Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 01:20:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S3E4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S3E4  (Read 270 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 24, 2011, 09:11:27 pm »

The following presentation is sponsored by:

As the FFW logo circles the globe, the show opens on a beautiful afternoon as the sound of a helicopter rotor turning greets viewers as they look down on a go kart track. The chopper hovers around the track, showing it from all angles. The camera shows a perfectly oval track with a pit area dead center and a booth inside a building that overlooks the track. And with that, the show heads into the booth as we find our hosts standing by, Mark Horton & Sophie Richards.

Mark: Hello there, FFW faithful! And welcome to the fourth edition of Future Shock Season Three! As always, I’m Mark Horton alongside my beautiful and sexy co-host and reigning FFW Television Champion Sophie Richards! And we are recording at an undisclosed location today in southern California because today, the Future Shock rookies remaining will put the pedal to the medal in hopes of speeding into the finals of Future Shock!

Sophie: That’s right Mark! Three rookies remain, and the final dash for the Future Shock finishing line starts here!

Mark: As we saw on the last edition of Future Shock, our four girls competed in an elimination tag match that was rather awash in controversy, thanks in equal parts to one Casey Atherton an then-senior referee Alvin Shepherd. You, the FFW faith, made your voice heard afterwards, and Ignis was eliminated as a result of the fan voting. Now three remain, Kelly Allen, Casey Atherton, and Alyson Summers. But today, we are joined by a special guest. Officiating today’s go kart race will be Terrence Thompson, one of the most recognizable names in racing today! And since he will be track-side for the race as our guest official, I took the liberty of inviting none other than one of the Chase for the Crown participants and his wife, Wendy Briese!

Wendy walks into the scene, grinning and looking both excited and nervous, as she shakes first Mark’s, then Sophie’s hands, then standing next to them.

Wendy: Thanks, Mark, and Sophie!  Its an honor to be here!  Sides- it was kind of hot out there, and Terrence is my ride back to the city.

Mark; Wendy, since you are our guest this week, I’d like to get your thoughts on the final three participants in this season of Future Shock. I know you follow the show, and I’m curious who has caught your eye and whom perhaps you may not be as fond of.

Wendy: Well, honestly, I’ve been mostly impressed with Kelly Allen.  She’s a little bit... out there, but she’s got solid technique.  Obviously, she should have won the challenge last week, if it weren’t for a bit of questionable officiating.  I’m fairly disappointed that Aly and Casey have made it this far- especially Miss Atherton.  Neither have exactly struck me as the honorable type.  But it’s really kind of a shame how Casey keeps flagrantly breaking the rules, yet managing to get away with it.  Hopefully, we’ll see that change today.

Sophie: Well, we’d all like that, but it’s unlikely. After the events of the last show, there’s going to be a lot of bitterness between all of the remaining three. I don’t see this being too kosher.

Mark: That I have no doubt of! But given the nature of the competition this week and the fact we have an experienced official in the form of Terrence Thompson, I think he could do far worse than would say an Alvin Shepherd!

The camera shows an overview of the oval track, looking like a normal road with the asphalt painted the appropriate colors. In the center of the track is the pit area where quite a number of people are gathered. Some are obviously spectators, while others are familiar faces. The camera heads down to the track and we see the three specially painted go karts at the starting line. One with the Club CK logo on it, one with Alex Adonis’ face on it, and one basic black one.

Mark: The go karts were inspected earlier today by Terrence to ensure they were running at optimal efficiency. Each kart has all the same details, same models all around. As you can see, two of the karts are specially marked so we can keep track of who is in the lead. Kelly Allen chose basic black, and didn’t want any special markings for her car.

Wendy: Well, I’ve seen quite a few paint schemes, and I have to say that those are some of the more... interesting ones I’ve seen.  I think its kind of telling that neither Aly nor Casey personalized their design to suit THEM- they did it to appease their managers.  It kind of makes you wonder exactly where their motivations lie.

Sophie: Impressing other people’s men by the looks of things. Some people have no class.

Mark: Well that’s what the girls chose, so be it!

The camera spins around as we see Christian Kincaid helping Aly fix her jumpsuit and get her helmet on. Adonis is shown with Casey, putting a small bag into her go kart and giving her what sounds like some last minute personal fitness advice. And Kelly stands alone, applying her gloves and putting her own helmet on.

Sophie: I don’t know what’s in that bag that Casey has. But I’m not really sure what you can use in the middle of a race.u

Wendy: Well, I hope there aren’t any shenanigans here.  Terry told me that these are competition-level karts- a lot more high powered than what you’d find at your local Funplex.  I’ve seen accidents in these vehicles before, and some have been serious.  Someone could get seriously hurt out there.

Mark: Folks, this is a quarter mile track that these girls will be racing on today. It will be four laps to the finish line. As we mentioned, Terrence Thompson will be officiating. Wendy, who is that young woman down there next to your husband, but keeps looking over at Christian?

Wendy: What?  That’s our babysitter, Cassie.  But I think you’re imagining things.  I doubt she’d have any interest in a guy like Christian Kincaid...

Mark: Okay, if you say so. She has been staring at him for about three minutes already. But sure, she’s not paying him any attention!

The camera went back as we see Adonis patting Casey’s hand after getting her helmet on. The camera zooms in to show he put something in her hand, which she quickly puts into her chest pocket and steps around to obscure herself from the camera.

Sophie: I think Casey thinks she needs a damn artillery for this race!

Wendy: Ugh.  Terrence didn’t even see it- he’s playing around with our daughter while he’s waiting.  Is there anyway we can get a word to him- have him pat her down for illegal objects or something?

Mark: I doubt it, looks like he’s ready to start this thing!

The girls head for their respective karts, getting into them and cranking them up. The sound of engines screaming can be heard as Thompson is handed the starter pistol.

Mark: Looks like we are in business! The girls are ready, let’s start this thing!

Thompson fires the pistol into the air as the karts take off. They are mostly neck and neck as they approach the first turn with the Club CK car taking the path to the inside of the lane. The Adonis car stays in the middle of the track, alongside Allen. And as they approach the first turn, Alyson takes a car length lead in front of the other two.

Mark: Alyson went straight for the inside track, and Kelly & Casey are running neck and neck for second here.

Wendy: Taking the insides a good start, but you got to find the fastest line, and it’s not always hugging the inside barrier.  But still, four laps is NOT a long race, so any lead at this point is a good one!

Sophie: Well I’m glad you understand it. I’m out of my depth here!

Aly maintains the car length lead as they complete the first turn moving back into a straightaway. Kelly and Casey still run side by side as Casey begins to break away, heading into the inside track as well but then veering back up and bumping Kelly’s car. Allen moves to the outside lane to get away from her as Casey veers again, slamming the kart into hers and catching her against the wall for a second as Alyson’s lead increases to two car lengths.

Wendy: It’s not taking Casey long to start playing dirty here- but I think this might cost her as much as it will Allen!  You lose speed doing that, and it’s just going to let Alyson pull away!

Sophie: I can see that. Alyson could be onto something here... if they can’t catch her, she’s got it won!

Mark: Aly is a good two car lengths ahead as they come around the turn here!

Casey veers down into the inside lane again, making a hard veer right back towards Kelly, whom slows the kart considerably as Casey slams into the wall herself, as Allen went around her, gaining speed. Casey came to a complete stop before being able to take off again as Alyson crossed the line in the lead at the first lap.

Wendy: I’m not going to pretend I didn’t enjoy that.  Casey went to the well one too many times, and it’s cost her dearly!  She’s way back!  I just hope Kelly can catch up, so we have a good race and Aly doesn’t run away with it.

Sophie: I wish Casey’s car would have broken down, would serve her right.

Mark: Casey’s gambit didn’t pay off at all that time, she’s lost a lot of distance already!

As Aly continued towards the turn well in the lead, the cameras saw as Alex Adoniis was waiting in the turn for her, turning over a large container of Gatorade onto the track before Alyson had a chance to avoid it. She hit the slick spot at top speed and spun around and out into the pit area as Kelly roared past her, taking the lead with Casey a fair distance behind.

Wendy: Of course.  No lead is too great when you have a despicable weasel like Alex Adonis around.

Sophie: Your husband should have him removed from the track, but he’s trying to get your sitter’s attention, whom is now over with Kincaid talking to him.

Mark: Aly had a comfortable lead, but that wasn’t to be as Adonis created a slick spot for her! But what good did it do him? Kelly’s now in the lead with Casey a distant second.

Alyson reset her kart, taking off again a fair distance behind Casey. With Kelly in a good lead, Casey went down to the inside and began to gain ground on her as Alyson was doing the same a few car lengths behind her. Atherton was able to gain some ground as Kelly remained on the outside. Staying to the inside, Casey managed to catch up with her and start to take a nose lead. Kelly began to turn down into the lane as Casey reached into her chest pocket and threw something out of the car. As soon as it hit the pavement, smoke began to dissipate as Kelly drove straight into it, causing her to slow down as she couldn’t see.

Mark: Atherton takes the lead! I guess we know what Adonis gave her! Smoke pellets!

Wendy: Terry!  Quit trying to yell at Cassie and watch the stupid race!  And Cassie, quit talking to Christian Kincaid before you get hepatitis!

Sophie: You know what? I’m going to go down there and remind your husband of what his job is. If you both will pardon me...

Sophie was heard dropping her headset as the race went on. Kelly made her way through the smoke, but was passed ultimately by Alyson whom was three car lengths behind Casey whom had a commanding lead up till now. The trio made the turn and at the end of the second lap, Casey lead, with Alyson in second while Kelly trailed.

Wendy: Halfway point, and Casey has to be right where she wants to be.  In the lead, and the first person to catch up to her’s probably going to find out what’s in that bag.

Mark: I hate to say it, Wendy, but your husband has been largely ineffective in officiating this race so far. I hope things change, and your babysitter whom isn’t interested in Christian is now rubbing his arm with her hand! But that’s alright, she’s not interested.

Wendy: I get it.  I was wrong.  Thank you.

As the three karts continued into the third lap, Casey remained in the lead as Christian moved around to the other turn at the other side of the track, with Cassie in pursuit. Casey remained in the lead by a good distance as Kincaid reached into his pocket and removed a glass and then tossed several nails onto the inside lane. Casey hit them head on, puncturing her tires on one side as her speed began to diminish. And once more Kelly was back in the lead as the girls were headed for the line for the final lap.

Wendy: Well I guess turnabouts fair play, or something.  At least my HUSBAND has enough of a presence of mind to wave the white flag.

Mark: That’s true! And it can’t come too quickly! I really didn’t want to find out what was in that bag. Casey’s left side tires are blown out, she’s out of the race now!

Alyson began to gain ground on Kelly as they crossed the line, with Thompson waving the flag for the final lap. Summers gained some traction once more by returning to the inside lane as Kelly remained about half a car away from her. The two were running neck and neck as Alyson began to pull up into the lane, trying to gain some ground as the two karts traded the lead by a nose again and again in the first turn. Meanwhile on the other side of the track, Casey was pounding the wheel of her kart as she got out of it with Adonis giving her some words of wisdom. Meanwhile, Sophie appeared track-side and was giving Terrence the business verbally.

Wendy: Great racing between Kelly and Aly, but I don’t know what Casey is doing.  Unless she can figure out how to push her car a full lap in the next thirty seconds, there’s really no point.

Mark: I think the term “sore loser” applies here. She looks like she’s having a fit!

As the two girls continued to race side by side, Alyson reached for something under her dash and went to throw it as Kelly bumped her, causing her to drop what appeared to be a container of oil. The container fell behind the kart as Alyson glanced behind her for a moment as Kelly bumped her once again into the pit area as the pair began to approach the second turn of the track.

Mark: I think Kelly foiled whatever ace in the hole Alyson had, looks like she was going to make a oil slick on the track out there in the second turn.

Wendy: I really hope Kelly wins this.  She came and ran a good, clean aggressive race.  The other two tried to turn this into Mario Kart or something.

As both girls came out of the second turn, Casey remained on the side of the track as Adonis handed her a bucket, which she threw as water was splashed onto Alyson as she made the turn, causing her to lose control of the vehicle and Kelly to take the lead. Kincaid headed around the turn, and tapped Adonis on the shoulder. As he turned around, Kincaid punched him across the face as Kelly crossed the finish line!

Wendy: Kelly wins!  And it’s because the two cheaters took each other out!  May not be the best way, but I won’t deny that there’s a certain level of poetry to it!

Mark: Kelly Allen has won this race, and I gotta say I’m glad! That was the dirtiest race I think I’ve ever seen, felt like I was watching a video game come to life.

Kelly slowed her car, heading into the final turn till she brought it to a stop. On the other side, Christian and Alyson were heading for the pit area as Adonis seemed to be comforting Casey. Kelly climbed out of her kart as Thompson was there, raising her hand in victory as she removed her helmet.

Wendy: Well, I suppose all’s well that ends well.  It wasn’t the cleanest race, but the person who tried to play fair, and focus on racing ahead of shenanigans was the one who tasted victory.  There is some justice in the world.

The cameras showed Kelly taking a bottled water in victory lane as the show went back to the booth with Mark and Wendy.

Mark: Wendy, that was definitely pretty wild out there. But I think we are in agreement on the right person walking away with the win. Do you think the FFW faithful watching tonight will respond to Kelly’s win? To be fair, up till now, she hasn’t won a fan vote yet.

Wendy: Well, to be fair, she did have immunity after the first challenge, and the second challenge saw Ororo be eliminated automatically, so she hasn’t HAD to win yet.  But to answer your question, I think the FFW faithful is a fair-minded bunch, and they like people who do things the right way.  I don’t really care who her opponent is, but I think we’ll be seeing Kelly in the Future Shock Finals.

Mark: I don’t know, the fans surprise us. As you recall on the last show, they voted in favor of Alyson Summers, whom was less than a perfect angel in the elimination tag team match.

Wendy: But Aly also looked very sympathetic.  Cheating to win is bad enough, but being betrayed by your own partner, like she was?   Aly’s been no angel, that’s for sure, but Casey Atherton’s made her look like Mother Theresa every step of the way

Mark; Fans, this is crunch time for you! This will be the final voting period before the finals! One of these three girls will be going home in a week, but the question is who? Who do you want to see face off in the finals of Future Shock? We found out last week the finals will be a jailbreak match where the first person to escape the steel cage wins. But it’s your job to decide who’s going to be competing! Wendy, who would you like to see in the finals?

Wendy: Well, I think Kelly Allen, of all the remaining rookies, has earned it the most, so obviously, I’d like to see her there.  As for Aly and Casey- I mentioned earlier that Aly seemed less horrible than Casey, but I honestly think that’s because Casey keeps managing to get the drop on her, not out of any sense of altruism.  Honestly, I don’t care who makes it between them- just so long as they get a complete attitude makeover in the near future.

Mark glances out the booth window, looking back to Wendy with a smile.

Mark: Well it’s a shame Camilla Pazzini isn’t in the voting, because your husband seems to be having a good time with her down there in the pit.

The camera shoots down to the pit road where Terrence is smiling brightly and chatting up Camilla as Cassie is seen not far away, doing the same with Christian.

Wendy: [sigh] I think maybe it’s time we all head back to Los Angeles... before any of us do something stupid we’re going to REGRET.

Mark: That’ll do it for us here at Future Shock! Don’t forget to vote this week, fans, for your favorite rookie! And next week, we’ll reveal the poll results and find out who’s going to the finals to Pick Your Poison! Thank you very much for watching! For Wendy Briese and Sophie Richards, this is Mark Horton saying good night from Los Angeles!

And with that, Future Shock fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:41:10 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: