing her hand up into the air, a single finger raised to the sky before she slapped her chest with one hand.

“We're death defyin'
Coming in like lightnin'
Look out, we're strikin'
Ready set, ready set let's go
This fire's blazin'
We're troublemakin'
We got you shakin'”

On the word “Go”, Scarlett took off down the ring at a sprint and slid into the ring under the bottom rope, getting to her feet in the middle of the ring before she once more hopped up to her feet and headed to the ropes, climbing to the middle where she stood up straight and beat her chest with one hand once more before raising her fist into the air. She headed to the opposite side of the ring and repeated the action.

Kat: Standing 5’6” tall, weighing in at 128 lbs and hailing from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Please welcome the 5 time FFW Champion and an FFW Hall of Fame Wrestler…. SCARLETT KINCAID!!!

She headed to the corner, leaning back in the corner against the turnbuckles where she pressed a kiss to the tips of her two fingers which she then pressed to the initials embroidered into her top.

Zack: Scarlett made her long-awaited return to FFW at Unstoppable last year, and has shown she had no ring rust whatsoever. Tonight, she faces what I think may be her most dangerous opponent in Stacey Sky.

Carson: Scarlett has been impeccable since returning to FFW, and has restarted working her way back up the ladder. She wouldn’t expect to be given preferential treatment upon returning, and nor would she want that.

Referee Ashley Pruitt barely has time to call for the bell before the two women make a beeline for each other and the fists immediately begin flying. The Sheffield crowd is totally behind the Cajun as she trades right hands with the former cheerleader. It wasn’t until a headbutt to the face from Stacey that she got control of the Hall of Famer and drove her backwards into the corner with a shoulder tackle that knocked the wind o ut of Scarlett. She quickly grabbed Kincaid’s head, and raked her eyes across the top rope before using that rope to slingshot her backwards. The Cajun wobbled back a couple steps before Stacey charged with a pair of machine gun chops to the chest that dropped her to a knee.

Zack: This is starting about how I thought I would. They’re not trading holds and going counter for counter, this is a straight up brawl!

Carson: When you think about all the previous interactions they’ve had leading up to this, I’m not sure that it’s all that surprising it began this way.

Scarlett didn’t stay on her knees long though before Stacey met her with a running knee to the body that doubled her over where she stood. Sky grabbed two handfuls of hair and sent her to the mat with a hair mare after that. The look on her face showed she was already fiery before delivering a knee drop across the back of her head. Scarlett tried to get away from her by rolling towards the ropes, only for Stacey to pull her up over the top rope and fire forearms across her chest. It caused Kincaid to drop to the mat again before Stacey rolled out to the floor.

Zack: The floor is not the place to be with someone like Stacey, but it certainly appears that’s where things are heading as she vents all her anger out on Scarlett.

Carson: I think it was inevitable that this might happen. When there’s this much animosity, it’s hard to contain two opponents within those four corners.

Stacey grabbed Scarlett’s head and bounced it off the apron before she pulled the apron up enough to drape it over Scarlett’s head. The blonde hopped to the apron before she darted across with a leg drop across Scarlett’s covered head. The boos were only getting louder as Stacey looked back to her manager, who was encouraging her to keep it up. As the redhead tried to pull the apron off her head, Stacey darted towards her with a running high knee to her head.

Zack: Kyle usually tries to keep Stacey’s temper under control, but he’s encouraging her to do more damage. We’re dangerously close to a countout already, and Scarlett would win since she’s still in the ring!

Carson: Scarlett has never wanted to win a match by countout since I’ve known her. It’s not satisfying when you leave that question mark over a win. Not to say she’s going to win by countout here.

Pruitt leaned through the ropes, demanding that Stacey get the match back in the ring. The blonde barely paid her any attention as she climbed onto the apron, stomping her foot for a moment. She took off towards Scarlett, seemingly going for a curb stomp from the apron to the floor. But Scarlett freed herself and rolled back into the ring, causing Stacey to stop on a dime. When she spun around towards the ring, Scarlett was on her feet and charged towards her with rapid right hands to the side of her head. It got the fans loud all over again before Kincaid used the top rope to slingshot Stacey back into the ring. The blonde got back to her feet, only to find an oncoming Scarlett who nearly put her on the mat with a spinning backfist to the jaw.

Zack: Look at Scarlett! Turns out Stacey isn’t the only one who can get fired up, and now it’s our resident Cajun bringing the heavy artillery!

Carson: Scarlett has been in more than one war in her career, and she gives as good as she gets more often than not.

A kick to the gut followed that before Scarlett snapped of a vertical suplex before rolling through again and again and again to land four in a row before getting back to her feet. The fans were even louder in support now as she pulled Stacey back to her feet. A flurry of forearms landed against her head before she whipped her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a spinebuster. Kincaid popped back to her feet, an angered look on her face. Stacey tried to get back to her feet, only to be scooped up from behind for an atomic drop….across the top rope. Stacey straddled the rope frozen in pain before Kincaid started shaking the rope, causing her to bounce on it a few times before she fell back to the canvas.

Zack: That’ll definitely take some of the fire out of Stacey. Scarlett’s showing her she can give as good as she gets in there! And nobody’s gone for a cover yet!

Carson: They haven’t, and that tells you a lot about what this match means to them. It’s not about career advancement as much as it is taking your pound of flesh at this point.

Scarlett dragged the blonde to the corner before scooping her up to hang from it in a tree of woe. That’s when she began firing a barrage of knees into her body before sitting her up to face the crowd. She grabbed her arms and brought her down to the mat with a crucifix powerbomb before going for her first cover of the match.

Zack: Big time impact and not something we don’t see Scarlett do all that often!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

Carson: It’s never a bad thing to bring out something new against each opponent. They can’t prepare for what they haven’t seen you do. Stacey is showing excellent resilience though.

But the blonde got her shoulder up as soon as the two landed on the mat. Scarlett popped up to her feet, waving for the cheerleader to get up too. Stacey was a touch slower than usual to do that before Kincaid spun her around by grabbing her arm and connecting with her ripcord elbow strike to the jaw. She immediately went for the cover again with a leg hooked.

Zack: The BATON ROUGE BOMB….and that might be the end of the night for Stacey!

ONE!!

TWOOOOO!!!

T-NO.

Stacey got her shoulder off the mat yet again, and Scarlett wasted no time in heading to the nearest corner. She headed up to the middle rope facing the crowd before measuring and falling backwards with an elbow to the heart…only Stacey rolled out of the way. The redhead landed on her elbow and grimaced in pain as Stacey was getting herself together.

Carson: Scarlett could have cracked her elbow with that impact. Stacey was well aware of what was about to happen, and let Scarlett hurt herself.

The cheerleader was back to her feet as Scarlett was finally starting to do the same. She darted towards her and brought her down with a running neckbreaker. Kincaid was driven into the mat before Stacey let her get up enough to apply a crossface chicken wing submission. She tried to step on Scarlett’s leg to get her down to the mat, but was having some trouble getting her down.

Zack: Stacey’s got this submission applied well, but it works much better if you can get your opponent on the mat. Scarlett’s fighting going down the best she can.

Carson: That’s one of Stacey’s favorite submissions too. I’ve seen her win more than one match with it, and this would be the biggest if she makes Scarlett quit.

Kincaid struggled against her as she kept trying to move closer to the ropes to get the break. It was working too, showing that the redhead was just a little bit stronger than Stacey. She made it another step before Stacey hopped onto her back like a piggyback ride, which stopped Scarlett’s progress and she teetered backwards to the canvas. Sky absorbed the impact and kept the hold applied, as well as trying to cinch it in tighter.

Zack: Now she’s got it, SCREAM FOR STACEY! Scarlett went down like a redwood when Stacey made her carry both of their body weights. Kincaid’s got a short window to find a way out.

Carson: She’s in agony right now. I’ve seen Stacey use this hold to great effect, and it’s won her many matches.

Pruitt checked with her more than once to see if she wanted to stop the match. The Hall of Famer was adamant that she didn’t as Stacey tried to cinch the hold tighter, while Kyle encouraged her to make her quit. Sky got the hold as tight as she seemed to be able as Scarlett’s face began to match her hair in hue. And the answers to the referee’s questions about stopping the match took a bit longer for her to muster out a “No!”

Zack: Missing that elbow drop a bit ago has opened up a whole new point of attack for Stacey, and those no’s are taking a little longer each time to get out. She might be thinking about it!

Carson: Sometimes pain can make us rethink many decisions, especially the worse it gets. In this case, Scarlett’s will is trying to overpower the pain she’s feeling.

The Cajun realized how close she was to the ropes, and began to increase the pressure Stacey was exerting by trying to stretch her leg out to reach the bottom rope. It was almost intolerable as her face darkened quickly before she touched the toe of her boot against the bottom rope. Pruitt called for the break before Stacey shoved her off at the four count. The redhead rolled away immediately, pressing her arm against her body as the cheerleader began to get back to her feet.

Zack: Scarlett got the break she desperately needed, but she may have done herself more damage in the process. Look how she’s holding that arm, and Stacey’s already coming for her.

Carson: As she should. You always stay on an opponent’s injury in the ring. Scarlett’s quite cagey though, but Stacey is relentless.

Scarlett rolled to the ropes and rose back to her feet, only to turn around into a short arm clothesline that dropped her again. But Stacey yanked that arm painfully to pull her back to her feet. She quickly spun the redhead away from her, and looked to be going for an elevated chicken wing….but Scarlett hurled herself forward and ducked to send Stacey chest first into the top rope. It shook the blonde off her, staggering her backwards. Before she could turn back around, Scarlett left her feet to deliver her reverse rana before making the cover.

Zack: No arms needed for the RAGIN’ CAJUN! Scarlett’s gonna pull it off!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

THRE-NOO!!

Stacey kicked out as the three was coming down, and Scarlett quickly got away from her and rose back to her feet. Her face was awash in pain as she clutched her arm against her body, while Stacey used the ropes in the corner to help her get back to her feet.

Carson: Stacey would do well to…. That’s what Mr. Kilmeade is for, he’s a better wrestling strategist than me.

Scarlett gritted her teeth and took off towards the blonde, looking for a stinger splash. But Stacey scooped her up and fell backwards with a flapjack that sent Scarlett face first into the top turnbuckle. Sky didn’t give her a chance before scooping her up for a powerbomb and a pinning predicament to follow that with her legs stacked on top of her.

Zack: A flapjack into a powerbomb, Kincaid’s gotta be unconscious!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

The Cajun barely got her shoulder up as the referee’s hand was making contact with the canvas. Pruitt waved off her count, and Stacey sat up on her knees with a death glare towards the referee.

Carson: I thought we had a major upset right there, much the same way I feel like we have in previous matches tonight. It seems to be the night for them, but not yet.

When the referee got up, Stacey advanced on her and backed Pruitt into the corner until Kyle hopped onto the apron to get her attention. He pointed her back towards Scarlett who was starting to stir. The cheerleader refocused her attention before he went back to the floor.

Zack: The referee was about to get seriously hurt, and she can thank Kyle for preventing that…odd as that sounds. Stacey has to keep her focus entirely on Scarlett.

Carson: One thing I know about Miss Sky is how dangerous her temper is for those around her, unless she cares for them. The referee is not in that group though.

Scarlett was finally back to her feet, but looking very unsteady on her feet after the last two offensive moves. Stacey spun her around, and hoisted her over her shoulder before moving to the center of the ring.

Zack: I think I know what’s coming! And this’ll definitely put an end to Scarlett’s night!

Stacey immediately went for her finisher, but Scarlett slipped out the back and used a backstabber. She quickly rolled the cheerleader up with her legs stacked over her before the referee dropped to count!

Zack: SENSA—Scarlett had another idea!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stacey couldn’t kick out in time before the referee called for the bell. Scarlett rolled away from her and got back to her feet shakily until the referee raised her other hand.

Carson: That was some inspired timing by Mrs. Kincaid, and she certainly caught Stacey out of the blue. But the look on Stacey’s face doesn’t indicate she’s going to accept that.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…………..SCARLETT KINCAID!!

Sky sat up with a surprised look on her face, which was quickly growing in anger. The cheerleader shook her head before she snatched Scarlett from behind and applied her crossface chicken wing once again and fell back to the canvas. Pruitt immediately began yelling at her to release the hold before Kyle intercepted her.

Zack: She’s not done with Scarlett! She clearly wants to put her on the shelf! And Kyle’s got the—is that Cody?

Carson: This is most definitely not the place for Mr. Kincaid right now. I can’t encourage him enough to return to the back.

In a cast, Cody Kincaid headed down to the ring at a fast clip before stepping through the ropes. Stacey spotted him and broke the hold. She held her hands up until Cody’s attention was diverted to his wife…and superkicked him in the jaw to send him crashing to the mat. The violent blonde applied her chicken wing submission, causing it to turn red quickly as it looked like she had opened up a wound. Cody screamed in pain as the white cast on his arm and shoulder began to turn red.

Zack: Somebody get out here! I’ve never heard Cody scream in my life!

Carson: …Me either. I wish he hadn’t come down here.

Both Kelly and Christian headed towards the ring as Scarlett snatched a chair and started swinging for Stacey’s head with a weakened arm. Sky was pulled out of the ring by her manager as Scarlett’s family as well as a pair of trainers hit the ring to attend to her and Cody.

Carson: I happen to know why he’s wearing that cast, and I’m sure this has caused further damage to what was already a very sensitive injury.

Zack: Thank goodness for Scarlett’s sister and brother-in-law, because it looked like this was gonna be more of a disgusting situation than it already was!

The show then went to a recap of events from earlier in the night in the opening rounds of the Winner’s Circle Tournament.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 09:01:33 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2023, 02:59:26 pm »

The show returns to the ring with a spotlight over Kat Grayson as she begins the introductions for the main event. When she started to speak, the arena became fully illuminated again.

Kat: The following contest is your main event scheduled for one fall, and it is the finals of the Winner’s Circle tournament to name the next challenger for the FFW Championship.

Zack: It’s time to see who’s gonna challenge Kelly next, and I can’t see how this match is gonna last long. These two women have had a lot taken out of them. I’ve been rejoined by Kyle Kilmeade. You should be ashamed of yourself for what happened to Cody earlier.

Kyle: He shouldn’t have gotten in the ring. When you get in the ring during a fight, you take your health into your own hands. He’s not a wrestler. He’s not a manager. He’s a failure as a wrestling promoter. If he had kept his ass in the back, that couldn’t have happened. I get hit when I’m out here and have done nothing, where was all this outrage then? Cody learned a lesson, courtesy of Stacey Sky. End of discussion for now.

The lights fade before the viking horn starts in.  As the first verse starts, Becka comes out dressed like a viking warrior.

Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign

Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Becka makes her way down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring.  Along the way, she picks out a little girl and gives her the faux-fur cloak that she is wearing.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becka’s outfit looks similar to what Lagertha would wear when she wasn’t in battle sans the sword.  Becka takes a lap around the ring, soaking in the cheers from the fans before stepping up onto the ring apron.

Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields a' shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call

Becka smirks to the crowd as she hooks her arms on the top rope and leans out away from the ring.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Kat:  Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at 168 lbs.  She is the harbinger of vengeance.  Introducing………….REBECKA HATE.

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Oh-ho-oh
Oh-ho-oh
Valhalla calling me
Valhalla calling me

Becky climbs into the ring and sits on the turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring. It was quickly clear that she was sore from her match earlier in the night as she wasn’t moving with the same speed as she had.

Zack: I know you had said earlier that you were surprised by the fact that Rebecka Hate had made it to the finals tonight. But she looks like she may be in a better shape than her opponent about to join us.

Kyle: No, I was surprised by both of the women who made it to the finals. Not just her. But Vivi did her a huge favor. All she has to do is go to work on the knee, and get herself a shot at the FFW Championship.

A keyboard could be heard playing across the arena, and as soon as it does a huge red carpet could be seen rolling all the way to the ring. The Mega Man 3 Intro Remake is loud as all of the fans begin to get up in excitement. Across the curtains we can see something charging up like a Mega Buster and as soon as it finishes charging a huge pyro goes off as a figure emerges through the curtains in cyan and blue wrestling attire. She smiles twirling around as the fans begin to go nuts. A blonde emerges from the curtains as she claps her hands for Crystal.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen making her way to the ring being accompanied by her wife Seleana standing at 5’5 115 pounds she is the “Burning Rose” Crystal Caldwell!!!!!!

Crystal is tense as she slowly moves to the rope She gingerly climbs up onto the apron. She blows kisses to the fans before turning her attention to Becka. Seleana takes her place at ringside smiling. Crystal waits anxiously for the match to begin.

Zack: That was a very low key entrance that we don’t usually see from Crystal. But she usually hasn’t had her knee worked over from a match about 90 minutes ago either.

Kyle: As far as I’m concerned, this is Becka’s match to lose. Sure, she’s banged up and sore. But I don’t think she’s in as bad of a shape as Crystal is right now.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match, and Rebecka immediately makes a beeline for Crystal. The Latina star tries to get away from her, but doesn’t have a lot of success at first as she begins throwing hands. That turns out to be a mistake as Hate fires right hands to her head, and sends her back into the corner she was just in. The powerhouse starts using back elbows to the side of her head, snapping it back in the corner before she whips Caldwell across for the ride. But she doesn’t get two steps before her knee gives out on her. As a result, a smile starts to form on Rebecka’s face.

Zack: It’s not gotten even a little better, Kyle. Crystal didn’t get two steps before that knee went out on her.

Kyle: I told you that this is Rebecka’s match to lose right now. Crystal didn’t have enough time to do much for that knee, and she’s already paying the price again.

She started to push up to her hands and knees before Hate grabbed the bad leg and yanked her backwards. A trio of elbow drops into that same leg followed before she grabbed both feet into a catapult that sent Crystal into the corner. Hate got back to her feet, snatching her into a rear waistlock into a German suplex. Caldwell landed hard before Hate was back up again, though she was still somewhat slow moving. The latina headed to the ropes to help her up as Becka moved in behind her, only to catch a mule kick to the abdomen that stopped her in her tracks. The powerhouse grimaced in pain as Crystal turned and went to deliver a kick…but the foot got caught. Caldwell quickly responded with an enzuigiri that dropped Hate to the mat!

Zack: I think she might have been trying to sucker Becka in right there! And if so, it worked like a charm.

Kyle: She needs to follow up as quickly as she can. Sure, Becka’s worn down but she’s not working with a banged up limb either.

Crystal began trying to put some weight on her knee until she saw Hate beginning to get back to her feet. She bounced off the near side with a guillotine leg drop to the back of her head, though it looked like it hurt the FFW Hall of Famer as much as it did her opponent. She quickly stretched across her for the cover as Fisk dropped into position.

Zack: Crystal’s pulling out all the stops here and looking to seal the deal right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO!!

Hate kicked out in time, and Caldwell rolled away from her back to the ropes. She used them once again to help her get to her feet. But when she saw Rebecka start to get up, she used the ropes for a springboard into a tornado DDT!

Kyle: She better pull out everything in her bag of tricks, because keeping Becka down is hard enough. Just ask Raven from earlier tonight.

The crowd seemed mostly split down the middle between them as Crystal pushed up to her feet, managing to hop on one leg for a second. She began using clubbing blows across her back to keep her down, and they worked for a moment before Hate wrapped a hand around her throat in a goozle and started to get back to her feet. Crystal’s eyes widened as she was lifted off the mat for a chokeslam…but she caught Hate with an elbow to the side of her head. It loosened the SVW Hall of Famer’s grip enough for Crystal to grab her head and counter with a lungblower! She rolled across her with a leg hook to make the cover.

Zack: A brilliant counter for that chokeslam, Crystal’s gonna do it after all!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Becka’s shoulder popped up in time, and Crystal gave the referee a pleading look. She forced herself back to her feet, and limped to the corner. It was a slow crawl to make it up, and it turned out to be a mistake seemingly as Hate’s head popped up between her legs.

Kyle: She should have never gone to the corner! It took her way too long, and now look where she is!

Crystal hammered fists into the top of Hate’s head, causing her to wobble on her feet before the FFW Hall of Famer snapped off a poisonrana that brought the fans to their feet! She immediately went for the cover!

Zack: Crystal won’t say die tonight! I think she might have done it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Hate got her foot across the bottom rope, causing Fisk to wave off the count once again. Crystal pounded the mat with her fist as she got back to her feet fairly slowly. She was starting to have a bit more mobility, it seemed, as she made it to the ropes and measured where Becka was now behind her.

Kyle: If I were her manager, I’d be telling her to try to put her to sleep. Becka’s too tall to cover except in the dead center of the ring, she has a long reach.

Crystal grimaced in pain as she used the middle rope for a springboard into an Asai moonsault! It landed perfectly except for the fact Rebecka rolled in the other direction, letting her faceplant on the mat. The powerhouse sat up from there with a nod of her head as she got to her feet. She pulled the lifeless Crystal up, pushing her head between her legs before delivering a slingshot off the ropes into a powerbomb. Her body bounced off the mat as Hate rose to her feet, and dragged her thumb across her neck.

Kyle: It’s not gonna be much longer now, Zack. The sands of the hourglass just ran out for Crystal, we know what’s coming.

Zack: No question about it. Hate’s pumphandle slam is imminent!

The fans rose to their feet as they also knew what was coming when Rebecka pulled Crystal up to her feet and planted her head. But Caldwell dropped back to the mat in a slump against her knees. Rebecka shook her head and pulled her up again. She pulled her arm through her legs and hoisted her high overhead…until Crystal sprung to life with rapid elbows to her ear. It caused the powerhouse to wobble before Crystal freed her other hand and fell into a crucifix rollup! Fisk dove into position!

Zack: She countered the KALFU….and there’s the crucifix….look at the leverage she’s got!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Kyle: Are you kidding me…?

Fisk called for the bell as the fans roared in approval. She quickly rolled to the farthest corner as Becka sat up with a look of surprise on her face. The referee joined Crystal in the corner and raised her hand to make it official.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…..and the next challenger to the FFW Championship……….’THE BURNING ROSE’ CRYSTAL CALDWELL!!

Zack: I don’t think anyone saw it coming heading into tonight, but Crystal Caldwell proved all her doubters wrong with two gutty performances that have just given her the key to the kingdom!

Kyle: I’m glad I didn’t put any money on this tournament, I’d have lost my shirt. She did it alright. I’d go out and get in on the Powerball too if I were her.

Crystal’s wife joined her in the ring, sharing a big hug with her before wrapping her arm across her shoulder to help her stand up.

Zack: Kelly’s got a glimpse into her championship future where she now knows who will be coming for the FFW Championship next! Congratulations, Crystal! Everyone wrote her out, but Caldwell wrote herself back in!

Kyle: This has been a helluva night.

Zack: Thank you for joining us on All Access wherever you are around the world! We’ll see you at Future Shock Tuesday night! Good night from Sheffield!

Crystal looked to be overwhelmed with emotion as she realized what she had done. The genuine emotion on her face was seen as Crossed Out faded off the air on All Access.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 09:02:57 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: