Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 04:44:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - January 28, 2023

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - January 28, 2023  (Read 109 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 28, 2023, 11:14:02 am »

Recorded from the AccorHotels Arena in Paris, France
January 28, 2023

A toy FFW ring sits on the bed in a little girl’s room as she has all her figures laid out. The FFW logo is seen on the ring before she grabs her Mara Werth figure and Stacey Sky. As the two figures are about to collide, we switch to real action as the two are exchanging furious right hands to a roar from the live crowd. “When Legends Rise” by Godsmack begins to play.

Legs are tied, these hands are broken
Alone I try with words unspoken
Silent cry, a breath is frozen
With blinded eyes, I fear myself
It's burning down, it's burning high
When ashes fall, the legends rise

As Stacey heads up to the top rope in the ring, the scene goes back to the little girl’s bedroom as her figure is about to do the same. That’s when she grabs her Rebecka Hate figure just before Hate actually pops up in the ring for real to a roar before she grabs Kyle by the neck. A quick fade back to the toy ring, where now Vivi Traeger’s figure goes for her finisher on the Diamond Steele figure before we see some of the actual match they had.

Throat is dry, my vision's fading
I'm paralyzed, and left here waiting
Taking time, just one step forward
Won't lose my mind, I'm here to stay

The next scene inside the little girl’s bedroom shows the FFW Championship on the mat as Kelly Kincaid waves forward for someone to get in the ring. She has Savannah Star and Cassandra Steen figures on her stage playset. And then we go to highlights of all three of those women in recent matches. Then a Bianca figure is shown in the ring with a microphone before it becomes real and there’s “Killer B” talking smack before a match.

We burn it out a mile wide

The song continues to play as we go live inside the arena to a roar from the crowd as Breaking Point 200 is live on the air! FFW veterans and Hall of Fame banners hang above the Staples Center as the camera shows the packed arena. The mat in the ring has the Breaking Point 200 logo with black and yellow ropes. While the pyrotechnics shoot from the posts, we head down to ringside with Zack and Lexi.

Zack: The FFW roster is in the CIty of Lights here in Paris, France as we continue our international tour. Thank you for joining us for the 208th edition of Breaking Point. I’m Zack Hudson, and this is Lexi Carmichael. How have you been enjoying Paris?

Lexi: C'est manifique! But please don’t ask me to speak any other French, that’s about all that I know.

Zack: Tonight, we’re going to see a rematch from the end of last year between Raven Knight and Brittany Williams. If you recall, Lexi, Brittany only won that match by disqualification because Raven wouldn’t release a hold and got the decision reversed. Tonight, there will be no DQs.

Lexi: It seems like it could be a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire for Brittany. If Raven was willing to go to those lengths when she could be disqualified, can you imagine what she’ll do when there’s no disqualifications?!

Zack: We’re gonna find out some of the names chosen to compete in the Winner’s Circle tournament at Crossed Out to get a FFW Championship match. We know it will be comprised of women who haven’t challenged Kelly or for the FFW Championship in a very long time.

Lexi: That seems like a pretty fair basis for entry. I’m sure the fans don’t want to see rematches of rematches of rematches. I’m sure Kelly will be glad of some new blood to face too.

Zack: We’ll also see the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister meet Ruby Steele. Spending all that time with the Gemstones, I’m sure Ruby knows what kind of tricks she needs to look out for. She’ll need to be on high alert with Elizabeth for them.

Lexi: I’m sure Ruby has probably pulled a few of the tricks that she’ll be looking out for, in her time too.

Zack: In our main event though, it’ll be a little preview of the Unity Tag Title match between Vicious and Vivacious and the Midnight Storm when Vee Chandler meets “Midnight” Mila Martin. Definitely no wondering as to who has your support there.

Lexi: No prizes for guessing at all. I’m Midnight Storm all the way, every time.

Zack: All that still to come and no telling what else. So let’s send it up to our resident Aussie ring announcer already in the ring. Take it away, Kat!

The show cuts to the ring, and finds Kat Grayson standing in the center with her microphone ready to begin the opening introductions.

Kat: Bonjour Paris! Bienvenue à Breaking Point!!!

The crowd popped as the ring announcer greeted them, welcoming them to the show before giving them a second to calm down once more.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall to a finish and is a No Disqualification Match!!

Zack: It’s rematch time, Lexi. The last time these two met, Brittany won by DQ when Raven refused to release a hold. But tonight, Knight’s in her favorite ruleset: none at all.

Lexi: I know I wouldn’t be in a hurry to get into a ring with Raven at the best of times, but definitely not in something like this which is definitely in her wheelhouse.

The lights go out completely as the opening of ‘Two-Faced by Shannon Taylor’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting the empty stage.

Just pull the trigger
I swear I'll never tell
I'm too sick for heaven, far too sweet to go to hell
These broken pieces just don't fit together well
I'm twisted, I'm wicked
Cursed by a double-sided spell

Smoke and pyrotechnic flames fill the stage before an unseen trapdoor in the floor opens and Raven Knight starts to rise up with her head kept lowered the entire time. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face, the expression made eerie by the light from the pyrotechnic flames giving her face a red, almost demonic glow.

But don't you dare say that it's
Too bad you're too two-faced to ever pick a side
And it's too bad you're too two-faced to make up your fucking mind
We'll split you down the middle
This will only hurt a bit
It's too hard being two-faced, isn't it?
(Too hard being two-faced, isn't it?)

Kat: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I'm seeing double, please God, let me go blind
I'm scared of nothing, it's from me my demons hide
Don't question me, my thoughts will leave you terrified
I'm psychotic, neurotic
And if I said I'm not, I lied

Raven suddenly snaps her head up, her smirk becoming a wicked grin as she surveys the booing crowd. She walks through the flames and starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd. Meanwhile Robert Valero told her to stay in her corner and wait for the bell; the violent wrestler nodding her head in acceptance of the instruction as she waved her opponent to make her entrance already with a smirk on her face.

Zack: Raven loves to fight, we all know that. But when she isn’t constricted to following rules, she has the most fun. It looks like she’s ready to get started right now to avenge that last result.

Lexi: Do you think she even sees it as needing to be avenged? She doesn’t strike me as the type that would care about losing especially not if it’s on her own terms like the last match seemed to be.

Hot and dangerous
If you're one of us, then roll with us
'Cause we make the hipsters fall in love
When we've got our hot pants on and up

And yes, of course we does
We running this town just like a club
And no, you don't wanna mess with us
Got Jesus on my necklace-ace-ace

Got that glitter on my eyes
Stockings ripped all up the side
Looking sick and sexified
So let's go-o-o (Let's go)

Kat: Introducing on her way to the ring. She is wrestling’s royalty. Third Generation superstar “Princess” Brittany Williams!!!

We R Who We R by Ke$ha begins to blast across all the speakers. Princess Brittany Williams emerges from behind the curtain wearing a Tiara on her head and a scepter in her hand. She smiles as the crowd welcomes her with cheers. Paparazzi snap photos of the little heiress as she walks to the ring doing a royalty wave. Brittany slides into the ring as she slowly takes her Tiara off and raises her scepter high into the air. She places the tiara on the mat in the corner then came back to her feet, choking up on the scepter, like it was a baseball bat. It saw Raven swagger out of the corner to the middle of the ring, telling the referee to ring the bell as she invited Williams forwards and told her to take her best shot.

Zack: Raven isn’t interested in the slightest bit in all this playing to the crowd like Brittany is some kind of royalty. She’s probably thinking of places she wants to put that scepter.

Lexi: Brittany might have been better to leave all of the theatrics behind for this match.

Valero did as he was told by the Providence native and Brittany looked a little hesitant in the corner which caused Knight to roll her eyes and asked the third generation superstar if she really needed more of an advantage, letting out an exaggerated sigh before she covered her eyes with her hands - only to wave her forwards impatiently before she put the hand back over her eyes. Brittany looked to take full advantage as she quickly stepped forwards and swung her scepter, like she was Babe Ruth looking for a home run with her opponent’s head. But Knight’s arms moved quickly to trap the scepter clasping it underneath her armpit. Williams tried to jerk her free with no joy before the Dark Raven snapped her head back with a trio of rapid fire jabs.

Lexi: Is it bad that I’m already feeling sorry for Brittany? She played right into Raven’s hands there.

Zack: You’d think their last match would give Brittany the insight into what she should and shouldn’t do in the ring with Raven.

It saw Brittany release her hold on the scepter as she staggered backwards and Raven pulled it out from underneath her arm and quickly used it herself, stepping forwards and driving the end of the prop into her foe’s gut. It doubled the Princess over and Raven shook her head as she held each end of the scepter and drove it down across her opponent’s shoulders twice, forcing her down to her knees. Quickly Raven stepped behind her opponent and put the scepter across Brittany’s throat, pulling backwards and upwards a little ways to apply pressure, telling her that she was going to choke a bitch out and not stop till she stopped moving as the Third Generation superstar clawed at the bar across her throat, struggling for breath. Valero stepped forwards and pleaded with Raven to release her as Knight continued to apply the pressure.

Zack: What’d I say earlier? Bringing that scepter out here was a bad idea for Brittany, because it just gives Raven another toy to play with.

Lexi: Is this Valero’s first day on the job? Raven doesn’t strike me as the type to respond to pleas for mercy.

Brittany refused to quit, despite finding it near impossible to get any air into her lungs, continuing to squirm and turn her head and claw at the scepter desperately. Her face was turning deep red and was starting to turn purple as the Princess fought up to her feet and threw a trio of quick elbows into her gut. It caused Raven to release her grip on one end of the scepter as she stepped backwards. Williams fell forwards to her knees, gasping in big lungfuls of air for a couple of seconds before she pushed back up to her feet and was sent back down to the canvas as soon as she started to turn around thanks to Knight swinging the scepter with one hand straight into the side of the head. The third generation wrestler collapsed and landed face down on the mat, the Rhode Island native standing over for a second, raising the scepter high into the air, causing the fans to boo her loudly before she brought it down across her knee, bending it into a U-shape. She pointed out to the fans before hurling the trashed scepter as far as she could into the crowd, then turned back to her opponent, dropping to her knees and made the cover, not bothering to hook the leg.

Zack: So much for Brittany’s scepter, now Raven’s ready to be done with the Princess.

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Lexi: It looks like Brittany isn’t ready to give up yet though.

Williams rolled her shoulder before the three and Raven barely glanced at the referee as he showed the two, choosing instead to pop back up to her feet and started to stomp away at Brittany’s body, driving her boot into her ribs. Knight delivered a number of blows before she pulled her foe upwards and straight into a short arm clothesline, taking her straight back down to the canvas. This time the Providence native dropped down on top of her foe, pulling her head upwards with a handful of hair and began to deliver a series of elbow strikes into the head of the Princess, not holding back in the slightest as she slammed the point of the joint downwards and only stopping when she break skin and caused a trickle of blood to appear on the forehead of the third generation star. With a grin on her face the Dark Raven pulled her opponent up to her feet and marched into the corner, sending her face first into the top turnbuckle before she pressed her forehead - where she had been cut - against the top rope and scraped her along it to the next corner where she once more drove her head into the top turnbuckle. She then spun Brittany around, shoving her back into the corner and climbed to the middle rope where she began to drive her knuckles into the cut, attempting to widen it further; the crowd counted the blows, getting to nine before Raven reared back and looked like she was going to deliver the tenth only to flip off the crowd and drop back down to the mat.

Zack: These fans can boo or cheer Raven, she doesn’t give a damn what any of them think or feel. She’s here to hurt people, and business is good tonight in Paris!

Lexi: She’s like a kid in a candy store, which is kinda disturbing really.

As Knight stepped backwards, Brittany staggered out of the corner towards her, getting a kick to the gut for her troubles before Raven hooked her head, lifted her straight upright and dropped her down on her head with a brainbuster. Once more the Rhode Islander made the cover, pressing her hands down on her shoulders for the cover.

Lexi: Raven isn’t getting paid by the hour and it shows.

One…

Two…

…THRE—--

Zack: I don’t know if Brittany has ever been in a No DQ match before, but she’s weathering the storm so far. But for how much longer?

Williams once more kicked out ahead of the three count and Raven shrugged her shoulders, pushed up to one knee and once more used a handful to pull Brittany’s head up from the canvas and deliver a straight right hand to her face. She repeated the attack twice more before she came to her feet and headed towards the corner, where she started to jerk on the top turnbuckle pad, violently yanking on it until it came away and dropped it to the floor at ringside. Raven turned back to her opponent and found that the Princess had pushed up to her knees and was trying to get to her feet, only for Raven to charge her and catch her with a running big boot to the side of the head. Brittany fell to the side, catching herself on one hand to stop from hitting the mat only for Raven to again grab hold of her hair and yank her to a vertical base before she snapped her head back with an European uppercut. Brittany was unsteady on her legs before she dropped down to one knee for a second only to get pulled back upwards to her feet and Knight scooped her up onto her shoulder and took off towards the exposed turnbuckle bolt.

Zack: One vicious snake eyes coming up from Raven!

Lexi: Brittany is going to need a miracle to survive this the way it’s going so far.

As she approached it, Brittany wriggled and squirmed on Knight’s shoulders and managed to slip out of her grip to land on her feet behind her before she could fall victim to the snake eyes. Williams stepped backwards a step as she caught her balance and when Raven spun around to face her, the Princess stepped forwards and caught her with a bicycle kick to her face that sent the Providence native back into the corner. Brittany wiped at the blood on her forehead with her hand as she landed on her feet and Knight started to step forwards out of the corner only for Williams to catch her with a high knee to the underside of her jaw that once more sent her backwards into the corner. Quickly the third generation wrestler stepped forwards and brought her foe out of the corner with a monkey flip.

Zack: Brittany so far is trying to keep this a wrestling match, and I’m not sure that’s the tactic to take against someone like Raven. It’s handicapping yourself in a match like this, admirable as it is.

Lexi: I’m not sure if Brittany has much experience with more hardcore matches, but she’s definitely been getting a crash course from Raven so far tonight.

Brittany quickly rolled over and pushed back up to her feet, stepping through the ropes to the outside and quickly climbed to the top rope as Raven came to her feet. As soon as she was vertical, the Dark Raven lunged into the corner, causing Brittany to jump over and land on the mat behind her opponent. Quickly the Providence native turned towards the Princess and again started towards her only to receive a spinning heel kick to the side of the head from the third generation wrestler that sent the brawler stumbling to the side. As Knight found her balance, Brittany skipped forwards and caught her with a superkick to the jaw which almost saw the Rhode Islander tumble over the top rope to the outside…which is where she went a moment later as Williams hopped onto the middle rope and then onto her foe’s shoulders, grabbing hold of the top rope and used a head scissors to take her over the top and dump her on the floor; Brittany keeping hold of the ropes as she did so and landed on the apron.

Zack: Brittany is certainly light on her feet and quicker than Raven, and she’s done a fine job of turning this back into a standard rules match for the time being.

Lexi: I’m not sure realistically how long she’ll be able to keep that up though. It takes a lot to keep Raven down as we’ve seen in her past matches.

The Princess stepped through the ropes back into the ring, once more wiping at the cut on her head, only to smear blood across her forehead. She started to clap her hands over her head as Raven was pushing up to her feet on the outside, the crowd joined in and as they did, Williams took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes like she’d been shot out of a canon and launched herself clear over the top rope with a tope con hilo that caught Raven perfectly and sent her down to the floor on the outside. Brittany bounced back up to her feet and played to the crowd again who were cheering her loudly before she once more headed back towards the ring, where she looked underneath the apron and pulled out a steel chair, she held it up for the fans to see before she pulled herself up onto the apron. She looked over her shoulder and saw that Raven was getting back to her feet once more. Williams held the chair against her chest with both hands, looked back over her shoulder once more and then jumped onto the middle rope, springboarding off it and into a moonsault that saw her crash chair first, and with all her weight behind it into Raven, sending her back down to the floor on the outside.

Zack: There we go, now Brittany has the right idea! Don’t be hesitant to use anything you can, because I promise you Raven won’t.

Lexi: If she wasn’t that experienced before tonight, Brittany’s definitely learning on the job now.

Brittany took a moment on the floor to hold her chest before she pushed up to her feet and once more headed to the ring, looking underneath the ring apron once more and pulling out a second chair that she set up on the floor at the midway point between the two ring posts. Raven was pushing back up to her feet as her foe did this and Williams darted towards her, catching her with a leaping knee to the jaw once more before she followed it up with a kneeling jawbreaker. Knight staggered backwards, holding her chin and the Princess caught hold of her by the wrist and with a roar of effort hurled her with an Irish whip into the ring steps, causing Raven to crash into them backfirst as she landed sat up against them. Once more Williams scooped up the first chair that she’d used in the moonsault, held it above her head as she moved to the opposite corner on the floor then sprinted forwards, using the second chair that she’d set up as platform when she stepped up onto the seat and launched herself into a dropkick, putting the chair she was carrying in front of her feet and driving it into Raven’s body. It caused the Providence native to fall to the side, arms crossed over her body and kicking her feet against the floor in pain as Brittany rolled to the side.

Lexi: Brittany seems to be cementing her upper hand nicely now and she looks like she could actually give Raven a run for her money in this match.

Williams came back to her feet and pulled Raven upwards, struggling as she did so to muscle her up onto the apron and roll her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. She followed the Dark Raven in and made the cover, hooking the legs tightly as she did so.

Zack: Williams looking for the cover, but all that time getting Raven back in the ring…

One…

Two…

As Valero completed the two count, Raven kicked out of the pinfall and looked towards the official, asking for the three but accepted the two when it was shown to her. Nodding her head she pushed back up to her feet and waved her foe upwards.

Lexi: Only a two for Brittany despite her trying to get the referee to give her three.

Slowly Knight began to rise, getting back to her knees and Williams began to fire off stiff kicks into her body. She drove five or six kicks into her chest as Raven continued upwards and when the brawler was up to her feet, Williams grabbed her by the head and dropped down to deliver a lungblower. Raven bounced off her opponents knees and stumbled backwards falling into the corner, holding her chest as she did so. Brittany quickly kipped up to her feet, getting cheered by the fans as she quickly moved towards the corner and climbed up onto the top rope, hooking Raven’s head as she did so and went to deliver a Tornado DDT but as she did so, Raven shoved her away from her and sent her crashing down on her ass in the middle of the ring as Knight fell back in the corner once more, holding herself up on one rope as her other hand held her chest.

Zack: Knight’s bought herself a little time to try to pull it together. She may not have expected Brittany to even still be in the match at this point. Princesses aren’t known for brawls, after all.

Williams took a moment or two after the rough landing before she started back to her feet and saw Raven in the corner, taking off towards her and looked to deliver a splash only for Knight to drop down slightly, catching her around the waist as she did so before taking a step forwards and dropping her foe stomach first over the top rope with a flapjack. The Princess slipped back off the ropes to land on her feet and took two steps backwards straight into the clutches of Raven who used a rear waistlock to hurl Brittany down spine first into the canvas with a release overhead belly to back suplex. The third generation wrestler rolled to the side, holding her lower back as she did so and Raven forced her way back up to her feet, pulling her opponent up with her and immediately delivered a headbutt to the bridge of her foe’s nose as she grabbed hold of her wrist. Williams tried to take a step backwards and Knight followed her, stepping in and delivering another headbutt - more vicious than the first which saw Brittany lose her footing and start to fall backwards to the mat. The Rhode Islander, though, stopped her from hitting the canvas with the grip on her wrist, yanking her back to her feet and sent her straight into the nearest corner with an Irish whip.

Lexi: Those headbutts would certainly knock a few cobwebs loose, don’t you think?

Zack: They’re starting to give me a headache just watching them.

Brittany struck the turnbuckles chest first and began to step back out of the corner but as she did so, Raven charged forwards and launched herself into a raised knee to her lower back. It sent the Princess chest first into the turnbuckle pads once more and this time Raven lowered her shoulder and delivered a series of five shoulder thrusts straight into her spine. Knight stepped back as she straightened up and quickly hooked her arm around Brittany’s head to drop her down into the canvas with a reverse DDT. Raven quickly moved into position to hook both legs, stacking them up over Williams shoulders for the pinfall. As Valero dropped down to make the count, Knight kicked her feet up onto the middle turnbuckle.

Lexi: Raven’s got the cover with a little bit of assistance from the turnbuckle it would appear.

One…

Two…

Zack: Valero stopped the count, but there are no rules in this kind of match. As far as I know, Raven can put her feet anywhere she wants.

Valero caught sight of the feet on the rope and waved off the count, telling Raven that he wasn’t counting a pinfall with her feet on the ropes, no DQ or not. She glared at him before shrugging her shoulders and told him that Brittany’s blood would be on his hands. She stood up, hooking her arms around the legs of the Princess and stepped forwards before falling backwards and catapulting her opponent's chest first into the turnbuckles once more. Brittany staggered backwards as Raven rolled away, measuring her up for a moment before launching herself into the back of her knee with a chop block. It saw the Princess drop to her knees, falling forwards over the middle rope and Raven quickly climbed up to stand on her back and choke her foe over the middle rope, holding the top rope with one hand and flipping off the fans as they booed her loudly. The referee told her to get down but was soundly ignored by Knight. He asked her again, pulling at her arm only to get an irritated glare from the Dark Raven who told him that if he touched her once he’d lose the ability to ever use that hand again, still he pleaded with her to step down and let the young wrestler breathe as she was starting to go from red to purple again.

Zack: Again, there are no rules to this match. Raven can do as she pleases, same for Brittany. She’s not obliged to do anything Valero tells her.

Lexi: I’m not sure why he’s even wasting his breath trying to reason with Raven.

Raven thought about it for a couple of moments before she nodded her head, bounced on her opponent’s back a couple of times, driving her down against the middle rope and launched herself over the top to land on the apron. Immediately Knight sized Williams up and delivered a kick straight into her face, sending her falling sideways off the ropes and to the mat where she started to gasp for breath. Raven, meanwhile, looked down at ringside and found the chairs that had been used to attack her earlier and dropped to the floor where she folded the chairs up and threw one on top of the other at ringside. Then she went looking under the ring apron, pulling out another couple of chairs and scowling as the camera shot showed all the chairs were underneath there. She pulled them out and added them to the mound before she turned and looked over to the crowd and advanced upon them. The fans in the front row booed and jeered her, causing her to roll her eyes at them as she shoved them out of the way and reached past them to gather up another pair of chairs which she folded up and threw on top of the pile, adding two more from the crowd before she seemed satisfied with the pile of chairs that she had created.

Zack: I have no idea what she’s planning to do with this mountain of chairs she’s collected, but I’m positive it’s not to have a sit down chat with Brittany.

Lexi: I have a really bad feeling about this Zack. Raven looks happy which can only spell trouble for Brittany.

Knight headed back towards the ring and reached underneath the bottom rope to grab hold of Brittany’s feet as she made it back to a vertical base and yanked them out from underneath, causing her to faceplant to the mat. Raven smirked as she grabbed hold of one ankle on either side of the steel ring post and jerked her backwards; Williams eyes going wide in pain as her crotch connected with the steel of the post. Raven’s grin grew wider as she pulled herself up onto the ring apron in front of the pile of steel chairs she’d made on the floor and reached through the ropes, pulling Brittany upwards. She fed her upper body between the middle and top rope as she pulled the Princess into a standing headscissors, taking a minor step back till she was right on the edge of the apron. Valero begged Raven not to do whatever she was thinking, pleading with her desperately to not do it. She looked at him for a second or two then flipped him the bird. And then fell backwards, pulling Williams out of the ring and spiking her head into the steel chairs with a heatseeker piledriver.

Zack: Valero is apparently of the mind there’s a kind heart and an ability to reason with Raven. He’d be very wrong about that.

Lexi: You’d think he’d have realized by now after the previous times he tried that there is just no reasoning with Raven Knight.

Valero scrambled out of the ring and got down next to Brittany checking on her and getting little response from her. Knight was holding her lower back after also landing on the chairs and had a grimace of pain on her face as she took a few moments then rolled to the side herself and to her knees. Gingerly Raven started to rise as Valero had a look of concern on his face and started to wave to the back calling for help. Knight got to her feet and quickly advanced on Valero who was still on his knees over Knight, trying to tell her that Brittany was hurt only for Raven to ignore him as she pulled Brittany up and rolled her back into the ring. Valero rose back to his feet and put himself between Knight and the ring, trying to explain to her that he believed Brittany to be injured and in need of– before he was cut short as the Rhode Islander grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in close and told him she wasn’t going to let a referee cost her another damn match against this entitled c— so he better get in the ring and count the damn fall. She gave him no chance to answer as she shoved him into the ring after her foe, then followed in herself and made a lazy cover.

Lexi: I know that Brittany has taken quite a beating but I don’t think a lazy cover is gonna do the job.

One…

Two…

…THRE—-

Zack: Brittany’s like a Timex watch. She can take a licking and keep on ticking. I’m impressed with how well she’s managed to hang with Raven tonight.

A heartbeat before he could complete the three, Brittany’s shoulder came up from the mat and she rolled to the side. Raven had a glare of anger on her face as she stared at the official. Slowly she came to her feet, eyes still locked on Valero as she told him he was only there to count three and raise her hand, not get in her way. As she was berating the official, Brittany rolled over and out of the ring, falling off the apron and to the floor. As Knight finished with the official, she turned back to her opponent, finding her missing and headed towards the ropes, seeing her on the outside and stepped out to the apron. As she dropped to the floor, Brittany was clawing at the apron as though trying to pull herself up but had only managed to fall forwards, head and torso disappearing under the ring instead.

Zack: I can’t decide if Brittany is trying to get away or she’s seen something under the ring she thinks can help her.

Lexi: A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B, maybe?

Knight stood over her legs, shaking her head as she reached down to grab hold of her ankle and pulled her out from underneath the ring and as she did so, Brittany came out clutching a beat up red metal toolbox in one arm and a small wrench in the other that she immediately threw towards Raven, catching the brawler in the chest, causing her to let go and stagger back in surprise as much as from the tool thrown into her body. The crowd cheered as Brittany sat up, and when Knight stepped towards her, she drove the end of the toolbox straight into her kneecap, stopping Raven in her tracks. Again Brittany drove the toolbox into the kneecap before she forced herself up to one knee and this time when she swung the metal box, she brought it upwards and went to crash it into the underside of her foe’s jaw; the Dark Raven getting her hands in the way in the nick of time to soften the blow but still dropped to the floor against the crowd barricade.

Zack: Turns out she did find something she can use! Brittany found one of the toolboxes they use to set up the ring!

Lexi: That could be just the opening Brittany needed if she can capitalize on it now.

Brittany continued to her feet and staggered towards the ring steps, climbing up them to the ring apron and held the top rope for balance as she measured up Knight. The Rhode Islander was using the crowd barrier to get back to her feet and when she made it upright, Williams took three quick steps down the apron before launching herself off into a cannonball senton that crashed Raven back first into the steel barrier. The brawler started to slide down the barrier slowly as the Princess held her back with one hand, her head with the other while forcing herself upwards to her feet, where she wobbled a little unsteadily. She got her bearings after a moment or two and then grabbed her opponent by the head, yanking her forwards and drove a knee into her face before she spun her around to build up momentum and send her back into the ring under the bottom rope.

Zack: One hard knee right to Raven’s face, and that’ll dim her running lights for a bit! Williams is thriving once again!

Lexi: She might be about to pull a major upset here you know.

Again Brittany headed back up the ring steps, using the ring for support as she did and then stepped up onto the apron where she climbed to the top rope. She perched on the top rope, looking slightly unsteady for a moment as she tried to get balance and when she did, she measured up Raven, waving her rising foe upwards. As the Providence born wrestler made it back to a vertical base, the third generation athlete launched herself from the top rope, catching hold of her foe’s head and spinning her around to deliver a Tornado DDT, spiking her opponent skull first into the canvas. Brittany held her head for a moment as she sat on the mat taking a couple of seconds to recover before she made the cover, hooking the legs tightly as she did so.

Lexi: Is Brittany about to put away Raven in a No DQ match?!

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Zack: I gotta say it’d have been an upset to me if Brittany got the win tonight, but she still could.

Raven kicked out and Brittany rolled away and sat up once more, turning to look at the referee and asking for the three count only to be shown the two once more. Again she wiped at her forehead, the cut seeming to have stopped bleeding for now and took a moment to get to her feet. Once more as she got to a vertical base, she staggered a step or two before she found her balance and again measured up her opponent. Knight was slowly rising, holding her back as she did so and when she made it to her feet, Williams unloaded with the Boom Headshot! roundhouse kick to the temple. It dropped the Rhode Islander to her knees but saw the Princess stumble away, fighting to stay on her feet. She found her balance as Knight started to push to her feet and Williams suddenly jerked downwards into a small package pinning combination.

Zack: Quick small package, and Brittany’s gonna scoop the win!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Oooooh! I really thought she had it there.

Raven once more kicked out before the three count could be completed and immediately rolled over onto her hands and knees before her head slumped down to the canvas, one hand holding her head as her other was underneath her body. Brittany sat up and looked to the referee who showed her the two and the Princess didn’t argue with the decision, choosing instead to come to her feet and wave to the fans before she motioned as though she was putting a crown on her head, giving them the sign for her Coronation DDT. She moved to pull Knight upwards from the canvas but as she did a fireball suddenly shot upwards into her face from the Rhode Islander’s hand. Brittany staggered backwards holding her face in both hands and as she did so, Knight pushed the rest of the way up to her feet and grabbed hold of her foe by the wrists, pulling her hands away from her face and jerked her down into a facebreaker knee smash. The third generation wrestler fell backwards to the canvas and Raven dropped down on top of her to make the cover.

Lexi: A fireball from the firestarter and this could be it for Brittany now.

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Brittany Williams is showing us all new levels of resiliency tonight! I admire that, but Raven certainly doesn’t.

Brittany rolled her shoulder before the three count could be completed and Valero waved off the three instantly, showing two to all concerned. Raven glared at him and slapped her hands together three times as she asked him if he was incompetent or just plain stupid as he showed her the two again, explaining that the shoulder came up before the three count. Knight shook her head at him, staring daggers through him as she pushed up to her feet once more and this time reached into the waistband of her tights, pulling out a set of brass knuckles and slipped them onto her hand. She flipped off the crowd as they booed her loudly while she set her sights on Williams, waving her upwards. Brittany started to rise, pushing up slowly to her feet and when she got there, Raven darted forwards and caught her with a superman punch to the jaw using the brass knuckles. It saw the Princess spin fully around before she collapsed backwards to the canvas, eyes closed as she looked to be unconscious.

Lexi: It looks like Brittany is completely out of it!

The crowd booed loudly as Raven dropped down to her knees next to her foe and didn’t bother making the count as she instead jammed her fingers into her mouth and locked in the mandible claw. Valero dropped down next to Williams and checked on her, getting no response from the young wrestler at all and called for the bell. Raven kept the submission applied as it rang the referee, telling her to release the hold, getting stared at by the brawler. Valero asked once more and as Knight showed no signs of releasing the hold, he grabbed hold of her wrist and started to pull her away. It saw Knight come to her feet and shove him backwards roughly, sending him down to his ass as she once more looked threateningly towards him.

Zack: That’ll do it! Raven has choked Brittany out, and it almost looked like we were about to see a repeat of what happened the last time these two met. I don’t think Valero would have survived if he did that.

Kat: Here is your winner by submission… “THE DARK RAVEN” RAVEN KNIGHT!!!

Lexi: Is it just me that finds it kinda ironic that Raven won the match by choking Brittany out after getting Disqualified for choking her in their last meeting?! Or do you think that was exactly why Raven did it?

Knight kept her eyes locked on Valero before she shook her head, telling him he wasn’t worth the fine before she headed towards the ropes, stepping through them and dropping off the apron to the floor. The crowd booed loudly as she raised her hands in celebration while walking up the entrance ramp. Meanwhile in the ring, Valero went to check on Brittany who was starting to wake up, hand moving to the side of her jaw as she did so while the show cut elsewhere.

Three Champions, No Waiting

The show cuts to the exterior of Samantha Star’s office, and we find the owner of the company alongside Amber Carano.

Amber: Miss Star, I understand you had some news you wanted to share with us about the next Breaking Point, is that right?

Samantha: That’s correct. We’re going to have three champions in action on the next show. First and foremost, I’m moving the Unity Tag Team Championship match that was set for Crossed Out to the next Breaking Point. It’ll be the Midnight Storm defending against Vicious and Vivacious.

Amber: I’m sure that’ll make the challengers happy. They don’t impress me as being all that patient about getting what they want or deserve.

Samantha: The other champion on the show will be our reigning Pure Champion. As you no doubt know, Missy is part of Global Wars this year in Future Shock. But as a result of having that title, she can have her matches on either roster.

Amber: That’s true, we haven’t had a Global Wars match in FFW for quite a while. Who will she be facing?

Samantha: She’ll be facing Diamond Steele one on one. This will not be for the title, but if Ms. Steele does pick up the win, I’ll be more than happy to award her a title shot at the best possible date.

Amber: I also heard you were planning a match for her for Crossed Out, DIamond I mean.

Samantha: That’s true. With Crossed Out being in Sheffield, England, I see no reason not to give the British fans two of their own. Diamond will go to Sheffield and face the No Surrender Champion who she’s been wanting a match with for some time. She’ll meet Lilly Sheffield in Lilly’s hometown, and I’ll make the same deal as I said in the previous match. If she wins, she’ll receive a title shot against Lilly.

Amber looks curious.

Amber: What happens if she wins both matches?

Samantha: Then she can use one title shot immediately and hold the other for a while. That would be a very tall order. If she can win against both Lilly and Missy, she deserves both title shots.

The redhead left the scene, leaving Amber to ponder the possibilities before the show goes to commercial.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 07:46:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 11:14:16 am »

The camera cut to Kat Grayson as she was stood in the ring, with the microphone in her hand.

Kat: The followingcontest and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the lights dimming. A brilliant golden spotlight focuses on the stage as the opening strains of “Massive Addictive” by Amaranthe begin to play.

“Give me purity, strength and affection
Give me lust to ignite my devotion for life
It's where beauty comes alive
Can't you see I'm a slave to the darkness
Cutting down
And I know I have done this before
As I stare into the wall
And now it's time to let it shine
Cause don't you know I'm addicted”

The curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back, his ever present smirk etched on his face. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

“Massive addictive
And suddenly I'm greatly affected
Like burning fire inside
My cyanide
Scared of losing my mind
Massive addictive
I'm totally completely afflicted
As I inspire the lie like a lullaby
Crawling around in my mind
My mind”

The pair slowly make their way down the aisle, Elizabeth’s gold and red robe flowing with each step she took, completely ignoring the fans on either side of her. As the pair walk, the spotlight changes so that the entire arena is soon engulfed in gold light.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the lights return to normal and the music begins to fade out. Kyle then headed to the broadcast booth.

Zack: I’ve been joined by Kyle Kilmeade for this match. I have it on good authority that Elizabeth has been enjoying herself immensely since she got to Paris. I understand some of the shopping centers have seen her often, but it’s back to business here. Coincidentally her tag partner was Ruby’s prior opponent to this.

Kyle: That’s true. Valerie faced her last, and walked away the winner. That might be a fun factoid, but it has no bearing on this match. Elizabeth prepares for all her matches the same way whether or not Valerie has faced them before.

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston begins to blast all across the speakers and as it does, we are able to see Ruby Steele emerging from the curtain. She is clad in a sparkling ruby glow in the dark jacket. The jacket shines brightly and she excitedly sprints to the ring.

Kat: Making her way to the ring weighing in at 112 pounds Ruby Steele!

Ruby however is over the top excited as she does some cartwheels before finishing up with one massive backflip. She giggles before she slowly slides into the ring. She nips up to her feet and blows kisses to the crowd before she bounces about waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: Ruby’s been on the skids of late, and is trying to get herself back into Phoenix title contention. She came up just a hair short against Mara last fall, but that’s something many of the champ’s opponents have in common.

Kyle: Ruby was owed that match against Mara, no question about that. And the champ has been on quite a roll for a while now. But if she ever faces her again, I’m sure Ruby will have a better gameplan because you learn something every time you face an opponent…at least if you’re good.

Stephen Wilson was the referee assigned to the match and he checked with both competitors to make sure they were ready, getting the okay, before he called for the bell to get the contest started. As it sounded Ruby stepped quickly out of her corner and looked to circle the ring as Lannister took a more measured approach in stepping forwards. As Steele circled the Arizona native, Elizabeth turned to watch her before she raised her hand to offer up a test of strength which saw Ruby step towards her, raising her own hand as if to accept the challenge but before they could interlock fingers, the musician caught her opponent with a stinging kick to the side of the thigh. The Lioness grimaced momentarily before it turned into a scowl and once more she offered up a test of strength only for Ruby to again step forwards and this time she took hold of her hand. The moment she did so, she snapped off a pair of stiff kicks to her foe’s thigh, landing them in the same position as the first kick before she took the lioness down and sent her rolling across the ring within armdrag.

Zack: I was already suspicious when Elizabeth went for that test of strength. Lannister is known for many things, but upper body power isn’t one of them.

Kyle: Who are you to say that she doesn’t have a lot of upper body strength? Are you there when she trains? Have you seen her at the gym? Ruby’s what? 120 pounds? Not like she’s trying to overpower a super heavyweight.

Lannister rolled through and came back to her feet only for Ruby to charge forwards and catch her with a two footed dropkick to the chest. It sent the blonde falling backwards into the corner and Steele quickly followed it up by stepping onto the middle rope and catching the Scotsdale born combatant with an enzuigiri to the side of the head. It saw the former Gold Standard member to step forwards out of the corner, holding the side of her head and Ruby sent her face first into the mat with a drop toe hold before floating over and locking in a front facelock. The Lioness began to push upwards, pulling at the arm around her head as she did so only for Ruby to wrench the hold on tighter and as they made it back to their feet, Steele fired off another pair of kicks to the same spot as before before she transitioned from the front facelock and into snap suplex.

Zack: Ruby’s looking good here so far. While she’s chasing Mara’s title, I’ve heard rumors that Elizabeth is eyeing up the Evolution title.

Kyle: Well let me confirm those rumors. Elizabeth is always interested in wearing gold around her waist. And I have all the confidence she could dethrone Caitlyn.

Steele kipped straight back up to her feet and looked over her shoulder, watching as Lannister also came back to her feet and when the blonde turned towards her, Ruby fired off a back spinning roundhouse kick to the side of her foes head. It saw Lannister stagger to the side a step and gave the musician the opening she needed to jerk the blonde downwards into a codebreaker. Lannister fell backwards to the canvas and quickly Ruby bounced up to her feet and launched herself into a backsplash on the blonde, landing it perfectly across her chest before she leaned back and reached down to hook a leg.

Zack: She may be underestimating Elizabeth going for the win this early!

One…

T–

Kyle: There’s no maybe about it, she couldn’t have thought that was going to be enough this soon.

Lannister kicked out just after the one had been counted and rolled away before she started to come back to her feet. No sooner had she made it upright and Ruby charged her, taking her back down to the canvas with a running clothesline. Once more the Lioness pushed back to her feet and this time when she made it upright, Ruby came off the middle rope with a springboard into a two handed bulldog which spiked the Arizona native first into the canvas. Almost immediately the former Gold Standard member pushed up from the mat to all four only to be rolled onto her back as Ruby caught her with a low dropkick to the side of her head. Elizabeth sat up and as she did so, Steele took off towards the ropes behind her, bouncing off them and came back with a rolling neckbreaker, the musician using her momentum to roll straight through to her feet and continue to run the ropes, coming off the set in front of her opponent this time and returning with a running Molly-Go-Round somersault senton. Ruby landed on her opponent’s chest and reached back to hook the legs for the pinfall.

Zack: Every bit of air in Lannister’s body just left, and Ruby’s got the cover again!

One…

Tw–

Kyle: Still not enough. I’ll give Ruby her due though, she’s become a better wrestler in recent months.

Again the Lioness kicked out, shoving Ruby off of her as she rolled to the side and to all fours. Once more the former Gold Standard member started to rise, getting to her knees before Ruby caught her with a side kick to the ear before she hooked her head. Steele pulled her foe the rest of the way to her feet and straight into a DDT. Lannister rolled onto her back as Ruby again kipped upright, looking down at the blonde before she took off towards the ring ropes once more and used them to springboard backwards into a lionsault that saw her land across Elizabeth’s knees.

Zack: As quickly as you can build momentum, it can leave you. Especially when you catch two knees to the body like Ruby just did.

Kyle: Things like that happen when you leave your feet or take your eyes off your opponent. YOu don’t see Elizabeth doing a lot of that.

Ruby rolled away, holding her midsection as Lannister came back to her feet and advanced on her foe, pulling her up to her knees to drive toe kicks into the gut of the musician. Four landed before she pulled Steele the rest of the way to her feet, grabbing her by the wrist and jerking her forwards into a short raised knee. A second and third raised knee to the midsection followed as the Lioness kept a tight grip on her opponent’s wrist then used that hold to Irish whip her across the ring, dropping back to the ropes herself and charging forwards to meet Steele in the middle of the ring with a kitchen sink knee lift that into the stomach, that flipped her over and saw the former Gemstone land hard on her back on the canvas. Ruby sat up and the moment that she did so, the Scottsdale native began to drive stomps into her midsection, forcing her back down to the mat before she left her feet, leaping into the air and coming down with a double footstomp to her stomach that saw Steele curl up into a ball on her side, retching as she did so.

Zack: Here’s hoping that Ruby had a light dinner after both of Elizabeth’s feet landed on her stomach.

Kyle: Working on the body is a smart strategy. Everything is attached to your core, after all. Elizabeth knows what she’s doing.

Elizabeth took a moment to play to the crowd as the fans booed her before she pulled Ruby upwards and pushed her throat first over the middle rope, dropping down onto her back with all her weight to choke Steele out. The fans booed her louder as she did so, the referee calling for the break and starting the count, getting to four before Lannister let up, raising her hands in the air to show the referee that she’d complied only to drop back across her back again, forcing her into the middle rope. Ruby gasped and choked for air, trying to push herself away from the ropes to get air but was unable to do so while the referee demanded the break again and used the count to get to four. This time when the Lioness released she pushed up to her feet, wrapping her arms around Ruby’s waist and jerking her upwards, bouncing the musician’s chest off the top rope as she delivered a slingshot German suplex, dropping the British woman on the back of her head and shoulders.

Zack: Do you think Ruby’s former bandmates enjoy seeing her getting clobbered the way she is?

Kyle: I’ve spoken with one or two of them, and you’d be wrong. They aren’t snickering and giggling watching her matches.

Ruby rolled to the side, still holding her stomach as she did so and the Lioness pulled her back to her feet where she sent her barrelling across the ring into the corner. Steele hit the turnbuckle pads spine first and Lannister was chasing in close behind her to catch her with a face wash big boot to the side of the head. The former Gemstone stepped out of the corner and as she did so, Elizabeth grabbed hold of her wrist again and fired her across the ring once more into the opposite corner. Again the musician crashed back first into the turnbuckle pads and once more Lannister was following in behind her, lowering her shoulder and driving it into her midsection. Four more quick shoulder thrusts followed that one before Elizabeth stepped out of the corner, pulling her foe out with her and lifting her onto her shoulders. The blonde walked her a couple of steps towards the middle of the ring before she hurled her forwards and into a gutbuster. Ruby bounced off her knee and onto her back where the Lioness dropped to her knees to make the cover.

Zack: Elizabeth’s about to begin 2023 with a win!

One…

Tw–

Kyle: Closest fall of the match there, wasn’t it?

Ruby kicked out and was dragged back to her feet by Lannister who sent her straight back into the corner and immediately stepped forwards and drove a stiff knife edge chop into her chest. Three more followed it before the Lioness stepped backwards and raised her boot to press it against Steele’s throat as she held the top rope. The musician tried to shove the boot away from her throat with little success as the referee asked for the break and started the count, getting to four before the blonde lowered her boot and while still keeping hold of the top rope almost instantly began to fire off kicks into the midsection. Once more the official called for the break, telling the former Gold Standard member to let her opponent out of the corner as he started the count once more. Again he got to four before the Lioness relented and this time she pulled Ruby out of the corner and sent her down to the canvas with a hair mare.

Kyle: Seeing moves like that make me glad I’m not a female wrestler. That can’t feel good, the hair or the landing.

Zack: That’s one of those hazards you come to expect when you are in this business and have long hair like the majority of the women here.

Elizabeth circled around her opponent, waving Steele upwards and when the former Gemstone began to rise, the Lioness dropped back into the ropes and charged forwards, launching herself into a spear that folded Ruby in half as she drove her down to the canvas. The Scottsdale born wrestler made the cover and hooked the leg for the cover as she did so.

Zack: Ruby was nearly speared in two, and that’s gotta be all!

One…

Two…

…T-

Kyle: She’s a tough girl, no question about it. She can take a lot of abuse, and that’s what will continue if she’s waiting on Elizabeth to let up.

Ruby kicked out and immediately rolled over onto her side, holding her midsection as she did so and as Lannister accepted the officials count she started to fire forearm shots into the back of her opponent’s head. The blows forced Steele onto her stomach which allowed the Lioness to lock in an STF, fingers interlocked underneath the musician’s chin as she wrenched on her head and neck. Wilson dropped down next to Ruby, asking her if she wanted to quit and got a ‘No’ from the musician as she struggled in the hold, trying to pull the hands away from but found they were locked tight. Again she refused to quit and started to claw at the canvas, trying to pull them both closer to the ropes. As she managed to inch the pair close to the ropes, Lannister slipped her hands up and over her foe’s mouth and nose trying to hamper her breathing while still applying pressure to her neck.

Kyle: It’s the little things, Zack. See how she’s cutting off her oxygen supply? That’s one of the little things that a lot of talent misses out on during matches.

Zack: I’m positive that Ruby doesn’t think it’s so great that she’s effectively being smothered right now by Elizabeth.

Despite that Ruby continued to claw and scratch at the mat with her fingertips, drawing them both a little nearer to the ropes and finally Steele was able to stretch out and hook her fingers over the bottom rope. The referee called for the break and began the count, getting to four before Lannister released and rolled away to come to her feet. The Lioness gave the signal to the crowd, telling them that she believed it was time to end this match and began to wave Ruby up to her feet. Slowly Steele started to pull herself up with the help of the ring ropes and as she got upright, Elizabeth measured her up and went to deliver the Kingslayer reverse roundhouse kick but only got air as the former Gemstone ducked beneath the attempt. Lannister’s momentum saw her spin all the way around, coming back to face Ruby and as she did so, Steele launched herself upwards and caught her opponent with a leaping knee strike into the underside of her jaw.

Zack: What a knee strike! Elizabeth may not know where she is right about now.

Kyle: It’s not the first one she’s taken, Zack: Yes, it was effective but it’s not going to end the match.

Lannister reeled away, dropping to one knee for a second before she got straight back up and turned back around towards Ruby and as she came face to face with her, the musician skipped forwards and caught her flush on the jaw with a superkick. The Lioness dropped straight backwards to the canvas where she immediately rolled onto her side, holding her jaw as she did so while the British wrestler fell back into the ropes, catching hold of the top rope and sitting on the middle rope as she cradled her stomach with one arm. The Lioness began to rise with her back turned towards her foe and as she made it to her feet, Ruby used the ring ropes to springboard up onto her shoulders and then rolled her up into a victory roll for the pinfall.

Zack: Ruby’s looking to catch Lannister off guard here!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Kyle: Do you realize how hard it is to catch Elizabeth off guard? Do you know how long she’s been doing this? It’s nearly impossible.

Lannister kicked out of the pinning combination and Ruby rolled out to the apron, using the ropes to quickly pull herself to her feet and quickly stepped into the corner where she climbed to the top quickly and launched herself off to spike Elizabeth head first into the canvas with a hurricanrana that she once more held onto for the cover.

Kyle: Nice execution, but I don’t think it’s going to go the way she hopes.

One…

Two…

…THR–

Zack: Another close one for Ruby, she’s gotta be feeling like she’s close here!

Lannister kicked out once more and again Ruby didn’t bother to argue with the official as she came back to her feet and quickly backed up into the corner again where she pushed up onto the middle rope as Elizabeth came to her feet. Steele immediately launched herself off her perch and delivered a meteora, her knees connecting with her shoulders and drove her straight back down into the canvas. Ruby popped straight back up to her feet as the Lioness rolled to the side and began to push upwards, making it to one knee before Ruby grabbed hold of her head, yanking it forwards, slamming her knee into her face. She repeated that three more times before pulling her upwards and into a single knee facebreaker. It sent the Arizona native staggering backwards and allowed Ruby to step forwards to take her down with a spinning neckbreaker.

Kyle: Ruby is giving Elizabeth a good challenge here, can’t honestly otherwise. But she needs something bigger than that to finish this.

Zack: I’m sure if she has her way, she’s going to do exactly as you said.

Lannister rolled to the side, holding her neck for a couple of moments before she started to push up once more, only managing to make it as far as one knee before she was sent face first back into the mat courtesy of a springboard leg drop from the musician delivered across the back of her neck. Ruby came back to her feet and riled the crowd up, getting them to cheer a little louder for her as Elizabeth once more began to push up from the canvas. Yet again, Ruby only allowed her to get as far as her hands and knees before hooking her arm around her leg and rolling her over into a magistral cradle pinning combination.

Kyle: An A for effort, but she doesn’t have enough leverage on Elizabeth.

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Zack: It takes a lot to keep Elizabeth down for a three count, but Ruby is as close to a win as she’s been all night.

Lannister kicked out again, falling to the side as she did so and Ruby nodded her head as she saw the official show her the two count and began to slap the mat with her hands, pounding out a beat which the crowd picked up. Steele pushed up to her feet and took off across the ring as the Lioness rose to her feet, Ruby coming back towards her and hopping onto her shoulders to snap off a headscissors takedown that sent the blonde sprawling and falling across the middle rope. With the crowd still behind her, the former Gemstone again popped up to her feet and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and came back to catch Elizabeth with a tiger feint kick to the face, causing her to fall backwards into the ring near the corner. Ruby wasted no time at all in heading into the corner, using the middle rope to hop upwards and into a split leg moonsault that saw her land perfectly across her foe’s body. Again Ruby made the cover, grimacing in pain as she hooked the leg.

Zack: Major impact from Ruby, and this might be what gets her a three count!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Kyle: You shouldn’t underestimate Elizabeth so much. Do you hear me getting worked up or worried?

The referee waved off the count at two and a half as Lannister’s arm shot out and she grabbed hold of the bottom rope, pointing it out to Ruby as he showed her the two when the musician pushed up to her knees, holding her midsection with one arm. The British wrestler nodded her head in agreement with the referee and went to pull Elizabeth upwards, shoving her back into the corner as she did so. Immediately Ruby started to fire off a series of rapid fire palm strikes into the body of the Lioness, the referee asking her to let the former Gold Standard member out of the corner and starting the count. As he got to three, Elizabeth was starting to lean forwards from the repeated blows and as the four was called, Steele snapped her foes head back with a palm strike to the underside of the jaw before quickly stepping backwards as Lannister began to slump down in the corner. As soon as the referee was satisfied that the break had been granted, Ruby stepped forwards quickly, hopping up and bringing Lannister out of the corner with a monkey flip to the middle of the ring.

Zack: I’m not trying to jinx it, Kyle. But I’m a little surprised that you haven’t gotten more involved in this match. Usually times like this are when you get activated.

Kyle: I don’t need to do anything, I have full confidence in Elizabeth. If I thought she needed some quick counseling, I’d go do it.

Zack: Counseling? Is that what you call what you do at ringside?

The Lioness sat up, holding her jaw a moment after landing and then started back to her feet but as she rose, Ruby approached her from behind and leapt up onto her back, wrapping her arms around her head in a sleeper hold. The official checked to make sure that it wasn’t a choke before he asked Lannister if she wanted to quit even as she was reaching out with both hands towards the ropes and finding them a long way away as she was in the middle of the ring. Ruby kept the hold locked in tight, trying to use all of her body weight to make the hold more effective. Still the Arizona native refused to quit as the referee asked her, stumbling slightly as she was beginning to feel the effects of the hold. She stopped and gained her balance for a moment before she launched herself backwards, driving Ruby’s spine first into the canvas as she did so. It caused Steele to release the hold and shove her opponent off to the side.

Kyle: Smart counter by Elizabeth, wouldn’t you say?

Zack: It certainly was. Ruby went for a ride there, and the bottom dropped out.

Ruby pushed up to her feet and measured up her foe who was trying to catch her breath while propped up on one elbow then began to rise. The Lioness only made it as far as one knee before Steele charged forwards and caught her with a shining wizard to the side of the head, dropping her down to the canvas once more. Quickly the musician made the cover again, hooking the leg as she did so.

Kyle: I don’t know who named those shining wizards, but….

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Zack: What does it take to keep the LIoness down for three? She’s been withstanding everything Ruby has to throw at her!

Lannister rolled her shoulder to stop the count before the referee could complete the three and Wilson instantly threw up the two to make sure everyone was aware. Ruby pushed up to her knees with a shake of the head, asking him for the three count only to be shown the two once more as he pointed at the shoulder that came up. Ruby nodded her head in acceptance albeit with a disappointed look on her face and started to come back to her feet. Once upright she gave the sign to the crowd for the Ruby Tuesday, causing them to get loud behind her as she stepped towards the Lioness and began to pull her upright. As she did so, though, Lannister shoved her away from her. Steele shook her head and immediately stepped back towards her opponent and went to try and set up for her finisher once more but this time Elizabeth dropped down to her knees for a jawbreaker to the musician.

Zack: Ruby went to the well once too often. Elizabeth clearly has that finisher scouted, and it’s backfired again.

Kyle: That’s something I try to impress on my clients. If your opponent counters your favorite moves, it might be a good idea to try something they haven’t seen.

It saw Ruby stumble backwards, holding her jaw as she did before she recovered and this time dropped back to the ring ropes, launching herself off them and towards her foe, looking for a slingblade. The Lioness though ducked out of the way of it and as Ruby landed and came back to her feet, Lannister fired off a mule kick straight back into her gut. Again Steele staggered backwards, cradling her midsection and as she did so the American wrestler again took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and delivered a second vicious spear into her midriff. Ruby collapsed to the canvas, curling up in a ball as she held her midriff only to be pulled back over onto her back as the Lioness wrapped both hands around her throat, bouncing the back of Ruby’s head off the mat as she choked her out. The official called for the break and got to four before the Lioness released with a glare at the referee as she did so.

Zack: No surprise that Elizabeth held on as long as possible, but that look she gave the referee is not one you want to see after you get home.

Kyle: Don’t worry, she wouldn’t look at you with any emotion at all. And there’s no rule broken till the referee gets to five.

Elizabeth started to rise back to her feet, grabbing hold of two handfuls of Ruby’s hair as she did so to pull her upwards too before she spun her around and around, jerking her off her feet and sending her flying across the ring with a beal, strands of Ruby’s hair staying behind between her fingers. The Lioness shook the hair from between her fingers, letting it drop down to the canvas and as Ruby pushed upwards from the canvas, the blonde charged her to drive a running knee lift into her foe’s gut. It dropped Ruby to once knee and Lannister followed up by digging her nails into the side of her opponent’s head and raking them viciously across her face and eyes. It brought the musician to her feet and caused her to reel away, holding her face. The Lioness barely let her take three steps before she hooked her head, lifting her up from her feet and dropped her stomach first over the top rope, leaving her hanging bent over the cable as she stepped backwards and leapt upwards to drive a leaping knee strike into her face.

Zack: Ruby was using those knee strikes earlier in the match, but Elizabeth is just as good at landing them too.

Kyle: I’ve overseen Elizabeth adopting a little bit more MMA into her arsenal. I assure you she hits those like a truck when they land.

The strike caused Ruby to slip backwards, landing on her feet on the apron and started to fall backwards only for her foe to catch her wrists and pull her back towards the ring, stopping her from collapsing back to the floor. As she brought her foe forwards, the Lioness hooked her head and started to step backwards, dragging her foe over the top rope back into the ring, until Steele was suspended above the canvas with her ankles resting on the cable. Lannister paused for a moment, half sneering, half smirking as the crowd booed her before she executed a rolling neckbreaker, driving the musician down into the canvas. Lannister made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

Zack: Lannister may be about to finish off Ruby right here!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Kyle: Notice Elizabeth is staying on her. She’s not arguing with the referee.

Ruby rolled her shoulder to stop the count and as the official showed the two to the former Gold Standard member she slapped her hands together three times before shaking her head at him. The Lioness wasted no more time as she was again showed the two count and pulled the British wrestler to her feet, raking her eyes once more to draw the ire of the referee again before she used an Irish whip and sent Ruby chest first into the nearest corner. Ruby struck the turnbuckle pads hard and instantly started to step backwards, holding her body with both hands only for Lannister to catch her with a bicycle kick right between the shoulder blades that sent Steele falling chest first into the turnbuckle pads once more. Again Ruby stepped backwards out of the corner, Lannister letting her take an extra step backwards this time before she jerked her down into a backstabber which saw Steele fall forwards to her knees, face smacking into the middle turnbuckle.

Kyle: That could be a knockout right there. Ruby’s body looked like one of those bumpers in a pinball machine.

Zack: You got that right and Elizabeth should go for the cover, I think.

Elizabeth came back to her feet while Ruby was slumped against the middle turnbuckle and the Lioness took off across the ring, hitting the ropes and came back to deliver a hip check to the back of Ruby’s head, driving her face into the middle turnbuckle. Elizabeth held herself in place after delivering the move, playing to the crowd as she kept Steele’s face buried against the turnbuckle pad, smothering her as she did so. The referee quickly realised this and demanded that Lannister allow her out of the corner, starting the five count. He made it to four before the Lioness stepped forwards, hands held up submissively as she did so before she turned back to face her foe. The Arizona native wrapped her arms around her opponent’s waist and jerked up out of the corner, spinning her around as she did and slammed her down into the mat with the #HearMeRoar wheelbarrow facebuster, rolling her over and hooking her legs as she sat over her chest for the cover.

Zack: That’s one of her favorites…HEAR ME ROAR!! That’ll be the end of Ruby’s night!

One…

Two…

…THRE—--

Kyle: Ruby’s absorbing an enormous amount of punishment. Elizabeth is more than content to give her more.

At the last moment Ruby’s shoulder popped up from the canvas before the three could be completed. Lannister stared at the official as he showed her the two, slowly shaking her head but not arguing with him as she rose to her feet before bending down and pulling Ruby upwards, placing her eye sockets against her boot laces and scraping them down over her eyes. Steele held her eyes for a moment, trying to clear her vision as she pushed back up to her hands and knees only for the Lioness to leave her feet for a curb stomp to the back of her head. The musician slumped on the mat and Lannister took a couple of moments to play to the crowd, almost seeming to enjoy hearing them boo her.

Kyle: These frogs can make all the noise they want, it doesn’t faze her. It does amuse her though, so there’s that.

Zack: She could be wasting valuable time though, Kyle. She’s giving Ruby time to recover.

She turned back to her opponent just as the British woman looked to be trying - and failing - to push up from the canvas to all fours. Elizabeth pulled her up from the mat as she gave the sign for the Debt Fulfilled. She brought her back to a vertical base and then lifted her up and slammed her foe down into the canvas with the swinging leg hook fireman’s carry slam. The Lioness made the pin, hooking the leg as she did so and Wilson dropped down to make the count.

Zack: DEBT FULFILLED, and that’ll definitely be game, set, match!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle: And there’s the count I was waiting to see. If you’ll excuse me…

Lannister rolled away, shoving Ruby away from her as she sat up with a pleased look on her face. Elizabeth began to push upwards as the bell sounded and held her hand out to demand that the official raise her hand while Kyle climbed the ring steps, applauding her before he entered the ring as the referee lifted Elizabeth’s hand.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… “THE LIONESS” ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!!!

Zack: Elizabeth starts the new year with a win, but we can both agree that Ruby made her work damn hard to get it!

Elizabeth celebrated in the ring, Kyle joining her and raising her hand in the air as the crowd booed her ferociously. As Lannister celebrated her victory, Ruby rolled to the side, holding her stomach with a look of pain on her face as the show cut elsewhere.

Greetings from Paris

Recorded yesterday...

The show leaves the arena, and we find ourselves in a place all together different. A restaurant actually. The Jules Verne Restaurant situated at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Kayla Palmer glances around till she finds the table she was looking for and then joins Vivi Traeger as she’s finishing up her dessert.

Kayla: Hi, Mrs. Traeger!

Vivi: Bonjour, Kayla! Comment allez-vous? Are you enjoying Paris?

Kayla: I am, I’ve been sightseeing since I got here. But I know this is pretty much a second home for you. When you joined FFW, you were when they visited too. Plus you’ve done French commentary as well. So I’m sure it’s like coming home again, right?

Vivi: It’s one of my favorite cities in the world, yes. I love it here, and no matter how many times I walk through these streets, I never get tired of it. So I’m always happy to come back.

Kayla: I can understand that. I asked to meet with you here because there was some news I thought you’d be interested in hearing firsthand. I’m sure you remember the Winner’s Circle matches that Future Shock has done in the past. And we’re going to have a set at Crossed Out this year made up of 4 women who have never been FFW Champion in their careers, many of whom have never even challenged for it. And you’re going to be included!

Kayla tells her with some excitement in her voice for Vivi’s inclusion.

Vivi grins at her companion, her eyes lighting up at the news.

Vivi: I’m thrilled to be a part of something like this. It’s an incredible opportunity, and I’m eager to test myself against the other three women who will be involved. I’ve been a top champion almost everywhere I’ve worked, including Future Shock. So I’m looking forward to getting a shot at claiming the top prize in FFW, especially so early on in my time on this roster.

Kayla addresses the camera next.

Kayla: For our fans who may not be familiar with the concept, there will be two singles matches at Crossed Out. The winners of those two matches meet later in the night for a second match, and the winner will be awarded a FFW Championship match.

Her attention goes back to Vivi.

Kayla: And I happen to know who the other three women are, if you’d be curious to hear what the breakdown of the opening rounds will be.

Vivi: I’d love to find out who my competition will be. With two matches in one night, I’ll have to be ready for just about anything, so I’d like to start prepping as soon as possible.

Kayla: Well I’m happy to share. In one opening round match, we’ll see Rebecka Hate and Raven Knight meet. I know you’re familiar with them. And you’ll be meeting Crystal Caldwell in your match. I think you’ve been in the ring with most of them except Crystal, is that right?

Vivi: That’s accurate, yes. I’ve met Rebecka Hate and Raven Knight - and beaten them both. I don’t have the same familiarity with Crystal, so I do like that I get to face someone new to me during this little tournament. I do know what her resume looks like though, and it’s very impressive. But so is mine - and I feel good about my odds here.

Kayla: I have to ask, so let’s project and predict here and go under the assumption you’ll move onto the finals that night. Do you have a preference between Raven and Rebecka, if you had your choice?

Vivi: Well, they’re both violent psychopaths, but Rebecka is somewhat less likely to try and barbecue me in the middle of the ring, so she’s my choice. Burning witches is so 17th century.

Kayla holds back a laugh hearing that.

Kayla: I appreciate you taking some time to chat with me tonight. Now I think I’m going to see about something to eat too.

As Kayla gets the attention of a waiter, the show returns to the arena.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 07:28:30 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 11:14:33 am »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is the main event of the evening!!

Zack: It’s main event time here in the City of Lights, and we were just been informed earlier by Samantha Star that we aren’t going to have to wait long for the Unity Title match. It’s happening two weeks from tonight on Breaking Point! But we’re about to see what you could call a sneak preview right here.

Lexi: I’m sure Caitlyn and Mila will have no issue with having the title match sooner rather than later.

“Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish begins to play throughout the arena causing an immediate booing from the crowd. Dante walks out carrying a microphone that gets even bigger boos from the crowd

Dante: Kat take a break because I will be handling this! Ladies and Gentlemen get up on your feet and show your respect for the greatest manager in wrestling and also the greatest wrestler in all of FFW. She is the beautiful and sexy star of FFW, give it up for “Vivacious” Vee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loud boo’s as Vee walks out with Michelle Storm. She has a huge smirk on her face and raises her arms in the air getting rapid applause from Dante.

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type

Vee starts making her way down the aisle jawing at the crowd as she walks to the ring. Michelle walks behind her with a huge smile on her face

Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad type
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy
Duh

Vee walks up the steps and wipes her feet on the apron as Dante sits on the ropes opening them for her. Vee steps inside and extends her arms out and spins around to a chorus of boos. Dante yells at the crowd to show his friend proper respect, Vee climbs the ropes and yells at the crowd that their favorite is about to get got.

Kat: Introducing the--

Dante snatches the microphone for himself from Kat.

Dante: Introducing the best looking manager in all of wrestling, tied for first with me, none other than.....'VIVACIOUS' VEE CHANDLER!!

Zack: One of the most infuriating and annoying human beings that have ever been put on this Earth, and you can take your pick as to whether I mean Dante or Vee when I say that.

Lexi: Why not both, Zack? Why not both?

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket, with her Championship belt secured around her waist. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays and she unfastens the belt to hold it in her hand. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her and she raises the belt high into the air. While the chorus plays, Midnight puts the title over her shoulder and makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England, she is one half of the FFW Unity Tag Team Champions……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her title in one hand and fist pumps with the other to hype the crowd up.

Zack: One half of the Unity–LOOK OUT!

She climbs into the ring as the music ends and immediately got cut in half by a vicious spear from Michelle Storm. Immediately Storm mounted her foe and started to hammer away at the tag champion who covered up; Jennifer Stringer immediately headed towards her only for Vee to stop her the referee in her tracks, spin her around and cold cock the official to the side of the jaw sending Stringer stumbling backwards and falling through the ropes to the outside.

Lexi: So it’s going to be one of those matches… I’m guessing Vee doesn’t much care about winning because hitting an official is only going to end one way for you.

Zack: My guess is she wants to do the most damage as possible to soften Mila up for the tag title match.

Chandler stepped forwards quickly and began to stomp away at Mila’s body before the two members of Vicious and Vivacious pulled the Londoner up by the wrists and caught her with the Over and Out double ripcord knee strikes to the head. Martin fell forwards to the mat and started to push up as Chandler gave her partner instructions, Storm nodding with a wicked smile on her face as she pulled Midnight upwards, lifting her off her feet as Chandler sprinted towards the ropes, bouncing off them and coming back to complete their Vicious Storm Hart Attack Clothesline finisher.

Zack: That’s one of her favorite moves, and if this is what the tag title match is gonna look like in 2 weeks…

Lexi: The big difference at the title match will be that they won’t be able to get a two on one mugging out of the gate like this… plus if they actually want to win the titles in two weeks I’d imagine they’d want to refrain from hitting the referee of the match.

As Martin was driven into the canvas, the fans exploded into cheers because it was then that Caitlyn exploded out of the back with a chair in hand, referees and medical personnel following behind her and sprinted down the length of the entrance ramp as Vicious and Vivacious high fived while both placed a boot on Mila’s chest. Caitlyn slid in and popped up to her feet, swinging the chair straight for Michelle’s head as the tag team challenger went to cut off the Evolution champion; Michelle ducked the shot and dove through the ropes to the outside, Chandler following her partner to the outside as Caitlyn swung for her, missing by centimeters. Caitlyn dropped to one knee, keeping the chair in hand as she checked on her friend, helping her up to a sitting position while Stringer was being attended to on the outside and Dante was complaining to the referee’s, telling them–demanding that they get security and have that blonde psychopath with a chair thrown out of the building! That they call the cops and have her arrested for attempting to assault the Greatest Tag Team…the Greatest Wrestler in all of FFW…the woman they had all paid to see with a chair!! The show went to the break as Dante continued his demands of the FFW officials.

Lexi: Can someone just smack him in the mouth and be done with it. Does he really think that anybody buys his bull, except for his just as brain dead clients?!

The show came back and found Kevin Fisk in the middle of the ring. Vee Chandler was on one side of the ring with Dante, wearing a face of thunder and still seeming grumbling, stood next to Michelle on the floor in the corner. Mila Martin was in the opposite corner, holding her head with one hand as Caitlyn was on the floor, trying to rally the crowd who were behind Martin. Fisk checked they were both ready for action, getting the okay and double checked with Mila who glared at him, causing the senior official to shrug his shoulders and as soon as it sounded the Londoner darted out of her corner and across the ring. The Vivacious one saw her coming early and hopped through the ropes and to the floor only for Mila to baseball slide out to give chase as Chandler tried to get away from her only to turn the corner, see Caitlyn and slide into the ring, scrambling right across to the other side and rolling out. Mila stayed hot on her heels, Vee heading towards her corner, breezing past her manager and partner as Michelle dropped down behind the stairs. As Mila rounded the corner, Michelle popped up and tried to catch the Englishwoman with a clothesline but the former soldier saw it coming, ducking beneath the attempt and immediately spun around, and delivered three haymaker right hands to the Vicious and Vivacious member before she grabbed hold of her hair and violently slammed Michelle face first into the top of the ring steps, causing her to drop to one knee.

Zack: This has been pure chaos, and that’s where Vee and Michelle tend to thrive…at least till you eat a face full of steel.

Lexi: I don’t think having Mila in a game of chase is gonna help Vee’s case at all. Mila is already pissed off with good reason and this is just going to be like a red rag to a bull.

Mila turned back towards the ring and as she did, the Vivacious former manager caught her with a wrecking ball dropkick to the chest, sending her stumbling and falling backwards into the crowd barrier. Chandler let go of the top rope and slipped down to her feet on the floor, stepping towards the Tag Team Champion and lit up her chest with a stinging chop across her breast. A second stiff chop landed and then a third…and none of them seemed to have an effect on the army veteran as she stood up a little straighter and slapped her chest, telling Vee to try again. Chandler granted the Englishwoman her wish, laying in another chop to the chest. Martin shrugged it off as she grabbed hold of Chandler with both hands behind her neck, spinning her around to swap places with her and landed a huge open handed slap into Chandler’s body, causing her to fall back against the crowd barrier. Another three vicious open handed slaps to the chest connected as Martin looked to be trying to drive her hand through her opponent’s rib cage with each blow. It saw the former manager slump down against the barrier to a sitting position and Martin instantly grabbed hold of the top of the crowd barricade as she began to drive a boot down in rapid fire fashion to her opponent’s body.

Zack: Vee’s getting the hell stomped out of her, the only problem is you can’t stomp her enough to make her more likable.

Lexi: I think people sometimes forget just how tough Mila is. I’m betting Vee won’t make the same mistake twice though.

The referee slid out of the ring rather than count the two out and Fisk pushed himself between Martin and Chandler, demanding that the Englishwoman bring the action back into the ring. Mila nodded her head as Vee fell to the side and tried to crawl away only for Midnight to grab hold of her head, jerking her upwards and spun towards the ring, building up momentum to hurl Chandler back in underneath the bottom rope. Vee rolled away towards the middle of the ring and came up to her knees as Mila entered the ring and charged towards her, catching her foe with a running knee lift to the face. Quickly the Unity Champion pulled her challenger up to her feet, keeping her head down and slammed her knee into the face of the Vivacious over and over and over and over again before she let go. The former manager staggered backwards and Midnight caught her by the wrist, firing her across the ring and on the return she lifted her upwards into a spinning spinebuster to drive her opponent down into the canvas.

Lexi: Mila is definitely getting her pound of flesh now, don’t you think?

Zack: Most definitely, and she’s welcome to take a few more pounds if she likes.

The crowd cheered loudly as Mila came back to her feet, letting out a roar and started to stomp away at her opponent. The referee told the army veteran to back up and started the count, stepping between the two wrestlers once more as he reached four. Midnight nodded her head as she took a half step backwards and when Fisk moved out of the way, she pulled the Vivacious one up from the canvas to her feet and delivered an elbow strike into the top of her head, dropping her back down to one knee before she pulled her back up and peppered her jaw with forearms. Chandler staggered backwards a pair of steps only to again get her hand caught at the wrist and this time she was yanked forwards towards Mila who wrapped her arms around her body and snapped off a quick belly to belly suplex.

Zack: Mila’s got a fire in her belly, and who could blame her after how this thing started! It’s supposed to be one on one but that’s never the case when it comes to Vee and her minions.

Lexi: Mila is not a woman I’d want to cross. She gives off an air of calm most of the time, but when she’s pissed you just wanna duck for cover… or is that just me?!

Vee landed hard on her back on the mat and instantly rolled to her front where she crawled towards the ropes in the corner. The Vivacious One used the ropes to pull herself upwards, making it to her feet just as the Londoner charged her, leaving her feet to deliver a splash to her back and send her chest first into the turnbuckles. Chandler took a couple of ginger steps backwards out of the corner and as she did, Midnight ducked her body slightly as she lifted Chandler up onto her shoulders and sent her back down into the canvas with an Olympic Slam. As Chandler hit the canvas, Mila came back to her feet and immediately pushed up to the middle rope before she leapt off and came crashing down across her opponent’s body with a splash. This time the Unity Champion hooked the leg to make the cover.

Zack: Mila’s ready to end it and head towards the tag title defense in 2 weeks!

One…

Two…

Lexi: Vee might have been better just cutting her losses and staying down there.

Fisk stopped the count as Vee kicked out, shoulder coming up from the canvas and Mila didn’t even bother to acknowledge the official’s count as she pushed up to one knee, cradling the back of her opponent’s head and began to drive forearms into her face and across the bridge of her nose. The official called for the break and made the count, getting to four before Martin stopped throwing forearms and started back to her feet, pulling her foe up with her and Irish whipped her across the ring into the opposite corner. Chandler struck the pads back first right in front of her manager and tag partner. Midnight measured her up for a moment and then sprinted across the ring, looking to catch her with a knee lift to the chest only to strike turnbuckle as Dante climbed up to the apron and yanked Vee out of the way at the last moment; the number one contender to the Unity Championship dropping to her knees as she was pulled out of the way. Mila landed on her feet but grimaced and reached for her right knee while Fisk started to read the riot act to Dante who stood up on the apron and began to fire back on the official, talking over him and accusing Mila of breaking the rules and ignoring the official’s instructions and demanding he clamp down on that.

Zack: Throw the whole gang out of here, and save yourself a lot of hassle, ref. Arguing with Knox is like arguing with a stop sign. Believe me, I know it well because I was stuck with him before you joined the booth with me.

Lexi: Never argue with stupid, that’s my philosophy.

With the referee’s attention on the manager, Michelle slid into the ring, pushing up to one knee and launched herself forwards, catching the back of Midnight’s head to spike her face first into the canvas with a bulldog; Michelle immediately rolled straight back out of the ring and instantly began to back up as Caitlyn came round the corner towards her. Dante pointed out the advancing former fitness instructor, screaming at the referee to send her back to the corner…and Fisk looked over his shoulder and stepped towards Caitlyn, leaning through the ropes and telling her to head back to her corner while Mila was pushing her way upwards. As the spectating half of the Midnight Storm tried to explain to the official that Michelle had interfered in the action, Michelle again slid into the ring and before Mila could make it all the way to her feet, she grabbed hold of her wrist from behind and jerked her around into a ripcord knee strike to the jaw, Storm using the grip on Midnight’s wrist to snap her down face first into the mat once more.

Lexi: This is beyond a farce. Dante and Michelle need to be barred from ringside permanently unless they are actually in a match themselves.

Zack: Fined and suspended works well too, I’d sign that petition.

This time as the Vicious half of Vicious and Vivacious slithered out of the ring, she kept hold of Martin’s wrist, pulling her backwards with her till her head  was hanging over the edge of the ring apron and started to land stiff right hands to the side of the head before she backed up and launched herself forwards into a two footed dropkick to the side of the Unity Champion’s head. Michelle came back to her feet and backed up into the corner looking innocent even as the fans booed her loudly just as the referee was turning back to the action, satisfied that Caitlyn was returning to Mila’s corner. Fisk regarded Vee’s associates suspiciously as Mila was still holding her head while hanging off the side of the ring before Chandler stepped through the ropes and from the ring apron delivered a knee drop to the back of her opponent’s head, the blow causing Mila to slip and slowly fall to the floor, landing on her back.

Zack: Looks like we’re gonna resume where we left off earlier in the match by returning to the floor. That’s nowhere to be with all these hyenas out here.

Lexi: Did the referee think Mila just magically floated to that position and that the fans were booing nothing?! Surely he knows they’re up to no good.

Vee took a moment to play to the crowd, telling them they were looking at their next Unity Champions before she turned back towards the army veteran, grabbing hold of her legs around the thighs as she maneuvered the brunette so that her head and chest was underneath the ring skirt and then fell back with a catapult, sending Mila face first into the underside of the ring. It saw Fisk dive out of the ring and get into Vee’s face, threatening her with the disqualification even as the former manager ignored him and once more took a couple of seconds to play to the crowd, eliciting more boos from them. Fisk told her to get back in the ring, only to get a roll of the eyes from the Vivacious one as she turned back to her foe, pulling up the ring apron so that she could grab hold of a handful of hair and drag the Londoner out from underneath the ring, pulling her upwards and shoving her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Zack: I hope we’re gonna have some additional referees out here when the tag titles are on the line in a couple weeks. If the challengers are like this when no title is on the line….I don’t even want to imagine…

Lexi: Threatening Vee with disqualification is clearly a waste of time… she’s already gotten away with hitting the first official so why would she listen to Fisk now?

Vee followed her opponent in and came to her feet, stepping backwards into the corner and pushing up to the middle rope as Midnight pushed up onto her knees, cradling her head in her arms against the mat for a couple of seconds before she pushed up to all fours. As she came to her hands and knees, Vee leapt off the middle rope and delivered a double foot stomp to the back of Midnight’s head, driving her face first into the mat again. Mila rolled to her back, holding her head with both arms once again and Vee dropped on top of her to make the cover.

Lexi: Vee’s gonna try and steal this.

One…

Two…

…TH–

Zack: A woman like Mila, who competes regularly in submission matches, is going to be very difficult to hold down for a three count.

Midnight kicked out and Chandler floated over into the mount position and smiled as she delivered a slap to Mila’s jaw, followed by a second alternating hands as she did and asking if this was really the best the British Army had to offer and it was no wonder they kept needing America to bail them out. Fisk demanded the break and started the count, getting to four before Vee pushed up to her feet and dusted off her hands, telling the crowd this was like shooting fish in a barrel and began to wave the Unity Champion upright. The Blonde only allowed her opponent to get as far as her knees before she skipped forwards and rocked Martin with a knee strike to the face, causing her to sit back on her heels for a moment. Vee quickly pulled her upright and Irish whipped her across the ring into the Midnight Storm corner, following in quickly behind her and caught Martin with a running big boot to the jaw. She quickly followed that up with a trio of European uppercuts that snapped her opponent’s head backwards as Fisk demanded that she let the Londoner out of the corner.

Zack: There’s no rule that Vee doesn’t know how to bend to her will, and we’ve seen that long before she ever stepped foot in the ring in FFW.

Lexi: I’m just waiting for the day that it backfires on her and she gets herself disqualified.

Vee stepped backwards at the three count and looked down at Caitlyn, telling her that the Unity title would look better around Vee’s waist and maybe afterwards her and Michelle would come take the Evolution Championship too…because the only thing that looked better than one belt was two. Caitlyn scowled at her and Chandler spun around and caught Mila with a spinning back elbow to the side of the jaw. It caused Mila to slump in the corner a little but only for a moment before the Vivacious wrestler pulled her away from the turnbuckles and towards the middle of the ring where she began to unleash a volley of kicks to the legs of the Englishwoman, finishing with a stiff front kick to her gut. It saw Martin drop down to one knee, cradling her stomach with her arms which gave the American the opportunity to snap off a huge spike DDT, standing Midnight on the top of her head for a second before Mila crumpled to the canvas. Vee made the cover again, not bothering to hook the leg as she did so.

Zack: Drastic impact from that DDT and Vee’s looking for the win!

One…

Two…

…THR–

Lexi: She’ll have to keep looking, because she didn’t find it there.

Midnight rolled onto her side before the three count could be completed, causing Vee to stare at the referee, slapping her hands together three times. Fisk shook his head as he told her it was only a two count which saw the blonde accuse him of slow counting the fall, demanding he do better next time as Vee came to her feet. Mila took a couple of seconds on her side, holding her head with one hand while Caitlyn in the corner was rallying the crowd, trying to get them to cheer her partner loudly. As the crowd started to get behind Martin she started to push the rest of the way up to her feet, the Vicious and Vivacious member measuring her up as she did and the moment Mila was vertical and started to turn towards her the blonde fired off a chick kick…only for Martin to get her arms up and block the blow. Vee took half a second to get her balance which was enough of an opening for the Unity Champion to scoop her up and deliver an inverted atomic drop. Chandler stepped backwards with a look of pain on her face but only made it one step before she was jerked into a T-bone suplex that hurled her down to the mat.

Zack: That’s not a comfortable place to land, and Mila doubles down with that t-bone! To a nicer girl it couldn’t happen.

Vee held her back with one hand as she started to come back to her feet only for Mila to pull her the rest of the way to her feet, marching her into the corner where she hurled her back first into the turnbuckles and began to deliver a flurry of punches, elbows and forearms into her opponent’s body as the official called for the break. As Fisk counted four, Midnight snapped her head backwards with a European uppercut to the jaw. The Unity Champion pulled her opponent away from the corner only to push her back against the ropes and send her in for the ride, raising her boot and catching her square in the jaw on her return to drop her down to the mat. The Vivacious former manager rolled to the side and started to push upwards, only getting as far as her hands and knees before the Englishwoman clasped her head between both hands, jerking her upwards and threw her once more into the turnbuckle pads in the corner. As soon as the Vicious and Vivacious member hit the corner, Martin launched herself into a clothesline, catching her opponent in the corner.

Zack: Any more velocity behind that clothesline and Vee’s head would have ended up in the third row here in the AccorHotels Arena in Paris.

Lexi: I think Vee might be left with a permanent Mila shaped impression after that one.

The fans cheered loudly as the Unity Champion climbed to the middle rope, raising her fist into the air, causing them to get even louder while she pulled her foe’s head backwards and then started to drive her knuckles into her forehead. The fans counted each blow - One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! TEN!!!! - while Fisk told Mila to let the blonde out of the corner and began a count of his own, only getting to four when the tenth blow landed. Martin dropped down to her feet and stepped backwards, pulling her foe out by the hand as she did so and straight into an Irish whip that sent her across the ring into the opposite corner, dropping to her knees as she fired her into the turnbuckle pads. Chandler struck them hard, spine first and began to stumble forwards just as the former Army veteran exploded out of the three point stance and drove her straight back into the corner with a shoulder thrust into the gut. Four more followed as the referee again told her to let her opponent out of the corner and started the count, getting to four again before Mila backed up.

Zack: Vee’s really gotten under Mila’s skin, and you can’t blame her in the slightest. She’s usually not this obstinate when it comes to the referee.

Lexi: If Vee can push a four count, why can’t Mila? Fair’s fair after all.

Vee staggered unsteadily out of the corner, cradling her midsection as she did so and made it three steps before she dropped to a knee. Martin wasted no time at all in grabbing hold of her opponent’s head and pulled her forwards, setting her up and driving her into the canvas with the Darkest Night package piledriver. As she landed the move, she kept the leg hooked for the cover.

Zack: DARKEST NIGHT, and that may be all she wrote for Chandler!

One…

Two…

…THRE–

Lexi: Dammit, I thought she had her there.

At the very last second Vee rolled her shoulder. Martin pushed up to her knees, looking stony faced at the official who showed her the two even as the army veteran asked for the three count. The senior official shook his head as he held up the two and pointed to the shoulder that had come up in the nick of time. Mila accepted the decision as Vee started to drag herself towards the ring ropes only for Midnight to trap her leg and drop down to apply an STF, wrenching back on her opponent’s head and neck as she torqued up in the hold. The referee dropped down next to the blonde asking her if she wanted to submit, getting a frantic waving off the hand as Vee used her other hand to try and pull the Londoner’s hands apart with no success. Chandler still refused to submit and began to claw at the canvas, dragging herself forwards inch by inch before finally reaching out and hooking her fingertips over the bottom rope. Fisk called for the break and started the count, Martin releasing at three and rolling to the side.

Zack: Vee always knows where she is in the ring, those are veteran instincts on display from the harpy. Not something you pick up overnight in this sport.

Lexi: That’s survival instinct kicking in I think. But I think she’s going to need more than a rope to survive Mila.

Mila pushed up to her knees and started to try and pull the former manager upwards but as she did so, Chandler grabbed hold of the bottom rope desperately. Martin tried to jerk her away, Vee keeping tight hold of the ropes causing the Unity Champion to shake her head and drive three vicious stomps into her opponent’s body. It loosened her grip enough that the Midnight Storm member could pull her away and towards the middle of the ring where she lifted her up into a Gorilla Press Slam position. The fans cheered loudly but before the Englishwoman could drop her foe to the canvas, the Vivacious one reached down as she squirmed in her grip and desperately clawed at her eye sockets that saw Martin lose her grip and Chandler dropped back down to her feet behind Mila. As the former soldier turned, Vee caught her with a discus punch to the jaw that caused her to take a step back before she grabbed hold of her hand, raised her boot and fell to the mat to deliver an inverted stomp jawbreaker. Martin stumbled backwards a couple of steps before she fell straight back to the mat.

Lexi: Of course Vee resorted to dirty tricks, that’s the only way she has of trying to keep her at bay.

Zack: There’s no road low enough that Vee won’t take it if she thinks it’ll get her what she wants. We’ve known that for years.

Chandler took a couple of moments, holding her body as she lay on the canvas while Mila felt at her jaw with one hand; the referee checked on both before he started the count on them. He only made it as far as three before both started to rise back to their feet, forcing themselves to a vertical base. Midnight won the race upright but only by half a second or so and just as she went to throw an elbow strike into the side of her opponent’s face, the blonde cut her off with an eye rake. Temporarily blinded, Martin took half a step back and received a kick to the gut before her head was jerked downwards into a single knee facebreaker. Again Mila stumbled backwards, fighting to keep her balance but only until Chandler skipped forwards and caught her with a superkick to the underside of the jaw, falling to her knees a moment after landing the blow. It sent her falling backwards through the ropes to the outside near the Vicious and Vivacious corner and Vee immediately grabbed hold of the referee’s leg and used her grip to quickly pull herself back to her feet, grasping his shirt as she did and quickly began to complain about how slow his counts were when she was in the ropes, accusing him of letting Mila get away with murder and telling him he needed to better protect one of FFW’s most valuable assets.

Zack: If she’s one of our most valuable assets, I’m in line for the British throne.

Lexi: Oh, come on! Why does he think that Vee would want to bring this up right now when she has the upper hand and Mila is stuck on the outside in Vee’s corner with dumb and dumber?!

While Fisk was being kept busy by Chandler in the middle of the ring, Michelle stalked towards Mila on the floor. As Martin pushed upwards, the Vicious half of the tag challengers darted forwards and caught her with a knee strike to the under half of the jaw before she pulled her upwards and went to set up for the Storm Warning fisherman’s buster DDT. As she did so though, Caitlyn came charging around the outside and launched herself over the back of Mila to catch her namesake with a spinning heel kick to the chest. Michelle staggered backwards and immediately began to catch a series of kicks to her midsection before the bubbly New Yorker caught her with a Storm Force scissors kick that sent her down to the floor before she advanced upon Dante, telling him to stay out of the match too unless he wanted to end up face down. As the blonde backed the manager up, Martin had pulled herself up using the ring apron and pulled herself back into the ring underneath the bottom rope which saw Vee, with a look of thunder on her face, push past the official towards her foe. She pulled Mila upwards and drove her down to the canvas with the Gratification cross roads rolling cutter before she made the cover and hooked the leg.

Lexi: If Vee steals this now, we riot!

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Zack: Good! Mila’s one of the toughest women I’ve ever seen, and you’re seeing proof positive of it here.

Mila’s shoulder came up from the canvas at the last second and the referee waved off the three and showed the two. Vee stared at him as she held up three fingers and when he showed her the two it caused a look of rage to appear on her face. She came to her feet and advanced towards the official, demanding the three count as she cursed him out and screeched at him, threatening him. Fisk stood his ground, telling her it was a two and that his decision was final. Chandler looked to rear back with her hand balled into a fist as though she was about to cold cock him…but before she had the chance, Martin rolled her up from behind into a pinning position, stacking her up and putting as much of her weight over her shoulders as she could and Fisk dropped into position to make the count.

Zack: Now that’s a tight cover if I ever saw one! But is it enough?

One…

Two…

…THRE—

Lexi: Close, but not close enough.

Vee kicked out in the nick of time and rolled to the side as the referee showed the two to all concerned. Martin nodded her head in acceptance of the count and came back to her feet where she started to pull Chandler upwards. As the Vivacious one was pulled upwards, she reached up and jabbed a thumb into her foe’s eye. Midnight staggered back a couple of steps, trying to clear her vision as she did so and the former manager caught her with a chick kick to the side of the head. The Londoner dropped down to a knee and Chandler grabbed hold of her hair, pulling her towards the middle of the ring where she pulled her in for a kiss and as it broke, Midnight grabbed the sides of her head and dropped to her knees to deliver a jaw breaker.

Zack: Vee’s molars got readjusted there, but Mila has to follow up quickly here.

Lexi: I hope Vee has a good dentist on speed dial.

Chandler staggered backwards and Martin interlocked her fingers, charging towards Vee with a Polish Hammer to the chest that dropped her to the canvas. The Vivacious one rolled to the side and was quickly pulled upwards, Mila trapping her arms and turning her around before she spiked her head into the mat with the Midnight Hour unprettier. Quickly the Unity Champion made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: It’s about time for the MIDNIGHT HOUR!!

One…

Two…

Michelle went to slide in to break up the pin, only for Caitlyn to catch her ankle, jerking her back out and driving a jumping knee strike into her jaw.

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi: Yes! Finally, despite the odds, Mila has shown just what she’s made of.

The referee called for the bell and as it sounded, Martin rolled away to a sitting position and Caitlyn slid into the ring, diving on her to hug her before she helped her to her feet, raising one hand as the referee raised the other.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… “MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!!!

Zack: A wild main event has resulted in Mila picking up the win! And in two weeks, she and Caitlyn can put these two harpies behind them when they defend the Unity Titles, not to mention Missy begins her Global Wars journey!

Lexi: Two very good reasons to tune into the next show, as if more where needed!

Caitlyn hugged her again as the crowd cheered loudly for her, the referee retrieving the Unity Championship and presenting to back to the Londoner who raised it high in the air. The Crowd cheered as Michelle Storm was about to pull herself up onto the apron, eyes locked on Caitlyn only for Dante to pull her back, telling her it was best to wait; reminding her that she’d get her chance soon enough as Vivacious rolled out of the ring, staggering slightly as she joined them, staring up at the Unity Champions. The crowd cheered loudly as Mila celebrated her victory in the ring before the show faded off the air.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 07:48:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: