Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 09:22:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Heartbreakers - February 14, 2023

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Heartbreakers - February 14, 2023  (Read 114 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 14, 2023, 12:43:45 pm »

Live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
February 14, 2023

The Future Shock logo is shown sprayed in graffiti on the side of a building before “Empire State of Mind” begins to play. And then we see Angelina Fantastica on the Staten Island Ferry looking towards the city with a smile on her face. Then we cut to her winning the tag titles with Arabella then to winning the Future Shock Cup to earning herself a Future Shock Championship match.

Yeah, I'm out that Brooklyn, now I'm down in Tribeca
Right next to De Niro, but I'll be hood forever
I'm the new Sinatra, and since I made it here
I can make it anywhere, yeah, they love me everywhere

An aerial shot of the Statue of Liberty is shown next with Charlotte Harker looking out from the observation deck at the city. Highlights from each of her matches as Anarchy Champion follows that. We cut back to Charlotte looking at an American flag before she heads towards the elevator.

Say what up to Ty Ty, still sippin' Mai Tais
Sittin' courtside, Knicks and Nets give me high-fives
Nigga, I be spiked out, I could trip a referee
Tell by my attitude that I'm most definitely from

The next location we see is Central Park as Madyson Stone is shown walking hand in hand with her boyfriend, Colby. They are sharing a few words with one another before her Nova Championship reign is highlighted followed by seeing Arabella and Jake courtside watching a Knicks game in the Garden.

These streets will make you feel brand-new (new)
Big lights will inspire you (come on) (okay)
Let's hear it for New York (you welcome, OG) (uh)
New York (yeah), New York (uh) (I made you hot)

The next location shown is the Mount Sinai Kravis Children’s Hospital, where several of the Future Shock girls as well as Adam and Brianna are shown bringing toys for the recovering children. Then we find the camera making its way towards Madison Square Garden as the Future Shock Heartbreakers banners hang from the building.

Eight million stories out there in the naked
City, it's a pity half of y'all won't make it
Me? I gotta plug Special Ed, "I Got It Made"
If Jeezy's payin' LeBron, I'm payin' Dwyane Wade

The show goes live inside the arena to a roaring crowd as the camera pans the crowd before pyro explodes from the ring posts and lights up the stage. It’s decorated with broken hearts hanging around it with an obvious Valentine’s Day theme, and then we see Zack and Claire in the booth at ringside.

Zack: The World’s Most Famous Arena has been witness to some of the biggest nights in sports history, and tonight it will do so again as the women of Future Shock take over for the first major event of 2023! This is FUture Shock Heartbreakers, and you’re hearing 18,482 fans have filled this place….

The shot then cuts to show thousands watching on a huge theater screen.

Zack: With over 5,000 more watching at the Hulu Theater on the IMAX screen! Talk about our talent being larger than life! I’m Zack Hudson, and this is Claire Black.

Claire: Good evening to all our fans watching all over the world on FFW All Access. Like Zack said, this is going to be the first major event of 2023 and I’m sure it’s going to be one Hell of a rollercoaster ride. There promises to be highs, lows and I’m sure there’ll be plenty of surprises along the way too.

Zack: Three championships will be decided tonight, not to mention a lot of points in Global Wars. The main event will see the homecoming of Angelina Fantastica when she tries to become the next Future Shock Champion against Jacqui Minogue. This crowd is ready to see her, they roared just seeing her in the opening. Could the Shaolin Belles be women of destiny tonight?

Claire: She just might be Zack. These two met a few weeks ago with the title on the line and it ended with a double countout after Angelina kicked out of Jacqui’s most devastating move. If she can do that again tonight, Fantastica might well be the wrestler who can stop the unstoppable force. Especially with this crowd solidly behind her.

Zack: Buffalo’s Charlotte Harker will defend her Anarchy title against Kristina Spencer in a match that hasn’t been kind to her: Cuffed in the Cage. Kristina will look to take the gold off her, and deprive the USA of points in Global Wars at the same time.

Claire: Everything is on the line for Charlotte Harker tonight as she meets one of the most dangerous, most wicked wrestlers in the business. If there’s one thing we can be sure about it, it’s that Spencer won’t hesitate to seriously hurt her opponent if she gets the opportunity. That’s easier said than done though - the last time we saw Charlotte she was run down by a dirtbike and still found a way to win. Plus, she has experience of this match type and that might be a deciding factor.

Zack: The Nova Championship is also on the line when Madyson Stone defends her title against one of her sister’s biggest rivals. I’m referring to Arabella Townshend who feels she has some unfinished business with the title Madyson won last summer. We could end the night with the Belles holding half of the singles gold in Future Shock.

Claire: Madyson has been in imperious form since winning the Nova Championship and has slowly but surely been enhancing the Stone Sisters legacy when it comes to that Championship. Arabella’s skill set will provide a whole different series of obstacles and challenges that Stone will need to find an answer to if her reign is to continue.

Zack: Nessa Wall issued a challenge for Sydney Christensen for tonight because she felt she should have been chosen to represent Canada in Global Wars. We both know Sydney doesn’t turn down challenges, and the Snarktopus gets her wish. Two of our most prolific athletes from Canada will meet with points for Sydney…or a jet pack up the card for Nessa.

Claire: Sydney had a year to remember in 2022 and so far her 2023 is set to surpass that. She’s the front runner in the Global Wars series as it stands and with her competitors either having dropped points already or having tough schedules coming up, a win tonight could go a long, long way towards cementing her place in the finals. For Nessa Wall this is an opportunity to take down a former Future Shock Champion and put herself in the conversation for challengers to Jacqui or Angelina with a win.

Zack: We’re also gonna see the Future Shock Tag CHampions on the show. Latina Heat have a match scheduled, the only thing is we don’t know who they are facing. All I’ve been able to find out is they have invited one of the best tag teams in the world to come try to earn a title shot right here in the Garden. Of course, that’s what they have said so take it for what it’s worth.

Claire: The Latina Heat have been arguing for their inclusion in the Future Shock Hall of Fame already with…limited success. Maybe they really will bring in one of the best tag teams in the world to challenge them and make an argument in the ring for them to be there. If they’ve done what they say they have, they are certainly doing a fine job of keeping the surprise under wraps because I’ve not heard any rumours or gossip of anyone unexpected being seen backstage so far tonight. Have you, Zack?

Zack: Well there is one person I know of who is visiting tonight, but she doesn’t have a tag partner. We’ll see. There’s history to be made, so let’s get started and send it up to our ravishing ring announcer to get the show started. It’s all yours, Lexi!

The show cuts to the ring to show Lexi decked out in the orange and blue of the Knicks, albeit in a dress with some tailoring done to it.

Lexi: NEW YORK CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY!!

That gets the crowd to pop quickly.

Lexi: Welcome to Future Shock Heartbreakers!

The response causes a wide grin on her face before she begins the opening introductions.

Lexi: The opening  contest of Future Shock Heartbreakers is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit! And it is part of the Global Wars series!

Standing in the ring with Lexi is Colby Morrison in a large referee’s outfit with a smile on his face as he waves to the fans watching.

Zack: You could almost call it the Battle of Canada that we’re about to see, and there’s our newest official making his start tonight as the zebra.

Claire: It’s a big night for the big guy after having aced his referee’s exam. He’s going to have a big job on his hands tonight. There’s Global Wars points on the line for Sydney and it’s something of a grudge match with Nessa believing she should be representing Canada instead of her opponent.

The lights fade to a pale pink, and the screen comes to life with heavy static, showing a silhouette of a woman moving slowly towards the foreground. Mocking feminine laughter erupts over the speakers, bleeding into the driving guitars of Jet's "She's a Genius". The images on the screen shift, melting away as though doused in acid. Images flash, showing a petite blonde woman dominating both men and women in the wrestling ring. Some of these scenes are very blurry and it's hard to tell if the woman is even Nessa or someone who just vaguely resembles her.

My girl is ready to take control
She just blows my mind
She only listens to the radio to see who's alive
Yeah!

Lexi: Making her way to the ring now, hailing from Toronto, Canada... she is the woman you LOVE to hate... the one and only "AMBITCHOUS" NESSA WALL!

Nessa steps out at the top of the ramp and stands there for a moment, staring straight ahead at the ring while a series of pink and purple pryos explode along the ramp. She then begins to stride towards the ring, sunglasses over her eyes to protect them from pyros, flashbulbs and prying eyes.

She wakes up scared of getting old
She don't feel no shame
She knows so many pretty boys
but they are all the same

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she seems completely oblivious to the attention of the few supporters she does have in the crowd. She knows every eye is on her, and she loves every minute of it. The rain of pyros follows her down to the ring as Nessa pauses to talk trash to fans along the way.

They said "Oh, hey there girl, tell me what do you do"
She says "um, nothing but I'm damn sure it's more than you"

That girl is a genius
Who o o o o ohw
I think she's serious
Who o o o o ohw

As the driving rock beat of Jet continues to assault every ear drum in attendance, Nessa climbs into the ring and immediately comes to life, sprinting across and jumping up on the turnbuckles in the corner. Thrusting her fist in the air with one hand, she presses her palm to her lips and blows a kiss towards her hecklers as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Nessa Wall is never short of confidence, she always has that smug look on her face. While there may be nothing official on the line for Nessa in this match, I’m positive Kyle will be heavily lobbying for her to get into the main event with a win over Sydney. And honestly if she does, she’d deserve to be there against someone with Sydney’s resume.

Claire: We’ve seen Sydney can be a real force to be reckoned with inside that ring. Especially over the course of the last year. A win tonight will be a huge feather in the cap for Wall and could definitely propel her to where she most wants to be.

The sound of a guitar strumming subtly begins to echo in the arena, leaving those in attendance wondering what is going on. The angelic voice of one Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm is heard next, her voice serenely starting the opening verse of “I Am The Fire.”

Am I brave enough?
Am I strong enough?
To follow the desire
That burns from within
To push away my fear
To stand where I'm afraid
I am through with this
'Cause I am more than this
I promise to myself
Alone and no one else
My flame is rising higher.

As the song picks up the tempo, her voice becomes more intense, kicking into the chorus.

I am the fire
I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm

Midway through the chorus, the curtains part and out walks the pride of Calgary herself, Sydney Christensen.  She steps out to the middle of the stage and juts her arms out on either side of her, tossing her head back as the fans show their appreciation. She picks her head up and slowly brings her arms in front of her, her index fingers pointing down to the ring. Dropping her arms to her side, she begins her march towards the ring, nodding at a few fans along the way. Once she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and steps through the bottom and middle ropes. Almost immediately, Sydney walks over to the ropes and raises her arms above her head, encouraging the fans as they cheer on the proud Canadian. Sydney then walks over to one corner of the ring and rests her back against the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent as her music fades out on one poignant line of the chorus.

And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
I am the fire!

Lexi: Introducing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is…...SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

Zack: As of right now, Sydney Christensen is the frontrunner in Global Wars and has been undefeated in the series. Everyone has to catch up to her at this point, and I’d say she has represented Canada as well as anyone could. The country has been a powerhouse in the past in Global Wars, and Sydney is continuing that tradition.

Claire: You’re right, there’s not much more that she could’ve done so far in this year’s Global War series. A win tonight and she’ll not only heap the pressure on the rest of this year’s field but she’ll know that she’s just one more win away from guaranteeing her spot in the final - no matter what anyone else does in their remaining matches.

Colby made sure both women were in their corners before he moved to the center and called for the bell to start the match. Nessa pointed up to the scoreboard, letting Sydney know that her name should be up there representing Canada instead of her. The former Future Shock Champion rolled her eyes, and told her to prove it before the two women met in the center of the ring. Sydney was easily the stronger of the two, and roughly powered Nessa into the corner. Before Colby could ask for a break, Sydney yanked her away from the corner and drove her back into it again and again. She finally broke the hold and fired a knife edge chop into Nessa’s chest. Two more landed right after that before Christensen scooped her up high overhead into a gorilla press and slammed her to the mat.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone use a collar and elbow tie-up to punish someone in the corner like we just did. Sydney did not take kindly to Nessa trying to undermine her belonging in Global Wars.

Claire: I don’t blame her. After all Sydney has earned her spot with an excellent 2022 and so far she’s been perfect in the series. Tonight she can take a huge step to making sure she’s in the final.

When Nessa tried to get up to all fours, Sydney quickly stomped her lower back to put her back on the canvas and then dug her heel into that same spot. She pulled her up from behind with one hand, and began driving right hands into the base of her spine before connecting with a side Russian leg sweep. The former Future Shock Champion watched her for a moment before lifting her to her feet with a headbutt to the base of her neck followed by a release belly to back suplex.

Zack: Sydney is, no question, more powerful than Nessa. And the Snarktopus has to find a way to negate that, because she’s getting pummeled right now.

Claire: Christensen is just working over and softening up her back and spine in the early going and this’ll make it so much harder for Nessa to build momentum.

Sydney told her to get up as she finally pulled her back to her feet. She whipped her into the far corner with as much force as she could, causing Nessa to yelp as her back hit the corner. Christensen followed after her, grabbing her other arm and whipping her so hard to the other side that she dropped to a knee before Nessa’s back struck the corner. The Snarktopus stepped forward awkwardly just as Sydney charged forward with a lariat that drove her back to the mat. She cracked her knuckles as she told Nessa to get up again.

Zack: Have you noticed that Sydney has made no effort whatsoever to try to pin Nessa so far? I’m not saying she’d get the fall already, but this is about making a painful point for her, I think.

Claire: I think she’s trying to emphatically end all debate tonight and using Nessa to send a statement to the rest of the contenders too.

Christensen took in a deep breath, clearly unamused with Nessa at all as she pulled her back to her feet again. She buried a knee into her abdomen, causing her to double over before Sydney bounced off the near side to deliver an axe kick to the back of her head. Grabbing her by the arm, she pulled her up again and sent her into the far corner once more. As soon as Nessa’s back landed, Sydney charged towards her with a corner clothesline….but Wall left her feet and brought both her knees up to catch Sydney in the face as she closed the gap. It stunned Christensen for a moment, giving Nessa a chance to collect herself and and followed up with a yakuza kick to the chest to put her in a seat on the mat.

Zack: Some quick thinking from Nessa there. And not a moment too soon either, because Sydney was quite content to continue wrecking her body as much as possible.

Claire: Wall needed to exploit her quickness and the separation that was given to her. But she needs to gain her bearings and make this count.

Nessa hit the ropes behind her to deliver a low dropkick to the back of her head on the rebound. She made it back to her feet, grimacing as she stood up straight and followed up with a neck snap. When Sydney tried to get to one knee, she wasn’t there long before an shining wizard to the back of her head put her down again. Wall asked Colby to find out how much time was left in the match, which he looked at Lexi to get while Nessa peeled off some wrist tape to choke Sydney underneath a headlock.

Claire: Nessa rolling out some of the oldest tricks in the book and dare I say that she’s maybe exploiting the fact she has an inexperienced referee in the middle.

Zack: Colby is a smart man, and I’m pretty sure he’s going to figure out something is up sooner rather than later. After all, Sydney’s gasping here and that’s not what happens with a headlock.

Zack was right as Colby almost immediately became suspicious and began to feel underneath the headlock before he ripped the wrist tape off a second later. Nessa glared at him for a moment as Colby tossed the tape to the outside and admonished her about using it. Instead, she drove a knee into Sydney’s back and pulled both of her arms behind her into a bow and arrow.

Zack: Colby’s been in the ring with some of the sneakiest wrestlers in the world. He knows the tricks fairly well, and now Nessa is using a legal hold as a result.

Claire: Thankfully for Sydney he does and she might want to try and keep this one clean from here on out.

Nessa tried to pull back on her arms as much as she could, causing her opponent’s face to clench in pain. Colby asked Sydney if she wanted to stop the match, but got no such indication. Wall continued to stretch just a bit further before she dropped to her back and started pressing her feet into Sydney’s back. Her feet pushed Sydney forward while her arms cranked back even more than a moment ago.

Claire: This has to be incredibly painful for Sydney! Look at the amount of tension and pressure Nessa is able to generate from this position. She could easily pull both arms out of their sockets like this.

Zack: Colby’s asking her if she wants to stop the match. I think Sydney would take those arms being ripped off her body before she gave Nessa the satisfaction.

Seeing the pain on Sydney’s face made Colby ask again, but Sydney refused. The former Future Shock Champion pushed up on her feet and found herself pinning Nessa to the mat with her knees pressed into her chest as Sydney was over her!

Zack: What a brilliant counter! SHe’s gonna pin Nessa with her own hold…and her own legs!

ONE!!

TWOOOOO!!!

Nessa quickly broke the hold and used her feet to piston Sydney face forward on the mat before she rolled towards the ropes and got back to her feet. The look of annoyance on her face was clear as she glared at Colby for counting.

Claire: She can glare at him all she wants, the guy was doing his job and she was a second away from leaving with a loss in this battle of Canada!

Nessa took out her irritation on Sydney though, stomping her repeatedly with a Garvin stomp. She bounced off the near side to deliver a running senton to Sydney’s lower back before she hopped to her feet and applied a Boston crab. Sydney’s face wrenched in pain again as Nessa leaned back into the hold, once again checking with Sydney about stopping the match. And once again, she refused to quit.

Zack: We usually see Nessa using her speed against opponents. Tonight, no doubt in strategizing with her new manager, she’s elected not to let Sydney get up at all and keep her on the mat.

Claire: It’s an excellent way to negate Sydney’s strength - she can’t throw Nessa around much while she’s on the mat and if she’s using it to push both her weight and her opponent upwards, it’ll wear her out effectively too.

Colby checked again, still not getting the answer he needed. Nessa arched back to get a bit more pressure as Sydney pressed her fists into the mat with her teeth gritted. In a show of raw power, Christensen began to push up slowly on her shaking fists before straightening her legs and sending Nessa into the ropes. Wall barely stopped herself from going through them before she looked back with wide eyes on her face. Colby’s eyes widened seeing it himself.

Zack: That was incredible! Sydney’s legs must be made of spring steel!

Claire: She’s even managed to impress Colby with her display and he’s not shy of a bit of raw power himself.

The former Future Shock Champion started to get to her feet before Nessa went back on the attack. She took off for the far side ropes, looking for a running leg drop across the back of her head. But Sydney rolled out of the way, and Wall landed on her back. The earlier damage done by Sydney was a reminder to her when she landed as Christensen started to get to her feet with a grimace and one hand pressed to her lower back. Nessa wasn’t far behind her, but turned around into a spinebuster for her efforts!

Zack: Sydney’s getting her feet back under her slowly but surely, and that wasn’t part of Nessa’s strategy, I don’t think. Who do you think our fans in Canada watching on All Access are supporting tonight?

Claire: I’m not sure, if I’m honest with you. They might just be leaning towards Sydney given that she’s representing them in Global Wars and three points could be vitally important to her.

The powerhouse got back to her feet, and Nessa began to do the same before she caught an uppercut to the body that doubled her over. Sydney grabbed her waist and went to lift her for what looked like a gutwrench powerbomb but put her back down almost as quickly as her face clenched in pain again. Nessa dropped to a knee, still trying to get herself together before Sydney opted for a single arm DDT instead followed by a quick cover.

Zack: All that work on the back paid off for Nessa…but maybe not for long!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOO!

Wall got her shoulder up in time, and Sydney rolled away from her. She propped up on her knees, but still had her hand pressed to her lower back. Meanwhile, Nessa was dragging herself to the ropes to help her up.

Claire: Nessa might have taken away some of her opponent’s arsenal but that single arm DDT shows that Sydney is still as dangerous as they come and more than capable of thinking on her feet.

Nessa got back to her feet finally as Sydney was still working on that after all the back damage that had been done. Wall measured her for a moment before pulling her knee pad down to expose her knee. She blew her fellow countrywoman a kiss as she watched Sydney starting to rise.

Zack: I know what that means!

Wall blasted off the ropes and went for her knee strike, but Sydney caught her with a boot to the face instead. It staggered her, and Sydney drove her down to the mat with a uranage slam before sitting her up and applying her lotus lock submission. Nessa’s face went red quickly as the pain was excruciating.

Zack: Sydney saw it coming, and there’s the FIRESTARTER! Nessa’s back and neck are screaming and Sydney only needs those powerful legs for this hold!

Claire: It’s locked in tight and the look on Nessa’s face tells you all that you need to know about just how torturous this hold is - especially when Christensen has it locked in this tightly.

Colby asked Nessa if she wanted to quit, but the Snarktopus showed no sign of that. Sydney propped up on her elbows next, really increasing the pressure for several seconds before Nessa realized she was stuck and tapped out. Morrison called for the bell before Sydney shoved her opponent away from.

Lexi: Your winner by submission and adding 3 points for Canada……SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!!

Zack: Welcome to the finals, Sydney! With 9 points out of a possible 12 she could still get, there’s no doubt in my mind that Sydney Christensen is a lock for the Global Wars finale!

Claire: She is definitely in a strong position to be in the top two and make the finals and then she’s just one step away from the gold medal and the Future Shock Championship opportunity - but that one step will be the toughest one to take.

Sydney slowly made it back to her feet as Colby raised her hand to make it official. She leaned against the corner, taking in deep breaths as she looked up to see her name with 9 points on the Global Wars scoreboard.

Zack: We’ve still got more matches in Global Wars, including our two champions starting. But so far, the story of Global Wars for me has been Sydney Christensen, who has been absolutely impeccable so far! There’s not much more anyone could ask of her.

Claire: So far she’s beaten everyone put in front of her, but there’s still the two Champions playing catch up who both have tough schedules coming up to get their four matches completed.

The powerhouse stepped out to the floor, and raised her hand over her head as she headed to the back. The show then went to a commercial for Crossed Out.

Angela On Her Own

The show heads backstage in the Garden and finds an excited Sara as she greets the viewers. The reporter glances at someone off camera and then back to it.

Sara: Tonight, I’m very excited to introduce the latest trade to the Future Shock roster from FFW. At Breaking Point, we found out that a trade had been made between the rosters, courtesy of the new COO, Dr. Starla McCloud. Actually there’s been two trades. I haven’t been made privy to both yet, but one of them…I’m very happy to see. Future Shock has acquired the talents and skills of a woman who set records as half of the tag champions here. I’m referring to Angela Hinchcliffe.

Angela: Hi Sara. Hi fans and everyone watching around the world. Yeah, I’m back in Future Shock. I don’t think it’s any surprise at all that I’ve got a soft spot for Future Shock - Jem and I both - it gave us our big break and it was where we won our first ever tag team Championships so I leapt at the chance to come back when Adam first floated it as a possibility.

Sara: I’m glad to see you back. After NHB dominated both tag divisions in FFW, are you nervous, excited, or anxious to embark on a full time singles journey in Future Shock? Or feeling all of the above?

Angela: A little bit of all of those. It’s a whole new journey for me. Sure, I’ve had singles matches in the past and I’ve been pretty successful, but doing this whole singles thing full time… I’m a little nervous about it and the transition from being a tag wrestler. And I’m a little excited because it opens up a whole lot of doors and chance that you might not get when you’re a tag wrestler. And there’s part of me that just wants to get started; that just wants to jump in with both feet and see how great I can be.

Sara: You’ll be happy to know you will get to do just that. You’re making your official singles debut on the Future Shock roster in two weeks against Stephanie Sullivan of the Motor City Maidens. She’s recently done the opposite of you by embarking on a tag team focus, so it’s kind of a yin to your yang kinda thing.

Angela: I’ve seen Stephanie in action and she certainly has a high opinion of herself. Certainly not a woman where confidence is in short supply. I know that she’ll be looking to bring the fight to me and will be trying to get some momentum on her side and I know that she has a couple of friends in the back…though, they might not be too much of an issue? From what I’ve seen it tends to be that Stephanie and Allison more often than not come to Fiona’s aid and don’t so much keep an eye out for each other.

She shrugged her shoulders.

Angela: But I guess we’ll find out for definite in two weeks time when I step into the ring with her.

Sara: How big of an adjustment do you think it’ll be for you when you’re so used to looking over to the corner and now not seeing someone there? Did being a singles star ever cross your mind during all these years or was it always just being the best tag partner—

Sara didn’t finish her question before an unexpected woman passed behind them. SHe didn’t stop, just looked at the camera as she walked past. That would be Lacey. Sara watched her go by and returned to her question.

Sara: The best tag partner you could be to Jem?

Angela: Obviously I was looking to be the best tag team partner I could be. Jem and I had goals we wanted to achieve together. I’ll be honest with you Sara, for a long time, we thought they might remain dreams, you know - it was a long, hard road; one heck of a journey and as we got close, we focused on that and then on enjoying the rewards when we got there. It was only really after Midnight Storm beat us that Jem and I started to have serious conversations about what came next. As for how big of an adjustment will it be? I’ve spoken a lot with Claire and Serafina, asking them for a little bit of advice. Like they said, wrestling is wrestling….but now I’ll be doing the work of two people. So I’ve been working on improving my cardio, adjusting from short sprints to trying to run a marathon.

Sara: I’m looking forward to seeing your new journey starting two weeks from tonight on the next Future Shock. Welcome back, Angela.

The reporter shook her hand as the show cut to a commercial for Crossed Out.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 10:38:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 12:43:58 pm »

A short video package shows the Heat becoming the Future Shock Tag Team Champions and their rise to the titles before we go back to Lexi in the ring. The blonde bombshell is seen asking the referee about something, but not getting the answer she apparently wanted.

Zack: Fans, it’s time for the Future Shock Tag Champions to step foot in the ring. We still don’t know who the opposition is, there’s nothing on my format about them. But I was told earlier when I happened to ask the girls about it that it was a world class tag team.

Claire: And you believed what the Latina Heat told you? Did they try and claim that there was going to be some great economic impact to the city from this contest? Or that this was a hot new Latin American team they were going to put on the map?

Lexi: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 15 minute time limit.

As the music hits a spotlight lights up the entranceway, picking up both girls as they dance out onto the middle of the stage, feet moving quickly and hips swaying, both have red roses in their hair, tucked behind an ear and their title belts around their waist. The pair pause at the top of the entrance ramp, striking a pose back to back, grinning at the crowd before Dani starts to head towards the ring while Fran dances in place on the stage. Dani’s hips continue to sway as she keeps her feet on the floor while dancing down to the ring, hands moving around her body to accentuate and draw attention to her figure. As she reaches the halfway point, her partner skips down after her, before showing off with a back flip and a no-hand cartwheel.

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the your FUTURE SHOCK TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!! The extraordinary, the amazing, the incredible team of “The Divine” Dani Ruiz and “Fuego Furiousa” Frani Garcia… LATINA HEAT!!!

When Gracia makes it to the bottom of the entrance ramp, she chooses a guy in the front row, flirting with him a little bit before she takes the flower from her hair and presents it to him...only to crush the flower in her head before spinning away. She darts towards Dani as the girl stands by the ring apron, using her to leapfrog onto the apron and immediately drop into the splits before she slithered backwards into the ring, rolling back and coming to her feet where Frani hopped up onto the middle rope, leaning forward and blowing a kiss to the crowd, telling the guys this was as close as they were ever going to get. While she did so, her partner launched herself underneath the bottom rope into the ring, rolling onto her back as she did so and kipped up onto her feet. She pulled a muscle pose for the crowd, showing off her abs before pulling the flower from her hair and tossing it carelessly to the floor. The two women hug before unfastening the title belts from their waists, executing a title high five before heading back towards their corner as they decide who will start, passing the title belts to the referee as they did so.

Zack: Dani and Francesca are ready for action, and have spent recent days complaining to our… middle class white guy about not being immediately named for the Future Shock Hall of Fame. I’m not sure that irritating the guy in charge is the best path to getting what you want.

Claire: I’m not sure the Heat realise that they are doing it most of the time. They just seem to be a pair of naturally irritating people…and I’m sure Adam has been called a lot worse than a Middle Class White Guy. That might work in their favour, right?

Zack: Possibly, but we still don’t know who their opponents are. Lexi has no idea who to–

As Zack is speaking, Dani hands Lexi an index card, which she reads over and looks back to the pair with a curious look. She finally shakes her head and begins.

Zack: How often do you see the opponents feed the ring announcer the information on what I assume are their opponents?

Claire: Almost never. But I guess we’re about to find out which world class tag team the Heat have found to challenge them tonight.

Lexi: And their opponents….at a total combined weight of 201 pounds…

Zack: 201 combined? These must be some slight girls. That doesn’t sound like any of the teams here.

Claire: Or any of the world class tag teams that I know of in the business. Heck, there are trainees that weigh more than 200 pounds by themselves.

Lexi: From the….pro wrestling hotbed that is the Island of Kiribati….

Claire: Kiribati. Right. This is a first for Future Shock and maybe we might see a future Global Wars contender tonight…though I won’t hold my breath.

Lexi: Please welcome…….JAMIE AND COURTNEY!!

Without any music, two girls emerge onto the stage looking a little starstruck as they look at the crowd. Neither of them are in ring gear, both wearing street clothes of jeans and a tube top. They wander down to the ring, and it’s clear they are both barely five feet tall.

Zack: Are we sure some fans didn’t get lost? Look at these two. I’ve never heard of them, never seen them before, and I’m not sure they even realize what all is happening.

Claire: I don’t want to judge a book by the cover…they could be Kiribati wrestling’s answer to Sonny and Cher. Or Bono and Edge. Even if they are so skinny they’d struggle to move with a second name printed on their driving licenses.

Both girls seem to have some trouble navigating the ropes after climbing the steps. Stepping through the ropes seemed awkward, so they both laid down on the mat and rolled in under the bottom rope before getting back to their feet.

Zack: I’ve never seen a tag team have trouble getting into the ring before. The ropes aren’t really that hard to navigate, are they? I’ve never wrestled, so I might be wrong.

Claire: I’m all for giving people an opportunity, but I think the referee might want to send these two back from where they came and we sub in any two girls in the back who are ready to go and fancy taking their shot.

As Lexi is about to leave the ring, the two girls tell her something but she shrugs her shoulders and leaves anyway. They give each other wide-eyed looks as the Heat warm up in the corner, seemingly discussing strategy as referee Stephen WIlson tells the other team one of them has to stand in the corner. One of them does just that, dropping down to the mat and rolling under the bottom rope before getting back to her feet.

Zack: Apparently the one who just rolled out to her corner is Courtney. I’m also getting word that one of the crew knows these two, so we’re trying to get any kind of information about them.

Claire: I hope you’re getting fed this information quickly, I have a feeling this might not be a long contest.

Both Dani and Francesca seem to be stifling giggles in their corner as they high five before Francesca steps out to her corner. Dani cracks her knuckles and starts bouncing on the balls of her feet, a look on her face as though she’s facing a legitimate tag team.

Zack: Okay, their names really are Jamie and Courtney. They are indeed not from the island of Kiribati, and just started training at a wrestling school here in New York…..this past Thursday. Which explains a lot honestly.

Claire: And now they’ve been handpicked by the Future Shock Tag Team Champions. Seriously. Can we send someone out here to stop this farce before Jamie or Courtney get themselves hurt?

Stephen WIlson checks with the girls about actually wanting to have this match as Dani joins him, not giving them a chance to answer as she tells him they are more than ready to start the match. To prove it, she grabs Jamie’s open hand and brushes it across her jaw before she stumbles backwards holding it like Jamie just caught her with a haymaker. Jami looked down at her hand with wide eyes as Daniela started looking like she was just clocked.

Claire: Oh boy. We’ll be getting Frani petitioning the Academy next to re-open Oscar nominations for Dani…

Zack: Jamie looks like she just saw a ghost. She didn’t even make a fist, and these two were plucked from obscurity to face the Future Shock Tag Champions on a global event on FFW All Access.

That’s when the referee reluctantly called for the bell, and Daniela charged towards Jamie. BUt the newcomer flinched as it looked like she was about to get run over…only for Dani to stop just short of her and throw herself to the mat like she ran into a brick wall. Ruiz got back to her feet as Francesca shouted support for her partner. Meanwhile, the New York City crowd wasn’t having any of this.

Claire: This is…quite the performance from Dani tonight isn’t it? If she keeps this up we might have a full blown riot on our hands.

Zack: At least these two are getting paid well for this. I’ve never seen a match like this in my career, and I hope it’s a one-time only kinda deal.

Dani got back to her feet, still holding her jaw as though there had been any kind of contact. When she went to grab Jamie, the novice would-be wrestler ducked her head and Dani stopped until she raised it back up as though she just hit a jawbreaker on the tag champion. Ruiz stumbled backwards towards her corner as though she were almost out on her feet before tagging in Francesca, who looked as though she were fired up and angry about how things had gone so far. Meanwhile, the boos from the crowd only got louder at this display.

Claire: Dani feels like she’s obviously done enough for her Emmy nomination at this point and feels like Francesca deserves a chance to show the committee what she can do.

Zack: Other than ducking, Jamie hasn’t moved a muscle out of the corner. Not to mention New York City has had about enough of this.

Jamie crept forward a couple steps as Francesca shouted at her and pointed a finger as well. Jamie looked confused until Francesca dropped the act and told her she was doing great. She extended a hand to Jamie, telling her they were done now. The unknown wrestler reached forward….and ate a superkick as she went to grab Francesca’s hand. It dropped her like a brick to the mat before Garcia put a foot on her chest while the referee counted three. The boos grew louder as Dani rejoined her partner and raised one another’s hands in victory.

Claire: Thank God this sham of a match is over. Latina Heat win, though I doubt this will get added to the record books.

Lexi: Your…..winners by pinfall….LATINA HEAT!

The girls reclaimed their tag titles and climbed adjacent corners to hold them overhead as though they had completed a successful title defense.

Zack: I’ll give these two girls credit for even agreeing to this match, but that’s about as far as I’m willing to go. I’m all for not even including this in the record books, like you said. It was a farce. If they wanted to be part of Heartbreakers, I’m positive we could have found a real challenge for them.

Claire: There’s more than enough tag teams that would love to challenge for those titles and I’m sure we could find a couple in the Center with a lot more training than Jamie and Courtney who would have loved an opportunity like this.

The girls clinked their tag titles together with big smiles on their faces. Then the show spots a talent at ringside, which the graphic introduces as Serenity Holmes before she smiles at the camera and waves to the people watching at home. The camera then cuts elsewhere in the Garden.

No False Idols

The next thing the viewers see takes them inside one of the several luxury boxes for special guests and celebrities. Inside the suite, along with security posted at the door behind them, is Ashley Marie Chase and her manager, Kyle Kilmeade. He’s looking back at the door and speaking to the security detail.

Kyle: There is no one allowed into this room without consent from either her or myself. I don’t care who it is.

He then gives the brunette his full attention.  Ashley takes a seat and snaps her fingers at the servant  and holds up her empty glass

AMC: Um hello I don’t have all day. Your Royal guest needs her refreshments!

The servant immediately goes to retrieve a drink for her after snapping up the glass. Kyle resumes his seat next to her.

Kyle: There’s been a lot of talk about the Princess of Future Shock recently. Comments about how she sent along her clothing to the shows where she wasn’t attending. You have to realize that Ashley…you all need to refer to her as your highness or Princess… is a woman in demand. She can’t always make every appearance that the public expects of her. You should be honored she sent along what she did, but you can be happy because she is here now.

The servant comes back with champagne in the once empty glass and sets it down next to her. Her highness snaps her fingers again and the servant brings over the strawberries and cream which Ash takes and eats one

AMC: The fact that I rearranged my schedule to be here tonight better mean this show will actually be good. If not Adam will hear from my people and you don't want that Adam!

Kyle: Speaking of Adam, there is a problem that needs addressing. There’s a woman under employment on this brand who portrays herself as a Princess. I’m referring to Gia Lynne who co-hosts After Shock. And ever since Ashley was anointed, she’s continued to do so and your true Princess finds that disrespectful.

Ash shakes her head in disgust

AMC: Fake Princesses are the worst. Gia has no royal blood in her veins unlike your Princess. So we will need Gia to refrain from calling herself Princess as that is just plain blasphemy and an insult to us actual Royals. If she does not stop we will be forced to intervene personally!

Ash takes another strawberry and a sip of champagne

Kyle: See how benevolent she is? In many cases, impersonating and presenting yourself as royalty can be punishable by law. Ashley is giving Gia a chance to stop sullying the title of princess before further action has to be taken. What a generous woman!

AMC: Yes I truly am a generous and wonderful person. Its no wonder that I am beloved by all my subjects here in America. Subjects that will get quite angry with Gia if she continues pretending to be of Royal Blood. They may even demand that Gia be taken to the gallows and we wouldn’t want that would we Sir Kyle?

Kyle; I always prefer to take the high road and show mercy against people.

AMC looks at Sir Kyle and smiles

AMC: We are high class people but my benevolence will only last so long Gia. Eventually you will need to be punished for what I would consider treason against the crown. I even think you should show how sorry you are by not only dropping the fake princess stuff but also stepping aside from After Shock since you should never be rewarded for breaking the laws of my Kingdom!

Ash raises her glass and clicks it with Sir Kyle before drinking it down in one gulp
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 10:40:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023, 12:44:09 pm »

The show airs a video of the reign of Madyson Stone as Nova Champion as well as how Arabella earned her match tonight from a match with Fiona in November. The show then returns live to find Lexi in the ring.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 20 minute time limit, and it is for the Future Shock Nova Championship!

Zack: Two women who know what it means to be the Nova Champion are about to meet in their first ever one on one meeting. And thankfully, this match should be nothing like the tag match we just saw.

Claire: No, this should be an actual contest between two of Future Shock’s best and brightest wrestlers for one of the most sought after and hard fought for titles in the brand’s history. I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while.

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begin to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile.

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a very warm response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Lexi: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Lexi a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: Arabella may be one of the stiffest challenges that Madyson has faced since winning the title. The closest person I could compare her to of Madyson’s challengers would be River, only Arabella has a few inches in height on River and is a bit more technically polished. What do you think?

Claire: Arabella is certainly a lot more polished than River who is more of an out and out brawler. It’ll be a much different challenge for Madyson tonight and arguably a tougher one given Arabella’s experience.

The lights go out completely as Legendary starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupts, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of a female standing center stage is highlighted.

Hold up, no, you didn't bow, bow
I ain't the chick to walk behind you 'round town
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down, baby

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come up the sound of an engine revving plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke covers the stage for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal Madyson Stone standing with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.

Oh, I'm a machine when I do it
I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it lying down

Lexi: Introducing at this time from Salem, Oregon..she is the reigning and defending Future Shock Nova Champion…...MADYSON STONE!

Baby, you're the man
But I got the, I got the, I got the power
You make rain
But I make it, I make it, I make it shower
You should know, I'm the one who's in control
I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget
Who got the power?
I got the, I got the power
Hold up!
(My turn)

Madyson takes off at a run to the ring and jumps straight up onto the apron, standing there for a moment to survey the crowd before she pulls the top rope down and hops over it into the ring. She makes her way to her corner and hops up to sit on the turnbuckle as she awaits the start of the match.

Zack: The last time we saw Madyson, she had a win stolen from her by Sapphire Taylor whose manager has been lobbying to have Arabella removed from this match and replaced by her. I think that may work against Arabella for the simple fact that you feel you have even more of something to prove in your next match.

Claire: Madyson is going to want to get the train back on track after that surprising loss and get that momentum rolling once more which might certainly see her try to take out some of the frustration from that match with Sapphire out on Arabella. That said though, she can’t get sidetracked trying to make a statement; she has to stay focused on getting the win.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes the title from the champion and shows it over his head before calling for the bell. Madyson and Arabella meet in the center and shake hands to show their sportsmanship before they circle and lock up in the middle of the ring. The taller Arabella doesn’t have a lot of trouble pushing Stone backwards towards the ropes, and she gives a clean break before Fisk can even finish the request. The Brit backs up a few steps, and they lock up a second time…before Arabella uses her power advantage to swing Madyson down to the canvas. As soon as the champion is about to get up, Arabella delivers a running knee into her ribs. It doubles her over for a half second before Townshend plants her head between her legs and looks like she’s about to go for her spinning powerbomb already. But the champion immediately breaks contact and backs up a couple steps. Arabella holds up two fingers, telling her it was that close.

Claire: Arabella playing mind games, trying to show Madyson that she could end this at any time, but Stone had it well scouted and I’m not certain this’ll phase her at all.

Zack: I don’t think she actually thought she was gonna catch Madyson this quickly, but like you say, she’s just trying to put it in the back of her mind.

Madyson takes a breath and the pair lock up a third time. But Stone digs in a bit more this time and doesn’t get pushed backwards like she had been moments ago. Arabella tries to muscle her backwards, but the champion plants her back foot and doesn’t budge an inch. Instead she breaks Arabella’s grip to surprise her with a jawbreaker that sends the Brit backwards. Stone comes forward quickly and starts throwing right hands in a blur to the side of her head. She whipped the challenger across to the far side, but barely let her rebound before charging forward with a flying shoulder tackle. The champion hardly gives Arabella a second before she yanks her back to her feet. Quickly grabbing her hand and spinning her around, Madyson connects with a straitjacket backstabber before going for the cover.

Zack: A little something new from the champ here, and she’s not working by the hour either!

ONE!!

T-NO.

It was still too early for that as Arabella got her hands under Madyson and shot her off the cover, sending her rolling towards the ropes before the two came back to their feet.

Claire: I think that might be a little bit of tit for tat from the Champ. Townshend wanted her to know she could end this one in a flash. That’s Madyson telling her ‘so can I’.

It was Madyson to her feet first though, and she caught Arabella with a running knee to the ribs as she was getting up as well. It knocked the wind out of the challenger before she grabbed Townshend’s head, executing a corner bulldog that sent her headfirst into the middle turnbuckle. Stone began driving elbows into her back to keep her down before snatching her around the waist to bring her up to her feet. It was when she tried for a German suplex though that Arabella grabbed the top rope with both hands. Madyson tried to snap off the move anyway, but wasn’t having much success on the second attempt.

Claire: That’s a vice-like grip the challenger has there and Arabella’s not going anywhere she doesn’t want to go.

Zack: With the height difference, hitting that suplex is already challenging enough on someone like Arabella. But you’re right on the money, she’s not budging.

Arabella let one hand go and began hammering back elbows into the side of Madyson’s head when she tried again. Three in a row shook the champion loose before Townshend spun around and yanked her forward into a short arm elbow smash to the jaw. The Nova Champion stumbled backwards holding her jaw as a result, and Arabella stepped forward with a roundhouse kick that dropped Stone…like a stone before she went for the cover.

Zack: We’ve seen those roundhouse kicks of Arabella before!

ONE!!

TWO!

But the champion got her shoulder up in time as the two struck the mat. Arabella grabbed her legs under both arms and used a catapult to send her head and chest first into the corner they were just in! Madyson landed on her sternum before she found herself in a German suplex this time that sent her back to the mat again.

Claire: Arabella’s bossing this and after ringing Madyson’s bell, she’s doubling down with the big throws and hard landings. Can Madyson find a way to turn the tables again?

The champion started to get to her feet before she found herself in another rear waistlock. Not wanting to deal with that again, she ran backwards and drove Arabella into the corner back first. It broke the Brit’s grip and allowed Madyson to use the ropes for a tornado DDT that drove the former tag champion into the mat. Stone gathered herself for a second and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, waving for the challenger to get up before she came off with a blockbuster that put her down again.

Zack: This match has been like a pendulum so far, Claire. Neither one of them seems to be able to maintain control for very long before the other has a counter.

Claire: It’s back and forth and it’s exactly what you’d expect from two of the best and brightest in Future Shock with one of the more prestigious titles in wrestling on the line.

Stone took off for the far side as Arabella was getting up, and landed a kneelift that caught the challenger flush and sent her backwards into the ropes. The champion measured her before darting forward to deliver a lungblower that flipped Townshend to the mat before Madyson floated over for the cover with an inside leg hook.

Zack: Arabella’s catching it on either side tonight, and a tight leg hook might seal the deal!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!!

T-NO.

But it didn’t as Arabella got her shoulder up a second after the two landed on the mat. Madyson got back to her feet, waving her hands to rally her fans behind her. And it was when Arabella was almost up again, she grabbed her into a double underhook to set up for her own finisher….until Arabella stood up and countered with a backdrop driver that put Stone down and Arabella seated on the mat trying to get herself together.

Claire: Another twist. Another swing of the pendulum and Arabella might be looking for the knockout shot as she keeps targeting the head.

The Brit got back to her feet after a couple seconds, and found Madyson beginning to do the same. She pulled her up the rest of the way and over her shoulder for a snake eyes in the corner. The impact sent Madyson staggering before Arabella scooped her up again, this time into a falcon’s arrow. She snatched both legs over Madyson for the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: I think Arabella’s been watching some Casey Atherton matches! Let’s see if it works as well for her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOO!!

Stone’s shoulder popped up for a second, causing the referee to stop the count. And as Arabella began to get up, Madyson rolled herself under the bottom rope, giving her a reprieve when Arabella went to get her and was intercepted by the referee.

Claire: That was a smart move from the Nova Champion. She knew exactly where she was and she’s bought herself a few seconds to try and clear the cobwebs and break Arabella’s building momentum.

Arabella clearly wanted to continue her offense, but Fisk kept stepping in front of her. This gave Madyson time to get back to her feet on the apron, and Arabella immediately went to get her. What she got for her trouble, though, was a discus elbow that stunned the Brit. But it didn’t for long before the challenger came forward again. Madyson turned away from her, grabbed her head and delivered a stunner across the top rope that sent Arabella bouncing into the mat clutching her throat.

Zack: A stunner across the top rope! I’ve not seen her use that….or hardly anyone else for that matter! She has to get back in the ring and capitalize though.

Claire: Yes she does, but if nothing else she has earned herself recovery time and the chance to turn the tide once more.

Stone was sitting on the apron for a couple seconds pulling herself together before she rolled back into the ring under the bottom rope.

She crawled across the ring to where Arabella was still trying to get her breath back before she made the cover. Madyson rolled over on top of her with a leg hooked before Fisk dropped down to make the count.

Zack: Madyson may have taken too long here for this cover, Arabella’s had some time already! Let’s find out!

ONE!

TWOOOO!!!

TH-NOO!!

The referee stopped the count when Arabella reached out and grabbed the bottom rope. Stone glanced over her shoulder to see it for herself before she got back to her feet.

Claire: Veteran ring awareness from Arabella, saving herself the energy of kicking out but Madyson still has the slight upper hand in this battle for the Nova Championship.

Madyson rose to her feet and grabbed Arabella’s legs to pull her away from the ropes. But Townshend grabbed the bottom rope with both hands, and once again, Madyson found herself trying to overpower Arabella to get her where she wanted to go. She did manage to lift her off the mat somewhat, but still the Brit had a vise grip on the bottom rope. Stone finally dropped her back to the mat just before Arabella brought her knees up and immediately trapped the champion into a triangle choke!

Claire: Again Madyson found her opponent’s grip on the rope to be unshakeable and it’s seen her lured straight into a trap! The light’s will be going out quickly for her, here.

Zack: You aren’t kidding! Arabella has one hell of a grip in those hands, and the clock’s ticking before the champion gets put to sleep.

Madyson immediately began squirming and then flailing as the hold was locked in, trying to reach out for anything she could get her hands on to find the ropes. At first, she caught the referee by his pants leg, which didn’t help anything before Arabella looked to be tightening her grip as her legs closed in just a scant bit more. Stone’s fist pounded the mat in frustration after a few seconds and that’s when her rapid movements began to slow down. Fisk dropped to a knee to see if she wanted to stop the match, but Stone showed no signs of that. It wasn’t until she managed to turn them parallel to the ropes that she was able to grab the rope with her free hand, causing a break.

Zack: You started to see what that move does when it’s locked in. You have seconds before the referee calls for the bell, and now Madyson has to revive herself pronto!

Claire: She has to suck in big lungfuls of air if she can and probably try to take a leaf out of Arabella’s book and hold onto that bottom rope for dear life till she comes round a little more.

Arabella got back to her feet, clearly a bit spent herself after everything that transpired. She went to get Madyson, but the champion propelled herself out of the ring to the floor with a thump just as Townshend went to grab her. The challenger shook her head as the referee asked her to stay back as Madyson sat against the steps, taking deep breaths and slapping her own face. Then Arabella ducked out of the ring on the other side to go retrieve her.

Claire: Arabella is hunting down the Champion and it looks like she smells blood in the water and is ready to take home the title.

Zack: There’s no way to win the title with Madyson at ringside, and Arabella is very keen to get her back into the ring as quickly as possible.

Zack said it exactly right as Arabella rounded the corner when Madyson was beginning to get back to her feet. She went to grab her, only for Stone to duck her hand and catch her with an inverted atomic drop. Stone shoved her back into the ring at the six count, and slid in after her. When she got to her feet though, it was clear that she wasn’t totally back to a clear mind as she shook her head. Stone trailed after her as Arabella began to get to her feet.

Zack: You don’t just snap out of it after being in a choke like that, but Madyson has the pendulum back in her favor. She may want to end this as quickly as she can.

Claire: I think that’s probably true for both competitors in this match. I don’t think it benefits either of them to draw this out much longer.

Arabella was having some trouble wanting to stand up straight after the atomic drop. Madyson quickly took advantage of that as she turned towards her and pulled into her double underhook facebuster, but the challenger had it too well scouted and countered with an Alabama slam. Stone’s head and body bounced off the mat, but she struggled to get up quickly to avoid a cover. That’s when Arabella pulled her head down and delivered her spinning powerbomb!  She immediately went for the cover with both legs stacked on top of Madyson!

Zack: BLACK MAG—OH SHE DIDN’T GO FOR IT! HELLO, BOMBSHELLE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Arabella got back to her feet, and stumbled into the ropes as she was trying to get her balance back. When Fisk raised her hand, a huge smile spread across her face.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall….AAANDDD NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW Future Shock Nova Champion….ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!!

Claire: Devastating impact! Absolutely devastating. And it’s seen Arabella bring the curtain down on Madyson’s reign. We’ve got a new champion and it’s well deserved after the battle these two waged right from the opening bell in a contest that could have gone either way.

The referee handed Arabella her new title, which she hugged to her body and raised over her head with both hands. That netted her a very warm reaction from the crowd, as a result.

Zack: This match went back and forth seemingly by the minute, Claire. Like you and Lexi both said, we’ve got a new Nova Champion. And that’s half the equation complete for us to see the Shaolin Belles leaving New York City with two titles tonight.

Claire: Having seen her partner get her hand raised and come back with a title around her waist it might well prove to be even more of a motivator for Angelina when she meets Jacqui later on in the main event. Especially given this match has set the bar high for our Championship matches.

Arabella showed Madyson respect as she sat up, and then helped her to her feet. Then the new champion headed for the back with a bright smile before we cut to a commercial for Crossed Out.

Learning Experience

Sara Wilkins is backstage, smiling towards the camera with new signing Constance McCullough beside her.

Wilkins: I'm here with Constance McCullough, who debuted last week right here on Future Shock in a losing effort to Krissy Spencer. Constance, I have to ask, how do you feel about that match a week on?

McCullough: Thanks for having me, Sara. Last week? I'll admit that I'm still disappointed but I also see it as part of a learning curve. The best wrestlers in the world have started out with losses and the Bible always says to take each moment as a lesson.

Wilkins: So what lesson did you take from that match, and how do you plan on turning it into a positive moving forward?

McCullough: That's a great question. See, I'm a big fan of the Chiefs and this past weekend, they won the Super Bowl after losing a couple years back and not making it last year. God planned for them to fail, learn and improve for the next time, and that's exactly what I plan to do. Krissy's a talented veteran and just being in the ring with her was a great learning experience. It helps that what I prayed for most before the match was for us both to remain unhurt, and that's exactly what happened, so I can use tonight to watch everybody else.

Wilkins: So you're not disappointed to not have a match tonight?

McCullough: No, not at all. As I said, God has a plan for me and tonight, the plan is for me to learn from all of the talented women competing at the highest level with championships on the line in almost every match. What's not to enjoy about that?

She smiles broadly and leans from one foot to the other, watching Sara turn back towards the camera.

Wilkins: Thank you, Constance, back to you at ringside.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 10:42:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 12:44:20 pm »

The show returns to the ring as we see the steel cage lowering from the rafters of the Garden and being secured into place around the ring by the production crew. Manacles can be seen hanging from every wall of the cage.

Zack: Time for the Anarchy Championship match, and this match type has not been kind to the champion. We’ve only had one of these in Future Shock history and that crowned the first Anarchy Champion. Do you think that gives the champion even more motivation?

Claire: More motivation. More of an edge. She’s been here before, she knows what to expect and has had an opportunity to learn from her first match; a chance to analyse what went right and what went wrong and work on that. Plus, she’s been a monster since she did win that title.

Lexi: The following contest is for the Future Shock Anarchy Championship, and it is a Cuffed In The Cage match! The only way to win is by handcuffing both of your opponent’s hands to the cage!

The arena goes dark and we start hearing Gregorian Chants that appear to be in Latin. Finally “Darkness” by Jim Johnston begins to play and a Druid walks out with a lit torch and when he touches it to the ground an aisle way of fire lights up to the ring. At last The Shadow Priest emerges from the darkness followed closely by an emotionless Kristina Spencer with her barbed wire bat on her shoulder. Following behind her is Sister Abigail who is splashing holy water on the fans while smirking.

Lexi: Coming down the aisle accompanied by The ShadowPriest and Sister Abigail hailing from Los Angeles, California. She is “The Empress of Darkness” Kristina Spencer!!!!!!

The three of them slowly walk around the ring with Sister Abigail splashes the holy water onto the announcers and tells them they should repent for their sins. The Shadow Priest enters the ring followed by Kristina and finally Sister Abigail who then tells the referee he better not sin during the match or else suffer for them.

The lights finally come back on and then The Shadow Priest gives Kristina some last minute instructions and then takes her Barbed Wire bat from her and hands it to Sister Abigail who leaves the ring. After some more instructions Kristina gets a wicked looking smile on her face as she stares at the referee waiting for him to start the match.

Zack: The last time we saw Kristina, she was making an example of newcomer Constance McCullough two weeks ago. She arrived months ago from the FFW roster and made it clear on night one what she wanted: a shot at the Anarchy title.

Claire: Given the situation that she’s in and the total lack of rules involved in this contest, she might have wanted to keep hold of that barbed wire baseball bat. It could well be a difference maker for her as she looks to put down the Moose and string her up against the cage wall tonight. Especially when you’re as malicious and malevolent as Kristina Spencer can be.

“Start Me Up” by the Rolling Stones begins to play as Charlotte Harker comes out of the back and bounces on the balls of her feet, taking a moment or two to soak in the atmosphere of the crowd while taking a couple of deep breaths. As the crowd booed her loudly, she shook her head and rolled her eyes, slapping her hand against the faceplate of the title resting on her shoulder to incite more jeers from the crowd.

Lexi: Please welcome the reigning and defending Future Shock Anarchy Champion, standing 6’2” and weighing 157 lbs, she comes from Buffalo, New York….CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

Finally she began to head to the ring, peacock strutting Mick Jagger style all the way there. Climbing up the ring steps, she stands on the apron for the moment, asking the crowd to get louder before she enters the ring through the ropes. Charlotte circled around the ring, holding her title aloft and reveling in the reception that she got from the crowd. Returning to her corner she climbed onto the middle rope, raising the championship belt aloft. Finally she dropped down to the canvas and proceeded to do a couple of last minute stretches, waiting for the referee to come and collect her belt and start the match.

Zack: I don’t think there’s anyone with more on the line than Charlotte tonight. Not only is her title up for grabs, but so is her first chance to put points on the board for the USA in Global Wars. She’ll certainly have all her fellow New Yorkers behind her here, so that may be even a little more pressure.

Claire: Charlotte never seems to be one to be affected by the pressure…but it is certainly heaped on her tonight. Home state. Title on the line. And with the start that Sydney has gotten to Global Wars she knows that she needs to get out of the gates quickly - especially with the murderers row of matches she has coming up in the next few weeks. It’s as tough a series as she could possibly have.

Referee Melinda Davis leaves the cage and locks the door behind her. It’s clear early that Charlotte has the home state advantage as they begin chanting her name, causing her to look around at all the New York City fans while Kristina seemingly pays it no mind as the referee calls for the bell on the floor.

Zack: As you can see, the referee doesn’t need to be in the ring for this match and that’s probably for the best. All Davis has to do is call for the bell when one of these two women are handcuffed to the cage wall. And she can see that as clearly as we can on the floor.

Claire: It’s probably a whole lot safer for Davis to be on the outside of the cage for this. The last time we had this match, the whole ring almost became an inferno, there’s no telling what might happen between these two.

The response of the crowd brings a little bit of a smile to the champion’s face. And as she looks around then back to her opponent, she finds Kristina barreling towards her with a running shoulder tackle that drives her into the corner before the blonde starts hammering shoulders into her body, trying to knock the wind out of her. But Charlotte doesn’t give an inch and starts driving ax handle blows into her back before getting her hands underneath and shoving the challenger backwards. Spencer bolts towards her again, but catches a kneelift to the face for her efforts and Harker immediately grabs one of the longer manacles and starts trying to get a hold of Kristina’s left wrist.

Zack: Kristina borrowing a page from the Giants’ offensive line with that shoulder tackle, she’s like a wild bull! And Charlotte’s already trying to cuff her!

Claire: Harker’s wasting no time tonight. She knows that she has a lot of demon’s run of matches coming up and the last thing she wants is to get too badly hurt tonight.

Kristina tried to keep her hand out of Charlotte’s grasp, and stopped her with a headbutt to the jaw that sent the champion backwards a step. The challenger started unloading with right hands to the head before grabbing two handfuls of hair and smashing the back of Charlotte’s head against the cage wall. That stunned the Moose too as Kristina grabbed one of the longest chains, not to cuff her but wrap it around her neck as she pulled on the other end. Harker started choking immediately for a couple seconds till a kick to the stomach caused Kristina to let go. She took a giant step forward after that to deliver a big boot to the side of Spencer’s head that put her down.

Zack: Fans, you can see we got cuffs of differing lengths all over this cage. Spencer tried to choke her out with one of them, but not to much avail. There are no rules in this match, they can do as they wish as long as one of them ends up chained to the cage at the end.

Claire: Smart move from Spencer. She won’t win a test of strength but if the less Charlotte can suck in, the weaker she’s going to get.

The Anarchy Champion got her breath back before tossing Kristina into the same corner with both hands, and that’s when Charlotte started to resemble a prize fighter as she began hammering away with left and right hand combinations to the head, two hooks to the body followed by forearm shots to the head with both arms. A series of hammer fists drove Kristina to a seat in the corner before a knee to the face finally calmed the wild blonde down. Harker took a step back,  once more listening to the New York City crowd totally behind her.

Claire: Those were some vicious shots Charlotte was landing right there and they seem to have had the desired effect in beating down the Wicked. I’m not too sure it’s the smartest thing to do to revel in this reception though - no matter how unusual it is for her to hear it.

Zack: I don’t know what strategy Kristina had, if any, coming into this match. But getting stuck in a corner with Charlotte should be the last thing on her list, because that’s what the champ does best. She works well in tight spaces so she can smother you with offense just like that.

Charlotte pulled the blonde back to her feet in the corner, and grabbed her left arm to try to handcuff it to the wall. But as she was trying to manage it, Kristina hopped onto the bottom turnbuckle and bit into the champion’s face. That stopped her from handcuffing her, and Spencer got her arm free before she landed back on her feet. A palm thrust to the neck sent Charlotte backwards a step before Kristina used a drop toe hold to send her face first into the bottom turnbuckle. She stepped on the back of her head to smother her against it until one of her entourage encouraged her to start chaining her to the wall.

Zack: Make no mistake, fans. Kristina doesn’t give a damn about the USA in Global Wars. She doesn’t have Charlotte’s schedule coming up. She’s got everything to gain tonight, and nothing to lose.

Claire:  It’s all about getting the job done and leaving with the title tonight. No matter the cost because she’s likely to have plenty of time to heal up after this.

Kristina grabbed one of the longer chains and started to wrap it around the top rope a couple times. And as Charlotte made it back to her feet, Spencer snapped the cuff around her wrist. Harker noticed it immediately and then saw she had very little room to move with the chain around the ropes. She glanced back just as Kristina attacked again, running towards her with a forearm to the jaw followed by two more. Charlotte soaked those shots and used her free hand to shove Kristina backwards as hard as she could. It sent the blonde a few steps back before she was after her again, this time looking for a dropkick. She landed it but immediately caught a backfist from Charlotte as she was rising to do more damage.

Zack: Talk about tight spaces! Kristina has gotten the job half done, Claire. Charlotte is stuck in that corner, and we’re gonna see how good a one-armed woman is in a cage fight!

Claire: Stuck in the corner like that is going to make it really, really hard for her to cuff Kristina to the cage. She’s got her work cut out for her and Spencer has the opportunity to pick her shots here.

Kristina looked down to Abigail and the Priest on the floor, both of whom looked very pleased with the current situation. Spencer raked the Moose’s eyes before pulling her head down into a clench with knee lifts after knee lifts to the face. It put Charlotte down on one knee, and that’s when Spencer went for another handcuff. She tried to grab the champion’s hand to cuff it too, but Charlotte held it close to her body and started using back elbows to the jaw. She rocked the challenger with a pair of them before using her one free hand to deliver a chokeslam to Spencer.

Zack: Charlotte with a massive chokeslam on Kristina, but she’s got a bad case of the ‘wherever you go, there you are’ right now because she’s still stuck in that corner. Kristina can take all the time she wants to get it together here.

Claire: You’re right. Kristina can just roll out of reach and take just as much time as she might need to regroup. Charlotte has to find a way to free herself and get out of that corner.

The chants for the champion only got louder as Charlotte glanced down to Kristina and then back to the wall she was handcuffed to. She planted her foot against the cage wall through the ropes and start pulling backwards with a grimace on her face as the handcuff dug into her wrist. Meanwhile, Kristina was beginning to get back to her feet. Charlotte saw her coming, once again catching her with a backfist to stagger her backwards and went back to pulling at the handcuff.

Zack: She’s trying to either trying to pull her hand free or break that handcuff, and Kristina is certainly not helping matters right now.

Claire: No she isn’t though it doesn’t look like that cuff is going anywhere fast - at least not without cutting into Harker’s wrist and doing who knows how much damage in the process.

Kristina let out a scream before she ran towards Charlotte again, catching her with a running knee to the body that doubled her over. The challenger headed up to the top  turnbuckle from the inside, looking for a bulldog. But Harker knocked one of her feet under her, causing her to straddle it instead. That stopped her for a moment as Charlotte’s anger was growing by the second. As Spencer toppled over the ropes to the mat, Harker’s face grimaced…just before she let out a yell and snapped the chain on the handcuff freeing herself!

Zack: Look at that!! She broke it in two!

Claire: Look at the anger on Charlotte’s face! When she gets like this, I think it’d be a pick ‘em in a fight between her and She-Hulk!

Harker looked down at the broken cuff still around her wrist before she pulled Kristina back to her feet. She hoisted her over one shoulder before running her back first into the far corner, then the next corner and the next and the last one after that. Spencer fell to the mat clutching at her lower back before the Anarchy Champion hoisted her up again, this time over her shoulder into a Canadian backbreaker. The challenger’s face was a mask of pain as she instinctively grabbed the top rope, while her entourage told the referee to call for the break. Davis told them she didn’t have to break it.

Zack: Charlotte is going all out on Kristina’s back, and the referee’s right. She can hold her up there all night if she chooses.

Claire: This isn’t an easy hold to maintain - keeping all of Kristina’s weight up there like that - so it takes a toll….but it’s sure as Hell better than being trapped in a corner and picked off with shot after shot.

Kristina was bucking wildly in the hold, kicking her feet and waving her arms as she tried to make Charlotte unsteady. It was starting to work too as Charlotte’s posture was beginning to get shaky until she lost her grip. Spencer immediately flipped over to land on her feet behind her, pulling Charlotte down with a backstabber as she did so. The boos got louder in the Garden as Kristina made it back to her feet with plenty of pain etched on her face due to her lower back.

Zack: I’ll give it to Kristina, that was a smart way out of that backbreaker. The more she bucked and kicked, it made her harder to hold in place. And she’s gotta be thinking about getting her against the wall again.

Claire: I’d waste as little time as possible because if Charlotte gets the chance, Kristina might regret it a lot.

Spencer glanced towards the cage wall and back to Charlotte before she grabbed her by the wrist and started dragging her in that direction. This time, she grabbed one the cuffs near the bottom of the cage and started trying to get Charlotte’s wrist in it.

Zack: Look, there’s even cuffs on the bottom of the cage, Claire. If she gets just one of those on, Charlotte won’t even be able to stand up to defend herself.

Claire: She’ll be a sitting duck and it’d be a whole lot more difficult to get the leverage needed to break the cuffs or chain this time around - even if she can get the space to try.

Charlotte was putting up a fight to avoid it though, and Kristina relented to get back to her feet and start stomping the champion’s body. Happy with her handiwork, she glanced to her hand and then something seemed to come into mind. She backed up a few steps and made a tight fist as she waved for Charlotte to get back to her, which the champion was just beginning to do.

Zack: I’d bet a whole lot of money that Kristina is looking to put Charlotte down with that heart punch of hers. We saw what it did to Constance two weeks ago, and I don’t think Charlotte even realizes it’s coming.

Claire: If this connects, then it could be curtains for Charlotte’s Anarchy Championship reign and it could well be the worst possible start for USA in a series they historically haven’t always done well in.

Charlotte made it to her feet with her back to Kristina as the challenger circled around behind her. Kristina approached slowly, almost as though she were stalking her prey. When she spun Harker to face her, the champion had one of the cuffs in her hand and immediately snapped it around Kristina’s arm. Spencer went to nail her with the punch anyway, but the champion ducked behind her and immediately applied a cobra clutch submission with her free hand being the one chained to the wall.

Claire: Harker caught her opponent coming in!! This is real bad news for Kristina here now!!

Zack: No kidding! Usually you can use the other arm to try to break the grip, but not in this case! Charlotte with a stroke of genius here!

Kristina yanked at the chained arm trying to use it to free herself while Charlotte had the hold locked in as tightly as possible. Both the shadow priest and Abigail were making a scene on the outside, shouting at her to fight it off. The more she struggled, the more the hold took effect. And in just under a minute, Kristina looked to be out of it. Charlotte let her collapse to the mat and then snapped the second handcuff around her other wrist before Davis called for the bell.

Zack: How about that?! Charlotte using brain and brawn tonight, and Kristina is most definitely cuffed to the cage!

Lexi: Your winner and adding 3 points for the USA in Global Wars….AND STILL Future Shock Anarchy Champion….CHARLOTTE HARKER!!

Claire: Charlotte with a big win and a big defence tonight getting the USA off to a good start as she tries to hunt down Sydney. But now she has to try and shake off the effects of this match ready for her next in two weeks time.

The referee unlocked the cage door before returning Charlotte’s title to her and raising her hand. The champion held the title over her head with both hands, and looked up to the scoreboard with a pleased expression as she exited the steel cage.

Zack: 3 points on the board, her title intact…and next up is Fiona on the next Future Shock as Charlotte’s Global Wars gauntlet continues. Well done, champ! I was sure Kristina had her when she got her trapped in the corner early in the match.

Claire: It just goes to show that you can never truly count Charlotte out when you’re going up against her in the ring. I think from everything we’ve seen tonight from Charlotte, Fiona’s going to have her work cut out for her. She might want to make sure she brings an umbrella attached to a tank.

Charlotte headed towards the back with her title held over her head as the New York City crowd showed their admiration for her. Then the show went to a commercial for Future Shock Global Wars coming soon on All Access.

Red Powder Strikes Again

The camera goes to the locker room area as we see a pair of trainers rushing inside to find Ashley Whitmore handcuffed to a locker with red powder all over the floor and the key just out of reach. Christian KIncaid arrives next, snatching up the key to release her as the trainers start to tend to her.

Zack: Again! It’s happened again, Claire! First Aviva. Now Ashley!

Claire: Exactly the same MO. The red powder. The handcuffs with the key just out of reach. It starting to be a case of who’s next.

The trainers help rouse Ashley around, checking her pupils and asking her questions as Christian looks around all the red powder on the floor.

Zack: I don’t know about you, Claire. But I’m positive I know who’s behind all these attacks. Hell, we know she’s in the arena because we saw her when Angela was getting interviewed. This all reeks of Lacey!

Claire: All signs certainly point to Lacey with the red powder and the way the key is teasingly left just out of reach too. Either that or a copycat looking to put her in the frame.

Zack: We know that she’s hardly above doing something like this. I just don’t get why she’s doing it. Lacey isn’t on the Future Shock roster, but it certainly looks like she’s picking fights with women here.

Claire: It’s a good question to ask Zack. Maybe she’s working some sort of frustration after coming up short against Kelly? Maybe there’s some other motive that’s yet to reveal itself? Maybe they’ve done something to annoy her that we’ve not yet found out about?

The next person in the locker room is Adam, who Christian immediately approaches.

Adam: I know, I know.

Christian: Same thing happened to Aviva. You have to know..

Adam: I’m positive it’s her. I’ve seen security footage from the last show of the last person to enter Aviva’s locker room before the trainers. There’s no question about it, it’s Lacey.

Zack: Caught on camera! Proof positive! It was Lacey who attacked Aviva! And no doubt Ashley tonight.

Claire: The question is, what can be done about it? Like you said, Zack, Lacey’s not part of the Future Shock roster? Maybe ban her from Future Shock events going forwards? Though I’m not sure that’ll make Aviva or Ashley any happier.

Adam removes a walkie talkie from his belt.

Adam: Find Lacey and bring her to my office.

The show then fades to a commercial for Future Shock merchandise.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 10:43:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 12:44:40 pm »

The New York crowd gets much louder knowing what’s coming next as we see what happened in the last meeting between Jacqui and Angelina. Then we return to the ring and find Lexi waiting to begin.

Zack: It was the first show of the year for Future Shock when the two women we’re about to see last met for Future Shock’s richest prize. It ended in a double countout that no one wanted, that won’t be the case tonight!

Claire: We’ve got to have a winner tonight. Will Jacqui be able to find a way to keep Angelina down? Will Future Shock’s heart and soul take her second chance and become the Future Shock Champion right here in her hometown? Either way, it’s one heck of a story we’re about to see play out tonight.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a 60 minute time limit! It is for the FFW Future Shock Championship and there must be a winner!

The stage is bathed in pink light as “Raise Your Glass” by Pink starts playing. After a moment, Angelina Fantastica comes out in a pair of baggy black pants and a pink cropped tank top, her hair tied back in two French braids, threaded through with silver ribbons. The New York CIty crowd ERUPTS at the sight of her! She makes her way up to the ring, bopping to the music and grinning at the fans in attendance. Using the bottom rope, she pulls herself up onto the apron and smiles for the camera before gripping the top rope and backflipping easily into the ring.

Lexi: Repping Staten Island, New York, it’s the Shaolin Stunna, the OG, the prodigal daughter of Future Shock, the one and only Angelina Fantastica!

Angelina looks at Lexi and then climbs the turnbuckle, raising her fist in the air while facing the crowd before jumping down, turning to face her opponent.

Zack: I think the Garden is shaking under our feet, and that’s because that woman right there is about to have the biggest and most important match of her career! And there’s no question who these people in the Garden are supporting!

Claire: It’s the dream scenario for Angelina, isn’t it? In the most famous arena in the world; in her hometown, her family and friends in attendance, the world watching on and challenging for the richest prize in Future Shock. If she wins tonight, these fans will shake this famous venue right down to its foundations!!

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is “The Perfect Storm” and the reigning and defending Future Shock Champion…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: I won’t ever forget the look on Jacqui’s face when Angelina kicked out of her favorite move, the one that’s put them all away in every match she’s won. It was mentioned that moment could be living rent free in her head, but I think that means Jacqui’s gonna bring something we haven’t seen tonight. And it could make all the difference.

Claire: And as much as all this tonight will motivate Angelina, you know it’ll motivate Jacqui just as much too. She won’t give a damn that she’s the most hated person in the city right now. She’ll revel in playing the role of spoiler and turning Fantastica’s dream into her very worst nightmare right in the middle of the ring to prove that she is the biggest, baddest, unconquerable warrior in Future Shock.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes Jacqui’s title, and shows it to the challenger before raising it overhead. Lexi takes it with her and the referee immediately calls for the bell. There’s a roaring chant for Angelina from the New York City crowd, which brings a wide smile to her face. Jacqui looked around at the crowd, none of whom showed her any love. And that was when Angelina bolted across the ring towards her. The champion turned back towards her a split second before Angelina left her feet with a running knee strike to the head that sent her backwards into the corner. Fantastica landed on the middle rope and rained ten punches down onto her head, which the crowd counted off before she fell backwards into a monkey flip to send the champion out of the corner onto the mat.

Zack: Wow! Jacqui was a little put off, I think, with just how loud these fans are for Angelina! And the challenger just let her know she should pay attention to her instead!

Claire: That’s the truth for just about any match in Future Shock. The moment you take your eyes off your opponent, you’re probably going to be made to pay for it.

Jacqui didn’t have time to sit up before Angelina rolled on top of her into the mount position for even more straight right hands to her head. The fans were getting louder still as she pulled the champion to her feet with both hands, and whipped her across to the far side. Jacqui rebounded into a pair of running chops with both hands from Angelina that stopped her in her tracks before the challenger leveled her with a back heel kick to the jaw. She tried to get back to her feet, only to be met with a Pele kick to the top of her head before Angelina sprung back to her feet with a kip-up.

Claire: Angelina’s speed is proving to be a difference maker in the early going as Jacqui seems to be struggling to get to grips with her.

Zack: There’s a different kind of energy, I think, when you’re in front of your own hometown like this! Angelina is on another level tonight in the Garden!

Angelina shouted with enthusiasm, and got the same energy back from the crowd as Jacqui was trying to get up again. The challenger licked her fingertips and delivered a stinging chop across Jacqui’s chest that sent her back a step. Another lick and and another chop, one after another, finally drove back into the corner. The Aussie held her chest with both hands after all the chops before Angelina lifted her to sit on the top turnbuckle. She climbed up with her to send her hurtling to the mat with a belly to belly suplex that saw Angelina hanging upside down from the corner by her legs when Jacqui landed. She sat upright and shouted to the crowd again, only to get it right back from them.

Zack: That is….that is insane flexibility right there. Is Angelina up for tonight or what?!

Claire: Angelina has got this crowd firmly behind her and that has to be driving her on tonight! It’s got to be encouraging her to pull out all the stops.

Fantastica quickly got to her feet on the top rope as she watched Jacqui start to rise up to all fours. She didn’t get entirely to her feet before a guillotine leg drop from the top rope drove her face down onto the mat and Angelina quickly rolled her over for the cover.

Zack: A guillotine from the heavens! Angelina’s running the table! New champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOO!

The champion got her shoulder up in time before the three landed. Angelina quickly got to her feet, and headed for the corner again to scale her way to the top rope.

Claire: Fantastica was less than a second away from sending this crowd home happy and she thinks that she might be able to do it with one high impact move!

Jacqui just started to sit up when an elbow drop off the top landed on her chest, crushing her back to the mat before Angelina was back on her feet again. She pounded the mat with both hands, and took off for the far side. She returned with a rolling senton that landed flush before getting back to her feet again.

Zack: If something doesn’t change sooner rather than later, this is going to be the most one-sided title defense in Future Shock history. Jacqui hasn’t got one shot off yet, and Angelina is hitting home runs every time!

Claire: You’re right, Zack. Minogue HAS to find a way to stop - or at the very least slow her down and start to force her way back into this contest.

Angelina watched the champion start to get up before she charged her to deliver a bicycle knee to the head that nearly toppled her over to the mat again. But Fantastica hooked her head instead and hoisted up into a brainbuster instead. She laid on the mat for a second before rolling through to scoop her back up, this time into a slingshot suplex off the ropes that drove Minogue back to the mat again. The crowd was already on its feet again as Angelina used an Asai moonsault as Minogue was sitting up to flatten her on the mat once more.

Claire: Fantastica is really running the table. I know Minogue is tough but how much more of this punishment can the Future Shock Champion take?!?

Zack: It seems like it’s only a matter of time now before we crown a new champion. This is the most dominant performance I’ve ever seen from Angelina in all the years I’ve called her matches.

She pulled the Aussie back to her feet into a Muay Thai clench before driving a series of knees into her chest and body. The champion was whipped into the corner before a handspring back elbow caught her flush on the jaw. With the New York City crowd roaring again, Angelina took off for the far side and picked up a lot of speed before going for a Stinger splash….but Jacqui boosted her up as she jumped and sent her spiraling over the ringpost to the floor before the champion collapsed to her knees near the corner.

Zack: Jacqui finally got a foot in the door, Claire! Angelina nearly went into orbit and made a hard hard landing out here near us. But the champion….she can’t really follow up at the moment.

Claire: The barrage of offence from the challenger has really taken it out of the Champion and Angelina can probably feel the Championship in her grasp…or at least she could until that nasty fall and worse landing.

The challenger started pulling herself onto the apron at about seven with Jacqui still getting herself together on the inside. When Fantastica went to step back through the ropes, Jacqui used a kneelift to her face that dropped her to her knees inside the ring. Minogue’s face darkened as she began using clubbing blows with both hands to Angelina’s back and neck before lifting her off the mat around the waist with a release German suplex.

Zack: Jacqui’s starting to mount some offense now after having the hell beaten out of her to start this match. She may be getting her mojo back now finally.

Claire: What’s the betting she’s probably putting a little bit extra behind each one of those shots to Angelina, trying to make sure she gives out her receipts tonight.

Angelina started to rise again, only to eat another German suplex. But this time, it sent her hurtling into the nearest corner, causing her to slump against the middle turnbuckle. Jacqui fired stomps into her head repeatedly before hitting the far side to deliver a face wash boot across the jaw that sent Fantastica hanging over the bottom rope. A second face wash boot nearly sent her back out of the ring before Jacqui pulled her to the center by her feet and used a double stomp into her abdomen while the fans were certainly not on her side.

Zack: This was probably how Jacqui wanted to start this match, but better late than never. I think she’s aiming for a knockout every chance she gets, and that’s not a bad strategy. Especially when you’re as banged up as she got at the start.

Claire: If nothing else, these shots certainly stand a good chance of disorientating Fantastica. It’ll slow her down some and it’ll make it a little difficult for her to land some of her more high flying attacks.

Jacqui rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her arms up behind her before she began laying in stomp after stomp to her back. Then the stomps started landing on her head before the final one which sent her face down onto the canvas. Minogue pulled her head between her legs and hoisted her up for a ganso bomb before pinning her with her legs stacked on top of her for the cover.

Zack: More big shots to the head, and Jacqui’s ready to call it a night!

ONE!!

TWOOOO!!

THR-NO.

Angelina got her shoulder up in time, giving the crowd some hope before Jacqui rose back to her feet. She pulled her head between her legs again, but this time for a running turnbuckle powerbomb that crumpled the challenger in the corner for a second time.

Claire: Jacqui’s bringing out the big guns and is looking to do as much as quickly as possible - I don’t blame her at all after the first match ended in a double count out.

Jacqui dragged her out of the corner again, but Angelina fired a couple weakened kicks into her chest to try to get her to let go. They didn’t have much effect though before Jacqui grabbed her feet instead and used them to catapult her into the top turnbuckle. Fantastica hung over the corner off her feet after landing, and Jacqui started to smile. She scooped the challenger onto her shoulders and walked out of the corner to deliver her one-armed electric chair! Fantastica crashed into the mat before the champion covered her.

Zack: FALL FROM GRACE! New York City isn’t gonna be happy!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Angelina got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Jacqui sat up on her knees wide-eyed at the referee.

Claire: Jacqui can’t believe it!!! For the second time in consecutive champions Angelina’s kicked out of her favourite move!! The one that has won her so many title matches!!

The champion looked even angrier as the referee told her it was only a two count. Meanwhile, Angelina was trying to crawl away from her. She made it to the ropes before Minogue followed after her, and scooped her up into a scorpion crosslock dangling over the mat. The champion showed a lot of strength holding her over the mat the way she was as Stringer immediately asked Angelina about stopping the match. The challenger made it clear she didn’t want that through gritted teeth with her arms and legs pinned behind her.

Zack: Even if Angelina wanted to tap out, she can’t in this hold. The only way is to say it, and I think she’d rather lose a limb than give up in front of New York City!

Claire: This crowd is going to will her right till the very end! But I think her best hope is that Jacqui tires and lets go of her.

Stringer checked again, still not getting the response she needed. Jacqui was bad mouthing Angelina at this point, demoralizing her and trying to break her spirit. But the challenger stretched her head as far as she could…and bit the bottom rope! The referee called for the break, and Jacqui dropped her to the mat.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a rope break because an opponent was biting it, but that was what we just saw. And my, how the tides have changed from where we began.

Claire: Any port in the storm at times - especially when the Future Shock Championship is on the line and Jacqui has become more and more the dominant force that we’ve seen in the past.

The fans were continuously booing the champion as Angelina crawled towards the nearest corner. She was using the ropes to help her get back to her feet, while Jacqui watched her from a couple feet away with a smirk on her face. The challenger turned around as Minogue strolled towards her, squishing her mouth together telling her she was in over her head and she was never going to be good enough to take the title from her. Then she slapped her across the face. The referee told her to let Angelina out of the corner, and the challenger got slapped again. Jacqui looked at the referee, almost daring her to do something about it. And it was finally the third slap that seemed to wake Angelina up. The former tag champion stood up and stared a hole through the champion.

Zack: Uh oh…

Claire: It looks like Jacqui’s woken something up in the challenger and I don’t think she’s going to like the results!

Jacqui teed off with a chop to her chest, but Angelina didn’t budge an inch. A second and third chop landed, but wasn’t getting a response before the champion laid in a right hand to the jaw. But Angelina started walking towards her, backing the champion up as she landed another right hand with the challenger’s eyes wide now.

Zack: She definitely woke her up, Claire! Jacqui’s laying in shot after shot…and Angelina hasn’t felt one of them yet!

Claire: She’s channelling all of New York right now!!

Jacqui went for another blow but the challenger blocked it this time before she slapped herself in the face a couple times and launched into a Thesz press! Big right hands started landing on the champion as the crowd was roaring again! She pulled Minogue back to her feet, and whipped her across to the far side. A spinning roundhouse kick landed flush to her head, nearly spilling Jacqui through the ropes before Angelina caught her before it could happen. Minogue stumbled forward and doubled over after a kick to the gut, and Angelina delivered a yoshi tonic for the cover and the win!

Zack: That might do it! Angelina’s gonna make history!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

But Minogue got her shoulder up just a second before the three. Angelina got back to her feet with gritted teeth before snatching the champion to her feet into a front facelock. She scooped her up for a Michinoku driver, and glanced back towards the corner. The fans got much louder at this point.

Claire: Look at Angelina go!! The Shaolin Stunna is determined to put Jacqui down for the count and leave with the title!!!

She headed towards it, leaving Jacqui in the center of the ring before she made her ascent to the top rope. The fans were roaring again as the challenger launched into a shooting star press halfway across the ring that landed perfectly…..before Jacqui snatched her into a small package!

Zack: Look at the distance off that shooting sta—WAIT!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Jacqui immediately rolled herself out of the ring and collapsed to the floor. Angelina sat up with her jaw agape while the referee went to get the title.

Claire: Angelina had Jacqui bang to rights in the center of the ring, but somehow, somewhere, Jacqui found…something left deep down in the tank. I can’t believe it!!

Fantastica watched as the referee took the title from Lexi and headed around the corner to present to Jacqui on her knees on the floor. And the realization sunk in immediately as Angelina watched Jacqui get her hand raised.

Zack: You’re kidding me…. Say it ain’t so, Lexi.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall…..AND STIIIIIIIIIIILL FFW Future Shock Champion……JACQUI MINOGUE!!!

Shots of people in the crowd were seen next with their mouths open and hands on their faces as they heard the announcement, looking on in disbelief at the sight of Jacqui with the Future Shock title in her hands.

Claire: Listen to this crowd! They can’t believe it either!! It’s like all the air just got sucked out of the building!!!

Zack: The stage couldn’t have been more perfect than right here right now for Angelina to finally become Future Shock Champion. But that’s certainly not what we’ve seen. Angelina can’t believe it…she’s in good company!

Jacqui made it back to her feet and held her title overhead with one hand, making direct eye contact with Angelina in the ring for a moment before she began to head towards the back. Fantastica looked at the referee next before putting her head in her hands and collapsing forward on her knees.

Zack: Jacqui has retained the Future Shock Championship, and it’s clear to see that Angelina is absolutely devastated about it. She had her. She had her dead to rights.

Claire: It’s the closest anyone has come to beating Jacqui and taking the Future Shock Championship from her. Credit to Angelina for taking her all the way…but credit to Minogue too for finding something…some way…some reserve to counter that huge shooting star press and turn it to her advantage.

Zack: Never was a show named more appropriately than tonight. Heartbreakers indeed.

As Angelina shook face down on the mat, the camera shot saw Jacqui at the top of the ramp with the title raised over her head with both hands to deafening boos. Future Shock Heartbreakers faded to black.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 10:45:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: