Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 03:48:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S3E5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S3E5  (Read 552 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 24, 2011, 11:32:55 pm »

The following presentation is sponsored by:

The FFW logo circles the globe as the opening theme for Future Shock begins to play before the camera shows the outside of the Conseco Fieldhouse, hardly a car in the parking lot at all as the arena has no scheduled events tonight. The show heads inside the arena where the ring from last night’s Velocity still stands. The set and stage for the show have already been removed, an empty arena surrounds the ring, save for cameramen, the two finalists, and the hosts, which we join at ringside.

Mark: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a far from sold out Conseco Fieldhouse, where just 24 hours ago, Velocity took place. We are coming to you live here on ESPN from that very same arena just one day removed, and you are watching the third season finale of Future Shock! I’m Mark Horton, joined alongside the FFW Television Champion Sophie Richards!

Sophie: Thank you Mark! I am so excited to be here, and considerably less nervous than I was in the last Future Shock finale!

She chuckles.

Sophie: This is it. This is what these two women have been fighting for all this time. Fifteen feet of steel hangs above the ring, but only one woman can escape! Only one woman can follow in the footsteps of Raven Wicked and myself, and stand atop the pedestal as Future Shock Champion!

The camera heads to the announce table where the Future Shock Season Three championship belt rests. The strap itself is baby blue with a bright golden face plate, with “Future Shock Season 3 Champion” emblazoned upon it. Then the camera goes back to Mark and Sophie.

Mark: And that’s what it’s all about! One of these young women will be leaving with that title tonight, and the opportunity to write their ticket against any opponent they so desire. Ten weeks have come to this, because tonight we’ll crown the newest champion in Future Shock history!

The camera heads up to the ring where we watch Alyson stretching in the corner, placing her leg on the top rope and leaning down against it. In the other corner, Kelly seems to be loosening up, never taking her eyes off her opponent as she does so.

Mark: The FFW faithful got them this far, and now tonight we will find out which one can carry themselves across the finish line and make history tonight!

Sophie: You know, I was watching the on camera promotional shoots these two did for this match, and you can see the real difference in the two girls’ mentalities, but what is clear to me is how much they both want it. I don’t feel we have a Payton here; a woman who thinks she just has to show up to win. I don’t think even Alyson is that arrogant. I think both women, while showing something of a poker face, have to be going crazy inside. They both know, win or lose, they’re in for pain and suffering, and a mammoth task. I personally cannot wait!

The cameras aim skyward as the cage begins its descent from the rafters of the arena towards the ring. It is easy to notice that the cage has no doors at all, simply four chain link walls.

Mark: And it’s being lowered now. Sophie, would you be so kind as to explain to both the girls and our fans the rules of this all-important match?

Sophie: The jailbreak match is quite simple. The cage is lowered over the ring. There are no doors or holes in the cage walls. Pinfalls and submissions do not count in this match, and the only way to win is by escaping the cage, with both feet touching the floor on the outside. Of course, with there not being a door, the only way to escape is by scaling the cage wall, climbing over the top, and down the other side!

Mark: Who do you feel this match favors the most by the nature of it?

Sophie: It’s difficult to say. Kelly is the more methodical of the two, and probably will pick her spots better. But Alyson is more vicious, and will likely use her environment to better effect. I think it could go either way honestly.

The cage lowers around the ring as members of FFW’s ring crew head towards the ring, securing it around the ring tightly. Referee Jennifer Stringer makes her way down, heading over to stand at the timekeeper’s table.

Mark: We have a skeleton crew on hand for this, fans. Notice that the referee, in this case Jennifer Stringer, is standing on the floor. That’s because she doesn’t need to be in the ring. There are no rules in that ring. She is here to make the official call as to who won, and that’s it. It will be just Aly and Kelly locked inside the cage.

Sophie: Quite. Anything can happen within those walls. Anything at all. Not that there’s much scope for foreign objects; I mean, how would you procure them?

Mark: I can’t think of a way. There can be no excuses in this match. There can be no underhanded tactics. It’s those two women with a cage around them, and all of us as live witnesses. Glad to see this assignment was given to our senior official. I have complete faith in Jennifer Stringer’s ability to make a fair ruling.

Sophie: Absolutely! Though I fail to see how even Alvin Shepherd could get this wrong!

Mark: Fair point! Either way, Stringer is going to be our official, and it looks like it’s go time!

Stringer takes the hammer, striking the ring bell as Alyson and Kelly stare across the ring from one another. In opposing corners, Alyson points to the title, informing Kelly that it belongs to her while Allen remains stoic in her corner. And with the speed of a cat, Alyson turns around and leaps up the cage and begins to climb it as Kelly darts across the ring after her, grabbing her by the foot as she was already halfway up the cage. Alyson hung onto the fence and kicked at her head again and again, trying to shake her free. Finally breaking free of her grip, Alyson hung onto the cage like a spider before back flipping off and landing behind Kelly on the mat. Allen spun around as Alyson nailed her with a standing dropkick that sent her backwards. Summers pulled her to her feet, firing her into the corner and then took off again, nailing her with a handspring back elbow, causing Kelly to hit the mat.

Sophie: That flip was damn impressive, and it set up the following aerial offense! A great showing there by Alyson!

Mark: No kidding. I think Alyson didn’t expect to make it up the cage, she just wanted to set up for that flurry. Very smart strategy here in the opening of this match.

Pulling her up to her feet, Alyson shoved her back into the corner and began to deliver knife edge chops into her chest, one after another. Summers grabbed her arm and whipped her across to the far turnbuckle, Kelly collided chest first as Alyson stormed after her. Kelly sidestepped her as Alyson caught herself before hitting the turnbuckle, only for Kelly to slip behind her, grab her by the waist and throw her with a reverse belly to back suplex, sending her to the mat in a heap.

Sophie: Great slip there, and Kelly just throws Aly down hard!

Mark: I think Kelly wants to keep her grounded. She knows if Alyson can get airborne, it may be a bad night for the Dream Weaver!

Kelly spun on her heel, kneeling besides Aly and delivering a series of blows to her head with a closed fist. Rolling her onto her back, Kelly turned and grabbed both of her legs, setting up for a Boston Crab, only to have Aly’s legs show some power as she flung her off with them, causing Kelly to roll forward on the mat. Aly slid to her feet, with Kelly back up and running at her from behind. Summers spun around with a superkick as Kelly stopped an inch from catching it right on her jaw. Allen’s eyes widened as she saw Aly’s foot in her face, only for Summers to pivot off her other feet and deliver a roundhouse kick to Kelly’s chest, sending her down into a seated position on the mat.

Sophie: Wow, what a shot! Kelly froze like a deer in the headlights, and surprise surprise, she got run down!

Mark: Aly sent her to the mat, and now the high speed and high flying offense is about to begin again. This is exactly what Kelly doesn’t want!

Alyson bounced off the ropes, hitting a low dropkick into Kelly’s chest, sending her back flat on the mat. Summers got to her feet, bouncing off the far ropes and landing a beautiful senton back splash onto Kelly’s ribs. Alyson got back to her feet, hitting a double stomp to Kelly’s body, causing the rookie to begin coughing heavily. And with a look of confidence on her face, Alyson headed towards the cage wall and began to climb.

Mark: Alyson thinks she’s done for the night, and she’s heading out!

Sophie: I’m not sure. The stomp will have winded her badly, but it takes time to get out, even with Aly’s speed.

Aly glanced behind her to see Kelly stirring on the mat, so she began to pick up a bit of speed as she tried to scale the wall. Kelly nipped up to her feet, jumping onto the wall and climbing up behind her. Clearing the ropes, she made a leap of faith up the cage and wrapped her arms around Alyson’s head into a sleeper hold, then her legs around her body as Aly held onto the cage wall for dear life with Kelly on her back.

Sophie: This doesn’t look good for Alyson! But if she can fall back, she might be able to crush Kelly!

Mark: The high flyer of Club CK is being piggybacked up the cage wall, and I don’t think she is going to hold on with Kelly on her back like that.

Alyson continued to try to climb, not making much success as her eyes closed for a moment, Kelly squeezing for dear life as Alyson’s fingers lost grip of the cage. Kelly immediately sprung onto the wall as Alyson fell backwards and crashed into the mat with a thunderous noise. Kelly glanced behind her down to the mat, springing off the cage and hitting a huge leg drop across Aly’s chest on the mat!

Sophie: Wow! That fall, mixed with the big leg, has got to just take the air right out of you!

Mark: Kelly has catlike agility of her own, and we are seeing it on display here.

Kelly rolled to her feet, grabbing Aly up and hoisting her onto her shoulder in the position for a Snake Eyes. But Allen never made it to the corner as she ran hard towards the cage wall, with Aly’s head hitting the steel before Kelly stepped back, still holding her there. Turning around, she ran towards another cage wall, driving Alyson head first into the steel. She went for a third, but Alyson dropped behind her, going for a kick as Kelly spun around. Allen ducked it, grabbed her head and rammed her head first into the metal pole that ran down the center of each wall. Alyson hit the mat, blood beginning to seep from her head.

Mark: For the love of God, pillar to post! Pillar to post! And Alyson Summers is busted open and in big trouble!

Sophie: Kelly looks a lot more vicious than I’ve seen her before. That was a sickening impact!

Mark: Kelly said if there wasn’t blood on the mat, she didn’t get the job done!

Kelly, breathing heavily, looked down to the bloodied Alyson on the mat, shaking her head and pulling her back up again. She slammed her back to the mat, walking around to stand between her legs, moving around to where the turnbuckle was directly behind her. Pulling her feet under her arms, Kelly fell straight back, catapulting Alyson towards the top turnbuckle. But Summers landed on the top rope, landing like a cat on her feet. Kelly got to her feet as Alyson spun around and launched herself, nailing a flash kick straight to Kelly’s head before both women hit the mat like a sack of bricks.

Sophie: Great agility there from Summers, and that’s perhaps given her a little time to get the blood out of her eyes!

Mark: Kelly’s down! Alyson’s down and bleeding like a pig!

The first to raise her head was Alyson, looking up and wiping the blood from her head for a moment before pushing herself up to her feet. She headed for the corner, untying the turnbuckle pad and revealing the metal arm underneath it. A look of anger on her face, she pulled Kelly’s form up and hoisted it to her shoulder before hitting a Snake Eyes, driving Kelly face first into the metal arm as blood splattered as soon as she hit the mat, a gash opened up on her own forehead.

Mark: No rules, and Kelly’s prophecy came true! Because the Dream Weaver is bleeding like a pig!

Sophie: And there’s the sadistic nature of Alyson Summers. That was cold and calculating.

A look of anger on her face, Alyson glanced to the top of the cage and back to Kelly, pulling her back to her feet and bouncing her head off the metal arm a second and third time before pushing her down to the mat. Kelly lay motionless on the mat as blood seeped from her forehead down her face. And with that, Alyson began to climb the cage wall!

Sophie: Now that could do it. That’s almost like being stabbed in the head. I think Kelly’s done!

Mark: Aly’s halfway up the cage, Kelly hasn’t moved a muscle on the mat! Alyson Summers is about ten seconds from being the Future Shock Champion!

Alyson scaled the wall, making it all the way to the top and standing on the metal railing that held the lifting equipment in place. Glancing down to Kelly and then the floor, she smiled a moment, pressing a kiss to her fingers and then to the Club CK logo on her ring attire.

Mark: Alyson’s going to climb down, and we got a....wait a minute!! WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

Alyson pointed down to Kelly, shaking her head and making a slashing motion across her neck.

Mark: She’s not coming down!! Aly’s gonna fly! DON’T DO IT!!

Sophie: You STUPID girl! You have the world at your fingertips! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!

Mark: Alyson wants to hurt Kelly! I get that, but she can win this right now!! She doesn’t have to-HOLY SHIT!

And before Mark could finish his statement, Alyson launched herself off the top of the cage, going for a 450 splash right on target...as Kelly brought her knees up, catching Alyson on her descent!

Sophie: STUPID! STUPID STUPID STUPID! What kind of MORON is she?

Mark: She had this!! But her anger at Kelly clouded her judgment!

Alyson rolled off Kelly, clutching her ribs as she coughed violently against the mat, coughing up blood as a result. Kelly began to stir herself, wiping the blood from her face and rolling to her hands and knees. It was obvious Kelly was still very much woozy from the attack. Allen crawled towards the ropes, pulling herself up with the help of them as she began to climb up the cage wall. She moved very slowly, once more having to remove the blood from her eyes and still falling back to her feet on the mat. Her vision was too obscured at the moment.

Sophie: Kelly must have a concussion I think. She’s not moving right, and I don’t think she can even see properly.

Mark: Kelly can’t see a damn thing, that metal arm did the damage. Summers is coughing up blood not that far away.

Alyson continued to cough, spitting up blood onto the mat as Kelly looked back up the cage wall. And once again, she wiped her face and began to climb. This time, she moved a little more slowly as she began to ascend the wall. She slowly inched up about five feet from the mat as Alyson made it to her feet, still coughing as she headed over after her. Kelly moved up another few inches as Alyson came up beneath her, putting her head between her legs and then jerking her down backwards into a sit out powerbomb!

Sophie: That’ll do it! That will finish her off! Now climb the hell out you stupid girl! Or maybe you want to do a double flip corkscrew stupidsault?

Mark: Shades of the Danger Queens with that sitout powerbomb! Alyson can win this! I’m not even sure Kelly is conscious!

Summers got to her feet, spitting out blood from her mouth as she dragged Kelly towards the corner, propping her up to sit against it as Allen offered no movement at all, allowing herself to be situated any way she liked. Alyson stopped, looking to be in thought for a moment and shaking her head before heading to the opposite wall, and climbing. She made it clear of the top rope on her ascent, glancing behind her as though she were thinking about something and then looking down to the floor on the other side of the wall.

Sophie: The biggest moment of your career is in sight. Again! Just get out!

Mark: She’s thinking “Do I want to climb out? Or do I want to hurt this bitch just a little more?!”

Shaking her head, she dropped onto the top rope, turning around to face Kelly. A look of anger still on her blood-stained face, she stopped to cough some more and nodded her head.

Mark: She wants to do more damage! She’s stopped climbing!!

Sophie: Kelly’s already unconscious I think! But I get the impression Alyson wants to end her damn career before it starts!

Staring across the ring at her, Alyson seems to be in a quandary about what to do, spitting at Kelly from across the ring and turning back around to climb up the cage wall.

Mark: She’s had a change of mind! She’s gonna climb! That’s the smart move right there!!

Sophie: Yes, but she wasted time Mark. Not that I think it matters...

Alyson continued her ascent up the cage wall as Kelly reached up, grabbing the top rope to pull herself up. As she did, she sprinted nearly across the ring, running up the cage and catching Alyson in both arms before sending her flying with an Angle slam!

Sophie: I told you! I told you she took too long!

Mark: And Alyson was airborne for all the wrong reasons, what a suplex!

Kelly hit the mat too, slow moving as well. Raising her head, she wiped the blood out of her face to see Alyson unmoving on the mat. Crawling towards the ropes, she pulled herself up and began to ascend the cage wall.

Mark: Kelly’s not having second thoughts! She wants out of this cage, and I don’t blame her a damn bit!

Sophie: She’s more sensible and more controlled than Alyson. If I was in there, I’d be looking to get out as soon as possible.

Kelly continued to climb, losing her balance for a moment and having to stop and reset herself and her balance. The look of pain and exhaustion on her face was obvious as she looked towards the top of the cage. She corrected her balance and began to climb again as Alyson rolled to her stomach, dragging herself towards the cage wall and pulling herself to her feet as she began to climb up as well.

Sophie: They’re both climbing! It’s a race! Kelly has a headstart, but I think Aly’s quicker, and less hurt!

Mark: I don’t think Kelly can keep her balance, and Aly’s not moving too fast herself!

Kelly continued to climb, as did Alyson up the same cage wall till they both reached the top, Kelly straddling the support pole across the top of the cage as Alyson soon joined her, straddling the pole a few feet away as the two looked up and locked eyes across the gap.

Sophie: This is tense! This is really tense now!

Mark: Alyson and Kelly are locking eyes! WHO WANTS IT MORE?!

Kelly moved towards her, sliding along as she threw a right hand which sent Aly reeling backwards for a second. Summers returned fire with a right hand of her own, causing Kelly to rock backwards, holding onto the metal pole for balance. Kelly began to slide away from her, back towards the corner where she grabbed the lifting apparatus and rose to her feet. Alyson did the same, holding out her arms as she walked across the pole, making a beeline for Kelly.

Sophie: This is bad Mark! Someone’s going to get seriously injured here!

Mark: Look at the entrance....

Christian Kincaid began racing towards the ring, a bandage on his head as he looked up from the floor. Stringer warned him not to get involved. Meanwhile on the top of the cage, the two rookies began firing blows at one another with Kelly getting the better of the exchange. Aly rocked backwards as Kelly wound up for a big haymaker shot! She threw the big right hand, only for the high flyer to duck the punch! As Alyson rose back up, she left her feet, wrapping her legs around Kelly’s head and throwing her back into the ring and onto the mat with a thunderous huracanrana!! Kelly hit the mat with a thud as Alyson held onto the top of the cage, climbing back up to the top and tipping over the other side, falling from the top of the cage as Christian caught her before she hit the floor, setting her down on the floor with both feet touching the floor as Stringer rang the bell!!

Sophie: What a SICK move that was, and Alyson wins it! She wins it in spectacular fashion! What a match! What a finish!

Christian waved for the medics to come down as he knelt beside Alyson.

Mark: ALYSON SUMMERS HAS WON FUTURE SHOCK!! ALYSON DID IT!!

Medics made their way down as did Ignis and Hayley Dark, both very excited and cheering for Alyson as the medics began to check on her. Stringer made it official, raising Alyson’s hand for a brief moment before stepping back and letting the medics take care of her.

Sophie: We have a new Future Shock Champion! And her name is Alyson Summers! And you just know they’re going to be partying all week in Club CK!

Mark: That was the damnedest cage match I think I’ve ever seen, and I’ve called a lot of them!

The show goes to instant replay, showing some of the high points of the match, and memorable spots before we go back to the live action as the medics continue to run tests on Alyson. Ignis and Hayley both look beyond excited, showering her with praise. Alyson looked around with a faraway look in her eyes as Christian held her up. The bombshell hugged him tightly, pressing a weak kiss to his lips as they all looked back to see Camilla walking out, clapping her hands in respect and admiration for Alyson.

Sophie: We’ve got damn near the whole crew here! And when you have a legend like Camilla Pazzini applauding your efforts, you know you just did something damn special. That woman is not easily impressed!

Stringer grabs the Future Shock Season Three championship belt off the table, draping it over Alyson’s shoulder as Camilla holds it above her head, congratulating her as she clings to Christian.

Mark: Sophie, let’s recap this! Tell them about what we just witnessed!

Sophie: I’ll tell you what we just witnessed Mark! We just witnessed an absolute war! There was tons of blood and high spot after high spot. Emotions ran high, and got the better of the competitors on a couple of occasions, and it all came down to a fistfight atop the cage! And just when it looked like Kelly had it won, a superb duck from Alyson and an insane huracanrana, and the match is over! It’s done! And we have a Season Three Champion!

The cage lifted back into the rafters as the medics went in to check on Kelly in the ring, as Christian hoisted Ayson onto his shoulders with the rest of Club CK applauding her. Alyson held the title above her head, clutching it for dear life!

Mark: Ladies and gentlemen, this has been Future Shock Season Three! And for my money, it was the best season so far!! Alyson Summers has become the Future Shock Champion! But let’s not forget, because Kelly Allen put on the fight of a wrestling lifetime inside that cage tonight! Kelly came within an eyelash...AN EYELASH...of having her hand raised in victory!

Sophie: Absolutely! Kelly has nothing at all to be ashamed of! Nothing whatsoever! She fought her damnedest! And no-one can take her performance away from her, in this match, or throughout this season as a whole!

Mark: I think we have two future superstars on our hands, and while I don’t like them that much, I will join Club CK in their applause for what we just saw. Ladies and gentlemen, this has been Future Shock Season Three! Thank you so much for joining us! Season Four kicks off July 15, and do they ever have a helluva season to follow! Good night from Indianapolis!

Mark puts his headset down, applauding Alyson. He was quickly joined by Sophie Richards. And the image of Alyson holding her title against her chest was the last image as Future Shock’s third season finale went off the air.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Future Shock Season Three Episodes 1-5 were written by Mark.

Season Four, here we come!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:41:31 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: