Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 03:35:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Sin City Spectacular - November 22, 2022

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Sin City Spectacular - November 22, 2022  (Read 141 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 22, 2022, 10:45:25 am »

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit, and the winner will receive a Future Shock Championship match.

Zack: I’ve been looking forward to this since it was announced several weeks ago, but I don’t envy either of these two when they set foot into the ring with Jacqui next year, considering how things went for her against Missy on the last show.

Claire: This could well be a classic. We’ve got something of a clash of styles between these two and it’ll be a real struggle between them to see who can impose themselves on this contest to take the upper hand. You might be right about Jacqui though. After her last match, she will almost certainly want to reassert her dominance.

The stage is bathed in pink light as “Raise Your Glass” by Pink starts playing. After a moment, Angelina Fantastica comes out in a pair of baggy black pants and a pink cropped tank top, her hair tied back in two French braids, threaded through with silver ribbons. She makes her way up to the ring, bopping to the music and grinning at the fans in attendance. Using the bottom rope, she pulls herself up onto the apron and smiles for the camera before gripping the top rope and backflipping easily into the ring.

Lexi: Repping Staten Island, New York, it’s the Shaolin Stunna, the OG, the prodigal daughter of Future Shock, the one and only Angelina Fantastica!

Angelina looks at Lexi and then climbs the turnbuckle, raising her fist in the air while facing the crowd before jumping down, turning to face her opponent.

Zack: I learned a long time ago to never count out Angelina Fantastica. We saw her tag partner at Red Alert three nights ago looking to earn a title shot, and Angelina can do the same. Except it’s the richest prize on this roster she wants, which she’s never challenged for in all her time here.

Claire: Angelina Fantastica is one of the best, most ferocious competitors in all of wrestling. She’s proud to be part of Future Shock and I’m certain there’s nothing more that she wants than to be the face and the leader of this brand. She can take a big step towards achieving that goal with a victory tonight.

As the intro to ‘Don’t Know How To Stop’ starts to play around the arena, the sound of engine revving can be made out over the top of it. It gets louder and louder until the sound of tires screeching is heard just as the lyrics begin.

Head lights, red lights, got it in my sights
Nothings in my way, No sound, hush now
Push the pedal down, got no time to waste
It's a long way home, You just crossed a borderline
When I say go, You know you better hold on tight

Alessandra appears through the curtain wearing a pair of black leather look tights with silver studs around the waistband and matching bralet with the same silver studs around it. She looks out across the crowd with a smirk before taking off at a run towards the ring.

I don't know how to stop, I give it all I've got
It's like my brakes are shot, I gotta have too much
I don't know how to stop, Gets crazy but so what
You know it's what you want so give it up
And Don't be scared of how good it feels

As she reaches the ring, she jumps up onto the apron and stands facing the stage, reaching back to hold onto the top rope with both hands. She leans forwards and scans the crowd on either side, then kicks her legs up to almost backflip over the top rope, landing on one knee in the ring with her head lowered.

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Naples, Italy………………………..ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!

One speed, full speed that is all I need
They can eat my dust, hell yeah, rock on
Will you come along, Do I have your trust?
It's a long way down, If you're getting this high
When I say now, you had better hold on tight
Now!

As the word Now! is said in the lyrics, Alessandra leaps up with her fist in the air and then lands on both feet. She heads to her corner to await the start of the match as her theme music fades out.

Zack: I’m gonna apply the same logic I mentioned earlier about Jacqui here. Alessandra and Nadia lost their tag titles on the last Future Shock, and that may make her even more hellbent on getting a shot at the Future Shock title tonight. I think it may drive her even harder, what about you?

Claire: It’s one of the things that separates the good from the great Zack. You have to look to bounce back from any setbacks or losses that you might suffer in the biggest and best way possible. There is no bigger and better way for Alessandra to bounce back than to put herself in contention for the Future Shock Championship.

Referee Stephen Wilson called for the bell before the two women met in the center of the ring to shake hands and wish one another good luck. The pair circled briefly before locking up in the center of the ring. Being the stronger of the two, Alessandra didn’t have much trouble pushing Angelina backwards into the ropes. As soon as she gave a clean break, Fantastica used her speed to duck behind her and deliver a headbutt to the back of her head before she could turn around. It sent the former Future Shock Champion forward into the ropes before the New Yorker started hammering forearms into the back of her head and brought her down with a side Russian leg sweep.

Zack: Angelina’s already starting to use some of her speed right at the outset. That’s a great way to avoid Alessandra’s strength advantage.

Claire: It is and if she was in any doubt at the start, the lockup proved that Alessandra has a definite strength advantage over Fantastica. She can’t allow her to grab her and use that too often if she wants to taste victory.

But Esposito didn’t take long at all before she started to get back to her feet. Angelina beat her to it though, and pulled her arm out to start firing kicks into her ribs. Six quick shots landed before Fantastica pulled her back to her feet and shoved her chest first into the ropes so she could drive a short running knee into her lower back. It worked very well before Fantastica delivered a wheelbarrow facebuster before rolling through with a leg hook.

Zack: Angelina’s looking to hit the showers by pitching a shutout!

ONE!!

Esposito kicked out as soon as the one landed on the mat, causing Angelina to hammer forearms into her head before pulling her back to her feet. She whipped her across to the far side before following her in with a stinger splash followed by a butterfly suplex.

Claire: There’s still a lot left in Alessandra’s tank; she’s one of the toughest women in Future Shock and I’m sure Angelina didn’t expect to put her away this early.

Angelina stayed on the attack as she pummeled her opponent with a pair of knee drops to the back of her head. Esposito began to get up again, and Angelina responded to that by hitting the far side ropes to deliver a running neckbreaker. She headed for the nearest corner and climbed onto the second rope from the inside. She waved Esposito to get up. And when she got what she wanted, Angelina came off the middle rope with a leg drop in mind….but Alessandra dodged out of the way and let her crash on the mat instead.

Zack: Angelina made a calculated error there and effectively gave herself an atomic drop. Alessandra needs to follow up quickly.

Claire: Esposito saw it coming. It’s the problem when you take even small risks this early on against a former Future Shock Champion - it can all too easily come back to bite you.

The powerhouse gathered herself for a second before she began firing kicks into her opponent’s chest as she sat up on the mat. Four stiff kicks landed before Alessandra took off for the far side to come back with a sliding clothesline to put the New Yorker down on the mat.  Esposito’s face showed she was still feeling some of the offense she had felt earlier, but she pulled Angelina back to her feet anyway. She drove her back first into the corner and followed up with a series of shoulder thrusts to the body. A fireman’s carry slam brought her out of the corner and down to the mat.

Zack: This just shows you a major difference between these two women. One wants a lot of space, she’d rather fight on a football field. Whereas Alessandra likes close combat and rather fight in a photo booth.

Claire: I think the ideal situation in most any match for Alessandra would be to never let her opponent get further than an arm’s length away from her. When they’re in close, she can control the situation a lot easier.

Alessandra grabbed her hands to pull her up enough to start stomping her chest repeatedly before the last stomp was to the side of her head to drop her back to the mat. The fiery New Yorker rolled away from her to try to get back to her feet, only for Esposito to watch her as she did before charging her with a running shoulder block that sent her backwards into the ropes. Alessandra whipped her to the far side and met her as she rebounded with a discus lariat that mowed Fantastica down before Esposito went for a cover.

Zack: That’s like getting hit in the chest with a 2x4! Alessandra’s ready to book her shot at Jacqui!

ONE!!!

TW-NO

Fantastica kicked out as the two was about to land, and shoved Alessandra away from her. The powerhouse got back to her feet and cinched up Angelina with a gutwrench suplex. She didn’t give the high flier much time to get up before she hoisted her up in both arms to deliver a backbreaker across her knee.

Claire: That’ll take the stuffing out of the Shaolin Stunna. Much more of that and it’ll be a lot harder for her to take to the air the way she’s used to doing.

The former Future Shock Champion grabbed her feet and flipped her over into a Boston crab, putting more pressure on Angelina’s lower back as she dropped down into the hold. The referee knelt down next to her to see if she wanted to quit, but Fantastica shook her head. She tried to reach for Alessandra’s boots behind her, but couldn’t get a very good grip on them. As a result, she tried to push up. That proved to be no help either.  That’s when the former Unity Champion crossed her opponent’s legs to make the hold a Texas cloverleaf submission.

Claire: Alessandra’s showing off her technical prowess here as she continues to work over and soften her opponent’s lower back. This could be a match winning strategy from the stronger woman.

Zack: Angelina’s assessing all her options at the moment, and so far has come up with nothing she can do to escape the hold. It may be a case of trying to get to the ropes instead.

Angelina’s face showed the effect of the hold, causing her to grimace as she started looking around again. She ended up stretching as far as she could with her right arm and got her fingers under the bottom rope. As soon as the referee saw it, he called for the break and Alessandra gave it. She got back to her feet, and was about to grab Fantastica again. But she rolled under the bottom rope, prompting Wilson to keep Alessandra away from her.

Zack: Angelina just gave herself a time out, Claire. Alessandra isn’t allowed to do much when she’s in the ropes.

Claire: These are vital seconds of recovery for Angelina. She can hope that some of the ache in her lower back starts to fade as she plots how to turn this back in her favour - the whole match could turn on these brief seconds.

The high flier pulled herself up to her feet on the apron, and that’s when Alessandra went to get her. But the speed of the New Yorker caught her by surprise when Alessandra got close and caught a shoulder block to the body between the ropes. It stunned the Italian powerhouse before Angelina vaulted over the top rope by rolling over Esposito’s back to land on her feet. The former Future Shock Champion spun around into a headbutt to the face. That sent her back against the ropes before Angelina grabbed her head and ran up the corner for a sliced bread!

Zack: You were right on the money, Claire! That little trip under the bottom rope was exactly what Angelina was needing because here she comes again!

Claire: We are seeing why these two are battling it out for an opportunity to face Jacqui Minogue for the Future Shock Championship. The smallest opening is all they need to take control and now Alessandra’s on the back foot and in danger of losing here.

Alessandra was clearly dazed as she used the corner to help her get back to her feet. Meanwhile, Angelina was on a run as she circled the ring before coming back with a running boot to Esposito’s chin that snapped her head back. She did it a second time, picking up a little more speed before the second kick to the jaw and the final trip around the ring ended with her leaving her feet for a double knee facebreaker that flipped Esposito out of the corner before she made the cover!

Zack: Fantastica’s got her track shoes back on and that may be the end of the night for Alessandra!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Esposito got her foot across the bottom rope, causing the referee to wave off the count. Angelina got back to her feet and started rallying the crowd before she headed for the nearest corner.

Claire: That sense of ring positioning is instinctual. It’s so difficult to teach and hone that level of awareness and its saved Alessandra on this occasion. For now at least.

Angelina quickly ascended to the top turnbuckle, and launched herself into a 450 splash…only Alessandra rolled out of the way. The New Yorker…managed to land on her feet though. As she got her balance, she ate a bicycle kick from Alessandra that sent her through the ropes to the floor. Esposito dropped back to the mat almost immediately as well.

Zack: Did you see that? She landed on her feet like a cat!! And then ate another foot from Alessandra!

Claire: It’s the shots you don’t expect that do the most damage. Angelina might have been saved by falling through the ropes to the floor.

Alessandra began to get her bearings in the ring when she sat up a few seconds later. She glanced around looking for her opponent, but didn’t find her since Angelina was still ringside. The former Unity Champion made it back to her feet, starting to check one side of the ring as Angelina was pulling herself back up onto the apron around the corner. She was about to use the ropes to springboard back inside before Alessandra ran the ropes, causing her to straddle them. The New Yorker froze in place before Alessandra scooped her onto her shoulders and headed back towards the center of the ring. The fans came to their feet as they knew what was coming next.

Zack: I know this setup, and so does all of Las Vegas! I’ve seen Alessandra win a lot of matches using this move!

But as she was about to throw her, Angelina started hammering elbows into the side of her head. It caused Esposito to drop her to her feet before Angelina spun her around into a stunner! The powerhouse bounced off the mat before her opponent literally threw herself on top of her to make the cover.

Claire: Angelina knew what was coming too and that is a devastating counter!! Three seconds from a new number 1 contender!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

The powerhouse barely got her shoulder off the mat in time before the three, and Angelina sat up shaking her head as she looked from the referee to the downed Alessandra.

Zack: Angelina thought she had it! I thought she had it! All of Las Vegas thought she had it!

Angelina forced herself back to her feet and pointed towards the corner as she headed towards it. The Vegas crowd came to their feet as the high flier ascended to the top turnbuckle. Fantastica launched herself into a moonsault…that missed when Alessandra rolled out of the way. She crashed into the canvas as Esposito slowly got back to her feet. Instinctually Angelina tried to get up quickly but got scooped upside down by Alessandra into a tombstone piledriver before she made the cover!

Zack: Alessandra planted her head first, and we’re gonna see a rematch with Jacqui in January for the Future Shock title!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

The New Yorker shot her shoulder up off the mat, causing the referee to show Alessandra two fingers as Fantastica’s fans were very loud now. Alessandra looked at the referee as if to confirm it was only two before she shook her head and slowly got to her feet.

Claire: Neither of these two are prepared to go quietly into the night! They’re fighting with every breath and sinew they’ve got in their body. They both want that match with Jacqui so very badly!

Alessandra reached down to pull Angelina back to her feet, but it was clear the high flier was worn down considerably when she dropped to her knees in front of her. Esposito scooped her onto her shoulders once again as Angelina seemed to offer no resistance this time.

Zack: That tombstone did it! Angelina’s out like a light, and it’s academic now as to who’s gonna be the new #1 contender!

Just as Alessandra was about to deliver the move, Angelina seemed to jolt to life and countered with a crucifix driver and rollup no one saw coming!

Zack: Where the hell did that come from?!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Angelina rolled away from her opponent. She sat up on her knees and got her hand raised, which brought a smile to her face.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall…and the #1 contender to the Future Shock Championship…..ANGELINA FANTASTICA!!!

Claire: That came out of nowhere!! Angelina surprised Alessandra just as she was looking to end this. It was a ferocious crucifix driver and she managed to hold on for the pinfall!! That was hugely impressive.

She rose slowly to her feet, looking elated that she got the win and propped up against the nearest corner to collect herself. Her fans gave her nothing but love and support as she did.

Zack: Mark it down, fans. January 17 on the first Future Shock of 2023, Angelina Fantastica will challenge for the Future Shock Championship for the first time in her career against Jacqui Minogue! The champ’s got a long night at the office ahead of her.

Claire: Angelina’s speed is a force to be reckoned with. It will cause an awful lot of problems for the Champion who has to have been making notes tonight and will need to find some way to negate and counter that. And on this showing, Alessandra might be the next in line after that and she can cause a lot of problems too.

Angelina stepped out to the floor, greeting many of her fans along the barricade. As soon as she made it up to the ramp, that’s when she spotted Jacqui waiting for her. The Future Shock Champion patted the title over her shoulder and thrust it into the air, reminding Angelina who it belonged to as the show went to a commercial for the Global Wars series starting in January.

Doomsday Attack

The show returns to the back where there looks to be nothing but chaos as trainers are attending to Nadia Beaulieu as security is pushing the Doomsday Sisters out of the room. Both Sienna and Victoria can be heard telling the blonde that’s what she gets for losing THEIR tag titles to Latina Heat.

Zack: THEIR tag titles? Of course, they’d do this when Alessandra was having a match!

Both sisters are escorted out before the shot changes back to the ring where Alessandra sees what’s going on backstage. She takes off towards the back before the show goes to a hype package for Sydney versus Shaw.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 11:06:28 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: